Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Can these two agencies, NCIS and the CIA work together to rescue their colleagues? And what outside assistance will they receive?




Author's Chapter Notes:

The disappearance and no clues.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

All hands on deck

 

 

Chapter 1            Where are they?

 

It’s been a week since anyone has heard from Jethro and Margie.  They went on a weekend getaway and that’s something that they’ve done several times since they married.  Work is very hectic for the both of them and with two small children they try to take time out just for the two of them.  This time they didn’t go far.  They took a flight down to Charleston to meet up with some friends.  They called everyone to let them know that they arrived safely.  The twins, Richard and Nicole, are staying with Margie’s parents.

 

When Monday came and they had not returned home nor called everyone started to worry. Margie’s parents contacted the friends with whom Jethro and Margie were to meet and were told that they last saw Jethro and Margie on Saturday night when they had dinner together.  The have not seen nor heard from them since then.

 

A further check revealed that they checked out of their hotel on Sunday morning and took a shuttle to the airport.  They did not take their expected flight or any flight at all from the Charleston airport.  By Wednesday authorities from both the CIA and NCIS were investigating the case with NCIS taking the lead.  

 

The twins were constantly asking for their parents and Thomas and Amanda McGregor assured them that their parents were simply delayed in returning home. But the McGregors knew that something had happened to Jethro and Margie because neither of them would stay away without contacting the children.  Thomas and Amanda moved into the Gibbs home so that the children could sleep in their own beds and catch the school bus with their friends. Each day Richard and Nicole go down to the woodshop looking for their father and to their mother’s office looking for her.  The strain is beginning to show on everyone. The Sterns helped out by inviting the twins to their house for the weekend to take their mind off of missing their parents.

 

How can they have vanished without a trace?  NCIS and CIA formed an investigative team of staff from both agencies whose only job is to find Jethro and Margie Gibbs.  McGee is the lead for NCIS and Craig Porter, Margie’s colleague, is the lead for the CIA.  They work out of the NCIS building.

 

/

 

The search has gone international and team members are interviewing those enemies of Gibbs for any clues and Alejandro Rivera is at the top of that list. With Margie’s doing mostly clandestine work it is hard to ascertain just who her enemies are.  The one most likely is Robert, but he is dead. Robert was Margie’s colleague who betrayed her before she and Jethro married.  The CIA thought that he died but a few years ago he reappeared in an effort to draw out Margie to kill her.  Robert is now dead but the CIA knows that Robert did not work alone. Even with those possible suspects the team still has no clue as to the whereabouts of Jethro and Margie or who kidnapped them.

 

At the start of week three and still no progress in the case the team regroups to strategize.  Everyone is in the conference room waiting to start the meeting when someone knocks at the door. In walks Director Vance.  He announces that SecNav has approved the addition of a consultant to the team.  McGee and Porter look at each other as if to ask, ‘who is it?’ In walks Tony DiNozzo.

 

 

A/N: So what do you think of the first chapter?  Should we continue? This was one of the storyline suggestions, that Jethro and Margie are kidnapped and DiNozzo returns to help on the case.






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think of the start of this story.  Your reviews help me to know if I'm on the right track or out in left field somewhere.  Thnx for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.