[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Rayowa "Ray" Okeke finally mates with both Samuel Torres and Ethan Black, becoming their Pack Queen. She creates an unbreakable bond with the boys and creates a safe home as the two are fiercely in love with her, vowing to protect her. Bonding with two males is new to her but soon begins to feel like a pack to her. Ray risks losing the support of her family as she chooses her happiness than what her family wants for her. 

 

The three wolves vow to keep the human race safe from bloodthirsty Chiroptera (bat-like vampires). The Chiroptera race must feed on blood to stay healthy from the warm-blooded but lately, they have been thirsting for the blood of humans. This has become a dangerous hunting game as Rayowa saw witness to it as her niece was killed under her care and must put a stop to it. This bloody game becomes a journey and battle of revenge. 

 

Werewolves are protected humans for centuries from the evil that wanted to prey on them. In modern today, humans have grown to distrust them as well as they live amongst them. 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11465 Read: 10354
Published: September 10 2019 Updated: January 19 2020
Story Notes:

This story is dark and will explore the idea of polygamy in the werewolf culture. 

1. The First Full Moon (Prologue) by Nsablo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1353 words)

This is the prologue! 

Chapter 1 will be coming soon! 

2. The Chiroptera (Chapter 1) by Nsablo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2417 words)

Rayowa is anxious about seeing her father 

3. Leaving the Nest (Chapter 2) by Nsablo [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstar (3096 words)

WARNING: This Chapter is sexually explicit and dark! 

4. Two Worlds by Nsablo [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstar (2224 words)

The Chiroptera is finally getting introduced. 

5. Sister Sister (chapter 4) by Nsablo [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstar (2375 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.