Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Simone Niy on Amazon Kindle




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A knock on the front door had Kiana out of her seat on the couch in a hurry. She threw her light fleece blanket over the back of the chair and stepped around the coffee table. Once she reached the door, she opened it to reveal Janelle. She held two small Christmas gift bags in one hand. The unfathomably cold chill had Kiana ushering Janelle inside.

"Where's your dad?" Janelle asked, putting the two bags under the Christmas tree nestled in the corner of the room. Kiana had decorated it by herself, with her father's eyes overlooking it all. It was nice; 6ft tall and full in width. Her childhood ornaments were splayed evenly over the branches.

"He fell asleep on me so I just came out here." Kiana said, taking her seat on the couch again and curling her legs under herself. Janelle took off her shoes and coat which unveiled a nicely matching pair of pajamas. Kiana gave her a sly smile before outright chuckling. Janelle followed Kiana's lead with bundling into herself on the opposite end of the couch. Kiana evenly spread the blanket over their cold feet.

"Happy Christmas eve!" Janelle told her, smiling. She was always big on holidays; she really saw the value in all of them. Kiana on the other hand was always less enthusiastic.

"Thanks, you too." She said, averting her eyes to the TV. Something abnormally cold came in contact with her ankles and she jumped instinctively.

"Cheer up, it's Christmas." Janelle told her sternly, silently threatening her with another freezing touch with her feet. Kiana sighed and settled a little further into her seat. She couldn't stop thinking about Sawyer and she was sure it was showing in how she acted. After sleeping on it, she realized their argument was undoubtedly stupid. It wasn't worth the silent treatment and avoidance they'd be giving each other until one of them backed down.

"I actually wanted to catch up with you." Janelle started. Kiana didn't say anything for a few more seconds and then Janelle spoke again. "Kiana, I didn't come over to watch you pout. Are you going to tell me what's bothering you or am I free to leave?" Janelle pointed to the front door for emphasis.

"Don't leave, I'm sorry." Kiana sighed, pivoting to face her. She leaned her back against the arm of the chair and brought her knees to her chest.

"Sawyer and I had a fight last night about his dad. He made him leave my show because he didn't want me associating with him. I told him I would chose who I wanted to befriend and that he should forgive his father. Then he just left." Kiana ran a hand over her face in exasperation.

"It was so stupid, because I actually told his dad I didn't want to see him anymore anyway, so we really fought for nothing." Janelle watched with a smile while Kiana battled her own inner thoughts.

"You two are so alike." Janelle said on a laugh. Kiana wound her eyebrows together.

"Both stubborn, 'superior' know it alls. The fit is so wrong, yet so right." She laughed a little harder and Kiana tried to understand what she meant.

"What do you mean by superior?" Kiana questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, you think you're better than everyone else, morally. Nobody has their shit together but you."

"Nuh uh, that's not true at all! I don't treat anyone like that."

"I feel an argument coming on so I won't answer that question. But I think, as his woman you should've stuck by your man then and found out why he hated his dad later. You were kind of out of line for meddling in his life, I know you'd spit fire if he did that to you." Janelle said truthfully.

I sure as hell would. Kiana said to herself. Her stomach ached out of regret and she rubbed a hand over her eyes. She knew Sawyer was making a special effort to make sure he stayed out of her life's choices, but here she was crossing his boundaries and throwing her own opinion around the room. She couldn't believe she'd expected him to actually listen to her while hypocrisy flowed through her teeth.

"Shit." She said aloud.

"Sounds like you have a phone call to make." Janelle giggled. Even if she wasn't too fond of Sawyer, he seemed to care about Kiana, albeit he wasn't open about it. He had a good reason for disliking Janelle; she'd left his girl outside a weed filled house at 2 am, although that wasn't exactly how things went down it was how it seemed. She was just glad he wasn't influencing Kiana to disown her as a friend even though she knew Kiana would never listen. Kiana grunted.

"I guess I do... but not right now." She replied. She'd let him sulk and think about her a little longer. Who knows, maybe he'd call her first.

"Tell me some more about him." Janelle purposed.

"He's 26 and a news director."

"26?" Janelle asked in disbelief. Kiana smirked and shrugged one shoulder indifferently. "What the hell are you going to do with a 26 year old man?" She whispered fiercely.

"It's fine." Kiana said calmly in response to her urgent whisper.

"Alright, whatever you say. Just don't call me when he wakes up one day and tells you he wants to get married and throw a baby in your ass." Janelle said, rolling her eyes. That would never happen. Sawyer was aware of their age differences and the stages they were at in their lives; he'd never put pressure on her like that.

"So have you heard from Brandon?" Kiana asked delicately. She didn't know if that was still a touchy topic for Janelle or not. But it seemed as if it wasn't; she waved her hand in disregard and pursed her lips sassily.

"Nope, and I hope I never do." Kiana chuckled.

"What triggered the needed epiphany?" Janelle groaned out of nuisance and shook her head minimally.

"Selling the weed started turning into perks, meth and cocaine. So of course because Brandon had all that shit in his reach, he'd start using it. He used more than half the drugs he bought, therefore losing his money. I couldn't do it anymore." She couldn't see him like that and she couldn't do it to herself.

"Well good for you, I'm glad you got away from all that." Kiana said.

"Yeah, me too... so what's for lunch honey?" Janelle asked, snuggling into the couch and making it clear a nap was on her to-do list. Kiana gave her a humoured look before snorting.

"Funny... when are you going to Boston?" Kiana asked, knowing Janelle's family was only a few hours away.

"Later tonight so open your gift now." Kiana glanced at the bag under the tree and the box for Janelle right beside it. She got off the chair to get them both and handed Janelle her gift.

"You first." Kiana said, Janelle tore at the wrapping paper surrounding the small box. She took out her two favorite MAC lip glosses, nail polish and mascara.

"You know all my faves." Janelle said with a smirk. Kiana shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly. "Thank you." Kiana opened her gift and removed the tissue paper. A Michael Kors wallet embellished in gold appeared in her hands.

"This is so cute." Kiana laughed. "Thanks Nelle." They sat in silence a few minutes longer before Janelle spoke again.

"So what's going on with this lunch?"

Kiana responded immediately on a laugh. "Shut up."

*

Kiana sat in the dining room for over 10 minutes before she finally decided to pick up the phone. She dialled Sawyer's cell and it rang a few times. Kiana fiddled with a string on the hem of her tee shirt. The slight click on the other end sent a jolt of energy through her.

"Yeah?" His tone was cold and groggy. Kiana's eyebrows rose instinctively and the hairs on the back of her neck twitched.

"What a rude way to answer your phone." She mumbled fairly light-heartedly but Sawyer knew better than to think she didn't mean it. Rustling was heard over his end and Kiana could only guess he was stretching.

"Is there something I can do for you?" He asked politely. Kiana grunted in amusement, she couldn't believe saw was about to apologize to this asshole.

"I actually have no idea why I called you. Goodnight." Kiana was in the midst of pulling the phone away from her ear when his smooth baritone voice kept her arm rigid by her face.

"I'll be there late tomorrow morning Kiana." He said seductively. Kiana smirked silently on the other end. Somehow Sawyer could read her mood as she sat silently soaking in his voice.

One thing she loved about their relationship was how easy everything seemed after the worst was over. An argument fit for being the basis of a break up would seem like nothing to them the next day when they both cooled down. They just couldn't stay mad at one another for too long.

"Whatever." She chortled. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. And as Sawyer listened to the symphony of sounds in his ears, his own smile began to surface. He could only imagine how sweet she looked trying to hide her pleasure. The two hung up soon after that and Kiana went to join her father in bed.

*

"Merry Christmas." Kiana greeted Sawyer with a genuine smile. He looked her over from the front door. She wore a pair of dark jeans, black boots, a long red cardigan with a thick, cable-knit scarf. Her curly hair was pretty on her shoulders and her almond skin glowed from a good night's sleep. Sawyer looked nice in a striped brown sweater over his jeans.

"Merry Christmas." He replied sexily, giving her a half smile. He extended his arm for her waist and pulled her chest onto his. She responded to his hold by resting her hands on his biceps and dazedly looking at his lips. Sawyer bent his head to hers and took her warm mouth. Kiana embraced his cold body and allowed his hands to massage her lower back.

He couldn't fathom how he was feeling as he kissed her. Something within him wanted to take her to bed and keep her all to himself. There was just an unexplainable sense of urgency in the air paired with extreme desire. Unexpectedly, Sawyer pulled his head away from Kiana's and ended their kiss with a loud smacking sound.

"Where's your dad?" He asked. He had almost forgot about Mr. Freeman, and hoped he wasn't anywhere around watching him suck all on his daughter. The fact that he couldn't fully express his feelings would only make him feel guiltier. As if he was taking advantage of his disabilities.

"He's in the den." Kiana replied, running a smooth, balmy hand over his stubbled jaw. Sawyer relaxed a little bit more and then attempted to return to Kiana's kisses. She moved away with a chastising sound.

"Come inside." She said, stepping aside to let him in. She hadn't noticed the Christmas bag in his hand, and suddenly her curiosity was piqued. She followed him to the closet where he hung up his jacket.

"What'd you get me?" She asked with a coy smile. Sawyer gave her a confused look before returning to the task of hanging up his coat.

"I didn't get you anything." He closed the closet door and faced her head on. He even took an extra step toward her. He used both hands to gather her into his arms and he matched his head up with her ears.

"You don't deserve anything more than a pounding from behind." He whispered, taking her entire bottom into his hands. He palmed up the flesh right before taking a nip out of the skin below her ear. He swatted her once on her ass and it resounded with a deep thump. Kiana was creaming in her panties and knew she'd be receiving her 'gift' later. Sawyer straightened his sweater over his chest and headed to the den to greet her father.

*

"Food's almost done so we can start opening the gifts now if you want?" Kiana said, wiping the water off her hands and onto her dark jeans. Sawyer and her dad were listening to an old James Brown record when she came in. She was surprised to hear Sawyer humming the tune and her expression let him know.

"I'm alright with that." He said, standing. Kiana headed for her dad's wheelchair and was caught off guard as Sawyer seemed to be in her line of distance.

"I'll get him, if you think that'd be alright?" He asked. Kiana knew her dad wouldn't mind.

"Yeah—go ahead." She said, throwing a hand back down the hallway. She turned off the record player as Sawyer wheeled her dad back into the living room. As he put the locks on the wheels, Kiana took a seat on the floor and shifted through the gifts. Sawyer decided he'd sit on the couch.

"You need to sit on the floor to open your gift." Kiana laughed, patting the biggest box under the tree. Sawyer gave her a sceptical look and sat beside her. He tore at the neatly wrapped box and exposed a sturdy, professional 6 foot tripod. Kiana looked at him with a smile as he sat, speechless.

"Oh Kiana..." Was all he mumbled, still staring down at the nice present. It had just the right amount of thoughtfulness and usefulness.

"Glad you like it." Kiana said. It had cost her a little over 200 dollars, but she decided to splurge because she did get an extra Christmas bonus. Sawyer couldn't help himself, and pecked her quickly on her cheek. Kiana snorted and proceeded to open her father's gift that she'd bought for him.

"I got you a heating blanket daddy. I'll set the temperature on it so you won't burn up while you sleep." Kiana said, tearing the wrapping paper away. Kiana had also bought him scented candles, a body length pillow and his favorite movie Shawshank Redemption.

"Th...thank you." He managed to get out. Kiana gathered all the wrapping paper in one hand.

"You're welcome daddy." She replied simply. Sawyer reached for the bag he had walked in with and took out a large, thin, wrapped gift. He sat it on Kiana's lap.

"For your dad." He mumbled. Kiana smirked and undid each horribly wrapped corner. The tape was bunched in some places while the paper was bulky in some areas. But he had tried, which was all that seemed to matter. It was a rare vinyl album of Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. The album was still sealed and in mint condition.

"It's Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald." She told her dad, running a hand over the album's cover.

"Thank you." Kiana told him honestly. He grew modest and averted his eyes. Then he busied himself with rummaging through the bag again. Kiana tried to peer into a little more, but he was making a special effort to hide the contents from her. He pulled out a small box that didn't have the courtesy to be wrapped. Kiana's eyes widened at the signature green-blue box with a white bow surrounding the top. Then as if to further her excitement, he pulled out another that held a different shape.

Kiana didn't mean to snatch, but unfortunately that choice didn't feel like something she had control over. Her hands shook as she opened the first flat box and uncovered a lock shaped necklace with the words Tiffany & Co. on the face. The matching bracelet held the same theme. Kiana closed the gifts back up and climbed over the boxes and wrapping paper to drape her arms around his neck. She planted her lips over his forcefully and he returned it a little less passionately.

"Kiana, cut it out." He tried to whisper but her lips jumbled his words. He could feel Daniel's eyes on them. After the 2nd second of her still showering him in kisses, he had to pry her body away from his. He unhooked her arms and pressed his mouth into a tight line. Kiana chuckled and stood to full height.

"Let's eat." She sighed. She undid the wheelchair locks and led the way to the set dining room. Red and Green plates lined the oak table along with pots of steaming food. Kiana had made a ham, macaroni and cheese, sweet peas and yams. Sawyer sat next to Kiana and her dad sat beside her.

"I wish you could've gone to church with us this morning." Kiana said quietly, gently cutting up her dad's food beside her. Sawyer sighed.

"I had to work; I would've gone if I could." He said in a monotone voice. Kiana knew he would've, but still, she wished.

"I know." She mumbled. She fed her dad a piece of ham and Sawyer caught a glance of the act. She placed the fork between his lips and patiently waited for his mouth to close. Every once in awhile she'd wipe his chin and continue eating her own food as he chewed.

*

It was 9 o'clock when Kiana began getting her dad ready for bed. He was tucked under the heating blanket that was set for exactly 74 degrees. He already seemed to be dozing off, so Kiana just quietly snuck out of the room.

"Sawyer?" Kiana whispered down the hall. The bathroom door had a bar of light below it, and Kiana walked toward it. She gently opened the door to find Sawyer efficiently washing his hands, his blonde hair hanging in his downturned eyes.

"Hey." She said quietly, gazing at him through the mirror. He looked into her eyes in her reflection.

"Hey." He replied. Kiana took another step inside and closed the door behind herself. The hallway's bathroom was pretty small and only featured a toilet and sink. But the size didn't seem to matter to them. All day long there had been an unspoken tension between them. It wasn't one of ravenous lust; it was a tension of love and appreciation.

"I want to say I'm sorry. I had no right to interfere with your family problems." Kiana told him, not breaking eye contact for a minute. He had turned off the water now, and pivoted to face her. Kiana craned her neck to look into his dazed eyes.

"I just want to protect you." It seemed more like an admission than it did a statement.

Sawyer would never confess, but he'd always see her as a little girl. She was inexperienced in every aspect of the word yet she convinces herself she's capable of anything. His biggest fear was that she'd meet someone who would take advantage of her naïveté.

He avoided eye contact after he ended that sentence, and Kiana put a hand on his cheek to regain his attention.

"I know baby, and I appreciate it." She whispered, stroking the skin beside his ear with her thumb.

Sawyer's breath caught in his throat; she was gorgeous. Her big, deep brown eyes seemed to contort his feeling each second he looked into them. The wide bridge of her nose set her face and her defined lips were puckered below it. She wore her necklace and bracelet too.

"Where's your bedroom?" He whispered. Kiana smiled shyly and turned to the bathroom door. She led the way toward her childhood bedroom. She hadn't been in it in months. Her full size bed was bare but there were still photos on the nightstands. Kiana walked inside first, running a hand over her dresser.

"Is this your mom?" Sawyer asked. Kiana turned to him at the door and he had a hand in his pocket with the other holding a frame. Kiana knew which picture he was observing; it was her and her mother sleeping in the bedroom just a few feet away. Her mother had one arm elongated in front of her as Kiana snuggled into her breast. She wasn't much older than 3 years old.

"Yep." Kiana replied.

"She was stunning—you look like her." He said quietly. They had the same big eyes and filled lips. Her skin was a little lighter than Kiana's though.

"Thanks." Kiana watched him a little longer and couldn't believe how turned on she was getting. His strong chest was apparent through his sweater, and his long, thick fingers were somehow taunting her imagination. She envisioned the rough hands twisting and tugging at her pert nipples that she could feel tightening under her cami and then they'd travel down her stomach to cover her slippery clit.

"Kiana?" Sawyer asked, putting the photo back on the nightstand with a raised brow facing her.

"Hm?" She asked, shifting on her feet and taking a hard swallow. Sawyer cracked a smile and now both of his hands were in his pockets. He took languid steps in her direction and Kiana braced herself.

"Looks like you're going through withdrawals over here." He joked with a whitening smile. Kiana didn't smile though, she just continued to look at him. Sawyer took his hands out of his pockets and grabbed at Kiana's wrists. He threw her arms over his shoulders before dipping his head in for a kiss. It had been three days since Sawyer had last been inside her, and he was definitely going a little crazy. Since the first time they'd had sex, they had been fucking every other day, if not every day.

Sawyer guided her to sit on the bed and Kiana gazed up at him. He looked down on her gingerly as he began undressing her. He took off her cardigan and Kiana raised her hands for her cami. He unbuttoned her jeans and kneeled to slide them down her legs. He took off her socks and went back for her panties. The crotch was soaked in her juices and he tried to keep some self control. Kiana had taken off her own bra and sat naked before him.

Sawyer wrapped his arms under her legs and pulled them farther in his direction. Kiana leaned on her forearms and watched as he indulged in her womanhood. He licked her slit back in forth in sweeping motions. Kiana didn't realize she was slowly inching herself away from his mouth until he forcefully dragged her body back toward him.

"Fuck, just like that!" She said in a raspy voice. Sawyer replied with a deep moan into her pussy that reverberated right onto her clit. Sawyer pulled away momentarily to look into his treat and was proud to see her tiny pearl hard and sticking out through its covering. He pulled her pussy lips apart which revealed even more of the hidden bead.

Sawyer let the tip of his tongue graze the nub ever so slightly and Kiana jumped immediately above him. He flicked his tongue feverishly over her tiny clit and could feel her legs begin to shake. She started to grind her hips against his mouth and he fought to keep up with her.

"Don't stop baby, please don't stop." She pleaded so desperately. He didn't have any intentions on stopping until her hole was dripping with her juices. Her breathing was steady and long which he had learned was a sign she was about to cum soon. Kiana never moans before she cums, it's always deep, measured breathing that have her breasts bobbing heavily. Sawyer picked up on her warning and continued lashing on her clit. Soon a river of her essence was pouring into his mouth.

But Sawyer was feeling the Christmas giving spirit and he was in his pussy eating mode, so he suckled on her clit for a little longer. He could feel her pussy's hole contacting due to her clit's sensitivity.

"Okay, stop." She begged, pressing a palm against the crown of his head and trying to push him away. Her clit was unbearably responsive, twitching at every touch of his tongue.

"Sawyer please!" She tried again. She was trying her hardest to climb further up the bed but her pussy and Sawyer's mouth were inseparable. Everywhere she tried to move, his mouth seemed to be there. Kiana could feel her second orgasm approaching and then crashing onto her much more intensely than the first. She collapsed inward as her legs shook brutally in his hold.

Sawyer kissed her inner thighs before stripping down to nothing. His cock was rock hard and ready for her body. He levelled up with her pussy before pushing it against her opening. They both groaned out as he thrust inside her. Kiana and Sawyer kept eye contact the entire duration of their lovemaking. His eyes were so soft and his touch delicate over her nipples. He brought them both to heart wrenching orgasms. Kiana didn't think she'd ever felt so cared for by anyone, especially not Sawyer.

"I'll call you tomorrow before work." Sawyer said, bending down to kiss her lips. Kiana held a hand on the door as he effortlessly carried his tripod to his car while balancing a bag full of tuba wear too.

She waved as he pulled off and sped down the street. Then she headed to the shower, thinking about how she'd start the New Year with Sawyer by her side.

*

"I'm a block away." Sawyer said over the receiver. Kiana's heels clacked on the dorm's hardwood floor as she scrambled to get her things together.

"Alright." She replied right before the line ended.

It was New Years Eve and the couple were spending their night with Sawyer's siblings. They were supposed to be having a party of some sort. Kiana was kind of on the fence about leaving her dad with a caregiver instead of spending New Years with him, but after having a few more days to think about it, she decided her dad would want her to go out and enjoy herself.

She wore a short, black sparkling long sleeved dress with a high boat neck and plain black pumps. Her hair was curly around her face and hoops in her ears. She was ready to finally meet some of Sawyer's family—the ones he'd approve of her getting to know. She grabbed her clutch and headed down the steps.

Sawyer's car pulled up immediately and she ventured down the walkway to meet him. To her surprise, he had gotten out of the car to open the passenger door for her. As if reading the surprise off her face, he outright laughed.

"It's New Years Eve, chivalry is inevitable." Kiana chuckled.

"Bullshit." She whispered, stepping into the car smoothly. Sawyer looked nice in a black button down tucked into grey slacks that sat low on his hips. His hair was swooped back on both ends and she'd noticed it was a bit shorter in the back, only reaching his mid neck. Sawyer sped down the streets as usual and Kiana found herself stealing quick glances at her man.

His cologne was light and warming. It mixed well with the aftershave she was used to smelling on his skin. As if to top off his sex appeal, he followed the lyrics seamlessly to one of Kiana's favorite Rick Ross songs.

"You look good." He said quietly, giving her a long look despite the fact he was doing 84 on a 65. Kiana smiled subtly.

"Thanks, you too."

*

They pulled up to Declan's house and music was pouring out of the windows. The front door was wide open and people were everywhere. Kiana decided to open her own door this time, and took caution stepping out of the car. Sawyer guided her to the door with a hand over the small of her back.

Kiana wasn't nervous at all about meeting Sawyer's siblings. They more than likely knew their story and would only feel sorry for how Sawyer had treated her. So in a way, his behavior was an icebreaker.

"Hooters!" A man exclaimed almost in sync with Kiana's first step inside the house. He had short buzz cut black hair and deep grey eyes that reminded her so much of Richard. He closed the distance between her, a shot in hand.

"I'm Xavier, Sawyer's half brother." He introduced himself with a smile. Kiana returned it and shook his open palm. He was a few inches shorter than Sawyer and a bit more scrawny but still very handsome.

"Were you with him the first day—" She began to ask, his resemblance striking her in another familiar way. The reminiscence of one of her most dreaded work days clouding her memory. He nodded confidently and Kiana laughed.

"Kiana! Nice to finally meet you sweetie!" A small woman said. She gathered Kiana in a hug and she inhaled her intoxicating scent. She wore a flowing knee-length dress and 4 inch heels, but still wasn't anywhere near the 5" mark.

"This is my other brother's wife Allison." Sawyer explained quietly. As if on cue, another man approached Kiana. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He gathered his wife by the hip and extended his hand for Kiana.

"Declan." He said with a smile.

"Kiana." She said. For some reason she knew she'd be repeating her name a lot that night. There were at least 20 other people scattered around the house, all of whom she had never met before.

"You're beautiful! I see why Sawyer would be so crazy about you. Anytime we even brought up your name he'd tense up and not say another word—" Allison began to spill all of Sawyer's habits until Declan's voice stopped her.

"Allison I think she knows how he feels about her." He said softly. Kiana looked to Sawyer with a crooked closed lip smile as he turned an unfamiliar color of pink.

"Thank you for the compliment." Kiana told her.

"You two have a good time, there's food in the kitchen." Allison told them enthusiastically, pointing into the kitchen. Kiana thanked her for the helpful information and didn't waste a minute with strolling in its direction. Declan smiled as Sawyer sat on her heels, walking in the direction of the invisible leash tying them together.

*

At 11:59, Sawyer and Kiana stood before one another as the guests counted down. He reached below her waist to intertwine their fingers. His cool hand settled into hers perfectly and the current running through them both was intensifying as the countdown neared 0. He brought the back of her hand up to his warm pink lips, and Kiana couldn't get herself to watch the act. She was captivated by the deep blue of his eyes that bore into hers. The light kiss on her hand was tender and loving. She smiled just as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm glad you forgave me." He whispered low enough for only them to hear. The authenticity of the sentence was heavy on her shoulders. She nodded in response and moved her head a few inches closer to his. Sawyer wasted no time with closing the remaining distance and let their lips meet for the last time of the year. Although there were 3 seconds left, they had already taken it upon themselves to begin their New Years Kiss. Kiana couldn't believe the corny thought of ending one year and starting another with a kiss from Sawyer was fluttering her stomach.

*

"It's an easy major because I find everything interesting—if I didn't see a reason to remember it I would probably fail all my classes." Kiana said with a smile. She didn't know who the hell she was talking to, but she was one of the only people in the house who looked anywhere near her age group. She wore a body clenching dress, deep red lipstick and a magical push up bra. Her blonde hair was high on her head and her blue eyes sparkled.

"That's my problem; I could care less about bio-engineering so of course the class is a struggle. But I can't change my major for the 3rd time, my dad would fucking kill me." She laughed, but Kiana could see her true anguish.

"The easiest way to fix that problem is to pay for it on your own—I know it sounds crazy but it's the only way you'd find the motivation to stick to a major. Nothing's worse than wasting your own money." Kiana explained, leaning against the island counter.

"That makes a lot of sense. I just feel like that'd be a lot of responsibility for me." She said, taking a sip of her champagne. Kiana shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Responsibility gets things done." She said, chuckling whole-heartedly.

"Where is Kiana?" A hefty voice boomed somewhere outside of the kitchen. His words were slurred and sluggish. Kiana looked toward one of the two exits in the kitchen, awaiting the voice to appear. The tone didn't strike her as familiar.

Strong hands gathered Kiana by her waist from her left side. She tensed up initially, but then settled into the familiar hold. She and Sawyer had branched off after an hour of mingling. She was fine with that though, she didn't want him to babysit her anyway.

The smell of alcohol stung Kiana's nose and she knew Sawyer was drunk. Just by the way he held her; tightly yet sloppily. His hair was in shambles on his head and she tried to salvage the sexy style.

"This is my boyfriend Sawyer." Kiana said as Sawyer buried himself into the crease of her neck and collarbone, slopping kisses over the silky skin.

"Hey." Sawyer managed to say from the barrier of Kiana's body. It came out muffled but Kiana gave the woman an apologetic look on his behalf.

"I'm going to find him a seat. Nice meeting you." Kiana told her.

"You too, thanks for the advice as well." She said with a smile.

"No problem." Kiana replied right before she walked out of view. She then focused her attention on Sawyer who was slowly beginning to rest all his weight on her body. Kiana stumbled on her heels a bit as she tried to stand him up.

"Sawyer, come on baby." She urged. He was so heavy. She couldn't even manage to get him off her shoulder. But after a few tries, he stood up and she led him through the people to an empty couch. She sat beside him and he immediately found his way back onto her.

He curled his left arm across his body and over her midsection. Then he put a heavy, two ton leg across her lap. Kiana growled out of annoyance while his breath tickled her ear. He was cuddling her on the couch. A woman gave her a sympathetic, humored yet sweet look and Kiana wondered if they really looked that ridiculous.

"You look so hot." He mumbled into her ear, his words coming out in garbled fragments. Sawyer's hand wandered upward and cupped one of her breasts through her dress. Kiana quickly removed his hand from her chest just as Xavier approached them.

"He's fucking trashed." He stated. Xavier sat on a nearby seat and faced them both. Sawyer took to placing hickies on Kiana's neck that would probably never show up on her chocolate skin.

"Yeah I know." Kiana groaned. Just as if he couldn't get any more inappropriate, he managed to slip a hand under her dress. The hem was probably a few inches away from her pussy while sitting, so his fingers immediately came into contact with their intended destination. Kiana grabbed at his wrist and tried to pull it away, but he was more resistant in regards to her nether regions than he was with her breast.

Kiana made an effort to take into consideration that he was indeed drunk beyond comprehension, but she couldn't help the feeling of rage slowly growing inside her core.

"Sawyer you need to chill the fuck out." Xavier said in a quiet yet authoritative voice. As if Sawyer had been touched with a small amount of electricity, he perked up and somehow became aware of something other than Kiana's body. His hold tightened and he slowly moved his head from the barricade of her collar.

"What's wrong Xav?" Kiana had no idea who this man was, but it wasn't Sawyer. His tone was cooing yet his eyes were transforming to a stormy deep blue.

"You're treating her like a damn dog—the poor girl is embarrassed." He explained, taking a swig of his beer calmly.

"Mind your fucking business." Sawyer said, making a hard transition to a voice of warning. Kiana had had enough. She managed to get out of Sawyer's hold and stand on her feet. She pulled at the hem of her dress and looked down on him in an affirmative way.

"Let's go." She said. With time he stood too. Now it was his turn to look down on her and Kiana could feel herself cringing under his hard stare. But she regained her confidence when he stumbled on his feet just the slightest bit.

"Nice meeting you Xavier— tell Declan and Allison I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye." Xavier looked at Sawyer and back at Kiana with a bit of understanding.

Kiana ushered Sawyer to the door. He finally made it down the steps and began rummaging through his back pockets. Kiana gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" She asked, standing right behind him. Fireworks were crackling in the background and lighting up their profiles.

"Where are my k—keys?" He stammered a little. He reached into his other back pocket and the sound of metal hitting the concrete sounded between them. He groaned before preparing his impaired balance for bending to the ground.

As if it were a second nature, Kiana sprang for the keys and managed to have them in her grip before Sawyer could flex his knees. He stood back to his full height and Kiana could see the drunken fury surfacing in his face. Pieces of his blonde hair lay lifelessly in his visage and Kiana took off her heels, already knowing where this confrontation was going. Her temperature was rising along with her 'fight or flight' senses. The cold grass did little to cool her scared body.

"Give me my keys." He snarled, taking a step toward her. Instinctively, she retreated two more feet and for the first time, she was afraid of Sawyer. She was almost certain he'd never lay a hand on her, even while drunk his feelings for her were evident. But his solemn eyes, hard face and illusionary gigantic stature were intimidating to say the least.

Sawyer lunged for body at the same time Kiana took off down Declan's front lawn. She looked back at Sawyer once and was relieved to see he had stumbled somewhere along his quest to capture her. He was now trying to regain his sense of balance and ventured a few more feet in her direction. Kiana had more than enough reaction time to put some more space between them.

"You must be out your fucking mind if you think I'll let you drive me anywhere. You either get in that passenger seat or pass out on this lawn while I take your car and go home." Kiana stated his two choices in one breath, without any signs of fatigue. Sawyer however, was panting heavily with his hands over his knees and his head parallel with the ground. A few more seconds of consideration, he defeatedly strolled to the open car door and took his spot in the passenger side.

Kiana eventually joined him after putting on her shoes and she broke out in a cold sweat. She hadn't a driven a car in over a year. She took her drivers-ed in high school and passed with flying colors, but she hadn't had the chance to get her hands on a wheel since. She wondered if it was really a wise choice to trust her driving abilities more than Sawyers. But as she looked at the man reclined in his seat and humming inaudible words to himself, she knew the answer to that question.

She turned off the radio and put on her seatbelt. With a deep breath, she put the car in reverse and pulled out onto the road. Her hands had a deathly grip on the 10 and 2 positions. She tried to control her rapid heart rate but the effort seemed to be in vain.

"Are we moving?!" Sawyer yelled, scaring Kiana half to death.

"Please stop screaming." She pleaded with the insensible man.

It felt like the car ride back to Sawyer's house was 2 hours long when only, they were a few blocks away. Kiana didn't trust herself with parking in a parking space, so she settled with the empty spot across the street. With the car in park, she scurried to the passenger side to help Sawyer onto his feet.

The flight of steps was something Kiana knew would be difficult to tackle. Sawyer just couldn't seem to get his legs a foot off the ground while propelling his body upwards too. His arm was draped behind Kiana's neck and he was making no attempt to try and carry his own weight.

"Sawyer you have to move your feet! I can't carry you up the steps." Kiana begged. His eyes weren't even open and his head was bowed toward the ground.

"I'm trying..." He mumbled like a little school boy. Kiana looked at the tops of his feet just to see if she was imagining his lack of effort, and as she expected, his feet were nowhere close to moving up the steps. Kiana put his hands on the stair in front of him and situated herself behind his body.

"You're going to crawl up these steps. I don't care how you do it, you just better start moving." Kiana threatened. As if to give him a jump start, she put some of her weight on his bottom. A glimmer of hope set in his heart as Sawyer moved one hand onto the next step with the opposite foot following his lead. Kiana kept pushing up and urging him on until they reached the top of the staircase.

"Thank god you only live on the first floor." Kiana mumbled, fumbling with his keys to find the one that opened the front door. It had taken them 15 minutes to get into his apartment. Kiana kicked off her shoes as Sawyer slumped himself against the back of the couch. She tugged on his arm and lead him into his bedroom.

She took off both his shoes and socks brutally as he spoke to himself in a voice of incoherence.

"Key Key baby, I'm talking to you." He whined in agitation. She could've laughed if she wasn't so exhausted and pissed off. He had never called her that and to hear it exit his somber face was humorous to put it mildly. Kiana went to undoing his belt.

"Wh—" Kiana was cut short.

"Are we about to fuck?" He asked, hopeful. She unbuttoned his pants with a scoff and shimmed them down his legs at the end of the bed.

"Absolutely not." She replied. Although she would've loved to know what kind of lover he'd be while highly intoxicated, she wasn't anywhere near the mood.

"Why are you so pretty?" He whispered. Kiana stopped undressing him to look into his eyes. He seemed so sober as he spoke those words. There wasn't a hint in hesitation in his voice nor his gaze. She swallowed roughly and took a deep breath.

"Thank you." She replied, undoing the buttons on his dress shirt. He was down to his briefs when she was done and he still continued to look in her eyes.

"I'll be right back." She said, going to the bathroom. She didn't bother to turn the light on because she was back in his bedroom within 4 seconds. She had the basin in her hands and she placed it on the floor beside his bed. She used a small hair-tie to tie back his tresses.

"Flip over." She commanded, patting his leg to jerk him awake. He did as she asked pressed his cheek firmly into his pillow

"Sawyer—look." Kiana said, wanting him to see the garbage can she put beside him. He groaned in reply but he was still asleep.

"Open your eyes." Kiana said a little louder.

"They are open honey." There was no suppressing the laugh that Kiana let flow in the open air. His eyes were shut tight yet his statement was so persuasive.

"Goodnight Sawyer." Kiana said before closing his bedroom door.

"I want to marry you, I'll wait another 26 years if I have to." The sentence ran through her head a million miles a second. Her breathing increased in rate and it felt as if she was having a hard attack.

He's drunk, he has no idea what he's saying.

She dazedly strolled to the couch where she fell asleep replaying those words over and over again.

*

The bright sun woke Sawyer. He put his forearm over his eyes while he tried to stop the right side of his head from pounding. Seconds later, his cell phone vibrated from the end of the bed. He could only guess they were in his folded grey pants. He sat up to retrieve the phone and squinted at the small font.

If ur not in a ditch on the highway, u need to go kiss ur girl's feet for the rest of the day.

It was from his brother Xavier. As Sawyer looked around, he could tell Kiana had been good to him. He had no idea what the hell happened that night but his clothes were off and folded with a trashcan beside his bed filled with his regurgitated fluids. But she was nowhere to be found. He got out of bed, dismissing his man call to the bathroom and venturing to look for Kiana.

She was curled tightly on the couch, still in her shimmering dress. Her hands were angelically placed below her head and her brown legs led up to a black thong which peeked out from under the hem of her dress. Sawyer walked around to see her face and ran a hand over her cheek. After the fifth or sixth stroke on her smooth skin, she stirred awake and looked him right in the eyes.

"I'm sorry—I didn't mean anything I said or did last night." He said sincerely, kissing her on the lips.

"I know." She mumbled dejectedly. Sawyer was compelled to take care of her a little bit, so he scooped her in his hold; back of her legs resting on his forearm and her back against his other. Kiana didn't resist the attention and allowed Sawyer to carry her to bed. He sat her onto his mattress and unzipped the back, slipping it over her head. His hands roamed over her bare shoulders and down her arms, just enjoying the even feel of her skin. He couldn't resist the urge to lay his lips against it.

"Make love to me." Kiana said in a small voice, right alongside his ear. He kissed her shoulder blade a few more times before unhooking her bra. He allowed it to reveal her chest and he knelt on the floor. She watched while he took a pert nipple between his teeth and lightly tugged on it. Kiana ran her hand over his head as he nursed on her. He gave the other nipple the same care and put a hand beneath them both. He seemed to juggle them before pressing them together firmly.

"Lie down." He said. Kiana lay on her side and watched Sawyer spoon against her. He suddenly didn't have on any bottoms and his dick was piercing into her ass. He slid a rough hand between the cut of her legs until he reached the junction that no longer traveled upward. He pressed the leg in the air and hissed out as Kiana's knee came inches away from her ear.

"Holy shit." He mumbled, evaluating how far her pussy spread in that position. The morning sun highlighted the pink of her inner labia contrasting with the brown. Her pussy's juices shines down her clit and glimmered against her hole. Sawyer licked his lips and didn't know if he was quite ready to fuck her yet; her pussy had never looked so mouth-watering.

"Please Sawyer." She pleaded, snapping him out of his fantasies. He placed himself at her spread entrance and ascended his hips to bury deep within her. Kiana cried out into the open air before sighing loudly in satisfaction. Sawyer found his spot against her ear and watched her lovemaking faces. The anguished contortions of pleasure etched on her features as he pushed himself inside her were hard to ignore.

Kiana was in ecstasy; Sawyer's dick was so deep inside her she could feel him in her core. His strokes were measured and slow, ensuring he hit every pressure point on the way in and back out. She was almost sure she could feel the veins and ridges embedded in his cock. And the hold he had on her leg was stretching her out.

He placed a digit against her clit and pressed in small circular motions. This seemed to cause her body to stiffen dramatically and she placed her palm over his. A small sound escaped her mouth before it was cut short and panting breaths took its place. Sawyer could feel her walls spasm around his dick. He peppered her back in kisses as she tried to catch her breath. He lay beside her and the both fell victim to an early morning nap.






Chapter End Notes:

Simone Niy on Amazon Kindle







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.