[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

I always had trouble watching this episode, mostly the communication between Kollos and Miranda. A lot was missing in this episode, one of why she was jealous of Spock. I watched it multiple times, and I get the logistics of the plot, then I started to like this episode, it covered physical disabilities, gender and overcoming job qualifications.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Nyota Uhura (Television)
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Original
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 18439 Read: 24014
Published: December 04 2019 Updated: February 28 2020
Story Notes:

 

1. Chapter 1-Introductions by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (1181 words)

1st encounter: When Spock and Dr. Jones escort Ambassador Kollos from the transporter room to the Ambassador's quarters.

2. Chapter 2-Forbidden Love by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1112 words)

2nd encounter:

You can either watch the episode or follow along with the transcript.

3. Chapter 3-Hidden Truth by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1086 words)

Summary: Larry attempted to kill Ambassador Kollos and ran out his room screaming towards the engineering department.

4. Chapter 4-Not Safe Enough by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1627 words)

Summary: Marvick declared his love to Miranda and she spurned him, then Larry attempt to kill Kollos in his quarters and he was exposed to Kollos's appearance. Larry Marvick just hijacked the Enterprise to unknown space. Kirk, McCoy, Dr. Jones, and two redshirt security guards are heading to engineering to find out what happened to Scotty and the ship.

5. Chapter 5-In Search of by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2063 words)

Chapter 5

Summary: Marvick sent the Enterprise deep into unknown space, the ship is lost. Miranda is close to being discovered who and what she is.

6. Chapter 6-Jealously's Fire by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1651 words)

Summary: Spock had a private session with the Ambassador, and he is willing to help the Enterprise find it's way out of the void.

7. Chapter 7-Falling into Darkness by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] (1993 words)

Chapter 7

Summary: Kollos agrees to help the Enterprise by mind-linking with Mr. Spock. Miranda is quite upset that they are aware of her blindness.

 

 

8. Chapter 8-Fallen into Darkness by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 0] (1099 words)

9. Chapter 9-Remorse by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

Inner thoughts are Italicized.

10. Chapter 10-Facing the Truth! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1373 words)

 

Inner thoughts and conversations are Italized.

11. Chapter 11-Coming Home by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1437 words)

Thoughts and conversations are Italicized.

12. Chapter 12-Until We Meet Again by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1210 words)

13. Chapter 13-Nice to Meet You-Finally by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1099 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.