[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Things happen during Dr. Spencer Truman's trial that cascade into something that no one ever imagined and will leave scars that will not soon heal.

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 8943 Read: 13977
Published: December 07 2019 Updated: December 22 2019
Story Notes:

Dr. Truman is one of those characters that didn't have a lot of screen time but made a tremendous impact on the show.  His trial serves as the catalyst to allowing several key figures to reveal their true feelings and live with the consequences of those revelations. 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by magensby [Reviews - 10] (675 words)

The trial comes to a grinding halt.

2. Chapter 2 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (258 words)

3. Chapter 3 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (721 words)

4. Chapter 4 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (1718 words)

5. Chapter 5 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (658 words)

6. Chapter 6 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (589 words)

7. Chapter 7 by magensby [Reviews - 1] (2531 words)

8. Chapter 8 by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1793 words)

The reading of the will.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.