Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Soreun 

 

thirty 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

    “Is it true?” 

    “Is what true?”

    “That the Crown Prince has returned?”

    “I don’t know. I haven’t seen him myself. But, talk in the courts is that the first born interrogates him in the hold.” 

    “It would be a wonder if he returned as claimed.”

    “Do you think that the King will strip him of his position?”

    “Ahem.” The gossip ceased immediately as the huddled men turned to face a Head Official. 

    “Instead of gathering together your noses in gossip, you should all return to your posts.”

    “Y-yes sir.” The younger men all scurried along, eager to escape the reprimanding shrewd eyes of the man. Keeping his lips pursed, he straightened up and continued on with his stroll. Indeed it would be interesting to see what happened to the prince. He too would wait in anticipation. 

 

*** 

 

 

    Blood splattered across the cold cement floor, haggard breath following. 

    “Pyeha, perhaps this is enough. The King must still have his audience with him.” 

    “I decide when I’m done.” He answered, kicking his little brother in the chest. 

    “You find this funny you little fuck?” Answering with taunting eyes, his lips coated with blood opening to show teeth stained with red. 

    “I wouldn’t… expect any other welcoming…from you.. but this.” He breathed, blood and saliva oozing down his chin as his smile grew wider. 

    “It’s good to see you haven’t..changed…Hyung.” 

    “Fucking bastard.” That earned him another kick, this time to the side.

    “P-pyeha…please…your father will not be pleased finding him like this.” Nostrils wide and flared, he twisted up his mouth in contempt. For a moment, the servants grew cold as he lifted his gaze, one eye starting to swell and blacken. 

    “Let us get him ready for his audience.” Sneering, the older male left him to be lifted by the servants and taken to the medicinal sector. 

 

*** 

 

    Inside his chambers sat the King and the feeling of unease grew in his stomach. Not only was he uneasy but he was full out furious. Word had reached him that Cheol-su had returned some time in the previous night. Seo-Jun had immediately went to address the returning prince but with it being half past noon he worried that things between the brothers had grown violent. 

    “Pyeha, the Crown Prince is here as you’ve requested.” 

    “He may enter.” The doors opened and in he stepped, his appearance making his chest grow tight. The left side of his face was turning black and blue and one of his eyes were starting to swell shut but the ferocity that dwelled inside of them seemed to paralyze even him for the briefest of seconds. Dressed in a red and gold hanbok, the shoulders resembled armor as if he’d just returned from war. A strong pattern was woven into the sleeves and further down the length of the robe. Delicate patterns of gold silk decorated the top and bottom half of the waist, leaving room for the ornate belt secured around his mid section.

     Two decorative tassels hung down from the belt and with each step, they gleamed and shone brightly as a ray of sun in the room at midday. Hair having been put into a neat top knot, a matching head band hung down around his shoulders and teased the last bit of decoration on his person. A necklace, gold and heavy adorned his neck and chest, a circular disk in the middle as the focal point. He stood tall and firm, intimidation and power surrounding him as he approached them. 

    Swallowing, he stood as his youngest born slowly kneeled, eyes downcast at his feet. 

    “Arise.” At once he did so, eyes lifting to his calves.

    “So you’ve finally decided to return.” His voice was filled with anger and it boomed and rasped like that of thunder. 

    “I have.” Cheol-su answered, voice steady, calm yet firm. 

    “Having forsaken your country, your people and your family I must ask: was it worth the time away?”

    “Not once have I forsaken you pyeha. The entirety of Goryeo has been on my mind this while. Still now and forevermore while I draw breath.” That warranted a laugh from the King, his father but therein lied no humor. Stepping down from his throne, he stood but a couple steps away from him. 

    “Was the heart of Goryeo there in between her black thighs? Did you defeat our enemies with the heat of her body?” At the unusually uncouth inquiry from their father, Seo Jun smirked. He, however, only lifted his gaze, a stony stare not offering any such answer. 

    “Your brother has indeed had his way with you. While I can’t say it’s not deserved, I will say that it is inappropriate Seo Jun.” That smirk drifted away from his mouth and instead he sneered. 

    “Only by your grace was he spared of more Father.” Before either man could speak, the once closed doors of the room were cast open and in rushed his mother, a flood of gungnyeo behind her. 

    “M-My Lady…please wait!” Feet carried her away from the protesting women towards the gathering of men. 

    “Cheol-su!” Swallowing thickly, he lifted to his feet and turned to face her. A gasp ripped from her throat as she took in the bruised swollen flesh and once bloodied nose and lips.  

    “So you’ve returned to us at last Oppa-nim.” Lifting his eyes away from the conflicted face of their mother, he set eyes onto Mishil who had appeared not too long after their mother. Setting eyes on her, he felt a deep pain rip his stomach apart. Who stood before him was not the innocent little girl of their childhood…nor a spoiled girl child. In her eyes existed what seemed like a thousand years and unspeakable horrors seen. Though she averted her gaze in an attempt to hide it, he had seen more than enough to know that in his time away something had happened…something that had changed her forever. She let a smile dance on her lips and bowed hefore him. 

    “Welcome home Oppa-nim. It hasn’t been the same without you.” Her words seemed full of weight and double meaning but he kept composure, allowing a soft crooked smile to appear. It was wiped away with a hard slap and he for a moment stood still, lifting eyes to his mother. 

    “Do you expect everything to go back to the way it was before?” 

    “Mother-”

    “How dare you abandon us for a woman who doesn’t deserve to even breathe the same air as you!” At that, he swallowed thickly, his silence nerve rattling. 

    “Here I’ve been away for three years and not one thing has changed in my absence.” 

    “What are you talking about?” His mother inquired, hurt filling her teary gaze. 

    “Only Mishil has rejoiced in my return. The rest of you accuse me of abandoning my people, my duties and my position as Crown Prince. Am I now to be treated as if I am no more a common criminal? Is that the impact Hyung has had in my time away?” His father and mother both appeared taken aback, he red faced and she dropping her eyes full of guilt. 

    “Hyung must have done an amazing job while I was gone hm? Let me hear of his feats then.” 

    “Unlike you, I gathered a plan to protect the country against the Mongol bastards. While you were in paradise, I made sure our military forces were strong enough. I’ve done my part.” He felt anger hit him like a strike against his belly but calm he remained.  

    “I see. Father,” Turning eyes on him, he spoke with his head bowed, 

    “Will you now strip the position away from me?” 

    “C-Cheol-su…”

    “I haven’t been able to show all that I’ve accomplished while away. I haven’t even been allowed to talk with you. Should this be what you want…then I will respect and honor your requests.” Seo Jun’s steely gaze narrowed in on him as he lifted his eyes. 

    “What request do you have the guts to ask for? After all you’ve done?”

    “The request is pertaining to Tiye.” 

    “You’re back…” They all turned to find Jae-Hwa standing in the doorway, eyes teary and hands shaking violently. 

    “What request is there pertaining to the woman that you haven’t already fulfilled?” Hard emotionless eyes stared back at the woman who he once would have called wife…for the sake of  the kingdom… his beloved country of Goryeo. She looked pale and nervous and averted her eyes as if in his existed the mirror to broadcast her sins. 

    “I wish you would grant her to be my royal concubine.” At that, Seo Jun doubled over with laughter and his father’s face grew red as a ripe cherry in summer. 

    “Surely you’ve gone mad.”

    “You leave us for three years and the first thing you do is ask for her to be a legal wife? You haven’t even fulfilled your duty yet to Jae-Hwa. Remember those agreements were long since established before that little insect came along.” He taunted, a wicked smirk dancing on his lips. 

    “Let us talk in private. Jeon,” His advisor nearest him bowed his head. 

    “While we do, bring the woman to me.” 

    “Yes, pyeha.” Once the advisors and other court attendants left the room, his father once again spoke, his voice now bellowing with rage.

    “Have you lost your mind?!” The furious eyes of his father threatened to burn him and the humored eyes of his brother taunted him. Licking his teeth, he stood strong and firm. 

    “You gave her to me as a gift did you not?” 

    “She’s a cheonmin musori! How dare you insult me with a proposition like this!” He inhaled sharply through flared nostrils. 

    “Will she save us Cheol-su?” It was Jae-Hwa who had spoken but her eyes still had not reached his. 

    “Can she hold the future of Goryeo in her womb as you seem to think? This little slave bitch of yours?” His eyes darkened with fury and his nails dug into the center of his palm. 

    “If you have enough balls to insult me to my face then the least you can do is look me in the eye while you do so, woman.” He growled, making her stiffen up. Seo Jun grinned at the exchange between them and decided that moment was right to intervene. 

    “You know little brother, our father, the great King of this country actually saved her life. Have you heard what dwells in other lands? A dreadful cruel life of forced servitude under the Arabic empire. Women, men and children are all split apart, forced to work until the day they take their last breath. Beaten, abused and raped. But, instead of that life destined for her, our father took in the pitiful wench and gave her a life of wealth and leisure; a life you’ve thanked him for with an insult. A grave one at that.” As he spoke, in stepped Tiye and an unknown woman to them all. Once they’d entered, in stepped more of them, large giant brutes of man, all clothed in black flesh, their magnificent physiques bared proudly. At the intrusion, every member of his family gawked, some mouths drawn open in confused horror. 

    There she stood in all of her divine glory, clothed not in hanbok but as a member of her royal family and future Queen of Kush. Her hair had been twisted and its thick healthy length trailed down her back. Anat had pulled her hair up on each side of her face and secured it with a gold clasp. In her ears were medium sized gold hoop earrings and upon her neck rested a large ornate golden neckpiece, narrow strips of the metal drifting down into individually fashioned bulbs. It spanned the entire of her neck and covered her bare shoulders. Scandolously, she exposed her midsection, a handmade garment of cowrie shells and precious stones hugging her chest and a gorgeous linen skirt fashioned in sheer white and gold fans with a jarring blue rim.  

    “What…what is going on?” 

    “Pyeha!” The court attendants and members of the royal cabinet rushed back in as did guards with arrow and sword at the ready.

    “We have no understanding of how these unexplainable beings came into the Palace but should they harm you we will protect you.” He couldn’t hold in the laugh that escaped his belly and it was one that chilled all who inhabited the room. 

    “Cheol-su explain yourself.” 

    “The woman standing before you is no cheonmin musori.” Glancing at her, the throat of his father tightened. 

    “Little did you know when you presented her to me that you’d give me a princess Father.” At that, everyone in the room fell hush but his Tiye stood strong and proud. Her head lifted and shoulders pulled back. His brother didn’t dare hide his quite obvious curiosity and blatant desire upon glancing at her. 

    “Well, this is not how I remember you musori.” 

    “In my presence, address me with respect or address me not at all.” Her reply was hard and relentless, bruising even as she glanced upon the man who dared to call himself brother to her future King. 

    “C-Cheol-su…who…what is she?” His mother inquired, throat tight, skin pale. He took great pride as he said his next words, his chest filling with great pleasure and gladness. 

    “She is Tiye Aminat Khaliset, princess of the land known as Kush.” Another hush fell over the room and his father still furious stood. Coming down the steps, he towered over her taking her chin in between his fingers. For the longest moment, the two locked eyes and he let go of her, letting his eyes travel down the length of her. 

    “Is what he speaks true?” 

    “Yes.” The hand that had been gripping her chin a moment ago suddenly licked her across the cheek, the hit loud. The men that had entered with her withdrew weapons and bows, arrows aimed at him.

    “Ha! These beasts dare threaten the King! How bold of you little brother. Bringing them here only proves how animalistic they and you really are.” 

    “Silence!” The King bellowed and at once it drew quiet. Except for a soft but firmly spoken command from the struck woman, her hand lifted as if to halt their assault. They seemed to obey, once again resuming a stiff posture, bows and weapons put away. 

    “You dared to hide this from us. Why?” 

    “Would it have mattered Taewang-nim? Would you have acknowledged my non-Korean status?” She kept her voice quiet and reverent, jaw clenched and eyes down. At that, the man narrowed his eyes into slits and sneered. 

    “You think I would have considered you as Queen for my son? You of all people?” She didn’t answer, gaze still upon her feet. 

    “A perfect soldier you would have made for my army and I would have used you well. But you only would have served the purpose of a pawn. Nothing more and nothing less.” He turned steely eyes to him. 

    “So, you come to me with the wish to make her royal concubine…a princess from a savage land.” At that, she lifted her eyes. 

    “My land is no land of savages nor are my people. It is thanks to us that you have your gold, incense and ivory.” At that, his hand shook desiring to slap her again but he didn’t. He had enough sense to know it would be a mistake. The red faced father to the man she’d fallen irrevocably in love with clenched his fists and forced his low gaze towards him. 

    “While I celebrate your return, it indeed is bittersweet. You have obligations to another woman that you must first fulfill. The duty you have to your country still stands valid. We have enough to deal with right now with the Mongols. This is not the time to be greedy Cheol-su.” 

    “I am simply asking that you keep your word Father. That I may do with her what I wish.” 

    “Seems you’ve done that already.” A hard jab to the side shut up the grinning first born prince. There was a long withdrawn sigh and the man pinched the bridge of his nose with fat swollen fingers. 

    “These people? Who are they?” 

    “They are the ones who will save your country, your people and your way of life.” Tiye answered, lifting her head, the geometric crown on her head glittering in the sunlight. 

    “What makes you think we need your assistance?”

    “Can you honestly say that you have enough men and arms to defeat them Taewang-nim? Surely your pride cannot be that inflated.” 

    “Watch your mouth you dirty whore!” Jae-Hwa hissed, mouth twisted in disgust. 

    “Enough Jae-Hwa.” Eyes now humored, the King went to sit back on his Throne, taking in the abused face of his son and the proud one of his slave. 

    “What will you gain from this exchange, alleged princess of Kush?” 

    “I gain the satisfaction knowing that I helped the Crown Prince of Goryeo obtain victory against colonizing intruders. It is his love, respect and adoration for his people that drew him to my shores. You may think he ran away to be with me and I won’t feed or deny any such claims. That right is his alone. But what I can say is that the entire time he dwelled in my house he had you in mind. Of that I can be sure.” 

    “And you? Do you not wish the Throne for yourself by way of him? I wouldn’t dare want you to get any ideas in your head.”

    “It is no secret as to the feelings I have for the Crown Prince. Everyone in this room knows that I love him. It is from this seed of love that I act. I humbly acknowledge his lordship over my life and will do what I can to help him obtain his greatest desires. That is my vow and my pledge not as sovereign over Egypt and Kush. But as a woman.” No longer humored, he looked down at the woman from his high place, eyes drifting over to his son who though bruised and beaten stood tall and confident, sure and powerful as the last day he had last seen him. Biting the inside of his cheek, he glanced across the many black bodies that stood in front of him. All waited with bated breath for his word; which he gave with a tone of concession. 

    “Very well then Cheol-su. You shall have what you want. As of today, she will be royal concubine as per ordered of the King.” An aghast outcry came from the other officers in court, his mother, his sister and importantly, his once promised Queen Consort Jae-Hwa. 

    “The title of Crown Prince still remains in your possession. You shall sit at my right side and will have supreme advising rights granted also to you.”

    “Father! You can’t be serious! I’ve worked hard to ensure that our military is the strongest it’s ever been and you’ve yet to reward me for my actions! How is it that he can waltz in here after three years and be granted such favor?”

    “Bite your tongue Seo Jun! I have the final say here. Not you.” It was Cheol-su’s turn to glance upon him with a sick sense of glee, eyes filled with humored hatred. 

    “Pyeha, I implore you to reconsider this! Please!” His mother begged, falling on her knees before him. To such actions she was ignored. 

    “Sneaky little slut! How can we trust you? Prove to us that you are who you say you are!” Jae-Hwa snarled, breaking past the arms that tried to restrain her furious form. 

    “Mind your place!” He snarled back, advancing upon her like a lion. 

    “She will never be your Queen pyeha. Mark my words.” At that, she turned and left through the crowd of shocked courtiers. 

    Following the disappearing flutter of her hanbok, he tightened his jaw and turned to look at his little one. She needed no proving, confirmations or assurances. He’d seen it with his own eyes. He’d lived it for three years. Her people’s swarm over her, the baths of love and agonized worship. Her in all of her glory, in beautiful gold and bronze headdresses and neck pieces. Golden shimmers pressed and rubbed into  her organic sienna skin.  Her strength, determination, love, passion and her will. Whether they comprehended it or not was no concern of his. For in their presence existed a goddess…a true Queen.

    “Tiye.” At long last, her watery eyes met his but they weren’t filled with sadness. They burned with a fire. 

    “Let us retire.” 

    “As you wish.” She bowed her head before him and soon followed him. He stood by the door, watching as she smiled and laughed at the many hugs and kisses those in the harem bestowed upon her. Glad teary overjoyed eyes met his and for a moment the woman known as Hae and he shared a silent conversation. To which he nodded with a smile. Anat stood by humbly, eyes curiously glancing over the women who doted on her mistress, not quite sure what to do. The women praised and gawked her appearance, taking note of the finery of the fabrics… the health, length and shine of her hair. The brilliant glow in her skin, smile and eyes. Even inquired of the stranger standing oft by the door, looking at them with the same confusion. Coming behind her, he inhaled the sweet smell of jasmine and coconut from her locks. 

    “I shall see you in our chambers.” Smiling up at him, she nodded, blushing at the kiss he placed on her forehead. 

 

*** 

 

    “What in the heavens has happened to you two? Is he no longer ‘wangja-nim’ to you?” Hae teased, knowing eyes twinkling. 

    “He…he’s much more than that now.”

    “Spill it!” Jae-Ri hollered, nearly tripping over a jar of powder and lip tint in her haste to sit by her. 

    “While in my homeland…we married.” The truth sent a rippling wave of shock, joy and excitement through the harem. 

    “Dare you call him husband now?”

    “Wait so what does this mean? Are you really as they say? A princess from a foreign land?”

    “It’s true.”

    “Woah…..so all this time we’ve been in the presence of royalty…And look how we’ve behaved… oh Gods….” 

    “Ah-no please don’t think of me any different. I am the same Tiye that I was before.” 

    “W-will you be our Queen then?”

    “I hope to God so because I can’t stand that cheating bitch Jae-Hwa!” Jae-Ri was silenced with a pinch. 

    “Ow!”

    “Hush before someone hears you!”

    “At this point… I don’t care! Someone has to say it! She’s a rotten dirty slimy snake and I don’t trust her. She was using Wangja-nim and now his brother in his absence. If anything, I would gladly serve you as our Queen Tiye-ah.”Blushing prettily, she shook her head. 

    “I don’t think our marriage would be seen as legitimate being that it was not approved by the King or held here in Goryeo.” 

    “But wait… didn’t you say that he asked you to be royal concubine?”

    “Yes. He did…”

    “That technically means you’re his wife…well….second and lesser wife.”

    “And Jae-Hwa?”

    “Well being that she’s first and actually promised to him as Queen…she still has precedence.” 

    “But think about this… what if Tiye-ah bares him a child first?” To that, everyone was silent. 

    “Should she bare him a child… more importantly…a son? He’d be a fool not to accept it as his heir.”

    “But if he’s not first King yet?” 

    “You guys…” She laughed, feeling her cheeks warm. 

    “Don’t you think it’s too early to talk about…children?” 

    “Listen, you’re lucky you haven’t swelled with child yet. All the times you’ve happened by his bed without using a sponge.”

    “We did too! Every single time! I’m no fool and neither is he!” She shot back, bringing a grin to Jae-Ri’s face. 

    “Um…m-may I interject?” Anat quietly spoke, drawing the eyes of the loud, excited and boisterous women. 

    “Who is that Tiye?”

    “She’s served me since she was very small and we’ve grown up together. Her name is Anat.” 

    “Ah…that’s pretty! Strange but pretty. Anat-ah, please join us! We didn’t mean to leave you out!” 

    “What are they saying?” Tiye warmly beckoned her over. 

    “These are my friends Anat. Come, they won’t harm either you or I. It’s okay.” Slowly, she came and sat next to her. 

    “Whether or not your King approves of their union… one thing is most certain. They are wed and they both inherited the Throne and Kingdom of Kush and of Egypt. Brother Sekhemrekhutawy should be given the highest of honors. Both in our land and in yours. He is a good man. He is a fearless warrior with a heart of both steel and gold. And he is good to Mistress Tiye.” 

    “Uh, Tiye-ah… what’d she say?” Smiling, she reached next to her and grasped Anat’s hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze, she smiled. 

 

***

    He sat at his vanity, just having taken his hair down from his top knot when she entered from her bath. He wiped the last of the makeup the medical attendants had used in attempt to hide his bruises. Glancing at her reflection in the mirror, he felt his breath hitch as she drew nearer, clothed in a beautiful lavender ramie sokjeoksam and sokchima. Her hair had been braided in a single plait and she carried with her the scent of peony and waterlilies. Quietly, she sat behind him and pressed her face against his back. 

    “Why must this be so difficult?” She asked softly, face muffled. Lifting her face, she drew his gaze away from the mirror, lightly caressing his face, bruises now black, blue and in some spots yellow. 

    “Why have they brutalized you my love? Why have they met you with violence instead of thanksgiving? Is it not you who has showed up to the doors of Goryeo with a entire army at your disposal?” 

    Reaching for her hand, he gently pulled her against him, taking her face in his hands. 

    “One step at a time sarang.” Softly kissing her lips, he sighed against her high cheekbone. 

    “We must be patient. We must be wise and bide our time well.” She licked her lips before wrapping her arms around his neck as he took her mouth again. Fingers were eager and slowly pulled the delicate sokjeotsam apart, lips, teeth and tongue gently biting, licking and kissing the sweetly perfumed skin. Her sighs of acceptance, pleasure and delight spurned him on further and he pressed her back against the thick plush bed, lush pillows of warm feathers.  Slipping her legs around his waist, he allowed her to breeze small fingers down the toasty chest and abdomen exposed by the open sokjeogori. Soon it slid down his shoulders. 

    “To make you King of this land…I would do anything you ask.” Humming against her lips, he unbound the silk wrappings to bound her chest and pulled the sokchima away, leaving her in only the dari-sokgot. Removing his own sokbaji, he untied the undergarment and tossed it away. 

    “You’d do anything?” He asked, finally removing the garment from her. When he was satisfied with her naked body underneath him, shimmering in the low light of the lit candles, he spoke against her again. 

    “Even if what I asked seemed preposterous?” 

    “Anything.” She breathed, moaning as he took a breast into his mouth. 

    “Then hear the final role you shall play for me my love…” He hushed, eyes intensely trapping hers. 

    “Goryeo will see a change. Our lands both shall be forever changed.” Entwining their fingers, he pressed his forehead against hers. 

    “That change will start here with you. As its Queen. As my Yeonwang.” 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: Hello BEAUTIES! It's taken a long while but see the way Cheollie and Tiye was set up in my brain this was BOUND to happen sooner than later lol. What an explosive update! Wow! This speaks volumes to everything and to everyone. The pieces have been placed on the board and now family... the game shall begin. hehe. I gotta hear your thoughts on this one! Please let me know in the comments hehe. Hopefully the update was worth the wait lol. I hope to have another chapter update by next week because I missed writing Yeonwang!!! With school and work, I hadn't had the time guys! And to top it off, whenever I wanted to write, t just never seemed 'right'. I'm not writing until it feels right haha. hehe I'll see y'all soon hehe. Thank y'all for the love, reads, comments, upvotes (on AFF and Wattpad), patience and support!  Love you all! God bless! 

~sunhalo <3 

 

PICTURE TIMEEEE: 

Tiye's outfit because Y'ALL. LOOK AT THIS BADDIE. Can you imagine what they faces looked like when she stepped in the Throne Room looking like THIS:

WITH THIS HAIR?! 

Yeah see they got used to seein her all frumpty dumpty and subservient and ish and she stepped in there like SIKE! GOTCHA! ACTUALLY THAT'S OVER AND GON STAY OVER. I DON ARRIVED AND I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. *claps and snaps* LOL. 

And let's not forget about Cheol-su folks. All of the gifs above is the mood, the vibe and intention the LOOK okay?! 

EVEN WITH HIS BUSTED UP FACE HE SAID I'MA GET THE LAST LAUGH YOU DUMMIES CAUSE I GOT ME A WHOLE ARMY. I'M THE REAL KING HERE AND Y'ALL GON KNOW IT. lol. OMG let me stop because I'm getting hype lol. Whew.

Oh one last thing... a picture of Tiye's 'lingerie' lol. Back in them days it's exactly what it was lol. Sexy. Classy. Feminine. Erotic. Delicate. Meant to be taken off and discarded like a bra at the end of a long day's work lol. 

TEAM CHEOL-SU AND TIYE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY! I LOVE THEM. 

See y'all next chapter! LMAO!

 

 

 

A/N: Hello BEAUTIES! It's taken a long while but see the way Cheollie and Tiye was set up in my brain this was BOUND to happen sooner than later lol. What an explosive update! Wow! This speaks volumes to everything and to everyone. The pieces have been placed on the board and now family... the game shall begin. hehe. I gotta hear your thoughts on this one! Please let me know in the comments hehe. Hopefully the update was worth the wait lol. I hope to have another chapter update by next week because I missed writing Yeonwang!!! With school and work, I hadn't had the time guys! And to top it off, whenever I wanted to write, t just never seemed 'right'. I'm not writing until it feels right haha. hehe I'll see y'all soon hehe. Thank y'all for the love, reads, comments, upvotes (on AFF and Wattpad), patience and support!  Love you all! God bless! 

~sD&L <3 

 

PICTURE TIMEEEE: 

Tiye's outfit because Y'ALL. LOOK AT THIS BADDIE. Can you imagine what they faces looked like when she stepped in the Throne Room looking like THIS:

WITH THIS HAIR?! 

Yeah see they got used to seein her all frumpty dumpty and subservient and ish and she stepped in there like SIKE! GOTCHA! ACTUALLY THAT'S OVER AND GON STAY OVER. I DON ARRIVED AND I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. *claps and snaps* LOL. 

And let's not forget about Cheol-su folks. All of the gifs above is the mood, the vibe and intention the LOOK okay?! 

EVEN WITH HIS BUSTED UP FACE HE SAID I'MA GET THE LAST LAUGH YOU DUMMIES CAUSE I GOT ME A WHOLE ARMY. I'M THE REAL KING HERE AND Y'ALL GON KNOW IT. lol. OMG let me stop because I'm getting hype lol. Whew.

Oh one last thing... a picture of Tiye's 'lingerie' lol. Back in them days it's exactly what it was lol. Sexy. Classy. Feminine. Erotic. Delicate. Meant to be taken off and discarded like a bra at the end of a long day's work lol. 

TEAM CHEOL-SU AND TIYE. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY! I LOVE THEM. 

See y'all next chapter! LMAO! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.