[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It seemed to breathe. It seemed to have a life of its own. And it's desire was to possess the both of them.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Supernatural
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Historical, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Dark Fic, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 2861 Read: 1263
Published: June 17 2020 Updated: June 17 2020

1. intro. by DarkandLovely [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2861 words)

HEY FAMILY! In my hiatus (which is going well by the way) I've come up with three new ideas...Well two completed ones, one still in the brain cell. I have so many ideas that I'm sharing for a reason LOL. I've reconnected to my love for Mando-pop and with being drawn to more fictions and works involving Chinese/Taiwanese men as of I was like bruh. BRUH. I don't intend for this to be very long...As you guys know my drill, this is just an idea. I don't have any intention of starting this full fledged or anything. A teaser of what's to come in the future. Hope y'all like it hehe. I miss you guys! 

 

D&L

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.