Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

fourteen. 

*It's about to go down. Spicy material below*

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Eighteen Hundred and Twenty One 

 

 

    Birds chirped and their song was sweet and clear. The sun was high and hot, producing sweat to appear. Nearby there was the pleasant trickle of a fountain. Opening eyes, she smiled as she glanced up at her husband. He had closed his eyes too captured by the tranquil sights. A feeling lighter than air whispered through her heart and she sat up some, reaching down to slip fingers into his silky raven tresses. It still felt like a dream. Like… it couldn’t… ever happen.

    “Are you really tired?” Lips teased a smile and gorgeous almond shaped brown eyes opened, twinkling with mischief. 

    “Would you have stayed if I was?” 

    “Of course.” 

    “Then yes. I am so very tired.” Hitting him on the chest, she sighed and rolled her eyes. Laughing, he pulled her back down to lay with him. For a moment, they were quiet. The lands of the House of Severa were vast and wide, plenty of place to hide. 

    “Is this really our life?” She asked suddenly, lifting a hand to his chest. 

    “Still feel as though you’re dreaming?” 

    “I can’t help it. This does not happen. It just doesn’t.” Smiling, he lifted to turn her onto her back, grinning. 

    “It has and there’s no changing it.”

    “How…how will we exist now…in society? You a noble and I a Negro woman?”  Lifting his finger, he gently teased the apple of her cheek. 

    “You mean as a Marquess and his wife? Well, if that’s what you’re concerned about my love, I urge you not to be.” As she was about to say something else, he silenced her with a kiss. 

    “Stop.” He spoke against her lips, smiling as she reached up to wrap arms around his neck. 

 

*** 

 

    She remembered it so clear. The third day she’d existed in her freedom. He’d taken her to a nice scenic spot on his property. There beneath laid a river and the waters rushed so clear and pretty. She’d gone to stick her toes in, lifting her dress just a tad. Smiling at the feeling, she began to giggle. Like that of a girl. He watched her, a handsome smile on his face. 

 

***

 

    “Kieran…come play with me…please?”    

    “I fear you’ll get your dress wet.” Grinning, she walked back towards the shallow shore. There beside the banks, he’d had a variety of foods sitting there on silk fabric, waiting to be enjoyed. 

    “What a delightful meal…you didn’t-”

    “Come.” Pulling her down to sit, he opened the basket and pulled out some bread and soft spreadable substance. 

    “What… what is that?”

    “It’s cheese.”

    “Cheese?” Chuckling to himself, he cut a small piece of bread and spread the mixture on top. 

    “Here. Taste.” Holding it out, he waited until she leaned forward, taking the offered morsel into her mouth. Her face lit up as she chewed. 

    “My God…this is incredible!” He cut another piece. She ate again, covering her mouth shyly. 

    “What is that there?” She asked, pointing to a pretty golden brown syrup. 

    “It’s called honey.” 

    “Honey?”

    “Yes. It has a sweet taste.” 

    “Do you eat bread with it?”

    “You can eat it with whatever you like. Fruit. Bread. Whatever you choose.” 

    “Oh…I…I wouldn’t want to be greedy.” 

    “You’re not being greedy.” Cutting another small piece of bread, he opened the jar and drizzled the pretty syrup on top. She didn’t wait for him to outstretch it, she eagerly opened her mouth waiting which brought a humored chuckle to him. 

    “Eager aren’t we?” The taste was indeed sweet but pleasant… warm. 

    “May I have more?” He selected a small red fruit this time, drizzling the honey on top. Coming closer to her, he lifted up onto his knees, just above her. Again, she opened her mouth but alas the morsel did not come. Pouting, she reached up and grabbed his hand, leading it to her awaiting belly. Closing her eyes, she hummed as she finished the treat, lifting her tongue to lick his fingers. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she stopped with a gasp and hung her head in embarrassment. 

    “I’m…I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” But he didn’t look the least bit offended. Rather, his once dark eyes had grown a slight blue. He smirked. 

    “What did I tell you about that?” Lifting her head, he pressed a dizzying kiss to her lips. 

    “Don’t apologize to me for the things you want.” His voice had this way…this way of forcing her heart to pang, her blood to rush and her triangle to feel weird. 

    “You won’t find shame here. Not with me.” 

    “I suppose…but then…why…why do I feel this way?”

    “Care to explain?” Cheeks now burning, she bit her lip. 

    “It..it feels like…like a warm wet sun. It…well it happens all the time around you.” Biting his lip, he again lifted her face, gaze not letting hers go. 

    “Does it?” He asked, voice throaty. 

    “Y-yes…”

    “Where?” Dear God…she couldn’t…couldn’t tell him… it was most filthy. 

 

*** 

 

    “Here?” He teased her lips with a finger still covered in honey. There, the glassy dreamy look of desire had taken hold of her and he decided to push just a tad bit more. To his delight, her tongue once again graced his finger, licking what proved to be a healthy amount yet of honey from him. Instead of pulling it away, he gently prodded her lips, pleased when she took the digit into her mouth. Bloody fucking hell. Already his member ached and twitched but now, seeing her perfectly plush and soft lips closed around his finger threatened to end him. At last, he removed it, taking in the heavy breathing, the rush of blood, the rise and fall of her chest. Taking that same finger, he caressed a path down her neck. 

    “Perhaps here?” He asked, watching as she bit her lip. 

    “No…” Further down her clavicle.     

    “Here?” 

    “No…” Then perhaps the outline of an erect nipple was the spot. Gently, he teased with a brush of his finger, making her gasp. 

    “Here?” It took her a moment but a softly spoken ‘no’  delighted him. And so his game could in good measure continue. 

 

*** 

 

    She remembered that day as being the first day she allowed herself to be honest about what she felt. It scared her…she didn’t know where the feelings were coming from or why. But…she knew that she could trust him. His gentle yet playful touch continued down her body as she’d taken to lying on her back. She wasn’t afraid as he caressed her, no thoughts of the sort went through her mind. Watching him with hooded eyes, she secretly wanted more. Everywhere she wanted more. It made no sense how one touch could make her so sensitive. Already, both of her nipples had hardened, nearly to the point of a dull pain. Every hair on her body stood up and that weird throbbing persisted now between her legs. She felt so moist there now, like she’d taken the big wet sun and held it there between her thighs. Smiling, he’d pause and lean down to kiss her. When he’d finally found it, she felt as though her entire body was floating. 

 

*** 

 

    The dress had been cast away from her. The short stays he’d taken his time and unlaced, kissing the swells of both breasts nice and sweet. But soon they too joined the dress by the banks.  She felt as though her head was spinning and she felt intoxicated. She breathed heavily as his fingers now pulled the chemise upward. Up over her knees. Up further. As he did so, his gaze never left hers. Up over her thighs. And wait. Her hand shot down and gave his pause. Closing her eyes, she panted more, trying to tell herself to calm down. 

    “It’s alright my sweet.” He assured, voice soft and gentle. 

    “You’re okay. It’s okay.” Licking her lips, she took a moment to look at him. Never again. He’ll never hurt you again. A sweet kiss or two enabled her to breathe. Kieran will make you feel good. It won’t hurt. Opening her eyes, she settled them on the gentle blue. Such a pretty blue. Slowly, she let go of his hand, reaching instead for the silk under which she lay. He gave it a moment, watching her every movement. But soon, his fingers began to trail up, a single digit pressing against the fragrant wetness that had soaked through her drawers. 

    “Is it here my love?” He asked, pleased in the slight scrunch of her nose, her teeth biting her lip to filth. 

    “….yes….” The digit slowly trailed up the path, making her moan softly but it wasn’t until it touched a place at the very top that she lost it, a loud moan piercing through the chatter of the birds, the water, the sunlight…everything but if only he could touch that place again. Lips kissed her and she turned slightly towards him, lifting hands to his chest. He deepened the kiss, drinking in another muffled moan as he teased her again, rubbing in small little circles against the now hard little nub. Her sighs of pleasure made him smile and he knew as he looked upon her, body relaxed, hips wiggling, receiving the pleasure he gave, that she was ready now. Ready to take his finger inside. 

    “Oh….oh God….” Her fingers left his chest and instead found refuge in his hair. 

    “Does it feel good my sweet?”  She whined and sighed, biting at her lips. 

    “Yes….oh…my love….yes…” Gently, he pulled the strings at her hips a loose and slipped his hand underneath. Warm sweet wetness met his fingers and his mouth watered for a taste of her nectar. Lush, warm and silky, he played with her bean once or twice more before finally slipping the tip of his finger inside her. She at once spread her legs as wide as they could go, opening a most maddening gaze to look up at him. BREED. MATE READY. 

    Groaning, he leaned down to kiss her, welcoming her answer that vibrated against his lips as he slipped it deeper. Small dainty fingers reached down and laid upon the back of his hand, following his lead, completely trusting him to pleasure her. To the knuckle, he thrust nice and slow, enjoying the sight of her hips circle and gyrate, trying to pull him in even more. Her eyes rolled back as he began to thrust a bit faster, a sweet chorus of hot breathy moans against his chin. And when he felt she could take it, he moved even faster, tantalizing wet sounds arising. 

    “Oh….oh oh…..Kieran…….please…..” Her fingers gripped his hand now and he watched the oncoming orgasm rip through her. With a loud scream, she arched her back, release transforming the expression on her face as one of complete and total surrender. The look made him want to slide into her and fuck it out of her again and again. But no…no his beast would have its chance. Holding his hand there against her triangle, she tried to catch her breath. Kisses gently traveled up her neck and across her cheekbones. 

    “Kieran…” Breathy still, her voice immediately made him twitch. 

    “Yes sweet girl…” Opening dazed eyes, she looked up at him, fingers teasing his lips. 

    “What…what was that…” Smiling, he nuzzled her nose. 

    “That my love was an orgasm.” Pressing her face up against his chest, she let his hand go and he withdrew the finger, glad when he brought it to his mouth enjoying the taste of her on his tongue. 

    “My God…that…that was…” Smirking, he pulled her body against him. 

    “More of them to come sweeting. That I promise.” 

 

*** 

 

    Since that day…it was as though she had been awakened in a sense. There inside of her existed this most frightening hunger. Only to be quelled by a touch, a kiss, the overwhelming and almost suffocating liquid light that seemed to travel through her veins when he touched her. The way he had this ability to play with her body as though she were an instrument and his fingers gently plucking the strings. Oh what a sweet melody he produced. With him already, she had experienced so much in such a short time. 

    “Madam?” Turning, she felt her cheeks grow warm as she turned to look up at one of his manservants. 

    “Ah… yes?”

    “The Lord Severa has arrived back. Would you like to meet him?” Gently, closing her book, she offered a smile. 

    “Of course.” He helped her to stand and with a kind smile, began to lead her towards the house. She always started this way… heart beating wildly in her chest. He made her most nervous…most anxious. Clutching a small fan, she swallowed thickly. How greedy she’d become. Her body seeming to melt into a sliver of sunlight, at the mere mention of his name seeking, hungry…wanting. Calm yourself now Zadie… Following the manservant, to her delight there he was, dismounting from his horse ahead of her. Turning, he smiled at the sight of her. 

    “My, what a welcome way to return.” Blushing, she curtsied.     

    “Welcome home my Lord.” Gentle fingers lifted her chin and at one she fell into the captivity of his dark gaze, his kiss a moment later. Taking a shaky breath, she lifted a hand to his arm and together they entered into the home. 

 

    *** 

    
    “How was it?” In the small sitting room, he sat watching her as she poured some tea into china cups. 

    “For the most part, it went well.” Smiling, she set the kettle down and extended to him a cup which he accepted. 

    “That’s good. I’m rather pleased…to know they accept me.”

    “They don’t have a choice in the matter.” He spoke firmly, prompting her to smile against her cup. 

    “It is something that rarely happens. You have to keep that in mind Kieran.” There, the tiniest flicker of annoyance on his face but otherwise, he simply took another sip of his tea. 

    “I imagine it happened a lot more often then you think. Besides, there will be no recourse in the matter. I desired to make you my wife and so it has been.” Licking her lips, she nodded, glancing up at him. She of course knew that there would be those who opposed him. After all, in the society of now… those of her kind were thought to be little more than maggots on rotting food. And perhaps even the maggots themselves were treated better. She reached for a small pastry and bit into it, cheeks warm finding herself under his intense scrutiny. 

    “Queen Charlotte herself was a Negro. Did you know that?” He asked, voice throaty. There the beginnings of heat and warmth at the apex of her thighs. 

    “N-no… I didn’t.” 

    “She was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a Black branch of the Portuguese royal house. With at least 500 generations back of ancestry with royal Spanish and Moor upbringing. It amazes me that more don’t know their history.” Placing his cup onto the table, he slowly stood. 

    “To keep the desires of their inner most heart, humans I’ve learned, will do anything be it right or wrong.” Slowly, he came to stand behind her. 

    “They say that your people were born and created by God to be slaves. Created to be less than dogs by the design of nature order.” Slowly, fingers crept underneath her chin, bringing a quick swallow of the cake. With care, he lifted her head back to look at him. 

    “And yet, God himself saw fit to make a woman such as yourself Queen to an entire nation.” Eyes fluttered closed as gently his lips kissed her eyelids. 

    “I’m sure King George the III faced opposition. No doubt the Royal House of  Saxon-Gotha hid her more obvious features.” His lips teased the bridge of her nose. Her breath came quicker as the heat of his mouth burned sweetly against hers. 

    “They couldn’t have the world know that in the direct face of chattel slavery, they themselves had appointed as ruler one sharing the same origin. Naturally, they made up a list of complete bollocks to excuse their behavior. And in turn, it was never questioned or challenged.” Smiling, those same lips kissed her. 

    “Hear me very clearly my love.” He whispered against her, drawing a gasp from her throat. 

    “I don’t give a damn about their liking you. I don’t care what they say. Frankly… and please allow me to be so…I could give less than a fuck about it.”  His hand still held her chin but soon let go, fingers gently gliding down smooth dark flesh. 

    “So long as they don’t disrespect you… they shall be in my good grace. Should they not, well…then there will be only hell to pay.” A finger slid down and skimmed the swell of her breast.

    “I will not hide you. Nor am I ashamed of who you are.” Letting go, a last teasing brush of his thumb against her now hard nipples made him grin. 

    “You and I shall live as normal. There shall be no change.” Withdrawing from her, he gave a wicked little chuckle. 

    “Do forgive my activities as of late. So busy, I haven’t even properly solidified our union. I’m sure the constant teasing and playing has you most impatient.” Indeed…it had. Leaning down to take a last sip of his tea, he glanced at her, eyes starting to grow a faint blue. 

    “I assure you soon we’ll have the time. Be patient a little while yet my love. It’ll be worth the wait.” Winking at her, he left her there flushed, hot and wet, lifting her fan to try to relieve the increase of temperature. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: Bruh. BRUH. This whole chapter was S-P-I-C-Y. And that's not even the half of it. *fans self* lol. Listen, Kieran know he something else lol.The places he was touchin...the mastery of his words (and his fingers OOP sorry) is like.... *loud screaming* YO. My brain be coming up with some hotties LOL. That little history lesson was hot. The whole honey on the finger thing (he ain't slick but) it was hot. LOL. Okay I'ma quit with my ovulating self now thanks lol. That's all I'ma say.

These two have long deserved to just be happy and free and now that they are baby they don take advantage of it LOL. One beautiful thing of this chapter is the level of intimacy the two FINALLY share. Even though Zadie is by no means a virgin, the way she thinks, acts and speaks otherwise suggests complete ignorance and innocence. Her sharing her first ever orgasm was meant to be shown just for what it is. Intense, powerful and breathtaking. Definitely beautiful and most sacred. I hope I was able to protray that well. 

Things bout to get um... even more spicy so gon head and tap the next button LOL. 

~D&L







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.