Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


n i n e 


WARNINGS: EXPLICIT CONSENSUAL SEX/KINK/FETISH 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

She hadn't moved, her mouth still dropped open from the shock. 

"This isn't real.... no way..." She said, her voice trembling. Reaching for his wine, he took a slow sip, eyes slipping down her appearance. 

"It's real sweetheart. I promise." 

"But....but how...when...why..." 

"Come sit down first Nov. We have plenty of time to talk." Slowly, she approached and stopped when he slid his chair back and stood. It was so quiet he could hear the tremors in her breath and as he came around to the back of her, pulling out her chair, the scent of her perfume wafted across his nose. She'd turned her head to look up at him, still stuck to the floor. Gripping her purse, she slowly lowered herself into the chair and was quiet as he gently pushed her in. Clearing his throat, he resumed his seat. 

"So, you're HB..." It sounded accusatory, her voice. 

"In the flesh." Her eyes darted all over the place, refusing to look at him. 

"All this time...it was you." Leaning back in his chair, he smirked. 

"And here I thought you'd be happy to see me." Finally. That got her to look up. She stared into his eyes. 

"Why did you have to lie though?" 

"When did I lie?" He asked curiously, eyebrow lifted. 

"This whole time! You made me think you were someone you weren't." 

"Am I not a Korean pop celebrity? Did I not spend six months by my phone waiting like a lovesick puppy for you to text me back?" She dropped her gaze. 

"I couldn't reveal everything to you at one time Nova."

"If you had of spaced it out over the 10 year period you went ghost I'd be sitting here having a better reaction." He licked his teeth at that. 

"I deserve that. You're right. I should have kept in contact." 

"Why didn't you?" 

"I couldn't."

"What do you mean you couldn't?" 

"My company banned cell phones the entire time I was training." 

"Why would they do-"

"To make us feel isolated. They took everything away from us bit by bit until we had no one else to rely on but them." She bit the inside of her cheek. 

"It's apart of the grooming process." 

"Grooming?" Lifting his wine glass to his mouth again, he took another sip. 

"It's a process everyone has to go through." 

"...I see." 

"Training usually lasts for only a couple of years but my period was much longer than that. I had to learn Korean until I became somewhat fluent which took a hell of a time. Dance classes that lasted nineteen sometimes twenty hours a day. In the gym every day of the week. Dieting. It was hell." Her eyes found him again and this time they were softer than before. 

"That whole time, I wasn't even allowed to call my parents, Ji-eun or Junho."

"My God..."

"It's pretty accurate to say that in actuality, I really just got my phone back. We debuted three years ago and even then it was restricted due to promo and performances." She reached across the table and took hold of his hand. 

"Bon-hwa...I'm...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be." He gently closed her fingers up into his palm. 

"I spoke out of complete ignorance just now. I... I didn't know."

"I didn't tell you." 

"Are you happy bunny?" Her nickname for him made his heart slam against his chest. Lifting eyes up from their entwined fingers, he let them fall onto her face. She was a vision of divine golden light, a sliver of delightful warmth sitting across from him. The yellow she wore popped deliciously against her mahogany skin and the golden diamond earrings dangling from her ears resembled little rays of pain and pleasure, they stabbed into his lungs each breath he took. 

Those pillowy soft lips of hers shined in the lowlight, the candles flickering across them. She'd left her neck bare, her delicate collarbones teasing the eye. Just looking at them made him want to bite them, sink his teeth into the smooth flesh of her throat. Tightening his grip slightly on her hand, he gave a soft smile. 

"Happy to see you again, yeah. Hell yeah." Smiling, she withdrew her hand and he let her. 

"It's good to finally see your face again. Without the mask." 

"I was starting to hate the damn thing." She laughed softly, making him smile deeper. 

"So, I'm sitting with the ever-popular Aera from KASSIA." She teased, a smirk of her own coming to her face. 

"He's not here presently. Thank God for that. Annoying prick." She chuckled. 

"Right now, it's all Bon-hwa." Biting her lip, she blushed as his eyes dropped to her lips. 

"It's good to hear your laugh again angel," His voice washed over her like a soft silky rain and somehow the droplets managed to collect between her legs. Already, she felt disoriented, his voice, eyes, hands, everything about him bewitching her. 

"Let's eat hm?" 

"Sure." 

*** 

Violins played sweetly around them, the pleasing melody enhanced their dining experience. Not that she was eating much. She, however, watched him eat and her eyes soaked everything up like a biscuit. He'd ordered the steak. Medium-rare. He chewed slowly and thoughtfully like he was savoring everything about it. She felt intoxicated, as some juice from the steak slipped to the corner of his mouth. God help her, she felt her entire body tremble as she watched his tongue slowly lick it away, his eyes gripping her in a chokehold. Taking a shaky breath, she lifted an equally shaky fork and tried to focus on her watercress and farro salad. 

"Not hungry?" He asked, watching her fork quiver. 

"Oh... um... no I am..." She was insanely hungry but it wasn't the salad that had her nearly drooling at the mouth. Sit up. Eat right. Her mother's voice echoed in her head and she cleared her throat before sitting up straighter. Gripping her fork tight enough that it no longer shook, she took a bite. 

"Why don't you get something else from the menu Nov? I don't think that tiny salad is going to fill you." Choking on the vinaigrette, she reached for her water and took a huge gulp. Lifting eyes, she found his dark and intense, a teasing smirk on his oh-so-kissable lips. Clearing her throat, she pursed her lips. 

"I'm good. I'm sure dessert will do the trick." His smirk deepened and he chuckled lowly before lifting his water. 

"I'm sure it will." 

*** 

The wine had her feeling right. Cheeks pretty and faint with blush. She sighed contently as she finished her cake, gently sitting back against her chair. 

"I'm a very impressed girl, bunny." She said her voice soft and light. Smiling, he raised his wine in a mock toast, tossing back the last bit of it from the glass. 

"I'm glad you're enjoying our evening sweetheart." Humming, she turned her gaze towards the night skyline. 

"Do you drink often?" He asked, taking note of her glossy eyes. 

"Just a little. Not a whole bunch." He could tell. She'd nursed her wine but her water was long gone. Half the cup remained and already she was teased. 

"Am I drunk?" She asked, those enchanting eyes finding their way back to him. 

"No, angel. You're not drunk. Just a little tipsy." 

"Mm." She slowly pushed back her chair and stood. 

"Seoul is so beautiful. Mon dieu." He watched as she went to stand in front of the windows. 

"It's like God took brushes and painted little dots of color here and there." 

"It does look like that doesn't it?"

"Mmhm." He couldn't resist it anymore. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her against him. She relaxed almost instantly, welcoming the press of his nose against her braids. 

"I think God painted you even better than the night of Seoul." Her eyes fluttered closed at his soft masculine cadence and lifted hands to grip his arms around her. 

"He really took his time with you." He hushed, his eyes fluttering closed as her perfume drifted into his nostrils again. 

"You too bunny."

"You think so?" 

"Mmhm." Inhaling her scent again, he pressed a kiss against her temple. Another to her cheek. 

"Thank you." Her breath answered him as he kissed her again, near her jaw. 

"I think it's past your bedtime angel," She turned her face towards him, his nose brushing her own. 

"I don't wanna go home yet." 

"No?" She shook her head. 

"What do you want, princess?" His thumb glided across her bottom lip, pulling them apart. 

"I wanna stay." She breathed, lifting those sleepy eyes upward. 

"You sure?" 

"Yes..." Taking his hand, he cupped her cheek and closed the distance between them, their lips pressed against each other. Nice. Sweet. Slow. She turned in his arms, lifting her hands to press against his chest. She opened her mouth slightly, letting him taste the sweetness of the buttercream and wine on her tongue. Moaning softly against him, she let him take possession of her little by little. Sucking on her juicy bottom lip, he bit into it a little bit before pulling away. His hands slipped down her back and lower still, gripping the cheeks of her derriere. He lifted her up into his arms and pressed her back against the glass. 

"Bon-hwa..." She arched her back, revealing that pretty little throat. Taking hold of it with his teeth, he pulled the skin into his mouth to suck. Moaning again, she lifted her hands up his neck to slide into his hair. 

"You should get ready for bed Nova," He whispered against her ear, making her bite her lip. 

"Tuck me in, bunny." She breathed in reply, looking at him with those fucking eyes. 

"You sure you want me to do that?" 

"Mmhm." Pulling her away from the window, he hoisted her up again, bringing a slight squeak from her. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her face against his neck as he brought them into the bedroom. Slowly, he lowered her down, laying her back against silk sheets. Pressing a kiss against her lips, he bit his own as he stood. Unbuttoning his suit jacket, he slowly shrugged out of it. 

"I remember the last time we were here." He spoke quietly, pulling his tie loose. Her hips wiggled a little, making her dress rise up her thighs. 

"You told me you weren't ready for this, then." Slowly the buttons to his dress shirt came undone and she watched every move, licking her lips as his chest and abs came into view. Quickly letting it drop next to his jacket and tie, he took her tiny ankles in his hands and pulled her to the edge of the bed, making her gasp. Leaning down over her, he pressed a kiss to her cheek. Her jawline. Her bottom lip. 

"I'll ask one last time." Lifting his eyes to hers, he spoke low against her mouth. 

"Are you sure?" Lifting her arms, she wrapped them around his shoulders. 

"I'm sure." Pressing a kiss against his lips, she bit her own. 

"I'm ready..." 

*** 

Her dress had been taken off, the puff of fabric looked comical on the floor. But what wasn't comical was the way he looked at her. She knew when Nebula picked it out what it was for. She knew when she put it on what it was for. But God help her, the way he devoured her with his eyes.... she didn't think she'd be able to handle him taking it off. He was quiet, too freaking quiet. It had her in anticipation...her entire body on fire. Grabbing her ankle, he lifted it to rest up on his chest. Unbuckling the clasp to her heel, he freed her foot, bringing a relieved sigh to her. Thank God...Smiling against the middle of her foot, he pressed a soft kiss there. Kiss. By her little toe. Up across the middle toes. There at the top of her big toe. But then his tongue swirled around it in small circles, making her gasp. She couldn't help the way she slightly yanked her foot back. The action made him laugh and he gently brought it back towards him. 

"Ticklish hm?"

"Yeah...kinda..." He pressed more kisses there until the muscles in her leg relaxed. 

"Feels kinda weird bunny." He pecked her toes before licking them again, slower this time. Taking some into his mouth, he sucked on them a little bit before speaking again. 

"How's that feel angel?" Her hips had started wiggling again and she had started to pant. 

"Mm...better...." She never in a million years thought that the sight of Bon-hwa sucking her toes would turn her on but the way he moved his tongue made her crazy. Moans started to rise from her throat and she finally felt like she could breathe when he sucked her big toe one last time. Gently blowing on them, he lifted her leg up higher to his shoulder and started removing her other heel. By the time he'd finished, her triangle was soaked. Her panties felt sticky and heavy and he had definitely noticed. 

She gasped from the simple act of him pressing a kiss there. He kissed there again, letting his nose drift across the pretty white lace flowers. 

"What a cute little sunflower you are." Inching closer to the wet, he pulled the fabric into his mouth, humming against her. She weakly moaned, fingers shooting down into his hair. Again. The pad of his thumb brushed her throbbing little button and she arched her back, moans turning to breaths. She felt his fingers grab hold of her panties and lifted her hips, helping him as he pulled the drenched thong down and away from her legs. Spreading them wide, he groaned softly. 

"You're so pretty, princess." Kissing her nub, he gently licked at it, slow... taking his time. If he hadn't held on to her, she probably would have fell off the bed...that's....

"Mm....oh mm..." that's how good it felt. Drawing it into his mouth, he sucked until she tightened her grip on his hair. 

"How's that feel baby?" He hushed before diving in again. She felt her eyes water and moaned again, panting as he pulled up. 

"So good bunny....so good..." Humming in approval, he wetly sucked her folds, his breath against her making her crazy. Slipping his tongue inside of her made her see stars and she nearly sobbed now, arching her back more and more. He let her hips move how they wanted, following her lead, his tongue driving her crazy. A sharp heat stabbed her in the belly and she cried out as it got closer and closer. 

"Bon-hwa..." Somehow, his thumb started playing with her button again and the heat set her ablaze. 

"Oh Goddddd.....OH!" He didn't remove his tongue right away but when he did, he breathed heavily against her, kissing her inner thigh. Those kisses didn't stop as he moved up her body and she gladly welcomed them to her mouth, wrapping arms around him. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: I'M NOT SCREAMING, YOU'RE SCREAMING.  Lord Jesus..... this was new for me in some ways. Can we talk about Bon-hwa asking for consent THREE TIMES? *starts sobbing* He said, I'm bout to do some nasty sh!t to you so I need to know you really ready. *swoons* Whew chile it is HOT in here lol. Also, can we talk about the open and honest communication during their intimacy? UNGF. AND THIS IS ONLY PART ONE LOL. THIS AIN"T EVEN ALL OF IT. HELP ME LORD LOL. Okay, we're caught up update wise lol. I'm writing  t e n  as I type this so. yes hehe. thank you for reading. liking. upvoting. commenting. I appreciate all of it my loves! See you guys soon! hehe. 

DL~







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.