Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


e l e v e n 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

In her dreams, there was grass. Wind. Sea. Yellow. Flowers. She smiled as the breeze hit her face, teeth pretty and white. Opening her eyes, she looked out to the gentle lapping waves against shore. Leaning her neck back, she felt a hand slip up across her throat. Warm, big… it could crush her if it really wanted to. Opening her eyes, she looked to see a man looking down at her. Hair a startling onyx against his pale skin. Delicate beauty marks. There on the bridge of his nose. There. Another under one of his warm almond-shaped eyes. Yet another on cheeks that blushed. His rosy lips smiled. 

    “Are you in orbit?” He asked, his voice soft and deep. It made her breathless. 

    “Orbit?” He leaned down some, pressing his forehead against her. His scent was so comforting, familiar. It felt like home. 

    “Your light won’t ever burn out.” His lips trailed down the bridge of her nose. Out at sea, the once peaceful waves now began to toss, ever so slightly. 

    “Burn me in your light. Possess me.” His words stirred her body and she lifted a hand to slip fingers through silky strands. 

    “Let’s burn together.” She breathed as his lips drew closer to her own. The building crashed now, splashing up to wet the sand as their lips met. His soft tongue slipped into her mouth and she felt her body melt against him. 

    “Let’s explode.” He whispered, lips kissing hers again, deeper than the last.

 

***

 

    “Mm…”  Her eyes opened and tried to focus. Arching her back, the ceiling started to come into focus and her brow creased as pleasure warmly caressed her again. Soft quiet sucking drifted up into her ears and she groaned looking down to see a dark head in between her legs. Rolling her hips slowly, her fingers slipped down into the soft strands. 

    “Ooh…. mm….” The head lifted slightly and sexy brown eyes looked up at her. A slick pink tongue licked up her folds and circled her clitoris. 

    “Mmmm c'est si bon…” Closing those pouty lips around her, he sucked, humming deeply. Her eyes rolled back and she arched her back, hips now bucking up against his face. Letting go with a tiny kiss, he flicked at it, the way he made his tongue firm, soft, flat made tears gather at the corner of her eyes. 

    “Mmm Bon-hwa….ooh….mm…” He moaned against her again, hands now reaching to hold her still. It didn’t take long for her to come and she shattered into pieces of sharp bliss. Chest heaving, she tried to catch her breath…her bearings…sleep still heavy on her lashes. Lips smiled against her as they kissed up her body and she let her arms follow ascent, hands still gripping his hair. A slow little suck on her nipples and further up against her neck. Wrapping her arms around his neck now, she breathed heavily as his lips kissed her forehead. Her nose. 

    “Morning, angel…” He said lowly against her lips, pressing feather-soft kisses against them. 

    “Mornin, bunny.” He laid beside her, watching as she turned to face him, cheeks warm. 

    “That’s one way to get woke up.” He smirked and she playfully pushed him. 

    “Nasty. Just nasty.” Biting his lip, he wiggled his eyebrows. 

    “What time is it?”

    “A little after 11.” He replied parting her lip with his thumb. Groaning she turned a little onto her back, lifting her hands to rub the sleep out of her eyes. 

    “I need a shower. A bath with epsom salt. And croissants.” Pressing his face against a breast, he wrapped an arm around her waist. 

    “If I get carried away you gotta tell me.” Lifting fingers to play in his hair, she shook her head. 

    “You didn’t get carried away.” Smiling, he nudged her chin with his nose.

    “Our first time was everything I wanted it to be…” God, he was the cutest. His cheeks were rosy and his eyes were soft. 

    “Me too, bunny. It was perfect.” Sighing against her, he snuggled up, letting her trace love-scented letters into his back. 

    “I’ll get us some breakfast.”

    “Kay.”

    “The shower we can take this morning. The bath will come later.”

    “Later? I thought I was leaving later. I’m not?” 

    “Nope.” Pushing his shoulder, she sucked her teeth. 

    “What do you mean nope?” 

    “Last time I checked we were on vacation.” He’d lifted his face, his eyes mischievous now. 

    “Correction: You’re on vacation.” 

    “No. We’re on vacation.” Rolling her eyes, she pursed her lips, a pout that was kissed apart. 

    “You’re not escaping me that easy.” She couldn’t help the laugh against his mouth. 

    “Whatever…” 

    “I told you I’d spoil you, didn’t I princess?” 

    “Mmhm.”

    “Mmhm.” He said with one last kiss. 

    “I’m taking your fine little ass to Busan.” 

    “What’s that?” He’d lifted away from her and stretched. 

    “A cool seaside town south of Seoul. I wanna get away from this cold and snow for a little bit.” Sitting up, she hugged his back. 

    “Sounds fun.” 

    “So much to do, so little time.” Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he pulled away and got up, sliding fingers through messy hair. Biting her lip, she watched him yawn and start for the bathroom. 

 

*** 

 

    Brushing his teeth, he glanced over at his little angel as she sighed with contentment. Fresh from the shower, she wrapped a big fluffy towel around her and tied it shut. Already showered and in boxers, he leaned down to spit out the toothpaste. He went first, knowing that if they were together, he’d end up fucking her all over again. Rinsing his mouth, he sighed, lifting wet fingers to slide through his hair. She was really tender right now and he knew she needed time to recover. He knew that. His dick, however, didn’t. Greedy fucker. Even now, he nursed a half-erect hard on watching her dry her body. She was gonna fucking kill him. 

    “Nova,” Looking up, she blinked, pausing her towel. 

    “Birth control. Are you on it?” Cheeks growing red, she shook her head. 

    “No…” 

    “Yeah… I’m gonna need you on that princess.” Growing even redder, she swallowed and nodded, closing her towel. Coming to hug her, he sighed. 

    “What I did last night wasn't responsible.” She bit her lip as he kissed her cheek, down to her shoulder. 

    “I told you you could…” She breathed. He lifted hands up from her waist and gently squeezed her tits. 

    “Yeah you did… and I’m not gonna lie Nova. I’m going to want to cum inside you every time we make love.” Her eyes fluttered closed and he hugged her closer. 

    “We have to be responsible hm?” 

    “Mmhm…” Kissing her lips, he let her go…reluctantly. 

    “I’ll get a Plan B and some condoms on our way to Busan okay?”

    “Okay…” 

    “I’ll go order breakfast.” 

    “Kay bunny.” Letting her go, he left her to finish drying up. He ordered Brennan’s Eggs Hussarde with black coffee and some croissants, fresh fig jam, extra butter and honeyed fruit salad for Nov. Giving his hair a quick comb, he put on a pair of pants and a black hoodie. There wasn’t a point in dressing really heavy. Checking his phone, he heard her come into the room, her phone set on the table. 

    “Is Neb coming with us?” 

    “Truthfully, I’ve been pondering that.” 

    “I mean… she did invite herself.” Chuckling, he shrugged. 

    “She doesn’t know it’s me.” 

    “She will when you drop me off.” The two shared a comfortable laugh. 

    “I want it to be the two of us.” 

    “Me too bunny.” 

    “I’d feel like an fuckhole leaving her to wander Seoul by herself though. It doesn’t seem right. It’s like leaving my big sister alone in Spain.” Turning, he found her bending down to pick up that cute sunflower thong from last night. Slipping a leg in at a time, she pulled it up over plump ass cheeks. Dick throbbing, he watched as she bent over to pick up her bra. Fuck him. Forcing his eyes away, he cleared his throat, grabbing his phone again. 

    “She can join us. I’ll just get her a separate room.” A sigh from behind him made his eyes turn again and this time relief washed over him. She was dressed. 

    “I’m down with whatever.” She said, lifting her braids up into a ponytail. Cool. He was down with her being down.

 

 

*** 

 

    After breakfast, they went downstairs and got into an awaiting van. The doormen helped put his stuff in the trunk and soon, he got inside, a mask now covering his face. Pulling it down, he sighed, leaning his head back against the seat. She pulled her feet up and leaned down to lay on his lap. Smiling as he caressed her braids and back, she closed her eyes as the van started moving. 

    On their way, they stopped by a drug store. Slipping his mask up he went inside, to save her being looked at he said, and bought the Plan B and condoms. When he came back, he handed her a bottle of water. Smiling, she thanked him. 

    “I didn’t know if you were allergic to latex so I didn’t get them. I got another kind.” He said as the door to the van closed. 

    “Oh…” Curiosity nudged her and she peeked inside the bag. A small bottle of what looked like gel and the other boxes. Pulling out the box of condoms, her eyebrows lifted. 

    “Bare skin huh?”

    “What?” He frowned, crossing his arms. Cheeks pink, it gave him away. Not him being embarrassed. 

    “Nothin’ bunny. Bare skin is good. I want it to be like you don’t have one on.” Lips now grinning, he chuckled lewdly. 

    “Is that right? I’ve made you a bad girl.” Biting her lips in a smile, she took out the Plan B and opened it, taking the pill. Downing the water, she smacked her lips and grinned goofily. 

    “All done!” 

    “You nut…come here.” He chuckled, pulling her back towards him. Sighing, she laid back on his lap. His fingers gently slipped through her braids again and began to massage her scalp with the tips of his fingers, making her moan ever so slightly. 

    “Feels good bunny.” 

    “Yeah?”

    “Mm…it’ll make me sleepy…”

    “Then go to sleep sweetheart.” Eyes drooping, she did just that. 

 

*** 

 

    “Well well well… what do we have here?” Fresh from the nap in the van, Nova did not look enthused and pursed her lips. 

    “Neb, please don’t start.” 

    “You’d think after being dicked down she’d be friendlier.”

    “She’s just upset she had to wake up.” Nebula crossed her arms at him standing in the doorway. 

    “So, what you’re saying is that you definitely dicked her down.” His face grew red with confirmation and that made her chuckle. 

    “Aren’t you gonna come in HB?” Swallowing thickly, he nodded. Their Airbnb was posh, totally their style and it made him smile. Following Nebula into the living room, he sat down. 

    “There aren’t any cameras in here. You can relax.” He wasn’t aware that his shoulders were tense. 

    “You never know.” He replied, relaxing them. 

    “Unless the hosts are serial killers, that would be hella weird.”

    “Agreed.” 

    “Take your mask off.” She sat across from him, arms crossed. Nervousness stabbed him in the pit of his stomach but he lifted his hands up anyway. You know her. It’s okay. Pulling the loop from behind his ear he slowly removed it, making her eyes go big as saucers. 

    “BON-HWA?” Smiling at her, he grinned, the anxiousness of before gone. 

    “In the flesh.”

    “Oh my GOD. You’re HB?! Oh shit.” Chuckling, he welcomed her run to hug him. 

    “I missed you like crazy! Oh my GOD.” 

    “I missed you too, noona.” 

    “I’m so happy to see you made it, global superstar.” He lifted his hands to protest that but she continued, 

    “Out here selling out arenas and shit. I didn’t know you could sing. It took Nova to tell me you did.” 

    “Haha yeah, I didn’t sing much then.”

    “Why? You got a hella sexy voice.” Cheeks warm, he grinned. 

    “That’s a new one. I’ll take it noona. Thanks.” 

    “Well, I know for sure Nova had fun with you last night. She’s been crazy about you ever since y’all left the States and moved here.” 

    “I’ve been crazy about her too. Never stopped.” 

    “Awwww shiit.” 

    “Neb, go pack you a bag.” They both looked up to see Nova standing at the bottom of the steps in a cropped light green sweatshirt and matching joggers. Crisp white tennis shoes. She had lifted her braids up in a pony, a green scarf decoratively peeking out in the front. 

    “Wait…what you mean pack you a bag? Where we goin?” 

    “Busan.” He answered with a grin, his eyes warm and humored. 

    “Boo-where?”

    “Girl, come on. Bunny said it’s like a 4-hour bus ride from Seoul. We wanna get checked in our hotel.” 

    “Mmhm I’m sure y’all do, ya freaks.” 

    “Nebula…” Grinning, she suddenly looked at him. 

    “Oh shit, do I gotta buy-”

    “I handled it for you noona. No worries.” 

    “Nah, you know what y’all go. I invited myself here. I don’t wanna get in the way of y’all time together.” Chuckling, he cleared his throat. 

    “You’re not getting in the way. Trust me.” Sighing, she nibbled her lip and looked at her sister. 

    “It’s okay Nebbie. Really. You’re not intruding. Go pack a bag.” Cackling, her sister took off, running up the stairs with nearly maniacal laughter. 

    “Something is seriously wrong with her. I swear.” Grinning, he lifted his arm, extending his hand. Biting her lip, she took it, letting him pull her to sit on his lap. 

    “Since we’re leaving late, will we be okay when we get there?” She asked, wrapping her arms around him. Pulling her legs up onto the couch, she sighed against him. 

    “We should be. It’s okay.” 

    “Kay.” 

    “What about a movie tonight? Just you, me, and a shit ton of snacks.” Smiling, she giggled. 

    “Sounds good. Can’t wait.” 

    “Y’all are too cute…” Sitting up, Nova looked embarrassed and Nebula grinned even deeper. 

    “That didn’t take you long.” She said, cheeks red. 

    “Course not. Your big sister always comes prepared. However, you on the other hand…well we girls are gonna have to go shopping.” 

    “Oh God…” She stood up from his lap and pursed her lips as she approached her. 

    “Listen. Don’t embarrass me in Busan Neb. Seriously. I am gonna stop traveling with your ass if you can’t contain yourself.” 

    “No you ain’t. You adore the love and light I bring to your life.” 

    “Je jure devant dieu,” (I swear to God) Standing up from the couch, he chuckled to himself watching the two of them. Flashbacks of high school played out before his eyes and he realized just how much then that he’d missed his noona. 

    “You girls ready?” Sucking her teeth, Nova cut her eyes playfully at Neb as she retrieved her small suitcase. 

    “Lead the way, pop star.” Nebula grinned. Coming up to her, he chuckled before gently pressing a kiss against her temple. 

    “Missed you noona.” 

    “Missed you too Bon Bon.” 

 

*** 

 

    Sighing as she slipped deeper into the tub she closed her eyes. Lavender, sage and rose-scented bubble bath calmed her mind, the luxurious red rose petals and sage Epsom salt the icing on the cake. Lifting the soft Turkish cotton washcloth up and across her neck, she opened her eyes. All of this was simply magical. Bon-hwa really didn’t have to do any of this… I told you I would spoil you, princess. Sinking her teeth into her bottom lip, she lightly teased her nipples, erect with need with the cloth, making her gasp. How was he real? How was a man like him real? She had to be dreaming. The rose petals kissing the tops of her knees said differently. Her relaxed muscles said differently. How she hungered for him already between her legs. Just at the thought of him. Cheeks warm, she sighed again and cleaned herself one last time before getting out. Wrapping herself in a fluffy towel, she slid into slippers and headed towards the small seating area. The bathroom had to be the size of a studio apartment at least. It was massive.   

         Grabbing her body oil, she dried off and moisturized, and slipped into her pajamas. A cute little pink butterfly lounge set she’d picked up at one of the stores with Nebula. Thankfully, they had gotten to Busan earlier than she thought. That left time for them to explore some and once checking in, she and Nebula hit the nearby shopping mall. She’d gotten a few cute outfits and vehemently denied several of Nebula’s picks. She did, however, agree on the swimsuit she’d suggested. Barely. A pretty shade of brown, the two-piece consisted of a tube top and a high cut brief. A matching cover up/robe came with it and she loved how soft and flowy it was. It was out of her choices of past as tube tops tended to make her nervous with how top heavy she was. When she tried it on though, the girls stayed up and in and that convinced her to purchase it. 

    “Bon-hwa gon bite that off you sis. Watch and see tomorrow.”

    “Stoppppp.” 

    Smiling, she put her braids up in a relaxed ponytail, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. Feeling fresh, she opened the door and stepped out. Her heart melted as she set her eyes on him. Lying on the King bed, he held his phone in front of him, oblivious to her. He looked so comfortable and cozy in a pair of heather grey sweats and a sleeveless tank. Feet light and quiet, she came up behind him. Getting up onto the bed, she crawled up onto his back and laid flush, pressing her face against his cheek. 

    “Hey you,” Smiling, he chuckled. 

    “Hey.” Pressing a kiss against his cheek, she pressed her nose against his neck, inhaling his scent. Woodsy. Aromatic. Like home. 

    “You smell good too babe.” 

    “How’d you know I was thinking that?” 

    “The exaggerated inhales were a good indication.” Laugh, she hit him on the shoulder. 

    “Smart ass.” Smirking, he glanced up at her. 

    “What do you wanna watch?” 

    “I dunno. You know I’m not hip to Korean tv.” 

    “Doesn’t have to be Korean.” She balled up her lips in thought. 

    “Breakfast at Tiffany’s?” 

    “Sure. I’ll get this while you go grab me the popcorn.” Grinning like a kid in a candy store, she kissed his cheek and got up. A playful slap on her butt made her turn. 

    “You had that coming for wearing that. Jesus.” Sticking out her tongue, she ignored his chuckle and made her way into the living room. 

 

    *** 

 

    Lifting the remote to turn off the television, she leaned over him to put it back on the night stand. Sitting next to him, she laid soft hands against his hair. He was such a good sport. Her smile was gentle and light as she listened to him breathe, having fallen asleep 40 minutes into the movie. It didn’t matter what she wanted to do, he always sacrificed for her happiness. He’d always been like that, even as teenagers. Laying down next to him, she snuggled closer to his body and began to gently comb through his hair. He was such a softie…her bunny. Big warm heart to match his big warm smile and she loved that about him. Always had. She knew things with his family had always been rocky and knew he acted out because no one paid attention to him. It wasn’t until he announced his desire to become a pop star that suddenly his whole family gave their support and backed him. His mother and father never really cared about their friendship. Sure, they were always cordial. But too busy in their own affairs, they never paid her…them any attention. 

    Leaning to kiss his brow, she glided her nose down the bridge of his nose and tickled his nasal tip with her own. He sighed contently against her mouth and moved his body closer, pressing his face against her chest. Wrapping loose lazy arms around him, she watched him as he slept. He looked childlike, his face soft and calm. His mouth and jaw relaxed. Lips parted to let content breath tickle her skin. 

    “My baby bunny…” She whispered against him, feeling her eyelids starting to droop. 

    “…..love you…” Her breath released, soon favoring slumber instead. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: I may or not be completely in love with Bon-hwa and Nova. *sobs* they're just....ugh. Yeah. Ugh. haha. I've got a few more chapters here to upload. I was trying to end this at about fourteen chapters but I'm letting my writing flow until it's completed. Happy Sunday hehe. 

DL~

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.