Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


e p i l o g u e 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Fingers typed away on a computer and when they had become stumped, they reached for a cigarette. Lifting it to pursed lips, breath inhaled deeply, blowing out the smoke. Light streamed in from the large floor to ceiling windows and hands messed up silky black hair. Screams from outside brought eyes away from the task at hand. Taking another inhale of the cigarette, fingers tapped the burning ash against the ashtray. 

    “Daddy!” A small body crashed into him suddenly and he coughed, hastily blowing out remaining smoke from his mouth. 

    “Ri…You scared me.” A little face identical to his grinned. 

    “Sorry Daddy. Whatcha doin?” Coughing again, he snuffed out the cigarette, mindful of his son’s asthma. 

    “Writing.”

    “Whatcha writing?” 

    “Something really important.” Small curious eyes peeked up and he grinned. 

    “You wanna see?” The boy’s beautiful eyes, so much like his, seemed to shine and twinkle. 

    “Yeah!” Lifting him up, he sat him on his knee. He knew he was still learning his numbers and how to read but he let him look. 

    “Ooh it’s a lot. What’s it about?” 

    “It’s about Daddy’s life.” 

    “Oh… why would anyone want to read about your life?” It was the way he said it that made him start laughing. 

    “Believe it or not Ri, lots of people do.” The small boy mouthed a fascinated ‘O’ with his lips. 

    “Can you come play with me when you’re done Daddy?” 

    “Of course bub. Just give me twenty more minutes. Okay?”

    “Kay.” Smiling against his hair, he pressed a kiss against his head and watched him jump off his lap. Sounds of giggling echoed down the hallway and he heard a gentle voice scolding him in French. Smirking, he turned back to the manuscript and began to write again. 

    “That boy gets all his rambunctiousness from you.” Fingers paused as small brown hands slipped down to his chest. 

    “You’re very welcome.” He leaned back into her touch with a sigh. 

    “Neb’s supposed to be coming over with her little gang of kiddos so Orion’ll have playmates.”

    “That’s good. Seeing as how he’ll have to wait a couple more months before he permanently gets one.”

    “It’s all your fault.” Reaching up, he grabbed hold of her jaw lightly. 

    “You asked me remember…begged me if I remember correctly.” 

    “Oh hush.” She said with a smile as their lips met. 

    “It’s so fun making them isn’t it?”

    “Mmm very fun.”

    “Yeah and that’s why you’re gonna end up pregnant again. You keep fucking with me.” Laughing, she kissed him again before letting him sit up. 

    “Whatcha writing?” Smiling at how she sounded like their son, he sighed, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. 

    “My autobiography.”

    “Ooh.”

    “Yeah, I um…I think it’s time for it.” 

    “It’ll help so many people, bunny.” 

    “Yeah. I hope so.” Sighing against him, she pressed light kisses against his temple, massaging the tension out. 

    “Did you hear about Ha-joon?” 

    “Mmhm. Kang-min too.”

    “I read that he jumped in front of a train and killed himself.” 

    “Forgive me when I say this but I don’t pity that motherfucker not one time.” 

    “Ha-joon had it bad too I read.”

    “Heard she was sold underground to the same handlers she sold her own fucking idols to. Got HIV from some drugged up pusher in Russia or something like that. That bitch was tricked out until she couldn’t get tricked anymore.” 

    “Yeah….all of it is horrible. I don’t wish any ill will on anybody and all of it just makes my chest hurt.”

    “Karma’s a bitch Nova. That’s all I gotta say. God bless their families but shit. You can’t treat people like that and think God is not gonna get you back.” 

    “True,” 

    “Enough of that. I don’t even want to think about them. It is what it is.” She wrapped her arms around him and sighed against him as he started typing again. 

    “I heard you singing the other night. Composing?”

    “Yup. Thanks to you.”

    “What’d I do?”

    “Don’t act like you forgot, angel. That little thing you did with your tongue?”

    “Oh my God! Shut up! Orion-”

    “Is outside playing and this is a conversation between adults.” He grinned, turning to pull her on his lap to sit. 

    “God, you’re so nasty.”

    “And you love it.” Biting her lip coyly, she pursed her lips. Glancing down at the manuscript, she sighed. 

    “What are you gonna name it?” She asked, leaning against him. Nuzzling against her chest, his hands dropped down to lovingly caress her growing stomach. 

    “Bunny.” Shock looked back at him but only for a little while before it bled into a warm tender gaze. 

    “I like it.” 

 

fin 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE DONEEE! MAN, THIS WAS A WHOLE RIDE AND THEN SOME. I feel satisfied with this short story. I really do. Like... it did everything I wanted it to and I hope that you guys enjoyed reading it. It was on a whole nother level. I haven't written love scenes in this way (in a long time) and at all LOL. That makes no sense lol.

The depth in which I'm writing...the way I've worded it... I've never done it before. But let's face it this was more nasty than classy but some classy still in there lol. Man. Bon-hwa and Nova's story is one that is so powerful to me. A story of redemption. Second chances. Forgiveness (or in process of) New Life. Love. Love. LOVE. it's too good to sum everything up. *sniff* This year, so far, has been very fruitful for me creatively and I thank you all for riding with me. I'll see you all soon! hehe. 

Much love. 

God bless always. 

DL~







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.