Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey y'all. So hi! I posted this to my Wattpad account and decided over this weekend to share to here on the Chamber hehe. I hope you all enjoy it~


 


original A/N: Yay to the start of the week! lol. This happened by accident over the weekend. I didn't even know where this came from but I went with it lol. Has anybody seen any Wong Kar Wai movies? I absolutely ADORE THEM! Anything this man has made I have probably watched, save for a few. LOL. First movie of his I watched was with Takeshi Kaneshiro called Fallen Angels. I FELL HARD. I wanted to recreate that gritty, 90s feel. If you've never watched it, start there lol. 


Anywho, we have a returning visual of mine LOL. 




Let's meet Hwang Hyunjin as Byun Eun-woo (25) 



The lovely Akesha Murray stars as Briony Cayenne (no, that's not a stripper name, that's her middle name lol) (25) 


WHAT A BADDIE





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 






Chapter End Notes:

No teaser, we just gon jump straight in LOL. Click next! LOL 


-DL 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.