Final Dissolution by Renee Banks
Summary:

Photobucket

It's for better...and for worse.

For the "Less Is More" Challenge 

Disclaimer/Credit: All characters and original storyline are the property of Renee Banks. I am in no way associated with the creators of any media franchise included in the story. No copyright infringement is intended. Image(s) from gettyimages.com.

Shout out to my girl, KKMonroe. She encouraged me to share this with the world. She thinks I teach her, but really she teaches me I have much more to learn :) 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: Drabbles
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: The "Less is More" Challenge
Challenges: The "Less is More" Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 94 Read: 3047 Published: 05/07/10 Updated: 05/07/10
Story Notes:
This story was originally an exercise -- to see if I could write a story in under 50 words. Sounds impossible right? Well, the piece I had as an example was phenomenal and I think it was 48 words! Anyhoo, this little ditty is 89 words (yeah, I failed a little in the word count) and YES, it is a one shot :P. Seriously, try writing a story under 100 words. You'll be surprised what you come up with. Hope you enjoy!
The Papers by Renee Banks

Finally gaining the courage, he slid the stark white papers across the table toward her.

"You brought this upon yourself," he frowned.

"I know," she said flatly. There wasn't an ounce of remorse in her voice as she held her soon-to-be ex-husband's icy gaze.

It amazed him that after more than a decade of marriage, he barely recognized the person starring back at him.

"The only ones who will suffer are the kids."

At this, she smiled humorlessly. "You won't have to worry about them — they're not yours anyway."


 

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1162