Lost by PriscillaPal
Summary: Bonnie Bennett's plans to visit her mother in Hawaii go awry, when Damon joins her on the flight--and the plane crashes. From there, things get really complicated.
Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Bonnie Bennett
Classification: Crossover
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: Damon/Bonnie (Vampire Diaries)
Warnings: Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 23975 Read: 49143 Published: 27/06/10 Updated: 14/08/10
Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal
    Nothing would be the same after Bonnie Bennett awakened from being chloroformed. For it was as she awoke under a beach shelter, that Bonnie realized that her full memory had returned.

    Hank and Lettie Mae noticed her sitting up and ran over to her.

    “Bonnie, how are you feeling?” Hank asked, looking into her eyes. Lettie Mae sat beside her.

    “You’re going to be fine, child, now that you’re away from that demon.”

    Bonnie blinked.

    “You know about Damon?”

    Hank and Lettie Mae glanced at one another, before focusing on her again.

    “Know what?” Hank asked.

    “Lettie Mae called him a demon...so you all know he’s a vampire, right?”

    Lettie Mae gasped and stood up!

    “Lord have mercy! Mr. Giles was right!”

    Hank shook his head slightly.

    “Bonnie, you were chloroformed kind of heavily...”

    Bonnie stood up.

    “I was and I have my FULL memory back! Damon Salvatore is a vampire who followed me onto that flight to harass me! Then he lies and tells everyone we’re married so he can have sex with me...something I do not want to think about!”

    Hank rested a hand on her shoulder.

    “I’m sorry, for what it’s worth.”

    Bonnie folded her arms.

    “I’ll deal with him myself. I should get back to our camp.”

    “Bonnie, you can’t go back there! He killed Hurley!” Lettie Mae blurted out. Bonnie eyed her.

    “What do you mean he killed Hurley?! No! No, I saw him leave with...”

    Bonnie closed her eyes, then slowly sat back down again on the sand. Hank looked at Lettie Mae and sat down as well.

    “You saw Hurley leave with who?” he asked her.

    Bonnie opened her eyes and stared at Hank.

    “With Damon. He told me he was going to walk Hurley back to camp. You’re telling me Hurley returned injured and then died?”

    “He never returned at all, Bonnie.” Hank told her. “We figured maybe he got lost or something in the jungle could’ve killed him.”

    Bonnie nodded.

    “Well...there are other things in that jungle that do kill. Damon and I fended off a polar bear, of all things and some kind of smoke monster.”

    “Smoke monster?” Lettie Mae asked.  Hank didn’t like the sound of any of this!

    “Matt went back to help Giles and Julia after he brought you here. You’re saying they could be facing polar bears and a ‘smoke monster’?” Hank asked skeptically.

    “Hank, I could not begin to describe that smoke creature. And if Matt went to help Giles....oh God...where is Julia? I saw her before I ran off to help Matt!” Bonnie noted, looking around.

    At that very moment, a disheveled looking Julia McNamara, wandered out of the jungle and towards the camp! A few passengers over to help her. Hank, Lettie Mae and Bonnie made their way to her.

    “Give her some room!” Hank barked out, then picked up Julia and took her towards a shelter. Bonnie and Lettie Mae followed and were soon sitting down in the sand beside her, watching Hank examine her. Julia coughed up some water that Hank told her to sip slowly. He then handed the cup to Lettie Mae.

    “Julia? What the hell happened? Matt went back for Giles and you. What happened?” Hank asked.

    Julia blinked at Hank, then looked over at Lettie Mae.

    “Something happened...I couldn’t get to his ring....he did something to me...I think he hypnotized me or something...”

    “He compelled you.” Bonnie said, peering at her. “I don’t understand how you thought you were going to get Damon’s ring from him?”

    “The poor dear was going to seduce it out of him,” Lettie Mae said, patting Julia’s hand, “but at least you didn’t have to go THAT far!”

    Hank noted that upon hearing those words, Bonnie gave Julia a cold look. He gulped! Uh oh...maybe Bonnie wasn’t too offended by the sex she had had with Damon, after all!

    “You tried to what?” Bonnie asked Julia. Julia focused on her.
    
    “Bonnie! Thank God you’re safe!”

    “Yeah, I’m safe. I also remember everything. Damon probably compelled you, that’s why you’re so out of it.”

    “You’re lucky you made it back here alive.” Hank said.

    “Yes, now back to this, ‘seducing Damon’ thing...where in the world did you get the idea that that would work?” Bonnie asked, her arms now folded. Now even Lettie Mae could smell trouble. Julia sat up and cleared her throat.

    “I sensed a mutual attraction between us...”

    “Since when?” Bonnie asked.  Julia eyed her.

    “Bonnie, we were all given the impression that you were his victim. I mean you have your memory back....I’m assuming we were right? You two have no relationship?”

    “He’s a vampire. He has killed people in the town we are both from and too many other things to count.  That is our only relationship.”

    “Then you would think that if I had been successful, you would’ve been grateful to me. You would’ve probably been spared his attentions.”

    Bonnie raised a brow.

    “Attentions? You’re implying that you planned more than one sexual encounter with my...with Damon?”

    “Okay, let’s just calm down.” Lettie Mae said sternly. “ Matt and Giles are going through God knows what. Bonnie, Giles said you’re a witch. Is it true?

    Bonnie dragged her eyes off of that tramp Julia and looked at Lettie Mae.

    “Yes. I’m not completely up to speed, but I can do enough to protect myself and others from Damon.”

    “How about killing him? I mean isn’t that the only answer here? There are already two other creatures roaming this jungle, looking to kill us. Let’s just eliminate Damon. That’s why Julia was trying to get his ring in the first place.” Hank suggested.

    Bonnie clamped her lips together, then spoke.

    “I think the best bet is for me to keep him under control. And in order to do that, I will have to go back to living with him as if nothing has happened.”

    Lettie Mae frowned.

    “You have your memory back. You can’t pretend...”

    Hank’s eyes widened!

    “You plan to pretend you have amnesia?”

    Bonnie looked at him and nodded.

    “It’s the only way.”

    “Getting that ring off his finger and killing him, is the only way...according to Rupert!” Julia yelled. “Unless you don’t want to kill him? You know he probably killed Hurley.”

    “Or that smoke monster could have. Or a polar bear.” Bonnie countered.

    “Girl,” Lettie Mae said, “you just told Dr. Lawson and me, that Damon walked Hurley back to camp! Well hells bells, excuse my language, but Hurley did not come back here!”

    “And we didn’t see Damon ‘walk him back here’ either, Bonnie. We have enough problems going on here. And if we’re going to survive while waiting for help...” Hank trailed off.

    “I won’t let him harm any of you. I swear it, okay? But I can’t just kill him! He has people that wouldn’t like it necessarily. And a few of these people are my friends. Just trust me that I’ll keep him away from you all.” Bonnie said.

    “If you go back to camp and find that Damon has killed Giles and Matt, what then?” Hank asked. But Julia stood up.

    “What I want to know, is if you can actually go back to having sex with him, now that you remember that you hate him? Because if you’re going to ‘pretend’ to have amnesia, you’ll surely have to.” Julia said, giving Bonnie a hard look.

    “I’ll deal with it.” Bonnie answered in kind.

    “How?”

    “Wouldn’t you like to watch?” Bonnie said in a snippy tone.  Hank held up his hands, glancing around.

    “People are starting to notice us...and I don’t want to start a mass panic about vampires, polar bears and smoke monsters. Bonnie, do what you have to do to keep us alive until we’re rescued. And let’s hope that Matt and Giles return here. Though you should know, Bonnie, Giles was a friend of your grandmother’s. He and his friend that died, Xander Harris, were on that plane to protect you from Damon.”

    Bonnie stared at Hank.

    “Giles knew my Grams? Okay, okay, well let’s just hope it isn’t too late!” she said, panicked, as she ran off of the beach and back into the jungle. Lettie Mae and Hank stared after her, then walked away. But Julia continued staring after Bonnie, even after she could not be seen anymore.  For someone who supposedly hated Damon Salvatore, that was quite an interesting shit fit, Bonnie threw over just the idea of Julia having sex with him.

                                                                        ****

    Matt doused himself with a bottled water, then continued on into the jungle! Goddamnit to hell! He couldn’t remember where that damned camp was! Maybe he should turn back before he never found his way back again!

    Matt stopped to rest, then hurried off in another direction. He then stopped and looked around. Nothing looked familiar! Where the hell was he?

    Then, by some miracle, he heard voices! Matt crept off in the direction they were coming from and came upon Damon and Giles. Damon gave him an icy look.

    “Well, well. I see the beat cop is joining us. I don’t know what you think you know about Bonnie and I, but you’re crazy. I’m going to assume she’s back at the crash site?”

    “She’s safe, Mr. Salvatore,” Giles said coolly, “where she is going to stay...”

    Suddenly using vampire speed,  Damon whipped behind Matt and grabbed him in a chokehold!

    “No, ‘Giles’ what’s going to happen is you’re going to bring Bonnie back here, with me, or I will snap Officer Parkman’s neck. Hey, Matt! Do you want your neck snapped?”

    “Don’t give in, Giles!” Matt croaked, but Giles shook his head.

    “I will bring her back to you.” he replied.

    “Actually, I’ll go and get her myself. I just don’t want any crap when I get there. No drama.” Damon said calmly.

    Suddenly, Bonnie appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Damon quickly let go of Matt, who moved to stand beside Giles. Bonnie took a deep breath, then moved to stand next to Damon.

    “Matt, I don’t know why you did what you did, but I’m kind of pissed. I think there’s been enough trouble for today, don’t you think?” Bonnie asked, looking specifically at Giles. Giles could not read her facial expression, but something was telling him that there was something different about Bonnie.

    Giles nodded.

    “Fine. Just tell us what happened to Xander and Hurley and we’ll be on our way.” Giles said. Matt was rubbing his neck and glaring at Damon.

    Damon shrugged.

    “If you’re talking about that guy that literally spilled his guts on the beach the first night we were stranded here...uh...I don’t know. I’d guess some animal killed him.”

    Bonnie touched Damon’s arm.

    “And Hurley? You walked him back to the crash site, right? That’s what you told me.”

    “Yes Bon-Bon, I did walk him back...but only part way. We had words. He was after Bonnie and I told him I wouldn’t stand for it. Is something wrong?” Damon asked, feigning innocence.

    “You know damned well something is wrong, Salvatore!” Matt snapped. “Giles here says you’re a vampire! So I’m sure you killed Hurley, maybe even Xander!”

    Bonnie struggled to look shocked! She looked at Damon.

    “What does Matt mean, Damon? Lettie Mae and Hank were saying those things at the camp, but I refused to believe them and left.”

    Damon reached for her chin.

    “And you were right to do so. Let’s get out of here. Our day was interrupted enough already.”

    Bonnie nodded and did not protest when Damon slid an arm around her waist and lead her back to their camp. At one point she looked back at Giles and gave him a look. Giles realized that Bonnie had either truly listened to the others at camp, or had regained her memory in some way.

    Matt, not noticing any of this, threw his hands up in the air!

    “We can’t just let her go! After all this? And where is Julia?!”

    “I have a feeling, Mr. Parkman, that all of the answers we seek, will be back at our camp. I just hope Bonnie knows what she is doing.” Giles murmured.

                                                                      ****

    As soon as they returned to camp, Damon began packing!

    “Uh, what are you doing?” Bonnie asked.

    “They found our little paradise here, Bonnie. I feel as if it’s been soiled. Let’s just find another place to live. Could you grab that Us magazine over there?”

    Bonnie took the things he had picked up, from him.

    “Nothing is soiled. Nothing has changed. And with all of these creatures running loose, I just don’t think it’s safe to go moving around.”

    “That smoke creature has come back twice, Bonnie! Twice! We need to go someplace else.” Damon said firmly. Bonnie could see his logic, but...

    “What is it?” Damon asked, resting his hands on her shoulders. “You’re hesitating.”

    “Right now, we’re maybe fifteen minutes from the original crash site. What’s going to happen to us if a rescue plane or boat comes? We’ll be too far away to hear or see it.”

    “I’ll know it. Is this what’s really bothering you? Or is it the accusations against me? About my being a vampire?”

    Bonnie turned away. She didn’t quite know how to play this. She would now have to act like she was shocked...horrified...something....

    Bonnie turned back to him.

    “I now understand some things that I wondered about. But it doesn’t change my feelings for you.”

    Damon peered at her. He was hearing her words, but he could not shake the feeling that something was different. Bonnie could see he was unsure.

    “What is it, Damon?”

    “I don’t know. I feel as if you aren’t telling me everything. What happened after you chased after Matt and that Giles creep?”

    “I stopped the smoke monster from killing Matt.” Bonnie answered truthfully.

    “And then?”

    Bonnie shrugged.

    “Nothing. I was drugged. I woke up back at the crash site.”

    “They DRUGGED you?! They actually drugged you? Bonnie...these people are dangerous to our love! To what we have! Let’s move our campsite, please! Let’s pack up and go now!”

    Bonnie could not help it! She smirked!

    “Our love? Are you kidding?”

    Damon peered at her.

    “What’s the matter with you? Why would I joke about that?”

    Bonnie remembered herself.

    “Nothing. Nothing.”

    Damon slowly let go of her.

    “It’s not nothing. Something is different. YOU’RE different. No, actually you’re very much like how you...”

    Bonnie realized that Damon suspected that her memory had returned! She had to think of something, otherwise all bets were off and he would probably run around feeding off of the passengers!

    Bonnie folded her arms!

    “Fine, Damon! You want to know why I seem different? Maybe it’s because when I woke up, the first person I saw was Julia McNamara! She said she tried to seduce you...oh and she hinted that it wouldn’t have been hard because the two of you have a ‘mutual attraction’ going on!”

    Damon stared at her.

    “You’re jealous!”

    “And you’re sleeping alone. Or maybe you can find Julia to keep you company!” Bonnie huffed, then turned and sat down under the shelter. Damon grinned!

    “Bonnie, the woman has been giving me the eye since we crashed here! She is less than nothing to me!”

    “Where would she get the idea that she could get you to have sex with her? And by the way, I did leave her here with you, before I rushed off to save Matt and Giles.” Bonnie reminded him. Damon sat down next to her.

    “I compelled her to go away. Bonnie....you’re all I want. I just want...I want us to be alone. When other people come into our world, things go wrong. We shouldn’t be fighting. We should still be making love behind that waterfall. Please, please, just forget Julia and all of this other crap.”

    Bonnie tried to be unaffected by his words, but for some reason, she couldn’t harden her heart. But she did have to ask him something.

    “Tell me the truth about Hurley.”

    “The truth is, that that creature killed him. The smoke monster. I didn’t want to tell you.  And there was nothing either one of us could’ve done to save him.” Damon lied, then reached for her chin. “Bonnie, they know where our camp is. Let’s just go.”

    Bonnie contemplated what he had told her. Maybe moving further away from everyone else, would protect the passengers of Oceanic Flight 815. She still didn’t know if she believed Damon about Hurley, but for now, she had to think of the people that were living.

    “Okay. I’ll grab the Us magazine.” Bonnie said. Damon smiled at her and she could not help but smile back. And as they packed up and began moving further off, Bonnie wondered how she would fend Damon Salvatore off, the next time he wanted to make love to her.
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1145