Maybe This Time by Chaynetv
Summary:

Sebastian Langley has everything he wants except Kaiya Walker, his ex-girlfriend.  A reformed player, Sebastian would do anything to get Kaiya back.  And what Sebastian wants, Sebastian gets. 

This was one of my first fics, so it may be a little rough.  Still, it was a favorite on the TST board, so I hope you guys enjoy it.

banner


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 70325 Read: 119379 Published: 24/08/08 Updated: 24/08/08

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

12. Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

13. Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

14. Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

15. Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

16. Chapter 16 & Epilogue by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Chapter 1

Present Day


She's going to be mine. Yep, she's not going to know what hit her.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just thinking to myself and staring at the love of my life dancing across the room. She's so pretty. Damn, she looks sexy. She really looked good in that short ruffled denim skirt, paired with a silver sequined halter top and a pair of the sexiest silver and crystal high heeled sandals that I had ever seen. Her hair was cut in a chin length bob that looked great on her. I loved everything about her.

I should have known she was going to be here to celebrate her cousin's engagement. The groom, her cousin was my best friend. I envied what Jordan (the groom) and Carina had. I wanted that and I would not stop until I got it. I just had to make her realize it.

By the way, my name is Sebastian Langley, youngest son of the world famous record executive Herb Langley and socialite Daphne Cooper Langley. My father has worked with some of the best in the business and he doesn't let anyone forget it. Thanks to my mother's inheritance and my father's business acumen, my brothers and I have always had the best of everything...best schools, clothes, vehicles, vacations. I just never had the best parents. But, I won't go there.

My older brothers Parker and Randall stayed within the "family business". Parker, my older brother, is a top music executive for Soho Records and Randall,(the mid-kid, as my father says) is an entertainment lawyer.

Me? Well, I didn't follow in my brother's footsteps. I got the medicine bug in high school and I loved chemistry, so I decided to go to med school. I was fascinated with healing and helping others, and because of those reasons, I am a neurosurgical resident at City Hospital in Miami. I know, totally the opposite direction of my brothers, but it was what I wanted and I am happy with my decision. To say that my parents were a bit surprised at my career choice is an understatement and I will explain why.

I have always loved music. I love everything...hip hop, r&b, jazz, reggae, classical, rock and roll, alternative. I also play the piano, drums and the guitar. You see, my parents were trying to create the next pop icon, the next great musical sensation, but there were a few problems with this. One, I couldn't sing to save my soul.  Actually, I sound like shit smells. Two, I was no prodigy. I had no natural talent. I know what I liked, but I was no Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles.

When I stated that my parents were surprised, pissed would be the correct word to use. I had the best musical teachers in the world and trust me, they were expensive, and my mother always reminded me of that. That woman has a nerve. She spends money like it's water on silly things, but was pissed when I decided not to go into music. After I explained to my parents why I did not want to be the next "big thing", my mother was delighted. She was excited that there would be a doctor in the family. She was less excited when I told that I would not be a plastic surgeon, but I was interested in neurosurgery. She griped, but in the end she supported me, all of us, in anything we wanted to do. Yeah, my mother could spend a mil in an hour, but she always had our back, bitching and moaning the whole time of course.  My moms always supported our endeavors, no matter how much she didn’t want to.

My sperm donor on the other hand was ticked off. He told me some crap, that although being a doctor is a "noble and respected profession," that it was not a cool profession or as creative as a music. He went on to say that I would not be happy and would be bored out of my mind and it would not last because I loved the party life. Music was in my blood and I would regret my decision.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good party. I attend and throw as many as I can. But somewhere along the way, music became a one of my loves and not a passion, like medicine and I was always taught to follow my passions. Besides, I saw what the music industry did to my father and what it is doing to my brothers, and I want no part of that. I never, ever want to be anything like my father, because, well, he's an ass. A self-righteous, self-absorbed, prick who has a PhD in manipulation and a Master's in lying. But, I don't want to go there.

Like I said, I am used to the best. I am also used to getting what I want and I want, no, I need her. I am my father's son after all. This crap has gone on long enough.

I guess I can tell you about the first time I met her. Yeah, I will start there.

May 1995

Jordan Carter and I grew up together in Miami, Florida. Jordan's father, Dr. Morris Carter, is one of the top thoracic surgeons in the country (he started my medical bug). Jordan's mom, Tanya Carter is one of the best interior decorators in the country. Like me, Jordan and his 16 year old sister Tiffany grew up wealthy.

One more thing. Jordan is black and I am white. I just thought you would like to know. But back to the story.

It was our high school graduation night from Montclair Prep and I was throwing the best party in Miami. Funkmaster Flex deejayed and there was every type of delicacy known to man being served. My party was jumping. My parties are legendary. My father didn't spend a lot of time with me, but he sure knew how to spend his money on me. Also, he always found a way to make himself become the center of attention. But, that is another story for another time. I 'm getting off the subject.

Jordan informed me that Tiffany was bringing their little cousin who just moved from Georgia to the party. His aunt went through a bad divorce and Tiffany wanted to cheer her cousin up. They were staying in Jordan's guesthouse, which was a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1900 square foot ranch house. Talk about a nice guesthouse. Oh, my bad, I'm doing it again.

I had adopted Tiffany as my sister. She hung around us so much that I had no choice. She called me 3B for big brother Bas.  Don't ask. I didn't mind that she invited her. The more girls, the merrier is what I always said. Besides, Tiff had already invited the entire 162 sophomore class to the party. What was one more?

I was bopping my head to LL Cool J's "Rock The Bells," and whispering in Linnette Morrison's ear. She was one of my regular booty calls and I was telling her what she wanted to hear so I could get what I wanted later that evening. She walked away with a smile. Jordan and a few other guys were standing with me talking when Tiffany walked up with Jessica and the cutest girl I had ever seen.

She was "5'5 with brown eyes, smile like a sunrise, body like heaven," (hey, what can I say, I love music). My heart began to beat extremely fast as I looked her over. All I could think about was how beautiful her skin was. She was darker than Tiffany and Jordan's light caramel. She was a nutmeg brown, with dark brown, shoulder length hair and she had a cute frame. She was sooo fine (yeah, white boys know what fine is and how to use it). She wore a peach, pink and tan striped bikini that looked beautiful against her dark skin and a tan, fishnet sarong. She seemed shy standing next to Tiffany and big mouth Jessica. I gave her my best smile and she smiled shyly back.

"J, look who's here," Tiffany replied. Jordan smiled widely and picked up the brown cutie pie, hugged her tight and set her back on her feet.

"Kee-kee, how are you doing?" he asked with concern.

"Oh, I'm okay. As well as I can be. But enough about me. You are going to be a Hoya, huh?" she asked. I looked at Tiffany and she poked her tongue out and hit me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, it's all good," he replied.

"3B, this is my cousin Kaiya Walker. Kaiya, this Sebastian, the other half of J," Tiffany replied and we all laughed. I was nudged in the ribs by Jordan and followed his line of sight to a sexy caramel skinned girl and I laughed. Jordan smiled.

"Wait I see something...I mean, someone I gotta talk to. I'll be right
back, lil cous. Bas, keep these fools away from my lil cous," Jordan replied and walked off. Tiffany and Jessica went to dance and left Kaiya with me.

"It would be my pleasure," I replied, giving her one of my sexiest smiles. She smiled shyly at me and I knew I was a goner. I liked the fact that she was shy. Shy girls turned me on and it was rare to encounter one in my world. Most of the girls (or women, for that matter) that I met were not shy. They were extremely bold and wanted to get with me because of my looks, my money and my name, not entirely in that order.

"Hi Kaiya, nice to meet you. Call me Bas," I replied shaking her hand. She had soft hands as I looked down into her sexy brown eyes (hey, I'm 6'2, I usually look down at people). Most of my friends, male and female call me Bas or Basti (and some of the females take off the "I" and replace it with "ard") but that's not really important. Let's continue.

I told her to call me Bas, but she rarely did. She called me Sebastian and I loved the way it sounded coming from her lips, especially when ...no, I can't talk about that just yet. Sorry.

"Okay. It's nice to meet you, too. Tiffany has told me a lot about you," she replied looking into my eyes, then looking at her feet.

"Really? What has she said?" I asked.

"That your dad is Herb Langley and that you are the most popular guy in Miami and that you and J were jam tight and you were a good friend and a good big brother and....", she replied looking away.

"And?" I asked.

"That you were the most notorious player in Miami, besides J," she replied and I laughed.

"That's all true, to an extent. I know Tiffany didn't use those words and that you are being nice," I replied making her laugh. She was so cute, I thought.

That's when I moved in with the flirting.

"Kaiya, I like that. It's cute, like you," I replied giving her a dimpled grin. She blushed and smiled.

"Thank you," she replied.

"So, Georgia huh?" I asked to get her talking.

"Yeah, Ashcroft, Georgia. Not much, but I'm going to miss it. I am really excited about being in Miami," she replied.

"That's good. Miami is definitely glad to have a sweet Georgia peach like you," I replied and she laughed blushing and looking around the party.  I was in absolute flirt mode now.

"You don't know if I'm sweet," she replied blushing and flirting a little.

"Oh, yeah, I know you are. You are very, very sweet.  I can tell," I replied smiling at her.

"You know, peaches are my favorite fruit," I replied walking directly in front of her, and staring into those "Pretty Brown Eyes" (I love music).

"Really. I like peaches and oranges, but I absolutely love strawberries," she replied looking into my eyes.

"Me too, but not as much as I love peaches. I can eat peaches all day, all the time, especially sweet ones. I like to eat the peach to the middle and then suck the pit, suck some of the juice and then eat the rest. Mmmm, it's so good," I replied licking my lips slowly and she laughed nervously and backed away from me. Most girls would have grabbed me by the hand and asked me to leave after that line, but not Kaiya. I stared at her until she looked away. A few guys looked at her and I gave them the "step off" look and they walked away. She cleared her throat and changed the subject. She was pretty innocent, I thought.

"Interesting. This is a beautiful house. It must be nice to live in a house this incredible," she replied. I continued to look her over and replied.

"Thanks, but it's just a house.”  That's how I felt. It never felt like a home to me.

"So, how do you like Miami?" I asked, checking out her curvy little frame. I made sure she knew I was giving her the once over and when she realized it, she tightened her sarong. I wanted to laugh and tell her that her sarong didn't cover up much. I could see those sexy hips and those fine brown thighs and that cute, round ass.

Then it became weird. Usually at this point in the conversation, I'm literally talking a girl out of her panties, (hey, I'm good) but I didn't want to do that with her. I wanted to get to know her, which is weird, because I usually don't like getting to know girls I date, mainly because of the way my father behaves with my mother (I know, Psych 101. I have issues, but, I'm trying--just bear with me).

Oh, and by the way, I never liked those rail thin, stick figure chicks that are very popular in Miami. You know who I'm talking about, the girls that wear a size -2 and think that 115 pounds is fat...on a girl that's 5'9. They don't eat meat, salad, or solid foods for that matter. They get full on air and Perrier and for dessert, they put their fingers down their throat. I love women with nice, round asses and curvy hips. Dont' get me wrong, I have dated girls of all races, but I prefer to date black women. I love the different skin tones and the bodies, oh man, I love their bodies. Back to the story.

"I like it. I just miss home, that's all," she replied.

"I feel you, but a sweet little thing like you is going to make lots of friends. You already have one," I replied smiling at her, meaning every word. She smiled back.

"So, whenever you get settled, come over with J or Tiff. We can hang out," I replied, the wheels in my head turning.

"Okay, and thank you," she replied in that sweet, sexy voice of hers.  This girl was incredible.  Tiffany pulled her away to dance and I replied, "Nice meeting you Kaiya. I'll be seeing you."

"Nice meeting you too," she replied as Jordan walked bak to me smiling and holding a slip of paper in his hands.

"Caramel delight's digits, huh," I replied knowingly, crossing my arms.

"Yep," Jordan replied.

I finger waved, winked and gave Kaiya my sexiest smile when she caught my eye. She blushed and smiled that shy smile that was driving me crazy. She was absolutely adorable and a breath of fresh air. I wanted, no I needed, to get to know this girl.

"J, your little cousin, man, you've been holding out on me. She's a cutie pie and fine as hell. How long is she gonna be here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know, Bas, and she's going to MP, and she wants to attend college here too, " he replied looking at me knowingly.

"What?" I asked, thinking of my next move.

"Bas, she's cute and fine and I know she is what you like, but bro, she's 16 years old. I know what you are thinking because we share a brain. Listen, when she's 18 and legal, then you can step to her. Don’t you start playing Casa"ho"va with my lil cous. For now, chill with that. My cousin is not like the girls that we have ran through all these years. She's dealing with her parent's divorce and I don't want her hurt. Besides, I don't want to have to put my size 12 up your ass, so B, chill, for real. She needs friends right now, alright," he replied.

"Okay, but I could just be her friend," for now, I thought.

"Yeah, right," Jordan replied.

He didn't say that I couldn’t get to know her. I decided on a game plan as I watched her dance across the floor. So many thoughts went through my head as I watched her dance. I would chill and be this girl's friend. It was going to be hard, but I would do it. If anything, I am persistent and very patient when I want something and I definitely wanted the cutie pie named Kaiya Walker...bad.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Present Day

Kaiya must have felt me staring at her because she turned around and looked directly into my eyes. I gave her my sexiest smile, along with a wink and she smiled back. She looked me over and smiled even brighter. I made sure to look very good that evening, dressed in navy silk t-shirt and black silk slacks. I could tell by the way she and most of the women in the party looked at me that my appearance got the Campbell's "umm umm good" seal of approval.

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm a hottie. 6'2, dark blond medium length hair (my mother always told me that I have better hair than most women) hazel eyes that change colors according to my moods, dimples, broad shoulders, muscular swimmers body. Kaiya always told me that I had the type of looks that made all women say, "Damn". On top of that, I'm smart, charming as sin, and very confident. Okay, I'll stop with the visual.

I continued to stare her down as she continued to dance with Tiffany, Jessica, and Lauren. Tiff blew a kiss to me, and I caught it and smiled as Jessica and Lauren waved back at me. Tiffany leaned over and whispered something in Kaiya's ear that made her look at me from head to toe and I continued to lean against the bar, nursing my beer. As I watched her, I began to reminisce about better days, especially the day we both confessed our feelings for one another.

**************************************************************************
Summer 2003

The day I met Kaiya Walker changed me. She made me care about my life and my actions. She made me a better person. We actually became friends, real friends after that day. Being her friend meant everything to me. I didn't want to lose the closeness that I shared with her as a friend, so I put on the brakes. I didn't pursue her romantically as I became closer to her, but I did fall in love with her. How could I not? She was everything a man wanted and more.

We dated other people throughout the years, but we never became serious with anyone. I think we both knew how we felt about each other, but we didn't want to lose the best thing that was going in our lives...our friendship. So we denied it and hid our feelings, which was very hard to do. It didn't last for long.

Kaiya decided to stay in the Miami area and teach 5th grade English. I decided after my last year at John Hopkins Medical School that I would move back home, not only to be closer to her, but to make a difference. Miami's City Hospital needed good doctors and I planned on being the best. So, after graduation, I moved back home to begin my internship at City Hospital.  I took the summer off to spend more time with Kaiya.  I decided to make my move, which was perfect timing because neither of us were in relationships.

I decided to throw a party at Club Nilo in downtown Miami the second Friday that I was home to celebrate coming home for good. At the party, I made my stake known. I danced with Kaiya, and only Kaiya, the entire night. I didn't let her dance with any other guy.

"Getting a little territorial, huh, Sebastian," she replied dancing with her back to my front.

"Yes. You are the prettiest little thing here. I don't want to share you. Is that a problem?' I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied. I put my hands on her waist and moved closer to her. My lips were close to her right ear. I brushed my lips lightly across the top of her ear. Kaiya shivered and I smiled.

"So, pretty girl, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked, not realizing I was holding my breath.

"Nothing, why?" she asked as I smiled.

"I'm going to kidnap you tomorrow. I promise you, you won't be disappointed," I replied, pulling her even closer.

"What are you up to Sebastian?" she asked.

"Wait and see, babygirl," I replied.

The next day, I took her for a picnic on my father's yacht. The day after that, we spent the day at the botanical gardens because she loved flowers. We spent every free moment we had together after that. After the 2nd week of kidnapping, I decided to tell her how I felt.

We were coming from a party that was held for one of Parker's artists, and I was walking her to the door of her apartment. I looked at her from behind in those sexy white jeans, with a silver sash, and a glitter sprinkled one shoulder white tank top and gray, snakeskin heels, looking as sexy as ever. I walked behind her to check out the view of her ass in those jeans. Damn, she was incredible.

"If she didn't want anybody to look at her ass, she should have covered it," I replied looking over at Kaiya who was laughing as she opened her door. I followed her inside and watched as she threw her keys on her kitchen counter. She kicked off her shoes in the living room and asked me if I wanted something to drink. I replied no and sat down on her red couch.

"Sebastian, you are so wrong for that comment," she replied walking over to her couch and sitting right next to me.

"Come on Kai, you saw that skirt. You pointed it out to me. It looked like a tube top. She looked as if she charged by the hour," I replied as she laughed. I loved to see her laugh.

"True, but don't men like that sort of thing. You guys should love to see a woman damn near naked," she replied looking at me. I moved closer to her to hold her hands in mine. I ran my thumb in circles inside of her wrist and felt her shiver.

"Yeah, but there is a difference between looking sexy and trampy. Real men don't like women who dress trampy. We love women who are sexy. Men love sexy women, you should know that," he replied.

"Okay, but you would still bang a trampy one," she replied.

"In a heartbeat," I replied as we both laughed. I never let go of her hand. I stared into those sexy brown eyes and just couldn't stop. She had that effect on me.

"Well, what if I would have worn something like that?" she asked, laughing. I could tell she was laughing to cover up the feelings that my fingers were causing on her wrist and upper arm. I looked at her as if she was the only thing in my world at that time...little did she know she was.

"First of all, you wouldn't have worn that because you have taste," I replied. She was so adorable. I cupped her face with my right hand and pulled her closer to me with my left. Those eyes had me hypnotized.

"Thanks, but I already know that," she replied smiling at me.

"And secondly, you are the sexiest little thing that I have ever seen, do you know that?" I asked, in a deeper voice. I leaned my head slowly towards hers. Kaiya bit her bottom lip and I licked my lips slowly. She looked like she was going to pass out.

"Thank you," she whispered. I stared at that pretty little face and those lips and I couldn't take it anymore. Being this close to her was driving me crazy. She smelled incredible and she felt so good in my arms. I kissed her softly on the forehead and felt her move closer to me.

"You are so beautiful, Kai. I want to kiss you so bad right now. I've wanted to kiss you since I first saw you that day at my house. I've been dying to know if those lips are as sweet as they look. May I kiss you, Kaiya?" I asked. This was really weird, because I never asked for kisses. I never had to. But this was different. I wanted her permission, because, well, she was my babygirl.

Kaiya replied, "Yes," and I smiled. I put my right hand behind her head and bent my head to hers and kissed her. I put 6 years of love and passion that I had for her into that first kiss and I had yet to put my tongue into her luscious mouth.

Electricity flowed through me as she put her arms around my neck, kissing me back. I ran my tongue first along her bottom lip, then the seam of her lips and smiled against her lips as I kissed her. She had full, soft lips. I love those lips.

"Open your mouth for me, babygirl," I whispered in a voice that had been deemed "my sexy voice". She immediately did as I asked and moaned as I ran my tongue along hers and explored the inside of her sexy mouth. She was a wonderful kisser.

"Hmm, Sebastian," she moaned softly. The way she said my name at that moment made me want her like I never wanted any other woman before. It was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard as I continued to kiss her. She tasted so good. I stopped kissing her and noticed that we were both breathing heavily. She opened her eyes and licked her lips. She looked so sexy just from a kiss. I held her face in my hands and planted soft kisses along her jawline, her neck, her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, and back to her neck.

"Hmm," she replied again. I gave her my sexiest grin and put my forehead against hers to calm myself down. I looked into her eyes and she stared into mine.

"Just like I thought they would be...sweet, just like you," I replied. Kaiya smiled shyly as I pulled her chin up to continue to look into her eyes.

"Sebastian, I'm confused. You haven't made a move on me in years and now you do. Why?" she asked.

"Well, you were 16 when I first met you and J told me in no specific terms that he was going to kick my ass if I tried to get with you. Then, we became friends and I realized I had feelings that were more than friendship for you," I replied.

"So what do we do now because, I've been waiting and wanting you to kiss me like that for a long time. I have never been kissed that way, Sebastian," she replied. I kissed her nose.

"Me neither," I replied. She laughed as if she thought I was trying to bullshit her.

"No, seriously, I've never kissed anyone like that. I've never felt so much passion in a kiss. Did you feel it, too?" I asked, running a finger down her cheek.

"Yeah, I did," she replied.

"I think we should see where this goes, baby," I replied.

"But what if we begin and it ends and we fail and lose our friendship. I don't want to lose that, Sebastian. Is this worth the risk?" she asked.

I picked up both of her hands and kissed them, staring into her eyes the whole time. I gave her a look and she knew I was serious.

"We are not going to lose our friendship and yes, it's worth it. No matter what happens, I will always be here for you. I have never felt this way about anyone, baby. Ever. I love you," I replied and it felt good to get it out, finally.

She looked happy and frightened at my proclamation. She didn't respond immediately, and I didn't care. I continued to talk.

"I have wanted to be with you for so long. I think I've loved you from the moment I saw your cute little ass at my party years ago," I replied with a laugh and she begin to fidget, something she always does when she begins to overanalyze.

"You could have anyone, Sebastian. I mean, look at you. You are drop dead gorgeous. I'm not one of your glamour girls. I'm pretty cute, but the chicks you usually run around with are gorgeous. Why me?" she asked.

"Because you are not like anyone I know. You know the basic laundry list of your good qualities: sweet, smart, honest, giving, caring. But you are adorable and special and sexy," I replied dropping a kiss right behind her left ear as she shivered. "You don't take my shit, you are incredibly real, you never lie to me, and you take me as the cocky, arrogant, son-of-a-bitch that I sometimes am. Did I mention that when you give me that shy smile, it turns me on? Big time. So, do you have anything else?" I asked smiling at her.

"I want to be with you, only you. I need you. I want you. I love you," I replied gazing into her teary eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her softly. After the kiss, I pulled her into my arms and she laid her head on my chest. We sat in comfortable silence as I kissed her face, her hair, her forehead. She took my hands and entwined them with hers. I kissed her fingertips.

"Your heart is beating so fast," she replied.

"Every time I am with you it beats like this. That's what you do to me, baby," I replied.

"I'm scared, but I'm excited to," she replied.

"So am I, babygirl. I've never been in love before," I replied. She looked up at me and I held her gaze.

"Me either," she replied. I smiled at her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"So, do we get matching t-shirts or license plates, or something?" I asked. Kaiya laughed.

"No indeed. That's absolutely, completely tacky. Why don't we stick to what we've been doing as of late," she replied smiling up at me. I loved this girl. I would do anything for this girl.

"Whatever you want, baby," I replied, kissing her again. The best part of this kiss was when she stopped, put her hands on my chest and whispered, "I love you too," with the most beautiful smile on her face. My heart stopped at her proclamation. That night, we kissed until we grew tired and fell asleep on the couch.

I was so happy then. I wanted to be that happy again...with her. I decided to make it a point to get what we had back.

Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Present Day

I decided to go over to her. Like I said before, this crap has gone on long enough. Just the look in her eyes told me that she still loves me. John Legend's "Alright" came on and she kept dancing. I listened to the lyrics and watched her dance sexily to the song. I leaned back against the bar, with my ankles and arms crossed. We just stared at each other. I licked my lips slowly and she rolled her eyes and turned from my stare. I chuckled to myself. She never could beat me in a stare battle. I laughed, and when the song was over, I made my move. Tiff, Lauren and Jessica waved again and walked away. I drank the rest of my beer, and sat it on the bar.

I walked over to her slowly. When I reached her, I stood directly in front of her and looked down into her brown eyes as she looked up into mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I gave her a hug and was happy when she hugged me back. Our embrace ended and we just stood there, gazing at each other.

"Hey Kaiya," I replied, my voice deeper than usual.

"Hello Sebastian. How are you?" Kaiya asked.

"I thought I was hopeless, but I'm better now. You look incredible, Kai," I replied, slowly looking at her from her sexy little french pedicured feet encased in those sexy sandals, to those gorgeous legs, the curvy hips, that round ass, small waist, and those perfect breasts up to that pretty little face. My gaze lingered on her lips. I missed those lips. Kaiya bit her bottom lip.

I wanted to take her and kiss her senseless, but I knew I had to tread lightly. Seven months was a long time and I didn't want to push her away like I did before. I didn't want to assume anything, but I was hopeful. We needed another chance.

"Thank you. So do you, but from the stares that you have been receiving all night, you already know that," she replied with a small smile. There was an awkward silence because neither one of us knew what to say next. It was never awkward between us. This was unfamiliar.

An oldie but goodie came on, Gino Vanelli's "I Just Wanna Stop", and I smiled at her. That was one of her favorite songs.

"Hey, dance with me," I whispered to her and without waiting for an answer, I pulled her into my arms.

"You know I love this song," she replied.

"Yeah, I do," I replied as we danced to the song, our bodies swaying to the beat.

"So, where is Bianca?" she asked. I felt her tense up. Bianca was a Baby Phat model that I had been seeing on and off, but it wasn't serious.

"In New York on a shoot. What happened to dickhead?" I asked, my jaw tensing.

"Patrick? We were not serious, unlike you and the model chic," she replied in a haughty tone.

"Kaiya, I tried to explain to you months ago. It's not serious, it never was. You know that," I replied.

"It sure is serious to her. You saw the way she came at me, Sebastian. You must have whipped it on her real good," she replied tensely. Damn, this is not going the way I want it to. I have got to do something. When in doubt, guilt her out.

"OK, Ali, that was a good one. You didn't give me a chance to explain for five months. Five months, Kai. I don't think that it's cool to talk about that when I haven't asked you about dickhead. Besides, the only person that I want to whip it on is you. Nobody else comes close to you, Kai. I've missed you so much. I've missed the feel of you, the touch of you, the smell of you, the taste of you. I'm going crazy," I whispered into her left ear, softly kissing the spot underneath the lobe. I knew what that would do. She immediately began to relax her body into mine. Damn, I'm good.

"I have missed you, too, Sebastian, so much," she replied slowly, in that sweet, sexy voice. God, I love this woman.

"We need to talk...soon," I replied.

"I know we do, but not tonight. Soon. There are a lot of things I have to say. We both made mistakes," she replied.

"Me too. I miss this, I miss us," I replied and she nodded her head in agreement.

"What are you doing tomorrow? I asked. She felt so good in my arms. I didn't want to let her go.

"Lunch with Tiff, Lauren and Jess. Why?" Kaiya asked.

"At Carnegie's?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"How about we meet and talk, say at our usual place, around 2pm?" I asked. Please Lord, let her say yes.

"That's good for me," she replied. Yes, I thought to myself. The wheels in my head began to turn.

"I'll send Mr. Carl to pick you up," I replied when she looked at me warily.

"What are you up to Sebastian?" she asked. I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Nothing," I replied. She rolled her eyes, knowing better.

Then, "The Closer I Get to You," by two of my favorite singers, Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack came on. Kaiya absolutely loved this song and she smiled as she looked at me. I loved this song as much as she did. It helped me to remember a very special moment with Kaiya.

"Aw, no they didn't! I absolutely love this song. Wait a minute, this isn't a coincidence. How did two of my all-time favorite songs just happen to play one after the other? What did you do? Slip the deejay a fifty?" she asked, knowing me all too well.

"No, I didn't. Just happened. You are not the only one that loves this song, you know," I replied.

"Uh huh," she replied with a nod as she moved closer to me. That's exactly what I wanted. DJ Mad Mike had been well compensated earlier for dee-jaying the party. I just went over and requested the songs after I walked in and saw her, but she didn't have to know that.

Kaiya was singing or talking as I called it (I loved my babygirl, but she couldn't sing a lick) the beginning of the song.

The closer I get to you, the more you make me see
By giving me all you've got, your love has captured me.

I couldn't really sing, but I whispered Donny's verse into her right ear.

Over and over again, I tried to tell myself that we
Could never be more than friends, but all the while inside
I knew it was real, the way you make me feel

Then, she lifted her head from my shoulder and she looked at me, blushing slightly. I knew the reason. We were sharing the same memory.

***************************************************************************
The End of Summer 2003

The summer went by really fast. I was in love with the sexiest, sweetest girl in the world. I was working in a career that I loved. Life couldn't get better, except for one thing. Sex. I was sex deprived and horny as hell.

Kaiya was what I call a semi-virgin. She never allowed full penetration with anyone, but she let guys go down on her and finger her. My male ego was proud because she had not had sex or slobbed on some dude's knob. She let me put the head of my penis in, but that was after a lot of coaxing. So I waited. She got on the pill one week after we got serious, she said because you never know. I got checked out and got a clean bill of health. I told her when I finally made love to her, I didn't want anything between us. She agreed, to my happy surprise.

She wanted to wait at least a few more months, but after a little coaxing from my talented fingers and my creative tongue, she decided to change the deadline. I got to give myself props, I am very good. My baby turned into a different person when she was getting pleasure. She became a little sex kitten, down for anything and very vocal, but not enough to give me any, up to that point. That summer it was just me, my erotic thoughts of Kaiya and my hand.

One evening, my luck changed. I was still staying at my parents house because my condo wasn't ready yet and besides, they were never home. Privacy was not an isssue because we lived in a mansion. I had the whole left wing to myself and if by chance we were home at the same time, we wouldn't run into each other. Kaiya and I had just come from dinner and decided not to go to the movies because what started out as just a light summer sprinkle, ended up as a torrential downpour.

My parents were pretty okay with me and Kaiya. They were never in one place long enough to even care. My mother thought she was nice. My father told me she was not my type and I would screw it up before I ever got a whiff.

We were in my room and the rain was steadily coming down. The fireplace was going and good music was playing. I think it was one of the Commodores cuts, "Sail On", that was playing. Kaiya had taken off her shoes when I heard the sperm donor singing along with Lionel Ritchie. Shopzilla was somewhere "in therapy" but I know she was somewhere wearing out the strips on her credit cards in Paris, Timbuktu, Fiji, I don't know.

"Aw, Lionel. Very talented. Nice guy. Well, hello darlin'," Herb replied to Kaiya kissing her on the cheek. Kaiya thought I was too hard on my father, but little did she know. I didn't think I was hard enough. He was a good-looking guy and very charming. He was always nice to Kaiya, which was weird because my father is an asshole to everyone. Just another reason why I loved her. She made assholes pleasant.

"Hello, Herb," she replied because he hated to be called Mr. Langley. I guess he figured by letting people call him only by his first name, he could stay young. Wrong, SD.

"So, what are you two about to get into?" he asked, looking at me and winking. I knew what he meant by that statement. Kaiya was unaware of the implication as she looked through my DVD's.

"A few movies," she replied.

"I have to talk to my dad for a minute, baby. I'll be back," I replied and walked over to my father, ushering him out of the room. I closed the door to my room and looked him square in the eyes, which wasn't hard because he was only an inch taller than me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to be in New York," I asked.

Herb smiled at me with his green eyes and laughed. "Hold your horses, sport. I am leaving in 5 minutes. What, you finally going to stop playing hide the salami with your hand and actually get a taste of that sexy Hershey's kiss?" he asked with a devilish grin. How the hell did he know what I was thinking, I thought.

"Pop, that's not your business. Just go, alright," I replied. He never quit and continued talking.

"I know you haven't been humping anything but your hand because you are my kid and I know when you are plunging your rod on a regular basis. She's a sexy little thing. You are going to pop as soon as you get it in, dude. Damn, for once in my life, I wish I was you," Herb replied. I put my hand up, opening and closing it as I nodded my head.

"Wa Wa Wa. Good to have another father/son chat with you, Pop. See you when you get back...uh, not," I replied.

"Just remember to use a condom, kid. You definitely don't want any kids right now, Mr. Slice Em' and Dice Em'. Love you kid," he replied with a small laugh.

"Yeah, right, you dick," I replied, walking back into my room my jaw tense.

"Have fun you two. Bye, lovely Kaiya," he yelled as I heard him go down the stairs. I closed the door and Kaiya walked over to me. She put her hands on the collar of my light blue polo shirt.

"Hey you, what's wrong? You look pissed," she replied. I looked down into her eyes and wrapped my arms around the waist.

"Just my prick of a sperm donor, that's all," I replied and caressed her behind. We unconsciously began to dance.

"Sebastian, why do you let him get to you? He only does it because you let him," she replied.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I replied.

"So, why do you let him do it? Just ignore him, I've been telling you this for years," she replied.

"I know, but it's hard sometimes. He knows how to press my buttons, baby. I am so glad he's gone. Let's change the subject," I replied as we danced to Average White Band's, "A Love of Your Own." I loved oldies and the satellite radio was on a roll.

"He's gone and we are all alone. What are we going to do?" she asked, running her French manicured fingers along my chest, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, did you want to watch anything?" I asked, loving the feel of her fingers on my chest.

"No, I just want to dance with you, like this," she replied, grabbed my shirt in her hands, stood on tiptoe and kissed me slowly. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass with my hands. I loved grabbing her ass.

"That's okay with me," I replied and we kissed. Our hands roamed all over each other through 2 more songs. Everytime I kissed that girl, I felt sparks and so did she. I grinded my erection against her, sucking her left ear lobe into mouth. She let out a sexy, low moan.

"See what you did. This is your fault. You are too fine and sexy. You feel so damn good," I whispered and she giggled. I was harder than Chinese arithmetic. She had to give me some, she just had to, I thought.

"Sorry, I think," she replied. She wrapped her legs around me and tightened her arms around my neck. I walked her over to the bed, cupping her ass in my hands.

"Wait right there," I replied, as I laid her gently down in the middle of the bed. I lit vanilla candles that were on either side of my California King. I stood at the foot of the bed and took off my shirt, throwing it on the floor. I stood there shirtless and watched her slowly lick her lips at me. She looked so sexy sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Damn, Sebastian, you are a sexy bastard," she replied.

"I know," I replied.

"Arrogant, conceited, cocky.." she ticked off her finger.

"And you love those things about me," I replied.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

She put up her pointer finger and summoned me. I crawled to her in my jeans with a devilish grin.

"Now, where were we?" I asked and kissed her on the lips, passionately. I ran my tongue lightly across her bottom lip, then I bit it softly, then ran my tongue across the top lip, as my lips descended to her neck. I gave her soft kisses and bites, then I ran my tongue along the bites afterward. I then licked the spot behind her right ear and she moaned.

"Umm, you smell so good, Kai," I whispered into her neck.

"So do you, baby," she whispered, her hands tangled into my hair.

"You still have on your shirt. That's not fair," I replied looking at her light pink sleeveless button shirt. I started unbuttoning the buttons slowly, staring into her eyes, leaving kisses on the exposed skin.

"It's not a shirt, boy, it's a blouse," she whispered, running her hands through my hair.

"My mistake, blouse," I replied. I got to the last button and tongue kissed her belly button.

"Oh, Sebastian, what you do to me," she whispered with a moan an I took off her blouse and her hot pink satin bra. I threw them both on the floor and I kissed my way back up, from her belly button to her chest. I loved her skin. It was silky soft, smooth and it tasted delicious. She always smelled like a combination of cocoa butter and vanilla. Her smell drove me crazy.

"What do I do, babygirl?" I asked as I took one of those chocolate morsels into my mouth. As I sucked her right nipple, I pulled down her multi-colored gypsy skirt and threw it to the floor. I caressed her left breast and continued to suck on her right nipple. I did the exact same with the left, not wanting to leave it out.

"You make me so hot and you make me feel so sexy," she whispered and moaned. I kissed her lips and stared at her in those hot pink satin bikini's and nothing else. She was so sexy.

"That's because you are so sexy, desirable, beautiful. I want you so bad, baby. Damn, I love you," I replied pulling off her bikini's. She opened her legs an I could see her glistening wet pussy. I licked my lips as I looked at it. Her eyes were closed as I kissed her from her right foot, to her calf, to her thigh, repeating the same with the left. Kaiya contined to moan. I kissed her stomach again, and put my tongue in her belly button and stared at her. One of my hands went to her right breast, and the other went to that part of her that I had touched and tasted, but not felt. I really wanted to be inside of her, in the worst way. I inserted one finger, then two inside of her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. I ran my tongue along he stomach and inhaled the scent from her. Damn, she smelled good. Good enough to eat. I licked her belly button the way I wanted to lick her and she moaned.

"Kaiya, baby, can I have you, all of you," I asked licking her from her belly button in a straight line to her clit, then to the seam of her sex. She must have liked it because she pulled my head closer to her.

"Yes, baby, take all of it, it's yours," she moaned passionately.

I was on a roll and I continued.

"Baby, open your eyes and look at me. I want to please you. I want to eat you until you can't take anymore. I am not going to use my fingers on any part of your pussy. I'm going to make you come with my tongue, my lips and my teeth. I want you to come hard on my tongue and in my mouth. Hold on baby." I replied as I pulled her legs over my shoulders and dove head first into her. I swirled my tongue around her clit, then I plunged my tongue fully into her, simulating what I wanted to do to her with my dick. I didn't say anything. I just ate my meal like a good boy for a half an hour. Again, I am not blowing my own horn, but I eat pussy...well. It's one of my favorite things to do. I won't dwell on my oral fetish. Let's continue.

I had to hold her still by placing my right hand on her stomach. She grabbed my head hard. Her moans and screams of ," Oh, Sebastian," and "Shit that feels good," and "Lick it baby, just like that, please," turned me on big time. The next thing I knew she was pulling my head harder and screaming, "I'm coming, Sebastian," and I felt her quiver as I sucked her through her orgasm. I kissed my way back up her chest and kissed her on the lips.

"See baby, I can't help myself. You taste so good," I replied. She was in an orgasm-hazed coma. Damn, I'm good. "The Closer I Get to You was on," and that sealed the deal. She kissed me harder, rubbed my erection with her hand and whispered, "Baby, make love to me now, please," and I took off my jeans and boxers in a flash. I pulled a pillow beneath her ass and she gave me a strange look. I gave her my devilish grin.

"I promise you, you won't be disappointed, " I replied and poised my penis right at her entrance. I looked into her eyes and entered her slowly. She gave a soft moan and bit her bottom lip. I took my time. She was so wet, and tight...she felt like heaven. It also felt incredible because I didn't have on a raincoat..or two, depending on the person.

When I was finally in (I'm pretty big, it took a while), I just moaned "Aw, shit," and sat still so she could get used to my size. There was nothing else I could say. She felt like no one else and she closed around me like a vice. I began to move slowly inside of her, rotating my hips, moving in and out at a pleasurable pace. I pulled her legs closer to my body. After a few minutes, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and moaned. So did I.

"Oh, Sebastian, don't stop," she moaned.

"I won't, baby. You feel so good, baby," I whispered. This was it. This was making love, I thought. I was completely pussy whipped. She would never get rid of me now, I thought.

"So tight, and wet, ummm, so good baby," I whispered, as I picked up the pace. I found her spot and started hitting it. It had been a while for me, but I could hold on. I wanted her to come first. Hey, I'm a considerate man. I wanted my baby to be satisfied. I didn't stop until I thoroughly did my job. I worked her. I moved faster and she started moaning louder and screaming. She tightened around me and screamed, "Oh, shit, Sebastian, I'm coming," and she came. I couldn't hold out any longer and moaned her name loudly as I came inside of her. I laid on top of her and after a few minutes, I reluctantly pulled out.

"I'll be back," and I kissed her forehead. I went into my bathroom and wet two towels to clean us up and two to dry us. I returned back to the bed and cleaned her, dried her, then I dropped a kiss on top of her sex. I cleaned myself and pulled her into my arms, spooning her from the back. She kissed both of my hands and smiled.

"Thank you baby," she whispered shyly.

"No, thank you. That was...shit...fucking incredible. I'm whipped," I replied and she laughed. I started thinking about it again, instantly getting hard again. She laughed.

"Not again," she replied as I rubbed her clit with my fingers.

"Hell yeah, again. Do you know how long it's been?" I asked and we started making love again. We made love that weekend in the pool, the jacuzzi, the shower, the tub, the patio, the floor, everywhere. We couldn't get enough of each other. She had to remember that as Donny and Roberta sang.
***************************************************************************

Present Day

The song ended and a hype club mix came on. We stared into each other's eyes and was interrupted by Tiffany. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey 3B. I'm tired, Kee-Kee, are you ready to go? I'm going to sit at the bar. See ya, 3B," a very buzzed Tiffany replied.

"Sleep it off, Tiff," I replied.

"Let me take her drunk ass home. Thank you for the dance, Sebastian," Kaiya replied. I took her hands and kissed them.

"Anytime, pretty girl. Tomorrow?" I asked.

Kaiya nodded and replied, "Yes, tomorrow."

"Let me walk you to your car," I replied.

"No, Big E is going to. I had fun. Bye, Sebastian," she replied.

I kissed her on the forehead, the tip of her nose and her lips and smiled.

"Sweet dreams, Kai," and she walked off. She looked back at me and I smiled and winked again. She blushed a little and walked out the door with Big E, the security guard at the door. Jordan walked up to me and dapped my hand.

"Did you see Tiff's ass? That girl can not hold her liquor. Pissy drunk. What was all that about with Kee-Kee, huh? I heard those songs and I know it was you. You did me a solid because I got to grind on my woman extra hard and now she is begging to go home and wear me out. Thanks, Bas," he replied as we laughed.

"No problem, and you know what's up with Kai." I replied, explaining what we talked about. Jordan grinned knowingly.

"The beach house, huh?" Jorda asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow, " I replied. My beeper went off and I knew I had to go.

"Duty calls, huh?" Jordan asked.

"Yep. Look, I had fun. Congrats and tell Carina goodnight," I replied, turning to leave.

"Before you go, what do you have in store for my cousin, Bas?" Jordan asked. I gave him a mischievous grin.

"Nothing fancy, just her total and complete surrender. Plain and simple. I'm sick of this shit. I am not settling for anything else," I replied in a tone of voice that meant business.

"Damn, dude, I'm a little scared for my cousin," he replied.

"You should be. She must have forgotten who I am. I'm out, see you later," I replied walking quickly out the door and into my silver Range Rover, thinking about tomorrow as I called the hospital.
Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Present Day

I looked around the Key West beach house and smiled. It was amazing what people would do in such a short time when a large amount of cash was flashed their way. I made sure that the house was spotless, stocked fully with food, spirits, and some of her favorite things like gummi bears and chocolate chocolate chip ice cream.

While I am waiting for Kaiya to arrive, I will explain why we broke up in the first place. We had been fighting for some strange reason for a few weeks. I blamed it on PMS, she blamed it on me being a cocky, arrogant ass. Well, being the genius that I am, I decided to bring up the "m" word, one night after dinner. I knew this was a touchy subject for her because of her parents failed marriage and my parental units "cohabitation". She believed that marriage was a farce and you didn't have to be married to be in love. She really had a sour view of marriage and because of this, she asked me to never bring it up. Like I said, I am used to getting what I want and lately I had been imagining little caramel cutie girls with my eyes and Kaiya’s smile. I had been thinking about popping the question for a long time. Even though I grew up with the worst possible examples of marriage, I still believed in it. Jordan's parents were one of the happiest married couples I knew and Randall seemed even happier with his wife of 2 years, Talia. I wanted everyone to know that I had a "Triple S" woman-sexy, smart, and sweet. Anything she wanted, she got. I completely give in to her wants, needs and desires, and I spoil my baby rotten. She deserved whatever her heart desired for dealing with my cocky ass. I wanted to do anything to make and keep her happy. She was my world, my queen. And I knew from the moment I laid eyes on her that I wanted to be with her forever, even if she was acting like a deranged lunatic at the present time.

We were sitting on the beach after dinner one evening and I popped the question. I asked her to marry me. Kaiya laughed at me and told me that I was insane, and she knew I was just playing with her. I told her that I wasn't. I told her I loved her and that she was all I wanted. She jumped up and said no, absolutely not. Then she asked my why was I trying to ruin everything. I told her I wasn't, I was trying to make our relationship permanent. I asked her to think about it. She said there was nothing to think about and I knew that she believed marriage was a non-issue. I told her that I didn't believe that because our relationship was different as well as our feelings. I also went on to explain that what happened to our parents would not be our fate because even though they bore us, we were not our parents. She told me "not to come at her with that stupid shit and although she loved me, she was not doing the "marriage thing". She went on to say that marriage is not real and most people married because it was the right thing to do, and not for happiness. Her word was bond--no marriage.

I began to get angry and I told her that I couldn't believe she graduated summa cum laude with the ignorant shit that just came out of her mouth. She cursed me out and told me I can't have my way all the time. I tried to calm down as I stood in front of her. I began to rub my hands soothingly up and down her arms. I explained to her that I wanted to wake up to her face everyday. I wanted to take care of her. I wanted her to have my babies. I wanted to grow old with her. I let her know that any man that was completely, hopelessly in love would want to take the next logical step and get married. I tried to joke and say that she could still keep her name, but Langley definitely had to be hyphenated. That made her worse and she broke away from me. She said we could have everything I just said, without being married. She wasn't with it. I got angry again and stated that she was being ridiculous and that if she wouldn't marry me, then what were we doing? She said she didn't know and the conversation and the relationship was over, then she walked away, cursing. I was pissed and hurt as hell, and I let her leave. I was not going to kiss her ass. I didn't want to be around her at that time.

I figured she would calm down and call after a week, but then two, then three weeks went by and I decided to call her. She told me she loved me, but she was not marrying me and she wasn't ready to give herself up and that was final. I tried to see her, call, e-mail, but she wouldn't respond. I was miserable. I missed her terribly. I did things by rote, especially at work, like a robot. Work kept my mind off of her a little, but every free, waking moment, I was reminded of how much I missed her and how crazy I was going not being with her. When I slept, I dreamnt of Kaiya. I was going crazy.

Two months passed and I hadn't seen or talked to her. I felt like I was missing the other part of me. She broke my heart, but I wouldn't be a victim anymore. I became as stubborn as she was and decided that the original Sebastian had to come back. I dated as many women as I could, but I couldn't get her off my mind.

One Saturday morning, while I was doing my pushups, I heard the doorbell. I wasn't expecting any company and when I opened the door, it was Bianca, with a smile on her face. I didn't know how she found out where I lived because the only women that had ever been in the condo were Shopzilla, Tiff and Kaiya. I never brought women to my home. She kissed me and said she wanted to see my place. I asked her how did she know where I lived (later I found out the crazy bitch followed me) and she said that was her secret. I let her know that I was not happy and that she she should have called because I have to be at the hospital in an hour. She ran a finger down my tan, sweat slicked, muscular chest and my abs and pulled on the waist of my gym shorts, licking her lips. She told me not to be mad and she would make it worth my while. I pulled away from her and told her I had to shower. She wanted to jump in with me. But first she had to use the ladies room, which is stupid because I'm a guy. Silly ass woman. Why couldn't she just say bathroom? How did I meet these dingy broads?

The doorbell rang once more and my heart dropped to my knees. It was Kaiya standing in my doorway looking beautiful and sad. I stood still and stared at her, thoughts of Bianca gone. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her and she started crying. I asked her
to not cry and she wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her toes and began to ramble (she does that when she is nervous) and said she missed me and she was sorry and stupid. I tried to console her and tell her everything would be fine and we would work it out.

The next thing I know, Bianca taps me on the shoulder and says, "I hate to break this up, but what the hell is this shit and who was is this chic ?" I gave her a look that could kill and told her that she needed to leave now and this was none of her concern. This was not a good time. Then she says, "Is that her, the bitch that broke your heart?"

I know I broke my cardinal rule by discussing my relationship with a woman to another woman I'm seeing, but it kind of slipped out. A few weeks before, I met Bianca out at a club and I was pretty drunk. She was pretty hot and I told her how Kaiya broke my heart and she stroked my ego. Bianca told me Kaiya was crazy and she knew how to make me feel better. Believe me, she really does know how to cheer a man up when he's down. She rode me like a champion that night, which I'm sorry she did now (at the time I wasn't sorry, I needed it). I also told her that the fling we were having would not go anywhere and that my heart belonged to Kaiya. She stated that she understood and she just wanted a good time. Yeah, right.

Kaiya and I let go of each other and I told her to watch her mouth and to never call Kaiya a bitch again and what part of leave immediately did she not understand? Kaiya looks at me with this look on her face, glances at Bianca and said in that eerily calm voice that I was familiar with, "Who is this stank heifer calling a bitch? Is this your new piece, huh, Sebastian? It's only been 2 months. You are quick. Look, chic, mind your business. This concerns Sebastian and I, not you, so why don't you do what he asks and leave?"

Bianca still can't grasp what leave now means. She keeps talking. Then she tells Kaiya, "Oh, you are the one he's been moaning over. You alright, but you don't have a thing on me, honey". (At this point, she points her finger in Kaiya's face). Kaiya looks at me then at her and she keeps talking.

"You didn't want him. There is no way I would have a let a man this fine with equipment like that go. I figured you were one of those book smart, dumb bitches. Look, little girl, you let him go and he's got a real woman handling him now, because I'm looking at you now and I know you couldn't handle a man like Basti. Now step off, you silly little ho and leave my man's house."

Kaiya looked around the condo, then at me and back at Bianca. Her voice continued in that eery calm that usually led up to a fierce tongue lashing. "Were you speaking to me because you just said that he's been moaning about me, so how is he your man? You seem like the stupid bitch." Then Kaiya laughed and replied, "Wait, I know how to shut you up," and Kaiya pulled her arm back and punched Bianca with a right hook and she fell to the floor, crying about her face.

"Talk that shit now, heifer. Get up, I got more," Kaiya replied. I really wanted to laugh at the way Bianca went down. It was funny because Kaiya is 5'5 and Bianca is 5'9. I have never seen Kaiya that angry and she has never hit anyone.

Then Kaiya states that I wasn't worth it, and Bianca wasn't worth it. She continued to tell me that I wasn't shit and she left. I ran after her, receiving a middle finger and a "muthafucka, don't ever call me again". I tried calling her, going to her house, to her job to talk to her, and she wouldn't see me or hear me out. Then, she did something drastic. She moved and changed her phone number. I tried to pump info from J, Tiff, Lauren, but no one would tell me anything. Now, here we are 5 months later.
***************************************************************************

I put on some jazz, Norman Brown to be exact, and looked in the mirror. I looked good in a light green linen shirt, rolled at the sleeves and buttoned half-way to expose my tan, hairless chest, with a pair of tan linen slacks and brown leather Cole Haan shoes. I heard the front door open and I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. It was Kaiya, looking incredible in a pair of black and white pinstriped guachos and a light pink, green, blue and white halter top with strappy black high heels. Her eyes raked over me appreciatively, and I gave her a huge smile. She smiled back as I walked over to her and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"You look gorgeous," I replied.

"So do you, as always," she replied stepping out of our embrace and clutching her black Coach hobo bag.

"Come with me," I replied, holding out my hand. She took it and I guided her through the house and onto the patio, overlooking the beach.

"The house looks great," she replied.

"Yeah, it does. I'll be right back," I replied and walked into the kitchen to get her a strawberry colada, her favorite mixed drink. I spotted her from the kitchen, looking at the view.

"Do you need any help?" she asked plopping her purse on one of the sofas and stretching.

"No, I have everything under control," I replied grabbing a Heinken and walking back to the patio.

"Here you go," I replied, handing her the frosty drink and taking a seat on the couch across from her, taking a sip of beer.

"Thank you," she replied, taking a sip of her daiquiri through a straw. I glanced at her and began talking.

"I want to apologize for Bianca, Kai. She was rude and disrespectful. You didn't deserve that," I replied looking into her eyes. Kaiya swirled her straw in the glass and looked up at me.

"Thank you, but she said those things, you didn't. I shouldn't have hit her. I went too far. It wasn't called for and I apologize...even though it felt really good to hit her. She talks too much, man. How did you get hooked up with someone like her, Sebastian?" she asked and we laughed.

"I have to blame it on the liquor. She is a bit dingy. Again, sorry for exposing you to her," I replied. There was an awkward silence.

"Kaiya, the way we left things...", I replied, but Kaiya interrupted me. She put her drink on the coffee table.

"Let me go first, okay. That morning, months ago, when I came to your condo, I was coming to get us back. Whatever I had to do, I would do it. I was wrong for dismissing the institution of marriage the way that I did. I am also sorry that I dismissed your feelings about marriage. I thought about everything that was said that night on the beach and I knew your intentions were honorable. I knew you were serious when you asked me to marry you. That is what terrified me. I knew that one day you would want more and I didn't know if I would be able to give it to you. Now I realize that I wasn't scared of you, and I wasn't scared of marriage. I was scared of losing our love, Sebastian," she replied, playing with her fingers.

I looked at her and asked, "What do you mean? I know that I love you and no one else but you. Are you saying that you are not sure that you love me?

Kaiya began rambling. "No, not at all. I adore you, Sebastian. I feel the same way, but what I mean is...I don't want you or I to wake up one morning and ask is this it? I don't want us to look at each other and realize this isn't the love that we were searching for or that the love we thought we had was gone. I don't want us to lose this wonderful feeling, Sebastian, the expectancy of great love. We have never gone this long without communicating with one another and I know I am to blame. You don't know what I've been going through. It felt like a part of me was missing. I ached for you, Sebastian," she replied looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I wanted to touch her, let her know that I felt the same way. "I missed you too, Kai, but...," I replied and she interrupted me again.

"Please, let me finish. I was too stubborn to give in and when I saw Bianca at your house, I flipped out. I figured you had moved on. So, I moved and tried to forget about you, but I couldn't. Then I saw you last night. You looked so handsome and sexy, and all the feelings that I have for you resurfaced. Do you know what you do to me? You make me desire, need, want, crave, lust for you. You drive me crazy, that damn sexy ass cologne and that gorgeous, dimpled smile. You look at me and I feel like the most desirable woman in the world. You have no idea, Sebastian, how many nights I dreamnt about us and I missed us. Then when we danced, to that song, I remembered you loving me all over again, and I knew that this...what we had, couldn't be over," she replied. As I listened to her, I wanted to put all conversation to a halt and make love to her and remind her that we belonged to each other and that whatever happened was history. I resisted the urge to take her in her arms and I realized we still needed to talk.

"Let me ask you this. Why has it taken you so long? Why did you wait until Jordan's engagement to confront me? You know where I live, my parent's live. My phone numbers have never changed. Sweetness, why did you keep me away from you ?" I was hurt and I let her know it.

"I am sorry for putting you, us through that. You know how stubborn I am and I apologize. I don't want to us to go through that ever again. I was being a bitch, that's all I can say. I must be crazy. A gorgeous, sexy man who is crazy about me asks me to marry him and I say no. I must be truly out of my mind," she replied looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, you are pretty nuts," I replied with a grin on my face.

"I'm sorry about what I said at the beach. I thought about it and I should respect your stand on marriage. If you don’t believe in it, I can't force you to. Also, I am sorry about having Bianca in my house. I know it hurt you, but I did not invite her. She found out where I lived and popped up. I just wanted you to know that. I told you that I am not serious about her or anyone else. I need you to believe me, that I don't want anyone else but you. I just want you to be happy," I replied. She stood up and walked over to the sofa I was sitting on, and sat next to me. She turned her body to face me and looked at me. Tears were coming out of her eyes. I wiped them away with my thumbs.

"So, even though I am slightly nuts, you still want to be with me, even if I have warped feelings about marriage?" she asked. I had to touch her, I couldn't help myself. I put her face in my hands and she turned and kissed my palm and put her hands on top of mine. I smiled and kissed her forehead. She was really crying now.

"Yes, you nut. I'll take you anyway I can. But, I can't live without you, do you understand? Sweetness, I can't breathe without you," I replied and kissed her softly on the lips.

"The things you say.  Why are you so wonderful?" she asked crying.

"I mean everything I say. I'm not all that, but you make me wonderful. Babygirl, please don't cry. I hate to see you cry," I replied. She smiled at me and sniffed.

"You called me babygirl. I haven't heard that in so long. I missed it," she replied.

"You have always and will always be my babygirl," I replied, giving her a slow, sweet passionate kiss on the lips. How I missed those lips.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she replied.

"So, all this other crap is history. Can we start over?" I asked. She jumped up a little and hugged me around the neck. I hugged her back.

"Yes, yes and yes again," she replied and kissed my face. When she stopped, we kissed like it was our first kiss. I never wanted this kiss to end. I pulled her head closer to me to kiss her deeply and she moaned. Then, she stopped me.

"What is it baby?" I asked.

"Wait, Sebastian, what about you and Bianca?" she asked.

"There is no me and Bianca," I replied truthfully, but after that incident, I did have a couple of Bianca booty calls. I know it was wrong, but it felt so good. My bad. She sat on my lap, and ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her shoulders.

"Yeah, you know that and I know that, but she doesn't. When she gets back, make sure that she knows that her delusions of grandeur with you are over. Make sure that she understands it's over. In fact, your whole hoochie squad is dismissed, comprende'?" she asked in that possessive tone of voice that I love, narrowing her eyes at me. She meant business and I did not mess with her when she was serious.

"Yes, maam, with your possessive, stubborn ass. Now give me some sugar," I replied and kissed her again.

After the kiss, I laid back on the sofa, pulling her on top of me. She ran her fingers over my chest in circles.

"Umm, Kai, that feels good," I whispered.

"I know it does. Sebastian?" she asked in that sweet, sexy voice of hers.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"What if I told you that I changed my mind, about the marriage thing, would you ask me again?" she asked shyly.

"Get off me, woman," I replied and smiled. She laughed. I kneeled in front of her and took both of her hands in mined. I kissed them and looked up at her.

"Listen to me. I already asked you to marry me and I wasn't prepared. I'm not going to pop the question right now. I want to get you a beautiful ring to go on this beautiful hand," I replied and she interrupted me.

"Oh, yes, baby, I want something gorgeous, bling bling, emerald cut, 3 carats, maybe 4, platinum setting, but that's it," she replied. I laughed.

"Okay, whatever you want, Ms. Demanding," I replied.

"You made me this way," she replied smiling at me. I kissed her knuckles.

"Yes, I did. I want this to be right, baby, something that you will always remember. To answer your next question, soon, very, very soon, when you least expect it. I love you, Kaiya," I replied smiling up at her.

"I love you. Alright, you spoiled brat, we'll do this your way," she replied running her fingers through my hair. I grinned mischievously at her and I raised up off my knees and boxed her in.

"Do you know how fine you are? I am so unbelievably horny, baby, and I know you are, too. Let me show you how much we've missed you," I replied kissing her neck. She sighed.

"It ain't gonna happen, dude. Aunt Flo is visiting," she replied. Oh well, I can't be inside her, but she was here and that was all I needed. We could do other things, I thought to myself. I gave her my saddest pout and she kissed my lips.

"Damn, I hate Aunt Flo," I replied.

"Me too, but I promise as soon as she's gone, I'm all yours," she replied smiling at me.

"I'm going to hold you to that," I replied. I pulled her up and hugged her tightly to me. I looked down into her eyes.

"A girl can only buy so many batteries," she replied. I laughed.

"You poor thing. Damn, that means you haven't had sex in 7 months? My girl must be so lonely. Don't worry, I'm back girl," I replied and she laughed.

"You miss the real thing, babygirl?" I asked. She gave me the sexiest look.

"Not only do I miss it, but I need it....bad," she replied.

"Bad?" I asked, slowly licking my lips at her.

"Really bad, baby. I miss those sexy lips of yours all over me and that fantastic tongue and you, inside of me. I may hurt you, boy," she replied, slowly licking her lips and looking at me. She was turning me on even more and I was already rock hard.

"Hurt me, hurt me, baby. Damn, I love you. Sexy ass, fine ass woman, you. Whew. Calm down boy, we ain't getting any. But, it's on when we do. Alright, let's just stay the night and leave tomorrow morning. I want to be alone with you," I replied kissing her neck again, then her shoulders. She sighed.

"Okay," she replied.

"Let's go into town and pretend we are stupid tourists. That's always fun. I can buy whatever you need in town," I replied.

"No need. I brought a bag. I left it outside by the door, just in case," she replied shyly. I gave her a grin and laughed.

"You little sneaky thing. Let's go," I replied, taking her hand and walking through the house to the front door. I stopped her and lifted her chin so she could look me in the eye. I looked down into her eyes and spoke.

"Let me tell you one more thing before we go, make sure we are crystal clear about something. I don't ever, ever want to go through that again. I am crazy about you, Kai, and I love you. You're mine, forever, and always, do you understand?" I asked. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me, then saluted me.

"Yes, sir. Ooh, I love it when you get all Conan possessive on me baby," she replied with a giggle.

"I know you do. Ready?" I asked and she nodded yes. I took her left hand in my right, kissed it, and walked out the door. My baby was back. In my opinion, all was right with the world.
Chapter 5 by Chaynetv
Present Day

I was on cloud nine. Yes, I was busy as hell at work, but I was happy. Kaiya was one of the few people that didn't complain about my job. She knew how much my job meant to me, so if I had to leave in the middle of the night, before or during a date, she understood. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but we made memorable the little time we did get. After our weekend in Key West, I called my mom's personal shopper at Tiffany's and she arrived at my condo with a selection of her best diamond engagement rings. Jordan came over to check out what I was going to get his cousin. When he saw the ring, he smiled.

"Damn, women get all the goodies. Look at that shit. She'd better do whatever you say for the rest of yall's lives," Jordan replied as we laughed.

"Yeah, they get goodies cause they have good shit," I replied and he dapped my hand.

"True, true. You did good, man. That's pretty icey," Jordan replied. I decided on a 4 carat emerald cut diamond, with 1 carat baguettes on each side, set in platinum, a very nice piece of bling if I do say so myself. My baby told me she wanted something that would make her speechless and this ring definitely would do that.

"Yeah, it's bad. I hope she likes it," I replied.

"She'd better like it. It's the price of a Honda," he replied as I laughed.

When I broke the news to the parental units, I expected to be questioned and harassed about my decision to marry Kaiya. It had to be fate, because they were actually in the house together at the same time. This was an epic event. This is how that brief conversation went. I showed them the ring and Shopzilla screamed.

"That is a gorgeous ring. Perfect clarity, colorless, 4 carats, one carat baguettes on each side, platinum setting (she knew all this from one glance. I didn't tell her anything. Damn, she was good). You have good taste, honey. I taught you well. She's going to love it. I'm so happy for you," my mother replied with a smile and a hug.

"Thanks, ma," I replied.

"Whew, pretty nice piece of ice, kid. Does she know?" Herb asked.

"She has an idea," I replied.

"Oh, I can't wait. Is it going to be a long engagement? Please, no long engagement, because I need grandchildren and fast. I want to be able to drop them off at school and hear the other kids and teachers say, 'Whoa, your grandma's hot'. Randall is taking too long. Don't you make me wait too long, Sebastian," my mother replied.

"One step at a time, ma. I don't want a long engagement, at least 4 months, 6 tops," I replied. Shopzilla's eye's lit up in that special way when she was excited about planning something and spending lots of money. She tapped her perfectly French manicured nails against her jean clad thigh.

"4 months...I can handle that. We have tons to do, but it can be done, it will be done. I want this to be the most elegant, beautiful wedding Miami has ever seen. I'm going to have to get with Kaiya and her mother about the plans immediately. I'm so excited," she replied and I smiled at her. Her enthusiasm excited me as well.

"Large amounts of money are about to be spent, of course you are excited. It's better than sex to you," my father replied.

"No, just better than sex with you. Now shut up, you asshole. My baby boy is going to be married and not even your smug and stinky ass attitude is going to spoil this for me. He won't be slutting around anymore with these Miami gold diggers," she replied.

"Hey, he's 27 years old, that's what he's supposed to be doing, sleeping with as many women as he can. Bas, you are going to give up being single and being able to screw tons of hot women for being married to one pretty woman, basically putting a Masterlock on your balls," Herb asked. I sighed.

"You act as if I just told you I was gay or that I'm going to become a monk. Pops, it's not life threatening, but it is life. It's time for me to grow up. Kaiya's helped me grow up. It is only by sheer luck that I got this incredible girl to fall in love with me and all of my shit," I replied. My mother popped me on the head.

"Watch your mouth," she replied.

"Sorry, ma. Kaiya could do better than me, but she thinks I am the best. I am going to marry an intelligent, sweet, beautiful girl who is too good for me. I see it as an opportunity to become the man that is good enough for her. She has to be meant for me, she loves me, quirks and all. I don't see what the problem is," I replied.

"Nothing...except that you are handing her your dick gift wrapped, that's all," Herb replied. I sighed and shook my head. My mother spoke.

"He doesn't see it as being put in a jail cell. They are in love, she's all he wants. She's enough for him," my mother replied, emphasizing the last two sentences.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Herb asked. I bit my bottom lip and closed my right hand into a fist. My jaw tensed.

"You are a piece of work, pops. You just don't get it and you never will," I replied. My mother gave my father a look that should have decapitated him, but the miserable shithead was still standing.

"Don't listen to that miserable schmuck, sweetheart. I for one am happy that you found someone like Kaiya and won't be spreading yourself all over Florida anymore. Now, if I could just get Parker a nice girl who could help him keep his schlong in his pants," my mother replied. I put my face in my hands and listened to my parents.

"Leave Parker's and his rod alone. He's living his life to the fullest. He's doing what man was created to do--spread his seed, divide and conquer. No personal obligations, no kids..a good life sowing his oats. First Randall gets put under lockdown, now you. Why are you doing this so soon?" my sperm donor asked. I gave him a questioning look, arching my right eyebrow.

"What do you mean soon? I've known her for 9 years," I replied.

"Exactly. It's been 9 years, what's a few more? What's the rush? If you two have been going good this long, why put on the handcuffs? Did you knock her up?" Herb asked and I laughed at him. I would never understand the mind of Herb Langley as long as I lived.

"Kaiya's not pregnant, pop," I replied, although I had been thinking about it for awhile.

"Don't mind your father. You made a good choice, darling. Kaiya's adorable," my mother replied with a smile in my direction, sipping her chamomile tea and giving Herb the evil eye.

"Thanks, ma," I replied.

"I'm not saying anything against, Kaiya. She's a nice kid, a good girl. I like her and I don't like many people," he replied (little did he know many people didn't like him), then his eyes lit up and he punched me lightly in the arm and began to chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Wait a minute. I know why you want to get locked down. It's because you are pussy whipped. WHA-WHAP. You finally got a hold of a piece that's so good you can't let go. I knew it. Way to go, kid. Well, just give me all the receipts, Daph and tell me when to air out my tux. I have a plane to catch. Good luck, sport, because you are going to need it," he replied, patting me on the back, kissing my mother on the cheek and walking out of the kitchen. I shook my head and looked at my mother who was smiling at me.

"You really do love her, Sebastian?" she asked.

"Ma, the sun rises and sets with her. She's my heart," I replied smiling. My mother took my hand and shook it.

"Baby, that's so sweet. Kaiya's so lucky," my mother replied.

"No, I am," I replied.

"You are such a charmer, no woman stands a chance with you. You have always had a way with words, just like your father. At least you mean what you say. I'm glad to see you in love, that you have romance. Don't lose that. Always be romantic, let her know how much you love her and show her. I'm glad that you love her so completely.
Every woman wants to be loved in an end-all, consuming way, no matter what they say," she replied. There was a comfortable silence and I took in what my mother said.

"Why is he like that, ma?" I asked.

"I don't know, darling. He wasn't always that way," she replied with a far off look in her eyes.

"Why don't you just leave, divorce him. It can't be the money. You have your own money," I replied and I was not kidding. My grandfather owned one of the most successful supermarkert chains all over the country. When he died, mother and my uncle inherited the chain. My mother didn't interfere, she just collected a hefty check once a month. Besides that, my mother was beautiful. She was tall, 5'9, had long, dark brown hair, sea blue eyes, and a great body. She looked like she was in her late thirties instead of 56. My mother stopped traffic. My mom used to be a model and that's how the SD met her. My mom was a MILF according to all my friends. My brothers and I never understood why my father cheated.

"I know, sweetie, but I still love the jackass and despite what he says, he still loves me. He takes good care of me and I let him have his way. When I need him, he's there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have a facial in an hour. Congratulations, honey and tell Kaiya to be looking for my call so we can have lunch. I love you, baby," she replied, kissing me on the cheek and hugging me. I hugged her back.

"I love you too, ma," I replied. She gave my cheek a pat and went upstairs. I definitely did not want Kaiya and me to end up like the PU's. Their relationship sucked.

I decided to surprise Kaiya at her school and pop the question. I talked to the principal to get an okay and I'm pretty sure she told everyone because when I walked in the school, the office staff smiled and gave me the thumbs up and the teachers clapped and waved. I had the whole weekend planned. I filled in for a colleague for a few days at the hospital, and he owed me a favor.

Kaiya had invited me to her class before to speak to her students about following their dreams, with my particular dream of being a surgeon. I had a bouquet of pink, yellow, and red tulips (her favorites) and the ring. I waited until 20 minutes before the end of her 7th period class, which was her final class. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She looked sideways through the window in the door and did a double take. She smiled and walked over to open the door. She had on faded blue jeans that fit every curve and her school's T-shirt. I loved the way her jeans hugged her ass and I whispered in her ear, "I never had a teacher as hot as you. I really want to grab that ass right now, Ms. Walker," and she blushed and smiled.

"Class, do you remember Dr. Langley?" she asked.

"Yeah, hi Dr. Langley," the class yelled.

"You're not here to give us shots, are you?" a little boy asked.

"And yucky medicine?" another little boy asked. I laughed.

"Hey, you guys, what's up? And no, I am not here to do any of those things. I just came by to visit. Did I interrupt anything?" I asked.

"No, this is our free time," a cute little red haired girl replied very loudly.

"Mandy, inside voice," Kaiya replied with a finger over her mouth and a nod. Mandy shook her head and replied, "Oops, sorry Ms. Walker."

"That's okay. So, what brings you by, Dr. Langley?" she asked looking at the flowers.

"Yes, Jamie?" Kaiya asked responding to a little boy in the back of the class.

"It looks like he brought you flowers Ms. Walker, because he doesn't have enough for all of us. He must really like you. Besides, flowers are for girls, yuck," he replied and she laughed. These kids were pretty funny.

I laughed and looked down into her eyes and bowed with a flourish, handing her the flowers. "He's right. These are for you, Ms. Walker and I do like you, a lot. Hey, what do you guys honestly think of Ms. Walker? Is she alright?" I asked looking at her class.

"Yeah, she's cool," one boy said.

"She's the best," a little girl said.

"She really knows how to accessorize," another little girl said.

"And she brings us treats every Friday," one little boy replied.

"Well, I guess that means she is better than alright," I replied as Kaiya blushed and laughed. The kids began to talk loudly and Kaiya put up her arms.

"Whoa, wait a minute. That's really nice, you guys, but we still have a few minutes before dismissal. Remember...our inside voices," she replied and they all shut up instantly. That was control for your ass. She sat the flowers on the desk and walked back to me. I gave her a lopsided grin with my hands in the pockets of my jeans. She gave me that "what am I up to" look.

"Thank you for the pretty flowers, Dr. Langley. Now, if you are going to stay, please take a seat in the back of the class," she replied.

I was still grinning at her as I replied, "Not yet," and I got down on one knee and pulled the velvet jeweler box out of my pocket. I was nervous, my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest, but I wouldn't let her see it. I trained my hazel eyed gaze on her beautiful dark brown eyes and smiled. Tears began to run down her eyes and the class said, "OOOOH". I saw the doors to her class open and a few of the other teachers, and Ms. Sanchez, the teacher directly across the hall, walked in as well as the principal smiling. Kaiya looked up at them and they laughed.

"You are not doing this now," she replied looking down at me.

"Oh, yes I am. Ms. Kaiya Walker, the most beautiful lady in the world. My best friend. The best part of me. I love you. Will you please make my hour, my day, my life and marry me?" I asked and opened the box. Kaiya began to fan her face with her hands. The ladies at the doors collectively said, "Awwww!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she replied, forgetting her inside voice. I put the ring on her hand and looked at her. It looked absolutely perfect on her finger. We hugged each other because we couldn't kiss in front of the kids. The teachers and other staff came in and congratulated us quickly, then left.

I heard the kids say all kinds of things:

"It's so pretty. I want to marry a doctor."
"Yeah, I wonder if he brought one of those for all the girls."
One of the funniest things were said by two little boys.
"Aw, man, I didn't know Ms. Walker had a boyfriend. I wanted to marry her when I grew up."
His friend said,"She's too old for you and even if you wanted to marry
Ms. Walker, you couldn't because you don't have a job."
The little boy replied, "I do, too. I have my paper route and my allowance. She likes cherry lifesavers. I always have enough money for those."
Then his friend says, "Yeah, but you still wouldn't be able to keep her in the lifestyle that she is accustomed." I just shook my head.

 Kids, you got to love em.

The kids were standing around Kaiya's desk, looking at the ring, making statements and asking questions. She was extremely patient and answered all their questions.

"Ms. Walker does your hand hurt, because that ring looks heavy."
"You have to be really nice to him."
"You better have it checked, Ms. Walker, because it could be a fake. My aunt had a fake, cubic zirconia and she didn't like it."
"Does this mean you have to have babies now?"
"Ms. Walker if you get tired of it, you can give it to me."
"Are we invited to the wedding and if so, are you going serve treats?"
"It's sooo much bigger thatn my mom's." Kids are hysterical.

She made them gather their things, and line up for dismissal. The bell rang and she told them to have a good weekend. They yelled back the same thing. A few more teachers came in to look at the ring and congratulate us. I sat in the chair behind her desk as she grabbed her bag. The room cleared and the kids were gone. She sat on my lap, put my face in her hands and gave me the most sensous kiss. I put my hand behind her head, pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss. After, I licked my lips and said, "Umm, sweet sugar. You taste so sweet, baby."

She looked at the bling, then me and replied. "You know half of these teachers are pissed and cursing me out. Another white boy lost to a sister. Damn," she replied. I laughed.

"Yep, damn," I replied, rubbing her behind.

"This is an absolutely beautiful ring," she replied.

"Well, you wanted icey, that's what you got. It did make you speechless. I guess that means, you like it," I replied as she straddled me in her chair. I kissed her on the neck and inhaled her scent. She always smelled delicious. She kissed my lips slowly, gyrating on my lap. I grabbed her ass harder.

"Yes, I love it and I love you," she replied moving her lips to my right ear and licking the shell, then dipping her tongue in my ear. Oh shit, she had to stop. I was brick hard and could punch a hole in my jeans.

"Umm, baby, we never did it in your class, huh, sexy. If you don't want to expose some impressionable young minds to something they are not supposed to see, you better stop that because I am a few seconds away from ripping off your clothes and blowing your back out in this chair," I whispered in her ear, licking the outside lightly. She held back a moan and stood up, pulling me out of the chair as well. I grabbed her bag and the flowers and looked down into those sexy brown eyes.

"I am so going to thank you later, Sebastian," she whispered, standing on tip toe to kiss me. I held her by the waist with one arm.

"I am going to hold you to that. I surprised you, didn't I, babygirl?" I asked grinning.

"Yes, you did. I loved it," she replied.

"I did good," I asked giving her my innocent little boy look.

"You did very, very, good, baby," she replied on tiptoe lightly licking my bottom lip. I licked my lips and shuddered.

"Damn, girl. I owe you for that one. Are you happy, baby?" I asked.

"Yes, extremely. Let's go." She took my hand and walked out of the school, going towards her car, but I steered her to my Range Rover.

"I have another surprise for you," I replied, opening the passenger door and closing it. I hopped into the driver's seat.

"Sebastian, what about my car?" she asked as I pulled out of the lot and onto the street. I put my right hand on her thigh, my left hand on the steering wheel. We passed a few lights.

"Baby, don't worry about your car. I've taken care of everything. You are all mine this weekend. Tiff packed your stuff and we have no interruptions...no work, no friends, nothing but you, me, the beach, some flavored massage oils, some sundae toppings, some edible thongs for you, maybe some handcuffs and lots of sex, so much sex, I guarantee you won't be walking right after this weekend, " I replied, lowering my already deep voice. She laughed at me and leaned over and kissed me.

"You are so freaky, Dr. Langley," she replied.

"I know, but you love me that way and that's all that matters," I replied. I loved the sexy way she said Dr. Langley and asked her to say it again as we stopped at another light.

"Say that again, baby," I asked. She leaned over, kissed my neck, and whispered near my right ear.

"Dr. Langley, I need a checkup. I have a terrible, pulsing ache right here," she whispered putting my hand on her mound. I wanted to pull over and rip her clothes off, but I was entering the freeway to the beach house and the things I wanted to do to her required a huge bed.

"Will you examine me, Dr. Langley? I need something to make the ache go away, please, Dr. Langley do you have something to make it go away?" she asked in a sexy whisper, and sucked my earlobe into her mouth. Damn, proposing brought out the freak in my baby.

"I sure do baby, I sure do. The doctor will be in, all evening," I whispered and she kissed my cheek and sat back in her seat. I looked down at my dick and then at her.

"You may need a wheelchair," I replied and she laughed.
Chapter 6 by Chaynetv
Present day, 3 weeks later

We made the most of our weekend in the Keys. We made love until we were both too exhausted to move. My mother and Kaiya's mother threw a wedding planning lunch at my parents house. Kaiya asked me if I wanted to go. I told her that I loved her and whatever she wanted was fine with me. I just wanted to know when to pick out the tuxes and where she wanted to go on the honeymoon. She could have anything she wanted, but I didn't need to be at my parent's house with 15 women.

Between Shopzilla and Mama Dee (Kaiya's mother) this wedding was going to be the talk of the town. We set the date for September 2, 2006, 4 months from now. How my mother got the wedding booked that early and at one of the most beautiful, swanky places in Miami, Westminister Botanical Gardens (one of Kaiya's favorite place), I'll never know. Jordan's wedding wasn't until November, which was funny, because he proposed to Carina last year.

It's funny how life twists and turns. I was at work looking at CAT Scan's in the Neurology Department on the 6th floor when I received a call from Bianca, telling me that she was in town and wanted to see me. I figured this would be the perfect time to tell her since Kai made me inform the rest of the "Hoochie Squad" that I am officially off the market. I looked at my watch and asked Dr. Meyers to cover for me for an hour and decided to meet Bianca for an early lunch at Norio's. I wanted to look her in the eye and tell her that there would be no more late night booty calls or anything else. I called Kaiya to tell her so that there would be no problems later (hey, I'm learning). I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the condo. After weeks of fighting and coaxing, she finally moved into the condo.

"Hello," Kaiya replied.

"Good afternoon, sweetness. I miss you," I replied smiling into the phone.

"Hi, baby, I miss you too. How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm better now that I hear you sweet, sexy voice," I replied.

"The things you say. What am I going to do with you, boy?" Kaiya asked.

"Marry me. Love me for life," I replied.

"That's right. Real busy morning, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, very busy. You don't know how much I hated to leave you and that sexy little negligee you wore last night this morning," I replied. My pager went off at 4:00am because of a horrible 18 wheeler and bus collision. It had been pretty busy for me the past few weeks, but I had tomorrow off. Most nights I slept in the on-call room working 14 hours a day on 4 hours sleep. Last night was a treat, sleeping in my own bed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I know, but it's your job. You have to do what you have to do. Sebastian, baby, you sound tired," she replied in a concerned tone.

"I am, but I'll get some sleep tonight. Besides, I'm used to existing on little sleep. Don't you worry your pretty little self about me. I'm okay. So, how's your day been," I replied.

"Fine. What time do you think you'll be home?" I asked.

"Maybe 6pm. Right now, Meyers is covering for me for an hour," I replied driving to Norio's, a little Italian restaurant in downtown Miami about 10 minutes from the hospital.

"Really. Just enough time for a midday quickie. Are you on your way home? I'll be naked and waiting at the door," she replied in that sexy voice that I loved. This woman was something else.

I imagined her naked and waiting at the door and almost called Bianca back to cancel, but I began to let my big head take over. I had to handle this with Bianca and let her know that our little thing was over.

"You have no idea how utterly tempting that sounds, but I'm going to have to get a raincheck. Bianca called and I'm meeting her at Norio's per your request to let her know," I replied.

"Thank the Lord. But, she may already know. Your mother had us placed on the top front page of the society section in the Sentry. I must say, we look good. Your mom's got skills," she replied.

"Yeah, ma is something. Besides, the only section of the paper that Bianca reads is her horoscope," I replied hearing a doorbell.

"You have company?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's Lauren at the door. Me, your mom, my mom, and the girls are going to look for more bridesmaids dresses. Hopefully, this will be the last day and I'll find something," she replied.

"Okay, you have fun," I replied.


"I'll see you later. I love you. Mmmmmaw", Kaiya replied and kissed the phone.

I laughed and replied, "I love you too, baby," and she hung up the phone.

I closed my cell phone and pulled into a parking spot at Norio's. I still had on my Maui Jim sunglasses as I walked into the restaurant. I shook hands with Larry the manager and he walked me over to a table on the patio. I gave him Bianca's name and sat down and ordered a lemonade. I really needed a scotch on the rocks, or some Belvedere, but I was still on call.

Then, I saw Bianca walk in. She really was a gorgeous woman..crazy, but gorgeous. She didn't have enough going on upstairs either. Her hair was curly all over and she had on a lime green tank top that looked great against her mocha skin and denim shorts with light green flip flops. Most of the men in the restaurants mouth's dropped as she walked through the restaurant to the patio. I pulled my sunglasses on the top of my head and she kissed me on the cheek. The waiter pulled out her chair and she thanked him and smiled at me. I wished she wouldn't do that, I thought.

"May I have a mojito, please? Thanks, honey," she replied to the waiter, who was practically drooling on her. He just had no idea. You can have her man, she's all yours, I thought. The waiter left to get her drink.

"Hey Bianca, how are you?" I asked.

"Hello, Bas. I'm fine, but you know that already. So, did you order? I know you have to get back to the hospital, " she replied.

"No, I'm not really hungry," I replied as the waiter came back with her mojito.

"Oh, that's too bad, because I'm starving. May I have an Italian salad, no dressing, and a Perrier with lime, with a glass of ice, as quickly as you can. Thank you," she replied, winking at the waiter. He almost tripped over his own feet. I laughed.

"Nothing for me, thanks," I replied. Bianca was staring at me with that "do me baby" look of hers and I felt her foot on my groin. I moved it away. She laughed.

"I know you are not shy. Remember the time in the ladies room at The Crave. That was incredible. Umm, I've missed you. Do you realize that this is the first time that we've actually had lunch with each other? Usually when I call, you meet me and we get down with the nitty gritty. Must mean something," she replied smiling at me. I sighed and began to speak.

"Please, don't make more of it than what it is. I really need to talk to you," I replied. She acted as if she didn't hear me and did what she normally did, and that was to talk about herself.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll hook you up later. Oh, Bas, I have had an exhausting few months. Paolo Garcini, this amazing new Italian photographer said that the camera loves me, absolutely adores me and I am one of the best models that he's ever shot. He wants to do my Maxim shoot. I am so excited. Playboy wants me to do a centerfold, but I don't know about that. Oh, man, Paolo is such a wonderful photographer. He makes me look hotter than I already am. Hmmm, Paolo Garcini, such a talented photographer," she replied and I laughed. I knew she had slept with Paolo. Not that I cared, but she gave herself away so easily. She was talking shit about that Playboy centerfold. She probably already agreed to do it. She barely wore anything when she was out, and she definitely was not ashamed of her body. How did I get caught up with this woman? Oh yeah, I was horny and buzzed. She continued to talk and I pretended to care.

"I have a cover coming up with King and a layout with Vibe and XXL. I am so glad that I've finished most of my fall shoots and my runway work for Baby Phat. I have a show in London and Paris in September. I am so busy," she replied then leaned over and touched my hand and gave me a sexy look.

"But, as busy as I have been, I keep remembering the last time we hit the sheets. You sure know how to work it, boy. You know I used to be a little turned off by those green scrubs, but you look so sexy in them, Bas. You are just sexy as hell. I don't know why someone as gorgeous as you never considered modeling. It's fun and easy money," she replied.

"It's not that I never considered it. I was approached several times. I don't know, call me crazy, but I wanted to do something that would require me to use my brain and help people. I didn't want to be eye candy," I replied. As usual, what I said went through one ear and out the other. She begin to talk about herself and what she wanted, once again.

"Well, I love being eye candy. I love the attention and the money. That's the price of being beautiful. So, why don't we leave and I'll let you play doctor on me," she replied pulling her bottom lip in and toying with the strap on her tank top.

I gave her a grin and replied, "No, I think you did enough of that with Paolo. Listen, Bianca, remember what I told you about us."

"Yeah, I remember. No strings, whatever. That was cool, for awhile. But since I've been away, I've been thinking," she replied. Uh oh, I thought. Bianca thinking was not a good thing...at all, especially since she did not do it often. Then, she continued to speak.

"I was very pissed at you about that day at your house with that chic, but then you made up for that, before I left. You sure know how to get a girl to forgive you. Anyway, as I was saying, I have been thinking. Maybe we should try the monogamy thing. It wouldn't hurt, I guess. The way you look and the tool you have could make any woman want to be only yours. I could be that woman, just for you, Bas. The things that you can do should be outlawed baby. You really know how to whip it on a sister. You got me feening for you, Bas," she replied, running one of her hot pink tipped diamond nail on my arm. I pulled it away.

"Yeah, about that, Bianca. We can't do that. Why would we? We don't have anything in common..." I replied and she interrupted me. Her salad arrived and she placed her napkin (which was longer than her shorts) on her lap.

"Hot sex, multiple orgasms. You can't deny that," she replied.

"Like I said, we don't have anything in common, except sex. You can't build a relationship on great sex," I replied.

"It's a start," she replied and she began to eat her salad. I sighed.

"You don't love me and I don't love you. I have only loved one woman and that's Kaiya. That's what I've been trying to tell you. I love her and she's the one I want to be with," I replied. Bianca looked up from her salad and laughed.

"Okay, you love her, but the last time I checked, Ms. Thang dropped from the face of the earth and didn't want anything to do with you. What is up with you and this..obsession you have with her? Why don't you just give that up and try to concentrate on me and what I would do to you if you let me under this table," she replied smiling, putting her foot on my dick again. I removed it again.

"Would you listen to me? I'm not obsessed with her. I love her. Look, I didn't want you to hear this from anyone else, but Kaiya and I reconciled and she moved into the condo. I asked her to marry me and she said yes. We're getting married in September. I didn't want to tell you this over the phone. This thing between us is over, Bianca. It's over. You are a nice woman, fun, sexy, but we are not meant for each other. We don't have anything to offer each other except a good roll in the hay. I'm sorry, but we are through," I replied. She was too calm and that was scary. Bianca was loud and wild. She ate her salad and pushed the plate away. She gave me a beautiful, cold smile.

"You couldn't tell me this shit when I called you. You waited until now to tell me this," she replied.

"Yes. I didn't want to tell you something like this over the phone. I wanted to look you in the eye and tell you so you wouldn't get any ideas," I replied.

"Oh, really. You can't be for real. You are really serious, huh? You are really going to marry her. Oh, I get it. She must be pregnant," she replied.

"Not that it is any of your business, but she's not. It is what it is," I replied.

Bianca laughed as her cell phone rang. "Yeah. What, Sandy? Yeah, I know the bastard is telling me now. The front page of the society section in the Sentry, huh? Interesting. No, don't worry about that. Yeah, keep that paper for me. Alright, girl. Bye," she replied hanging up her phone and looking at me with an evil eye.

"So, you and Ms. Priss making headlines and shit, Bas? My peeps calling me and telling me this nonsense, because that is all it is," she replied, her voice getting louder.

"That's why I wanted to tell you in person. I'm sorry if you thought this was going anywhere, but I was completely up front with you from day one about Kaiya and our thing. So don't sit there like you didn't know," I replied.

"Hold up. You got a nerve. When I met you, you were going through women like people change their drawers, so excuse me for not believing you. Now you tell me that you are marrying this little broad. I'm sorry, Bas, but a whore don't change that fast," Bianca replied.

"You should know, huh, Bianca," I replied. Why did I say that? Oh, I know why, because it was the truth. She slapped the shit out of me.

"Fuck you, Bas, and that bitch. She ain't better than me," she replied.

"That's where you are wrong, B. She's not a bitch. Besides, Paolo was giving you the Italian salami while you were away. Let him keep putting it down, because you'll never be with me again. We had fun, but it's done. Good luck with everything, B. I'll be looking forward to your Playboy centerfold," I replied. I stood up and dropped a few bills on the table and walked out. I know, maybe I should not have said what I did, but she slapped me and pissed me off. This chic was nuts. I could have punked out and told her over the phone, but I tell her to her face and she get's mad. We were not in a relationship. She was acting as if I cheated on her.

Bianca jumped up and followed me to my truck, yelling and cursing me. I pressed my alarm to unlock my doors and she stood in front of my driver's door.

"Bianca, stop being a drama queen. You knew the deal. I didn't lead you on or play on your emotions, and you know that. Move out of the way, I have to get back to the ER," I replied. She poked me in the chest with her finger.

"So what if I fucked Paolo? I rode the piss out of him, the same way I rode you. In my line of business, I fuck a lot of men, just like you. That's why I know exactly what you like and how you like it. I know what you are like and you like different pussy too much to be married. I know Ms. Goody don't get down and freaky like me. There is no way that chic is even in my league, in my territory, and that's what you want? A random chic? You are such an idiot, and this shit ain't over. Nobody plays me like that. I know we were not exclusive, but I thought we liked each other. I knew we were just fucking, but you didn't give it a chance. That bitch was always in the way. Yeah, I called her a bitch and I'll say it again. Bitch, bitch, bitch," she replied. Damn, this chic was really nuts. Do I know how to pick them or what?

"Look, Bianca, whatever. You go on with your life, because I am definitely moving on with mine. Move your crazy ass away from my door, or I'll move you myself," I replied. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her head at me.

"Okay," I replied and I picked her up by her upper arms and placed her away from my truck. The crazy chic licked my ear, laughed and whispered, "You gonna miss this pussy, Bas, so you need to think long and hard about this". I climbed in the driver's seat and she started yelling and cursing.

"You serious, huh. You think I'm playing with you? Alright, muthafucka, you asked for it. Fuck you, your job and fuck that bitch you are marrying. You better watch your back asshole, you and that saddity bitch," she said as I pulled off. I looked back and she gave me the finger, then threw one of her shoes at me. What the hell is her problem? I knew that when she said that, she was not going to be out of her lives.

I went back to the ER and immersed myself in work. I had 2 surgeries scheduled back to back, and I was glad to be busy. After completing both surgeries, I checked on a few patients, and then made it home by 5:30pm. I unlocked the door and heard Stevie Wonder's "Songs in the Key of Life," CD playing. I tossed my keys on the foyer table and walked into the living room, smelling the air. Kaiya was cooking. I really loved her cooking and I needed it today.

"It smells good in here. Where are you, baby?" I asked.

"In the kitchen. Food is done," she yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and saw her bending to turn the oven off. She had on a white spaghetti strapped tank top with no bra (thank you, Lord) and a pair of short nylon red shorts with white piping and thick fuzzy red socks with white and pink hearts on them. Her ass looked so good in those shorts and I couldn't help myself. I cupped her butt with both hands and she turned around and popped me on my arm. I laughed.

"You shit! You scared me! Why did you grab my booty like that?" she asked. I pulled her to me and caressed her butt softly. She usually liked that and it worked.

"I'm sorry, babygirl, but you are just too fine. Your butt looks so good in these shorts. You know I love your ass. Now give me some sugar, I missed you," I replied and she stood on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kept my hands on her ass and she smiled.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," I replied and leaned down to kiss her again. My lips moved to her neck and she sighed.

"You have to stop doing that," she replied as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I knew what she was talking about. We hadn't made love in four days and it was killing me. Our schedules were conflicting and when she was home, I was at work. If I was home, my pager went off. Our timing was really bad this week.

"Doing what, baby?" I asked innocently. She laughed.

"Making me hot," she whispered. I smiled. I was fully erect and I knew she felt it.

I kissed that spot right below her ear and she giggled. I walked her over to the oversized mahoghany leather lazy boy that was right in front of the window that overlooked the city. Kaiya straddled my lap and ran her hands through my hair. I hugged her close to me and laid my head on her soft breasts.

"Umm, that feels so good baby. Don't stop," I replied as she continued to stroke my hair and massage my scalp. Whenever she did that, it made me totally relax. It was almost better than sex. I did say almost.

"Bad day, sweetie?" she asked. I ran my fingers slowly up and down her spine and she shivered. I continued to caress her back.

"Yeah, pretty bad. But, you are making it so much better, sweetness," I replied, inhaling her scent and placing light butterfly kisses on her neck and shoulder. She kept massaging my scalp and playing with her hair.

"I aim to please. So, how did it go with Bianca?" she asked. I sighed.

I told Kaiya what happened, then I replied, "Baby, she's so gone. I don't know what this broad is going to do."

"She's full of it. I am not scared of her and if she comes with nonsense, she's going to get it. She needs to get over it. She will, I mean, she'd better, or else," Kaiya replied. I looked at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Okay, Ali, but I want you to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you. What would I do without you?" I asked.

"You won't have to know that because nothing is going to happen to me. You have to make an honest woman of me, remember. You want me to make you laugh," she replied as her ring twinkled in the light.

"Yeah, I need one," I replied giving her a peck on her lips. She returned the favor and began to speak.

"Mommy suggested that we stop having sex until our wedding night, because the wait would make it better," she replied and I laughed. She laughed and leaned down and ran her tongue over the shell of my right ear and lightly sucked the lobe in her mouth. I grabbed her hips and gyrated my erection right where I wanted it.

"Yeah, that was funny. Mama Dee is a comedian. Nope, sorry, can't do that. Your stuff is too good and I'm addicted, did you tell her that?" I asked and licked her neck. She moaned.

"Hell, no. I told her that I would think about it," she replied. I placed my hands under her tank top and over her breasts and caressed them.
She moved closer to me and moaned again.

"Why did you lie to your mama, Kai? Nothing to think about. But, seriously, Kaiya, be careful. Bianca is a whacko," I replied. Kaiya lifted her tank top off and I licked my lips and she smiled. I leaned over and licked between her chest. I nudged her right nipple with my nose and licked it. She moaned and I repeated the same with the left.

"I don't want to talk about that crazy girl anymore. Whatever she does, we will handle it. You talked to her, your task is done. Now, I want to do you," she replied as she pulled my face to hers with her hands and kissed me. She stood up and pulled her shorts and bikini's off. She was naked as the day she was born, just the way I liked her. Dinner was forgotten. She lifted my scrub shirt and t-shirt off, then I pulled off my pants and my boxers. I ran a finger along her clit, along the seam of her sex and she was wet.

"I don't know what it is, but you drive me crazy," she whisperd. I pulled her back on top of me, and she tried to get up.

"So do you. Wait, where are you trying to go? You ain't going nowhere," I replied trying to place her on my hardened erection.

"To close the blinds," she replied. I laughed and slowly sucked her right nipple in her mouth. She put her hands in my hair and moaned.

"Sweetness, nobody can see us. Leave them alone. If they do see, so what," I replied.

"I don't want nobody to see my naked ass," she replied.

"Baby, you have a sexy, fine ass. If somebody sees us, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Now you wanted to do me, as I recall. I'm waiting," I whispered, sucking her left nipple into my mouth. She grinned at me and lowered herself onto me as I held her hips. We both moaned loudly as she slid slowly down my member and fully seated herself on me.

"Aw shit," I whispered because she felt so good. I know, four days may not be a long time to many people, but Kaiya and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. We did the deed everyday. She began to move and I took advantage of that by kissing her breasts, pulling her closer to me by the waist. The only sounds that were heard was the moaning and panting that we were doing. This went on for about five minutes, then she whispered, "Lie back" and bit my ear, then touched it with the tip of her tongue. Kaiya pushed me on my back.

"Yes, maam," I replied, pulling the lever on the side of the chair until I was lying completely on my back. The phone began to ring and she stared down into my eyes as she moved up and down slowly.

"Don't even....oooh shit, baby... think about answering that," I moaned breathlessly, staring at her with hooded eyes as she rode me. I loved when she was on top. It was an extreme turn on.

"What if...umm...it's an emergency?" she asked.

"I don't give a shit...damn....let it go to voicemail. Work it baby, please...ummm....don't stop, " I moaned. We moaned and panting as she moved up and down on me. She would tighten around me as she moved down, and that was already bad, because she was already tight.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," she whispered. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands, and she continued to move up and down slowly. It felt incredible. Nobody felt like this woman. I wish I could take it and put it in a bag and bring it with me everywhere. Yeah, I was whipped.

"So do you, baby. So good. Take it baby, whatever you want, damn, I love this, I love you," I whispered. She picked up the pace and began to moan loudly. She told me she loved when I talked to her when we made love, so being the compassionate man that I am, I always talk to her. Besides, it turns me on when she responds. I know, I am a freak.

"Umm, Sebastian, baby," she moaned and moved faster. I didn't want her to stop because she was riding the hell out of me. I removed my hands from her pretty breasts and put them on her hips.

"Kai, it's so wet and tight, baby, so damn good. Oh, ride me baby, just like that. Ahhh, you are riding me so good," I maoned as she moved faster.

"Oh, umm, I'm coming," she moaned. I felt her clamp around me and she screamed, "Ahh, Sebastian."

"That's it, come for me baby, umm," I barely whispered and I moaned, "Damn, I'm coming too," and came hard inside of her. I laid back on the chair, pulling her with me, both sweaty and exhausted. I was starving and I needed a shower, and more of this. I was addicted to this woman. I ran my hand down her spine to her ass and caressed it. I kissed her forehead . She ran her fingers over my chest and rained tiny, soft kisses all over it.

"Is it just me, or is it getting better?" she asked breathlessly. I pushed her hair out of her face.

"It's getting better. You sure you don't want to wait until the wedding," I asked in a teasing voice. I picked up one of her hands and intertwined it with one of mine.

"No indeed," she replied.

"Baby, I love you," I replied breathlessly.

"I love you, too. So, are you as hungry as I am?" she asked and we both laughed.

"Yeah, but I really need to shower first. You mind joining me?" I asked.

"I would love to, but baby, I can't walk. I'm a little weak," she replied, laughing. I kissed her on the top of her head.

"I understand," as I sat up and stood up. Then, I pulled her into my arms and walked up the stairs with her to the bathroom. We made love again slowly in the shower, then we actually showered, put on some pj's and ate a delicious dinner of roasted garlic rosemary chicken, jambalaya and field greens salad. Kaiya must have known I had a bad day because she baked chocolate chip brownies for me, my favorite. After dinner, we snuggled in the bed and watched TV.

"I could stay like this forever," she whispered, wrapping my arms closer around ther waist.

I kissed her shoulder and replied, "Me too, baby."

"I want it to always be like this, Sebastian. Whatever we go through, at the end of the day, we end up like this," she whispered.

"If I have anything to do with it, it will sweetness," I replied and kissed her shoulder again. She snuggled closer to me and raised one of my hands to her lips and kissed it.

"I knew you were going to say that," she replied and yawned, making me yawn as well. A shitty day had ended up perfect. I had my girl and she had me. But, Bianca's threats still loomed in my head as I held Kaiya in my arms and fell asleep.
Chapter 7 by Chaynetv
(Warning: Strong language)

2 months later

The wedding plans were coming along "famously" as my mother put it. My mother and Mama Dee planned a formal engagement party for Kaiya and I at the Legacy Rialto ballroom, one of the best hotels in Miami. I figured Bianca would do something and she did not disappoint me. The day after "the sit down", I prepared by changing my cell phone number. She didn't have the condo number, so I wasn't worried. She wasn't always in town, so she sporadically made my life miserable. Two weeks ago, I woke up to get the paper from in front of the door and there was dog shit all over my welcome mat. I was coming out of the gym and found my truck vandalized. She egged my Range Rover, slashed all four tires, broke all the windows, threw garbage in the inside and spray painted bastard, fuck you and asshole all over it. I'm glad she didn't know about my black Beemer, because she would have gotten it as well. Since no one saw her actually vandalize my truck, there was nothing the police could do. I began to think the nutso wasn't as stupid as I thought.

Then, it began. I don't know how she got the condo number, but she did. She began to call the condo, just hanging up at first, then she began cursing whoever answered the phone. She was smart because she called from unknown numbers, so the caller ID didn't help. She didn't call very often, so Kaiya didn't seem to care and thought it was funny. I wanted to immediately change the condo number, but my stubborn ass bride-to-be told me no. She replied, "Bianca is not going to make me change my damn home number. That would just give her power and I ain't having it. That crazy bitch is not going to run my life." We argued for 20 minutes and I agreed with her, just to end the argument.

One particular morning, we were actually leaving at the same time when the phone rang. We were both in the kitchen eating breakfast and Kaiya pressed the speakerphone and answered, "Good morning, the future Mrs. Sebastian Langley speaking." I winked at her.

"Well, good morning, Ms. Priss?" the voice replied and I knew who it was calling with yet another dirty call.

"Sebastian's dick tastes so good, did you know that? It's like sucking a dreamsicle. You probably don't know what it tastes like, with your saddity ass. You probably don't know what the fuck to do with it. You know I sucked your man's dick so good the last time we screwed that he pulled some of my hair out. It hurt, but it was worth it to see him come like that. I bet you don't know how to make him come like that. Why don't you leave him alone and let a real woman work that thang. I know he misses this," Bianca replied, laughing in the creepiest tone I have ever heard. This chic's elevator really didn't go all the way up.

"Hang up the phone, baby," I replied loudly.

"Oh, I'm on speakerphone? Hey lover! I saw the engagement party picture in the paper this week. I know I am invited to the party. You look so fine standing next to that little nobody. Why are you playing yourself? Ms. Saddity ain't the one for you, I am. She can't freak like me, Bas, baby. Do you miss this punnani, because it misses you. It misses the way you touch it and stroke it and lick it. Yep he licked it good, Ms. Priss," Bianca replied. Although she did orally satisfy me, I didn't do her. I don't go down on everyone. Good Lord, this bitch is a wacko, I thought.

"Well, if it isn't the crazy heifer who wants a man that doesn't want her. We hadn't heard from you for a couple of weeks. It's been awhile, Bianca. We had hoped that you would have fallen off the face of the earth by now, got shot, pimp slapped, stabbed in the eye, run over by a tractor, anything, but just our luck. You are still here, irritating us like a yeast infection. Look, dizzy Dora, just say whatever you have to say because we've got to go to work," Kaiya replied.

I looked at her and whispered, "Stop entertaining that nut."

Kaiya mouthed, "I ain't scared of that bitch." Bianca began to speak.

"Oh, you think you gonna marry Bas and live happily ever after? Not if I have anything to do with it, bitch. I know one thing...you better watch your back. I'm still pissed off about you punching me in the face, ho," Bianca replied.

"Ho? You are the one running after my man, with blowjob promises. Enough is enough. I'm tired of you. Bitch, you know where I live. If you that bad, come and get some. Let's schedule a time and a place and settle this once and for all, me and you, you trifling slut. Let me make it clear. HE DOES NOT WANT YOU, you got damn headcase. Respect that, and stay the hell out of our lives," Kaiya yelled.

"Oh, listen to Ms. Goody Two Shoes. You are calling me out? Are you threatening to kick my ass? I don't fight like street trash, but apparently you do, because that's where you are from. I have a face and an image to protect. If I wanted to kick your ass, trust me it would have been done," Bianca replied. I didn't dwell on that information, but I know now that I should have. I tried to hang up the phone, but Kaiya had her butterknife up in a stabbing position. I was used to using a knife on people, not the other way around. I sat my ass down and let her handle her business.

"I knew you were nothing but a punk bitch. I told you before, I am not the one. I ain't scared of you, you stank ho. Anytime, anyplace. Now for the last time, stop calling my house and leave us alone, you crazy heifer or you will find out if heaven has a ghetto. Oh, I forgot you an evil bitch, you going straight to hell. Do you understand, you stank ass gutter slut?" Kaiya yelled. Kaiya didn't curse a lot, but she was doing a lot of it today. She was mad as hell and it was turning me on, big time. I know, I shouldn't be thinking with my dick, but she was sexy as hell when she was really pissed. Stank ass gutter slut? That's a funny one, I thought.

"Bitch, do you know who you messing with? Obviously, you don't. Nobody fucks with Bianca. NOBODY!! Since you won't let him go, I'm going to make your life a living hell, now and after the wedding...that is if you are around to get to the altar. I'm the wrong bitch to fuck with and you are going to find out soon enough. Don't worry, Bas, I'm going to fix this boo. You'll come to your senses soon enough. Bye baby, bye, saddity bitch," Bianca laughed and hung up the phone. Kaiya screamed and kicked wall, fumes coming out of her ears. This was getting out of hand, creepy. This woman was out of her damn mind.

"Kaiya, why did you entertain that crazy ass woman?" I asked angrily, putting our dishes in the sink. Kaiya stood with one hand on her right hip, looking up into my eyes and a wagging finger in my face.

"Listen, this is my damn house. I ain't afraid of her. I wanted her to know that. No more just hanging up when she calls, you feel me. No more bigger woman shit. I will curse her ass out, just like she's cursing me. I'm sick of her and her shit. Don't tell me how to handle this, because she's going too far now. I had to tell her what's up," Kaiya replied.

"Why did you egg her on, Kai? You just gave her more fuel, babygirl. You should have just hung up the phone. I told you we should change the phone number. Did you hear that woman? She's mental," I replied. She took a sip of her coffee and began to speak.

"That bitch is crazy, but she ain't that damn crazy. All this shit she has done, but she won't show her face. She's all talk, punk," Kaiya replied.

"Well, I don't care what you say, I'm changing the damn phone number today and that's final. This girl is serious, Kaiya. I want you to be careful. No more late nights out with Tiff and the girls, coming home late. Do you understand?" I asked. She looked up at me and rolled her head.

"Hell no! I'm a grown ass woman! She's not going to run my life!" Kaiya yelled.

Then I yelled, "I'm sick of this shit, with your stubborn ass. I don't know what she is capable of, but I do know that she's nuttier than a fruitcake and wants to do something to you. You do not take threats lightly, baby. No more going out late, straight home and back, no stops and that's final. Do you understand?" I asked. Kaiya rolled her eyes at me and shook her head in agreement. She walked upstairs to get her purse. I leaned against the kitchen counter, wondering how in the hell did I get myself in this situation in the first place. Oh yeah, thinking with S2 (Sebastian the second).

We changed the condo number to an unlisted number. As a precaution, I changed Kaiya's cell phone number as well. Bianca continued her threats by calling me at work. Jordan advised me to try and record the calls. When she was in town, she would be outside when I arrived or left the ER, cursing and yelling me out until security banned her from the premises. The security guards at the condo knew what she looked like and knew not to let her on the premises. Jordan also advised me to get a restraining order to protect Kaiya and myself, which I did. As always, the police stated that they could not do anything unless Bianca herself physically harmed myself or Kaiya. As usual, my tax dollars not being used where they should.

Kaiya started receiving some weird mail at home and at her school. We kept the mail for the poilice. I advised Kaiya to take a leave of absence until this situation with Bianca was over. Kaiya's response (with her stubborn ass), "To hell with that. This crazy heifer ain't woman enough to have it out with me one on one. I am not afraid of her. She is not going to run my damn life and that's final." I respected her decision. I wish I would have put my foot down.

I usually turn my phone and beeper off when I was in the hospital, because of regulations. If the ER needed me, they paged me. One slow Thursday afternoon, I was in Neuro on the 6th floor looking at Cat Scans, when I received a page to come immediately to the ER. All day long, something didn't feel right. I adjusted my purple, blue and black scrub cap over my head and walked quickly to the elevator. Nancy, one of the ER RN's and my friend, Dr. Raymond Myers, another neurosurgical resident, pointed to exam room 2. I pulled back the curtain and Kaiya was laying on the bed, unconscious and scratched up. Dr. Turlington, an IMD and 2 other nurses were working on her. My heart fell to my feet. I had never been so afraid in my life. She looked so lifeless and helpless, totally unlike the woman that I loved. I looked back at Nancy who closed the curtain. I ran to the bed and pushed the IMD out of the way, and put my hands on her face. Tiffany Carina and Ms. Sanchez were there, looking worried, but Tiffany looked angry.

"Baby, baby open your eyes for me, please. I'm here, Kai. You are going to be just fine, but I need to see those beautiful brownies, Kai. Open your eyes for me, baby, please, wake up, baby. What happened, Tiff..." I replied, touching her neck. She had a pulse, but it was slight. I retrieved my light from my pocket and looked into her eyes. They were non-responsive.

"We can't help her if you don't let us. Move, Langley and let me do my job. Take him out of here, Myers," Turlington replied. I wouldn't move.

"Babygirl, wake up for me. I need you to open your eyes and look at me baby," I replied. I looked around and Raymond, and John one of the respiratory technichians moved me away from her. Nancy steered Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez out as well.

"I can't leave her. I have to know what's going on, Turlington, let me back in," I replied staring the man down.

"You know I can't do that, Langley. You are too personally involved. Calm him down, Myers and keep him away. We are going to do everything that we can, man. Let us work, Langley," Turlington replied and one of the nurses closed the curtain. They led me and Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez away to the on-call room down the hall.

I wrangled free from Raymond's and John's grip and paced back and forth. I put my hands on top of my head and glanced over at Tiffany. "What happened, Tiff?"

Ms. Sanchez spoke. "Kaiya and I were leaving our classes for the day. I left my cell phone in my class. I went back to get it. I heard a car alarm go off and a scream. I ran outside and saw two women, one with a blond wig, one with a red wig beating up on Kaiya. She was trying to fight them off, then I saw her fall to the ground. I dialed 911 and screamed at them to stop. When they noticed me, they stopped and jumped into an old black Mustang and drove away. I tried to call you, but your phone went straight to voicemail, so I called Tiffany. I rode in the ambulance with Kaiya and Tiffany met me here. Why would anyone do this to her? She's such a sweet person," Ms. Sanchez replied, crying. Carina put her arm around her. Tiffany stared at me angrily with a tear stained face.

"I know who would do this--that crazy bitch, Bianca," Tiffany replied, tears falling down her face.

"She's going to be alright, Tiff," I replied, more for my own ears than Tiffany's. Tiffany walked up to me, looking as if she wanted my head on a platter. Tiff never looked at me that way.

"Yeah, she'd better. Why in the hell didn't you tell us about this?" Tiffany asked.

"She didn't want me to worry anybody," I replied.

"Since when does your ass do what people tell you to do?" Tiffany
asked.

"Kaiya asked me not to tell yall, so I didn't. You know how she can be, Tiff. The only person that knew was Jordan," I replied.

"Those heifers could have killed my cousin, 3B, and you just blase and shit," she replied, looking angrily into my eyes.

"Tiff, calm down," Carina replied.

"I know that you are scared, Tiff, but that wasn't fair. You know that Kaiya is my world. I would move heaven and earth to keep her happy and safe. I would die for her. Don't go there. Don't you think I'm scared shitless right now? If anything happens to her, I don't know what I'll do," I replied, letting the tears fall.

"Well, at least you are standing here, conscious! My cousin just got jumped by two bitches because of you!! She maybe in a coma, anything Bas!! This shit has gotten completely out of control and if you don't handle Bianca, I will," Tiffany yelled. Carina grabbed her arm.

"Stop yelling, Tiff, we are in a hospital. Calm down, sweetie. You know Bas didn't do this to Kaiya, he loves her," Carina replied.

"I'm going to handle this, Tiff, stay out of it," I replied.

"Yeah, I see how you have been handling it, Sebastian, she's laying on a stretcher, unconscious. Bang up job so far," Tiff replied sarcastically, clapping. Nancy decided to take Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez into the hospitality room and get them some water. Carina let Tiffany and Ms. Sanchez walk ahead and she stood in front of me.

Carina hugged me and I hugged her back. Carina whispered,"You know Tiff loves you. You're her brother. She's just scared and angry, alright. Don't take any of that to heart. You be strong for Kaiya, she needs you. I'm praying for her. She's going to be fine," she replied, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, Carina," I replied. She smiled and walked out of the room. I waited until they left and I picked up the nearest chair and slung it across the room.

"Shit, shit, shit. I'm so sorry, babygirl, damn," I yelled. Then I looked over at Raymond and asked, "What's her status? Let me have it," I replied to Raymond who was sitting down.

"A few lacerations to the arms and face, a black eye, small contusion on the back of the head, bruised left flank and a twisted ankle. She's still unconscious," Raymond replied. I put my head in my hands and cursed.

"I thought you had a restraining order against that woman," he inquired.

"I do, shit, this is all my fault," I replied.

"No, you didn't put Kaiya here," he replied. I looked at him.

"If anything happens to her, Bianca better run, leave the country. I don't agree with violence against women, but I want to kill her, choke the shit out of her with my bare hands," I replied.

"Don't say that. She's going to be fine. Look, we have the best people in there working on her man. Stay put, I'll be back," and I shook my head. This was my fault. I called my mother, who told me she had been with Mama Dee putting the final touches on the engagement party when Tiffany called and they were on the way. I couldn't lose her, I wouldn't make it. An hour passed and Jordan walked into the on-call room and hugged me. I tried to keep the tears in check as I let go of him and began to pace.

"How is she?" Jordan asked, watching me pace back and forth. I told him and he cursed.

"I've never been on this side of the curtain, J. This is scary," I replied honestly.

"I know man, but Kee-Kee's strong. She's going to make it through this. Besides, she's too stubborn not to," Jordan replied. I smiled.

"Bas, this was Bianca, wasn't it?" Jordan asked. I glanced at him.

"Who else could it be?" I yelled. Then, I apologized. "J, I'm sorry. I'm just scared, man," and I continued to pace.

"I know, but my little cous is tough. This wasn't your fault, Bas. I'm going to see what's going on with the police and I'll be back," he replied, patting me on the back as my mother, Mama Dee, and Ms. T (Jordan's mother) ran in the room with Lauren and Jessica. Jordan kissed them all and walked out of the room. My mother gave me a hug.

"How are you holding up, baby?" my mother asked.

"Not good, ma," I replied.

"Where's my baby? What's going on, Sebastian?" Mama Dee asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and Tiffany hugged her aunt. "That damn girl Bianca and someone else jumped Kee-Kee, Tee and she's beat up and unconscious," Tiffany replied.

"Bianca? Sebastian, you told me that you had taken care of that," my mother replied.

I told them about Bianca, the letters and calls, everything.

"Well, the police better pick that little lunatic up," my mother replied.

"I'm sorry this is my fault," I replied. Mama Dee pat my shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself, Sebastian. This girl is not stable and my daughter is stubborn as hell and thinks that nothing can happen to her. You don't have to tell me, boy, I know my child. Can I see my baby? she asked. I looked at Raymond.

"She's on her way to Cat Scan and X-ray," Raymond replied.

"Good, well that's where we are going. Come on, Mama Dee," I replied and walked out of the room, holding Mama Dee's elbow. Kaiya was being wheeled to the elevator and her mother ran to her side and held her hand.

"Baby, mommy's here. I'm not going anywhere. So stubborn, little girl," she replied, crying. I looked at Turlington and made it known that we were coming to Cat Scan with them. We all got into the elevator and went to the 7th floor.

I began to fell numb. Then, I prayed like I never prayed before. Please God, don't take her away from me. Let her be alright. Kaiya had to be alright. She was the love of my life. My world would stop if I lost her.

Parker and Randall called continuously. My father called from London to see how I was holding up. For the first time in a long time, he didn't act like an asshole. He acted like my father and I needed that. I needed him and he was there. That meant a lot to me.

Miracles do happen. God answered my prayers. God was with her because she only had a small bump on the head that would go away, a few lacerations, a bruised left side and a twisted right ankle. I sat next to her bed, not leaving her side. Two days later, Kaiya woke up. I sat next to her bed and smiled at her. I kissed her hand.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," I replied. I stood up and looked into her eyes with my mini light.

"Follow my finger, with your eyes," I replied and she did what I asked.

"Good. Any blurry vision? Dizziness?" I asked.

"A little lightheaded," she replied.

"That's normal, because of the meds. How do you feel, baby? Any pain?" I asked sitting back down.

"No, no pain, but I'm high as hell. This is some good stuff," she replied. I laughed.

"That'll subside. I missed those brown eyes," I replied.

"How long have I been out of it?" she asked.

"About two days," I replied.

"Whoa,"she replied.

"Yeah. Your body was stressed from the incident. You don't have any permanent or fatal damage and you should be okay within a week or so," I replied.

"That's good. You don't look like your usual hot self, Sebastian. You look so tired," she replied touching my face lightly. I turned my face and kissed the palm of her hand.

"You know I'm used to getting little sleep. Don't worry about me baby, I'm fine. I am a lot better now that you are awake. You, young lade have to rest for an entire week. No work, no nothing. I'll be home with you the whole week to make sure you rest," I replied. Kaiya smiled.

"So that means you have to wait on me hand and foot?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"And do whatever I ask, do whatever I need you to do?" Kaiya asked.

"Yep, your own personal servant. Whatever you want, I'll do," I replied kissing her hands again.

She smiled. "Anything," she asked. I knew how she was thinking and I gave her a devilish grin.

"Anything," I replied, dragging the word out.

She began to grin and replied, "Ooh, this is going to be fun." I laughed.

"And you call me a freak?" I asked.

"Well, you are. If I am this way, it's because of you," Kaiya replied and I laughed at her again.

"Then I'll take that charge. I love you," I replied, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I know, baby. I love you, too. But I'm fine, Sebastian. Will you lay with me, please," she asked, pushing over to make room for me.

"Sure, baby," I replied. I laid next to her and pulled her gently to my chest, carefully watching her ankle. I kissed the top of her forehead. We were both in our own world with our thoughts until I spoke.

"You scared the hell out of me, Kai. Don't do that again," I replied.

"I won't," she replied picking up one of my hands, playing with the tips of my fingers.

"Did you actually see her?" I asked.

"No, they were in disguise. I didn't recognize the voices. I was handling them until her friend tripped me up and caught me with that right hook," she replied.

"This isn't a game, Kai, this could have been worse," I replied.

"But it wasn't, baby, and stop blaming yourself for this. Mommy told me and she fussed at me. I'm injured and she fusses. I should have listened to you and been more careful," she replied.

"They want to monitor you for a few more days, so by Monday, you will probably be released and until this shit is resolved, no work, you understand and don't give me that shit about Bianca ruling your life because you could have been killed. Alright," I replied. She shook her head in agreement.

"If anything would have happened to you, I don't know what I would have done," I replied.

"I'm fine, Sebastian. I'm where I am supposed to be, with you," she replied. I held her close to me and we drifted off to sleep.

Kaiya was released on Monday and my chief of staff gave me the week off to monitor Kaiya. She really had not spoken about what happened, which didn't sit too well with me. It was as if she was imagining that the incident didn't occur. I wouldn't bring up anything until she did. It was good to spend this time with her, even though the circumstances were not good. Our engagement party was fast approaching and I wanted to reschedule, but my fiancee' said no. Kaiya stated that she wanted and deserved her party. I agreed with her. We needed something positive and joyous.

One evening, I decided to treat my baby to a bubble bath. She needed to relax. I lit the vanilla and jasmine candles that Kaiya kept around our Jacuzzi garden tub and ran her a bubble bath. I put on some jazz and I helped her to get in. I kissed her on the head and walked away, but she stopped me.

"Aren't you getting in with me?" she asked.

"No, baby, I want you to relax. Lay back, listen to the music, close your eyes and relax. Loosen those muscles, enjoy the peace. This is for you," I replied smiling. She puckered her lips up at me and I gave her a soft kiss. The doorbell rang.

"That's probably the delivery guy. I'm going to get our food. You relax, okay," I replied smiling down at her and walking out of the bathroom. I was downstairs for about 10 minutes, returning calls from work and setting the table when Kaiya called me upstairs.

"Sebastian, could you come here please?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied and walked up the stairs. She looked up at me with a sad expression on her face.

"I don't want to be alone right now. Do you mind getting in with me?" she asked.

"Okay," I replied. I took off my clothes and got in, pulling her back to me. I massaged her shoulders for a few minutes. She pulled my arms around her waist, then she laid on my chest, running a finger down my arm.

"Umm, now that's better," she replied. I kissed her on the neck.

"Yeah, this is nice," I replied. We laid in the tub, the bubbles popping soothingly in slilence for about 5 minutes, then Kaiya spoke.

"Thank you for this, Sebastian. I needed it. You really take good care of me," she replied.

"That's my job. That's what I'm supposed to do, Kai. I love taking care of you," I replied.

"A girl could get used to this. You are too good to me," she replied.

"I don't think I'm good enough. Sometimes I want to pinch myself and I say to myself, how in the hell did I get this girl to love me. Naw, I'm very lucky. Besides, you are good to me, why can't I be good to you? That's why I strive to keep you happy. I want to keep a smile on that pretty little face. I just want you to be happy, that's all," I replied. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes and then Kaiya spoke.

"Baby, I'm sorry," she replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not listening to you about Bianca. I should have taken her more seriously. She is really crazy," Kaiya replied. She took one of my large hands and intertwined it with one of her smaller ones.

"Kaiya, don't apologize. You have no reason to," I replied kissing her shoulder. She began to speak.

"Do you know what I thought about while I was being attacked? You. I prayed that you would come and rescue me. I prayed to the Lord and asked him not to let me leave you, because you needed me. I didn't want to leave you. I prayed to God that I would be with you again. The only thing that was on my mind was living to be with you. I was so scared, baby. I began to think about the things I haven't done. I thought I was going to die. Then everything went black. Lately, I have been thinking about what would have happened if they had a knife or a gun. It could have been worse. We wouldn't be lying her together like this. I began to think about the life I would have missed with you. I don't ever want to be that scared again. It's funny, because I have always been living because living is what we do. Day by day, we go through a routine, not thinking that this may be our last day. I lived as if I had the right to, not as if it is a gift. Life is a gift and I don't ever want to take it for granted again," Kaiya replied. I took in everything she said and realized that she didn't say anything until now because she was still thinking about the attack and it frightened her. I held her closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"It feels good, when you hold me like you don't want to let me go," she replied.

"I don't plan to let you go. You are stuck with me," I replied.

"Sebastian, remember the weekend that we spent in Key West after you asked me to marry you?" she asked.

"Yeah, that was a very good weekend," I replied putting my head on her shoulder.

"Do you remember when we talked about kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, I remember telling you I wanted 6, you told me to keep dreaming because if was not going to happen," I replied. She laughed.

"Well, I changed my mind," she replied. I was about to interject when she replied, "No, I'm not having 6 kids. I changed my mind about the other part, you know, waiting a few years."

"Oh," I replied, not knowing what to say. We agreed to wait 2 years before we started having kids. I didn't want to wait, but Kaiya did. This was puzzling because she put her foot down concerning the issue.

"Kai, you don't have to change your mind. If you still want to wait, that's cool. As long as we're together, I'm happy. Don't do it because you think it's going to make me happy. We have plenty of time, baby, we can wait," I replied, running my hand along her thigh.

"No, I don't want to wait that long. I've decided," she replied in that stubborn voice of hers.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You know me, Sebastian. When I make up mind, that's it," she replied. I kissed her neck softly and smiled.

"You're the boss," I replied stroking her arms with the tips of my fingers. We sat in the tub, in comfortable silence. We had dinner, played a few games, watched an old dinner and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was good night.

Everything was finally getting back to normal. Kaiya was healthy again and we hadn't heard from Bianca. The police couldn't do anything, because they couldn't find out who jumped Kaiya. Bianca had a good alibi. She was in L.A. shooting her Playboy shoot. Her agent, the photographer and his assistant confirmed her whereabouts. Jordan and I deduced that she paid some of her Miami homies to attack Kaiya. I didn't take any chances. I set into motion ways to hurt Bianca...in her pocket, with her career.

First, my father used his contacts to find out about any future jobs Bianca had. He let them know what happened and to not use her in anything. Secondly, I hired a PI to track her down and follow her wherever she went. I received weekly reports on her whereabouts. I wanted to know where she was at all times. Third, I hired a security company to follow Kaiya everywhere she went, without her knowing. Our wedding was in a month. I wanted that to happen with no problems. One thing I hate and that is when the people I love are hurt or messed with. Bianca fucked up...big time. 
Chapter 8 by Chaynetv
  

The night of our engagement party finally arrived. I sat on the bed in my black Armani suit trousers and my linen colored shirt and linen colored silk tie, looking hot, if I do say so myself. I looked at my face and realized how different I looked with my hair cut shorter. I figured Kaiya liked my new 'do because she tore my clothes off and jumped my bones as soon as I crossed the threshold of the condo. I came to the conclusion that it's not a bad haircut after all. I put on my diamond and gold inital cufflinks. I was in the process of pulling on my suit jacket when Kaiya appeared out of the bathroom.

"Oooh, you look so sexy, baby. There are going to be plenty of haters tonight. You are too fine, Sebastian," Kaiya replied, walking over to me.

I was rendered speechless by her beauty. She literally took my breath away. Her hair was pulled up into an intricate bun that was positioned on the right side of her head, right at the nape of her neck. A gold rhinestone butterfly barette adorned the bun. The dress she wore was a thing of beauty. I surprised her with the dress and shoes earlier this week. The spaghetti strapped gown, by Chanel (only the best for my baby) was a floor length gown in a shimmery gold color that sculpted Kaiya's curves perfectly. The v-shaped bodice was draped in crystals, with a thigh high split and an extremely low cut back, right above the behind. The color of the dress allowed her brown skin to appear extremely beautiful. Rhinestone and gold strappy Manola Blahniks covered her sexy, french pedicured feet. Kaiya began to ramble as I stared at her with a smile.

"Well, do I look okay? I feel a little exposed. This dress dips so far in the back and I'm scared someone may see my ass crack. I hope I don't have to bend over because it's hugging everything mama gave me and I may not have the ability to get back up. I can walk, but is it too tight, Sebastian? I don't want to look like a streetwalker," she replied looking at me with those sexy brown eyes. I whistled at her.

"Damn," I replied.

"Damn, good or damn, take off the dress, because you look trampy?" she asked.

I put my hand on my chin and crossed my arms. "Damn, as in you look very good. Turn around for me, baby," I asked. She did a slow turn with her arms held out at the sides. I looked her over slowly, from her feet, to the top of her head and smiled.

I walked behind her and said, "You have to be the sexiest, most beautiful woman on God's green earth. You look absolutely delicious. That dress was made for you," I replied as I kissed her right bare shoulder and placed my arms around her waist.

Kaiya blushed and said, "Boy, the things you say to me. You sure know how to keep a girl's confidence up."

"It's not just something I say, it's the truth. You sure you want to go to this party, because I could have you out of that dress in 5 seconds. Call it an experiment, to see if I mean what I say," I whispered into her ear, running a finger along her spine, receiving a tinkly laugh from Kaiya.

"Yes, I want to go. Later, after the party, you can have your way with me, and you can do whatever you want to me," she replied. I arched my right eyebrow.

"Whatever I want? You know my mind, Kai, don't say something you may regret later," I replied with a grin as I turned her to face me, pulling her closer by the waist. She smiled at me and placed her arms around my neck. She smelled fantastic.

"I'm sure you won't make me regret whatever that sexy, dirty, little mind is thinking," she replied and gave me a soft peck on the lips. As she walked away to look at herself in the mirror, I slapped her on the ass.

"Ow, why do you always slap my ass, Sebastian?" Kaiya asked, rubbing the spot where I hit her.

"Because I love your fine ass, that's why," I replied, giving her a sexy grin. Kaiya returned my grin.

"Oh, yeah, I am fine, huh. Just can't keep your hands off this sexy ass, huh, Sebastian? Well, no more of that. I know what that starts and we don't have time for the freaky deaky, baby, we have to go," she replied. I walked up behind her once more with two navy blue velvet boxes.

"Open these first," I replied, handing her the first box. She smiled and opened the larger box first. The larger box contained a canary diamond necklace, with a 3 carat canary diamond that dropped in the center, along with 2 carat drop canary diamond earrings. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and her mouth was in the shape of a huge O.

"Sebastian, what have you done? This is so beautiful, sweetie. These must have cost you a fortune. This is too much," she replied. I pulled the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. She put her hands on the necklace after I clasped it in place.

"Don't worry about the cost, sweetness. I wanted to give you something special, so you can remember this night. I saw it and I knew it would look beautiful on you. Now, open this one," I replied, handing her the smaller, slender box. The box held a four row channel canary diamond bracelet. She opened the box and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh, my God, it's beautiful. Put it on, put it on, Sebastian," she excitedly replied. I laughed and issued her request. She turned her arm and looked at the bracelet in the light. Then, she put the earrings on. I hugged her waist and kissed her neck. She smiled in the mirror. Kaiya turned around and gave me a big kiss.

"See how beautiful it looks against your skin," I replied.

"It looks amazing. They are all so beautiful. Thank you so much," she replied.

"You're welcome, baby. You like it?" I asked, knowing the answer. She gave me an "are you crazy" look.

"Like it? Are you crazy? I love it! I love you! You are too good to me, you know that," she replied and kissed me again. I kissed her back.

"I just love to see you happy, that's all. Are you ready to go, baby?" I asked, holding out my hand. Kaiya nodded her head yes and grabbed her small evening bag. She placed her hand in mine as I led her downstairs to the limo.

We had been driving for 15 minutes when I looked her over slowly again. I wanted her in the worst way. The slit in the dress showed off her sexy, beautiful legs. I put my hand on her exposed thigh and caressed it. She had so much of that pretty brown skin that I adored exposed. Kaiya looked like a delicous chocolate bar and I was a chocolate lover who wanted only a few licks...to start. She turned me on like no other woman. I was ridiculously horny. I caught her eyes and licked my lips at her slowly. I gave her my sexiest grin and she laughed.

"Oh, hell no, Sebastian. I know that look. Not now, not in this damn dress. You are so out. Forget about it, buddy," she replied. I kissed her on the cheek, then dropped small kisses along her jawline.

"Kaiya, baby, please. I can't help myself. I'm begging, please. You smell scrumptious and you look good enough to eat. Come on sweetness, give me a little taste of chocolate. Besides, we've never did the nasty in a limo. It would be fun. I promise, I won't mess up your hair or anything. I can just slide this dress up and make us just a little bit happier," I replied as I swirled the tip of my tongue in her right ear. I kissed her neck, licking it lightly and raining small kisses on it, making her sigh. I went to her spot, licking right below her right ear, and I received a moan for that action from Kaiya.

"You want to do it so we can go smelling like fresh sex in our Chanel dress and Armani suit," she replied as I continued to kiss her neck.

"Yeah," I replied.

"No dice," she whispered as I pulled down the right strap of her dress to kiss her shoulder.

"See baby, you want me as much as I want you. You are already wet," I whispered, walking my fingers slowly up her thigh and spreading her legs, stroking her clit with my thumb through her black silk g-string panties. She let out another moan and I smiled against her ear.

"You like that? I know I do," I replied, teasing her as I stroked her through her panties.

"You know what I like, and you are not playing fair. Now I have to walk around all night with wet panties," she replied. I laughed.

"That's the price you pay for being so damn irresistible," I replied still stroking her.

"Sebastian, we will be at the hotel in 10 minutes. If you can hold on for the next 3 hours...," she replied breathlessly and I kissed her shoulders some more. She moved my fingers and I went back to her neck.

"Can you wait for 3 hours?" I asked, licking her collarbone, trying to change her mind. Kaiya moaned and giggled.

"Yes, I can. Damn, that feels good. You are something else, boy. Not now, baby. You can have me in this limo after the party, okay," she replied breathlessly. I gave her neck and shoulders a few last kisses as I pulled the straps back on her dress. I poked out my bottom lip and she laughed again.

"You promise?" I asked. She gave me a peck on the lips.

"I promise," Kaiya replied.

"Okay, I'll be a good boy...for now," I replied, fixing her dress, then I kissed her softly on the lips. She smiled and held my hand.

"I've got to see that to believe it," she replied as I winked at her. My cell phone began to ring.

"Hello, this is Bas. Hey, ma. Yes we are on our way. We are about 5 minutes away. No, maam. Yes, maam. Mama, damn. Ooops, sorry mama. Ma, ma, okay, ma. Love you, too. We are here, ma, let me hang up. Bye," I replied, hanging up the phone.

"See, bad timing. Your mother's call would have interrupted us," she replied.

"The hell it would have! I wouldn't have answered it," I replied and we both laughed.

A few minutes later, the limo stopped in front of the Legacy Rialto International hotel. Our chauffer opened the door and I stepped out first, and offered my hand to Kaiya. She took it and we walked into the hotel. As we made our way to the grand ballroom, we received the usual stares. I hated when people stared at us like we were aliens or something. I grinned brightly at them and held her hand tighter as we walked into the ballroom. The turnout was incredible. The leader of the band announced us as we walked further into the ballroom. Friends, colleagues, and family clapped for us. Our parents and friends hugged and congratulated us. Even my sperm donor looked happy. Tiffany was actually smiling at me for the first time in weeks.

"Cous, I need to take your fine ass fiance' away for a minute," Tiffany replied.

"You make sure you bring him back to me," Kaiya replied with a grin.

"I will, with your possessive ass," Tiffany replied with a smile. Tiffany led me away from Kaiya and I looked down into her eyes.

"So, you are speaking to me now? No more silent treatement," I replied.

"Yes, I'm speaking to your ass. I'm sorry about that, 3B. I was just worried about my cousin and you. If that girl could do something like that to Kee-kee, I wondered what she had in store for you. I love you, big bro. I didn't want to see you or Kaiya hurt or worse. Can you forgive me?" Tiffany asked holding out her arms for a hug. I looked at the woman who was like my flesh and blood sister and pulled her to me. I squeezed her tight.

"I love you, too, Tiff. There is nothing to forgive, lil sis," I replied. We stopped hugging and she looked over at Kaiya who was having a conversation with Parker, my mom and Kaiya's father.

"She looks beautiful and happy, Bas. I just want her to stay that way. I also wanted to let you know that if Bianca tries anything else, she's going to get what's coming to her," Tiffany replied in a calm, sure tone.

"Tiff, don't worry about that crazy woman," I replied, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Tiffany leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't sweat it, 3B. She's not the only one that has some roughneck homies. Congratulations, big bro," she replied as she ran over to Kaiya, and pulled Parker on the dance floor. I walked up behind Kaiya, and hugged her waist.

"Aw, baby, look at this place. Our mama's did a great job. It's wonderful," Kaiya replied.

"Yes, they did. Tiffany is not dancing with Parker," I replied, looking at my older brother pull Tiffany close to him, clenching my jaw.

"Relax, baby, they are just dancing," she replied. I turned her around and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed the tip of her nose and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Yeah, that's all it better be. I know Parker, hell, he trained me! He's not good enough for Tiff," I replied.

"Whoa, look at who's talking, Casa'ho'va. Yeah, I remember why they gave you that name. A few people said the same thing about you," she replied with a grin. I smiled and stared into her eyes.

"That was different, you know that," I replied.

"Not really, Sebastian," she replied.

"How can you say that?" I asked.

"You and J were two of the biggest ho's in Miami. You can't deny that. It took a while for you to change, so don't go pointing at Parker, because you were just like he is," she replied.

"Damn, the truth hurts," I replied.

"That's how we roll, baby. We give it to each other straight," she replied. I grinned mischievously.

"That's what I wanted to do earlier...give it to you straight, but you told me I had to wait," I replied as she laughed.

"You are too much," she replied, giving me a soft peck on the lips, placing her head on my chest. We danced all evening. The party was fantastic. Everyone was having a good time. It seemed as if it had been awhile since Kaiya or I had the pleasure of having fun.

Kaiya started to walk away to chat with a few of her friends. I stared at her hips swaying in that dress. I walked up behind her and pinched Kaiya on her left ass cheek and told her I was going to the bathroom. Parker decided to come with me.

"Baby, I hate to see you go, but I love to see you walk away, with your sexy ass," I replied. She hit me on the arm.

"Damn, that hurt boy. You are going to pay for that," she replied.

"I know, sexy. I like the way you make me pay for everything I do," I replied, pinching her ass again. I jumped out of reach as she tried to hit me. I winked at her and she gave me the finger.

"Kiss my ass, Sebastian," she replied. I licked my tongue slowly over my bottom lip.

"Trust me, I plan on doing that and a lot more....later," I replied and she laughed at me.

"Freak," she replied. I made a kiss gesture at her with my lips and she shook her head, walking away from me.

"You wouldn't have me any other way, would you baby?" I asked with a laugh.

Parker shook his head and stared as Kaiya walked away.

"Thank the Lord for making women. Kaiya was always cute, but she's a full fledged hottie now. Shit, why didn't I see her first?" Parker asked.

"You snooze, you lose," I replied.

"Man, that ass alone is worth locking her down. You really are lucky, lil bro," Parker replied.

I smiled and replied, "I know and stop talking about my fiancee's ass."

"Chill, Bas, it was just a compliment. Tiffany is looking very sweet. I haven't seen her in years. That girl is not the little skinny girl I remember. What the hell happened when I moved to L.A., Bas? The cute kids that I knew are heartbreakers now," Parker replied.

"Don't even think about it, Parker. I don't want you running your game on Tiff," I replied.

"That's cold, Bas. I wouldn't do that to her, man. Tiff is like family," he replied. I continued to look at him warily.

"All the same, if you are serious, approach her right, not in your usual way, Parker," I replied.

"Maybe, I will. Bas, you really are happy, aren't you?" Parker asked. I looked over at him. He looked like me, but he was an inch taller, with green eyes and lighter, longer hair.

"Yes, I am, and I wouldn't change it either," I replied as we walked into the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself.

When I came out of the bathroom, someone pushed me against the wall in the alcove, pinned me to the wall, then kissed me. It was Bianca, dressed in a fire engine red strapless evening gown that fit her like a second skin. I pushed her away from me.

"So, this is the one that flew over the cuckoo's nest? Gotta say, lil bro, you know how to pick 'em. She's hot. She's pretty tempting. Too bad she's mental," Parker replied making the cross sign with his fingers at Bianca. She just laughed at him. Why me?

"Yeah, this is her, the nutcase and if you think she's hot, then take her. She's all yours," I replied, wiping her lipstick off of my lips.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I do cute, not crazy. I like women who play with a full deck," Parker replied.

"Umm, I see hotness runs in the family. You are drop dead gorgeous. Hey, you're Parker Langley, right? Money, money, money. Care to go a couple of rounds with me? I would really make it worth your while, just ask your brother. I'm sure Sebastian wouldn't mind," Bianca replied, licking her lips at Parker and giving him the once over. Bianca is usually the kind of woman that Parker went for, without the crazy part.

"Hell, no, I wouldn't mind. I just want this sicko out of my life. But, watch out, big bro. You see what sticking my dick in her has done. I wouldn't wish her on my worse enemy," I replied.

"As tempting as that is, little brother, I'm going to have to pass. No thanks, girlie, I'm allergic. Actually, I'm gay, blazing. Bas, I'm going to get security...and some holy water," Parker replied.

"Do that and don't let anyone know she's here, especially Kaiya. Let's keep this discreet. Keep Kaiya occupied. Tell Jordan and Randall what's up, but do not tell mom, dad or anyone else," I replied. Parker walked away quickly with the cross sign pointed Bianca's way.

"Great party, Bas. Why didn't I get my invite?" Bianca

************************************************************** 

*Note: Strong language and violence*

"Get off me and get out of here now! How in the fuck did you get in here?" I asked angrily. Damn it, why didn't my PI inform me of her whereabouts? His ass was fired. She stuck her tongue slowly out at me and laughed.

"Sebastian, you should know by now that I am a resourceful girl. This tongue of mine is magic. It put a spell on you, as I recall. I wouldn't mind doing it right now. Come on, give me a taste of that beautiful vanilla stick," she replied, coming back towards me and getting on her knees. I grabbed her and pulled her up roughly by her upper arms.

"Look, you fucking lunatic, it's over. Let me say it slow and clear so that you understand. You...will...never...be...with...me....not...now...not...ever. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Now get the fuck out of my party," I growled in a low voice.

"Ooow, you are so sexy when you are angry. Damn, you look good. I've missed you and this beautiful thing," she replied, grabbing my dick. I pushed her away.

"Keep your hands off me. My dick has Kaiya's name all over it, sweetheart. You are not as good as you think you are (she was, but I didn't want to let her know that). After what you did to Kaiya, I've never hit a woman, but I want to lay your ass out right now," I replied. I didn't want Kaiya to see her, but I had to get her out of there. I looked out on the ballroom floor and saw Kaiya on the other side of the room speaking with a few of her colleagues, along with Talia, Randall and Carina. I didn't want to ruin our night. This crazy broad had did enough damage. I wouldn't let Kaiya see her and cause a scene. Bianca gave me a sweet smile that was anything but.

"I didn't do anything to Kaiya, baby. It's unfortunate what happened, but I was out of town. I would have loved to see her get beat down though. I was hoping that she would have been seriously hurt or dead, I mean, that's what I paid the girls to do, but it didn't happen. The raggedy bitch is still alive, still with you. It's hard to find good help these days. Oh well, maybe next time. Sebastian, she doesn't belong with you and if you would just see that, we would all be happy. Now I have another plan to get rid of her, but you'll just have to wait and see," she replied in a cheery tone of voice. I pushed her against the wall and I put my hands around her throat.

"Ooh, you want it rough, baby. I'm down for anything," she replied smiling. I tightened my hands around her throat. I never felt so much hate towards one person. From this section of the ballroom, the rest of the party could not see what was going on.

"Sebastian, let her go. You are not a violent man, baby. This is between me and Bianca," I heard my babygirl's sweet, sexy voice reply. Kaiya stared at me and I let go of her throat. Parker, Randall and Jordan walked up behind her.

"Damn it, why didn't you keep an eye on her? I didn't want her to know she was here," I replied. I saw Kaiya slip out of her shoes and pull off her earrings. Oh, shit. I've never seen her this calm, and angry. She was a scary little something. God, I loved this woman.

"We tried to, but, Kaiya's pretty quick," Parker replied.

"Come on, Kee-kee, let Sebastian...", Jordan replied pulling on her arm, but Kaiya broke away from his grip and walked towards Bianca. I motioned to my brothers and Jordan to leave her alone.

Kaiya walked up to Bianca, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I thought I caught a whiff of a trifling bitch in here and lo and behold--it was the stench of a stank ho. How are you Bianca? What, you didn't expect to see me? You look like a two bit ho, as usual. Oh, by the way, I'm very, very pissed off at you. You almost took me away from my handsome and sexy fiance', who happens to think that you are shit. Your homegirls fight like bitches. Next time, hire good people to fight your battles for you, you stanky punk bitch."

"Hi, Ms. Goody Two Shoes. Nice dress, although the person wearing it is doing nothing for it. I heard you had a little accident. I wish I could say I was sorry, but I would be lying. As I always say, if you don't succeed, try, try again. You won't know what hit you this time, Ms. Priss," Bianca replied with a laugh.

Kaiya looked at her. "You are such a coward. You snuck in here to try to get to a man who looks at you as if you were shit that was stuck to the bottom of his shoe. What you did to me was pretty fucked up. I could have been killed."

"Those were my precise intentions, but people just don't follow orders the way they used to. You were supposed to suffer, slow. Sebastian was going to mourn you and I was going to jump right in your place, where I belong. As I stated to sexy Bas, I'm not finished with you yet. But, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I told you before, watch your back, you saddity little bitch," Bianca replied. Kaiya walked directly into her face and looked up at her.

"And I told you anytime, anyplace. See, I don't have to hire someone or sneak you to kick your ass and since this looks like the right time and the right place, I should be doing what I have been dreaming of doing since I first saw your stank ass and that is kicking your ass into the ground. Why am I talking to this stupid bitch!!!" Kaiya replied as she cocked back her right arm and punched Bianca square in the mouth. Bianca kicked Kaiya, but Kaiya moved out of the way. She tried to hit Kaiya and when she did, she slapped her in the face.

"Ooh, catfight. This is kinda hot," Parker replied.

"Only you would say something like that at a time like this," I replied.

"That's all you got, you punk bitch," Kaiya replied grabbing her by the shoulders. Bianca kicked Kaiya in the shin.

"Take that Ms. Priss," Bianca replied.

"Now I'm really pissed off," Kaiya replied, grabbing her and pulling her in a headlock. Kaiya began to punch her in the face.

"Leave...us...alone.....you....stank...heifer," Kaiya replied as she punched Bianca's face. Bianca stepped on Kaiya's foot with her shoe and Kaiya yelled, "Ow, you bitch," and kicked Bianca in the leg.

"Ow, that hurt, heifer," Bianca replied, looking up at Kaiya with a busted lip, a cut above her eye and a bloody nose. Kaiya looked back at her with a smile and not a scratch on her.

"It's supposed to, ho. Come on, you're a bad bitch, kick my ass! Let's go," Kaiya replied.

"Oh shit, Kaiya's scary," Parker replied. Tiffany and Lauren saw the commotion and ran up.

"Kick her ass, cous. Whip that bitch's ass," Tiffany yelled.

"That's my cous," Jordan replied.

"You are not going to stop them?" Randall asked.

"And get my ass kicked when I get home and then get put on pussy lockdown? Hell, no. She's deserves whatever happens to her," I replied telling them to let them go. Randall ran off to get our parents. I'm glad the rest of the party couldn't see this.

"You can't fight for shit, bitch. I'm ending this right now. Stay out of my life, leave my man alone!" Kaiya yelled, as Bianca tried to swing at her. Kaiya caught her with a solid right hook that knocked Bianca to the floor, holding her face. Deja vu.

"You don't have nothin' to say now, huh, bitch. That was for my man," Kaiya replied, then she punched her in her face again and kicked her in the stomach. "That was for me. Now stay the fuck out of our lives, you slutty bitch," Kaiya yelled spitting in Bianca's face. Bianca held her stomach and face, crying. Our parents, Carina, Jess, and Talia were there as well. Tiffany and the girls pulled Kaiya away from Bianca, because she was still kicking her. Security pulled a semi-conscious Bianca up.

"How does it feel, bitch?" Jess asked as they walked off with Kaiya.

"Yeah, and it didn't take two people to do it. Come on, cous," Tiff replied.

I walked up to Bianca and replied,"If you know what's good for you, you would never bother us again. It's over for you in more ways than one," I replied with a smile.

"Sebastian, what are you talking about?" Bianca slurred.

"You'll see. Your life as you know it is over. I warned you and now you are going to see that I am not someone that you mess with. Get this loony bitch out of here," I replied as security took her out. I heard Bianca yell, "Sebastian, I need you, Sebastian, Sebastian!"

"Jesus, son, she really was a whacko," my father replied.

"I can't believe yall let my baby fight like she was in the street," Mama Dee replied.

"You know your daughter, Mama Dee. Besides, Kaiya didn't get a scratch on her," I replied with a smile. Parker detoured me back to the guys and elbowed me.

"How cool was that? Two women literally fighting over you. That was such a turn on, but you should be really scared of the woman you call your sweet, innocent baby, because I know I am," Parker replied as we laughed. The guys went out and made sure the party didn't stop as I waited for Kaiya.

10 minutes later, Tiffany came out of the bathroom speaking on the cell phone. I knew Tiffany was up to something, but I didn't say anything. Tiffany nodded her head at me and I nodded mine back. I don't know who Tiffany called, but it couldn't have been anyone I would want to mess with. She smiled and blew me a kiss, then she went out on the dance floor. I knew then that I would never do anything to piss Tiffany off again.

Kaiya walked up to me, her hair a mess, one of the straps on her dress ripped, but not a scratch on her. She hugged me and I hugged her back, kissing her on the head.

"It's over, finally," she replied with happiness in her voice.

"Yes, it's over," I said, with hope in my voice.

"Thank you for not stopping me. I feel better now," she replied.

"I knew better. She deserved worse than that," I replied. We stood silently, holding each other. Nothing else had to be said about what just occured.

Kaiya looked up at me and I asked, "Do you want to leave?"

"Yes, I do. I don't know if it's the champagne or the ass-kicking adrenaline, but I've been thinking about you and me doing some kinky shit in that limo all night," she replied. Why did she have to say that? All I could think about most of the night was getting her out of that dress and getting between her legs. Besides, watching her kick the shit out of Bianca had me hard as a rock (I know, but I couldn't help it).

We slipped out of the party and I pulled her into the limo. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was wonderful. The bitch didn't stop anything. We are going to have to do something really nice for our mothers, baby," she replied taking off my tie. She threw it on the other seat and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put her face in my hands and kissed her passionately.

"You love me?" I asked her in a deep voice, pushing her hair behind her right ear.

"You know I do," she replied with a kiss.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" I whispered, pulling her bottom lip gently into my mouth, then letting go. I ran my tongue slowly along her bottom lip, then I continued to kiss her lips.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good. I'm sorry about..", I replied, but she put two fingers to my lips. I took them and sucked them into my mouth gently.

"This wasn't your fault. She's out of our lives, baby. We don't have to say anything els about it. Now, kiss me," she replied as I pulled her fingers out of her mouth and kissed her passionately once more on the lips.

"I've been wanting to get under this dress all night," I replied, kissing her on the neck. Her hands went in my hair. I wanted to erase the memory of Bianca and what she did completely. I pulled down the right strap (the only remaining strap) of her dress and kissed her shoulder and collarbone, then I repeated the same with her left.

"I'm sorry about the dress, baby," she whispered.

"Not a problem. Lay back for me, sexy lady," I whispered, with other things on my mind. She laid back on the seat with her elbows up, staring at me as I laid out on the seat between her legs. I ran my hands up her legs and spread them wide. She winked at me. I hiked her dress up and kissed her up her legs to her thighs with finger soft kisses. She tried to help me by taking off her shoes, but I stopped her.

"No, babygirl, keep them on," I whispered, my eyes half closed with desire as I pulled her silk black g-string off slowly with me teeth. I looked up at her with my half closed eyes and she smiled. I stared at her exposed sex, so pretty and wet. I lightly grazed her clit with my thumb and she moaned.

"You look so good, baby. I've been wanting to taste you all night," I replied, still staring at her moist sex as I grazed her clit continuously with my thumb. I put one finger, then two inside of her moist, wet pussy. She felt so wonderful, wet and tight. She grinded on my fingers as I moved them in and out at the pleasurable pace that she loved.

"Why are you teasing me, Sebatian," she asked breathlessly.

"Now you know what I was going through earlier," I whispered.

"No fair, baby, I didn't do it on purpose. You know what I want you to do, Sebastian?" she asked pumping faster on my fingers.

"What do you want me to do baby? Tell me," I replied, picking up the pace with my fingers.

"I want you to put that sexy ass mouth, tongue, lips on me, please, baby," she moaned. I let out a low, sexy chuckle.

"Patience, baby, " I replied as she opened her eyes and stared at me. I looked up at her with my passion filled hazel eyes and removed my fingers from inside her wet heat, slowly licking them.

"Is that how you want me to lick you,...nice and slow?" I asked in a seductive whisper.

"Oh, God, baby, yes, just do it," she moaned. I laughed again and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I licked her thighs slowly, running my tongue in tiny circles all over them, then I spread her pussy wide and licked her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit and began to lick, suck and kiss her sex.

"You taste so good, Kai. I love the way you tast. Do you want me to do it like this baby?" I asked, licking her from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, then plunging my tongue inside, moving my tongue in and out of her. She put her hands in my hair as I licked her clit, then captured it in my mouth and sucked her. I wanted to make her forget about the bad spot of the evening by orally making her forget.

"Oh, yes, Sebastian, shit, like that. Don't stop, baby, please," she whispered, with tears running down her face. I smiled against her clit. I made love to her with my mouth until she begged me to make love to her. She screamed my name as her orgasm washed over her. I licked every drop of her sweet tasting essence with my tongue.

"Baby, please, I need you," she whispered breathlessly. I sat back against the seat and quickly pulled my pants and silk boxers down. Kaiya's back was to my front and I eased her on top of my solid as a rock penis. We moaned simultaneously and Kaiya clenched her inner muscles tight around my me.

"Shit, baby, you feel incredible," I whispered. When she was fully seated and I was in her to the hilt, she tried to move. I stopped her.

"Give me a minute, baby. It feels so good, just like this," I whispered, pulling down the rest of the dress and her bra so I could cup her breasts in my hand.

Kaiya whispered, "I can feel even better," and she began to move up and down, clenching her muscles tightly as she went up.

"Oh, shit, baby," I whispered, because of the wonderful sensation. I pumped up into her slowly at first, then faster. My hands moved from her breasts. I held her in place with one hand on her right hip, the other stroking her clit. I made sure that my penis stroked her clit as she moved up and down as well. When she came, she screamed my name loudly and I came hard right after her, moaning her name loudly, and spurting my seed deeply into her body. I kissed her on the neck and on her bare right shoulder as she laid back against me, spent and exhausted. Little did she know, I was just warming up.

When the limo dropped us off, I gave the guy $200 and smiled, carrying a tipsy and orgasm hazed Kaiya into the house to continue where we left off in the limo. That night, we made love like we had been apart for years, with abandon. I wanted to erase her mind of all the troubles that we had been facing. I wanted to give her, as well as myself, a night of constant orgasms and pure bliss. God knows we needed it.

Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

My last week as a free man was finally upon me. We were at our rehearsal dinner at Coleman's Steak House, and I started to think to myself. I was getting married in one day. I couldn't believe that I was so relaxed and happy about being married and having sex with only one person for the rest of my life. Damn, I just thought about that. One sexual partner, forever? That's deep. What the hell am I doing? No more variety, no more threesomes (because my fiancee' told me she wasn't having it--told you I was a freak). I looked over at my sexy, pretty wife-to-be and all those thoughts flew out of the window. Then I thought about how I turned Kaiya out and I smiled. My woman was a bona-fide freak and it was all thanks to yours truly. I started thinking about the fantastic sex that we have and I winked at her as I squeezed her thigh under the table. I wanted to have some of that mind-blowing sex now. She looked at me with a sideways glance.

"What? What's up?" Kaiya asked.

"Nothing, just thinkin'," I replied giving her a sexy grin. Parker and Raymond laughed.

"Oh, hell no. I know what you are thinking and I am not going into a freezer, broom closet or bathroom with you, you big freak. Wait until tomorrow night Sebastian," she whispered, so the rest of our guests wouldn't hear us. I laughed into her ear and pulled her closer to me by the waist, walking my fingers slowly up her spine.

"You didn't say that a few nights ago, hot chocolate. Come on baby, you and me in the Range for five minutes. Just five minutes, sexy," I pleaded, licking her spot behind her right ear and she shuddered and giggled. I smiled against her ear.

"Nope, it ain't gonna work, bro. The next time we do the nasty will be on our wedding night," she replied. She shook her head and sat straight up with a smile on her face. Her mind was made up. I was not going to get any loving until tomorrow. Oh, well, I tried.

I pouted and asked, "Can I get a kiss then?"

Kaiya smiled at me as I made a kissy face at her. She laughed.  "You never have to ask for that," she replied as she pulled my face into her hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. Between kisses, she whispered, "I love you" as we stared into each other's eyes. I whispered, "I love you too, sweetness," and gave her soft kisses on her lips.

"Here they go. Aw, damn, we don't want to see that lovey dovey crap until tomorrow. You two are sweet enough to rot my damn teeth. Get a room," Tiffany replied as everyone laughed. We pulled away from each other, and I wiped the lipstick from my lips.

"Well, since you put it that way...," I replied, but Kaiya put her hand over my mouth.

"Tiff, please, don't give his fucking insatiable ass any ideas. Okay," Kaiya replied. Mama Dee and Shopzilla's heads swung around at Kaiya after she cursed and stared.

I pointed to Kaiya. "She said it, ma."

"Oops, sorry mommy, sorry ma. Tattle tale," Kaiya replied, with her sweetest smile, pinching me in the side.

"Ow, stop hurting me, woman," I replied. Mama Dee and my mom shook their heads and finished their conversation.

The dinner began to die down and people begin to leave. Our parents left, instructing us both to not get drunk. Kaiya's bachelorette party was 20 minutes away and I was going to Ladeo's in downtown Miami to attend a party for one of my dad's artists with the boys. I told them that I did not want a bachelor party and I meant it. I had already planned the bachelor party of the century for Jordan for his wedding next month, and it was not easy. I didn't need a bachelor party and I was pretty adamant about the subject. I remember saying when I was 18 that I would get married an hour before I died. At that time, I could not fathom settling down with one person. I'm glad Kaiya changed all that.

As for Bianca, we haven't heard from her since. I know that she was fired from pending jobs and was pretty much unemployable in the fashion industry now, thanks to yours truly and my connections. I also saw a strange smile of satisfaction on Tiffany's face as we discussed Bianca a week ago at Tiff's birthday dinner. I don't know what Tiffany did, and she won't tell me. I am definitely not stupid enough to ask.

The bridal party was standing in the parking lot, about to embark on our nightly acts of leisure. Kaiya and her bridesmaids were staying at my parents house for the night (my mother wouldn't have it any other way. She had a breakfast being catered and everything. What did I get? Nothing. Sorry, I'll continue). The groomsmen and I were staying at Parkers's awesome penthouse in downtown Miami, close to the gardens where the ceremony was being held. I hugged Kaiya around the waist and she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her on the forehead.

"It's going to feel funny not sleeping next to you tonight, baby. I'm going to miss you," Kaiya replied, playing with the collar of my navy blue t-shirt.

"I know. I've gotten so used to sleeping with you. I'm going to miss you too, but we'll get through it. Hey, by this time tomorrow you will be Mrs. Sebastian Langley", I replied with a smile. She smiled back at me.

"Oh, yeah, I will, huh? Sebastian, are you sure about this?" Kaiya asked with a concerned look on her face, her fingers still playing with my collar.

"Kai, you sound crazy. Of course, I'm sure, baby. You are going to be stuck with me...ever, and that's a long time without the 'for' in front of it," I replied, kissing her lightly on the neck.

"I know, and that's just how I want it. I just wanted to make sure. I'm a little nervous," she replied.

"You dont' have anything to worry about. As for you, young lady, you have fun, but not too much fun. I know how buck wild you get when you and your girls get together. I don't want to see your ass on a "Brides Gone Wild" video, or some stupid shit like that," I replied.

Kaiya whispered in my ear, "Okay, daddy, the same goes for you."

"I'm not having a party. I'm going out. Oh, wait a minute, did you just call me daddy? I like the way you said that. Say it again," I replied with a grin.

"What am I going to do with you? You are too much, boy. You now how you get when you are clubbing, so keep the hands to yourself. And as for calling you daddy again...I don't think so," Kaiya replied.

"Alright, I'm going to remember that," I replied.

"I spoil you too much, daddy," she whispered in that sexy little voice of hers, lightly running her tongue along the shell of my ear. I grinned at her.

"Damn, girl, don't tease like that. Why do you have to be so difficult? All you had to do was say it when I asked you to. See, that wasn't so hard. Speaking of hard, you sounded so sexy that you...," but Kaiya interrupted me with a laugh.

"Tommorow night, Sebastian," Kaiya replied.

"Party pooper. Oh, don't give those sweaty ass naked men a personal lap dance, either," I replied looking into her eyes as I imagined Kaiya dancing on, and being groped and felt up by some dudes named "Velvet Steel" or "Dark Gable". My ego began to play tricks on me. I began to feel a little jealous.

"But, what if they are really, really fine?" she asked. I looked at her seriously and cupped her round behind with both hands.

"Oh, well, in that case, HELL NO, especially if they look like your dream men, yeah I know about them, Boris and Brad Pitt. Keep your ass from gyrating and grinding on strange men's equipment. This is my booty. MINE. Do you understand?" I asked possessively. Kaiya laughed.

"Oooh, I love it when you get all jealous, Sebastian. You are making me so hot, daddy," she whispered and chuckled. My eyes lit up and I kissed her.

"You are truly trying my patience, woman. Matter of fact, why don't we go and handle our business right now and I can remind you who it's for, so you don't forget," I whispered, running my hands all over her butt.

"You ain't saying nothin' but a word, baby. Let's go," she replied, running her hands all over my chest and biting her bottom lip. I licked my lips slowly as Tiffany pulled us apart.

"Oh uh uh. We don't have time for no freaky deaky shit, Kai, we gotta go. I paid too much damn money and after the week I had, I have...no, I need to see some sexy, oily, naked ass men who don't want conversation or a relationship. They just want to shake their ass for some cash, maybe bone a lonely woman, so let's go. You can wear her out tomorrow, 3B," Tiffany replied as everyone laughed.

"You should have asked me, Tiff, I would have done it for free," Parker piped in from his Escalade as everyone laughed.

Tiffany grinned at Parker. "You are fine and all, but Kee-kee don't want to see your ass. She's already got a carbon copy of you to herself. Besides, you're her brother-n-law. I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind checking out your merchandise, but that's neither here nor there," she replied winking at Parker.

"Anytime, Tiff. But if I show you mine, you have to show me yours," Parker replied with a smile.

"You got that," Tiffany replied. I kissed Kaiya quickly one time and popped her on the ass. She turned around and I winked at her.

"Oh, hell no. You are not flirting with my sister," Jordan replied.

"Why not, she's a hottie," Parker replied winking at a laughing Tiffany.

"Ms. Thang, stop flirting with Parker. Seriously, Parker, not my lil sis, bro, I mean it," Jordan replied giving Parker a look that could kill. Parker laughed and sat back in his truck.

"We have a date, tomorrow, 4pm, don't stand me up," I replied to Kaiya.

"I won't. I love you," she replied smiling.

"I love you. Tiff, don't let those sweaty ass men push up on my baby. That ass belongs me," I yelled. Tiffany gave me the finger as she opened the driver's door of her BMW SUV.

"To hell with you, 3B. Don't come at me with that dumb shit. It's a bachellorette party and she's the damn bride. The help is going to do whatever I paid them to do and that means she's going to have naked, oily, large male genitalia flung in her face all night. Think about that while yall are clubbin'. Goodnight. Love ya," Tiffany replied as she, my future wife and the rest of the bridesmaids drove away laughing and honking their car horns.

Parker, Randall, my cousin Kyle, Jordan and Raymond laughed at me as I walked to Parker's Escalade. I sat in the passenger seat.

"That damn Tiff," I replied.

"Yeah, Tiff is something," Kyle replied.

"Man, Tiff is funny as hell. You should have seen the look on your face. Close your mouth, lil bro, something might fly in it," Parker replied as he started the truck and pulled away from the restaurant.

"Man, kiss my ass, Parker," I replied.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me. You should be worried about your woman grinding on some guy named "Chocolate Thunder," he replied as the rest of the fellas laughed.

"Shut the hell up and drive," I replied as we headed to the club.

****************************************************

I pulled my long sleeved white tee sleeves down as I climbed out of Parker's truck. Over the long sleeved white tee, was a navy blue vintage t-shirt, paired with a pair of dirty denim baggy jeans, with white and navy sneakers. It was still a little early, so no lines had formed outside the club. I was going to have fun and forget that some overly muscular dude named, "Magic Stick" with a huge schlong was probably feeling up on my female as we speak. I needed a drink, bad.

"J, I need a drink," I replied as we walked in the doors of the club. When we crossed the threshold of the club, I heard a familiar verse and my eyes widened at the sight before me.

'Let me see you pop them thangs, shake 'em, doo-doo brown
I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock right now'

I looked around and there were beautiful, half-naked women everywhere, in every shade and nationality, dancing and about 50 guys that I grew up with, including family members (the sperm donor included) yelling and clapping at me. I put my hands in my face and laughed. I turned around and looked at Jordan and Parker and slapped their hands, because I know they were fully responsible.

"You should have seen the look on your face," Raymond replied.

"That was classic," Kyle replied.

"It's all on tape, too," Randall replied.

"I told yall, no party," I replied laughing.

"You should know by now we don't do a damn thing you say. Congratulations, man," Jordan replied, slapping my hands again.

"Thanks. Yall have really outdone yourselves this time. You shouldn't have...," I replied, as I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. A tall, pretty, caramel woman with sleek, shoulder length black hair, dressed in a hot pink string bikini handed me a glass of Belvedere and a black shiny card with a phone number. I glanced at her slowly, then I looked at the fellas, who shook their heads, smiling as I looked back at the caramel cutie in front of me. They were so wrong for doing this, but so, so right. Thank you God, for making women.

"Yall...really...shouldn't...have," I replied, slowly to the guys, my eyes focused on the half-naked smiling woman in front of me. I took a sip of my drink. "Thank you, for the drink. Hello, sweetheart," I replied to the woman.

"Good evening, Dr. Langley. Congratulations. I am Nela, one of your assistants that will be serving you this evening," she replied with a sexy smile. Another woman, in the form of a petite chocolate Hershey Kiss, dressed in a red bikini, with short, curly black hair, appeared at my left side, putting her arm through mine with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"Serving me?" I asked, because that went a lot of ways. Hey, I have a dirty mind.

"Yes, sir. If you need anything, and I do mean anything, beep myself or Mocha, and we will be there. First, may we escort you to your seat?" she asked, as I looked back at my friends, who were all looking at my escorts various body parts.

"You lucky bastard," Raymond replied.

"If you must ladies, thank you. Why, hello, cutie pie," I replied looking down at Mocha.

"Good evening, Dr. Langley and congratulations. Your woman is most certainly a lucky one," she replied, with a dimpled smile, escorting me to a huge mahoghany leather chair that was placed in the center of the club. I sat in the chair and smiled widely. They both kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I took another sip of Belveder and placed it on the table beside the chair. My friends laughed. Life is too damn good.

"Thank you, ladies. This is for you and you," I replied, pulling out two fifty dollar bills and giving each woman one.

"Thank you, Dr. Langley. We will be right back," Nela replied, blowing kisses to me and walking off, with me looking sideways at them as they walked away. You have to love the Lord for making such beautiful creatures.

I nodded my head as I watched those beautiful asses walk away. "Take your time, ladies...please. Uh, uh, uh. Lord have mercy," was all I could say as my friends and brothers walked up to me, shaking their head in agreement.

"Well, this party is definitely the stuff of legends. It's off the chain. Look at all this scattered ass, in various shapes and shades, I might add. Yall got something here for everyone. You've created a wonderful 'ho-asis' here. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I love yall, man," I replied, staring at all the lovely pieces of eye candy at the party.

"We know you do, Bas. We aim to please," Jordan replied with a smile.

Parker gestured with his arms to the party. "Do you see this shit?
This is sick. I thought I couldn't top Randall's party, but I am a man with a very vivid imagination. We bought out the club for the night. There are about 75 beautiful women here, with sunshine between their legs and their mouths. You have the best Cuban cigars and more liquor and food than you can stand. It doesn't get any better than this. This is a work of art, a masterpiece, better than any damn Picasso I've ever seen. You better do more than love us, you need to be kissing our feet and giving us your firstborn," Parker replied with a huge grin on his face.

"I am not going to front, yall did yall thing, but I ain't kissing your crusty ass feet, man," I replied.

"This is freakin' paradise," Kyle replied.

"Yeah. A room full of women who can't say no to you. I would call that Paradise, Kyle," Parker replied.

Randall hit me on the back and replied, "Yep, look at all these women, Sebastian. Take a good, long look, because that's all you are going to be doing from now on."

"You are seriously getting married tomorrow, Bas? I've known you since college and you did your thing with the honies. You were kind of a legend, man. Are you really getting hitched?" Raymond asked.

All eyes were on me and I replied (with no hesitation, I might add). "You damn right I'm getting married tomorrow. I love that girl and no amount of barely there booty is going to change that. I have had enough ass to last 5 men. My oats are sown. I'm done with all that stuff, Raymond."

"Yeah, we figured you would say some sissy shit like that, but we still wanted to give you a taste of what you are going to be missing anyway," Parker replied.

"And I can really see that now, thanks big bro," I replied.

"Anytime, Bas. That's what big brothers are for," Parker replied with a smile.

"This 'ho-asis' was all for me? You shouldn't have. I know you already have the women you want picked out," I replied to Parker.

"I wanted you to be happy, but not too happy. You know me like a book. Some of this was for you, but mostly it's for the fellas who have a free dick, mostly myself," Parker replied. I shook my head knowingly.

"I figured as much, Park. But, to be honest, none of these chics can hold a candle to my baby, so I'm not missing much," I replied with a grin.

"Wha-whap," Raymond replied.

"Completely pussy whipped," Jordan replied.

"Look who's talking, J," Randall replied.

"Damn, I almost forgot," Jordan replied.

"Never thought I would see the day that my cous would be getting put on lockdown," Kyle replied.

"Yeah, but if you're gonna be whipped, Kaiya's little sexy ass is the perfect person to do it with. How did you get such a hot little chic, Sebastian?" Parker replied.

"Bro, I'm seriously not cool with you talking about how sexy my woman is, so chill," I replied.

"My bad, just a compliment. Wait a minute, I'm not drunk yet. What the hell have I been smoking lately, there is nothing good about being pussy whipped," Parker replied.

"Yall got jokes tonight. Ha, ha. Say whatever you want, but after seeing all this, I'm going to blow her back out tomorrow night," I replied with no shame and a grin on my face. My friends laughed. I looked over in the corner and saw my father smile at me and lift his drink to me, with 3 women dancing around him.

"Congratulations, kid," he yelled with a smile.

"Thanks, pops," I yelled.

"That's kind of gross. Why does he look like a dirty old man over there?" I asked.

"Because he is a dirty old man, Bas," Randall replied.

"Man, that's what I'm talking about. He looks like a pimp. Go pops, do your thing. I ain't mad at you," Parker yelled, laughing.

"Just wait until the Viagra wears off. Poor chics don't even know," I replied as we all laughed.

"You would think this was his bachelor party," I replied. When I looked up, the fellas were gone. Nela and Mocha were standing in front of me. They started gyrating their hips in front of me. Mocha sat on my lap with a plate of fruit, along with a cigar and smiled. I returned her smile.

"Would you care for a cigar?" Mocha asked. I was beginning to like this.

"Maybe later, thanks," I replied. She placed the cigar on the side table.

"Would you care for some fruit, Dr. Langley?" Mocha asked.

"Yes, I would. Thank you, darlin'" I replied.

"You're welcome," Mocha replied. She dipped a strawberry in whipped cream and fed it to me. Nela danced in front of me to "Rump Shaker", and then she bent over with her luscious behind right in my face. Is there such a thing as too much ass, because Mocha and Nela had enough to feed the needy. Was there such a thing? Nah. This was not fair. I love nice asses, and I think that's why Jordan and Parker did this to me. They found two of the prettiest women, with two of the best asses I have ever seen (besides my baby's) and gave them the duty of attending to my every need for the entire evening. I looked over at Parker and J on one of the couches as a few women danced for them and they smiled at me. I would not touch these women, out of the love and respect I have for my lady. But damn, it was hard not to just reach out and grab a boob or an ass cheek. Life doesn't get any better than this, with half-naked chics dancing and feeding you. I really, really love those guys.

Nela looked at me sexily through her legs. "Do you need anything, Dr. Langley?" she asked. Why did she have to ask such an innocent, loaded question?

"No sweetheart, everything is just fine," I replied, meaning that in more ways than one, looking at her ass sideways. Mocha wiped my mouth with a black linen napkin and fed me another strawberry as Nela did a split on the floor and winked at me. Whoa, wasn't she the flexible one. Then Nela sat on her knees and gyrated all the way back, with her legs wide open and her back flat on the floor, gyrating her hips. I could see the print of her sex smiling up at me through her hot pink bikini bottom. Very nice girls. I looked back over at my friends and they just shook their head with a grin. Take me now, Lord, I thought as I smiled.

Why did Nela do that? Oh-because she was being paid to. And why was Mocha so luscious and cute? Oh-because God made her that way. Lord, have mercy on me. Give me strength. I'm glad the old Sebastian was out of the building. I was so grateful that I was crazy in love with Kaiya because I would really do some damage to these women tonight. Damn. My woman was in a whole lot of trouble tomorrow.

"Do you mind if we ask you a few questions, Dr. Langley?" Mocha asked, putting a shrimp to my mouth. I opened wide and accepted the shrimp.

"Nope, go ahead," I replied as Nela's top came off. Whoa. I sipped my drink.

"What is your field of specialty?" Nela asked, as she shook her breasts in my face. I smiled at her and licked shrimp cocktail sauce from the corner of my mouth.

"Neurosurgery," I replied. I really needed the conversation to distract me from the tits that were in my face.

"Oh, so you are a head doctor," Mocha replied with a grin. I laughed. That was such a dirty line.

"Yeah, I definitely am," I replied.

"What a coincidence. You slice them and I assist. I'm in my last year of nursing school. When I graduate, I'm going to be a surgical nurse," Mocha replied.

"That's cool. They make very nice money. Are you in school, Nela?" I asked.

"Yeah, for accounting," she replied and rolled her hips.

"Good field," I replied.

"So, what's your fiancee's name?" Mocha asked after feeding me more shrimp cocktail.

"Kaiya," I replied with a smile as she and Nela switched places. "Back that Ass up" came on and Mocha began to back her ass up in front of me. Nela sat on my lap and fed me.

"That's a pretty name," Mocha replied moving in a circle.

"Belongs to a beautiful woman," I replied.

"That's so sweet. You must really love your woman," Nela replied, feeding me a grape as Mocha dropped to the floor and back up again.

"I do. Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Kind of, and not to brag, but we are, fine as hell, you can't deny that," Nela replied.

"No doubt. I concur," I replied.

"But, truth be told, we are dancers. We are paid to dance only. Most men think that we are prostitutes. Most men would be grabbing and sucking on us by now. Most men would have tried to screw us by now. You are just letting us do our job and I figured you must love your woman to do that. Very respectful, nice. You haven't treated us like whores, either," Nela replied.

"This is your job. Do your thing, girl. I'm not most men, but I'm not a saint, trust me. You two are fine as hell and it is taking sheer willpower not to touch you two," I replied.

"You most certainly are not most men," Mocha replied.

"Besides, my mother raised me to never touch unless I was invited and my fiancee' told me not to touch any woman but her," I replied.

"You are too much, sexy doc. Fine and cute, too," Nela replied. They were laying on the charm, but I couldn't knock their hustle. It was their job.

"Uh huh, fine, cut and sweet. Yeah, you either love the piss out of your girl or you are gay," Mocha replied, bending with her ass in my face.

"Trust me sweetheart, I'm not gay. You felt that I'm not gay," I replied to Mocha.

"Yeah, you're right. My bad, I'm sorry," Mocha replied.

"No problem, mama," I replied.

"Damn, Kaiya better hold on to you," Nela replied.

"Very lucky girl," Mocha replied.

"That goes both ways, darlin'," I replied with a smile as they continued to "assist" me.

Mocha and Nela were nice girls. They were actually fun to talk to. They had actual brains, which was shocking. I started to think about my baby and I didn't get drunk. I had a very important day tomorrow. I wondered what Kaiya was doing? On second thought, I don't want to think about that because I definitely did not want her to see what I was doing! This party was not a bad idea after all.

Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

 

The parents of Ms. Kaiya Lanay Walker

and the parents of Dr. Sebastian Colin Langley

would like to cordially invite you

to celebrate a most joyous occasion, 
the union of their children in holy matrimony
Saturday, September 2, 2006, 4:00pm
Westminister Botanical Gardens
2300 Marisipo Lane
Miami, FL

*Reception immediately following in the Carlyle Garden Courtyard

 

This was it--my last stand as a single man. I figured I would be scared, but I was pretty cool. Last night made me realize how lucky I was and that I could have been any of those single guys at my party, who were looking for love, the real deal, but denying it.

I could not wait for the honeymoon. Kaiya was in for a real surprise. I asked her where she wanted to go and she couldn't decide between Hawaii and France. The parental units did us a major solid and paid for our 2 week honeymoon--one week in Hawaii and one week in France. It was actually my father's idea. He said Kaiya deserved it after the shit with Bianca, which was all my fault in the first place. He also went on to say that if Kaiya was going to be stuck with my ass, at least let her first two weeks of marriage to me be enjoyable. My sperm donor--words cannot express my feelings for him. I worked my ass off to get 2 1/2 weeks off for my wedding, which meant "Kaiya neglect", but she understood, she always did. For 2 weeks, it was going to be me and my baby--no work, no chores, just the way we liked it.

I hadn't talked to Kaiya since last night, and I missed her voice. I walked out to the penthouse balcony, bare chested with plaid PJ pants and slippers. I closed the door, because I didn't want to wake anyone and looked at the view. Kaiya picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Hello," Kaiya replied with a laugh.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked.

"Hey, you, I'm fine," she replied.

"Did my mother give you something new?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

She answered me with a giggle. "Yes, she did. Sebastian, they're beautiful. The necklace, the earrings and the bracelet. Do you know how expensive those were? What am I asking, of course you do," Kaiya asked referring referring to the 6 carat diamond bracelet, 3 carat teardrop diamong earrings and the 10 carat white gold diamond necklace. Yeah, it cost a pretty penny, but she was worth it and Shopzilla insisted.

"Kaiya, you need to stop worrying about how much things cost. You really don't know the money you are marrying into, do you? You are about to be a very wealthy woman in a matter of hours. All I want to know is do you like them--yes or no?" I asked. And for those who wanted to know, I didn't make her sign a prenupt, because I trust Kaiya and we're not breaking up. Kaiya's never been hung up on my money and besides, I want to share everything with her, 50/50. Some of my friends think I'm nuts, (the sperm donor included) but I know my woman, and that's all I have to say about that.

"I love them. The jewelry is going to bring out my dress. You really do spoil me, ya know," Kaiya said.

"You deserve it baby. I have more gifts for you," I replied.

"More?" Kaiya asked.

"Much, much, more," I replied, with a grin.

"You don't need to buy me anything else, Sebastian. I have you. That's all I need," she replied. Why did she have to say such sweet things and mean them? God, I love this woman.

"I know, because all I need is you. But, seriously, I'm a little materialistic when it comes to you. I like to see you in the best, with the best. So, I tend to go a little crazy with the gifts. It's a habit that I can't break. It's just one of the ways I express my feelings for you. I can't help myself, so stop telling me not to spoil you, Kaiya. It's not an option," I replied.

Kaiya sighed. "Boy, you are too much. What am I going to do with you, Sebastian Colin Langley?"

"Marry me and love me forever," I replied with a grin. I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"You got that right. Before I forget, how was your party? Are you hung over?" Kaiya asked with a giggle.

"It was one of the best bachelor parties ever. And no, I'm not hungover...wait a minute, you knew?" I asked.

"Of course I knew, you silly man. Who do you think talked them into it? Besides, Parker and Jordan kept bugging me to influence you to change your mind. They were literally destroyed when you told them
no bachelor party. After they got on my last nerve, I gave them the green light to do it anyway," Kaiya replied. I shook my head and let out a low chuckle.

"You wanted me to be in a room surrounded by desirable, naked women who wanted to yield to my every desire?" I asked.

"No, you dork, I wanted you to have fun, a traditional bachelor party, baby. I wanted you to have good memories, that's all. Besides, I'm not worried. I'm the one with the rock on my hand. I trust you and I know you love me," Kaiya said, lowering her voice. Damn, I love my chic!

"You are something else," I replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I know," she whispered.

"What about you? You didn't have too much fun, did you?" I asked and I heard her laugh.

"Yes, I did, and that's all you are going to get out of me. So, are you ready?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, but why are you whispering?" I asked her. Then I heard Shopzilla in the background fussing at Kaiya and ordering her to get off the phone.

"Because I had to sneak to answer the phone. Your mama is freaking me out. She's got everything on a time schedule. Your mama is a wedding tyrant. I've never seen her like this. Oh, man, here she comes," Kaiya whispered.

"Yeah, I hear her," I replied with a smile. Then, Shopzilla came over to Kaiya.

"I head that, missy. Kaiya, get your ass off the phone. I don't have time allotted for a phone call on my schedule. You know that we are on a strict schedule. Ms. Candice and her staff have started on everyone's hair, but yours. Tell Sebastian that you'll see him in a few hours at the altar. Chop, chop, get moving," she replied in a stern voice with a clap of her hands. Oh, shit, my poor baby.

"Kaiya, put the phone to her ear. Hey, ma. Don't be mad, I called her because I needed to hear her voice. Take it easy on her ma, she is the bride. This is her day," I stated.

"Hey, honey, that's really sweet, but we have too much to do. I know it's her day and I want her to remember it as perfect and completely memorable," my mother stated. Her heart was in the right place, but she was completely tripping out.

"Yeah, but acting like the Terminator ain't helping, ma. Relax, it's going to be okay. You're scaring my baby," I replied.

"She'll really be scared if this wedding goes to the crapper. I'll relax after the two of you are man and wife. In the meantime, we have a million things to do. I have 300 1bs of lobster that haven't been delivered, your cake is late and the flowers for the bridal party have not arrived yet. I have bridesmaids who want to walk down the aisle in $700 dresses without pantyhose. Yeah, imagine that. I got one bridesmaid who had on bright red fingernail polish, but guess what? She doesn't have it on anymore. I want classy and elegant and I will get it or die trying. Until everything is straight, I will not relax. As it is, I'm talking to you which is screwing with my schedule. I love you, baby boy, but you have 5 minutes to get off the phone with Kaiya. I mean it, 5 minutes. I'm timing you," she replied in a no nonsense tone of voice. This wedding stuff turned my mom into a crazy person.

"Yes, maam. Is she gone, baby?" I asked, as Kaiya returned to the phone.

"For the time being, but she looked at me and pointed to her watch. Your mom is really, really scary, Sebastian. She even has Tiff scared," Kaiya said.

"Why is she tripping about pantyhose and nail polish?" I asked.

"She has an itenarary and she says chop, chop and claps her hand as she's ordering you around. She has everyone scared shitless and my mommy ain't no better. Let me tell you about the pantyhose and red nail polish. Mommy saw that Tiff had on red nail polish. Mommy told her that "streetwalker red", is fine for going out to a club, but she would not have it in her baby's wedding. She then told Tiff that she was the maid of honor and should know better. Tiff didn't know what the big deal was. My mama said she didn't want to see any hooker red nails on her baby's wedding photographs. She then yelled to your mother about Tiff's nails and went to inspect everyone of the bridesmaids nails. Your mom ran over, screamed and yelled to one of the manicurist to hurry and take it off Tiff's nails, ASAP. Tiff stated that she was a grown woman and her mother didn't tell her what color to polish her nails and she was keeping her nail polish on, and that was that. Why did she say that? Your mom smiled, walked into the kitchen and came back with a mallet. Your mom then went on to show Tiff the mallet and told Tiff that is she wanted to keep her fingers, she would let Ms. Lynn give her a quick French mani/pedi, or else she wouldn't have fingertips to polish in the near future. Needless to say, Tiff agreed. The pantyhose thing is really a trip. Lauren doesn't wear pantyhose often and when my mama and yours found out, they went ape shit. My mother told her that this was a formal wedding and as she didn't see any trollops anywhere, everyone better wear pantyhose or else. At this time, your mama asked Carina to show Lauren her pantyhose. Your mother stated to Lauren that she had 35 minutes, tapping her watch, to haul her little narrow ass to the mall and buy some pantyhose because she was not going to have Lauren strutting around in a $700 dress and $300 shoes, dressed like a harlot at a hootnanny, then she yelled chop, chop, and clapped her hands. She told Lauren it only takes 10 minutes to get to the mall from here and she was timing her ass. She told her to make no stops or she was coming after her. My mother then jumped in and stated that she'd better get control top because she didn't want to see any sagging asses walking down the aisle. Lauren grabbed her purse and hauled ass. I'm really frightened, Sebastian," Kaiya replied. I laughed my ass off. That was my mother. When she was on a mission, she didn't play around.

"It's going to be okay, sweetness. My mama is a little scary at times like this, but she means well," I replied.

"I know, but you could have told me she was going to turn into Sergeant Slaughter. She's been like this for the last week. Talia told me she was worse when she and Randall got married. I didn't listen. Oh, shit, here she comes. I gotta go. I love you," Kaiya whispered as I heard my mother yell," Your five minutes are up, missy, get your ass in gear. Chop chop." Damn, this wedding stuff was making my mom nuts.

"I love you," I stated as a I hung up the phone. I laughed as I walked into the penthouse.

A few hours later, the guys began to wake up and I had them laughing as I told them about Shopzilla. Randall laughed and stated that Talia was shell shocked after the wedding, thanks to Shopzilla. We ate lunch, and an hour later we began to get dressed. I put on Kaiya's favorite cologne, Jean Paul Gautier. I looked around at the guys dressed in black Armani suit tuxedos. I gave Jordan the box with Kaiya's ring in it. It was similar to her engagement ring, made up of 2.5 carat baguettes, set in platinum. I engrageved, "Kaiya, all my love forever", in the inside.

This was it. We were standing at the altar. There were about 300 people present. Our mothers did a fantastic job. The colors of sage (yeah, I know it's light green, but that damn word has been drilled into my head by my fiancee for four months) cream, and gold looked beautiful together. I wore a cream silk tie and shirt, Jordan wore gold, and the rest of the groomsmen wore sage. I suddenly got a little anxious. Jordan reassured me by patting me on the shoulder and I began to relax.

The wedding processional began and our mothers were escorted to their seats, then the bridesmaids, dressed in their sage dresses and not one sagging ass in sight. Tiffany, the maid of honor, stood out in a shimmery gold off the shoulder dress, looking beautiful. She winked at me and I grinned. The ring bearer and flower girl then came down the white velvet aisle.

Everyone stood up and my hands began to sweat, not because I was nervous, but because I was anxiously awaiting. I hadn't seen her dress, but everyone told me it was a work of art by Vera Wang. The music changed and I saw her. My heart fell to my feet. I would never forget the sight of her walking down the aisle, her love for me blatantly expressed in her eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful, past my expectations. The entire audience oowed and ahhed as Kaiya walked down the aisle with her father, smiling at me. Her dress was ivory and strapless with crystals along the top of the dress. I can't really describe the dress, but it was beautiful--hey, I'm a guy. Her hair was styled in pretty curls and instead of a veil, a diamond tiara topped her head, which was fitting, because she looked like a princess. The diamonds that I bought her looked beautiful. I could hardly breathe. I smiled widely at her as she walked slowly down the aisle. I glanced at my parents and Mama Dee was crying, along with Shopzilla. Herb even had a smile on his face. Jordan tapped me on the shoulder and leaned into me.

"She looks...," Jordan whispered.

"Absolutely breathtaking, I know," I whispered. Kaiya smiled at me and I mouthed, "I love you", to her. She smiled wider. She didn't have to tell me back, because I already knew.

"Did you ever think...," Jordan asked.

"Never in a million years," I whispered.

"You know you are a lucky son-of-a...," Jordan whispered.

"I know," I whispered.

"Treat her right or you'll have to deal with me," Jordan whispered forcefully.

"I know," I replied as she arrived at the altar. I shook her father's hand. I held my left hand out to her and she took it. I led her up to the reverend and he smiled at us. She let go of my hand and held her bouquet in both hands. We faced one another.

"You may be seated. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this beautiful day to witness the marital union of Sebastian Colin Langley and Kaiya Lanay Walker," the reverend began.

He got to the "speak now or forever hold your peace part," and I prayed to God that no one, especially Bianca, showed up. Security was pretty severe and they were being paid a pretty penny. No one said anything, so the reverend continued.

"Sebastian and Kaiya would like to give their own vows. Kaiya," the reverend replied. Kaiya passed her bouquet to Tiffany and held my hands. Kaiya smiled up at me and I stared into those pretty brown eyes as she began to speak.

"Sebastian, my best friend, the man that I love more than anything in this world. You were so totally unexpected, but highly anticipated. I never thought we would actually be here like this, but here we are. You are insanely cocky, annoying, arrogant and confident and I love those things about you. A lot of people don't get to see the wonderful, giving, beautiful man that I know and I want you to know that I will always be here. You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and you make me believe that I can do anything. You make me feel special, safe, happy and free and I love the way you love me. We have been through so much together, good and bad, and that's how I want to continue this life, with you, together, through good times and bad. I want you to know that I will love you, cherish you, and honor you until I take my last breath. I give my heart, body and soul to you completely, so hold on tight to them and don't let go. I love you, forever, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you," she replied with tears rolling down her face. I hated to see her cry. I wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb and smiled at her.

"Sebastian," the reverend said. She knocked the wind out of my sails with her vows and I cleared my throat, gently gripping her hands.

"Kaiya, my first love, my last love, my only love. You were something that I wanted for a long time. You became my friend before you really knew me and you stayed my friend after you learned everything about me. For that, I am eternally grateful. I still don't know how I got lucky enough to have you, but I thank God for you. You saved my life. You are everything that I ever wanted and more. You are the first thing that I think about when I wake, you stay in my mind as I go through the day and your face is the one I see as I dream. You are the best thing about my life. You have made me a better man. You are my precious, sweet, lovely, Kaiya and I don't ever want you to change. You stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on you, 9 years ago and I don't ever want you to give it back. I will honor, cherish and respect you, always. I will take care of you and make it my duty to see that your every desire is fulfilled. You taught me how to love. My life has a purpose because you are apart of it. Kaiya, thank you for agreeing to spend the rest of your life with a man like me. I promise you, you will never regret it. A verse from one of my favorite songs describes my love for you. I love you in a place, where there's no space or time. I love you for my life, you are a friend of mine. Kaiya, my friend, my lover, my everything. The love of my life. This isn't the beginning, only a continuation," I replied. Kaiya and most of the women at the wedding were crying. I wiped her tears away and I couldn't wait until the ceremony was over. I had waited 9 years for this moment.

"The rings please," the reverend replied. Tiffany handed Kaiya my ring. It was a simple, shiny platinum band. I really wasn't a big jewelry guy, and Kaiya knew that. Kaiya smiled at me and I winked at her. She placed the ring near my finger, nervously shaking. The reverend asked to repeat "with this ring I thee wed," and she did as the reverend said and placed the ring on my finger. Jordan handed me Kaiya's band and she gasped. I took off her engagement ring and repeated after the reverend and placed the wedding band, then her engagement ring on her ring finger.

She smiled at me and I couldn't wait any longer. The reverend said a few more things and when he said, "By the power vested in me, by the state of Florida, I now...," and I quickly pulled Kaiya to me by the waist. I placed my right arm around her waist and my left hand to the back of her head and I leaned down and gave her one of the most passionate kisses ever. She held onto me and kissed me with the same intensity. I dipped her back and I kissed her harder. I tuned out the rest of the world as I kissed Kaiya, my love, my wife. My wife, mine. I loved that shit.

I pulled her up and gave her a soft, slow peck on the forehead. Everyone was clapping and yelling. My father yelled, "That's my kid." The reverend asked, "You couldn't wait until I finished, young man?" I looked down into my wife's beautiful eyes and I looked the reverend in the eye and smiled.

"No sir," I replied. The reverend laughed and told us congratulations. We turned to the audience holding hands and the reverend stated to the wedding audience, "I now present to you Dr. and Mrs. Sebastian Colin Langley." We began to walk down from the altar and I kissed her left hand as we walked down the aisle.

The reception was great, but I was anxious. I was ready to have my woman all to myself. My parents paid for us to stay at the Monticello, the most expensive hotel in Miami for our wedding night and we would catch a flight in the morning to our honeymoon destination. We danced to our song, "The Closer I Get to You". I held my arms tightly around her waist and she put her hands on the lapel of my tux.

"So, how do you feel, Mrs. Langley?" I asked staring into her eyes. Kaiya looked up and smiled.

"Mrs. Langley, I like it when you say that. I feel wonderful, in awe, shocked. This all seems too good. It feels like a dream," she replied.

"It's not a dream, baby. Do you want me to pinch you?" I asked in a sexy voice.

"No, because I know where you want to pinch me," she replied and laughed.

"Are you happy, Kaiya?" I asked.

"Yes, very. What about you, Dr. Langley?" Kaiya asked.

"I thought you already knew that," I replied as I leaned down and rubbed her nose lightly with mine.

"Wait right, here. I have a surprise for you," I stated.

"Another one," she asked.

"Yep," I replied and smiled at her. I walked over to the band and walked onto the stage. I asked them to stop playing and I grabbed the microphone.

"May I have your attention please? You all know who I am. I am the luckiest bastard in the world, and that pretty young thing standing in the middle of the floor is my heart. Kaiya, one of your favorite singers is here. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, the phenomenal, Mr. Brian McKnight," I stated as Brian walked out onto the stage. He shook my hand and I handed him the microphone and jumped down off the stage. I sauntered slowly back to Kaiya, who was staring, mouth agape at Brian McKnight.

"Thank you. Congratulations Sebastian and Kaiya. And, Sebastian, yes, you are indeed a lucky man. This is for the happy couple," Brian stated and began to sing. I grabbed Kaiya by the waist. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me all over my face.

Tiff and every single woman in the room ran to the front of the stage. It was a funny sight. We began to dance and I told others to join us. Brian smiled at the women that crowded the stage.

Parker walked up to Tiff and tapped her shoulder, asking her to dance. Tiff looked at Parker like he was nuts.

"Hell no. Do you see that man? I just want to stand here and stare at his sexy chocolate ass as he sings and figure out a way to get his ass to my house tonight. Thanks, Parker, but maybe later," Tiff replied as Parker shook his head, laughed and walked away.

"I guess that means you like the surprise," I replied as she calmed down. Kaiya place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Absolutely. You keep surprising me Sebastian," she replied as Brian began to sing "Love of My Life".

"That's what our life is going to be, babygirl. One great surprise after the next," I replied.

"You know I love this song," she stated as she looked at Brian and waved at him like a kid. I laughed.

"Yeah, and I love you," I replied kissing her softly on the forehead, pulling her closer to me. Brian sang his recent hit and congratulated us again.

I took off my tie and jacket and unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on my shirt as we danced to some of our favorite songs. It was time to throw the bouquet and toss the garter. Tiff almost knocked the life out of the rest of the bridemaids to get the bouquet. The fellas and myself laughed our ass off as Tiff walked around with her back straight and a finger in the air, saying, "What, what, it's mine, step off," she told the other bridesmaids.

It was time for the garter toss. I curved my finger at Kaiya and summoned her to sit down in a chair in the middle of the room. She sat and started blushing shyly. She knew what that shy shit did to me.

"You better stop that," I whispered.

"What? Sebastian, remember we are in a room full of people," Kaiya replied. I sat on the floor in front of her and grinned at her. I placed her left foot on my thigh and took off her shoe. I pulled the left side of her dress to her knees and saw her ivory and lace garter. I winked at her as I hooked two fingers into her garter, keeping my eyes trained on hers as I slid it slowly down her leg. When I pulled it off, I kissed the tip of her big toe and winked at her again as she laughed.
I pulled her dress back down and stood, holding the garter with the tip of my pinky, twirling it. When I tossed it, everyone pushed Kyle to the middle and it ended up on his head. There was some loud laughter and the party resumed.

The reception winded down and I wisked my new bride away in a white Rolls Royce that took us to our wedding suite. I picked her up and carried her over the threshold of the suite and she laughed.

"If you want to use your back ever again, you better put my heavy ass down, Sebastian," she said as I placed her gently on her feet.

"You are not heavy, baby. So what do you think?" I asked.

Kaiya gasped. "Oh my God, baby, this is beautiful," as she looked at the suite. The king size bed was a mahoghany, 4 poster bed in the middle of the room. Everything was draped in white satin and peach and red roses. There were rose petals all over the bed and floor and vanilla and jasmine candles lit everywhere. It looked exactly as I wanted it and I loved the expression on her face. I walked behind her and hugged her waist, putting my chin on her bare shoulder.

"I'm glad you like it," I replied. She turned around and put her hands on either side of my face and sighed.

"How I love you," she whispered and leaned up to kiss me softly on the lips. I kissed her back and she smiled, pulling away.

"I know," I replied. She picked up her Louis Vuitton travel bag and walked backwards to the bathroom.

"Stay, I'll be right back," she stated.

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied. She blew a kiss at me and closed the door.

I was so damn happy. I took off my clothes and answered my ringing cell phone in my black paisley silk boxers.

"Man, what the hell do you want? Very funny, Parker. No. No. Not your business, Parker. Yeah, whatever. I have a sexy naked woman waiting for me. I'm out, Park," I said, and turned off my cell phone.

I turned around and Kaiya was standing by the bedpost, dressed in the sexiest ivory negligee. She turned in a slow circle and asked, "Do you like it?"

"Let me take you all in, baby," I replied. I lazily looked at her from the bottom of her sexy little toes to the top of her head and back again, giving her a slow once over. She blushed and I smiled. It was classic Kaiya, not flashy, but simple and sexy. The negligee enhanced all the assets I loved. It was floor length satin with spaghetti straps, complete with a thigh high split on the right side, with a plunging v-neckline that outlined those pretty breasts, and the back dipped into a v all the way to the the top of her behind. As she walked towards me, the gown moved and hugged her curves. She was beautiful and I loved the way she looked in white. It made her brown skin look more beautiful than it already was. I went to her and I kissed her lips, her cheeks her eyes and her forehead.

"You take my breath away, Kaiya. Twice in one day. What are you trying to do to me, girl?" I asked as I stroked her right cheek with the back of my hand. Kaiya smiled as she ran her hands slowly down my chest and over my shoulders. A shiver ran through my body.

"Trying to compete with you and that face and this body. You are so fine, baby," she whispered and she placed two soft kisses to my chest. I sucked in a breath and it came out fast and ragged.

We stared into each others eyes for a few minutes. I bent down, picked her up and carried her to the bed. I placed her in the middle of the bed and she sat up on her elbows and one leg up, staring at me with the sweetest look on her face. I crawled to her and kissed her lips softly. She started to pull down the straps of her negligee, but I pushed her hands away and kissed them.

"We have all night, Kai. I don't want you to do anything but feel. Let me take care of you, pleasure you. Let me make love to you, my pretty little wife, for the first time. I want to show you how I feel with every kiss, caress, stroke, lick and touch. Leave everything to me, sweetness," I whispered as I kissed her softly on the lips. She touched my face as she laid back on the bed. I leaned over her. She outlined my lips with her fingers and I took her hand and kissed her fingertips. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips as I whispered into her ear, "Close your eyes, baby and lay on your stomach. Don't move."

Kaiya closed her eyes and I got off the bed . I grabbed a peach long stemmed rose out of a vase and joined her back on the bed. I whispered once more into her ear, "Don't move." I traced the rose along the back of her body, from the heels of her feet, to her legs, to that lovely ass, slowly up her spine and all over her back.

"Umm, Sebastian," she moaned as I kissed her body, taking the same path the rose took and I whispered to her to turn over. I kissed all over her beautiful brown body, from the tips of her toes, all the way to her face. I traced her lips, nose, ears, neck and breasts with the rose and I heard another soft moan. I smiled and as much as I wanted to rip that negligee off of her luscious little body and jump her bones, I slowed my roll. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me by worshipping her body. I slowly pulled down the straps of her negligee and traced the rose over her shoulders. I pulled the gown slowly off her body and placed the rose down.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered as I stared at her, only in a white lace thong. I licked and kissed all over her body, not missing an inch of her lovely curves. I made love to her breasts with my mouth and tongue and licked down into her belly button. I circled the tip of my tongue inside of her belly button. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled back and kissed the lower part of her belly, grasping her panties lightly between my teeth, never losing eye contact with her. I hooked my fingers into her underwear and pulled them off, throwing them to the floor. I looked up at her as I gently spread her thighs.

"So beautiful. I truly adore you, baby. I love you so much," I whispered as I kissed her thighs softly, inhaling her scent. She smelled delicious, as always. I looked at her womanhood and made love to her with my mouth. I worshipped her and when I couldn't take anymore, I leaned above her and entered her in one, slow, swift stroke. We both moaned as I moved slowly, but purposely. I whispered my love for into her ear. She felt tight and wet and perfect, hugging me inside of her as she always did. She looked at me and I looked at her. I was so deep inside of her, that it felt like we were one person. I didn't know where I ended or where she began. We moved in perfect sync with each other, our bodies saying what we verbally wanted to say. I looked down into her eyes and they were closed, with tears running down the sides of her face. I kissed her tears away. It felt as if I was making love to her for the very first time.


I don't want to sound like a wuss, but it was beautiful, the way we moved and the way my tan skin looked against her lovely brown skin. I think it was so special because we finally belonged to each other. When we climaxed, I pulled Kaiya to me and kissed her. No words could express what we shared. No words were needed.

Chapter 11 by Chaynetv
Kaiya and I were totally exhausted from our honeymoon, which was incredible. Although I had previously been to both France and Hawaii, on several occasions, it was cool to see both places through Kaiya's eyes. We took tons of pictures and bought tons of souvenirs. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We made love...everywhere and anytime we could. Kaiya's pretty much an indoor girl, but being the freak that I am, I ended up convincing Kaiya that making love outside was something that she had to experience. I wore that woman out. I'm worn out, but I'm happy. Kaiya would blush and smile...it was so cute...when someone would address her as Mrs. Langley. We were still trying to get used to it, but I have to admit...I loved when someone addressed her as Mrs. Langley, too.

I still had a three day hiatus before I had to go back to the hospital. I was pretty excited about going back to work. Don't get me wrong...I love my wife and I love the time that I spent with her, but I love my job! I love healing and treating people. I mean, I lose patients...not many, but I do lose them. However, when I complete an operation and I check on that patient, and I find that my hands helped them live...it's the best feeling in the world. So, I'm ready to get back to my J.O.B.

Kaiya rested her head on my shoulder during the limo ride from the airport. I kissed her on the top of her head and gave her a once over. She wasn't dressed to impress, but I thought she looked beautiful. She had on a pair of faded, hip huggers, a mint yellow, 3/4 sleeve scooped neck jersey t-shirt, and a pair of green, yellow and pink Kangaroos. I pulled my red and white trucker cap down on my head.

"I had a wonderful time, Sebastian, but I am so glad to be home," Kaiya replied.

"Me too, sweetness. When I saw the "Welcome to Miami" sign at the airport, I wanted to kiss the ground. It's cool to travel, but there is absolutely no place like home," I stated.

"Yeah...when can we go back to Paris and Hawaii? I know you have to check and get someone to cover your shifts, but, baby, it was awesome," she replied.

"As soon as I get some time off, but, I really wanted to take you to the Bahamas and Grand Cayman. You would love it. Both places are so beautiful," I replied.

"Surprise me. I had so much fun...not to mention you turned me out on the balcony...and the beach...and the wall at that cute little cafe', and..." Kaiya looked up at me and shook her head, but I interrupted her.

"I can't help it, babygirl. I just can't get enough of you," I smiled and she kissed me on the lips, passionately. I smiled as she kissed me.

"See, you keep doing that and I'm going to...," I began, but Kaiya interrupted me.

"Do what you did to me in the cab ride from the Eiffel Tower?" she asked. I laughed.

"No...I'm going to do worse, so behave," I replied, because we were both tired. Kaiya pecked me on the lips and rested her head against me.

"Perv," she replied.

"Sexy ass woman. I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you too...with your nasty behind," she said, after yawning, closing her eyes and drifting to sleep. I yawned as well, but I couldn't fall asleep. I still had a few surprises for Kaiya and I couldn't wait to see her expression.

The limo finally stopped in a circular driveway. I whispered to Kaiya to wake up, and she rubbed her eyes, and stretched like a cat.

"Before we get out, I need you to close your eyes," I replied.

"Close my eyes? I was just asleep and you want me to close my eyes again? Wake up, close your eyes. Make up your mind. Crazy man," she whispered. The limo driver opened the door and I stepped out, helping Kaiya out of the limo. I put my right hand over her eye and walked behind her with my left hand on her waist.

"Okay, open your eyes," I whispered as my right hand went off her eyes. I put my chin on her shoulder and wrapped both of my arms around her waist. We were standing in front of a dark tan stucco, 2 story home.

"Ooh, this is a beautiful house. Okay...why are we here?" she asked.

"Because this is our house. Surprise," I replied kissing her on the cheek.

"This is...our house?" Kaiya asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I thought you didn't want to leave the condo?" Kaiya asked. We had a huge argument two months ago about where we would live. Kaiya wanted to look for a house, but I told her I loved my condo and I didn't want to leave just yet. It was 10 minutes away from the ER and, well, it was awesome. Sue me, but I loved my condo. I turned her around and looked down into her eyes.

"I know, but my mom gave me this land as an engagement gift 3 months ago, and she kept hinting that it was the perfect spot to build a house. Well, I thought about the argument we had and I changed my mind. I wasn't being fair to you. The condo was mine, but you wanted something that was ours. You wanted a house, and I want you happy. I hired the best builder in Florida and this is what he did. It'll be finished in a month. So, what do you think?" I asked her. Kaiya smiled and tears started to fall. I wiped her tears away with the pad of my right thumb.

"Baby, it's...what I wanted," she replied.

"I know. So, are we gonna stand out her and look at the outside, or do you want to go in?" I asked. Kaiya screamed.

"Ahh! Yes, let's go in!!" Kaiya ran to beveled glass door. I caught up with her and opened the door. I picked her up and carried her over the threshold.

"Boy, if you want to use your back again, you would put me down," Kaiya replied. I placed her safely on her feet.

"You're not heavy, Kaiya," I replied as she let out a huge gasp. She looked around and jumped up and down. Then, she forgot I was even there and ran from room to room. I eventually caught up with her upstairs and we looked at the entire house. It was nice now, but it was going to be an awesome house when it was finished. We were back on the first floor and Kaiya walked up to me and jumped on me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my waist. I held her underneath her behind and she placed kisses all over my face.

"Thank you, thank you. 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, 3 fireplaces, a pool, a Jacuzzi, marble countertops...I could go on. Can we afford this baby?" Kaiya asked, looking down into my eyes.

"Yes, trust me. Me not wanting to sell the condo was not about money. It was about my love of the condo, but I see how much you love this house, and the condo is history," I replied. Kaiya jumped out of my arms and smiled.

"I'm so happy. I really want to thank you," she replied, licking her lips. I loved when she did that and she knew I did. Kaiya began to pull off her shirt. She let it fall on the floor. She stood in a black lacy bra.

"Uh, thank me, huh?" I asked as she pulled off her jeans. I saw my sexy, half naked woman walk towards me and push me against the wall.

"Yeah. Maybe the fresh paint and the smell of newness is making me horny, but I really want you," she whispered, standing on tip toe to kiss me.

"Well, I always give you your way. No need to stop now," I replied, picking her up, holding her black bikini clad behind and bringing her into the kitchen...on the marble counters...in our uncompleted house...to rock her world. Damn, I was a freak.

After we finished, we walked outside and I stared at my wife.

"Now that's what I call christening a house," I replied.

"Sho' ya right. That was really...whew," Kaiya stated. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Yeah, I know. I've created a monster. Don't you realize that there is more to a relationship than great sex, young lady," I said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know there is, but phenomenal, mind blowing, multiple orgasm, tingling toes, cross eyed sex cancels out everything else," Kaiya replied.

"I'm rubbing off on you. Oh, shit, what have I done?" I asked. Kaiya laughed as she spotted a red car in the driveway.

"Wait a minute---I didn't recognize that when we came in," Kaiya stated, walking towards the car.

"Maybe because you charged into the house," I replied with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," Kaiya stated with a smile.

"Now, I know you love driving my Beemer, and I love you...but, I hate when you drive my car," I replied as Kaiya gave me a dirty look.

"The Beemer, not me, baby. You are so nasty," I said, mimicking her voice. She laughed.

"No, let me continue. I hate when you drive my car because you change my mirrors, you never put the seat back the way it was, you leave lipstick and shit all over my car and you always change the radio," I said.

"Well, I love you too. To hell with you, Sebastian," Kaiya exclaimed.

"To hell with me? Well, since you feel that way, I guess I'll take your new car back to the dealership," I replied, pulling out the keys to her brand new 2007 red BMW M6 convertible. Kaiya ran her hand over the hood and smiled at me. She walked over to me slowly and pulled my head down to hers and gave me a slow, passionate kiss.

"You're welcome," I whispered, after the kiss, holding her waist. I gave her the keys and she climbed into the drivers seat. She ran her hand over the tan, butter soft leather and played with all the accessories and the XM radio.

"How do I look?" Kaiya asked, posing behind the wheel.

"Like a hot woman, in a hot car," I replied.

"What am I gonna do with my car?" Kaiya asked. She currently drove a red 2002 Toyota Solara convertible. It was a nice car, but it wasn't a BMW. Besides, now she would keep her bad driving, albeit sexy ass out of my car. Everyone wins.

"We can sell it or donate it," I replied, knowing instantly which option she would prefer.

"I'd rather donate it, to a single mom or a student, ya know. I don't want some six figure, non-profit administrator to get it, so make sure they don't," Kaiya replied. I love this woman.

"No problem. So, sexy, you gonna give me a ride home?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm married...but you are cute," she replied.

"Lucky man. Yeah, I see that rock on your hand. But, what your man don't know won't hurt him," I whispered.

"I'm a good woman, I don't cheat," she said.

"And I'm a damn good man...especially where it counts," I replied with a devilish grin. She gave me a slow once over. I pulled my short sleeved red tee down over my long sleeved white tee and posed.

"I don't usually do this, but, damn, you are fine. What the hell? Get in," she said. I plopped into the passenger's seat and we pulled away from our house.

*********************************************************
We were two month old newlyweds and, I had to admit, married life was the shit. I didn't have to hear Kaiya complain about us going to hell for fornicating, living in sin and shacking up. We could have as much sex as we wanted because we were right in the eyes of God and I didn't have to hear, "We're going to hell in a hand basket" from my wife.

Jordan and Carina's wedding was incredible and the bachelor party was the shit, if I do say so myself. Jordan got a little shitfaced at the party, so we had to sober him up before Carina killed him and cancelled the wedding. Good thing it was a pm wedding, so he had time to sober up and sleep it off. They were as happy as ever.

Shopzilla and Mama Dee helped Kaiya decorate the hell out of our house. I wanted no part of it when Kaiya asked me what I wanted. I just let her know that I didn't want flowers or paisley under my ass when I sleep. I'm a guy, I'm simple. I had to admit, I loved the house. We had a lot more room and it was only an extra 10 minutes to the ER. Life was good.

A week after Thanksgiving, I was reviewing CT scans as usual. My beeper went off and I called the ER. Nurse Johnson asked me to come to the ER immediately because Kaiya had just came in...as a patient. I threw the film down and ran out of Neuro.

When I arrived in the ER, Nurse Johnson pointed to the cubicle where Kaiya was and Tiffany and Carina were with her. Kaiya was lying back on the bed and she looked drained. I kissed Tiffany and Carina on the cheek and walked over to the side of the bed and pulled up a stool next to my wife. I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss.

"Sweetness, what are you doing here? What happened?" I asked as I began to take her vitals.

"Baby, they did that already," Kaiya whispered. She looked tired.

"I want to check myself. Hush," I replied as I finished. I put my hand on her brow. Her pulse was a little high and she was a little warm.

"I'm waiting on an answer...what happened?" I asked, caressing her forehead.

"We were shopping, and everything was fine. I mean, Kaiya ate a 1/2 pound chili cheeseburger, a large order of onion rings, and a large milkshake, with a brownie. She said she was hungry. No big deal. A few hours after lunch, she starts complaining about being dizzy. She was trying on a dress and we heard a thump in the dressing room. We walked in and found Kaiya passed out on the floor," Carina said.

"I have never known Kaiya to pass out before. Her forehead was pretty warm, too. She fought us tooth and nail about coming here, but I knew you would never forgive me if something happened to her," Tiff replied.

"You're right," I answered.

Kaiya smiled and said, "It was just a little dizzy spell. I'll be fine." My eyes narrowed at her. I know this woman. I know that she tries to hide when she's sick and she will do everything in her power to make you believe that she's not sick. This wasn't the first dizzy spell and I knew it. Stubborn ass woman.

"How long, Kaiya?" I asked.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"How long have you been having these dizzy spells?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

"A few weeks," she replied. I counted to ten and blew out a breathe. I kissed her softly on the forehead. I stood up and glanced at Tiff and Carina.

"Keep an eye on her. I'll be right back," I walked out and asked Dr. Amy Bernard, an attending internist, to run some tests on Kaiya and I asked her to rush them. She agreed and gave one of the ER nurses the order. I walked back into the cubicle and sat next to her again.

"Sebastian, I got to pee in a cup? I told you, I was fine," she said. I smiled at her. The nurse began to take blood and urine.

"And I'm not taking any chances. Let's just see if something shows up, okay," I replied. Kaiya had no idea how many people came in the hospital complaining of a dizzy spell and they end up having an aneurysm or a tumor. She didn't think the testing was necessary, but I did. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her because I didn't follow through. Kaiya's head turned to my hip as my beeper went off. I took it off and looked at it. I was needed in the OR.

"I have to go, Kai. You are in good hands. I'll be back when I'm done, okay," I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead, the nose and the lips.

"Baby...I love you," I replied.

"I love you, too...hey, do you really need that much blood?" she snapped at the nurse. I walked out of the cubicle.

I had a two hour surgery and then I hightailed it back to Kaiya. I was off duty, so I intended to hang out until the results came back. Dr. Bernard met me before I went into the cubicle. She had the results in her hand. She was smiling at me, which was good.

"Everything looks fine. There's just something that you may notice--don't be alarmed, it's not bad. I've got to finish my rounds so I can get out of here. Tell your wife to take care," Dr. Bernard replied as she walked off.

"Thanks, Amy," I replied as I walked back into the cubicle where Kaiya was. She was alone and asleep. I kissed her awake.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," I whispered, touching her forehead. It was still a little warm, but not as warm as it was earlier.

"Hey baby. I was really tired, so I fell asleep. Maybe that woman took too much of my blood," she stated.

"Where are Tiff and Carina?" I asked.

"Your shift is almost over...," she replied.

"It's over," I stated.

"Cool. I told them to beat it. They were working my last nerve. So, what's up? Can I go home, because I told you, I was fine," she replied. I sat in the stool next to her, going into doctor mode. I looked over the tests and I blinked. That can't be...can it? Whoa. I broke into a huge grin as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Umm, that was a good kiss. You look happy, so that means I'm fine and I can go home. Who-hoo," Kaiya replied.

"You are fine. You are the finest thing that I've ever seen...and you're pregnant," I said to her, staring into her eyes. Kaiya sat straight up on the bed and her mouth turned into a huge O.

"But, I just had my period, weeks ago," she answered, in shock.

"How long was it, baby?" I asked.

"Two days, which is shorter than normal. I didn't think anything of it," she stated.

"Since when is your period two days long?" I asked. She put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh shit, I'm pregnant," she whispered and her hands went immediately to her stomach. She laid back slowly on the bed, clutching her stomach, with a smile. I leaned over, pulled her tank top up and kissed her flat stomach. I laid my head on it.

Kaiya was elated. "I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby."

"That's right. My baby is going to have a baby. This is so freakin' cool," I whispered. Kaiya ran her fingers through my hair.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked. I gave her stomach one more kiss and leaned over and kissed her again. I stared into her eyes.

"Go home, tell everybody, get ready," I replied. The actuality of the situation hit me. I was going to be a father--me. That was a scary thought, but I was the happiest I had ever been.

"You are too much. Are you really okay with this?" Kaiya asked, with concern etched on her face. She sat straight up and stared at me. I pulled her into my arms and held her.

"Are you on something, woman? I'm better than okay. I didn't think I could love you any more than I do, but I do. I'm so happy, babygirl. Besides marrying you, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. We made a baby, baby," I replied, looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"I know. This is so...whoa," she said running her hand along my cheek. I leaned my forehead to hers.

"Hey mommy," I whispered.

"Hey daddy," she whispered, with tears rolling out of her eyes. I hugged her tightly. We stayed like that for awhile, in a comfortable silence, then we went home and called our families. Their was so much screaming and yelling. The poor kid---doesn't know that it's being born into a family full of weirdos.
Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

When we told everyone that we were expecting, Shopzilla's remark was the one that I remember vividly--"I'm going to be a hot grandma, I'm going to be a hot grandma! Whoo-hoo!". Yeah, she's something, but I wouldn't change her--except during the ATS (After Thanksgiving Sales). You think she showcased her lunacy during our wedding? When the ATS come around, look out. She may hurt someone for a deal--now you see why I call her Shopzilla. But, anyway...

It was now a New Year. I was still getting used to this pregnancy thing, because Kaiya's four months and she just started showing. It's really cute. It sticks out just a little bit and I rub, kiss and talk to her belly everyday. Shopzilla started calling Kaiya, "The Tummy" and it stuck. She said the reason why she started calling her "The Tummy", was because she was all stomach--she hadn't gained any weight anywhere else. I didn't want to burst my mother's bubble and tell her that she had gained weight somewhere else, but Kaiya's boobs were getting bigger--something that I was very excited about--but my mom didn't need to know that...TMI.

I took damn good care of her, as usual...maybe I went a little overboard and as you read, you'll see. I made sure she got enough rest, exercise, took her prenatal vitamins, ate right, the whole shebang. I accompanied her to every OB/GYN appointment, who was a good friend of mine, named Dr. Corinne Natori. We really wanted to know what the baby's sex was, but the little critter wouldn't allow us to see. Everytime we tried to find out, the baby's legs were crossed at the ankles, or the baby's ass was to the screen, giving us a full moon. This kid wasn't even here yet, and it was already giving us attitude.

Now, I know that I'm a doctor and I know all about pregnant women. They are not infidels, and they can do pretty much the same things they did before they were pregnant, until the last month or so. However, I haven't grasped that concept. I won't let Kaiya do anything. She can't pick up a box of Kleenex around me. Anytime she moves to do something, I jump to do it. I'm just trying to make sure that she stays safe. I don't want my babies to get hurt, that's all. Well, my overprotectiveness has really ticked my wife off, to say the least. How do I know?--because she's been cursing me out on a daily basis.

It was a Saturday morning, and I had the entire blessed day off. I was walking down the stairs after returning a few calls to the hospital, when I found my wife, clad with a red and white handkerchief on her head, a white wifebeater over her cute little belly and gray capri jogging pants, rearranging the dinnerware in the cabinets. What the hell, I thought as I ran quickly into the kitchen. Kaiya smiled at me and I almost forgot why I ran so quickly into the kitchen. She was so beautiful. She was really glowing. Pregnancy agreed with her. I am one lucky son-of-a-bitch, I thought.

"Hey sweetie. You finished making your calls?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm finished. I'm just waiting on a fax," I replied as I watched her stretching a little to place the saucers back into the lower cabinets. I damn near bit my fingers off, because I didn't want her to hurt herself.

"Oh, I'm going to make some smothered chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, and mustard greens for dinner and I brought one of those double chocolate cakes from the bakery that you love for dessert. I really had a craving for mustard greens and smothered chicken. Does that sound good to you?" Kaiya asked still reaching and working in the cabinets. By this time, my nerves were shot to hell.

"That sounds good, Kai. You know I don't care what you cook, because everything you cook is good. If you don't feel like cooking, we could go out to eat," I replied. I didn't want her cooking, but she loved to cook. Besides, I still remember the way she shouted at me behind that argument, so I wasn't going there again.

"I really don't feel like eating out today. I just want my comfort foods, okay," she replied with finality.

"Whatever you say," I stated. She bent down to put something in the back of the lower cabinets and I couldn't take it anymore. I almost lost it. I pulled her gently to me by the waist.

"What in the world are you doing, woman?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm rearranging the cabinets---just trying to make things easier," Kaiya replied with a smile, trying to continue what she was doing, but I pulled her back to me.

"Why didn't you just wait and ask me to do it?" I asked.

"Because I already started doing it," Kaiya said. I sighed.

"Kaiya, you're pregnant. You have to be careful. Look, I'll finish doing this," I replied.

"I know that I'm pregnant. The constant peeing and the basketball belly are dead give-a-ways. Why don't you help me? it'll be quicker if we do it together," Kaiya said. I crossed my arms and looked down at her, my hazel eyes trained on her brown.

"Kaiya, let me do it," I stated in a firm voice. Kaiya put her hand on her right hip and leaned on it.

"I said, YOU...CAN... HELP...ME," she said in a firm voice, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I don't want you lifting and stretching...baby, you have to be careful," I replied.

"You don't want, huh? Well, got damn Sebastian...why don't you just wrap me in bubble wrap before you go to work and place me in the bed with everything that I need for the day. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about me moving at all," Kaiya stated smartly.

I cocked my head to the side. Damn, that was a good idea. I was actually considering it. Kaiya popped me in the head. On top of the cursing, she's become violent.

"It was a joke, you stupid shit. I'm pregnant, not handicapped. I know how to take care of myself. I know how to be careful," Kaiya replied, staring up into my eyes with an angry look on her face.

"I know you can take care of yourself, but you have to take it easy," I replied.

"I know that Sebastian, but quite frankly...you are working on my last nerve," she replied.

"I am?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" she yelled.

"I just want you and the baby to be safe," I replied reaching over to grab her waist as I rubbed her belly. She placed her hands on my chest.

"I know that and I think it's sweet, but you have got to stop it. You are driving me fucking crazy. Please stop, or I may end up stabbing you in the middle of the night or something...and, I don't want to kill you, baby. I like you," she replied as she continued to put the dishes away. I took a few steps away from her. Those hormones were making her psycho.

"I really don't want you to kill me," I said. She turned and looked at me seriously.

"Then stop it with the constant hovering. If you don't, I'm going to tell your mother on you," Kaiya stated with firmness. I didn't want to deal with Shopzilla, not about this. She would probably hurt me.

"Okay, I'll stop sweetness. Come on, let me help you with this," I replied. You know that I didn't stop, right? I only told Kaiya that to end the argument.
*********************************************************

A month later, I only became worse. I was more protective than usual because she was getting bigger. I was on my way home from the hospital one evening, thinking about the argument we had earlier that morning. I was being overprotective as usual. Kaiya was still pissed off and I wanted to make up with her. I decided to call her and ask her to lunch. An indication of her still pissy mood was her telling me to take a flying fuck out of the nearest window and to leave her the hell alone. Hormones...they are nothing to fool with.

A few hours later, I was caught by surprise when I checked my voice mail and she asked me to call her back. She gave me the sweetest apology and I smiled. She could get anything out of me now, and she knew it. Kaiya proceeded to ask me to pick up a dozen glazed donuts, a large chocolate shake, two orders of buffalo wings and a large order of curly fries. This was all for her.

Like most pregnant women, she had weird cravings. One day, I caught her watching TV in the den with a huge bowl of flour, eating it with a spoon, like it was ice cream or something. She ate the flour often...gross. She ate cereal with chocolate syrup only, no milk. One week, Kaiya made me buy fresh pineapples and caramel syrup. The next week, she had to have fried chicken, chocolate croissants and chocolate sundaes. It never stopped.

Oh, those weren't her only cravings. Kaiya and I already humped like rabbits, but her sex drive was out of control. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact...I love it...that she wants me in that way. I can't believe I'm saying this, but she's wearing me out! The funny thing is, the sex is incredible! It was always great, but those hormones must be bringing out the nympho in my wife. We do it twice, three times a day. When I'm off, forget about it. She's insatiable, but it keeps her from killing me, so I let her wear me out. Besides, those 6 weeks after the baby is born is going to be torture for me, so I'd better take advantage of my wife, as she states, while she's in "Ho-stasis". And I thought I was a freak.

When I arrived home later that evening, the tummy opened the door and gave me a huge kiss. I kissed her back, then I leaned down, lifted up her shirt, and kissed her belly.

"Hey little one in there. You've been good for your pretty momma, huh?" I asked as I kissed her belly again. I went back outside and retrieved the food from the car.

"Thank you, baby. You are so good to me," she grinned as I placed the food on the counter.

"I know," I replied with a smile, capturing her lips with mine again. I walked upstairs to take a shower and after I finished showering, the doorbell rang. I heard the tummy speaking to someone. I came downstairs dressed in a gray sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of baggy black basketball shorts. I saw Shopzilla smiling at me. I walked over to her and hugged her. The next thing I knew, Kaiya was smiling, saying she had to finish folding laundry upstairs. Kaiya had an empty laundry basket in her arms and she was carrying it up the stairs. I was going to run and grab it out of her hand, but Shopzilla grabbed me and steered me toward the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Shopzilla asked.

"To get that basket out of Kaiya's hands. She shouldn't be carrying stuff like that, walking up the stairs," I said.

"It's empty, darling. She'll be fine. Come and sit with me," said Shopzilla. I sat down in the kitchen, next to Shopzilla.

"Do you want something to eat or drink, mom?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. How are you sweetheart?" my mother asked.

"I'm fine. I had a busy day today--four surgeries, all successful, but enough about me. What brings you by?" I asked.

"Oh, I wanted to bring the tummy some of the paint swatches for the nursery at our house and I wanted to talk with you," Shopzilla replied, her blue eyes catching my hazel ones. The way she looked at me, I knew I was in trouble--for something. Oh shit--I've been set up. The tummy called in reinforcements. Sneaky ass woman.

"What did you want to talk about, ma?" I asked, eating a huge turkey sandwich, with Doritos and apple juice.

"The tummy informed me that you've been riding the crap out of her," Shopzilla said. I gave her a devilish grin.

"You know what I mean, you dirty little shit. She says that she can't pick up a toothpick without you jumping up and taking it from her," Shopzilla stated, as she took one of my chips. I stopped chewing and began to speak.

"I think she's overreacting," I said, sipping my juice.

"Oh really, because that's not what I just saw?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's it...she's overreacting," I replied.

"Okay--why don't you want her to drive? She's five months pregnant. She can still drive," my mother replied. I gave her a heart stopping grin.

"I wanted her to take it easy. That way, all she has to do is sit back and relax," I stated.

"Uh huh--is that why you paid Mr. Carl extra money to watch Kaiya wherever he drove her?" Shopzilla asked, narrowing her eyes at me. Shit. How did she know about that? Shopzilla probably interrogated poor Mr. Carl until he began to speak.

"Maybe..," I replied as my mother stared me down, shaking her head.

"Sebastian, how could you?" my mother asked.

"I know it sounds bad, but it's not about trust. I trust her. I just want her to be safe. I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby. They're my life, ma," I stated looking into her blue eyes. My mother reached over, took my left hand in her right hand and smiled at me.

"Sebastian, honey...I understand that you want Kaiya to be protected and safe, but sweetheart, you are driving that girl insane."

"But, you don't understand, ma. She wants to run around and do stuff that a pregnant woman shouldn't be doing," I replied.

"According to you. She's still the same person, Sebastian. Now, I'll admit, her doctor will probably tell her to slow down in her last couple of months or so, but darling....you really need to stop cracking the whip. You are not helping her. You are actually adding stress," Shopzilla stated.

"I don't think me wanting my wife to relax and not do anything is adding stress," I said biting into my sandwich.

"You may not think so, but yes you are. You're treating the tummy like she's some delicate flower and we both know that she's anything but," my mother replied.

"I know that ma, but if anything happened to her or the baby, and I could have prevented it...I don't know what I would do. I don't know what I would do without her. Don't you remember that whole Bianca situation?" I asked in a guilt laden voice. Shopzilla shook her head knowingly.

"Oh, so that's it. You still blame yourself for that Bianca debacle," my mother answered.

"Ma, if I would have broken it off with her sooner, or put her out the day Kaiya came by, none of it would have happened. Kaiya wouldn't have gotten hurt and she wouldn't have been exposed to that crazy bitch," I replied, taking a swig of juice. My mother popped me in my head. I rubbed the spot where she hit me.

"Watch your mouth," Shopzilla replied.

"Ow. Sorry ma," I said. Shopzilla looked into my eyes.

"It's not your fault, baby. That girl was crazy. Even if she wouldn't have met Kaiya, she probably would have found out who she was. That nut was on a mission. There isn't anything worse than a fool with a dream, darling and that's what Bianca was--a crazy fool. You did what you could do to protect Kaiya from her. It's over, sweetheart. But, you have got to stop handling Kaiya with kid gloves and treat her as you always have. She's independent and strong, Sebastian and when you try to make a woman like that dependent and weak, the outcome is never good," Shopzilla replied. I began to think about everything that my mother was saying and she had a good point. I was acting a little weird, even for me. I was adding stress with all my hovering. Shit. Shopzilla began to speak again.

"Now, baby boy...you know that I love you, right?" Shopzilla asked with a smile. I smiled back.

"Yes, ma, I know that," I replied. Then Shopzilla became serious. Her eyes narrowed on me again. I knew that look. I've seen that look plenty of times. Oh, oh, here it comes.

"Sebastian Colin Langley, this is my first grandchild--my first grandbaby. I have been hoping for this ever since Randall got married, ever since you told me you were going to ask the tummy to marry you. Do you know how significant this is? This is huge. I am overjowed...estatically happy. This is a special time, sweetheart. Your callous shithead of a father is just as happy as I am, if you can believe that. I have renovated the room upstairs to ours...Randall's old room...into a nursery, for my grandbaby, because I plan to kidnap that baby as much as possible. Sebastian, listen to me carefully. I want my grandchild to arrive into this world safe, healthy and happy. The last thing I need is the tummy going in too early or going to prison...yes, she told me she threatened to kill you...because of your obsessive overprotectiveness. If the tummy wants to do a got damn Chorus Line in the middle of the living room, you'd better let her. I know that you are a doctor, but you are not Kaiya's doctor. Kaiya's doctor will tell her what she can and cannot do. Leave her alone, Sebastian. I know she's hard to read these days, with the mood swings and the appetite changes. But sweetheart, she's dealing with body changes and emotions that you will never comprehend, and that in itself, is difficult enough. She's having a baby...she's not crippled. I'm telling you to back off, or you are going to have to deal with me and I know you don't want to deal with me, right son?" My mother asked. She actually had me scared at this point, so I agreed.

"Okay, I'll back off, but I'm not going to like it," I muttered.

"I don't give a damn if you like it or not. If that girl comes crying to me concerning you and your crazy ass hovering again, I'll help her bury the body. You get my drift?" My mother asked.

"Yes maam," I replied, reluctantly. Shopzilla smiled and patted my hand. This woman should be a mob enforcer--she's that scary.

"I'm glad that we had this little chat. Walk me to the door," she replied as she continued to smile at me. I smiled back at her and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"It's going to be fine, darling. Stop worrying, Sebastian. I love you. Tell the tummy I'll call her tomorrow," Shopzilla stated. I smiled at her.

"Will do. Love you too, ma," I replied. Shopzilla walked out of the door to her SUV and I watched her drive off. I closed the door and walked upstairs. Kaiya was sitting in the bed, folding clothes and watching Lifetime Movie Network, so I know I didn't want to be in there too long. I sat behind her on the bed and placed my legs on the outside of hers. I put my chin on her shoulder and rubbed her belly. She always smiled when I rubbed her belly. The baby kicked. It was a wonderful thing to feel...I was in awe. I smiled.

"Hey, I felt that. Somebody has some strong legs," I said.

"Yeah. Those little legs put a hurting on me at 3:00am this morning. Trust me, I know how strong they are. Is your mom gone?" Kaiya asked, still folding clothes and watching TV. She finished the last two items and placed them in the basket in the chair.

"Yes, she's gone. Am I that bad, baby?" I asked as I placed open mouthed kisses on the back of her silky brown neck.

"Yes, you are...hmmm...I like that," she whispered.

"I know. Kai, this is supposed to be a happy time. I didn't know I was hindering it for you," I replied.

"Sebastian, I tried to tell you that you were going overboard. You have been absolutely annoying. I had to call her. I warned you. You wouldn't listen to me," Kaiya said. I stopped kissing her neck and placed my chin back on her shoulder, softly caressing her round stomach.

"Babygirl, I just want to make sure that nothing happens to you or this beautiful little person inside of you. You know that I'm crazy in love with you. I've loved this kid from the moment we found out you were pregnant. I'm sorry, sweetness if I drove you crazy. Forgive me," I asked as I resumed kissing her on the neck. Kaiya smiled and a moan escaped her lips.

"I guess, but you know what?" Kaiya asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm craving a hot fudge sundae from Topsy's," Kaiya replied, referring to a local ice cream shop. I let her go and kissed her cheek. She ran her fingers in circles along my left thigh.

"Come on, let's go. Let's just eat it there, because if we don't you're going to eat it on the way home and then you're going to ask me to go back to get another one. Might as well kill two birds with one stone," I stated as I pulled her gently off the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sebastian, you know me too well," she replied with a sexy smile as she kissed my neck, softly biting it and soothing it with her tongue. I groaned, pulling her behind into my hands.

"Yeah, I know I do. I also know that if we don't get out of this bedroom soon, you're going to be naked, begging me not to stop making love to you," I replied, hard as a brick. I licked the shell of her left ear and Kaiya moaned and stopped kissing my neck. She pulled out of my embrace. Kaiya looked up into my eyes and winked, as she took off her shirt, then her blue front clasp bra. I love pregnancy, I thought. Just looking at those beautiful brown breasts of hers did something to me. Kaiya pulled off her pants, and her panties, and laid back on the bed on her elbows. She then proceeded to sit up with her legs spread wide, up at the knees...just the way I like to see her. She looked adorable and sexy, with that round, basketball belly sticking out. My baby was in there, I thought and the idea excited me. I licked my lips and hurriedly undressed. When I went to her, I licked her sex softly for awhile, then I entered her in one, full stroke. She clawed my back as I began to move in and out of her the way she liked it, moaning my name. Got damn, she felt good. Don't get me wrong, she always felt good, but damn...I loved pregnancy.

I whispered as I stroked faster into her, "You still want that sundae, baby?"

"Hell yes...I just need to...ooh baby...right there...yes...yes, just like that, ooh," she moaned. I smiled and pulled her right nipple into my mouth, as I continued to stroke into her.

"I know, baby...I know you too well," I whispered.

*********************************************************

Kaiya was in her 7 month and as sure as my mother said it, her doctor told her she had to slow down, which made me kind of glad because now...I could hover! I didn't have to walk around and wince or curse all the time while I watched her do something. The sex of the baby was still unknown. I couldn't believe that this kid was doing this to us. At this point, we didn't want to know. Mama Dee said it was just a sign of what to expect from this kid. Shit, I guess a hellraiser should have a hellraiser, huh?

One day in Neuro, I was browsing through my inner office mail, when I came upon an envelope addressed to me. It had no return address or postal stamp on it. I opened it and began to read. Oh, shit.

Dear Sebastian,

Hello, Bas. It's been awhile. I saw the wedding picture of you and Kaiya in the newspaper. You looked so wonderfully handsome and happy. You looked as if you were on the top of the world. I know you're probably wondering why I am writing you.

"Hell, I didn't know you could write," I thought as I continued to read.

(the letter continues)
I'm writing to you because I wanted to apologize for everything I did to you and your wife. I'm so surprised that I can actually say that and write that without becoming angry. I was pretty unstable at the time...

"No..you think?" I asked aloud and continued to read.

(the letter continues)
...and I was in a place where I never imagined myself being. I really liked you, Sebastian. I adored you. I was obsessed with you. Pretty creepy, huh?

"You have no fucking idea," I thought to myself.

(the letter continues)
After I was escorted out of your engagement party, I found myself back in New York and unemployable. Baby Phat fired me and all of my upcoming jobs were cancelled--I wonder why? Anyway, I was going insane, on top of being insane. I was hell bent on getting my revenge on you and your wife. I decided to go to Los Angeles, because my favorite aunt lived there. I told my aunt what happened, what I did and she implored me to get help. I did and I realized I did some terrible things to you and your wife. If I was in your shoes, I woiuld have reacted the same way. I was out of my mind with hatred and I wanted something that I couldn't, would never have. I am sorry.
I know it's not much, but it's something. Every bad thin that has happened to me since my evil tirade on you and Kaiya, I've caused and deserved. I wanted to let you know that I hold no ill feelings toward you or your wife any longer. You never loved me...we were never friends...hell, we never had a relationship...the only thing we had was sex.

"No shit, Sherlock," I said aloud.

(the letter continues)
I've enrolled in college and I've met someone who makes me feel the way you tried to explain to me that you feel about your wife. I told him every little sordid detail and you know what? He still wants me and loves me. He and my therapist are part of the reasons I wrote this letter...to truly let yo go and finally experience my own happiness. I am regrettably sorry for what I put you through. I will never darken your doorstep again or terrorize you or your wife. Again, I am sorry and I hope one day you may find it in your heart to forgive me. I wish you a happy life, Sebastian. You truly deserve it.

With sincere apologies,
Bianca

Holy Shit!!! I had to read the letter twice before I realized that she was finally out of our lives. I smiled as I folded the letter in half and ripped it into pieces. I guess we all go crazy at one time or another. Still, I'm glad she realized the truth...it only took a good ass whooping, unemployment and therapy to come to the realization...but I'm glad that Bianca would no longer be a threat to our lives. I decided not to tell Kaiya about this, because as far as she knew, Bianca was out of our lives. I promised her that she would never have to hear that woman's name again and I meant it. There is a God, I thought as I smiled and began to look at the stacks of Cat Scans that needed my attention.

Chapter 13 by Chaynetv
"Randolph?" The tummy asked.

"Hell, no! I don't want my kid getting his ass kicked all over the playground," I replied as we lay in bed. Kaiya's head was on my shoulder and I was rubbing her huge, 9 month tummy. The last couple of months went by so fast. Any day now, I would be a father...and I still don't know what the little pecker was. Kids--gotta love 'em. We were discussing baby names, one Friday morning. I was scheduled to go in at 11:00am, so this particular Friday morning was a lazy one, one that we didn't get too often.

"Aidan?" she questioned.

"Maybe," I replied.

"Okay, girl names. Lindsay," she said.

"That's cute," I said.

"Marissa?" Kaiya asked.

"Definitely not," I said. The reason that I said the emphatic "no" because I knew three Marissa's and they were kind of...ho-ish. Besides, the name just didn't sit good with me. The next thing I hear is Kaiya screaming. She sat up and clutched her stomach.

"Ahhhh," she screamed. I looked at her and she screamed again. Damn, she was scaring the crap out of me.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" I asked. I know, it was a stupid question, but hey...I'm a guy.

"You think? What in the hell is going on?!" Kaiya yelled. I jumped out of the bed with only a pair of silk pajama pants on. Kaiya was leaning forward and she screamed. I called Dr. Natori and she told me that it may be the beginning of labor and to bring her to the ER. I threw on a T-shirt, jeans and sneakers in record time and I helped Kaiya dress quickly. Her bag had been packed months ago and we left it near the door. I kissed her on the forehead and looked into her eyes. She gripped my hands and I yelped.

"Ow, shit, babygirl...that hurt," I replied. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"That shit didn't hurt," she bit me on the hand. I yelped again.

"Shit...damn, what the hell...!" I yelled. She looked at me again.

"That hurt...now triple it and you still wouldn't know what I'm going through," she replied as I picked her up and walked to the door. I put her in our SUV and went back to grab the bag. I locked the door and put the bag in the back.

"Do your breathing exercises baby," I replied as I pulled off. She tried to do the breathing, but another pain hit.

"That shit ain't workin', Sebastian," she said through her teeth. I picked up my cell and began to make calls.

"Just cooperate, Kaiya," I replied as she did her breathing exercises. She looked over at me as she was breathing.

"Sebastian, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm calling everyone," I stated.

"Why? This may be a false alarm and I haven't had any pains in the last couple of minutes," Kaiya said.

"Because I don't want to get my ass kicked if this isn't," I replied as we got to the hospital in record time. I parked in my usual spot and carried Kaiya to the ER. The orderlies met me and I placed Kaiya in the wheelchair. She felt another sharp pain and I held her hand. I kissed her on the hand and began to walk back to the car to retrieve her bag. She pulled me back, fear in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Sebastian, where are you going? Don't leave me," she replied, tears in her eyes. I wiped them away and gave her a slow kiss on the lips. I kneeled beside her chair and caressed her face.

"I'm just going to get your bag, Kai. They're going to bring you upstairs. Dr. Natori is on the way. As soon as I get your bag, I'm coming back to you. Okay," I whispered stroking her cheek. She gave me a small smile.

"Okay," she whispered, closing her eyes in pain.

"I love you," I whispered reassuringly, kissing both of her hands.

"I love you, too," she whispered, as I told the orderlies to bring Kaiya upstairs to maternity. I ran back to get the bag.

Four hours later, everyone was at the hospital. Randall and Parker were on a plane heading to Miami. Kaiya was in labor, but she was only 4 centimeters. They gave her something for the pain and she looked so relieved. An hour later, and she was cursing again.

"That crap that they gave me was like baby aspirin. I don't see how those women go through natural childbirth. This shit sucks. Oops, sorry mommy," Kaiya gritted through her teeth. Mama Dee tried to comfort her.

"Baby, give the pain to Jesus. He'll help you through the pain," Mama Dee replied as she and Shopzilla sat on either side of Kaiya.

"I'm trying to mommy, but he ain't listening. It hurts, really bad," Kaiya whined as another pain came rolling through. I hated to see her in pain and wished that 6 centimeters would finally get here. When she finally reached 6 centimeters, the anesthesiologist came in to administer her epidural and Kaiya let loose a huge sigh of relief and smiled.

"Oh, God bless you, sir. God bless you. Can I get you or give you anything? A drink, a kidney, maybe a lung?" Kaiya asked in a medicated daze. Everyone in the room laughed.

Two hours later, Kaiya was still medicated and fully dilated. She only pushed three times and out came the most perfect little boy...Jensen Riley Langley, 8lbs, 5 ounces. I tried to fight her on the name, but after what she went through, hell, she could've named him Bubba and I would have been okay--just kidding.

I held him and counted all his fingers and toes. As I held him, he opened his eyes and looked at me, like he knew I was his dad. I just stared at him as Kaiya looked over at us, still in a drug induced fog. I looked over at her in fell in love with her all over again. She was incredible--look at what she gave me...and she was all mine.

"Baby, this is us. We made this," I whispered in awe as I continued to look into my son's eyes. My son. That was music to my ears. I should have known it was a boy. I gave my parents shit for years...I guess the favor was just being returned.

"I know. He's absolutely beautiful, don't you think?" she asked, staring at him. She was in love and so was I.

"Yes, he is. Hey little guy. So, you're the one that's been mooning us for the last 7 months, huh? I'm your daddy and that pretty, shell-shocked woman that's smiling at you is your mommy. Thanks for joining us," I whispered, kissing my son's forehead and giving thanks to God that my son had arrived safely and was healthy and for letting my wife get through the delivery safely.

"Kaiya, I love you...I really love you, babygirl," I whispered, taking my eyes away from my little bundle to look into that pretty, tired face. She smiled at me.

"I love you, too, Sebastian," she whispered. I continued to look at my son. He was a little pale thing, tawny, brown curly hair, with hazel eyes, just like mine. The nurse finally took him away and Kaiya fell asleep. A few hours later, Mama Dee, Shopzilla, Tiffany, Jessica, Carina, Ms. T( Jordan and Tiffany's mom) and Talia, who found out she was 3 weeks pregnant last week. Myself, Parker, Jordan, Randall, my pops and Kaiya's father were outside looking at the baby. Raymond passed by to look in on the baby and Kaiya while he was on rounds. It was just a bunch of guys, looking through the window of the nursery, staring at my baby boy.

"Sebastian...you're a dad," Randall said.

"Yeah, that's kind of scary," Raymond replied as I punched him in the arm.

"Whatever, man," I replied to Raymond. "Your day is coming soon, Randy," I replied to Randall with a grin.

"Yeah, that shit seems to be contagious. You guys need to stay the hell away from me," Parker replied. We all laughed.

"How do you feel, man?" Jordan asked.

"Honestly...I'm scared shitless...but I wouldn't have it any other way," I replied. My sperm donor slapped me on the back.

"Welcome to fatherhood, kid. You couldn't deny that kid if you wanted to. It looks like you spit him out," my father replied.

"Yeah, he's all me, except for his chin and his ears. That's Kaiya," I replied looking at my son in awe. I was absolutely fascinated with him. I couldn't believe a screw up like me could make something so wonderful.

"I guess those 4 weeks that you requested off begin now?" Raymond asked with a smile. He and Hayes had agreed to take up my slack. They were both single and lived, breathed and slept surgery. I used to, but not anymore.

I grinned at Raymond. "Yeah. Thanks man."

"Don't sweat it. I gotta go. Congrats, man," Raymond replied as he shook my hand and went off to finish his rounds.

"Damn, Bas...we're grown-ups. We're married, having kids and shit. Damn, this is scary. Who would have thought, huh?" Jordan asked. I smiled at my best friend.

"Yeah...who would have thought," I replied and turned my attention back to my son.
*******************************************************

The first two months were an absolute horror. My kid woke up at the oddest times. If Kaiya and I started to make out, he would scream. If we started to get it on, he would cry. My kid was a true cock blocker. I knew when he mooned us that he was going to be a handful...and he is.

My son was now six months old and was sleeping through the night (thank God). Between my mother and Mama Dee, we didn't have to hire a nanny. Ms. T was also in love with the baby and offered her services. Tiffany (who was godmother, along with the godfather Jordan) and Jessica were gaga, as well. Talia was having a boy in about three and a half months--my nephew cooperated during the ultra sound, unlike his cousin, the moon man. Kaiya went back to work this month and it killed her to be away from Jensen. Mama Dee, Shopzilla and Ms. T stated that they didn't want some stranger looking at their precious baby. I must admit, with all the blocking, he was a pretty good baby. He only cried when he needed to be changed, burped or fed...my kid was a true guy.

The kid had every woman that I knew wrapped around his finger--sound familiar? The boy was unbelievably spoiled. I have to admit, Kaiya and I do have a lot to do with it, but their grandmother's were a different story. I had to go and get him from Shopzilla or Nanna last week, because we hadn't seen our kid in 4 days. Mama Dee or Maw-maw, was just as bad. She literally stayed with us for a whole week and wouldn't go home. I know they love him, and he's special because he's their first, but damn. The kid's gonna think we abandoned him.

I came home one day from work as Shopzilla was leaving. I walked through the door and saw Kaiya, looking luscious, dressed in cotton candy pink velour jogging pants that hugged her ass, with a matching baby tee shirt. She was breast feeding and working out like crazy. The 20 extra pounds that she gained during her pregnancy were down to 5, as whe told me the other night. I didn't care about that. I still thought that she was the best thing since sliced bread. Sue me--I'm crazy about that woman.

I kissed Kaiya and Shopzilla, who was holding Jensen, then I kissed him on the top of his head. He had turned a few shades darker, a light honey coler and his hair was now a light brown. He was a cute baby--just like I was. He was going to be a heartbreaker--another thing we have in common. Shopzilla was talking to the baby as I looked at Kaiya and winked over my mother's head.

"Well, Nanna will see you tomorrow, cutie pie. Yes she will. Nanna's going to miss her handsome little man, yes she is. Who's Nanna's baby? You are! You're Nanna's baby, my little dumpling," she cooed. Jensen just looked at her with a saliva filled grin, which was probably gas or a big dump. This usually went on for about 5 minutes until she felt she could leave. After she left, I kissed my wife again.

"Hey mommy. You are looking good enough to eat in all this pink, babygirl," I whispered. She smiled and leaned over to put Jensen in his swing. He babbled and played with the toys on the swing tray. She hugged me around the neck and I held her waist, giving her a big kiss. My kid started to make noise and she pulled away--see, I told you he was a blocker.

"Thank you," she whispered and ran her hand along my cheek. I turned my head and kissed the palm of her hand.

"Ummm, what's that smell?" I asked sniffing the air.

"My four cheese lasagna," she replied as I grinned.

"I love your four cheese lasagna. I'm going to shower. After we eat, do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked, looking into those beautiful brown eyes, giving her a sexy look. She laughed.

"Just a movie...yeah, ok Sebastian. I'm going to get someone ready for bed while you shower and then, I'm all yours...if he lets me," she replied with a wink. I leaned down and stopped the swing and smiled at my son. I put my hand on the tray, a stream of slob falling on my hand and fingers.

"Hey, little man, let your daddy get some tonight...please. It's been a week. I miss her, Jensen. When you grow up and you find a woman as sexy as your mommy, you'll understand. I promise, if you let me get lucky, I'll buy you a car," I whispered as he grabbed my finger and held it, smiling at me. I hoped he was saying, "I got your back, pops," as he babbled, but I'm sure he was saying, "I love you daddy, but you ain't getting near my mommy...not if I have anything to say about it." Got damn kid.

After my shower, I came back downstairs after my shower dressed in a white t-shirt and black jersey pj pants. Jensen was laying on Kaiya's breasts, asleep. She was stroking his hair and his back, humming softly to him. That kid had the best pillows in the world. She smiled up at me.

"Isn't he the sweetest little thing you ever saw," she whispered, kissing him on top of his head. Damn, she was beautiful.

I smiled at her, "Next to you, he sure is." She grinned brightly and blushed--she still blushed, I love it. She stood up to take him upstairs, but I took him from her, inhaling that sweet baby smell. He was out like a light.

"I'll take him, baby," I whispered and kissed her on the lips as she sauntered into the kitchen. I walked upstairs with my baby boy to the green and blue nursery. I kissed him on top of his head once more and placed him in his crib. I pulled his light blanket over his little body and smiled. He looked so innocent and peaceful, like he didn't have a care in the world, which he didn't. I wanted it to remain that way as long as possible. I really loved that kid.

"Goodnight, Jensen. Daddy loves you," I whispered with a smile as I mde sure the monitor was on and I walked out of the nursery. I walked downstairs and Kaiya was sitting at the table, waiting on me. We talked about our day and ate dinner. Don't be mistaken...I love the little guy with everything in me, but this was the time I looked forward to...me and Kaiya, all alone. After dinner, we checked on the baby and went upstairs to our bedroom. I turned on the radio and Anita Baker, one of our favorite singers, was singing, "Lead me into Love," in that low, hauntingly beautiful voice of hers. I pulled my wife into my arms and danced with her.

"Now, this is how you end the day," I whispered, holding her close to me. Her arms were around my neck, her head on my chest.

"Yeah, this is perfect. Jensen's getting so big Sebastian," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know. I wish I didn't work so much. I'm missing out on so much," I whispered to her.

"Not really. He sees you every day. He loves you as much as I do," she whispered. Why did she have to be so sweet? I smiled and I looked down into her eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. You know I'm crazy about you, baby. I love you," she whispered. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I placed her gently in the middle of the bed and she sat up, taking my t-shirt off and running her hands over my muscular chest.

"You are so fine, baby," she whispered.

"Not as fine as you are. Say that again," I whispered as she kneeled in the middle of the bed and came towards me. I put her face in my hands.

"I love you, " she whispered and I kissed her softly on the lips. I pulled her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. I threw her bra off and my clothes were gone. I helped her peel off those sexy jogging pants and her blue bikini's. She was still a little self-conscious about her body, but I thought she was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I pulled her back to me and kissed her passionately. I held her face in my hands, stared into her eyes and let her know that I loved the way she looked.

"You are so beautiful, babygirl. I want you so bad, Kaiya. I need you," I whispered, running my fingers through her wavy hair. It was the truth...every word was true.

"I need you too," she whispered. I kissed her and told her to lay on her stomach. She did, laying her head on her crossed arms. I kissed both shoulders, then I traced my tongue down her spine, hearing a gaspy moan escape her lips. I dropped tiny kisses all over that sexy, round ass of hers. I placed my fingers near her sex, which was moist and ready. We didn't need much foreplay that night. I entered her smoothly and quickly from behind, filling her to the hilt. I started a slow and steady rhythm and she lifted up on all fours, grinding her ass closer to me. I flipped her over and pulled one leg over my shoulder, tickling her clit with my fingers, thrusting in and out of her at the pace we both loved.

"Umm, right there," she whispered as I hit her spot.

"You like that?" I asked, loving the way she felt around me, staring at her eyes closed, head back in ecstasy. I love looking at her as she was enjoying sex. It was a major turn on.

"Yes, don't stop. Please, Sebastian, ummm," she whispered. I began to stroke steadily into her, quicker and quicker. She screamed as she came. I loved to watch her come. I groaned her name and laid on top of her for about five minutes, coming down from my high. The next thing I know, I hear the baby crying. We both laughed.

"I'll get him," I whispered as I pushed her sweaty hair away from her face, kissed the tip of her nose and her lips. I had to say something as I sat up and pulled on my pajama pants. I walked toward the door to go and settle the baby back down.

"Hey, at least he waited until we came to start crying," I replied as she laughed.

"You would say that, nasty," she whispered.

"Yeah, I would...and you, stay put. I'm not finished with you yet," I replied with a wink and walked towards the nursery.
Chapter 14 by Chaynetv
"Ba ba ba ba," Jensen gurgled as Kaiya fed him grits and scrambled eggs mixed together. Kaiya fed the kid grits or oatmeal every morning. I sometimes forget that she's a southern girl and that's what she grew up on. The funny thing about it is, my kid loved that stuff. He seemed so much happier after he had a good breakfast. Kind of like me after I've had a good dinner or busted a really good nut, but I won't go there.

I was on my way to the hospital this Saturday morning and Kaiya was talking to the kid like he was an idiot. You know what I mean...baby talk. I get a little sensitive and emotional when I talk to my kid, but I don't do baby talk. But I'm not going to tell my wife to stop doing it. I like breathing too much.

"That's mommy's baby, yes it is. Mommy's noonoo booboo googoo. Eating like a big boy. Yes you are, baby. Yes you are, my little muffin. Open up mommy's sweet baby boy. Mmmm, good food mommy's little booboo foofoo. Mommy's sweet little man," she replied with a smile. Jensen gave her a buttery dimpled grin as he ate his breakfast happily. He looked more and more like me everyday.

I was missing out on a lot because I was needed in the ER more because a few surgeons transferred to other hospitals. I wasn't around enough to help Kaiya with Jensen as much as I'd like to and that's why I'm glad that Shopzilla and Mama Dee helped out with the baby. It made me feel less like a heel. I was going to have to do something to at least get some more time off. I didn't want Jensen growing up the way that I did, seeing my father a few days at a time. Most of the time, if I got home late, he was asleep and if I was paged early in the morning, he'd still be asleep. I missed my kid a lot.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Kaiya and to say everything was peachy would be a lie. She was busy with grad school and I was busy at work. Kaiya understood my job and she didn't complain, but she was human and she missed me. Hell, I missed her too. We hadn't made love in two weeks...totally unlike us. That's how tired and busy we've been. But this weirdness has been going on for a month or so now. It's like we never get a chance to just talk to each other anymore or just do fun stuff, which was not like us at all. This weird tension in my house was something that I did not like.

"See ya later, little man," I replied, kissing my kid on top of the head. I smiled at him and he babbled, " Ba, ba, ga goo, da, da, da, da, da, da".

"Yeah, daddy has to go to work...bye bye," I replied and he gave me one of those dimpled grins of his. I leaned over and kissed Kaiya on the lips.

"Bye, sweetness. I'll call you later, okay? Have a nice day, baby," I replied and she gave me a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She never smiled at me like that. Yeah, something was definitely off in my household.

"You too, Sebastian," she replied as she wiped Jensen's mouth who was busy putting smushed bananas in his mouth and all over his face.

"Jensen, it goes in your mouth, not in your eye, baby," she replied laughing at my kid who was now babbling up a storm. I grabbed my keys and looked back at my wife and kid. They didn't even look at me as I walked out the door.

*********************************************************

A few months had passed and my house was still weird. Kaiya and I really barely saw each other now and sex had been reduced to quickies here and there. I have to admit though, I had been fucking up. If I got off early, I would go out with the fellas to have a drink or go clubbing. Kaiya hadn't said anything about it, but I knew it was coming. Truth be told, I did on purpose to get to her so maybe we could fight and get this shit out in the open, whatever it was. Didn't happen. Kaiya just didn't say anything. That's how I knew this was just the calm before the storm.

One early Friday night as I was making my final rounds, I received a call from Jordan and he asked me to go out and have a drink with him. I figured, what the hell. I needed another night out. I didn't even call Kaiya to tell her I got off early. I know, I'm a shithead, but I'm still a guy. We do fucked up, inconsiderate things sometimes. Raymond was off for the night and decided to meet us. I took a shower at the hospital and changed my clothes and headed to the bar to meet my friends.

"Where's Carina?" I asked Jordan as I drank Grey Goose.

"Out of town for work. I miss my woman, man, but I'm glad you two agreed to meet me. I needed this. It's been a shitty couple of weeks and I can't wait to finish this case," Jordan replied taking a sip of Hennessey.

"You don't want to talk busy, man. We've been working 16 hour shifts. They've been working the piss out of us," Raymond said.

"Yep. I need another drink," I replied as the bartender fixed me a fresh drink.

"Bas, man, what's going on with you? How's my godson?" Jordan asked with a smile. I smiled at him as I started to sip my second drink.

"He's good. He's getting so big and the kid's real smart. He really knows how to work everybody," I replied fondly with a grin.

"Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?" Jordan asked.

"Nope," I replied as I finished my drink.

"How's my cous?" Jordan asked.

"She's okay," I replied quickly as a nosy Jordan stared at me.

"What's going on with you two, Bas?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing...that's the problem. But, it's cool. It's probably just a little phase we are going through or something. It's alright," I replied. "I guess the honeymoon's over, huh?" Raymond asked.

"Maybe. We're just having a little miscommunication problem. We'll be alright. So, Raymond, what's up with you and that new, fine Neonatal nurse, huh?" I asked, changing the subject.

After we left the bar, we ending up going clubbing. We hit a few of our favorite clubs and one of our favorite strip joints. I had fun. I danced with a couple of pretty women and I let loose. I was smiling, tipsy and horny as hell for my wife when I walked in my front door at 6am. I had the whole day off, so I planned on sexing my wife up and sleeping for the first part and playing with my kid for the second part. My smile was turned upside down by my wife, who was sitting on the sofa waiting for me with a look that could slice me in two.

Oh, shit. I was in trouble.

"Hey babygirl. What are you doing up so early?" I asked. Kaiya looked at me with squinted eyes and crossed arms. Her legs were crossed and the leg that was on the floor was tapping the floor rapidly.

This was not going to be good.

"Don't you babygirl me, you bastard. Where the hell have you been? And don't lie to me, Sebastian. I can smell the Grey Goose from here," she replied.

I sauntered up to her and knelt in front of her with a smile that usually got me out of a lot of shit on my face. I tried to lean in and kiss her, but she moved her head.

"Baby, I had a few drinks with Jordan and Raymond after work. Jordan was lonely because Carina's out of town and we just decided to have some drinks. I guess I lost track of time. Come here, sexy girl," I whispered as I tried to use the charm and moved to touch Kaiya. She pulled away from me and stood up. She left me kneeling in front of the chair as she walked to the other side of the living room.

"You lost track of time, huh? Only a few drinks? Give me a fuckin' break! I called to see if you could maybe get home early and when I called at about 7, they said you had been long gone. Your mom and dad asked if they could take Jensen to see Randall, Talia and the baby, and I said sure, because I figured we could spend some time together. Then, I called your cell phone, but you didn't answer, which lead me to believe that you didn't want to talk to me. But that's cool. Whatever bitch you were with...yeah, I know you and I know you were with some heifer because I smell cheap perfume all over your trifling ass. Here's a thought--why don't you go back to your slut. I've kept quiet about this shit for too long. You want to go out and have a good time...fine by me. But guess what? I want to go and have a good time, too and you know what? I will!! Fuck the skeeze that laid all that stinky piss water perfume all over you, fuck whatever you were doing last night and FUCK YOU SEBASTIAN!" Kaiya yelled as she pushed past me. I followed her up the stairs.

"Sweetness, I didn't fuck anybody, I swear. I just danced and watched some girls shake their ass. Innocent male fun that made me horny as hell and anxious to get back to you," I replied giving her one of those looks that usually gets me off the hook and makes her cave. Kaiya just stared at me with a pretty smile on her face.

"Innocent fun, baby?" she asked.

I moved closer to her and grabbed her waist. I began to kiss her neck.

"Yeah, babygirl, it was just man shit. You don't know how bad I want you," I whispered as I pressed soft, wet kisses on her neck. The next thng I know, Kaiya steps on my foot...hard.

"Shit, Kai, that hurt!" I exclaimed. I didn't know she was that angry, but she was.

"Get the hell away from me, Sebastian. I can't believe you actually think that I'm going to give you some after this shit. You are a piece of work, you know that? Innocent fun, my black ass. Silly me. Here I was at home waiting for you to call me, anticipating the minute you came home. I wanted to spend a fun evening with my husband, maybe fuck his brains out, but, oh well. That's down the shitter because you were out with some other strange heifer's pussy in your face!" she exclaimed as I tried to walk back over to her.

"You don't do shit with me anymore, Sebastian. We used to go out and dance all night. We used to make out in the middle of a crowded club and make love on the beach at night. Why the fuck did we get married? Why did we do all this if you don't really want me?" Kaiya asked as I watched the pain and hurt in her eyes.

"Babygirl, that's not true. I do want you. It's just that...," I replied. I was glad she interrupted me because I truly didn't know what I was going to say to her.

"You know what? Save it. Two can play this game," Kaiya replied as she slammed the bedroom door in my face.

Damn. I had screwed up royally. I did leave my cell in the truck and when I saw that she called, I didn't return her call. Why? Because I'm a man and we do dumb, fucked up shit. I'm an idiot. I do love her. I would die for her. I wouldn't be able to live without her. But lately, she's been keeping me at arms length, too. So yeah, when I should have been home, I was out at a club or a strip joint. Okay, maybe I should have reached out more, but damn it, I work 12-18 hour shifts a day! I can't read her mind. But I fucked up when she tried to reach out to me.

Got damn it, I'm a shit. I'm a huge pile of shit.

*********************************************************

It was now two months after I got busted and things still weren't right between Kaiya and me. My kid was walking all over and talking up a storm, looking like my twin. The tension in my house is still there. I tried to charm Kaiya to get back into her good graces, but she wasn't having it. She made it quite clear that she was pissed...royally pissed...and she wasn't falling for my bullshit.

I was at my wit's end. I didn't want to lose my wife. That was one of my greatest fears. Yeah, that's what I was afraid of...that I would wake up one day and she and Jensen would be gone without a trace. I feared that if I didn't do something soon, I would actually wake up to that reality.

One week, everything came to a head. I noticed that my parents, Mama Dee, or Jordan's mom had been keeping Jensen a lot more than usual and when I came home, she wasn't there. For about 2 weeks, this went on. I had to find out what was going on with Kaiya.

One Friday night, I got off early and decided to surprise Kaiya. I called my parents to ask if they would keep Jensen for a few days and they said that Kaiya had already dropped him off at their house. I figured she was on the way back home, so I lit some candles, ordered some of her favorite Thai food and waited for my wife...and I waited. She never showed up. I called her phone and I either received a busy signal or her voice mail. I felt chills go up my spine as I hightailed it to my parents house. My father, of all people, answered the door with Jensen on his back.

"Hey kid. What are you doing here?" my sperm donor asked as Jensen began to speak, 'Da da da da.' I smiled at my slobbing, handsome little boy and took him away from my pops, kissing the top of his sandy, curly head.

"Hey, little man. I missed you. You having fun with gramps and nana?" I asked as he smiled.

"Yea nana and gwam" he exclaimed and spoke some other words I didn't recognize.

"Where's ma?" I asked as I high fived my son. He slapped my hand and his head fell back as he burst into giggles. I loved this kid.

"She went to pick up dinner. Again, what are you doing here?" My father asked.

"I can't get in contact with Kaiya and I'm worried, Pops. This is not like her, not to be available or to let me know where she is. I don't get it," I replied as I sat on the berber rug with Jensen where he had been playing. He spotted something across the room and toddled away as my father sat in the chair next to me and laughed.

"You are so slow, boy. She's doing it on purpose and by the way she was dressed when she dropped off the kid, she looked like she was going to enjoy a full night of ass shakin'," my father replied as I whipped my head around to him.

"Babygirl...Partying? Without me? Pops, how was she dressed?" I asked getting pissed off.

"The only thing I'm going to say is...hot. Off the charts hot! You got great taste kid," My father replied winking at me and chuckling to himself.

Kaiya...my Kaiya...dressed like that without me. What the hell?

"Are you serious?" I asked.

My sperm donor laughed. "That girl could have set off the sprinklers she looked so good. You are in deep doo doo kid. You've been so busy that you haven't noticed that that girl has been dropping Jensen off two to three nights a week for the past month. What the hell is wrong with you and how did you fuck up this time?"

I decided to tell my father what happened a few months ago and about what's been going on in my house and he smiled knowingly.

"You went to school for like, 20 years, and you're still a dumb ass. I tell you, for a smart kid, you sure are the stupidest kid I know," my pops replied.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Bas, you have a beautiful wife and kid, a nice house, a career you love. That should be enough for any man, but it's not enough for you is it?" my father asked seriously.

I thought about it and I didn't know how to respond but I said, "Yes it is".

"Then act like it. You sure as shit ain't acting like a man who's satisfied. Answer this, Sebastian. Do you regret marrying Kaiya? Do you regret having Jensen so early into your marriage? Is that what this is all about?" These are the questions that my philandering sperm donor asked me.

I felt like I was in the got damn Twilight Zone. I was actually having a serious conversation with my father. He hadn't mentioned a thing about pussy or dicks and he wasn't making me feel like a complete shit. I have to be in the Twilight Zone, because my father was acting like a father. Somebody please hand me a drink and a blunt quick.

"No, of course not. I'm crazy about that kid...and I'm crazy about Kaiya. I always have been. You know that. I don't want anyone else. That girl's it for me," I replied honestly.

"Then fuckin' act like it! Your beautiful, sexy young wife is out partying, very scantily dressed I might add, in South Beach on a Friday night...without you! She's sending you a blatant message, kid. Sebastian, I know I wasn't the perfect dad and I screwed up big time...with you guys and your mom. I was so glad that you guys were not turning out like me...well Parker still slinging his shit...damn, I envy him...but that's not the point. I did the same things you were doing with your mom. I threw myself into my career, got caught up with other women and I expected your mom to be waiting and to be the same woman that I fell in love with. I forgot about who she was and saw her for her other roles...a wife, a mom. I changed her. Then, I started really heavily cheating on her and you know the rest. I treated your mom like shit, but I didn't ever stop loving her and I never wanted her to leave. I think deep down she knew that, so she put up with my shit. She shouldn't have had to do that, but she did. I loved your mother, Bas but I stopped showing her. The point is, your mom is the love of my life and she's given me another chance. I'm trying to tell you that you shouldn't wait for another chance. You need to fix whatever is going on between you and your wife now. When was the last time you did something spontaneously romantic with your wife? That's how you got her, Sebastian. You changed, too. That girl is the best thing that has every happened to you and you're going to throw her away for a few nights of drunken partying with some nameless pussy in your face? It's okay to have fun with your friends, but your life became different once you married Kaiya. You're not that guy anymore and you need to realize that. Don't make my mistakes, kid. Go find your wife, kiss her ass and beg for her forgiveness before you lose her," my father responded as Jensen walked back over to me and put his tiny hands on my face and laughed as I made funny faces at him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. That was my babygirl's beautiful smile reflecting back at me. Shit, the sperm donor was right and that doesn't happen very often. I was acting like a complete dickhead. I handed Jensen to my father and kissed the top of his little head again.

"I love you, little man. Thanks pop. You mind still keeping an eye on Jensen...," I replied but was intrerruped by my mother's voice.

"Take that baby away from here and you're a dead man. I haven't spent the whole day with my baby since Tuesday. I need my fix, Sebastian. Leave him here," Shopzilla replied as I looked at my father.

"You heard her. Leave him before she shanks you. Go find your wife Sebastian and for your sake, don't mention taking Jensen...at least not at this moment," my sperm donor replied.

"Alrighty then. Hey mama, Bye mama, bye pops," I replied as I kissed my mother on the cheek as I ran out the door.

I faintly heard my mother say, "That looks like a 'I fucked up' run. Am I correct?"

"Yep. Look familiar?" My father asked.

"Too damn familiar. Look nana's baby. I brought ice cream," my mother stated as I jumped into my truck.

I had to find her. Now where was she? I knew exactly who to call.

"Hey Tiff, this is Bas. Where are you and is my wife with you? She is? Good. Don't tell her anything. Keep her there," I replied as I put my foot on the accelerator and went to the club that Kaiya was presently shaking her ass.

*********************************************************

I was in the club and I walked around for about 10 minutes. I really hoped that I wouldn't have to kick anyone's ass and ruin my million dollar insured hands.

I spotted Tiff dressed, or should I say barely dressed with her partner in crime Lauren and my wife...dressed scantily and sexy as hell. She had on these black satin hot pants that cupped her hips and her ass just right with this black, crystal encrusted strapless flowing tube top that was sheer in the middle, giving a beautiful view of her cocoa skin, with the sexiest pair of black ankle strap heels that made her legs look incredible. There she was, the only woman I've every truly wanted, dressed in her 'fuck him clothes', just as my sperm donor said.


You know what I'm talking about. You know the clothes that your woman puts on that she knows that you like to see her in, but no one else can see her in them unless you're with her because that's how sexy the clothes are. When she's pissed at you, she'll put them on and go out with her friends and say 'fuck him, girl'. Yep, that's exactly what my babygirl had on and damn it if I didn't get hard just staring at her...and damn it if I didn't get pissed by all the guys that were staring at her ass...and damn it if this pretty boy Dominican that she was dancing with was trying to screw her on the dance floor.

Enough of this shit. I've seen enough. I played it cool as I walked over to my wife and this bastard who was rolling all over my wife...rolling all over my ass. I wasn't having it.

The guy looked at me then at Kaiya's ass and winked at me. I just nodded.

"I was here first, man. Find somebody else," Rico Suave's twin replied. Then, I got pissed.

"Yo, get the fuck off my wife!" I yelled over the music as Kaiya turned around and smiled at me. The dude backed up. I could tell she was buzzed as she smiled.

"Hey baby!" she yelled over the music and kept dancing.

"Baby? You're really married to this dude?" the bastard that was dry humping my wife asked as he continued to check Kaiya out from head to toe. That only pissed me off more. I stepped closer to his face.

"Yeah, she is and I'm telling you, if you don't step the fuck off, you're going to be picking your teeth up off the floor. Back up," I replied as I pulled Kaiya in front of me by the waist. She just kept dancing as the dude walked off.

"Bye Ricky," she exclaimed as I turned her around and looked down into her eyes. She smiled up at me and put her arms around my neck. My arms went around her waist as she continued to dance with me. I decided to play along, because hell, she looked sexy as hell and had me hard as a rock.

"Hey Sebastian! I'm surprised you're not at Delicious Dreams, watching some skeezy girl shake her stanky ass in your face. What in the hell are you doing here and with me, no less?" Kaiya asked. My hands slowly roamed her waist as I looked down into her pretty face. Damn, she looked good.

"I came here to dance with my babygirl. Is that alright with you?" I asked in my very sincere, sexy, I want you voice. She turned her head away from my staring, hazel eyes.

Kaiya shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "I guess so. We are married after all," she replied in a saracastic tone of voice with air quoting fingertips.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Exactly what I said. Look, are we going to dance and have a good time or are you here to rain on my parade to try and take me home, because I was getting my groove on and feeling very fine, and I don't need you coming here and ruining it. So either stay and dance, or leave. Whatever you want to do, that's up to you. I don't care," Kaiya replied in that tone of voice that said she was completely aggravated.

Oh, so that's how it's going to be? She had attitude. I came here, looking for her to spend time with her and beg her forgiveness and this is how she wants to act? I'm trying, damn it! Even though, when she was pissed at me, it turned me on like you wouldn't believe! I know, I'm an idiot.

Well, Ms. Thing, that's how you want to act? Alright you asked for it.

I gave her one of my sexiest grins, leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Yes you do, babygirl. I know you still care. Those pretty brown eyes don't lie. Kaiya, listen up. This is how it's going to go down. I'm leaving and so are you."

"The hell I am!" she exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

I smiled at her, then I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder as she cursed me out.

"What the fuck? Put me down Sebastian!!" Kaiya yelled.

"Later Tiff, later Lauren," I replied as Tiffany and Lauren waved.

"See ya cous, bye 3B," Tiffany replied as she continued to dance with her drink still in her hand.

"Tiff! Lauren! Yall just gonna let him do this! Help me!" Kaiya yelled as I walked through the crowd with her over my shoulder.

"This is hubby-wifey shit. You on your own," Tiffany replied.

"I'm out of it," Lauren yelled.

"Well both of you can kiss my black ass. I'm going to remember this. Put me down, Sebastian, you shithead!" Kaiya yelled as I walked out of the club. I asked the valed for my car and the bouncer Ted, who knew me, shook his head with a grin.

"You know how we newlyweds are," I replied as I rubbed Kaiya on the ass.

"Yeah, I guess. See you around, Sebastian. Goodnight, Kaiya," Ted replied laughing.

"To hell with you, Ted! When you put me down, Sebastian...oooh....I'm going to kick the living shit out of you!" Kaiya yelled as I popped her on the ass. The valet pulled my truck up to us.

"Sounds kinky. You know I'm game," I replied to her as she continued to threaten me.

The valet handed me my keys. I pressed the remote and the valet opened the passenger door. I deposited Kaiya in the passenger seat and climbed into the driver's seat. She was steaming mad and had not put on her seatbelt yet.

"Put on your seatbelt, baby," I stated with a wink as I started the car.

"Sebastian what the fuck do you want?" Kaiya asked with attitude.

"You. I want us back. Whatever this shit is that's going on between us, it ends tonight...right now," I replied as I turned on the car and drove off.

Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

Kaiya and I walked into our house saying nothing. I threw the keys on the foyer table and she took off her heels and plopped on the sofa. I plopped next to her. We still hadn’t said anything, but you know that I was scoping out the way she looked in that outfit. My girl was still the finest thing I had ever seen, even if she wasn’t talking to me.

“If I didn’t tell you, you look hella sexy, babygirl,” I replied.

“Thank you,” she replied as she looked into my eyes and then there was more silence. After a few minutes, she began to speak.

“So, what do we do now? Talk for five minutes, avoid the issues, then fuck?” Kaiya asked.

“Sounds good to me,” I replied with a smile, trying to make the tension in the air a little lighter, but the way that my wife was looking at me, I decided to quickly apologize.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I'm just trying to lighten the mood," I replied looking into her eyes.

“Yeah, well there is nothing light about our situation. This is not funny, Sebastian. Look, I’m not going to get into it with you. If you’re going to clown about this, then I’m going to bed and you can go to hell,” Kaiya replied, exasperation in her voice as she stood up to leave.

“I was just kidding, Kaiya. And lately, all you’ve been doing is leaving. The Kaiya I know is a fighter. Act like you give a shit about this relationship and fight for it,” I replied honestly, not thinking that I could have gotten punched in the face by Kaiya. She put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes.

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“You heard me. Look, we’ve been through a lot of things, usually caused by outside forces. I never imagined we would be the cause of anything going bad in our relationship,” I replied as Kaiya slowly sat back down.

“Well, we were,” Kaiya stated as she let out a sigh.

“How did we get here, Kai?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“I don’t know. I mean, you just began to not be around when you could have been and I just dealt with it,” Kaiya stated.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Do you have any idea how hard this was for me? Us getting married, having Jensen, grad school, work…it was so much at once and you didn’t help. And don’t think for one second that I regret having that beautiful little boy. I don’t. It’s just that I needed you, Sebastian, and you really felt as if I didn’t. Thank God for Mama and Ma, Sebastian. But, I didn’t need them all the time. Jensen is our responsibility, not theirs. I needed you. I understand the demands of your job, Sebastian. I do. But during your free time, you would spend it away with your friends, completely avoiding Jensen and I. Why? I thought you loved us,” Kaiya replied her eyes wet with tears. I hated that.

“I do love you. You and Jensen are the best things about my life. It’s never been about me not loving you,” I replied.

“Then what was it, huh? I mean we used to have fun. We’d go out on dates and have spontaneous sex. We don’t do any of that anymore. I know that our life was going to change once we had the baby, but I didn’t expect you to completely push me away. I felt like the only reason I was here was to be your wife and Jensen’s mother. Do you know how that made me feel? You started going out and coming back with a smile that I hadn’t seen in a long time. You made me feel as if I trapped you,” Kaiya stated with tears flowing down her face.

“Trapped me? I went after you, baby. Don’t ever think that you made me do something I didn’t want to do. I wanted you and Jensen…all of this. I still want you and Jensen. Nothing has changed about that. Kaiya, you began distancing yourself from me. I admit that I did fuck up by going out when I should have been here with you, but you never called me on it. I did it so that you could put me in check. You acted as if you didn’t want to be bothered with me. So, I did some stupid shit and I am more sorry than you will ever know. I did begin to take advantage of you because of the baby, I’ll admit, and I’m sorry. I figured that everything had to change because we were parents. I didn’t mean to make you feel unwanted or make you believe that I didn’t want you. I’m so sorry, Kaiya. It’s just that you are so strong that I figured that you could handle any and everything,” I replied honestly as my hands held her face. We hadn’t talked this openly in a long time.

“I thought I could, but I can’t. I’m not superwoman, Sebastian. I’m not the same and neither are you,” she whispered.

“So what do we do, because I love you more than anything in this world and again, I’m sorry for putting any doubts in your mind and for hurting you. I love you Kaiya. What do we do, baby? I don’t want to lose you or Jensen,” I replied desperately.

“We get to know the new us…talk to each other like we used to. You spend some time with me and Jensen and not the Grey Goose and some stripper named Diamond,” Kaiya replied as I grinned.

“Actually baby, her name was Sapphire,” I replied.

“Whatever her name is…stay away from her. Be your usual charismatic, spontaneous, romantic self and give me some time to adjust to all this, Sebastian. Everything happened so fast. I just wasn’t ready for it and neither were you. We have a lot of work to do to fix all this. I’m tired and I really want to go to bed,” Kaiya replied as she stood up to go to the stairs. I was glad that we talked, but I knew this was going to be a process.

The one thing that helped me know that she still loved me and still wanted this was her holding out her hand to me at the end of the stairs. I smiled at her as I walked to her and took her smaller hand in mine. I got those good goosebumps when her hand grabbed mine and I knew that she felt it too. We were still together. We just had to work on staying together.


******************************************************
A few weeks went by and Kaiya and I were still working on our relationship. We were talking like we used to and since the hospital hired more surgeons, I actually had more free time. It was feeling more and more like we used to.

Sex…well we really hadn’t had any…and it was driving me crazy. You see, my wife likes to walk around the house in tight tees and tank tops and little shorts. So you can see my problem. I’m walking around with a constant hard on and the worst case of blue balls I’ve ever seen. I’ve been jacking off like you wouldn’t believe, which is not cool considering I have this sexy, gorgeous, fine as shit wife in the house. I’m going nuts. And so are my nuts!

My parents were having their anniversary party at our beach house in the Bahamas. I figured I could take my wife and kid there, have fun and romance the piss out of my wife.

We were all sitting around one evening while we were there—my kid, Parker, Randall and Jordan and I was just watching my wife walk around. She looked so hot. She had on this hot pink boyshort bikini and was in the process of covering her ass with a sheer, floral sarong.

“Damn, babygirl…don’t do that,” I stated, thinking I was talking to myself. I didn’t realize I said that outloud.

“I know, right?” Parker replied.

“I know you are not looking at my wife,” I replied.

“You damn right I was. Kaiya’s hot as hell. I never thought I would envy you, but at this moment, looking at her, I do. I mean, she doesn’t even look like she had a kid. Hey Jensen, you’re mom’s a hottie,” Parker replied with a grin as he bounced Jensen on his lap who was just laughing in Parker’s face.

“Stop staring at my wife, Parker…and stop telling my kid his mom is hot. I don’t want him thinking like he’s from West Virginia,” I replied pissed off as I took my kid away from Parker. Jensen was playing with a toy on my lap. He saw his younger cousin Caleb, Randall’s son, playing with my mom on a blanket and she yelled, “Come here Nana’s baby.” He began to fidget and climb himself off of me as he toddled over to my mother and his cousin. My mother grabbed him and blew strawberries on his tummy as my nephew looked on. I just watched my mom play with her grandkids as she alternated blowing on Caleb’s tummy and Jensen. Then, I went back to staring at my wife. I wanted to take her and throw her down and fuck the shit out of her.

“Look at ma. I’m so glad she’s finally gotten what she wanted,” Randall replied.

“Yeah. She’s still waiting on Parker, though. Then she’ll be complete. At least that’s what she told me,” I replied as I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth when Kaiya bent over to pick up something.

“Don’t even think about that shit. I’m not having it. And you are pathetic. Would you please put yourself out of your misery?” Parker asked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Dude, you’ve been looking at her like you want her on a platter for the last two hours. You put a big ass diamond ring on that girl’s finger. You are guaranteed unlimited pussy. Go take it,” Parker replied as everyone laughed.

“It’s not always about that,” Randall replied.

“Yeah, it is. Look, the reason you all married those chics are because you loved them, right? That, and they had good pussy, am I right?” Parker asked as Jordan, Randall and myself looked at each other with knowing grins.

“Enough said. Take your pussy whipped ass and get it on with your wife. Then, maybe you’ll stop bugging the shit out of us,” Parker replied as he winked at Tiffany who just rolled her eyes at him with a smile on her face. I stood up and I heard Jordan say, “And stop staring at my sister’s ass, Parker.”

I walked over to Kaiya and smiled at her. She smiled brightly back. I grabbed her hand.

“Hey, can you come with me for a minute?” I asked.

“Sure. Ma, we’ll be back,” she replied to my mother who just shook her head as she played with her grandsons. I looked over at my brothers and Jordan who were laughing knowingly.

“What are you up to Sebastian?” Kaiya asked as I pulled her into one of the guest bathrooms.

“This,” I replied as I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

“Umm,” Kaiya replied as her arms went around my neck. We kissed like this was our last day on earth together. Her tongue caught the rhythm of mine as she sucked on my tongue. She knew I loved that.

“Baby, did I tell you how sexy you look in that bikini?” I asked pulling away from her lips to grin at her.

“No, but your eyes sure did,” she replied as grinned back at me.

“You and this body in that bikini is hazardous. You got me rock hard baby,” I replied as I kissed her neck. My lips caught the right side of her neck and sucked it. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

“Really?” she asked as if she didn’t know. I grinded my erection into her.

“Yes, really. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I did this,” I replied as I pulled the right cup of her bikini top away from her right breast. My head dropped to her right breast, sucking it. Kaiya held my head to her breast, running her fingers through my hair.

“You know what’s going to happen,” she whispered as my fingers moved down to her waist. I pulled off her sarong and pulled down her boyshort bikini bottom. I quickly began to play with her clit, then I inserted two of my fingers inside. Kaiya spread her legs wider and moaned.

“I’ve missed you so much, babygirl. You feel so good,” I whispered as fingered her. Her walls started to tightened around my fingers and she came. I continued my ministrations.

“Baby, why didn’t you do this sooner?” Kaiya asked with a moan as I moved to her left breast. She opened my shirt and I kissed her on the lips.

“Didn’t know you wanted me to,” I whispered. Kaiya pulled my face in her hands and kissed me, staring at me.

“I’ve never stopped loving you or wanting you. Remember that,” she whispered as she kissed me again. The next thing I knew we were making out like you wouldn’t believe.

“I want you so bad, Kaiya. It’s been too long,” I whispered.

“I want you too,” she whispered.

I then began talking a little dirty to her as I slapped her ass. “Do you know how bad I want fuck you right now?”

“I think I feel it,” she whispered running her hand along my erection. My fingers were still inside her.

“I can’t wait to get in this pussy, baby. I want to fuck you until you scream, baby. Sound good to you?” I asked as I licked her lips. She smiled and spread her legs,

“Uh hun,” she moaned as my fingers arched inside of her.

Then she whispered, “Put it in, baby. I need to feel you inside me now,” she moaned and that’s all it took for me. I kissed her again and pulled my shorts down with my boxers, giving Kaiya a sexy grin. I turned her around and bent her over the bathroom counter and entered her in one smooth stroke.

“Oooh,” she moaned as I began to thrust in and out. She felt so good, like always. I looked up at the mirror and I licked her back and whispered.

“Look up babygirl. Look at us. How sexy is that,” I whispered as she looked up. It turned me on even more as we watched each other fuck in the mirror.

“Oh shit,” I whispered because those were the only words that came to mind. She felt incredible as always and looking at us in that mirror only made me want to get freakier.

“Oh Sebastian…fuck me,” she whispered and bent her ass out more. Damn that turned me on. I pulled her right leg up on the counter and moved deeper inside of her. It felt so good to be inside her again. I began to push harder and thrust further into her.

“Just like that, baby. Stay right there,” she moaned as I began to hit her g-spot.

“Your pussy is so good baby. It’s so good,” I whispered as I moved my free hand to her clit and played it. Seconds later, Kaiya was screaming.

“Oh yes, baby. I’m coming, Sebastian. Ummm,” and she got tighter around me. I couldn’t stand it anymore and I groaned.

“Shit,” and came really hard inside of her coating her tightness. It had been so long and I came so hard, I damn near blacked out.

We were both gasping for air and sweating. I kissed her along her spine and she whispered, “I’ve missed this. I feel closer to you than I have in months.”

I finally caught my breath after a few minutes and grinned. “Me too. Sorry it was so short you know, but I couldn’t help it. It’s been a long time.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’m good…better than I’ve been in a long time. I love you, Sebastian,” she whispered as I pulled her up. I smiled at her as she kissed my chest.

“I love you too, babygirl. So, you think we have time for another one?” I asked with a wink as we cleaned up and straightened ourselves. Kaiya stood up on tiptoe and gave me a loud smack on the lips.

“Maybe. Why don’t you surprise me?” she asked as she walked out the bathroom. I walked out behind her, running my thumb along my bottom lip, watching her ass sway as she walked.

“Definitely to be continued,” I whispered as I slapped her on the ass.

You damn right I’m going to surprise you, I thought to myself as I went back to join my family. She was going to be surprised again…and again…and again until neither one of us could walk.

I walked back over to my brothers and Jordan who just laughed.

“You look like a happy man,” Jordan replied.

“Yeah, I am…really, really happy,” I replied with a grin on my face. Kaiya looked over at me and I licked my lips at her and winked. She giggled and blushed. She still does that. I really love that girl.

“Good to know,” Randall

“Now that your balls are drained, maybe you’ll stop acting like a chic,” Parker replied as I shook my head at him.

“Good looking out, Kaiya. Ready to play basketball?” Parker yelled.

“Yeah…you prick,” I replied as I punched him in the arm as we walked towards the basketball court. 

Chapter 16 & Epilogue by Chaynetv
A few months went by and I was glad to have my wife back. I got to spend more time with my kid and Kaiya and I were communicating like we used to. My life was back on track.

I came home one Thursday night to find Jensen and Kaiya playing on the floor of the living room. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I heard Jensen say. I loved to hear that.

“Hey baby,” Kaiya replied with a grin as Jensen ran to me. I bent down and swung him into my arms.

“Hey. Hey lil’ man, what are you doing?” I asked Jensen, who smiled.

“Pwayin’ wi mommy,” Jensen said.

“Oh. Looks like fun. Can I play?” I asked. He looked like he was thinking for a minute then he nodded his head yes.

“Umm Hum,” he replied. The kid was going to break a lot of hearts, I thought as I looked at him.

“Thanks. This is what daddy’s gonna do. I’m going to take a shower and then I’ll come and play. Okay?” I asked.

“O-K. Hi fi da-ddy,” Jensen said putting his little hand up to mine. I put my hand up to his.

“Hi five, lil’ man,” I replied as I put him down. Jensen ran back to his toys as I curled my finger at Kaiya to come here. She was doing it again. She had on a white wifebeater and low rider grey knit capris that hugged her hips and her ass just right. She was so wrong, but I’m glad she was. She walked up to me and kissed me.

“Um, don’t stop. I need more sugar,” I whispered as she smiled against my lips and kissed me more. She put her hands on each side of my face and stood on her toes, kissing me again, then she ended it.

“So, is that enough?” She asked with a grin.

“For now. How are you doing today, cutie pie?” I asked, my hands resting on her waist.

“I’m good. Guess what? I got an A on my thesis,” she replied with a grin.

“That’s good, babygirl. So, one more month and it’s over,” I replied, referring to her graduating with her masters.

“Yes, I can’t wait. I want to have a barbecue that day,” she replied.

“That’ll work,” I responded.

“So, how was your day?” she asked.

“ Long, lots of MVA’s. It was pretty busy. Damn, it smells good in here,” I said as she walked towards the kitchen.

“I know,” she stated as she walked into the kitchen towards the stove. She turned down the heat on a pot as I walked behind her.

“Is that roasted chicken, stuffed with garlic?” I asked, my stomach rumbling.

“Yep, with dirty rice, crescent rolls and sweet potatoes. Are you hungry?” she asked with a knowing grin.

“You know I am. I’m going to jump in the shower. How long before the food is ready?” I asked.

Kaiya responded, “About 20 minutes.”

“Okay,” I replied as I walked past Jensen, tousled his hair as he laughed and made my way up the stairs.

After my shower, I heard a familiar voice talking to Kaiya and I heard her laughing loudly. I walked down the stairs and saw Parker with Jensen on his shoulders talking to Kaiya.

“Hey, little bro! What’s going on?” He asked.

“Not much. What are you doing here?” I asked as he grinned at me.

“I’m in town for a few weeks and I thought I’d stop by. I kind of invited myself to dinner. Is that cool? Of course it is. Come on baby boy, let’s go play until it’s time to eat,” Parker said as he walked with Jensen who was talking and laughing with Parker over to the toys that were on the floor. I walked up to Kaiya as she was pulling the chicken out of the oven.

“Do you mind if he stays? Because if you do, I’ll put him out with no problem,” I replied as Kaiya turned off the knobs on the stove as she chuckled.

“You know I don’t mind and we have enough food. Besides, I think he has something or someone on his mind, if you know what I mean,” Kaiya replied as she pulled out the electric knife to slice the chicken. I leaned back against the counter with my arms crossed.

“Like what or who?” I asked as she sliced the chicken and placed it on a platter, kind of having the feeling I already knew who she was referring to.

Kaiya just grinned and continued what she was doing. “I guess you’ll have to ask him because I’m not saying a word.”

“That’s cold, babygirl. You could tell me,” I said as she gave the platter with the chicken and the rice to me to set on the table as she placed a soft peck on my lips.

“Ask your brother after dinner. Parker, Jensen, come on, time to grub,” Kaiya stated loudly as she sat the rolls and the sweet potatoes on the table.

Parker ran in with Jensen and put him in his chair.

“This looks good. I came at the right time, didn’t I?” Parker asked grinning.

“Yeah. You always did have a knack for finding free food at the right time,” I replied as I grinned over at him.

“Free, good food. Don’t forget that,” Parker replied as we laughed.

“Okay, I’ll say grace,” Kaiya replied as we bent our heads as she prayed to bless our food. A few minutes later, we were eating and talking about current events and other miscellaneous crap that you talk about during dinner.

After dinner, Kaiya announced that she was going to give Jensen his bath.
Parker was still playing with him when I pulled her by the drawstrings of her low rider capris to the front of my body.

“You’re not going to go to sleep after you get the baby down, are you sexy?” I asked looking down into that beautiful face of hers.

Kaiya grinned. “No, but your brother is here. I think he needs you.”

I pulled her closer, pulling her right earlobe in my mouth. “I need you. I know you feel me. I’ll put him out, if I have to,” I replied. Kaiya moaned slightly as she pulled away and kissed me softly. Parker groaned loudly.

“Please, you two. Do not molest each other in front of the kid. I don’t think he wants to witness you two making another baby and neither do I. That’s gross,” Parker replied as I gave him the finger ignoring him while still kissing my wife. After the kiss, she spoke.

“Don’t do that, Sebastian or you won’t get any play time tonight,” she whispered.

I arched my eyebrows at her. “You would do me like that?” I asked.

“Yes. Be a good brother right now Sebastian and I’ll be a very good woman later,” Kaiya replied with a grin as she pulled away.

I grinned. “You’re always a good woman, babygirl.”

“You’re right about that. Come on baby boy, let’s go get clean. If I’m sleep, just wake me up,” she replied as she pulled away. I slapped her on her right butt cheek. Jensen toddled quickly to her and she picked him up.

“You better believe I’m going to wake your ass up,” I replied as I watched my wife and son go upstairs.

“Nite nite , Unki Pawka, Nite nite, daddy,” Jensen called.

“Night, lil man,” Parker and I said at the same time.

“Thank you best sister n law in the world for the chow,” Parker replied to Kaiya’s retreating form.

“You’re welcome, but what about Talia?” Kaiya stated loudly.

“Talia can’t cook as good as you do,” Parker replied coolly as Kaiya laughed.

“Bye boy,” Kaiya replied to Parker and was gone. I looked over at my older brother and grinned.

“You want a drink?” I asked as I walked into the bar.

“You know it,” Parker replied as I held up a bottle of Patron and Grey Goose. He pointed to the Grey Goose as I poured both of us a shot. I stood behind the bar as Parker sat on one of the bar stools running his finger along the rim of the glass.

“Thanks for having me over tonight, lil bro,” Parker replied.

“It’s not like I had much of a choice, but you’re welcome…always…you know that,” I replied as I looked at my brother. He was always like a hero to me. He taught me how to talk to girls, how to dress, things like that. I was a lot closer to Parker because, well Parker kind of raised me when Pops wasn’t around. Parker and I used to be so much alike, it was scary. But I’m not that guy anymore, and from the looks of Parker, he might be tired of being that guy.

“So, what brings you to our neck of the woods…really,” I said.

“I told you. I’m here doing some business and….I’m relocating back home. L.A. is cool, but I miss my family and my nephews and if I have to travel, I can do that from here. So after I leave in a few weeks, I’ll be back in two weeks…for good. I bought a house about 15 minutes from here,” Parker replied as he took a sip of his drink. I took a sip and looked at my brother, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. We’ll get to hang out more and I can spend more time with my nephews, who are players in training already,” Parker replied as he spoke of Caleb and Jensen. He was not lying. Those two could get anything they wanted out of any woman in this family. I smiled thinking of how Jensen puts on those puppy dog eyes for Mama Dee and she just melts.

Play on, Jensen. Just like daddy did.

“Yeah, they are,” I replied, just waiting for Parker to start really talking. I pulled up a stool and sat behind the bar as Parker looked at me.

“I thought that this marriage and family stuff wasn’t for you. Rand, well hell, he’s been wanting to be married since he was six, so I knew what was up with him, but I thought that you would never go that route. But you seem happy, Bas and that’s cool. Are you happy?,” Parker replied.

“I am, Parker. Yeah, we hit a rough patch for a minute, but life ain’t perfect and this ain’t either. Don’t be fooled. But I love that girl and that kid more than anything in this world, so I’m not going anywhere. It is what it is and I like my life. I’m happy,” I replied honestly as Parker drank the rest of his drink and poured more.

“That’s good. You’re happy, Rand’s happy, and I’m 34 years old and still swinging my dick,” Parker replied.

“But that’s what you wanted right? To party everyday and to bang a hot girl every night?” I asked.

“Yeah, but it’s getting old. I’m tired. I want to come home and fight with someone about putting too much on the Amex card, I want to go to bed and wake up with the same person everyday. I know I always clowned you and Rand, but I envy what you two found. I want that. I can’t sling my dick forever, you know,” Parker replied as he sipped. I needed a good gulp after that statement and I took it. I then began to pour another shot.

“Well, it sounds like you’re serious about all this. You’re actually ready to settle with one person?” I asked, still not believing that this was my brother talking taking a sip of my drink.

“Yeah and that person is Tiff. I’m in love with her, Bas. I love Tiff,” Parker replied as I spit out my drink.

“What did you just say?” I asked. I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to mention her name and ‘lo and behold, I was right. Oh shit.

“I said I’m in love with Tiff. Damn, that felt good. I’m in love with Tiff. I love Tiff. Yeah, that’s cool,” he replied with the stupidest grin on his face.

“Like my lil sis Tiff, Jordan’s little sister Tiff?” I asked.

“Yes. After the parental units anniversary gathering, we exchanged numbers and began to keep in touch. She came out to see me for about a week. We spent a lot of time with each other and I realized…I love her. Who would have thought that I would have feelings for that cute little holy terror as I used to call her. When I realized what was up, I decided to come back home. I want to be with Tiff and only her,” Parker replied with a smile.

“Does she know about all this?” I asked.

“Yeah, she knows. Where do you think I’m staying?” Parker asked as I took a deep swig and poured another shot of Grey Goose.

“Don’t hurt her, Park. I know you. Hell, I was you. Tiff is special to me. Don’t play with her if you’re not for real,” I stated firmly to my brother.

“I am for real. I know how tight you and Tiff are. I wouldn’t do that to her. She’s special, you know. She curses me out and doesn’t take my shit. She’s beautiful and smart as hell. She’s just hot, in every way, Bas. Something unique,” he replied with this look in his eyes that I’ve never seen before. Love…real love.

I sighed. “Well, she is that, but you do have to realize that Jordan and his father are going to be tough sells. Ms. T loves you, so you won’t have a problem there. So, this is real, huh?”

Parker grinned as he stood and clasped me on my shoulder. “Yeah, it is. Look, I know you’re probably anxious to get to your wife, so I’m going to go. Tiff wanted to go out tonight.”

I smiled at my brother as I walked from around the bar. “And you know what Tiff wants…”

“…she gets,” Parker finished as he walked to the door.

“I can’t wait to hear what Mama’s reaction is going to be,” I replied.

“She started yelling yoo hoo and she was so glad that my slong was finally off the open market. She was happy. She started talking about where the wedding would be and told me she needed a granddaughter, ASAP. She was damn near hyperventilating,” Parker replied as I laughed.

“That sounds about right,” I replied as I walked outside the front door with my older brother.

“Yeah, you know mama. She takes something and flies with it, doesn’t know how to let go,” Parker replied as he stood near his driver door.

“She’s going to be a bug a boo until you’re married and Tiff is knocked up, so get ready,” I replied as my brother grinned.

“Yeah, mama’s relentless, but you got to love her,” Parker replied.

“Yeah, I do. Tiff’s a good girl, bro. Don’t mess this up, Park,” I said to my brother.

“I know. Thanks Bas. Kiss my nephew and Kaiya for me. See you later,” Parker replied as he climbed into his silver Ashton Martin and drove off. I closed and locked the front door and turned off the lights. I walked upstairs and slid into bed next to my wife who was reading a book.

“You know you have some explaining to do?” I asked as she continued to read.

“About what, babe?” she asked as she continued to read.

“You know what. How could you find out about Tiff and Parker and not tell me?” I asked as Kaiya sighed and put her book down.

“I kind of found out on accident. I went over to Tiff’s Monday to bring back the Chloe bag that she let me borrow and Parker and Tiff were kind of making out. They told me not to say a word to anyone. I’m sorry, Sebastian, but I couldn’t tell you,” Kaiya replied as she slid closer to me.

“That’s messed up, babygirl. You could have told me. But honestly, I feel really sorry for Parker because after J and Mr. T get through with him, he may have second thoughts about wanting to be with Tiff,” I replied as I pulled Kaiya on my lap. Her arms went around my neck and I wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Naw, I don’t think so. I mean J, daddy and Unk didn’t kill you over me,” Kaiya replied as I began to kiss and nibble the soft skin of her neck.

“No, they just told me that if I hurt you they would pull my arms out of the sockets and bludgeon me to death with them. No, that wasn’t bad at all,” I replied sarcastically as I continued to nibble on her neck. Kaiya sighed and gave that little moan that always turned me on and I looked into her eyes, then kissed her.

“Well, since you’ve been so cruel by keeping this from me, I’m ready for you to make it up to me,” I replied between kisses. Kaiya pulled her lips away from mine and began to take off my t-shirt and plant tiny kisses on my chest. She continued to kiss lower and lower as she palmed my erection.

“I said I was sorry, Sebastian. Hmm, I wonder what else I could do to possibly make it up to you?” she asked as I felt her hand on my penis, then a light lick of her tongue across the head. I bit down on my lip.

“You’re a smart woman. You’ll figure it out,” I whispered as I felt another lick of her tongue go across my erection. If this was the way she said she was sorry, then shit, I was going to have to make her feel guilty more often.

******************************************************************************************
These past few months have been pretty good. My wife completed her masters and my kid was getting bigger by the day. My brother was back home and was seriously seeing Tiff. I’ve never seen my brother with one woman and to see him with Tiff was a bit strange at first, but it’s okay now. He really does love her and she loves him. He was a bit skeptical after Mr. T and Jordan threatened to saw his dick off with a rusty saw and shove it up his ass if he mistreated Tiff, but after it was all said and done, he and Tiff were together and they were happy.

Yeah, life is a trip. Life was absolutely weird at times.

My parents have also decided to renew their wedding vows. I was happy to hear that. Hell, after what they went through, I suggested that they just have another wedding and you know what Shopzilla does? She takes my advice and goes all out. She’s happier than I’ve seen her in a long time, so I guess it was worth it.

I came back from lunch with Kaiya one Wednesday afternoon and found a brown envelope in my locker. I pulled the envelope out and opened it. Inside was a newspaper clippling that read “Fiancee stabs lover and female student.” Guess who the fiancee’ was? Bianca. I sat down on the bench and read the article. Bianca had apparently been seeing this UCLA professor for awhile and walked into his office to find him having sex with one of his students. Bianca in turn picked up a pair of scissors on his desk and stabbed the student three times and her man five times. Both were in critical condition and Bianca was in jail. Underneath the article, in red ink were the words, “Aren’t you glad this didn’t happen to you?”

A chill ran down my spine. That could have been Kaiya and me. The thought quickly went through my mind as I looked over the newspaper article once more. You never really know what a person is capable of unless you actually see it in front of you. Bianca could have killed Kaiya and me. The thought was just disturbing. I picked up my cell phone to call my wife.

“Hello sexy,” she replied. I could feel the grin that I know she had on her face.

“Hey. Sweetness, I love you. I really do love you,” I replied sincerely.

“I know that, Sebastian. Is everything alright?” she asked.

I decided not to bring up what I just read. It would only make her worry and that’s the last thing we needed. We had been through so much and finally we had some peace.

“Everything’s just fine, babygirl. I just didn’t want the day to pass without me telling you how much I love you, that’s all. People come in here not knowing if they are going to live or die everyday and it just makes me think when I’m in surgery if they got the chance to tell the person they love how they felt before they got here. Kai, you put up with so much shit from me, and sometimes I just wonder what did I do to deserve you. I appreciate that you never gave up on me, baby, on us,” I replied honestly.

“Never, Sebastian. I love you too much to be without you. There’s no me without you. You know that, don’t you?” she asked in that sweet voice of hers. How did I get so lucky?

“Yeah, I know, babygirl. I know,” I replied.

“So, what do you want for dinner tonight?” Kaiya asked.

“No cooking. Let’s just get dressed up and go out tonight. Just you and me. I’ll call mama and ask her to babysit. I just want to be alone with you, Kai. I just want to love you,” I replied and I know she was blushing.

“Okay. Ooh, I know exactly what to wear and…how did you know I needed this, huh?” Kaiya asked.

I grinned into the phone. “Because I need it to. Just to be alone with you.”

“Alright, so I’ll see you later?” Kaiya asked excitedly. I loved to hear her sound happy. I smiled even more as I heard my name over the intercom.

“Definitely. I’m being paged, babygirl, so I will see your beautiful self tonight. I love you, Kaiya Walker-Langley,” I replied.

“I love you too, Dr. Sebastian Langley. I love you. Bye baby,” she replied as I grinned.

“Bye,” I replied as I hurriedly called my mother. She agreed to watch Jensen after I told her what was going on. I had to tell someone. She agreed with me about not telling Kaiya about it. It wouldn’t do anything but make her worry and she didn’t need that.

That night, I wined and dined my wife. I made love to her on a deserted beach, under a midnight black sky filled with stars and a full moon, ruining my Chanel tux and her Robert Cavalli gown. I didn’t care about any of that. I cherished the one person that I was destined to love all night long. I thanked God that she moved to Florida all those years ago and changed my life. My wife. The person that taught me how to love. My life. The woman I can’t live without. My everything. My Kaiya. We had come full circle. Everything was as it should be and there is nothing in the world that I would do to change any of it.

*****************************************************
Epilogue
3 years later

“Okay. Alright. We’re on our way. Tell Tiff I love her. Alright, teedy. Bye. Sebastian, we gotta go. Tiff's fully dilated now. She’s about to have the babies. Grab ZeZe. Come on Poodah (Kaiya and Shopzilla’s nickname for Jensen),” Kaiya replied as she grabbed her purse and Jensen’s hand. I grabbed my keys and picked up the newest love of my life, my two year old daughter, Kenzie Carinne Langley. She was darker than Jensen, a dark caramel color, with big dark brown eyes like Kaiya’s and curly, black hair. If you thought it was love at first sight with Jensen, you have absolutely no idea how it was with Kenzie, or Zeze as we call her. She was an absolutely adorable little girl. Beautiful, just like her mother. Just like her mother. Oh damn. That meant that she would be built like her mother.

Oh shit. I’m in trouble. No, it’s cool. She just won’t leave the house until she’s 35. Yeah, that sounds like a good, round about number.

“Come on babygirl. We have to go see your new cousins,” I replied as I held Kenzie in my arms. She smiled Kaiya’s familiar smile at me and my heart melted, like it always did. This kid had me wrapped around her little finger, just like her mother did. A daddy’s girl, through and through.

“Otay daddy. We go bye bye?” Zeze asked as I kissed her forehead.

“Yes, sweet pea, we are going bye bye,” I replied as we walked to the Range Rover. Kaiya strapped 5 year old Jensen into his seat and I strapped Kenzie into hers.

Yeah, Tiff is having twins. She and Parker had been married two years and 3 months when they found out. My mother was in grandbaby heaven when Tristan, Talia and Randall’s 3 year old addition was born and Zeze, which was the granddaughter that she wanted. Now, Tiff and Parker are having a girl and a boy. Shopzilla may go into a grand baby coma.

Jordan and Carina have a 2 year old daughter named Shaya and Carina was pregnant again. Yeah, I know…so many babies…so little time.

Bianca’s fiance’ lived but she was sentenced to 10 years. She may be released in two years because of good behavior. God, I hope not.

As we all stood at the nursery window and looked at my beautiful niece and nephew, Giana Malin Langley and Micah Gavin Langley (Parker said he had no say so in the names, since Tiff said she did all the work) I smiled. I smiled because my family was growing. I smiled because my parents were happy and in love again. I smiled because I had a job that I loved and friends that were still good friends. I smiled as I looked down at my beautiful son and my daughter because life didn’t get any better than this. Most of all, I smiled at my beautiful wife who I loved with all my heart. I told you in the beginning, that what I want, I get. Yeah…I’m a lucky bastard.

Yeah, that’s right world, the Langley’s were still in the game…kicking ass and taking names.

Life. You gotta love it.

THE END
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=151