The Best Man by Chaynetv
Summary:

A group of college friends and a wedding...shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? Wrong. When the Best Man writes a book that resembles their college life, problems occur among the newlyweds and the Best Man, where past secrets come to the surface.

     


Categories: Movies Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 37498 Read: 44575 Published: 26/08/08 Updated: 29/10/09
Story Notes:
This story is based on the movie "The Best Man", but will stray from the original in certain areas.

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Character Pictures by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Chapter 1

Kanji Mitchell couldn’t believe it. As his hand went into his mailbox to retrieve his mail that day, he was looking for the usual mail items…bills, circulars with coupons, credit card offers. But when his eyes happened upon the thick, cream colored envelope with his name in black calligraphy, he just stared at it. He fingered it and flipped it over, just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. When he want back into his house, he tossed all the other mail to the side and proceeded to open the envelope. His fingers carefully peeled the envelope open, then removed what he was looking for from the second envelope. Yeah…it was really what he thought it was…a wedding invitation.

As he read over the invitation for the fifth time, he stared at it in his hand and still couldn’t believe it. He had just talked to Michael or Mike last week and he knew he popped the question, but Kanji didn’t think he was serious about doing it in two months. Michael couldn’t be serious.

But he had the proof in his hand. Michael was dead serious. He was going to marry his beautiful, long time girlfriend, Adrianna Morales. Kanji looked at the invite once more, then he thought…well, it was about time. Michael had been with Adrianna since the guys’ junior year in college when Adrianna and the rest of the girls were sophomores. They’d been together for six years. Hell, they were damn near common law…might as well make if official, Kanji thought.

Kanji heard his phone ringing. He ran his hand through his medium length black hair and looked down at his cell phone and saw Gavin Perkin’s number appear. He answered hurriedly, placing the phone against his ear. He had been waiting for this call for two weeks. It was one of the most important calls he would ever receive.

“Hey, Gav, what’s up?” Kanji asked.

“Nothing much,” Gavin said as Kanji sighed loudly.

“So…what’s the word, dickhead? Am I getting published or what?” Kanji asked impatiently.

“Or what? I’m kidding, man. Yeah, we’re definitely going to publish it. Dude, this book is great! It had me laughing and thinking and all emotional and shit. It really made me think about when we were in college, trying to figure out who we were and tearing shit up in the process. You wrote one hell of a novel,” Gavin stated as Kanji smiled.

“Thanks, man. So, how long until I get my first copy?” Kanji asked.

“About three months. We’re rushing this puppy. Everybody loved it and Mason’s pops owning the publishing company doesn’t hurt either,” Gavin stated regarding Mason Drayton, heir to Drayton Publishing…and didn’t want it.

“Speaking of Pimpin’, have you talked to him lately?” Kanji asked referring to Mason.

“Yeah and by the way…he’s got your manuscript,” Gavin said.

“Oh man, come on! How did he get his hands on it? Gav…you’re supposed to be my dog! How could you let Mase get my words, man! You know I’m sensitive about my shit,” Kanji stated.

“There were two copies, and he came walking through with one of his hot ass girls on his arm who was barely dressed and I got weak. I couldn’t help it. The tits and ass on that girl distracted me and he grabbed it,” Gavin said.

Kanji laughed. “I’m sure your wifey wouldn’t like to know that you’re looking at other women.”

“Hey…my wife is a realist. She knows that I’m gonna look. As long as I don’t touch, we’re all good. And besides, I’m married…not dead. I couldn’t help but look. Hell, if my wife would have been here, she would have looked, too. The girl had on one of those half tank tops that was so tight that I didn’t think she could breathe and a skirt so short, you could see her ass. So, that’s how he got it,” Gavin said as Kanji smiled.

“That’s all it takes, huh? Some half exposed, random chic and he gets my manuscript? Don’t you guys have better security measures than that?” Kanji asked.

Gavin laughed. “Yes, we do, but dude…it’s not like it’s a book that’s going to leak out some big shit, like Heidi Fleiss complete list of clients or something. I mean it’s a good book, Mitch, but it’s not that heavy. Besides, I didn’t see the harm in letting him take it. He is our boy. You can trust him,” Gavin said, calling Kanji by the nickname the guys gave him.

Kanji sighed, knowing that was true. “Yeah, he is and I can, it’s just…hell, don’t worry about it.”

“If you say so. What you need to be doing is smiling your ass off. You’re a published author, man! You’re about to become a best selling author! We need to go out and celebrate…maybe this weekend?” Gavin asked.

“Yeah, that’s cool,” Kanji stated.

“So…did you get an invitation? What am I saying, of course you did. Do you think it’s for real? Is he really going to marry Adrianna?” Gavin asked.

“Well, you married Taryn and you two had drama…hell, you guys even broke up!” Kanji exclaimed.

“Yeah, but that’s different. I always knew that I would end up marrying Taryn. We’re soulmates. We needed to be apart for that year. It had to happen…and I’m glad it did. It made me realize that Taryn is the one for me and when we got back together, it was better than ever. Besides, Michael never brought up marriage with Adrianna until what…two years ago?” Gavin replied.

“He’s growing up, Gav. He does love her, man,” Kanji said.

“Yeah,” Gavin stated.

“They’re perfect for one another, so maybe he finally knows what he wants. I mean, when I saw you guys last month, he had been talking about it and everything, but I didn’t think he was really serious, but he is so, I’m happy for him,” Kanji stated.

“Yeah, me too. Did you see him last night against the Jazz? He was on fire,” Gavin stated about Michael Chambers, #11 Power Forward for the New Jersey Nets.

“Yeah, he was in his zone. Couldn’t stop cheesing about the 10 assists and 20 points he got,” Kanji stated as his phone beeped. He slowly smiled at the name that appeared. It was her…and he definitely had to talk to her.

“Look, Gav, I have to call you back…it’s London,” Kanji stated as he heard his friend laugh.

“I feel you. When are you two gonna….,” Gavin began but Kanji stopped him.

“Don’t start. We’re just friends. Call me about this weekend,” Kanji said dismissing Gavin.

“Yeah, because we both know you can’t leave her waiting. Say hi to L for me. Later,” Gavin replied as Kanji clicked over and smiled. “Hey pretty lady. Gavin said hey,” he replied.

“Okay. Tell him hello when you speak to him again,” London Carter stated.

“I will. How are you today?” Kanji asked with a grin.

“I’m good, but I’d be a lot better if you told me that you were being published,” London stated, furiously typing.

“I’m being published…they’re rushing it so it’ll be done in about three months or so,” Kanji stated excitedly.

“Congratulations, babe! I’m so proud of you. Now, I know I’m getting the first copy, right?” London asked.

“Of course,” Kanji said.

“Autographed, with a long spiel about how I was the inspiration or some shit like that,” London replied as Kanji chuckled.

“Maybe…if you’re lucky,” Kanji said.

“Damn, Mitchie, you’ve got the big head already. Can’t you wait until you actually hold the book in your hand to start acting all uppity?” London asked as he laughed, loving the way his nickname came out of her mouth. It was weird. The guys called him Mitch and the girls called him Mitchie. Go figure, but he thought it was cool.

“Nope. I figured I better get a head start. You’d better start being more nice to me, London…I’m about to be famous, after all,” Kanji said with a grin.

“I’ll treat you the way I’ve always treated you…besides, you like that,” London asked. She worked as a contributing writer at the Times and she freelanced for several magazines, just like Kanji.

Kanji laughed. “Yep…and I don’t want you to ever stop.”

“I won’t,” London said smiling into the phone as a comfortable silence came. Then, London began to speak again.

“So I guess Nicole is over the moon for you right?” London asked. Nicole was Kanji’s girlfriend and London and Nicole couldn’t stand each other.

“Me and Nic are going through some stuff right now…I don’t think it’s going to work out,” Kanji replied as London smiled.

“That’s the best news I’ve heard all day,” London stated.

“L…don’t start,” Kanji began.

“I won’t. I’m just happy to see that you’re realizing what I’ve been saying from the moment you met her 7 months ago…she’s not good enough for you and that’s all I’m going to say,” London stated as she took a breath and looked back at her computer screen.

“So, did you get anything special in your mailbox today?” Kanji asked.

“I got a free sample of Lubriderm. Man, do I love that stuff,” London said grinning as she typed.

“You know what I’m talking about, London,” Kanji said.

“Mitchie, you know I got that invite. I just didn’t expect for the ball to began rolling so soon,” London stated.

“Sweetie…they’ve been together six years. Not so soon? Don’t you mean not soon enough? ” Kanji asked as he plopped down on his couch.

“Whatever. It’s just that when she met us a few weeks ago and showed us that rock, we were speechless, but we didn’t expect Michael to want to tie the knot so soon. Between you and me, I didn’t think that Michael would be serious…you know how he is,” London replied.

“Yeah…I know. So, we’ve got what, two months of wedding crap to look forward to? Are you excited?”

“Hell no I’m not excited! I have too much going on. But, I’m happy for Adrianna and I’ll be there, helping her every step of the way. Besides, she deserves to be happy,” London stated.

“Yeah, she does. She’s a sweetie pie…always has been. But, I don’t know…do you think he’s ready?” Kanji asked.

“He should be…but Michael’s something else. Besides, he’s had long enough to be ready, don’t you think?” London asked.

“Yeah,” Kanji replied.

“And because he’s my boy, I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt because when it all boils down to it, he really loves her and she loves him. I don’t think he would have gone through all the trouble if he wasn’t sure, Kan,” she replied, calling him by the nickname that she gave him. London had always been sort of an enigma to him…she was also the only woman that really got him…the only one that he ever really loved. But he didn’t have time to analyze or think about any of that right now. He had things to do regarding his book and this wedding stuff, so he just pushed it out of his mind.

“You’re right. Hey…do you want to come out and help us celebrate this weekend?” Kanji asked.

“Let me check my schedule and I’ll get back with you. I got a few deadlines to hit, but it shouldn’t be a problem. Hey, Mitchie, I gotta get this to print, so I’ll call you later,” London said.

“Alright,” Kanji stated.

“Oh and Kanji…I knew you could do it. I can’t wait to read it and congratulations again,” London said.

He knew she was waiting to hear him say goodbye, so he said, “Thanks again, London…have a good day, baby. Talk to you later,” he whispered.

London smiled. “Okay. Have a good one, Mr. Published Author. Mmmwaw. Bye,” she said and hung up the phone.

Kanji slipped both hands to the back of his head and smiled as London’s beautiful, brown eyes appeared to him, then her face. The wet dreams he had about that woman were ridiculous, he thought. He never dreamed about other women…just her. He knew it meant something, but he couldn’t think about it right now. He had errands to run and articles to e-mail.

‘I’m going to be published,” Kanji thought to himself with a smile as he began to get excited about the new career turn in his life.

*****************************************************

London worked quickly for the next hour, got her article to print and smiled to herself about Kanji’s first novel being published. He was such a good guy and he deserved to be getting this chance to get his work out to the world. Kanji was such a talented writer. He was the type of writer that made the reader fall in love with the words that he put on the page and fall right into the little world that he created. She knew the book was going to be good, she thought as she smiled at her gorgeous Japanese/Chinese American friend’s success. London’s cell rang and she smiled at the name. It was her best girl Keira, the diva. Keira was an interior decorator and truly something else.

“Hey girl, what’s up? You want to have lunch with me and Taryn?” Keira asked.

“Yeah, but it’s going to have to be at 1pm…I have some things to finish,” London stated.

“Oh, that’s cool because I have an appointment at 3pm. So, what’s up? I guess you got your invitation,” Keira stated as she concentrated on the poster sketch of the Loren's family room, one of her new clients. She meticulously placed colorful pieces of material next to each item of furniture that was drawn, writing notes right next to the swatches.

“Yeah, I did. I’m happy for Anna,” London said, referring to Adrianna’s nickname.

“I am too, but it’s about damn time! I just hope she doesn’t sign a pre-nup. That bastard’s worth 40 mil. She better not sign shit,” Keira replied as London laughed.

“No, rest assured that Taryn has already schooled her. She ain’t signing a thing,” London stated. Taryn Lopez-Perkins was their other best friend and a great attorney. She also was married to their other cute friend, Gavin Perkins, who was an assistant editor at Drayton’s Publishing. They had been married for two years and were so in love. London thought about those two and Kanji’s smiling face flashed before her eyes. She smiled, then just shook off the thought.

“Besides, I don’t think he’d try and make her sign one anyway. Oh…guess what?” London asked.

Keira narrowed her eyes at the navy blue microsuede swatch and the olive green and chose the olive green, and cut it smaller to fit on her sketch. “What?”

“Kanji’s being published!” London said excitedly.

Keira smiled as she took the olive green swatch and placed it on her sketch next to a chair. “Oh, that’s great! I’m so happy for my boy. I know you are…in fact, I’m sure you are.”

“Kee, don’t start,” London said.

Keira grinned. “Oh…but I will! I just don’t understand why two people so obviously crazy about each other just won’t get together.”

“Because…we’re friends. Friends Keira. That’s why,” London said.

“Uh huh. Whatever. You and Kanji need to stop playing around, man. I know you two would be a lot happier if you were together and that’s my two cents and I’m shutting up. So, you want to meet me at my office or yours?” Keira asked.

“I’ll meet you. And I assume since you asked me that you’re paying?” London asked with a grin.

“Yeah, L…I got it…cheap ass,” Keira replied.

“Hey, I’m not cheap…just frugal,” London said.

“Well, I’ll see you at 1…cheapo,” Keira said.

“Later, Kee,” London said and got off the phone with her friend. London looked at her computer screen and sighed. She never understood why she and Kanji just didn’t get together, but it didn’t happen. They were really close, but life got in the way…girlfriends, boyfriends, work, grad school…just things. But, the more London thought about it…maybe this was the time to talk, really talk to Kanji. He and Nicole were on the outs and she hadn’t had a boyfriend in almost a year…

It wouldn’t hurt. Not at all.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Chapter 2

Kanji got off the phone with Gavin once more and glanced at the pictures that he had on his desk. Pictures of his friends from college, pictures of London from college. She was such a beautiful girl, he thought. Hell,they all were. When he and Gavin saw the four girls come into Quick Copy on campus, they never imagined how much of an impact they would make on their lives. Kanji began to thinking about the first time they all met…and especially the first time he set eyes on London Carter.
********************************************************************
Flashback--Freshman year

Gavin, Michael, Kanji and Mason met when they were Freshman, during a Playstation tournament in their dorm. They were all so different, but they clicked. Michael was a business major and a basketball star…a major player. Mason was a history major and a major player. Gavin and Kanji were both journalism majors and dated, but not with the intensity as Michael or Mason. They loved video games, pool, poker, basketball, football…and girls with nice asses.

They didn’t mind what color or race…just as long as they had a nice ass.

Kanji laughed as he remembered one day on the quad on campus when they realized the one female body part they absolutely all had in common. There were two beautiful girls one Spanish, one Black that passed them who were laughing and walking one day as they were hanging on the quad, and of course, they all simultaneously turned their heads and stared at the girls behind, and the only thing you could hear were umms and lip biting.

“How ya doin’, ladies,” Mason replied with a grin. The girls smiled, stopped and blushed.

“Good,” they both said tripping out over this white boy and the way he and his friends were checking them out.

“You damn right you’re good…you look very good,” Mason replied.

More smiling and hair flipping. “Thanks,” the Spanish girl said.

“Hold up a minute…let me talk to you,” Mason said as he walked over to the girls and spit game to them. Five minutes later, Mason had both phone numbers and the girls were blushing and smiling.

“See you around, Mason.” The Spanish girl said.

“Definitely,” Mason with a grin.

“I’ll be waiting for your call,” the black girl replied.

“You won’t be waiting long, sweetheart…trust me. See ya,” Mason said as the girls laughed and walked off. Kanji shook his head at Mason. How in the hell do you get two girls phone number…at the same time?

The four looked at one another and just nodded their approval of the attractive girls, their eyes still on the girls who were walking away really slowly. Then, Mason spoke, slowly licking his lips.

“I’m gonna seal the deal on both of them by the end of the week…watch,” Mason said.

“I’d like to see that,” Kanji stated.

Mason smiled. “It’ll happen…it always does. Got damn! They have ass for days…like cupholder ass,” Mason said as they all laughed.

“Like…put your plate on it and eat an entire meal ass,” Michael stated.

“If we were shipwrecked, those are the kinds of asses that could sustain you…they could keep you alive…,” Gavin said, but was interrupted by Kanji.

“For weeks, at least…damn. Those were nice…very nice,” Kanji replied.

“Yeah, they’re hot. But I don’t know if I could eat an ass that fine. It just don’t seem right,” Michael replied.

“Shiiiit…I could…I probably will,” Mason stated with a grin. Then, they all looked at each other, catching Mason’s dirty remark and started laughing.

Mason grinned. “So…I’m not the only ass man around here. That’s good to know. I knew you guys were cool.”

Present Day

And that’s how their friendship began. Kanji laughed as he remembered that day. Mason did actually hook up with both girls...one on Friday and one on Sunday. He was just a woman magnet...always had been.

Kanji grinned as he picked up the next picture of London, Taryn, Adrianna and Keira, then he began to reminisce about the first time he met them.

*********************************************************

Flashback--Junior Year

He and Gavin were at their full-time jobs at Quickie Copy on campus working hard, trying to get out faculty orders. It was junior year and since they didn’t live on campus, they needed jobs to pay the rent for the two bedroom apartment that they shared ten minutes from campus. They hadn’t had any customers come in for the last two hours, but Kanji and Gavin still had lots of orders to fill. Kanji’s head was down, placing binded workbooks in a box when Gavin walked over to him and kicked him in the shin.

“Dude, what the fuck is your problem?! That hurt!” Kanji groaned through clenched teeth.

“Hottie alert…four of ‘em,” Gavin whispered as Kanji looked up and saw four beautiful girls…two waiting at the counter and two others filling out applications at a table. They must have been underclassmen because he had never seen them before.

“Damn,” Kanji said as his eyes locked on one of the girls filling out an application. She was so cute, he thought, as he took in her beautiful dark skin. Then, when she lifted her head, she smiled at him and he changed his mind. She wasn’t cute…she was beautiful. She had shoulder length, black hair that was in a sleek ponytail, clear, brown skin, slightly upturned, wide dark brown eyes, a cute nose and lips that were so full and sexy, the only thing he could think about was taking those lips, softly pressing them to his and nibbling on them, to see if they were as sweet as they looked. He could see the outline of her body through her mint green velour jogging suit and he definitely liked what he saw. As he continued his perusal of mint chocolate as he called her in his mind, the two pretty girls at the counter were tapping their fingers. Then, the pretty black girl dressed in pink from head to toe began tapping her fingers quickly and quite loudly, saying, “Hey…if you’ve finished eyeballin’ us, can we get some copies made please.” This girl was Keira.

Gavin laughed as he smiled at the girl who had her arm linked through Keira’s.

“Sorry. How many?” Kanji asked as he filled out his copy request.

“300. Make them pink and…,” Keira stated.

“And yellow, Keira. Don’t forget the yellow. You know it has to be half and half and they specifically said pink and yellow. We gotta get this right, so don’t forget about the yellow, Kee,” the girl who’s arm was linked through hers said.

“I didn’t forget Taryn, damn! Girl, I bet you could aggravate a gnat with all of that naggin’,” Keira stated as the girls filling out the applications laughed. Kanji and Gavin chuckled lowly to themselves and Kanji’s eyes went back to the pretty, brown girl at the table.

“This was your idea, chica. You wanted to pledge, so deal with it,” Taryn said as she smiled at Gavin who was giving her a once over.

“Now you bring that up. Please, make 150 pink and 150 yellow,” Keira replied as the other two girls walked up to the counter.

“Sure,” Kanji said as he walked over to a copier, pulled out pink and yellow paper, placed it in the copier, and ran the original through to make the copies for his customers. Gavin was speaking with all of the girls and looking at the applications of the other two when Kanji walked up.

“We are hiring, aren’t we Kanji?” Gavin asked. Kanji locked eyes with the girl that he had been looking at and grinned. The girl smiled back, then turned her head, slightly blushing.

“Part-time, yeah. So, are you all friends?” Kanji asked.

“Yeah. I’m Taryn, you’ve met bossy Keira, the other Mamacita is Adrianna and the quiet one is London. We’re all sophomores and Keira and I are pledging Gamma Rho Sigma and those two need jobs so are you guys really hiring because they need some extra cash and I know we get a student discount or something on those copies, right?” Taryn asked all in one breath as Kanji and Gavin shook hands with the girls. Kanji’s hand lingered holding London’s then he pulled it away gently.

Taryn’s friends looked at her and the one named Adrianna said, “Wow…how in the hell do you do that?”

Keira began to fake cough and said, “Because she takes the oxygen from us, that’s how. You know it’s hard to breath when she’s in the general vicinity. My advice to you is to start taking deep breaths before she starts talking…that’s what I do. Trust me, it helps.”

London laughed and Kanji smiled at her. Her laugh was cute and sexy, he thought as he and Gavin laughed along with her.

“Screw you, Kee. So, I talk fast. In my future line of work, it’s going to be a big plus, so kiss my butt,” Taryn stated as she, Keira and Adrianna spoke about Taryn’s quick tongue.
Kanji’s eyes were still on London, who was watching her friends with a smile on her face, but she wasn’t saying anything.

“Looks like it’s hard to get a word in with them, huh?” Kanji asked in that deep voice of his. London nodded her head.

“Yeah…it’s difficult, but trust me, when I need to say something, I do. Hi, I’m London Carter as Motormouth Mami told you already and you are,” London said as she held out her hand to shake his.

“Hi, I’m Kanji Mitchell…nice to meet you,” Kanji began, his eyes still on London, who was staring right back at him. He took her smaller, brown hand in his larger, olive toned one and shook it. Her hand was so soft, he thought and these delightful little bolts keep going up his arm. He realized the same thing was happening to her, but she didn’t pull her hand away. She tilted her pretty little head to the side and smiled.

“Mitchell?” London asked.

Kanji laughed. “I get that a lot. My mom’s Japanese and Chinese and my dad’s American…Scottish actually…thus the last name Mitchell.”

“And the first name is Japanese, right?” London asked. The girl was so pretty, he thought taking in another look at her body in that mint green jogging suit that seemed to hug her curves. He quickly looked her over in a way that most guys do and smiled even more at her. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her…the girl was incredible. He noticed that they were still holding hands, but he didn’t pull away and she seemed fine with it, so he continued to hold her hand, leaning his 6’1 frame against the counter.

“That would be correct,” he replied.

“I really like your name…it’s different. It suits you,” London said.

“The next time I talk to my mother, I’ll let her know that you approve,” he replied.

“You do that,” London said lightly laughing.

“London” he said, letting her name roll across his tongue”…that’s cute. I like it,” Kanji said.

London, blushed and grinned at him. “Thanks.”

“That’s English, right?” Kanji asked with a grin as London laughed at him. He could stay right where he was and stare and flirt with her all day.

“Yes, it is,” she said.

“I’m thinking that mixed in with the African and Indian blood that there’s some Asian blood in you…maybe some Korean, possibly Chinese,” Kanji stated.

“I don’t know about that. The African and Indian is right, but Korean or Chinese…I haven’t a clue,” London said.

“Well, those gorgeous, upturned brown eyes say otherwise. You got some Asian in you, girl, I’m sure of it,” he said outloud, while saying to himself, ‘I wish I could put some Asian in you, baby, he thought.

London laughed. “You think?”

“Yeah! Hell, we might be related…who knows. But I don’t think that would be a good thing,” Kanji said still grinning.

London asked, “Why?”

As soon as he was about to answer, he heard his manager, a grad student named Ned yell, “Hey, you two. Try to get action on your own time. I don’t pay you to mack on girls. Get back to work,” and the girls burst out laughing. Gavin walked over to their manager with the applications along with Kanji. Kanji slowly pulled his hand from London’s and smiled at her before walking over to the copier to retrieve their finished copies from the copier. He saw the way her friends giggled and looked over at him. Aw, underclassmen…hardly corrupted, fresh meat. How he loved them.

“They’re customers, Ned, just waiting on their copies. Trying to help them pass the time…lighten up,” Gavin replied.

“Yeah…I’m sure you are. Every hot girl that comes in, you two jump on,” Ned replied. Kanji grinned.

Gavin said, “Aw, don’t be mad because you don’t get to them first.”

“No, you two pounce on them first. Big difference,” Ned said grinning.

“Lighten up, Ned. Here are their applications. The two cuties on the right seek employment,” Kanji said.

“Really? They’re hot,” Ned stated, looking over at the pretty girls London and Adrianna.

“Blazing,” Gavin said as he made eye contact with Kanji to start laying it on thick to at least get the girls considered.

“Look at them…wouldn’t you like to break up the monotony of all this paper and ink and testosterone by hiring those two? You’d have a nice view while you work,” Kanji stated as Ned began to grin.

“Great eye candy. I know they’d make me come to work on time every shift,” Gavin replied.

“Which would be a big feat for you, Gavin. Okay, I’ll look over their apps and call them for an interview. But, pretty girls never work out here. They work for a few weeks, then they complain about their nails and shit, and then they quit,” Ned said looking at the girls.

“These two might work out, Ned. They may be an exception to the rule,” Kanji said grinning.

“And if they don’t, a week or two…hell a couple of days of looking at them would be great,” Gavin replied as the men agreed. Ned walked over to London and Adrianna, shook their hands and spoke with them briefly about the part time positions available. Gavin and Kanji dapped each other off and Kanji brought the girls their copies. When they saw the price, he put his finger on her lips and grinned at them. He gave them their student discount and his too. Hell, he was a working student…he knew how tight ends could get.

“Aw, thank you so much. Cute and he gives us a discount. You’re too sweet. Thank you,” Taryn said as Gavin grinned at her.

“You’re welcome,” Kanji said, his eyes going back to London.

“Yeah, he may be cute and sweet, but if we weren’t fine, he wouldn’t have given us shit…am I right?” Keira asked as Gavin laughed loudly, along with London and Adrianna. Kanji just grinned.

“Kee…,” London sighed, in between laughing.

“I’m not gonna lie…when you’re right, you’re right.” Kanji stated honestly.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about. Thanks for the honesty…and the hook-up. Let’s go, yall,” Keira said as they linked arms together and laughed as they tried to get out of the door. They were silly, but it was cute, Kanji thought.

As they were walking out, Kanji said, “I’ll be seeing you soon, ladies.”

London and Adrianna turned around. “I hope so.” Adrianna stated.

Kanji’s eyes were on London. “Count on it. Have a good one.”

London smiled at him, showing that dimple in her right cheek. “You too. Thanks.” When they were out the door, Kanji put his head down on the counter and Gavin groaned.

“Oh my god, did that just happen? Four hot girls at once? ” Gavin said.

Kanji moved his head from side to side on the counter, then raised it. “Yeah, it did…and yeah, they were all just…oh man…incredible.”

“They were all nice, but I like the one named Taryn…so hot. Did you see the rack on Adrianna? Nice,” Gavin replied.

“Yeah, she did have nice ones,” Kanji stated in agreement.

“But she had nice everything. And that Keira…pretty as hell and funny and mouthy…she really called you out. She’s got a nice ass, man…and those eyes. She’s real cute,” Gavin replied.

“Yeah, she is, but, the one that I was checkin’…the pretty little one named London…that face and that smile with the shy shit…so hot…and the ass on that girl…oh my god…that was a beautiful sight. Life doesn’t get any better than that.” Kanji stated.

“Yeah, it does, but I’m not gonna go there, but the woody in my pants wishes I could…shit, I need a cold shower…bad,” Gavin said as he looked at his friend and they burst out laughing.
********************************************************************
Present Day

Kanji laughed out loud thinking about how hard it literally was for he and Gavin to get back to work that day. He remembered the next time they were with Mason and Michael how they bragged about the hot girls that they met at their job.

“Those were the days,” Kanji said out loud as he ran his fingers through his hair and went back to work.
Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Chapter 3

Kanji reminiscing...Spring semester, junior year

Adrianna and London had been working well for four months, and having them around really did make Kanji and Gavin’s work environment better. Ned was a lot more easier to work with and just seeing the two pretty girls working with them made it all the better. They particularly brightened up the days of the male customers. Adrianna would flip her hair and walk around in her tight, khaki slacks and basically have the male customers drooling. London didn’t do the flirty thing, but when she walked away from the counter, every guy in the place head would turn. Kanji had gotten very close to both girls, particularly London and felt very protective of them. Gavin had been trying to date Taryn at this time, and was getting close. Taryn played extremely hard to get, but Gavin liked it.

On this particular evening, it was getting close to quitting time and the girls had plans to go to some big party at the Alpha Rho house. Kanji and Gavin said they would meet them there and as they were finishing final orders, Michael and Mason walked in.

“What’s up fellas? Aren’t you guys closing soon?” Mason asked as he walked over to Gavin and dapped him, then Kanji. Michael did the same thing and leaned against the counter. Michael Chambers was a basketball star and a true ladies man. He had a different girl almost every time Kanji saw him.

“Yeah,” Kanji said as Adrianna walked through the doors with her dolly. Mason and Michael ran over to open the glass double doors for her, giving her a once over. Michael took the dolly from her hand. Mason mouthed “cock blocker” to him and Michael grinned.

“Where do you want it, sweetheart?” Michael asked smiling down at the gorgeous Latina, thinking of several places that he could put something, he thought.

Adrianna blushed, flipped her long, thick sable hair over her shoulder and batted her eyelashes. Kanji just shook his head, thinking, ‘Damn, we men are truly suckers for a pretty face’, he thought as he watched Adrianna play helpless female for attention…which was complete bullshit. There was nothing helpless about either one of those girls.

“Um…over there in the corner. Thanks. Hey Kanji, I’m done with my deliveries. Where’s London?” Adrianna asked as she walked behind the counter, not acknowledging the guys that were staring at her.

“She’s putting some 30lb copy away,” Kanji said as his friends watched Adrianna. Then, London walked out from the storage, wiping her hands on her low rider, fitted khakis, Mason and Michael’s mouth dropped.

Mason mouthed to Kanji, “Two of em? You weren’t lying…damn.”

Kanji just nodded his head as he heard Michael clear his throat.

“Oh, London, Adrianna…have you met our friends Mason Drayton and Michael Chambers?” Gavin asked as London and Adrianna walked over to the counter and held out their hands smiling.

“No..hi,” London said with a smile.

“Hello,” Adrianna said.

“Wait…Michael Chambers, #11, power forward?” London asked.

“The one and only, sweetheart,” Michael replied, giving London a grin.

“Oh…you’re good, but you could be better,” London replied as Mason, Kanji and Gavin laughed.

“Really? How so?” Michael asked crossing his arms in front of his muscular chest.

“Your vertical leap could use a little work,” Adrianna stated.

“Yeah. And you flick your wrist too hard when you release the ball too quick. You’re gonna hurt yourself if you keep that up,” London stated as the guys laughed some more at Michael. Michael just grinned.

“Seems like these girls know that your game ain’t all that tight, Mike,” Mason said as he gave them a killer grin and grabbed both of their hands in his.

“Hello ladies. I’m Mason and you two just made my night, Adrianna and London, right?” Mason asked as they smiled in his face.

“Yep…that’s right. We’ve heard a lot about you…it’s a pleasure,” London said.

“The pleasure’s all mine, beautiful…all mine,” Mason said as he looked between the girls. Kanji shook his head at the scene in front of him. Smooth bastard. All he did was drop a few lines and the girls would throw their panties at him and from the looks of London and Adrianna, they were pretty close to just tossing them over to him.

“I just have one question? How are you guys getting any work done with these pretty little things in your face all the time?” he asked as he flirted with Adrianna and London, keeping an eye on London.

“Trust me…it’s not easy…at all,” Gavin replied as London and Adrianna laughed.

“Yeah, it’s pretty difficult,” Kanji said as London turned around and shook her head at him. He smiled at her and just watched the rest of Mason’s game.

“I’m sure it’s hard…very hard…all the time…believe me, I can definitely relate,” Mason said grinning as Kanji shook his head at the low key, dirty remark. Only Mason could do that and still have girls smiling at him.

“So cutie pie, what’s your major?” Mason asked London first, grinning at both pretty girls in front of him as he continued to talk shit.

Michael nodded to Kanji to walk over to the end of the counter to talk.

“There he goes…the mack is in his zone. You better watch out. He’s got a thing for chocolate,” Michael said with a grin.

“Yeah, I know, but London’s smart. She won’t fall for that Casanova type shit,” Kanji said with a grin.

“You sure about that?” Michael asked.

“Yeah…London’s gonna see right through that crap,” Kanji said.

“We’ll see. Well, I gotta give it to you…you do have good taste. She’s fine as hell,” Michael said with a grin.

“I told you,” Kanji replied.

“I see why you’ve been jonesin’ for her,” Michael said.

“It’s not like that…we’re just friends,” Kanji stated.

Michael gave him a knowing grin. “Yeah, right. Cocoa is hot, but who’s Salsa that I helped with the dolly, talking about my vertical leap. She’s fire,” Michael said looking at Adrianna.

“That’s Adrianna Morales,” Kanji replied.

“Umm…I hope Ms. Morales morals are loose. Why don’t you lay down some cover for me so I can get with Ms. Fine Ass Morales?” Michael asked. Kanji knew that look and it wasn’t good.

“No way, man. I’m not going there,” Kanji replied.

“Why not?” Michael asked.

“Because she’s not one of your regular girls. And that’s all I’m gonna say. Now, I need to know about your last game, man. How were the cheerleaders from State?” Kanji asked grinning. He wasn’t nearly the player that Michael was, but he loved to hear the stories.

“Freaks…all of them. Served me til I could barely walk. My dick was sore for two days, man,” Michael said, looking at Adrianna.

“Must be nice,” Kanji replied.

“It was wonderful…and I bet that ass is nice…it looks nice too,” Michael said lightly licking his lips as he looked at Adrianna who was laughing at Mason.

“Uh huh dude…leave that alone. She’s nice…too nice for you. You’re a dog and she’s a good girl. She works hard, she’s sweet…way too innocent for you, if you know what I mean,” Kanji said, arching his eyebrow at him and keeping an eye on Mason rubbing London’s hand and smiling at her a little too much.

“No way…they still have those?” Michael replied catching on.

“Apparently. She’s Catholic…strict Catholic…doesn’t want to do it until she’s married or in love,” Kanji whispered as he made air quotes when he said ‘in love’.

“Sweet, sweet. Don’t worry, man…I’m gonna be nice to your girl,” Michael said as Kanji sighed and walked off. He knew Michael and once he had his sights set on a woman, look out.

Kanji saw the way Mason was looking at London and he didn’t like it, even though it wasn’t his business. Then he said, “We’re closing in five minutes so you gotta go. We’ll see you at the party.”

“You heard the man…out,” Gavin said as Michael looked like he was sealing the deal with Adrianna. Kanji sighed and shook his head.

“Okay, we’re out, but London…save me a dance?” Mason asked giving her a sly grin.

London smiled. “Okay.”

“See ya at the party,” Michael said as he and Mason walked out talking amongst themselves.

Gavin smiled at him and went about doing his closing duties. Kanji walked up beside London and looked at her.

“You better watch that one…Mason’s something,” Kanji said as London laughed.

“I know that already…besides, it’s fun…and he’s cute. No harm, right…just fun. I’m going close down the back copiers,” London said as she walked away.

“Just fun…right,” Kanji said as he finished his closing duties, ready to party and to stay out of everyone’s business.

*********************************************************

Present Day

Kanji remembered how later that night, the guys met Keira and Taryn at the party and they all became good friends. Two months later, Michael was exclusively dating Adrianna and Gavin started dating Taryn a few months after that.

Damn, the time went by fast, Kanji thought as he stretched his arms and began to complete the rest of his work before the deadlines.
*********************************************************

The next day, Keira was leaving a late appointment, tired and starving wanting nothing more than to have a glass of wine, eat and relax. As she walked up the steps to her brownstone, she found someone familiar sitting on the steps.

“Hey sexy girl,” he whispered with a smile.

“Hey,” she whispered as she walked around him, feeling his eyes all over her. She looked good as usual, dressed in a black, short sleeved, jersey knit dress with red heels.

“Long day, huh?” he asked from behind her, his eyes wandering all over her body, then landing on her ass.

“Yeah…very long. Are you coming in?” Keira asked as she began to unlock her door. He took her keys from her and unlocked her door, smiling the entire time.

“Only if you let me in,” he said as Keira grinned.

“Of course. Come in,” Keira responded as she took her keys out of his hand and walked into her home. He turned on the lights in the foyer and locked the door. Keira walked upstairs to her bedroom to take off her shoes and put away her briefcase. When she came back downstairs, he was in her kitchen, leaning against the counter, with two glasses of white wine in his hand. He offered one to her and she accepted with a smile.

“I like that dress, Kee. You look good...very good,” he replied.

“I know…but it helps to hear if from you,” Keira stated, bringing the glass to her lips.

“You’re gonna always hear that from me. You always look hot, you know that. Did you wear that dress for that clown that you’re dating?” Mason asked.

“I’m not dating him anymore…it’s been three months, Mason. I wore it for me. You sound a little jealous, sweetie. Any particular reason why?” Keira asked.

“Don’t try to play that shit with me, Kee. You know why and that’s all I’m gonna say. So…how was your day, baby?” he asked as he watched her sip her wine. Keira took a final sip and placed it on the counter near her sink.

“It was fine, Mason. How was another one of your days of leisure?” Keira asked as she walked to her refrigerator and began to take out the chicken that she planned to cook for dinner. Along with it, onion, garlic and celery found their way out of her fridge and onto her counter next to the chicken. Keira pulled out her apron, tied it around her waist, and washed her hands.

Mason grinned and walked up beside her. His hands played in her black, mid shoulder length hair. He loved her hair…it was thick and silky…he loved more than her hair, he thought, but he said, “It was good. Hmm…you smell so good…so fuckin’ edible.”

“You always say that,” Keira stated with a grin.

“I always mean it. You need any help?” Mason asked.

“Yeah, since you’re obviously staying,” Keira stated.

“Obviously…you knew when you saw me that I wasn’t going anywhere…try and get rid of me,” he whispered as his hand slowed its movements through her hair to run his hand against her cheek, his eyes staring into hers, lightly licking his lips. Keira got lost in that gorgeous face of his and those eyes.

“I’ve been there and done that…I haven’t been able to do it all this time…,” she began, loving the way he touched her face.

“And there’s not a chance in hell that you can do it now. Now, you said you needed help, baby and you know that I would do anything for you…and anything to you,” he grinned sexily.

Keira felt the moisture between her legs and laughed, even though the only thing she wanted to do was grab him and ride the shit out of him, but no. Stay strong, Keira..stay strong. “Yeah…you’ve always been a willing helper, huh Mace?”

“And you know this, girl. So…what do you want me to do for you?” Mason asked in that sexy voice of his, his bottom lip gently pulling into his mouth and out as his blue eyes slowly traveled the length of her curves. He knew what he wanted to do to her, but Kee wasn’t haven’t it…at least not now, he thought, thinking about all the things he had the pleasure of doing to that fine body of hers. Keira Jones…such a gorgeous girl…such a sassy ass little mouth…but he loved it…but he wasn’t ready for her…he didn’t know if he would ever be.

Mason was one of the only guys that could verbally go toe to toe with her and in other things too, Keira thought. She knew what he was thinking, but she wasn’t going there with him. Mason was so fine, but he wasn’t right for her…at least not now.

“You could dice the garlic, onion, and celery…please,” she replied as he smiled at her. Mason walked over to the sink and washed his hands.

“You got that. Hey, I finished my latest painting and its good, Keira…really good. That’s why I came over, ” Mason replied and thought, ‘and I miss you like crazy,’ but he didn’t say that as he pulled out the chopping board from one of Keira’s lower cabinet and a knife. Keira placed the freshly washed vegetables on the chopping board and he got to work. His head was down as he began chopping and Keira just let her eyes look him over. He had on a green t-shirt and jeans that made his already sexy ass look incredible. The man was just sexy and he knew it. He felt her staring at him and turned to look at her.

“You staring at my ass, Keira?” Mason asked as his eyes caught hers.

Keira grinned as she walked over to the oven to preheat it. “Hell yeah. It looks good. You were staring at mine. What’s the problem?”

“No problem, baby…no problem at all. But you know if you keep looking at me like that, something’s gonna happen that you don’t want…at least that’s what you say, but we both know the truth, huh baby?” Mason asked with a laugh as he waited for her to change the subject.

Keira sighed as she turned away and to finish cleaning the chicken to prepare it for seasoning. “So, you’re actually sticking with painting now? You’re serious about this?” Keira asked. Mason smiled at the way she just changed the topic.

“Yeah. I’ve finished about six. I want you to come over and see them…as soon as you get the chance,” he replied, his beautiful blue eyes fixed on her large, brown ones.

“I guess I can do that. This wedding caught you by surprise, I take it?” Keira asked as she shook seasoned salt, garlic powder, and fresh black pepper on the chicken. She took the garlic, onion and celery that Mason chopped and spread it on the chicken. She placed some aluminum foil on the chicken and placed it in the oven. Mason had finished washing his hands as Keira walked over to the sink to wash hers. Mason handed her a paper towel to dry her hands.

“Yeah, but I guess he was finally ready. So, are you going out this weekend to celebrate Mitch’s book?” Mason asked as she leaned against the island in the middle of her kitchen and sighed.

“Yeah…you?” Keira asked.

“Yeah,” he whispered as he stared at her from the other side of the kitchen. He licked his lips and slowly walked over to her. He cupped her face in his hands and looked down into her eyes, staring at her sexy, soft, full lips.

“Aw, fuck it,” he whispered as his lips passionately fused with hers. Keira didn’t have a chance to say anything because she was already swept away in his kiss. Mason always had that affect on her.

“What are you doing?” Keira asked between kisses. Mason grinned at her.

“Baby, we’ve done this millions of times…you know what we’re doing,” he whispered as his hands roamed over her hips as his lips left hers and found her neck, softly kissing it.

“Muthafucka, I know that you’re kissing me, but why? You’re not ready for what I want, Mason, so why are you doing this?” Keira asked, as her hands floated through his dark brown hair. She felt herself being lifted on the counter and she felt his tongue lightly lick the shell of her ear, making her moan out loud.

“Because I miss you…and I want you. I want you so bad, Kee. You're so damn beautiful,” he whispered as he bit her ear lobe, placing soft kisses right behind her ear. Keira moaned once more and he smiled against her neck at the response he was getting from her.

“Stop fucking smilin’, Mason,” Keira whispered.

“No…you know you love it. You know I want you. You want me, too. You know I want to fuck the shit out of you on this counter just like I’ve fucked you before and I know you want me to fuck you until you pass out just like before…so stop playing, Keira and let me,” Mason whispered as he lifted her dress over her waist, running his hands all over her brown thighs.

“I can feel that you wanna fuck me, you dick, but we discussed this. You need to grow up,” she whispered as she felt him leave her neck and caress her legs. She felt his tongue lick behind her knees and she groaned, opening her legs wide. Mason grinned.

“I’m trying, baby. I told you I would try…for you…just for you,” he whispered looking up at her as his head went right between her legs, his hands slowly spreading her thighs wider as he ran his nose, then his tongue right down the middle of her soaked, black silk covered sex.

“Mason,” she whispered as he repeated the action with his tongue. Keira’s hands went into his hair as her head went back from the action. She felt his fingers grip her hips and slowly pull her panties off. “I know you are. Mason, baby…we can’t, we can’t,” she whispered weakly. She looked down and saw him staring at her face. His fingers grazed her clitoris and the seam of her sex and her head fell back, her back arching simultaneously. He always knew how to touch her, she thought as she felt his fingers spread her wet pussy open.

He was hard when he saw her walk up the steps to her home, but he was rock hard now staring at her pussy. Mason just looked at her…Keira had played hard to get with him for years…until a few years ago. They were so good together, but she wanted him to find out what he wanted to do. He had money, but no ambition and that was sad to her. It was a huge problem, so they broke up, deciding to date other people until he grew up as she told him. He was still trying to find himself, but he knew he wanted her…he just wanted to be better for her. When he started to paint seriously, he realized that was what he wanted to do, but he wanted her, too.

“Yes, we can, Kee…yes we can. You look so fuckin’ good, Keira…so good. Let me get it, baby. Let me have it, Kee. It’s mine anyway and you know you want me to take it…you know you want me to,” he whispered softly to her as he spread her legs and with one long, lick, his tongue was on her, making her fingers grip his head as his name loudly left her lips. His mouth covered her entire sex and sucked, making Keira scream and cum instantly. Mason grinned as he sucked her tasty juices into his mouth, holding her closing legs open wide and whispering, “Just take it, Keira. Just take it.”

She knew she was wrong, but his tongue and his mouth felt so good on her, so right. She just laid back on the counter and let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Shit…she got suckered again. He always had a talent for doing that.
Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Chapter 4

Saturday Night...Nexxus Bar and Nightclub

“Hey, it’s the Cocoa Twins. Come here, I need some kisses,” Mason said as he held out his arms to London and Keira as they walked into the bar together. The women ran into his arms and kissed him on the cheek. As they turned to kiss Gavin, Kanji and Taryn, Mason slapped them both on the ass. London hit him first, then Keira.

“Stop that shit, Mason,” London said smiling at her flirty friend.

“Couldn’t help myself. Those asses are spectacular,” Mason said grinning.

“Don’t worry…he got me too,” Taryn said.

“It’s not my fault that four of the best asses I've ever seen travel together. You should do me a favor and let yourself go…then, I wouldn’t do shit like that,” Mason said as Gavin laughed.

“You’re a prick, you know that?” Gavin said as Kanji laughed.

“Just calling it like I see it. There’s Samantha Dawson. Give me a minute…I’ll be right back,” Mason said as he grinned at them and ran toward a curvy, red headed, big breasted woman.

“And he’s gone…thank the lord. Can I please get some liquor?” Keira asked as she sat next to London.

“Three frozen margaritas?” Kanji asked.

“No salt,” the three women said. Kanji and Gavin walked toward the bar as London sat next to Taryn. London looked over at Mason flirting with Samantha Dawson and shook her head.

“Doesn’t that bother you, Kee?” Taryn asked.

“Nope. Why should it? We’re not together. When he gets his shit right, maybe we will be, but until then, play on playa…play on. Where’s Mike and Adrianna?” Keira asked nonchalantly.

“Anna called me and said that she had something to do with her mom about the wedding so I’m gonna meet her next week at their house with Kanji, since he hasn’t seen it yet. Mike’s on his way,” London said, smiling at Kanji who glanced over his shoulder and winked at her.

“Stop winking at L and get our liquor!” Taryn yelled. Kanji smiled at her.

“So bossy. It’s coming, lush!” Kanji yelled back.

“Hey…don’t call my wife a lush. She’s a responsible alki,” Gavin said smiling at Taryn.

“Yeah, I’m…fuck you Gavin,” Taryn yelled.

“You did…in the bathroom before we came here…remember,” Gavin said laughing as Kanji elbowed him in the side, laughing.

“Oooh…yall nasty,” London said to Taryn.

“Yep…and proud of it,” Taryn said with a grin.

“Look, L, just because you ain’t had dick since it helped make you, don’t be salty. There’s someone that I know would put it on you in a heartbeat…besides Mason, heffa,” Keira said as they all laughed.

“I don’t want to hear about Kanji and me, yall. We’re here to celebrate his book, not talk about what could be with me and Mitchie,” London said.

“Whatever…hey, Gav, what the hell is the hold-up? Did yall have to go to Mexico to get the tequila? Damn,” Keira yelled.

“It’s coming, lush number two. Relax,” Gavin yelled to his friend.

“Well…hurry up,” Taryn yelled.

“Yes sir,” Gavin said saluting Taryn as she smiled at him, blowing him a kiss.

“Kanji’s so cute and sexy. He looks good tonight, doesn’t he, Kee?” Taryn asked.

“Girl, that boy has always looked good. That’s one fine ass Chinese boy,” Keira said with a smile, taking in Kanji’s tall, sexy frame and his medium length, black hair.

“He’s Japanese too,” London said.

“And Scottish,” Taryn piped in. Keira rolled her eyes at her friends.

“Oh, my bad…whatever he is, he’s always been fine. You heard about him and Nic, right?” Keira asked.

“Yeah…so? If he breaks up with one, in a month or two he finds another one,” London said, wishing that drink were here.

“I just don’t see how you two were that close and never got it on. I mean, he’s too hot…I don’t see how you resisted, L,” Taryn said as Kanji and Gavin walked back with their drinks. Damn, he did look extremely hot tonight, London thought as he placed her drink in front of her with a smile.

“I don’t know either,” London mumbled.

“What’s that, babe?” Kanji asked.

“Nothin…nothing,” London said as she began to drink her margarita. Then, Mason called Kanji over to a booth that he sat in with three, gorgeous women.

“Let me go see what ‘ass sphincter says what’ wants. I’ll be back,” Kanji said as he walked over to Mason and sat on the other side of the booth.

“Hey, Mitch, these three lovelies wanted to meet you. I told them you were about to be published and they wanted to meet a real writer. This is my boy, my man fifty grand, Kanji Mitchell…Kanji…ladies,” Mason said with a grin.

Kanji looked at the women. Yeah, they were hot…and they looked like they all shared one brain. They didn’t look like they could read, much less know what published meant. Kanji shook off those thoughts, and shook their hands.

“Nice to meet you, ladies. Hey, could you excuse us. I need to speak with my friend for a sec,” Kanji said, giving them a sexy smile. He knew what that smile did to the opposite sex. It made them do whatever he wanted and it worked once again. The three bimbos left and Mason smiled at him.

“Nice, huh?” Mason asked.

“Nice. You know those girls can’t read, right?” Kanji asked with a grin.

“Yeah, but I can read them and they all want a taste…and they’ll get it too. So, the book man…it’s good…real good,” Mason said smiling.

“Thanks. So, you liked it?” Kanji asked.

“I liked it so much that I read it and passed it to L. She came over to the crib to look at my paintings and she asked me for it. I didn’t see any harm in it…I mean, it’s just L, right?” Mason asked grinning.

“Yeah…it’s just L,” Kanji replied.

“Besides, you know how I can’t say no to her, especially when she pouts her lips and bats those pretty brown eyes of hers…you know what I mean?” Mason asked as Kanji nodded. He had always been a little jealous of the way London and Mason got along. Mason knew this and used it to get to his friend every chance he got.

“Yeah. I know. So, you’re painting again…for real this time?” Kanji asked.

“Yep…damn good if I say so myself. Ask L Boogie…she’ll tell you that they’re great,” Mason said.

“No one ever denied your talent…we just wished you’d get a clue and do something…anything,” Kanji said.

“Don’t start, Mitch…this is supposed to be a celebration,” Mason replied grinning.

“First you wanted to be a lawyer…dropped out of law school in the second month. The next thing was a graphic artist. Then you wanted to model…,” Kanji said as Mason sat back in the booth.

“Hey…that was fun and I made some nice money…not to mention all the beautiful girls I got to bang…they didn’t have much ass, but they were sexy,” Mason said with that familiar smirk on his face.

“Then you wanted to be a sports agent…then a photographer…you fucked up that job L got you at the Times. Now, you’re saying that you’ve finally found your calling with the painting thing? I just don’t believe it,” Kanji said as he watched Mason sip his drink.

“Believe it. When I have enough paintings, I’m going to have a showing,” Mason said.

“Really? And how does Keira feel about all of this?” Kanji asked, sipping his rum and coke.

“Keira doesn’t believe me. But she will, when it happens,” Mason said, sipping his beer once more.

“How can you flirt with these random chics with Keira here?” Kanji asked.

“Keira doesn’t want me and she knows the deal. Besides, we have an understanding. She knows how I feel…even if I’m not what she wants right now. So, stay out of it,” Mason replied as Kanji narrowed his eyes at his friend.

“She’s my friend, Mace,” Kanji said.

“And she’s my heart, so just leave it alone, Mr. Fix it. Keira and I are gonna make it do what it do when the time is right. Just mind your business, pop,” Mason replied as Kanji laughed.

“You’re right…it’s not my place. I’m officially out of it,” Kanji said sipping his drink once more.

“Thanks, dude. Besides, not everyone can be as good and shit as you are. Always telling people what’s right and what’s wrong…keeping them on the moral path,” Mason said grinning.

"Hey...you know I gotta keep you heathens straight,” Kanji said as they laughed. Then, Mason just stared at him and began to speak once more.

“You know, Mitch, that book had me thinking…we did some crazy shit when we were in college…we were some wild boys,” Mason said fixing his stare on his friend.

Kanji laughed. “Yeah, we were. But on the real, the book is not to be taken literally, you ass. Yeah, it’s based on a couple of our experiences, but….”

“Bullshit, Mitch. The forehead kiss, muthafucka…you couldn’t be more on target if you had a bullseye,” Mason said as he grinned. Kanji laughed.

“That’s something that I couldn’t leave out…not even if I wanted to,” Kanji said.

“I still don’t like my character…and don’t say it’s not me…what’s his name, Landon, yeah. Analyzing the reason why I do what I do with the ladies and life is because my mom left and my pops was never around. I didn’t know that you were a shrink and a writer, Mitch,” Mason said, just staring at him.

“That character is a figment of my imagination…just like everyone else,” Kanji said.

“You sure about that? Because I saw a lot of us in your book, and it had me thinking about some wild shit…things that I hadn’t thought about before, if you know what I mean?” Mason asked as Kanji shook his head.

“Whatever…oh, there goes the superstar,” Kanji said as they referred to Michael Chambers. Michael walked in and all the women began to swoon and heads turn.

“Pretty boy comin’ in to take all the women from me,” Mason said to Kanji as they got up to go and greet their friend. Michael smiled and posed for pictures for his female fans, let them kiss him on the cheek and walked towards his friends.

“Girl, Michael looks so GQ…if I didn’t know him, he could get it,” Taryn replied.

“Shit…I know his ass and he could still get it. He’s lucky that I love Adrianna like a sister. Umm, umm, umm,” Keira replied.

“Yeah…he’s hot,” London said as the ladies stood up as he walked over to him.

“Hey, party people. What’s up, what’s up?” Michael asked as he hugged each woman and kissed their cheek.

“Puerto Rican Pecan and Sexual Chocolate…how yall doing? Yall lookin’ good…damn good,” Michael replied as he looked his female friends over while dapping Kanji, Mason and Gavin.

“Why must you always call us that?” Keira asked. Michael put his arm around her shoulder and looked down at her, grinning.

“It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t do it…that’s why. And besides, yall like it. Kanji, my man! I can’t wait to read the book…I heard it’s off the chain!” Michael asked.

“Thanks. Who told you that?” Kanji asked.

“You know Gavin can’t keep a secret. I’m proud of you man. So, are yall ready to party? Because I am. Come on Kee…dance with your boy,” Michael asked as he walked to the dance floor with Keira bopping his head. Gavin pulled Taryn and Mason and Kanji did stupid dances in front and in back of London to get her to dance with them.

“Come on, Cocoa…dance with us,” Kanji said as London laughed.

“You two are retarded,” London said as Mason made a stupid face.

“You got way too much ass in the back not to be shakin’ it. What you afraid of dancing with a white boy…” Mason said as he started to vogue with Kanji. London’s head went back as she laughed. Kanji put his hands on her hips and moved his hips with hers.

“…and someone of the Asian persuasion? You scared of the looks that the sistas are giving you? You think they’re gonna call you a sellout?” Kanji asked.

“They’re just hatin’, L. They wish they were the chocolate in the middle of this “sexy back” vanilla and lemon crème sandwich,” Mason said as he began to dance normally in front of her. London just shook her head. These two were idiots.

“Yeah…they wish they had two studs dancing with them,” Kanji said in her ear as he planted a kiss on her neck that made her giggle.

“Yeah…they’re jealous of the girl dancing with two people who look like they escaped from Bellevue,” London said, laughing at them do the macarena.

“Come on, L, don’t be scurred. Not all white boys dance like Emilio Estevez from the Breakfast Club…come on, sweet thang…,” Mason coaxed.

“Yeah, and you've seen the Asian dudes in Missy Elliot's videos...dudes can dance. I'm not that good, but I can move. Come on, L...dance with me baby…you know you want to,” Kanji whispered in her ear until she began to dance with them. They always had to coax her into dancing and this was no different. They danced amongst each other and others and just had fun, like they used to.

It was just like old times…for a little while.

**********************************************************

The next week, Kanji answered the door to find a smiling London on the other side. She wasn’t expecting him to be dressed with just a towel around his waist. She had to stop the drool from coming out of her mouth as she took in the tanned, wet, muscular torso and arms of Kanji. His jet black hair was plastered to his head and he just looked…lickable.

London forced her eyes from his six pack abs, to look into his face.

“Hey,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

“Hey,” she responded.

“Come in, I’m only going to be about ten minutes…then we can go,” he said as he sauntered away from her eyes and into his bedroom. London plopped back on his sofa and placed a pillow on her face, loudly groaning into it. Why did the man have to be sooo fine, she thought as she kicked her feet on the floor. She left the pillow on her head with her jean clad legs spread out. Why couldn’t she lick all the excess water off of his body instead and put it on him like there’s no tomorrow? Because she was a punk, that’s why, she thought as she groaned into the pillow once more.

Once Kanji was dressed, he walked from his bedroom to the living room and stared at the vision in front of him. Her pink tank top looked gorgeous against London’s chocolate skin and her tank top displayed her sexy, pierced belly button. Why did she have to do be on my sofa like that, he thought as he stared at her legs and his eyes went right to the vee between her legs. Damn, why couldn’t I have x-ray vision right now, he thought as he stared. He wanted to lean down and lick that exposed piece of skin and dip his tongue into her belly button, but he knew he couldn’t…not yet. Instead, he just licked his lips and stared at her, wishing he could touch her and kiss her and fuck her until they were both numb. He stood there for a good minute or so, staring and thinking of all the things he wanted to do to her before he pulled himself together and pulled the pillow gently off her face. London felt the pillow lift from her face and saw Kanji standing in between her legs, smiling.

“Are you trying to smother yourself?” he asked.

“No, it’s just PMS. You ready to go?” London asked taking in his tall, lean form. He had on white polo and khaki cargo shorts, looking all kinds of delicious. His cologne wafted to her nose as he pulled her off the sofa. His arms wrapped around her waist as he looked down at her.

“Yeah, I am. You look lovely by the way,” he whispered, his hand reaching up to pull some hair out of her face.

London smiled. “Thanks.” They looked into each other’s eyes, then Kanji pressed his lips softly on her forehead, then pulled away. London wanted to turn into a puddle of goo right there on the spot.

“You’re welcome. Come on, let’s get out of here,” Kanji replied as he took her hand and led her out of his front door.

*********************************************************

Michael answered the door to his new, beautiful, 2 million dollar house in New Jersey and let his friends inside.

“Nice, huh?” London asked as Kanji looked around.

“Better than nice…that contract must be fat,” Kanji replied as he looked around.

“It’s obese playa…there’s my baby,” Michael said, his eyes on Adrianna as she descended the stairs. London and Kanji elbowed each other as Michael locked eyes with his future wife. He didn’t know how he got so lucky, but Aidranna Morales was the best thing that ever happened to him. Adrianna came to Kanji and grabbed him in a tight hug.

“Hey, Mitchie,” Adrianna said.

“Hey Anna,” Kanji said.

“It’s so good to see you,” Adrianna whispered.

“How can you see him when you got him all wrapped up, mami?” Michael said teasingly as he pulled Kanji away from Adrianna and pulled her to him. Adrianna smiled and stood on tip toe to kiss her gorgeous fiancée.

“If you wanted her, all you had to do was say so…damn,” Kanji said with a grin.

“Yada yada,” Michael said as he kissed her on softly on the lips.

“Nice house…nice rock, Anna,” Kanji said as he held the five carat diamond ring up.

“I know, right? Talk about a piece of the rock?” London said as they all laughed.

“Thank you. Come on you guys, stop,” Adrianna said, blushing.

“Yeah, leave her alone. There’s nothing too good for my baby, ain’t that right mami?” Michael asked, looking down into her eyes.

“That’s right, babe. Give me another one,” she whispered as they kissed. London and Kanji made hacking sounds and the couple stopped kissing, but wrapped their arms around each other. They always did make a good-looking couple.

“Go do your wedding wifey shit with L while I show Kanji the house,” Michael said as he tapped Adrianna lightly on the butt.

“It’s not legally yours yet…stop being so bossy. Come on L, let’s go. Nice seeing you, Mitchie,” Adrianna said with a wink as she linked arms with London, talking about the bridesmaid flowers.

"You too, sweetie," Kanji said with a grin.

“Come on, Mitch…you’re gonna love this,” Michael said to Kanji as he followed him through the beautiful, new house, thinking about how much things changed, but were still the same.
Chapter 5 by Chaynetv
Chapter 5

One month later

London stared at herself in the mirror as she looked at her reflection in the cream colored strapless maid of honor gown that Adrianna picked out for her. Keira, Adrianna's cousins Mariella and Constanza,and her sister Lisette dresses were light green with spaghetti straps. London and Taryn's dresses were different from the rest of the bridal party because they were the maid of honor and the matron of honor respectively.

As London stared at her cocoa skin against the cream colored satin of the dress, she had to admit that she looked beautiful in the color and the stunning dress fit London to a tee. She wondered what Kanji’s reaction would be to seeing her in the form fitting, gorgeous dress. She immediately shook the thought of him out of her head as she walked in the dress. Adrianna, Taryn, Keira and London were the last ones at the fitting. The other ladies had left and Adrianna smiled at her friend’s reflection.

“So where are we going to eat after we’re finished with the fitting?” Taryn asked.

“It doesn’t matter to me. Kee Kee just needs to get her eat on,” Keira replied.

“You’re a greedy, freak of nature. You eat enough for two men and you don’t gain a pound, you heffa. I hate you,” Taryn replied.

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game. I got good genes. Deal with it,” Keira replied as Taryn gave her the finger.

“You’re still treating, right A?” London asked.

Adrianna smiled at her budget conscious friend. “Yes, I’m still treating.”

“Thanks luvvy,” London said with a smile.

“No problem,” Adrianna said as she laughed.

“Normally I would say something about L and her mooching tendencies…,” Keira replied.

“I’m not a moocher and I’m not cheap. I’m on a budget,” London replied as Keira put up her hand to her.

“Whatever, but today I’m on cheapies side. You can afford to buy everybody in this building lunch, Ms. 'My man has a multi-million dollar basketball contract and endorsements.' . Besides, we deserve a freebie after shelling out $450 for a dress and $145 dollars for shoes for this wedding,” Keira replied.

“Now who sounds cheap,” Taryn said.

“I ain’t cheap…I’m practical. That shit is expensive,” Keira replied.

“But it’s my wedding and I wanted it to be special, and my four beautiful friends in these gorgeous dresses will make it special. You guys are gonna rock the hell out of those dresses,” Adrianna replied.

“True, true,” Keira replied.

“The dresses are really beautiful, A,” London replied.

“They better be for $450,” Keira piped.

“Why must you always quote the price of something?” Taryn asked.

“Because I can! Anna, you know I must have mad love for you if I’m willng to pay $450 for a damn bridesmaid’s dress, so all I got to say is, the food at the wedding better be the shit, the liquor better be of high quality and of a steady flow and the male eye candy better be hot,” Keira replied as London just shook her head.

“Yes maam. It looks so good on the both of you, chicas. That’s a great color on you,” Adrianna replied as London grinned at her friend.

“Thanks for all the assistance that you guys have given me to get this wedding to fruition in a month. I can’t thank you enough,” Adrianna replied as they all smiled at her.

Taryn turned her back to London so that London could unzip her dress so that she could get dressed.

“No problem. I can’t wait to see Kanji’s reaction when he sees you in that dress, L,” Taryn said as she walked into the dressing room that held her previously discarded clothes. London rolled her eyes and turned her back to Adrianna who unzipped her dress.

“Will you guys stop it? Why don’t you mess with Keira about her situation with Mason? Why are you guys always bringing up something about Kanji and I?” London asked as she walked to the dressing room where her clothes were.

“Because we know the deal with Keira and Mason. I mean, it’s cuckoo, but we know what the deal is,” Adrianna replied.

“Yeah…it’s fucked up and really crazy, but we know one thing…they love each other and they do want to be with each other…even if they are retarded assholes,” Taryn replied as they laughed.

“Kiss my ass, Taryn,” Keira replied.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Taryn replied from the stall as Keira turned her back as Adrianna unzipped her dress. Keira walked to her dressing room to put her clothes back on.

“Oh yes, baby…you know what mama likes,” Keira said.

“No, I don’t. In case you haven’t noticed something in the last decade that I’ve known you, I’m not down with the slits. I’m strictly dickly,” Taryn replied.

“That’s not what you said last night,” Keira stated back.

“See, I knew you would kiss and tell,” Taryn said as Adrianna shook her head at Taryn and Keira.

“You two are ridiculous. Anyway, as I was saying, Keira and Mason have reached an understanding. You and Kanji on the other hand have not. You two are still skipping like a little girl with a jump rope around each other…,” Adrianna began.

“…and the shit is getting tired. It ain’t cute no more, L,” Keira piped in from the dressing room.

“…and we’re tired of watching you two go through the motions,” Taryn said as London stepped out of the dress, dressed in her green lace bra with matching bikinis. She placed the dress on the huge pillow like seat in the dressing room as she put on her white flutter sleeve blouse and short, cargo khaki shorts.

“Yeah, would you two just bone already? I know you want him and it’s obvious that he wants you because his eyes don’t seem to be big enough to see your ass,” Keira replied as Taryn walked out of the dressing room holding her dress over her arms and dressed in a white camisole top and dark denim jeans.

“Leave it alone you guys,” London responded from the dressing room as she pulled on her shorts.

“No, we will not leave it alone. London, you’ve been in love with that boy for years,” Keira stated.

“And vice versa. What the hell is wrong with you? Why haven’t you just made a move?” Taryn asked.

“That’s what I want to know. You two are so close…closer than most people in a relationship. I mean, you go out with each other, you sleep together…,” Adrianna began.

“…without really sleeping together. I don’t understand how you can do it because I’ve seen the outline of that boy’s pole and he’s hanging right down below and I know that he’s brushed it against you while you slept. Plus, he’s sexy as hell,” Keira said.

“Oh yeah…Kanji’s all kinds of hot, London,” Taryn replied.

“Totally hot and totally wants a piece of you, sweetie. It’s so obvious,” Adrianna said.

“What we want to know is why in the world haven’t you just put the punnanni in his face, L?” Keira asked as she and London walked out of their dressing rooms at the same time, Keira dressed in a red wifebeater and a short denim skirt, with red flip flops. The assistant that was helping, them at the bridal shop took the dresses from them and they all plopped next to Adrianna on the mauve colored, plush sofa that she was currently sitting on.

“It just never happened that way with us except for that one time at work…,” London said as Taryn squeeled.

“Oooh…I knew it! What happened? You’ve got to tell us!” Taryn exclaimed as London sighed and began to tell what happened all those years ago.

************************************************************

Flashback...London's Junior year, Fall Semester

London and Kanji were at work, completely bored. They had to close the store and the thing was, time was just going by too slowly. Kanji locked the side doors and left the main entrance open, just in case.
London sighed. “Wow, it’s a ghost town in here tonight.”

“Every frat that I know is throwing the biggest party of the year…tonight. Why would someone want copies tonight? Ned should have let us close early,” Kanji replied as he walked over to the other chair that was on side of London behind the wall of supplies and took a seat.

“That would have been too much like right, Mitchie…you know that,” London replied.

“Yeah, he’s an asshole. But let’s not talk about the head douche. Let’s talk about another asshole, preferably that dude Mark Walters that you’re seeing,” Kanji replied with a grin as he looked at London.

London ran her hand over her head and smiled. “Nope…we’re not going to talk about him and he’s not an asshole.”

“Says you. I’ve had classes with him. He’s Prick Supreme and you’re too good for him,” Kanji replied.

“He’s nice to me and he’s just an okay guy. He’s alright,” London said as Kanji continued to grin at her. Her bangs had fell in her eyes and Kanji leaned over to move them back to the side of her face where they were.

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I’d want the girl that I’m dating to say about me. London, why are you seeing the guy if you’re really not into him?” Kanji asked as London sighed, looking him in the eye.

“I don’t know. Is it that obvious?” London asked.

“Uh yes, it is,” Kanji replied as London laughed and waved her hand.

“Whatever. Look, Mitchie, who I’m dating is my business and I don’t want to get into all of that right now…okay?” London asked as Kanji shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

“Alright, I’ll leave it alone, but this is the last thing I’m going to say. You deserve better, London. The guy hasn’t assholed out on you yet, but it’s coming. Besides, you’re not like every girl that I know…you’re different and special and you deserve to be with someone that appreciates that…that’s all,” Kanji said as he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

London smiled and blushed. “Aw, thanks Mitchie. You do care.”

“How could I not? Let me see if there’s something we can do to get us from looking at the damn clock. Wait, I got an idea…hold on,” Kanji stated as he got up and turned the radio on that they kept in the stock room. Then he walked back to London and pulled her up from her seat.

“Just because we can’t go to the party, there’s no rule that says we can’t bring the party to us,” he replied with a grin as the radio announcer spoke.

London smiled. “I like the way you think, Mitchie.”

Kanji winked at her and when PYT by Michael Jackson came on, they both got excited.

“Man, I love this song!” London exclaimed.

“Me too. You wanna dance?” he asked.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied as she and Kanji danced to the song with each other. A few more uptempo songs came on and then Marvin Gaye’s “I Want You” came on.

Kanji pulled London to him by her hands and intertwined their fingers, pulling her soft body close to his hard one. He pulled their joined fingers to her hips and swayed with her to the music.

“The DJ knows what he’s doing tonight, huh?” London asked as she looked up and stared into Kanji’s eyes as he sang to the song. She had never seen him look at her so intensely. She sighed as he pulled her closer to him.

“You can say that again,” he began as he sang the song, staring down into her eyes.

London couldn’t take the serious way that he was looking at her and his hands pulled her arms up around his neck while his vacationed on her lower back, making small little circles on the small of it that was making London lose her train of thought.

“Mitchie, I’m impressed. You know about Marvin Gaye. You know good music,” London replied trying to lighten the mood as she looked into Kanji’s eyes. The boy was so sexy, even in his god-awful powder blue uniform shirt and khaki’s.

“What, you think because I got slanted eyes and a damned near flat ass that I don’t know good music?” Kanji inquired in that hot as hell deep voice of his as he grinned down at her.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I mean, I don’t know many Chinese/Japanese/Scottish guys that know about R&B. You got to admit it’s kind of odd,” London replied.

“Not really. I’m an American. My mother and father are American. It’s American music. It’s not much of a stretch, L,” Kanji replied as London nodded in agreement.

“True. It’s just that the more I find out about you, the more surprised I am, that’s all. So, when did you first hear Marvin?” London asked.

“When I was about 4 years old. My father loves Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Otis Redding, Donny Hathaway. Anyway, after my parents put me to bed I would hear these songs playing and I liked them a lot. I would sneak out of my room to see what they were doing and they would be dancing and making out like crazy to Marvin, Al…whoever put them in the mood that night. I went home a few weekends ago and do you know that they still dance after I leave or go to bed,” he responded as London smiled.

“That’s nice that they still do the things that helped them fall in love with each other. They sound like they have real love. That’s a rare thing. That’s so sweet,” London replied as Kanji leaned over and pressed a slow, soft kiss to her forehead. London felt like she was breaking out in a cold sweat. His lips were soft and they felt incredible.

“You’re sweet,” Kanji whispered as he stared into her brown eyes with his as he kissed her once more on the forehead.

“Kanji,” London whispered softly as her eyes closed slowly relishing the feel of his lips against her skin. Kanji’s lips were making their way across her closed eyelids, her cheeks, her nose, her chin and she didn’t know what she would do. Then she felt his package, which was rock hard slowly grinding against her as they danced and it felt good…and hard…and thick…and long.

“Yes London?” he asked, his voice deceptively sexier and deeper as his lips moved down her chin and slowly across her jaw.

“You’re…I’m…we’re…,” she began as his lips ran slowly down her neck, peppering it with tiny kisses.

“You smell so good, London,” he whispered as his lips kissed her neck some more. London’s fingers wound themselves in Kanji’s thick, jet black hair as her head tipped back. His lips were all over her neck, whispering in Japanese to her…or it could have been Chinese. She didn’t care, she just didn’t want him to stop. It just sounded wonderfully sexy.

“Um…Kanji…what are we…,” and the next thing she knew, Kanji had gripped the back of her head with both hands and planted a kiss on her lips that made her knees buckle. Kanji’s tongue swept into her mouth and he kissed her like he was trying to savor the taste of her. London returned the kiss, moaning as his tongue glided against hers.

“Just too sweet,” Kanji whispered between kisses as London smiled against his lips.

“And beautiful…you’re so beautiful, baby,” he whispered as he kissed her, his eyes sweeping all over her chocolate brown face.

“Thank you. Kanji, what about Mark?” London asked in between kisses as Kanji looked into her eyes.

“What about him? You don’t want that guy, London,” he whispered as he lightly nipped her bottom lip with his, causing London’s hands to roam across his chest.

“I don’t?” London asked as Kanji’s tongue lightly licked her top lip, then the bottom before kissing her softly on the mouth.

“No. Listen to the song, L. I want you and I want you to want me too,” Kanji asked as he kissed her and lowered her to the carpeted floor. London had never seen this side of Kanji and it was doing all kinds of things to her lower regions. His arms were on either side of her as he rested between her legs and kissed her again.

“Um,” was the only intelligent thing that London could mutter at the moment because the man’s hands and his lips were turning her to goo. The next thing she knew, Kanji had her shirt unbuttoned, displaying her tan lace bra as he kissed the tops of her breasts and kissed down her stomach, his fingers unbuttoning her khakis and unzipping them. The next thing she knew, his fingers were gliding across the area above her tan colored panties, then his lips were following the same path, his eyes staring up at her as he kissed her. London could only lick her lips and moan at the feeling of his lips on her skin.

“I want you so bad, London…so bad, baby,” he whispered as his fingers slowly lowered to her panty covered, soaking wet crotch. His fingers glided over her as he stared at her and kissed her stomach.

“It feels like you want me, too. Do you?” he asked as his fingers caressed her covered clit with the sweetest pressure that had her bucking against his fingers.

“Yes,” she whispered and the next thing she knew, Kanji had made his way back up to her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“I’ve wanted this for so long baby. I…,” and that’s when they both heard the door open. From where they were behind the huge supply shelf, they couldn’t be seen and Kanji groaned loudly with frustration. As his forehead leaned against hers, he fought to catch his breath and calm himself. His lips brushed lightly against hers once more.

“Don’t move. Stay right there. I’ll be right back,” he said as he stood up, adjusted his hard-on, ran his fingers through his hair and went to help the customer. London was hotter than fish grease, but then she looked around and got spooked as hell. What the hell was she about to do...with Kanji...at work?!
Present Day

“Then I said to myself that I can’t believe I was going to screw Kanji on the floor of Quickie Copy. When he came back, I told him that it was wrong, that I had a boyfriend, we were friends and we just got caught up in the moment. Then…,” London began but was interrupted by Keira.

“I know. You two argued about it for awhile and he didn’t speak to you for three days. Then you two talked and decided your friendship was worth more than a fuck, yada, yada, yada, and moved on. You and Kanji's shit is truly ridiculous. At least you could’ve let him give you a nut first, L,” Keira replied as London sighed, wishing she could have just did what she wanted to do with Kanji on that floor.

“Wait a minute. You knew about this?” Taryn asked.

“Yep,” Keira replied.

“So did I,” Adrianna offered.

“What the fuck? Why wasn’t I told about this secret rendezvous?” Taryn asked.

“Because you would have told Gavin and Gavin’s ass can’t hold water,” Adrianna replied.

“Yeah, you know your hubby has diarrhea of the mouth,” Keira replied as they all laughed.

“Yeah, he does, but he sure knows what to do with that mouth, if you catch my drift,” Taryn stated as they all laughed. Taryn wrapped her arm around London as she laid her head on her friend’s shoulder.

“Aw, sweetie…why don’t you just get this crap about loving Kanji off your chest. You’ve played the friend for too long. You love him, L Boogie. Tell the man. Then you two can have all the Quickie Copy floor sex that you want,” Taryn replied.

“And Krispy Crème sex…and Popeyes sex…and Burger King sex…Just throw the loving on the man already,” Keira replied as London shook her head at her friends.

“Maybe I will. Hey, can we eat now?” London asked desperately wanting to change the subject as she stood up and straightened her black leather handbag across her shoulder and began to walk toward the door. London was madly in love with Kanji Mitchell, but what if he didn’t feel the same way about her? She knew he cared about her and loved her, but what if…what if . The what if is what had her scared like crazy to tell him.

No one noticed how quiet Adrianna was as they walked out of the bridal shop and onto the street in search of lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town, Kanji was listening to the remnants of “I Want You” while he worked on an article at home, his mind wandering to that one time where he got to kiss, touch and caress the only woman he ever really loved. Her dark brown skin was silky and soft and she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Those full, gorgeous lips of hers had felt and tasted just like he knew they would…soft and sweet, just like the owner. He always wished that they hadn’t been interrupted by that damn customer. If they hadn’t, who knows where he and London would be.

What if they hadn’t been interrupted? What if he would have tried harder to persuade her to continue where they left off before they were interrupted by their one lone customer of the night?

What if…what if

Kanji was getting tired of that damn question and he decided that he had to do something about it…and soon.
Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

Chapter 6

  Two weeks before the wedding… 

Keira was leaving a new client’s home when her cell phone rang.  As she walked down the street to hail a cab, she answered the phone.

 

“This is Keira,” she said into the phone.

 

“Hello gorgeous. How’s my favorite girl this morning?” Mason replied.

 

Keira couldn’t help it.  She smiled brightly at the sound of his greeting even though she was fuming inside.  “Hey, Mason.  She’s fine, thanks for asking.”

 

“I know that you’re fine, but how are you?  You don’t really sound like you’re alright,” Mason replied, picking up on the little bit of agitation that came from her voice.

 

“I’m cool, I’m cool.  Stop worrying, dad,” Keira responded with a grin.

 

“Dad, huh?  Call me daddy in your bedroom voice, followed by that hushed little moan and I’d gladly stop worrying,” Mason said as Keira shook her head.

 

“You’re such a freak nasty.  It’s too early for that shit, Mason,” Keira said.

 

“It’s never too early to talk dirty, baby.  Remember that.  Hey, have you eaten your recommended half dozen of glazed donuts this morning?” Mason asked with a knowing grin.

 

“You already know the answer to that, butthead,” Keira replied.

 

“That would be a yes,” Mason said as he looked at one of his recently completed paintings.

 

“Why don’t you stop asking for answers to questions you already know?  Besides, you’ve certainly thrown me for a loop.  This is shocking, Mason.  I mean, it’s 10am and you’re awake. That in itself is a huge feat. What brought on this minor miracle? Did one of your hoochies give you a morning wake up call?” Keira asked making sure to keep her voice light.  Mason knew she was jealous and smiled at the fact.

 

“Baby, I told you I haven’t been seeing or doing anyone.  Why don’t you believe me?” Mason asked.

 

“I just don’t that’s why.  Look, I was already having a perfectly shitty morning thanks to the snotty, racist ass new client that I just left and refused to work with and now you’re calling me to start mess.  If you’re going to do that, just hang up now because I’m not in the mood,” Keira snapped at Mason.

 

“You’ve got to stay away from the latte’s with the extra espresso shot, Kee.  It makes you act like a bitch,” Mason said waiting to hear Keira’s comeback.

 

“Fuck you and your happy go lucky ass, Drayton.  I’m going to hang up because you’re obviously trying to start some shit in which I will certainly finish so…,” Keira began, but was interrupted by Mason.

 

“Don’t hang up, Keira.  I didn’t mean to get you all rowdy, so don’t get bent.  I was just messing with you,” Mason said with a grin.

”Well, it’s not the morning to mess with me, alright,” she said with a defeated sigh. 

 

“What happened, baby? You feel like talking about it?” Mason asked sincerely and Keira sighed again. 

 

“Not right now.  Look, I’m sorry I went all Rosemary’s Baby for a minute on you.  I shouldn’t be taking out my crappy morning on others, that’s my bad.  So, why are you calling me in the am again?” Keira asked.

 

“I’m calling you in the am and I’m up because I’ve been getting things ready for my showing at the Dega Gallery tomorrow night,” Mason replied as he pointed to a painting that was in the wrong place and watched as the gallery worker moved it.

 

“Tomorrow Night? The Dega Gallery?  Are you serious?  Mason, I’m so proud of you.  Why am I just hearing about this and I’d better be getting my invitation hand delivered today,” Keira asked as Mason laughed at her being bossy.

 

“I wanted to surprise you and I wanted you to see that I’m serious about making a career with my painting.  Hey, are you busy right now?” Mason asked as he looked around the gallery, his hands in his jeans pockets.

 

“I was just going to go back to the office and do some paperwork.  Nothing really pressing…why?” Keira asked.

 

“Can you meet me at Dega?” Mason asked.

 

“When?” she asked, her interest piqued.

 

“Now if you can.  I really want you to see everything before I show it and I could hand deliver your invite…that’s what I planned on doing anyway.  Also, it would really mean a lot to me if you would come over to see what I’ve accomplished.  Please, Keira?” Mason asked and as soon as Keira heard him call her name in that sexy voice of his, she knew she would come running.

 

“Alright.  I’ll see you in about 20 minutes,” Keira replied as she looked at her wristwatch.

 

Keira could feel Mason’s sexy grin through the phone.  “I’ll be waiting, beautiful.  See you soon.”

 

“Bye,” Keira replied as she hailed a cab.  She told the driver where she was going and couldn’t stop the excitement that coursed through her body.  It wasn’t just because she                                                                                    was going to see Mason’s work or something Mason actually completed.  It was because she was going to see him and maybe, just maybe he finally got it.

  

Mason smiled as he looked around the gallery, awaiting Keira’s arrival.  He couldn’t believe the amount of painting he had done in the last 9 months.  Once he started, he couldn’t stop. 

 

“Hey, you made it,” Mason replied as he watched Keira walk in the door of the empty gallery with a khaki colored short shirtdress with the collar pulled up around her neck and tan colored heels.  Anything she put on made her sexier than the law allowed, he thought as he stared at her gorgeous legs as she walked towards him. 

 

“Barely.  It feels wonderful in here.  Thank god for the inventor of freon because I think I just saw the devil doing the two step on the corner.  I’m hot as hell,” Keira stated as she smiled at Mason as she walked up to him, fanning her tan leather clutch bag in front of her face.  He had on a pair of faded jeans and a vintage Rolling Stones t-shirt that hugged his muscular, upper arms, looking sexy as hell.  His hair was a lot shorter and those blue eyes of his seemed to swallow her as he looked at her. 

 

“You most certainly are, baby,” he whispered as he leaned down and pecked her lightly on her cheek, then lightly on her lips. 

 

“I’m sweating like a pig and my hair is falling, but I’m glad I still got what it takes to get a sideways glance, especially from Mason Drayton, King Ding-a-Ling.  Thanks,” Keira said.

 

Mason laughed, then said, “You’re something else, girl.”

 

“I know, I know.  Hey, can a girl get a swig of water or something?” Keira asked. 

 

“Yeah, hold on,” Mason replied as he left to retrieve a bottled water for Keira.  He walked towards her as he opened it and handed it to her.

 

“Thanks, Drayton,” she replied as she took a long sip of the cold water from the bottle.

 

“No problem.  So, what happened with your client, Kee?” Mason asked as he watched Keira sigh and unload what happened with her client previously. Carole Sedgwick, her newest client came from old money and was as connected and as racist as they’d come.  She was only interested in Keira’s work because several of her friends were clients of Keira’s.  Keira was called too many girls and picked up on other racist innuendos from the rich, racist heifer and she politely told the bitch that she wouldn’t be able to fit her in her schedule and recommended another interior decorator for her. 

 

“I know that bitch and trust me, that’s what she is. She’s always trying to get pops to come to some charity or fundraising thing and all he does is write a check.  He can’t stand her.  Her family came over on the Mayflower, built most of the US.  She’s a member of the Daughters of the Confederacy, and her family’s a card carrying member of the Klan, as well.  Sorry you had to come up against that, Kee,” Mason replied as he held her in his arms, rubbing his hands along her back. 

 

“Yeah, well, it’s the world we live in, but enough about that.  Why don’t you take off these coverings and help me feel better,” Keira replied.  Keira pulled away from his chest, not wanting too, but she couldn’t very well see the paintings huddled up in Mason’s hard, muscled chest could she.

 

One could dream, she thought to herself.

 

“I can do that.  Come with me,” he replied with a grin as he pulled her hand in his and intertwined them.

 

For the next thirty five minutes Mason and Keira walked around the humongous gallery and Keira listened to Mason explain all of his paintings. He was always talented, but what she saw standing on the easels or hanging on the walls of the gallery was magnificent.  Mason seemed so excited as he spoke to her about his art and she couldn’t stop smiling as she went from canvas to canvas, taking in the artwork that was displayed.

 

Mason loved the way Keira would smile or the way her head would tilt as she looked at his paintings.  Just having her there and seeing her beautiful face light up or furrow in thought was making his day.

 

“I feel better just looking at all this.  Mason, you’ve got mad talent,” Keira stated in awe as she looked at another painting.

 

“Thank you.  See, I’m glad I could help you feel better,” Mason replied as he stared at her.

 

“You definitely did.  Mason, this is incredible.  I knew you had this greatness in you.  I’m so glad that you didn’t give up on it,” Keira replied as Mason took both of her hands in his and brushed his lips across the knuckles.

 

“No, this is because of you.  You didn’t give up on me, Kee,” Mason replied as his thumbs made small circles across her knuckles.

 

“Mason…I broke up with you and told you I had enough.  If that’s not giving up, I don’t know what is,” Keira replied as Mason reached out and rubbed the back of his hand across her silky, brown cheek.

 

“Keira, every time I called you or came to you, you told me to kiss your ass and to man up.  You kicked me when I needed it, and if you didn’t give a shit, you wouldn’t have.  Trust me, it’s what I needed.  So, yeah, this is all because of you.  Thank you,” Mason whispered as he moved closer to her. 

 

“You’re welcome,” Keira replied as she looked up and his eyes caught hers.  Mason leaned his tall frame down as his lips captured hers in a soft kiss.  Keira closed her eyes and moved her lips against his, a little moan escaping through her lips as his tongue lightly caressed hers.  She felt him pulling away, nibbling on her lips lightly.  Her eyes were still closed and Mason grinned at her.

 

“Hey…you taste like donuts,” he replied as he watched her open those big, beautiful brown eyes of hers slowly.

 

Keira smiled.  “Oh.  I didn’t notice.”

 

“I did. There’s one more thing I wanted to show you.  Close your eyes,” he replied as he gently took both of her hands in his and pulled her with him.  They walked for a minute or so and he let go of her hands and stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist.  Mason placed his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet, citrus scent and whispered, “Okay beautiful, you can open them.”

 

Keira opened her eyes and gasped.  It was a painting of her from one of his favorite photos of her. 

 

“Oh my God!  That’s me!” Keira stated as her right hand covered her mouth.

 

“Can’t get anything past you, huh?” he asked with a grin.

 

“No, you can’t.  I remember when you took that picture.  I was half asleep and you didn’t have any caffeine in your house and you kept telling me to just look up and I did and you took that picture.  But this is…wow,” Keira replied.

 

“Thank you.  The subject is insanely gorgeous so this painting was a walk in the park to create.  This is my favorite painting, but I guess you know that already,” Mason said as he kissed her on the neck.

 

Keira smiled.  “Can’t get anything past you.  Wait…it says not for sale.  You’re not going to sell it?”

 

“Nope.  It’s one of my best pieces.  I wanted to show it, but not sell it,” Mason replied.

 

“Why not?  I look freakin’ hot in this painting,” Keira replied.

 

Mason grinned against her neck.  “You ain’t never lying.  That’s why I’m not selling it.”

 

“Hey, not to brag, but I look damn good.  You could get a pretty penny for this,” Keira replied.

 

“I know.  The owner of the gallery wanted to buy it, but I told him no dice.  I saw the look in his eyes and I do believe that he was going to take this home and have a Blockbuster night with it, if you know what I mean?  That just confirmed my decision.  I don’t want anyone taking this painting home with them and choking the chicken to it.  Nope, this one’s mine,” Mason stated as Keira grinned.

 

“It really is masturbation worthy,” Keira said as Mason kissed her neck softly, his hands slowly cupping her breasts.  Keira licked her bottom lip and leaned back closer to him.

 

“I know that…trust me, I do and that’s all I’ve got to say.  Keira, we really need to stop talking about self-stimulation and shit, because I’m getting really horny and I know that you are too,” he whispered in her ear as his lips nipped her right earlobe, then continued to kiss her silky neck while softly squeezing her perky breasts.

 

“I am,” Keira whispered.

 

“That’s good to know.  You wanna get out of here?” Mason asked as his thumbs circled over her pebbled nipples through her dress and her bra, making Keira lick her bottom lip and moan.

 

“Yes,” Keira whispered as Mason’s hands went to her waist and turned her around, backing her into the nearest wall. He leaned down, his eyes never leaving hers as his hand slowly disappeared under her dress, landing right on her silk covered mound, which was wet with need. Mason curled his finger underneath the crotch of her panties and stroked her between her slick folds and her clit.  Keira forgot that they were in a public place and just enjoyed his fingers caressing her. 

 

“Baby, you’re so wet…you want me that bad, huh?” Mason asked.

 

“I’m not going to lie.  I do.  Umm, baby, that feels so good, don’t stop,” Keira replied moaning as she stared into his eyes.

 

“I know how you like it, baby, and you know what’s going to happen next.  We’re going to go to my house and fuck each other into a coma,” Mason whispered into her ear.

 

“That sounds good…lets go,” Keira whispered as her eyes closed.

 

“Not so fast, Kee.  If we go to my house and get it on, there’s no turning back.  I’m not doing this break-up shit anymore, Keira.  I love you, Kee.  I need you.  So, you have a choice. Either you let me be your man again, or I don’t let you come.  What’s it going to be, Keira,” he asked as his finger furiously flicked her clit.

 

Keira’s eyes rolled back and she bit down on her bottom lip, feeling her climax approaching.

 

“You muthafucka…you’re so damn sneaky. You tricked me,” Keira whispered.

 

Mason laughed.  “Desperate times call for desperate measures.  So, what do you say, baby?”

 

“You slick bastard,” Keira panting.

 

“No you’re the slick one and I do believe that you want to nut right about now…,” he replied.  Keira was so close and the next thing she knew he took his finger away and stared into her eyes.

 

Keira groaned.  “You bitch!  That was so dirty.”

 

“I know.  It’s what I do.  But, if you give me the answer I want, I can give you what you want…more than once.  Come on, baby, you know you miss me and you love me.  Just say yes,” Mason replied as he took the finger that had been stroking her and sucked it into his mouth in the most explicit way.   Keira got even wetter and clasped her legs together. She needed to cum in the worst way and who was she kidding?  She wanted her man back.

 

“Alright shit, but you better fuck the shit out of me and I better have multiple or else w’re going to have some problems,” Keira replied.

 

“So fuckin’ bossy…you know I love that shit,” he stated with a grin.

 

“I know.  You’re a perv,” Keira whispered.

 

“So?” he whispered back as he pulled her to him and planted his lips on hers, stroking his tongue inside of her mouth.  Keira moaned into him and kissed him with the same amount of intensity as he kissed her.

 

After the kiss, he smiled down at her.  “I’m glad we cleared that up.” 

 

“I’m sure you are, you sneaky fuck,” Keira replied.  Mason planted a kiss of victory on her lips and held her hand as they hurriedly walked to the front entrance of the gallery.

 

“Sneaky fuck,” Keira whispered as Mason winked at her as they walked out of the gallery.

 

********************************************************************

  

Adrianna knew what she was doing was intrusive, but she didn’t care.  They needed a push and if she didn’t do it, they probably would never get to it.  She rang the doorbell of Kanji’s apartment and smiled when her friend opened the door.

 

“Hey, A!  What are you doing here?” Kanji asked with a grin as she hugged him.

 

“I came to see you.  I need to talk to you about something,” Adrianna replied.

 

“Okay.  Come on in,” Kanji replied as he let her walk into his apartment.  Adrianna walked in and smiled at her friend.

 

“Can I get you something to drink?” Kanji asked.

 

“No.  I just really need to talk to you,” Adrianna said.

 

“Okay.  So what is it that you need to talk about?  Is it the bachelor party because I promise you it won ‘t be too wild…well that’s not true because Mason rented one of the best gentleman’s club for the entire night, so it may get a bit rowdy, but don’t worry.  I’m going to make sure that Michael gets to the wedding in one piece…” Kanji stated as he crossed his arms as Adrianna interrupted him.

 

“You and London…this shit has got to stop,” Adrianna replied.

 

Kanji looked at Adrianna with surprise. Adrianna was usually very quiet, but when she had something to say, look out.  “What shit?”

 

“Don’t play stupid, Mitchie.  You know what I’m talking about.  I can’t take much more of this…London can’t take much more of it and neither can you,” Adrianna replied.

 

“What are you talking about?” Kanji asked.

 

“London loves you, Kanji.  She has for a long time.  She’d kill me if she knew I was here right now, so you can’t tell her,” Adrianna replied.

 

“London loves me?  She’s in love with me?” Kanji asked with a smile on his face.

 

Adrianna smiled and shook her head.  “Yes, you knucklehead.  L loves you, totally and completely.  She’s nuts about you and I know the feeling is mutual.  I know that you love her, too, huh Mitchie?”

 

Kanji let out a deep breath as he looked at his friend and said, “I’ve always wanted London.  I’ve been in love with her for years.   Yes, I love her…only her.”

 

“Then why in the hell are you two not together?” Adrianna asked as Kanji uncrossed his arms and ran both of his hands through his shoulder length, black hair.

 

“I don’t know.  I mean, when I tried she backed away and we just went back to friend mode.  I figured she didn’t love me like that, so I just left it alone,” Kanji replied.

 

“Well, you need to put the charm on full blast and get her because I’m sick of you two.  She’s obviously not going to make the first move, so you have to.  I know I’m sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong, but you’ll thank me later.  The girls and I agreed that this intervention was needed to push you guys along.  I love the both of you and I just want to see you happy and you’re not.  You’ve been jumping from hoochie to hoochie and London…well, a nun gets more action than my girl,” Adrianna replied.

 

“That was kind of harsh, A,” Kanji replied.

 

“No, it was kind of true.  Every guy that she meets, she just compares them to you and she doesn’t make an effort to get into anything deep with them because they’re not you.  You know they’ve been far and between, so my assessment is right on the money.  You two are perfect for each other…you always have been, so make it happen, Mitchie.  She’s just waiting on you. I suggest you bring your A game and get London.  Now, I’ve got to meet with the caterer in 15 minutes, so I suggest you do whatever it is that you do to make London all tingly and shit…just do more of it,” Adrianna stated with a grin as she walked over to Kanji and kissed him on the cheek.

 

“Yes sir.  Hey, A…thanks,” Kanji replied as he watched Adrianna smile at him with her hand on the doorknob.

 

“No problem.  I’d better see some tongue swapping or hear about some hot, freaky sex from L…and soon.  See you later, Mitchie,” Adrianna said.

 

“Bye,” Kanji replied as he watched her walk out of the door, smiling to himself.  London loved him.  London was in love with him.  That was all the motivation he needed.  It was on. London would be his…soon.

Chapter 7 by Chaynetv
Chapter 7

The next night...Mason's showing

London walked into the gallery and was amazed at how crowded it was. She didn’t want to meet up with her friends just yet, so she took her own tour and looked in wonderment at Mason’s work. She had seen most of these pieces at his apartment, but some of them were new and she had to give it to him, he was fantastic. She walked into the gallery alone because everyone else was in attendance with their significant others. She considered calling Kanji and asking him to go with her, but she decided to not look desperate and ask him to accompany her. She didn’t want to be anyone’s pity date, especially Kanji’s.

“I’m such a fuckin’ loser…pining after a man who just wants to be my friend. How in the hell did you get here, L?” she asked herself as she waved to Taryn and Gavin as she finished her tour through the gallery.

London didn’t know he was watching her as she walked into the door, but Kanji thought she looked beautiful and sexy, dressed in black skinny jeans, black stilettos and silver satin blouson blouse. She didn’t realize how many men were looking at her as she passed, but Kanji did and he didn’t like it. In fact, he hated it. London was his and by the end of this night, she and most of the guys in this room were going to know it.

London felt eyes on her and when she turned her head, she saw Kanji staring at her with the sexiest grin on his face. She smiled at him taking in the delicious sight that he made. He was talking to a bunch of guys with Mason and she couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. He was wearing a navy blue blazer, a vintage t-shirt and jeans, looking as fine as he wanted to be. He looked so hot that she couldn’t help but give him a slow once over with her eyes. His brown eyes locked with hers beckoning her with his eyes and she began to walk in the direction where their friends stood.

As Kanji watched her walk towards their friends, he saw a few guys checking London’s ass out as she passed them. Kanji’s jaw began to clench as she walked over and smiled at Taryn, Gavin, Michael, Adrianna and Keira.

London gave everyone hugs and reluctantly pulled her eyes away from Kanji and asked, “So, he’s working the room already, huh?”

Keira was grinning from ear to ear. “Girl, let my man do what he do. I’m so proud of him. He’s really not a loser and I didn’t have to result to pity sex to make him get off of his ass.”

Taryn choked on her drink and everyone else laughed. “Chica, stop saying stuff that’s going to make me spit out shit.”

“Whatever, but I have been rationing the ass all year, so all I got to say is good pussy can make any man do whatever you want him to do. He was missing getting this good stuff regularly, so he had to wise up,” Keira stated.

“Ooookay,” Adrianna said.

“Case and point, my hottie with the blue eyes was a bum…okay, he was a rich bum, but he had no purpose, no direction and y’all know this. Do you want to know what this fool was doing last year at this time. Trying to prove that the original Cool Whip is better than the one in the can…especially if it’s going to be eaten off of a naked body, so enough said. I got some good shit and it did the job, and that’s all I’ve got to say about that,” Keira said.

London rolled her eyes and Adrianna and Taryn just shook their heads.

“Alright Forrest Gump. You look awesome, mami,” Taryn said to London.

“Thanks, Taryn,” London replied as she looked over

“So, hot pants, where’s your date?” Adrianna asked as she sipped her champagne. London grabbed one of the waiter’s and quickly took a crystal flute of champagne and downed it in one gulp. She grabbed him once more and put the empty glass down and picked up another full one, gulping that one down as well.

“Damn. I guess you were thirsty,” Keira said.

“I don’t have one. I got off late and I didn’t have time to find anyone. Damn that was good. I need another one,” London said, looking for another waiter.

“Why didn’t you just call Mitchie?” Taryn asked.

“I don’t want to have to do that to him all the time ya know? I mean, for all I know he could have had a date already, and I just don’t like using him, ya know?” London asked. She smelled the whiff of his cologne and the heat of his body before she turned around.

The next thing she knew Kanji was whispering, “Well, I wouldn’t call me escorting a pretty thing like you using, I’d call myself damn lucky to be with you. But, if you think that, then just do like Bill Withers said, just keep on using me until you use me up.”

London grinned as she turned around and looked up into Kanji’s gorgeous face. He was grinning at her as he slowly leaned down and gave her a soft peck on the lips. London felt those little shivers all over and felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest.

“Hey, beautiful. You look…incredible. Very sexy,” Kanji replied as his right hand traveled down the length of her right arm. He had to touch her. That little press of the lips that he had just given her already had his head spinning, but her gorgeous, chocolate bare skin was just calling out to him. His fingers slid gently up and down her arm as he stared down into her eyes. He wanted to laugh because she looked like she didn’t know what hit her.

Good, he thought. Just what I wanted.

“Thank you. You look pretty damn good yourself. So, are you as impressed with Mason as I am?” she asked. He knew what she was trying to do, but he wasn’t having it.

“Yeah, I am. I’m just glad that he finally figured it out. So, L, why didn’t you call me? I would have been more than happy to be your date tonight?” Kanji asked as he continued to run his fingers down her arm, driving London crazy. She shrugged away from his touch slightly as she began to speak.

“Well, it was last minute and I was up to my neck in deadlines and I figured that you would have a date and…let’s face it okay. I’m sad. Pitiful, really. I’m an attractive young woman with no date, again, and I didn’t want your pity. I didn’t want you to feel sorry for me. Damn, where’s a waiter with free liquor when you need one?” London asked as Kanji laughed. He picked up her hand and began to run his fingers across it, drawing small, slow circles with his thumb on it. London felt the chills again and now, more than ever needed a drink.

“You know you can’t hold your liquor, sweetheart, so maybe, just maybe you need to leave it at the two glasses that you already had tonight,” Kanji said as he pulled her closer by putting his hands around her waist and looking down into her eyes.

“How did you know?” London asked.

“You know I always have my eyes on you, London. I also saw you almost hem that poor waiter up when you grabbed those two glasses. What’s the matter? Did my baby have a rough day?” he asked as London saw that look in his eyes that she saw once before…the Quickie Copy make out day look. What the?

“Yeah, it was pretty crappy,” London said as she stared into his eyes.

“So, what’s this shit that you’re pitiful, huh?” He asked as his arms wrapped closer around her waist as he pushed a black lock of hair from her eyes. London gulped loudly, because being near him like that was incredible.

“Well, I was just saying…,” she began but he grinned at her.

“You know, for someone so smart, you can be incredibly stupid sometimes. You’re not even close to being pitiful. Don’t you know by now that I’d do anything for you? If you would’ve called me, I would have been more than happy to be your date, L,” Kanji said, staring down into her lovely eyes.

“I know that and I know you would’ve done it because we’re such good friends, but I didn’t want to…,” she said, but he cut her off by placing a finger on her lip.

“Don’t you know that I’ve had some of the best times of my life with you, woman? Every time we do something together, I don’t ever want the time to end,” Kanji said as his fingers slowly went under her chin, lifting her face so that she could fully look into his eyes.

London began to feel a little lightheaded. Maybe it was those two glasses of champagne back to back, she thought as looked into his eyes. “Really?”

“Really. Look, I think…L, are you alright? London, did you eat today?” he asked as he looked down into her face knowingly, cupping her face with his large hands. London was a workaholic and was known to go all day or days at a time without eating when she was really busy.

“I think I had a half of bagel at around 6 and I was just too busy to…,” she replied but Kanji was already grabbing her hands and heading for Mason.

He shook Mason’s hand and Mason looked at London knowingly. “You haven’t eaten today have you?” Mason asked as he looked at London who just glared at him.

“Leave me alone, dad, I’m fine,” she said.

“No, she’s not. She had a piece of bagel …,” Kanji began.

“It was more than a piece. It was a half…and some juice,” London said looking up at him.

“And that’s so much more than the half, right smart ass. And, she had two glasses of champagne, so I’m going to get her ass out of here and get some food into her before she gets too sick. I’m proud of you, Pimp Daddy,” Kanji said to his friend with a grin.

“Thanks. And yeah, get L out of here because as much as I love you, I don’t want you hurling your piece of bagel and your juice at my shit. Take care of her man,” Mason said as he kissed her on the cheek as London gave him the finger. He grinned at her and gave her a little wave. Mason gave Kanji a knowing grin and dapped his hand.

“I always do. Come on, sweetheart, you’re coming home with me,” Kanji said in that no nonsense tone of voice of his. London just nodded her head as they walked out of the door of the gallery, Kanji holding London up to hail a cab.

“Twenty bucks says they do the do tonight,” Taryn said to Adrianna and Keira.

“Please. This is London we’re talking about, she who has Cobweb City between her legs. She ain’t giving Kanji no ass, no matter how bad the rust needs to be knocked out of her pipes. L-Boogie ain’t never gave up the drawers easy…not even for the Last Samurai, with his fine ass,” Keira said as they all laughed.

“I don’t know, mami, maybe…,” Taryn said as Adrianna and Keira pinned her with a bitch please stare.

“My bad. Poor Mitchie. The blue balls that he’s going to have tonight are gonna be bad,” Taryn said as they all nodded.

“Yeah, real bad,” Adrianna said.

*********************************************************************

An hour later, London was dressed in one of Kanji’s t-shirts that stopped right before her knees and was laying on his bed, fed and feeling a little better. She looked around his room and inhaled his scent and noticed how neat and tidy he was. Nothing was out of place in the large room with the picture window, decorated in black and white. Although she had been inside his bedroom enough, she never remembered feeling so close to him, in his room like this before. It was comfortable, and sensual and she didn’t want to leave.

Kanji walked out of his shower with a pair of black, baggy gym shorts, his chest bare, toweling his thick black hair.

“How’s the patient?” Kanji asked as his eyes caught hers.

London had to swallow the lump that appeared in her throat as she stared at his clean, tanned, chiseled chest, the shorts riding so low that she could see the cuts on the sides of his hips and the black happy trail from his navel was making her think of so many naughty things. Why, oh why did he have to be so fine, she thought as his gorgeous face complete with sexy grin filled her eyesight.

“I’m feeling a lot less lightheaded. No more spinning,” she replied smiling as she curled up more into the soft sheets.

Kanji couldn’t take his eyes away from the sight he was seeing if he wanted to. London Carter, his L, was finally in his bed. Well, it’s not the way he envisioned her in most of his fantasies, but he wasn’t about to complain. He had seen her several times in his daydreams lying in his bed exactly the way that she was right now, that gorgeous chocolate body of hers comfortable in his bed. At the moment, she was looking at the television, her body curled, those sexy legs of hers visible from beneath one of his t-shirt, looking absolutely cute, completely sexy and one hundred percent fuckable. He was so glad that the shorts that he wore were baggy enough to hide the hard-on that he had at the moment. He cleared his head of his thought of licking up one of her calves to her thighs, then he said, “That’s good. So, what’s the lesson that we learned tonight?”

“Eat a whole bagel?” she asked grinning as he shook his head. Once his hair was completely towel dried, he pulled on a t-shirt and laughed.

Aw man, London thought as she watched him cover all that sexiness with a white t-shirt. Why did he have to take my sunshine away, London thought, as he laid opposite of her, looking into her eyes.

“Funny. You have to take better care of yourself, sweetheart. I don’t know what I would do without you,” he whispered as he pulled her closer, his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Marry some tig ole bitty broad with a nice ass. Oh come on, I know that you like ass, you’ve stared at mine enough,” she said as he laughed.

“I’m trying to be serious and you say something like that?” he asked.

“I’m just trying to lighten the mood. I don’t want to know what it would be like without you, so a joke was needed,” London whispered as her fingers stroked his chest. Kanji loved the way her touch made him feel and he grinned at her, his hands going higher, stroking her back slowly.

“Well, Ms. Carter, that’s one thing you’re not going to ever have to worry about,” he whispered as he stared into those big brown eyes of hers, then he leaned over and gave her the softest kiss on her forehead, making London tingle all the way to her toes.

London’s eyes softened and she smiled. “Is that right?”

“Yes. You’re stuck with me. L, can I say that you pissed me off when you were talking down about yourself tonight,” he said.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes. You are one of the funniest, smartest, sweetest people that I know. You’re not pitiful or sad or boring. I think you’re wonderful, absolutely incredible, London,” he whispered as he pulled her closer, his lips kissing her forehead once more.

London was slowly pulling Kanji closer to her, loving the way that his lips felt on her. “I’m glad you think so.”

“I know so. You’re so beautiful that you make my heartache just looking at you, and you’re so fuckin’ sexy, baby. You have no idea how sexy you are. You are perfection and you’re mine, all mine,” he whispered as his lips moved from her forehead, to the left side of her face, slowly kissing it.

“Huh?” London asked as her hands continued to claw at his chest, her eyes closing at the feel of his lips on her face.

“You heard me, London. You’re mine. You always have been. That’s why it never works out with me and other women. That’s why you can’t keep a boyfriend…,” he whispered.

“Hey, watch it,” London whispered as he laughed.

“You know I’m telling the truth, girl. We were meant to be with each other, L. No one makes me feel the way that you do. I just have to hear your voice and I feel better. When I see you, the only thing I can concentrate on is you. I love you, baby. I’ve always loved you. I don’t know why you haven’t seen it, but ever since the first time I saw you, you’ve had me. You’ve had me, L,” he whispered as his lips began to softly kiss all over her neck.

London just felt so good and she couldn’t believe that he was saying all these things to her. Kanji loved her and she couldn’t do anything but pull him closer and smile. “You’ve had me too, Mitchie. I love you. I love you so much.”

Kanji grinned against her neck and kissed her softly, loving the low moans that he was hearing escape her gorgeous lips. “Say it again.”

“I love you, Kanji Mitchell, just you. Only you,” she whispered as he pulled his lips away from her silky soft, lovely scented skin. As he lifted his head to look into her eyes, one of his hands cupped her cheek and his thumb stroked it gently. She licked her lips and he couldn’t take it anymore. He leaned down and captured her lips with his, possessing her, tasting her. London wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs entwined with his as their lips fused passionately together, his tongue swirling around her mouth, dancing with her tongue. He pulled away from her lips to look at her, smiled, then he pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it gently.

“You taste so good,” he whispered as he let go of her bottom lip, then plunged his tongue back into her warm, tasty mouth.

“Ummm,” she whispered. She was still feeling a little lightheaded, but the kissing wasn’t helping any. She pulled away and Kanji stared into her eyes, smiling at her. He ran a thumb over her kiss swollen lips, watching her catch her breath.

“Well, I guess this is the part where we get buck naked and go for what we know,” London said softly as she closed her eyes and caught her breath.

Kanji laughed and said, “That would usually be the case, but at this moment, not right now.”

“Why not? Don’t you want me?” London asked as she pursed her lips, making Kanji laugh.

“You’re nuts,” he said.

“And you didn’t answer my question,” she whispered. Kanji rubbed his groin against her mound and her eyes went wide as he grinned sexily at her.

“Did that answer your question?” he asked as she closed her eyes.

“Whoa that’s hard,” she said.

“Uh huh,” he whispered as he kissed the corners of her delectable mouth. He couldn’t help himself. His hands were everywhere and he couldn’t stop kissing her.

“And…big,” she whispered as he smiled against her lips, kissing her softly.

“And it’s all for you, baby, but not tonight, not the way that you’re feeling. You have no idea how bad I want you, how bad I want to take those cute little hot pink and white polka dot bikini’s of yours, rip them off and just fuck the shit out of you, but…,” he whispered

“Hey! How did you know what kind of panties I have on?” she asked.

Kanji gave her a devilish grin and said, “Well, the bathroom door wasn’t all the way closed when you were in here undressing and I couldn’t help it. You’re fine as hell. Also, my t-shirt is now riding up around your hips or have you been too hot to notice?” he asked as London lightly hit him in the chest.

“It’s your fault. Telling a woman who’s in a weakened state that you’re in love with her, then putting the Smackdown on her. Not fair. So not fair,” she whispered.

“It’s not fair that you feel this good, umm, that you smell this good, and you taste this good. But, honestly, when I make love to you, I want you working on all four cylinders, not half, especially if you’re going to survive a night with me,” he said, pulling his bottom lip slowly with his teeth.

London’s panties went from moist to soaking at the thought. “You’re that good.”

Kanji kissed her on the lips and winked. “You’ll see.”

“I should hope so. You know you could have just talked me into it. I mean, it’s been a minute and…,”

“I really don’t want to know all that. The only thing I want to know is are you ready for this, all of this. I want all of you. This is Kanji and London, L and Mitchie from here on in. Are you sure you can handle that?” he asked as he stared into her eyes.

London ran her hands through his hair and smiled softly. “I know I can.”

“Come here,” he whispered as he pulled her to him, hugging her closely. They embraced like that for a few minutes, and London turned her back to his front. Kanji’s arms immediately pulled her back into him, loving the way that she felt in his embrace.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, just this…you. I am so in love with you, London. I love you so much, baby,” he whispered as he kissed her hair.

“I love you too. Now, since I’m not getting the real thing at this time, why don’t you tell me one thing that you’re going to do to me?” London asked with a yawn as Kanji laughed sexily.

“Um…I’m going to kiss you,” he whispered as his head landed in the crook of her neck, kissing it.

“Oh, I know that…,” she said.

“All over…slowly…every inch. I’m going to make sure my lips taste every piece of this lovely body, softly, licking you, biting you, tasting you,” he whispered and London shivered.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes. You know how much I love chocolate, right?” he asked as he nipped her earlobe.

“Yes,” London said.

“You’ve seen what I’ve done to a chocolate bar, right?” he asked.

London gulped as the realization hit her. “Damn.”

Kanji grinned against her ear, his lips still nipping at it. “Yeah. You don’t stand a chance.”

“Whoa. I guess I better eat my Wheaties, then, huh?” she asked as he pulled her closer.

“Yeah. Or, have a V-8 and a Red Bull and some Vitamin Water because once I get started, I don’t stop…especially since it’s you,” he whispered.

London was sleepy, dizzy, and turned on. “Oh shit.”

“Yeah. Oh shit,” Kanji whispered as he kissed her on top of the head, his eyes slowly closing, hugging London tightly.
Chapter 8 by Chaynetv
Chapter 8

London woke up in a comfortable, but unfamiliar bed, feeling more rested than she had in a long time. She pointed her toes as she stretched her legs and curled her fists as she extended her arms, stretching her body even further. Her eyes widened as she took in the room that she was in and she smiled. Kanji. Her mind drifted to all the things that they spoke to one another, particulary the part where he told her he loved her. She thought that it may have been all a dream, but as she sniffed the air and smelled the aroma of his famous strawberry waffles, she knew that it wasn’t.

London stood up and walked into the master bath and searched the second drawer for an extra toothbrush. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face and what she found was one of the best sights she had seen in a long time. Kanji was pouring waffle batter in the waffle iron and humming to the radio as he did it. London tiptoed into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Good morning. Are you hungry?” his deep voice asked.

“Good morning and yes, I’m starving. You know I love those waffles,” she replied.

“I know. That’s why I made them. How did you sleep?” he asked, turning his head so that he could look at her.

“Wonderful. I haven’t slept that good in a long time,” she whispered as he grinned at her.

“Neither have I,” he said as his head leaned as she stood on tiptoe to kiss Kanji on the lips. After the kiss, London let him go and looked around.

“You know what to do,” he replied, referring to their ritual. London smiled at him as she began to whip eggs in a bowl and turn on the griddle in the middle of Kanji’s stove. As long as she could remember, they would make breakfast together whenever she slept over at his place or vice versa. He would make the waffles and she would make the turkey bacon and the eggs, and slice the fruit. They worked together in a comfortable silence, smiling and touching each other every chance they got. Kanji would catch her eye and wink at her, making London tingle all over. When they were finished with breakfast, they sat at Kanji’s table and ate. For a few minutes, London ate and Kanji just stared at her as she ate.

“So, what are we going to do today?” London asked as Kanji chewed, intensely gazing at her. The way her lips wrapped around that fork and the moans of pleasure at eating his special strawberry waffles topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream was doing all kinds of things to him. Kanji felt himself become rock hard in a matter of seconds as he watched her lick her lips. Why did she have to be so beautiful, he thought as he gazed at her face.

“I was thinking that we could stay in. We have a lot of time to make up for,” he replied as she grinned.

“That’s true. What?” London asked referring to his stare.

“I love your lips,” he said. London grinned.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“You have beautiful lips,” he whispered, as he licked his own lips, staring at her. He saw that she had a little strawberry sauce mixed with whipped cream in the corner of her mouth. Kanji leaned over and lightly licked it off, causing London’s breath to catch in her throat.

“You had a little strawberry sauce and whipped cream right there,” he replied as he pulled away slowly from her lips, staring into her eyes, his face close to hers. London’s heart began to beat as she looked into his eyes and saw his hands capture her face.

“Did you get all of it?” London asked.

“No, there’s more right over here. Let me get it for you,” he whispered as his tongue licked the other corner of her mouth. He looked into her eyes and she stared into his and the next thing she knew, they were kissing passionately. His lips melded to hers and when his tongue went inside of her hot, velvety, mouth, he groaned loudly, tasting strawberries and the taste that was uniquely London. His hands held her face as he kissed her. He pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” London asked breathlessly.

“Nothing. Not a fucking thing except that I need you. I want you so bad, London,” he whispered as he pulled her up, picked her up, and began kissing her again as he carried her to an empty counter. London felt the shirt that she was wearing ride up as the cool of the counter rubbed against her ass. Kanji’s lips began to travel down her neck, her fingers in his jet black locks. His lips felt so good on her neck and when he reached a particular spot on her neck, she groaned loudly.

“That must be your spot. Let’s see,” he whispered as he kissed, bit and sucked the same spot. London groaned louder, her legs clasping tightly around his body.

“Um,” she whispered as she felt him kiss through the shirt down her body. He reached the hem of the t-shirt and lifted it up as London hurriedly lifted her arms to aid him in getting the material off. Once her shirt was off, London’s hands went to Kanji’s chest as he was throwing his shirt off. He stared at her for a while, taking in her beautiful breasts, the dark nipples pointing directly at him. His hands cupped both breasts, his thumbs making circles on the distended ends.

“Damn, L. Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?” he asked as his lips kissed hers.

London smiled against his lips as they left hers again to kiss her neck. Her hands loved the way his thick locks felt between her fingers. She never thought that this would happen, but she was so glad that it was.

“No…tell me,” she whispered.

“You look so fucking hot, baby. You are beautiful, just beautiful,” he whispered. London threw her head back and moaned. His hands felt so good, his fingers teasing and taunting her breasts. When she felt his head dip lower and his mouth pull her left nipple into his mouth, sucking it with a frenzy, the wetness that was already between her legs increased its flow and drenched the cotton crotch of her panties.

“Oh, I like that,” she whispered.

“I’m glad, baby. But, we’re going to have to finish that later, because if I don’t’ get inside of you, I’m going to fuckin’ lose it,” he whispered as his mouth let go of her nipple and his lips began to travel down her body. He pulled away enough so that his hands glided down her sides to those cute bikinis that drove him crazy last night.

“These are so damn cute, but so damn gone,” he whispered as he ripped them off of her legs just like he wanted to the night before.

London licked her lips and was so turned on by the fact that he ripped her panties that when she felt the licks across her lower stomach, she was caught by surprise.

“You ripped my favorite pair,” she whispered as he looked up at her. London leaned back against the counter and spread her legs wantonly. Damn, she was sexy, he thought as he looked at her licking the inside of her left thigh, then her right.

“Sorry, but they were blocking progress. I’ll get you some more,” he whispered as he stared between her legs. She was extremely wet and so pretty there, he thought as his tongue licked the junction where hip meets thigh as she moaned loudly.

“You’d better,” she whispered as she heard him inhale and then kiss her partially waxed mound. Her fingers gripped his hair as she felt his fingers brush along the seam of her dripping pussy, then felt as one, then two fingers dipped inside of her. London moaned as she felt his fingers move inside of her wet tightness. He moved in and out, making London scrape her nails against his scalp.

“Baby, your pussy looks so good and it smells…umm. It feels incredible. I can’t wait to get inside of you,” he whispered as he licked her while his fingers moved inside and out. London felt his tongue and fingers on her making her want more and along with the way he was talking to her, making her feel as if she was on fire.

“Oh, stop it, Kanji, I can’t wait anymore,” she whispered as he swiped her clit slowly and stood, then kissed her on the lips. London kissed him back and as he pulled away he licked her bottom lip, winking at her as he retrieved a foil packet out of his shorts, pulling his shorts and boxers down simultaneously. London’s eyes got her fill of his beautiful body and that long, hard, thick piece of anatomy that was at full attention and pointing to her. London stared with anticipation as he rolled the latex over his erection. London watched as he kept his eyes on her, pulling her ass to the end of the counter and her legs over his arms.

Kanji rubbed the head of his dick against London’s clit, fastening his lips to her ear, then returning his lips to hers, kissing her softly. “Tell me, London…tell me you need me.”

“I need you,” she moaned as her hands continued to play in his hair as he stared into her eyes.

“Tell me that you want me,” he whispered, rubbing his hardness against her wet slit. London groaned.

“I want you,” she whispered.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you,” he whispered as the head of his dick entered the mouth of her sex. She felt so wet and hot, he thought as he watched London inch forward to take more of him in.

“I want you to fuck me, right now…please,” she whispered and Kanji had never been so turned on as he was at that moment. With one smooth thrust, Kanji was inside of her, his eyes closing at the feel of her tight, warm pussy wrapped around his dick.

London knew he would feel good, but she didn’t know how good. He was completely filling her and she hadn’t felt this good in so long. She moaned his name as he began to move swiftly inside of her.

“Oh fuck, L, you feel good, so good,” he whispered as he opened his eyes. London’s eyes were closed and her nails were clawing his shoulders, pulling him closer to her. Never had he seen her look so beautiful, he thought. The sight of his pale dick dipping inside of London’s chocolate covered pussy was doing things to him. He had dreamed about fucking her the way that he currently was for so long and now that he was, he didn’t want to stop. She felt exquisitely tight, and wet and hot, his dick a snug fit inside of her. He knew she would feel like this, he thought.

“That’s…oh Kanji,” she moaned.

She felt so good, he thought as he moved in and out of her. She was moaning loudly, which was only making his dick harder. London began to move her legs out of his arms and around his neck, making him go deeper.

“Oh, shit, that’s…don’t stop…damn it,” London replied as Kanji arched his back and began to thrust harder and faster, tapping her g-spot after each stroke. London was moaning so loud, she knew the neighbors could hear her, but she didn’t care. This man was giving her the best fuck of her life and she was going to enjoy every minute of it. A few minutes of groaning, moaning and moving and London felt that familiar feeling well up in the pit of her stomach.

“I’m coming, Kanji, keep doing…AAAAH!” she screamed as her pussy walls clenched, her legs tightening around his neck. London felt her legs shaking and her head fell against his shoulder.

Kanji couldn’t hold out any longer as her pussy pulsed tightly around him. “London,” he groaned loudly as his back arched more and he thrusted several times before he groaned her name once more, coming long and hard into the condom. He leaned his head against hers and gently pulled her legs from around his neck, placing them around his waist, gulping air into his lungs. London tried to catch her breath as she ran her hands over his sweaty back. She was just as sweaty and she smiled as she kissed his neck. He didn’t try to pull out of her, only pulling her closer. She felt his hands rub the small of her back and kiss her shoulder.

“Finally,” he replied as he kissed her damp shoulder, still catching his breath.

“I know,” she whispered. After a few minutes, there breathing had somewhat got under control.  Kanji lifted his head and smiled at her.

“I’m never gonna look at this counter the same again,” he whispered, pulling her damp hair back from her face as she laughed. He was half-erect inside of her.

“I should hope not,” London replied as Kanji’s lips caught hers.

He kissed her softly and then he whispered, “That was…words can’t describe that. You’re quite flexible, you know that?”

London laughed against his lips as they looked in each other’s eyes, speaking through their kisses. “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

Kanji went from semi-erect to full hard on as soon as she uttered those words. “Really?”

“Really,” she answered as they kissed. Kanji picked her up off the counter, holding her by her ass. He walked into his bedroom, closed the door with his feet and laid her gently on his bed. London felt his lost when he pulled out of her and watched as he reached over and pulled another condom out of his nightstand.

“Why don’t you show me what else you can do?” he asked as he kissed her, laying on top of her. The next thing he knew, she had flipped over on top of him, staring into his eyes. Kanji licked his lips staring at her, his hands running up and down her curvy sides, taking in her gorgeous body as she pulled the condom out of his hand. London ripped it open with her teeth and rolled the condom over his hard flesh. She placed her legs on the outside of his and lowered herself onto him, both groaning at the intrusion. Kanji kept his eyes on London as she began to move up and down on top of him. London bit her bottom lip and stared into his eyes.

“Um,” she whispered, loving the way he felt inside of her. Kanji’s hands cupped her breasts, watching her as she moved. London moved up and down, keeping her eyes on him, her hands gripping his waist. London clenched her walls as she moved her pussy down on his dick, and began to roll her hips as she moved up. Kanji’s hands left her breasts and moved to her hips, his eyes closing, cracking his toes.

“Do that again, L, shit, that felt good, so fucking good. Oh, fuck me,” he whispered. If she didn’t stop, he was going to cum a lot faster than he wanted to.

“That’s what I’m doing baby,” she whispered as she began to move faster. Kanji heard the bed squeak, getting turned on and began to thrust a little inside of her.

“And you’re doing it well, ummm, just like that, keep moving just like that…damn, ride me baby, ride me,” he whispered with his eyes closed, as his hands gripped her hips pulling her closer to him as she moved up and down on him.

“Kanji, you feel so good,” she groaned. Kanji began to thrust up into her, guiding her hips. He opened his eyes and saw London bucking up and down on him, her eyes closed and her mouth partially open.

“You’re close, aren’t you baby? That’s it baby, get yours. Come all over my dick, baby, all over it,” he whispered and London screamed into the air, her fingernails scratching his waist. He felt London’s pussy spasm all around him and he sat up, held her close and flipped her on her back, twisting her body slightly sideways as he wrapped her right leg around his neck. He was really deep inside of her and she gasped as he began to thrust quickly inside of her.

“That’s so good, so good,” London groaned and a few minutes later she was yelling, cumming again. Kanji couldn’t take these spasms and after he thrusted a few times, he yelled, “Oh fuck baby, I’m cumming,” collapsing on top of her as he came. He didn’t put his full weight on her and after a few minutes he pulled out of her, missing the warmth of her pussy. He discarded the condom and kissed her torso, paying extra special attention to her beautiful ass cheeks until he reached her lips. London smiled against his as she kissed him.

"You're sweet...you're so sweet, baby," he whispered as London smiled.

"So I take it you liked that?" she asked sweetly.

“Hell yes...I loved it! Are you crazy? That was incredible, London. What are you trying to do to me, woman?” he asked. He felt so good, so close to her. He loved her so much. London laid her head on his chest and intertwined her fingers with his, watching him lift the hand to his mouth and kiss it.

“What, you can’t hang?” she asked as he laughed.

“Oh, I can hang. Just so you know, we’re not leaving this fucking bed today,” he replied as she grinned.

“Goody,” she said.

“I want you barely walking when we’re through,” he replied as she laughed.

“Trust me, with that thing you’ve got, it’s going to happen. Besides, walking is overrated anyway,” she said as he laughed.

“You are something else.  London, I’m sorry I kind of rushed things, but it’s been 8 years, L and well, your pussy’s fucking good,” he replied as she smiled.

“Wow,” she said.

”Wow is right. Don’t worry, baby. We have all day and night and by the time I’m through, there won’t be a spot on your body that I haven’t licked or sucked,” Kanji whispered.

“Not one spot?” she asked, imagining Kanji’s mouth all over her.

“Not one,” he replied.

“That’s good, all good. Anywhoo, I’ve had too many orgasms to function and I need a nap. Can I take a nap?” London asked as he laughed.

“A nap. Already?” he asked.

“Yes. You feed me good food, then you fuck me senseless. A full stomach and several orgasms and you have a sleepy London. I just need a few winks, then I’m all yours,” she yawned.

Kanji just shook his head and said, “Isn’t the guy supposed to be falling asleep?”

“Deal with it,” London replied as she kissed his chest, yawning again. Kanji laid next to her, watching her sleep. She was beautiful and all his, he thought, thinking about how passionate London was. And after what they shared, he wouldn’t let her go.

Kanji kissed the top of her head and whispered, “I love you, London.”

“I love you, too,” he heard her sweet voice whisper as he smiled and continued to watch her as she slept.

*******************************************************************

Kanji fell asleep with London and only after a few hours, London woke him up ready to make love again. Kanji obliged and now after their 4th go round (which took place in the shower) they were ordering Chinese food for dinner.

He smiled at her as she dried her hair with a towel, dressed in his Yankees t-shirt. Kanji pulled her to him by the waist and kissed her softly on the lips.

“How long before our grub gets here?” London asked.

“About twenty minutes. You look good in my shirt,” he replied as she leaned up on tip toe and kissed his lips.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

“But, you'd look a whole lot better out of it,” he whispered with a grin as his lips went to her neck. London’s fingers went to his hair as she sighed.

“Kanji, baby…the food,” she whispered.

“We’ve got time,” Kanji whispered as his fingers began to lift up her shirt as he kissed her neck. He had moved his lips to her ear when he heard his doorbell rang.

“Damn that was quick…ten minutes,” he said as he continued as if the doorbell didn’t ring. London pulled him away and laughed.

“Kanji, the food is here and I want to eat. I need my energy, don’t I?” London asked as he groaned from her neck and moved away from her luscious body.

“You do have a point.  We will finish this,” he said grinning at her as he walked to the door, his chest bare, in a pair of grey pajama pants that rode low on his hips. London walked back into his master bath to blow dry her hair. He heard her close the bathroom door and as Kanji opened the door with the cash in his hand his smile dropped.

“Nic,” he replied.

“Hi Kanji. Can I come in?” Nic asked as she pushed past him and walked into his apartment. Kanji was puzzled because he hadn’t seen her for awhile and they broke up months ago.

“What are you doing here, Nic?” he asked, looking towards his bedroom. If London saw her, she was going to shit a brick.

“I came to see you. We need to talk. You’re looking very good, Kanji,” Nic stated as her hand reached out and touched his chiseled chest. Kanji grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

“Thank you. What do you want to talk about?” he asked.

“I’ve missed you. I want to get back together,” she replied as he grinned. Kanji crossed his arms across his chest.

“Not gonna happen,” Kanji stated as Nic pouted.

“Why not?” Nic asked.

“Because we have nothing in common,” Kanji replied.

“I know of one thing we have in common,” she said as she tried to touch him again.

“Sex can’t be the only thing that you have going in a relationship, Nic. We could barely hold a conversation without arguing. Nic, it’s over, so get used to it,” he replied.

“Why do you have to be so mean, Kanji? I mean, we were good with each other,” she replied.

“But not good for each other. Nic, we made the right decision by breaking up. Accept it and move on. I have,” Kanji replied.

“But we were….,” Nic began until she heard a female voice and the body attached to said voice coming towards them. London walked in dressed only in Kanji’s shirt, her hair in a ponytail. London walked up to Kanji and placed her hands on his chest.

“Mitchie, come back to bed, baby. I’m waiting and you know I hate waiting…Nic, what are you doing here?” London asked.

Nic looked between Kanji and London and realized what was going on. She always knew that he had a thing for London and now it was confirmed. She could spot that glow anywhere.

“Oh, hell no! I knew it. You’ve been fucking her this entire time!” Nic exclaimed.

“No, I wasn’t cheating on you and besides, my relationship with London is none of your concern, Nic,” he replied. London leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

“Don’t be too long, baby. We have things to do. Nice to see you, Nic,” London replied as Kanji stared at her sexy, retreating form, biting his bottom lip. He forgot Nic was there until she spoke.

“So that’s how it is? You’re with London now?” Nic asked.

“Yeah. So, now that you know, I have to get back to my girl. Goodbye,” he replied and opened the door. Nic walked through the door cursing and Kanji locked it. He took a deep breath and heard the doorbell ring once more. He opened it and gave the money to the delivery boy and took the food. He locked the door once more, placed the food on the counter and sighed as he walked into his bedroom. He pulled London into his arms.

“That was the hottest thing ever. You are so fuckin’ sexy,” he whispered as he tried to kiss her, but London moved her face away.

“L, what is it? I know you’re not worried about Nic,” he replied as she sighed.

“Why was she here?” London asked.

“She wanted to get back together with me, but I told her that I got a woman…you,” Kanji said as he tried to kiss her again but she moved away again.

“Kanji, do you still want her? I mean, she looks like a supermodel and…” London stated. Kanji picked her up and sat on his bed, pulling her close in his lap.

“I don’t care about Nic and the way she looks. You have no idea how beautiful you are, London. You are the most beautiful girl in the world to me. The only woman I want is you. I thought I told you that. I thought I showed you that. London, you have nothing to worry about. I love you,” Kanji said.

London sighed and looked into his eyes. They were truthful and sincere. “I love you, too. Did you see her face when I walked in?”

Kanji laughed. “It was priceless. You’re an evil woman, London Carter.”

“I only use my evil for good. So, can we eat now?” London asked.

“In a minute. L, you don’t have to worry about Nic or anyone else, baby. You’re all that I see,” he whispered.

“I’d better be,” she said as she leaned down and met his lips. She felt Kanji’s tongue dip tenderly inside of her mouth and give her such a reassuring kiss that she knew she was his and he was hers.
Character Pictures by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:

Character pic links

Cast

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4556/tkaneshiro5bb1.png
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/717/tkaneshiro4or1.png
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9246/tkaneshiro1bh2.png
Kanji Mitchell-Best man

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9856/kia4rm6.jpg
London Carter-Maid of honor

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1760/white10jpgot4.jpg
Michael Chambers-Groom

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8964/me...uerrero1hz1.jpg
Adrianna Morales-Bride

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8010/ke...pulliam1eu6.jpg
Keira Jones-Bridesmaid

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7834/va...amarcil1ke4.jpg
Taryn Lopez-Perkins-Matron of Honor

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9689/b25jpgid9.jpg
Gavin Perkins-Groomsman

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7730/2551513531cq6.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8339/chrisevans1ffl2.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7214/chrisevans5ans5.png
Mason Drayton-Groomsman

Chapter 9 by Chaynetv
Chapter 9

The next morning

Kanji thought he was dreaming about the day before, but when he felt London snuggle back closer to his front, he smiled. He couldn’t count how many times they made love after the Nic episode, but it was enough to put them both into a deep sleep. The only reason that he was awake at this moment was the sudden urge to urinate that woke him out of his sleep at 4:00am. Kanji looked at her sleeping peacefully, amazed that this beautiful creature loved him. He took in her features as she slumbered, admiring her pretty face. Kanji leaned down and kissed her softly on her forehead. He quickly removed himself from the bed and fixed the covers around London before he walked to the bathroom.

“Aaaah,’ he groaned as he relieved himself. When he was finished, he washed his hands and walked quickly, but quietly back to his comfortable warm bed, rejoining his sleeping beauty under the covers. Kanji pulled London’s warm, naked body closer to his, his arm holding firmly to her waist.

“Umm, Mitchie, your feet are cold. They’re freezing, actually,” London whispered sleepily as her hands sat on top of his.

Kanji’s lips softly kissed her bare right shoulder. “I’m sorry, baby. The tiles on the bathroom floor are always cold…,” he whispered as he rubbed his feet on the end of the bed in an attempt to warm them up. London wrapped her legs with his and urged his feet to rub against hers.

“Rub them against mine. There’s nothing worse than trying to get back to sleep and your feet are freezing,” London said, the sleep in her voice evident as she yawned.

Kanji grinned as he did as she asked and kissed her shoulder and her neck again, pulling her closer if that was possible. After a few minutes of rubbing, his feet were acceptably warm and he whispered, “I thought you hated cold feet on you.”

“I do, but the feet that were cold were yours. I’ll let it slide this time because you’re a hottie, but next time, wear some slippers to the bathroom…or some socks,” London ordered as she yawned. Kanji kissed the nape of her neck as he snuggled closer to her.

“Yes ma’am,” he replied.

“Now that we’ve warmed your footsies, can I go back to sleep? I have to work this morning since I played hooky with you yesterday,” London replied.

“How long are you going to work today?” Kanji asked.

“Most of the morning and afternoon. I’m not going to the office. I’m going to work from home. Why?” she asked.

“Because I wanted to take you out to dinner, maybe have dessert,” he whispered as London smiled, then yawned.

“Aw, our first real date. You know I’m down for that. Is this formal or casual?” London asked.

Kanji kissed her neck. “Just be sexy little you, sweetheart. Wear whatever you want. Just makes sure it’s fairly easy to take off.”

London smiled, the feel of his strong arms and his kisses on her skin making her feel warm and tingly. “I think that can be arranged.”

“Why don’t you pack an overnight bag so that you can stay with me until Monday?” Kanji asked.

“You really want that?” London asked as the smile on her face widened.

“Of course I do, baby. I always want you with me,” Kanji answered truthfully. London felt her heart beat faster and this incredible warmth flow through her body. She loved this man too much.

“Well, if that’s what you want…,” London said as he nipped her ear lightly.

“I always want you. Never forget that,” he whispered as his lips kissed the back of her ear, slowly kissing down the side of her neck.

“I won’t. What are you going to do today?” London asked, loving the way he kissed her skin.

“Finish a couple of articles and think about new ways to devour your lovely body later on,” he whispered as she grinned.

“I like the sound of that,” London whispered.

“And I love the way that you sound when you cum. I could listen to those sexy little moans and whimpers all day. You just don’t have a clue what you do to me, London. I could live between those pretty thighs of yours,” he whispered as London laughed.

“If I wasn’t so ridiculously sore, I would so molest you for saying such hot shit,” London replied as he laughed.

“Aw poor baby. I thought you could hang,” Kanji said.

“I can, but damn Mitchie, you’re insatiable,” London said.

“And you’re a wuss,” Kanji said.

“I’m not a wuss. I’m worn out. I’ve never had sex for almost 24 hours straight. It’s not my fault that you’re hornier than any man I know,” she said.

“And it’s not my fault that you have the best pussy that I’ve ever had,” he whispered, as his lips nipped her ear. London’s pussy clenched and she felt herself become moist.

“Is that so?” London asked grinning.

“Yes. It’s so sweet, London. You’re so tight and warm and wet…it’s fuckin’ addictive…you’re addictive. I’m like a junkie when it comes to you,” he whispered as his lips kissed her shoulder.

“Oh, so I’ve got you feening for a fix, huh?” London asked.

“Dreaming, feening, needing…yes, all of that,” he said in that deep voice that made tingles go up and down her spine.

“You keep that up and I might just jump your bones,” London replied.

“Don’t make me promises that you can’t keep,” Kanji said.

“I know, but I’m so sore, you may have to help me get out of this bed, so I won’t play with your emotions like that. Hey, don’t you have a tux fitting today?” she asked.

Kanji yawned, snuggling his head deeper into her neck. “Yes, the final one. I’m so glad, you have no idea.”

“Yes I do. This wedding shit is ridiculous. Now, if you don’t mind, I would like to get four more hours of sleep, babe, so stop talking,” London whispered, deeply yawning once more.

“I forgot how irritable you are when you’re tired. Stop being so bossy, L. You are such a cranky little something when you need sleep,” Kanji said as his eyes slowly closed.

“And you know this, so you shouldn’t be surprised,” London said. Kanji rubbed his semi-hard erection against her ass and sucked the skin near the back of her neck gently between his lips. London clasped her legs tightly together to ease the ache of wanting him again, even though she was so sore she could hardly move.

“We would get back to sleep even faster if we just went for round 8,” he whispered as London sighed, the feel of his lips and his hands stroking her ass making her wet. London felt his erection full and strong against her bottom trying to snuggle between her ass cheeks.

“I don’t know if I can move, Kanji,” she whispered as she felt his long, thick fingers seek out her wet sex, his fingers parting her folds and stroking her clit gently. London spread her legs wider to allow him more access, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

“You don’t have to move, sweetheart, I’ll do all the work. Just open your legs and give me that, luscious, pretty, little pussy…just give it to me,” he whispered as his lips kissed her neck. Kanji groaned at the wetness of her sex as he fingered her. London became wetter after those words and licked her lips. His long, thick fingers stroked her pussy until she began to ride them, coming again. While one of his hands worked her pussy, the other held her breast, cupping it and tweaking the nipple, his lips still on her neck.

“You’re so wet, London. I love how wet you are for me, baby,” he whispered as his mouth pulled the sensitive skin of her neck into his mouth.

London began to ride his fingers as he moved them inside of her wetness faster and deeper. “Um, Kanji,” she whispered as her eyes closed, sucking in a breath as another lovely orgasm rolled throughout her body. Kanji’s hands spread her thighs wider, then he gently thrust his dick inside of her from behind.

“London,” he whispered, loving the feel of her tight, warm, wet pussy around him. He couldn’t get enough of this woman, he thought as he began to stroke slowly and deeply inside of her. London was sore, but the feel of his thick, hard dick and the way that he stroked her felt so good that she just wanted him to continue. His fingers tickled her clit, making her wetter.

“You’re so tight, London,” he whispered.

“Ahhhh,” she whispered as she closed her eyes, moving her ass back into his deep thrusts. When she whispered those words, he pulled her closer if that was possible and lifted her legs, making his penetration deeper.

“Kanji, don’t stop,” she moaned as her fingers gripped the sheets. How could he feel this good, she thought, as his dick hit her g-spot. London’s mouth fell open as she lowly moaned his name.

She felt so good, he thought as he nipped her ear, his thrusts moving faster. “Damn, you feel good. Your pussy feels so good, baby.”

He started moving deeper and faster and it just felt so good, she thought. “Fuck me, harder, Mitchie,” she whispered, his words egging her on.

“Is this hard enough, baby?” Kanji asked as he began to thrust faster and harder as London’s fingers clutched the sheets and the mattress blindly.

“Oh my…yes, just like that, just like that,” London whispered after several minutes. Kanji moved deeper and faster than before as London moaned his name and gripped the sheets tighter, finally screaming his name as she came all over him.

Kanji bit London’s shoulder as he felt her pussy tighten around him, the vibrations from her orgasm clutching his cock until he couldn’t take anymore. He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and groaned loudly.

“So good, London, so good,” he groaned closing his eyes, thrusting several times before he spurted his seed deep inside of her. He kissed her shoulders, his sweaty body tightly against hers. London smiled, not wanting the feeling to end.

“Fuck, London, that was incredible. I don’t want to move. I want to stay like this, just like this with you,” Kanji said panting, finally opening his eyes. He didn’t want to pull out of her. He wanted to stay inside of her, close to her.

“As long as you go to sleep, and let me sleep, you can stay,” London whispered, not wanting him to move.

“Sleep…yeah, I’ll let you sleep, sweetheart,” Kanji replied wearily.

London smiled, curving back into him, feeling sleep come over her. “Yes, sleep.”

“Uh huh, yeah…sleep,” he whispered as he kissed her shoulder once more, London’s scent and her nearness lulling him into slumber.

*******************************************************************

“So, what happened when you brought L home, Mitch?” Gavin asked as the four friends, along with three other groomsmen tried on their tuxes.

“Yeah, I would like to know the answer to that,” Michael replied as Kanji grinned. Mason looked at himself in the triple mirror and then turned his head to Kanji.

“Man, if you didn’t get it on with L after that, you’re a fan of men dude,” Mason replied.

“I’m far from gay and although it’s not your business, I’ll tell you. We talked, got everything out in the open and now, we’re together,” Kanji replied with a smile on his face as he shrugged his shoulders in his tuxedo jacket.

“Well, it’s about fuckin’ time. It only took a decade,” Michael replied as the rest of the guys laughed.

“If I had to hear one more story that began with “what if London and I”, I was going to kick your ass,” Gavin replied. Kanji gave him the finger as Gavin grinned at him.

“So Mitch finally grew some ‘nads and sealed the deal with L? I mean, you did seal the deal with her, right? You had to because she blew off Keira, Taryn and A yesterday for shopping….and it was a clearance sale….75% off and you know how cheap London is. She loves a fuckin’ bargin,” Mason replied as he took off his tux and got dressed.

“Hey, don’t talk about my girl like that. London’s not cheap…she’s frugal,” Kanji said as Mason grinned.

Gavin laughed. “Get the fuck outta here! L’s the cheapest woman on the planet and you know it.”

“Oh, yeah. You laid it down and it must have been damn good for you to be quoting London so precisely. Well, my hats off to you, bro. Just treat her right, Mitch,” Mason replied as Kanji looked over at him.

“Don’t worry about that. Besides, my dick doesn’t fuck anything that walks like yours does,” Kanji replied.

Mason looked over at him, with a serious look on his face. “You know what, fuck you man. I don’t cheat on Keira…I never cheated on Keira. Yeah, when we broke up, I had my fun, but my dick always stays on it’s leash, so fuck you. You’re always trying to tell someone what to do. You’re not perfect, Kanji.”

“I know I’m not perfect, but you have to admit, you and Mike have been dogs most of your adult life. That’s all I’m saying,” Kanji said.

Michael grinned. “Hey, I like the title of former pimp, so I’m cool.”

Gavin saw Mason’s face, which was turning up in anger. “Well, I don’t like the way he said it, the sanctimonious shit. Trust me, Kanji, you’ve done some shit, some fucked up shit, so you need to close your mouth. I’m going to pay for this monkey suit, and you stay the fuck out of my face.”

Mason walked away to pay for his tux as Kanji just stared at his angry friend. “I guess I fucked up, huh?”

Gavin shrugged his shoulders. “Pretty much. You know how he feels about Keira. Just apologize, get him some weed or some pussy, and he should be fine. You know he’s an artist…all tempermental and shit.”

Michael and Kanji laughed as Kanji took off his tux and walked over to Mason who was smiling into the phone, holding his garment bagged tux over his shoulder.

“You’re wearing the new pink one with the snaps with the peek-a-boo lace? Shit, baby. I’ll be over in 15 minutes. Keira, oh come on. Whatever. Yeah, I love you too. Bye,” Mason said as he ended his call and turned an found Kanji in front of him.

“I’m sorry Mase. That wasn’t cool of me to act like judge and jury on your actions. Are we cool?” Kanji asked as he held out his hand.

“Yeah, we’re cool, but let me give you a word of advice, bro. Before you go throwing stones, just remember that you don’t live in a glass house. Your book says as much,” Mason replied as Kanji just laughed.

“My book? Is that what this is all about? My book is fiction, Mase. Entertainment,” Kanji replied.

Mason snorted and said, “You and I both know that your book has a modicum of truth to it. Our characters may have a totally different spin on them, but I can point out everyone in that book and that’s all I’m going to say. I can’t believe you wrote it. Wait ‘til everyone else reads it. You’re going to have a lot of explaining to do.”

Kanji laughed nervously. “It’s fiction, Mason.”

Mason patted his shoulder. “Keep telling yourself that. Hey, Beavis and Butthead, can we go now. I gotta naked woman that I have to get to and fuck into oblivion.”

Michael and Gavin walked over to Kanji and Mason and laughed. “Fuck into oblivion, huh?” Michael asked as the four men walked out of the tuxedo shop.

Mason grinned. “Hell yes. I’m gonna tear that ass up.”

Gavin laughed. “I just can’t see Keira being submissive and shit. That’s got to be a sight to see.”

“It is. There’s nothing like her telling me to go fuck myself one minute and the next minute telling me fuck me harder daddy, please! . When my girl is getting dick downed right, she’s so agreeable,” Mason said with a grin, an image of Keira with that pink teddy on sitting in the middle of his bed.

“She calls you daddy?” Gavin asked as he laughed as they walked to their cars.

“Oh, hell yeah. It's yours daddy, give it to me daddy, take it daddy,” Mason said trying to imitate Keira’s voice.

“Oh, I remember that time that I went over to you and Mike’s and we were playing a game and Michael had A in the back and they were going at it and all you heard was fluent Spanish and I papi ,” Gavin said as they laughed.

“I remember that. We put a hole in the wall that day,” Michael said.

“Well, it’s been real fellas, but I’m out of here. Later,” Mason said as he walked to his car. Michael arrived at his and told Gavin and Kanji goodbye. Gavin and Kanji walked to Gavin’s car and got in.

“I’m glad that shit’s over with. One more week until the dun, dun, dun, dun,” Gavin replied as he drove off.

“Yeah, yeah. Gav, um, what did you really think of my book? I mean, you know it’s fiction right?” Kanji asked.

Gavin grinned at him. “Uh yeah. What’s up with you?”

“Just everything coming at me all at once, you know? The book, London and I. I guess I’m just on some kind of emotion overload, you know?” Kanji asked.

“Yeah, I get it. But, isn’t this what you wanted? Your book to be published and to be with L,” Gavin inquired as he stopped at a red light.

Kanji smiled. “Yeah. Yeah.”

“Then stop fuckin’ PMSin’ and be happy for once. Concentrate on the good things that you have going on and just let it happen to you. You’ve got a book that’s about to be published that’s bound to be a bestseller and you have a gorgeous woman that totally loves you. You can stop being the brooder of the group, Mitch. Just go with the flow, and enjoy the good shit, man,” Gavin said as Kanji looked out the window. Gavin had a point. Yeah, concentrate on the good shit. He could do that. Finally, he could do that.

*******************************************************************

“The walk’s a little slow, but what could I do? He kept me in bed all day. No, I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. I’m not telling you guys anymore. I just finished getting dressed for our date and now he’s ringing the doorbell, so I have to go. Oh, can we do brunch next Sunday. I have a feeling I’m not going to make it. Yeah. Ha ha heffas. Bye,” London said with a grin as she hung up the phone. She looked at herself in the mirror and dressed in the strapless lavender baby doll dress with lemon yellow strappy heels. Her hair flowed freely over her shoulders as she stepped from the mirror and walked to the door. London opened it and smiled at the sight that was before her. Kanji had a bouquet of gorgeous red roses in his hands and he was wearing this heather gray short sleeved shirt that clung to his biceps and the muscles of his chest and shoulders beautifully. He wore a pair of darker gray slacks with black soft leather loafers. The way his eyes roamed over her body was making her warm and tingly all over. How could one man be so sexy, and have such an affect on her?

“Hi. Those are beautiful. You know I love…,” but her words were halted as Kanji stepped inside, placed the flowers on the table near her door and grabbed her face with both hands, planting one of the most passionate kisses she ever had on her lips. London moaned into his mouth as her arms wrapped around his neck. Even in the three inch heels she still had to tiptoe to kiss him. He smelled and felt heavenly, she thought as his tongue laved hers. As the kiss ended, he placed small kisses on her bottom lip and grinned at her.

Kanji couldn’t help himself. When the door opened, all he saw was chocolate skin in lavender flowly silk and the most beautiful face in the world smiling at him, happy to see him. She looked so beautiful and she was all his. He pulled away from her lips and looked down into her eyes.

“You look so beautiful,” he whispered as she smiled.

“Thank you. I wore it for you,” she whispered as he pulled her closer by the waist.

“I’m glad. We have reservations at 7, so are you ready?” he asked, inhaling her sweet coconut and almond scent.

“Yes. My bag is there. Just let me get my purse,” she replied as she kissed him lightly on the lips before grinning at him and walking back into her bedroom. Kanji licked his lips as he watched her walk away, her round, full hips swaying and those gorgeous legs of hers trotting to her room. A minute later and he was graced with her beautiful smile again. London walked up to him and kissed him once more.

“Now I’m ready,” she whispered. Kanji picked up her bag in one hand and held her hand in the other as they walked out of her apartment.

*******************************************************************

London looked over her shoulder at Kanji on the phone as she thought about their evening. He took her to a wonderful Italian restaurant and as they ate, they spoke about their new relationship, their jobs, their future…everything. After he fed her the most heavenly tiramasu, they danced. London had never felt so safe or so happy as she danced in his strong arms, feeling the love that he had for her. She was sitting on the edge of his bed when he finished his call. He walked over to her and got on his knees, moving between her legs. His hands went to her bare thighs as he stroked them softly.

“I had such a good time tonight,” London said as he looked into her eyes.

“I’m glad. There’s more where that came from. Did I tell you hot you looked in this dress?” he asked as his hands stroked her thighs, then went down to her calves. He kept his eyes on hers as he picked up her right foot and took off her strappy heel, then he did the same with the left foot.

“Yes, several times. You know that I really dig all of the compliments, don’t you?” London said as he placed her left foot on his left thigh and picked up her right foot, softly caressing it.

“I know you do. I like your pretty pink toes,” he replied looking at her hot pink painted toenails as he held her foot, running his finger along it.

“Wow. I never had a guy tell me that they liked my toes,” London said as Kanji’s lips kissed the inside of her ankle, then up her calf, to the back of her knee, licking it as he stared at her. London curled her toes in response to the soft kisses on her sensitive skin.

“I told you that you were dating the wrong guys. I like your sexy legs,” he whispered as he kissed her left ankle and followed the same route on her left leg as he did with her right. London began to breathe a little faster as his lips moved up her thighs. Then his face was directly in front of hers, his lips kissing hers slowly.

“You like my legs to? Oh joy,” London said as he kissed her. Kanji laughed lowly against her lips, sucking the bottom one into his mouth before releasing it as he looked into her eyes. He ran a hand through her hair as he grinned at her.

“Why do you have to be such a smart ass?” he asked.

“Because I can be and you like it,” she whispered as she pecked him on the lips.

“That I do,” Kanji replied as he looked slowly over her face. His eyes landed on her bare shoulders, the smooth, silky skin, begging him to kiss it. He leaned over and kissed her right shoulder, his lips softly kissing along it. London sighed as she ran her hands through his thick, black hair.

“You smell so good, sweetheart. God, I love you,” he whispered as his lips kissed her left shoulder.

“I love you, too. So, what are we gonna do now?” London asked.

Kanji smiled devilishly. “I have a couple of ideas.”

“Tell me,” London said. Kanji stared at her as he kissed down her body through her dress. As his hands went under her dress, he found her silky thighs once more and moved his hands upward, finding the scrappy piece of material that he was looking for. He stared at her as he pulled them down her legs and off. Kanji sat back and looked at her panties, which were tiny, lacy and dark purple. He pocketed them and grinned at them.

“I thought that maybe I could eat you the way I ate dessert,” he whispered as he pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, using his shoulders to widen her legs. He kept his eyes on her as he nibbled the inside of her thighs, making her dress ride up around her waist. London sat up on her elbows and stared into his eyes.

She remembered the way he ate the tiramasu, sucking the dessert off his spoon and licking the remnants of the dessert slowly and deliberately.

“I definitely don’t see a problem with you doing that,” London whispered, her pussy weeping as he took his eyes away from hers to look at her bare, soaking wet pussy. Kanji didn’t say anything, he just stared at her. The next thing she knew, he had her legs spread wide and his mouth was sucking her left lip into his mouth. London’s eyes closed as his mouth went to her right lip and sucked it softly.

“Babe, you’re…umm,” she whispered as she felt his tongue lick the seam of her pussy slowly, the flat of his tongue running up and down her seam, ending on her clit. London’s hands gripped the bed tightly, loving the way his mouth was on her.

Kanji loved her smell and her taste. He had been thinking about tasting her when she opened the door in that sexy, little, adorable dress and it had clouded his thoughts throughout dinner and especially during dessert. While he was eating the tiramasu, all he could think about was eating her pretty little pussy.

He pulled away and stared at her, slick, wet, fragrant, licking the taste of her off his lips.

“You have such a pretty pussy, London, such a tasty pussy, baby,” he whispered and he licked her seam once more before attacking her clit. Kanji wrapped his arms around her thighs and ate her slowly and deliberately, sucking the taste of her juices into his mouth. London’s hand found his head and her fingers pulled his hair, her moans of pleasure wafting through the room. Kanji needed to taste her, to be inside of her tight walls, and when he speared his tongue inside of her hot pussy, London screamed, her pussy convulsing into her first orgasm. His nose stimulated her sticky clit as his tongue licked and laved her sweet insides. He moaned and the vibrations sent delicious tingles down her legs. The next thing she knew, his mouth was all over her pussy, attacking her more quickly than before. London could barely breath, and for the life of her she didn’t know how she was screaming as loud as she was as she came again…and again…and again.

“Kanji, baby, please, I can’t take anymore…please,” she whispered as tears rolled down her face. Her pussy was sopping wet and Kanji was using his tongue to lick every drop of her sweetness out of her. After he licked her to another orgasm, he licked his lips, took off his shirt and leaned over to kiss her passionately on the lips.

“You want me to fuck that pretty little pussy, right baby?” he asked.

“Yes, oh hell yes,” she whispered as her lips met his.

“You want me fuck you deep and hard, London?” he asked as his lips nipped hers.

“Yes, fuck me hard and deep, do whatever you want baby…just do it…now,” she whispered as he laughed.

“I just want you, Mitchie,” she whispered as she kissed him back. Kanji lifted her dress off of her and threw it on the floor, moving away from her lips to lick both of her nipples.

“You’ve got me,” he whispered as he hurriedly took off his slacks, keeping his eyes on her as she pushed back into the bed, her legs spread wide, her thoroughly eaten pussy swollen, wet and waiting.

"You look so damn sexy with your legs spread open like that, waiting on me, giving yourself to me," he replied as his hand went to his thick cock, stroking it slowly.

London knew she was drooling as she licked her licks at the sight of his large, thick weeping cock as he stroked it, staring intently at her. London ran her fingertip over her wet sex, then she sucked it slowly into her mouth. Kanji felt his dick jump as he groaned at the sight.

"It's all for you, Kanji, all for you. So, come and get it," she whispered as he bit down on his lips, his eyes raking hungrily over her once more. He didn’t wait as he pushed her legs wider and entered her with such force that she came again. Kanji pushed her thighs against her breasts as he leaned down to kiss her.

“Oh, fuck, you feel good,” he growled as he began to stroke into her deeply and quickly. London wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned his name.

Their coupling was fast, it was rough, it was what they wanted…what they needed. London screamed her release first and a few minutes later, Kanji gripped her legs tight in his hands and growled her name loudly, coming hard and long inside of her soft, hot, wet walls.

Kanji looked into her eyes and saw her smiling. He took in a few deep breaths and kissed her on the lips smiling as he kissed her.

“I take it that you’re satisfied,” he replied as she laughed.

“That’s an understatement. That was amazing,” she whispered as he softened inside of her.

“That was so good, baby,” he whispered.

“I know. You’re spoiling me for other men, you know,” she said as he laughed. He kissed her lips again, pushing a damp strand of hair out of her face.

“What are you talking about? I’m it. There will be no other men. I thought you knew that L,” Kanji said as he stared at her.

“Now I do. Kanji,” she whispered.

“Yes, sweetheart,” he said as his lips kissed her neck.

“I want to do that again…now,” she whispered near his ear as she licked the lobe. Kanji’s eyes crossed as he felt himself harden again. Kanji groaned as she licked his ear again, sucking it and his dick jumped inside of her, becoming rock hard again. He kissed down her torso and sucked her left nipple into his mouth as he began to move inside of her once more.

“What are you doing to me?” London asked as she gripped his shoulders, loving the way he filled her, the way he was stroking her.

“Loving you, baby…I’m just loving you,” he whispered as he pulled away from her breast, slowly kissing her neck as he thrust deeply inside of her.
Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

CHAPTER 10

One month later...The wedding

“Man, I really can’t believe you’re actually doing this. Mr. Bob and Weave is actually getting married. Honestly, I didn't think you were going to go through with it. I didn't think you would survive the bachelor party with all the extra special tits and ass I had available, roaming throughout the hotel suite. I mean, there were some prime pieces in the building...almost made me want to do a little dipping, but I'm full on pussy whipped, but that's a whole other story."

"Tell us something we don't know," Kanji stated as they all laughed.

"You're one to talk, Mr. Carter. Besides, you're not all that squeaky clean anyway," Mason said cryptically as he grinned at Kanji.

"None of us are, Mase," Kanji said.

"Yeah, I know...some of are just filthy, you know what I mean?" Mason asked.

"No, I don't. What's with you today?" Kanji asked.

"It's just that this wedding is making me think about some things. Don't pay any attention to me, y'all. I'm still hungover," Mason replied.

"We know," they all said as Mason continued.

"But anyway, Mike I don't mean to be a dick, but dipping out on A has been your specialty for awhile, so excuse me if I was a little taken aback when I didn't see you go into any of the rooms to do the damn thing. I mean, last night was your last night as a single man. Are you saying that you didn't partake in any of that extracurricular ass. You didn't do any of them?” Mason asked, the question they all wanted to ask, as they got out of the limo to walk into the church. Michael nodded no and Mason just shook his head.

"Damn it. I guess I lost that bet with Keira. Now I'm gonna have to dress up as a fireman tonight. Why didn't you wax some extra ass for old times sake?" Mason asked as he, Gavin, Michael and Kanji, all decked out in Chanel tuxedos, began to enter the church.

"Mase, could you at least act like the cultured millionaire that you're supposed to be?" Gavin asked with a grin.

Kanji grinned, his long, jet black hair falling gracefully over his broad shoulders. "Aw, come on Gav. You were wondering the same thing."

"True, but I wasn't going to put it all out there like that," Gavin replied.

"You know Mase is gonna be Mase, and that's cool. At least he's honest. He is who he is," Michael replied as they watched people go into the church.

"Seriously, you really didn't wax any of that? I mean what about that brunette with the tig ole bitties, those things were like beacons, man...," Gavin said as Michael laughed.

"No! I told yall I'm done with that. I've had enough vag to last three lifetimes," Michael said as the men were ushered through the back of the church into another waiting room and began to speak.

"That's not true. You can never have enough pussy. Pussy is one of the major food groups for men. I can't get enough of it, so I know you're full of shit. Hey, can I say pussy in here? I mean this is a room away from the chapel...", Mason began but was interrupted.

"...with a big cross over the door," a deep voice replied from the doorway. The men looked up to see Teijo "TJ" Mitchell, Kanji's younger brother walk in, dressed in a navy blue Hugo Boss suit, navy blue shirt and red tie. Where Kanji was brooding, Teijo was upbeat, always the life of the party. Teijo always had two girlfriends at once, and at the ripe old age of 25 he was a successful computer programmer at a major software company downtown. His younger brother could be a pain in the ass, and that's exactly what his visit before the ceremony was going to prove.

"What's up, fellas?" Teijo asked as he pulled his tall frame through the door, shaking hands with his brother and his friends.

"TJ, I thought you weren't going to be able to make it," Michael replied.

Teijo grinned and placed his hands in both of his slacks pockets. "No, I was coming. I just had to see for myself that this was actually taking place. There's no way I was missing this. I mean, do you see all the hunnies that are piling up in this joint? I'm gonna have a great time...being single...mingling. Something that none of you can even possibly comprehend. Ha! This is gonna be fun. So, you're not scared at all?" Teijo asked Michael, who looked happy and confident in his decision.

"Nope. I'm ready," Michael replied.

Teijo said, "For real? You're really ready to be settled with one woman?"

"Told you we weren't the only ones with that question, Gav," Kanji said.

"I mean, I was in attendance at the bachelor party and I did have a little fun. Didn't you get busy, Mike, because I know I did! Mason, those girls were the truth!"

"I know, right? They were all hot...all of them. I did my thing," Mason asked.

"Yes, you did. That party was awesome. But Mike, seriously, you didn't screw anyone?" TJ asked.

"No,Mr. Put A Ring On It says he didn't have one final shibang with anyone," Mason said as Teijo looked back at Michael.

"Seriously?" Teijo asked.

Michael laughed. "Yes, seriously. I'm gonna marry my little senorita, TJ. That's why you're here, right?" Michael asked.

"Yes...to actually witness something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime...a legendary player getting his card snatched. Oh and I also came for the free food and the booze which I know is going to be off the chain and to meet up with a whole bunch of single woman who are holding onto their unrequited visage of marital bliss. They'll be nice and liquored up, and they'll want someone to fill the void, and I'll be there. Can't get any better than that," Teijo said with a grin as Kanji shook his head.

"Are you sure we're related?" Kanji asked.

"That still hasn't been proven. So, older supposed to be brother, do you know if my sexy future wifey, is going to be here?" Teijo asked.

"According to you yes...they may all be your missus," Kanji replied.

"You know who I'm talking about...my PYT...Aris?" Teijo asked.

They all shook their head knowingly at the mention of Aris Morrison, London's cousin. Teijo had been trying to get Aris to give him the time of day for five years. None of his charms or his looks hadn't worked on her. He loved pushing her buttons and she was so feisty. He liked that.

Kanji grinned at his younger brother, watching as he ran his hand over his short, jet-black hair. "Yes, she's going to be here. Why?"

"You know why...to get some time in so I can get in, you know what I'm saying?" Teijo asked, his dark eyes gleaming.

"No, because the Aris we know is not giving you anything," Kanji said.

"Youngun, there's no way you're getting that. It's locked up tighter than the Pentagon," Gavin replied.

"It's not just that...," Teijo began but they all gave him that dude please look. Teijo laughed as he began to speak once more.

"Okay, that's part of it, but...well...I dig her, that's all. I just wanna see where her head is at," Teijo said as Mason looked at him with a grin.

"Come on you guys. You all know that TJ has a thing for Aris. I mean, I don't blame him. She's a fine little thing, but damn, dude? How can you be pussy whipped without getting the pussy? Not even smelling it? Don't you know when to cut your losses?" Mason added as everyone laughed.

Teijo smiled and said, "You're one to talk Mason."

Gavin replied, "He's got a point there. How long did you chase Keira again?"

"Suck it, Gav," Mason said.

"Look, I didn't mean to break up the bromance, but I just had to see Michael in a tux on his wedding day. Michael's wedding day. This is the same guy that would take someone's girl right in front of them. Wow. This is unreal. Historic. Beyond comprehension...," Teijo began

"I get it, T.J," Michael said with a grin.

"As long as you see why me and everyone else is scratching their head and waiting to see if this is actually going to happen. Well, I'm going to grab a seat in the house of booty to witness the blessed event. Check you guys at the reception," Teijo replied as he threw deuces in the air and walked out the door, checking out three women that passed by. He looked back at Kanji and the guys and said, "Ha ha," and walked out the door.

"That little prick," Michael replied as he laughed.

"Hey, you shouldn't be surprised," Kanji said.

"I'm not. But really...was I that bad?" Michael asked.

Yeah, um, yeah, was the general chorus of answers that floated through the room.

"Is someone reminiscing about all the booty he used to chase?" Gavin asked.

"Yep. And I'm not alone, so as Mason said before...suck it Gav," Michael said as Kanji and Michael looked at each other, thinking on the same thing.

************************************************************************

"Wow. Can you believe that they actually did it?" Taryn asked London and Keira as they watched Adrianna and Michael share their first dance as husband and wife.

"They finally made it legal, that's all. They've been common law for years," Keira replied as she sipped champagne.

"I think it's great," London replied as she watched her friends dance.

"Yes, you are smiling a lot more than usual. Kanji's dicking you down, huh?" Taryn asked as they all laughed.

"Um...yes, he is. I don't know, it just seems right, you know, like we've been together forever," London said as her eyes drifted towards Kanji who was talking to his parents, Mason, Gavin and his brother. His eyes caught hers and he smiled brightly at her, his gorgeous black hair framing his handsome face.

"He does look good in that tux, L," Aris replied as she walked up to her cousin, her auburn and dark brown curly head bobbing to the slow tempo of the song.

"Yeah, he does. Speaking of cute, Teijo looks good in that suit, but you know that already," London said as Aris rolled her eyes.

"Unfortunately, I do. He won't leave me alone!" Aris replied, secretly loving the attention that Teijo was giving her.

"Aris, stop. You know you like that shit," Keira said.

"Not really! It's frustrating. Teijo has about ten girlfriends, everyone knows that. Why does he bother me?" Aris asked.

"Because you're cute," London said as she squeezed her younger's cousin on her high cheek.

"Aw, how adorable. Puppy love," Taryn replied as Aris snorted.

"It's nowhere near love. It's annoying as fuck if you ask me. I mean, it would be different if he were serious, but I'm not about to become another line on his bedpost," Aris replied.

"But he's such a cutie pie. He's tall like his dad and his brother and he's just...that boy is fine, Aris," Keira replied as she watched Teijo's eyes fix on Aris. Aris watched him smile and wink at her and she turned her back to him.

"Yes, he's fine, but he's a dog. All the girls at NYU knew who he was and they threw the ass at him. He just wants sex," Aris replied.

"What's wrong with that? I'm so tired of you young girls. You know nothing. You need to explore your sexuality," Keira said.

"I'm not a ho. I refuse to be one," Aris said, her chin pointed high, stubbornly crossing her arms.

London, Taryn, and Keira looked at her and burst out laughing. Aris looked at her cousin and her friends and said, "What?!"

"So young, so young. No one said you had to be a ho, but sweetie, you need to let your kitty kat out. She's suffocating," Keira replied.

"My kitty kat breathes enough. Besides, I don't want a bunch of guys to know how I am in bed. I just want to be with one person...not twenty," Aris replied.

"There's nothing wrong with that. We understand, Air," Taryn said, calling Aris by her nickname.

"Yeah, it doesn't make you a ho if you want to get it on with Teijo. I mean, if I weren't with his brother, he could get it," London said.

"Uh huh," Taryn and Keira replied. Aris sighed.

"I mean, Teijo doesn't really want me...he wants sex...I want more," Aris said quietly.

Keira sighed. "That boy looks like he wants to swallow you whole. And yeah, he wants sex and you want more, yadda, yadda, yadda. Girl, do you know the power that you hold between your thighs? I didn't think you did. Look, I'm not saying just to let him have it...make him work for it. Aris, you can start him slow...let him go down on you...don't give him the ass. Once he tastes it, he'll be looking for you in the daytime with a flashlight, wanting only you, wishing for you, waiting for you. Trust me."

"And if he's anything like his brother, he loves a good meal, if you know what I mean," London said with a sly smile.

"Also, there ain't nothin' wrong with being a ho with a sexy man! That's what sex is all about. So fresh, so innocent," Keira replied.

Aris shook her head and said, "And I want to stay that way for a minute. You guys are something else. I'm going to...,"

Teijo Mitchell was right behind her as she turned around. She smelled his John Varvatos cologne, whisking through her nostrils. Damn, he was tall and so freaking cute, Aris thought as she looked up from him from her 5'3 stature.

"Hi gorgeous," he replied as she sighed.

"I know what you want...to dance. Come on and let's get this over with," Aris replied as he took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. The women looked at Aris and Teijo as they danced. Teijo flirted with Aris, who tried to act nonchalant. Keira looked at London then spoke.

"She's a virgin, isn't she?" Keira asked.

"As the day she was born," London replied.

"I knew it," Taryn said.

"Well, that explains everything. That poor baby is just scared of dick. I remember being like that," Keira replied as Taryn choked on her champagne and London coughed.

"What have you said now, baby?" Mason asked with a grin as he watched Taryn be pulled away by Gavin and London recover from her cough.

"Nothing. Just girl talk," Keira said as Mason removed her champagne glass from between her fingers and sat the glass on a nearby table.

"Yeah...right. Come on, let's dance," Mason said, his smile wide as he pulled her by the fingertips towards the dance floor.

London placed her glass down and sighed as she watched everyone dance. She looked back at Adrianna and Michael and smiled. Then, she felt Kanji's arms wrap around her waist from behind, his breath on her ear.

"Hi gorgeous. I missed you last night...earlier today," he whispered as his lips grazed her ear.

"Hi. I missed you, too. I had trouble getting to sleep without you," London said.

Kanji smiled. "Really? You're getting spoiled."

"Your fault. Nice ceremony, huh?" London asked.

"Yes. I'm surprised no one stopped the wedding with a paternity suit...come on, don't tell me you weren't thinking it too," Kanji replied as London laughed.

"Yes, I was, but Mike's changed. He's through with playing with gardening tools, or so he told me. It's amazing that they're still together after everything he's put her through. But, I guess that's love, right?" London said, her eyes blinking back tears as she watched her friends hold each other lovingly.

"Yes, it sure is. Aw, is my baby getting misty eyed?" Kanji asked, swaying to the music as he held her.

"No...well, maybe a little. I mean, look at them. They look so happy," London replied as her fingers laced through his.

"I know. They've waited long enough for this, haven't they?" Kanji asked.

"Yes. I'm glad Michael wised up. A is good for him," London replied as Kanji grinned at her, turning her so that she was facing him.

"Just like you're good for me," Kanji replied as London smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. The back of his hand ran down her cheek as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Don't you forget it, either," London said as she swayed back and forth with him to the music.

"I won't. I love you, you know that don't you?" Kanji stated.

"Of course I do," London said.

"And I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, like time. Don't you think we've wasted enough time not being with each other?" Kanji asked as London looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, but we've made up for it over the past few months, that's for sure," London said as Kanji laughed.

"I didn't mean just that, Koibito, what I mean is that I don't want to waste any more time," Kanji said as he pulled out a black velvet ring box and began to get down on one knee. London's eye's widened as he opened the box and she heard Keira and Taryn yell, "Oh no he isn't!"

"Yes I am," Kanji replied as everyone at the reception laughed. London's hands were shaking and she was speechless as she stared at the large, emerald cut diamond sitting on a shiny white gold band.

"London, it's taken us a long time to get to where we are, but I'm glad we're here. I don't want anyone else. I love you, baby. Will you marry me?" Kanji asked as he looked up into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you serious?" London asked as he laughed.

"I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Come on, L. Put me out of my misery and say yes," Kanji replied. London looked at his gorgeous face and back at that beautiful ring and nodded yes, whispered yes, then motioned for him to get up. Kanji arose slowly, grinned then picked her up around the waist, fastening his lips upon hers. Everyone clapped and their friends in particular were shocked at the impromptu proposal.

He pulled away from her lips and kissed her forehead. "I love you. You won't be sorry."

"I'd better not be. Now, put it on," London said as her fingers shook, watching Kanji's long fingers place the diamond ring on her finger.

"It's beautiful. I love it. You're not so bad either," London replied as he held her close.

"Gee thanks," he said.

"You're welcome. No one knew about this? What am I saying? If Gavin knew he would have told Taryn and she would have told me," London said.

"My parents knew...that's it. I wanted it to be a surprise. It worked, didn't it?" Kanji asked.

"Oh yeah, it did. So your place or mine?" London asked kissing him on the lips once more before her girlfriends and cousin came over to look at the ring.

"Mine's closer," he said.

"You're right," she replied.

"Alright, enough of that...let's see the ice," Keira replied as they shoved Kanji out of the way. He ran his right hand through his shoulder length raven hair and laughed as his brother and friends slapped him on the back and gave their congratulations. His parents made their way over and kissed and hugged them both. Kanji knew he shocked her and everyone else, but he knew what he felt was right. He loved her, he had always loved her and he wanted them to begin their life together.

"Another one bites the dust, huh?" Mason asked.

"I guess so. I guess so," Kanji said as his eyes caught London's, her happiness gleaming all over her face.

************************************************************************
A few weeks later...

London groaned as she felt the light touch of a finger cross the tip of her nose. She swatted it away as she felt it once more and opened her eyes saying, "Aaargh!"

Kanji laughed as he watched her move away from his touch, trying to bury her head back underneath the covers. Her hair was wrapped up in a hot pink scarf and she was pouting, but she still looked adorable, he thought as she mumbled under her breath.

"Koibito, wake up. Breakfast," he replied as he saw her head poke out from under the covers and look up at him. He was shirtless, with black jogging pants covering his legs. His body was so toned and beautiful, she thought as her eyes admired his male beauty. The smell of pancakes, bacon, coffee and strawberries flitted through her nose as they devoured each other with their eyes.

"Do I have to?" London asked as she pushed herself into a sitting position. Kanji sat across from her with the tray and slid a strawberry into her mouth. His eyes were hypnotized by those beautiful full lips of hers that were currently enjoying the sweet, juicy berry the same way they had enjoyed his body last night.

"Yes. You said you have a few deadlines to make and you asked me to wake you up," Kanji said as her lips licked the juice from the strawberry from her mouth. He held a forkful of pancakes to her lips and watched her chew as he took his turn and ate with her. They ate breakfast in bed in comfortable silence, smiling and speaking softly about what their day was going to consist of. Afterwards, Kanji pulled her up, picked her up and carried her into the shower.

"Thank you for breakfast. You know I don't eat it often," London replied as she felt him pull his oversized Yankees t-shirt off her body.

"Well, I have to make sure you eat at least once a day. Gotta take care of my baby," Kanji replied with a grin as he ducked down to kiss her lips, his eyes taking in her pretty naked breasts before hooking into her baby blue bikini's to pull them down.

"I like the way you take care of me, but you know I'm a big girl. I know how to shower," London said as her lips moistened as she took in the hard planes of his chest and the cuts near his waist, her eyes on his erection that poked through his jogging pants. He pulled his pants down and walked her back into the shower, closing the glass door.

"I know, but this way we're helping the environment, you know, conserving water," he said as his lips found hers, kissing her passionately. London' s head went back as she felt his fingers move between her thighs, running along her wet slit. His lips left hers and kissed down her neck, then her breasts.

"Um, but why don't I get the feeling this isn't all about helping the environment," London replied as he bit her bottom lip before thrusting his fingers into her sex, her legs widening to receive more.

"You found me out. I wanted some morning loving, too," Kanji said as his fingers thrust deeply into her pussy. He felt her muscles tighten around him and knew she was close. Several minutes later, she was screaming his name and her juices were flowing freely from her pussy. Kanji pushed her back against the shower tiles and entered her wet, hot cavern, groaning at the tight feel of her. London's arms tightly held his neck as her legs encircled his waist holding him and his thrusts captive.

"Damn...London, baby, you feel so good," he groaned, the feel of her so good that his head was spinning.

"Um, so do you...um, keep doing that...um...I'm going to be late," she whispered as she looked into his sexy eyes. His lips licked hers, kissing her before thrusting roughly inside of her, making her gasp loudly.

"It'll be worth it, won't it, baby?" Kanji asked as he watched her enjoy the way he was fucking her.

"Oh, yes...oh hell yes," London replied as her lips fastened to his, their morning shower sexing the only thing on her mind.

***********************************************************************

"Yo, big bro, we're going to be late. You knew we were playing this morning for 10! Move your ass," Teijo said as Kanji pulled on his socks to go and meet his friends for basketball. London had deadlines to meet and was working at her office this morning. As he pulled on his sneakers, Teijo looked at his brother grinning.

"Sorry. I kind of had a late morning with L," Kanji said, smiling as he thought about their morning love making in the shower.

"Oh, come on big bro, be real. You had a fuck-a-thon with that woman. I can't blame you. If I had that, I would keep her on her back all the time," Teijo said with a grin.

"I'm sure. So, how's it going with Aris?" Kanji asked as Teijo groaned.

"It's not. She went to the movies with me and gave me this spiel about not being another notch on my belt and all that shit. I'm going to back off and try a different approach. I mean, it's not like I don't like her as a person. I just really want to do her, you know what I mean?" Teijo said.

Kanji smiled at his younger brother. "Well, I guess she doesn't have a valid point about you just wanting to fuck her."

"Ha! You're one to talk. You're the freakin' poster boy for serial monogamy," Teijo stated.

"Maybe I used to be, but not anymore. I've got the girl of my dreams and I'm happy. Finally," Kanji said.

"I don't know how long that's going to last once London reads the book, which by the way, I have. It was really good," Teijo replied as Kanji groaned.

"How the fuck did you get my book?" Kanji asked.

"Mason. I was over at his house last week after the game you missed and I took it. It's a page turner, big bro. Really interesting," Teijo replied as Kanji looked at his brother. Kanji tied his other sneaker, then stood up and stretched.

"Thanks. So, where is it?" Kanji asked.

"Mike has it. He saw it in my car and wanted to read it," Teijo replied as Kanji shook his head.

"I guess it's just making the rounds, huh? " Kanji replied as Teijo continued to glare at him, that grin of his still in place.

"Yeah. For your sake, I hope Mike can't read between the lines. How fuckin' stupid are you, dude?" Teijo asked laughing.

"What are you talking about?" Kanji asked.

"Kanji, why would you put that you slept with Adrianna in that book?" Teijo asked.

"What?! The book is fiction, plain and simple...," Kanji began.

"...that's based on your college years. The characters are twisted up, but if I could pinpoint everyone, then so can he," Teijo said.

"You've got to stop smokin. It's makin' you delusional. I never slept with Adrianna! The book is fiction, based on some of my experiences, not all of them!" Kanji exclaimed.

"You're a bad liar, big brother. He's coming back for that dinner party at Taryn's and Gavin's and if he figures this out...he's gonna kill you. Dude, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. What is London going to do when she finds out? Kanji, you're in deep shit," Teijo replied as Kanji narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm not in deep shit for anything because it's not true. Yes, some of the book comes from the crazy stuff that happened in college, but I've never slept with A. I swear to you," Kanji replied as Teijo looked at him.

"You're sure?" Teijo dubiously asked.

"Yes, TJ, I'm sure. Now can we go? We're going to be late," Kanji replied as he grabbed his keys and his jacket and opened his front door. Teijo shook his head and smiled, hoping that his brother was telling the truth. Kanji was usually the straight shooter, but Teijo had his doubts. Whatever was going to happen with this old secret, but new development that his brother denied was not going to be pretty and a lot of people were going to get hurt.

No, he didn't want to be in his brother's shoes at all.

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=154