The Recognition of Love by Chaynetv
RetiredSummary:

Tavin Wilson and Cameron Caldwell have disliked each other for years. Something happens to change their opinion of one another, and they become friends. During their friendship, they learn that they were wrong about one another and their friendship develops into something more.

banner


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 141834 Read: 330124 Published: 07/09/08 Updated: 08/09/08

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

12. Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

13. Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

14. Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

15. Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

16. Chapter 16 by Chaynetv

17. Chapter 17 by Chaynetv

18. Chapter 18 by Chaynetv

19. Chapter 19 by Chaynetv

20. Chapter 20 by Chaynetv

21. Chapter 21 by Chaynetv

22. Chapter 22 by Chaynetv

23. Chapter 23 by Chaynetv

24. Chapter 24 by Chaynetv

25. Chapter 25 by Chaynetv

26. Chapter 26 by Chaynetv

27. Chapter 27 by Chaynetv

28. Chapter 28 by Chaynetv

29. Chapter 29 by Chaynetv

30. Chapter 30 by Chaynetv

31. Chapter 31 by Chaynetv

32. Chapter 32 & Epilogue by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This story involves extreme language and strong sexual content!
"I have to what!!" Tavin Wilson shouts to her best friend Nichelle Waters over the table at brunch.

"I knew this wasn't going to be pretty," states mutual friend Liza O'Riley, sipping her mimosa and glancing at her friends with clear gray eyes.

"Calm down, girl," Nichelle says to Tavin, as she waited for Tavin to rant.

"Calm down, my ass! You are so wrong for this, Nichelle Dionne Waters. I cannot believe that I have to be stuck with that asshole for two days!! You know we can't stand each other. Shelly, haven't I always been a good friend to you? I have always been there for you. Okay, I know I have had your tan Gucci bag for a month, but I told you I was going to give it back. If that is why you are punishing me, I'll bring it back tomorrow and buy you a pair of shoes if you only tell me that I don't have to walk down the aisle with him," Tavin said as she looked at Nichelle.

"You know I can't say that, Tavy, although I will take a pair of Jimmy Choos, if you just want to be generous," Nichelle replied, her dark brown eyes smiling. Tavin gave her the "I don't think so look".

"Ooh, me too," Liza piped in. Tavin rolled her eyes at both of them.

"When you get married and let me borrow that white Chanel bag, maybe I will, Liza," Tavin replied.

"Dream on, sister," Liza replied.

"I knew you were going to say that," Tavin stated to Liza.

"Does that mean I'm getting some shoes since I'm getting married?" Nichelle asked with a smile on her face. Tavin smiled back at her.

"No, because you still haven't said I don't have to do what you want me to do. Come on, Ms. Bride to be. Let me hear you say sike, I was just playing, Tavin," Tavin said .

"Tavin, I can't say that because it wouldn't be true and you know we like to be honest with each other. You have to do this, girl," Nichelle replied. Tavin sipped her mimosa and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What did I do to you to make me go through this torture, Shelly?" Tavin asked her best friend of 18 years.

Nichelle smiled and replied, "I'm not trying to hurt you, honey. I'm trying to have a beautiful wedding. Donovan chose his best friend as his best man, and I have no say so in the matter. I'm sorry, Tavy."

"This is gonna be some funny shit," Liza replied with a laugh, sipping her mimosa.

"I have a question. Did Fee know about this?" Tavin asked. Felicia Morales, their half-black, half-Puerto Rican friend was missing in action from their monthly brunch date, due to business out of town.

"Yeah, she knew," Liza said.

"You too?" Tavin asked Liza, looking at her tan skin, dark brown hair and gray eyes. Liza was a fashion editor at Elle magazine and looked like a model. At 5'9 with a body like Cindy Crawford's, Liza had opportunities to model left and right, but she said she liked to write about clothes and wear them, but that's as far as it went. Liza was one cool white girl, as they often told her with affection.

"Yep. I was told by someone who has the Rock of Gibraltar on their left hand not to tell you because she wanted to. Sorry babe," Liza replied. Tavin's eyes went to Nichelle's face and she shook her head.

"That's just great. So everybody knew about this, except Tavin, right?" Tavin asked as she watched Nichelle simply shrug her shoulders.

"Yeah, that's right," Liza stated. Nichelle gave Liza the "shut up" look.

"Liza, you ain't makin' this any better," Nichelle replied.

"You ain't either, Nichelle," Tavin stated in a deadpan voice.

Tavin let out a sigh as she ran her right hand through her short, black pixie cut that framed her oval face perfectly. Tavin stared at Nichelle, with her caramel complexion and shoulder length black hair. This woman had been with her through thick and thin, and they were polar opposites. Nichelle was 5'7, and slender, with curves in the right places. She was laid back, outgoing and personable, which helped in her job as a PR executive. Nichelle went with the flow. Tavin, on the other hand, was 5'4, with a milk chocolate skin and a curvy body. Tavin was uptight and kept to herself. She didn't allow herself to have any fun, subjecting herself to 12 hour days, killing any chances at a social life. Tavin was a neat freak and organization was important to her. Her job as an accountant placed her in her element. She could control numbers and she felt safe. She only showed her true personality to her closest friends.

Tavin thought as she watched Nichelle eat. She was not trying to be a bitch, but this entire situation was not cool. She could handle him for a few hours at dinner or a party, but two whole days! Life just was not fair.

Tavin cleared her throat and spoke. "Okay, I have an idea. Why don't you let Kalise be your maid of honor? She's your sister, so traditionally, she should be the logical choice. I wouldn't be hurt, I promise. Just reduce me to standard bridesmaid status and it will be all good." Kalise was Nichelle's younger sister and a real wild girl.

"Kalise can’t be Shelley's maid of honor. Kalise is not responsible enough and you know that. That girl would not show up or something," Liza replied.

"Ok, then why don't you do it?" Tavin asked Liza.

"Because she didn't ask me, she asked you, her girl for the past 18 years. I've only been here 8, and that gives you seniority. Besides, it's too late to order another dress. The wedding is in a few weeks," Liza stated matter of factly, with a smile.

"Fee?," Tavin asked. Nichelle shook her head no.

"The hostess?" Tavin asked.

"No to her, too. Tavy, you are my girl. We always said that if we ever got married, we would choose each other as the maid of honor. I need you, girl. You've helped me so much with the wedding plans and I can't go the distance without you. You are a bright, generous, caring woman with a huge heart. Surely you can be the bigger person and deal with Cameron for a few days. I never understood why you two don't get along anyway. Cameron's cool. He's not a bad guy," Nichelle replied.

Tavin snorted with a defiant look on her face. "See, that's what I love about you Shelly. You see good in everyone. You don't see evil. I am a cynic and I know what evil is. Evil is 6'2 with dark brown hair and green eyes..."

"And a body that's out of this world," Liza replied, taking a bite from her omelet, with a sneaky grin on her face.

"What? Come on, don't tell me you two haven't noticed that chest and that ass. The boy is hot, always has been," Liza said. Nichelle and Tavin had to agree.

"Yeah, he is fine," Nichelle replied and Tavin shook her head in agreement. Tavin looked at Liza and popped her on the elbow.

"See, you interrupted my rant. Anyway, evil is fine, with money coming out of his ass. Cameron Caldwell has been a pain in my ass for the last eight years, thanks to you and Donovan. Ever since we met Donovan, Nicholas, Trey, Fee, Liza and the asshole, our lives have not been the same. I'm not saying that in a bad way, because I love them. But, Cameron gets on my last nerve. It's like he makes it his duty to get me angry. That damn Cameron is like a boil on the butt of humanity. He needs to be lanced," Tavin stated harshly.

"Ouch. That was a little harsh, don't you think, Tav. Cameron's cool, sweetie. You need to give him a break. But, if you two got along, what would we do for comic relief," Liza replied with a smile. Nichelle shook her head at Liza.

"I'll give him a break alright.....by breaking his nose," Tavin replied.

Nichelle laughed. "Damn, Tavy. Sometimes you really scare me, girl. But seriously, Cameron is not evil. I know you don't like him. But, please, for me, for the pursuit of a beautiful wedding, be nice. Hold your tongue for a few days. Can you do that, please, for me? I'm begging you, Tavin Giselle Wilson," Nichelle pleaded.

"I'm sure she could. Tavin's a trooper," Liza said in funny voice.

Tavin rolled her eyes at Liza and sighed, as she looked into Nichelle's big brown eyes. Nichelle was always there for her, anytime, day or night. The least she could do was grant Nichelle's request. She would be polite and cordial to Cameron, but she was not sure she would be able to keep that promise too long. He always said something or did something that rubbed her the wrong way. Cameron made it a point to get on her last nerve every time he was in her presence and she detested him immensely. She would give him his props. He was gorgeous. sexy as sin, and charming...but the charm didn't work on Tavin. Cameron was smart and made a great living as an investment banker on Wall Street. She tried to get along with Cameron in the past, but whenever they were in the same room, he would say something that would make fire spurt from her ears and she would light into him. He always had a new woman on his arm and she never knew him to commit to any relationship longer than a month. She despised Cameron Calwell. However, she would try her damndest to make sure that her girl's wedding was a success. That was the least she could do for Nichelle, considering all the things Nichelle and her family had done for her.

"You had to use my whole name to persuade me, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, Tav," Nichelle replied with a grin on her face.

"You know I got your back, Shelley. I will be cordial, but I'm warning you, if he works my nerves too bad, I cannot be held responsible for my actions. Besides, I can't fault you too much. You just found out that Donovan chose Cameron as his best man," Tavin stated matter of factly and sipped on her mimosa. Nichelle looked away and Liza almost choked on the piece of cantelope she was chewing. Nichelle patted Liza on the back.

"You alright, Li?" Nichelle asked. Liza sipped some water.

"Yeah, but in a few seconds, you may not be," Liza said, looking at Tavin. Tavin looked at them and asked, "What?"

"That's not really true. When Donovan proposed, six months ago, he called Cameron the same day and asked him to be his best man," Nichelle replied, closing her eyes. Tavin stopped sipping her drink and stared at her best friend, who still had her eyes closed.

"Here it goes," Liza replied, waiting for Tavin's outburst.

"You heifer!! You knew about this six months ago and didn't say anything. You had me thinking Donovan was feeling guilty about which one to choose," Tavin replied heatedly. Nichelle opened her eyes.

"He was troubled...for a few minutes. He asked Cameron because they are closer to one another. Trey and Nicholas are his best friends too, but Cameron and Donovan are like brothers. So, the choice wasn't that bad, I just exaggerated a bit." Nichelle said. Tavin didn't speak for a few minutes, then she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Great, I'm stuck with Cameron for two damn days. You know what, I'm not going to get angry, but you owe me....big time!! I want shoes, a new handbag, a day at the spa, something good, to cancel out you putting me with that asshole," Tavin replied.

"I'm impressed, Tav. You didn't really pitch a bitch," Liza replied.

"Yeah, well, don't get too excited, Liza. The wedding ain't here yet, and I'm dead serious. YOU OWE ME," Tavin stated to Nichelle, pointing her finger at her.

"You got that, girl. I love you, Tavy," Nichelle said.

"Yeah, I must love your ass to do this," Tavin replied.

"Yeah, but you may not love me after I ask you to do this," Nichelle replied with a smile. Tavin squinted her eyes, an evil expression crossed her features.

"Yeah, you may kill her," Liza replied.

*********************************************************

"I bet Tavin probably popped a vessel when she found out that Cameron was your best man, D," Trey Miller replied, his light brown eyes twinkling at Cameron.

The four musketeers, as they were called--Donovan Tarrington, Trey Miller, Nicholas Whitmore and Cameron Caldwell--met in junior high, attended the same high school and followed each other to Georgetown University where they met Nichelle, Tavin, Liza and Felicia. They were all native New Yorkers with money. They were shooting pool in downtown Manhattan, their weekly Friday night ritual.

"She needs to pop something, with her anal ass," Cameron replied, thinking about Tavin Wilson, who was too uptight for her own good.

"Tavin is my girl, but she is way uptight. Cam, you really need to stop starting shit with her," Donovan replied, his hazel eyes on Cameron, as he took his shot.

Cameron held the cue stick and wrapped the tip of the stick with both hands. Tavin Wilson never liked him. He had no clue as to why Tavin disliked him, which was disconcerting on all levels, because, all women liked him. At first, he thought she was gay, because he never saw her with men, but then he realized that she just didn't like him. She was one of the most serious women he had ever met. In his opinion, Tavin really needed to lighten up.

"Whateva'. Listen, I'm going to be a good boy for the wedding because I know how much this means to you and Shelley. I promise," Cameron replied. Nicholas looked him over and laughed. Donovan missed his next shot and Trey began to set up his shot.

"Yeah, right. You are so full of shit, Cam!" Nicholas exclaimed, watching Donovan and Trey play pool. He and Cameron were next.

"What do you mean by that? I'm serious, I'm going to play nice," Cameron replied, taking a sip from the Heineken in his hand.

"I mean that you know that you love to yank Tavin's chain, whenever you can and you always find some kind of way to do it, whether it's flirting or teasing. I think your ego was bruised because she never fell at your feet like most women do," Nicholas replied and they all laughed, except Cameron, who gave a small grin.

"I can't help it if the ladies love me. I mean, look at me," Cameron replied with his hands out at his sides.

"Conceited much?" Trey asked.

"Not conceited, just honest. I'm hot and I know it...and women know it, too," Cameron replied, still grinning.

"Would you get off your own sack, man?" Donovan asked.

"Well, I got to keep it occupied since your moms finally got off it last night," Cameron replied as they all laughed.

"Yeah, and she told me you probably were shootin' blanks because it's this big," Donovan replied, depicting an inch with his fingers, as they continued to laugh.

"Trust me, I'm not shootin' blanks. You ever took a good look at Shana. She don't look like your dad," Cameron replied as they all laughed. Shana was Donovan's 17 year old sister.

"Fuck you Cam," Donovan replied with a grin.

"I know you really want to, but I don't swing both ways," Cameron replied.

"Ok, but getting back to what I was sayin'. Tavin didn't fall for the tall, dark, handsome charm shit that you usually pull," Nicholas stated.

"What can I say? She doesn't have good taste," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, she does, but you’re not it. I must say, if Tavin let go of that uptight, work-a-holic life that she has been leading, she would probably rock some lucky dude's world," Nicholas replied. They all shook their heads in agreement. Nicholas went to take his shot as Trey and Donovan went back to their drinks on the table.

"Man, she does have one of those coke bottle bodies that doesn't quit, but she always hides it. I mean, she is fine as hell. She's cute, she's smart....", Trey replied as Cameron interrupted him.

"She's a bitch on wheels," Cameron said.

"Only to you, Cam," Donovan replied.

"She's a stuck-up, self-righteous, know-it-all who needs to learn how to not take everything so seriously and...she needs to get laid. I know when a woman is gettin' it on the regular, and that lady is not. Either she is gettin' it and it's not good, or she ain't gettin' it at all. She needs some good sex, bad. If she gets someone who knows how to lay the pipe right, she would unwind real quick. Apparently, she can't keep anyone around long enough to do the job. It's a shame," Cameron stated, thinking about what lucky man would have the honor of softening the uptight bitch that Tavin Wilson was up.

They all looked at him knowingly. They assumed that Cameron had a little thing for Tavin ever since they met the girls who were freshmen, at the Sports Complex on campus their junior year, although he would never admit it.

"She's not stuck-up or self righteous--just a little complex, like most women. You just have to chill out and get to know her. Tavin's tough, but she does have a good heart. She's not a bad person," Nicholas replied. Cameron always thought Nicholas had a thing for Tavin, but he could never confirm it.

"Of course, you don't think anything's wrong with her, right Nick," Cameron said, feeling a twinge of jealousy, not knowing why. He and Tavin had been at war ever since they met, so why would the idea of Nick and Tavin irk him? He didn't know.

"It's not like that between Tavin and I, so don't go there, Cam. Men and women can be friends without being in a physical relationship," Nicholas replied. They all looked at each other and laughed.

"On what planet?" Trey inquired.

"Get the fuck outta here. Are you gay?," Cameron asked Nicholas.

"Yeah, Nick, you're reachin'," Donovan replied.

"Well, I ain't gay, but we are friends with four women....," Nicholas replied before Trey interrupted him.

"I used to date Liza," Trey said.

"I'm marrying Nichelle," Donovan replied.

"And you and Felicia got some friends with benefits shit going on. I'm the only one that didn't get any from any of them," Cameron stated as they all stared at Nicholas, who laughed.

"Shit, whateva'. The point is, we're all friends. I'm not saying that she's the easiest person to get to know, because she's pretty serious and she makes it hard, but I get Tavin. She's not perfect, no one is, but she's alright. You need to stop pushing her buttons every time you see her," Nicholas said.

"Well, I've been trying to get to know her for eight years. If I haven't gotten to know her all this time, it ain't gonna happen now," Cameron replied as he set up to take his shot. He took his shot, sinking two balls and set up the next shot as Donovan spoke.

"No, you've been hittin' on her and pissin' her her off for eight years. I've been telling you for years, chill out, but no. You go in for the kill every time," Donovan answered. Cameron smiled at Donovan.

"It's what I do," Cameron replied, as he missed his next shot. Nicholas set up to take his shot.

"At work, Cameron, that's what you are supposed to do, not everytime you are around Tavin. Do I really have your word that you are going to be on your best behavior, because my sexy little fiancee' will be angry if you are not. That turns into me not gettin'any, and I am not a happy man when I'm on sex lockdown. If I can't get in where I fit in, I'm going to kick your ass. Do we understand each other?" Donovan asked, staring at Cameron with a serious look in his hazel eyes, all the while smiling.

"Yeah, I'll behave....for you and Shelly...but I'm warning you, if she takes out a voodoo doll or something, all bets are off," Cameron replied, taking his shot.

"This is going to be interesting, to say the least," Nicholas replied, with a smile, sipping his beer.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter involves sexual violence and strong language!

Chapter 2

A few weeks later, Tavin entered a huge office building on Wall Street. She could not believe she was doing this, but as she stepped off the elevator on Cameron Caldwell's floor, she took deep breaths. Nichelle had asked her to discuss the surprise honeymoon that Cameron insisted on giving them as his gift and the groomsmen tuxedo details. She was a little ticked off at Nichelle's request, but she decided what didn't kill her would only make her stronger. Besides, she had been through far worse in her life. Nichelle really owed her, big time. The wedding was a few days away and Tavin wanted her friend to have the most fabulous wedding ever. Tavin walked to the main receptionist's desk and gave her name. Tavin took a seat and straightened the collar of her short sleeved white silk blouse and placed her handbag over her arm. The receptionist told her to walk down the hall, and Melissa, Cameron's secretary, would buzz her in. Tavin smiled and said thank you and walked down the corridor to Cameron's secretary.

"You can go right in, Ms. Wilson," Melissa stated as Tavin walked to the door. She took two more deep breaths and began to whisper a prayer.

"Lord, please, let me go through this with no bloodshed. I don't want to go to jail, so please help me. Keep him under wraps. Besides, I just got my nails done yesterday. I don't want to ruin my manicure," Tavin whispered in front of the door. She opened the door and saw Cameron Caldwell standing at his window, talking into a headset. He turned around and gave her that beautiful smile that could make a blind woman see and ushered her to sit down.

Cameron Caldwell really did rub her the wrong way most of the time, but Lord have mercy, he was fine. He looked extremely sexy in a pale yellow shirt, a yellow, cream, orange and navy block print silk tie, paired with a navy blue suit. His hair was lot shorter than usual, cut into a sexy buzz cut. All the guys--Trey, Nicholas and Donovan--were all very easy on the eyes, but Cameron Caldwell just oozed sex appeal from every pore. She hated to admit it, but the boy was all that--he was also a huge pain in the ass.

Tavin walked to one of the brown leather chairs in front of his desk to sit down, and Cameron walked over, pulled her chair out and pushed it back in. Tavin looked at him strangely as he smiled, still discussing business over the phone...in Italian. The man spoke fluent Italian? Lord, have mercy, Tavin thought. There was nothing sexier than a man who could speak a foreign language. Girl, get a grip. This is the same man that makes your teeth ache. Tavin sat straight up in the chair, crossed her legs at the ankles, and crossed her hands in her lap, awaiting the end of Cameron's phone call.

Tavin was always wound tighter than dental floss, Cameron thought as he looked at her sitting in front of his desk. Cameron could not believe it when Melissa, his secretary, informed him that Tavin was waiting to see him. He was in the middle of an overseas call that he couldn't break just yet, and as he spoke, he looked at her from the corner of his eye. She cut her hair and it flattered her tremendously, better than the straight, shoulder length style that was her signature for the past 8 years. Her new haircut was very sexy, he thought.

She was also very attractive. Tavin Wilson was the type of woman that did not have the slightest idea of her appeal to the male species. She had a great body, but she rarely showed it. Like today, she had on a plain white silk blouse, a tan knee length, pleated skirt and tan high heels. She always wore drabby colors, nothing bright or cheery. Cameron thought about what Nicholas told him last week and decided to approach Tavin as an adult, but he had to admit, he loved to see her get all riled up and angry. It was pretty sexy when she was pissed at him and he had a ball making her mad. Cameron ended his call, took off the headset, and pressed his intercom.

"Melissa, hold all my calls. Thanks," Cameron replied as he walked to the edge of his desk, sat down, and smiled at Tavin.

"Well, hello, Ms. Wilson. How are you and what brings you to my neck of the woods?" Cameron asked in that sinfully sexy voice of his. What a waste, Tavin thought, taking in his broad shoulders, beautiful eyes and his sexy smile. His cologne wafted to her and she hated to admit it, but that was sexy too. Tavin replied.

"Hello, Cameron. I'm fine. Nice office."

"Thanks. Would you like something to drink?" Cameron asked.

"No, thank you. I wanted to discuss some of the last minute details, the honeymoon and the tuxedos with you, if you have a minute?" Tavin asked.

Cameron continued to give her that smile that made women drool. "Tell you what. Why don't we talk about this over a nice plate of shrimp and linguine at Pascale's, on me?"

Tavin tensed and shook her head no. "That's not necessary, Cameron this will only take about 15 minutes."

"Come on, Tavin. I'm starving and it's lunchtime. Have you eaten?" Cameron asked.

"No," she replied.

"Okay then. Let's go grab a bite to eat and we can discuss everything at lunch, aiight," Cameron stated in that New York accent.

Tavin was hungry and if moneybags wanted to feed her, she was not going to turn it down.

"Sure, why not?" Tavin said and stood up. Cameron smiled at her.

"Cool," he replied walking to the intercom on his desk and buzzing Melissa.

"Mel, I'm going to lunch. Don't forward anything, just take messages. Thanks," he replied, grabbing his suit jacket from the back of his desk. He walked over to her and looked down into her face and opened the door.

"After you," he said with a flourish of his right arm as she walked out of the door, allowing him a glance at her from the back. It was still pretty good, he thought, taking in her small waist, full hips and her lovely ass. The woman was fine, he thought. Tavin had one of the sexiest walks he had ever seen. A woman's walk was one of the first things he noticed. Tavin's walk was mean, but the only problem was it belonged to a woman who was queen bitch. Cameron shook his head as they walked into the elevator.
*********************************************************

Tavin sat at the table across from Cameron after they ordered their lunch. Tavin took out a piece of paper from her purse and began to speak. Cameron wanted to laugh, but he thought it was classic Tavin: organized and controlled. It was kind of cute. Wait, what the hell was he thinking?

"I know you're busy and I won't take up much of your time. I have to head back to work, as well. I just have a few things--the honeymoon? Is everything complete? Do you have the plane tickets and their accodomations, are they squared away?" Tavin asked.

"Yes," he replied and gave her the details. Tavin took quick notes and smiled.

"Good. And last, but not least, the tuxedos. Have all the groomsmen been to their final fitting?" Tavin asked, looking up at him and crossing her legs at the ankles tighter. Damn, she thought. He was an asshole, but he was a hot asshole. He gave her a slow, sexy grin and looked at her paper, touching her fingers. Tavin felt a shock from the touch and felt the goosebumps form on her arms. Cameron didn't want to let her see just how she affected him from just a simple touch, so he appeared cool and unaffected.

"Yes, they were all fitted yesterday. You are always so organized, Tavin," he replied, looking into her dark brown eyes.

"It's a habit. I like to be prepared," she said as their lunch arrived. Tavin had grilled salmon and fettucine and Cameron had the shrimp and linguine. They thanked the waiter and began to eat. They ate in comfortable silence for five minutes before Tavin asked him a question.

"So, where are you sending them?" Tavin asked. Cameron grinned at her.

"If I tell you, what are you going to give me?" he asked.

"Oh, to hell with that. If I got to give you something to find that out, hell, I'll just wait until the wedding and find out from Nichelle," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed. There was another silence as they ate and Cameron spoke.

"By the way, I like your hair. It's cute and, it suits you. You can see more of your face," said Cameron, as he looked at her, thinking of how cute she was. Where the hell did that come from, he asked himself?

"Thank you," Tavin replied, taking a bite of salmon, glancing at him strangely.

One thing he liked about Tavin, she wasn't afraid to eat. He hated women who always talked about calories and carbs. He liked a woman that was in shape, because he worked out, but he loved food. He liked a woman with some meat on her bones and Tavin definitely had that. She wasn't fat, and she had curves in all the right places. Wait a minute, he thought--this chic hated him. Cameron put all thoughts of her sexy curves out of his mind and began to speak again.

"You're welcome. Why did you cut your hair?" Cameron asked.

"Well, it was hot and I needed a change. Don't tell me, wait let me guess--you're one of those guys who loves long hair and feels that a woman is not a woman unless she has hair flowing down her back, right?" Tavin assumed defensively.

"Whoa, hold up. I wasn't saying that and I'm not like that, so stop making assumptions. I like all women with all types of hair. Hair is not a big issue to me, just as long as she has some. I don't want to date a chic with my haircut, so chill girl," he replied. Then he smiled at her, snapping his fingers.

"What?" Tavin asked.

"Wait, now I know. You must have a new man, and he talked you into cutting your hair. I mean, you're so..predictable. You cutting your hair on a whim is not the Tavin that I know. Damn, I didn't know you took directives from a man, but tell him good lookin' out, because it's sexy," Cameron replied, winking at her.

"It was my idea and that just shows me how much you know about me, which is zero. I don't take directives from any man and I don't do anything to please a man," Tavin said, trying to keep her cool, and ignoring the fact that he just winked at her, and she found it sexy. Chill girl, she said to herself.

Cameron couldn't help himself. He did what he usually did--bug the shit out of her.

"You not pleasing a man--well, that doesn't surprise me in the least, sweetheart," he replied. Tavin balled up her fists and rolled her eyes at Cameron.

"Oooh, I knew it wouldn't be long. I was waiting for Casshole to show up and, poof, here he is. Look, you don't know anything about me, and don't assume to know," Tavin said, staring daggers at him. Cameron smiled at her, staring into her eyes.

"Oh really? Well, I recall an incident, in the hospital, about 5 years ago, that let me find out a whole lot about you and your sexy little lips and that spot, right beneath your right ear-- when the tip of a tongue touches it, it makes you moan--you really like that," he whispered with a knowing smirk on his face. Tavin's eyes narrowed to slits. Her hand was on the table and he ran his thumb along it. Tavin didn't instantly pull her hand away, as she stared at his thumb, moving in circles along her hand. Damn, that felt good she thought--huh?

"You must be confusin' me with someone else, like one of your little ho's who have names like the Seven Dwarfs--Skanky, Sleazy, Slimy, Slutty, Tacky, Dummy, Trampy," she replied, staring in his eyes. Cameron laughed.

"You are a funny chic, Tavin. No, it was you, and stop tryin' to front like you don't remember that, because I know you do," Cameron replied giving her a devilish grin. Tavin finally jumped and pulled her hand away from Cameron's ministrations.

"Put your hands on me again and you are going to be drawing back a nub," Tavin stated.

"Oooh, I'm scared. But, be honest with yourself, Tavin. That's what you want me to do--put my hands on you. I wouldn't mind, not one bit," Cameron replied giving her a slow once over. Tavin, bit her bottom lip, ignoring the fact that she liked the way he looked at her.

"You've got as much of a chance as a black man does gettin' a cab in New York--not a chance in hell. As for what happened years ago, I was a little out of it. Besides, it wasn't all that," Tavin said, letting the lie easily leave her tongue. Cameron laughed as he continued to stare directly into her eyes. He loved to get her all riled up. She looked so cute and sexy. He couldn't help himself--he had to do it.

"Still in denial, huh? Well, I remember the way you moaned my name, Tavin. I remember the way you kissed me. You knew exactly what you were doing. If I wouldn't have stopped, you know what would have happened," Cameron replied, moving closer to her. Tavin moved closer to him. They were face to face and the one thing that he wanted was to pull that sexy little bottom lip into his mouth and suck it. I gotta get a grip, he thought to himself.

"Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but didn't and ain't never, eva' gonna. Besides, I don't remember you stoppin', I remember pulling away from your slick ass," stated Tavin in a heated voice. I can't stand his ass, but damn it , he was cute, she thought.

"It was the highlight of your life, sweetheart and you know it. You want me, you always have. Maybe if you play nice, I'll make you forget that you hate me, by makin' you scream my name...again and again, and again," Cameron replied in a low voice, with a devilish grin.

"You are so full of yourself. As for making me scream, your name, it'll never happen--neva'. The only time I might scream your name is out of disgust when I have to lay eyes on your sorry ass. Besides, you wouldn't be able to handle me," Tavin said, speaking bravely. Cameron licked his lips slowly.

"I'm sure I could handle every luscious brown inch of you, sweetheart. I'd take you on the ride of your life, if you would just stop frontin' about not wantin' yours truly," he replied.

"You are so infuriating--and don't call me sweetheart. You think that every woman wants you," Tavin replied, letting out an angry breath. Cameron continued to grin.

"Not every woman, just you. Admit it, Tavin, you've got it bad for me and I can't blame you, I mean, look at me," Cameron stated, waiting for her next reply.

"Oh, sure, I got it bad for you--like gingivitis, like menstrual cramps, like a bad perm. Oh, and I am looking at you, you conceited shithead. You ain't all that, Cameron Caldwell. I have nothin' but distaste for you. I've always seen through your ass and I've never wanted you in that way. You make me sick," Tavin replied. Cameron chuckled low in his throat as he looked her over slowly again. Tavin cocked her head back and crossed her arms. Yeah, she was really pissed, he thought and he loved it.

"Admit it, you don't have distaste for me--you want me to taste you, which I would if you let me. You look up denial in the dictionary and your face is right next to it. But, it's okay. I understand. I would be intimidated by all this fineness too. Look, why don't you just admit that you have the fever for the flava and play nice. I would make it worth your while. As for makin' you sick, I could show you how I could cure you if you come with me to my penthouse. It'll loosen you up. You definitely need it. So, let me do you this favor--let me tighten you up, so you can loosen up. I won't tell if you won't," Cameron replied in that sexy, low voice, with agrin on his face. Tavin stood up and grabbed her handbag.

"Oh my God. When I didn't think you could do it again, you found another way to repulse me. I think I want to take this butterknife and stab you in the chest, or better yet, stab myself and take me out of the misery that is Cameron Caldwell. But, I'm a lady, so I will refrain from any bloodshed this afternoon. I have just a few words for you--IN YOUR DREAMS, BUDDY!! You will never, eva', get any of this. You ain't got a whiff in eight years, you ain't gettin' a sniff now. Comprende?" Taving asked.

"You really don't know what you're missin' baby," Cameron replied in that sexy voice. The way he called her baby sent chills down her spine. What the hell, she thought?

"Probably this much, and I'm not your baby," she answered, holding up her right hand, spreading her thumb and pointer finger to three inches. Cameron gave another low chuckle.

"Oh, but you want to be, you just haven't realized it yet. You really are somethin' else. But you can't get to me by attacking my manhood, because I'm probably too much for you to handle and I haven't had nothin' but satisfied customers. Trust me, sweetheart, you are way off with the measurement," Cameron stated.

Tavin closed her eyes, and balled her hands into tight fists. "Look, I'm not...ooh, I knew this was a mistake. Look, let's play nice and get through this, for Donovan and Shelley's sake. You keep your comments and your hands to yourself and I won't stab you with the heel of my shoe. Good day, Cameron," she replied, walking away, leaving a laughing Cameron.

"I just love the chats that we have, Tavin. See you later sweetheart," he said as she walked away.

"Kiss my black ass, you dick," she yelled, storming out of the restaurant, as the rest of the diners stared.

"Anytime you're ready for me to kiss your little fine ass, I will," Cameron answered, getting in the last word. Cameron laughed as he watched Tavin run to the nearest cab.

"Damn, that was fun," and he placed a few bills on the table. He looked at the diners and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry about the disturbance--she was PMSing--just a little lovers quarrel. Enjoy the rest of your lunch," as he walked out of the restaurant. He didn't know what made him bring up that night, but he never forgot it.

Tavin climbed into the cab and gave the driver directions back to her office as she sat back and looked out of the window. Why did she let him get to her and why did he bring up that ancient kiss? She would never let him know it, but that was the best kiss she ever had--hell, it was one of the few she ever received. She didn't like him, but she would never forget what he did for her.

*********************************************************

End of Spring Semester, 5 years ago.

The crew was all in attendance at Nicholas' frat party. The guys had already graduated, but Nicholas was invited because it was an alumni party. Tavin was at the party, but she lost Nichelle and the girls, who were doing their own thing in various parts of the huge house. Tavin felt someone staring at her, but she didn't know who it was and she couldn't see them. She finally locked eyes with Cameron, as he smiled and held up his drink to her. She waved and as she turned, Foster McGinnis, a cool guy from her Econ 300 class approached her, asking her to dance. She knew Foster and agreed to dance. Cameron stared at the pair dancing, not feeling too good about the guy. He was really slick, as he watched Tavin dance with him--in his gut, he felt that something wasn't right about the guy. He walked to the restroom, and decided to keep his eye on him. When he returned, Tavin was gone. His gut told him something wasn't right and he excused himself from the cute, red headed girl that he flirted with and walked around the party, looking for Tavin.

Cameron couldn't find her outside or on the first floor, so he walked up the stairs. He walked slowly, opening each door, but they were locked. Still no Tavin.

"Finally, I got you all to myself. Pretty little Tavin Wilson, thinks her shit don't stink. You think your black ass is better than everyone else. I've been watching you for a long time and finally, I got the opportunity to get you. I've never had a black girl before, so this is gonna be fun. Let's see if black girls are as wild in bed as they say," Foster replied with a low chuckle. Cameron heard what he said and tried to open the door. Cameron's jaw clenched and his blood began to boil. The guy had on music and couldn't hear.

"Tavin, Tavin," Cameron yelled as he tried to open the door.

Tavin fought and kicked, but he was so much stronger. "Get your ass off me, now, you bastard, before I give you the inability to have children..ever."

"Ooh, feisty, I like that. This is going to be good. You want it, don't fight me baby. In a little while, you won't be able to fight it," the guy replied with a laugh, pinning her down.

"Get off me, shithead. Don't do this--wait, what did you do to me? You slipped me something? Oh, no stop, don't do this, please somebody help me," Tavin yelled, but was getting weaker by the minute. He ripped her shirt and began to take off her shorts.

"I'm coming, Tavin," Cameron said as he heard her, his heart breaking and he kicked the door once then twice.

"In a few minutes, I'll be getting off and you won't be able to stop me, Ms. High and Mighty," Foster replied. Cameron kicked in the door and Tavin and Foster's head turned.

"Please, help me!" she screamed weakly.

"Who the fuck are you, man? Get out!!" Foster yelled. Cameron came over to him and pulled him off of Tavin by his neck.

"Alright, loverboy, party's over," Cameron replied, throwing the guy against the wall. Tavin pulled her shorts up and covered her chest with her arms. The sight of her like that made Cameron mad enough to kill the bastard.

"Who the hell are you man? I'm trying to score, man. This doesn't have anything to do with you. This is between me and my lady. What, do you want a go? She is pretty hot. Look, I'll go first, because I don't like sloppy seconds," Foster replied with a laugh as Cameron clenched his jaw tighter and slammed the guy's head into the wall, squeezing his neck.

"This girl is not your lady, and she happens to be a friend of mine. A woman yelling stop and no doesn't sound like she wants you. One thing I hate, and that' a guy who tries to take advantage of a woman. You can't get a woman without drugging them, huh, you sad sack of shit? Well, this is what's gonna happen, you piece of shit. I'm going to beat the living shit out of you until you learn your lesson," Cameron replied, punching Foster in the face with a right hook. Foster tried to fight back, but Cameron ducked and punched him in the stomach. Foster doubled over in pain, and Cameron punched him again, hearing a cracking sound, probably the guys nose. Foster fell to the floor yelling, "Fuck, you broke my nose!"

Cameron leaned down and hit him again, "Aw, poor baby. That's probably not the only thing that's going to be broke, you perverted shithead," and Cameron hit him in the face again, pulled him by the collar and made him look at Tavin, who was lying down, trying to stay awake.

"Do you see that girl? Look at her!! Stay the fuck away from her! If I find out that you even blinked at her, I'll come back and finish the job, do we understand each other, you punk bitch?" Cameron yelled, kicking him in the stomach, listening to the guy wail in pain. Other people began to look from the hallway and he said, "Call an ambulance and the police. This bastard drugged her and tried to rape her." A girl pulled out her cell phone and dialed. Foster finally passed out.

Cameron walked over to the bed and pulled off his outer shirt. Tavin was crying and barely concious. He pulled her up and put his shirt on her. Cameron pulled her to him, and she whimpered,"Please, leave me alone." Cameron hugged her and kissed her on the top of the head.

"It's okay, Tavin. He's gone, you're safe, it's over," Cameron replied. Her eyes were low as she looked at him.

"Cameron, is that you?" she asked in a low whisper.

"Yeah, sweetheart, it's me. Tavin, the police are coming. We're going to have to get you to the hospital," he replied, rubbing her back.

"He was gonna...", Tavin replied, her head nodding, her eyes getting lower.

"Don't think about that, alright. He's not going to come near you again," he whispered.

"Don't leave me, please," Tavin pleaded and it tugged at his heart. He held her in his arms.

"I'm not going to leave you, baby. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere," he replied as she passed out. He held her until the ambulance came and the police. He pulled out his cellphone and called everyone. By the time he realized it, they were on their way to the hospital and the police were arresting Foster.

Tavin was in the hospital for two days. Cameron walked as Tavin was laughing at something Nichelle said. She was awake and alright. Nichelle walked out, closing the door and Cameron sat next to her on the bed.

"Hey, Cameron," she said with a smile.

"Hey, Tavin. How are you feeling?" he asked, moving closer to her.

"Better, not as loopy as I was yesterday. I can't wait to go home. So, you are some kind of hero, huh," she said knowingly. Cameron smiled, his dimples showing.

"I'm not a hero, Tavin. I did what I had to do. I didn't want that guy to hurt you, that's all," he replied humbly. Tavin smiled. They just stared at each other in silence and then Tavin began to speak.

"How is your hand?" Tavin asked.

Cameron held up his right hand that had a couple of bandages on the knuckles.

"It's fine. Thanks for asking," he replied. Once more, silence filled the room.

"Well, thank you...for everything," she replied. Cameron stared into her eyes.

"Anytime. I don't want you to ever accept a drink from a strange guy again. Be careful, alright. Besides, if something happened to you, we wouldn't be able to fight and I really like those arguments. They're fun," Cameron replied with a smile as Tavin laughed.

"Yeah, I almost forgot how much we don't get along. Can't have that, now can we?" Tavin asked in a low voice. Cameron caressed her left cheek with the back of his right hand.

"Naw, we can't," Cameron whispered as they stared into each other's eyes. Tavin stared into those beautiful, light green eyes that looked warmly into hers. Cameron's hand slowly descended to her chin, caressing it, never breaking eye contact as he lifted it with a finger and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He felt tingles, go down his spine, and so did Tavin. Tavin closed her eyes. After the soft, slow kiss, Cameron pulled away and stared at Tavin's face until she opened her eyes. He hadn't expected to be affected by a single kiss, but he was. He couldn't help himself--he had to kiss her again. He leaned over again, looking for her to stop him, but she didn't. He leaned over again slowly, capturing her lips with his. Cameron's hands slid to her face, holding it as he slowly tasted her lips. Tavin put her arms around his neck and he moved closer. His right hand went to the back of her head and he held her by the waist with his left arm. Cameron ran his tongue over the seam of her lips and Tavin opened her mouth. He slid his tongue into her mouth to dance with her tongue and Cameron let out a deep moan. The kiss became more passionate. Tavin moaned as well, her hands in his hair. Cameron whispered to her as he kissed her.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time. You have the sweetest lips, Tavin," and he continued to kiss her passionately. He laid on top of her in the bed and Tavin pulled him closer. Tavin's head was spinning at his admission. She was kissing Cameron Caldwell--this was a dream that she didn't want to be awakened from. Cameron was thinking the same thing.

"Tavin, pretty little Tavin," he whispered as his lips, traveled from her lips, to her jawline, to her neck. Tavin threw her head back to give him better access to her neck. Cameron placed soft kisses on her neck, going to a spot behind her right ear. He licked it and she moaned. Cameron smiled against her neck and licked the spot again, eliciting another moan from Tavin.

"Who knew hospital beds were great make out spots," he whispered, placing tiny kisses along her silky neck. Tavin smiled.

"Cameron, umm," she moaned in a whisper. Cameron smiled at her and kissed her on the lips again. Cameron's hands began to caress her sides and as he slid the hospital gown up, she froze. She stopped kissing him and touching him. Cameron looked into her eyes and they were closed shut. Nichelle and Donovan burst in and Cameron jumped up. Nichelle and Donovan looked at them knowingly.

"I'm gonna go, Tavin. I'll see you around," he replied as she shook her head at him, her lips in a tight line. He walked past his friends and left.

Present Day

Tavin was pretty pissed off because after that kiss, she didn't see him for about 6 months and they began the feud again. He never tried to kiss her again. Why? These were the thoughts that raced through Tavin's mind. Then again, she froze, so nothing would have continued anyway. Still, she thought that maybe that kiss was the beginning of something, but it wasn't. Cameron turned back into his old, aggravating self. He must have realized it was a mistake or she wasn't his type, she thought to herself. Oh, well, to hell with him, Tavin said to herself, looking out of the window of the cab.

Cameron was in his office with thoughts of his own concerning that kiss. Why did she freeze like that? She was probably still in shock over the attack. He didn't mean to kiss her, but she looked so sweet and utterly adorable, he just had to kiss her. He was on fire after that kiss. He never felt that way from any other kiss. He smiled to himself. That was one of the most enjoyable lunches that he had in a while. He had all weekend to push her buttons...and maybe, kiss her again.

Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter includes strong language and sexual situations.

Chapter 3

"Hola, chicas. When are we going to get this show on the road? I want to party and grope some sexy, naked men," Felicia Morales, or "Fee" to her friends stated, as she walked up to her friends at the wedding rehearsal at the church. Felicia hugged and kissed her friends, as they stood in the back of the church.

"Anytime now. Oh, and thank you for saying groping on naked men in church, Fee," Nichelle replied.

"Well, we came into this world, naked, by God's hand and besides, I'm not going to lie in church. I really want to hurry this rehearsal so I can get my grub on and then stuff dollars down some naked, shiny man's g-string and I have a feeling that yall want this done quick, fast and in a hurry as well. Can I get a witness?" Felicia asked. They all laughed and agreed with her.

"Enough said. I see everyone's here except...," Felicia began, but Tavin interrupted her.

"Cameron, with his aggravatin' ass," Tavin answered.

"Okie dokie. Where is he?" Felicia asked.

"He's running late from a meeting. That's what he told Donovan," Nichelle replied. Tavin crossed her arms and leaned her head to the side, tapping her right foot.

"Yeah, he's running late from a meeting alright...with his latest skank," Tavin stated.

"You and Cameron still don't know how to play together, huh?" Felicia asked.

"Nope," Tavin replied.

"See, I think the real problem is that they want to play...with each other," Liza stated as Nichelle and her sister, Kalise nodded in agreement.

"Blasphemy. Don't even go there, Liza," said Tavin, as Liza pointed and waved as Cameron walked in.

"He's here," Felicia stated.

"See, he's not that late," Nichelle replied.

"Yeah, I see...the object of my disgust is not late. Whoop de doo," Tavin said, as Cameron walked over and hugged every female. When he attempted to hug Tavin, she gave him a look that could have sliced in him two.

"Don't even think about it, buddy," Tavin replied. He stepped away from her with a grin.

"Tavin," he replied with a grin.

"Cameron," she stated.

Cameron walked over to Donovan, and the guys, to talk to them. They spoke in their little groups for a few minutes, until Nichelle walked over to the reverend and he announced that they would begin the rehearsal. The wedding planner began to place everyone in line in the back of the church. Felicia, Kalise, and Tavin stood in line talking.

"You two still don't get along, Tav?" Kalise asked.

"Nope," Tavin replied.

"I don't usually do the cream in my coffee thing, but I wouldn't mind getting with him. He's too fine," Kalise whispered to Tavin and Felicia.

"Yes, he sure is. Tavin doesn't see all that fineness," Felicia whispered.

"I see it, but I ignore it. It just covers up the real butthead that's lurking," Tavin stated.

"He really gets to Tavin, for some strange reason or another," Fee whispered with a smile back at Tavin.

"It sounds like someone wants to get with Mr. Sexy Eyes to me," Kalise replied in a whisper to Felicia, who smiled knowingly. Felicia took Jeremy, her groomsman's arm and began to walk slowly down the aisle.

"What is going on with yall and all this blasphemy? Look, Kalise, if you want to keep your tongue, you would not speak such vile things ever again," Tavin stated, looking over at Cameron who gave her a grin. She poked her tongue out at Cameron.

"Very mature, Tavin," Cameron said.

"Bite me, Caldwell," Tavin answered as Kalise, Trey and Cameron laughed.

"Someone is in denial," Kalise responded with a smile to Tavin as she took Trey's arm, and began to walk down the aisle.

"That's what I've been saying for years, Kalise," Cameron replied. Tavin rolled her eyes at Cameron. Tavin and Cameron were standing next to each other waiting in the vestibule.

"You've been sayin' it, but it don't mean jack. I hope we can hurry and get this over with. I can't believe I have to walk with this retarded butthole. Lord, do us all a favor and strike him down, please," Tavin said with a sigh.

"Well, if it isn't Tavin Wilson, queen of the sexually repressed. How are you? I see you still have a bug up your ass," Cameron whispered.

"I was great, until I saw you. Oh, God, this means I have to touch you. Ewww, I don't know where you've been. Damn, I just took a shower too," Tavin stated to Cameron as she watched Kalise and Trey walk down the long aisle. Cameron and Tavin took their place, waiting to walk down the aisle.

"Oh, by the way, I know it may be difficult for you, but don't stand too close. The garlic that I have around my neck may burn you," Cameron replied with a smile.

"That was a good one. I wish that you could just stand and look like the pretty boy idiot that you are and not talk at all. Oh, what I wouldn't give to yank your tongue out of your mouth and strangle you with it," Tavin replied, cutting her eyes at him.

"My tongue, huh? That' s not all you want, is it, Tavin?" Cameron asked. Tavin looked up into his eyes and smiled at him.

"No, it's not. I really do want...your head on a stick, and the rest of your body parts spread strategically throughout New York, but that's just wishful thinking," Tavin replied. Cameron laughed.

"There you go, speaking about my body again. Sorry, you had your chance, but then again I may hook you up...," Cameron began but Tavin interrupted.

"Not even in your best wet dream, Caldwell," Tavin stated.

Cameron leaned down and whispered into her ear. "I don't want to burst your bubble, princess...naw, I take that back...I really do want to burst your bubble. Tavin, you look like you need something or someone to touch you. Now, I know that you are a little stressed because you ain't gettin' any, but I heard about the bachellorette party. You might get lucky. Who knows, while you are stuffing dollars down some guys g-string tonight, he might take pity on you and hook you up. One can only hope." Tavin shoved her arm through his as they began to walk down the aisle.

"Hardy har har. You are so funny...not. Look, you need to say as least as possible to me. You don't know what I'm getting. You just rest assure that it will neva', eva', be you givin' it to me," Tavin replied.

"And still, you keep bringing it up, which means, you want me," Cameron stated.

"I want you like I want a yeast infection," Tavin replied.

"Hey, whatever floats your boat. At least you'll be gettin' some kind of action goin' on down there," Cameron replied with a smile. Tavin blew out a deep breath.

"You nasty bastard. To hell with you," Tavin replied.

"Only if you come with me," Cameron responded.

"Oooh, let's just hurry up and get down this damn aisle, before I end up hurting you. You get on my last nerve," Tavin said through clenched teeth.

"This ain't no picnic for me either, sweetheart. Just be a good girl and enjoy the special time you get with the Cameron, because I know you love it. It doesn't happen everyday, so relish in it and enjoy being this close to the Cameron," Cameron replied with a smile. Tavin rolled her eyes upward.

"No, he is not referring to himself in the first person. Lord, end my suffering now. Don't nobody want nothing from the Cameron, you conceited ass bastard and don't call me sweetheart," Tavin responded.

"Oh, excuse me what was I thinking? You ain't sweet and you don't have a heart, you mean little witch. Oops, I forgot to replace that "w" with a "b". Mistakes--happens to all of us. My bad," whispered Cameron.

"If I'm a witch, you're a dick," Tavin seethed.

"Why, Ms. Wilson, you shouldn't be saying the d word in church. See, I knew it. There you go talking about my you-know-what. You really are feenin'. Oh, and I didn't call you a witch, I called you a b...," Cameron stated as they neared the end of the aisle.

"I can't stand your triflin' ass. Let go of my damn arm, dickhead," Tavin replied as she yanked her arm from him. Cameron smiled as they walked to either side of the altar.

"See, they're gettin' along just fine," Liza whispered to Felicia.

Cameron looked over at Tavin as she gave him the evil eye. He blew a kiss her way. Tavin caught the kiss, threw it on the ground, stepped on it and mouthed, "kiss my ass," without the reverend noticing. Cameron licked his lips slowly at her and mouthed, "Anytime." Tavin gave him the finger. Cameron and everyone else laughed. When the reverend looked at them, they stopped.

Liza, Felicia, Kalise and Nora, Nichelle's cousin were all trying to contain their laughter.

Liza looked back at Tavin and said, "Tavin, shame on you."

"Yeah, you can't be cursing and giving people the finger in church, mami," Felicia replied. She looked at Cameron again, who puckered his lips at her in that sexy way that usually made women melt. It only repulsed Tavin and she gave him the finger with her right and left hand. The guys laughed.

"I ain't cursing a human being, Fee. I'm rebuking the devil with the finger. You don't see that demon standing behind Trey, dressed in a gray Hugo Boss suit. Satan be gone," Tavin whispered as Cameron grinned at her. Tavin mouthed, "Eat shit and die," and Cameron laughed again.

Tavin looked upward and said, "Sorry, Lord. The devil is busy. Just get me through the rest of this night and I won't curse anymore this evening." She looked back up and Cameron puckered his lips again at her. She narrowed her eyes to slits, rolled them at him and looked upward once more.

"I know I said this evening, Lord, but I'm gonna have to change that. I won't curse anymore...until we leave this church," Tavin replied with a sigh and a roll of her eyes in Cameron's direction once more.

"I wish they would just bone and get it over with," Kalise replied. All the other bridesmaids nodded their head in agreement.

*********************************************************

Tavin smiled as she watched her best friend dance happily with her husband. All the stress and aggravation was worth it. Just watching her girl walk down that aisle to her man in that bad ass, ivory satin and chiffon, off the shoulder wedding gown was enough for her. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Yes, she had to walk down the aisle and take pictures with Cameron, but it was now just a bad memory as she watched her friends dance as husband and wife.

Cameron looked across the room, standing with Nicholas, and Trey, smiling at Nichelle and Donovan. Donovan and Nichelle's families were still getting used to the fact that they were married. They never approved of their relationship, due to something as stupid as race. Donovan and Nichelle didn't care. They paid for their own wedding and everything turned out perfectly. Donovan and Nichelle were smiling into each other's eyes, and they looked like no one else in the world existed. He was extremely happy for Donovan. Nichelle was a good catch--beautiful, intelligent, fun, and sweet. They made a great couple.

"He looks happy, huh?" Trey asked.

"Yeah he does," Cameron stated.

"Better him than me. Well, one down, three to go. Which one of us is it going to be next, fellas?" Nicholas asked. They all looked at each other and then burst out laughing. Cameron shook his head as he saw Nicholas and Trey spot two pretty woman at the bar. Cameron sipped his drink and glanced across the room. His eyes zeroed in on Tavin. He always thought she was cute, but tonight she slid easily into beautiful. Tavin looked incredible in a one shouldered silver gown. He really pushed her buttons this weekend and enjoyed every insult she threw his way. Her dark brown skin looked amazing against the silver gown that hugged her in all the right places. Her lovely curves were showcased in that gown and her ass--that ass was a thing of beauty, he thought as his eyes continued to stare at her body. Tavin didn't even notice the men that were passing by, staring as they walked away. He wished that he was that gown, hugging her hips, her breasts and his favorite, her ass. Why was he thinking about Tavin in that way all of a sudden? Why did he want to grab her and kiss the life out of her?

Tavin felt someone staring at her and when she looked up, she found Cameron staring at her intensely, with his beautiful green orbs. Tavin couldn't move as Cameron's perusal of her became more intense. He gave her one of his devastating smiles and winked at her. Damn him, she thought. She couldn't stand his ass, but damn, he looked good in that Armani tux. He was one fine white boy, model gorgeous, she thought, but she would never let him know that.

Cameron heard the DJ announce that the bridal party was needed on the dance floor for a dance--with their partners. He laughed as he watched Tavin look to the sky and wince. Tavin wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. She looked up at the ceiling.

"Lord, what did I do to deserve this? I thought I was done with him," Tavin stated as she felt someone gently take her right hand and pull her away to the dance floor.

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're stuck with me--again," the person who was pulling her stated in a sexy, deep voice. Tavin looked up and saw Cameron, who was looking Lord, have mercy, good. Cameron pulled her on the dance floor near Nichelle and Donovan who smiled at her. Cameron put his arms around her waist and she placed her arms lightly around his neck.

"It's just a dance, not a death sentence, Tavy," Nichelle said to Tavin.

"Just mind your business and continue to dance in bliss with your man, Nichelle Dion Waters-Tarrrington and let me rot in my own personal hell...with this demon," Tavin replied with a smirk and a head nod to Cameron. Everyone around them laughed, as well as Cameron. Cameron pulled her away from the newlyweds.

"You always have something to say to me, Tavin. Just go with the flow and let's call a truce. I can be civil if you can. Come on, truce?" Cameron asked, looking down into her brown eyes. Tavin wondered why did he smell so good as she pondered his request.

"I guess I'll do it, for the lovebirds sake. Alright, truce," Tavin replied with a sigh. Cameron pulled her closer and inhaled her perfume and her own scent. She smelled delicious and she felt even better. This was the first time he was this close to her since the kiss of five years ago and he didn't want to let her go. Something was happening to him where Tavin Wilson was concerned and he didn't know what it was.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Cameron asked.

"I guess not," Tavin replied, looking into those beautiful green eyes. That damn cologne of his was wreaking havoc on her senses.

"No need to be scared, Tavin. I won't bite, unless you want me to," Cameron stated with a devastating grin. Tavin smiled, something he rarely saw. It made her look even better.

"Never in your wildest dreams, Cameron," Tavin replied, thinking to herself that his hands on her waist felt incredible. She leaned in closer and her head was on his chest. Damn, the man had a hard chest. Tavin relaxed and inhaled his cologne, which was making her crazy.

"Classic Tavin. Do you ever relax?" Cameron asked, loving the way she felt in his arms. She was actually laying on his chest, he thought. This was a first.

It must be that damn cologne, Tavin thought as she danced with Cameron. "Sometimes," she replied. Cameron looked at her beautiful, bare skin, from her face to her shoulder.

"Oh, I heard about the honeymoon to Spain. That was very generous of you," Tavin replied.

"Well, it was the least that I could do. Besides, Nichelle told me that she really wanted to go there, and she told me that you wanted to go to Spain as well," he said. Tavin lifted her head and looked into Cameron's eyes.

"Yeah, I do, but in due time," she replied. Cameron stared into those sexy brown eyes and couldn't tear away if you paid him to.

"You've got to go, Tavin. It's really beautiful there...like your eyes," Cameron whispered as Tavin shook her head with a grin and leaned back into him, swaying to the beat.

"Thanks, Caldwell," she whispered.

"It's the truth. I know I haven't told you, but you look incredible in that dress, Tavin," he replied.

"Thank you," she whispered. Cameron wanted to tell her she looked beautiful, but decided against it. As he continued to stare at her bare shoulder, he couldn't help himself. He had to say something.

"You know, you look like a Hershey's kiss in this silver gown. I wonder if you taste like one. Would you mind if I had a taste?" Cameron asked, in that seductively deep voice of his. Tavin pulled her head off his chest and smiled at him. Cameron pulled his bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth.

"You want a taste...of me?" Tavin asked, looking at him sweetly.

"Just a little taste now...maybe more later," Cameron replied with a huge smile. Tavin continued to smile as she stepped onto his right foot. Cameron yelped.

"Ow, shit. Got damn it, Tavin. That hurt. Shit, my foot," he replied gritting his teeth and rubbing his foot. Their friends laughed at the scene.

"Why did you do that?" Cameron asked looking at her.

"Why did you say that?" Tavin asked and they began to argue.

"Crazy chic," Cameron said to Tavin.

"Perv," Tavin replied to Cameron.

"I knew it wasn't going to be long. You owe me $20 bucks, baby," Donovan told Nichelle.

"As long as I owe you, you'll never be broke," Nichelle replied.

"Ha ha," Donovan replied as he gave his smiling wife a quick peck.

Tavin looke over at them and pointed. "You two, give me a freakin' break. Go find a room or something. And as for you, Caldwell, it was supposed to hurt. I am not one of your little whores for hire, Cameron. Remember that. I've done my duty, Nichelle. I'm going to my room. Have a great time in Spain. Call me when you get back," Tavin replied, holding her dress in her right hand so she wouldn't trip on it, as she quickly exited the ballroom of the grand hotel.

"Tavy, don't go. Come on. Cameron, what did you do?" Nichelle asked looking angry. Cameron looked at Donovan who mouthed, "You are dead if you don't fix this," to him.

Cameron began to speak, but Nichelle put up her right hand to him.

"I don't want to hear it. Go apologize and get her back here...now," Nichelle replied. He looked up at Donovan who put a finger across his neck and sliced.

"Alright, alright," Cameron replied as he ran out of the ballroom after Tavin. Cameron figured she would say something, but step on his foot? He didn't see that coming. He had to fix this or Nichelle and Donovan were going to kick his ass. Cameron watched Tavin walk into the elevator. Tavin saw Cameron come up as the doors were closing. Cameron stuck his hands in the elevator and forced the doors open. Tavin sighed as the elevator closed. She walked to the other side of the elevator.

"Tavin, are you really going to just leave your best friend's reception?" Cameron asked.

"Yep. I upheld my end of the bargain. Great, now I'm stuck in here with you," Tavin replied grudgingly.

"Yeah, you are, so get used to it. Admit it, Tavin, you've been wantin' to be alone with me all night," Cameron replied from the other side of the elevator.

"You really need to stop smoking that shit. Look, just stay where you are and we'll be okay. Why in the hell did my room have to be on the 15th floor?" Tavin asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Come on Tavin, come back downstairs and have some fun. I was just kidding around," he replied, not wanting to let her get away from him yet.

"No," she stated in a defiant tone. Cameron was tired of this. Why couldn't she just be civil for a little while? He just flirted with her, he didn't ask her to marry him. He stopped the elevator. Tavin turned and looked at him.

"Oh, no you didn't. Cameron, start the elevator, now," she yelled.

Cameron shook his head no as he walked into her space. He cornered her in the elevator, placing one arm above her head and the other on the bar directly by her waist. Cameron effectively boxed her in. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

"Oh, yes I did. Tavin, I won't start this elevator until you agree to come back downstairs," he replied in a calm voice. Cameron stared at her luscious, full lips and his gaze slowly lifted back to her eyes.

"Well, I guess we're going to be here all night, so get nice and comfy," Tavin replied staring him dead in the eye.

"You are being ridiculous. Nichelle's your best friend, and you want to leave her reception? She wouldn't do this to you. Tavin, stop being a self-absorbed, stubborn little brat and go back downstairs to your best friend's reception," Cameron replied, his left hand moving to her waist. Tavin didn't move. She continued to stare into that gorgeous face and counted to 10 to try and calm her nerves. Why was Cameron Caldwell having this affect on her?

"You have got some nerve callin' me a self-absorbed, stubborn brat," Tavin replied.

"I just call 'em like I see 'em. Why did you get so flustered over a little flirting? You should be used to it by now," Cameron replied, staring into Tavin's beautiful, slanted brown eyes. How could someone so damn cute be so damn mean, he thought to himself.

"Listen, I don't like it when you speak to me like I'm your skank of the month," Tavin stated. Cameron moved closer to her. It began to feel like a sauna in that elevator and Tavin knew it was due to the tall, gorgeous, sexy, piece of aggravation standing in front of her closely.

"I didn't mean any harm by it, sweetheart, and I apologize if you took it the wrong way. I guess if I told you I thought you looked absolutely beautiful tonight, you'd get pissed off and punch me right?" Cameron asked in a low, deep voice. He removed his right arm from above her head and ran his right hand along her left cheek. Her skin was beautiful and silky soft.

Tavin gulped as she stared at him. Cameron Caldwell apologized to her and he was touching her. Did she get a contact high or was she in an alternate universe? The answers to those questions disappeared from her mind as she relished in his nearness and his touch. This was weird. Cameron never apologized to her. His hand on her cheek was making her stomach flip. Why did his eyes have to be so beautiful, she asked herself.

"No, I would say thank you, if you meant it, but knowing you, you would probably have a wise ass remark waiting for me," Tavin stated. Cameron lifted his head and laughed. He looked back down into her eyes.

"Like the boy scouts, always prepared. But seriously, Tavin, you should know me by now. I don't say anything I don't mean. I mean it, you look beautiful," Cameron replied, running a finger lightly down the middle of her cute little nose to trace her full lips. Tavin tried to control her breathing.

"Thank you," she answered. Cameron gave her one of his movie star smiles.

"You're welcome," he whispered as his finger moved reluctantly from her lips, slowly down her neck, to her bare righ shoulder. Tavin felt the goosebumps and she shuddered.

Cameron leaned down into her right ear, slowly running his finger back and forth across her exposed collar bone and whispered, "Now, how about that taste, Tavin?"

Tavin looked at him fiercely. He stared at her with lust filled, green eyes, slowly licking his lips. "I knew it. That's all you want is a taste, huh? Well, it ain't gonna happen and if you think it's gonna happen you got another...," but she was interrupted by a quick kiss that not only silenced her, but sent her senses reeling. His lips felt like they belonged on hers. Wait, did she just think that?

Cameron looked at her after the short kiss and watched her panting as hard as he was. He stared down into her eyes, and she stared into his, not moving an inch.

"I really don't like you," she sneered.

"The feeling's mutual, sweetheart," he sneered licking his lips. Tavin stared into his eyes, chest heaving and he did the same. Cameron pulled her to him with urgency, his arms around her waist, kissing her softly, exploring her lips first. He outlined her lips lightly with the tip of his tongue and whispered, "Mmmm, you taste so sweet. I need more, Tavin. Let me in that pretty little mouth, baby," he whispered and she did what he asked. Tavin opened her mouth and his tongue danced with hers, eliciting a deep moan from Tavin, and a groan from Cameron.

"Cameron, what are we doing?" she asked. He loved the way she said his name.

"We're kissing," he asked as they kissed.

"We can't stand each other," she whispered and let out a small moan.

"Tell our lips that," he whispered as he continued to kiss her. His arms were around her waist, but she wasn't close enough. Her arms were still by her side. Cameron pulled them around his neck, pulling her closer to him in the process. Cameron tore his lips away from hers and lifted her chin up so that she could look in his eyes. She remembered that look from five years ago.

"I'm not going to hurt you baby. I just want to kiss these sexy little lips of yours. Hold me close, just like this, baby. Let me enjoy this," he whispered as he attacked her lips again. Tavin pulled him closer to her. She felt his erection along her abdomen as Cameron continued his oral assault on her lips. She tasted so good, better than any woman he ever kissed, he thought, as he ran his hands along her back, to her behind. It felt better than it looked, he thought with a moan, as he gripped her behind with both hands.

"Tavin," he groaned her name in a low voice and continued to kiss her lips. Tavin had never felt anything like this, except...you know when. Cameron did what he wanted to do all weekend. He pulled her plump bottom lip into his mouth and sucked it gently between his lips as Tavin moaned again. That was one sexy sound, he thought. He was rock hard from a kiss. That never happened to him before, but then again, he never kissed any girl or woman the way he kissed Tavin Wilson.

It felt as if he was devouring her lips, she thought, loving the sensation. When he felt he had an adequate sample of her bottom lip, he ran the tip of his tongue lightly over it, then outlined her upper lip with the tip of his tongue and glided his tongue tenderly along her neck.

"Your skin is so soft and beautiful, Tavin. You smell good enough to eat, baby," he whispered, as his tongue traveled to her ear. Tavin's eyes rolled in the back of her head. Cameron pulled her right ear lobe between his lips and nibbled on her earlobe. Tavin thought she was going to pass out. She moaned again. She was at a loss for words and her thong was dripping wet. The boy could kiss! The tip of his tongue circled the shell of her ear and dipped inside, eliciting another moan from Tavin.

Cameron smiled as his tongue descended back to her lovely brown neck. He planted soft, open mouthed kisses along her neck, her collar bone and her bare shoulder. Tavin ran her fingers into the ultra short hair at his nape, not wanting this feeling to end. Tavin wanted more and she couldn't believe it when he stopped, and broke away from her, starting the elevator. Tavin was in a daze as she looked at him, without a smart reply for the first time since they met. The elevator began to descend and he ran his thumb along her lips with a smile on his face, holding her by the waist.

"So, that's how I get you to shut up. See, all I wanted was a little taste, and you're delicious. That wasn't so bad, now was it? I know you don't want everyone to know what we've been doing in here, so I suggest you fix yourself up before coming back out, okay," he whispered, kissing his finger and placing it on her lips. Tavin was still in a thoroughly kissed daze and only nodded her head in agreement. She was too adorable, he thought.

Cameron had never witnessed a quiet Tavin before. This was historic. He also couldn't deny his response to her, which wanted to break free. Cameron had to get out of there before he ripped off that silver piece of satin and made love to her in the elevator. No woman had the right to taste that good, he thought. He was calm, but he knew after this kiss, his relationship with Tavin was going to be different.

Cameron smiled at her and gave her a small peck on the lips as he walked backwards out of the elevator as it opened on the first floor.

"You still owe me a dance. I'll see you in a few, sweetheart," he replied, giving her a devilish grin as he walked back to the reception, her lipstick all over his face. Nicholas was walking from the bathroom as he watched a dazed Tavin walk out of the elevator and a smiling Cameron run his thumb over his lips, with lipstick on his face.

"What the hell? Now, what have they been doing?" Nicholas asked himself aloud. Nicholas shook his head knowingly and walked back into the reception.

Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter involves strong language.

Chapter 4

One week later, Tavin knocked on the office door of her therapist, Dr. Charlotte Marine. Dr. Marine was on the phone as she glanced at the digital clock on her desk, then at the opening door. Dr. Marine greeted Tavin with a warm smile and gestured with her hands to come in. Tavin had been seeing Dr. Marine for 2 years. When Tavin first began her sessions, she saw Dr. Marine twice a week, but because of her progress, Tavin only saw Dr. Marine once a week or once every other week. Dr. Marine was a good therapist and a nice woman. She was so easy to talk to. It took a few sessions for Tavin to open up to her, but when she did, a tidal wave of pain, hurt and shame washed to the surface. At first, Tavin was against the idea of pouring out her most intimate secrets, but she realized how helpful her sessions were and she did not want to stop them. Tavin usually sat in the chair directly across from Dr. Marine, but she had a lot to discuss with Dr. Marine, so she placed her purse at the end of the couch in Dr. Marine's office and laid down.

Tavin enjoyed her sessions with Dr. Marine because she never pressured her into talking. Dr. Marine let Tavin facilitate the sessions and that was comforting to Tavin.

Dr. Marine walked over in her mint green silk blouse and gray slacks. She sat in the chair closest to the couch. Dr. Marine began to speak.

"Hello, Tavin. How have you been? Any nightmares?" Dr. Marine asked, training her blue eyes on Tavin. Tavin looked at Dr. Marine and smiled.

"Fine and none, actually. Thanks for squeezing in a mini session for me. I really appreciate it," Tavin replied.

"No problem. So, what's going on?" Dr. Marine asked.

"So much, Dr. M. I don't know where to begin," Tavin said, looking at the ceiling.

"Well, just start at the beginning," Dr. Marine replied with a smile.

"Okay. Oh, I guess I'll start with Shelly's wedding. The wedding was absolutely incredible. Shelly looked so beautiful and the decorations, the cake, and the food was wonderful. That bachelorette party was pretty hot, too. All those young, sexy guys...whew. Anyway, Shelly and Donovan are in Spain, on their honeymoon. I'm so happy for my girl. She and Donovan have been through so much to get to the point that they have and I am so thankful that she married a good guy," Tavin replied with a smile.

"Well, that's nice. It's good to know that you and Nichelle are still so close after all these years," Dr. Marine stated.

"I know. I don't know what I would do without Shelly. I bet she's shopping all over Spain right now. Poor Donovan," Tavin said with a laugh.

"Spain is absolutely breathtaking this time of year. She's probably having a wonderful time," Dr. Marine replied.

"Yeah, I know she is. I've been told that Spain is beautiful. I told her to take tons of pictures and use her digital camcorder to capture the sights for me. I want to go to Spain one day," Tavin replied, with a sigh. Dr. Marine noticed that Tavin seemed to be in great thought and she wanted to see if she could get more out of her.

"Yes, it's lovely. Take a vacation there. You would love it. So, how's work?" Dr. Marine asked.

"Busy, really busy. I just got two more major accounts. Hopefully, I'll make partner in a year or two," Tavin replied. Tavin was an accountant at one of the largest financial firms in New York. Dr. Marine nodded her head, her dark brown hair moving as she did. Dr. Marine was waiting because she knew it would only be a matter of time before Tavin began to let everything out that was on her mind. Tavin began to speak.

"I've already told you in great detail about Cameron Caldwell, so I don't need to go there anymore. Well, he paid for Nichelle and Donovan's honeymoon. He paid for them to spend 2 weeks in Spain! Oh, did you know moneybags' parents own a house in Spain? That's were Nichelle and Donovan are lodging, but he paid for spa dates and all kinds of crap for them. I thought that was a pretty swanky gift, and it was pretty generous of him, I guess. Besides, it probably is just a drop in the bucket for him. He has money coming out of the wazoo, after all.

Do you know that he really aggravated the hell out of me last Friday evening at the rehearsal? Of course you knew, I've been telling you about it for two years. The man made me curse in church! It's hot in New York during the summer, Dr. Marine, so I can imagine what it feels like in hell. I really don't want to go to hell, but that man can make the most saintly person change their religion. He bugged the crap out of me and just rubbed that nerve until I ended up giving him the finger...both fingers...in church. I still don't understand why he finds it necessary to push my buttons.

Then at the wedding, he began to be less of a butthead. I mean, he actually complimented me and he was flirting with me like he meant it. Of course, he couldn't have meant it. Cameron flirts with anything in a skirt. I've seen the women that Cameron dates, and trust me, I ain't it. I mean, he dates all races, all types of women, but most of them fall in the tall, supermodel category, you know. I am definitely not his type. Do you know he had the nerve to call me a self-absorbed, stubborn brat? Okay, I may be stubborn, but I am not self-absorbed or a brat. I didn't have the luxury of being a brat. Anyway, I don't need to get into that today. I'm tripping, Dr. M, because guess what moneybags did? He kissed me...in the elevator...at the reception! Cameron Caldwell kissed me...well. And do you know what, Dr. M? I kissed him back. I wanted him to continue kissing and caressing me. I wanted to do other things, which is strange in itself, because I have never felt like that after kissing a man. Oh, and Dr. M, the man has got some seriously nice lips, too. His lips put most women's lips to shame. They are luscious, beautiful and pink... really suckable lips. I can't believe I'm sitting here talking about Cameron Caldwell and his hot lips. You must think I'm crazy, right?" Tavin asked turning her head to look at Dr. Marine. Dr. Marine nodded no.

"What am I saying? You're my therapist, of course you think I'm crazy," Tavin replied.

"You're not crazy, Tavin. You're just like everyone else. Everyone has problems and things that they are dealing with. Okay," Dr. Marine stated in that soothing voice of hers.

"Okay. Wait, let me finish. Cameron is as aggravating as a gnat, but he's such a good kisser, lord have mercy. Oh, let me tell you more about this kiss. Well, as Fabulips was putting the smackdown, literally, on me, he stops and gives me that stupid ass grin of his like he knew I was enjoying the kiss, which I was. After the kiss, I was in a daze. Hell, I was damn near catatonic. Cameron and I don't get along, but our lips are damn fond of each other. I don't know why I'm telling you about this, because he probably did it just to get to me. But, the thing is Dr. Marine, he did get to me. He has me thinking about wanting more of those kisses and getting to know him. Do you know he actually grabbed my ass? No man has ever grabbed my ass...actually, they've never had the courage to grab my ass, but he did...and it wasn't too bad. I have been daydreaming about the man, Dr. M, and I don't daydream. What in the hell is wrong with me? I never reacted to him like that before, and he is fine, Dr. M--those eyes ain't nothin' nice and that body...whew...the boy is superfragicagilisticexpealidocious fine. My bad, I did kiss him a few years ago, you know, after the attack. That that was a really good kiss, but this kiss was, damn, off the charts. It was different from the other kiss. It was...I can't even describe it. I can't think about Cameron Caldwell like this, Dr. M. We can't stand each other. But he felt really good and he smelled incredible. You know what's really bugging me now? I don't want to not like him anymore. That kiss blew me away. Whew," Tavin stated, letting out a deep breath.

Dr. Marine waited a moment, then she spoke. "Well, that was an interesting development at the wedding. I think that it's progress."

"How so? It was just a kiss?" Tavin replied.

"Tavin, what you just described to me was more than a kiss. You enjoyed this kiss immensely," Dr. Marine said.

"You can say that again," Tavin replied. Dr. Marine smiled.

"The last time you kissed someone, you froze and broke down. That was 2 years ago, Tavin. This kiss is very important because you've told me about the dates that you have went on recently. You told me the men were successful and attractive, but you could not kiss them. You couldn't reach the 1st intimate level with them. By kissing Cameron, you gave in and on a subconscious level, trusted him. This is huge, Tavin," Dr. Marine replied. Tavin thought about what Dr. Marine just said and remained silent.

"Why don't you think you're his type?" Dr. Marine asked.

"Because, he's wealthy, extremely wealthy...and white. I had a date with one white guy in college and that turned out horrible. We are just from different worlds, Dr. M. Besides, Cameron is the love 'em and leave 'em type. I'm not into men like that, Dr. M. We are just too different," Tavin replied, staring at the ceiling.

"Have you and Cameron ever spoke to one another without arguing?" Dr. Marine asked. Tavin pondered the question and replied.

"No, not really," said Tavin.

"So, how would you know what his type was? Tavin, many wealthy men date women to portray the ideal that is set for them. I'm not saying that Cameron was not attracted to the uber models, but has he ever been in a relationship with any of the women that you know of?" Dr. Marine asked.

"No," Tavin replied.

"Okay. So, how would you know what his type of woman was if you didn't come out and ask him?" Dr. Marine asked.

"You know what. That's true. It does make sense," Tavin stated.

"Furthermore, has it ever occured to you that the reason that Cameron starts these arguments with you is because deep down he has feelings for you. Maybe he feels that instigating an argument is the only he'll get to talk to you and receive attention from you. The man may be conceited, most are, but he can't be that bad, considering how he aided you years ago and saved you from your attacker", Dr. Marine stated.

"Cameron Caldwell...gorgeous, wealthy, white male...feelings for little old brown Tavin Wilson? Not possible," Tavin replied.

"It may be very possible Tavin. Maybe you are being too hard on him," Dr. Marine stated.

"Now you sound like my friends," Tavin said with a sigh.

"Tavin, think about your relationship thus far with Cameron. Deep down, do you really think that he's an evil man?" Dr. Marine asked. Tavin paused in thought for a few minutes, then, she answered Dr. Marine.

"Aggravating...yes. An asshole...yes. Conceited...yes. Evil...no, he's not evil. He just thinks that the world revolves around him," Tavin said as Dr. Marine laughed.

"Most men do, Tavin. I want you to try something. I think it will help," Dr. Marine asked as Tavin sat up and looked directly into Dr. Marine's eyes.

"Okay. What?" Tavin asked.

"Give him a chance. I'm not asking you to marry the guy, just try to be a little more friendly towards him the next time you meet. You stated to me that you and he were all friends with the same people. Try to be his friend," Dr. Marine said, but Tavin laughed.

"Dr. M, you're reaching," said Tavin.

"No, hear me out. Try to get to know the man, Tavin. What would it hurt? If he ends up being the jerk that you've so eloquently spoken of for the past two years, then leave it alone. Why don't you try it, Tavin?" Dr. Marine asked.

Tavin listened to Dr. Marine and remained silent for several minutes. What would it hurt? Tavin thought. If it turned out okay, their friends wouldn't be caught up in their web of ongoing drama and insults anymore. What the hell, Tavin thought.

"Okay, I'll try, but I'm not going to promise anything," Tavin replied, looking at Dr. Marine.

"That's all I ask," Dr. Marine replied. Tavin looked at her watch and grabbed her purse.

"Thank you again, Dr. Marine, for taking me at such short notice for a quick session. I really appreciate it," Tavin said with a small smile, walking to the office door.

"Anytime. And Tavin?" Dr. Marine asked as Tavin put her hand on the doorknob. Tavin turned and looked at her.

"Yes, Dr. Marine?" asked Tavin.

"Be open. Give it a chance. You never know what good may come out of this. Don't forget to make your next appointment with Pamela, and I will see you next time," Dr. Marine stated with a warm smile. Tavin returned Dr. Marine's smile.

"I will. Thanks, again. I'll see you later, Dr. M. Enjoy the rest of your week," Tavin replied as she walked out of the door. Tavin had been through so much, Dr. Marine pondered. Dr. Marine glanced at her notes and circled Cameron Caldwell. He may be just what she needs to break down some of those barriers, Dr. Marine thought with a smile.
*********************************************************

Cameron finished a long distance call and dialed Nicholas, to see if he wanted to have lunch. Nicholas agreed to meet him for lunch at Barney's, a deli in downtown Manhattan. He needed to get some insight on Ms. Tavin Wilson. Something changed as the thought about that incredible kiss for the thousandth time. She felt so right in his arms and her lips were absolutely scrumptious. Her skin was silky soft and beautiful. Cameron did not want to stop kissing her, but he knew that he had to. She didn't hate him, that much he knew because of the response he received from her during their kiss. He knew that he had to do something to get her to trust him. He had to find a way to make her see that he was not the conceited, self-absorbed, bimbo chasing bastard that she perceived him to be.

Cameron sat at a table in Barney's, awaiting Nicholas' arrival. As he waited, he returned a few calls to his clients. He looked up and saw Nicholas' tall frame ease through the deli's front door. Nicholas sat down across from Cameron and opened his gray suit jacket, placing it on the back of his chair. As Vice-President of Whitmore International Industries, Nicholas rarely had time to have lunch with his friends. Nicholas was glad that he had time to get away when Cameron called him. Something in his gut told him that this lunch was not just a hang out affair, but Cameron had something or someone on his mind that he needed to discuss...Tavin.

"Hey, you were actually on time today, Nick. What's up with that?" Cameron asked with a wide grin. Nick returned his grin.

"Luck, I guess. I wasn't tied up today. You sounded serious when you called and you look serious. What's going on with you?" Nicholas asked. The waitress smiled at the gorgeous men and took their order. She slowly walked away and glanced back at them. Nicholas winked at her and she blushed, and walked into the kitchen.

Cameron laughed. Nicholas was a big player, worst than Cameron. Cameron shook his head at Nicholas, because the last time the guys had lunch together, Nicholas was late, because he was literally tied up with a hot, young temp at his company. Nicholas had this amazing ability to make women feel comfortable and at ease, thus forming friendships with them. All women loved Nicholas, because of his good looks, quick wit and charm. By the time most women knew what had hit them, Nicholas would have them in bed. The funny thing about it was, after Nicholas slept with them, they remained friends with him. Cameron didn't know how Nicholas did it, but he knew his personality, his blue eyes, dark blond hair and 6'3 stature drew women to him like moths to a flame. He had an easygoing nature and had the uncanny ability to put people at ease. He was the mediator, the negotiator and the peacemaker within their circle of friends. He was also close to Tavin.

"It is serious. Man, I really need to talk to you about Tavin. I'm whiggin' out, Nick," Cameron replied. Nicholas' blue eyes lit up.

"Tavin's got you whiggin', huh? I knew it," Nicholas stated with a grin.

"Knew what?" Cameron asked.

"That something went on with you and Tavin at the reception. Dude, I saw you walking out of the elevator, wiping your lips and I saw Tav, in a daze. What did you do to her, Cam?" Nicholas asked.

Cameron gave Nicholas a dimpled grin. "I kissed the shit out of her."

"And?" Nicholas implored.

"I grabbed that fine ass of hers. I couldn't help myself. It teased me all night, under that silver gown. I couldn't help myself," Cameron repeated with a mischievious grin. Nicholas smiled back.

"You lucky son-of-a-bitch. Do you know how many people have wanted to touch that ass? The girl has one of the best asses I've ever seen," Nicholas replied with a smile that Cameron didn't like.

"Yeah she does, but enough about that," Cameron replied.

"What else happened?" Nicholas asked.

"That's it. I mean, I wanted to do more, but I thought that Tavin not punching me after I grabbed her ass was a good thing. I didn't want to push it. Besides, Tavin is really hard to read, which is weird, because I am the master at reading women, but not Tavin. I'm confused as shit when it comes to that girl," Cameron replied with a grin and a sigh. Nicholas laughed.

"Yeah, she is pretty hard to read, but you are about the only guy that I know of that has gotten that close to her. You're probably the only guy that could handle her. Are you trying to get with Tavin, because if you are, it ain't gonna happen, not right now," Nicholas stated.

Cameron's grin left his face and he looked at Nicholas with cool green eyes.

"Why? Because you want her? I mean, we've been tight for a long time, but if you have designs on Tavin, let me know," Cameron replied, with a hard edge to his voice.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, man," Nicholas said.

"Then answer my question. Do you want Tavin?" Cameron asked.

Nicholas shook his head. Cameron was jealous. Nicholas watched the hard set of Cameron's jaw and simply smiled. "No, Cam, we're just friends. Besides, I tried to get at her a couple of years ago."

"I knew it. What happened?" Cameron asked as their orders were placed in front of them. They began to eat. After two bites of his sub, Nicholas spoke.

"I kissed her and it felt like I was kissing my sister. Their was no spark, at all. Neither one of us felt anything and that was that," Nicholas replied. Cameron felt relieved. He didn't want to have to compete against Nicholas for Tavin.

"So, if you don't have your eye on her, why can't I make a move?" Cameron asked.

"Hello? Because, it's you Cam. Dude, for the past 8 years, you have made it your duty to piss that woman off. You can't just go to her and tell her, 'Oh, sorry about starting shit with you all these years, but I really want to get with you'. Come on, man, that ain't gonna fly. Look, is this just about you hitting the skins, or are you really feeling Tav?" Nicholas asked, taking a bite of his sandwich, his eyes glued to Cameron's. Cameron finished chewing and drank some of his soda.

"Well, I am incredibly attracted to her and yeah, I want to get with her, but that's not what this is about. I must be fuckin' nuts. She curses me out. She's mean as hell to me. I can't blame her, though, because I do drive her. I push the hell out of her buttons on the regular. I really do think that she's a stuck up bitch who needs to relax. But, with all that, I dig her man. I'm really feeling her, Nick. I mean, women don't usually insult me. I usually get my way, but not with Tavin. She tells me exactly what she thinks of me, and where to get off, and honestly, when she gets all pissed off at me, it turns me on...big time. I know, I'm sick, but I love it when she does that...", Cameron replied with an interruption from Nicholas.

"I know you do," Nicholas interrupted knowingly.

"But there's something about her that makes me want to know more. I mean, that kiss took the wind out of my sails. It knocked me off my feet, man, and not many kisses in my lifetime have done that. All I've been doing is thinking about her and having some very dirty dreams about that woman, with her fine ass. How can I get her to see the real me, Nick?" Cameron asked. Nicholas smiled, because he knew it all along.

"All I have to say is....it's about damn time. Okay, so what's the game plan, Cam?" Nicholas asked.

"Tell her that I want to get to know her, sweep her off her feet, tell her I want her, I don't know," a flustered Cameron stated. This was not the cool, calm Cameron that Nicholas knew, who was always in control. Tavin really got to him. He had never heard Cameron talk about a woman this way.

"Hold on, Mr. Lover Man...," Nicholas said.

"Shabba," Cameron interrupted and they both laughed.

"You're a dick, man. What I was going to say before you got all reggae on me is, you can't go, guns blazing at Tavin. You can't do that with her," Nicholas replied.

"Why the hell not?" Cameron asked.

"If you haven't noticed, Tavin is not like most women. She is the queen of barriers, man. She has so many walls around her and she's very guarded. She doesn't really trust men, either. I don't know why, but she doesn't. Anyway, you can't just come out and tell her you want her. You have to tread lightly, Cam. You have to do something that you've never done, before you pounce on her and try to seduce her," Nicholas replied.

"What's that?" Cameron asked.

"You have to slowly gain Tavin's trust. You have to get to know her. You really have to become her friend--really become her friend. Listen, Cam, my gut tells me that Tavin has feelings for you, but she's too stubborn to let anyone know. You have to slowly let her make her feelings known. If Tav can trust you as a friend, and get closer to you, she'll let her guard down, and then, you tell her how you feel. You are going to have to resist doing anything to her...kissing, touching, grabbing...and really get to know this woman, man," Nicholas stated.

Cameron took in everthing Nick said and nodded in agreement. It made sense. He had to find out who she really was if he wanted to get closer to her. He would tamper his urges, which wouldn't be easy to do, and start something platonic with her. Cameron smiled slowly.

"You're right, Nick. That does make sense. So, what do I do first?" Cameron asked.

Nicholas smiled. "The first thing you need is another ally. You have to talk to Shelly. See if she'll spill anything that will help you get closer to Tavin."

"I'll do that when she gets back from Spain. Thanks again, Nick," Cameron replied.

"No problem. I've been waiting on this for a long time. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good luck, man, because you are going to need it," Nicholas replied as they finished their lunch.

Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

Chapter 5

Another beautiful Saturday morning had approached and Tavin rose, gave thanks to God for waking her, and said her morning prayer. After she finished her prayer, she began her household chores. She completed her laundry, did the floors, and dusted. After her chores were done, Tavin sat done to complete some work that she brought home the previous day. Tavin did not have to do work on Saturday's, but she didn't have anything else to do, and the 3 to 4 hours she put in at home on Saturday's made her week a little easier. Besides, she liked her work. She was good at her job and it made her feel good when she successfully closed an account. Tavin had been working for 2 hours when the phone rang.

"Hello, " Tavin answered.

"Hey, girl," responded Felicia.

"Oh, hey, Fee. What's goin' on?" Tavin asked.

"Nothing. Did I interrupt you? I know your ass is in that damn apartment on this gorgeous day working," Felicia replied.

"Yeah, I'm working, but I always have time for you...and stop messin' with me about working on Saturday," Tavin stated.

"Alright, but, I just want you to go out...have some fun...get a man...have some one night stand sex. Do something out of your character, for once, Tav. I'm only saying this because I care, mami," Felicia said, in a warm, concerned tone. Tavin sighed into the phone. She knew she meant well, but she didn't want to get into that right now with Felicia.

"Yeah, I know you do, but I don't do the one night stand stuff, Fee. It's not me, but enough about that. What's bothering you, chica?" Tavin asked, changing the subject.

"I want to ask you something," Fee replied.

Tavin moved away from her computer and sat on her sofa, with her legs tucked underneath her, smiling.

"Okay, go for what you know," Tavin stated.

"Alright. Tav, do you know if Nicholas is dating someone seriously? The reason I'm asking is because...if you already don't know, me and Nick have been doin' the "friends with benefits" thing for about a year, and I wanted to know, what's going on? I haven't seen him in about a month and for us, that's a long time," Felicia said as Tavin's mouth turned into a huge O. Friends with benefits? Felicia had a crush on Nicholas for as long as Tavin could remember and she couldn't believe that Felicia wanted to settle for just a sexual relationship with Nicholas.

"Ooow!! You been doin' it with Nicholas!!!" Tavin exclaimed.

"Yeah, heifer, we been knockin' boots and before you ask, yeah, it's damn good. You need to try it sometime," Felicia replied.

"To hell with you, heifer and no, he hasn't told me anything. He knew I wouldn't like the F.W.B. situation, so he definitely kept me in the dark on this, but thanks for telling me. Can I ask you a question?" Tavin asked.

"Of course," Felicia stated.

"You have feelings for Nick, Fee. Why would you settle for the F.W.B. when you want the complete package?" Tavin asked.

Felicia sighed and began to speak. "I settled for it because I wasn't ready for anything with Nicholas. Look, you know we've been flirting and dancing around each other for years. One night, we met to have dinner, the next morning, we're continuing the horizontal tango in the sheets from the previous night. At the time, I was working 12 hour shifts and honestly, I didn't want anything permanent with Nick. It was perfect. Then, my feelings grew. I've masked them, of course, but I think he knows and he's avoiding me. We've been cool for too long for that, Tav. I do want the...oh man, this is difficult for me to say...relationship thing with him, but I'm not going to force him. So, say something before I continue to ramble," Felicia replied in a breathy tone. Felicia worked as a surgical RN at one of the city's hospitals. Felicia also had a commitment phobia, never allowing herself to get tied down to a man, something she and Tavin had in common. Felicia had to be the biggest female player that Tavin knew. Tavin scratched her head and began to speak.

"The only thing I can tell you Fee is to talk to Nick," Tavin stated.

Felicia sighed. "Yeah, I figured you were going to say that. I don't know how I'm going to tell him that I want to stop the random booty calls and make them permanent booty calls."

"You know him better than I do, girl. Just tell him. If he doesn't want the same thing, his loss...move on. I'll be here for you," Tavin said.

"I know. I'm just going to throw myself out there and if he doesn't want to be with me, you are right...his loss. I am too fine to be worrying about one man. Thanks, Tav," Felicia replied.

"No problem, just handle your business. If you need me, just call me, okay. I'll be on standby with some double chocolate ice cream and a strawberry cheesecake," Tavin stated in a kind, warm tone of voice.

"I will let you know what happens, and make sure you have extra strawberries and whip cream, just in case," Felicia said.

"Will do," Tavin stated with smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow at brunch. Love you, girl," Felicia replied.

Tavin smiled. "Love you, too."

"Later," Felicia replied.

"Bye," Tavin stated as she hung up the phone. She hoped that Nicholas and Felicia would give each other a chance. They were perfect for each other.

Tavin went back to her computer and began to look over her paperwork again. The phone rang twenty minutes later and Tavin assumed it was Felicia.

"I'm going to get the extra strawberries and whip cream Fee," Tavin answered.

"Extra strawberries and whip cream, huh? What kind of kinky shit are you guys into...can I watch?" a sexy, deep voice asked. Tavin sighed. It was Cameron. She began to remember that kiss and cleared her head.

"No, you can't, perv, and it's not that kind of party," Tavin replied, about to hang up the phone. Tavin really did not have the time or the energy to verbally go toe to toe with Cameron today. Cameron sensed that she was going to hang up and responded.

"Don't hang up the phone, please. I was just messing with you. Besides, you can't blame a guy for trying. How are you, Tavin?" Cameron asked in a sincere voice. Sincere?

"I'm fine," Tavin replied cautiously.

"That's good," said Cameron.

"How did you get my phone number?" Tavin asked.

"Tavin, we have the same friends. I got your number from one of them," Cameron replied.

"Well, what do you want? I'm working," Tavin stated, with a sigh.

"On a Saturday? It's a beautiful day and you're inside, working?" Cameron asked. Tavin sat back on the couch in the position she was sitting previously.

"Yes. Some people don't have it like you, Cameron. Some of us have to work. Just because it's a beautiful day doesn't mean my bills don't need to be paid. I have deadlines and by working on Saturday's, the rest of my week is lighter. Why am I explaining myself to you. What do you want?" Tavin asked.

"I want you to take a lunch break with me. I wanted to talk with you...over a slice...at Fugaro's. It's important," Cameron replied. Fugaro's had some of the best pizza in the city. Nichelle told Cameron that Tavin absolutely loved Fugaro's pizza. Tavin was curious, to say the least. She loved Fugaro's pizza. Besides, if he pissed her off, she could always smash a slice of pizza in his face. Yeah, that would be fun, Tavin smiled to herself.

"What's so important that you can't tell me over the phone?" Tavin inquired.

"You'll find out when I see you. Meet you in an hour?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, okay...an hour," Tavin replied as she hung the phone. What the hell did he want, Tavin asked herself.

Cameron smiled to himself and hung up the phone. He wanted...no, he needed her to trust him. Cameron ran to his bathroom to take a quick shower, then he was off to see Ms. Tavin Wilson.
*********************************************************

Cameron sat in a booth near the back of Fugaro's awaiting Tavin's arrival. He finally saw Tavin walk through the glass front doors of the restaurant. Tavin weaved her way through the sea of hungry take-out patrons until she reached the booth were Cameron sat. Cameron thought she looked pretty cute in a plain, v-neck t-shirt, and some short faded jean shorts, with white and pink sneakers. The way she looked in those shorts...whoa. She had some of the sexiest legs he had ever seen. The shorts cupped her bottom just right...whew. He had to clear his mind and focus.

Tavin slid into the red vinyl booth across from Cameron. He wore a light blue Yankees baseball cap, light blue t-shirt layered over a white tee shirt, and jeans. The light blue made his green eyes look more amazing, Tavin thought. Boy, what a fine white boy, Tavin thought. She had to stay focused. Tavin sat straight up and looked Cameron square in the eye.

"Okay, so what do you want?" Tavin asked. Cameron grinned.

"Well...hello to you too, Tavin," Cameron replied.

"Hello, Cameron," Tavin responded.

"How are you?" Cameron asked.

"I'm fine. I told you that I was fine an hour ago," Tavin said.

"Hey, just wanted to make sure. Anything could have happened within an hour," Cameron stated.

"Alright, enough with the pleasantries. What's really up with you, Cameron?" Tavin asked.

"What do you mean?" Cameron asked.

"I've been here two minutes and you haven't given me one smart ass remark. What gives?" Tavin implored.

"I need to talk to you, as I stated earlier on the phone. I didn't call you to have lunch to piss you off, Tavin," Cameron replied. What the hell was going on? Did she ingest too many cleaning liquid fumes, Tavin asked herself.

"I don't know. Weirder things have happened. Besides, you are never nice to me, so excuse me for being a little cautious and pessimistic," Tavin said. There was a short, tense silence and then Cameron spoke.

"I deserved that. Okay, if you must know, I asked you to lunch so that I could properly apologize for the way I've been coming at you all these years. I'm tired of the fighting and all the awkwardness, and everyone else is, too. I know I am the cause of most of the fights, and I wanted to say, I'm sorry. I asked you here to put an end to all the bickering between you and me. I would like to have a permanent truce. What do you say?" Cameron asked. Tavin smiled at him.

"Have you been eating magic mushrooms or something?" Tavin asked.
Cameron laughed and gave her a dimpled grin.

"No, I haven't," Cameron said.

"You been smokin' Chronic?" Tavin asked. Cameron laughed again.

"No, to weed, PCP, X. I say no to drugs," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, you don't need them, with your crazy ass," Tavin replied. Cameron laughed.

"If I would have known that I could get a smile like that out of you, I would have apologized years ago," Cameron replied.

"I must be dreaming. Are we on some reality show that wants you to stick it to me, and then, you get up and yell, sike, or something. Is this a joke?" Tavin asked.

"No, it's not a joke. I'm serious, Tavin. Truce?" Cameron asked. Tavin would not give in so easily. Cameron wanted something, but she didn't know what. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she crossed her arms and stared at him. Cameron's long, right arm was spread along the booth and his left arm was on the table. He wasn't joking. He was serious.

"Okay, what do you want, Cameron? Is this because of that kiss, because if it is...," Tavin said, but Cameron removed his arm from the back of the booth and sat up. He put his hands on the table and put his right hand on top of her right hand. She didn't move or throw the red pepper flake shaker at him, which was a good sign.

"No it doesn't have to do with that incredible kiss. Trust me, it was a very good kiss," Cameron replied, his green eyes staring into her dark brown ones. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't completely true, he thought.

Tavin blushed and replied, "Yeah, it was a damn good one." Cameron laughed and continued to speak.

"It has to do with everyone telling me that I was being a complete shit to you all these years, because I don't know you. I have to admit, you hurt my ego when you didn't give in to all the flirting I've done throughout the years, but, I just want to bury the hatchet. I'm tired of the war, Tavin...that's all. Please, forgive me. Let's start over," Cameron simply stated.

Tavin put her right thumb in her mouth and chewed the nail, something Cameron had seen her do before, but really didn't take any notice. She does that when she's thinking, he thought. It was something very simple, but absolutely adorable. Stay focused, Cameron, he replied to himself. You can't be thinking about how cute she looks when you're on a mission to be her friend.

Tavin looked into Cameron's eyes. She could usually tell by the look in someone's eyes if they were being truthful or not. Cameron's eyes were as sincere as his words, with no hint of sarcasm. It would be good to just go out with the gang without worrying about how she was going to keep her cool with Cameron. She meditated on what Dr. Marine said and she figured, what the hell. She would bite. She just hoped her good faith judgement would not backfire in her face.

"Okay," she simply replied. Cameron's face broke into one of those Hollywood killer smiles, dimples and all.

"Really?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, really. Just don't make me regret this, Caldwell," Taivn replied. Cameron continued to smile at her. Tavin couldn't help but smile back. His smile was infectious.

"But, I gotta admit, I love fighting you with you. Those arguments would give me a good laugh throughout the day," Cameron replied.

"I know, right. I mean, you really get some good ones in...for a white boy," Tavin replied. Then she looked at him strangely.

"Ha, you got me. It's okay, though. I'm a fine white boy, though," Cameron said.

"There's the conceited bastard that I know and love," Tavin replied.

"Couldn't just agree with me. The smart mouthed witch is still in the house," Cameron replied.

"She ain't never leaving. Do we have to stop fighting completely?" Tavin asked.

Cameron laughed. "Between me and you, sweetheart, I don't think we will ever stop fighting. It's fun," Cameron replied.

"It is fun. And don't call me sweetheart," Tavin replied.

Cameron pulled his hand away from hers and positioned his body into an erect pose and placed his hand out to her hand to shake.

"I'll call you whatever I want," Cameron replied, his hand still out. Tavin stared at it.

"Oh, yeah? Well, just get used to being cursed out and maybe slapped on the regular from now on," Tavin replied.

"Oooh, kinky. Looking forward to it. Hi, I'm Cameron Caldwell, the dude with the huge smile on his face and you are?" Cameron implored.

Tavin laughed and took his hand. "Tavin Wilson, the chic that's looking at you like you're nuts because you keep smiling at me like you just hit the lotto," she replied.

"No, it's better than that," he said in a softer tone of voice. There was a comfortable silence, then Tavin begin to speak.

"Well, if you have hit the lotto, I would love a million dollars, if it's not too much to ask," Tavin stated. Cameron continued to smile.

"Just a mil? That's a drop in the bucket," Cameron replied.

"I know. I don't want to be too greedy," she replied.

"No, we can't have that. Besides, it's only a lousy mil. I can handle that. So, what kind of slice do you want, and please, don't say vegetarian," Cameron stated.

"Pepperoni," Tavin said with a laugh.

"Alright. I'll be right back," Cameron replied grinning at her as he slid out of the booth to order their pizza. Tavin sat back in the booth, with a small smile on her face. She was glad that she was hungry or she never would have received that apology. Friends instead of sworn enemies with Cameron Caldwell? Cameron looked over his shoulder and smiled at her from the cashier's line. That smile...lord, she was in trouble. Her life just kept getting stranger and stranger.
*********************************************************

The "Pizza Truce Day," as Tavin and Cameron fondly called it, turned out to be a wonderful one. Tavin and Cameron ate pizza until they burst. They walked in the park and talked about themselves, and the gossip among their circle of friends. It wasn't romantic, but it was special. Cameron was actually a cool guy when he wasn't firing smart aleck remarks her way. Cameron found out that the tough as nails Tavin Wilson was vulnerable and shy. They learned so much about each other that made them open their eyes. They were both completely wrong about each other.

The next day, Tavin woke up to find a smiley face balloon, and a card outside her door. Tavin walked back into the apartment, locking the door. She put the balloon on the bar along with the card. The card was intended to be from a group of employees to an individual. On the outside, it read, "We enjoyed the information that you presented". The inside said, "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to spend the day with us." Tavin burst out laughing. It only had a smiley face drawn in the inside with a cursive C. Only Cameron would send something that silly.

Tavin picked up her phone and called Cameron's house. Cameron heard his phone ringing as he came through the door from his run. He ran 3 miles a day. While he was out on his run this morning, he saw a balloon and card that was perfect. He really wanted to knock on her door and give her the balloon in person, but he remembered Nicholas's advice and decided against it. He didn't want to push it, so he placed the items on her doorstep, left, and continued his run.

Cameron grabbed his phone on the 3rd ring.

"This is Cameron," he said breathlessly into the phone. He walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a liter of bottled water.

"Oh, hey, um, Cameron, this is Tavin. If this is a bad time...," Tavin replied. Cameron interrupted her.

"No, just finished my run. Hold on okay?" he asked. He gulped some water from the bottle and took a few deep breaths. He put the phone back to his ear, and sat on one of his bar stools. He picked up a towel and wiped the sweat from his face.

"I'm back. Hey, you're an early riser," Cameron observed.

"Don't go getting too excited, because I am aided by a very loud alarm clock and strong coffee. I hate waking up early, but I have to," Tavin replied.

"Oh, not me. I wake up at 5:00am every morning to run. It clears my head and gets me ready for the day," Cameron replied.

"A triple mocha latte and three Krispy Kreme glazed donuts get me ready for my day," Tavin stated as she heard Cameron laugh.

"There's nothing wrong with that. But, running helps your endurance. You told me that you walk on your treadmill for an hour everday. If you can walk, you can run. Maybe you could join me sometime," Cameron said in a light tone of voice as he drank some more water. He had to watch himself. He didn't want to come on too strong.

"I don't know about that, but we'll see. Besides, I'm a black woman. I don't run. I don't do anything that will sweat out my relaxer," Tavin replied.

"Trust me, I know you don't do anything, and I mean anything, to sweat out your hair. It must be hard living with all that pent up sexual tension. Poor you," Cameron replied. Tavin rolled her eyes.

"You know, you really get on my last nerve and for the last time, stop worrying about my sexual tension. Oh, thanks for the card and the balloon. The card was too funny. You are such a trip, boy," Tavin replied, taking a sip of coffee from her coffee mug.

"I figured you would like that since you have so much joy in your life now, thanks to me, and you're welcome. So, what are you doing today, Ms. Wilson?" Cameron asked.

"I'm going to church in an hour, you stuck up ass. After, I'm going to grab some lunch, come home, watch a chic flick and be lazy for the rest of the day. What about you?" Tavin asked.

"I wish I could laze the day away, but I've been summoned to my parent's house today. They only summon me when there's some family problem, so I''m going to be up to my elbows in Caldwell family drama today. I've got to take a shower and get going, Tavin. Pray that I get through the day with my family, please?" Cameron asked.
He really wanted to stay on the phone with her and he really wanted to see her, but he had to tread lightly with Tavin.

Tavin was a little disappointed that he had to go, but she realized that she was thinking the wrong way and forced a smile.

"I will, Cameron. I hope everythings okay with your family," Tavin said. Cameron smiled.

"I'm sure it is. I'll talk to you soon. Have a good day, Tav," he replied.

"Yeah, you too Cameron, and thanks again for the balloon and the card," Tavin stated.

"Anytime. Act lazy for me today," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Will do. Bye Cameron," Tavin said as she hung up the phone with a grin. Getting off the phone with Cameron with a grin was much better than a shouting, cursing match.

Tavin began to get ready for church when she heard her phone ring again. Tavin answered cheerily.

"Hello, this is Tavin."

"Hey, baby," a familiar female voice said. Tavin sat on the last stool near her bar and gripped the edge of the bar tightly with her fingers.

"You lost the right to call me that a long time ago, you know, when you abandoned me. Why are you calling me?" Tavin asked the woman in a cold tone of voice.

"I just wanted to talk to you about your sister, that's all. I know you wanted her to come and visit you for Thanksgiving," the female voice replied.

"It's July, not November. Again, what do you want and make it quick?" Tavin asked, snapping her voice at the woman.

"I just wanted to say hello. I miss you. I also want you to know that if you ever need me I'm here," the female replied.

"Oh, spare me the care bullcrap. Don't play the loving mother now, Delia. That ship has sailed. I'm all grown up. I have a good job. I've taken care of myself for years, and I haven't stopped. When I really needed, you, you weren't there. I definitely don't need you now," Tavin stated in a frosty, clipped voice as she heard a male voice calling the female in the background. Tavin shook her head and spoke again.

"Call me in October about Janae. I will send her a ticket when the time rolls around. I am going to only tell you this one more time, Delia. Don't contact me again. I'll contact you," Tavin replied coldly as she hung up the phone with the woman who gave birth to her. Tavin looked at her balloon and card and slammed the phone down again. Why did she have to get a call from her today? She was feeling good, and that woman's voice ruined her day. Great way to start the week, Tavin thought.
*********************************************************

One month later, Tavin was at home on another Sunday afternoon, watching the news and surfing the internet. Her telephone rang and she picked it up on the first ring.

"Hello," Tavin answered.

"Hey, Tav," Cameron replied.

"Oh, hi. What's up? When did you get back in town?" Tavin asked.

"Late last night. Trust me, I couldn't wait to get home," Cameron said with relief in his voice. Tavin shook her head.

"You were in Miami and you're happy to be back here?" Tavin asked.

"Hell yeah," Cameron responded.

"The wedding was that bad, huh?" Tavin asked. Cameron had attended his cousin Monica's wedding in the Miami.

"No, the wedding wasn't bad, but getting felt up by every single woman there was not fun, at all...and I mean every single woman...old, young, middle-aged. If I walked by, my ass got pinched. If I stood in one place, my ass got popped. My ass is sore from all the women who pinched it and slapped it," Cameron replied. Tavin laughed as she sat on the couch.

"That's your family," Tavin responded with a laugh.

"I'm glad to see you think that my ass molestation is funny. Besides, that's the bad part. My family is not supposed to be feeling me up and propositioning me. That's just nasty," Cameron replied as Tavin continued to laugh.

"Aw, you felt used, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, I did," Cameron replied.

"Welcome to a woman's world," Tavin replied.

"Well, on behalf of my sex, I apologize. Those women were vultures. They kept eyeing me, winking at me, and licking their lips. I felt like a piece of meat," Cameron replied.

"Well, boo fuckin' hoo. We get felt up on and harassed on a regular basis. I can be in the store buying tampons and one of you fools will try to push up on me. So, get over it," Tavin replied.

"They probably sense that the tampons are the only things that get that close to you, and figure, why not?" Cameron replied.

"Fuck you Cameron," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed.

"I told you, anytime," he replied. Tavin snorted.

"I don't think so. I know I don't feel sorry for your ass now, you trifling bastard. Do you need someone to rub your ass down?" Tavin asked jokingly.

"If you are offering, then, hell yeah," Cameron replied. Tavin laughed.

"Fool, are you on crack? I'm not rubbing your ass. I don't know where it's been. You better put some ice on it and...chill," Tavin replied laughing at her own joke. She wouldn't have minded rubbing his behind, but she didn't want to think about that.

"Tav, that was kind of corny," Cameron stated with a laugh.

"I know, but you laughed, didn't you?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah...but it still was a bad joke," he replied.

"I know it was. So, how was Fog, Hail, Wind, Sleet...?" Tavin asked as Cameron interrupted her with a laugh.

"Misty, her name's Misty," Cameron said.

"Oh, my bad, Misty. It's not my fault that you are dating a chic with a weather condition as a name," Tavin stated.

"I'm not dating Misty and it was this planned thing by mother and her mother. I escorted her to the wedding. Nothing more, nothing less," Cameron said in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh," Tavin simply stated.

"Besides, I don't like bimbos and that girl is pretty stupid. No common sense, ya know. I tried to talk to her and it turned into the Misty Bennett one woman show. She's so dense. I hate dense women," Cameron replied.

"Stop the lies. Some of the women I've seen you with have been dumber than dirt. Doorknobs have higher IQ's than some of the women you've dated," Tavin replied.

"You just wish it was you, admit it," Cameron replied.

"Yeah...I wish I was Typhoon the ditz on your arm. Yeah right," Tavin replied.

"Her name is Misty, and I must admit, you got me on the dumb girls tip. I have dated a lot of dumb girls, but this girl was beyond stupid. She was a nincompoop," Cameron replied.

"Takes one to know one, huh?" Tavin asked with a smile.

"Blow me," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Never gonna happen, pal. I know you are really loving your mother right now, for choosing such a winner for you. She sure knows how to pick 'em," Tavin said.

"Yeah, well, I made it perfectly clear to my mom that she is not to do that anymore. Enough about the weather girl. How are you? Did you miss me?" Cameron asked with humor in his voice.

"I'm fine and you were only gone two days. I didn't have time to miss you," Tavin replied, lying through her teeth.

"Uh huh. So, what are you doing today?" Cameron asked.

"Nothin' much. Why?" Tavin asked.

"You want to go see a movie or something? I gotta get out of here and you're my last hope. Donovan is gone out of town on business, Trey is wrapped up with some woman and Nick is not home. So, you have to save me from boredom. What do you say?" Cameron asked.

"I guess so. Why not? It'll be my good deed for the day. What time?" Tavin asked.

"Umm, 2:30pm okay with you?" Cameron asked.

"That's cool. I'll see you then," Tavin replied as she hung up the phone.

Cameron laid back against his California king size bed and smiled. He really wanted to bring Tavin with him to the wedding, but he didn't want to push her just yet. Misty really bugged the crap out of him and he only escorted her to shut his mother up. He was really getting to know Tavin, and she was not as he originally thought. She was funny as hell and smart and compassionate. He knew he had to continue to get to know her as a friend, but he wanted more. He was a patient man and he wouldn't force it. Not yet, anyway.

Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

Chapter 6 

Several days later, Nicholas stormed into the guys scheduled poker game, which was at Trey's brownstone this month. Nicholas was late, as usual, and he also looked half-crazy. Nicholas sat at the table and picked up his cards. Donovan, Cameron and Trey glanced at one another, then focused their eyes on Nicholas.

"Look at what the cat dragged in," Cameron stated.

"Yeah, dude, you told us you were going to be 20 minutes late, not an hour," Donovan replied.

"Man, stop timing me. I'm not your wife. I'm here now, Mr. Mom, so relax. I just got tied up at the office," Nicholas snapped glancing at them for a second, then training his blue eyes on his cards.

"Shit, what's wrong with you, man? Is it that time of the month?" Donovan asked.

"Did we interrupt you during one of your kinky role playing games, Nick?" Trey asked.

"Which one were you playing tonight, Nick...the cop or the robber?" Cameron asked as they all laughed.

"I got a better question...who were you playing with tonight? Fee, Cassandra...," Trey replied with a grin as Donovan interrupted him.

"Another temp, your new maid, Bunny, Selene...," Donovan said as Cameron interrupted him.

"The cashier at 7-11, the flower lady down the street, Trey's hot ass moms," Cameron replied as they all laughed. Nicholas didn't, which was weird because Nicholas usually laughed at everything. Nicholas waved his hand at them and just stared straight ahead at his cards.

"Cam, I've been telling you for years to stop talkin' about my moms like that, man," Trey replied.

"Man, your mom is fine. If she ever gave me a chance, I would knock the lining out of it," Cameron said.

"Dude, you making me sick and you ain't knocking the lining out of nothing," Trey replied tensely.

"He's not lying, Trey. Your mom is really fine," Donovan stated. Nicholas hadn't laughed or answered. Something wasn't right. Trey waved his hand in front of Nicholas' face. Nicholas looked at his friends and sighed.

"Quit talkin' about how fine my moms is, before I put my foot up both of yall's asses. What you two dumb bastards need to do is find out what the hell is wrong with this catatonic muthafucka'," Trey replied, waving his hand in front of Nicholas again. Donovan threw his cards down and spoke.

"What the fuck is going on with you, man?" Donovan asked. Everyone looked at Nicholas until he spoke.

"Fee...Felicia...she doesn't want to be my 'fuck buddy' as she put it, anymore. She wants me to c...c.....," Nicholas tried to get out, but his friends interrupted.

"To cornrow, to cook?" Trey asked.

"To commit to her, just her, you fuckin' moron!" Nicholas stated.

"Damn, I see why you came in here looking like that. She brought up the "c" word...to you? This is serious," Donovan replied. Cameron just laughed and shook his head.

"I told you so," Cameron replied.

"What?" Nicholas asked.

"Last year, when you told us about this arrangement, I told you that Fee wasn't going to deal with that friends with benefits shit for long," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, Nick, Fee is like...Whoa. She's fine as hell, man. I thought you liked her? I thought you were considering the "c" word with Fee," Trey said.

"Like her? I'm crazy about her, but I'm not ready for the "c" word with her, or anyone else," Nicholas said, finally looking at them.

"Wait, a minute. When did this go down?" Donovan asked.

"A few nights ago. Fee came over, dressed in a black trenchcoat and the sexiest, barely there, red teddy I've ever seen. I started to kiss her and get her in the mood. The next thing I hear are those words that we dread to hear...the most dreaded words in the English language...," Nicholas said, as they all interrupted him.

"We need to talk," Cameron, Trey, and Donovan all stated in a deadpan voice. Nicholas shook his head in agreement.

"Yeah. Anyway, she's dressed...well, partially dressed...in this sexy, skimpy...I really, really love the skimpy lingerie," Nicholas said.

"I have quite a fondness for it as well," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, me too, especially since they really don't get to keep it on long," Donovan said.

"Yeah," Trey replied.

"I don't know. I think it's kind of a turn on to do a woman while she's wearing really sexy lingerie...then rip it off," Cameron replied as they all smiled.

"True dat. Which one do you think has the skimpiest lingerie...Fredericks or Vicky?" Trey asked.

"Definitely Frederick's," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, Frederick's look's straight high priced ho, doesn't it?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. Vicky's is sometimes a little too...classy. I like the classy lingerie, but sometimes I like to see a woman look like a straight up ho. I like my lingerie a little kinky, basically borderline slutty. Yeah, the sluttier, the better," Cameron replied. Trey smiled at him and the dapped hands.

"You too? That's my dog," Trey replied. Nicholas looked back and forth at them.

"Would you two shut the fuck up and let me finish?" Nicholas asked, in a loud voice.

"Do your thing, man," Trey replied.

"Yeah, my bad...continue," Cameron replied.

"Anyway, all I wanted was to rip that scrap of lace and silk off of her beautiful, caramel body, with my teeth and I was in the process of doing that, when she said those damn words," Nicholas replied, suddenly quiet and staring blankly into space.

"Yo, blankman, we stopped a good as convo about slutty lingerie to hear this shit. What happened? What did she say? What did you say?" Trey asked.

"You sound like a chic right now, dude, like you're waiting to hear the gossip or somethin'," Donovan replied.

"Yeah, borderline bitch," Cameron stated in agreement.

"Is there something you want to tell us, T?" Donovan asked with a smile.

"Yeah...my dick is bigger than yours and both of your moms love it. Nick, tell us what went down," Trey replied. Nicholas stared straight ahead and began to speak.

"She said that she wanted a c...c...commitment. She said something about she wants permanent booty calls and if I wouldn't agree, she would find someone who would. I told her I wasn't ready to take that step, but I didn't want to lose what we had. She said we didn't have much--all we had was mind blowing sex. I said, yeah, isn't that enough? She screamed, threw her purse at me, called me a sorry son-of-a-bitch, and then she went on to say that I was a cheeky bastard and I could not continue to buy the cow for free or some shit like that. Then, she went on to say that she was too fine to settle for what we have and that she is finished with one-sided love. She then ripped off the negligee and told me to take a long, hard look, because I was never going to see it again. She said she hoped I remembered what she felt like because I was never getting her chocha again. Then, she said she was taking her tight shit and she was closing shop until someone deserved to have her good shit and you guys know what? It is good, I mean, it's the best I've ever had. She does this thing where she does a handstand and she moves her...whew. Anyway, where was I--oh, yeah. Then, she cursed me out in English, then in Spanish. She covered that sexy, little naked body of hers and stormed out of my house. I haven't talked to her since," Nicholas replied in a daze. They all looked at each other and nothing was said for a few minutes. Then, Cameron asked a question.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?" Cameron asked.

"What's up with you?" Donovan asked.

"Do you know who we are talking about here? Felicia fuckin' Morales. She was one of the hottest girls on campus. She turned Trey down, she turned me down, but she wanted you! She still wants you and yu don't want a woman like that because you're scared of the "c" word? You're fuckin' crazy," Cameron replied. Nicholas just stared ahead and said nothing.

"Wait a minute. I heard her and Nichelle at the house a few weeks ago and she was talking about this gorgeous surgeon who was trying to push up on her, and she said the dude looked like that guy they are all in love with, from the Wire..the guy that got killed?" Donovan asked.

"That Idris Elba dude?" Trey asked.

"Yeah him," Donovan answered.

"You know the guy's whole name, T. I'm worried about you. You are so gay," Cameron replied.

"No, I'm not gay, because you're here...just ask your moms," Trey replied.

"Fuck you, man," Cameron replied laughing.

"Well, Fee said that this surgeon dude has been trying to get with her for months now...," Donovan replied, then Nicholas looked up at him.

"What?" Nicholas asked angrily.

"She said this dude has been asking her out for 6 months and she's been turning him down. She said something about waiting on someone to act right...hmm, I wonder who she was referring to?" Donovan asked.

"What's his name?" Nicholas asked angrily.

"I don't know. I wasn't supposed to be listenin', remember," Donovan replied.

"Now, that's gay...you, listening to your wife's conversations. But, Nick, why do you give a shit? You gave Fee the boot. You didn't want her, so why do you care who she gets with? You can really live up your pimp life now," Trey replied.

"I can find out who he is and keep him the hell away from Felicia. She needs someone that knows her, someone that is strong enough to be with her," Nicholas replied angrily. Cameron got pissed off. He wanted Tavin, but she wasn't ready for him yet. Nick had one of the best women he knew in the palm of his hands and he didn't want her. Cameron began to speak.

"To say you are such a smart guy, you have to be the biggest idiot I know," Cameron replied. Nicholas looked him in the eye.

"What are you talking about, Cam?" Nicholas asked.

"She wanted you. You didn't want her. A beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman wants you and no one else, and you don't want her. Do you know how many men have wanted and want...," Cameron stated, but was interrupted by Trey and Donovan.

"Felicia fuckin' Morales," Trey and Donovan said simultaneously. Cameron looked at them.

"Right. I mean, you want her, but you don't want her...and you don't want anyone else with her. You didn't even give it a try, Nick. If she has a chance to be happy with another guy...then, let her man. If you really want her, handle your business. If not, let her find happiness, Nick. You can't have it both ways, Nick," Cameron replied. Nicholas pondered what Cameron said and then Trey said something to cut the tension and they began another conversation.

"Yo, you and Fee were doing some positions I've never tried before. She did a handstand...while you boned her?" Trey asked with a grin. They all looked at Nicholas and he smiled.

"Yeah, she did. It was...whoa...fuckin' amazin'," Nicholas replied.

"Sounds like a talented girl," Cameron said.

"Yeah, she is," Nicholas said with a grin.

"How in the hell did you do that?" Donovan asked.

"Yeah, I want to know that one," Cameron responded. Nicholas explained the position and they all smiled.

"Shit, I gotta try that with Shelly when I get home," Donovan replied.

"It's definitely different," Cameron stated.

"Shit, to hell with this," Trey said. He jumped up and grabbed his phone. He dialed Kiana's phone number, smiled into the phone and hung up.

"Who was that?" Donovan asked.

"You really are a broad. That was Kiana. I just invited her over. I want to try out that position," Trey replied with a devilish grin.

"Are you forgettin' about us?" Cameron asked.

"No, I'm not. Since we're not playing poker, yall gotta bounce," Trey replied, as he put up the poker chips and the cards.

"You throwin' us out because of a piece of ass?" Nicholas asked.

"Not just any piece. 5'2, caramel skin, long, black hair, and stacked. This ain't no peep show. Get out," Trey replied.

"That's cold, man," Nicholas replied.

"I know. You ain't gotta go home, but you got to get the hell out of here," Trey replied.

"We are gonna remember this," Cameron replied, getting up. They all rose and walked to the door, then through the door.

"Remember it, take a picture, I don't give a shit. I got some no strings ass on the way, so yall gotta get outta here. I got to make this place into the Bootydome in 20 minutes. Pool, next week. See ya," Trey replied slamming the door in their faces. They all shook their heads and walked away from Trey's house.

"Yeah, wait until he needs a wingman for an ugly girl," Nicholas replied as they got into their cars and drove away.

*********************************************************
Two months had passed, and Tavin and Cameron's friendship was growing stronger. It was sort of like the relationship that Tavin shared with Nicholas, but she had a different connection with Cameron, and she didn't know how to label that connection. They actually had a lot in common and thought a lot alike, which was weird and scary to Tavin.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning as Tavin dressed to meet Liza downtown to shop. Trey's birthday party was tonight and they were all going to Club Six for his birthday bash. Tavin hadn't been to a club in years and she wanted to have a little fun. She and Liza would leave from her apartment to go to the party, since her apartment was closer to the club. They shopped all day, had lunch and took a shower before the party. Tavin looked at herself in the mirror after she finished dressing as Liza yellled at her.

"Would you come on, slowpoke? It's 10:30pm, Tavin. We were supposed to be there for 9:30pm. If Donovan or Fee sends me another text mesage about us being late, I'm going to scream. Come on Tav, move your ass," Liza replied.

"Don't worry. My ass is moving enough, trust me. Are you sure this outfit is okay? I don't usually show this much skin. I don't want to look like, hey how much?" Tavin yelled from the bedroom.

"I told you, you sickening woman, when you tried on the outfit that you looked hot. I know what the hell I'm doing. It's only my damn job, Tav. Now, come on, let's go," Liza yelled.

Tavin walked out dressed in a black, short, pleated, garbadine flirty skirt, a hot pink rhinestone appliqued one-shouldered tank top, and black high heeled sandals with an ankle strap. Those were her only pair of comfy, sexy shoes that she could dance in. Tavin grabbed her black leather coat, her black leather wristlet and Trey's gift bag.

Liza looked up and smiled at Tavin and let out a whistle. Tavin did a curtsy and took in Liza appearance. Liza had the perfect body for the skinny black denim jeans that she rocked, with black, knee high boots, with a white vintage, rhinestoned Marilyn Monroe tank top. Liza grabbed her leather jacket and the shopping bag that held Trey's gift.

"I told you girl, you look good, especially in hot pink. Now, we gotta go," Liza replied, taking Tavin's hand and walking her out of the apartment. They hailed a cab and made it to the club in 15 minutes. Liza took Tavin's hand and went to the front of the line. She walked up to the sexy, dark haired, tall and handsome bouncer with Tavin in tow. Liza batted her eyes and told thim they were here for the party upstairs and he checked the list, also giving the both of them a thorough once over.

Tavin gave him a look and asked, "Are you cross eyed?" Liza shook her head and smiled. This was going to be funny.

He smiled. "No, I'm not."

"Well, you could have fooled me the way you keep staring us down like that. Did you get a good look?" Tavin asked.

The guy stared at their breasts and said, "Yes, I most certainly did. You ladies have beautiful eyes." Liza snickered and Tavin put her hand on her right hip, shifting all her weight on the leg.

"Hey, "The Rock"? Those ain't our eyes. Have you checked your little list twice like a good little elf?" Tavin asked as Liza and the bouncer laughed.

"You're feisty, sexy and funny. I like that," he replied, looking Tavin over again.

"Well, I ain't interested. Let's go Liza," Tavin replied, taking her hand. The bouncer yelled, "Have fun sexy ladies," giving them one more look over as Tavin rolled her eyes. They walked into the club.

"Tav, your ass is a trip," Liza replied.

"I swear, he knows what we look like naked, the way he stared us down," Tavin said.

"Shit, Tav, get used to those looks, all night. We look damn good, if I do say so myself," Liza replied, walking ahead of Tavin. Tavin sucked her teeth.

"You make me sick, you skinny bitch. I have too much hips and ass action to wear shit like that. If I put on a pair of jeans like that, people would yell, "Hey, put your ass away," Tavin replied as they reached the staircase. Liza looked at her and laughed.

"You have a great body, Tav. Besides, anyone can wear skinny jeans. They make you look skinny, silly woman," Liza replied.

"You lie. Everyone can't wear those jeans," Tavin stated as they walked up the spiral staircase. Tavin walked slowly, pulling the back of her skirt down.

"Okay, that's true. But, you have got to stop downing your body. If I was into girls, I'd do you," Liza replied.

"Gee, thanks, Liza," Tavin said.

"No problem. Besides, I wish I had some of your ass," Liza stated as they slowly made it upstairs and approached their friends.

"Right now, I wish I could give you some of my ass, because it's making this toddler sized skirt that you coaxed me into rise damn near to my ass crack," Tavin said. Liza laughed and looked at her.

"Why are you being so melodramatic, Tav?" Liza asked as Felicia and Nichelle ran to them and hugged them, with champagne glasses in their hands.

"What's up with Tav, now?" Nichelle asked as she and Felicia looked over at Tavin and Liza. Nichelle was dressed in a red halter top, skintight denim capri's with denim high heeled sandals.

"She's bitchin' that the skirt is too short, but I told her, she has great legs and it looks good on her," Liza said.

"You got an ass. Nothing to be ashamed of. You look good, Tavy," Felicia replied, dressed in hip hugger acid washed vintage jeans, a larged glitter and rhinestone belt that hung sideways and loosely around her waist, with a ripped sleeve white t-shirt that had "Do Me" written in big cursive handwriting, in rhinestones.

"Yeah, you do have an ass, but most sisters do. You look good in that skirt, girl. You know Liza would tell you if you looked trampy," Nichelle said, sipping her champagne. They all looked at her.

"Speaking of trampy, can your stuff breathe in those capri's?" Liza asked Nichelle.

"My man likes it," Nichelle replied.

"Of course, he does. Your chocha is is on full display for him in those pants, chica," Felicia replied.

"Again, can your shit get some air, Shelly?" Tavin asked as they all laughed.

"I was going to ask the same thing," Trey replied, his hazel eyes smiling as he came over, sipping on a drink with a huge smile. They all hugged him, and said, "Happy birthday, T." They all got that look when they saw Trey. He was GQ fine like the rest of the guys, but he had an exotic look. His father was Japanese and White, and his mother was black--imagine--6'1, honey colored, slanted hazel eyes, short, curly inky black hair, sexy as all get out, and a chemical engineer. Trey always made them go, hmmm. He held them all in his arms, which were wrapped around their shoulders.

"Damn, I'm a lucky bastard. Four of the sexiest ass women in the place hugging me? What did I do to deserve this?" Trey asked.

"It's your birthday...don't get used to it, T," Liza said as they laughed.

"I guess you told me. Ladies, I'm 29, pushin' 30. What do you think?" Trey asked, posing as they laughed.

"You still fine, papi," Felicia replied.

"You look good, boy," Liza said.

"Hot boy," Nichelle stated.

"You aiiight," Tavin replied.

"Thank you, thank you. Well, have fun, drinks are on me...do your thang," Trey replied as he was pulled away by a milk chocolate, long haired sister. Donovan and Nicholas walked up and hugged them. Felicia moved out of Nicholas reach so he wouldn't hug her. Nicholas just looked at her and she rolled her eyes at him. Felicia pulled Liza with her and walked downstairs, bopping her head to Kanye's " Golddigger". Liza elbowed Nichelle. Donovan stood behind Nichelle, kissed her on the shoulder and danced behind her, holding her by the waist. Cameron walked up the stairs, behind Tavin, who didn't see him. Cameron gave her the once over and smiled. Tavin was mad sexy, he thought. Why did she cover all that up, he asked himself. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He let his eyes roam from her pretty, sexy french pedicured toes in those sexy ass heels, to her gorgeous, legs, to her ass, letting his gaze follow to the skin exposed in the tank top, to the sexy, spiky flips that caressed her head. The woman was extremely sexy, he thought. Why hadn't he noticed it before?

"Damn, Tav, you look good," Nicholas replied. "Turn around, girl," Tavin said, as she laughed and did a Vanna White spin. Tavin then pulled her skirt down.

"Oh, damn, you didn't see my ass, did you?" she asked. Cameron walked behind her and put his hands over her eyes. Tavin jumped. Cameron put his finger on his lips so that Nicholas, Donovan and Nichelle wouldn't say anything.

"Yeah, I saw your ass, little lady and I like it," Cameron asked in a country hick voice.

"Got damn it, I knew this damn skirt was too short. Who is this? Trey?" she asked.

"A secret admirer, little lady," Cameron asked.

"I'm gonna show you how much of a lady I am if you don't take your hands off my eyes man," Tavin said.

"Aw, don't be like that sugar dumplin'. That skirt ain't short enough. You lookin' real sexy in that skirt, girly. If I asked you to wrap those fine, pretty brown legs around me, would ya?" Cameron asked as everyone tried to hold in their laugh.

"Hell no! Look, Gomer Pyle, if you don't take your damn hands off of my eyes, you are going to permanently have a low sperm count," Tavin replied with her right hand on her right hip.

"Aw, sweet thang, don't do me like that. I need my nuts, sugar pie," and Cameron started laughing along with Nicholas, Donovan and Nichelle. Tavin heard that laugh and turned around with a smile on her face. Tavin popped Cameron on the shoulder. She glanced at him, in all his sexiness. He had on a black blazer, a green vintage t-shirt, and jeans, with green and white Adidas.

"You shit, you are so stupid. I should have know it was your dumb ass. What's up?" Tavin asked.


"Nothing...except your skirt. I couldn't help it, Tavin. You were pulling your skirt down like your ass was on fire. It was pretty funny. But, you look very good, Tav. You should wear short skirts more often, babe," Cameron replied. Tavin tried to hide her blush, but it was too late. Cameron grinned at her and decided not to tease her about her blushing at his compliment.

"That's what I told her," Nicholas replied as he followed a pretty young woman downstairs to the dance floor.

"Well, thank you. I received a compliment from Cameron Caldwell. Hell, I must look good," Tavin replied.

"You do. Tav, I mean, no disrespect...," Cameron began.

"You are a lie. You do mean to disrespect, you jackass, so go on and say it," said Tavin.

"Yeah, I do. It's just that, you used to dress like a nun, Tav. The only visible skin on your body was your face and your hands," Cameron said. Tavin grinned.

"Oh, so sue me for dressing like a freakin' lady and not a skank in training," Tavin stated. Cameron looked at her from her feet, to the top of her head slowly, and smiled.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, sweetheart, but if that skirt gets any shorter, you won't be in training...you'll be a full fledged skank. I don't know what's got into...oh, I forgot. Nothing has got into you...," Cameron replied.

"I have Mace and I'm not afraid to use it, Caldwell," Tavin stated as he smiled.

"Ooh, so testy, Tavin. It's just that lately, you've been actually sporting colors and you haven't been dressing like that lady from the Norman Rockwell painting and tonight...you're showing enough skin to almost be arrested for indecent exposure. What the hell has happened to my anal, uptight, number cruncher? Is she actually taking the advice of her friends and learning that there are other colors out there besides beige, black and navy? Is she actually out on a Saturday night instead of practicing to be a spinster? Does she actually have a life now? Oh, my baby...I'm so proud of you," Cameron stated with a smile as he pinched her cheek. Tavin smiled at him and Nichelle and Donovan laughed.

"You can kiss all of my ass, you dickhead," Tavin stated.

"You sure as hell don't have to bend over for me to do it, either, with that Gap Kids skirt on," Cameron replied laughing as Tavin popped him upside the head.

"To hell with you! It's not that short...is it?" Tavin asked pulling it down. Cameron laughed.

"I'm playin', Tav. No joke--You really look incredible tonight," Cameron said, gently nudging her with his elbow.

"Thanks, again," Tavin replied as they smiled at each other. Tavin broke away first and looked over at Nichelle and Donovan, who were grinding on each other with drinks in their hands.

"Well, I know what they want to be doing. If they don't stop, she may be the first woman to get pregnant from dry humping," Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

"The least you could do is get a room. I don't want my first godchild conceived in a club, while you two freaks are grinding to "Big Pimpin," Cameron yelled.

"Yeah, the least you could do is wait for "Half on a Baby" to come on," Tavin said as she and Cameron laughed.

"You two should take your act on the road," Nichelle replied.

"Look, we're married. That means, I can legally hump on my wife anywhere, anytime I want, right baby?" Donovan asked.

"That's right, snookie," Nichelle said as they continued to dance lewdly with each other.

"Snookie?" Cameron and Tavin asked at the same time and burst out laughing.

"Aw, man, you know I'm tellin'. Your nickname sounds like the name of a dog treat, man," Cameron replied as Donovan gave him the finger and continued to dance with his wife.

Tavin began to take off her leather coat and Cameron came behind her and pulled it off. He slowly looked over her bare shouder and arms in the hot pink one shouldered top. All he wanted to do was kiss every inch of bare skin, but he had to keep those thoughts to himself. Cameron glanced down her back and saw a glimpse of a small, colorful tatoo, stationed on the small of her back. Tavin adjusted her blouse and the tatoo was gone. Tavin's got a tatoo? Cameron asked himself. Straight laced, conservative, Tavin Wilson--a tatoo? There was more to her than meets the eye, Cameron thought as he took off his blazer and placed her leather coat on the table with his, near the birthday gifts.

Tavin rubbed her bare arms and stared at Cameron. How could he make jeans and a t-shirt look sexy? She found herself licking her lips as she watched the muscles in his arms contract. Damn, the boy was fine, she thought, as she chewed on her thumbnail. Tavin stopped looking at Cameron and focused on Nichelle and Donovan. When they were near each other, they always behaved as if they were the only ones in the room. They were totally into each other. Tavin smiled at them and knew that was what it was like to be in love with someone. Tavin wondered if she would ever find someone that she cared about in that way. Her mind immediately went to Cameron, because he had returned to her with a smile on that gorgeous face, grabbing her hands. Tavin cleared her head of those thoughts because it would probably never happen.

Cameron didn't know what she was thinking about, but he had a pretty good idea. He pulled her by the hand and said, "Come with me, wild woman. Let's go dance," as they descended the spiral staircase and walked to the dance floor in the middle of the club. Felicia walked up to Cameron and began to dance with him. Tavin bopped her head and snapped her fingers to "The Club," as Trey danced behind Tavin and whispered, "You owe me dance, since I just look alright." Tavin turned around and laughed at Trey.

"Only because it's your birthday," Tavin replied as she and Trey began to dance. Trey looked over his head at Cameron as he looked at Tavin dancing. Tavin could really move...too good.

"Damn," Trey mouthed to Cameron and Cameron smiled in agreement. What the hell? Tavin Wilson could dance? Tavin and Trey danced for a few songs, then Nicholas and one with Cameron. He didn't want to cramp her style, even though it killed him to see her dancing with his friends. Cameron, Nicholas and Trey went back upstairs. You could see the entire dance floor from upstairs and as Cameron looked down on Tavin, he smiled because she was actually letting go and having fun. Nichelle and Liza rejoined Tavin and Felicia on the dance floor and Cameron continued to smile as he watched her dance. Donovan nodded to Cameron and Trey and Nicholas laughed. Trey popped Cameron in the back of the head.

"Man, what the...?" Cameron exlaimed.

"Those hips got you mesmerized, huh, Cam? You were in a daze, man. We've been trying to get your attention for a minute," Trey said.

"Yeah, you were almost slobbing. What's up with you and Tavin? Are you finally going to make a move?" Donovan asked.

"Maybe," Cameron replied.

"I'm not gonna front, Tavin looks sexy as hell. I haven't seen her dressed like that...ever," Trey stated.

"Yeah, she's finally relaxing and having fun. I was worried about her for a minute," Nicholas said.

"Yeah," Cameron replied, his eyes still on Tavin.

"Playa', playa'! You really want to get with her? I thought you just wanted to see how the booty works, but, damn. You serious?" Trey asked. Cameron tried to appear nonchalant as he shrugged his shoulders and turned away from the dance floor.

"I dig her, yeah. I mean, we've been getting along, you know. But, I do wonder about hitting it. I mean, a woman who has that much passion when she's verbally boxing, she's gotta be on fire when the lights go off," Cameron replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"You jonesin' for Tavin Wilson. Never thought I'd see the day that you would admit it," Trey said.

"It only took eight years," Donovan replied taking a sip of his drink. Nicholas pointed to Nichelle.

"Donovan, that guy looks like he wants to get to know your lady in the biblical sense," Nicholas replied as they all looked at Nichelle and a tall, light skinned guy dance closely with Nichelle.

"Who the hell is that? What the....I got to get my wife, man," Donovan replied, calmly walking down the stairs, to the dance floor and pulling Nichelle away from her dance partner. They all laughed. Cameron turned away from the dance floor again.

"Donovan pulled Nichelle away from that guy like he had SARS, man. What's the big deal? They were just dancing. Talk about possessive, huh," Cameron replied, drinking the rest of his drink.

"Yeah, Donovan looked as if he wanted to strangle the guy," Nicholas replied. Trey motioned for Nicholas to look to the dance floor. Nicholas saw what Trey saw and smiled, then he saw Felicia and his smile turned into a frown. Cameron was bopping his head to "Drop it Like it's Hot,", completely oblivious to the dance floor.

"Oh, you think that's funny, huh?" Trey asked.

"It is. He knows who she's going home to," Cameron replied.

"Oh, really?" Trey asked.

"Really," Cameron replied.

"Well, why don't you turn your attention to the dance floor and notice the chocolate and pink center between the vanilla and butter wafers," Trey replied. Cameron smiled as he turned his eyes to the dance floor and saw Tavin dancing between two guys, obviously enjoying herself. Cameron's jaw clenched as a wave of jealously washed over him. Cameron wanted to run downstairs and cut in, but he decided to play it cool. She was just dancing...she was having fun and that's what he wanted...right?

"It's cool. We're just friends. They're just dancing," Cameron stated calmly, gritting his teeth as the Spanish guy grabbed Tavin by the waist and pulled her closer.

"Yeah, right bro," Trey said.

"He'll be on the dance floor as soon as the next song comes on," Nicholas replied. Cameron continued to stare as he watched Tavin dance with those guys. The more he watched, the angrier he got.

Tavin smiled at the Spanish guy who was dancing in front of her and she felt someone staring at her. Tavin looked up and saw Cameron, watching her with the oddest expression on his face. Was he jealous? Tavin finger waved to him and continued to dance with her cute dance companions, as Cameron nodded his head.

What the hell? The little witch had the nerve to smile and wave at him, Cameron thought as he watched her dip lower and move her hips more seductively. Tavin smiled to herself as she danced. He wanted to stare and not dance with her, then she'd give him a show. He barely danced with her all night, and her feelings were a little hurt. They were just friends, right? Don't want to dance with me, well, take that, Tavin said to herself as she danced more seductively.

Oh, so that's how she wants to play it, Cameron thought as he walked slowly down the spiral staircase towards the dance floor. What the hell was she doing, Cameron thought, making his way throught the crowd on the dance floor.

Tavin had enough of her two dance partners and she flashed Fee a "help me" look. Felicia saw the look and noticed the guys that Tavin were dancing with were getting a little too frisky and Felicia pulled her away towards another section of the dance floor. "Check on It," began and Tavin and Felicia sang the chorus. Tavin had her eyes closed for a second as she danced and when she opened them, she felt strong, familiar hands on her waist. The sexy cologne was a dead giveaway. She turned her head and Cameron gave her a sexy smile, pulling her back closer to his front. He leaned his head down to her ear and listened to her sing, which was not good, but not bad.

"Oh, it's just you," Tavin replied, putting her arms up high and snapping her fingers as she danced.

"Who did you think it was...dumb or dumber?" Cameron asked, moving with her.

"You know, I didn't know, because my asshole radar began to beep. It told me that it was your average, run of the mill idiot and 'lo and behold...it was you," Tavin replied with a grin.
Cameron laughed.

"I just came over to save you from the Hillside Stranglers, that's all. A thank you would suffice," Cameron said.

Tavin did some kind of pop lock belly dancer move with her hips and Cameron licked his bottom lip as he continued to dance with her.

"Aw, shit...you're welcome," Cameron said as Tavin laughed. Cameron leaned his lips towards her ear and whispered, "I didn't know you could move like that."

"And I didn't know that you could actually keep a beat. You move well, white boy," Tavin replied as Cameron gave a low chuckle.

"I have a lot of moves that you haven't seen and I'm going to leave it at that," Cameron whispered, his lips right on her ear. Tavin bit her bottom lip.

"Okay dokie...I'm not going to even touch that one," Tavin replied.

"I'm sure you can feel it touching you," Cameron whispered as he nipped her ear with his lips. Tavin sighed and tried to move away, but he pulled her back.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, come back here. Oh, I see. It was okay for Bert and Ernie, complete strangers, to dance on you like this, but when I get a little closer, you move away. That's not fair. Don't worry...I'm a big boy. I know how to control myself," Cameron whispered, nipping her lips again. Tavin tried to change the subject.

"Cameron, you don't know everything about me. You have a lot to learn," Tavin replied. Cameron stopped nipping her ear and answered her.

"I'm beginning to see that. Oh, by the way, Tavin, I definitely like what I see...I love what I see." Tavin smiled to herself and Cameron grinned.

"I know you do, but you can't have it...Na Na Nee Boo Boo," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed.

"You sure about that?" Cameron asked, in that low, sexy, deep voice of his. Tavin avoided his question and they danced through another uptempo song as "Half-Crazy" came on. Tavin pulled away.

"I love this song, but...," Tavin said as Cameron pulled her in his arms. He placed her arms around his neck and pulled his arms around her waist, holding her closely. Cameron looked down into her eyes.

"Hey, you owe me for stepping on my foot at the reception. We didn't finish our dance. Besides, this song kind of describes what's going on with us, don't you think?" Cameron asked, as Tavin avoided his gaze and his question, looking at his shoulder. She laid her head on his chest and enjoyed the closeness of him.

"Cameron," she said.

"Yes, baby?" Cameron asked.

"Don't even think about grabbing my booty...and don't call me baby," Tavin replied with a smile. Cameron laughed.

"Yes, your majesty," he whispered, listening to the song, which he could really relate to. The woman in his arms had his mind half-crazy and he didn't know what to do. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, and Cameron held her tighter, not wanting to let go.

Good Lord, the man smelled good, and he felt even better, Tavin thought. They were just friends, but he felt so good and she felt safe and wanted, something she hadn't felt in a long time. It was comforting...the closeness, the embrace and the man. This was something she could get used to.

They danced some more until Tavin had to sit down. It was also past her bedtime, but she was having so much fun. Cameron held her hand and guided her back upstairs to the party. Cameron sat in the last seat available. Tavin looked around. Cameron smiled and patted his lap. Tavin shook her head no.

"Come on, cutie pie, don't be shy," he replied, batting his ridiculously beautiful and long eyelashes at her. Tavin laughed.

"I'm not shy. I'm afraid I may break your legs," Tavin replied.

"You are kind of thick in the waist, but I like that. It's a chance I'm willing to take. Besides, if my legs are gonna go, at least I could say I had a great ass on them before they left. Come on, sit down," Cameron said, pulling her into his lap. Cameron held her by the waist and Tavin closed her eyes, laying her head back on his chest. They all looked over at Cameron and gave him a thumbs up sign. Cameron laughed.

Nichelle lightly kicked Cameron under the table and smiled. She never saw Tavin that close to any man. Please Lord, Nichelle prayed, let her begin to find happiness. That's all I want, Nichelle thought as Cameron smiled back at her. Tavin let out a huge yawn.

"You ready to go? You want me to take you home?" Cameron asked, whispering in her ear.

"Yes, please,"as they stood up. Cameron and Tavin put on their jackets and Tavin kissed Trey on the cheek.

"I hope you like your gift, birthday boy," Tavin replied.

"If it's like all the other great gifts you give me, I'm sure I will. Thanks for comin', babe," Trey replied as they hugged. They said their goodbyes and walked into the cold night. Cameron waited for the valet to pull his car around.

"Time to go, Sleeping Beauty," Cameron replied as Tavin yawned again. He helped her into the passengers seat and tipped the valet, sat in the driver's seat and pulled away from the club. They drove for about 5 minutes, then Cameron asked a question.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a tattoo?"

"You didn't ask. It wasn't that important...hell, you ain't that important, so why would I tell you?" Tavin asked, completely lying. Cameron nodded his head, knowingly.

"Alright, smart ass. Did you have fun? Well, if you didn't, I know Beavis and Butthead from earlier did. They got to roll on a sexy, albeit crazy woman. They probably went home and handled themself, thinking about you," Cameron replied, as Tavin snorted.

"Funny. I did have fun, though. I need to do that more often," Tavin said.

"Yes, you need to go out and have fun...and you need to get laid ASAP. You wouldn't have been dry humping those guys if you were hitting some high notes, but I'm not one to gossip, so you didn't here that from me," Cameron replied with a smile.

"Ha ha," Tavin replied with a yawn. Cameron parked in front of her apartment and watched Tavin yawn again. They walked into the building and walked into the elevator. Tavin took his arm and laid her head against him. Cameron smiled and thought about their other elevator adventure, but he looked at her and she was too tired to even give him a comeback in the car, so he knew he couldn't start something in the elevator. Cameron and Tavin walked to her door and Cameron took her keys, and unlocked the door. Tavin told him to come in and he took a seat on the couch. 10 minutes later, Tavin called his name. Cameron walked to her bedroom door, looked around and walked in, taking in the deep purple, lavender and tan color scheme. Tavin was sitting up in the bed, dressed in a white tank top and black capri pj pants. Cameron looked around her room and smiled as he sat next to her on the bed. This was her way of showing him that she trusted him, he thought, by allowing him into her sanctuary. No man had ever been in her bedroom and Tavin was not about to let Cameron know that.

"Just because you are in here, don't go getting any ideas," Tavin replied, sitting cross legged in her bed.

"I wouldn't think of it. So, this is the inside of Tavin Wilson's bedroom...interesting. Not exactly as I imagined it, that's for sure. I don't see the black candles, the voodoo dolls or the pentagram. Where's the cauldron and your broom stick?" Cameron asked smiling at her. Tavin smiled.

"They're in the the bathroom along with the batwings, the toads, and the potion that makes smug ass men's members shrink to the size of a vienna sausage. Any other questions?" Tavin asked, not feeling tired anymore. Cameron smirked.

"No. So, when did you get your tatoo?" Cameron asked.

"After I graduated from Georgetown," Tavin replied.

"Can I see it?" Cameron asked.

"Okay, but don't try to get a free feel, Cameron," Tavin replied as he laughed.

"Damn, you know me too well," he replied. Tavin turned her back to him and lifted her tank top. Cameron looked at the small butterfly that merged into a phoenix. It was on the small of her back, one of the sexiest parts of a woman, Cameron thought. The tatoo had to hold a special meaning for Tavin, but he thought it was incredibly sexy. He traced the colorful tatoo gently with the tip of his finger, along her beautiful brown skin. Her skin was silky, and soft, just like he remembered it. He didn't want to stop touching her. Tavin loved the feel of his fingertip caressing her, but she had to stop him. Tavin pulled her top down and turned back to face him, looking into his eyes.

"I know that what you're thinking and it suits me. I did it on a whim, thinking about some of the things I've been through. It was totally unexpected. Sorry the backstory doesn't have a heavier meaning, but that's it," Tavin replied as Cameron moved closer to her.

"Oh. I thought that you were going to tell me it was something ritualistic that you had to do in order to protect your coven or something," Cameron replied with a smile. They stared at each other and Tavin play jabbed Cameron in the arm.

"Such a comedian," Tavin replied. Cameron slowly caressed her left cheek with the back of his right hand, staring into her eyes. Tavin couldn't win the stare down and she laughed, because the feeling of his hand on her and the way that he stared, unnerved her.

"What, Cameron? You know it's not polite to stare. Who am I kidding? You don't have any manners. You probably still piss in the street," Tavin replied with a small smile. Cameron continued his ministrations and continued to stare into her eyes. Tavin thought she was going to slide and turn into a puddle of goo in her bed.

"Only when I'm pissy drunk. Did I tell you how sexy you looked tonight?" Cameron asked moving closer. Tavin moved back and Cameron moved closer until she couldn't move back anymore. Cameron smiled.

"No," Tavin said.

"Well, you looked very sexy, Tavin," Cameron said. Tavin tried to hide her blush and continued to speak.

"Thanks, but the bouncer, some guy with an S-curl, two of the bartenders, the guy that looked like Beetlejuice...," Tavin replied but Cameron interrupted her.

"Okay, I get it. You got hit on all night. They said you looked hot. Whoopty-doo. I really don't want to hear about that, especially when I'm sitting this close to you in a bed that no man has probably ever sat in, and you haven't banished me. Let me have this moment, please," Cameron stated as he continued to look into her beautiful brown eyes. There was silence for a minute until Tavin began to speak.

"What? Do I have something between my teeth or on my face?" Tavin asked softly, feeling as if she was hypnotized.

"No. I'm just looking at you and your cute little face, that's all. I like looking at you. You're very pretty. I especially like looking at you when you're not calling me a stupid muthufucka. Do you mind?" Cameron asked, not caring one way or the other if she did. Tavin swallowed slowly and her eyelashes fluttered when his hand left her face and caressed the inside of her arm.

"It's a little...intimidating. I mean, I can handle when you're being the perv that I know you are when you are undressing me with your eyes, but I don't know how to take the way you're looking at me right now," Tavin replied honestly.

"How am I looking at you?" Cameron asked running the tip of his tongue slowly over his bottom lip. Tavin had to remind herself to breathe. Cameron placed either arm on side of her, moving slowly towards her.

"Like you think I'm beautiful and you can't take your eyes off me," Tavin whispered. Cameron smiled.

"Tell her what she's won, Bob," Cameron replied in a game show voice as Tavin giggled. They stared at each other in silence for a minute, then Cameron spoke.

"Do you know what I want to do right now, Tavin?" Cameron asked in a low voice.

"I think so. Bring it on," Tavin whispered staring into the face of a man that was too fine for words. Cameron's head leaned in slowly towards her and he captured her lips with his. He slowly kissed her as he pulled her face into his hands, bringing her closer to him, if that was possible. Tavin let out a soft gaspy, moan and he smiled against her lips, kissing her more intensely. He had to stop kissing her before he really couldn't stop. Cameron pulled away, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose and stared at Tavin's face. Her eyes were closed and her swollen, kissed lips were puckered, awaiting more kisses. She looked utterly adorable, he thought. Cameron ran the tip of his finger slowly along her chin, then down her cute little nose, then over her lips and gave them another, sweet, kiss, then a loud smack.

"I really missed your lips, baby," he breathily whispered, staring at her.

"Yeah, they missed you, too. Hey, Caldwell, what are you trying to do to a sista'? That was getting pretty good," Tavin whispered as her eyes slowly opened. Cameron bit his bottom lip and put his forehead against hers, waiting for his breathing to normalize.

"I know. I'm a pretty good kisser, huh? You don't have to be proud, you can admit it," he whispered, his green eyed gaze fixed on her. Tavin smiled, then placed a small peck on his lips.

"I know that I am only adding to your over-inflated ego, but yeah, you are a damn good kisser. Wait, why are we talking? Why did you stop?" Tavin asked. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist and Tavin played with the lapel of his blazer.

"I didn't want to, sweetheart, believe me. It's your fault...giving me a lap dance on the dance floor and throwing me for a loop with the wardrobe switch, which, by the way, really works for me," Cameron replied with a grin as Tavin laughed.

"It works for you, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah...big time. Then, on top of that, I'm here...in your bed...really close to you, and you smell...and you look...and you feel...and those lips taste so...whew. Baby, I had to stop or I wouldn't have been able to stop, do you know what I mean?" Cameron asked, looking into her eyes. Tavin didn't want him to stop, but she knew she wasn't ready to sleep with him, especially when her feelings about him were still oddly confusing.

"Yeah, I do...and don't call me baby," Tavin stated with a grin.

Cameron smiled. "You like me calling you that. I can tell. You blush a little and you always give me a small smile. Stop fightin' it, baby," he whispered, giving her a small peck on her lips. She did like it, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he was right.

"Just because I like your lips does not mean that I won't put you out. Try me and I will," Tavin replied.

"No, you won't. You know why? Because you like having me here, close to you, like this and you want to know something? I like being here, baby. Hey, since we've established that you are not going to put me out, does that mean you want me to stay and...," Cameron asked, as Tavin shook her head no.

"You arrogant bastard. Don't make me hurt you, Cameron. I'm not with that...at least, not yet," Tavin replied. Cameron smiled brightly.

"Oh, so that means you're recruiting me...for tension relief...in the near future? If you are, I am more than qualified to assist you with that. Trust me, sweetheart, I would be extremely delighted to do whatever and however, to you and and for you. I just want to help out the cause. I'm a giver and you know what they say...it's always better to give than receive, but in this case we would both be giving and receiving, ya know what I'm saying?" Cameron asked, running his tongue slowly over his bottom lip and giving her the sexiest grin she had ever seen. Be strong, Tavin, she thought .

"Oh, yeah, I forgot how unselfish and selfless you are. As tempting as that sounds...let me think about it," Tavin replied putting her thumbnail in her mouth. Cameron leaned over and slowly kissed the hand of the thumb that she was chewing, giving her the sweetest smile. Tavin looked at her hand, then at him and let out a deep breathe.

"Not fair...at all. Okay, well, I've thought about it, and, you can continue to fantasize in technicolor, wide screen and HD an that is as close as you are going to get to it, sweetie," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed. He kissed her on the forehead and stood up on the side of the bed, pulling her up with him. He took her hand.

"Shit, I tried. You gotta give me that," Cameron replied, as he walked to her front door.

"I'll give you an A- for effort," Tavin replied, looking up into his beautiful green eyes with a smile. Cameron looked down into her eyes and cupped her chin in his hand.

"An A-? Damn, you're tough. I'd better go, but seriously, when you do think about it...," Cameron said, as Tavin interrupted him.

"You're the first one on the list," she said with a smile. Cameron gave her his heartstopping lopsided grin and kissed her on the forehead. Tavin opened the door and he leaned against the doorjamb.

"Call me so that I can know that the egomaniac got home in one piece," Tavin replied.

"Will do, pretty girl," Cameron whispered as he kissed her right cheek, then her lips softly. After he kissed her, he ran his hand along her cheek, smiled and walked out of her apartment. Tavin leaned against her closed door and smiled as she walked to her bedroom. Cameron could have continued to kiss her and she would have let him do whatever he wanted, but he surprised her. She wasn't ready for that and he knew it. How the hell did he know that, Tavin asked herself.

Cameron called Tavin, let her know that he was home, and began to think. Most women didn't give a damn if he got home or not and here was Tavin Wilson, ballbuster, asking him to let her know that he made it home safely. How sweet was that, Cameron thought. Cameron realized that his feelings for Tavin were more than he thought and she shared his feelings. He realized that he really wanted Tavin Wilson and it was time to become more aggressive. She wouldn't know what hit her, Cameron thought with a playful smile on his face.

Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

Chapter 7

It was the beginning of November, and Tavin was surprised at the fact that she and Cameron were getting closer--without any bloodshed. Who would have thought?

This first week in November had been a long and tedious one for Tavin, but, surprisingly she made changes in her schedule. She now worked 9 hour days instead of the 14 that used to be her signature. On this particular Friday, she was leaving early, as she usually did on her Shoe Day. Every 1st Friday of every other month, Tavin left work after lunchtime and indulged herself with shoe shopping. Her limit was usually 3 pair of shoes. Shoes and handbags were a few of her guilty pleasures and although, it was quite costly, she never regretted it.

Tavin walked out of the glass doors of her office building into the brisk, cold day, one of many in New York. Tavin tied her black leather coat tighter around her waist as she tried to hail a cab. Tavin's pocket vibrated and she heard her cell phone ringing. She smiled as she saw Cameron's name appear on the Caller ID. She opened her phone and answered with black leather gloved hands.

"This is Tavin," she said.

"Hey there, good lookin'! What are ya doing? I wanted to know if you wanted to have a late lunch with me?" Cameron asked, driving down the street from Tavin's office. Although Cameron had lunch an hour ago, he would eat again if it meant spending time with her.

"Damn, you mean I could have had a free lunch? I wished you would have called earlier. As usual, you have crappy timing. I ate already. Besides, it's Shoe Day. I'm out of the office until Monday," Tavin replied happily.

"Shoe Day? What in the hell is Shoe Day?" Cameron asked. Tavin explained her ritual and Cameron laughed.

"You actually leave work...you...leave work....early? On a Friday? To shop for shoes? I couldn't get you to leave work early to go to dinner last week and you leave early to shop for shoes? Women are freakin' nuts! Why didn't you inform me of this time honored ritual of yours?" Cameron asked.

"Nun-ya," Tavin replied, still trying to hail a cab.

"Nun-ya?" Cameron asked.

"I didn't tell you because it was Nun-ya business. Besides, men are not interested in women and their pleasures...," Tavin said as Cameron interrupted.

"I object. I am all about my lady and her pleasure--food, clothes...sex...especially sex," he replied.

"Oh, lord, here we go," Tavin said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't stop until my woman is satisfied. I'm damn good at pleasuring, too. Believe that. You want to find out? I'd be happy to give you a full demonstration," Cameron said, grinning into the phone as his car pulled up where Tavin was and he watched her walk in the cold. She hadn't even noticed his car.

"I'm sure you would...freak. Besides, men don't need to know everything about a woman. We like to keep some things to ourselves," Tavin stated.

"Women...like to keep things to themselves? As much as you like to whine and complain and talk about yourself? Yeah, right. Moving on. It's cold outside today, huh, Tav?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, indeed. I can't get a cab and my nipples are frozen," Tavin said. As soon as she said it, she wished she wouldn't have.

"Frozen nipples...that means they're like frozen chocolate drops. Can I defrost...," Cameron replied.

"Don't go there, Cam. It's too damn cold and my hands are too stiff from the cold to execute a good right hook," Tavin said.

"Tavin?" Cameron asked.

"What?" Tavin asked.

"Why don't you look to your left?" Cameron asked. Tavin looked to her left and saw Cameron pull up to her smiling. He got out of the car and walked to the passenger's door.

"You need a ride, miss?" he asked.

"Hell, yeah," Tavin said. Cameron's hand was on the handle of the car door, but he wouldn't open it. He smiled down at her. Tavin put her hands on her hips. She knew that damn smile. It wasn't good.

"Come on, Cameron. It's cold," Tavin said.

"If I give you a ride...will you give me one?" Cameron asked pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Yeah, you can have a ride...," Tavin said licking her lips, placing her gloved hand to Cameron's face.

"Ooh really. We can be at my penthouse in 10 minutes,"Cameron smiled widely and moved closer to her.

"You can have a ride...in an ambulance...to the ER...if you don't quit playing with me and let me in that damn car!" Tavin said loudly. Cameron opened the door quickly and let her get in, quickly getting in the driver's seat. Once he was seated, he pulled away and glanced over at Tavin who was smiling in the heated car.

"Just thought I would ask. You are one scary chic," Cameron replied. He looked over at her after she "thawed" and gave her a dimpled grin.

"Hey, sweetheart."

"Hey, Cameron...and don't call me sweetheart," Tavin replied with a smile.

"Whatever. Did you have a good day at school, dear?" Cameron asked in a hilariously false old maid voice. Tavin shook her head and smiled.

"Yes, I did. I only got put in time-out once," Tavin said.

"That's good. So, where to first? Where are we going?" Cameron asked.

"We? Who said anything about we? You asked me if I needed a ride. You didn't say anything about wanting to come with. This is a sacred day for me. Your testosterone may ruin it," Tavin stated.

"I am really curious to see what this "holiday" is all about. I saved your cute...round...sexy...little ass from the harsh cold. The least you could do is let me accompany you to the festivities," Cameron replied, glancing at her with a look that could melt the iciest of hearts. Tavin blew out a breath.

"Oh...alright. I guess you can come, but you'd better not rush me or tell me anything about time. The minute you do, poof...you are gone. Agreed?" Tavin asked, putting out her hand as they approached a red light. Cameron nodded in agreement and shook her hand, with a grin on his face. Tavin gave him the directions to the store, which was only twenty minutes away.

"You know, you could have died from frost bite. The least you could do is give me kiss right here," Cameron stated as he pointed to his right cheek. Tavin kissed his right cheek.

"And right here," Cameron said, pointing to his left cheek. Tavin giggled and kissed his left cheek.

"And here," Cameron said, pointing to his lips. Tavin gave him a small peck, but Cameron caught her lips in a kiss that took her by surprise. Tavin warmed completely up from that. After the kiss, Tavin heard horns honking and Cameron was staring at her lips, wanting another kiss. Why did he have to look at her like that...with those eyes, she thought.

"Green light, Cameron," Tavin whispered. Cameron pulled away from her slowly.

"Just trying to warm you up. Did it help?" He asked glancing at her.

"Yeah, thanks," Tavin replied as they drove in silence for a few minutes, then Cameron brought up something funny and they spoke until they reached the store. Cameron parked and they walked into the store with Cameron's hand on the small of her back. Tavin was unnerved and excited by the warmth and feel of his hand on her back. Cameron opened the door for her and Tavin slipped inside of the store first, with Cameron's hand still on her back. Jennifer, a regular saleswoman, saw Tavin and smiled brightly at her. Cameron stood next to Tavin.

"Hello, Ms. Wilson. How are you today?" Jennifer asked, immediately turning her attention to Cameron. Whoa, what a babe, Jennifer thought to herself as she smiled at Cameron.

"I'm fine. This is my friend, Cameron Caldwell," Tavin replied. Oh no this heifer is not looking at him like that, with me standing here, Tavin thought as she saw Jennifer eye Cameron like she wanted to eat him with a spoon. Tavin tried to reign in her jealously.

Cameron noticed how Jennifer checked him out and he felt and saw Tavin tense up--she was jealous, he thought. Jennifer was pretty cute and very ballsy, he thought, but he wasn't interested. Cameron wrapped his left arm around Tavin's waist and pulled her closer to him. Cameron kissed her on the cheek, then dropped a soft, sweet kiss on her neck.

"You always introduce me like that, sweetheart, when you know we're much more than that," Cameron replied, nuzzling her neck, then kissing her cheek again. Tavin blushed, loving the destroyed look on Jennifer's face. He held out his right hand to shake Jennifer's, whose eyes told him that she was pretty disappointed. Jennifer saw the way he looked at Ms. Wilson and knew she had a snowball's chance in hell with him.

"Nice to meet you, Jennifer," Cameron replied shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Caldwell. So, Ms. Wilson, it's that time of the month again," Jennifer said with a smile. Tavin put her hand on Cameron's chest and looked up at him.

"Yes, it is. Cameron insisted on coming with me and I told him, this is a process that takes time. You've been well warned," Tavin replied. Cameron laughed.

"Well, any man that is willing to come with a woman while she shops for shoes is a keeper in my book," Jennifer stated. Tavin was going to say something, but Cameron pulled her chin up with his finger, staring down into her eyes.

"Tavin...just agree with the lady, baby, so I can see what the fuss is all about," he replied. Tavin looked up into his eyes and grinned. She thought she was going to melt on the spot. Jennifer eyed the way Cameron looked at Tavin. The man was a goner. Ms. Wilson was a very lucky woman, Jennifer thought.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So, show me what's new," Tavin replied as she slowly removed herself from Cameron's grip. Cameron smiled, because he knew he was getting to her.

"Right this way," Jennifer replied as Tavin followed her to the back of the store. Cameron followed slowly behind them, taking a seat on one of the benches in the back of the store.

3 hours later, and Tavin was still shopping. Cameron handled a few business calls that were forwarded to his cell phone and just watched her shop. Cameron didn't moan or complain, but he did let her know if a color was ugly or not. She really liked shoes, he thought as he watched her face light up when she saw a shoe she really liked. Although he loved the way high heels made a woman's legs look, he didn't see what the big deal was...but then again, he wasn't a woman.
Although this wasn't his type of hype, this allowed him another glimpse of the multifaceted, pretty distraction that was Tavin Wilson. Cameron spotted a red pair of alligator ankle strap stillettos, which were beyond sexy. Cameron walked over to Tavin, who was sitting trying to decide on two pair of brown high heels.

"I don't know much about women's shoes, but these are very sexy. Why don't you try these on, Tav?" he asked. Tavin looked at the pretty red shoes and sighed.

"Because I don't have anywhere to wear them. I can't wear them to work or church. Besides, red shoes are definitely not me," Tavin said. Cameron walked over to Jennifer and asked her for a size 8 in the red shoes.

"Try them on. If they look good, get them. Then, I'll take you somewhere where you can wear them," Cameron replied.

"Where? On the corner?" Tavin asked.

"You always have jokes, don't you Tav?" Cameron asked.

"Hey...somebody's gotta keep the laughs goin'...might as well be me," Tavin replied. Jennifer handed Cameron the box with the shoes and he smiled a thank you. Cameron sat on the floor at her feet and opened the box. He smiled up at Tavin with the right shoe in his hand. Many of the store patrons stared at them.

"Cameron, get off the floor in your suit! You'll ruin it and I don't have the cash to replace it," Tavin stated.

"Don't worry...if something happens to it, I'll find another way for you to pay me back. Now, give me your feet," Cameron replied with a wink, taking her right foot into his hands before she could offer it. He ran his finger slowly from the tip of her big toe to the inside of ankle and looked up at her.

"You've got such pretty feet, Tav," he said as Tavin swallowed.

"Thank you. Now, get off the floor," Tavin said. Cameron slowly slipped the shoe on her foot, then gently buckled the ankle strap. After he completed that task, he stared at her with the most serious expression. Tavin couldn't look away if she wanted to. His hand held her foot and his fingers caressed her calf and her ankle. Tavin shifted in her seat. Cameron gave her a slow grin as he gently let the right foot go, and proceeded to place the left shoe on her foot in the same manner. After the shoe was on the left foot, he made little circles with his thumb along her ankle and foot. Tavin shifted again in her seat, trying to maintain her composure.

"See, I told you. You look good in red..very good. They're hot. They look absolutely gorgeous against your skin and your legs...they make them look sexier than they already are," he replied, running a finger from the middle of her left calf to the back of her ankle. He leaned down, kissed her left ankle, circling it lightly with the tip of his tongue, then her right ankle, which received the same treatment. Cameron sat up as he looked at her feet once last time and smiled.

Tavin was already wet and feeling tingly all over from the look in his eyes, his hands and his touch. Lord, please, give me strength, she thought to herself. Tavin hurriedly stood up and began to fan herself. Every woman in the shop stared, mouth agape at Cameron. He just smiled and winked at Tavin. Tavin walked around in the shoes, away from Cameron.

"Oooh, is it hot in here, or is it just me," she muttered as she walked to one of the full length mirrors in the shoes. They did look good on her. Damn, he's fine and he has good taste in shoes, she thought. What am I going to do, Tavin thought.

Cameron knew he had gotten under her skin, because she had gotten under his. He couldn't help himself. Her feet were pretty and...well, he loved women with pretty feet...and her skin felt so good. Cameron stood up and walked behind her, watching her turn her feet and looking at the shoes from different angles. He put his right hand on the small of her back, and his left hand on her waist, staring at himself and Tavin in the mirror. He liked what he saw. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, inhaling the delicious scent of her.

"Hey, look up, Tavin. We look good together, don't you think?" he whispered in that deep, sexy voice that brought chills down her spine. His lips were directly on her right ear.

He's touching me again, Tavin thought, as she licked her lips nervously. Have mercy, Tavin thought. She looked at them--they did look good. Tavin had to say something to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, we do...but I'm cuter than you," she said. He put both hands on either side of her waist and leaned down to her ear once more. Tavin had to remind herself to breathe. Cameron laughed.

"I'm not going to argue about that one, because for once in you're life, you're right. So what's the verdict, pretty girl?" he asked. Tavin's stomach did flips.

"No, can't get 'em. They're over my 3 pair limit," Tavin replied walking away from Cameron to sit and take off the shoes. She signaled to Jennifer and after her shoes were back on, she walked to the register.

Cameron scratched his head. He saw her try on at least 20 pair of shoes and she was only getting 3 pair? Why try them one if you're not going to get them, he asked himself. Women, he thought.

"You're going to put them back. I told you...," he said.

"No way," Tavin said as she pulled out her credit card to pay for her purchases. Cameron patted her hand and pulled out his credit card. Tavin shook her head no.

"Nope, Caldwell. I can't let you do that," she replied. Jennifer looked at them, not knowing which card to take.

"Tavin, come on," he said.

"Uh huh. Jennifer, ring me up," she replied shoving the card in Jennifer's hand. Cameron looked at her and she narrowed her eyes. Cameron put his card away. He had to respect her boundaries. Tavin was pretty independent and very stubborn, two things he loved about her.

"Well, I'll be damned. That is the first time that a woman has ever refused me when I offered to pay," Cameron said, but then again, Tavin wasn't like other women. Jennifer handed Tavin her receipt and Cameron grabbed her packages.

"There's always a first time for everything. Just call me a pioneer," Tavin replied with a smile. He smiled back. As they departed, out of the store, Tavin stood on tiptoe and kissed Cameron on the lips. Cameron's eyes began to race as he smiled. Those luscious lips of hers were going to kill him.

"Thank you for keeping me company," she said in a low voice. She opened the door for him.

"You're welcome," he replied as they departed the store. One patron said, "Hell, I need to bring my husband to the shoe store."

Upon leaving the store, they decided to have dinner together. Cameron didn't want to let her go yet. There was silence, then Cameron spoke.

"Tav, seriously, listen to me very carefully when I tell you this. I mean this with all sincerity. I am never, ever, coming with you on Shoe Day again. The time that it took you to buy 3 pairs of shoes, I could have ordered and received a mail order bride from Taiwan. Thanks for letting me tag along, but never again," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"I warned you, you stupid ass. Well, I accomplished the goal of making YOU miserable? That's what my world was like for 8 damn years because of your ass. Payback is a bitch. This is so cool. All is right with the universe," Tavin replied sitting back in the leather seat of his car. Cameron shook his head at her and narrowed his eyes.

"Evil ass broad," he replied as they drove to dinner.
*********************************************************

Cameron and Tavin were back at her apartment, watching movies and listening to music. Cameron didn't expect his day to turn out so good. He could have done without the shoes, but he got to spend time with Tavin and that kiss...he never had feelings like this about any woman. He wanted to make her smile, see her happy, protect and care for her. She was constantly in his thoughts. Damn, he thought. I'm in love with Tavin Wilson. Now, how do I get her to see that she loves me too, he thought.

Tavin began to yawn and Cameron smiled.

"That's my cue. Walk me to the door?" he asked, holding out his hand. Tavin smiled, took his hand and walked him to the front door.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked as the back of his right hand caressed her cheek. Tavin felt the tingles again.

"Not much. Why?" she asked.

"You want to do 'not much' together?" Cameron asked, still caressing her cheek.

"Yeah, it's better than doing 'not much' alone...even if it's with you," she said with a grin.

"You are really something," he replied.

"Yep and don't you forget it," she replied.

"So, tomorrow, I'll pick you up for 12:00pm?" Camreron asked, closing the distance between them.

Those damn green eyes, she thought. She was transfixed, in a daze.

"That's fine," she whispered as his head lowered, capturing her lips in a kiss that was not sweet or slow, but filled with desire. How in the hell did he know just how to kiss her, she thought.

"Hmm," Tavin moaned, her arms going around his neck as the kiss deepened. Cameron reluctantly pulled his lips away from hers and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, lovely. I'll see you tomorrow," he replied winking, as Tavin just nodded, touching her fingers to her lips, closing the door. Tavin leaned against the door and whispered, "Lord, be with me, because I want that man...bad."

*********************************************************

Tavin enjoyed the weekend she had with Cameron. They went bowling and dancing with their friends, which was great. Tavin couldn't remember having so much fun and it was all because of Cameron, she finally admitted to herself. The kissing was getting more intense and she found herself wanting more, wanting that man...bad.

The next week, Tavin was in her office looking over quarterly reports on a Thursday morning, when her quacky, but reliable assistant buzzed her.

"Tavin," Shannon Myers whispered, her hazel eyes widening at the sight sitting in the chair across from her desk.

"Yes, Shannon, and why are you whispering?" Tavin replied, not looking up from her report.

"Because I don't want the H.O.'double T' hottie to hear me," Shannon continued in a whisper.

"What are you talking about, Shannon?" Tavin asked.

"There is a man...what a man...a gorgeous man...named Cameron Caldwell, requesting to see you and he looks and smells expensive. God deserves a big thumbs up on this one. What would you like me to do? If you don't want him to come in, can I keep him?" Shannon asked, whispering. Tavin shook her head and laughed.

"No, you silly girl. Send him in, Shannon," Tavin replied, placing her report on her desk as she stood, and fixed her hair as well as her coral, cowl neck, sleeveless cashmere blouse and silk oatmeal colored slacks. Tavin stood near her desk as she heard the door open. Cameron walked into her office, with Shannon close on his heels.

Cameron took in Tavin's appearance and liked what he saw. She looked beautiful. She only wore dark pink lipgloss, which was all she needed, with that flawless, beautiful brown skin, Cameron thought. His smile spread wider as he stared at her from the open office door.

He looked like he stepped out of a photo spread in Esquire magazine. Cameron had on a navy blue suit, a light blue shirt and a red tie, looking scrumptious. She now saw why Shannon was going ga-ga. Mercy, mercy, Tavin thought. Shannon stood behind Cameron, licking her lips as she pointed to Cameron and mouthed, "bootylicious". Tavin bit her bottom lip to contain her giggle as Cameron turned around. Shannon gave Tavin a military salute and continued to stare at Cameron.

"Shannon?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, boss?" Shannon asked. Cameron gave Tavin a lopsided grin and scratched his head.

"You...can...go...now," Tavin stated slowly.

"Oh, yeah, right boss," Shannon replied, still smiling at Cameron.

"Shannon?" Tavin asked.

"Yes, boss?" Shannon asked.

"That means you can go out of the door, close the door and leave," Tavin stated slowly. Cameron bit his lip to stop laughing and Shannon smiled at Tavin.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, Tavin," Shannon replied as she walked out of the door, closing it behind her. Tavin smiled at Cameron as he looked around her office.

"Well, look at what the wind blew in. Do you always leave women, mouth agape, in your wake?" Tavin asked.

"It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it," Cameron replied.

"Right, you conceited bastard. Cameron, I see your gaze of mediocrity as you glance at my humble work area. I know it's not your cushy office, but it's enough for me," Tavin stated. Cameron walked over to her, unbuttoned his jacket and pulled a yellow rose from behind his back, and presented it to her. Tavin took the rose, sniffed it and smiled, unaware of Cameron's gaze.

"I wasn't going to say anything about your office...even though it is just a little bigger than a closet. I was going to remark on how lovely you look today. No black, blue, or khaki? You look very pretty, Tavin. I like," Cameron replied with a smile, staring down into her eyes. Tavin looked up at him.

"Oh, so that's why I was put on this earth...to please you," Tavin remarked with sarcasm.

"Duh? It took you long enough to figure it out," Cameron said as he smiled at her. Tavin sucked her teeth.

"So, what are you doing here?" Tavin asked as he moved slowly and closely to her, passing her by and sitting in her chair. He bounced in her chair and grinned.

"Comfy," he replied. Tavin crossed her arms and smiled at him.

"What are you doing, fool? It's not a ride at Disney World. It's an executive chair, you idiot," Tavin stated.

"I know that, but it's so fun. You should try it sometime. So, this is where you do the daily grind, huh?" Cameron asked, slowly saying grind and grinding in her chair, as he swirled in it.

"You are a freaky ass white boy...and stop playing in my chair before you break it, you big kid," Tavin replied laughing at him. Cameron grinned at her and curled his finger towards her, beckoning her to come to him. Tavin sniffed her rose, placed it on her desk and walked over to him. Cameron patted his lap and Tavin began to sit down, but Cameron grinned, shook his head no, and made her sit in his lap, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into those beautiful, brown eyes that he loved. Tavin pushed against him, trying to break free. He felt her tense up and whispered, "Play nice, please."

"Cameron, uh huh, this is highly inappropriate. What if my boss comes in, what if my assistant walks in?" Tavin asked.

"Tavin, would you calm your uptight ass down before something bursts? Shannon isn't going to let anyone come in unless you say it's okay and besides...I locked the door," he said, giving her a devilish grin.

"You are so bad," Tavin whispered.

"And I'm damn good at it, too. Tavin, we're not doing anything wrong. I'm just holding you, baby. There's nothing wrong with that. Relax. Besides, you like this as much as I do," he whispered, looking into her eyes, holding her chin with his fingertips. Tavin didn't care who walked in, as long as he continued to look at her and hold her the way that he presently was.

"You still haven't answered my question? What are you doing here?" Tavin asked, getting to the point. Cameron's arms went back around her waist.

"Direct and to the point as usual," Cameron replied, looking up at her.

"As usual. No changing that," Tavin said.

"I don't want you to change. I wanted to see you, that's all and I personally wanted to invite you to dinner tonight, at my house. I'm leaving the states tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to be in London on business for a week, so I wanted to see you," he stated.

"A whole week?" Tavin asked, not realizing she had asked him in the tone that she did. Her hands were playing on the lapels of his suit jacket as she pouted. His hands went to her ears and he took out her carat diamond earrings. She looked at him strangely as he wiggled his eyebrows at her, eliciting a laugh from Tavin. Cameron pulled her to him, then he pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, very slowly, then he released it.

"Stop pouting, you big baby. I guess you're going to miss me, but don't worry, I'm going to miss you too. So, are you coming to dinner? I'll cook something special. Ooh, baby, you smell so good," Cameron replied, burying his nose in her neck. Tavin's hands went to the back of his head and she caressed his neck with her fingertips.

"You can cook?" Tavin asked. Cameron loved the feel of her fingers on him.

"Yes, I can cook. See there's something else you just learned about me," Cameron whispered into her neck, kissing it. Tavin giggled.

"I know I've been a pain to you for years, but trying to off me by poisoning me ain't the way to go, Cameron,"Tavin stated as Cameron looked up from her neck and laughed.

"I'm not trying to kill you, woman. I just want to spend some time with you before I leave. Is that wrong?" Cameron asked, running a finger slowly up and down her spine. Tavin wanted to fall out of the chair, because whatever he was doing felt incredible.

"No, I guess not," Tavin replied as they stared into each other's eyes. Tavin licked her lips and their faces moved slowly towards each other. Cameron wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her slowly, then his hands moved back to her waist and her arms around his neck and kissed him back. As the kiss continued, Cameron cupped her behind in his hands and moved his lips from hers, slowly to her jaw, then down her neck. He placed kisses along her neck, grabbing her behind and molding it in his hands, as he kissed her neck. Tavin moaned. Cameron stopped and looked at her with desire, love filled eyes.

"I love you, Tavin. I want you, Tavin. Do you have any idea how much I want you, baby? Do you feel how much I want you?" Cameron asked as his tongue licked a path from her neck to her collarbone. Another moan escaped her lips. Cameron held her bottom with one hand and his hand moved between her legs, grinding his erection on her. He could feel her heat through her slacks. She was driving him crazy.

"You feel so good, baby. Do you want me as much as I want you. Tell me, Tavin," he whispered. Tavin whispered yes and he smiled. Cameron continued stroke her between her legs and Tavin was speechless. His hands felt so good on her. She was drenching wet and he could feel her wetness between the thin, silk slacks. She was on passion overload as Cameron's tongue sucked her earlobe into her ear, licking the shell of her ear. Tavin purred.

"Umm, I guess that means, I'll see you tonight, right?" Cameron asked, as he flicked her tongue in the spot behind her ear once more, making her moan louder. Tavin nodded yes and moaned again.

Cameron had a shit eating grin on his face as he whispered, "Shh, baby, you don't want anyone to hear you." He slowly removed his fingers and kissed her on the lips. He sat up and got of the chair and placed her back in it. He put his hands on either side of the chair and stared at a passion dazed Tavin, who licked her lips and tried to control her breathing. She looked vulnerable, sexy and well kissed.

"What time?" Tavin asked breathlessly.

"Seven, and don't be late. What a way to start the day, huh? I have to go, Tavin. I have to meet a client in 30. Don't get up sweetheart. I'll let myself out. See you tonight," he replied, as he leaned over, and gave her another kiss on the lips. He kissed her forehead and walked towards the door.

"Oh, thank you for the rose," she whispered, trying to find her voice. Cameron gave her a devastating smile.

"You're welcome, baby," he said.

"Do you want me to bring something?" Tavin asked breathlessly.

"Just bring your pretty little self. That's all I need. I'll see you later, Tavin," he replied as he puckered his lips in a kiss towards, her and walked out the door. Tavin began to fan herself quickly with a file on her desk. He loves me, she asked herself. She pressed her intercom so many times that Shannon burst through the door.

"What's up boss?" Shannon asked, looking at Tavin with a knowing smile.

"Get me some water, please. And Shannon?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, Tavin?" Shannon asked.

"Put some ice in it...plenty of ice," Tavin replied as Shannon smiled.

"Will do, Tavin. FIRE, Umm, Humm, Uhhm Humm, Humm, FIRE," Shannon sang as she closed the door to do as her boss asked.

"Lord help me please," Tavin whispered, rapidly fanning herself.
*********************************************************

Tavin put in an urgent call to Nichelle to have lunch with her that afternoon. She needed true advice about this Cameron situation and she knew that Nichelle would not hold anything back. Tavin walked into Lea's, one of Nichelle and Tavin's favorite lunch spots and gave the hostess her name. The young lady led tavin to the table where Nichelle was sitting, sipping strawberry lemonade.

"Hey, girl. Did you order buffalo wings?" Tavin asked as she unbuttoned her coat and place her handbag and coat in the empty chair next to Nichelle.

"Hey, Tav, and yes, I did. You sounded pretty weird on the phone, so I knew this was a wing day. I ordered your raspberry tea," Nichelle replied, smiling at her best friend. Tavin smiled back.

"Thanks," Tavin said as the waitress arrived with her tea. They ordered lunch and Nichelle began to speak.

"You're eating kind of light today, Tav. What's up with that?" Nichelle replied.

"Cameron has invited me to dinner...at his house...tonight...he's cooking. And, oh, by the way...he told me he loved me," Tavin responded, taking a long sip of her tea. Nichelle's eyebrows arched and she grinned.

"Really?" Nichelle asked.

"Yes, really. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," Tavin replied as the waitress placed the meaty buffalo wings in the center of the table. Tavin grabbed a wing and began to eat. She closed her eyes, relishing the taste of the spicy wing.

"I'd better get one now before you demolish them all," Nichelle said as she picked up a spicy wing and began to eat as well.

"Umm, so good," Tavin said, finishing her first wing and picking up her second. Nichelle waited, because she knew it was only a matter of time before Tavin began to spill. Tavin finished her second wing and wiped her hand with a hot towel. Tavin took a sip of her tea and began to speak.

"What am I going to do, Nichelle?" Tavin asked.

"About?" Nichelle implored.

"Cameron. I can't stop thinking about him. He just popped up at my office early this morning, laid the smackdown on me, then left me hot as a firecracker, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Then he tells me he loves me. Cameron loves me. I never thought that I would feel this way about Cameron Caldwell, Shelly. We are so different, but he's fun...interesting...exciting and fine as hell. I have such a good time when I'm with him. I know I sound crazy...," Tavin stated with a grin.

"You don't sound crazy. You sound like you're gone," Nichelle replied with a smile.

"I do?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah. You want Cameron. I'm just glad that you've finally realized it, because he wants you...big time...trust me. He's telling you the truth," Nichelle winked and Tavin laughed. Their salads arrived and they began to eat.

"You really think so?" Tavin asked hesitantly.

"I know so. I knew it was only a matter of time before you two stopped pissing each other off and started getting it on. When you told me what happened after Trey's party, the shoe story and this morning, girl...that man is staking a claim. Now, he's finally told you he loves you...finally...and he's cooking for you, too...by the way, the boy can burn! Cameron is sexy and smart and totally into you, Tavin. He has been for a long time. How do you feel?" Nichelle asked staring at Tavin.

"I think...no, I know...I'm in love with him, too," Tavin said hesitantly. Nichelle screamed, jumped up and hugged Tavin as the other diners gave her looks.

"She forgot to take her meds, don't mind her,. Nichelle, shush," Tavin said to the diners as Nichelle continued to scream and hug her.

"I'm not crazy. I'm happy for you. So, what are you going to do about it?" Nichelle asked, pulling away from her, settling back into her chair. Tavin gave her a weird look.

"I don't know, heifer, that's why I asked you. I don't do this, Shelly. I don't know how to do this," Tavin said quietly.

"I know that this is unchartered territory for you, but relax. You'll be fine. You feel it...then, you do it. You'll be okay. Have you told him about you and Delia?" Nichelle asked. Tavin stiffened.

"No," Tavin said.

"Tavin, I know he's asked you about Delia," Nichelle stated.

"Yes, and I told him that we are not close and we don't have have a relationship. That's it," Tavin said. Nichelle sighed and reached across the table and held her hand.

"Tavy, look at me. If Cameron cares about you as much as I think he does, he's going to want to know everything about you, the good and the bad. You say you love him. He loves you. You say you trust him, right?" Nichelle asked.

"Yes, I do. He makes me feel safe...needed...wanted...things I haven't felt with anyone. He gets me and not a lot of men get me. I do trust him. I never thought I would be able to do that," Tavin admitted softly. Nichelle smiled at her. Nichelle was so happy to hear Tavin actually speak those words. It was a long time coming.

"Then tell him...everything," Nichelle said.

"But I'm scared, Shelly. What if he doesn't understand, what if this causes him to reconsider being with me?" Tavin asked.

"Scared is not in our vocabulary, missy. If you want to move on with your life and if you want Cameron to be a part of it...," Nichelle began.

"I do, Shelly. I'm happy for the first time in a long time and it's all due to a pain in the ass...who happens to have a fine ass," Tavin said as she and Nichelle laughed.

"I'm not going to front, he does. Have you been thinking about...," Nichelle asked.

"Yes!! All the time, and that is totally unlike me," Tavin said.

"That's why you have to tell him, Tavin. Do you want to?" Nichelle asked.

"Oh, hell yes!" Tavin said breathlessly as Nichelle laughed and the slapped hands.

"Then, tell him. I wouldn't steer you wrong, girl. Just remember, I'm here if you need me. Take the risk. Isn't he worth it? Isn't your happiness worth it?" Nichelle asked.

"Yeah, he is...it is. What would I do without you, Shelly?" Tavin asked.

"End up an old maid with a gang of fabulous shoes and nowhere to rock them," Nichelle replied as they laughed.

"I love you, Shelly," Tavin replied, gripping her hand.

"I love you, too, Tavy," Nichelle replied, returning her grip with a smile.

Chapter 8 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter includes strong sexual relations, strong language and discussion of child abuse.

Chapter 8

Tavin arrived at 7:00pm at Cameron's penthouse. She looked at her dark pink crocheted, long sleeved blouse, paired with a spaghetti strapped tank top, jeans and her brown suede knee high boots and took in a deep breath. She could do this. She could do this. Tavin rang the doorbell and saw Cameron, dressed in jeans, a gray t-shirt and black sport slides with white socks. Cameron smiled at her and bowed with a flourish as she walked through the door.

"You may enter," Cameron replied as Tavin walked through the door. Cameron locked the door and her eyes tuned into the sexy music that played in the background. Tavin glanced at the beautifully set table with candles and bouquets of colorful tulips placed throughout the living area. Tavin always felt at home in Cameron's tastefully decorated penthouse. It was warm and welcoming. You could also eat off of the floor, because Cameron was a neat freak just as she was.

"Let me take that," Cameron replied as he stood behind her and assisted her with taking off her coat. His eyes lowered to her behind, and he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. He gently took her purse and hung Tavin's coat and purse in the foyer closet. He cocked his head to the side, and looked at Tavin slowly, from head to toe. Those jeans couldn't possibly get any tighter, he thought as he took in her shapely form. How in the hell did she get into those, he thought. He continued to stare and said to himself, 'I don't really give a damn how she got into them...as long as I can get her out of them'. What a body, he thought as he stared.

"Cameron," Tavin called. She turned and caught him staring at her, licking his lips seductively. She had asked him a question and he hadn't heard her. Now, she knew why.

"Cameron," Tavin called again as he looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Cameron asked. Tavin laughed.

"Just take one more look so that I can have your full attention. Whenever you are ready," Tavin replied as she stood in front of him, her hands on her hips, leaning to the side.

"You know this isn't going to be my final look," Cameron stated as he leisurely gazed at Tavin from head to toe for several minutes. Tavin loved the way he looked at her, like she was the only person that existed. It was sexy and territorial. She loved it!

"I know, you freak. Get it over with," she replied as he walked around her slowly looking at her from behind. After his eyes received a temporary fill of her luscious frame, he grinned brightly at her.

"Thanks...I needed that," he replied.

"Don't say I never did anything for you," Tavin replied, slowly walking over to the bar. Tavin felt Cameron's eyes on her behind and she responded.

"Cameron...stop looking at my ass," she replied. Cameron walked directly behind her, enjoying the view he received of her swaying hips and her round behind.

"But, it looks so good, baby," he replied as Tavin slipped onto the middle barstool and took a seat. Cameron pulled her stool up to the bar, kept his arms on the seat of the stool, right near her hips and put his lips directly on her left ear.

"Hey sexy," he whispered. Tavin's left arm lifted, curling it around his neck to bring him closer to her.

"Hello," she whispered back.

"You look extremely fine in those jeans, Tavin, but, then again, you know that already," Cameron whispered, closely to her ear.

"Yeah, I do. They were strategically worn to drive you crazy," she said with a small laugh. Cameron placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You are one, mean woman, and your mission was accomplished," Cameron stated as he walked away from her. Tavin put her elbows on the bar and placed her face in her hands. Cameron went back into the kitchen and continued to stir a cream sauce in a pan.

"So, what is it that smells so good? Doesn't smell like it could kill me," Tavin said. Cameron shook his head.

"Actually, if I wanted to poison you, it would be something that you couldn't smell. Think about that before you try to cut on my culinary skills before you've even sampled my food," Cameron replied.

"Oh, someone's sensitive. I'm sorry, Cam. It really does smell edible, actually it smells incredible. What is that?" Tavin asked.

"Paneed veal cutlets, shrimp and tasso scampi over angel hair, with grilled vegetables," Cameron replied as he turned and smiled at her.

"Must be the Italian coming out in you, huh?" Tavin asked, referring to his half-Italian heritage. What a loaded question, he thought. He couldn't resist.

"Yeah, but there is one big Italian thing that really wants to come out and play with you," Cameron stated with a devilish grin. Tavin narrowed her eyes at him sucked her teeth.

"You nasty bastard," Tavin stated as she leaned over the bar and looked at the food. It looked wonderful.

"Cam, I'm going to be honest. I'm hungry as hell. You told me 7pm and I'm here on time, assuming that the food would be done. I want to eat, now, " Tavin replied as Cameron laughed at her.

"You are one demanding ass female. Everything is done. I'm just finishing up," Cameron said.

"Well, we ain't at the Four Seasons. You don't have to make it pretty. I don't need an orange slice, or grass or leaves on it. Just dish it up and feed it to me," Tavin replied. Cameron went to her and lifted her out of the bar stool by her upper arms and directed her to the table, holding out her chair before she sat down. He kissed the top of her head.

"Since you put it that way...just wait. Five minutes, Tavin and you can eat. I went through a lot of trouble for you and damn it, I'm going to make my food look as good as it is. So...wait," Cameron replied as he walked back into the kitchen. Tavin smiled as she waited. She had to say something.

"Any day now, before I collect Social Security. I'm going to die of starvation," Tavin said as Cameron placed a beautifully garnished plate of food in front of her.

"I'm trying to make a good impression on your ass, but no. You want to rush me. Women are something else. Here. Satisfied?" Cameron asked, as he went to his seat with his food. Tavin smiled brightly at him.

"Very," as they began to eat. The conversation flowed with ease and Tavin surprisingly had a few glasses of white wine. It relaxed her and it complemented the meal very well. Cameron told her that he had dessert waiting and she had to wait on that. Tavin laughed.

"Do me a favor and don't bitch about it. Close your eyes and sit still," Cameron replied as he sat in front of her. Tavin closed her eyes and felt something warm being drizzled on her lips and her chin, which smelled like caramel. Cameron smiled as he looked at her with her eyes closed. He leaned over and slowly, took her chin into his mouth, sucking the caramel off. He then licked the caramel from her bottom lip slowly, then repeated the same with her top lip as his tongue proceeded to enter her mouth, kissing her. Tavin was on fire. After he kissed her, he told her to open her mouth and he placed a piece of caramel chocolate cheesecake in her mouth. The way she ate that dessert should have been outlawed, he thought. He fed her a few more bites and when she opened her eyes, she saw that his eyes were darker and held pure lust in them. Tavin gulped as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Caramel and chocolate does taste good together," he whispered, running his finger over her lips again. Tavin couldn't say anything. Cameron pressed a button on his stereo's remote and pulled her into his arms to dance. The end of an old Earth, Wind and Fire song was still on. Tavin put her head on his chest.

"Tavin, thanks for coming over," he whispered as they danced. As usual, he felt good and smelled even better.

"You're welcome. I should be thanking you. That was a great meal...absolutely wonderful," Tavin said as she heard the beginning of Janet Jackson's "I Want You," waft through the penthouse. He knew she loved Janet Jackson...she had to be Janet's number one fan and that song...he was pulling out the big guns.

"I told you I could cook...I have a plethra of talents," Cameron whispered, looking down into her eyes. Tavin stared into up into his.

"Plethra, huh? You couldn't choose another word?" Tavin asked.

"Stop trying to break the mood, Tav," he whispered as they stared at each other. Tavin sang softly to Cameron.

"Even though you are sexy as hell...you can't sing for shit, baby," he whispered, his hands taking on a mind of their own as he danced with her.

"I know that, but I sound pretty good whispering them, so shut it," Tavin said to Cameron, loving the way he was caressing her. Tavin really began to get into the song during the second verse, staring into Cameron's eyes the whole time.

I'm going out with guys I don't wanna go
To places that I've been before
They're pitching the same game
Huh...boy, it's a damn shame
How I wish it was you
Calling me
I want it to be You
Holding me
Boy, it needs to be you
Kissing me

Cause it's like a seesaw when it comes to your love
Boy when you're up, this girl is down and I just can't figure it out


Chorus
Cause you know that I want you, yeah
And you know that I need you, yeah
Is that any way to be
Just have your way with me
My body is crying
These tears can you wipe 'em
Is that any way to be
Just have your way with me
Listen


Cameron picked her up, his arms under her behind as she looked down into his eyes and sang to him. Tavin wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she continued to sing. Damn, he didn't know how long he was going to last. It was so sexy and honest...he wanted her in the worst way.

Have your way with me
Anytime, anywhere
However I don't care
Have your way with me
Boy tonight, tonight


Chorus

Cause you know that I want you, baby
And you know that I need you
In my life...I need you...I want you
Body is crying for you baby
Oooh Ooh


Cameron didn't let her finish. He held her still, and captured her lips with his, and he made sure she felt everything that he was feeling in that kiss...love...desire...lust...want...need. Cameron held her behind and kissed her so passionately that she could hardly breathe. He walked with her to his bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He laid her on the bed, still kissing her. He looked down at her and gave her a heart stopping grin. Tavin hurriedly kicked off her boots and smiled at him. Tavin threw off her crocheted top and sat up on her knees in the middle of his bed. Cameron threw off his t-shirt and his jeans and grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. He unbuttoned her jeans and she laid back helping him take them off. After he pulled them off, Tavin laid back on her elbows, in those sexy black boyshorts, legs up and open....waiting...loving...wanting him. His hands went to her tank top and he threw it off. Tavin and Cameron were both breathing quickly and Cameron's head dipped to her breast, then he sat up and looked her in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" Tavin asked, because he looked serious.

"I love you, Tavin. I want you...I need you...just you," he whispered as he kissed her neck. Tavin pulled him away from her neck and made him look at her again.

"Say that again," she whispered.

"I want you...I need you...I love you Tavin. It's not just about sex...I'm lying, that has something to do with, but I've never wanted a woman more in my life than I want you. I want to make love to you, right here...in my bed...right now...all night. I love you, I love you," he whispered as he softly kissed her. Tavin smiled until Cameron's hands touched her breasts and her stomach and suddenly...the weirdness began. Not now, please, not now, Tavin said as a silent mantra to herself. Everything is going so beautifully....please, not now, she thought.

Cameron kissed Tavin's neck lightly, wanting to devour her skin. His hands stroked her breast and went to her waist and then, he felt it. The same thing he felt when he touched her in that hospital bed years ago. She was shaking like a leaf, yet she was bone stiff. That was like ice water being thrown on him as he tried to control his emotions. He pulled away from her and looked at her. Her eyes were shut tight and she shook even more. He pulled her face in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong? I'm not going anywhere until you tell me, so what is it? Tavin, look at me please," he whispered as he saw tears escape from the corners of her tightly shut eyes. She was gripping the sheets tightly and she wouldn't look at him.

"I've never brought a woman to tears before the main event, but my Iron woman...why are you crying? Tav, tell me," he whispered as he kissed her on her cheek. Tavin pulled away, pulled her tank top back on and stood in front of the bed, pacing back and forth, chewing on her thumbnail. Cameron watched her for a few minutes until he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and walked to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please, stop that. Baby, you're making me dizzy and you're not talking, which is pretty weird in itself. Why don't you just talk to me? I think I may know what this is about anyway, but I want you to tell me," he whispered, finally regaining eye contact with Tavin. Tavin looked into his eyes. They were green and beautiful and sincere. They were filled with concern for her and she knew, without a doubt, that she loved this man. She had to be honest with him. Tavin pulled away and sat in a chair near his window. Cameron felt that she needed some space, so he sat on the edge of the bed, closest to the chair. She looked at him, with a distant, faraway look in her eyes.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yeah. 5 years ago...that perv...attacking you. You still haven't gotten over it," Cameron stated. Tavin licked her lips nervously and gave a short chuckle.

"That messed me up and it added to my misery, but again, wrong answer. Cameron, I've been seeing a therapist for 2 years. Did you know that?" Tavin asked.

Cameron looked at her. "No, you didn't tell me. But, that's great sweetheart. Is it helping?"

"I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't. So, you see, every time you called me crazy, I really was," she replied with a low chuckle. Cameron didn't like the way she was downing herself. He didn't like the way this conversation was going.

"You're not crazy, crazy, you're just...crazy. It's...," Cameron replied, but Tavin put her hand up.

"Don't placate me, Caldwell. I'm weird and I know that, but I need to let you know why I'm such a weirdo. Do you remember a few months ago, when we were swapping stories about our families. You told me about your hippy, liberal parents and I told you about that demon who gave birth to me, Delia," Tavin said, twisting her fingers, not looking at him.

"Yeah. I told you that my parents almost named me Crescent Moon or Wind Song, or something, and I specifically recall you stating that if I brought up your mother, ever...in life...I would lose the ability of speech. That about right?" Cameron asked. All he wanted to do was take her in his arms, but he knew Tavin. She would leave and he wouldn't find out anything. He would play along, for now, he thought.

"Yeah. Let me get this over with. My daddy, who I loved with all my heart, died when I was 10 years old. You know, Nichelle and I are from Louisiana...we met in elementary school...you know that. Anyway, Daddy worked offshore on one of the oil rigs. He was coming back in from his normal 2 week stretch and was killed in a car accident. I miss my daddy so much. Daddy would have liked you, Cameron. I know he would have," Tavin said with a sigh as she walked out and came back with her purse. She took something out of it and threw her purse on the floor.

"Anyway, it was just me and my mother. Daddy made good money and that was important to my mother...money, looking well, and dressing to the hilt. My mother was the type of woman who was used to a certain lifestyle. She's also one of those women who cannot be alone. My mother is beautiful. Look," she replied as she gave Cameron the item that she had been holding in her hand. It was a picture of a beautiful, caramel skinned woman, with long black hair, a tall, handsome, dark brown man and a brown little girl with 2 curly pigtails, smiling. Cameron traced Tavin's face as a little girl and smiled. He noticed that she didn't return to the chair, but she sat on the bed next to him, looking forward, twiddling her fingers.

"You were a cutie pie, Tav. Your mom, wow, she's a beautiful woman," Cameron replied, handing the picture back to Tavin. She glanced it, then placed it beside her and resumed speaking.

"She needed a man--Delia--but she needed a man who could keep her in the lifestyle that she was accustomed. My dad left us pretty set, but Delia and her spending...they used to fight about that a lot. My daddy wasn't dead a good two years before she remarried...Lawrence Bromwell. He was a "nice man"--well known in the community, a deacon in church. He owned a few car dealerships, so we were suddenly immersed into a totally different lifestyle and tax bracket. But as Biggie said, more money...more problems. Janae was born when I was 13 and she was a beautiful baby--playful, sweet...not an ounce of trouble. Such a special child. I really love my little sister", Tavin said as she took a deep breath and forcefully let it out.

"Well, later that year, my problems began. Did you know I used to dance? Tap, ballet, modern, classical...I've been dancing since I was 4 years old. I was pretty good. I stopped my senior year of high school. It didn't give me the feeling it used to.

"Apparently, I must have been a good-looking 13 year old, because Lawrence began his...exploitation. I can actually say that now...his exploitation of my innocence. Huh. He would say things and look at me really weird and find ways to brush up against me or touch me, right in here," Tavin replied pointing to her waist area. Cameron didn't say anything. He just listened.

"I avoided him like the plague and I figured, my mom was happy and Janae was taken care of and healthy. I didn't want to rock the boat. I could deal, as long as I kept my distance, right? No dice," Tavin said, letting out another deep breath. Cameron began to clench his jaw and his hands balled into fists. He couldn't be hearing this. He knew where this was going and he became angry. He didn't want to hear it, but he wanted her to get it all out.

"I think I became a member of every club, extracurricular sport or team at our school. Nichelle didn't think anything of it because I was always active in stuff at school. I didn't tell Nichelle anything. I kept it to myself. I loved my mother, I loved my sister," Tavin replied as she continued to look forward.

"It continued and then, it got worse when I turned 15. He would blatantly touch me whenever no one was around. It all came to a head when I was 16. I guess he figured I was old enough, because he waited until I was home...alone...sick, with strep throat and vulnerable...to rape me, not once, but twice. My mother was out doing what she usually did...shop and Janae was at preschool. I was asleep, on medication and he raped me...took something away that I can never get back again...took something away that I wanted to be able to give someone that I loved who loved me. He threatened me...told me my mother would be on the street without a dime to her name if I told and Janae would be in his sole custody. He was pretty smart, Cam, I have to give him that. I had lost my voice and I couldn't scream, Cameron. I couldn't scream. Oh, it didn't happen just once. He caught me a couple of other times at night and I just zoned out. My mind was filled with thoughts of my mother and my sweet, baby sister. I let him do it. Just to leave me alone and to protect my mama and my sister," Tavin said, letting the tears fall.

"Nichelle...I love Nichelle...if she needed my heart, I would give it to her. Nichelle noticed that I was withdrawing more than usual. I had a great body...well, you know that...I covered it. I wore baggy, drab clothes, so I wouldn't attract him, you know. I stayed at Nichelle's house often. I installed extra locks on my door. I didn't tell anyone.

"Then one day, Nichelle told me that even though her parents loved me, I couldn't stay over every night because I lived in a huge house on the other side of town. That's when I broke down, crying as I told Nichelle. Nichelle then told her mother. I have never seen Nichelle cry as much as she cried that day. They--Nichelle and her mom--made me tell Delia. They went with me and you know what? She didn't believe me and she figured if he did do something, I did something to make him do it. I couldn't believe it. My mother, who I thought about as that bastard violated me, didn't believe me. I couldn't stay in that house and I didn't report it. Why? I was still protecting Delia and Janae, at least I thought I was," Tavin began to cry and she sniffled. Cameron couldn't say anything. He was speechless, and a few tears ran down his face. He wiped them, wanting to be strong for her, but he didn't know if he could do it, but he had to. He pulled Tavin to him and she laid her head in his lap. Cameron stroked her back and her hair. When she didn't flinch, he continued to comfort her and listen to her speak.

"Nichelle's family was there for me. I lived with them for a year and a half, until Shelly and I went to Georgetown. I stayed with them every holiday...they are my family. I love those people so much. I make sure I don't miss a birthday, holiday, Father's Day, Mother's day, just to repay them for what they did for me. I begged them not to tell Papa Carl--that's Nichelle's dad--because he would have killed him everyone would have found out. I didn't want anyone to know, so they respected my wishes, but they hated it and I hated it too. They told Papa Carl some crap about me having problems with my mother, but I know Papa Carl didn't believe that bullshit. He was an attorney, and a smart man. I wasn't a problem kid and he knew it, but he didn't say a word. Oh, Delia' still married to the bastard, just to let you know.

"Anyway, my mother sent them money, which they used to open an account for me for college. Between hush money from Delia, because that's all it was, and my trust fund from my daddy, I was financially okay. I didn't have to work while I went to school...I could pay my rent and put gas in my car. Then, 2 years ago, I went on a date with this guy, and no, you don't know him. I knew him. I liked him. On the third date, things began to get pretty heated and I froze. I had a breakdown. The only thing I remember is Nichelle and Mommy Tammy--that's Nichelle's mom--sitting with me in the hospital. I froze because I was afraid of a man who wanted me...I didn't like his touch. See, it's a certain touch, a certain way, that makes me freeze. Then, I remember what happened to me, but because Nichelle talked me into going to counseling 2 years ago and I've been seeing Dr. Marine for 2 years. You wanted to know, so I told you," Tavin replied as Cameron rubbed her back and her face. Nothing was said for a long time. Each were embroiled in their own thoughts. Cameron was angry. He wanted to murder this guy and her mother...how could a mother desert her child like that?

"Tavin, baby. I knew something was holding you back, but this...baby, why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I was scared. What was I going to say? Oh, I want to make love to you, and you'll kind of be my first...but not really...because my stepfather molested and raped me and took my virginity. Oh, and I don't know what real intimacy is and it scares me shitless. Besides, I didn't want to see that woe is me look on your face," Tavin replied as Cameron stroked her hair. There was silence until Cameron spoke.

"Never that. Tav, thank you," he whispered.

"For what? I'm surprised you haven't said that you were going to take me home so you could get away from my emotionally unbalanced ass," Tavin replied with a low laugh.

"I'm thanking you for trusting me enough to finally tell me. No one else knows about this, do they?" Cameron asked.

"Nope. Just Nichelle, Mama Tammy, Delia...and now you. It felt good to tell you. I feel a lot better," she whispered.

"That's good. Damn, Tavin, forgive me. All these years I've been accusing you of being sexually repressed...," he replied as Tavin shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey it's the truth. Don't go changing on me, Cameron. You being your conceited, cocky self is what I need. I don't want or need your pity," she whispered staring off into the room. Cameron looked down at her face as she laid on his lap. Her confession made everything so clear...the way she dressed, the way she acted with men...everything. She was a tough cookie to still be standing after everything she went through. Damn, he loved this woman, he thought. Cameron had a little confession of his own. He kissed the top of her head and pulled her up to look into her eyes. He pulled her chin into his hands and saw those pretty brown eyes of hers brimming with tears and he wanted to kill that bastard. That asshole took so much from her, but he wanted to give her so much more.

"Look at me, baby. I want you to look at me and listen really carefully. This is me, Cameron--Casshole. I don't pity you. I love you. Let me tell you something, something I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now. You scare me Tavin--no, you really frighten me. But that's one of the things that I love about you. You tell me we're cool and then you call me a stupid asshole and you threaten to dismember me. I...love...that. You're smart as hell. You're mean and tough and you don't take shit from me or anyone else," Cameron said, looking her in the eyes.

"And yeah, you may be a little nutty, but we all are. You are such a walking contradiction. You are the shyest woman I know. You have a big heart and you can be incredibly sweet. I think I fell in love with you in that hospital room, years agao, and denied it. I'm not denying it now. I'm hopelessly, totally, crazy in love with you. I probably need to talk to your therapist--and I wouldn't change a thing..nothing at all.

"I'm not going anywhere, Tavin...nowhere. I'm so proud of you, baby. You could have went down a low road and your life could have been horrible, but look at what you've accomplished. You graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown, you have a promising, successful career and an extremely hot guy who loves you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. You are one bad woman, Tavin Giselle Wilson and I love you. You are perfect, just the way you are. That bastard may have took something important from you, but he didn't take you, baby. You're still bitching and complaining and giving us all hell along the way, but you're still here. And this, baby, is intimacy. You've mastered it, Tavin. So, here's what we are going to do. You're going to spend the night with me because I am not letting you out of my sight. No, I'm not going to try to jump your bones tonight...but some day, some night...very soon. I love you and I'll wait, hell I've been waiting...," Cameron replied as Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He hugged her just as tightly.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Cry," he whispered as she cried for several moments. After she finished, she looked at him.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I know I probably look like shit," she whispered.

"You look a little bad, but I'd still do you. Still pretty cute, though. Sei cos, speciale mio amore," he whispered to her.

"That sounded really hot. What does that mean?" Tavin asked.

"It means you are so special, my love," he whispered as she blushed. There was a minute of silence, then Tavin sniffled.

"Damn. Last year around this time, I cursed the ground you walked on," Tavin replied.

"Yeah, well the feeling was mutual," he whispered. Tavin took his hand and kissed it.

"I really want you, Cameron. I really need you. I really love you, but I'm no picnic. You're going to have to work with me," Tavin said with a small smile.

"Baby, I know that. You are not saying anything that's new. You've never been a picnic. I'm the life of the party in this relationship. Finally...you admit it. You do love me," Cameron stated with a smile.
Tavin rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh, God, what have I done?" Tavin asked.

"Just admitted the truth. Is is okay to get a real kiss?" he asked. Tavin smiled.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Kiss me," Cameron ordered softly. Tavin leaned over and kissed him softly.

"The head just got 10 times bigger huh?" Tavin asked. Cameron smiled as he went into his drawer and retrieved an oversized Yankees t-shirt.

"You know it. Now, I'm going to give you this and you're going to change, then you're going to sleep with me...well, not sleep with me...you know what I mean. You look pretty scary when you look at me that way. Don't hurt me," Cameron said.

"That's the point...to scare you. I don't like being told what to do and you know that. You're lucky I love you," she replied as she walked to the bathroom. Cameron tried to follow her and she slammed the door in his face and said, "Just because I love you doesn't mean you get a free look, Caldwell." Cameron laughed.

"Damn, you know me too well," he replied as he changed into a black tank top and grey basketball shorts. Tavin walked out of the bathroom. His shirt hit the middle of her thighs. She looked adorable and utterly sexy, he thought. He patted the spot next to him. He held open the sheets and Tavin climbed in next to him, and he hugged her as she snuggled into his chest.

"You know, you could have came in. I didn't lock the door," Tavin replied yawning. Cameron kissed her on the forehead and pulled her closer to him.

"Damn. Now you tell me," he replied as they fell asleep.
*********************************************************

Cameron woke up at 5 to turn off his alarm. He wasn't going on his run today. He cancelled his flight until tomorrow. He wanted to spend as much time with the woman that had her delicious ass right on his erection. He knew he wasn't supposed to be thinking like that, but he couldn't help it. She looked so cute, and peaceful as she slept. She felt incredible and she smelled wonderful. He could get used to waking up like this. Cameron couldn't help himself. If she stopped him, he would stop. He kissed her softly along her neck, and saw that beautiful smile of hers. Tavin felt the most delicious lips tasting her neck and she moaned. He licked her spot behind her right ear and she moaned louder, tightly pulling her legs together.

"Hmm, Cameron, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you," he whispered.

"Hmm, Cameron," she moaned.

"That's me, sweetheart," he whispered back. Tavin rolled over and looked at Cameron as he situated himself between her beautiful, brown legs. He continued to place soft open mouthed kisses along her neck.

"You have the softest lips," Tavin whispered as he raised the t-shirt she donned, moving his lips lower. He pulled the shirt totally off of her. He stared at her breasts. He loved her breasts, as he slowly, and heatedly stared at them. Perfect size. Not more than a handful, he thought...beautiful, he thought as he kissed her left breast and her right breast.

"Wait, I want to...wait," he whispered as she moaned in protest when he left her. He lit six candles all over the room and came back to lay between her legs. Cameron kissed both breasts again and he slowly took her left nipple into his mouth, slowly caressing her right breast. Tavin moaned as he hands rubbed his head. She wanted to feel him
as well. She lifted his tank top off and threw it.

"Bella, t'amo," he whispered in Italian. Tavin heard him say that and she almost died. It rolled off his tongue with a sexy ease. Even though she didn't know what he said, it was sexy as hell. He repeated the same action with her right nipple as Tavin arched her breast closer to his mouth. She wanted more.

Cameron took in the sight of her, half naked in his bed. He slowly licked his lips, but he had to know if they could continue.

"Why did you stop, Cameron? Please, don't stop," she whispered as Cameron smiled at her beautiful body and kissed his way slowly down her body.

"Mio fidanzantino, t'amo (My sweetheart, I love you)," he whispered as he kissed her stomach. He only spoke Italian when needed in business and with his grandmother. He didn't know why, but the words in Italian sounded right at the time.

Tavin shivered as he kissed her stomach, totally immersed in pleasure. He stared into her eyes as he pulled her boyshorts off. He looked at her slowly as he pulled her legs up and spread her thighs. Cameron stared at her, his hungry eyes taking in her beauty. He slowly licked his lips. He leaned his head down, staring at her the partially waxed mound the whole time and he smelled her...she smelled so good and she looked....he was going to enjoy this.

"So beautiful, Tavin. It's so pretty," he whispered as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips, then he looked back between her legs at her wet, glistening, dewy center. Tavin felt so exposed. She tried to close her legs, but he traced a finger where hip met thigh and she spread her legs, even wider this time. Tavin closed her eyes. She was on fire.

"Just like that, baby. Just lay back and for once, relax. I've got this. I just want to please you, Tavin. I want to make you scream baby. This is all for you, Tavin. Let me do...what...I...do....for...you," he replied kissing her on the lips and drifting back down between her legs. Cameron flicked her clit with his thumb, making Tavin's head fall back as she bit her bottom lip. He inserted one, finger, moved it in and out, then the inserted two fingers inside of her moist heat. She was so deliciously tight, hot and wet, he thought. It had been 4 freaking months. He may come just from fingering her. He let out a groan as he watched her buck against his fingers.

"Umm," Tavin whispered, pumping herself onto his fingers.

"Tell me how it feels, baby," he whispered, looking at the look of desire and pleasure on her face as he fingered her, then fingered her clit. She moaned.

"Oh, so good, baby, so good," she whispered, as she continued to hump his fingers. Cameron wanted her to remember this, because in all actuality, this was her first time and he wanted it to be special, for the both of them...it was their first time making love.

Cameron removed his fingers from inside and licked them slowly as she watched him with hooded eyes. That was one of the sexiest things Tavin had ever seen she thought, and it made her more wet. Cameron leaned lower, pulled Tavin's legs over his shoulders, put her luscious ass in his hands and stared at her. She stared back. The look in his eyes was intense...he wanted her...he really wanted her.

"Ummm, you're delicious, baby. IO amore tu, carino ragazza (I love you, pretty girl)," he whispered as he licked her clitoris lightly, then the seam of her sex, not breaking his gaze from hers. Tavin had to close here eyes. All she felt was sheer extasy. His tongue felt so good on her. Tavin moaned, arched her back and grabbed a fistful of sheets. Between the Italian and his tongue, she was done for.

"Cameron...oh, Cameron," she moaned, as Cameron took his time, licking, sucking and biting her like she was the flavor of the month. He pulled her sex button into his mouth, sucked it between his lips as Tavin grabbed his head, pulling it closer to her dripping sex as she shrieked. Something this good had to be wrong, she thought.

"Baby, I love the way you taste. You taste so good," he whispered.

Damn near rendered speechless, Tavin whispered, "Uh huh, you...good...AHHH," she screamed as his tongue plunged inside of her. Cameron continued to lick and suck her soaking wet womanhood.

"That's it baby, let it go. Come for me, sweetheart. I want you to come...long and hard, baby. I want you to feel how good it is to come, Tavin. Come, baby, come," he whispered continuing his miracle tongue action between her legs as he felt her legs lock around him. She felt a tingling from her spine to the ends of her toes and they curled as her backed arched and she screamed his name, coming hard. Cameron smiled as he licked her until her orgasm subsided. He kissed her thighs, and licked her navel, letting his tongue lazily travel up to her left nipple, then her right nipple, circling them and staring back into her eyes as she rubbed his head.

"Did you like that?" he asked, with lust glazed eyes.

"That's a stupid ass question...Hell, yes. It couldn't have done anything for you," she replied but he put a finger over her lips.

"Oh yes, it did. Just watching you, hearing your response, tasting you...I love all of it, baby," he whispered, looking deeply into her eyes. Tavin gulped.

"You really are talented, huh?" Tavin asked as he laughed. He reached over, pulled a condom from his side drawer and winked at her.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he whispered, giving her the sexiest smile. Cameron pulled off his boxers and Tavin ran her hands over that hairless, beautiful, tan, muscled chest. Tavin's eyes went down and she had to look twice. Somebody was blessed, she thought. Long and unbelievably thick--whoa--a thing of beauty. Cameron saw the way she stared at him as he rolled on the condom.

"I told you, you were wrong about that measurement," he whispered, staring into her eyes caressing her face. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, the tip of his penis stroking her clitoris. Tavin moaned.

"Don't be scared, baby. It's just me," he whispered as she laughed.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Cameron, you are so beautiful," she whispered, kissing as much of his chest as she could. Cameron closed his eyes, loving the feeling of her lips on him.

"Thank you, but you have me beat...trust me. Oh, and another thing? Guys don't like being called beautiful, but since I have this wonderful gift that is you laying under me, I won't complain. Shit, this is all I wanted for Christmas. Were you serious about what you sang to me last night?" he asked, the head of his penis right near her wet opening. Tavin grinded against him and smiled after after giving him a kiss.

"Yes. I want you. I need you. Have your way with me," she said as Cameron gave her one of his devastating grins.

"That had to be the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me. Sei mio amore, mio cuore. IO adorare, tu bellissimo, uno," he whispered, his penis still poised at her entrance. Tavin was on fire.

"I said, before you ask, you are my heart, my love. I adore you, beautiful one. Now, can I make love to you before something happens or you change your mind...please," he whispered, kissing her neck as she arched her back allowing him more access to her neck. Tavin kissed him on his shoulders and his chest.

"No changing minds here. No freezing, or hesitation. I am so in love with you, Cameron. Make me yours, baby. Make it yours, Cameron," she whispered into his ear, pulling his earlobe into her mouth. Hot damn, why did she say and do that, he thought as he groaned. He looked at her and he saw trust, love and desire mirrored in her eyes.

"On second thought, that was the 2nd sexiest thing. IO bisgono tu. Ho bisogno di tu. IO amore tu," he whispered, then said, "I want you, I need you, I love you," as he entered her slowly. He wanted more than anything to plunge into her, but he was taking his time. Tavin, however, didn't want that. It felt good and she wanted it all know. She moved against him making him go farther. They both let out loud moans.

"Cameron, come on baby, all of you, please," she whispered. She wanted all of him. If that's what she wanted, he thought he slid fully into her, both moaning loudly again. Cameron couldn't move. She felt so good, like hot heaven...nothing he ever felt before. She was so tight and warm and wet and tight...so tight.

"Damn," he whispered. Tavin held onto his shoulders and arched her back as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt so good, thrusting back and forth inside of her at a wondrous pace. The only thing that could be heard was panting, moaning and whispering.

"Baby, look at me," he commanded as he stroked into her. Tavin's eyes slipped open.

"Every stroke...I love you. Every thrust...I love you. Every gasp...I love you. Every moan...I love you. Every kiss...I love you. Do you feel how much I love you, because I feel you and it's so good baby...so tight...damn, so good," he whispered as they maintained a heartwrenchingly pleasurable pace. Tavin wanted more and she told him as she bit her lip.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good, baby. Do it faster, do it faster, ummm," she whispered as she closed her eyes, tightly gripping his shoulders. Cameron picked up the pace.

"Faster, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, please faster," she whispered.

"So good baby, shit," he whispered, moving faster inside of her. Tavin began to get that feeling and her back arched and her toes curled.

"Cameron...I...stop..don't stop...I'm...Ahhh, Cameron!" she yelled as her walls clenched around him. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"Tavin, baby, ahhh," he groaned loudly as he met his own climax. He laid his head on Tavin's breasts as she kissed his face and caressed his head.

"Well, between the loving and the Italian...I'm speechless," she whispered.

"If you were speechless, you wouldn't be talking. I'm going to have to work on that," he whispered, lifting up, kissing her breast and laying back down.

"Is it like that all the time?" Tavin asked. Cameron gasped for air and loosely held up one finger. He disposed of the condom, came back to the bed, then he spoke.

"That was...shit...I can't describe that. It's never been like that for me, honestly. I felt like...I don't know," he whispered as Tavin held out her fist. Cameron gave her a pound.

"You did your thing, boy. Can I take a nap?" Tavin asked as Cameron's breathing finally calmed as he pulled her into his arms.

"I was just about to ask the same thing," he whispered as he kissed hr neck. Tavin remembered something and she picked up the phone near his bed. she punched in the number and spoke.

"Hey Shannon. It's Tavin. I'm not coming in today. Yes, I'm seriously not coming in. Seriously, Shannon. I'm not going to answer that. Yeah send e-mails to all the higher ups. Have a good weekend. I'll see you Monday," Tavin replied as Cameron smiled at her as he pulled the sheets over them.

"Ooh. You...not going to work...what have I done? I got you playing hooky from work. I put it on you, didn't I. It was that good, huh?" he asked with a devilish grin. Tavin kissed him on the cheek and snuggled into his front.

"You damn right it was," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed, kissing her shoulder as they both succumbed to sleep.

Chapter 9 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter includes strong sexual relations and strong language.
Chapter 9

Cameron smiled as he slept. He knew that Tavin was a passionate woman, but what she exhibited that morning humbled him. What they shared was incredible. His arm tried to hug her, but he encountered an empty space. Cameron immediately sat up. Where was she? He looked at the clock. The digital clock on his nightstand read 11:27am. Cameron stretched and pulled on his black basketball shorts. He heard the front door open, then he heard the front door close.

"Tav, is that you?" he asked, picking up his baseball bat from his bedside. Then, he muttered, "It better be you or somebody is getting knocked the fuck out." Tavin walked through his bedroom dressed in a pair of navy blue corduroy jeans and a powder blue fitted, long sleeved oxford shirt with a dark brown leather duffel bag in her hands. Tavin walked over to his closet and placed the bag inside. She smiled up at him and stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

"Who else would it be, bat boy?" Tavin asked walking out of his bedroom. Cameron placed his bat back under his bed and narrowed his eyes at her retreating back. She had left and didn't say anything to him. There was no note left concerning her whereabouts...nothing.
Cameron followed Tavin out of the bedroom into the kitchen where she was pulling out eggs and other ingredients. Tavin looked back at Cameron, who looked beyond sexy...all that lean, tan, muscled gorgeousness, standing in front of her, looking very ticked off.

"What's up your ass?" Tavin asked. Cameron walked up to her and Tavin just stared at his beautiful face and chest. Lord, have mercy, she thought.

"Where did you go, Tavin? How did you get in?" Cameron asked, with anger and concern etched in his voice. Tavin began to pull out pans and mixing bowls, making herself right at home in his gorgeous kitchen. Tavin stopped, then turned to face him as she put her hands on the countertop.

"I picked the lock, duh? Calm your nerves, boy. I used the spare key, Cameron. I figured you wouldn't mind," Tavin stated.

"I don't mind, but shit, things happen. You could have let me know you were leaving. You could have wrote something on a piece of toilet paper like, "Had to cut out asshole." That would have sufficed," Cameron said, looking into her eyes.

"You looked too peaceful. I didn't want to wake you. Listen up, bro, I've been taking care of myself for a while now. I'm a big girl. I went home to take a shower and get some clothes, dad. I thought you would like me to stay, because...well...I wanted to stay with you. I also wanted to make some omelettes for breakfast. I wanted to surprise you. But since, you have such a 'tude concerning my leaving, then I'll just go back to my place," Tavin replied walking out of the kitchen. Cameron grabbed her hand and gently pulled her back toward his front. He wrapped his arms around her waist and he put his chin on her shoulder. Tavin put her hands on his arms.

"No, baby...I don't want you to go...please stay. I just went a little crazy when I woke up and saw that you were gone. My apologies, Tavin. I thought that you'd changed your mind about us, ya know, or that I had another intensely dirty dream," Cameron said as Tavin blushed and curled her arm up and around his neck.

"No I haven't changed my mind, Cameron. Oh, so you've been dreaming about me?" Tavin asked as he kissed the top of her head. His chin went back to her shoulder.

"Hell yes. How did you put it? In technicolor, 3D, HD...all of it...very sexy, very dirty, very nasty dreams, starring you and me. But, I won't make you blush anymore. What are we going to do today, baby? I have a couple of ideas," he whispered as he kissed her neck. Tavin loved the way his arms felt around her. Tavin reluctantly pulled herself from his arms and walked back into the kitchen and continued her prior task.

"I'm sure you do, nasty. This is how it's going to go down. I'm going to cook breakfast, and you're going to wash your ass and get dressed. When you've presented yourself freshly to me, then we can talk about what we are going to do today," she said. He was too much of a distraction with his naked chest bared to her. Lord, the man was fine, she thought. Cameron smiled at her and gave her a wink and kissed her forehead. Cameron walked towards his bedroom and stood in the doorway.

"And you say I'm bossy. Oh, and Tavin...," he began as she looked up at him. He held her with his gaze.

"Thank you for this morning, lovely. It meant a lot to me...you have no idea how much it meant to me," he replied, with a serious expression on his face. Tavin smiled.

"I think I do, because it meant so much more to me," she replied honestly, ducking her head back down to whip the eggs. Why did she have to say something so sweet, Cameron thought. Makes me want to take her and make love to her right on the kitchen floor, he thought again as he grinned brightly at her.

"I'm glad we're on the same page, for once. Nice way to wake up, huh?" Cameron asked as he grinned. Tavin lifted her head and their eyes met and held, until he walked backwards to his bedroom to take his shower.

Tavin waited until he was in the bathroom and said outloud to herself, " You have no idea."
*********************************************************

Cameron and Tavin's day had been filled with activity. They went to a new exhibit at the downtown museum, ate lunch at Fugaro's and went to an arcade, of all places. They were excited about the new phase of their relationship and they wanted to keep it to themselves for awhile. Cameron wanted her all to himself, and he made sure that he let the guys know that he was not interested in going out with them, when they found out he wasn't leaving until tomorrow afternoon. He wished she could have accompanied him to London, but he knew it was too early to ask that. He didn't want to push Tavin. He knew if he did, she would just withdraw and he didn't want that.

It was still pretty early by the time they returned to Cameron's penthouse. He had been touching and kissing her all day. She loved it and it also reminded her of all the things that they did that morning. Tavin caught the looks of many people, especially white women, when Cameron would kiss her or smile at her. The looks always said, "What is he doing with that black bitch?" Tavin would smile even more brightly at Cameron and he would smile right back. Tavin gave them a look that said, "Take that, heifers."

Tavin and Cameron had just finished watching the movie, "Indecent Proposal." Tavin was laying back on Cameron, and she felt as if she always belonged there.

"That was stupid," Tavin replied.

"Why did you think it was stupid?" Cameron asked.

"Ain't no way in the world that would really happen, but it was kind of entertaining. They were so in love with each other, and, then, poof. They get approached by this dirty old rich dude and the love is thrown to the wayside. You know good and damn well don't nobody do nothing for anyone without wanting anything in return. ODB...,"

"ODB?" Cameron asked.

"Old dirty bastard...ODB put them up in a suite at the hotel, then bought old girl a dress. She and her husband were idiots. Then, that proposal...it was as if her husband was her pimp and she was his ho. He agreed to let her do it, then at the last minute he doesn't want her too, but then it's too late. Then, the big fool turns around and gets angry about it. What an asshole! She did it to help them," she said.

"You really are trying to make sense of this, huh?" Cameron asked amusingly.

"You damn right," Tavin replied.

"Oh, here we go, Soledad O'Brien reporting," Cameron stated.

"You are not funny. But, anyway, getting back to what I was saying. The husband was the reason they were financially distraught in the first place, gambling all their cash. What sane person does that? Then, she ends up giving him the money, then he doesn't want it, then she dates ODB, then the idiot husband pays a million dollars for a fuckin' hippo! Then, they get back together. All that, and they don't have the money! They went through all that unnecessary shit because her husband didn't have the balls to say,"No baby, I don't want to pimp you out, because I know I'm an insecure dickhead, and I know I would be pissed if you slept with another guy. Idiots," Tavin stated as Cameron smiled and shook his head.

"Once again, your anal ass is overanalyzing. This movie was just, say it with me, sweetheart....MINDLESS ENTERTAINMENT. Damn, Tavin can't you just have fun? I'm trying to introduce you to something called a life and you are not cooperating, as usual. You gotta work with me, baby," Cameron replied.

"I'm trying to, but...what the hell am I doing? To hell with you, Cam. I can say whatever the hell I want and I say...that shit was stupid," Tavin said.

"Damn, girl, why can't you just watch a meaningless movie and not break it down like you're a CNN analyst? Sweetheart, it was meant to show us the evils of money, greed and power and what lengths people will go to get what they want. Yeah, I agree with you...it was pretty stupid. First of all, dude had lots of dough. He didn't have to pay a million dollars for the ass. Also, I don't think any man in his right mind would actually let another man have his woman for the night...no matter how much money was involved," Cameron said, playing in her hair. Tavin laughed.

"Oh really? Well, what about you Caldwell? Would you let some guy sleep with your woman for a million dollars?" Tavin asked.

"Are they throwing in a yacht, and a lifetime supply of Apple Jacks?" Cameron asked as Tavin shook her head.

"Yeah...a yacht, a lifetime supply of Apple Jacks and a one week pass to Six Flags," Tavin said in a smart aleck tone.

"Oooh, Six Flags? Have you ever been to Six Flags? It's fun as shit!" Cameron exclaimed.

"No, I ain't been to no damn Six Flags, you nut!" Tavin exclaimed.

"I'm playing, Tavin, damn. No, really...I couldn't do that. I don't like to share," Cameron replied, lifting her hand up to his lips and kissing her fingertips. Tavin almost forgot her next question, because his lips as they caressed her fingertips, felt so good.

"It's easy to say no because you are not in their predicament. Say you were in the same situation that they were in and you needed the money. Would you do it?" Tavin asked.

"Nope. Umm, you smell good, baby," he whispered, rubbing his nose against her neck.

"Stop trying to get me off track. You wouldn't?" she asked.

"Nope. You ask any real man if they would let the woman they love, their reason for smiling, fuck another man, and they'd say hell no. If it was for an obscene amount of money, they would say...HELL NO! I say, FUCK NO! You're mine--you are for me. You know how much of your shit I had to take over the years to get to this point with you? If I was piss poor, I wouldn't let you be with anyone else and that's what's real," Cameron replied adamantly, going back to kissing her fingertips. Tavin grinned.

"Awww. I'm the reason you smile?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, you are...and your ass. That thing is lovely. I worship your ass, literally," Cameron said.

"Just when I thought it was safe to call you something other than an asshole, you go and ruin it," Tavin stated.

"I'm just doing my job," Cameron whispered.

"I know you are. That was...sweet. Wait a minute! You just said I was for you," Tavin stated.

"I didn't stutter--you are. You're mine," he whispered as dropped soft kisses lightly along her jawline.

"Ummm. Hold up. The last time I checked, I was not a piece of property and everything on my body belonged to me," Tavin replied.

"Well, as of this morning, baby, every luscious thing on your body now belongs to me. That ass has CAMERON in bold, stamped all over it, so...deal with it," Cameron stated as he nipped at her neck.

"Not fair, you with the lips, but that's OK. This ain't over," she whispered, softly moaning.

"Never expected it to be," he whispered, still nipping her neck.

"You know, there is something we haven't discussed and that is your vast array of female companions. I know your little black book is the size of the White pages," Tavin stated.

"The Yellow Pages, sweetheart. If you are going to say it, get it right," Cameron whispered, nipping at her earlobe.

"Well, excuse fuckin' me," she replied.

"Tavin, don't change the subject. I tell you that I don't want to share you and you're mine and this is what you come up with to avoid dealing with it? Okay, I'll bite, but you gotta do better than that baby," he replied as Tavin sat up and turned around, looking at him. Cameron looked at her, with a straight face as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm not avoiding anything...ooh, you get on my nerves," Tavin said.

"I'm just...," Cameron began.

"I know, doing your damn job. Bastard," Tavin huffed.

"It's what I do and avoiding is what you do," Cameron pointed out.

"That's not the point. Now you got me all sidetracked and shit. I was trying to explain something to you and ask about your love life. The last guy that I went out with, I scared shitless. He thought I was having a seizure because he touched me. I'm a scary chic," Tavin stated looking into his green eyes.

"I've been saying that for years, but what's new? I'm glad you agree. Tav, you're really cute, but could you get to the point? You're annoying the shit out of me with all this vagueness," Cameron stated. Tavin's head cocked back as she stared him down.

"Alrighty then, you shit. Suffice it to say, my love life has been null and void, up until this point, but not yours. I know you Cameron. You always have a girl. I don't know if you were dating some broad and I came through with all my charms and homewrecked! I may be...,"

"Bitchy, mean, crazy, downright scary," Cameron stated as he tried to hold in his laugh. Tavin rolled her eyes at him.

"Thanks for the fill in, but I got this. You have one more time to clown and I'm going to beat the shit out of you, do you understand?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whateva'," Cameron responded in that New York accent of his.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I may be a lot of things, but I am no homewrecker. So, who were you screwing, Cameron?" Tavin asked as Cameron sighed and gave a short little chuckle. Tavin tucked her legs under her body and got more comfortable as she waited for him to respond.

"You are something else, girl. You think that I would have made love to you this morning if I was seeing someone else, Tavin?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm the newbie here. You tell me," Tavin said, biting her bottom lip. Cameron stared into her eyes. They were facing each other on the couch.

"You want the truth? Okay. I was seeing a couple of people...nothing serious, trust me, but it was before we got closer," he replied.

"Did they know you were seeing other people?" Tavin asked. Cameron put his hand on his chin and smiled.

"Yes, they did. I didn't lie to them. I told them that I was seeing other people and they were okay with it. I was only seeing 2 women, Tavin. And, no, I wasn't sleeping with them, to answer the screwing question," he replied, running a finger along her nose. Tavin shook her head.

"Only 2, he says. Let me give you a cookie, Superfly. Were they white?" Tavin asked.

"One was black, the other was Puerto Rican. Why do you want to know what race they were?" Cameron asked.

"Just asked. Have you dated a lot of black women, Cam?" Tavin asked. Cameron smiled.

"My fair share. I've dated a lot of women. Why?" Cameron asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm black," Tavin stated. Cameron put his hand over his mouth.

"No, really? I know you're smart, but shit, baby, you're downright genius. What are you really asking me?" Cameron asked.

"Well, did you date them out of fascination or because you were truly attracted to them? Because the white guys that have approached me only wanted me to, wet their whistle, if you know what I mean?"

"Don't lump me in with those other guys, Tavin," Cameron said, looking at her.

"I'm not. I just want to know. I mean, Nichelle and Donovan, now you and...," she began, but stopped. Cameron grinned.

"You can say it...it won't kill you...say you and me...slowly, so you can understand," Cameron replied.

"Damn, your sense of humor is astounding. No seriously, answer the question," Tavin said.

"I think I know what you're getting at and, yes, I was physically attracted to them, just like I'm really attracted to you. But, it's different...you are different...something about you and it's not your skin color, which I happen to find, beautiful, by the way," Cameron stated in a matter of fact manner.

"Why thank you," Tavin replied, batting her eyelashes. Cameron laughed.

"Who's the comedian now? Tav, let me say this. When I realized I had feelings for you, I called them and told them I couldn't see them again...no bullshit. I'm here right now, not because you are black, but because I'm crazy about you. Yeah, your looks have something to do with it..ok, I'm not going to lie, that face and your body, especially your ass...," Cameron stated, giving her a slow once over and Tavin grinned.

"You've told me already, thanks," Tavin said.

"This sassy ass mouth and your eyes...I can't explain it. I'm not with you because I'm trying out a black chic. I'm with you because...I want to be and this has been a long time coming. You are a piece of work, Tav, and at times, I want to strangle you...but, I wouldn't have you any other way," Cameron stated as he ran his hand along her cheek.

"Well, it's the only way I can be. Take me as I am or leave me," Tavin whispered, staring into his eyes as he continued to stroke her cheek.

"I'm definitely taking you," Cameron whispered as his forehead rested against hers.

"You are as long winded as I am. It took you a long time to say what you had to say," Tavin stated as Cameron grinned at her. His fingers went to the buttons on her shirt. Tavin watched his fingers slowly undo the buttons and open up her shirt. Her navy blue lace demi bra was exposed. Cameron peeled her shirt away and ran his fingers lightly across her exposed breasts. Tavin's breathing began to get faster and faster. His fingers, his touch...the boy had fingers of gold, she thought.

"Enough talking," Cameron whispered as he traced the tip of his tongue lightly across the tops of her breasts, to her shoulders, as he peeled her bra straps down. Tavin took in a deep breath. Cameron kissed her shoulders, her collarbone and reached in back of her to take off her bra. He threw her bra on the floor and his mouth latched onto her right nipple as his hand caressed her left breast. Tavin closed her eyes and held onto his head.

"Excuse me? You think that you can just say enough talking and I'm supposed to stop...wait, don't stop that," Tavin whispered, her breathing out of control as Cameron gave a low, deep chuckle and continued to lick and suck her breasts. Cameron pushed her back on the couch as Tavin closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips and his hands on her body. Cameron stopped sucking and fondling her breasts.

"Why did you stop, you tease?" Tavin asked, her eyes still closed. Cameron laughed as his fingers went to the the button on her corduroy jeans. Tavin opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"That's why," Tavin said.

"Einstein ain't got nothin on you, baby," Cameron whispered.

"Ha, ha," Tavin replied as Cameron unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid the zipper down, staring into her eyes as he did. His gaze never broke as he pulled her pants off and threw them on the floor. He undressed himself quickly, down to his boxers and took a condom out of his jeans pocket. He sat on the couch and made Tavin straddle him. She still had on her lacy, navy bikini's as Cameron caressed her thighs as his hands went to her behind, cupping it in his hands.

"I knew it," he whispered, licking the spot beneath her right ear as she moaned. Tavin's arms locked around his neck. His finger hooked into her panties and pulled them off.

"What?" Tavin asked as he looked into her eyes. He pulled his boxers off and put the condom on.

"You're a matcher, baby...you match your bras with your panties," Cameron whispered. Tavin giggled as he lifted Tavin up and pulled her down on his erection as he thrust upward. He bit his bottom lip with a groan.

"Cameron," Tavin moaned. He held her hips and Tavin threw her head back. He kissed the column of her neck, then licked it. She was warm, exquisite, tightness. Tavin couldn't speak, loving the thick, full feel of him inside of her. She looked down into his eyes and he was staring at her, with eyes that mirrored what she felt...desire and lust. Cameron nipped at her lips, then licked her lips with the tip of his tongue. He then kissed her fully on the lips, sucking her tongue as he kissed her. They both moaned. He couldn't get enough of this woman and her sweet mouth. He reluctantly dragged his lips away and began thrusting up into her, rotating his hips as Tavin arched her back and moaned.

"Cameron, what are you doing to me? You feel so...umm," Tavin whispered breathlessly.

"I'm showing you how much I want you, just you, Tavin. I know you're new to this, but just move with me, baby, like this," Cameron whispered as he held her hips, guiding her on top of him. Tavin got the hang of it in no time as Cameron kissed her chest and sucked her breasts. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, it did.

"Just like that baby, mmmm, don't stop. You have any other questions?" Cameron whispered as his eyes closed, his hands on her hips, and his head back against the sofa as Tavin rode him.

"Umm, stop talking. You're messing up the mood," Tavin whispered as they panted and moaned, moving to their own rhythm.
*********************************************************

The next day, Tavin was at the airport with Cameron, holding his coat lapels. Cameron was looking down into her eyes. He didn't want to leave her. He couldn't get enough of her. They made love all night...on his couch, on the floor, in his bed, in his chair...he would never look at his sofa the same again. They slept in until he had to go to the airport. Right now, he wanted to take her back to his limo before he boarded, but he had to go. Tavin saw the stares of a few people and pulled away from Cameron. He saw the same stares and shook his head. He cursed in Italian, then he pulled her back to him, lifting her chin with his fingers and made her look at him.

"Hey, this is you and me. Don't give those shitheads a second thought, baby. Fuck them and fuck what they think," he whispered.

"There's my dirty mouth sailor," she whispered. He stared into her eyes.

"Yep, that's me. Keep your phone on, okay, and try to be in when I call you," he whispered, softly caressing her chin.

"Stop bossing me around. Just because we had incredible sex does not mean you can tell me what to do," she whispered.

"Really?" he asked as his eyes widened.

"Really," she said defiantly. Cameron leaned his lips to her right ear and flicked his tongue near her spot and she tried to hide her moan. Cameron heard her and laughed.

"You were saying," he whispered as he flicked his tongue lightly again.

"That's my spot, Cameron," she whispered as he did it again and smiled against her ear.

"That's your spot, baby?" he asked in that sexy, low, deep voice of his.

"Yes and you know that. You make me sick," Tavin whispered, cradling his head in her hands as continued to lick the back of her ear.

"I know I do. Oh, to correct you...we made a lot of intense love between the incredible sex, you know," he whispered as she looked up at him. Tavin smiled.

"Yes, we did," she whispered. He lifted her chin, and kissed her passionately. He dropped his briefcase and Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands went under her coat, to her behind, cupping and molding it in his hands. He lifted her up as they continued to kiss. His lips moved to her neck.

"Cameron, you have to go and if you don't stop...you gotta stop, baby," she whispered as he stopped kissing her neck and slid her down his body slowly. Cameron reluctantly let her go and slapped her on the behind. Tavin rubbed her ass and hit him on the arm.

"Ouch...my ass," she said. He leaned down and kissed her softly, then kissed her forehead.

"No, that's my ass and don't you forget it. I gotta go. I'll call you when I get to the hotel. IO amore tu, carino ragazza," he replied as he kissed her hand and walked backwards to board.

"I don't know what you said, but it sounded sexy as hell," Tavin said as he laughed.

"Bye sweetheart. I'll see you in a few weeks," he said as he walked onto the plane. Tavin felt like a piece of her was boarding that plane. Cameron waved to her from the window of the private plane, thinking the same thing she was.
Chapter 10 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter includes strong language and strong sexual relations.
Chapter 10

"Yes, I loved them, thank you so much baby...yes, they were beautiful...you really know how to make a girl's day...yeah...uh huh...uh huh...Cam, you're an asshole...yes...oooh, really....um hum...that's something to consider...you are so nasty...yeah, baby I know...okay...yes...yes...okay Cameron...I miss you, too...yes...no, you freak...yes...okay...yes, I know...I'll be careful, dad...stop that you nasty bastard...I love you too, baby...bye," Tavin finished with a soft sigh and a smile, closing her cell phone as Liza, Nichelle, and Felicia looked at her. The girls were at Mamita's, a hip downtown bar on a Tuesday night during happy hour, having drinks. Although Cameron and Tavin spoke everyday, Tavin still missed him like crazy. When she arrived to work that morning, two bouquets of peach roses were sitting on her desk. The card read, "Just because I love you. I miss you, I need you, I want you. Love, Cameron." Tavin's heart flipped again as she thought about her flowers and Cameron. Lord, she loved that man. Tavin took a sip of her Cosmopolitan and smiled at the six eyes that were staring at her, knowingly.

"What?" Tavin asked with a smile.

"You're just grinning and shit," Felicia stated.

Nichelle went right along with Felicia. "Yeah, you have been constantly smiling." Liza, Felicia and Nichelle continued to grin at Tavin.

"What the hell? I can't be happy? I can't smile?" Tavin asked.

"It's not that, Tavy. It's just that, well, you don't smile much," Nichelle stated.

"Well, I'm smiling now. I have a life and a fine ass man that I'm crazy about and I'm happy. You heifers need to chill," Tavin stated with a smile. Liza, Nichelle and Felicia began to sing.

"Tav and Cameron sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Tav with the baby carriage." They all laughed as Tavin gave them the middle finger.

"You, you and you can kiss all of my black ass," Tavin said.

"I don't think so. That's Cameron's job now," Liza replied sipping on her Long Island Tea and winking at Tavin.

"To hell with you, and you can cut that baby shit out. I am not having any babies for awhile. I just got a life. I'm not ready to give it up yet. Nichelle, on the other hand is prime mommy material. Shelly's probably knitting booties and shit on her lunch break," Tavin stated.

"Oh, hell no. We've decided to wait a few years. Shit, I'm on the pill, I use a sponge and I use spermicide. Ain't nothing getting through all that," Nichelle stated, sipping on an apple martini as they all laughed.

"I'm surprised that your ass ain't on fire with all that crap up your coochie," Felicia replied.

"Damn, Fee, you never disappoint," Tavin said laughing.

"I'm just being very careful. I want to enjoy my man for awhile," Nichelle stated.

"You can still enjoy your man and prevent pregnancy, but what you're doing is a little extreme. You got to have the most sterile coochie in the world. You killing the sperm and everything else," Felicia replied.

"Yeah, can Donovan feel your ass with all that crap up there?" Liza asked.

"Yes, you heifers! Ain't nothing wrong with being a little cautious," Nichelle said.

"A little? Sorry to break it to you babe, but you have gone way overboard. You got enough birth control for everyone at this table, hell this bar, to use and not get pregnant. Don't you and Donovan get busy spontaneously, you know, just do it at anytime, in anyplace?" Liza inquired.

"Yeah, we do...yes, indeed, we do," Nichelle answered with a sneaky grin.

"At those times, do you say to Donovan, "Hold up baby, let me handle this right quick" and pull spermicide out of your purse and squirt it up your coochie? Talk about a mood killer," Felicia said as Nichelle hit her on the arm as they laughed.

"No, I don't, heifer. You get on my damn nerves, Fee. You always have to say something," Nichelle replied.

"I love you, too," Felicia grinned at Nichelle, sipping her drink.

"So, back to Tavin," Liza said.

"Yeah, you ain't slick, diverting the conversation to me when we were talking about you," Nichelle stated.

"I thought you wouldn't have noticed," Tavin said with a grin.

"There she go with the smiling and shit again," Felicia replied.

"It's about time you and Cameron realized what we all saw. I told you that you were not immune to all that hotness," Liza said.

"Yeah, whateva," Tavin said.

"Cameron is super cute and fine as all get out...," Felicia stated as Tavin interrupted her.

"Not to mention conceited and aggravating as hell," Tavin stated.

"Damn, you bagging on him already?" Felicia asked.

"Like she ever stopped," Nichelle stated.

"True dat," Felicia replied.

"Okay, so why are you with him?" Liza asked.

"Look at him...he's fine as a mutha and he can cook. I'm not letting that get away," Tavin stated as they all nodded in agreement.

"You got that right, chick. Come to think of it, Tav, you have the glow of a woman who's being fucked...well. That's why we've been seeing every one of your damn teeth all night. So, what's up with Cam? I've always wondered about him," Felicia said, sipping her frozen strawberry margarita.

"Wondered what?" Tavin asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Come on heifer, don't act like you don't know. Tell us," Nichelle stated.

"Yeah, Tav, you gotta tell us. None of us has had the pleasure of experiencing what that tall, sexy slice of heaven has to offer. We're curious...big time! So spill, cow!" Liza exclaimed.

"I'm not telling yall that," Tavin replied with a blush and another sip from her glass.

"Tav, come on. You've got to tell us something," Nichelle stated.

"All I've got to do is stay black and die. Why should I tell yall my personal business?" Tavin asked.

"Bitch! Because we've invested eight years into you and Cameron's shit, that's why! We've had to deal with you and your crabby ass and him and his crap, and all the fighting you two have done over the years, making us play referee and shit," Liza stated.

"Yeah, Liza, you're right. Chica, you and Cameron made me feel like a damn momma to yall at times. I could have claimed you two as dependents for all the shit I've had to intervene and stop," Felicia stated.

"Tav, you owe us," Liza said.

"And I care because?" Tavin asked with a smile.

"Alright, Smiling Sally answer this. Does he eat good coochie?" Felicia asked.

"Huh?" Tavin asked giving Felicia a weird look.

"You know you're talking to a newbie, Fee. She looks confused. You need to give her a little more info," Liza replied.

"Can...he...eat...pussy...Tavin? Does...he...eat...your...pussy...good?" Felicia asked in a slow tone of voice.

"No editing your ass, huh?" Nichelle asked.

"Nope. We're all grown. Why should I edit? I called it what it is...a pussy. That's what he calls it, that's what it is and I just want to know does he do it good," Felicia said.

"I'm not a small child, Fee. You don't have to break it down like that," Tavin stated.

"You are a small child, among the ho's at this table," Felicia stated.

"You mean the ho at the table, right Fee?" Nichelle asked with a grin.

"Aw, don't even act like I'm the only one at the table who's visited the land of Ho-dom. Just because you're married, Shelly and you don't happen to have a man, Liza, don't act like yall didn't sling that ass to half of the cuties at Georgetown...just like I did," Felicia said.

"We did, but not as many as you Fee," Liza said.

"Yeah, Fee, you definitely were not like the Marines. You didn't have a few good men," Nichelle stated as they all laughed.

"You got jokes, tonight huh?" Felicia asked.

"Had to get you back, Fee," Nichelle stated with a smile.

"Come on yall, back to Tav. Tav, tell us. I want to know. I've always been curious about Cam, especially since he has those pretty pink, sexy lips...umm, umm, umm," Liza replied.

"They are pretty, huh? It'd be a shame if he didn't know how to use those sexy ass lips," Nichelle stated.

"Enough about my man's lips, okay. Being that I have no other comparison, I guess I'd say yes," Tavin stated.

"Does he lick it and split it, does he snack or does he treat you like a five course meal?" Felicia asked. Tavin blushed.

"I don't know about all that, but he takes his time and he seems to like it...a lot," Tavin stated.

"Most of them do," Liza stated.

"Pussy is like Universal Theme Park to them. It's the greatest place in the world. Of course they like doing it," Felicia stated.

"He knows what he's doing...he really know's what he's doing because I get mine a lot while he's down there and honestly, I don't want him to stop when he is," Tavin stated as they all smiled.

"Damn," they all replied in unison as Tavin sipped her drink.

"You have multiples from him eating you? You are blessed. Some men really don't know what they're doing when they get down there. One dude bit my clit...I mean really bit it, you know, not one of those light bites, but a Jaws bite. He damn near bit it in two. My girl was sore for a week. He was cute and fine, but I never called that orally challenged bastard again," Felicia said as they all laughed.

"Don't you hate when they get downtown and don't know what the hell they are doing?" Liza asked.

"They need to make them take a mandatory class on that. When they don't do it right, it just pisses me off," Nichelle replied.

"I know. It messes up the rest of the sex," Liza stated.

"And here your ass right out the starting gate with a tongue master. You make me sick. Does he have a big dick?" Felicia asked as Tavin's eyes went wide. Tavin blushed and stared at her friends who were waiting for her to answer.

"It's nice, very nice," Tavin stated.

"Nice? We ain't talking about fuckin' Tupperware, Tav, we talking about dicks. It's either small, okay or big. Is it average, bowlegged..." Felicia stated as Liza interrupted her with a laugh.

"Bowlegged?" Liza asked.

"Yeah. Those are the ones that have you walking bowlegged after you finish," Felicia stated as Tavin shook her head.

"I don't know about the bowlegged thing, but I was aching a little the first couple of times, but in a good way," Tavin replied as she laughed.

"Aw, shit, you lucky bitch. That's damn near bowlegged," Felicia stated as they all laughed.

"Okay, so we know he's packing, but can he work it?" Nichelle asked.

"And is he a minute man?" Liza asked.

"Don't you hate that shit?" Felicia asked.

"Hell yes," Liza and Nichelle replied.

"Yeah, they talk all that crap about what they're going to do to you and then when you're ready to get your world rocked for awhile, you get it tilted for a minute," Felicia stated.

"But back to the matter at hand. Is he good in bed or what, because it would be such shame to have a face and body and equipment like he does and not be the shit in the sack," Liza stated. Nichelle, Liza and Felicia all looked at Tavin. She grinned.

"Very, very good...it's...damn," Tavin replied with a sigh.

"How good?" Felicia asked.

"Toe curling, chills-up-the-spine, nail raking, cross-eyed good. I love that boy," Tavin said with a sigh, thinking about the last time she was with Cameron.

"Shit," they all said at once.

Felicia smiled and hugged Tavin. "I'm so glad that you're getting some, Tavy, because your ass was stressed."

"Yeah, she's getting laid, and it's good," Liza said as she hugged her as well.

Tavin asked. "Will you heifers get off of me before I kick both of your asses?"

"I see great sex doesn't change everything," Felicia said.

"Ha ha," Tavin stated.

"So, you love Cameron and he loves you. I knew it. Love is so cool," Liza replied.

"Before or after the sex?" Felicia asked.

"Huh?" Tavin asked.

"Did he say it before or after the sex? Because if they say it during or after, it's the goodness of the coochie and the feel of the nut that's pressed them to say it," Felicia said.

"The mind boggles at some of the shit you say," Nichelle replied.

"Blow me. You guys know that I'm just being real with Tav. If he said it before he started bobbing and weaving, then he's sincere and he's for real, at least from my experience," Felicia stated.

"Yeah, and that's enough experience to fill the Apollo," Nichelle said as they laughed. Felicia gave Nichelle a look and shook her head.

Tavin answered with a soft smile. "Before. He said it way before."

"You are one lucky heifer," Felicia replied. Nichelle decided to start on Felicia.

"Fee, what's going on with you and that sexy Dr. Butler," Nichelle asked as they all looked at Felicia who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Everything is good. We really have a good time together. He's sweet, fine, disease-free, heterosexual, financially stable and fucks my brains out. Any other questions?" Felicia asked.

"Nope. But what about Nicholas, Fee?" Tavin asked. Felicia's smile turned into a smack from her lips.

"What about him? He's still trying to get back in bed with me, if that's what you wanted to know," Felicia said.

Liza asked, "He's still mooning after you?"

"Like you wouldn't believe! I wish he'd just move on. I have. He had his chance and he blew it," Felicia said as Liza kicked Tavin and Nichelle under the table. They knew Felicia still had feelings for Nicholas. She was just in denial.

"Why is it that men don't realize what they have until it's gone?" Nichelle asked.

"I don't know. If we could give the answer to that, we'd all be rich," Liza stated.

"There is a simple answer to that...they're just stupid," Tavin replied as they all agreed.

"Amen, sister," Felicia stated.

"I second that emotion," Nichelle sang.

"Yeah, they may be stupid, but they have everything that I need, if you know what I mean," Liza replied.

"Yeah, they are good for something, huh?" Tavin inquired. They all toasted, thinking silently to themselves.

Felicia then said with a grin, "Oh, and Liza, I know you kicked Tav and Shelly under the table, because you think I'm full of shit about Nick. That's cool. I meant what I said about the whole thing. Besides, you can't do nothing discreet, especially with those big ass feet of yours."

"Kiss my ass Felicia," Liza said as they laughed.

"I'll kiss it...as long as you don't kick me in mine," Felicia stated as they all laughed and ordered another round of drinks.
*********************************************************

Friday evening had arrived as Tavin finished showering and began to eat shrimp lo mein and two egg rolls from her favorite Chinese restaurant. Tavin was exhausted and stressed out. She just finished two major accounts and received three more yesterday. Tavin finished her dinner and settled in her bed to watch Lifetime while enjoying a pint of double chocolate ice cream when the telephone rang. She placed the ice cream on her nightstand and picked up the phone.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey baby," Cameron answered in that sexy voice that she loved. He hadn't spoken to her all day and he missed her voice. Cameron settled back in his bed in his hotel. Tavin hadn't realized how much she missed him until she heard his voice. Tavin settled into her bed with a smile.

"Hey you. What are you doing up?" Tavin asked because of the time difference.

"I didn't get a chance to talk to you today. I needed to hear your voice. Is that okay, bossy?" Cameron asked.

"I guess so," Tavin said with a grin.

"So, how was my sexy little Hershey's kiss day?" Cameron asked.

"I told you about calling me that shit," Tavin stated.

"As you can see, I don't care. So, did you rip anyone a new one today?" Cameron stated.

"Yeah, but it was called for. How was your day and who did you piss off?" Tavin asked. Cameron laughed.

"It was long, but productive. As for pissing off, just a few English colleagues, who are jealous because I'm better than they are," he whispered.

"Damn you have a big head," Tavin stated.

"That's not the only big thing I have," Cameron said in a low, sexy voice.

"Here we go. First Felicia, Shelly and Liza, now you," Tavin stated. Cameron's curiousity was picqued.

"What are you talking about?" Cameron asked as Tavin told him about how her friends grilled her about him. Cameron laughed.

"Baby, that's what friends do. But, Shelley, Fee and Liza are just nosy, always have been. Just don't tell them anything else. So, lovely, you told them you like it when I go down on you, huh?" Cameron asked. Tavin blushed.

"Cameron, I don't want to talk about this," Tavin said.

"You shouldn't have told me. So, you like that, huh?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, a lot," Tavin replied blushing with a grin.

"Good. I aim to please. I like it too, baby. Actually, I love it. I love the response I get from you when I do it. Have I embarassed you enough?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, thank you," Tavin said.

"You're welcome. I miss you, Tav. I really miss you," he whispered.

"You do?" Tavin asked.

"Yes, I miss you in the worst way. I wish you were here with me, lovely. You would love London," Cameron replied.

"Do you miss the sex or do you miss me?" Tavin asked.

"Is this a trick question?" Cameron asked.

Tavin sighed. "Just answer the question. I want to know if I'm just a good lay or what...what am I to you?" Tavin asked with a large dose of insecurity in her voice.

"Lovely, I thought we were passed all this self-doubt shit, but I guess I was wrong. I miss everything about you, Tavin--your smile, the cute way your nose crinkles when I piss you off, the way you tell me to fuck off. I miss seeing you and smelling you and arguing with you. I wish I could hold you right now, sweetheart. I don't know how many times I have to tell your crazy, sexy ass I love you for you to believe me, but, I do love you, baby. I miss your face, your body. I miss making love to you. I...just...miss...you. You know, you could have just asked me to tell you why I miss you instead of trying to start a fight. Oh, I forgot who I was dealing with. The queen of the argumentative battle," Cameron stated with a grin.

"To hell with you, Cameron," Tavin replied.

"That's what I've been waiting to hear. Now my day is complete," Cameron said with a grin.

"Seriously, Cam, I'm new to this crap. I'm a little insecure when it comes to this, you know," Tavin stated.

"I know how hard that was for you to admit, Tav. I'm proud of you," Cameron said.

"Kiss my ass, Cam," she said.

"Oh, if I was there, you know I would," Cameron stated.

"Nasty ass," Tavin replied.

"Seriously, lovely, you don't have anything to worry about. I don't need to play games with you. It's not just about sex, but damn, the sex is off the chain. It's the shit," Cameron stated.

"I'm so glad to be having this heart to heart with you, Cam," Tavin said sarcastically.

"Tavin Giselle, it's not just about the sex, seriously. I'm totally feeling you, baby, so, don't ever think otherwise. So, what are you wearing?" Cameron asked in that low, sexy voice.

"Why?" Tavin asked.

Cameron sighed. "You can't ever make it easy on me, can you? Just answer the question, woman."

"Why do you want to know?" Tavin asked.

"Just answer the damn question and play along, Tav. You might like it. Now, what are you wearing, baby?" Cameron asked in a seductive tone of voice.

"A blue and green flannel granny gown with a white lace collar," Tavin stated.

Cameron laughed. "You are so full of shit. You hate flannel, so come on, baby, play along with me. You want me to tell you what I'm wearing?" Cameron asked.

"I didn't ask you, Cameron. That's one of your damn problems,
always offering T.M.I.(too much info). Alright, hell what are you wearing," Tavin replied.

"Just a big ass smile," Cameron stated. Tavin could feel that devilish grin of his through the phone.

"Again, TMI," Tavin said.

"Now, really, sweetheart, what are you wearing?" Cameron asked.

"A black tank top with red boyshorts," Tavin said.

"You're home and you hate bras, and so do I, which means that my two best friends are free and unrestricted under your tank top, right?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah," she whispered hesitantly. Cameron heard the hesitance in her voice and wanted to reassure her.

"Tav, it's okay for us to talk like this, especially feeling the way we feel about each other. I wish I could see you right now...those sexy legs, that ass. Oh my God, baby, you have the finest ass I've ever seen. I miss my friend so much. I want you to do something for me, Tav. Will you do something for me baby?" Cameron asked in a hypnotic, sexy tone of voice. That voice gets sexier every time he speaks, Tavin thought.

"Yes, anything," Tavin replied.

"First, close your eyes," Cameron stated.

"Why?" Tavin asked.

"You always want to sabotage the fun, huh Tavin? Just close your eyes, for me, please, lovely?" Cameron asked. Tavin sighed and closed her eyes.

"Alright, where are your hands?" Cameron asked.

"This is getting a little freaky, Cam," Tavin asked laying back lower under the covers.

"You know me," he replied.

"Yeah...that's what worries me," Taivn said.

"Trust me, Tavin. Where are your hands?" he asked.

"One is on the phone, the other is messing with my hair," Tavin stated.

"I want you to caress your breasts for me," Cameron whispered.

"Why?" Tavin asked.

"Because if I was with you, that's what I'd be doing. We're going to play freaky Simon Says, but I'm not going to say Simon says," Camreron stated.

"Oh really?" Tavin asked curiously. Cameron grinned, getting into the game.

"Yes. Every body part that I mention, I want you to put your hands there. If I was with you, I would take both of your breasts in both of my hands and caress them slowly. Then, I would circle your left nipple with my tongue, then I would gently pull it between my teeth, then I'd suck it softly and I'd lick my way to your right breast and suck your right nipple into my mouth...," Cameron whispered as Tavin moved her hands to her breasts, imagining Cameron's lips on them.

"Just the way I like you to?" Tavin whispered. Cameron smiled.

"Just like that, baby. Do you like that?" he asked.

"Umm-hmm," Tavin whispered.

"Then I'd look at you and kiss your full, soft lips. I love your lips, baby. I'd pull that plump little bottom lip into my mouth and suck it softly. I'd let it go and kiss your neck and lick the shell of your ear, and your spot," he whispered.

"My spot," Tavin moaned.

"Umm-humm, that spot right behind your right ear that gets you hot. Then, I'd kiss my way down your chest and to your stomach and dip my tongue in that cute little navel of yours, circling the tip of my tongue inside. I'd pull your shorts down and off and stare at my favorite place. I love looking at you, Tavin. Ooh, you're so wet, baby," Cameron whispered as his hand moved over his member, stroking it.

"Umm-humm," Tavin replied, lowering her hands, completely enthralled by Cameron's voice.

"I'd kiss every inch of your soft, beautiful, brown skin...you have the prettiest skin, baby. I'd move lower and kiss your ankles, your calves, the back of your knees. Then I'd slowly kiss your left thigh, then your right thigh," Cameron whispered as he slowly moved his hand up and down over himself, wishing it was Tavin.

"I would look into those beautiful, brown eyes and tell you how much I want you and that I had to have you. IO bisogno tu, mio carino amore," he whispered.

"You know what the Italian does to me. You ain't right," she whispered as Cameron chuckled.

"Then, I'd kiss your lower stomach, and lick the inside of your thighs, then I'd dip one finger inside of you and move in and out, in and out," Cameron whispered.

"Oh," Tavin whispered.

"I'd pull my finger out of you and it's covered in you, baby. I'd lick my finger, licking the taste of you off of it...umm, you taste so good, Tavin. I want to eat you whole, baby," he whispered as he heard Tavin moan. Tavin's fingers were right where Cameron was speaking.

"I'd lick one side of you, then the other. I'd slowly lick you with the tip of my tongue, from the bottom all the way to your clit, sucking it into my mouth and I'd feast on you, baby. I would slowly stick my tongue inside of you in and out, in and out...baby, you're so hot and raining wet...I want to eat you until you can't see straight, baby. You taste so good,ummm, does it feel good baby?" Cameron asked. Tavin was moaning and making Cameron wish she was with him. He stroked himself harder.

"Oh, Cameron, it feels so good. Don't stop, please," Tavin whispered.

"Don't stop what, baby?" he asked.

"Doing what you are doing," Tavin asked, moving her fingers in and out.

"Say what you mean, baby. What don't you want me to stop?" Cameron asked.

"Eating me, please, Cameron, umm, don't stop," Tavin whispered.

"I won't, baby. I'd lick you and suck you until you screamed my name, then I'd slide into you...damn, you feel so good, baby. It's so wet and warm and tight. I want to stay inside of you all night," he whispered as Tavin moaned.

"I'm moving in and out slowly, in and out. I'd pull your legs on my shoulders and that makes me go deeper, baby, I'm so deep. You feel so good, baby, shit. I'm moving faster and faster, baby, ummm," he whispered.

"Faster, Cameron, please baby. You feel so good," she whispered, on the brink of her orgasm.

"So do you baby...you feel even better. I love the way you close around me, sucking me in deeper. Then, I'd flip you around," Cameron whispered.

"Huh?" Tavin asked breathlessly.

"I'd take you from behind...I love your ass, baby, you just don't know. I'm watching that sexy ass as I'm moving in and out of you. I'm thrusting deeper and deeper and I'm moving faster and faster....I'm hitting your spot baby, over and over. Shit, you feel good," he whispered.

"Umm, more, Cameron...right there baby," she whispered.

"Right there, baby?" Cameron asked.

"Stay right there, please, umm," Tavin asked.

"I feel you tightening around me, Tavin. I love to feel you come around me. You're about to come, huh baby?" he asked moaning. Tavin really was coming as he said that. She felt that familiar feeling and locked her legs.

"Oh yes, please. Ummm, I'm coming Cameron, ummm," Tavin moaned into the phone as she dropped it from her hands.

"Come baby, come. Damn, I'm coming too, baby...oh shit, Tavin," Cameron groaned as he orgasmed. They were both panting and moaning, trying to catch their breath. Cameron told her to hold on as he went to clean himself. He came back to the bed and picked up the phone.

"Tavin, Tavin," he called. Tavin had a huge smile on her face as she heard Cameron calling her name.

"Are you okay, lovely?" Cameron asked, still out of breath.

"Oh trust me, I'm straight, thanks to your freaky ass," Tavin stated with a breathless giggle.

"Shit, I'm straight too. Phone sex is fucking great," Cameron replied.

"Yeah it is. Was that legal?" Tavin asked as Cameron laughed.

"Yes baby, it was and if it wasn't, so the fuck what. That was so good. I can't wait to make love to you again. I'm craving you, baby," Cameron whispered as Tavin blushed.

"The feeling's mutual," Tavin replied.

"I'm glad you finally went along with me. And Tav, don't feel embarassed about what just happened, okay. We can do things like that and from the sound of it, you needed it too," Cameron replied yawning. How did he know that, she thought?

"Yeah, you too. You need to get some sleep, baby. I'll see you on Tuesday, right?" Tavin asked as she heard Cameron groan.

"I don't know. I may not get back until after the holiday, sweetheart," Cameron stated, knowing she was pouting.

"Aw, man," she whispered with a pout.

"But, I am trying to do what I can to get back before then, okay?" Cameron reassured her.

"You promise?" Tavin asked.

"Anything to be with you, baby. Anything for you, baby," he whispered as she smiled.

"I'll take that. Well, go to bed, but call me tomorrow night and ask me what I'm wearing, please," she replied as he smiled.


"Will do, lovely," Cameron replied.

"Good night Cameron," she whispered.

"Sweet dreams, baby," he whispered.

"Hey...I love you," Tavin whispered.

"I love you, too baby. Go to sleep," he whispered as he heard the phone click in his ear. They both laid back on opposite sides of the world, in bed, thinking about the next time they could be with each other.
Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

Chapter 11

It was a cold, blistering Saturday and Tavin wanted nothing more than to curl up with a good book and stay inside, but Nicholas surprised Tavin by calling and telling her that he was kidnapping her for the day, to partake in lunch and a movie. They had such a good time that they decided to have dinner and while they were at the restaurant, Tavin's gaze lingered on her good friend.

Nicholas was amazingly hot and gorgeous, but he also had a gorgeous heart to match. He was the sweetest one out of the four guys. It simply amazed Tavin how Cameron and the guys were all mega loaded and super hot, and yet, they did not flaunt what they had and they didn't treat people like they were above them.

She was surprised and happy to accept Nicholas invitation, because she was in a state of missing Cameron. When she told Cameron that she was going to hang out with Nicholas when he called earlier that morning, he seemed relieved that she was going out. That's when she knew she had been set up. She stared at Nicholas for a while. Nicholas didn't present himself as the happy-go-lucky Nicholas that she knew and loved. He looked a bit sad, which was totally out of character for Nicholas. They had been discussing a few things they'd seen on the news while in the midst of their dinner.

"You look so happy, Tav," Nicholas stated with a smile.

"I am. Your boy ain't so bad after all," Tavin stated with a grin.

"So I see," Nicholas replied as they chewed in comfortable silence. Tavin decided to break the silence and aske Nicholas a question.

"Did Cameron put you up to this, Nick?" Tavin asked. Nicholas grinned at her with smiling blue eyes.

"No. I missed my little sis, that's all. I realized I hadn't spent time with you for awhile. Has it been that long since we've hung out--oh, I forgot--someone has been occupying all of your free time," Nicholas pointed out with a grin.

Tavin gave Nicholas a small smile, accompanied by a laugh. "No, we usually have lunch a couple of times a month, but I haven't hung out with you on a Saturday in years, because you always seem to have some woman keeping you busy. Nick, you've never been a good liar. Why don't you admit that Cameron's ass put you up to this?"

Nicholas smiled. "He didn't put me up to it. I told you, I already had planned to hang out with you anway, but...aiight, Cam called me and asked me to take you out today."

"I knew it," Tavin exclaimed.

"But, I told him that I already planned to hang with you today because I hadn't chilled with my little sis for a minute. He's afraid that while he's away, you'll revert back to your old ways and work on Saturday's or something. He said something about he was scared that you would go back to your pre-spinster life," Nicholas stated with a chuckle as he continued to eat. Tavin shook her head.

"That sneaky bastard. I can't believe he did that. I'm not that bad and I'm not a charity case, Nick," Tavin replied.

"Will you calm down, sis? He knows that and so do I. Don't be too hard on him, Tav. He only did it because he cares about you. That dude is crazy about you and I can't blame him. Cameron finally got it right. I was worried for a minute. Tav, can I ask you something and will you honestly answer?" Nicholas asked.

Tavin sipped her drink and continued to eat. "Shoot."

"Is Cameron really making you happy? Is he treating you well? I know Cameron is not a complete shit, but I want to know how he's really treating you, Tav," Nicholas replied honestly.

Tavin smiled widely. "Yes, he's treating me well. He treats me like a princess. He makes me feel wanted and needed. I've never felt needed before and I sure as hell have never felt like anyone wanted me. If you would have asked me a few years ago if I believed that Cameron and I would be together I would have screamed, "Hell No!". I certainly never imagined this in a million years. But, everything happens for a reason. Cameron is the one that really gets me. He deals with my bitchiness and my crap and I don't scare him--well, may be I scare him a little, but that's not the point. He's not intimidated by me and I dig that. When you find someone that you can relate to, who understands when you're not in the mood to be Mary fucking sunshine and they can deal with your shining qualities, as well as your shitty ones, and still want to be with you, then you need to grab hold of them quick and not let go!"

Nicholas smiled at Tavin as he let her words sink in. "Well kid, I'm happy for you and Cam. He's very lucky and he knows it. Make him work for everything, if you know what I mean. Make him sweat a little. Make him earn it, alright?" Nicholas asked as Tavin put on her most innocent face and nodded. Nicholas fell for it hook, line and sinker. It's not like she was ashamed of what she did with Cameron, but she just didn't want Nicholas to know yet.

"Will do," Tavin stated as she dived into her pasta once more.

Nicholas continued to speak. "Just make sure that you never settle for anything less than spectacular, sweetie--passion, romance, honesty, love. You deserve the best, okay? Make sure he gives it to you at all times and if not, just let me know so I can kick his ass," Nicholas replied as they both laughed.

"Yes, sir," Tavin replied. Tavin was concerned about Nicholas and Felicia and after a short silence, she decided to ask another question.

"Nicholas, what's really going on between you and Fee? Have you really been stalking her, because the Nicholas I know wouldn't resort to creepy tactics like that," Tavin said as Nicholas looked at her over the rim of his beer glass. He sipped on his beer and sat the drink down. Tavin finished eating and placed her napkin on top of her now empty plate and stared at Nicholas, as he sighed.

"No...maybe a litte," Nicholas stated. Tavin narrowed her eyes at him.

"Nicky, what's your problem? Why would you do that?" Tavin asked. Nicholas sighed again and looked at Tavin with those beautiful, blue eyes. Tavin was one of the only people he allowed to call him Nicky, and when she did, she was usually happy or angry. One look in her eyes and he knew it was the latter. She looked as if she wanted to slap him silly.

"Because I...shit...I love her, okay. There, I said it to someone. You're the first person I've admitted that to. I love her and I tried to get her to talk to me, but she won't. She said that she has a new man who's good to her and good for her and wants only her. But, what troubled me is that she didn't say anything about being happy or being crazy about him or wanting him like she used to tell me. There's no passion between them, Tav, I know it. The reason that I've been stalking her is to make her see that she's with the wrong guy. I know she's just with this dude to prove a point...to prove that I fucked up and I did...I fucked up. But, so did she, a couple of years ago," Nicholas stated.

"What are you talking about?" Tavin asked, her curiousity picqued.

"A few years ago, before we started this friends with benefits shit, we had been seeing each other, exclusively for a few months. I wanted to try to c...c...commit to her and only her. When I brought it up, she looked at me as if I'd sprouted two heads in front of her and asked me if I was crazy. She told me that she didn't want to be tied down, that it wasn't time for us and that it would only cause more harm than good. I never tried again. So, I was surprised when she brought it up again. I wasn't ready, so I kind of blew her off and in turn, pissed her off," Nicholas stated as Tavin shook her head.

"Lord, have mercy. And I thought Cameron and I were bad. You two are going to make me gray early. Are you serious?" Tavin asked.

"Have I ever lied to you, little sis?" Nicholas asked.

"No," she stated.

"Okay then. Look, Tav, Felicia and I were always on the same page concerning our relationship, which was purely a flirtatious friendship, until a few years ago. After that, we've been boomeranging between being together and having an open relationship. We just can't get it right," Nicholas stated as he finished the rest of his meal, pushing his empty plate to the side.

"Nicky, I know that you've always been a ladies man, but I always knew that there was something special going on between you and Felicia. You two really need to talk," Tavin said as she watched Nicholas groan.

"I've tried talking to her, but she's stubborn, like you and hard-headed. She's sticking to her guns on this. She wants to be with that guy and I can't blame her, really. He's giving her the attention that I really wasn't able to. And no, before you say anything, don't let her know that we've talked about this and don't talk to her on my behalf, either, Tavin. Okay?" Nicholas asked, placing his large hand on top of hers.

Tavin sighed and gripped his hand in hers. "Fine, I won't say anything, but you giving up is not something I'm accustomed to."

Nicholas gave her a sly grin. "Give up? What makes you think I'm giving up?"

Tavin rolled her eyes and sighed once more. "You just said you didn't blame her for wanting someone else and you don't want me to try to get her to talk to you."

"No, I'm not giving up sweetie. I'm just going to let Fee realize that it's me that she wants and I'm going to let her come to that realization on her own. No more stalking, no more calls or gifts and no more dirty poetry. Just some slight suggestion, or a nudge if you will," Nicholas said with a grin as Tavin's eyebrows shot up.

"Slight suggestion?" Tavin inquired.

"Yeah. She'll come to her senses own her own, eventually. I've got it all under control," Nicholas confidently stated.

"If you say so. Well, I'm glad to hear you won't be stalking her anymore, because that was pretty creepy," Tavin stated.

"I didn't really stalk her, like a stalker. I just bugged the shit out of her," Nicholas said.

"Like a stalker," Tavin replied.

Nicholas looked at Tavin and placed his hand over his mouth. "Oh, shit, Tav. I was stalking her."

"Yeah, you were. But, I'm glad you've finally decided to accept your stalker status. Now you can get the help you need," Tavin replied with a smile.

"Chuckle, chuckle," Nicholas stated.

"So, you've been sending Fee dirty poetry, huh? What did...?" Tavin asked before Nicholas interrupted her.

"Don't even think about picking my brain, kid. I'm not telling you jack. Now, what do you want to get for dessert. The triple chocolate cake looks good," Nicholas stated as Tavin laughed as they pondered over the dessert menu.
*********************************************************
"Janae, what are you doing, girl? The movie starts in an hour," Tavin yelled to her 14 year old sister Janae. Janae had been with Tavin since Monday and today was Wednesday. Cameron was still out of town and from the looks of it, he wouldn't be back for Thanksgiving on tomorrow. Tavin watched her little sister, with her below the shoulder length dark brown hair and tall slender frame. The girl was all legs and absolutely beautiful. Tavin was so proud of her sweet, smart happy sister and was so excited to see her, even if it was only for a week.

"I'm done Tavy. I have to look my best. What if I run into someone famous? I can't look like the average girl," Janae implored.

"But you are an average girl, sweetie," Tavin stated to see what kind of reaction she would get from her little sister.

"Oh, no Tavy, I am better than the average. I am incredibly unique," Janae said as Tavin smiled.

"That's my girl. Now, come on, let's go," Tavin stated. Janae looked at her reflection in her compact and ran back to the bathroom.

"Wait, Tavy, I'm coming. I just need another minute," Janae stated as Tavin sighed as she heard the doorbell ring.

"Well, excuse me Ms. Thang and don't you even think about putting on make-up, do you hear me?" Tavin asked.

"Aw man, that's not fair. I'm not a baby. She's tripping," mumbled Janae.

"What did you say?" Tavin asked.

"Nothin'," Janae exclaimed.

"That's what I thought you said," Tavin replied as she walked to the ringing door. Tavin opened the door and saw Cameron smiling at her and looking gorgeous as always. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, a caramel and black striped knit cap, and a long sleeved caramel, v-neck cashmere sweater, baggy blue jeans and Timberland boots. Cameron held a bouquet of pink roses in his hands. Tavin didn't realize how much she missed him until she saw him. She pulled him through the door and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. Tavin squealed with delight.

"Baby, you're back!" Tavin exclaimed excitedly. Cameron was so glad to see how excited she was to see him.

"Hey beautiful," he replied.

"Are those for me?" she whispered as he hugged her back, still holding the roses.

"Yes...wait, let me put these down so I can get a proper hug. Come here, girl," he replied as he placed the roses gently on her kitchen table. Cameron walked back to her and he gathered her closely, inhaling her scent. Tavin stood on tiptoe as she wrapped her arms back around Cameron, rubbing her hand over his closely cut head.

"Umm, baby. You smell so good. Baby, you feel so damn good," Cameron whispered in her ear as he placed a light kiss on her neck.

"So do you," she whispered as he pulled back to look at her. Tavin was dressed in a beautiful scoop neck pink and mauve striped sweater, with scalloped fringes, light blue hip huggers and pink Uggs boots, looking as sexy as she wanted to be. Cameron smiled at her.

"Damn you are a sight for sore eyes. Good Lord, you look good," he replied, staring at her from head to toe. Tavin grinned.

"Thank you. You look aiight," she replied as he laughed. He held her by the waist and his hand caressed her behind.

"I guess I say thank you," Cameron said, looking down into her eyes.

"You're welcome, and thank you for the roses. They're beautiful," she stated.

"I'm glad you like them, lovely," he replied.

"Hey, when did you get back and why didn't you call me?" Tavin asked.

"About 11:00 last night. I went home, took a hot shower, ate and zonked out. I didn't call because I wanted to surprise you. I couldn't wait to see you, sweetheart. Did you miss me, baby?" Cameron asked in that sexy voice of his, caressing her face with his thumb. Tavin blushed.

"Yes, I missed you. I didn't have anyone to debate the news with or point out the stupidities of the government to. Come to think of it, I didn't have anyone to really curse out or call asshole. So I guess I missed you," Tavin stated with a smile.

"Gee, thanks. I must be on crack. I actually missed the bitchiest woman in the Western Hempishere," Cameron replied.

"I told you stay off that shit," Tavin said with a smile.

"Is that really all you missed, because I can tell you with no shame that I missed this pretty little face and those beautiful brown eyes," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her right cheek, "and these sexy lips," as he kissed her left cheek, "and this ass. Girl, I missed this ass," he whispered, as he caressed her behind and swooped down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. Cameron let out a deep moan as he ran his tongue lightly over her bottom lip, sucking on it as Tavin pulled him closer, holding him tight. Cameron's tongue sought hers with urgency as he slowly sucked her tongue, savoring her taste. He couldn't get enough of the taste of her lips. They both moaned and his hands cupped her behind.

"Baby...I...really...missed...you," he whispered betwen kisses, peppering her neck with kisses and soft licks. Tavin moaned and let out that sigh that he loved to hear.

"I really missed you, too, but...," Tavin began and Cameron interupted her by looking into her eyes and smiling.

"Don't say anything wise ass. Just shut up and let me kiss you and feel you up, aiight?" Cameron asked, as his lips descended back to hers. Tavin grinned and leaned up to meet his lips. They shared another passionate, but slow kiss. Cameron's lips slowly moved to her jawline, then to her neck. Tavin sighed.

"I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you," she whispered as Cameron kissed her neck. Tavin sighed again, relishing the feel of his soft lips on her neck. Cameron grinned.

"Just don't be a smart-ass and give me some sugar. You smell so good, lovely," he whispered, licking the spot behind her right ear. Tavin grabbed him tighter and she could feel the grin of his lips on her neck.

"So do you," Tavin moaned. A throat clearing took her out of her passion induced fog. It was Janae grinning from ear to ear.

"Ooh, Tavy! What's going on?" Janae asked. Tavin blushed as she lifted her head. Cameron slowly lifted his head from her neck. Slowly, they untwined their bodies from one another, but Cameron pulled her back to his front, locking his hand around her waist to rest on her flat stomach. Tavin tried to pull away, but Cameron kept her in front of him, his erection thick and strong, rubbing against her behind.

"Stay still, baby. I gotta calm down. You don't want your sister to see this, do you?" Cameron asked leaning down to whisper right near her right ear.

"So, who's this pretty young lady?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron, this is Janae, my sister. Remember, she's staying with me for the week. Janae, this is Cameron Caldwell," Tavin replied. Janae walked over to them and held out her hand. Cameron shook it and smiled. Janae looked Cameron over with her mouth open for a few minutes, then she looked at her sister, grinning.

"He's cute, Tavy," Janae whispered. Tavin rolled her eyes to the heavens as Cameron smiled. He sat on one of Tavin's bar stools and pulled her between her legs. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"He's alright," Tavin stated.

"Hey, the girl's got taste. Thanks Janae, I concur," Cameron grinned.

"Conceited bas...," Tavin said.

"Shh...not in front of the child, Tavin," Cameron admonished as Janae laughed. Tavin couldn't believe it. Janae was falling under the Cameron Caldwell spell.

"If you're worrying about that handshake, don't worry, he's safe. He's had all his shots," Tavin replied as Cameron and Tavin laughed.

"I'm going to remember that, okay," he replied. Janae continued to grin at Cameron, who smiled back at her.

"You are really hot," Janae replied to Cameron. Tavin's mouth made a huge O and Cameron lowered his head, laughing.

"Janae!" Tavin exclaimed.

"What? He is hot," Janae asked.

"Thank you, Janae. Hey, I like you, kid. You're smart and you speak the truth," Cameron stated.

"Don't encourage her, Cameron," Tavin replied.

"Hey, I'm just agreeing with her," Cameron stated as Janae smiled, glancing between Tavin and Cameron. Janae ran her finger along her chin.

"You're welcome, Cameron. So, you're Tavin's boyfriend? This is huge, actually monumental. I've never seen Tavy with a boyfriend before. This is quite an interesting development. Tavy, you're boyfriend is smokin'," Janae stated. Cameron had to laugh. This kid was too much. Cameron bit his lip to stop from laughing anymore.

"Bite your tongue, Janae, before I put a knot in it. We are very good friends, Janae, right Cameron," Tavin asked, nudging him.

"I'm kind of liking the boyfriend label," Cameron said.

"I should have known your ass wouldn't help any. We are very good friends, Janae. Okay?" Tavin stated to her sister, who now was placing her hands on her hips and staring at Tavin.

"Well, I'm "very good friends"," Janae said making the quote signs with her hands as she continued, "with Brandon Stevenson and we've never kissed the way you two were kissing a few minutes ago. Talk about intense," Janae replied as Cameron continued to bite his lip. He really liked this kid. Tavin stepped away from his embrace and walked to stand in front of her little sister.

"First of all, you shouldn't be kissing anyone, especially if you want to live to see 16. Secondly, I'm the oldest and what I say is law. Do you understand?" Tavin asked in that no nonsense tone of voice that made grown men cringe.

"Yes, maam. So, Cameron, are you coming with us?" Janae asked.

"It depends. Where are you going and am I invited?" Cameron asked standing up looking down into Tavin's face with a grin.

"To the movies and you are so invited," Janae said.

"Okay, I'll come. My treat," Cameron replied.

"Cute and he pays? I like you already, Cameron. Good looking out, Tavy," Janae replied as Cameron gave a low chuckle. Tavin nudged him in the side.

"Ow, that hurt," he said, rubbing his side.

"It was supposed to, fool," Tavin said.

"Oh, just so you know, Cameron, I'm really going to grill you when I get the chance, so be prepared. I love my big sister very much. Tavin is beyond fabulous and I can't have her dealing with a knucklehead. Gotta check you out thoroughly. What's your credit score, what does your stock portfolio look like, do you have any illegitimate kids, do you practice safe sex, that kind of thing...and more," Janae emphasized as Tavin shook her head at Janae. Cameron bit his lip and nodded his head in agreement.

"That's understandable, Janae. She is your fabulous big sister, after all," Cameron stated smiling at Tavin who smiled back.

"Aw, man, she's too late, Cam. You're already a big knucklehead," Tavin replied.

"Hardy, har har. What movie are we seeing?" Cameron asked. Janae's eyes lit up.

"X-Men. I love X-Men," Janae stated.

"You are a cool kid. I love X-Men too. I think I've read all their comics," Cameron stated.

"I haven't read the comics, but I've seen the first two movies and Hugh Jackman is so cute," Janae replied.

"I know, right...wait, a minute. He's way too old for you to be discussing his cuteness factor, Doodles," Tavin said to Janae calling her by her nickname as they began to file out of the front door.

"Tavy, he's not that old and besides, age doesn't matter when it comes to cuteness. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are in their 40's and everyone thinks they're hot stuff, which they are. You're the oldest, Tavy. You should know that already," Janae replied as they walked out of the door and to the elevator. Janae's cell phone rang and she chatted excitedly into the phone.

"You think Hugh Jackman is cute?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah. You think Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Janet Jackson and Nia Long are hot. So what? Get over it, there are some guys that are hotter than you Cameron," Tavin replied as they boarded the elevator.

"But I digress. And I think your eyes are going bad. I'm way hotter than Hugh Jackman, Tav," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Only in your best fantasy, Cam," she replied. Janae smiled at her and mouthed "he's really hot," and winked, as she continued to talk on the phone. Tavin rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Man, what am I going to do with her?" Tavin asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Cameron stated.
*********************************************************
They had a good time at the movies, then at Lee's Chinese Restaurant where they had dinner. They decided to eat Chinese because Janae loved Chinese food and it was one of the only things open the evening before Thanksgiving. Janae did ask Cameron a lot of questions and he answered all of them, which he noticed Tavin either blushed or looked out of the window.

When they returned back to Tavin's apartment, Janae yawned and smiled again at Cameron.

"It was nice meeting you, Cameron. You're cool with me and you can hold your own with my tough big sis. I'm glad to see that my sister is not with a punk. He's a real man, Tavy," Janae stated. Tavin rolled her eyes.

"Thanks...I think. Nice meeting you too, Janae," Cameron held out his hand, but Janae hugged him. Cameron hugged her back and smiled.

"I'm going to bed. Love you, Tavy," Janae said, hugging her sister strongly. Tavin hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, too, Doodles," Tavin stated as Janae came out of her embrace.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Janae stated as she walked to the second bedroom.

"Don't worry. I'm not doing anything and you ain't never going to do it, you feel me?" Tavin yelled as Cameron laughed.

"She's something," Cameron replied, walking over to Tavin's huge, comfy couch. He took off his shoes and laid on her sofa, and turned on the TV. Tavin walked over to the sofa, and Cameron grabbed the back of her right knee, smiling at her as he caressed it.

"Yeah, she is. Well, I see you've made yourself comfy," she said, trying not to concentrate on his hand caressing her leg, but he gave her that gorgeous smile of his and she couldn't help it. His caress felt so good.

"Not completely," he replied as he pulled her on top of him on the sofa and kissed her. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist and Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. They kissed each other and after the kiss, Cameron pulled her back against him and pulled one of her couch pillows under his head.

"You have a comfortable couch," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know. I conk out here a lot when I'm working. I forgot to ask you--how was your trip?" Tavin asked.

"I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about you. No work, no accounts, none of that stuff. This is what people do when they have time--say it with me baby, it's called relaxing," Cameron said in a slow voice.

"Shit on you, Cam," she replied as he laughed.

"I really needed to hear you say that. Now, I know I'm home," Cameron replied.

"Whatever," Tavin said.

"Janae is a pretty cool kid, so unlike her sister," Cameron stated.

"Oh, I'm not cool?" Tavin asked.

"Baby, you redo your old tax returns for fun in your spare time," he said.

"I'm just being thorough," Tavin stated.

"No, baby, you're a nerd. But it's okay. Nerd's are sexy," he replied, nipping her neck with his lips. Tavin laughed.

"Yeah, Janae's something else. She's a good kid. She's pretty forward, kind of blunt too," Tavin pointed out.

"Hmm, I wonder where she gets that from," Cameron replied.

"I wouldn't have her any other way. I loved the interrogation, by the way," Tavin stated.

"I know you did. That kid could work for the CIA. But, it was cool. She's a sweetie pie. She's just looking out for her big sister. I dig that. She loves you," Cameron stated as he intertwined their hands and played with her fingers.

"I know. I love her, too," Tavin said. There was a comfortable silence as Cameron rubbed his nose against her neck. Her sweater exposed her neckline and her cleavage and Cameron had to fight the urge to attack her and talk her out of her clothes. Besides, if he tried something with Janae in the next room, Tavin would freak out and send him packing. He decided to test the waters anyway. Cameron slowly began to kiss her neck. Tavin sighed that sigh that he loved to hear.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Cameron whispered, his lips grazing her neck.

"Really? I thought you just missed my fried chicken and garlic mashed potatoes," Tavin said with a grin.

"I did miss that, but, really, I would be in a meeting and instead of concentrating on the topic at hand, I would zone out and think about you...what you were doing, how you look, your scent, who your were telling off. Then, I'd get flashes of you naked and me doing some wild shit to you, making you scream," he whispered as he pulled her sweater off her shoulder, along with her red bra strap. He kissed her shoulder, up to her neck. Tavin shivered, bit her lip and let out a low moan. His lips felt so good.

"Cameron, I...we can't...," she whispered, but Cameron interrupted her as if he was reading her mind.

"Calm your pretty little self down. Nothing is going to happen, but God knows I want it to. I want you so bad baby. Just wait till I get you alone. It's been almost two weeks. Be ready to be on your back for awhile. I'm going to tear your ass up when I get you alone," he whispered and Tavin felt the grin on her lips.

"Looking forward to it," Tavin whispered.

"I just wanted to kiss you a little, touch you...that's all, baby. I love being this close to you," he whispered as he pulled her ear in his mouth slowly, sucking the lobe. Tavin bit her lip and sighed, low and long. Cameron grinned as his lips moved back to her neck.

"About this boyfriend thing," he whispered.

"What about it?" Tavin asked.

"I am your boyfriend, you know. Get used to it," Cameron replied as he pulled one of her hands to her mouth and kissed the tip of her fingers.

"Since when?" Tavin asked.

"Since I told you that I loved you and I basically branded you as mine. Baby, we surpassed friendship a long time ago. I'm crazy about you and you know you feel the same way about me. Tell me you feel the same way," Cameon whispered, dropping soft kisses along her soft, silky neck again. Those soft, talented lips kept kissing her neck and she just gave into the feeling. She couldn't deny it and she told him.

"Yes, Cameron I feel the same way," she replied as Cameron turned her around, looked into her eyes and gave her a slow, sweet kiss. After the kiss was over, she laid her head back on his chest.

"See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Cameron asked.

"Not fair. You use those lips...well...like a weapon," Tavin replied.

"Gotta use what I got...to get what I want. Besides, you can't resist all of this. You heard your sister. I'm hot," Cameron stated.

"You always know how to screw up a mood, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yep," he whispered as he rubbed her back.

"Your heart is beating so fast, Cameron. It's beating just as fast as mine," Tavin whispered, loving the feel of his hands along her back.

"I wonder why," he whispered and Tavin snuggled more into his chest. She had never been this happy. Cameron kissed the top of her head, thinking the same thing.

The next morning, which was Thanksgiving day, Janae stretched and yawned as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. On the way to the bathroom, Janae spotted Cameron and Tavin asleep on the couch.

"Well, at least I know they didn't do the freaky deaky, because they still have their clothes on," Janae replied as she walked into the bathroom.

Cameron woke up first and smiled. His finger traced a path down her nose and he whispered in her ear, "Happy Thanksgiving, baby." Tavin woke up and grinned from ear to ear. Cameron stretched as he pulled her gently off of him and began to put on his shoes.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Cam. Hey, where are you going?" Tavin asked, rubbing sleep out of her eyes and stretching like a cat. She looked so adorable, he thought. He kissed her forehead and smiled down at her.

"Home, and then back here," he replied as he sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Don't you have to go to your parents house?" Tavin asked.

"No, I want to be with you, so I'm going to go home, take a shower, change and I'll be back with breakfast. Okay?" Cameron asked as Tavin nodded in agreement. He kissed her on the forehead and stood up, pulling her with him.

"I'll be back in an hour," he replied, tapping her on her behind and walking to her door. As he walked through, he puckered his lips at her and winked, closing and locking the door behind him. Tavin scratched her head and smiled as she hugged herself.

"I knew he was your boyfriend," Janae replied as she walked out of the bathroom.

Tavin smiled and walked to the bathroom. "Yeah, I guess he is."

Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

Chapter 12

Tavin tightly hugged Janae early Sunday morning at the airport as they heard the announcement for Janae's flight to board. Janae hugged her back just as tightly. Cameron smiled at Janae and gave her a hug.

"Hey kid. Don't get into any trouble. And don't sleep on your friend Brandon. That kid is just biding his time...trust me, I know," Cameron stated with a grin.

"I won't get into any trouble and believe me, I've been trained well. I'll watch him. Tavy, I love you so much. Can I visit again soon?" Janae asked, as her brown eyes widened. Tavin wiped Janae's tear stained cheeks, but held her own tears in. She didn't want Janae to see her cry.

"Yes. Don't cry sweetie, okay. Remember what I said about that wonderful summer dance program downtown? You can come for the summer and attend. You'd love it. Just tell mama to call me about the details, okay. Besides, I'll see you before the summer...spring break, remember?" Tavin asked as Janae shook her head yes.

"I remember," Janae said, sniffling as she continued to hold on to her older sister.

Tavin smiled at her. "Be good and keep kicking butt in school. You call me as soon as you land and when you get home, understand?" Tavin asked.

"Yes, Tavy," Janae replied smiling. Tavin hugged her tightly.

"Oh, Doodles, I love you so much. I'm going to miss you. Go on, Doodles. It's time. Don't forget to call me and e-mail okay?" Tavin asked as Janae smiled.

"I won't forget. Bye, big sis. Nice meeting you Cameron. Keep my sister happy. She deserves it. I love you Tavy," Janae replied tears running down her face. Tavin couldn't hold it together any longer as she watched her sister begin to walk away.

"I love you too, baby sister. Be careful. Remember to call...as soon as you land and as soon as you get home," Tavin stated. Janae nodded and waved until she was out of sight. Tavin broke down and the tears began to freely fall. Cameron watched his girl cry and he wished he could do something about it. He pulled her into his arms and soothingly rubbed her back. Tavin pulled her arms against his chest as he comforted her. He felt so good...safe...exactly what she needed at the time.

"Lovely, don't cry. You know I hate to see you cry...aw, baby, it's okay...don't cry, baby, it's okay," he whispered soothingly, placing his chin on the top of her head.

"I know," Tavin sniffled, as she snuggled closer into his chest

"You're going to see her again...the time will pass by...you'll see," Cameron whispered.

"I know, it's just that...I hate this, Cameron. If things were different...," Tavin whispered, hugging him tighter. He kissed the top of her head, then lifted her chin to make her look into his eyes.

"I know, Tav...I know. You know what?" Cameron asked, as he wiped the tears from her face with the pads of his thumbs, his green eyes gazing down into her brown.

"What?" Tavin asked.

"I think my baby needs some big time cheering up. What do you think?" Cameron asked.

Tavin sniffled. "Yeah...big time...and some major babying too," Tavin replied as Cameron grinned. He kissed her on the forehead.

"I can do that. So basically, you get whatever you want, whenever you want from here on out?" Cameron asked. Tavin sighed.

"Yep...the usual," Tavin stated.

"Spoiled brat," he whispered.

"Your fault. You treat me too good. I wish she could visit more, Cameron," Tavin whispered.

Cameron gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I know you do, Tav. One day, she'll be able to. Come with me baby. I've got to put a smile back on that pretty face," Cameron whispered as he led her out of the airport and to his car.

That afternoon, Cameron kept Tavin occupied by taking her to see a movie and an Indian art exhibit that she had been wanting to attend for weeks. He topped the day off with dinner at one of her favorite Thai restaurants. As they were on their way back from dinner, Janae called her to inform her that she had landed and was safely on the way home. Tavin smiled sadly, but was happy that her sister was safe and sound.

Tavin looked over at Cameron as he drove back to his penthouse. He made her feel so much better after Janae left. She really loved this man, she thought as he rubbed her thigh with his right hand and drove with his left. He felt her staring at him and he grinned.

"I know why you're looking at me," Cameron replied knowingly.

"Why am I looking at you?" Tavin asked.

"Because you can't help it...I'm too cute for you to look away," he replied with a grin.

Tavin laughed. "Your head has got to weigh a ton. You are so conceited."

"You still love me though?" Cameron asked.

"I sure do. Cam, thank you for today. You kissed my booty and you let me have my way all day. What a man," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed.

"That's what I'm here for...use me as you will. Do you feel better?", Cameron asked.

Tavin grinned. "Yep."

"Then my job is done," he replied with a grin as Tavin took her seat belt off and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. He smelled so good that she decided to kiss his neck. He groaned.

"You know, you're very sexy when you're giving a woman her way, you know," she whispered.

"Shit, then I should be sexy to you all the time," he replied as Tavin laughed and kissed his neck slowly.

"Ummm...you are, baby. You smell so good, Cameron," Tavin whispered.

Cameron smiled as he felt Tavin's lips all over his neck. "So do you. Woman, what are you doing?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" Tavin asked in a seductive tone of voice as the tip of her tongue went slowly up the column of Cameron's neck. He let out another low growl.

"It feels like you're making me hard, baby," Cameron whispered as Tavin giggled and repeated the same action along his neck. Tavin loved the response she got out of Cameron. It made her feel powerful.

"Is it getting really hard? Let me see," Tavin stated running her hand along his erection. Cameron sucked in a deep breath as his foot hit the accelerator harder.

"Ooh, it is hard...and thick...and big. Do you have any idea how good it feels when you slide into me?" Tavin asked, running her tongue along the shell of his ear. Cameron gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Oh shit, baby...you're talking dirty and you don't do that too often, so you know what that does to me...it turns me on big time...and you're stroking my dick. Shit, Tav, you're gonna make me crash," he whispered as Tavin dropped small kisses on his neck, taking small bites out of it, then sucking it.

"Cameron, I don't want you to crash, but baby...I'm horny...I want you...I need you, Cameron...inside me...now," Tavin whispered as she ran her tongue over his bottom lip and pulled it slowly into her mouth.

"Aw, shit, baby," Cameron sped up. Tavin grinned.

"You in a hurry, Cameron?" Tavin asked.

Cameron pulled into his penthouse parking spot and whispered, "Hell yeah." He parked his car and pulled Tavin out of it. She wasn't walking fast enough, so he picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

"What the f....Captain Caveman, put me the hell down," Tavin stated with a laugh as Cameron walked quickly to the elevator with her on his shoulder. He slapped her on her behind.

"Nope. You moving too damn slow, girl. You know how bad I want you and you go licking and kissing me, then you go touching my shit and talking dirty...telling me you're horny...ooh, you're in trouble," Cameron replied as the elevator opened. He put her down and grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her with a passionate frenzy. Tavin kissed him back just as passionately as he grinded against her. Tavin moaned as the elevator opened on Cameron's floor. He gave her a soft kiss, followed by a slow tongue lick down the center of her lips, then grabbed her hand as they walked to his door.

Cameron opened the door, pulling Tavin in. He kicked the door closed, and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her against him to kiss her again. Their coats and shoes went flying in all directions. Cameron pushed Tavin against the wall near the door, and pulled her sweater over her head, throwing it on the floor. Cameron's sweatshirt followed Tavin's sweater as his hands went to the zipper on Tavin's jeans. He unzipped them, pulled them off her legs quickly and tossed them. Cameron stepped out of his sweatpants and kicked them across the room. He was dressed in his boxers as he kept her glued to the wall. Tavin ran her hands over his chest.

"Cameron, umm, you are so...fine...umm," she whispered as her eyes ran over his tan, muscular, hairless chest.

"Thank you...so are you...but you're still dressed," he whispered as he stared at Tavin from the top of her head to the white socks on her feet. Cameron kissed her passionately and reached in back of her to take off her bra. After unhooking the lacy scrap of material, he threw it and kissed his way down her body. Tavin was still dressed in her white lace bikinis.

"Are you blind? I have on nothing but my bra...correction, my undies. I'm damn near naked," she whispered as her eyes followed Cameron as he kissed her stomach. Cameron stared into her eyes as he ran his tongue along her stomach, right along the lacy edge of her panties. Tavin moaned, and closed her eyes.

"But you're not naked," he whispered. She felt Cameron's hands on her hips, then felt a slight yank. When she opened her eyes, Cameron was ripping her panties. He threw them in the pile with the rest of their discareded clothes.

"Ooh, aren't we in a hurry. Not gonna make it to the bed, huh?" Tavin asked. Cameron gave her a sly grin.

"We'll get there...eventually. Right now, I'm too hard and horny to make it to the bed. Besides, this is a new place for us. Go with it," he whispered licking the space below her belly button. Cameron sat back away from her and spread her legs.

"And you ripped my drawers? That was kinda freaky. I liked that," Tavin whispered as she watched Cameron stare between her legs at her, slowly running his tongue along his bottom lip. She felt sexy and powerful under his stare and she loved the way he gazed at her.

"Glad you liked me ripping your panties, now shush baby," he whispered as his eyes moved slowly from the vee between her legs to her eyes.

"I thought you were hard and horny...come on Cam, stop teasing," Tavin whispered.

"Gotta get you back from earlier. Payback is a bitch, ain't it baby?" he asked as his hands traveled over her hips.

"Alright you tease...just do something, Cameron, please. I'm so hot," she whispered.

"Calm down, baby. I got you. Here," Cameron ran his hands between her thighs, slowly walking his fingers up her thighs as he placed one finger inside her, moving it in and out. Tavin's head rolled back as he inserted another finger.

"Finally...ummm," Tavin moaned as his fingers moved inside of her.

Cameron grinned as he watched her, curling his fingers up into her, stroking her in and out. Tavin moaned loudly as Cameron asked, "Feel good, baby?"

"Yes, really good...better than my own damn fingers," she whispered as Cameron chuckled lowly. Tavin didn't care as she reveled in the feel of his fingers moving in and out of her. Cameron looked up at her with hooded eyes, loving the way she felt around his fingers. He removed his fingers. Tavin looked down and Cameron was staring at her again, licking his lips.

"Why'd you stop, damn it?" Tavin asked in a husky low voice. Cameron loved when she sounded like that...sexy and full of desire.

"Because I wanted to do this," he replied as he kissed her thighs, placed her left leg on his shoulder and clamped his mouth on her.

"Nice and wet...just like I like it," Cameron whispered as Tavin gripped his head to keep his wonderful lips and his tongue on her. He held on to her hips as Tavin kept her hand on his head.

"Cameron...baby...please...don't stop...Oh, baby...umm, please," she whispered as Cameron licked, sucked and kissed her. Tavin gripped his head tighter and moaned when he moved his tongue in and out of her quickly.

"Umm, Cameron," she whispereed as he continued to suck her private place. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked it until Tavin began to scream.

"Oh...oh...oh," Tavin screamed as her climax hotly washed over her. Cameron kissed her until she finished, then kissed his way back up her body. She almost fell to the floor, but she felt Cameron's arm around her waist, holding her up. Cameron pulled off his boxers and she heard a rip and saw him roll a condom quickly over his length.

"I can't take it anymore. I need to be inside you, Tavin...now. Wrap your legs around my waist, like this," he whispered, as he pulled her legs around his waist. She did as he asked and wrapped her arms around his neck. He entered her in one, swift thrust. They both moaned at the sensation of being together like this again. Cameron kissed Tavin's neck.

"You're not going to drop me, are you Cam? Don't let me fall," Tavin whispered, as Cameron gritted his teeth. She felt so good.

"Never baby. I got you, Tavin. Trust me. Oh shit, baby...nobody feels like you, Tavin. It's so good, baby...damn," he whispered as he began moving inside of her. She felt so good, tight and wet. He didn't want to come yet, he thought to himself, but damn...she felt good...amazing.

Tavin loved the way he felt inside of her...thick and long, stretching and filling her, feeling too good to be real.

"Mmm, baby you feel so...umm," Tavin whispered as Cameron stroked slowly inside of her.

Cameron asked in a whisper," Did you really miss me? Because I really missed you...I missed the way you taste...I missed this...you feel so good, baby...did you miss me as much as I missed you?"

"Oh yes, baby, I missed you...so much, Cameron...umm," Tavin whispered, her head back, eyes closed, just feeling him, just being with him.

Cameron moved to the left and up, hitting her g-spot. "Did you miss me hitting that?" he asked, nipping her ear. Tavin licked her lips.

"Oh, yes," Tavin moaned loudly.

"Are you mine, Tavin, just mine?" Cameron asked as he thrust harder and quicker inside of her, watching her enjoy what he was doing to her. Her wetness was suctioning him in deeper, making it hard for him to hold on. He wanted to make this good for her, so he held on longer. He moved up, down and around to to her spot, watching her bite her bottom lip and listening to her moan.

"Yes, Cameron, I'm only yours," she whispered as her legs tightened around him to keep him where she wanted him.

"Is this mine, baby?" Cameron asked, thrusting faster inside of her. Cameron's voice was deeper and huskier when they made love and he was talking to her, which she loved...it only made her more wet and more excited.

"Yes, baby...it's all yours...just yours...umm, don't stop, Cameron," she whispered.

"Don't stop baby?" he asked, licking the spot behind her ear, still moving faster inside of her until he felt her tighten around him even more.

"Don't stop, don't stop. Please, stay right there...stay right there," she whispered as he did what she asked for a few minutes, then Tavin began to feel that familiar feeling wash over her. Her muscles tightened around him even more and Cameron groaned, biting his lip.

"So good, lovely, so good...ummm. Hmm, that's it, come for me Tavin. Feels like a good one, too. I love to feel you come baby. That's it, come all around me," he whispered. Those words did her in and he felt her tighten more as she screamed his name loudly, muscles pulsing as she climaxed. Cameron didn't want to come, but he couldn't take it anymore. She felt too good.

"I don't want to come yet baby, but I can't help it. You feel so good and tight...and hot...umm, I'm coming baby, shit," Cameron groaned as he thrust five times hard and quick into her as he orgasmed.

"Tavin," he groaned as he came. They both panted and Tavin sighed that sexy, happy sigh that he loved. Cameron smiled and buried his face in her neck, kissing her neck. He kissed his fingers, then placed them on her lips and told her he'd be right back. She heard the toilet flush and he ran back to her, positioning himself right where he was again.

"You alright, baby? You want something to drink or something?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine. Everything I need is right here. Maybe we'll make it to the bed the next time," Tavin whispered in an exasperated voice as Cameron looked up at her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"What are you talking about? The bed is too far," Cameron panted out with a grin as he walked a lifeless Tavin over to the soft, huge rug in the middle of the living room floor. He laid her down and lay gently on top of her, kissing her again. His lips moved from her lips to her left ear, gently sucking the lobe as Tavin sighed happily, kissing his forehead.

"Damn, I'm...that was...woo...baby....damn. Now that's what I call welcoming your man home," Cameron whispered, peppering open mouthed kisses on her neck. Tavin smiled and ran her hand over the back of his head.

"Don't say I didn't welcome you back with open arms...legs...," Tavin stated as Cameron chuckled, his hands rubbing her bottom slowly.

"More dirty talk, huh baby? I like that. Baby, I love you," he whispered, still looking into her eyes. Tavin leaned up and kissed his lips and stared at him for a minute.

"Aw, Cameron, I love you too. It's that good, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yes...extremely good," he exclaimed as Tavin kissed him again, smiling. There was silence again.

"Cameron, I'm about to get mushy, alright."

"As long as I can lay here and rub your ass, you can do whatever you want," Cameron replied.

"You are so nasty. No, really Cam, that was...undescribable. Every time we make love it's like, there's no you and there's no me. Nothing else exists, nothing else matters. There's just us and this passion that we have for each other and how we feel. You know what I mean?" Tavin asked as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yeah. We get any hotter and we're going to spontaneously combust," Cameron replied laughing as Tavin smiled as she popped him upside the head.

"Ooh, you. The chemistry is just off the charts," Tavin stated.

"Yeah, and the sex is shit...great," Cameron stated as Tavin shook her head.

"It's not just sex, Cameron," Tavin said blushing.

"If what we just did was not sex, then I don't know what it was...fucking?" Cameron asked.

"No you didn't just say that what we did was fucking," Tavin said pulling away to look at him.

"Aw shit. Umm, hell, I can't...aw, hell. Baby, what I meant to say was...," he replied.

"Yeah, if you plan on getting any more of this tonight, you better fix this shit," Tavin replied giving him a look, her eyes narrowed.

"Okay. This is going to be good. You're going to like this," he replied with a grin, kissing her fingertips.

"Yeah, it better...or no more booty for you," Tavin replied.

"What I meant was, it's not all the same, but the action is...you can say anything...you don't like that either, huh, lovely? I can tell by the way you're stabbing me with your eyes," Cameron replied.

"If you weren't so damn cute, you'd be hurt right now. Fix it, because, I need to some more loving. Two weeks is a long damn time. Fix it now!" Tavin exclaimed. Cameron sat up on his elbows and looked at her.

"Okay, baby...damn. You are a little loco. Okay, I got it. I could be doing the nasty, doing the freaky deaky, umm, boning, sexing, fucking you, but I'm always loving you, baby...making love to you. I'm always there with you...my heart is always with you...with every moan, every stroke. I'm always thinking how much I love you and how much I wish we could stay together like that, close to like that. I'm always feeling what you feel, Tavin...that I wish the feeling would never end. I keep falling for you every time I'm with you, baby. Now, what's the verdict? Do I get to keep breathing?" Cameron asked as he kissed her softly on the lips, then pulled away looking into her eyes.

"As long as you mean it," Tavin stated, thinking of how much she loved this man. Cameron ran his finger along her nose and slowly across her lips.

"Of course I mean it, Tavin. I adore you, baby. I'm crazy about you. You're all I see," he whispered as Tavin leaned her head up and kissed him on the lips.

"Okie dokie. Your booty priviledges are retroactive again," Tavin replied as he kissed her with a laugh. He looked down at her and began to harden again. Tavin heard another condom wrapper open and he slipped another one on.

"But really, Tav. I know exactly what you mean, lovely. I feel you...damn, do I feel you," Cameron whispered as his erection moved right to her wet entrance, moving against her clitoris and staring into her eyes.

Tavin whispered with a slow, low moan, staring back into those sexy green eyes. "Hmm, I sure do feel you...umm."

"Freak," he whispered, tracing her bottom lip slowly with his tongue.

"You created me...your fault," Tavin whispered.

"And I have no problem taking the blame either. What you said was pretty deep. Speaking of deep...I want to go deep baby...so deep," he whispered as he moved inch by inch inside of her.

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Do your thing, Cam," Tavin whispered.

Cameron grinned, halfway inside of her. "I will baby, don't worry".

"Hey, what was all that talk aobut wearing me out," Tavin whispered as her breath caught when Cameron finally thrust fully into her, filling her to the hilt. Tavin moaned, loving the feel of his thick, long length inside of her. The man felt too good.

"You need to work on your listening skills, baby. I said I was going to tear your ass up and that's what I'm going to finish doing. Umm....Tavin...I love you so much baby...nobody feels like you...nobody like you, baby...nobody," he whispered as he moved back and forth inside her, at the pace that they both loved. Damn, he loved this woman, he thought.

Tavin bit her bottom lip and ran her hands up and down his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. Damn she loved this man, she thought as her eyes closed again.

"Umm, I love you too, Cameron...I love you baby...how I love you...just keep doing that...ummm...and that....ummm," Tavin whispered as she continued to make love with her man.
******************************************************************
It was the second week of December and things were going wonderfully between Tavin and Cameron. Yes, they fought like cats and dogs, but when they made up...well, making up was always the icing on the cake. Tavin sat across from Dr. Marine, with a smile on her face, thinking about how Cameron talked her into a lunchtime quickie in the backseat of his car. Tavin grinned at the memory. Still, something this good couldn't last, which was always in the back of Tavin's mind.

"Well, it sounds as if everything is going very well Tavin. What do you think?" Dr. Marine asked with a smile on her face.

"I don't know. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, you know what I mean Dr. M?" Tavin asked.

"No, I don't know what you mean. Why don't you explain it to me?" Dr. Marine inquired as Tavin sighed and began to speak.

"I still have doubts about my relationship with Cameron. They're still not gone. Good things happen to me, then the bottom falls out, Dr. M. It's just what happens. I mean, I'm in love...truly in love and I'm happy. And the funny thing is, the man is in love with me. I bitch, I'm mean as hell sometimes, but he loves me. This gorgeous, sexy, fine as hell man could have anyone he wants, but he wants me. Tavin Wilson, boring accountant. The things he does for me and to me are incredible Dr. M. Flowers just because he was thinking about me, double chocolate ice cream because he figured I would want some...sweet, cute crap like that and you know what? I'm gone...I'm putty in his hands. It took me almost a year to tell you what my stepfather did to me, but it came out with ease when I told him. Yeah, we fight and we make up...lord, do we make up. But I'm so comfortable with him and that's scary. I've never really been comfortable with a man. He treats me so good, Dr. M, sometimes I just think what have I done to deserve this. He gets me, Dr. M.---he sees through all the crap. He looks at me, and I blush. He touches me and I get goosebumps...the good ones. He kisses me and ....forget about it...I can't remember my own name. I'm not freezing anymore, Dr. M. I feel normal, like a woman with a good man is supposed to feel. But, I'm still on edge. I keep thinking that I'm going to screw this up, or he's going to screw this up or someone or something else is going to screw this up. I know I'm crazy, but that's why I'm here, paying you $100 bucks an hour," Tavin stated with a sigh.

Dr. Marine placed her ink pen down and stared at Tavin with concerned eyes. Tavin straightened out her blazer and looked at her therapist.

"Well, let me see if I understand you. You still have doubts about your relationship because you think that you're not good enough or attractive enough for Cameron, and you are basically waiting for something dreadful to happen. Is that right?" Dr. Marine inquired.

"Yeah, that's it in a nutshell," Tavin stated. Dr. Marine smiled.

"Tavin, let's tackle this self-esteem issue first. Tavin, you are a beautiful, strong intelligent woman. You are one of a kind. Cameron knows that and from what I've heard, he's not just going to let you go. There is something special about you that drew you to him, not the other way around. Let's talk about this self-doubt that you have. Tavin, feelings of self-doubt only bring anxiety and misunderstanding. Don't look for failure, Tavin. It sounds as if you are looking for something to sabotage this relationship before it gets a chance. Don't do that. Tavin, you have made so much progress. Embrace everything that is making you happy. Stop waiting with anticipation for something awful to happen. Concentrate on the present and look to the future positively," Dr. Marine stated.

"I'll think about it, Dr. M," Tavin stated, letting Dr. Marine's words seep into her. Dr. Marine continued to speak.

"Now, this is Dr. Marine, the woman speaking. Everyone doesn't get the chance to fall in love, to experience real love. Love is something that gets used, abused and taken for granted. Don't shortchange yourself and don't assume that Cameron is just out to get you. It sounds to me that your young man adores you and only wants your happiness. That's a good thing, Tavin. I know you haven't experienced much happiness in your life, but this is it...the happiness quadrant of your life," Dr. Marine stated excitedly.

"My happiness quadrant...okay, Dr. M, whatever you say. You're the expert. That does sound kind of cool. My happiness quadrant," Tavin replied smiling.

"You deserve to be happy, Tavin. You deserve a good man and you deserve to feel the way you feel now. Just go with it. If obstacles appear in your path, and trust me they will, deal with them head on, but don't look for them when they are not there," Dr. Marine stated. Tavin sat silently and absorbed Dr. Marines words once more.

"Whoa, Dr. Marine. You're right. That was deep," Tavin stated.

"That's why I get paid the big bucks," she replied with a smile.

"And deservedly so. Dr. M, you're not gonna charge me extra for that woman to woman chat we just had are you?" Tavin asked.

"Not at all...that was on the house...but don't get used to it," Dr. Marine replied jokingly as Tavin laughed and stood up. She walked to the door

"Now I know it's time to go. Dr. M cracked a joke. Same time in a few weeks?" Tavin asked.

"Sounds good. Tavin?" Dr. Marine asked.

"Yeah?" Tavin inquired with her hand on the doorknob.

"Go with the happy. It's okay," Dr. Marine stated with a grin.

Tavin began to chant the mantra to herself. "Go with the happy. Go with the happy. My happy quadrant. Got it. Have a good day, Dr. M," Tavin replied with a smile as Dr. Marine took down a few notes and called in her next patient.

Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

Chapter 13

Being with Tavin had Cameron feeling and thinking in ways he never had before. Cameron was always a laid back, go with the flow kind of guy, but Tavin made him think about tomorrow...the future. She was changing him. She was always on his mind...her voice, her face, her eyes....always appeared before him when she wasn't there. He finally got it. He finally understood why Donovan went through hell and fire to be with Nichelle. Real love was worth the sacrifice...real love was the shit, he thought with a smile as he dialed Tavin's number. It was a Friday night and the fellas were playing pool. Cameron and Nicholas had next as usual, so he decided to call his woman. He walked away from his friends as he spoke to her and they shook their head. They were in mid-conversation.

"So, tomorrow night...8pm...me looking hot as always and you in a killer dress, looking good enough to eat, right?" Cameron inquired as he looked over at Donovan taking his shot.

"Yeah, I guess so, El Concieto. I'll be ready, tomorrow at 8, but do I really have to wear a formal dress? You know I'm not a fan of the bourgeosie and now I have to mingle with them? It's bad enough you're dragging me to this crap , but I have to dress all frou frou and shit? Not fair," Tavin whined, pouting.

"Baby, stop pouting," Cameron stated.

Tavin asked, "How did you know I was pouting?"

"I can't tell you all my secrets...I just know...and you just confirmed it. If it were up to me, you could go naked...but you really wouldn't get too far," Cameron replied with a grin.

"I know I wouldn't. Cam, do I seriously have to dress up?" Tavin asked again.

"Yes, you do. I don't get to see you dressed up too often, so do it big. I want to show you off, so get something beautiful and very sexy," Cameron replied.

"Go with the happy, Go with the happy," Tavin mumbled.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders. "What was that, Tav?"

"Nothing. So, is there anything I can do or say to change your mind about this?" Tavin asked.

"Nope. It won't be so bad, and I want to be with you. We won't stay too long, I promise. Oh, get something really clingy, to show off the curves and preferably short, to show off those beautiful legs of yours...and really low cut, so I can look down your dress all night," Cameron replied with a grin, awaiting her response.

"So you basically want me to look like the "ho" of the week?" Tavin asked.

"Basically the "ho" of the month...maybe the year," Cameron joked.

"Well, that' s comforting," Tavin replied.

Cameron smiled into the phone. "I know it is. No, seriously, Tav. I want you to look beautiful, classy and elegant...with just a dash of tramp," Cameron stated.

Tavin laughed. "That's all?"

"Well...okay....you can throw in just enough slut to pass for sexy, but that's about as far as I can go. I don't want people saying that my baby is a skank," Cameron replied as Tavin chuckled.

"Your mind is truly warped, Cam," Tavin replied.

"Yeah, I know. So, slutty sexy is the goal we are trying to achieve, right?" Cameron asked with a grin.

"It ain't gonna happen, baby. Sorry, but I have something called taste and slutty doesn't fit in with that. Since I'm not really good at this formal crap, I've called in reinforcements. They won't steer me wrong," Tavin replied.

"Just get something that'll make me want to rip it off of you and we'll be cool," Cameron stated.

Tavin smiled into the phone. "Boy, you really have a way with words you know that?"

"It's a gift," Cameron asked as he heard female voices.

"Cam, I gotta go before the three ami"hos" beat me down...get it...ami"hos"," Tavin stated with a laugh as Felicia, Nichelle and Liza cursed her out and gave her the finger.

Cameron laughed. "That was a little funny....but not much."

"Not much, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Nope", he replied.

"Okay, I really have to go, baby. By the way, did you need me to bring anything when I come by later?" Tavin asked.

"Just bring your cute, sexy little ass and I'll take it from there," Cameron replied in a low tone of voice. He knew she was blushing right now.

"Cameron," Tavin replied in that shy, sexy voice that he loved.

"Tavin," he mimicked as he heard her sigh sweetly.

"Okay, go. Just have yourself at my penthouse tonight," Cameron replied.

"I will. I love you," Tavin stated. Cameron's heart beat became faster and he smiled.

"I love you too, lovely. Bye. Have fun," he replied.

"I will. See you later," she replied and hung up the phone. Cameron smiled as he closed his cell phone and walked back over to his friends who had been staring at the whole exchange for the last five minutes. Trey took his shot, shaking his head as Nicholas and Donovan smiled at him.

"What?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, you're next," Donovan replied, pointing to his wedding band.

"Naw, dude. I'm not even thinking about that yet. It's good just the way it is," Cameron replied with a grin.

"If you say so, but I had that same stupid ass grin when I became serious about Nichelle," Donovan replied.

"Man, what are you saying? You still have that stupid ass grin," Trey replied as he missed his shot. Donovan set up his shot and Trey walked over and elbowed Cameron.

"Yep and I'm damn proud of it too," Donovan replied.

"Come to think of it, you're very relaxed and you keep grinning, so that means, you got laid. Tavin finally gave you some. What a lucky, lucky shit you are," Nicholas stated as Cameron continued to grin.

"So you finally hit that, huh? How was it?" Trey asked.

"Yeah, we've been curious about Tav for years. I mean...that body...," Donovan stated.

"And she's cute as hell and that ass...come on man, how was it?" Trey asked again.

Nicholas walked off and shook his head. "I can't listen to this. Tav's like my sister. I'm going get another drink. I'll be back, man."

Trey and Donovan pinned Cameron with their eyes, awaiting an answer. Cameron gave them a dimpled grin as he drank his beer and shrugged his shoulders.

"That good, huh?" Donovan asked.

"Yeah...incredible," Cameron replied taking another swig of his beer. Trey stared at him.

"That's all we get? Come on Cam, details, details," Trey replied as Nicholas finally returned.

"Man, if you don't want to tell us, then we understand. It's cool. Honestly, I don't want to hear a blow by blow on how you and Tav got down," Nicholas stated.

Trey stared at Cameron and shook his head. "Hell no, it ain't cool. You are going to tell us. You always tell us. That's what we do."

"Not gonna happen, T. What goes on between the sheets with me and Tav is my business, not yours," Cameron replied, shocking his friends.

"What the fuck? Since when?" Trey asked.

"Since I realized that Tavin would probably beat the living shit out of me if I told you guys. It's pretty simple. Tav's a private person and I have to respect that and it's our business. I also like my body just the way it is. If word got back to Tavin, and I know it would...Donovan," Cameron replied as Nicholas and Trey looked over at Donovan.

"What?" Donovan asked.

"You know you can't keep a secret, Don," Nicholas stated.

"Stop fronting, D. You tell Nichelle everything. You're worse than a chic," Trey replied.

"That's not true," Donovan replied.

"That's bullshit, Donovan. How did Nichelle find out about me and Felicia? You were the only one that I told," Nicholas replied.

"Anyway, if Tavin found out that I spilled about our sex life, I wouldn't get any more booty, then she would kick my ass and I like getting some, so, you guys are ass out. I'm not sayin' shit," Cameron stated.

"What kind of ridiculous shit is that? We always spill about the pussy man. You that scared of Tavin?" Trey asked as they all quietly glanced at Cameron.

"Hell yeah," Cameron replied with no shame as they all laughed.

"I knew it was coming. Cam, not spilling about sex? She's got you wide open, Cam. I've never seen this shit," Donovan said in amazement.

'Aw, damn, you too? Cam, me and you...survival of the fittest," Trey replied to Cameron.

"Yeah, I thought so too, but...she's fine and sexy as shit and...she's..ummm....damn," Cameron replied.

"No, no, no, not my dog! I'm the last one! Cam, you're sprung on Tavin? Shit!" Trey replied.

"Yeah, I guess I am...shit...when did that happen?" Cameron asked.

"I think I know, but I don't want to go there," Nicholas stated with a grin.

"I mean, you can't sling your dick forever right?" Cameron asked. Trey looked at him like he was crazy.

"Fucking right you can!! That's what it's made for," Trey replied.

"I know, but I'm fucking crazy about this woman. I love her," Cameron replied as he dropped the bomb. They all looked at Cameron speechless.

"I know, I said love was for weak ass men, and that it didn't exist, but it does. I love Tavin's complicated ass," Cameron replied with a grin.

Trey broke the silence. "How do you know it's love? You could be infatuated with her."

"I'm not. This girl is on my mind 24/7...," Cameron replied but Trey interrupted.

"Sounds like infatuation to me," Trey replied.

"No...maybe I am a little, but if you really dig someone, you're going to be a little infatuated with them. I think about her all the time. I look at other women, then I compare them to her. I got tunnel vision thanks to her...she's all I see. And...I kind of gave her my black book," Cameron replied with a wince as his friends did the same.

"Holy shit...the Coochie Catalog?" Donovan asked.

"You gave her your Booty Bible?" Nicholas asked.

"You actually gave her the Nookie Numbers?" Trey asked.

"Yes, got damn it. It's not that big of a deal," Cameron replied.

"Like hell it isn't. I remember when you thought you lost it and you acted like a crack addict. This is monumental," Donovan replied.

"I remember that week. He acted as if the world was ending," Nicholas chimed in with a laugh.

"Alright, alright. But, I've matured and yeah, Tavin's mean as shit when she wants to be and has slightly bitchy ways. But she's sweet and she's so cute and fine and that ass...don't get me started on that ass. She's smart and sexy and passionate as hell and there's never a dull moment because she's always cursing me out or arguing with me and that's cool. I've had my share of women sexually and it's on a whole 'nother level with Tav...it's like...whoa! So, yeah, call me a punk or whateva' you want, but I can't really see myself with anybody but her so...that's how it is. Okay?" Cameron replied as his friends smiled at him.

"Damn, Cam. That was deep," Donovan replied.

"Yeah I never heard you reveal your feelings about a woman like that before. You really love her, huh?" Nicholas asked.

"Yeah, I do," Cameron stated proudly.

"You're pussy whipped, that's what you are. Love makes you pussy whipped. But I guess if you're gonna be whipped, Tavin would do it. Damn, you lucky bastard...Tavin Wilson...damn. Shit, we lost another one. So...it's like that?" Trey asked as Cameron grinned.

"Yeah, man...it's like that," Cameron replied as he shrugged his shoulders once more.

"Damn, Tavin really put it on you for you to be throwing in your player card, huh?" Trey asked.

"Like you wouldn't believe," Cameron stated as they all laughed.

"I guess it's alright. I feel you, Cam. Hey Nicky, let's talk about you and Ms. Fee Fee," Trey replied.

"What about us?" Nicholas asked.

"Have you two finally come to your senses?" Trey asked.

"Nothing's changed, but we're still friends," Nicholas replied taking a sip of his beer.

"Hey Nick, I didn't want to bring it up, but...I met that guy that Felicia's seeing. Yoiu got some serious competition, my friend," Donovan replied. Nicholas' eyes narrowed at Donovan.

"Yeah...you're in deep shit,pal," Cameron replied. Nicholas stared at Cameron.

"You met him too?" Nicholas asked.

"Yeah. I was meeting Tav for lunch last week and she was with Felicia. The guy met Felicia and we all had lunch together. He's a nice dude, kid. You've got your work cut out for you," Cameron replied.

"No loyalty for the home team, huh?" Nicholas asked Cameron.

"You know I'm always rooting for the home team, but the home team needs some new plays, man. The rival team has game for days. The home team needs to step it up with the quickness," Cameron stated. There was silence for a few minutes, then Donovan looked up at Cameron. There was also something that they had to discuss with Trey. Nicholas looked at them and mouthed, "Tell him you dick."

"Well, all I know is, I told you so. Felicia's fine as shit and she wasn't going to wait for you to come around. If you want her, you better handle your business and get her, you know what I'm sayin'?" Trey asked.

"Don't worry...I'm working on it," Nicholas replied.

"Say T, guess who we ran into the other day at Gardenia's?" Donovan asked as Trey took another shot.

"Who?" Trey asked.

"Nyla Lawson," Donovan replied. Trey's hazel eyes looked briefly at Donovan, then at Cameron and Nicholas. He looked back down at the pool table as Donovan took his shot.

"Oh really? How's she doing?" Trey asked.

"From the way she looked...extremely well," Cameron stated.

"She's an art buyer for Lexington and Coleman. She told us to give you her number. She'd like to meet you for lunch and catch up, you know," Donovan said. Nyla Lawson was a very touchy subject for Trey. She was his first love during his junior and senior year of high school and his freshman year of college. Something, or someone ruined what they had and Trey was crushed. Trey was no saint, but neither was Nyla. Still, they were crazy about each other until they broke up.

"I don't know. Pops has got me pretty busy lately. How did she look...for real, Cam," Trey inquired.

Cameron grinned. "Very good. Still gorgeous. Nyla has just gotten better with time."

Trey looked at his friends and shrugged his shoulders. "Umm. Whateva'", he said as he walked away to the bar to get another drink. The three men looked at one another. This was just the way they figured Trey would act. He did not dissapoint.
*********************************************************

"Look at my girl. Every other woman in here has on the usual holiday colors and you flip the script. Damn, sweetheart, you look beautiful. You're wearing the hell out of this dress, baby," Cameron whispered in her ear as they danced at his company's annual Christmas party. Tavin blushed, her head on his chest, loving the way he held her, how he felt, how he smelled.

"Thank you, Mr. Caldwell," Tavin replied, glancing down at her knee length form fitting coral strapless dress. It was beautiful and Tavin felt beautiful in it.

"You're welcome," Cameron replied.

"I must admit, I'm impressed. You're taking this very well. I know you are a little crushed because my ass isn't hanging out, but that's just too damn bad. I just didn't feel like dressing the part of thousand dollar skank, like most of the women here," she said. Cameron leaned his head down, his lips to her right ear.

"Don't worry about that, lovely. Besides, you can make it up to me later by putting on that little pink number that I brought you and bring out your inner hoochie," Cameron stated.

"My inner hoochie?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, you know when you did that little strip tease for me and then you kind of bent like a pretzel and popped your ass and then....," Cameron whispered as she laughed.

"Hey, you said you weren't going to bring that back up," Tavin whispered.

"No, I said I wasn't going to bring it up too often. Listening skills, lovely, listening skills," Cameron replied.

"Asshole," she replied.

"I know," he whispered as they finished dancing. Cameron held her hand as they walked back to their table. He noticed how most of his colleagues and others looked at Tavin. She did look absolutely delicious, he thought as he pulled her chair out. After she was seated, he sat next to her, placing his right hand to her left thigh and caressed it as he leaned over and kissed Tavin's bare shoulder. He looked at her and she had the fakest smile he'd ever seen on her face. He laughed and then spoke into her ear.

"Why do you have that fake ass smile plastered on that pretty face, Tavin?" Cameron asked.

"Because I'm trying to stop myself from crying. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I thought this was a Christmas party, not a wake," Tavin replied, tingling from Cameron's lips and his touch. Cameron shrugged and waited because he knew she was going to say more. He intertwined his right hand with her left as they glanced around the party.

"Cameron?" Tavin inquired.

"Yes, baby?" Cameron asked.

"This is boring as hell," Tavin whispered as Cameron laughed.

"I know, baby. Why do you think I needed you here? At least you're good for a laugh," Cameron stated as Tavin popped him in the arm.

"Kiss my ass, Cameron," Tavin whispered.

"Later...much later," he whispered. Tavin's eyes rolled.

"I mean, is this their way of rewarding you and your colleagues for a job well done? This is mind numbingly dull. Cam, this isn't your scene and it damn sure ain't mine. The only good thing about this thing is the liquor and you look sexy as a mutha in that tux," Tavin replied as Cameron replied.

"Thanks, lovely. I'm glad you...," Cameron stated but Tavin cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm not finished," Tavin stated.

"Of course you're not," Cameron whispered.

"All I have to say is 3 inch heel...that's what I got, a 3 inch heel. Before I was so rudely interrupted, I'll continue. The food...let's talk about the stuff that they are serving that's supposed to resemble food. You work for a multi-billion dollar corporation and all they could come up with is some Stove Top with sage sprinkled on it and wilted asparagus? Cam, we could have stayed in and cooked something better than that dry ass turkey. Damn, have I messed up already and is this your way of punishing me? Whatever I did, hell, let me make it up to you," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed. He brought her left hand up to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

"Baby, I feel you, and I know it's boring and the food is crappy, but I have to put in an appropriate appearance. We just gotta hang for 30 minutes, I promise, and then we are out of here. If you can bear with me, your grumpiness, I promise, I'll make it worth your while," Cameron whispered, as the tip of his tongue lightly grazed the shell of her left ear, without anyone noticing. He then began to make small circles with his finger on her thigh. He knew he was getting to her because she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Tavin's toes curled, and she bit her bottom lip to keep out the moan. She smiled at the other people at the table.

"How?" she inquired. A low chuckled left Cameron's lips.

"By testing a theory. I've been told that chocolate and champagne taste good together, but it sometimes leaves an aftertaste. I figured I could use you as the chocolate and pour the champagne all over your beautiful, naked body and lick it off...slowly...deliberately...you know, to get the full affect, for experimental purposes, of course," Cameron gave her that million dollar smile and pulled away.

"You know me...anything to help further scientific exploration," Tavin replied with a grin, blushing. Cameron laughed.

"Would you like something to drink, lovely?" Cameron asked as he stood.

"Yes a coke, please. Maybe it'll wake me up," Tavin mumbled. "And cool my hot ass off." Cameron chuckled.

"Be right back," Cameron stated as he walked away, leaving drooling women in his wake. Tavin smiled as she looked at the party. 30 minutes of boredom, she thought as she sighed.

"Is anyone sitting here?" a deep, male voice asked from her right. The mystery man had spotted Tavin on the dance floor earlier in the evening and he had to talk to her.

"Not that I know of...have at it," Tavin replied as she looked at the gorgeous, black haired man with hazel eyes, smiling at her.

"Thank you. So, is this as boring to you as it is to me?" the mystery man asked. Tavin smiled politely.

"Yes, it is," she stated as she looked away at the dancing couples. A few minutes went by and she could feel his eyes on her and decided to find out what was up with him.

"Excuse me, but I feel really uncomfortable with you staring at me. May I help you?" Tavin asked as the man gave her the once over.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way, but you are beautiful...to beautiful to be sitting all alone. What idiot dragged you to this fiasco and left you alone?" he asked, knowing full well who it was. Tavin glanced his way. Tavin recognized his game. He was flirting with her. She would see how far he went before hurting his feelings.

"He didn't leave me. He went to get me a drink, and he'll be back any minute," Tavin stated as she looked around the party.

"Are you an investment banker?" he asked.

"I wouldn't stoop so low. No, I'm an accountant," she replied as he laughed.

"An accountant? I've never met a hot accountant before. This is a new one. So, what's your name?" the mystery man asked.

"Wow, how original. Is this how you come on to all women. I bet it took you all day to come up with that one. Besides, I don't give my name to strange men. Sorry," Tavin replied.

"Don't be so mean, beautiful. Let's strike a deal. I'll give you my name and then, you give me yours. I'm...," the mystery man began as Cameron walked up and interrupted them. Cameron placed her drink in front of her. Tavin looked up into the face of a very pissed off Cameron.

"Dulet. Jared Dulet," Cameron replied, his jaw tightly shut. Jared Dulet was drooling all over his woman and he didn't like it one bit.

"Caldwell....it's been awhile...since summer before sophomore year of college right?" Jared asked as he stood and smiled at him. Tavin watched the exchange as she sipped her soda.

"Something like that," Cameron stated firmly.

"Yeah, it's been awhile," Jared replied.

"Not long enough," Cameron stated. Jared Dulet was one of the biggest assholes he knew. He was a complete dickhead. What the hell was he doing here, Cameron thought. Then he remembered his boss was friends with Dulet's father and had recently aquired them as clients. The last he heard, the asshole was overseas screwing every woman in sight, with no plans on returning. What happened, Cameron thought.

"Surprised to see me?" Jared asked.

"A little, but not enough to give a damn. Tavin, are you ready to go?" Cameron asked, staring at Jared Dulet with a look that could kill as he pulled out Tavin's chair.

"Yes, thank you," Tavin stated as she stood up. Cameron snaked his right arm around Tavin's waist and Jared took in the sight.

"Tavin...I like that. It's different and beautiful...just like the lady. I should have known that you were the stupid guy who left this gorgeous woman alone," Jared replied with a grin.

"Do you want to be the dead guy escorted out in a body bag?" Cameron asked calmly as he stepped towards Jared Dulet, pulling Tavin in back of him. Tavin walked from behind him and stood in front of Cameron placing her hands on his chest.

"Cam, come on. You don't want to do this. Let's just go," Tavin said, looking up into his green eyes. Cameron's jaw was set and his hands were balled into fists.

"Why don't you listen to your pretty lady, Caldwell. She's making sense. Don't cause a scene," Jared asked with a smile, staring back at Cameron.

"Don't refer to her in any way, shape or form, do you understand?" Cameron asked, standing toe to toe with Jared Dulet. Tavin pushed on his chest.

"Cameron, come on...not here, sweetie. Come on baby, please," Tavin pleaded in a soft voice looking into his eyes. He looked down into Tavin's face and took a deep breath.

"Alright. Let's go. Come on," Cameron replied as he took her hand, and pushed their chairs in.

"Nice meeting you, beautiful. Caldwell," Jared Dulet smiled as Cameron gave him the look of death. Jared gave Tavin another once over and licked his lips. Cameron put his hand on the small of Tavin's back and guided her out of the auditorium.

Caldwell and his friends always had good taste in women, Jared thought to himself. How in the hell did lame ass Caldwell pull a woman like that? Damn, she was sexy woman, he thought. Huh, I may need an accountant, Jared thought to himself as the wheels in his head began to spin.

Once inside the car, Tavin looked at Cameron. His right hand was on her left thigh, as usual, as he drove with his left hand.

"Alright. What in the hell was up with that Neanderthal shit? I mean, I'm used to you doing bonehead things, but that was ridiculous," Tavin stated.

"Jared Dulet. I fucking hate that prick. We went to high school together," Cameron replied.

"I assumed you knew each other, but why did you look as if you wanted to smash his face in?" Tavin asked.

"Trust me, lovely, that wasn't just a look," Cameron replied.

"Is this over a woman from the past or something?" Tavin asked.

"Something like that, but not in the way you think. Besides, I would have loved to give him a facelift. The dude is garbage, baby, trust me. Jared Dulet has always been and will always be an asshole," Cameron replied as he took a deep breath.

"It's amazing how you always seem to recognize your own," Tavin stated as Cameron laughed. She really knew how to lift his spirits, he thought.

"I may be an asshole, but he's literally an asshole. Now let's change the subject," he replied as he pulled the car over slowly. He took off his seatbelt. Tavin looked and they were not in front of the penthouse.

"What are you....hmmmm?" Tavin asked as Cameron silenced her by pulling her face in his hands and kissing her passionately. Tavin moaned as his tongue danced along hers. They shared a long, sweet kiss, then Cameron pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I wanted to do that all night. You look absolutely dead sexy in that dress," Cameron whispered as he gave her lips a few pecks.

"Is it rippable?" Tavin asked with a smile on her lips. Cameron gave a sexy chuckle.

"Definitely rippable. You looked really good in this dress, but you would look a whole lot better out of it," he replied kissing.

"You do have an experiment to conduct, remember?" Tavin asked. Cameron grinned and ran his thumb along her bottom lip.

"I sure do, don't I?" Cameron asked.

"Yes. So, what are you waiting for?" Tavin asked, running her tongue along the tip of his thumb. Cameron bit his bottom lip.

"Whoo....10 minutes...I can get to the penthouse in 10 minutes," Cameron replied, looking over at her. Tavin's hand caressed his right thigh slowly. He looked back over at her as Tavin blew a kiss to him. Cameron bit his bottom lip again and let out a few deep breaths.

"Make that 5," he whispered as Tavin giggled.

Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

Chapter 14

"Tell Mama Tammy and Papa Carl that I will miss them. I guess I'll miss Kalise's disgusting behind, too. Remember to give them the gifts that I bought," Tavin stated into the phone as Cameron walked up behind her.

"Didn't you talk to mama already?" Nichelle asked.

"Yes, but I just want you to tell them that for me, okay. This is my first Christmas away from them and I want them to know that I do love them and I'm thinking about them," Tavin stated as Cameron put his hands on her hips and kissed her neck. Tavin giggled.

"They know that Tavy. You have a good time with Cameron. Meeting the family, huh? That's kinda big, honey," Nichelle replied as she heard Tavin giggle again.

"I know, right! I mean, I'm nervous, but I'm just going to be myself," Tavin replied as Cameron continued to kiss her neck.

"Stop," Tavin whispered to Cameron. She could feel his grin against her neck.

"Nope, this is my time with you. Get your sexy ass off the phone," Cameron whispered, kissing her bare shoulder and grabbing her from behind. Tavin wore well-worn blue jeans and tried to pull the old one shoulder sweatshirt she had up as Cameron pulled it down.

"I will. What are you doing Tav? Are you and Cam gettin' busy?" Nichelle asked.

Cameron heard what Nichelle said as he stopped and yelled, "If you would hang up, we would be. Got nothin' but love for you, Shelly, but I haven't spent much time with my baby in the last week. You messing with my Q.T., Nichelle." He continued to kiss her neck and tug her sweatshirt lower as Nichelle laughed. Tavin pulled her sweatshirt back up as Cameron's hands found another target.

"Well, excuse the hell out of me. Tell Mr. Possessive Merry Christmas and I'll see you guys for New Years Eve," Nichelle replied as Tavin laughed.

"Merry Christmas, Shelly. Tell Donovan to hit me up when he gets the chance," Cameron replied as his hands caressed Tavin's behind. She popped him and he laughed and continued what he was doing.

"I will. Merry Christmas, Tavy. Love you," Nichelle replied.

"I love you, too. Merry Christmas," Tavin replied as she hung up the phone and spun around and looked up into Cameron's face, which held a huge grin. His hands held her behind as Tavin's fingers played with his shirt.

"You are so wrong, Cameron. You saw me on the phone," Tavin stated.

"Yeah, and I wanted you to get off the phone so I could do this," he whispered as he kissed her jawline "and this," he whispered kissing the column of her neck, "and this" he whispered as his lips landed on hers for a slow, sweet kiss. Tavin smiled as she kissed him.

"Baby, there ain't no mistletoe over here," she whispered in between kisses.

"Fuck the mistletoe," Cameron whispered as they continued to kiss. His lips left hers and traveled along her neck, still holding on to her behind. Tavin sighed and Cameron looked at the Christmas tree once again. It was Christmas Eve and she decided after careful deliberation to stay with Cameron. She made him buy a tree and they had just finished decorating it. Cameron was about to begin another argument over the sheer pink and lavender ornaments that Tavin put on the tree.

Cameron stopped kissing her and looked at the tree. "Tav, can we reconsider the colors. Christmas trees are supposed to be decorated with traditional colors. It's not Easter, Tav. My tree looks like a got damn Easter egg."

Tavin walked away from him and went to stand in front of the tree, smiling at her handiwork. "No it doesn't. It looks beautiful and it's not just your tree, it's our tree."

"You're just saying that because you decorated it," Cameron replied.

"Yes I am, and no, we are not changing anything," Tavin stated. Cameron sighed and sat on a bar stool. He ran his hand over his face.

"Tav, the tree kind of looks like your tree at your place," Cameron pointed out.

"So what?" Tavin asked.

"Well, this was supposed to be our tree, not just yours. I'm a dude. I'll wear a lavender shirt, hell, I'd wear a pink one, but I don't want a tree that looks like Pepto Bismol was thrown all over it," Cameron replied as Tavin put her hands on her hips and shifted all her weight on one leg.

"It does not look like that, Cam," Tavin replied.

"The hell it don't. Tav, come on. If my friends see this tree, I'll never hear the end of it," Cameron replied.

"That's just too damn bad. You told me to pick out what I wanted and I did," Tavin stated.

"Yeah, I did, but I thought you would at least consider what I liked," Cameron stated.

"You didn't say what you liked," Tavin said.

"Yeah, but you know me. You knew I wasn't going to like this Paisley Park fucking tree. All it needs is for Prince to jump out and sing "Raspberry Beret," Cameron stated.

Tavin narrowed her eyes and said. "You are truly tripping over this tree. Besides, I let you decide the lights". Cameron laughed.

"Because you already told me ten times that you wanted clear lights. Clear lights make the tree sparkle more Cam. What the hell was I supposed to do? You hypnotized the clear lights into my brain. That's about the only thing I like. I want to redecorate the tree," Camron stated. Tavin narrowed her eyes more.

"I don't care if you like it or not. No redecorating. It stays," Tavin said finally. Cameron sighed in defeat and walked over to her, hugging her around the waist from behind.

"You really like Christmas," Cameron replied.

"Yeah. Presents and sparkly lights. What's not to like?" Tavin replied.

"Oh yeah, I forgot how one track minded women get when they receive a gift and see something sparkling. It's like you revert back to childhood or something," Cameron replied as Tavin elbowed him.

"Not funny, bro. Not funny. Presents...I love presents," Tavin stated.

"You're a female. You guys have a gimme gene. Of course you love presents," Cameron replied. Tavin stepped away and picked a small box with her name on it from under the tree. Cameron took it out of her hand and put it back under the tree.

"Why do we have to wait until Christmas Day? See, I knew I should have went by Nichelle's. We always opened our presents on Christmas Eve," Tavin stated, crossing her arms with a pout. Cameron laughed and laid back on the rug in front of the fireplace, staring at her with his head cocked to one side.

"You're really cute, but that ain't gonna work. Tomorrow's Christmas. That's when you get your gifts. See what happens when you make a man stare at a tree that looks like Fruity Pebbles," Cameron stated as Tavin rolled her eyes at him and gave him the finger. Cameron sat up and moved to her denim clad legs.

Cameron smiled at her and winked. "Looking forward to it." Tavin rolled her eyes again and Cameron tugged her by the bottom of her jeans to sit with him in front of the fire. Tavin sat crosslegged in front of him on the floor. She reached over and placed her right hand on his face.

"So, are you ready to go back to work next week, even if it is for a few days," Tavin replied, caressing his face. He turned his face and kissed the inside of her palm, then the back of her hand. Tavin continued to touch his face.

"Oh, I forgot. I took some days off, so I don't go back to work until January 6th," Cameron replied.

"Well, it must be nice. I have to report back to work January 2. Whoopee," Tavin replied with fake enthusiasm. Cameron sat up in front of her. and grinned.

"It is nice. I can take my baby to lunch everyday and have dinner ready for you, too," Cameron stated, giving her a peck on the lips. Tavin grinned and pecked him back.

"That sounds good. I'm domesticating your ass, huh?" Tavin asked as she turned her back to him. Cameron pulled her between his legs as she laid back against him.

"Shhh. Don't tell anyone. You know what would be better than being off from work?" Cameron asked.

Tavin inquired, "Staying in bed all day?"

Cameron smiled and intertwined her hands in his. "That would be a hell of a lot better. Your mind is just as dirty as mine now. I love it! I've created a monster. No really, what I was going to say is, it would be good if I didn't have to work there at all," Cameron said. Tavin turned and looked at him.

"I thought you liked your job?" Tavin asked.

"I do, lovely, but it gets boring and I hate all of the traveling that I've been doing the last couple of years. It's tiring. It was exciting and shit at first, but then you came along and I don't want to do it anymore. It would be different if you could come with me, but you're busy with your job. I hate being away from you for weeks like that," Cameron stated looking at her fingers.

"I know, but that's your job, Cam. It's apart of your job, baby," Tavin replied.

Cameron sighed. "I know, I know. You know what I was thinking about doing?" Cameron asked.

"Figuring out a new way to bug the shit out out of me," Tavin replied with a grin. Cameron smiled.

"That too, but later for that. I was thinking about opening a restaurant. I have a friend from Georgetown who's a chef. He finished culinary school in France four years ago. This guy was a corporate attorney for six years, making major figures, and said he couldn't do it anymore, so he followed his passion, quit his job, and went to Paris. Says it was the best decision that he ever made. He's working at some upscale restaurant in Manhattan now and he says that he doesn't have much freedom to create and with this guy, you want to give him freedom," Cameron stated, putting his hands on her waist, caressing her hips.

"He's that good?" Tavin asked.

"Makes what some of these restaurants serve taste like Hungry Man meals," Cameron replied.

"Damn...he is good," Tavin said.

"Yeah," Cameron whispered, pressing a kiss to her neck and exposed shoulder.

"Hey, wait a minute. You said something about cooking being your friend's passion," Tavin inquired.

"Yeah," Cameron replied.

Tavin grinned. "If you want to open a restaurant, does that mean that is your passion? I thought I was your passion." Cameron laughed, as he kissed her shoulder again.

"You are, Tav, but I can't do you for a living...wait a minute...what in the hell did I just say? I could...I could definitely do that. Are you interested in a full-time sex slave?" Cameron asked .

"I thought I already had one," Tavin stated with a laugh.

"Shit...you got me on that one. No, seriously baby. You are my passion...believe, that, know that. But...I'm kind of interested in seeing if I could make a go of it, you know? I have the start up capital. I just need to find a location and my friend wants to come on as head chef. He'd hire the sous chefs, the pastry chefs, everything," Cameron said looking into the fire, now caressing her left thigh.

"You've really thought about this, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah, but nothing's final. I'm going to think about it some more, but honestly...what do you think?" Cameron asked as they watched the tree lights twinkling and the fire.

"I think that if this is something you want to do, then do it. It would be a risk, but sometimes you have to take risks. Being safe isn't always the way to go. You taught me that," Tavin replied as Cameron grinned widely.

"Listen to my baby, talking about risk taking. This can't be my woman. Are you sure you're Tavin Wilson and not some pod person?" Cameron asked.

"Ha, ha. Cameron...for real...if it's something you want, then do it. Whatever you decide, I got your back," Tavin stated as Cameron smiled and placed a kiss on her bare shoulder.

"Thanks, lovely. That's good to know...really good to know. I love you when you're all supportive, baby. It's sexy," Cameron stated.

"I know. I love you too, P.I.T.A." Tavin said with a smile.

"P.I.T.A?" Cameron asked.

"Pain in the ass. That's your new nickname," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed.

"I don't like it, Tav...I don't like it," Camron replied.

"Hell, I don't like Bush and cheap perfume? What's your point? You're my Pita, so get used to it. So, baby...do you think I'm ready to meet your peeps?" Tavin asked.

Cameron responded, "More than ready. They're already fuckin' nuts...you'll fit right in."

"More jokes, huh? Just remember that later on when you want some booty. I may be inclined to tell you to kiss my ass...and not literally, nasty," Tavin said.

"Damn, you're going to hold the booty hostage? You can't do that. It ain't right," Cameron replied.

"I can and I will. Now, deal with that," Tavin said. Cameron got up and came back with a wrapped box and sat back behind her, putting both of his legs outside of hers. He leaned back on his arms.

"Shit...I can't deal with that. Here you go. Merry Christmas, baby," Cameron replied as Tavin clapped and grinned. She looked like a big kid, he thought to himself. He loved to see her this happy. Tavin opened the box and her mouth formed an "O".

"Aw, Cameron...the hooker red shoes! You got them anyway after I told you not to? You know I really wanted these," Tavin said as she pulled the red shoes out of the box and looked at them. Then, she pulled off her fuzzy socks and put the shoes on. Tavin pulled up her jeans and walked around in them, looking at her feet. Cameron smiled as she paced back and forth.

"Yeah, I know you wanted them, you silly broad. I remember the way you drooled all over them. Your stubborn ass was too proud to admit it, but I knew. I called Jennifer the next day, and picked them up," Cameron stated as Tavin sat back down on her knees, took off the shoes, and smiled at Cameron.

"Thank you, Cam," Tavin said as she kissed him on the lips softly.

Cameron grinned and kissed her back. "You're welcome, but there's a catch."

"Aw shit! What the hell have I gotten myself into?" Tavin asked.

"Nothing bad," Cameron replied with that devilish look that Tavin knew all too well on his face.

"When you say that, it's never good. What is it?" Tavin asked.

"You know when I told you about all the things I wanted us to try,"Cameron began.

"Yeah. I told your hot ass to write it all down...and you actually made a list. It was a joke, Cam," Tavin pointed out.

"Never joke about sex, baby. Never," Cameron replied.

"Whatever. The only problem that I have with the list is that you keep adding shit to it, Cameron...it gets longer and longer everytime I see it. There is only one of me. You are a freaky bastard," Tavin stated as Cameron laughed.

"I know, but if I wasn't freaky, you would get bored and I don't want you to get bored," Cameron stated with a little boy look on his face.

"Bullshit. You're freaky because you're freaky, that's all," Tavin replied, as Cameron winked at her.

"Yeah, you're right. Now, back to what I was saying," Cameron stated.

"Oh, shit," Tavin replied.

"Well, this is the holiday season and you should be in the spirt of giving," Cameron said.

"Cut the preaching, Cam, out with it," Tavin replied narrowing her eyes.

"I would like you to take me up on one of my fantasies," Cameron replied.

"Well, the last time I did that I had to scrub honey from places I have never seen," Tavin replied.

Cameron winked, "That's not true, baby. I helped."

"Whateva', you freak. Just tell me," Tavin stated. Cameron smiled and clasped his hands together.

"First, take off the booty restriction and second, let me use the whip cream...and the cherries...and the chocolate syrup...and wear those sexy little numbers...just those...for me...tonight," Cameron whispered, pulling his bottom lip into his mouth as he inched towards her.

"You're serious. Am I on crack? Of course you're serious," Tavin replied as Cameron stared into her eyes. Tavin put her thumbnail in her mouth.

"You sneaky shit! You pulled the gift that would be a gift to you, too," Tavin exclaimed.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders and looked so innocent, she couldn't be mad. "Yeah, but it's still your gift...and you do look hot in those shoes. So, are you going to be my own personal hot fudge sundae, baby?" Cameron asked in that sexy voice of his, giving her that gorgeous smile of his, placing his hands on her waist. The next thing he knew, Tavin was laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Do I have a choice?" Tavin asked.

"You always have a choice. Please, baby. I promise to make sure that every inch of your body gets licked clean," Cameron whispered as he stared into her eyes, running the tip of his tongue across the seam of her lips as she sighed.

"Since you put it that way...okay, Pita...but I want to open another gift," Tavin whispered as her head slowly leaned down to his.

"Shit, for becoming my personal dessert, you can open all of your gifts and mine too," Cameron whispered as Tavin giggled, placing a soft peck on his lips.
******************************************************************

Cameron looked over at Tavin, who slept the entire journey to his parents house. He stopped the car and kissed her on the cheek.

"Wake up, sweetheart...we're here," Cameron whispered, running his hand along her cheek. She was not happy. She was still tired.

"Pita, it's 8 o'clock in the morning...on a day off. Don't expect me to be a ray of damn sunshine," Tavin said with a small yawn.

Cameron replied with a grin. "Stop whining...and don't flatter yourself...you're never a ray of sunshine, Tav."

"To hell with you. This situation is not cool. I'm tired, baby. This is way too early and someone kept me up until 1am," Tavin said as they pulled up to his parent's house.

"My bad, but you didn't complain at the time, when you were calling my name, so enough of your complaining. The family does Christmas early...deal with it. Come on," he said getting out of the SUV and opening her door.

"If you weren't so damn fine...damn, you're fine,with your bossy ass...I would not be here right now," Tavin stated as Cameron kissed her on the forehead.

"Tav, you've been bitchin' all morning. 'Cam, it's too early...this is inhumane...the least you could do is get me a caffeine drip'...I felt like tossing your ass out of the window, but then I thought about that ass and I couldn't do it," Cameron grinned.

"I'm not even going to tell you anything," Tavin replied as she got out of the truck, with wide eyes.

"Damn, I knew you had loot...but I didn't know you had LOOT!" Tavin exclaimed, taking in the large brick mansion. Cameron didn't act like he was a trust fund kid, but looking at the home in front of her made her realize that he was. Whoa, Tavin thought to herself. Cameron took her hand in his right and held the bags of gifts in his left. They proceeded to walk to the front door.

"Tavin, don't get caught up in all this okay? It's not important. Don't sweat it and don't be nervous...okay lovely? You look really good...hell, you look amazing," Cameron said, taking in her deep red scoop neck sweater, dark denim guachos that hugged her hips and navy blue alligator knee high boots. Tavin began to bite her thumbnail

"Thank you, baby, but I'm still nervous. I've never met a guy's parents before," Tavin said.

"I know, but they're just people...crazy as hell, but regular people nonetheless. Don't worry, lovely. They're going to love you as much as I do. And if they don't, too damn bad," Cameron said with a smile as he rang the doorbell. Tavin smiled. Cameron leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

"See, I got you to smile. It's going to be fine and you're fine and we've already established that I'm fine, so all is right with the universe. Actually, I'm kind of scared of the impression my family is going to make on you," Cameron said, shifting the bags in his hands.

"What do you mean?" Tavin asked.

"You'll see soon enough," Cameron stated as Ms. Consuela, the petite, older, pretty Puerto Rican housekeeper, answered the door.

"Ms. Sway!" Cameron exclaimed.

"My boy, Cameron. Come in, come in," she said as she gave him a hug. Cameron smiled and returned her embrace. He looked over at Tavin with that smile that he reserved only for her and smiled again at Ms. Consuela.

"Hey, Ms. Sway. This is Tavin. Lovely, this is Ms. Consuela, or Ms. Sway as we call her," Cameron replied. Tavin smiled at her and shook her hand, then leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Merry Christmas. Cameron told me a lot about you," Tavin stated as they smiled at each other. Ms. Consuela smiled then gave Tavin a hug.

"He's talked my ears off about you for some time now. Merry Christmas to you too, Tavin. Cameron, she's very pretty," Ms. Consuela stated.

"Isn't she, Ms. Sway?" Cameron put in, grinning at a blushing Tavin.

"Thank you, but I'm nervous enough. You're making it worse," Tavin stated as Cameron tweaked her nose.

"It's your fault, Tav. You're just too cute and I told you, you don't have anything to worry about. Let me put these presents down and I'll be right back," Cameron stated as he placed the bags on the floor near the formal living room. He walked back over to Tavin and took her coat and his and placed them in the foyer closet. Cameron walked back beside her and intertwined her left hand with his right. Consuela watched the two in amazement, because she'd never seen Cameron look at a woman like that before and he never brought them home. This was epic. Cameron handed Ms. Consuela a bag with four wrapped gifts.

"These are for you, Mark, Tony and Mr. Rick. Merry Christmas," Cameron replied as Ms. Consuela grinned. She took the presents and gave Cameron another hug. Tavin smiled.

"Thank you, Cameron. One of your gifts is under the tree and the other is in the kitchen," Ms. Consuela stated.

"Banana pudding?" Cameron asked.

"You got it," Ms. Consuela replied.

"My day is set! Baby, wait until you taste Ms. Sway's banana pudding...it's...wait until you taste it. What are you doing here, Ms. Sway? Shouldn't you be home," Cameron asked.

"I was, until I realized I left something, so I came back. I'm leaving in a few minutes. Please, call me Ms. Sway, Tavin. All the kids do. Come on, you're the last to arrive," she stated as they walked towards the den.

"The firing squad is waiting, huh?" Cameron asked, still holding Tavin's shaky hand. He pulled it up to his lips and lightly kissed the back of her hand to reassure her, then he winked at her. She smiled.

"Yep...Ready and waiting...armed and packing. Would you like a drink or anything, Tavin?" Consuela asked.

"Yes, coffee please and if you have any heavily caloried, sugary sweet piece of pastry, I would surely appreciate it," Tavin stated as Ms. Sway laughed.

"Definitely different, Cameron. I'll tell the holiday staff and they'll bring it to you. Nice meeting you Tavin. I'm on my way home. Good luck...you're going to need it. Bye you two," Consuela said, walking to the kitchen. Cameron walked with Tavin to the den and when they arrived, Tavin felt seven pairs of eyes on her. Cameron squeezed her hand and smiled at her. Tavin gave him a small smile.

"Merry Christmas, fam! This is Tavin. Lovely, that's my mom, Colleen, my dad, Nathaniel, Josslyn, my older sister, her friend and I don't know who he is, Logan my older brother, his fiancee' Michelle and my younger brother Taylor," Cameron said as everyone just stared. Logan, his dad, and Taylor smiled brightly at Tavin.

"Holy shit...she's black!" Josslyn exclaimed, her blue eyes trained on Tavin and Cameron. Tavin looked up at Cameron with her mouth wide open and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Tav, meet my fam, " Cameron stated.

Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

Chapter 15

"What the f...?" Tavin asked as she looked at Cameron. He gave her a small smile, shrugging his broad shoulders once more.

"Josslyn, how dare you! Apologize to Tavin! One day I'm going to take your bottom lip, pull it over your head and crazy glue it to your scalp. Then, you won't have such deplorable things coming out of your mouth because you won't have anything coming out of your mouth," Colleen Caldwell exclaimed, giving her daughter an unappreciative stare.

"That's what you get for teaching them to speak their mind," Nathaniel Caldwell stated.

"Yes, but a little couth would be nice, Nathan," Colleen stated.

"Josslyn doesn't know how to spell that word, much less know the meaning of it," Logan stated.

"Blow it out of your ass, Logan. I just stated what everyone in the room was thinking and I'm the bad guy?" Josslyn asked.

"It's the way you say things, you idiot," Logan stated.

"Wow...no, duh, Joss! She's black...you're discovery skills are amazing. You just keep astounding us with your intellect, kiddo, " Taylor replied, as he walked over to Tavin and Cameron with his hand out, a mirror image of his brother, except that his eyes were hazel, and his hair was thicker, curlier and dark brown.

"Hi, I'm Taylor, and you must be Tavin. Wow...you're freakin' hot," Taylor replied with a smile and a grin to Tavin.

"Thank you," Tavin replied, taking Taylor's hand and shaking it, more confused than ever.

"Very hot. Ow," Logan mumbled, his blue green eyes glued to Tavin as Michelle, his fiancee' elbowed him.

"I mean, we've always dated the whole spectrum, but Cam's never brought any dark meat home before and to say the least, I'm shocked, that's all," Josslyn stated with a grin. The look that Tavin gave Cameron said 'This heifer really doesn't know who she's messing with'. Tavin was not going to take this. She had to get Ms. Poster girl for White America set straight. Cameron knew Tavin was about to speak and he just stood there and waited.

"First, this one drags me out of bed at the ungodly hour of five in the morning and now I have to listen to this crap. I mean no disrespect Mr. and Mrs. Caldwell, but it's too early in the morning to be going through this. Let's get a few things straight, Josslyn is it?" Tavin asked.

"You can call her the Beast with a 1000 heads if you want. That's what we call her," Taylor replied with a grin as Josslyn gave him the finger. Her eyes looked into Tavin's.

"Yes, that's me," Josslyn replied as Tavin stared her down.

"I don't care if you are Cameron's sister, but no one speaks that way about me or to me. I came here very respectfully and I do not appreciate the things you have said nor do I like the tone that you have used with me. The name is Tavin, not dark meat or any other animal or negative connotation. I suggest you remember that and use it. I don't take too kindly to people who don't know me judging me based solely on my skin color and that in itself pisses me off. So, I can basically ignore you and the poison that comes out of your mouth, but being that this is Christmas, and you are Cameron's sister, let's just clean the slate. You will look at me as your brother's date and I won't look at you like the ignorant, pompous woman that you have displayed yourself as being. Agreed?" Tavin stated as Cameron smiled. Taylor, Colleen, Nathaniel, Michelle and Logan smiled.

Josslyn grinned, "Agreed."

Tavin looked up at Cameron and he mouthed, "I love you" and Tavin smiled. Everyone in the room stared at Cameron, who shrugged his shoulders and held Tavin's left hand.

"She hasn't had her coffee yet. I know I should've warned you, but I love to see her go off on the unsuspecting and you deserved that Joss," Cameron stated as Taylor walked back over to Tavin and Cameron.

"Way to go Tavin! You're going to fit in just fine. You've got that sexy little southern accent going on and you're cute and feisty, just what Cam likes. Nice choice, Cam. Me likes, me likes a lot," Taylor replied, smiling at Tavin as she laughed.

"You are a pretty little thing. I apologize for my daughter's behavior. Don't mind them, Tavin. I dropped them on their heads when they were kids. They don't mean any harm. Welcome, sweetie, I've heard a lot about you. Merry Christmas," Colleen Caldwell replied as she gave Tavin a warm hug. She was dressed in a long sleeved fitted white shirt and faded jeans and sneakers. Tavin hugged her back and looked over at Cameron. He just grinned. Cameron's mother had shoulder length light brown hair and green eyes, just like her son. She then gave Cameron a hug.

"So, you're the young lady that's been giving my son shit all these years? Now I see why he was moaning over you all this time. Welcome to my home," Nathaniel Caldwell stated, his blue eyes on Tavin as he walked towards her. His face broke out into a grin as he hugged her. Tavin hugged him back. Did she step into a time warp? Should she stay or run, she thought looking over everyone as they smiled at her, especially Taylor. Logan and Michelle walked over and introduced themselves, while Josslyn and her date stood in the background.

Cameron's father hugged him and leaned over to whisper in his ear, "She is pretty hot, son."

Cameron laughed and grinned. "I know. Thanks, dad." Cameron's father smiled genuinely at her and she gave him a small grin. This was unbelievable, she thought. They are crazy. Cameron looked at Tavin and kissed the back of his hand. His family was a bit overwhelming he knew, but he wouldn't have them any other way.

The holiday staff finally came in with a tray of sweet pastries and coffee and Tavin almost drooled. Cameron laughed.

"Help yourself, lovely," he replied as Tavin walked over to the table and began to speak with Michelle. Logan and Taylor walked over to Cameron with smiles.

"What are those looks for?" Cameron asked.

"Not bad, little brother, not bad at all," Logan replied with a grin, his dark brown hair and blue green eyes smiling.

"Shit, not bad is an understatement. She's gorgeous. Is this really the Tavin that's been giving you grief all these years?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, that's her," Cameron replied as Tavin smiled nervously at him and continued to speak with Michelle.

"Does she have any sisters?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, but she's fourteen," Cameron replied. Taylor grinned.

"Hey, four more years and she's legal. Just ripe for the picking. If she looks anything like her sister, she's definitely fair game," 21 year old Taylor stated with a grin.

"Don't even think about it. Who's the Neanderthal that Joss has employed or should I say forced on us for the day?" Cameron asked as Tavin began to walk back over. Logan walked back to Michelle.

"Don't know, don't care. Some dude she works with," Taylor replied.

"Better now?" Cameron asked, looking down into Tavin's brown eyes with his green.

"Much better. I feel human again. This is a beautiful house, Cam. You must have loved growing up here," Tavin replied looking around as Cameron smiled.

"I did. Come on lovely, let me show you around the house," Cameron said. He wanted to get her alone, maybe stop her from being so nervous. Taylor, however, sensed Cameron's plan and he was not having it.

"Good idea, big brother. I'll come with you guys," Taylor stated with a huge grin. Cameron narrowed his eyes at Taylor, who was just like Cameron but worse. Tavin was in trouble.

Josslyn walked up to Tavin, pinning her with ice blue eyes that resembled her father's. She had her father's dark brown hair, which was long and beautiful. Josslyn reminded Tavin of Liv Tyler, she was that gorgeous. Too bad her mouth was so nasty, Tavin thought. She approached Tavin wearing a long sleeved, off the shoulder pink sweater, blue jeans and black high heels. She was a few inches taller than Tavin, Tavin noticed and made sure to prepare herself.

"Hey, Tavin. I apologize for that. I didn't mean it to come out that way. I've been known to have diarrhea of the mouth at times," Josslyn replied.

Cameron and Taylor looked at each other, then back at Josslyn. "At times. Please, Joss, stop lying," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, your mouth is always spitting out dumb shit," Taylor replied as Josslyn pinned him with a look that could kill.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it. Like I was saying before the biggest loser interrupted me. I'm sorry. No disrespect, I was just a little shocked and I actually wanted to see what you were made of. That's all. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Welcome and Merry Christmas. Are we cool?" Josslyn asked offering her hand with a huge smile , which Tavin deemed as genuine as Tavin looked at the brothers who shrugged their shoulders.

"Yeah, we're cool and thank you," Tavin replied shaking her hand, smiling, although she would watch her back, just in case.

"You're welcome. So, Cameron," Josslyn began as she put her arm around her little brother's waist.

"So Josslyn," Cameron replied looking down at his quirky sister.

"I like her. She's not trampy or slutty, which happens to be your usual MO, plus, she has a backbone and she can speak in complete sentences. How did you pull this miracle off?" Josslyn asked as Tavin and Cameron just looked at each other. Tavin thought it was pretty funny. Josslyn was a bit out there, but Tavin had a feeling that she was going to like her.

"A lot of patience and hard work...very hard work. She couldn't resist me for long," Cameron replied grinning at Tavin.

"Yeah, he kept getting on my nerves so I gave in. I'm glad to hear that I'm not Cameron's usual gutter slut. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside," Tavin replied as Josslyn, Cameron and Taylor laughed.

"No, you're definitely not what I'm used to seeing him with, which is his usual garden variety skank. Don't give me that look, Cameron. I've seen some of the women you've been out with and I always wanted to know if they had hepatitis or something. Slutty," Josslyn replied as Tavin , Cameron and Taylor laughed.

"Yeah, Cameron, your taste has improved tremendously," Tavin stated as Cameron looked at her with a wink.

"You're just saying that because it's you," Cameron stated.

"I knew there was a brain inside of that head somewhere," Tavin replied with a grin.

"Well, I know my brother and, well, let me say that you must have a little bit of something in you because, my brother's are sex fiends...not that I'm calling you a ho, but I know my freaky ass brothers. He wouldn't be with someone who wasn't a lady in the street and a freak in the bedroom, you know," Josslyn replied. Tavin just looked open-mouthed.

"Are you for real?" Tavin asked.

"Look, my brothers and I are jam tight. We talk about everything, so yeah, I'm serious. In this house, we speak freely," Josslyn replied.

"Sometimes, too damn freely if you ask me," Taylor stated.

"That's good to know. But don't you worry, Josslyn. I won't pull out my ho card in front of the family. That wouldn't be appropriate, and I am trying to make a good impression and all," Tavin stated as Josslyn and Taylor laughed.

"She's funny, too. How in the hell did you get this girl, Cam?" Josslyn asked.

"I just told her that life with me is the best thing since ESPN and she agreed," Cameron stated with a grin.

"You didn't say that. You kept bugging the crap out of me. You aggravated me until my ass couldn't take anymore. You wore me down," Tavin stated.

"He is a persistent little bugger, isn't he?" Josslyn asked.

"Yes, he is," said Tavin.

Cameron hugged Tavin by the waist and looked down into her eyes. Josslyn laughed and looked at the couple. Her little brother was freaking gone.

"Yeah, I wore you down and....," Cameron whispered into her ear and Tavin blushed and let out a small giggle.

"Stop with the dirty talk or you won't be doing anything horizontally any time soon. It's Jesus' birthday, boy. Have a little respect," Tavin stated.

"Well, since you put it that way, I'm sorry Lord and I'm shutting my mouth," Cameron replied as he leaned down and kissed Tavin slowly on the lips. Josslyn grinned and cleared her throat.

"Umm, umm, there are innocent eyes watching," Josslyn replied nodding her head to Taylor.

"Innocent. I have more...," Taylor started, but Josslyn interrupted.

"Blow up dolls than you know what to do with?" Josslyn asked as Cameron laughed. Tavin held her laugh in.

"Yeah, you would know about blowing, wouldn't you Joss?" Taylor asked as Tavin's mouth went wide and Cameron laughed.

"Sorry little brother, but you'll never find out. This is New York, not West Virginia," Josslyn stated sticking out her tongue at her little brother and hitting him on the head

"Please, keep that thing in your mouth. I'm sure your cloned Conan the Barbarian likes it, but it's just gross to me," Taylor stated.

"Yeah, Joss, who's the card carrying Klansman that you dragged in with you?" Cameron asked, who was speaking with Cameron's mother.

"Hail Hitler," Taylor said in a mimicking Nazi voice, as Cameron and Taylor laughed.

"Shut up, you little shit. That's Leo from marketing at CI (Caldwell Industries). I've been seeing him for a couple of months. Nothing permanant. But he's a good lay and gives great head," Josslyn replied as Taylor put his finger in his mouth and mad a horrible harking sound. Tavin just looked at Josslyn.

"TMI...and you say you don't have loose bowels for a tongue? Right," Cameron replied.

"Gross...I think I'm going to be sick," Taylor replied.

"Says every girl who sees you naked. Nice chatting with you guys, but I'd better get him before mom makes him sweat. I meant what I said, Tavin. You're alright, and that was really my bad. Okay?" Josslyn asked.

"Okay," Tavin said.

"I'm sure you make the dude sweat all by your lonesome, but check mom out. She's already making him sweat. Get the 3rd Reicht a towel now," Cameron replied as Joss walked away, giving Cameron the finger behind her back.

"I didn't need to know all that about your sister's man. She's a little mouthy, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Looks who's talking," Cameron stated with a grin.

"I'm going to let that one slide. You're family's a huggy, smily bunch. They are crazy as hell. I'm kind of scared Cam," Tavin whispered, clutching his hand as he laughed.

"Be afraid...be very afraid," Taylor replied.

"Yeah, because you ain't seen nothing yet. Come on baby, lets go on our tour of the house," Cameron said as Taylor walked with them.

"Why are you following us, Taylor? You know the house," Cameron stated.

"Yeah, but I want to get to know Tavin. I also know you. If I can't get any, you can't either. I'm blocking majorly. No ducking off to the west wing without me, dude," Taylor whispered into Cameron's ear as he held his arm out for Tavin. She smiled at him and put his arm through his. Cameron just shrugged his shoulders and followed them. So much for alone time.
******************************************************************

The day was turning out to be interesting. Tavin liked Cameron's real, unedited family. She felt very comfortable around them. His parents were laid back, very decent people. Josslyn was pretty cool after she got to know her and the more she spoke to her, the more Josslyn reminded Tavin of Felicia. Taylor was Cameron times two and Logan was quiet, and on occasion, would slip in a funny quip. Michelle, Logan's fiancee' was nice and told her that the family was just...weird. But Tavin considered herself weird, so she fit right in.

"Tavin, you sure you want Cameron? I mean, I'm a lot younger and hell, let's face it, I'm cuter. He's pushing 30 and you need somebody who's not going to be mixing Geritol with Viagra. Why don't you give me a chance?" Taylor asked with a wink and a grin as Tavin laughed.

"Sorry, Taylor, but I don't keep it in the family. Besides, your brother has ingratiated himself into my life. He's kind of like a wart...hard to get rid of," Tavin stated as everyone laughed as she and Cameron stared at each other.

"Quit playing, lovely. You don't want to get rid of me. You love me," Cameron replied, grinning at her. Tavin smiled.

"Yes, I do and where else will I find a man who can cook and has good taste in shoes. I'm not going anywhere," Tavin replied as they all laughed and Cameron winked at her and touched the tip of her nose.

"Shoes and cooking? I knew you had gay tendencies. You sure you don't want to drop him before this turns into a bad version of "The Crying Game?" I'm handing you a life preserver, Tavin. You don't have to drown. Next thing you know, he'll be crocheting doilies and shit," Taylor said, stuffing roast beef into his mouth. Cameron smiled.

"You need to shut up, you little shit, because you cook better than all of us," Logan replied.

"I taught all my boys to cook, so they wouldn't have to depend on a woman, you know," Colleen replied, after sipping her champagne.

"Yep, and she did a good job too, because all Taylor needs is a string of pearls and a pair of heels and he'd be Julia Childs," Cameron stated.

"Ha ha. You're still half a Streisand. I know why you can't get rid of him...you're whipped dude, in a big way," Taylor stated. Cameron just grinned as he picked up Tavin's left hand and kissed it as she blushed, eating a dinner roll.

"I'm not whipped...okay, maybe a little, but I'm happy. Something that you will never be with a woman, Taylor. Remember, no one will love you any less if you come out the closet now," Cameron stated, eliciting another round of laughs.

"I have 3 girls, dude. It takes a whole lot of women to handle me, man," Taylor replied.

"You just said you had 3 girls, little bro. I hope you're not going to catch a case like R. Kelly, because I'm not going to take it," Logan said as they all laughed.

"Suck the big one, Logan. They're all legal. Poor Mcichelle...marrying a lawyer. Are you sure you want to live the rest of your life with this boring ass dude?" Taylor asked.

"Logan's not boring...not one bit," Michelle said.

"I know the only reason you're saying that is because of that ridiculously expensive, extraordinary piece of ice on your hand. It's okay, Michelle, I understand. Keep building him up," Taylor said as Logan gave him the finger.

"So, Tavin, we've heard all about how you and Cam got together, but I have a question to ask, something I've been really curious about. Is my brother really good in bed or is he just a lot of talk?" Josslyn asked as Tavin almost choked on a piece of potato that she was chewing. Cameron patted her back and handed her her glass of water. Taylor and Logan laughed. Leo and Michelle just stared.

"You okay, baby?" Cameron asked as she nodded yes, staring at Josslyn with narrowed eyes.

"Josslyn Greenlee Caldwell, have you lost all of your mind!" Colleen Caldwell stated nodding her head in disapproval as Nathaniel shook his head and continued to eat.

"No she didn't just ask me that," Tavin stated in a low voice as she stared at Cameron.

"Yeah, I'm afraid I did. I'm just curious, although I'm concerned about Taylor because I rarely see him with a female and he has all those callousses on his hands. You know what they say, little brother...if you don't use it, you lose it," Jossyln stated.

"I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal when I raised them to speak their mind, but I guess I was wrong. This girl takes it to the extreme. Why didn't you stop me?" Colleen asked Nathaniel.

"Hey, you told me to shove my opinions up my ass and I did. That's your creation sitting over there. You deal with her," Nathaniel stated with a grin as he continued to eat.

"Hey, I get plenty of action, Joss, so don't worry about me. I'm just not brave enough to bring them around you guys. I really feel for Tavin and Leo. This family is cuckoo for Cocoa puffs," Taylor said as he stuffed dressing in his mouth.

"You're not brave...you just don't have any women...any real women anyway. But seriously Tavin. I would really like you to answer my question because girls have been drooling over these three forever and being attractive and rich can only get you so far. I've accidentally seen all of my brother's third legs, so you know they're hanging right down below. I just want to know if they know how to use what they've got," Josslyn replied to an open mouthed Tavin.

"Of course he's good in bed...he's my kid. He'd better be," Nathaniel replied as Cameron grinned.

"Mom, doesn't she have an off switch or something?" Logan asked.

"Up yours, Logan," Josslyn replied.

"No, that's Thor's job, isn't it?" Logan asked as Cameron, Taylor and Nathaniel chuckled.

"His name is Leo, you jackass," Josslyn replied.

"I'm sorry...Leo. You do know that you have your hands full with my little sister," Logan replied.

"Yes, I know that," Leo replied with a slight grin to Josslyn.

Josslyn licked her lips at Leo. "And he knows what to do with those hands. Don't worry, Tavin. You can tell me later," Josslyn winked and replied, placing asparagus in her mouth.

"Not gonna happen," Tavin stated to Josslyn.

"Aw, no fun. You know what I really want to do you guys?" Jossyn inquired.

"Wear a bra?" Logan asked.

"Take your meds?" Taylor asked.

"Stop talking for five minutes?" Cameron asked.

"Funny. I'm going to remember that the next time one of you calls me and wants tips on how to really please a woman. No, what I want to know is what's sex like with a woman. I mean, I know how it feels to us, but really you guys, how is sex with a woman. I'm truly interested in knowing," Josslyn replied as her date dropped his fork as the rest of the table chuckled.

"She's on a roll today," Cameron replied.

"Tavin, Michelle, mom...come on...haven't you ever wanted to know what sex with a woman was like?" Josslyn inquired.

"Joss, you'd better stop...you're freaking Mr. All American out," Taylor said, laughing with Cameron and Logan.

"Yeah, he looks like he's scoping out the nearest exit and I don't blame him. Run, Forrest, run," Cameron replied as Logan and Taylor continued to laugh.

"Boys, stop being so rude to Leo," Colleen replied, biting her lip so that she wouldn't laugh at Cameron's last statement.

"It's all fun. It's fine, Mrs. Caldwell," Leo replied and with that line they knew that they would never see Leo again.

Logan stopped laughing and said, "You sure she wasn't left on the doorstep or something?"

"No, I think we found her in our shopping cart at the grocers," Nathaniel Caldwell said with a wink to his eldest son.

"So, would you, Michelle, Tavin...get it on with a chic?" Josslyn asked.

"No. Not only no, but hell no," Michelle stated as she finished eating.

"I only go one way and it's sitting to the left of me. I don't want no part of bumping and grinding with a woman," Tavin stated as they continued to eat.

"Well, my friend Clarissa's gay and she told me I could try her out. I may take her up on it. I'll let you guys know what happens," Josslyn stated with a smile.

"You can keep that to yourself," Tavin stated as they all laughed.

Dinner was complete and they continued to talk in the family room. Everyone exchanged gifts and ate dessert. It was fun and Tavin liked the atmosphere. Tavin was talking to Michelle and Josslyn when Cameron stood over her with a piece of mistletoe. Tavin smiled as his head leaned to her level.

"Merry Christmas, baby," he whispered looking into her eyes.

"Merry Christmas. Cameron, later, not in front of your family," Tavin whispered.

"Don't worry...we know you two are gettin' it on. He wouldn't be so whipped if you weren't," Josslyn stated with a grin.

"Once again, thank you for your nosy ass, not needed anecdote. Really appreciate it, Joss," Cameron replied.

"No problem. You know I'm here for you," Josslyn said.

"Baby, it's okay. Stop being so shy and give me a kiss...please...I'm standing under the mistletoe," Cameron replied with a little boy pout as Tavin laughed and slowly kissed Cameron. They forgot about everyone in the room. Nathaniel nudged Colleen and they shook their head knowingly.

"Give the woman some breathing room, Cam," Logan stated.

"Yeah, enough of the mushy crap, Cam. You're acting really gay," Taylor said. Cameron pulled away from Tavin's lips and gave Taylor the finger.

"No, it's gay when you don't kiss a woman...you know a little about that, huh, Taylor?" Cameron asked as they all laughed.

"You're a riot, Cameron. Keep it coming," Taylor replied.

"If you two are done swapping spit, we can finish our conversation. Move Cameron. Go talk to Leo and dad," Josslyn replied.

"Oh, hell no. He may try to convert me. Leo looks like a Nazi, Joss. Me and that dude have nothing in common. But I'll rattle his cage, just for kicks," Cameron stated as he walked away.

Tavin laughed. What a bunch of characters, she thought. Then she was approached by a grinning Colleen Caldwell.

"Tavin, do you like art?" Colleen asked as Josslyn and Michelle looked at each other knowingly.

Tavin gave her a genuine smile and replied, "Of course. I love art."

"I have a great collection on the 2nd floor. Why don't I show it to you?" Colleen asked.

"Sure...I would love to see it," Tavin stated and as they walked out, she heard a collection of voices mumbling, "Dum, Da Dam Dum...Dum Da Dam Dum Dum." Tavin turned around and everyone was looking at her like she was going to her death. Cameron mouthed, "I love you." She mouthed the same and walked with Colleen up the winding staircase to the 2nd floor. They ended up in a huge room that looked liked an art museum that had everything from Van Gogh to Picasso to Basquiat. It was an exquisite collection.

"I guess this is the part where you ask me about my intentions towards your son, to see if your golddigger radar will begin to beep?" Tavin asked as Colleen laughed.

"Such a sense of humor...and you are right. This is the part," Colleen said.

"Can I ask you something before we begin?" Tavin asked.

Colleen nodded, "Sure."

"Why did you set Cameron up with that Rainwater girl? She was definitely not his type," Tavin stated. Colleen rolled her eyes.

"I know that Rainwater, I mean Misty is not Cameron's type. You know that as well. Her mother, on the other hand did not. She's all into the elite society crap and her daughter marring well and Misty and her mother had their sights on Cameron. Misty's mother and I are very good friends and I didn't want to jeopardize a life long friendship by telling her that my kid is not into your ditzy daughter. I know, I know. But sometimes if you don't have something nice to say, you don't say anything at all. The only way I knew to solve this dilemma and to get their mind off of Cameron for good was to set him up with that dimwit of a daughter. The wedding was perfect. Cameron escorted Misty to the wedding and they didn't click...at all...which I knew was going to happen. He promptly told her in a very gentlemanly way, I might add, that she wasn't his type. Now, my friend and her daughter will never ask me about Cameron again," Colleen replied as Tavin nodded her head.

"Good move," Tavin said.

"Hey, I'm a mom...it's what I do," Colleen replied.

"Nice to know there are some caring moms still around," Tavin stated, thinking about her own mother, Delia.

"Yes, and as a caring mom, I will cut to the chase," Colleen said.

"Now I see where he gets it from," Tavin said as Colleen smiled.

"That's my boy. Tavin, Cameron's my third child and he was the baby for nine years. We have a unique bond. What I want to know is...how do you plan to handle Cameron?" Colleen asked.

Tavin looked confused. "Handle him?"

"His heart...handle his heart. Cameron really loves you. I see it when he looks at you. I hear it when he talks about you or talks to you. I have never seen my son like this Tavin and he never brings women home...never. So you can feel my distress," Colleen replied.

"I understand," Tavin replied.

"You have his heart in the palm of your hand and you're the only one that can break it. I know he comes off as this arrogant, take charge guy, but Cameron...when he sets his mind to something he gives it his all and he's given you his all, Tavin. He is crazy about you. My question to you is, are your feelings as deep for him as his are for you. Are you going to hurt my son, because you are definitely capable of doing so," Colleen stated.

Tavin looked her square in the eye and began to speak. She had to be honest with this woman who simply loved her son and had his best interest at heart.

"I'll be honest with you. You know that we couldn't stand each other for years. Then, we began to hang out as friends and we realized we had feelings for each other. Cameron and I were friends first and that's something I want to stress. I am a loyal friend. I don't lie to my friends and I love them with all my heart. Cameron is still my friend and not many men can be a friend...a real friend. Cameron is the first man that I've freely given everything to. He looks out for me and I look out for him. Sometimes, I do want to knock him out, but hug him at the same time, you know, but it's who he is and I like that about him...I love that about him. We argue and we fight, dont' get me wrong. It's not all peaches and cream, but who wants the same old thing everyday. I like arguing with your son. I love arguing with your son. And as far as the money thing goes, I have my own money...not as much as you do, but I don't want for anything and that's all I need. Cameron is incredible, Mrs. Caldwell. Your son is a giving person and he treats me like every woman wants to be treated. He brought fresh air into my stale little world and I love everything about him. Why would I hurt him? It would be like hurting myself," Tavin replied as Colleen smiled.

"Thanks for the honesty, sweetie. That's all I needed to hear. Now, I don't have to tell Josslyn to kill you. I'm kidding. Thank you for making that kid of mine happy. Come with me. Let me show you my Monet," Colleen replied as she led the way to more paintings.

Colleen Caldwell and Tavin spent the next hour speaking about food, art and politics and they shared some of the same interests. Colleen was a cool woman, Tavin decided and Cameron was lucky to have the family that he had. They were millionaires, but they certainly didn't act like it.

Later, they were lying in Cameron's bed back at his penthouse watching TV. Tavin was laying on Cameron's chest.

"That was one of the most interesting and fun Christmas' I've ever had. Your family is crazy, Cameron. But, they are real and I like that," Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

"Yeah, they're real alright...real nutty. They sure did like you...trust me...you're in," Cameron said as Tavin smiled.

"Really?" Tavin asked.

"Oh, yeah. After the inquisition, my mother stated that you were adorable and she was glad that I picked someone who could hold an intelligent conversation in lieu of a dunce. My dad kept winking at me and whispering how pretty you were and Logan and Michelle liked you. Taylor is crazy about you...I think he wants you. I may have to look over my shoulder. He may have a hit out on me already. And Josslyn...well, Josslyn is a weirdo who seriously needs to be on medication, but at least she talked to you. Usually, when she doesn't like someone, she snorts like a wild boar and sings show tunes," Cameron stated as Tavin gave a hearty laugh.

"Yes, she said some wild stuff all day," Tavin said.

"Oh, no...that's not wild. She was much tamer today than usual. She asked one of Logan's girlfriends when was the last time she had been tested for any STD's. She asked another girl if she swallowed. We never saw those girls again. Maybe she reigned herself in because she had Bush Jr with her. I don't know," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed, then yawned. He yawned right behind her.

"It was totally unexpected, but it was pretty good. I got some great gifts, met your crazy ass relatives and got to spend the day with you. A very good day, all in all," Tavin said yawning again. Cameron kissed her on the head.

"Yeah, it was. Loved the way you handled Joss. I knew that you would. She won't give you anymore shit from now on," Cameron whispered as Tavin yawned once more, snuggling closer to Cameron.

"Umm hmmm. I'm sleepy baby. Long day," she whispered as Cameron kissed her head again.

"Then go to sleep, you nut," he whispered.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I know...love you too...now get some sleep," Cameron said as he watched Tavin fall asleep. He watched a little TV and smiled at the way Tavin yawned and stretched as she fell deeper into sleep. What was he going to do? he thought. His family liked her and he was falling deeper in love with her.

"Shit...what have I gotten myself into?" Cameron asked himself, then he smiled as he looked at Tavin's sleeping face.

"Who the hell am I fooling?" he asked himself once more as he kissed the tip of her nose and began to fall asleep.

Chapter 16 by Chaynetv

Chapter 16 

"Happy New Years!! Woo-hoo," hollered a tipsy Liza as Tavin and Cameron approached the alcove that held three tables seated with their friends. Hello's and Happy New Year were passed around to everyone. Nicholas was there with a leggy brunette that the couple had never seen before. Tavin glanced up at Cameron and he shrugged his shoulders, because he had no idea who the woman was. Felicia was sitting on Marcus' lap, ignoring Nicholas and his date, or at least giving the appearance of ignoring them. The tension at the three tables could be cut with a knife. Cameron and Tavin looked at Trey, Nichelle, Donovan and Liza who all gave them weird looks in return.

Cameron stood directly behind Tavin and helped her take off her coat, glancing at the denim sleeveless catsuit that she was wearing with a pair of sexy heels. Cameron stared at her body and leaned his head down so that he could whisper in her ear.

"Damn baby, you look good...and I mean extremely good. You sure you don't want to go back home and continue to bring in the New Year alone? Think about it, lovely. Just you and me...alone...in front of the fireplace, with me getting you out of that outfit, making love to you the way you like me too. Doesn't that sound good, baby, because it sounds great to me," Cameron asked as his tongue ran lightly across her right ear, then slowly licking her spot. Tavin sighed as she leaned her head back and to the side as she gave Cameron a peck on the lips.

"As good as your tongue feels and as good as that sounds, I want to stay and have a little fun. You already tried to talk me out of my clothes as I was getting dressed and it didn't work. I thought you wanted to be here, Cameron," Tavin inquired as Cameron sat down and pulled her into his lap. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You really don't have a clue. You look so sexy tonight, lovely. You really don't know what you're doing to me in this outfit. I know you feel what you're doing to me. This damn outfit is hugging every curve on your body, " Cameron replied in a low voice as his hand caressed her thigh.

"Is that a problem? You told me you wanted me to look sexy. Either you want me sexy or not? Make up your mind," Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her neck.

"Stop trying to pick a fight because you and that sassy little mouth are only turning me on more, along with this zipper...damn this zipper. Come on sexy, let me at that zipper," Cameron whispered sexily.

"Nope," Tavin replied as she watched Felicia, Liza and Nichelle stood up as a great dance song filtered through the air in the club. Donovan and Marcus went to the bar.

"Stop trying to get your groove on in front of us, Cam. That's just rude...and nasty," Nichelle replied.

"Nobody tells you anything when you and Donovan dry hump all over each other. Leave us alone," Cameron stated as Nichelle pulled Tavin out of his lap. Cameron's eyes fell on her ass.

"Nope. Come on Tav, let's go dance," Nichelle replied. Tavin looked from her man, who looked as fine as he wanted to be in that grey jacket with a black shirt and black, baggy jeans, to her friends, then back at Cameron again. Cameron kissed his lips at her.

"Stop drooling over Tav's ass, Cameron. You can do that later. That's my song. Come on chicas. I didn't come here to sit all night. Let's go shake our asses. We will be right over there. You guys can come and join us anytime," Felicia replied as Marcus smiled at her from the bar and Nicholas gave her a strange look. Felicia rolled her eyes and Cameron looked up and into Tavin's eyes. She grinned as he pulled her by the hand so that she was standing between his legs.

"Sorry baby, but I want to shake my booty," Tavin replied. Cameron gave her that sexy grin that made her heart melt.

"I want you to shake it, too...for me. You sure you don't want to leave?" Cameron suggested as he gazed into her eyes and kissed her hand lightly.

"Not gonna work, Cam. Later," Tavin replied as she turned to walk away. Cameron slapped her on her rear end and Tavin narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't hurt nobody with that sexy thing," Cameron replied with a wink as he referred to her behind. Tavin laughed and walked toward the dance floor.

"Man, why did she want to come out tonight?" Cameron asked, watching Tavin dance.

"Because it's New Years Eve, you dick. The biggest party night of the year," Nicholas replied as they laughed.

"Yeah, you were all hype about going out for New Years when I talked to you yesterday. What happened?" Trey asked.

"I didn't expect to see her dressed like that when she opened the door. Shit, look at her," Cameron stated as he stared at Tavin on the dance floor.

"I am looking and so are most of the men in here. Yeah, Tavin's brickhouse," Trey replied.

"I know. I mean, that body...those hips, that ass and that fucking zipper is driving me crazy. All I want to do is strip her out of that outfit. I'm hard as nails right now," Cameron stated as they all laughed.

"Speaking of fine, Marley is nice man. Where did you meet her?" Trey asked Nicholas about the leggy brunette.

"At a bookstore a few weeks ago. She's cool," Nicholas stated as he looked at Marley. Nicholas' eyes left Marley as his eyes went to Felicia who was shaking everything she had on the dance floor. Cameron and Trey looked at each other, then back to the dance floor.

"You guys were right about one thing. That Marcus dude, is nice. Too bad the cat is boring as shit. It won't last, mark my words. I'm going to dance," Nicholas stated as he took a swig of his drink and went to the dance floor.

"What was that?" Cameron asked as he saw a few guys dance with Tavin and the girls. Tavin's eyes connected with his over her shoulder as she rolled her hips at him and smiled. He held his drink up to her, puckered his lips at her and smiled back.

"No idea. Cam, can I tell you something?" Trey asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," Cameron stated.

"Don't say anything to big mouth ass Donovan either," Trey replied.

"Alright. What's going on, T?" Cameron asked staring at his friend.

Trey grinned. "I called Nyla and we went out a few nights ago. You were right, man, she's still beautiful. We talked, I mean, really talked about everything that went down. We never did that before. So, we decided to do the friends thing for a minute and see where it takes us," Trey replied, his hazel eyes dancing as he grinned. Cameron smiled at Trey. He was happy for Trey because he had never seen Trey happier than when he was with Nyla Lawson.

"That's good to hear, T. Why didn't she come with you tonight?" Cameron asked.

"She's out of town with her family. I'll call her at midnight," Trey replied with a smile as a tipsy Tavin sauntered over to the table and pulled Cameron up.

"Hey baby! Dance with me!" Tavin exclaimed as she pulled Cameron up by the hand. Cameron stared at her from the back the entire trek to the dance floor. They began to dance. Someone was watching them dance and they didn't know it.

"Shaking your moneymaker, huh, Tav?" Cameron asked with a grin.

"Yep and you're staring at my ass," Tavin stated as she danced with her back to him. Cameron's hands were on her waist and he was dancing closely to her.

"You damn right I'm staring at it. It's a beautiful thing. Baby, are you drunk? You're acting a little loose," Cameron whispered as his lips nipped at her neck as his hands moved slowly over her hips. Tavin smiled.

"I ain't that damn loose and I'm not drunk. I just feel good. I know where I am and I know your hands are trying to get to my ass," Tavin replied as he chuckled lowly.

"Damn, you really ain't drunk," Cameron replied.

"I told you," she said as she turned to face him. His hands slowly gravitated below her waist.

"Well, as long as you keep moving like that, you can have all my money," Cameron whispered, slowly licking his lips.

Tavin moved closer to him. "Well, I don't want your money. I want you, just you," Tavin replied smiling at him and looking up into those beautiful eyes of his.

"That's not a problem because you already got me...all of me," he whispered as they danced to a few more songs and the countdown began. As they yelled Happy New Year, Cameron pulled her to him by the waist, staring into her eyes.

"Happy New Year, Tavin. I love you," he whispered.

"Happy New Year, Cam. I love you, too," Tavin replied back as she met Cameron's lips with hers in a slow, passionate kiss. They forgot everyone and everything in that club. Cameron's hands were all over her as they danced into the New Year. They danced through a couple of uptempo numbers, until the DJ slowed it down. Tavin's arms went around his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. Cameron looked down into her eyes.

"Did I tell you that you really look good tonight?" Cameron stated as Tavin smiled.

"Yep, you told me about three million times. Thanks for being my personal ego booster, Cam," she replied.

"Always here at your service. Did I tell you that I'm also horny as hell?" Cameron stated matter of factly.

"No, you didn't say anything, but I definitely know that, for some reason," Tavin answered back.

"Tav, you don't get it. You feel so good and you smell delicious and that fucking zipper, girl...I'm dying. My patience is really running thin. I want you so bad, baby. Can we leave now?" Cameron asked, kissing her on the cheek and the neck. Tavin smiled seductively at him.

"Nope. I want to dance a little more," Tavin replied.

"This ain't flying. We gotta compromise. I say, we leave in 15 minutes," Cameron replied. Tavin shook her head no.

"45 minutes?" Cameron asked. Tavin looked at him and shook her head no once more.

"An hour and that's as high as I go," Cameron stated as Tavin smiled.

"I guess I should have all my ass shaking out of my system in an hour," Tavin said.

Cameron gave her a dirty grin. "Please don't do that. I want you to shake your ass for me...at home...in private."

"I guess I could hold some of it in," Tavin stated.

"You do that. I'm going to go and sit down and time your ass. In an hour, we are out of here, do you understand?" Cameron asked. Tavin laughed.

"Yes, Master," she replied in an "I Dream of Jeannie" voice. Tavin went back to her spot on the dance floor. Cameron sat down with Nicholas and Donovan. Felicia and Marcus had left, as well as Trey. Nicholas glanced out at the dance floor and his eyes blinked. He wanted to make sure that his eyes were not deceiving him. Jared Dulet was dancing with Tavin and the look in his eye...that dude was up to no good. Cameron and Donovan were laughing at something else when Nicholas hit Cameron.

"Dude, look up," Nicholas replied as his eyes followed Cameron's gaze. Donovan followed their gaze as well and then he looked over at his friend, who's jaw was clenched and his fist was closed tightly.

"I forgot that bastard was back in town and look at him, with his sheisty ass. This ain't good," Donovan stated.

"That son of a bitch," Cameron said lowly as he stood up and walked to the dance floor with Nicholas and Donovan on his heels.
*****************************************************************

Cameron couldn't believe his eyes. Jared Dulet was dancing behind Tavin and she didn't seem to notice. Cameron walked calmly to the dance floor with Nicholas and Donovan on his heels.

Cameron walked up to them and Tavin smiled and danced over to Cameron.

"Hey baby," Tavin replied with a smile.

Cameron looked at her with a slight smile and said,"Hey. You really should pay more attention to who you are dancing with, lovely. Dulet, what a surprise." Tavin looked and noticed it was that guy from Cameron's office Christmas party that he didn't like.

Jared smiled slowly at Cameron. "I'm sure, Caldwell. Tarrington and Whitmore. Still close I see. Happy New Year," Jared replied smiling.

"Are you for real?" Donovan asked.

"Just trying to be courteous. Come on, let's wipe the slate clean, huh? Let bygones be bygones," Jared replied as he looked at the three friends. They all looked at each other and laughed. Cameron pulled Tavin slowly behind him and smiled at Jared Dulet.

"Right. You know Dulet, here's a thought...why don't you get your own woman, Dulet? Oh, I forgot...you always had a problem with that," Cameron replied as Tavin looked from Cameron to Jared. Jared continued to smile.

"Why get my own when I can have whoever I want? I don't have a problem with getting any woman I want, no matter how taken she seems...you already know that, Caldwell," Jared replied.

Cameron continued to smile calmly at Jared. "All too well. You're not slick, Dulet. There are tons of women in here and you zero in on Tavin. Isn't that a coincidence?" Cameron replied as Tavin looked at him. Cameron looked calm, but she knew at any moment he could explode.

"I was dancing and I saw a group of hot women, so I danced behind one. It's pretty dark in here, so you can't really see. I just danced with her, man. What's the problem?" Jared asked in a voice that made Cameron even angrier. Cameron walked directly into Jared's face and Tavin grabbed his hand. Nicholas pulled Tavin away from Cameron and he shook his head no at her., because interfering at that time would not be good. He kept Tavin close by his side as Cameron approached Jared.

"You're my problem. If you value your health, you will stay the hell away from my lady. Is that clear?" Cameron asked, narrowing his green eyes at Jared. Jared grinned.

"It's your fault, Caldwell. I mean, you let a woman that looks like that dance alone and you don't expect people to dance with her? She's not a possession, Caldwell. She's a woman and she's a very attractive woman at that. You shouldn't be so insecure, Caldwell. If she's yours, why are you worrying about her dancing with me?" Jared asked.

"It's not her I'm concerned about. Look, just take heed to what I said. Stay away from her," Cameron replied.

"This is a little infantile, don't you think. I mean, she's a grown woman. No harm was done. Just a little friendly dancing. Do you go ape shit every time a man dances with your woman?" Jared asked as his friend Michael appeared at his side. Both men were staring each other down.

"No...but then again, you're not a man. Let's not forget, Dulet. I know your sorry ass for the real shithead that you are. I know what you are all about. The next time I see you pressing up on her, let's just say that I'm going to be in jail and you're going to be in the hospital...maybe the morgue. And your rich pops wouldn't be able to fix that...he can't bring you from the dead. Come on Tavin, let's go," Cameron replied holding her coat. He pulled Tavin away by the elbow as Nicholas and Donovan glared angrily at Jared Dulet. Nicholas grabbed Marley and Nichelle was pulled away by Donovan as Jared laughed.

"Woo, the hot girls travel in packs," Michael replied referring to Tavin, Nichelle and Marley.

"Yeah, they usually do," Jared replied with a grin.

"So that's the Tavin Wilson that I've been hearing so much about?" Michael inquired.

"Yes, that's her in all of her loveliness. Did you see the body on that woman? The curves just don't stop," Jared replied.

"I also saw the way her boyfriend looked at you as if he wanted to rip your head off and pull out your insides. What was up with that?" Michael asked.

"Oh, the caveman with the nice threads? That's Caldwell. I went to school with him and the "Duh" posse. Seems one was missing. Sometimes, we shared things, if you know what I mean," Jared replied with a smile.

"Yes, I know what you mean. Well, I wonder what's going to happen when he finds out that his woman's firm has just been hired as Dulet Inc's Eastern Division's new accountanting firm, specifically her," Michael replied.

"Yeah, he's going to shit bricks. He may dump her. Goody for me," Jared replied with a grin.

"I'll admit that she's very attractive, but why are you doing this?" Michael asked.

Jared looked at him increduously. "Did you see the ass on that woman? I want some of that, that's why".

"No, I mean, why go through all this trouble? You usually take what you want. Take her," Michael replied as he elbowed Jared.

Jared smiled at him. "She's different. I can't do that just yet."

"Jared, come on. This is nuts. You date supermodels, actresses and heiresses. She's cute and very sexy, but what's so special about her?" Michael asked.

"She's a challenge. I haven't had that in a while. I've got to have that. The fact that she's seeing that bonehead Caldwell is an added bonus. I hate that guy. I hate all of them actually. I always have. It's time for a little payback. I'm going to take her from him, fuck her and rub it in his face. Then, I'll drop her when I've had enough of her. You wanted to know, so now you know," Jared replied as Michael shook his head at his friend. When Jared plotted, the outcome was never pretty.
*********************************************************

Tavin walked into Cameron's penthouse and went straight to the bedroom. She was silent the entire ride there and when Tavin was silent, that was not good. Tavin took off her boots, placed them in the closet and placed the bunny slippers that she kept in Cameron's closet on her feet. Cameron pulled off his shoes in silence and threw his jacket on the leather recliner in his bedroom. Tavin walked to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of water. Cameron followed her into the kitchen a few minutes later and sat down on a stool. Tavin leaned against the opposite counter, glaring at him through narrowed eyes as she sipped water from the plastic bottle. He knew it was coming. He was just waiting for it to come.

"What the hell was that all about?" Tavin asked.

"I told you, the dude was bad news. Just believe what I say Tav and leave it at that. Trust me," Cameron stated as Tavin continued to glare at him.

"I trust you, Cameron, but you were acting like the guy's a terrorist or something," Tavin stated.

"Terrorists at least believe in their cause. He's just an asshole," Cameron replied. Tavin sighed.

"It takes one to know one and tonight, you acted like a huge asshole. I don't like you behaving as if you own me, Cameron. That shit was not cool. Listen, Cameron, you are hot...extremely fine," Tavin replied as Cameron smiled.

"You really think I'm hot, huh?" Cameron asked.

"No, you are not smiling right now! This ain't a smiling moment, Cameron. It's also not the time to get me to stroke your ego. I'm trying to make a point. Women stare you down all the time, licking their lips and wagging them as you walk by. You don't see me telling them, "Bitch, I'll cut you if you keep looking at him like that," Tavin said.

Cameron looked at her with a grin. "You would cut someone over me? That's a little extreme, baby. I would rather you and the broad just fight over me in thong bikini's. That would work a lot better, don't you think?"

Tavin placed her hands on her hips and glared menacingly at Cameron. "This is not the time for your menage a trois fantasies, Cam. I'm serious. What the hell happened tonight, Cameron?" Tavin asked angrily.

"I don't know, lovely. You know me...I'm jealous, but I'm not that jealous. You know I don't usually act this way. I saw him dancing with you and I just saw red," Cameron stated. Tavin stared into his face and began to speak.

"Just so we are on the same page, I was dancing in a circle with my friends. A guy danced behind me. I didn't see his face. I didn't know it was him until you walked over," Tavin replied honestly to something Cameron was already aware of.

"I know Tav, it's just...Jared Dulet ain't shit, baby. He's really a piece of shit," Cameron replied.

"What's so bad about Jared Dulet? He seems like he's full of himself because he's attractive and has money, the usual rich prick, but I could give a damn. I'm with you, Cameron. I love you. I danced with other guys and you didn't seem to have a problem with it. Why do you have such a problem with Jared Dulet?" Tavin asked as she walked towards him. Cameron pulled her between his legs, wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her hips.

"Are you serious? I didn't want you dancing with anyone, but I realize at a club, sometimes that can't be helped. Trust me, my eyes were on those other cats, but Jared Dulet just can't be trusted. I know you were just dancing, but I know that dude and he was plotting. I saw the way he looked at you," Cameron stated as Tavin smiled. Her fingers were on the collar of his t-shirt.

"I did look good, Cameron," she replied as Cameron chuckled.

"Yeah, you did, but it's the way he looked at you. I've seen him look like that before and it's never good. He's trouble, baby. He wanted you, not that I blame him, but he looked like he was up to something. He always is," Cameron stated in a cool tone.

"What did he do that was so bad?" Tavin asked.

"Let's just say that he has a bad track record with a few women that I know and leave it at that, please baby? Just trust me, okay?" Cameron asked, not wanting to talk about it. Tavin decided not to press him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine. So, the general consensus is he's a dickhead and not to be trusted. Got it. I have plenty of experience with guys like him. Besides, I probably won't even see him again, so relax. New York is a huge city," Tavin whispered as she kissed him on his cheek, then she gave him a soft peck on his lips. Cameron shook his head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I didn't mean to get all, "Me Tarzan, you Jane," on you. That's not my style," Cameron replied, pulling the zipper on her outfit slowly up and down.

"I know, but I have got to admit, it turned me on," Tavin replied with a blush. Cameron smiled.

"Ah, hah, so you liked that, huh...I knew it. Well, I liked you...correction...I loved you in this outfit. Fits like a second skin," Cameron whispered, still playing with her zipper. Tavin smiled and took a step back. Cameron stood up and pulled her back to him. He pulled her chin up with the tip of his index finger and stared into her eyes.

"Tavin, seriously. I'm sorry if I ruined your New Years with my shit. The thought of someone, anyone trying to hurt you or do something to you, freaks me out...do you understand? You are the most important thing in my life, Tavin. I love you and I want to protect you, that's all...even if I do get a little Prehistoric on you from time to time, I do mean well. Do you forgive me?" Cameron asked, with the cutest pout Tavin had ever seen. She smiled at him and tiptoed to kiss his lips.

"Well, I guess after saying something like that there's only one thing left to do," Tavin stated as she stepped away, walking back into the back wall of Cameron's kitchen.

"What?" Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

"Men are so clueless sometimes and I'm the tipsy one here. My zipper's stuck, baby. Do you think you can help me get it loose?" Tavin asked, biting her bottom lip. Cameron walked slowly over to her with a huge grin on his face.

"Hell yeah, I can get it loose. You know I've been wanting too...," Cameron began as Tavin interrupted him.

"Get your hands on this zipper all night. I know, baby, I know," Tavin whispered as Cameron put his fingers on the catsuit's zipper and slowly slid it down, revealing the lacy cotton candy pink bra and lace thong that Tavin was wearing. Cameron licked his lips as he stared down into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"You're just like a banana, lovely...you have to peel away the outside to get to the soft, sweet inside. You're beautiful, Tavin," he whispered as he continued to stare at her, his fingers tracing the path of the zipper along her exposed skin.

"Thank you, but you're not finished yet, are you?" Tavin asked as Cameron gave her a knee shaking, sexy grin. He pulled the outfit slowly down her body and fell to his knees. He slowly pulled the outfit off of her legs and threw it in the living room. He kissed her calves, her thighs, her stomach and lingered at her belly button, licking it softly. Tavin's ran her hands over his closely cropped head. He stood up and kissed her softly on the lips. After he kissed her, he threw his t-shirt off, picked her up and carried her to his bedroom.

"No, I'm not finished..not at all. I'm just getting started, sweetheart. It's going to take me awhile to do what I want to do to you. You don't have any plans for the next couple of hours, do you?" Cameron asked as he placed a half-naked Tavin in the middle of his bed. He then began to crawl to where she was.

"Depends on what you are offering," Tavin whispered as Cameron leaned over and kissed her on the neck.

"The very sexy you," he whispered as his lips went to her collarbone, "and the very horny me, naked in this bed," he whispered, as his tongue licked the sensitive skin underneath her jaw. He continued to whisper as Tavin held his head to her neck, arching her back to allow him more access. Cameron somehow took off the rest of his clothes in record time.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm offering wild loving in various positions...on the floor...in the shower...on the kitchen table...with multiple orgasms and a lot of moaning and licking and sucking and just some downright freaky shit...," he whispered as he pulled her right bra strap down, kissing her shoulder as Tavin interrupted him. His lips felt so good on her and she felt his thumbs hook into her thongs, pulling them down.

"How freaky?" Tavin asked as he looked up at her, throwing her thong on the floor. He kissed her lips and pulled her tongue gently into his mouth, sucking it. Tavin moaned and he stopped pulling on her tongue long enough to give her a lustful gaze.

"So freaky that you won't be able to think about it after I'm done without shivering. Do you have time for what I'm offering?" Cameron asked with a sneaky grin as the licked a very intrigued Tavin's ear. Tavin moaned.

"I definitely have time for that. I'm turning into a freak, you know that," Tavin whispered as Cameron pulled her under him. He chucked.

"Yeah...but you're my freak, lovely," Cameron whispered as he sucked on her neck.

"That I am, baby. That I am," Tavin whispered as they began to get on with their plans.

Chapter 17 by Chaynetv
Chapter 17

It was a few weeks after the New Year and Felicia was supposed to be happy, she thought to herself, as she watched the news one cold and rainy Wednesday night. She had a good man, good friends and a great career. Her life was great, wasn't it? Why wasn't she happy, she thought as she glanced at the TV. Why did Nicholas keep popping into her mind? For a few months, he stopped sending what she called stalking material, then a few weeks ago, he started again. He sent her simple little e-mails just to say hi and little things that she liked like lillies and chocolate truffles. He knew what she liked and he used it against her. Nicholas was driving her insane and she had no clue as to what to do about it.

Then, there was Marcus. He was gorgeous, sexy, sweet, nice...a very good catch. You know the old saying, where there's smoke, there's fire. Well there was definitely no one yelling fire around Felicia and Marcus. There was no fire, no spark. The sex was good, but she never yearned to just be near Marcus the way she yearned Nicholas. Her thoughts as of late had been clouded with images of that green eyed, dark blonde haired, sexy man. He constantly clogged her mind Felicia thought as she heard the doorbell ring. Felicia walked to the door wondering who in the hell was at her door so late. Felicia tied her white satin robe tightly around her waist as she looked through the peephole. God, I must have thought him up, Felicia thought as she sighed deeply and opened the door. Nicholas stood before her with a damp head and a devastating grin. Felicia tried to ignore it as she let him in. Nicholas closed the door behind him.

"What do you want Nick? It's late and I'm tired. I don't have the energy to fight with you tonight. And would you look at yourself? God, you are soaking wet. You didn't watch the news? Of course you didn't because if you did, you would have brought an umbrella today. Do you want to catch pneumonia? That would be another reason for me to be pissed at you...you get sick, you die and I wouldn't get the chance to curse you out the way you need to be cursed out. You standing there freezing and wet is pissing me off...because you're fuckin' up my hardwood floors, dripping water all over my them. You are going to pay for anything that's ruined," Felicia stated as she stared at him for a few minutes. She then turned and walked away. While she was gone, Nicholas shed his damp overcoat and placed it in Felicia's foyer closet. He looked around her eclectic apartment and smiled. Everything in it looked like Felicia...from the drapes, to the red sofa. Nicholas stood and waited for Felicia to return.

Felicia returned with two large, fluffy white towels in her hands. She stood in front of Nicholas and handed him one of the towels. She proceeded to rub his head dry with the remaining towel that she held. There was a comfortable silence as she helped him get dry. She noticed Nicholas staring at her as he slowly dried himself off. He then shed his suit jacket and his tie, then his shirt and stood in front of Felicia shirtless, in all his gorgeousness. Felicia gulped and tried not to look into Nicholas' eyes.

"Thank you," he whispered as he stared at her face.

"I'm only trying to save my floors," Felicia replied as he grinned.

"I understand," Nicholas whispered as he continued to stare at her. She was beautiful. Caramel skin, jet black hair, big brown eyes. He couldn't believe how much he loved this woman. Nicholas realized he loved her for awhile, but never told her. After Felicia finished rubbing his hair dry, Nicholas grabbed her slowly by the waist and looked intently down into her eyes. When Felicia looked up into Nicholas' sea blue eyes, she saw such emotion...his true feelings for her. Felicia wanted to leave but she couldn't tear her gaze away.

"Nicky, why are you here? What do you want?" Felicia asked.

"You. Just you," Nicholas whispered as he ran his finger down her left cheek. Felicia sighed as she turned her head away.

"Don't do this, Nicholas. You don't really want me...you've made that clear. I have someone who really wants me...don't make me do this to him," Felicia whispered. Nicholas gently turned her face back towards his and he framed her face gently with his hands.

"I do want you. I love you, Felicia. I'll admit, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to women, but I'm ready to commit to you, Felicia, just you. I'm so sorry for being so stupid and blind, baby. I've been miserable without you in my life. Everytime I saw you with that guy or heard his name, I wanted to shoot myself for letting you go. You deserve the world, Felicia and I want to be the man, the only man, that gives it to you. I want you, no friends with benefits shit, just you. I know that you still want me, too. You know we belong together, Fee. That guy is nice, but does he make you feel the way that I do? Does he know exactly what you like? Does he know how to please you? Do you think about him constantly? Do you feel like something's missing when he's gone? That's the way I feel about you," Nicholas whispered kissing her temple softly. Felicia wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't make me do this to him, Nicky," Felicia whispered.

"You've already been lying to him, Felicia. The whole time you've been with him, you've been thinking about me," Nicholas whispered as he looked down into her eyes.

"How did you know that?" Felicia asked.

"Because I've been going through the same thing. I've missed you so much. I love you, Felicia," he whispered smiling at her.

"I don't want to believe you, but I do," Felicia whispered.

"It's the truth, Fee. I just want to be with the sexiest, craziest woman on earth...you," Nicholas replied.

"What if you decide to change your mind tomorrow, Nick? I can't go through that again," Felicia stated as Nicholas raised her chin. Felicia stared into his eyes and wrapped her arms tight around his neck. Nicholas bent his head slowly, inching his lips down towards hers.

"I'm not going to change my mind, sweetheart. I'm sorry for hurting you, Felicia. I love you so much," Nicholas whispered finally claiming her lips. Felicia sighed as he took full possession of her lips.

"Why do you keep saying that?" Felicia asked between kisses. Nicholas looked at her intently.

"Because it's true. It's how I feel. Be with me, Felicia. I love you," he whispered before he kissed her senseless. Felicia kissed him back, realizing that she was gone as soon as she opened her door. She missed him, she wanted him, she loved him. After the kiss, Nicholas opened her robe and smiled at the Snoopy nightshirt that she was wearing. He kissed her softly on the neck as he pushed her robe off her shoulders.

"I don't want you to say that you love me if you don't mean it because I love you and I wouldn't recover if you really didn't love me," Felicia admitted as tears fell from her eyes. Felicia ran her hands over his sexy chest and Nicholas wiped her tears away.

"You don't have anything to worry about. I do love you," he replied with a smile as he caressed her face.

"Nicky, I don't want you to hurt me again," Felicia whispered.

"I have no intention of doing that, baby. I just want to be with you, love you. Do you forgive me for being a stupid ass?" Nicholas asked.
Felicia smiled.

"I do. God, I didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw you," Felicia replied.

"I missed you, too," Nicholas stated as he ran his finger down her cheek.

"You actually said the word commit without having a heart attack. I'm so proud of you," Felicia responded as Nicholas laughed.

"Seeing your woman with another man makes a man wise up and realize what the real deal is. I want all of you Felicia...I mean it. I love you, Felicia. Let me show you...let me really show you how much," Nicholas said as he picked her up, gave her a soft peck on the lips and carried her into her bedroom.
*********************************************************

"Tavin?" Shannon asked, her voice beeping in through Tavin's intercom.

"What's up Shannon?" Tavin asked.

"You're wanted in Mr. Shapiro's office ASAP," Shannon stated as her voice beeped through the intercom. Donald Shapiro was CFO and Tavin's boss.

"Right now?" Tavin asked diligently checking over tax statements. She was a little more snippy than usual because Cameron was out of town again and she missed her man. At least he was in the country this time, she thought. He had been in Chicago since Sunday.

"The Shap said right away Tavin," Shannon stated, referring to the nickname that she and Tavin gave Mr. Shapiro.

"He knows that I'm right in the middle of finishing the Palena Gourmet Food account. Did he state why he needed me?" Tavin asked as her fingers tapped furiously against her calculator keys.

"Nope and surprisingly, I didn't ask," Shannon replied.

Tavin sighed and stopped what she was doing. She pressed the intercom and spoke. "Thanks Shannon for deciding at this very moment not to be the nosiest assistant on earth."

"You're welcome," Shannon stated as Tavin sighed once more. Tavin stood and fixed her tan herringbone suit jacket, and her pale yellow silk blouse. She looked in her compact and walked out of her office, giving Shannon the evil eye. Shannon merely grinned as she watched her boss board the elevator to go to Mr. Shapiro's office.

When Tavin arrived Mr. Shapiro's massive office door, she knocked with her knuckles.

"Come in," a deep male voice stated through the thick wood of the door. Tavin opened the door and smiled as she walked into Mr. Shapiro's office. Tavin closed the door.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Shapiro?" Tavin asked. Donald Shapiro was a good looking man in his mid 60's. He smiled as he watched one of his favorite senior accountants walk into his office. Mr. Shapiro was a good boss who seemed genuinely interested in the well-being of his workers. Tavin liked working for him.

"Hello Tavin. Yes, I did want to see you. Do you remember the conversation we had a few weeks ago when I disclosed that we acquired a new account?" Mr. Shapiro asked.

"Yes sir I do," Tavin replied, noticing a dark headed man sitting in the chair directly opposite of Mr. Shapiro's desk.

"Tavin, I want you to meet Jared Dulet of Dulet Inc. He's the CFO over at DI. His father and I go way back. We went to business school together. Jared, this is the young lady that I've been telling you about," Mr. Shapiro replied.

Tavin pulled from her professionalism and trained her face to remain calm even if her insides were yelling what the hell. What in the hell was he doing here, Tavin asked herself as Jared stood up to his full height and focused his gorgeous face on hers.

"So, we meet again," Jared replied smiling, with his right hand outstretched to shake Tavin's. Tavin shook his hand and forced a small smile.

"Yes, we do," Tavin stated pulling her hand from his. Jared continued to smile at her. She didn't like it.

"Oh, so you two know each other?" Mr. Shapiro asked.

"Not really, but since she's going to be the accountant that's going to help me shrink some overages over at DI, we will get to know each other...very well," Jared answered with a grin.

Tavin gave Mr. Shapiro a small smile. "To answer your question fully, Mr. Shapiro, we met at Cameron's company's Christmas party. It seems that Mr. Dulet and Cameron attended high school together and they ran in very close circles. This is a rather strange coincidence, wouldn't you agree Mr. Dulet?"

"What can I say? It's a small, small world," Jared replied as he continued to smile at her.

"Very small indeed," Tavin stated as Jared continued to stare at her. Jared turned his head away and began to speak to Mr. Shapiro.

"My goodness, Donald, how do you guys get anything accomplished around here with all of these lovely young ladies working here," Jared inquired as he turned his gaze back to Tavin. Tavin tugged her suit jacket, uncomfortable at the way that Jared was staring at her. Mr. Shapiro laughed as he stood and rounded his desk as he approached Tavin and Jared.

"Well it's difficult, but we do manage to squeeze some work in. Tavin, why don't you take Jared to your office and discuss the particulars. If you two would excuse me, I have another meeting in five minutes. Don't worry Jared, you're in good hands. Tavin is the best senior accountant that I have," Mr. Shapiro stated as he opened his office door, clasping Jared on the shoulder. Tavin walked through the door and Jared and Mr. Shapiro followed.

"I'm sure I'm in good hands. Donald, always a pleasure," Jared replied, shaking the man's hand with a 1000 watt grin on his face.

"Likewise, young man. Tell your father I said hello. Tavin, work your usual magic. Make me proud," Mr. Shapiro replied walking down the hall. Tavin let out a small sigh as she walked to the elevator. As she pushed the down button, her mind began to wander. How in the hell did this happen? Out of all the accounting firms in New York, why in the world did he come here? How was she going to break it to Cameron that she was working with someone that he loathed? Tavin pulled her jacket once more, suddenly self conscious of the way her slacks fit her body.

Jared, on the other hand, was grinning like the cat who ate the canary as he took in the sight of Tavin Wilson, corporate woman. She was even hotter at work, he thought as he watched her behind as she walked into the elevator. Jared followed her.

After a small silence, Tavin decided to speak. She was no idiot. Ain't no way in the world that this is a coincidence, Tavin thought. Before she could get a word out, Jared spoke.

"You look absolutely beautiful today, Tavin. I shouldn't be too surprised. Everytime I've seen you, you've looked absolutely gorgeous," Jared replied, taking in Tavin's features with a slow once over.

"Thank you," Tavin stated in a low, curt voice.

"Tavin, this is such a pleasurable surprise. Who would have thought that you worked for Michaelson, Leeman and Randolph?" he replied in an honest tone of voice with honest eyes, expertly hiding the lie that effortlessly rolled off his tongue.

Tavin gave a small, low laugh. "I find that extremely hard to believe, Mr. Dulet." Tavin looked straight ahead and she could feel his eyes all over her. Tavin hated when men stared at her like that. Tavin knew she would have to set a few things straight.

"Mr. Dulet? I thought we were on a first name basis, Tavin. It's Jared, remember?" Jared bit his bottom lip as his eyes glazed over Tavin's body once more. What I wouldn't give to get some of that, Jared thought to himself as he licked his bottom lip. In time, he thought. All in due time.

"Seeing that we have a professional relationship, I will address you as I do all my clients...formally," Tavin stated.

The elevator stopped on her floor and Tavin stepped out, walking quickly. Jared walked behind her, rather than on side of her, because he loved the back view of her hips and the way that they swayed as she walked. Tavin stopped at a desk with a pretty woman with dark blond hair who grinned at him. Jared grinned back.

"Shannon Myers, this is Jared Dulet, CFO of Dulet, Inc. Mr. Dulet, this is my assistant Shannon. We'll be working on his account. Add him to the client roster. Follow me, Mr. Dulet," Tavin stated as Shannon smiled widely at Jared.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Dulet," Shannon stated.

Jared winked as he followed Tavin into her office. "Very nice to meet you, Shannon. See you later," he replied as he followed Tavin into her office. Tavin sat behind desk and looked at her appointment calendar. Jared sat in a chair opposite her and stared at her. She looked delicious, he thought. She probably tasted delicious too, he thought.

Tavin sighed. "If you could have your assistant fax me everything that you have, we could begin on Thursday. Is that good for you?"

Jared smiling, thinking to himself, it's good for me...I would love to be good to you, baby...I would be extremely good, but aloud he stated, "That's fine. Wow, Tavin you really do take your job seriously. We can at least be casual. Come on , Tavin, I thought we were friends. You can cut the tension in here with a knife."

"If there is tension, you know the reason for it...and just to correct you, we are not friends. I barely know you. How are we friends?" Tavin asked.

Jared grinned. "We danced like we were friends. We were very friendly on the dance floor New Years Eve."

"That was a party and I didn't know who you were. Let's get off this subject and proceed with the matter at hand...," Tavin said and was interrupted by Jared.

"Does any of this tension have to do with what Caldwell said? That I'm trying to move in on you? Look, you are a very attractive woman, but I assure you that this is strictly business...not personal," Jared state as the half-lie easily slid off of his tongue.

Tavin looked over at him and gave him a look that always intimidated most men and it seemed to be working on Jared Dulet. His smile was gone as Tavin intertwined her fingers into a steeple and sat them on her desk with a small grin.

"Mr. Dulet, let me explain a few things, just to make sure we are clear. I don't believe that this was an incident of circumstance. I smell set-up and since there is no way I can prove that it is or do anything to change the situation, let me say that I am good at what I do and I will do an excellent job with your account," Tavin stated.

Jared thought to himself, "I'm sure you are good...very good...you sure do look good, baby." He kept a straight face as thoughts of her naked ran through his head.

"This is and will be a strictly professional relationship. I'm not your friend or your pal. I am your accountant, nothing more, nothing less. My personal life is off limits and I definitely will not be asking you anything about yours. I don't mix business with pleasure, so if you have any ideas that are floating in that direction, please forget about them. It ain't gonna happen. I want you to know that I am very intelligent, very astute and I know all about sexual harassment, Mr. Dulet, so don't even think about it. I am here to work on your account and nothing more. Are we clear?" Tavin asked.

Jared stroked his chin and smiled at her. I see why Caldwell has a fit every time I'm near his woman, he thought. Tavin was no-nonsense, spirited and passionate. Jared found that very sexy and was so turned on, he had to cross his legs to hide how much. If she thought her little spiel was going to keep him away from her, she couldn't have been more wrong.

"Crystal clear. You know Tavin, there was no need for you to explain your position to me. It is quite evident. I know the reason that we are in this predicament. I needed a good accountant and from what Donald says, I have one. Nothing more, nothing less," Jared replied as he looked into her eyes.

Yes, he was gorgeous as hell and very charming, Tavin thought as she smiled at him. That combination was always trouble, she thought.

"I'm glad to see we are on the same page. I will begin by explaining a few of the services that I will be providing for your company," Tavin stated in her all business tone as she opened a portfolio. Jared chuckled lowly to himself because what he wanted from her was definitely service, but not financial. Tavin was unaware of the way he licked his lips at her as she looked in the portfolio.

Damn, she was sexy, he thought as his eyes concentrated on her full, beautiful lips as she spoke. Oh yeah...let the games begin, he thought.
Chapter 18 by Chaynetv

Chapter 18

"Baby, that cookie bouquet was just about the best thing you could have bought me," Tavin stated.

"Well, you're welcome," Cameron replied.

"It was just what I needed today. Thank you so much," Tavin replied, referring to the milk chocolate chip and white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie bouquet that Cameron sent her. He knew they were her favorite and decided to surprise her.

"I thought you might get a kick out of that since you've been working late all week. Just something to brighten my girl's day," said Cameron. Tavin grinned into her desk phone as she looked through the papers on her desk.

"Well it did. See I knew your aggravating ass was good for something," Tavin stated.

"Blow me," Cameron replied.

"You wish," Tavin stated.

"You're right, I do wish. Baby, what do I have to send you or buy you to get you to give me some oral reciprocity?" Cameron asked as Tavin grinned. She had not been comfortable enough to do that yet.

"The Bahamas," Tavin stated.

"Hell, Tav, I got money, but I ain't got that kind of money," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

Cameron looked at a few notes on the desk in his hotel room. He was out of town once again.

"So that's a no to wetting my whistle?" Cameron asked.

"That's a hell no," Tavin stated.

"Alright sexy, I'll let you slide with that one. You know I'm not serious, right?" Cameron asked. He didn't want to pressure her to do something she wasn't ready for and she definitely told him that she wasn't ready.

"Yes you are, but I feel you Cameron," Tavin said.

"I wish you could feel me right now," Cameron stated with a grin.

"Cameron," Tavin sighed. He loved when she sighed his name.

"That's me. Did you actually get any of the cookies? I mean, Shannon should have been a Hoover vacuum cleaner. She eats anythiing and everything in sight," Cameron said, referring to Tavin's assistant Shannon.

"I only got two, maybe three, I don't know. She eats so damn fast. You know that chick loves food, but her hyper ass definitely doesn't need any sweets. It couldn't be helped. The damn thing didn't stand a chance. Her ass had eaten three of the cookies by the time the bouquet reached my desk," Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

"The nerve of some people," Cameron stated awaiting Tavin's response.

"Greedy heifer is what I call her. Oh, and she told me to tell you to tell the bakery to put more nuts in the white chocolate macadamia chip cookies, because they didn't have enough, and next time, you should send some milk because cookies without milk just ain't right," Tavin said with a smile.

"Did you tell her to kiss my ass?" Cameron asked with a grin.

"You know I did," Tavin said with a smile.

"That's my baby," Cameron stated in that sexy voice of his that made Tavin's toes curl.

"I'm your baby, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yep..my one and only," Cameron whispered into the phone as Tavin giggled. She was too cute, he thought.

Damn, I love this man, Tavin thought. "Alright, enough of the mushy crap. You have reduced an educated professional woman to a gigglin' bitch. Are you proud of yourself?" Tavin asked.

"I'm actually very thrilled with myself, thank you very much. And if you are a gigglin' bitch, you're my gigglin' bitch," Cameron stated.

"Kiss all of my black ass, Cameron," Tavin replied.

"I would but you won't show my boy no love. Ain't gonna happen. Okay, I'm bullshittin'. I'll kiss your ass and lick it and bite it if you want me too," Cameron whispered as Tavin giggled again.

"See that? The gigglin' bitch returns. Stop that," Tavin stated.

"Nope. I would kiss and lick and bite your ass if you wanted me too, but who am I kidding? I'm a freak. It would be more for me than you," Cameron replied.

"Selfish bastard," Tavin stated.

"Blame it on that ass. I love that ass," Cameron replied.

"Okay, enough about my ass," Tavin replied.

"But I do love it...I love all of you...but your ass...," Cameron began as Tavin interrupted him.

"You are a freaky mofo, but I love all of you, too. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Tavin asked.

"Not the way that I kiss your lips...all of your lips," Cameron repllied with a grin.

"Cameron...," Tavin stated blushing.

"Yeah, I know...I'm nasty, freaky, whateva'. And I know you're blushing, so I'll leave you alone. But I do love you, baby," Cameron replied seriously.


"I know. I love you too," Tavin replied smiling.

Cameron grinned as he began to speak." Do you hear this shit? We sound like Donovan and Shelly and they're sickening enough to make your teeth rot with all that sweet crap," Cameron stated.

"The sweet crap as you put it, is okay, Cameron," Tavin replied.

"This coming from a woman that I thought had a set of steel balls," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Nope, sorry to disappoint you...but if you swing that way, just let me know...," Tavin said.

"Hell no. I like women. I love pussy. Don't get it twisted. Don't ever second guess my love of the female anatomy. And that's the end of that conversation," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Alright, Cam, chill. Seriously, are we getting as sickening as Donovan and Shelly?" Tavin asked.

"A little bit, but we're cuter than they are," Cameron stated in a matter of fact way. Tavin laughed.

"That explains everything. So, you're sure you're going to be home tomorrow?" Tavin asked. She still had not told him about her newest assignment, Dulet Inc. She didn't want to disclose what was going on over the phone and she hoped he would come back soon.

"Yes, I will be home tomorrow. If you really want me to have something to hurry home to, say you'll be waiting in my bed, with your legs wide open...naked," Cameron stated and Tavin could feel his sexy grin through the phone.

Tavin blushed and smiled. "I'll be waiting in your bed with my legs wide open...naked."

Cameron bit his bottom lip, imagining the sight as he blew out a slow, deep breath. "Damn, girl, I didn't expect you to agree. I was getting ready for a verbal beat down. You know that shit turns me on."

"Aw, sorry to disappoint you," Tavin stated with a grin.

"Trust me lovely, I'm not disappointed, but shit, Tavin, when did you get so damn easy?" Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

"When you told me that you would lick and kiss my ass. Your fault, freak master. I'm sitting here all wet just thinking about you doing that to me," Tavin whispered truthfully in a sexy voice as she turned the tables on Cameron.

Cameron was already aroused, but that response took the cake. "Damn, Tav, I'm hard as a rock right now...from imagining it, and from you saying it. Damn girl. You better believe I'll be home tomorrow. Just hold up your end of the deal, alright?"

"Don't worry...I will," Tavin whispered, getting hot and bothered herself.

"I don't want to get off the phone now. Shit. Look, sweetheart, I got to bounce to this meeting. I'll call you tonight, okay?" Cameron responded.

"I know you will," Tavin fired back.

"Listen to you, woman. Stop that shit. Now I gotta think about old women with no teeth to get my dick to go back down," Cameron stated as Tavin laughed.

"The pain you must be in," Tavin said.

"You have no idea. Hey...I love you baby," Cameron whispered in that voice that made Tavin shiver all over as she smiled into the phone.

"I love you, too, Cameron. Enjoy the rest of your day," she replied.

"I will now. Be careful, lovely. I'll see you tomorrow," he replied.

"Okay. Bye," Tavin said as she hung up the phone, realizing that Cameron will not like what he hears when he gets home. Tavin looked over her paperwork and thought about the best way to approach Cameron concerning the Dulet account.
*********************************************************

She was punk...a huge punk. Cameron had been home a week and she hadn't told him about the Dulet account. I mean, it was his fault. He did have her occupied for the last couple of days and she had the soreness to prove it. It's not that she was scared of Cameron, but she knew he was going to shit bricks when he found out that she working for someone that he basically hated. That's when Tavin devised a plan.

Tavin looked down at her black boyshorts and her black tank top. These were typical pj's for Tavin, but tonight, they were ammunition against Cameron. He loved when she walked around like that and she could barely keep her clothes on when he saw her dressed like that. She ordered his favorite Chinese take-out and spiked her short hair so that it looked wild and sexy like Cameron liked it. she heard the doorbell rang and ran to the door, with bunny slippers on her feet and a light purple silk robe tied loosely around her waist as she opened the door.

Tavin opened the door. Cameron stood in her doorway, looking and smelling absolutely dead sexy. He held in his hands a bottle of wine and a single red rose. He grinned as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Tavin smiled as she kissed him back and pulled him through the door.

"Hey baby," Tavin whispered.

"Hey you," he replied as he kissed her once more. They broke away from the kiss and he kissed the tip of her nose. Tavin smiled as she locked the door and took the wine and the rose and placed them on the kitchen table. Cameron was out of his coat and tie in minutes as he walked towards Tavin and hugged her waist from behind. He kissed her neck softly, inhaling her lovely scent and turned around. Cameron hugged her tightly, placing soft, sweet kisses on her face. Tavin sighed. She loved when he kissed her like she was special and precious. What a man, she thought.

"You hugged me so tight, I thought I was going to suffocate. Are you trying to off me?" Tavin asked jokingly.

"Not yet," Cameron replied.

"Did you have a bad day, sweetie?" Tavin asked, rubbing her hand over his head. His hair had grown back and it was spiky and sexy looking. He hugged her tighter around the waist.


"Yeah, it was crappy, lovely, but I feel a whole lot better now. Umm, you smell good. Did you take your shower without me, Tav? I thought I asked you to wait for me...you know, so that your back gets squeaky clean," he whispered, smiling against her neck, giving it little nips and licks with his mouth and tongue.

"I'm sure I'm going to get dirty later, so you mind if I give you a raincheck until the next shower?" Tavin asked, wrapping her arm around his neck. She pulled him closer to her, loving the way his lips felt on her her neck.

"Definitely," he whispered as she walked away and he tapped her on the butt. Tavin looked at him, shook her head and smiled. Her robe opened a litte and she saw Cameron's eyes get that devilish glint in them when he wanted something...particularly her.

"What do you have on underneath this thing?" Cameron asked as he walked in front of her and opened her robe. He grinned sexily as he took in her attire.

"That's what I'm talkin' about. Little drawers with a thin tank top with no bra on...ass on display...I love women. Baby, you know I love when you wear this shit," Cameron replied as his finger traced the top of her lowcut tanktop.

"Yes, I know," Tavin stated.

"You must have known that I needed to see this today, especially after my day. You must be psychic," Cameron asked, as his finger continued to trace her cleavage.

"No, all the rest of my underwear is dirty. Not clairvoyant, I'm just a chick that hasn't done laundry in a week," Tavin replied as Cameron smiled.

"Well, thank you for being lazy this week," Cameron stated.

"No problem," Tavin replied.

"You know we may not get to eat, right? Well, you may not get to eat," he said, giving her that sexy lopsided grin that she loved as he slowly caressed her breasts through her thin tank top. Tavin's eyes closed, loving the way his hands caressed her, but knowing that if she didn't move, things would heat up and now was not the time for that. Tavin stepped away from him and smiled.

"No, I have been craving Chinese food all day," Tavin stated as Cameron pulled her back to him.

"And I've been craving you all day," Cameron countered back as his tongue outlined her lips slowly. He slowly placed soft pecks on her lips.

"I'm hungry, Cam. I need to eat," Tavin stated slowly. Cameron grinned devilishly and pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, slowly sucking it, then releasing it as he winked at her.

"I need to eat too....you. Trust me, you taste better than anything I've ever eaten," Cameron whispered looking down into her brown eyes with his green.

Tavin blushed slightly, "Cameron".

He winked at her again as he ran his tongue along her bottom lip once more.

"That's my name, sexy," he whispered.

"Cameron," she whispered as Cameron licked his lips and looked at her from the bottom of her feet all the way to the top of her head. He pulled her closer as he licked the middle of her lips lightly, giving her a soft peck on her lips. Tavin sighed.

"Aw, baby, come on. I had this really shitty day and all I could think about was being with you and then you parade around in those little ass shorts and that little tank top...I want you, bad, Tav. Come on baby, please? Just a litttle taste? You know you are slowly driving me crazy," he asked as he licked the spot below her right ear. Tavin moaned as she broke away from Camron and tightened her robe. Cameron walked toward her with desire laden hooded eyes.

"One of my many talents. Come on Cameron...later. Cooperate please or momma won't give the baby no puddin'," Tavin stated as she placed the take out in the middle of the table. Cameron leaned against the wall, grinning at her.

"Alright, but later...," he replied as he sat down. Tavin pecked him on the lips and smiled as she sat next to him.

"Later. What a good boy you are," Tavin stated as Cameron looked at her with a grin.

"I'm going to show you what a good boy I am...later. But then again, you already know," he replied.

"Yes, I do," Tavin stated smiling at him.

"So, how was your day, lovely?" Cameron asked as he piled shrimp lo mein and Kung Pao Chicken on his plate. Tavin placed a Crab Rangoon in her mouth.

"Damn, you would ask that first," Tavin replied, thinking about Dulet Inc.

"I always ask you first. Besides, your day couldn't have been any worse than mine," Cameron replied, stuffing chicken into his mouth as Tavin sipped her wine.

"If you only knew," Tavin muttered, thinking about how she was going to tell Cameron about Dulet Inc., boomeranged through her head the entire week.

Cameron looked up at her. "What did you say, sweetheart?"

"Um, I asked what happened to you that was so bad," Tavin said, eating an eggroll.

"Well, I quit my job today. I'm officially unemployed," Cameron replied as Tavin dropped her fork and pinned him with her stare.

"What did you say?" Tavin asked.

"I'm a scrub, baby. I quit today," Cameron replied as he continued to eat.

"What happened, Cameron?" Tavin asked. Cameron took a sip of wine and began to speak. He looked into Tavin's eyes and from the way he was looking at her, she knew immediately that his new unemployment status had something to do with her.

"First, Mr. Cardinello calls me into his office and tells me that I'm their first choice for partner. He then goes on and tells me that I'm one of their best bankers and that my hard work has not gone unnoticed. Then he goes on and on about how much of an asset I am to the firm and how much money that I've made them...you know, things I know already. He continues his little song and dance and then...," Cameron said as he took her left hand in his right.

"Then what?" Tavin asked.

"Then, he asked me about our relationship," Cameron replied.

"What about it?" Tavin asked.

"He wanted to know how serious we were. I didn't mind telling him that we were very serious. He went on to say how pretty you were 'for a black woman' and he heard about your reputation and that you were a good accountant, blah, blah, blah. Then, he basically said that if I were to become partner, I would have to uphold the right image...wear the right clothes, have the right look, the right woman, quote, unquote," Cameron said, holding onto her hand a little tighter. Tavin bit her bottom lip and put her head down. Cameron leaned over and lifted her chin with his index finger to look into her eyes. He cupped her chin with his hand.

"I told him I had the right woman. So he went on and on about his dalliances, as he put it, with black women. By this time, I was pissing nails mad and I asked him to get to the point. He basically told me that their future partner should not be with a black woman and I had a decision to make...them or you. I asked him if he was serious. He said yes. I told him there was nothing to think about. I told him that I wasn't giving up my woman for a damn promotion. I then told him thanks, but no thanks, because I don't work with close-minded, racist fucks. Then, I told him that he and the other partners could take a flying leap out of the nearest window. I then proceeded to tell Cardinello that he could go and fuck a goat and that my office would be cleared out by the end of the day. That's about it," Cameron replied still looking into her eyes as his hand left her chin and cupped her left cheek. Tavin kissed the inside of his hand.

"Cameron, why did you do that? I don't want you giving up your job for me," Tavin said as Cameron pulled her from her seat and sat her on his lap, resting his hands on her left hip.

"It's already done. I couldn't stay there knowing how they felt about our relationship, like something's wrong with us. I know what you are about to do...don't. None of this is your fault and I made this decision. Tav, you are my world, baby. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you...except do another guy. I love you, but I don't love you that much," Cameron whispered as he leaned over and kissed her forehead, then her nose. He then pecked her softly on the lips as Tavin laughed, trying to stop the tears from falling down her face. Cameron wiped them with his hands.

"Why do people think something is wrong with us, Cameron?" Tavin asked as she sniffled.

"People are just stupid, lovely. Baby, please...don't cry. It's just a job. I can get another job. Money is not an issue. If I want to keep investing, I could work for my dad or Trey. But this has just opened the door to another opportunity. I'm going to open my restaraunt, maybe do some trading part-time. Besides, I was tired of all the traveling anyway. This is a good thing, baby and none of this is your fault or mine...do you understand?" Cameron asked as she continued to sniff.

"What if you get another job and this happens again?" Tavin asked.

"Instead of telling them to take a flying fuck out of the nearest window, I'll tell them to kiss my ass...my tan, sexy ass. Or I could tell them to suck the big one? How does that sound?" Cameron asked with a small grin as Tavin let out a low chuckle.

"How can you joke at a time like this? This is serious stuff. We're always going to have to deal with crap like this, you know. You see the way people stare at us when we're out. Why can't they just let us be? It's hurtful and annoying," Tavin whispered as she cried.

"And I could give a shit. And so should you. Look sweetheart, I know that stupid shit hurts, but how does that song go by Jon B?" Cameron asked.

"No you are not quoting Jon B," Tavin replied.

"Yes, I am. I liked that song. Don't even act like you didn't either," Cameron said as Tavin laughed.

"Yeah I did. He was kinda cute too and he could sing...," Tavin stated as Cameron interrupted her.

"And I could give a shit. What did that song say? Don't listen to what people say, they don't know about you and me. They don't know about this here. This here, baby, is us. They don't know what we have lovely. We got a good thing goin' here. It feels right and we're happy. Stupid, ignorant ass people should be the least of our worries, Tav. That's just how I see it," Cameron replied as his hand went to her hair as he played with the ends. Tavin stared at him.

"You ain't gonna sing "Cumbaya" or "Ebony and Ivory" or something corny like that, huh?" Tavin asked as Cameron grinned.

"I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy," Cameron stated as he played with her hair. There was a comfortable silence as Tavin and Cameron stared at each other. After a few minutes, Tavin broke the silence.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Tavin asked, sniffing and kissing him on the lips.

"As much as I love you...and that's a hell of a lot. I'm letting you cry and snot all over my Armani shirt and that job was a six figure a year job, girl. You should be thinking of ways to take my mind off of this," Cameron stated as Tavin kissed him solidly with passion on the lips. Cameron's hands went into Tavin's hair as her hands caressed his face. They explored each other's lips for a few minutes, then Tavin fell against Cameron.

"I guess I should shut my ass up now," Cameron replied, licking the taste of their kiss off his lips.

"That would be wise, Pita," Tavin replied as they fell into another comfortable silence. Tavin sat on his lap and they fed each other dinner. An hour and a half later, clean and spent after one of their long showers, Tavin and Cameron lay in Tavin's bed, with his head in her lap. Tavin cleared her throat.

"Um, Cam, remember when I told you that I had a shitty day too?" Tavin asked as she ran her hands over Cameron's scalp, massaging it the way he liked it. Cameron sighed, loving the way her fingers felt in his hair.

"I'm sorry lovely. I didn't give you any vent time. Bad Cameron. Go ahead, baby, tell your man all about your crappy day. Damn, lovely, that feels so good," he whispered in a relaxed tone of voice.

"Actually, it's been a doo doo week, but...aw hell, here goes. I'm the new accountant for Dulet Inc., and guess who's the CFO. I feel so much better, baby. Do you want some chips?" Tavin asked as she tried to get up from the bed. Cameron lifted his head from her lap and stared into her eyes. He was not happy.

"Say what?" Cameron asked.

"Dulet, Inc., has been having problems and they needed assistance from an outside firm and that's us. Since I'm the best, they gave the account to me. No biggy, but I wanted you to know," TAvin said as she gave Cameron a smile. He wasn't smiling and his jaw was set firmly.

"If it's no biggie, why did you tell me?" Cameron asked.

"Because I knew if I didn't and you found out, it was going to be some shit," Tavin exasperately stated.

"You were right about that. So, you're telling me that you're going to be working with Jared Dulet on a regular basis?" Cameron asked in that calm voice that Tavin knew was not going to be calm for long.

"Not with him directly...well, sometimes, but mostly with his assistant. It's going to take a few months to clear their books and get them back on track, but no longer than that," Tavin replied, not comfortable with explaining herself and issues that concerned her job.

"I knew his ass was up to something. Just out of the blue, he chooses your firm and you get the job...bullshit," Cameron said angrily.

"Why is it bullshit?" Tavin asked, getting angry as well.

"Do you know who the Dulet's are, Tavin? Billionairs with a lot of power, prestige and clout. They have deep pockets and know what to do with them. They know everyone, baby. It wouldn't be hard for Dulet to find out who you were, where you worked and how to get you to work for him. He just drops his daddy's name and shit parts like the Red sea for that ass," Cameron responded.

"So basically you want me to believe that he set all this up because he wants some ass from me? He could have anyone he wants? I mean, I'm cute, but why me?" Tavin asked getting angry at Cameron's accusation and the fact that she had thought the same thing.

"The same reason I wanted you. There's something about you. Tav, you're spunky and sexy and pretty and special. You 're one of a kind, baby. That's why," Cameron stated matter of factly.

"So you really want me to believe that Jared Dulet, multi-billionaire did all of this to get my goodies?" Tavin asked.

"By George, I think she's got it," Cameron saidin an off the wall British accent. Tavin sat up and crossed her arms, giving him a look that could slice him in two.

"You have to give that account to somebody else, Tavin. It's that simple," Cameron stated stubbornly. Tavin laughed.

"No, it's not. First of all, I am not in the habit of explaining who I work with and why to anyone. I did not have to tell you, but I did because of the way you feel about Dulet...but wait, I don't know about that because you won't tell me," Tavin said incredulously.

"Now, Tav that's something...," Cameron began but Tavin finished.

"Oh, it's some CIA, Mission Impossible classified shit, right? What-the-fuck-ever. And now, you're implying that I didn't get this job because I'm the best in my department. You think my boss just pimped me out or something?" Tavin asked angrily.

"Yep. He knows Dulet, Tav, I'm sure of it. I'm saying that you got this account because Dulet wants to get closer to you so that he can try to fuck you. It's that simple," Cameron stated as Tavin got up from the bed.

"Get your ass up and get out," Tavin said calmly, wrapping her short purple robe around her body.

"Tav, you can't be serious? You really want me to go?" Cameron asked.

"Did I fuckin' stutter? Get out!" an angry Tavin replied.

"I can't believe this shit. You want me to leave because I'm telling the truth. I know that conniving, weasely mother fucker, Tavin. He set all this shit up...trust me," Cameron replied standing shirtless in a pair of pale gray silk boxers.

"And I can't believe you don't trust me. I can't believe that you would think that I was some dumb ass, brainless nitwit who didn't recognize game. And now, apparently, I'm naive and will spread my legs for any good looking charming man. You got about five minutes to get out of my house before I stab you with this nail file," Tavin replied as she stared at Cameron. He muttered to himself as he got dressed. No words were spoken as Cameron looked at her once more. Tavin turned her head as Cameron slammed the door. Tavin walked up to the door and locked it. What a great night, she thought as she headed to her room to cry once more that night.

Chapter 19 by Chaynetv
Chapter 19

Two and a half weeks had passed and Dulet had already came between them. He needed to speak to her. He missed her and not being able to see her or hear her voice was driving him insane. Tavin wouldn’t return his calls or take his gifts. She wouldn’t let him in when he went to her apartment, she wouldn’t see him at her job. He was sorry for the way he said the things he said, but not for what he said. He really didn’t want to give in, but he craved her scent, her lips….he craved her. He had been busy looking for property for his restaurant and he found the perfect place and all he could think about was Tavin being there with him.

Cameron walked into his childhood home and went into the kitchen, sighing as he checked his voicemail. No messages from her. Damn, why does she have to be so stubborn, Cameron asked himself. Cameron sat down on a bar stool and smiled when he saw Ms. Sway’s chocolate chip cookies piled high on a platter. Cameron took a few and went to the refrigerator to get some milk.

Taylor and Logan came through the back door laughing, dressed in business suits. They smiled at their brother who looked like his dog had gotten shot.

“Well, well, well if it isn’t the unemployed bum in the family. Look at him…raiding the refrigerator already. That’s’ a shame, Cam. So, are you going to apply for unemployment now or what, because you sure do look like you could get it,” Taylor stated with a grin jumping in front of the refrigerator and grabbing three containers.

“Bite the big one, Taylor,” Cameron replied as Logan laughed heartily. Cameron sat down on one of the four barstools that lined the marble countertop.

“What’s up, Cameron?” Logan asked.

“Hey. Um, nothin’much. Is Mom here?” Cameron asked.

“She was still in a meeting when we left and negotiations were still underway. It’s going to take awhile. We decided to come and get some of that lasagna that Ms. Sway cooked,” Logan stated.

“Yeah, I packed some for the road,” Cameron replied with a distant look on his face as he bit into another cookie.

“What’s wrong kid?” Logan asked as he sat next to Cameron who was eating cookies like there was no tomorrow.

“I just need to talk to her, that’s all,” Cameron replied.

“So, did you want me to go over that contract again?” Logan asked.

“Yeah, and thanks, Logan. I’ll pick it up in a few days,” Cameron replied eating more cookies.

“Keep that up and your ass is going to look like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor…not the cool, skinny Eddie, but the big, fat ass, Eddie.
Taylor asked, then he grinned as he pushed the platter directly in front of Cameron.

“What the hell am I saying? Eat up, big bro. Then I could really get at Tavin,” Taylor replied sitting on the other side with a grin. Cameron gave him a look that could kill.

“Don’t play, Taylor. For real,” Camron stated as Taylor continued to grin.

“So, how is Tavin…with her fine ass?” Taylor asked. Cameron jumped up and grabbed Taylor by his collar.

“I told you, you little shit stain to stop messing with me. I’m not in the mood,” Cameron stated as he flung Taylor on the counter.

“Fuck, Cameron, this is Armani,” Taylor asked as he stood up. Cameron grabbed leather jacket and his hat and walked out the door without saying a word.

“I guess somebody’s not getting any,” Taylor replied as he began to fix a plate.

“Taylor, there’s no reason to tell me that. I know you ain’t getting’ any,” Logan replied with a grin, his mind on his little brother.

“Up yours, Logan,” Taylor replied as they both pondered about Cameron.
******************************************************
As Cameron drove the next day, he thought about Valentine’s Day which was coming up soon. He wanted it to be special, but if his girl didn’t want to talk to him, how could he make it special? He needed some direction, some advice, so he decided to go and see Trey since he hadn’t talked to him in awhile. Cameron stood outside of Trey's house and rang Trey’s doorbell repeatedly.

“Trey, open up dog, it’s me Cam. I’m trippin’, bro. Tav won’t talk to me and I’m…,” he replied as his eyes met with the big brown eyes of a pretty woman dressed in one of Trey’s oversized t-shirts.

Cameron smiled widely at the woman. “Hey, Nelee.” He referred to Nyla with her nickname.

“Hey Cam. Come in and give me a hug,” Nyla Lawson stated with a huge grin. Cameron stood at the door’s threshold.

“Which one do I do first? Come in or hug you?” Cameron asked as he continued to smile at Nyla.

“Boy, I see much hasn’t changed. You are always clowning. Come in first, then give me a hug,” Nyla replied with a chuckle. Cameron walked through the door, closed it and gave Nyla a big hug. She returned his hug as Trey walked in with a grin, dressed in basketball shorts, pulling a grey t-shirt over his close cut black head.

“Yo, Cam, stop holding my woman so close,” said Trey as Cameron hugged Nyla. Cameron hugged her tighter as Nyla laughed. Trey pulled Nyla out of Cameron’s embrace and against him, pulling his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder. Cameron smiled at the sight, because it looked just like the old days.

“Aiight, man, don’t trip. I still don’t understand how you chose Trey over me. Come on, I’m better looking than he is,” Cameron stated.

Trey grinned. “Could never be, man, especially today. You look like shit.”

Nyla really looked at Cameron, who she had never known to look bad. When they were in high school, girls said he could he could wear a dirty t-shirt and holy jeans and still be fine. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case today as Nyla took in his unshaven face and his wrinkled jogging suit.

“Cam, you’re not looking your usual gorgeous self. What’s going on?” Nyla asked in a voice full of concern. She had always been cool with Nicholas and Donovan, but Cameron held a special place in her heart. He was the reason she and Trey began to date in the first place and when she needed a friend, Cameron was there, not judging her at a time when everyone was judging her, including Trey. He would always be dear to her because of that.

Cameron walked over to Trey’s dark brown leather sofa and plopped down. “I need to talk, that’s all.”

“Oh, well, I’ll leave you two alone,” Nyla replied walking away. Cameron began to speak.

“Nelee, why don’t you stay? You may find this interesting anyway. I mean, you two are the king and queen of drama filled relationships,” Cameron replied. Nyla laughed as Trey nodded in agreement, pulling her to sit on his lap.

“True that, but that was back in the day, right baby?” Trey asked smiling at Nyla. Cameron pulled his hat lower on his head.

Nyla grinned. “That’s right, sweetie.” Nyla kissed him on the cheek.

“Give me a break,” Cameron muttered loud enough for them to hear. They began to kiss and touch each other until Cameron made a horrible hacking sound.

“Uhh, I think I’m going to hurl. You sure you don’t want me to go because it looks like you two need some alone time,” Cameron stated as Nyla and Trey laughed.

“Don’t hate, man,” Trey stated.

“No, we’re fine, Cam. You sure you want me to stay?” Nyla asked.

“Yeah, it’s cool. Maybe you could shed some light on my despair,” Cameron replied with a small smile.

“Come on drama queen. Holler at your boy. What’s goin’ on?” Trey asked as Cameron relayed the details of he and Tavin’s argument. When he mentioned Jared Dulet’s name, Trey felt Nyla tense up and she sat straight up. Trey ran his hand over her back comfortingly and held one of her hands until she began to relax again. Cameron finished telling them his dilemma and Trey was the first to speak.

“So you’re telling me that Tavin’s working for Dulet…closely working with Dulet?” Trey inquired.

“Yeah, unfortunately,” Cameron stated.

“Look, I know Tav. She’s not an idiot. But I understand why you went off the way that you did. Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we go over to Dulet Inc., and kick his ass? I would love to do that again,” Trey replied looking up at Nyla.

“That’s definitely been number one on my to do list, but it would only give that prick ammo. I just want my girl back. I miss her,” Cameron stated with a loud sigh. Nyla bit down on her bottom lip and spoke.

“Cam, I could talk to her for you. Tell her what went down between me and Dulet,” Nyla replied. Cameron looked over at her and gave a small smile.

“Still sweet, huh, Nelee? Thank you, but I don’t want you to have to bring that crap up over again. You went through enough as it is. This is my problem. I’ll deal with it,” Cameron stated.

Nyla shook her head no. “No, Cameron, it’s okay now. I can talk about it. Let me help you. You helped me, remember?”

Cameron smiled at Nyla once more and sat up. He stood, straightened his body, then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

“It’s on you, Nelee. Like I said, I don’t want you to rehash that. Look, I have to go. I’ll let myself out. It’s good to see you with T again. Enjoy your day. See ya and thanks again you guys,” Cameron replied with a sad smile as he walked to the door and let himself out. He walked to the elevator and let out a big sigh.

“That was so sweet, the way he talked about how he missed her. Poor Cam,” Nyla stated.

“Yeah, he’s got it bad,” Trey stated.

“I hate to see him so miserable, Trey. He really loves her, huh?” Nyla asked.

“Yeah, he does. I’ve never seen him so low. I’ve especially never seen him like this over a female. The boy is crazy about that girl. Uh oh, I know that look. Lil’ mama, what are you thinking? You’re planning something. Whateva’ it is, I don’t want any part of it,” Trey replied as Nyla grinned.

“What’s her address?” Nyla asked.

“Who?” Trey asked.

“Tavin. I’m going to give her the 411 on the scumbucket,” Nyla replied still grinning.

“I don’t know, lil mama, I mean, Tavin is kind of tough. I don’t know if you want to go there with her,” Trey stated as Nyla rolled her eyes at him.

“I’m going to talk to her and get this settled for my friend. That’s the least I could do after all he did for me. Now give me that address. I’m a woman on a mission,” Nyla stated as Trey shook his head.

*********************************************************

As Tavin was having her scheduled appointment with Jared Dulet the next day, her mind drifting to Cameron. Cameron had called while she was working and she told Shannon to let him know that she was unavailable. Jared heard the tone in which Tavin spoke to her assistant, and it sounded like trouble in paradise. Jared decided to push her buttons.

“So, I guess the honeymoon’s over right?” Jared asked.

Tavin looked up from the report she was reviewing and eyed
Jared.

“Pardon me?” Tavin asked.

“I said the honeymoon’s over between you and Caldwell. Such a shame,” Jared replied with a smile.

Tavin stared at him and stated, “Like I said before, my personal life is none of your concern.”

Jared gave a knowing grin. “Is this because you’re working on my account?”

“As I stated before, my personal life is of no concern to you,” Tavin replied.

Jared loved it. He was causing friction and hadn’t done anything…yet. “Ah hah, so that’s it. He’s jealous of you working closely with me. It’s a pity when a man doesn’t trust his woman.”

“Mr. Dulet…,” Tavin began.

“Jared, please,” Jared replied taking a glance at Tavin’s lovely legs in encased in a black fitted skirt, with a butter yellow v-neck blouse and black fitted jacket. She looked scrumptious he thought as he smiled at her.

“Mr. Dulet…I would really appreciate it if you would focus on the task at hand and keep your comments concerning my relationship to yourself,” Tavin replied as she looked back at the report.

“You’re too gorgeous to be settling for someone like Caldwell anyway. What’s the appeal?” Jared asked as Tavin continued to work. Tavin gave the reviewed report back to Jared and completely ignored his statement.

“Well, it looks like the division is on the move. I’ll see you in a few weeks,” Tavin replied as she got up from her desk and walked to her door. Jared stood across from her.

“Tavin, I’m not a bad guy. I’m just concerned. You’re a beautiful woman and Caldwell doesn’t deserve you,” Jared stated as he walked up to her, his eyes slowly roaming over her body. Tavin took in the dark hair and the skin and the eyes. He was charming, he smelled wonderful, and he was positively gorgeous, but something about him rubbed her the wrong way.

“Good day, Mr. Dulet,” Tavin replied as Jared smiled at her with a small chuckle.

“Good day, Tavin,” he replied as he walked out of the office and winked at Shannon as he walked to the elevator and boarded.

“You know he has the hots for you, Tavin. Pass him to me. I’d rock his world and make him forget all about you,” Shannon replied licking her lips.

Tavin shook her head. “Have at it, Shannon. He’s all yours.”

“Oh, and Mr. Oh So Fine was here. I told him that you couldn’t see him and would be tied up most of the day, just like you told me to,” Shannon replied as she continued to type.

Tavin nodded and stated, “Thanks, Shannon.” Tavin walked into her office and closed the door. He was right here and she turned him away. No, he was wrong, she said to herself. But she still missed the hell out of him, she thought as she leaned her head back against the door to her office.

*********************************************************
Cameron stood in the main lobby of Tavin’s building deciding whether to go back up and make her see him. He was waiting at the elevator when Jared Dulet stepped out with a shit eating grin on his face.

“Caldwell…how’s it going?” Jared asked.

“Fine,” Cameron stated.

“Speaking of fine, Tavin had on this lovely black suit with a butter yellow blouse and it looked so good against her skin…the type of good enough to eat good… I mean, devour. She looked like candy, you know…like you could lick her for days and never get enough. And that skirt? Ooh, it hugged every curve of her hips, her ass. Good Lord that woman has an incredible body. Did you actually get to see her today? I’m guessing not, especially the way she dismissed you earlier while we were reviewing…together…alone,” Jared replied as Cameron’s jaw tensed. Cameron walked up to Jared and looked him in the eyes with a small smile.

“I know what you’re doing, Dulet. It’s not gonna work,” Cameron stated.

“I think it already has by the look on your face,” Jared replied with a grin.

“By the way, I already know what an incredible body she has because I play it like a fuckin’ piano…all the time. Too bad you’ll never know,” Cameron replied with a slight grin.

“That may not be the case for long, lover boy. I know you’re jealous because she’s working on my account. What’s the matter, Caldwell? You don’t trust your woman around me? You know, distrust dissolves relationships. That’s what I’ve been told,” Jared stated with a devious grin.

“It’s not a matter of me trusting her…you’re the asshole that always wants what isn’t his,” Cameron said.

“Is that how what you think. As a matter of fact, I do recall another lovely little piece of brown sugar that wanted to…plow in greener pastures. Don’t you remember? Dropped your boy Trey and fucked me every which way but loose,” Jared inquired.

Cameron was pissed now. He knew it was all an agenda. “That is not the way I remember the story. You truly are a piece of shit. I knew you set this up to get to Tavin. You’re still doing the same sheisty shit…just like you did to Nyla. You messed up her relationship with Trey, not to mention what else you did to her.” Cameron was heated by now, standing toe to toe with Jared, his hands balled into fists by his side.

“Aw, don’t come at me with that shit. Nyla wanted it. I fucked Nyla good and she loved it. I remember that pussy, too. It was sweet and good…so good. I bet Tavin’s got good pussy, right Caldwell? I can tell. I mean, just look at that walk. She’s got to be sitting on a goldmine. You don’t have to tell me that I'm right. I can tell by the way you’re coming at me. Don’t worry, Caldwell. We’re just going to be working together, 3 times a week, four or five hours a day…hell, I’ll see more of her than you will. The next thing you know, you’ll be tasting my dick when you kiss her,” Jared replied with a laugh.

Cameron couldn’t take anymore. The next thing he knew, Cameron punched Jared in the jaw, laying him out on the floor. Cameron hit him again as security ran and held Cameron before he could hit him once more. Cameron saw blood running from Jared’s face and felt good.

“Damn that felt good. Listen up, you piece of shit. You'd better think long and hard about trying anything with Tavin, do you hear me? If I hear you breathed wrong in front of her, a busted nose and a loose jaw will be the least of your worries. Just try me,” Cameron replied as he was carried out of the building.

Jared saw the blood and felt the pain and decided that this wasn’t the end. He’s fix Caldwell…once and for all.

********************************************************
Tavin was listening to Old Mary J albums, along with Alanis Morissette. She was missing her man something awful. She knew she was being ridiculous, but she didn’t care. Cameron pissed her off and she just couldn’t let it go. He called constantly and sent the cutest things, but she wouldn’t give in. Everytime she looked at his picture, or smelled the t-shirt that he left the night of the argument, she missed him more and more.

Tavin looked at her reflection in a pair of faded jeans and one of Cameron’s sweatshirts and sighed. This was her 2nd pint of chocolate chocolate chip ice cream and it hadn’t made her feel any better.

Her phone rang and she let the machine get it. It was Cameron again. That voice was going to do her in. He left a message in the morning and in the evening everyday. Everyday the same song was playing in the background…Lost Without You by Robin Thicke. She hated that he was so damn sweet.

“Hey, lovely. I was just checking on you to see if you were okay. You probably won’t call me back after you hear this message, but oh well, I’m leaving it anyway. Tavin, you can’t get rid of me that easily. I’m just going to keep calling until you miss me as bad as I miss you…then, you’ll race over to my place, jump into my arms, kiss me all over my face and tell me how sorry you are and how much you love me. I miss you so much baby. I need you so bad. I’m waiting on you. Lovely…you know that I love you, right? Of course you do. Okay, I’m out. I’ll leave another message later. Bye, sweetheart,” Cameron replied Tavin shed tears. That sexy voice and those lips…she missed him terribly. It was a stupid argument, she thought as her doorbell rang. Tavin put down her ice cream and answered the door. A pretty, dark skinned woman with long hair gave her a genuine smile.

“May I help you?” Tavin asked.

“No, but I think I can help you. I’m Nyla Lawson, Trey’s girlfriend. I’m sure you’ve heard about me,” Nyla said taking in Tavin. She was just as miserable as Cameron, Nyla thought to herself and very pretty, despite her present state of dress.

Tavin looked at Nyla closely. “Only a little, not much and the little that I’ve heard has you on my not so cool list. So, what do you want?”

Nyla continued to smile. “Only to help you and Cameron. May I please come in?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea, because right now I’m looking at you and I have this image of you being some unrequited love of Cameron’s and the only thing I really want to do is slap the hell out of you, maybe beat you down. I’m sure you don’t want to get beat down, right?” Tavin implored as Nyla laughed.

“Trey said you were something else. Let me in, listen to what I have to say and if you don’t like what I’ve said, you can slap me. But, just so that you know, I will be slapping you back. Now, may I?” Nyla asked as Tavin stepped outside to let her in. Tavin locked the door.

“Can I get you something? Water, tea, your own business?” Tavin asked as Nyla sat on the sofa eliciting a chuckle.

“That was a good one, girl. Cameron and Trey said that you were a trip…and I’m fine. But seriously, Tavin, usually I mind my own business, but this was one time that I had to interfere. Cameronn’s a good friend and we seem to have a certain asswipe in common…specifically one named Jared Dulet,” Nyla replied as Tavin sat down slowly in the recliner opposite her sofa.


“Let me guess…you’re here to tell me all the big, bad things about Jared Dulet, right?” Tavin asked as she looked at Nyla’s face, which was serious.

“Yeah, I am. Look, I’m no saint, but I’ve never just did things intentionally to others to hurt them because I could…but that’s what Jared does. He did it to me. He did it to Trey and I guarantee you he’s trying to do it to you and Cameron. Tavin, I’m not here to cause any trouble. I just think you need to know why Cam feels the way that he does about Jared Dulet. Just listen, okay?” Nyla asked. Tavin looked at Nyla’s sincere face and nodded yes. Nyla began to speak.

“I met Cameron, Trey, Donovan and Nicholas in high school. I was a sophomore when they were juniors. I met Cameron first. We had music theory together. Cameron loves music, all kinds of music but you know that already,” Nyla replied.

“Yeah, I do,” Tavin replied.

“Anyway, we became really cool and…it’s not what you think. We flirted with each other, but nothing major. I had a huge crush on Trey and Cameron knew it. Trey was so gorgeous and cool and he always looked like he had it all together and he usually did. So one day, Cameron comes in class and says, “Now Nelee, I know this is going to be difficult for you to handle, but I’m going to have to step aside because my boy has been jonesin’ for you for awhile. I know that you’re probably crushed because it ain’t me, but Trey’s a close second,” Nyla stated as she tried to mimic Cameron’s voice. Tavin laughed because it sounded just like something Cameron would say.

“From then on, it was me and Trey. Trey was my first everything…you know what I mean? I really knew that Trey was it for me. Jared Dulet had always tried to get with me…at first, I liked the attention, but when Trey made it clear that he didn’t like it, I stayed away from him…at least I tried to. He’s so handsome, and charming. Jared has a way of pulling you to him and he did that. Jared began whispering in my ear that Trey had been messing around with other girls when he was away at school. This all began the spring before Trey’s sophomore year. I was always raised that if I don’t see it, it didn’t happen, but Jared kept feeding me this stuff.”

“I found out later that most of it was lies…not all of it, but the majority of it was. Trey was pissed because I didn’t trust him and when he came home that summer, I broke up with him. Jared had been whispering in my head so long, I just ended everything. Trey tried everything he could to get me back, but I was hurt and humiliated. I wanted to get Trey back, so I started dating Jared. One night, I was really lonely and I slept with Jared. The whole time, I thought about Trey because I still loved him. But Jared was so charming. I then decided it was a mistake and I broke it off with Jared. He didn’t look upset, but thinking on it now, he had this really sinister look in his eye that I chose to ignore. One night, I got a little tipsy at a party and Jared appeared, which is weird because I never drink. I began to feel really weird and I only had one beer. The next thing I know, Jared has locked me in a bedroom and he’s telling me that I’ve been teasing him all night long, so he’s going to take what he wants because he misses it. I told him no, I tried to push him off, but he didn’t listen. He took what he wanted for as long as he wanted and I couldn’t stop him.

“I went home that night and I showered and tried to rub my skin off. The next thing I know, Jared’s calling me, telling me how good it was and that he couldn’t wait until next time. Then, Trey calls me and tells me that he heard about me and Jared at the party. He told me that he found out from Jared and that Jared was telling everybody he knew what a freak I was. Trey told me it was definitely over now and hung up in my face. I cried and didn’t come out of my room for two days. Then, Cameron shows up at my door a few weeks later. He says that he can’t take Trey dating all these brainless hoochies and that I need to get back with him because he still loves me. Cameron was the only one speaking to me at this time because Nicholas and Donovan were ticked at me for dating Jared. The next thing I knew, I burst out crying, and Cameron listened to what I told him with no judgment or questions. He told me that I had to tell Trey. He called Trey over to my house. He reluctantly came and when he did, I told him what happened. Trey walked out of the door enraged, yelling he was going to kill him. I told Cameron to follow him. The next thing I know, Jared is in the hospital because of Trey. Trey and I did get back together for awhile, but it was never the same. He would touch me and I would jump out of my skin. During everything that happened, Cameron was a good friend. He would listen to me complain, he would let me cry. He never judged me. He never took sides. When I needed someone to just hang out with, he was there. He was a real friend. For that, I will be eternally grateful to him. So, now you know,” Nyla replied wiping tears from her eyes. Tavin handed Nyla a tissue. She now understood why Cameron did not tell her what happened. It wasn’t his story to tell.

“So, did anything happen to Jared?” Tavin asked.

“Nope. His daddy got everything swept away and offered me money to keep quiet about his precious baby boy being a rapist. He also threatened my mom's job at the hospital, so I did what I had to do, which was not press charges. That's what pissed Trey off the most--that I just caved. But my mother worked hard to get me into that school and to pay my tuition. She wasn't the one who screwed up..I did. So I didn't press charges.I found out that those girls that Trey messed with knew Jared, and I’m positive he set the ball in motion. He tried to get with me when Trey and I were in high school and he figured he could damage us since we were apart. He did. When I saw Cam and Donovan a few months ago, I knew that I would be with Trey again, and I am. I am so in love with that man, you have no idea,” Nyla replied with a smile.

Tavin smiled back, thinking about Cameron. “I think I do. Thank you Nyla. I know that must have been difficult for you.”

“It helped that I told you. I went to therapy for a few years after and it helped me. I wanted to help you. Tavin, we both know that Cameron is a good guy. I also know that he is miserable without you. You should have seen the man. He misses you so much,” Nyla replied.

“I miss him too,” Tavin replied.

“Don’t let Jared Dulet come between you and Cameron. You have something really good. I see why Cameron is so miserable. You are exactly what he needs. Well, I hope you take what I’ve told you and do what’s best. I’m going to get out of your hair…and your business, as you stated earlier,” Nyla replied as she walked towards the door. Tavin walked with her. Nyla was a sweet person, Tavin thought. She didn’t have to tell her anything. Tavin was totally wrong about her.

“Well, now that I know you’re not some ex trying to get with my man, we’re going to have to get to know each other, especially since we share such good friends,” Tavin replied as she stuck out her hand to shake. Nyla laughed and hugged Tavin. Tavin laughed and hugged her back. They released from the hug and Nyla held Tavin’s hand.

“I’ve been there, Tavin. Trey and I wasted so much time…don’t let something this small ruin you and Cameron. Go see your man, Tavin. It was nice to meet you,” Nyla replied.

“You too. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you soon,” Tavin stated.

“No doubt about it. Goodbye Tavin,” Nyla said as she walked out of the door. Tavin looked down at herself. She looked like crap. She couldn’t let Cameron see her like that. She ran towards the shower to get ready to get her man back.
Chapter 20 by Chaynetv
Chapter 20


“Yeah, well I’m gonna go, Ma…no, I don’t want to come over. No, not even Ms. Sway’s chocolate chip cookies got me out of this funk…but they helped a little bit. I’m fine, ma. I’m just miserable. Ma, don’t come over here. Ma, I mean it. Really. No, I don’t want you to send Josslyn over to her place to kick her ass. No one is going to lay a finger on my baby. Yeah, I’m sure. I’m sure. Tell pops hello. I love you too, ma. Bye,” Cameron replied as he settled back onto his couch. Three days before Valentine’s Day and Tavin still wasn’t talking to him.

He looked at the time. It was time for his evening message to Tavin. He turned on his stereo and Lost Without You played. This song was so right for this period in his life. This girl was making him feel lost and he was always so sure of where he had to go and what he had to do. As he picked up the phone, his doorbell rang. Cameron opened the door and looked down into the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen. Tavin stared at Cameron and instantly missed him. He was so beautiful, not just the way he looked, but the way he loved her. How could she let a silly argument get in the way of that? Tavin walked through the door and Cameron closed it behind her. Tavin dropped her purse, her duffle bag and her coat on the floor and began to talk. Cameron just stared at her. Tavin was dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a long sleeved pink and blue vintage t-shirt. She looked so good, Cameron thought as he stared at her.

Damn, even unkept he looked good, Tavin thought, taking in the after five shadow, the baggy jeans and black t-shirt. His hair was not its usual spiked perfection, but he looked so good. Tavin took a few steps forward.

“Before you say anything, let me speak first. Cameron, I’m sorry. Ev…,” she replied but was cut off as two big hands framed her face and soft lips took her own passionately. Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into Cameron’s lips as he kissed her. He pulled away and looked down into her eyes as his thumbs caressed her cheeks.

“Are you really here, Lovely or am I just delusional due to all those damn chocolate chip cookies I’ve been eating?” Cameron asked.

Tavin shook her head in disagreement and chuckled.

“I don’t know about the cookies, but I’m really here and I’m sorry,” Tavin replied as her right hand caressed his jawline. Cameron turned his face and kissed the palm of her hand and sighed as they both just stared at each other. Tavin leaned up on tip toe and peppered Cameron’s face with kisses.

“Cameron…I was stupid…and I’m sorry…I’m so sorry,” Tavin whispered between kisses. Cameron’s lips moved away from her lips to her neck.

“Less talking, more kissing,” Cameron replied as he continued to feast on her lips and her neck. Tavin felt his lips rain kisses on her cheeks and she smiled as he started talking.

“I’m not apologizing for trying to protect you, Tav. I’m not taking anything that I said back because it was the truth,” he replied.

“I know it was,” Tavin said as she ran her hands in the silky, dark hair along the nape of his neck.

“I love you, baby. You have no idea how much I love you,” Cameron whispered as his fingers caressed her cheek as he looked over her face, touching her to make sure she was really there.

“I think I do,” Tavin whispered back.

“You got me walking around here looking like shit, feeling like shit, not combing my hair, not washing my ass. I’ve been listening to sad ass love songs and feeling depressed. Me, baby--depressed. I ain’t been jogging in 2 weeks! You know that ain’t me, baby. I don’t take advantage of my fineness…you know that,” Cameron replied.

Tavin smiled and shook her head. “I understand, Cam.”

“I do apologize for the way I said it, but not for what I said, okay?” Cameron replied as he ran his thumb along her bottom lip.

“I understand. Can you forgive me?” Tavin asked as Cameron grinned down at her, caressing her waist.

“Lovely, I forgave you when I left your house that night. I’ve missed these lips…and this face…what a pretty face,” Cameron whispered, as he continued to run his thumb along her bottom lip. Tavin stared into his eyes.

“You know, you had a part in this, too. You’re stubborn as hell,” Tavin replied.

“Says the pot calling the kettle black,” Cameron said as Tavin smiled.

“Okay, you got me. Cameron, I’m not a stupid woman,” Tavin said.

“Baby, I know that,” Cameron replied.

“Well, it seems like you forgot. You have to remember that I’m no chicken head. You need to trust me, Cameron,” Tavin said.

“I do trust you, Lovely. It’s just that Dulet has done some bad stuff….,”

“I know, Cameron. But, you have to remember who I am. I’m no pushover. I never got a good feeling from the guy, but I was only doing my job. I also told my boss that I would like to be taken off of the account. I told him how uncomfortable Jared made me and he assigned his account to someone else,” Tavin replied as she held his shirt in her hands as she traced a letter on his t-shirt.

Cameron smiled. “You really did that?”

“Yeah. I mean, I got tired of him asking me about our relationship when I was trying to straighten out his books. It was nerve wracking. Besides, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. So, yeah, it was no big deal,” Tavin stated as she grinned slightly.

“Dulet is not going to be a happy camper,” Cameron replied, hugging her by the waist with a smile on his face.

“And I could give a shit,” Tavin replied.

“Aw yeah. That’s my girl,” Cameron stated.

“I sure am. You know, your friend Nyla is a nosy little something,” Tavin whispered as Cameron laughed.

“No, she’s not, but I’m glad she was this time,” Cameron whispered, staring down into her brown eyes with a green eyed gaze.

“I’m glad that she shared what happened with Dulet with me. She didn’t have to and I understand why you didn’t tell me,” Tavin said.

“Dulet did a number on her and Trey, but Nyla became this shell of a person afterward. She was a good person, you know, a really sweet, happy girl, but after he raped her, she didn’t come outside, she stayed away from people, she let herself go. She broke up with Trey, left and never came back. But I was glad I ran into her months ago. Trey’s a lot happier now and so is she. So it worked out for the best,” Cameron replied as his hands stroked the small of her back.

Tavin grinned at Cameron. “Everytime I think I know you, I learn something else. You were really a good friend to her, Cameron. She told me. You are something else, you know that?” Tavin asked with a grin.

“I’ve been trying to tell you that I was the shit for years…finally, you see. Better late than never,” Cameron replied as Tavin leaned up on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Conceited bastard,” Tavin whispered.

“And you know this,” Cameron whispered back as she shook her head. Cameron put his finger on her lips and motioned for her to wait. Robin Thicke’s Lost Without You wafted from the speakers. Cameron pulled her by the tips of her fingers and wrapped his arms around her waist. Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck, and they danced. Cameron whispered some of the words to her, “Baby you’re the perfect shape, baby you’re the perfect weight…Lost without you, can’t help myself, how does it feel to know that I love you baby”. Tavin smiled and whispered, “I love you too,” as she looked into those beautiful green eyes as they danced. Another song came on and Cameron grabbed her closer.

“So, can I stay?” Tavin asked as Cameron picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked over to his oversized chair and sat with her straddling him.

“I don’t know. I mean, you did have me stuck on stupid for a while. My ego has been crushed and bruised,” Cameron whispered as Tavin sighed loudly with her hands on her hips.

“You are so full of it. Make up your mind because I don’t beg. Can I stay or not?” Tavin asked.

“Under one condition,” Cameron asked.

“Name it,” Tavin said.

“That you make me some jambalaya and that you tell me that you love me over and over, that you do a striptease for me and you never make me go through that insane shit again,” Cameron whispered as his hands cupped her behind.

“Boy, you really can’t count. That was four things,” Tavin stated with a grin. Cameron kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips and smiled.

“See? I need you to keep things straight. Don’t do that to me again, Tavin. I was going crazy,” he whispered as his forehead lowered to her forehead.

“So was I. Now, why don’t you keep rubbing my butt just like that because it feels really good and bring those sexy lips back to mine,” Tavin stated as she grinned at Cameron’s lips coming closer to hers.

“Cameron…,” Tavin whispered before his lips fell on hers once more.

“I know, baby. You can’t help yourself, can you?” He asked.

“Nope, I can’t,” Tavin whispered as she kissed her man.

“And I ain’t doing no striptease…no matter how good your hands feel…and your lips,” Tavin stated sucking on his bottom lip as he grinned.

“Hey…it was worth a shot. I tried. Maybe for my birthday,” Cameron replied.

“Don’t hold your breath. Would you just shut up and kiss me? We have a lot of making up to do,” Tavin said as they kissed. After a minute, Cameron spoke.

“Tav, you really are slick. You just changed the subject without me realizing it,” Cameron said.

“Yep. Just another reason why I love you. You are so easily distracted,” Tavin replied as Cameron picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to his bedroom, kissing her the entire way.

*********************************************************

“So, what’s going on you guys?” Nicholas asked as he walked into the pool hall to meet Trey, Donovan and Cameron. They weren’t playing pool at the time. They were sitting in a booth with serious looks on their faces.

“Dulet is what’s going on,” Donovan replied.

“We have to get that asshole out of here, some kind of way. If he finds out that Nyla’s back and we’re together, he’s going to start some shit,” Trey replied looking at Cameron.

“Yeah, and he’s already started some shit with Tavin. I didn’t get to give him the beat down he deserves, but I know he’s not going to let this ride. I talked to Tavin and told her what happened and what to expect from this dick,” Cameron said.

“He’s going to do something. Maybe have a girl slip something in your drink at a restaurant or a club then take pictures of you guys fucking and send them to your girl. Hey, don’t look at me like that. He did some foul shit to me, you guys know that,” Trey replied as they all nodded.

“Slipping drugs into drinks is his specialty,” Donovan replied.

“So what are we going to do?” Nicholas asked.

“I hired a Private Investigator by the name of Mitchell Summers, a guy that Logan is good friends with. He used to work for the CIA, so you know he’s good. He’s watching that bastard’s every move and investigating our good friend Jared Dulet,” Cameron stated.

“That’s good to know. We still have to figure out a way to get rid of him,” Nicholas replied as Donovan grinned.

“Leave that to me. Cam, you remember my cousin Christopher Nichetti?” Donovan asked.

“Yeah. D, you really want to get that down and dirty with him?” Cameron asked.

“Hell yeah. Look, Nichelle and Tavin are like sisters, Tav’s your girl, and my friend. If anything happened to Tavin, Nichelle would be crushed, you would be destroyed and I would pissed. It would be my pleasure to dispose of that piece of shit, once and for all. If we can find out something, anything, and get my cousin and his crew to put the fear of God into him, it would just be another good deed done. Besides, we owe him. That ass whooping that Trey gave him years back apparently wasn’t enough. He’s gotten away with shit for too long. But I have to let you know, I have no control over my cousin. Whatever he decides to do after I tell him about Dulet has to be up to him. That’s the only way he works. So are you sure you all are down for this?” Donovan asked as Trey, Nicholas and Cameron looked at each other.

Cameron spoke up first. “Oh, no doubt…I’m down. Your cousin can do whatever the hell he wants to him.”

“You know what my answer is. Fuck that bastard up,” Trey replied. Nicholas just nodded in agreement.

“Alright then. I’ll call him tomorrow. In the meantime Cam, keep your PI on the job. But right now, I have to go and meet Nichelle,” Donovan said as Trey grinned.

“Me too. Felicia just got off. We have reservations for 8:00pm,” Nicholas replied.

“Yeah, I’m out too. Nyla’s waiting for me at my crib,” Trey stated.

“Got damn Valentine’s Day. I’ve been sending that woman flowers every hour on the hour today and I gotta scoop her up in an hour. You know we’re just a bunch of pussy whipped punks, right?” Cameron asked as they all stood up and smiled.

“Yep,” Nicholas replied.

“Hey, it could be worse. We could not be getting any pussy,” Trey replied. They all looked at each other and said, “Naw”.
Chapter 21 by Chaynetv
Chapter 21

“Cameron, where am I?” asked a blindfolded Tavin.

“You know I wouldn’t have went through all the trouble of blindfolding you just to tell you where we were. Chill, Tavin. You’ll find out soon enough,” Cameron replied holding her hand.

“That’s not acceptable. I want to know where I am…now,” Tavin said.

“Can you just wait, Ms. Impatient?” Cameron asked.

“No, I can’t and since you have me blindfolded, it’s worse. I’m stuffed from dinner and elated over this necklace and those shoes that you gave me. Now you have me traipsing around with a blindfold on. Hurry up,” Tavin ordered.

“I don’t think so. Just wait. Be patient,” Cameron stated a little more forcefully.

Tavin grinned. “You know I love it when you get all manly on me.”

“Yeah, I know. It just makes you all warm and gooey inside. You are such a broad,” Cameron replied as he led her up some stairs.

“And you are such a butthead,” Tavin stated. Cameron began to take the blindfold off.

“Whateva’. Now look,” Cameron replied as the blindfold was slowly removed from Tavin’s eyes.

Tavin looked up and gasped in awe. “Cam, that’s my…” Cameron smiled as his arms went around her waist. Tavin saw the lighted elegant script above the door and was completely blown away.

“Yep, that’s your name…well, your middle name. Welcome to Giselle’s,” Cameron replied as Tavin took in the space.

“Cameron, you did it!” Tavin exclaimed.

Cameron smiled as Tavin looked around, then began to walk around. Cameron loved the way she looked in the clingy red dress that he sent to her earlier that day at work. He was hard as hell and knew he was going to have to do something about it soon.

“When did you do all this?” Tavin asked.

“Those long ass 2 ½ weeks we were apart. It’s not finished as you can see. We’ll probably be opening in about 3 months. So, what do you think?” Cameron asked as Tavin walked back to him dressed in that sexy red dress.

Tavin stood in front of him and kissed him fully on the lips. “I think it’s going to be wonderful. Great location, great space, great name. You did good, Cameron. I love you.”

“I love you too. Come on, I’ll give you a tour,” he replied as he took her hand and showed her the work in progress.

“So, what if we break up? Are you going to change the name?” Tavin asked, wanting to know. Cameron stood against the wall, his arms and legs crossed, with a grin on his gorgeous face.

“Bite your tongue, Tav. You ain’t ever getting rid of me,” he replied.

“Is that right?” Tavin asked as she smiled at him.

“Yep. Besides, your middle name is hot, so I wouldn’t change it. Thank God your name is not Esmerelda or Bertha. Then I really would have been up shit’s creek,” he replied.

“You are a dufus. But seriously, this place is great, Cameron. What did your parents say?” Tavin asked.

“They were impressed. They said if it took us to stop talking to each other for me to get all of this done, then we needed to do it more often,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“They are something else. So, Logan’s wedding is on Saturday?” Tavin asked as she stood near the bar. Cameron walked to her. He then picked her up and sat her on top of the bar. He stood in between her legs, his hands on her hips rubbing them.

“Yep, you have no choice but to be elegantly sexy Saturday,” he replied as Maxwell’s “Drown Deep” filtered through the air. Tavin laughed.

“You had this planned all along,” Tavin replied.

“Uh huh. Want to know what I’m thinking about right now?” Cameron asked as his hands continued their exploration of her legs.

“I’m truly scared to ask, but what are you thinking about,” Tavin replied as she scooted closer to him, her hands tangling in his short brown hair.

“Getting you and your sexy ass out of this dress so I can do you,” he whispered as he kissed her slowly on the neck, then slowly on the lips.

“Wow, you really know how to turn a romantic, sexy mood into a porn shot,” Tavin replied kissing him back, moaning when her tongue stroked his.

“You know me,” he whispered.

“Yeah…that’s what scares me,” she whispered as he laughed and looked into her eyes, caressing her face.

“I don’t know why, but you drive me crazy. I can’t get enough of you, baby. I stop thinking like a functional adult when I’m around you. All I have to do is see you or kiss you and all I think about is being inside of you. What did you do to me, girl? Did you put some voodoo or something on me?” Cameron asked as she laughed.

“No, just good love, that’s all,” Tavin said sincerely and Cameron groaned.

“See, that’s why I get all caveman around you. You say shit like that and expect me not to want you naked. So, have you ever had sex on top of a bar,” Cameron asked as he kissed her.

“You already know the answer to that knuckle head. No,” Tavin replied.

“Want to?” Cameron asked as he grinned still kissing her. His hands traveled up her thighs to her panty covered mound that was damp. His fingers ran back an forth over it as Tavin’s head leaned back as she moaned.

“You know I do. You’ve turned me into a nymphomaniac,” Tavin whispered as her legs instinctively widened so she could enjoy the pleasure he was bringing her with his fingers.

“I know. Ain’t it cool,” Cameron whispered as his fingers moved her damp panties to the side as two fingers slid inside her. Tavin moaned once more.

“You know what was really cool,” she replied as she looked into his eyes. His eyes were getting lower and lower as his fingers moved inside of her, making her want more.

“What?” he asked as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers.

“That you named this place after me. Why do you keep making me fall more in love with you, huh?” Tavin asked as she moved with his fingers, close to her orgasm.

“I just got it like that, that’s all. IO bisgono tu, carina ragazza,” he whispered as she began to clench tighter around her fingers.

“Damn, you know what that damn Italian does to me,” she whispered, getting more turned on as Cameron grinned.

“I know. Ho bisogno di tu, mio fidanzantino. I know you’re ready to come. You look so sexy when you come. Come for me, baby. Venire poich, me,” he whispered into her ear and licked the side of her neck. Tavin walls squeezed his fingers. His thumb worried her bundle of nerves and she screamed his name. Cameron pulled her underwear off as she was trying to regain conciousness, pulled her to the edge of the bar. He pulled her legs on his shoulders, and thrusted smoothly inside of her wet heat, both moaning at the intrusion.

“Damn, I love the way you feel. Fottere! So tight, baby… so good. Bella, t’amo,” Cameron groaned as he moved inside of her.

“I love you too, baby, but you have got to shut up. I’m kind of liking this bar thing,” she whispered, then moaned.

“I knew you would my little freak,” he whispered as he kissed her neck.

“Yeah, yeah, now shut your trap unless you’re going speak speak Italian,” she whispered.

Cameron made his strokes sure and steady as looked into her eyes. “Tu sentire cos buono. IO amore il via tu sentire Sono pazzo da ogni parte tu. IO can't ottenere sufficiente di tu", He licked his lips then licked hers. He sounded and looked so sexy, Tavin groaned.

“Oh, shit. Okay. You can say whatever the hell you want. Just don’t stop,” Tavin panted as they moaned on the bar.

*********************************************************

“She looked so beautiful,” Nyla replied to Tavin, Nichelle, Felicia and Liza, refering to Michelle, Logan's bride.

“Yes, and happy. Cameron’s brothers are fine,” Liza replied as she waved to her boyfriend, Nigel, an Australian photographer.

“Yeah and that Taylor is a mess,” Felicia replied sipping her wine.

“I hear that he told you something about licking you like a lollipop,” Liza replied.

“Yeah and he told Nyla that he would love to be her white bread on the side,” Tavin said as they all laughed.

“He’s lucky this ain’t the old Fee because he would have been lickin’! What?! The youngster is fine,” Felicia replied as they laughed. Cameron, Donovan, Trey, Nigel, Nicholas and Taylor were huddled on one side of the room talking.

“My baby looks so good in that tux,” Tavin replied as Cameron caught her checking him out and posed for her as she laughed. Cameron winked at her and pursed his lips for a kiss as she kissed back.

“You two are next,” Nichelle replied.

“I don’t think so,” Tavin replied smiling as they watched Trey go up to the podium near the band and take the microphone. He walked to the middle of the floor.

“What is he up to?” Liza asked.

“You all know Trey,” Nyla replied. The ladies looked at each other.

“Oh shit,” they said collectively.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say congratulations to Logan and Michelle. I know you two are going to have a happy, long life together. There’s a pretty girl right over that at that table named Nyla Lawson. Neelee, could you come here for a minute please, baby?” Trey asked as Nyla looked at the other women at the table. Nyla smoothed out her pale yellow dress and walked to Trey.

“Trey what are you up to?” Nyla whispered looking up into his eyes. Trey just smiled at her.

“This girl is the love of my life. I lost her once and I don’t want to lose her again. Nyla, you are it for me. Yeah, I know I’m always talking about marriage not being my style. Yeah, I know what my boys are thinking right now, but a man can change his mind, right? Nyla, I love you and I can’t be without you. So what do you say, baby,” Trey said as he got down on one knee and looked up at Nyla. Trey held a blue velvet box in his hand and Nyla was crying and smiling.

“No he is not,” Felicia exclaimed.

“Oh yes he is,” Liza replied with a grin.

“We’ve already wasted enough time. Nyla Lawson, would you do me the honor of being my wife?” Trey asked as he opened the box to reveal a 4 carat princess cut diamond ring. Nyla just shook her head and said, “Yes, yes,” as he smiled and slipped the ring on her finger. Trey grabbed her by the waist and kissed her like it was their last kiss as people clapped.

“Awwww,” Tavin, Liza, Nichelle, and Felicia sighed watching them kiss.

“Alright, Trey,” Nicholas shouted.

“That’s my boy,” Cameron yelled as he smiled at Trey and Nyla kissing.

“Did he tell you two anything?” Donovan asked after the clapping died down and Trey gave the microphone back to the bandleader.

“He kind of mentioned it to me last week…you know you can’t keep a secret, D. I’m going dance with my girl, aiight,” Cameron replied as Brian Mcknight’s new song came on. Tavin loved that song, he thought. Cameron walked up to the table, singing the words to the song.

“Hey, ladies. Lovely, dance with me,” Cameron inquired as he held out his hand to her. Tavin smiled as she took his hand and led her out to the dance floor. Cameron held her hands in his as they danced.

“You look gorgeous, Tav,” he whispered as he looked down at her cream colored spaghetti strapped dress.

“Thank you. You know I love this song,” she whispered as he grinned.

“I know. The wedding was nice, huh?” Cameron asked.

“Very. Michelle looked beautiful. They look so great together,” Tavin replied.

“Yeah, they look happy,” Cameron replied as they danced to the song.

“So, did you know about Trey popping the question?” Tavin asked.

“He mentioned it to me last week. He wanted to surprise her. Of all the people, Trey was the last one I expected to ever get married, especially since he said he would only get married a day before dying,” he replied as she laughed and looked over at the newly engaged couple dancing.

“I guess he changed his mind. She looks like she could float out of here. I’m happy for them,” Tavin replied.

“Yeah, me too,” he replied. Another song came on and he pulled her closer.

“You know, that could be us one day,” Cameron whispered as they looked at Logan and Michelle.

“Maybe, if you’re lucky,” Tavin replied as she kissed him on the lips.

“Such a smart ass,” he whispered as he kissed her back, pulling her closer to him. Tavin thought about what her wedding day would be like, if she had one. She wanted something a little less formal, simple. Cameron was thinking about marriage and everything that went with it. He looked down into her eyes and knew one day, that’s what he wanted…with Tavin.

“You have any preference on diamonds, metals, etc?” Cameron asked.

Tavin smiled. “You seem to think you know me so well. Tell me.”

Cameron grinned. “Alright. Definitely platinum or white gold, princess cut, nothing too fancy? Right?”

Tavin laughed. “And he gets a gold star.”

“See, I know…better than you think,” he whispered as Tavin’s head lay on his chest. They finished dancing and Tavin needed to use the restroom.

“So, you want to sneak off somewhere when you come back?” Cameron asked with a sneaky grin.

“I’m not that easy,” she replied as she kissed him on the lips. Cameron tapped her behind without anyone noticing and winked at her.

“Not yet, but you’re almost there,” Cameron replied laughing.

“Freak,” she replied as he winked again. Tavin walked to the restrooms in the ballroom, but they were too full. She decided to walk to the lobby restroom. Tavin used the restroom and as she was walking out, someone pulled her into the alcove. It was a man and he had her boxed in.

“Hello, Tavin. Why, you look positively delicious and I definitely want a taste,” Jared Dulet replied leering at her, licking his lips. Tavin tried to remain calm, but was scared out of her mind.
Chapter 22 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter involves strong language and violence.
Chapter 22

“Thank you. Now, if you’ll excuse me,” she replied as he pulled her back.

“I thought we were friends, Tavin. Why are you trying to get away? You want to get back to loverboy that bad. Or are you guilty for dumping my account onto someone else without notifying me?” Jared asked as his finger ran down her arm.

“Get your got damn hands off of me and get the hell out of my way Jared. I have to go,” Tavin replied as Jared pulled a knife to her throat.

“Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, Tavin,” he replied.

“What do you want?” Tavin replied as he pulled her by her wrists, closer to him.

“To fuck you until you’re raw, until you’re bleeding. Don’t move, you little tease. I’ll slice you right here,” he whispered as his hands moved over her breasts and down her hips.

“Let me go before I knee you so hard that your little pecker and your balls turn to dust,” Tavin replied vehemently trying to think of what to do.

“So feisty. Give me five minutes and you’ll be begging me not to stop. What is it about Caldwell, huh? He’s not too bright. Oh, I forgot…it’s his looks. Girls always did love that pretty boy. It was always Cameron this or Cameron that. I have more money than he does. I’m good looking. I’m certainly more intelligent than he is. I dress well, I come from a powerful family. Why don’t the ladies fall all over me the way they do him, huh?” Jared asked sounding like a little boy.

“Maybe because you’re a sicko, pervert dickwad and he’s not,” Tavin replied as Jared laughed.

“Keep it up, you little cunt and I’ll slit your throat. But you know I like that little dirty mouth of yours. I’d like it even better on my cock,” Jared replied as he licked her ear.

“Never going to happen. I would never do that to you,” she whispered thinking. Keep crazy boy talking she thought. Keep his mind off of the knife.

“Well, since I have the upperhand you are going to do exactly what I say. In a few minutes, you’re going to get into my car and come with me and I’m going to make you do me like you do your little boyfriend. I saw you with him. I thought you two were over. I thought that I had finally gotten him away from you. The next thing I know, you’re at his apartment fucking him. Yeah, I’ve been watching you, Tavin. I saw you riding his dick like it was the last one on earth. Don’t ask how I saw. I have my ways. I told you, I would keep my eye on you. Will you ride me like you did him, huh Tavin? Oh, what am I saying, of course you will. Because I’m going to make you! What is it about him, huh? Is his dick bigger than mine, huh? Let’s just see,” Jared whispered as he licked her ear and grinded into her, his erection evident. Tavin wanted to throw up.

“You are a piece of shit, you know that. I know about you and what you do to women. Just know that if you get me, you’ll never, ever get me…do you understand?” Tavin replied thinking of what she could do to get away, but he was strong…really strong. This man was a completely psycho, she thought. Think, Tavin, think.

Jared hands traveled up and down her thighs as he smiled. “Whatever you say. Listen, I didn’t sit through all those boring little sessions of ours not to get some of this pussy. And believe me, I’ll get it…one way or another. The things I’m going to do you…you’ll never forget them,” Jared then ran his hand from her face, to her chest, to her ass and between her legs. Tavin held her breath and was shaking all over.

“Shaking all ready? I haven’t made you come yet, sweetheart. That’s when you shake, Tavin, not before. I know you want me, Tavin. I saw the way you looked at me at the Christmas party. Still playing hard to get, huh? No matter. I take what I want,” Jared replied as his hand passed between her legs.

“I hope you’re having fun, you perv because when Cameron finds out about this, you’d better leave the country. He’s going to kill you,” Tavin said as he licked the side of her neck, his hands still rubbing on her. Tavin wanted to throw up. Come on you asshole, move so I can do something, she thought. She just needed to get her foot in the right position.

“You tell loverboy that I haven’t forgotten about my nose and my jaw and he’d better watch his back. Now, what you’re going to do is stand here while I…,” but he was cut off by Tavin repeatedly stepping her 4 inch heel into his foot, then kicking him twice in the groin and the side. Jared fell to the ground, the knife dropping out of his hand. Tavin ran off and she heard him yell, “You bitch. I’m going to get you.”

Cameron was pacing back in forth in front of the restrooms in the ballroom. Something was not right. She’s been in there for almost 15 minutes, he thought. Is she sick, he thought as he began to have a bad feeling. Then, he turns around and sees Tavin running toward him, tears running down her face. She locked her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back and her head.

“Lovely, what’s wrong. What happened? Tell me,” Cameron asked as she pulled away from his chest. She held him so tight, and wouldn’t say anything.

“Baby, I need to know what’s wrong. Why were you running? Tell me,” Cameron stated in a soothing tone of voice, but he was anything but. He knew what or who it was before she could say anything.

“Jared Dulet…in the lobby…grabbed me and touched me and put his hands all over me and tried to…put a knife to my neck and…,” Tavin puttered out.

Cameron looked at her from top to bottom, making sure nothing was wrong. “Baby, are you alright? Did he?”

“He tried,” she said as Cameron bit his lip angrily.

“Son of a bitch! Lovely, stay here, alright. Stay here,” Cameron replied as he caught Nichelle’s eye. Nichelle ran towards them as Cameron motioned her over to Tavin. Felicia and Liza followed.

“Okay,” Tavin said as he ran toward the lobby.

Nichelle walked quickly over and asked, “Tavy, what happened?” Tavin began to tell her friends and Nichelle hugged her. Liza ran her hand over her head and Felicia rubbed her back. Trey and Nyla walked over as well as Nicholas, Taylor, Donovan and Josslyn. Nichelle pointed towards the lobby and the guys began walking in that direction.

Cameron ran to the front of the lobby and saw Dulet trying to get to the door.

“Mutha fucka!,” Cameron yelled as he pulled him back.

“Where you going, huh bitch? You must be crazy! You put your hands on my girl, you shit! I warned you, didn’t I? I’m going to kill you!” Cameron exclaimed as he grabbed Jared by the neck and punched him hard in the face. The fight began. Jared punched him in his side, but Cameron barely felt it. Cameron punched him in his stomach twice, then his left cheek, then his right and Jared fell down. Cameron pulled him up by his jacket. The guys walked in on the fight.

“Get up, bitch! Take your beating like a man,” Cameron replied as he punched him twice in his face. Dulet fell to the ground once again. Cameron began kicking him in his groin and his stomach as he felt someone pull him away.

“Cameron, stop!” he heard his brother yell.

“Mutha fucka! I’m going to kill you!” Cameron yelled as he tried to get out of Donovan’s, Logan’s and Taylor’s grip.

“Cam, enough!” Logan said as he looked at Dulet barely moving on the floor.

“Let me go! This punk deserves this shit!” Cameron replied, as Josslyn, Michelle, Felicia and his parents came out to the lobby.

“You damn right! Let him finish whipping his ass! Can I get some?” Felicia asked wanting to kick Dulet, but Nicholas pulled her back.

“No,” Nicholas said.

“Come on, one lick. At least let me spit in this bastard’s face,” Felicia replied as Nicholas shook his head no. Josslyn smiled at Felicia.

“Hey…you’re cool,” Josslyn replied to Felicia.

“Thanks,” Felicia replied.

“I can’t let him get away with this shit,” Cameron replied as he looked at Dulet with murder in his eyes.

“Don’t worry…he won’t. Trust me. It ends tonight,” Donovan replied as he looked at Cameron. Donovan had made a call as soon as he saw Nichelle holding Tavin.

“Where’s Tav? Is she alright?” Cameron asked with concern for Tavin.

“She’s with Nyla, Liza and Nichelle. She’s okay,” Josslyn replied not really knowing if Tavin was okay, but not wanting her brother to do any more damage to this guy.

Tavin was still a little shell shocked and just nodded her head. Nichelle hugged her tight.

“That mutha’ fucka. What the fuck happened with security?” Cameron asked.

“Trust me, we’ll find out. Pops called the police. They are on their way. But dude is probably going to be in the hospital for a second. How long has this been going on Cam?” Taylor asked.

“For a minute. I can’t believe the nerve of this bastard! He pulled a knife on my fuckin’ girl and put his hands on her! The more I think about it…fuck the dumb shit. He don’t need to keep breathing,” Cameron replied speaking loudly as he tried to get to Dulet again.

“You kill him, then what? You end up in jail with a cellmate telling you to call him Big Poppa and Tav will be grief stricken and she’ll need someone for comfort…matter of fact, yeah kill him,” Taylor replied.

“Taylor this ain’t the time for a funny,” Cameron replied as he paced back and forth.

“For once, the little shit has a point,” Josslyn replied.

“Blow me Joss,” Taylor replied.

“You wish. Cameron, why didn’t you tell me? That little prick is still attacking women?” Josslyn asked.

“Nobody knew, except Logan and I thought it would have been resolved by now,” Cameron replied as the police and an ambulance came. He sat next to Tavin as she gave her statement and his. Dulet was taken away on a stretcher with the police escort. As they took him, he winked at Tavin and wiggled his tongue at her.

“This ain’t over. Hey Nyla,” Dulet replied, beaten and bloodied. Nyla stepped closer to Trey.

“Mutha…,” Cameron replied as he jumped up, but Donovan and Nicholas grabbed him again as he heard Dulet laugh.

“Calm down, man,” Nicholas replied as he, Donovan, Taylor, Trey and Logan tried to calm Cameron down. Cameron looked at Trey and realized Trey hadn’t tried to stop anything. He gave his friend a head nod and realized why. This prick has got to go, was the look that passed between the two friends.

Tavin looked over and couldn’t believe this. All of this because some sick guy wanted her. She ruined someone’s wedding, the happiest day of their life. Damn, am I always going to be living in little nightmares, Tavin thought as her friends spoke to her.

“Look, I can put in a call to the homies. They’ll have his ass bent in no time,” Felicia replied to Tavin as she shook her head.

“No. Cam said he was going to handle it. Let him. Michelle, I’m so sorry,” Tavin said quietly and smiled at her friends.

“Sweetie, don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you’re okay,” Michelle said with genuine concern. Everyone was looking at her and she couldn’t take it.

“I’m fine, you guys. Really. His nuts have got to be flat as pancakes after I kicked him with these,” Tavin replied lifting her foot. They all smiled, knowing what Tavin was trying to do. Tavin looked over at Cameron who smiled at her. She gave him a small smile back.

“You know what’s going to happen when that punk does goes to jail. Daddy Warbucks will have him out in an hour,” Cameron replied.

“Not this time. This is being handled, alright. Calm down,” Donovan replied.

“What if he did the same thing to Nichelle, D? You wouldn’t be talking all calm and shit! He pulled a knife on her and was going to make her…look, I gotta go finish this once and for all,” Cameron replied as he started to walk off. Donovan grabbed his arm.

“It’s going to be finished. Just trust me Cam. What you need to do is take Tavin home and make sure she’s really okay. Your girl doesn’t need to be here. She needs you. Bring her home, man. We got this,” Donovan replied as he looked at his friend. Cameron looked at Donovan and shook his head.

“Logan, I’m sorry about this. Tell Michelle…,” Cameron began, but was interrupted by Logan..

“Don’t worry about it. Go home, lil bro,” Logan replied as he hugged Cameron. Cameron nodded and walked over to Tavin.

“Can we go now?” Tavin asked.

“Sure baby,” he replied as he helped her into her coat. Everyone looked on and told them to call if they needed anything. Cameron’s mom came up to Tavin, held her face in both of her hands and kissed her on the cheek.

“You have a strong girl here Cameron,” his mother said.

“I know, ma,” Cameron replied with a smile.

“This is nothing compared to what I’ve been through in the past. Just a blip on the radar. I’ll be okay,” Tavin whispered as Cameron’s mother continued to look at her.

“I think you will. What he did was wrong, you know that, don’t you? I’m sorry you had to go through this. If you want to get out of the city or need anything, call me, okay sweetie,”she replied as she hugged Tavin. Tavin hugged her back and smiled, whispering “thank you” as their embrace broke free.

His mother hugged him tight and whispered, “I love you baby”.

“I know ma,” he replied as he ushered Tavin to a nearby limo. They climbed into the limo and Tavin curled into Cameron’s chest. He gave the driver the address, wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. Nothing was said the entire ride to his penthouse.

Once they reached Cameron’s penthouse, Tavin spoke.

“Hey, I want to take a shower,” Tavin replied as Cameron’s cell phone rang.

“Okay. You can use the bedroom’s shower. I’ll use the guest bathroom, alright,” Cameron said as Tavin nodded and walked toward the bedroom. He knew she needed some time to herself and that’s why he suggested they use separate bathrooms. Cameron watched Tavin pull out underwear and pj’s and walk to the shower.

“Hello. Oh, hey sis. Yeah, we’re here. She’s quiet, but she’s okay. Yes. Yes. No, it’s fine. Don’t worry. Thanks anyway. I’ll let you know. Yeah, I’m sure. I love you, too. Bye,” Cameron replied as he hung up with Josslyn. He went into his bedroom to get some pjs and went to the guest bathroom to shower.

When he finished, Tavin was in the bed eating chocolate ice cream from a bowl in a Hello Kitty tank top and pj pants.

“I didn’t know you like Hello Kitty,” Cameron grinned.

“Yeah. She’s cute and she’s a classic,” Tavin replied.

“Not as cute as you, but she’ll do,” Cameron said.

“Thanks. You want some?” Tavin asked referring to the ice cream.

“Yeah,” He replied as he slid next to her. Tavin handed him a spoon and he ate. There was silence until the ice cream was finished. Cameron brought the bowl into the kitchen, placed it in the sink and returned back to the bed. Tavin curled into him and he sighed.

“I’m sorry that I let him get to you, Tavin,” Cameron whispered.

“Cameron, this was not your fault. Jared Dulet is a sick puppy who gets off on hurting women. How did you let him get to me? The truth is, that bastard could have came to my job and got me, could have went to my apartment. Anytime,” Tavin whispered as Cameron’s hands played with her hair.

“He’s not getting anywhere near you again. I promise you. If anything would have happened to you…,” Cameron said.

“But, it didn’t. If he wouldn’t have had that knife, I would have kicked his ass a lot worse. It’s over, okay?” Tavin stated as Cameron kissed the top of her head.

“You damn right it is,” he whispered as they held each other. Then next thing he heard was crying. Tavin was always trying to be so strong, he thought as he stroked her back. He didn’t say anything but, “I’m so sorry, Tavin,” as she cried. She still wasn’t speaking, just crying. After a few minutes, she spoke.

“I was scared. Really scared. Do I have a sign on me that says, do what you will? All I could do was keep him talking and try to keep his mind off of cutting or stabbing me. He was licking me and touching me and talking crazy. He said he’s been watching me, Cam! Watching me…watching us! All I could think about was getting back to you. I was so scared. Thank God I was wearing those spiked heels. I’m just…,” Tavin said and continued to cry as she hugged Cameron tight. Cameron just let her speak while he comforted her.

“I’d never let anyone hurt you, Tavin. You know that don’t you? You are so brave, baby. I’m so proud of you. He’s not going to get away with this, okay? He’s going to wish he never laid eyes on you. But, I don’t want you worrying about it. I got this, okay?” Cameron stated. Tavin shook her head yes, feeling safe and protected in his embrace.

“You trust me?” Cameron asked as Tavin nodded and whispered yes.

“You love me?” Cameron asked.

“Yes,” Tavin whispered.

“So don’t worry. I’m going to handle this, okay? I don’t know what I would have done if he…I don’t know what I would do without you, Tavin,” he replied as he pulled her closer to him if that was possible.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I’m not going anywhere. Not if I can help it. I’m so tired, Cameron…so tired,” Tavin said as she yawned.

“I know you are. You’re safe. It’s okay to sleep, baby. I’m right here. Just sleep, lovely,” he said as he rubbed her back. Tavin’s eyes slowly shut and Cameron sighed as he felt the steady breathing of deep sleep come from Tavin. Cameron, however could not sleep, thinking of what was next on his list for Jared Dulet.

“A fucking box with him in it…6 feet under. Yeah, that sounds good. He’s not going to get away with this, baby…I promise,” he whispered to a sleeping Tavin.
Chapter 23 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter involves violence.
Chapter 23

The next few weeks were tense and stressful. Tavin worried about Jared Dulet and if his rich father was going to get him out of yet another incident. Cameron constantly reassured Tavin that things were being taken care off. He insisted, as well as her boss, that she take a few days off. Tavin saw Dr. Marine to discuss what happened on one of her days off. She felt a lot better after her session, fully aware of the situation, not regressing in the least.

The week she went back to work was business as usual. Tavin was in her office reading monthly reports when Shannon buzzed her.

“Tavin, Mr. Shapiro is here,” Shannon replied. Tavin stood up and straightened her lime green short sleeved sweater.

“Send him in,” Tavin replied as she watched her boss come in.

“Hello, Tavin. Busy as usual, I see,” Mr. Shapiro replied with a smile.

“Hi, Mr. Shapiro, and yes, I’m always busy. I have lots of work to catch up on,” Tavin replied with a small grin.

“I know you do, but I wanted to personally apologize to you for assigning you to Mr. Dulet’s account. What he did to you was horrible and I am deeply sorry. You are such a good employee and a sweet girl. You remind me a lot of my daughter and if he would have done to my daughter what he did to you…it’s just terrible. Tavin, why didn’t you tell me what was really going on?” Mr. Shapiro asked, his voice full of concern.

“I didn’t think it was going to go this far. I knew that he was attracted to me, but I figured I could handle it. I did come to you and ask you to take me off the account when I felt his attraction was a bit overbearing. And I do thank you, Mr. Shapiro, for the lovely basket and flowers that you sent and giving me time off. Thank you for caring. Most employers don’t care, but you do and I thank you,” Tavin replied with a smile.

“You’re welcome. I hope he gets what’s coming to him, that’s for certain. Well, I’ll let you get back to work. It’s good to have you back, Tavin,” Mr. Shapiro replied with a warm smile.

“It’s good to be back, sir. Thank you,” Tavin replied as her boss exited her office. Tavin smiled to herself as she sat back down and began to work again.

*********************************************************
Jared Dulet was in the hospital for a week, then arrested and charged. His father arranged to get him out after 4 hours of being held, but what happened next was shocking.

As Jared exited the police station, he immediately ran to the limo that was waiting for him. What he didn't know that there were two large men waiting for him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jared asked as one of the men hit him with a large, beefy fist, knocking him out. When he awoke, he was tied to a chair in a dark room with one of the detectives who had him arrested, along with three other men, none of whom he knew, except for Donovan Tarrington, who sat in a chair directly across from him with a cold smile across his features. Trey, Nicholas and Cameron were in dark corner of the room where Jared could not see, watching everything.

“Rise and shine, bitch,” Donovan replied to Jared.

“What is this? Where am I? Do you know who I am?” Jared asked.

“Unfortunately, we do. Jared meet Detective Michael Nichetti. These are his cousins Carmine and Dominick Nichetti. This is my family. My cousins. Name rings a bell doesn’t it?” Donovan asked a shocked Jared Dulet.

“Nichetti as in the Nichetti crime family?” Jared asked, scared shitless now.

“Hey, he’s not as stupid as you said he was, cous,” Dominick replied to Donovan.

“Yeah, he is,” Donovan replied as Michael held a stack of papers in front of him.

“He’s just a little weak ass pussy who can’t get none without forcing himself on women. Punk ass. I hate punk ass men,” Carmine replied punching his fist into his other open palm.

“You’ve been a busy little shit, Dulet. All these women you’ve raped, about 15, 20…” Michael replied flipping through the papers, but was interrupted.

“That we know of,” Donovan said.

“And all of them dropped the charges against you thanks to big bucks Daddy paying them off,” Michael said.

Jared had the nerve to grin.“They wanted it. They all wanted me. Not a crime.”

“Please, just let me crack him one, just once,” Carmine replied.

“You'll get your chance later, don’t worry,” Dominick replied to his brother, scaring the shit out of Jared Dulet.

Michael glared at Jared and read off some of the things that he did to one woman. “He slipped something into my drink at the party and when I awoke, he was inside of me, forcing himself on me. My hands and feet were tied and he told me if I screamed he would stab me. He grazed the knife down my face and after he came, he forced himself into my….and tore it to shreds. I had to get stitches and was in an immense amount of pain. He acted as if what he was doing was perfectly normal. I don’t know if I”ll ever recover from this. Why did this happen to me?”

“Hey some people like it rough, right Tarrington, like Nyla. She loved it and then cried rape. She was so full of shit. She wanted it! Hey, that pretty little wife, hmmm, I wonder. You have good taste, dude. That bitch is hot! I wouldn’t mind getting a piece of that. She looks like she likes it rough, am I right Tarrington? I wouldn’t mind giving it to her…” but Jared didn’t get to continue because Donovan punched him in the jaw. Jared yelled out in pain.

“Damn, that felt good,” Donovan replied. Carmine and Dominick stood with their arms crossed next to them.

“What you did to Nyla was fucking sadistic, man! You put your hands all over Tavin and then you pull a knife on her to try and make her go with you so you can make her do what you want? You ain’t shit, man! I should have let Cameron kill your ass,” Donovan replied as Carmine pulled him away.

“Keep your hands clean, cous, remember?” Carmine reminded Donovan as he shook his head yes.

“Yeah, I don’t want you to end up where this bastard is going. Say freakboy, do you remember a Carla Winthrop and a Stacy Phillips?” Michael asked.

Jared spit out blood and smiled at him. “No, those names don’t ring a bell. I mean, I don’t remember the names of all the women I fuck. Why? Did they get a Dulet Dickdown, too?”

“He’s a funny mutha fucka, ain’t he?” Carmine asked laughing.

“Yeah, a fuckin’ riot. Why didn’t you tell us that besides being a rapist and a thief that he was a fuckin’ comedian, cous?” Dominick asked Donovan.

“Didn’t know the prick had a sense of humor,” Donovan stated.

“Can I knock his teeth down his throat now?” Carmine asked.

“Patience, little brother,” Dominick replied.

“Yeah, cous, you’ll get a piece of him soon enough. Those women remember you, you asshole, one from November of last year and one from January of this year. They pressed charges and they’re going to testify. We have plenty of witnesses as well. Oh and how are those dummy corporations going? Looks like they made plenty of money,” Michael responded with a grin.

Jared looked up with the most shocked look on his face.
“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“And the nominee for best actor goes to a piece of dog shit who has to drug women to get the pussy,” Dominick replied as they all laughed.

“Cameron’s investigator found a lot of shit on you, man. Like the tens of millions of dollars that you had people invest into dummy corporations. Yeah, a few of those folks ratted you out and took a deal. You’re looking at a lot of jail time, my friend,” Donovan said with a smile.

“Oh, and your pops had no idea you were doing it and made sure he was not included in any way shape or form. So no help from pops, kid. Sorry,” Michael replied with a grin. Jared just sat there in shock with his mouth wide opened, saying nothing.

“You got nothing to say now, how smart ass?” Donovan asked.

“Now who’s getting fucked with no Vaseline?” Carmine asked as they all laughed.

“Oh, don’t worry dude. You’re going to a prison where most of our family has life long sentences, so they are going to treat you real nice and friendly. They’ll make you feel right at home, you know what I mean?” Dominick asked.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do this to you, you shit. When you mess with my friends, you mess with me, and you gotta pay the price. The feds have all the information. They’ll be picking you up soon, but not before my cousins beat the living shit out of you, so you’ll remember, don’t ever fuck with my friends. If you try to retaliate from prison in any kind of way, forget about it. The Nichetti family owns the prison. We’re gonna know every move you make, shithead. So if Nyla or Tavin even get an apology letter, you may find yourself dead with a shank up your ass. Capiche’,” Donovan replied with a look that could kill and a smile as cold as ice.

“Thanks Mike, for everything. You better leave. It’s going to get ugly and you’re a good cop. I don’t want you losing your job over this,” Donovan replied as his cousin hugged him.

“Make sure you give him a swift kick in the ass for me. Oh, and Dulet? Drop the soap,” Michael said with a grin as he shook his other cousins hands. He left the darkened storage room and Donovan sat back down and smiled at Jared.

“Do what you want, but don’t kill him. He’s got a comfy jail cell to live in for about 30 to 50,” Donovan told Carmine and Dominick who were cracking their knuckles, pulling on brass knuckles and smiling.

“Now, the fun begins,” Carmine replied with a sinister grin as he pulled Jared up by the neck and punched him in the mouth. Carmine and Dominick began to beat the crap out of Jared as Donovan sat and watched, with Trey, Nicholas and Cameron looking on in the corner. Donovan stood up to leave but leaned down and smiled at Jared as his cousins continued to beat Jared.

“Now who’s laughin’ bitch?” Donovan asked as he kicked him in the stomach and spit on him.

Donovan motioned to the figures in the room to leave with him. When they got outside, Donovan’s driver opened the limo for them and they all climbed in and took off their hoods.

“It’s over. Finally. Thanks, D,” Cameron replied as he let out a sigh of relief.

“No problem,” Donovan replied as they sat in silence for a few minutes. Then Trey began to speak.

“D, that was some really hardcore shit in there. I ain’t never seen you like that,” Trey replied.

“Must have been my Nichetti blood comin’ out of me. Blame it on my moms,” Donovan replied with a laugh.

“It couldn’t have happened to a better person,” Nicholas replied.

“They could have done worse, you know, but that punk needs to rot in jail for all the shit that’s he’s done. I did that for you two. For Nyla and for Tavin and for all the other innocent women he hurt. You know you three are my fam. I always got your back. I told you, it was going to get handled, didn’t I?” Donovan asked as they all looked at Donovan. Donovan was always the peacemaker, the quiet one. They never saw this side of Donovan.

“Remind me not to make “the Don” angry anytime soon,” Cameron replied as they all just looked at each other, then laughed.

*********************************************************
Cameron watched the look of relief on Tavin’s face when she saw Jared Dulet on the news two days later being carried away by the police. He never told her what they did and she didn’t need to know. He was sitting on a barstool when Tavin hugged him so tight around the neck that he could barely breathe.

“Cameron, did you hear that? Thank God,” Tavin replied as she hugged him.

“Uh huh. Um, Tav, I can’t breathe,” he replied as she let him loose and put her arms around his waist.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so glad that this is over. All those poor women and I’m so glad that I hadn’t worked on any of those dummy accounts,” Tavin replied with a sigh.

“Yeah, I know,” Cameron replied as he rubbed her back.

“Whatever you did, thank you, thank you,” Tavin replied as she kissed him on the cheek and on the lips. Cameron caught her face in his hands and looked down into her eyes.
His thumbs rubbed her face.

“You don’t have to thank me for protecting you, lovely. That’s my job. Alright?” Cameron asked as she shook her head yes. He gave her a peck on the lips, then one on the forehead and hugged her to him for a few minutes. Tavin turned her back to his front and stood as he hugged her waist. Cameron heard his cell phone rang and Tavin leaned over, grabbed it and gave it to him.

“Thanks, sweetheart,” he replied as he kissed her on the neck and opened his phone.

“Hello. Yeah, I saw. He’s going to be locked down for a good minute. He just got what was coming to him. Yeah. Thanks, lil bro’. Yeah. Ha ha, you got jokes. No, I don’t know any loose women that I can hook you up with. No I will not ask Tavin if she’s ready to dump me and let you be her love slave! Get off the phone, boy. Yeah, I’ll tell her. Peace,” Cameron said as Tavin smiled.

“Taylor, of course,” Tavin said as Cameron put his chin on her shoulder.

“Of course. He told me to tell you hello and whenever you’re ready to upgrade, holler at your boy,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“Taylor is always good for a laugh,” Tavin said.

“Yeah, he is. So, what do you want to do tonight? Trey called me earlier and asked if we wanted to go out with them? You game?” Cameron asked.

“That’s cool. So, someone has a birthday coming up,” Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her neck.

“Yeah. The big three O,” Cameron smiled.

“So, do you have any ideas of what you want?” she asked.

“Tavin, you really like setting yourself up by asking loaded questions like that,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“Your mind is always in the gutter,” Tavin said as Cameron whispered in her ear.

“You know you like it. But I know one thing I do want. I’ve been asking you about it for awhile,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled and turned around.

“To move in here?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah. You practically live here anyway. You love this place, your job is 10 minutes away. Half your clothes are already here, baby,” Cameron stated.

“I know,” Tavin said thinking about it.

“That would be a great present. Then I could have my way with you anytime I want,” Cameron said as the back of his hand caressed her left cheek.

“Oh, so that’s what this is about. You having easy access to the goods,” Tavin replied as Cameron placed both his hands on her ass squeezing it.

“Yeah and I just like having you with me. After everything that went down with Dulet, I want you to be safe. I feel better when I know you’re here. There’s nothing like waking up to your pretty little face. My day just starts off better when I wake up next to you, baby, that’s all,” Cameron admitted as Tavin smiled. Tavin had thought about the idea, but she was so independent. She didn’t want to give up her independence, but Cameron’s 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 2200 square foot penthouse was something out of a magazine. She did love it and she felt so at home there. She had some serious thinking to do.

“You say the sweetest things,” Tavin replied as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Keep it on the down low, Tav. I secretly like people thinking I’m a self-centered, conceited, pompous ass. Seriously, consider it baby. Think about it. I’ll make it worth your while,” Cameron replied as he smiled at her.

“I’m not going to even ask,” Tavin stated as Cameron laughed and stood up.

“You’re learning, Daniel son. Come on, let’s go get something to eat before we go out,” he replied as Tavin got her purse. Cameron helped her into her coat and as they walked out of the penthouse hand in hand.
Chapter 24 by Chaynetv
Chapter 24

With Jared Dulet finally out of their lives, Tavin and Cameron could finally breathe and just enjoy being a couple. She still hadn’t decided to move in yet and although he hadn't pressured her, he dropped enough hints to make Tavin scream.

For the last two months, Tavin had been running around finalizing everything for Cameron’s surprise birthday party and helping Nyla with wedding preparations. Cameron had been so busy with the restaurant and trying to prepare for the opening that he hadn’t noticed what she was doing right under his nose. Tavin felt that a party was just what the doctor ordered. "My baby needs this. Hell, we both need this,"she thought to herself.

She couldn’t wait to see the look of surprise on his face when he walked into the party. Trey, Nicholas, Taylor, Logan, Josslyn and Donovan were all a big help. Because of her increasing workload at her job and the stress of opening a new restaurant, the couple hadn’t been able to spend as much time together as she would have liked, but she understood.

The morning of his birthday, Tavin was in the shower, humming to herself. She had taken half the day off to take care of some last minute details and was thinking about what things she had to take care of at the office first before she continued with her birthday errands. She was enjoying the hot water when she felt strong arms around her and kisses on her wet shoulder. She could feel his erection hard and thick on her lower back.

“Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,” Cameron sang as he leaned down and grinded on her ass.

“Happy birthday, baby. Boy, are you trying to make me have a heart attack? What's wrong with you?” Tavin asked as he turned her around. He kissed her on the lips, letting his tongue caress hers.

“My bad, sweetheart. You know how I get when I see all this lovely, naked, brown skin wet and today of all days. You know whenever I see you wet like this, all I wanna do is fuck the shit out of you,” he replied as he gave her a searing once over. He looked between her legs, biting and licking his bottom lip. His fingers traveled down her midsection and to her clit, catching her by surprise. He slowly licked her lips with the tip of his tongue as she moaned, kissing her once more. His finger passed over her clit and Tavin gasped. The man had magic fingers, she thought.

“Ummm,” Tavin moaned.

“Come on baby, let me fuck the shit out of you. It is my birthday,” he whispered as he spread her legs with his knee and entered her with two fingers. Tavin’s head fell back against the shower wall as the water fell over her. Cameron couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. He thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

“Umm, baby,” she whispered as he pulled her legs around his waist.

“Beautiful, baby…just beautiful. Damn, I love you,” he whispered as he stroked his fingers inside of her and looked at her face. Tavin held onto his shoulders as she humped his fingers. Tavin began to scream her orgasm and as she finished, his fingers departed. Tavin felt empty and complained.

“And I love you, too, but you ain’t right. Why did you…come on Cam, I can’t take it. I need you inside…,” Tavin whispered, still orgasm dazed as Cameron entered her with such force, she came again, moaning loudly. The action made her eyes pop open and she stared into those beautiful green eyes of his. Cameron kissed her hungrily as they looked at each other. He began to move slowly as he cursed, her moistness clamping around him tightly.

“Oh, shit! I’m right here, lovely. I’m right here. Hold on baby,” he whispered. He bit down on his bottom lip and cursed.

“Damn, so good baby, so good. I love it,” he whispered as he moved in and out of her steadily. She felt too good, he thought, too damn good. Cameron then realized he didn’t have a condom on. Damn, just like the time on the bar, he thought. But he was far too gone to even think about pulling out now. The only way I would leave this is if somebody shot me, he thought as he stroked in and out of her tight, moist heat. She felt too good, he thought as he stroked long, hard and deep into her. He felt as if he could go deeper as he whispered in her ear.

“I want to go deeper, baby. You’re so good baby, so good. I need to go deeper. Can I?” he asked as he pulled her leg up, trying to hold on until she came.

Tavin just moaned in appreciation and said,” Oh shit." He began to move faster and faster as Tavin’s moans became louder.

“Oh…I’m coming, Cameron!” she yelled as her legs tightened around his waist. Her walls clenched tighter around him and he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Oh, shit, baby!” he groaned loudly as he thrusted roughly and deeply inside of her, emptying his seed into her welcoming, hot moistness. He came so hard, he thought he was seeing stars. He didn’t want to pull out of her and he was still hard. Tavin wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and her arms were now around his neck. She kissed his wet shoulders and sighed. When he began to soften he pulled out of her reluctantly. Tavin let out a disappointing sigh. She felt so high, so good. She didn’t remember exactly what she was supposed to be doing at the moment. Then, Cameron began to help her by rubbing her bath sponge over her breasts.

“Now that’s how you start off the day,” she whispered as he washed her.

“You ain’t gonna get no complaints from me. Come on baby, let’s get clean. We both have to go to work. But, thank you for a great birthday morning,” he replied with a grin as he kissed her.

“You know me. Always willing to give,” she replied as they helped each other shower so they could begin their day.

************************************************

“Alright, we treated you to lunch. Now, what’s with all the cloak and dagger, birthday boy?” Nicholas asked as he looked at Cameron as Trey and Donovan walked into the store.

“Just follow me and shut up. I’m nervous enough as it is,” Cameron stated as he walked, biting his bottom lip. When they reached their destination, they looked at him. The saleswoman left the merchandise out and walked away. As Cameron told her thank you, he cleared his throat and began to speak to his boys.

“Alright, I know what you’re thinking and hell, I don’t know what I’m thinking. That’s bullshit. I do know what I’m thinking, but…alright I know this is weird. But, I’ve been thinking about this for a quite awhile now and this feels right. So, what do you think about this one. Very pretty, not too flashy, right?” Cameron asked as he showed them a 3.5 princess cut platinum ring with 2 ½ carat pear shaped diamonds on the side. It was pretty, not flashy, and unique. It was just like Tavin.

Nicholas broke the silence as they watched their friend look at the ring.

“I know that it’s your birthday and all, and you like nice shit, but a diamond ring? That’s a little gay, man,” Nicholas replied as they laughed.

“Even for a pretty mutha fucka like you that is going a bit far,” Trey responded as Cameron grinned.

“Fuck yall. You know who this is for, you bastards,” Cameron replied as he put the ring back on its’ stand and looked at the other ones.

“Cameron, she won’t even move in with you. You think you’re ready for this?” Donovan asked as Cameron looked at a 5 carat with large baguettes on the side and diamonds around the solitaire, then passed. It was too flashy and he knew his baby wouldn’t like it.

“Naw, she wouldn’t like that. She’d say some shit about not being Liberace’s bitch or something,” he replied as he picked up a 6 carat with diamonds around the solitaire and round diamonds on the side and looked it over as he grinned.

“And to answer your question, D, I don’t know…yeah. When do you ever know anything for sure. The only thing I know is that I am crazy in love with that girl and life is short. That Dulet shit got to me. I don’t want anyone to hurt Tavin ever again. I want to be the one to look out for her, to love her. So, I’m going to do this…I don’t know when or where, but soon. She deserves it,” Cameron replied as he went back to the 1st ring.

“Cam, you know you are my boy, but Tavin’s my girl. So, I’m asking you, are you for real?” Nicholas asked with a serious look on his face.

Cameron smiled and said, “Nick, I love her. She’s my heart and you can’t live without your heart, right?”

Nicholas smiled at him and clasped his hand on his shoulder. “The first one. Not too big, not too small, not flashy. You picked out the right one. She’s going to love that.”

Cameron picked the first ring back up and looked at it. Yeah, she would love it, he thought.

***********************************************

“Aw, baby how could you let my parents rope you into this? It’s my birthday. I know the reason I’m here is because they knocked boots without a glove, and I really appreciate it, but, I thought it was just going to be me and you tonight. That outfit that’s hugging your body emphasizes just that…me and you, no one else,” Cameron whined as they pulled up to the hotel. Tavin looked down at her white rope halter blouse, fitted black jeans and black high heeled sandals and laughed.

“I do look good, huh?” Tavin asked as Cameron gave her a once over.

“Hell yeah…you know you do. Have mercy on me…that ass, damn. Come on, Tav. Let’s get in the back, you take off those jeans and your panties and spread those sexy ass legs of yours so I can get a taste,” Cameron replied slowly licking his lips.

“As tempting as that sounds... no,” Tavin replied as Cameron leaned over and licked the shell of her left ear.

“Come on baby, do we have to go? You're wearing those ass grab jeans and that sexy white blouse and you expect me to be excited about having dinner with my parents? Come on, this ain’t fair,” Cameron whined as his right hand ran up and down her left thigh.

Tavin leaned over and kissed him. “Quit your bitchin’ and come on. We don’t have to stay long. Your parents just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, that’s all.”

“They did this morning with that check. I just really wanted to be alone with you,” Cameron replied as he gave the valet his car keys and walked around to help Tavin out of her seat.

“And you will…later. Just wait. I have a surprise for you,” Tavin replied as they held hands, walking into the hotel.

Cameron grinned and stopped walking to look down into her eyes. “Ooh really. Is it a good one?”

Tavin smiled and nodded yes. “A very good one.”

“Does it involve you being naked?” Cameron asked with a sly grin pulling her closer.

“Maybe. So, come on, let your parents have this time with you and if you’re a good boy, I’ll be very good to you later. Come on, we’re going to be late,” Tavin replied as she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Tavin walked away from him and Cameron tilted his head to the side, walking slowly behind her, his eyes transfixed on her swaying hips and her behind.

“Cameron, walk up and stop staring at my ass,” Tavin replied as she stopped walking. He took her hand and smiled.

”Can’t help it, baby. 'The most beautifullest thing in this world is just like that. I get in you',” Cameron replied quoting Keith Murray as he walked up to her and slapped her ass.

"Damn, how romantic. Old school rap to express the way you feel about my ass," Tavin replied as Cameron still gripped her behind.

"Come on, baby. Even you know that line was the shit. So, you want to blow this off and let me get in you, sexy?" Cameron asked as he kissed her ear lightly. Tavin felt the shivers go up her spine, but she was not going to give in.

“Maybe later. Now walk up or you will not be seeing the most beautifullest thing or what’s under these jeans for a minute,” Tavin replied as she pulled him by the hand.

“Alright, sexy, I’m going to be good. Lead the way,” he replied as he followed Tavin into one of the ballrooms to meet his parents.

When he arrived, it was dark. The next thing he knew, the lights came on and the music was put on blast. “Happy Birthday,” was yelled. There were at least 200 people there and he ran his hand over his face as Tavin stood near his parents and his boys.

“Aw, man, y’all are too much. You knew about this and you didn’t give me a hint?” Cameron asked Tavin as he pulled her to him.

“Knew about it? This was all her idea, her doing…with a little help, of course,” Josslyn replied with a grin.

“I figured you needed some fun. You like it?” Tavin asked as he smiled at her.

“Yeah, baby. It’s great. Thank you,” he replied as he leaned down and kissed her. For the 1st 30 minutes, he said hello to as many people as he could. Two hours later, he had danced with his girl and was tired. He decided to hang out with his friends as he watched Tavin dance with her friends.

“You know, you guys could have told me about this. This party is sick, man,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“Yeah, it’s cool. So, I don’t see a ring on Tavin’s finger. You punked out, didn’t you?” Trey asked.

“No. You don’t listen to shit. I told you, when the time is right, I’ll ask her. Oh, and she decided to move in with me. I came home today and all her luggage and her shit was there and I was grinning like I was stuck on stupid,” Cameron replied.

He then continued in a fake, Tavin like voice “ So, she says, ‘Happy birthday, again. But before you get too excited, we gotta talk. First off, I’m not all that geeked up about waking up early in the morning, and you know that, so you're going to have to help me out. I don’t cook on Monday’s, Friday’s and Saturday’s so don’t ask me nothin’ about what we're gonna eat on the days in question. Also, be mindful of my mood swings. If I don’t want to talk to your ass at that moment in time, walk away and wait for me to talk to you. Furthermore, I’m not your maid, so pick up your shit. Now, I’ll do your laundry, but I don’t want to see dirty socks and drawers and shit all over the place. Oh, and you are going to have to give up half of that closet, because I that hall closet isn't enough and you’re going to get rid of that ugly ass plaid chair. I also want to change those ugly ass, manly ass curtains and replace them with roman shades, okay? Oh and if you eat all of my Reese’s cups and drink all of my fruit punch, replace it, alright? Oh, and one last thing. Just because you got in house booty, does not mean it’s at your disposal at all times. If I’m not with it, I ain’t with it. Are we clear? Okay, now help me get this stuff out of the way before we go.’ Bossy ass female”.

Donovan, Trey and Nicholas laughed. “Yeah, that’s Tavin alright,” Nicholas stated as they stood around and watched the dance floor. This went on until Cameron saw a guy trying to push up on Tavin.

“I gotta break something up. If you’ll excuse me,” Cameron replied as he walked to the dance floor.

“Mind if I cut in?” Cameron asked as Tavin gave him a tipsy smile.

“Sure, birthday boy. You, scram!” Tavin replied to the guy who kept staring at her until Cameron pulled her by the waist and raised his eyebrow.

“You heard her. Step,” Cameron replied as the guy walked off. Cameron danced in back of her, grinding into her and holding her waist.

“So, I see you and the poster boy for birth control were enjoying yourself,” Cameron replied into her ear as Tavin gyrated and danced in front of him.

“Aw…are you jealous?” Tavin asked.

“Not at all, but dude was about this close to getting beat down. Besides, no one can roll on this ass but me,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“Oh, really,” Tavin inquired as the uptempo turned into a slow song. Cameron turned her around and pulled her close.

“Yep. So, tipsy girl, how did you find time to do all this?” Cameron asked as they slow danced.

“You know me. I can do it all,” Tavin replied looking up into his eyes.

“Oh yeah. So, you know all this grinding is getting me very horny. I really want to get in those jeans, lovely. Do we have to stay long?” Cameron asked as his lips nipped her ear. Tavin sighed.

“Nope. It’s your birthday and I do have one more surprise for you. You want to leave now and get your surprise?” Tavin asked.

“Hell yeah. Let’s go,” Cameron whispered as they slipped out of the party.
Chapter 25 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
Strong sexual situations.
Chapter 25

They walked through the penthouse doors, wrapped in each others arms, kissing and groping each other. They walked into the living room as Tavin pushed Cameron back into his leather chair, still kissing him. With one final peck, she stood up and walked away.

“Ooh, I like it when you’re all rough and take charge and shit,” Cameron replied.

“Yeah, I know you like it rough. Alright, are you ready for your surprise?” Tavin asked seductively.

Cameron pulled her back to him, holding her hips. He proceeded to pull up her shirt, nipping her stomach with his lips.

“Yes,” he whispered. Tavin pushed him back.

“There are rules that you have to follow,” Tavin said.

“As long as the end result is you naked and me getting to tap that, I’ll do whatever you want,” Cameron replied as he sat back, looking sexy as hell in the chair.

“You are so damn easy. Alright, 1st rule…no touching or moving until I say so. 2nd rule…close your eyes when I tell you to and don’t open them until you hear the music. 3rd rule…no getting out of that chair until I say,” Tavin replied as she ran off.

Cameron gave her a sexy grin as he winked at her. “Ooh, I like this. Sounds freaky.”

“I’m sure you will like it…perv,” Tavin yelled.

“You’re not going to tie me up or anything are you?” Cameron asked.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out. Now shut up. I’m busy,” Tavin said.

“How in the hell are you gonna tell me to shut up? It’s my birthday,” Cameron said.

“And I could give a lovely fuck. Now, would you just cooperate and relax. Sometimes, you really talk just too damn much. I got a little buzz going and I’m feeling good. Shut up and sit back,” Tavin yelled through the door as Cameron laughed.

“I love you, with your mean ass,” Cameron replied.

“Yeah, yeah. Zip your lips. Now close your eyes,” Tavin replied as she stepped out of the room and ran to the stereo. She grabbed the remote and stood close to Cameron. She pressed play on the stereo and the first strains of music began to waft through the penthouse. Cameron opened his eyes and his mouth dropped to the floor.

“Isn’t this something you wanted?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah…uh hu…damn,” was all he could say. She looked too sexy for words. Tavin mouthed the words to the song as she stood in front of him. She was dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, moving her hips.

Can’t Get Enough by Tamia
[Spoken]1st part of song
I know you usually don’t hear me talk like this
But I got a little game that I want to play
Are you ready?


“Hell yeah, I’m ready…Baby you look…,” he said as Tavin put her finger on his lips. She licked her lips and mouthed the words as she danced and stripped to the song. Cameron just clenched his hands on the armrest of the chair.

[Verse 1]
When I think about you…
I think about giving myself to you
Cause you know I want you babe
And…I will do anything
I know that you’re thinking the same thing babe


Tavin unbuttoned the shirt slowly, taking it off seductively and throwing it to the floor. She took the tie off and walked up to him, placing it around his neck.

(Rest of song)
So come and get it, get it (come and get it)
I’m so excited
I can’t hide my feelings (Get it)
I wont stop until we start over and finish (finish)
Tonight it’s all about my baby
I’m feenin for, you get me high
I can’t stop, you feel me right?

[Chorus X2]
Close the door
Bed or floor
I just want more
I can’t get enough of you
What I got in store
It’s all of yours
I just want more
I can’t get enough of you


Cameron just stared at her, licking his lips. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. She was dancing and moving so sensually and so unhibited that he didn’t know how he was going to keep his hands off her. By this time she was taking off the skirt and she walked to him dressed in the sexiest teddy he had ever seen.

“Damn,” he whispered when she came and straddled him, mouthing the words.

[Verse 2]
When I think about us
I think about the way that we make love
The way that you make me sweat
Make me want a cigarette
And I ain’t no smoking chick
But you got me wantin’ it
So don’t stop (Yeah)


Tavin stood, bent over touching her toes in his face and sat on his lap backwards, rolling her behind on his erection. Cameron was biting his bottom lip, trying hard not to grind on her, whispering,”Damn”. The next thing he knew, her right leg was over his left shoulder and she was moving so sexy, he didn’t know how long he could take it.

(Verse 2 continued)
You making me high (Ohhhhh)
I feel it right there (Yeah)
We tossing and turning
So keep it right there (Yeah)
My adrenaline is pumping right
Stomach muscles getting tight
Skin so wet my fingers slidin’
Gonna take you to a place
You ain’t never been (Again and again, want you to feel it baby)
Ohhh ohhhh….I’m bout to handle my business, baby that’s (You…)
Make sure you handle Me, too

[Chorus X2]
Close the door
Bed or floor
I just want more
I can’t get enough of you
What I got in store
It’s all of yours
I just want more
I can’t get enough of you


Tavin removed her leg and just moved in front of him, licking her lips, running her hands all over her body, dipping to the floor and standing back up, continually moving. Cameron kept clenching his fists trying not to grab her.

(Another verse)
Put on a little show
To let your baby know
By then I should be screaming uncontrollably
Hope your ready to stay up
One time is not enough (One time)
Cause nothing’s too much baby
You’re just what I want baby

[Chorus]
Close the door
Bed or floor
I want more
I can’t get enough of you
What I got in store
It’s all yours
I just want more
I can’t get enough of you


Tavin finished her lap dance, dressed in just the teddy and she leaned over and kissed Cameron on the lips as she straddled him.

“Can I just say that was the coolest fucking thing ever?” Cameron said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing it.

“Yes, you may,” Tavin asked as she continued to tease his neck with her lips. Cameron still had his hands to the side.

“That was the coolest fucking thing ever! You look so fucking sexy! Damn!,” Cameron whispered.

“Thank you. So, did you like that because I liked doing it for you,” Tavin said, running the tip of her tongue along his bottom lip as he tried to calm down.

“You feel that?,” Cameron whispered lowering his eyes to his erection.

“Yeah,” Tavin whispered back, rubbing herself along it. Cameron took in a deep breath.

“That’s how much I loved it,” he replied, trying his hardest not to touch her.

Tavin whispered in his ear, “Good. Happy birthday, baby. You have about 54 minutes left until your birthday is over. We can do anything you want.”

Cameron’s eyes widened. “Anything?”

“Anything. Oh, by the way…you can touch me now.”

“About time,” he whispered as he wrapped his hands around her waist and plunged his tongue into her mouth. Tavin’s fingers snaked through his hair as she kissed him back. There was moaning and heavy breathing. Cameron captured her left nipple through the teddy and sucked on it.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she held his head. Cameron’s fingers found his to his pants as he continued to lave her breast through the teddy. Tavin helped pull his pants and boxers down and off. She sat back on his lap, kissing him again. Cameron’s fingers went between her legs and stroked feeling buttons.He kissed her shoulders as he continued to stroke between her legs.

“Oh, baby, you’re so wet. Damn, I want you. Oh, thank you, lord. This thing has a snap crotch! Good,” he whispered as his fingers hurriedly unsnapped the crotch. He pulled up the teddy, and cursed.

“Lovely, I don’t…oh shit,” he whispered but Tavin began to sank down on him. His head went back as he groaned and she moaned. They looked into each others eyes, then his head went back again.

“You feel so good, baby. I want you, Cam. I love you. Come on baby, doesn’t if feel good,” Tavin whispered as she looked into his eyes that were damn near closed. Tavin closed her eyes as she began to move on top of him.

“Hell yeah...shit,” he whispered as Tavin rode him. His hands gripped her hips to keep her where she was. He couldn’t take it, her warmth closing and tightened as she went down and up on his hardness.

“Ride me baby, don't stop,” he whispered as she moved faster. Cameron began to thrust up harder into her. The next thing he knew, she was yelling out his name and he was coming hard inside of her. Tavin leaned against his chest, drained and smiling. Cameron’s head leaned back as he tried to calm himself, running his hands down her sweat slicked back. After a few minutes, he picked her up, with her legs around his waist as walked her into the bedroom.

“I still have 41 minutes left,” he whispered as he deposited her on the bed, spreading her legs with his knee. Tavin giggled as he leaned down and kissed her lips softly, taking off the rest of the teddy.

“This thing looked positively scrumptious on you, but it’s got to go. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,” he whispered as he slid his pulsing length back into her warmthness once more.

*********************************************************
Cameron glanced at the clock, which said 11:26am. He ran his hands through his hair as he stared at Tavin. She was curled up into him, with her mouth slightly open, slightly snoring. It was the cutest sight he’d ever seen. Who would have thought i would love someone this much, he thought as he stared at her sleeping form.

“Must be the booze,” he replied, referring to the slight snoring as he ran a finger over her eyebrows, her nose, then her cheeks. He smiled and kissed her forehead as he got up to use the bathroom.

Last night…or this morning was really incredible, he thought. They were all over the bedroom and the shower again. He couldn’t get enough of her. She really opened herself up to him and he loved every minute of it. He left the bathroom and looked at Tavin who was still asleep. He grinned mischievously as he thought of the perfect way to wake her up.

Tavin was dreaming about Cameron and that wonderful tongue of his again, she thought as she moaned. Her eyes flitted open and she looked down to see a dark head between her legs, then beautiful green eyes look up at her. She laid her head back as she stared at him and bit her bottom lip as Cameron licked the seam of her sex with his tongue.

“Umm, Cameron, what are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?” she asked, her right hand running through his short hair, her legs widening.

“No, I’m eating breakfast,” and his head went back down, slowly and deliberately feasting on her. Tavin moaned as her hands gripped his head. 20 minutes after her 3rd orgasm, she smiled.

“Now that’s a good way to wake up,” she replied.

“You can wake up like that everyday if you want to. I don’t mind. I love the way you taste,” he replied as he licked her wetness off his lips. Tavin grinned.

“I definitely want,” she said as stretched her arms and her eyes glanced at her left hand and saw the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. Cameron licked his way back up to her and put his chin on her belly as he looked at her.

“Cameron, this is…is this what I think it is?” Tavin asked.

Cameron smiled widely and replied, “Yeah.”

“It’s so beautiful,” Tavin said as she looked at it.

“Just like you. So, do you like it?” Cameron inquired.

“Yes, but…well, I think we need to…” Tavin replied. Cameron kissed her stomach and looked up at her.

“That’s your problem, baby. You think too much. Lovely, it’s simple. I love you. You love me. I can’t see myself without you. It’s not that heavy,” he replied. Tavin began to smile.

“It may not be that heavy, but it’s not that simple,” Tavin said biting on her thumbnail, thinking too hard, as usual.

“Well, it ain’t rocket science and I can see your forehead wrinkling. And stop chewing that nail. See, you’re thinking about it too much already. Do me a favor? Just be quiet and don’t analyze it okay. Just listen, and don’t say anything smart, because I’m about to get serious, alright?” Cameron asked.

“Okay,” she whispered.

Cameron took a deep breath, then he began to speak.“Tavin, I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I never thought I would want something or someone so bad, but I do. I want you and no one else. I need you. I want you to be my wife. I want you to have my babies. I want to take care of you and give you anything your heart desires, because you deserve it baby and so much more. I don’t want you to ever hurt again. Let me take care of you. I just want you to be happy, and I know I can make you happy. I just want to love you, baby, for as long as I can. Can you handle that? Just say yes and I’ll take care of the rest. Tavin Giselle Wilson, will you marry me?” Cameron asked as he slid up to wipe the tears falling from her eyes.

“Are you going to make me call you Big Daddy or something like that?” Tavin asked as she tried to laugh.

“Hmm, that’s not a bad idea. But seriously, will you marry me?” Cameron asked as Tavin looked at the ring and then back at him, tears still falling.

“This ring is so…beautiful. It’s perfect. You picked this out for me?” Tavin asked.

Cameron leaned down and kissed her ring finger. “Yeah. I saw it and it just looked like you.” They sat in silence, staring into each others eyes, one hoping that they won’t get rejected and one thinking about how that ring was what she always wanted from someone who really wanted her for who she was.

“I would be dumb or crazy to turn you down, huh?” Tavin sniffling because of the tears.

“Yeah, I mean, think about it. I’m hot, so between you and me, the babies will be beautiful, I’m not broke, I have good credit, I’m good in bed and I’m a good dude. You better grab me while you can. They don’t make ‘em like me everday,” Cameron replied as he kissed her stomach lightly, not taking his gaze off of her face.

“You are so damn conceited and sweet and hell, you’re right,” Tavin said.

“I wish I had a recorder. I’ve never heard you say that,” Cameron stated as a small patch of silence filled the room. Then, Tavin spoke one word.

“Yes,” Tavin stated loudly.

Cameron grinned as he slowly made his way to her lips. He let out a slow, deep breath.“See, I knew you would see it my way.

“Aggravating ass,” Tavin whispered as they kissed.

“Yeah, I know. Stop flapping that mouth and kiss me,” he said as Tavin readily complied.
Chapter 26 by Chaynetv
Chapter 26

The next few weeks were a blur of activity for Tavin and Cameron. With the restaurant opening in a week, Trey’s upcoming nuptials in a month, as well as Janae’s arrival for the summer, the couple had a lot on their plate and not a lot of time for each other. Her friends flipped when they saw her ring and asked if the couple set a date. Tavin only told them that Cameron told her the engagement would not be long and was giving her a month to think about a date, then he was taking over.

The week also caught Tavin being pumped full of drugs due to some funky virus going around at work. Shannon gave it to her and half of her office had it. Cameron was wonderful with the way he took care of her. On the third day of her sickness, Cameron came home early to find Tavin on the couch, sniffling and looking awful. He put his hand on her head. She still felt a little warm.

“How are you feeling, Lovely?” Cameron asked.

“Not great at all. I hate being sick,” Tavin responded in a gravelly tone of voice.

“I know you do. Damn Shannon. I’ll be right back,” he replied. A few minutes later, he was wearing an old pair of jeans and an old t-shirt, with a surgical mask on his face and a can of Lysol and a towel attached to his hip.

“No, you do not have that on,” Tavin stated in a muffled tone of voice.

“Yes I do. Fee gave it to me. Thanks to Shannon giving you the mini Ebola virus, you’re sick and now the house is a hotbed of germs. Look, baby it doesn’t make sense for both of us to get sick so it stays on and this nice can of disinfectant is now my new best friend,” he replied as he sprayed a Lysol cloud through the house as Tavin gave him the finger.

“Did you have to spray that much, Cameron?” Tavin asked fanning her hand in front of her.

“Yes, I did. As much as I love you, I don’t love your germs and I don’t like being sick, so yeah, they have to go,” Cameron replied as he sprayed some more.

“I can’t get a little kiss?” Tavin asked with a pout. Cameron removed the mask and blew a kiss to her. Tavin stuck out her tongue at Cameron.

“Satisfied?” Cameron asked as he put his mask back on, winking at her.

“That’s it. That’s your idea of a kiss?” Tavin asked.

“No, but that’s all you’re getting right now. I’m sure the breath ain’t that fresh and baby, you’re sick as hell. I mean, you sound like you swallowed rocks and you look kind of bad baby…but I’m stuck with you, so I have to deal with it,” Cameron replied as he placed a glass of orange juice in front of Tavin, pulled down his mask and kissed the top of her forehead. He pulled it back on as he walked away.

Tavin didn’t want him to get sick and she knew that he cared. She smiled when she felt his lips against her forehead as she picked up the juice to take her medicine.

“You really are a dick. I’m going to remember that the next time you want some,” Tavin replied as she sniffled.

“No you won’t,” Cameron stated as he watched her sip some juice and pop her medicine into her mouth.

“Yes, I will…just watch…Achoo!” she said as she sneezed.

“Bless you, baby,” he replied.

“Thank you and I like I was saying, you ain’t getting none,” Tavin stated.

“Whatever. It’s been a four days. You’ll probably be throwing the booty at me once you feel better,” Cameron replied as he wiped down the coffee table in which Tavin had her feet on.

“The hell I will,” Tavin responded as she wrapped her fluffy yellow robe tighter around her. Cameron placed a tray in front of her with homemade chicken noodle soup and crackers.

“We’ll see. Now eat. It’s bad enough you didn’t eat for two days. Can’t have you wasting away,” Cameron replied as he watched her sip some of the soup.

It tasted good, she thought as she took a few more sips from the spoon. “I know there is a personal reason for that statement…a bonehead, idiotic one at that,” she replied as she ate.

“I can’t lose that beautiful thing that you sit on. I wouldn’t be able to go on without it. So eat up, sicky. That ass is staying right where it’s needed,” Cameron replied as he continued to clean and spray the living room.

“Prick,” Tavin replied as she ate her soup. Cameron laughed and kissed her forehead once more as he continued disinfecting the house as he so delicately put it.

***********************************************************
It was a few days before the restaurant opening and Tavin was much better. She only had three days left on the drugs and she would be able to go back to work next week. As she was sipping on some tea one evening, she heard the door open.

“Lovely, you here?” Cameron asked as he walked into the house and locked the door.

“Yes, I am. Hey sweetie,” she replied as she jumped up and ran to the door. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Cameron threw his keys in the basket on the foyer table and hugged her by the waist. Cameron pulled her back and looked into her face. She looked like herself again.

“Hey baby. I guess someone feels better,” he replied.

“Yep. Guess what?” Tavin asked.

“What?” Cameron responded.

“I’m not contagious anymore. I only have to finish the rest of my medicine, and then I’m done with it,” Tavin replied as she kissed his neck. Cameron smiled as he picked her up by the waist and held her.

“That’s good. You’ll definitely be able to come to the opening Friday night, right?” Cameron asked.

“I wouldn’t miss it,” Tavin replied as she grinned at him. He kissed her on the tip of her nose.

“So you really can’t give me Bird Flu anymore?” Cameron asked as Tavin popped him.

“No, I can’t you asshole,” she replied as she resumed to kissing his neck.

“Yeah, someone feels much better,” Cameron sighed as Tavin’s lips traveled along his neck.

“Umm humm. Ooh, you smell…ooh, you smell…so good,” Tavin replied as she kissed his jawline and back to his neck.

“So do you. So, you want to go to Vilera’s?” Cameron asked as his hands cupped her bottom, loving the way her lips felt on his neck.

“Yeah, we could do that or we could order in?” Tavin whispered in his ear. Cameron smiled.

“What happened to “the hell I will,” he replied mimicking her voice as the tip of her tongue went down the column of his neck. Cameron groaned, gripping her ass tight.

“Aw, sweetie, I was drugged up and I talked some smack, you know that. I mean, if you don’t want me, just say so…,” Tavin replied sweetly as the tip of her tongue curved around the shell of his right ear. Cameron licked his lips and groaned once more. He held her and walked to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed. He threw off his shirt and crawled to her, kissing her soundly on the lips. Tavin stared at his beautiful, naked tan chest and grinned as she began to unbutton her shirt. Cameron lightly swatted her hands away and began to unbutton her shirt.

“It’s been eight days. Eight days, lovely. That’s all I’m going to say,” he whispered as he removed her shirt and her front clasp bra. His head dipped to her breasts as her head went back. His mouth attacked her right nipple as she moaned.

“So I take it Vilera’s is out,” Tavin whispered as he dragged his tongue across her chest to her left nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

“Uh duh! I’m lying here, sucking on your breasts, Tav, moaning. We haven’t made love in eight fuckin’ days. I think that it’s safe to say that we may not leave this room for the rest of the night,” he replied as his mouth clasped back onto her nipple. His hands palmed both breasts as she fell back again.

“Yeah, it has been a minute, huh?” Tavin whispered as she felt Cameron’s teeth lightly graze her nipple.

“Yes, baby. Now who’s talking too much?” Cameron asked as he looked up at her, still sucking her nipple into his mouth.

“I’m shutting up…right now,” Tavin moaned as her hands went to his head, keeping them on her breasts.
*********************************************************

“This place is nice,” Felicia replied as she looked around Giselle’s. The opening was phenomenal. The place was packed. The girls sat at a table eating appetizers because their significant others were running around with Cameron all night or sitting at the bar.

“Yeah and the appy’s are mmmmm good,” Liza replied as she popped a stuffed mushroom in her mouth.

“So, how does it feel…mommy,” Tavin asked sipping iced tea and grinning at a four and a half months pregnant Nichelle.

“Like crap, Teedy Tavy. All I do is throw up, eat and sleep. Pregnancy is for the birds,” Nichelle replied as she ate two mushrooms at once, then washed it down with ginger ale.

“But you look so pretty, Nichelle,” Nyla replied as Nichelle laughed.

“You do look beautiful, Shelley,” Tavin replied as she put her hand on top of Nichelle’s.

“Thank you. I am excited, but Donovan is like a kid in a candy store. Every day he brings home something new. It’s ridiculous,” Nichelle replied as everyone laughed.

“At least he’s excited and he does care, Shelley. Be happy of that,” Felicia replied.

“I am, I just…,” Nichelle began but was interrupted by a waiter.

“Excuse me ladies, but the gentlemen over at the bar would like to buy your next round. The gentleman in the green shirt asked me to give this to you maam,” the waiter said, passing a note to Tavin. Tavin looked up at the man and mouthed thank you. He and his friends tipped their drinks at them.

“Ooh, he’s cute,” Nyla replied as she sipped her wine.

“No doubt about that,” Felicia replied.

“Hey, if he wants to spend his money, that’s fine with me,” Tavin replied as she grinned at the guy.

Cameron watched the scene unfold from the far end of the bar. Trey was near the bar and heard the men talking about Tavin and the rest of the ladies and told Cameron.

“Oh, he’s pulling the old drink buying for the friends routine, huh?” Cameron asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Yep. We know that one well,” Trey replied.

“We recreated it,” Cameron responded.

“He was feeling your girl man. I mean, look at that dress. He ain’t the only cat in here that is,” Trey replied, referring to Tavin’s slinky gold dress that dipped low to the waist and exposed her back. She did look extremely sexy, he thought as he looked at her.

“Dude is just dreamin’, that’s all. He could have did better than the note on the napkin though. Watch this,” Cameron replied as he slowly walked to Tavin’s table. He ran his fingertips slowly across her naked back as she turned around.

“Hey Cam,” she replied as he grinned at her.

“Hey Lovely. So, you guys alright?” he asked.

“Yes. This place is amazing and the food is wonderful,” Nyla replied.

“Yeah it is good, but you need to send some more of those cheese rolls, more of the shrimp dip, those chicken eggroll things and more mushrooms over. That wasn’t enough,” Nichelle replied as she grabbed the last mushroom.

“That was four platters of appetizers, Shelley,” Cameron replied.

“Yeah, but we hardly got any. The new mommy here inhaled most of it,” Felicia replied as Cameron laughed.

“That’s not a problem. I’ll send some more over. Look, I gotta get back to…,” he replied as Tavin interrupted him.

“I know. Just don’t forget those appetizers. She might start on us next,” Tavin replied as they all laughed.

“I won’t. I’ll see you later,” he replied looking into her eyes like she was the only person in the room.

“Yes, you will,” Tavin replied licking her lips in anticipation for the kiss she knew was coming.

Cameron leaned down and kissed her softly, but soundly on the lips, and long enough for the guy and his friends to see. Tavin tilted her head upward for more of the kiss, slowly running her fingers through the hair on his nape as she kissed him back. They kissed until they heard Felicia say, “I know there’s a freezer, closet or an office in this joint. Take your pick.”

Cameron smiled against Tavin’s lips as he pulled away, then gave her a short peck.

“How do you know we haven’t broke those in already, Fee?” Cameron asked as they laughed.

“Nasty…just nasty,” Fee remarked.

“You damn right, but it’s all good. My baby likes it,” Cameron replied grinning at Tavin.

“Sure you right,” Tavin replied grinning back.

“Oh and Shelley, hold on, I’ll get those apps out as soon as possible, so don’t eat my girl. That’s my job. Bye baby,” Cameron replied as he winked at Tavin and walked off.

“Bye,” Tavin replied with the hugest grin on her face.

“Umm….nasty, just nasty,” Liza replied as they all shook their head then laughed.

Cameron walked back to the bar and made sure that he stopped one of his managers in front of the men who sent the drinks to Tavin.

“Could you send out another round of appetizers ASAP to my fiancee’s table. I told her she could have anything as long as she wore that dress and she did, so hurry the order along. Thanks, man,” Cameron replied as he walked passed the man, particularly the guy in the green shirt and smiled at him.

Trey just laughed as Cameron walked back to him. He dapped his hand.

“You are cold, dog,” Trey said.

“Maybe, but he knows what the deal is now. I’ll see you later, one of my managers is flagging me down,” Cameron replied as caught Tavin’s eye again. He puckered his lips at her and winked as he walked past the men at the bar once more.

“Enjoy your evening, gentlemen,” Cameron replied with a wide grin on his face as he walked to the back of the restarant. Tavin grinned over at Cameron once more and heard her cell phone ringing. She looked at the number and grinned.

“Hey, Doodles, what’s going on?” Tavin asked.

”Hey Tavy. I miss you,” Janae replied.

“I miss you, too, but I’ll see you in a few weeks,” Tavin replied.

“Well, actually, that’s what I called to talk to you about. I wanted to know if it would be okay if I came there early, say next weekend?” Janae asked, sounding very anxious. It was only 2 weeks earlier, Tavin thought and she did miss her.

“I guess that’s okay, but what’s really going on Janae?” Tavin asked in a concerned tone of voice.

“Mama is just being really ridiculous and I can’t take her for one more minute. I’m finished with exams and everything, so is it really okay? Will Cameron mind? Can I come early?” Janae asked.

Tavin smiled. “Of course you can and I'm sure he won’t mind. Does mama know you want to come a little early?”

“Yes, she does. I think she wants me to leave a little early, too. There is way too much tension in this house. Tavy?”

“What sweetie?” Tavin asked.

“Nothing. So, my flight will be in at 4pm. Will you pick me up or do you want me to get a cab to your house?”

“Of course I’ll pick you up. Are you sure everything is alright?” Tavin asked.

Janae gave a huge sigh of relief. “Now it is. Thank you so much Tavy and I’ll see you next week. I love you.”

“I love you too, little sister. Bye,” Tavin said as she hung up her phone. Nichelle looked at her and Tavin gave her a look that said, it’s fine, but I’ll talk to you later. Janae was just coming early, it was no big deal, Tavin thought to herself. But in the back of Tavin’s mind, something was nagging her and telling her that something was wrong, but Janae didn’t clue her in to anything being wrong. Tavin took another sip of her iced tea and blocked it from her mind.
Chapter 27 by Chaynetv
Chapter 27

“I have a surprise for you,” Cameron stated as he walked up behind Tavin as she was reading the newspaper the next morning. His chin rested on her shoulder as he leaned into her neck to kiss her on it.

“What?” she asked.

“Umm, you smell, ummm,” he replied as he planted light kisses along her neck. Tavin giggled.

“Boy, if you don’t tell me what my surprise is, I’m going to hurt you,” Tavin replied.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise. Just know that I want you to be casually sexy tonight. Alright? Now, give me a kiss. I have a meeting in 30 minutes,” Cameron replied as Tavin turned around and kissed him soundly on the lips. Cameron kissed her once more as he walked backwards to the door with a grin on his face.

“I love you,” he replied as he grabbed his keys.

“I love you too. So, did you buy me something shiny and pretty or did you plan a romantic vacation for two?” Tavin asked.

“I’m not telling you shit. Bye, sexy,” Cameron replied as he winked at her and walked out of the door. Tavin laughed.

“You’re so wrong,” Tavin yelled as the door closed. She looked at her paper.

“How are you going to tell someone that you have a surprise for them and not tell them what it is. Bastard,” Tavin said to herself as she heard her phone ring. She looked at the caller ID and grinned.

“What’s going on little mama?” Tavin asked Nichelle.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to hang with me today. Donovan had to go to the office for a minute and I miss you, girl. So what do you say?” Nichelle asked.

“I say yes. This will be fun and I miss you, too,” Tavin replied as she folded her paper and placed it in her magazine rack.

“There are rules for today, though. No baby talk today and no shopping for baby stuff, teedy Tav,” Nichelle ordered as Tavin laughed. Tavin was just as excited as Nichelle was.

“You have to admit, Shelley, they have the cutest little things for babies. But I guess you have baby burnout, so alright, I’ll agree to that,” Tavin said.

“I’m excited about the baby, but I hear enough about it from Donovan. I just want you and me to spend the day together, and maybe you can tell me what Janae wanted,” Nichelle replied.

“She wanted to come next weekend instead of two weeks from now. It’s cool. I mean, I can find something for her to do until that summer dance program starts, so it’s no biggie. It’s just that….,” Tavin replied as Nichelle interrupted.

“What’s going on Tav?” Nichelle asked.

“She said her and Delia were getting into it, but she’s a 15 year old teenage girl. Of course she’s getting into it with Delia. She’s a, well I won’t say it. I mean, she did give birth to me, if nothing else,” Tavin stated.

“I know you, girl. What’s up? Does Cameron have a problem with Janae coming early?” Nichelle asked.

“No, he’s great actually. He’s fine with her coming early. I just think that maybe something else is going on. I tried to hear if something was wrong, but she sounded fine. Cam did tell me that I am the queen of paranoia, and he does have a point. Delia is aggravating as hell, especially where Janae is concerned. I’m not going to worry about it. I’m just glad Doodles is coming early. So, do you want me to meet you at your place or what?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Say an hour?” Nichelle asked.

“Yeah, an hour. See you soon,” Tavin replied as she hung up the phone. She went into her room and pulled out a hot pink short sleeved Henley and a pair of short khaki cargo shorts with her pink and green crocs. She laid everything out and went to shower. She flat ironed her hair, which was now a mid ear bob and put on some Viva Glam V lipgloss. She spritzed herself with Escada Island Kiss and smiled at her appearance. She grabbed her cell phone, her purse and her keys and walked out of the door to meet Nichelle.
*********************************************************
Tavin enjoyed her day with Nichelle and had enough time to come home, get out of the shower and dress before Cameron walked in. Tavin was in her satin dark purple robe preparing to do her make up as Cameron passed by her and kissed her.

“Hey you. How was your day?” Cameron asked.

“Fun. I went out with Nichelle. It was nice, just me, her and the little bitty belly. How was your day?” Tavin asked.

“Hectic, but we’re making money, so it’s cool. I’m going jump in the shower okay?” Cameron asked.

“Okie dokie,” Tavin replied as Cameron puckered his lips at her. She laughed and gave him a full peck on the lips.

“Alright, then, that’s better,” Cameron replied as he grinned and walked into the bathroom.

30 minutes later, Cameron was dressed in a white tee with a navy blue, white, dark green and black striped vest, with baggy dark denim jeans and green and navy sneakers. Tavin thought he looked extremely sexy.

“Hey, you look…ummm hummm. Am I going to have to beat someone down tonight?” Tavin asked as she walked out, placing a black dangling earring in her ear. Cameron smiled as she walked further in the room. She was wearing a black embellished sleeveless, backless swing top, with a low rise, stretch twill, side pleated short skirt that had a silver buckle. Sexy black, strappy sandals completed the look. Cameron continued to grin.

“I should be asking that same question. You look beautiful, Tavin,” he replied as Tavin put in her other earring. She grinned at him as she walked over to him. He loved to watch her walk, he thought. She was just sexy.

“Thank you,” Tavin replied as she stood in front of him. Her arms went around his neck as she kissed him on the lips. Cameron groaned as he held her by the waist. After the kiss, Tavin wiped her lipgloss of off Cameron’s lips.

“So, what’s my surprise?” Tavin asked as Cameron grinned. He kissed her hands and laughed.

“I ain’t telling you. You’ll have to wait and see. Are you ready to go?” Cameron asked.

“Where?” Tavin asked.

“It’s a surprise, damn it. Just wait. Now come on,” Cameron asked as he held his hand out to her. Tavin took it and rolled her eyes.

“You ain’t right, Cameron,” she replied as he pulled her through the front door.

“Yeah yeah I know, Tav,” he responded as they walked down the hallway to the elevator.
*********************************************************
An hour later, Tavin was singing and dancing on the floor near the stage in Madison Square Garden watching Justin Timberlake perform. She had begged Cameron for months to go, and he constantly told her no. He finally decided to surprise her, because even though he didn’t like the dude, he did like his songs, even if he thought the guy was a prick. He grabbed her close and danced with her when “Take it from Here” and “Until the end of time” was performed. They made out while Justin Timberlake was singing. One guy said, “Get a room” and Cameron just gave him the middle finger and continued to kiss his fiancee’.

Tavin smiled the whole way home. Tavin laid her head on Cameron’s shoulder as she intertwined their fingers in the back of the limo.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was so fun,” Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her fingers.

“You’re welcome, Tav. I still think he’s an asshole, but I like his music…well, Timbaland’s music. He was good, okay, there I said it. Happy now,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled.

“Okay,” she replied and there was a comfortable silence.

“Cameron, are you really sure it’s okay that Janae is coming early?” Tavin asked. Cameron picked up her hand that held her engagement ring and kissed it. He smiled as he looked at it. It looked perfect on her hand.

“Yes, sweetheart, it’s cool. Besides, I was thinking,” Cameron replied as he laced his fingers with hers and kissed them.

“You were thinking? That’s scary,” Tavin replied with a grin.

“Ha ha. Anyway, I was thinking that since she’s going to be here, we might as well keep her extra busy. I need a few more hostesses at the restaurant. Maybe she could work as a hostess and go to her dance program, too. It’ll keep money in her pocket, she’ll be occupied and we won’t have to worry about her running around with any sneaky ass boys. We’d have to get her a work permit since she’s only 15 and she can’t work past 10:00pm, but I think she’d like it. What do you think?” Cameron asked.

“When would she be able to start?” Tavin asked.

“As soon as we get the permit. We can go Monday, she can start Tuesday or Wednesday. What do you think?” Cameron asked. Tavin sat up and smiled at him. She had been wracking her brain to try and find something for Janae to do until her dance program started and here he was giving Janae a job. I love this man, Tavin thought. She straddled his lap and put her arms around his neck.

“I think that I have the smartest, sexiest, sweetest man in the world. How did you know….,”Tavin replied as she gazed into his eyes.

Cameron grinned. “You are the queen of worrying, Tav and I knew you were concerned about leaving Janae in the penthouse all day. So I take it that me thinking this time is totally making you hot?” Tavin leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. His arms wrapped around her waist.

“Yes, it is. So, we’re almost home. You want to go up or do you want to ask the driver to give us a scenic tour?” Tavin asked as she gave Cameron a naughty grin.

Cameron grinned right back at her and pressed a button. “Mr. Coles?”

“Yes sir?”

“Could you drive around for a little bit? My girl wants to see the sights,” Cameron replied and winked at Tavin.

Tavin whispered in his ear as her hand glided down his chest, “I sure do,” and nibbled on his ear. Cameron groaned.

“Of course, sir,” Mr. Coles replied shaking his head.

Cameron released the button as his hands grabbed the back of her head, passionately kissing her on the lips. Tavin’s hands went to his vest and threw it and his t-shirt off. They continued to kiss and Tavin pulled back to lick her lips. She stared at him.

“What’s wrong, lovely?” Cameron asked concerned. His hand cupped her cheek.

“Nothing. I love you,” Tavin whispered. Cameron smiled at her and kissed her lips again, then licked up the column of her neck. He looked back into her eyes.

“I love you, too. So, did you want to just wait until we get home, or are am I going to get some freaky limo love?” Cameron asked as his fingers trailed up and down her spine while he kissed her neck. Tavin’s head went back to give him better access and she smiled.

“What if he hears us?” Tavin asked as Cameron’s fingers went to her skirt, lifting it up.

“Just as long as you don’t scream…ah hell, we may have to wait,” Cameron replied as he winked at her. Tavin kissed him once more.

“No,no, no…just kiss me. Just kiss me,” Tavin whispered as their lips met passionately once again. The limo loving was back on.
*********************************************************
Tavin woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She stretched her body and yawned. She pulled the covers up over her naked body and saw a white piece of paper on a pillow with a pink rose. She grinned as she lifted the rose to her nose to smelled it. She opened the note.

Good morning, lovely,

Sorry I had to leave…you know I didn’t want to leave you and that beautiful, naked body, but something came up at work. I left you some breakfast in the microwave and I shouldn’t be too long. Don’t put on any clothes…please(I’m pouting). I’ll be back soon.

Love,
Me (smiley face)


Tavin looked at the note and laughed. “Now he knows I’m not going to lay in this bed naked all morning.” She jumped out of bed and to the shower. After she showered and changed into a white cami with navy blue drawstring lounge shorts with cutie in white on the behind, she went into the kitchen to eat. After breakfast, she straightened up and as she was bending over to pick something up, she felt a hand cup her right ass cheek.

“Damn it, boy, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Tavin asked as she turned to see a laughing Cameron.

“No, I just wanted to grab your ass. It looks good in those shorts. I told you I wouldn’t be long, baby. Why do you have on clothes? I asked you to stay nekked,” he replied as he pulled her back to his front as he kneeled down. He pulled her cami up and traced a finger along her tattoo. Then his tongue began to trace it as his hands roamed her behind. His lips began to kiss her back as he pulled her top up.

Tavin grinned. “Sorry.”

Cameron turned her around and looked up at her. His hands were on her hips as his tongued dipped into her belly button keeping his eyes locked on her. Her skin was so soft and it smelled and tasted so good all the time. He was addicted to this woman, he thought as he licked her belly button.

“Oh yeah, you’re definitely going to be sorry,” he replied as his hands quickly untied her drawstring. Then, the doorbell rang. Cameron’s face was in her belly as he groaned. He looked up at her, then slowly stood. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her on the lips as he patted her on the ass again.

“Don’t you move, with your sexy ass,” Cameron replied with a wink as he walked backwards to his door. He opened the door and said, “Tav, come here.”

“I thought you told me not to move. Make up your mind, boy, I was kind of…,” Tavin replied as she tied her shorts and walked to the door. She smiled as she saw Janae standing there, but then it fell. Right next to Janae was Delia. All of a sudden, Tavin felt as if she wanted to pass out.
Chapter 28 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
This chapter has strong language and speaks of child abuse.
Chapter 28

Tavin was speechless for a moment. She couldn’t believe what she saw. She hadn’t seen Delia in 10 years and right in front of her was her mother, Delia Bromwell. This can’t be, Tavin thought as her head began to spin and she felt a little dizzy. Cameron saw that she was falling to the side and grabbed her.

“Baby, are you okay?” he asked as she leaned against him.

“Yeah, I just need a minute,” Tavin replied as she stared at her mother.

Cameron just watched and didn’t say anything. He saw the resemblance between the three women and he had to admit, Tavin’s mother was indeed a beautiful woman. She looked so young. Tavin was darker than Janae and her mother, and Janae was darker than her mother and a little lighter than Tavin. He looked over at Tavin and saw the tension etched across her pretty features. This was not going to be good.

“Hey baby,” Delia replied, her light caramel skin glowing. Tavin just stared at this woman who gave birth to her, but was never the mother that she needed. She was still beautiful, Tavin thought as she ignored her endearment.

“I told you not to ever call me that again. Doodles, you’re early,” Tavin replied as she hugged her sister.

“Yeah, well, I couldn’t stay in that house one more minute. Is it okay, Tavy? Cameron?” Janae asked with a look on her face that Tavin had never seen before.

“Of course it is, kid. Come in, ladies,” Cameron replied as stood side by side with Tavin. His hand was on her elbow and Tavin put her left hand in his right. He intertwined their hands as Janae and Delia walked into the penthouse, Janae pulling her suitcase. He looked down into her eyes and let her know he wasn’t going anywhere. Tavin took in a deep breath and Janae turned around.

“Oh, let me get those, Janae,” Cameron replied as he walked over and grabbed Janae’s bags.

“Thanks Cameron,” Janae replied as Delia walked over to Cameron and smiled into his face.

“Are you going to introduce us, Tavy?” Delia asked.

“Hell no,” Tavin replied as she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Delia.

“I’m Cameron Caldwell, Tavin’s fiancee’,” Cameron stated as he held his hand out. Delia shook it and smiled. Tavin could actually see the dollar signs in Delia’s eyes as she looked around the penthouse. Tavin felt like she was going to be sick.

“Nice to meet you, Cameron. Tavin, you have a very handsome fiancé and this house is absolutely incredible, oh, and so is that ring, darling. I can see it from here. Let me get a closer look,” Delia replied smiling as she walked over to Tavin. Tavin snatched her hand away.

“I don’t think so. What are you doing here?” Tavin asked. Cameron sensed the tension and he didn’t want Janae to see it. Plus, he needed reinforcements because this was not going to be pretty.

“Lovely, I’m going to bring Janae upstairs to her room. Okay?” Cameron asked as he looked into her eyes. They said, “Baby, I’m not leaving you. I’m here.”

Tavin nodded and said,”Okay.”

“Come on Janae. My goodness, girl, what do you have in these bags? Rocks?” Cameron asked as he went upstairs with Janae.

“Everything I need for the summer and then some,” Janae replied as Cameron carried her bags upstairs. Janae was talking nonstop, but Cameron wasn’t listening. He nodded and smiled, but he was preoccupied.

“Oh, can I use this computer, Cam?” Janae asked.

“Sure, Janae. I have to make a call. Make yourself at home, kid,” Cameron replied as he left out and dialed Donovan’s house as he walked to another bedroom.

“Hey, D, I need to speak to Shelley. Thanks. Hey, Shelley, it’s Cameron,” he said as he told her what was going on.

“I’m on my way. I’ll just come get Janae and she can spend the night with me, alright?” Nichelle stated.

“Thank you so much, Shell. You should see Tav, I mean, my baby is just…she looks lost, devoid of emotion. I don’t like the way she looks, Shell,” Cameron said his mind on Tavin.

“Damn it. Damn that bitch! Tavin was doing so well and now she shows her ass up. What the fuck does she want? Excuse my French, Cam,” Nichelle said in an angry tone of voice.

“You’re excused,” Cameron replied as he looked downstairs. Tavin was just staring into space and not looking at her mother at all.

“Whatever you do, don’t leave Tavin with Delia for too long. That woman is a piece of work, very charming, very manipulative and just …oooh…and Tavin has so much pent up rage, she may hurt Delia. I don’t want my girl doing time because of that woman,” Nichelle said.

“Okay. Thanks again, Shelley,” Cameron said.

“Don’t thank me. That’s my sister, you know, that. Don’t be fooled by Delia’s beauty and charm, okay? You know, not all women that give birth are mothers and Delia is a prime example of that. Give me ten minutes and Cam?” Nichelle inquired.

“Yes, Shelley?” Cameron asked, peaking downstairs again.

“Stay with Tavin. Do not leave her. See you in a few,” Nichelle replied as she hung up the phone and walked downstairs quickly.

“Well, you’ve done well for yourself, baby. I’m very proud of you,” Delia replied. Tavin looked from the opposite wall and gave Delia a look that was cold as ice.

“I really don’t know why you are talking to me, because I don’t care if you’re proud of me or not. I still don’t understand why you are even here. I told you 10 years ago that I never wanted to see you again and my word is bond,” Tavin stated. Cameron came back downstairs and sat next to Tavin on the sofa. He held her hand in his and Delia looked at them.

“So, Cameron, Janae tells me that you are an investment banker turned restaraunteur,” Delia said as Tavin shook her head no.

“Oh no maam. No small talk here. What do you want? If it doesn’t have anything to do with that sweet kid up there, then you need to go…now,” Tavin stated, a serious look crossing her features.

“That’s precisely who it has to do with. Cameron, if you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to my daughter alone,” Delia replied with a small smile.

Cameron looked at Tavin and she squeezed his hand harder. “This is his house, too and he’s not going anywhere, so whatever you have to say, you can say in front of Cam. He knows everything…everything, so there’s no need for the drama, Delia.”

Delia looked at her daughter and her fiancee’ and realized that he wasn’t leaving. He sat there and waited as Tavin did to hear what she had to say.

Delia cleared her throat, and held both of her hands together. “Your sister and I are not getting along very well, Tavin,” Delia replied running her hand through her long, dark brown hair. Tavin sighed.

“I could only imagine why?” Tavin inquired.

“All we do is argue. She will not listen to reason and I just don’t know what to do,” Delia said.

“Are her grades dropping? Is she getting into trouble at school?” Tavin asked, not wanting to think about what could be going on. The hairs on the back of Tavin’s neck began to stand up. She gripped Cameron’s hand and her face became even more void of emotion.

“No, nothing like that. Well, your sister has been talking on the phone with a lot of boys. I know the boys, I mean, she grew up with all of them. She says that she’s not doing anything, but look at her. She’s got my body, Tavin at 15 and she’s never home. She’s makes it seem as if she’s so caught up with her dancing, running and cheerleading, but I think her little fast behind is using her activities as an excuse to mess around with boys,” Delia stated as she began to wring her hands. Tavin wasn’t buying it. Something else was going on, she knew it.

“What’s really going on, Delia?” Tavin asked as she narrowed her eyes at her mother. Cameron just sat back and said nothing, but he had a very bad feeling about this.

“Yeah, mommy, why don’t you tell her what’s really going on?” Janae asked as she came downstairs, tears rolling down her face. Tavin’s eyes held her sister’s and she knew. Tavin held her sister’s gaze and just stared at her.

“You get your little smart ass back upstairs and let me tell your sister what the problem is before I pop the shit out of you,” Delia replied as she stood to walk to Janae. Tavin stood in front of her.

“You put a finger on her and I’ll break it. Tell me what’s going on Doodles,” Tavin replied as she stood in front of Delia, gave her a look, then turned to Janae.

Janae’s tears began to flow. “I have been talking on the phone with a lot of boys, Tavy but I have not had sex with them, despite what she thinks. That’s what she thought. That’s what daddy thought, too. They caught me kissing Marlon Dileno after he gave me a ride home from a track meet. It was a kiss, nothing more, you believe me right, Tavy?”

Tavin turned around and did not cry, although in the inside she was. She smiled at her sister. “Of course I do, baby sis. Just tell me the rest, okay?”

“Janae, I don’t want to hear this foolishness again because it ain’t nothin’ but…,”Delia stated emphatically as Tavin turned around and pointed a finger at her.

“You just shut the hell up! Let her talk. She’s never lied to me and I know she’s not going to start now. Just be quiet and let her finish. This is my damn house! Let her talk! I’m sorry, Doodles, you can finish,” Tavin replied as she walked up to her sister and held both of her hands. She gave her a small smile and an encouraging nod and Janae continued.

“Well, okay, um, I don’t know where to start,” Janae said looking around biting her bottom lip.

“Sweetie, look at me. Nothing is going to happen to you here. Just tell me, okay?” Tavin asked as Janae swallowed hard then began to speak again.

“After Daddy caught me kissing Marlon Dinello, he would ask me things…sexual things. I told him the truth, that I had never had sex…any kind of sex, but he didn’t believe me. One day, he gave me a hug and his hands grabbed my behind and I felt his…so I stepped back, thinking that maybe I was crazy. A few more weeks passed by and I would catch daddy looking at me with the weirdest expression on his face, kind of creepy.

Well, we had half of days for exams and I was home early. Mommy was gone and Daddy was there. He asked me about boys and sex again and I walked away. He grabbed me by arms and said, “Well, baby, if you want to learn about sex, I’ll teach you” and he began to touch me and he made me touch him. I told him I didn’t want to do that, that it was wrong and he told me it was perfectly natural and if I didn’t tell anyone, it wouldn’t be wrong. I tried to get away, but he was so strong, Tavy. He told me that if I told, mommy would hate me and would send me away. He put his fingers inside of me and made me touch him. I was so scared. He tried to make me put his thing in my mouth and that’s when Mommy came home. I kicked him and I ran to her and I told her what he did. He said that I was crazy and I was just a little fast ass girl who was making up things. You know what she did? She agreed with him and told me that there was no way that a man would do that to his own flesh and blood child. This happened about a month ago.

The final time he came into my room, I kicked him in the you know what with both legs and ran out of the house. I called Danielle, you know my best friend Danielle, and promised her to secrecy. I stayed at her house and for the last week, I locked myself in my room. I couldn’t take it, Tavy. Why would he hurt me? I’m his daughter. He never really spent much time with me, but he’s my daddy. Why would he do that to me?” Janae cried as she fell into Tavin’s arms. Streams of tears were running from Tavin's eyes as she held her sister in her arms.

“Did he…?” Tavin asked.

“No, I got out of there as quick as I could. But his hands were all over me and in me, Tavy. Why would he do that?” Janae asked. Cameron just stared at Tavin’s mother, a look of pure disgust on his face. Why would a woman not protect her child? He felt bad for Janae, but at least she didn’t go through what Tavin went through. Tavin, he thought as he looked over at her, hugging her sister and comforting her. Damn, my baby, going through this all over again, he thought as he looked at Tavin. She had been through enough. He was so angry that he pressed his hands into fists and he felt so helpless.

“It’s okay, sweetie, it’s okay,” Tavin said.

“See, I told you. Nonsense, pure nonsense. A man would not do that to his own daughter…,” Delia stated still in denial.

“No, but he’d definitely do it to his step daughter! That’s acceptable, right? It was okay for it to happen to me, right? I was just his for the taking, right!” Tavin yelled as the doorbell rang. Janae pulled away from Tavin and stared at her, then hugged her and began crying again. Cameron jumped up and answered the door. Donovan and Nichelle were there and Cameron pulled Donovan outside as Nichelle walked to Tavin. She hugged Tavin and Janae, not knowing what was going on, but was sure that Delia had something to do with it.

“Oh, so Ms. High and Mighty comes in, sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong again,” Delia stated in a nasty tone toward Nichelle. Nichelle gave her an evil look and turned back to Tavin.

“You alright, Tav?” Nichelle asked.

“No, not really. How did you know?” Tavin asked.

“Cameron. He called me. That man loves you girl,” Nichelle replied as she wiped tears off of Tavin and Janae’s face.

“I know he does,” Tavin replied.

“Tav, Janae doesn’t need to be here right now. Why don’t you let her stay with me for the night, huh? It seems that whatever is going on with you and Delia, you need to hash it out and she doesn’t need to witness that. Does that sound good, Doodles?” Nichelle asked as Janae shook her head. Janae let go of her sister and mouthed, “I’m sorry”.

“No, baby, you have nothing to be sorry for. Alright?” Tavin asked as she turned around and stared at Delia with eyes that could have killed.

“You bitch! How could you let her go through this! How! I want to kill you right now, you know that?” Tavin yelled at Delia as she began to walk toward her. Nichelle stepped in her path.

“Hey, lady with your godchild here. Don’t do it. She’s not worth it,” Nichelle replied.

“Oh, you and your mama always did think that you were better than me. Turned my child against me and everything. I can’t stand your little uppity ass! I never did,” Delia said evily to Nichelle as Donovan and Cameron walked back in.

“No, you turned your daughter against you all by yourself. Not me. You have no idea what you did to this wonderful woman, do you? Of course you don’t and you don’t give a shit. I don’t understand you,” Nichelle said with disgust in her voice. Janae walked down the stairs with her overnight bag and stood next to Tavin, who held her hand.

“No you wouldn’t. You always had money, never had to work hard a day in your life. I did. I was finally comfortable and had the life I wanted until these stupid little indiscretions of my husbands began to come about. He is a good provider and I never have to worry if my bills are paid or if I’m going to have anything to eat,” Delia stated, defending Lawrence Bromwell as always.

“No, you just have to worry if he’s going to molest your child or anyone else’s for that matter, that’s all,” Nichelle said.

Delia narrowed her eyes at Nichelle, hate blazing.” It’s her fault, hell both of them walked around him in those little shorts and tiny shirts. It’s no wonder he couldn’t keep his hands to himself. He’s a man! Maybe if they didn’t flaunt their little fast asses in front of my husband, maybe he wouldn’t have did what he did! He’s just a man!” Delia screamed, not realizing that Cameron and Donovan were standing near the door until she looked over at them. She held her head high as her hand went to her throat. Janae couldn’t believe what she was hearing. For Tavin, this was the second time she’d heard it. She just shook her head at her mother. It was hard to call a woman who obviously didn’t deserve the title that name.

Nichelle shook her head at Delia. “I hope those idiotic delusions help you sleep at night. I feel sorry for you and I will pray for you.”

“Don’t do me any favors, you saddity little bitch,” Delia replied as Nichelle ignored her.

“Hey Doodles, you ready? She can come back in the morning, Tavin, okay?” Nichelle asked as Tavin hugged her.

“I love you so much,” Tavin stated as Nichelle hugged her back and kissed her friend on the cheek.

“I love you too,girl,” Nichelle said. Their embrace broke as Janae hugged Tavin tight.

“I didn’t know. I’m sorry Tavy. All this time, that’s why you would never come home. I’m sorry, Tavy. So sorry,” Janae whispered as she cried. Tavin dried her tears and smiled at her.

“Like I said before, little girl, you have nothing to be sorry about. Take care of my sister, Shelley,” Tavin replied as she hugged her once more.

“She’s my little sister, too. Come on, Doodles, let’s go,” Nichelle replied as she held Janae’s hand. She barely glanced at her mother as she walked out of the door with Donovan and Nichelle. Delia and Tavin just stood, staring at each other. Cameron walked up to Tavin and she fell into his arms. He comforted her, rubbing her back and kissing her hair, her forehead. Delia just stood there and didn’t say a word.

Tavin turned to look at Delia, but she didn’t leave Cameron. It felt so good to have someone who loved her with her at this moment. She didn’t want him to let go.

“Is there a reason why you are still here, Delia? Of course there is. It’s always about Delia. What the hell do you want!! You’ve caused enough damage, don’t you think! What!!” Tavin screamed. Cameron just held her and didn’t say anything. Delia smoothed her hair and put on her lady like demeanor once more. She was so fake, Tavin thought as she looked at her.

“Like I was saying before, Janae and I are not the best of friends. It felt so horrible in that house with her and Lawrence, so I’ve made a decision,” Delia stated as Tavin and Cameron looked at her.

“What, Delia!” Tavn asked angrily.

“I’m 47 years old and I have every comfort any woman could imagine…a big, beautiful home, a Lexus and a Mercedes, all my bills are paid…,”

“Whoopty doo for you. Get to the point…now,” Tavin stated.

“I can’t leave my husband. I am very comfortable, baby. I can’t start over. Here,” Delia replied as she handed over a large manila envelope.

Tavin jerked it from her hands and opened it. “What is this?”

“Janae’s birth certificate, her school transcripts, her shot record, allergies, anything she may need. I can’t bring her back home, Tavin and I don’t know where my sister is, so you are all that’s left. I think it would be best if Janae lived with you. Of course, I’ll wire money into her checking account once a month and check on her from time to time. I think that with everything that is going on, Janae being here would be the best solution, especially for Janae,” Delia stated as Tavin stared at the papers, then at Cameron. Then, she began to laugh. Tavin just laughed for a minute then she stood as she composed herself.

“Who the hell are you trying to fool? You come here to drop off your abused child and tell me that it’s in her best interest? It’s always about you, Delia. You can’t bear to lose your lifestyle, huh? I hope that you don’t because you won’t be welcome here. Don’t send any money. Janae doesn’t need your guilt payments. She has me and I love her, more than you do. I’m going to make sure that she reaches her full potential and fulfills all her dreams. I definitely don’t want her back in that house, so I’ll take her, my sister, my blood. Don’t you ever contact us again and I mean it. I guess he’s worth losing your children over. I never thought I would loathe someone as much as I loathe you, Delia. I hope that God has mercy on your soul. Now get out and don’t contact us ever again,” Tavin replied as Cameron just looked at her. Delia tried to speak, but Cameron gave her a look.

“You heard what she said. Please leave. Now,” Cameron replied as Delia began to walk to the door. Her hand was on the knob.

“One day you may understand why I did everything that I did. I know this is the best thing for Janae. I do love you and your sister. Tell her that for me,” Delia stated as Tavin just looked angrily at her.

“GET OUT!!!” Tavin yelled as Delia slid out of the door. Tavin fell to the floor and cried. Tavin’s emotions were on overload. Cameron slid down with her. Tavin looked up at him.

“I didn’t even ask you if this was…,” Tavin whispered as Cameron ran his thumbs across her cheeks.

“Janae’s your sister. You’re here, so she’s here. End of story, alright?” Cameron responded as Tavin shook her head.

“Cameron, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to dump all of this on you. Janae won’t be any trouble, I’ll make sure of that. I won’t…,” Tavin began but Cameron put his finger on her lips.

“Lovely, stop apologizing, please? We’re family, baby. We’ll deal with this okay. One day at a time. But right now, Janae needs you, she needs us, okay?” Cameron asked as she nodded. Tavin began to stare at the wall, almost catatonic. Cameron hated to see her like this, he thought. She was in shock and awe of her mother’s selfishness.

“I can’t believe she let him get to that sweet little girl. How could she let him get to her, Cameron? How could she leave her child? How could she choose that horrible bastard over Janae, over me? How could she, how could she, how could she, how could she,” Tavin repeated as she just stared into space.

Cameron picked her up and kissed her forehead. Damn, how much more did she have to go through, he thought. He brought her to their room.

“I think you need to take a nap, baby. I’m going to make you some chamomile tea, okay. I’ll be right back,” Cameron said as he kissed her on the cheek. Tavin just nodded in agreement and sat on the bed, staring at the wall. When the tea was done, Cameron brought it into their bedroom and placed it on the nightstand.

“Come on sweetheart, let’s get you comfortable, okay? Stand up,” he replied. Tavin stood and just stared into space. Cameron removed one of her tank top nightgowns from her drawer.

Cameron pulled her shorts off. “Step out, baby.” Tavin did as he asked and still just looked ahead, not saying anything.

“Lift up your arms,” Cameron whispered as she did as he asked, still not speaking. He took off her camisole.

“Lift up once more, baby,” he replied as he pulled a mint yellow tank nightgown over her head. Tavin raised her arms again as Cameron smoothed the nightgown down. Cameron pulled the covers back and handed her the warm mug of tea.

“Get in baby and drink this. I’ll be back,” he replied as Tavin took tea and sipped it.

“Yeah, thanks Shelley. I don’t know if she’s okay. She hasn’t been talking, it’s like she’s in shock. How’s Janae? Good. That kid needs a good rest after everything she’s been through. I’ll call Fee if anything else happens, too. Okay. Thanks again, Shelley,” Cameron replied as he hung up the phone.

After she took a few good sips, she got under the covers and snuggled into it. Cameron pulled on a wifebeater and laid next to her. Tavin pulled up into his chest and laid there, not saying anything.

“Close your eyes, sweetheart. I’m here and I love you. We’re going to get through this together, okay? Go to sleep, baby, go to sleep,” Cameron whispered as Tavin snuggled deeper into his chest. He held her close as Tavin asked a few questions before closing her eyes.

“How could she do that? How can she choose that bastard over her own children? What mother does that? Why is it so easy for her to let us go? Why doesn’t she love us? Why doesn’t she love me?” Tavin asked as her eyes drifted close. Cameron held her tighter and sighed, as his eyes closed in slumber.
Chapter 29 by Chaynetv
Author's Notes:
I'm not too much of a JT fan, but I liked the lyrics to this song that's included in this chapter. 
Chapter 29

Tavin woke up later that afternoon and realized Cameron wasn’t next to her. She began to think about the events that occurred earlier and she cleared her mind. Tavin could not believe that at 11:30am, her mother gave her sister to her. She had to be strong, she had to get organized, and she had to get things in place for her sister. How was she going to juggle the responsibility her career, taking care of a 15 year old girl and being in a relationship with Cameron? Cameron...damn. She loved him and she knew he loved her, but she couldn’t pull him into this.

Tavin stood up slowly and walked to her panty drawer. She grabbed a pair of pink and green polka dot bikinis and her hot pink terry blouson tubetop short jumpsuit and walked to the bathroom. Tavin took a long hot shower and thought about what Janae being with her would mean for her relationship with Cameron. After her shower, Tavin rubbed Tropical Colada scented lotion over her body and pulled on her jumpsuit. She knew Cameron loved that scent on her. It drove him crazy. She made herself another cup of chamomille tea, with lots of honey. As she sipped her tea, she thought about everything that was going on. She put her tea down on the kitchen counter and walked outside to the balcony and looked at the city. Lord, please, help me. How am I going to do this? Please guide me, she prayed as she felt two strong arms come around her waist. She instantly leaned back.

“Hey,” she whispered.

“Hey, sweetheart. Umm, you smell good enough to eat. How long have you been up?” Cameron asked looking her over. He usually loved her in that loungewear, because all he had to do is tug and it came down, but he knew right now wasn’t time for that. She still looked beautiful, he thought. More relaxed, worried, but still beautiful.

Cameron woke up and needed to think. He also needed to talk to someone, so he called his mother who was at Josslyn’s Manhattan loft and talked to her and his sister. He told his mother and Josslyn the entire situation. They helped him think about things from Janae’s point of view. She had friends and a life in Louisiana and she doesn’t even know that her mother gave her away. His family always stuck together, no matter what and he and Tavin were family. Cameron knew it wouldn’t be easy and some arrangements and adjustments would have to be made, but Janae was a sweet kid, a good kid. He couldn’t turn his back on her, and he especially could not let Tavin down. He loved that girl and she loved her sister, so he would deal. It was just that simple.

“For awhile. I just needed to clear my head. I’m sorry for spazzing out before, you know. I…well, nothing should shock me concerning Delia. I don’t know how I let her get to me,” Tavin responded holding her head up.

“Because you’re human, Tavin. It’s the most natural thing in the world to be hurt by the one person who’s main role is to protect you and they don’t. I can only imagine what that feels like,” Cameron whispered as he kissed the top of her head. There were a few minutes of silence, then Cameron spoke.

“So, what are you thinking about? And don’t tell me nothing because I can tell that you are,” Cameron whispered in her ear as he dropped a kiss beneath her ear, rubbing his nose softly along the skin behind her ear and inhaling the sweet smell.

“All the things I have to do. I have to file for legal guardianship of Janae, bring her to Dr. Marine or see if she can refer us to a child psychologist, find her a doctor, look into schools for the fall, dance schools. I just have so much to do,” Tavin replied as she pulled away from him and walked back into the living room. She sat on the sofa with her feet curled under her. Cameron closed the French doors that led to the balcony and walked to the sofa, taking a seat next to her.

“Well, baby, everything doesn’t have to be done in one day. Pace yourself. Take a week or two off to get Janae settled. It’s going to be fine, we’re going to be fine,” Cameron replied as he held her hand.

“How do you know that?! I don’t know how to be a parent! Neither do you! A loving sister, yes, parent…hell no!” Tavin exclaimed as Cameron smiled at her.

“You can’t be her mother, and I can’t be her father, we both know that, but we can be the next best thing. A guardian, a sister, a friend. That’s what Janae needs right now, Tavin. Someone to talk to, someone who gives a damn. We can be that for her,” Cameron replied. Tavin pulled her hand away and pushed away from him. Cameron felt it before he saw it…her pushing him away. He wasn’t going to let that happen, not if he had anything to do with it.

“Tavin, it’s going to be fine. Calm down. Relax,” Cameron replied.

“Cameron, we’re talking about a teenager here,” Tavin stated.

“I know that. Lovely, chill, please,” Cameron replied, running his hand through his short hair.

“I will not chill, damn it. I don’t know if I can do this, and I don’t want to ask you to do it either. Cameron, I know that you asked me to move in here, and you were okay with Janae being here for a few months, but indefinitely? I can’t ask you to deal with my problems,” Tavin stated.

“Tav, whatever happens to you happens to me. Whatever you deal with, I deal with. I’m here for you, Tavin. You’re not alone anymore, so stop approaching this as if you are,” Cameron said as Tavin just shook her head. The boy is crazy, she thought.

“Cameron, I appreciate that and I love you for it, but Janae’s my responsibility and I’ve come to a decision,” Tavin replied as she sat straight up and wrung her hands. Then, she stood up and walked in front of the fireplace.

Cameron just sat on the sofa and looked at her. What the hell was going on? “You have?”

“Yes. My sister is my responsibility, only mine, so I’m going to go back to my apartment with Janae. I mean, we can still see each other and we can still be engaged. It’ll just be a very long engagement. She’s 15, so when she turns 18, we can go along with our wedding plans then. It’s just that, my shit is extra, real extra and I know you didn’t sign on for all this. I’ll probably move back to my apartment in a few weeks or so,” Tavin replied as Cameron stared at her. He didn’t say anything for a few minutes. Then, he began to speak.

“First of all, we’re in a relationship, not individually, but jointly, together. You can’t just tell me this is how it’s going to be and that’s that. You just automatically assumed that I wouldn’t want to deal with this with you, and that’s not cool, Tav,” Cameron replied.

“Cameron, you didn’t ask for any of this, hell neither did I. We are talking about a 15 year old girl who has just went through hell, who’s hormones are raging, who says whatever she thinks, without thinking most of the time, I might add,” Tavin said.

“So, she’s kind of like you, except for the age part and she’s generally nice. I’m already used to that other stuff, so we’re good. You want to order some Chinese, because I’m starving,” Cameron said with a small grin.

“This is not the time for a laugh, Cameron. This is serious. My baby sister is here, to stay,” Tavin said with a sigh.

“And so are you, so again, what’s your point? I get it, Tavin. I’m not stupid. It’s not going to be easy. I don’t want to wait three years to marry you, baby, not because of something like this. We have 3 extra rooms, Tav. Janae can take the one next to the office. It has the best view of the park and it’s upstairs and on the other side of the house, away from us so she can’t hear us when we get our freak on. It’s perfect,” Cameron stated with a grin.

“See, that’s what I’m talking about. We wouldn’t be able to walk around naked on weekend mornings or make love spontaneously when she’s here. This is going to be a huge adjustment, Cameron and I don’t want you to have to go through all of that. It’s not fair to you,” Tavin stated.

“I’m a big boy, Tavin. I can handle more than you think. The other stuff, well, we’ll just have to be spontaneous when she’s not here and there will just have to be more morning shower sex with the door locked. No biggie. So, how many eggrolls do you want?” Cameron asked as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. He pulled out the Chinese takeout menu and looked it over.

“One. Wait, hold up. Have you listened to a word I’ve said?” Tavin asked as she walked towards the kitchen, leaning against the counter. Cameron picked up the cordless phone and dialed. He smiled at her, thinking about how sexy she looked in that outfit and grinned even more.

“Wait, hold on, baby. Yeah, can I get 3 eggrolls, an order of Shrimp Lo mein, a small combination rice, and an order of General Tao’s chicken? Wait, hold on. Tav, you want anything else?” Cameron asked.

“Some ribs and some Sweet and Sour Pork, please. Oh and don’t forget…” Tavin said.

“Could you add a small order of ribs and an order of Sweet and Sour Pork. Can you put extra soy sauce, duck sauce and spicy mustard with the order? Thanks. How long? 35 minutes? That’s cool. Thanks,” Cameron said as he hung up the phone and looked at her.

“Yes, I’ve heard everything you said…I can’t help but hear everything you’ve said, you’ve been hollering at the top of your lungs. It’s not as drastic as it seems, baby. We’re going to take it one day at a time, and handle it. So would you please stop talking about leaving here? You’re not going anywhere and neither is your sister, so stop. Let’s eat and just enjoy the rest of our night. Maybe you’ll let me talk you out of that all-into-one sexy tube top thingy you’ve got on and ravish you. Janae’s not coming back until tomorrow. It’ll be our last night of all over the penthouse freakin’. So, what do you say? Are you game?” Cameron asked smiling. Tavin just shook her head, arms still crossed.

“What the hell is wrong with you? This is a serious issue and you’re talking about making love,” Tavin stated.

“No, I’m talking about sexing you real freaky like all over the house one last time before Janae gets here. I know this is serious, sweetheart and you’re over analyzing again as usual, Tavin. It ain’t gonna be easy, but we’ll handle it. Alright?” Cameron asked.

“Oh, hell no! Why are you being so got damn amicable at a time like this? I need you to be saying, ‘Tav, I love you and all, but I can’t handle this shit. You’re on your own,” Tavin said as she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

“I thought you knew me better than that, baby. Why would I tell you that? Sit down, crazy woman,” Cameron said as he walked over to her and sat on the sofa. He pulled her on his lap and began to speak to her.

“You know where I went? To talk to my mom. She was at Josslyn’s, so I got two for the price of one. Anyway, when I left here, I started thinking about everything. We’re newly engaged, the restaurant is just getting off it’s feet good and now, we’re responsible for another person. Shit, I was scared. Then, I talked to my mom and my sister. They pointed out the good things and the bad things, which by the way were not many. Okay, so I can’t walk around in just my boxers anymore and I really have to watch my mouth. I have to make sure that someone is home when they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to do. I’m going to have to spend time with someone and listen to them talk about things that may not have any real significance to me, but has a lot of significance to them. My point is, I can handle it. I know everyday ain’t going to be sunshine and rainbows, but hell, it’s not like that now. Tavin, your sister needs you right now, and you need to be there for her. You know how much I love you, Tavin. I want to be here for you and Janae. You love her, so I will too. When I gave you that ring, I meant it and everything that goes with it. You…leaving…is not an option. I don’t want you anywhere but here, with me. We’ve been through some shit, and I know how much it hurt to see your mother and to hear the things that she said. It hurt me to witness it. But, baby, you’re strong and she’s going to regret the day she chose him over you and Janae. So, that’s the way it is. We’re going to stick together and do this, alright? Wait, hold on, let me put this song on. I want you to listen, really listen to the words. You like this kid, and I still think he’s an asshole, but the words to this song…just listen, okay baby?” Cameron asked as he stroked her face. Tavin nodded in agreement and Cameron stood up and turned on the stereo. The music began to waft through the air and Cameron held out his hand.

“Dance with me?” he asked softly, looking down into her beautiful brown eyes that he loved. Tavin stood and Cameron took her hand and led her to the middle of the living room. He put his arms around her waist and Tavin put her arms around his neck. He stared down into her eyes as the song played. He mouthed some of the words as they danced.

Take It From Here Lyrics
» Justin Timberlake

Sometimes, sometimes the world gets hard
Oh na na na
I'm gonna take it from here girl
Don't you worry

I wanna be your lake, or your bay
And any problems that you have
I wanna wash 'em away
I wanna be your sky
So blue and high
And everytime you think of me
I wanna blow your mind

I wanna be your air
So sweet and fair
So when you feel that you can't breathe
Ma, I'll be there

I wanna be your answer, all the time
When you see how I put your life before mine
With no question

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here

I wanna hold your hands
Review all your plans
I wanna make sure everyone of your dreams is there
I would be your broadway show on review
So I can act out how God was when he made you
I wanna be your lighthouse when you get lost
I'll light a bright and shiny path to help you across
I wanna be your mother, wait
See what I see
And when you see that can't nobody hold you like me
Cause I love you

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl (no no)
I'ma take it from here

And when there's no one there at home
And you realize the world is cold
Don't worry, girl
I'm a take it from here
That's what I'm gonna do
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
(Don't you worry, baby girl, baby girl)
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here

Give me one reason why we should not be leaving
This world is so deceiving, the time is now
Let's fly away speeding
Through the Garden of Eden
Where all the sweet breathing of love surrounds

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'ma take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl (no no)
I'ma take it from here

Give me one reason
Why we should not be leaving
This world is so deceiving
The time is now
Lets fly away speeding
(We'll fly away)
Through the Garden of Eden
Where all the sweet and breathing
Of love surrounds

When all the love feels gone
And you can't carry on
Don't worry, girl
I'm-a take it from here
Just as sure as the sun will shine
Every morning, everytime
Don't worry, girl
I'm-a take it from here

Love ain't always the way they write in books
(No, no)
See there's the good guys
And also heartbreak crooks
Your hearts the real one
Just take a look inside
'Cause it's a colorful illustrated guide

So there you go
Don't worry
To help you weather the storm
I'll be there mami
No matter what time
No matter what place
You can always count on me
I'ma take it from here


Tavin looked up and just let the tears run. Cameron just swayed with her and smiled at her.

“So, you were saying, because I’m not going anywhere and neither are you,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“That was the sweetest thing…you are not real. You can’t be,” Tavin whispered as she wiped her face with her hand. Cameron wiped her cheeks with the pad of his thumbs and smiled.

“I am and so are you. Lovely, you give me something to get up for, something to smile about. I mean, you have no idea how much you mean to me, how I love the fact that you’re a part of my life, that you actually love me, not the cute rich guy, but me…Cameron. Don’t you know by now that I’d do anything for you…anything. If you have to do this, then so do I,” Cameron whispered as Tavin leaned up on tiptoe and kissed him softly on the lips. Cameron kissed her back and after the kissed, their foreheads touched.

“Are you sure about all this? Really?” Tavin asked, tears still falling.

“Yes, Tav, I’m here baby. I’m with you,” he replied as the doorbell rang. Cameron stepped away, kissed her softly on the lips then went to the door. He received the food from the delivery man and gave him the money. He closed and locked the door and brought the food into the kitchen. Tavin walked in and began to get plates, glasses and silverware out. As she did this, Cameron situated the food on the table. Their eyes caught.

“I love you, Cameron,” Tavin said, walking to stand next to him near the table, her eyes never leaving his.

Cameron held her gaze, smiled and pulled his bottom lip into his mouth. “I know. I love you, too. So, do you want to partake in all this food, then maybe I can get you out of this sexy little get up and have my way with you?”

Tavin smiled. “Yeah, I guess so. I hope you make it worth my while. I mean, this may be the last time to be really freaky for awhile.”

“Don’t worry about that, sweetheart. Just leave it to me,” Cameron replied as he leaned down and captured her lips with his once more.
Chapter 30 by Chaynetv
Chapter 30

The next day, Cameron made himself scarce so that Tavin and Janae could talk. Janae had been very quiet since her return from Nichelle’s house and understandably so. Tavin looked over at her sister as they sat on the balcony.

“So, where’s Cameron?” Janae asked.

“He had to go to Giselle’s for a meeting,” Tavin replied.

“How cool is that, Tavy? He named his restaurant after you. That was so sweet,” Janae said.

Tavin grinned. “Even though he’s a pain in the butt most of the time, he does do things that knock me off my feet," she replied as she thought about last night and all the times he had her off her feet and grinned even more.

“You hit the jackpot, Tavin. He’s good people,” Janae said.

“Yeah, he is. Well, you know we have to talk about a few things, umm, your curfew is 10pm and you’re still going to the dance program, but Cameron wanted to know if you would like a job at Giselle’s?” Tavin asked as Janae grinned.

“Really? What would I be doing?” Janae asked.

“Hostessing. You get to wear really cute dress clothes, but they have to be all black. You would have to greet people, seat people, things like that. You think you’d be interested in doing that?” Tavin asked.

Janae smiled. “Yes, I mean, I would have my own money and it would give me something to do. Yeah, that would be great.”

“Okay. I’ll bring you to get your permit tomorrow and we’ll go to the restaurant and get your paperwork started,” Tavin stated.

“You don’t have to work?” Janae asked.

“I took a few weeks off, Doodles. No big deal,” Tavin said.

“No, it is a big deal. You never take off work like that. Is it because of me?” Janae asked. The girl was no dummy, Tavin thought as she looked into her sister’s eyes.

“Maybe. Let’s not talk about that. So, how are you really doing?” Tavin asked Janae.

“I’m happy that I’m here with you and not in that house. I’m glad that you know what’s going on, finally, but other than that, I don’t know how I’m doing. I just keep thinking about him and what he did and why he did it. Then, I began to ask myself why didn't mommy believe me. I’m so confused. I wouldn’t lie about something so gross, Tavy. Why wouldn’t she take my side? I'm her daughter. Wouldn't you take your daughter's side?” Janae asked timidly.

Tavin’s heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces. She knew her sister was hurting, but she would hurt even more when she found out that her mother gave her to Tavin. Tavin knew she had to tell her what was going on, but they had other things to discuss.

“Yes, I would, but honestly Janae, I don’t know anything where Delia is concerned. She didn’t believe me and she didn’t take my side. Mama Tammy and Nichelle believed me when she didn’t, and it took me a while to get over that. It’s going to take you some time as well,” Tavin replied.

“Thanks for believing me, Tavy,” Janae replied with a small smiled.

“Always. Don’t forget that,” Tavin stated.

“I won’t,” Janae whispered as they sat in silence for a minute.

Tavin began to speak. “Doodles, I wanted to run something by you. I have a therapist. Her name is Dr. Marine and I’ve been seeing her for several years. She’s really helped me to get through my past and the…abuse. I wanted to know if you’d like to talk to her, or someone else that she may recommend. It would help you Doodles…it would help you a lot. What do you think?” Tavin asked.

Janae wanted nothing more than to put everything behind her and move on. If this doctor could help, she would be more than grateful.

“I think that it would be good. Really good,” Janae replied timidly.

“Okay. I’ll call her in the morning,” Tavin replied as they sat in silence for a few minutes, embroiled in their own thoughts. Tavin then asked Janae a question.

“When you called me, I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. Why didn’t you tell me?” Tavin asked.

“I was embarrassed, Tavy and scared. I mean, you were so happy, the happiest I’ve ever known you to be and you had just gotten engaged and I didn’t want to ruin that for you. I figured that I could handle it, you know, but I guess I was wrong,” Janae replied with a sigh.

“Doodles, I could be in Timbuktu on Cloud 9 and I wouldn't care if you needed me. I always want you to tell me what’s going on with you, good, bad,or ugly. Do you understand?” Tavin asked.

“Yes, I understand. Tavin, my…dad… he’s the reason you never came home. He’s the reason you left,” Janae inquired as Tavin sighed.

“Yeah…your dad and Delia,” Tavin replied.

“You were never going to tell me, were you?” Janae asked.

“No, as long as he didn’t touch you, I wouldn’t have said anything to you. He was your father. I didn’t want to do that to you. I didn't want to ruin the image you had of him,” Tavin replied.

“Will you tell me about it now? Would you tell me what he did to you? I know it was something horrible, but I would like to know. I need to know,” Janae said.

Tavin looked at her sister and sighed. She had been going to Dr. Marine because of this moment. She was no longer afraid to share what she went through, especially with Janae, her sister, her blood. Tavin began to tell Janae what happened all those years ago. She began to cry and she was so swept into telling her story that she didn’t feel Janae grab her hand and hold it while she spoke. It felt good to finally tell her why she never came home, why she didn’t have a relationship with Delia. When Tavin finished, she looked at her sister who was crying. Tavin pulled Janae tightly in her arms and hugged her.

“Oh, baby, I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m sorry,” Tavin replied as they embraced.

“I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I’m crying for you, Tavy, for what happened to you. It wasn’t fair. It wasn’t right! And mommy? She’s unbelievable! I’m crying for you, Tavy. Someone needs to cry for you,” Janae replied as they held their embrace, crying with each other. Janae cried for her sister because of what she had to endure. Tavin cried because she wished her sister didn’t have to know what she went through and she wished that man wouldn’t have touched Janae. She didn’t deserve what happened to her, hell, neither one of them did. She also cried because of the way Delia abandoned both of them. After they finished embracing and crying, Tavin held her sister’s hands and smiled at her.

“I love you, Doodles. I’m always here, you know that, don’t you? I’ve always got your back, Nay. Always” Tavin said in a tone that Janae knew wasn’t right. Something else was going on that also made her big sister cry and she wanted to know what it was.

“Yeah, I know. There’s something else that you’re not telling me, isn’t there Tavy?” Janae asked, as Tavin wiped her face with her hands and took a deep breath. Tavin didn’t say anything for a few minutes, then Janae spoke again.

“Tell me, Tavy. Whatever it is, please!” Janae exclaimed as Tavin handed her the envelope with her birth certificate and other important documents.

Janae looked through it, then fastened her brown eyes on Tavin’s. “Mommy gave this to you?”

Tavin didn’t want to tell her sister, but she knew that if she didn’t, it wouldn’t help Janae in the long run. She needed to know about Delia without any sugar coating. Enough of that had been done and Tavin wasn’t going to continue it.

“Yes, Janae. She said that she thought that it would be best for you to stay with me because she couldn’t leave Lawrence...she wouldn't leave Lawrence and I told her that I wasn’t going to let you go back and live in that nightmare, so you’re here with us now. She’s going to ship your clothes and all your things here in a few days. In the meantime, we’ll go shopping for furniture and other things that you might need. We’ll also began to look for schools and stuff like that.”

Janae stared at the envelope while running her fingers lightly over it. “That’s why you took off for a few weeks.”

“Well, yeah. I also have tons of things to do. Nyla and Trey’s wedding is Saturday, I have to begin planning our wedding, which I was told by Cameron has to happen in two months or less, because he’s tired of me having the cow and getting the milk for free and I have to make an honest man out of him because shacking up just ain’t right,” Tavin replied as they both laughed lightly.

“Cameron is hilarious,” Janae replied.

“You’ve only seen the tip of the insanity. Just wait, there’s more,” Tavin replied as they laughed. There was silence as Janae looked up from the envelope.

“She only came here to bring me to you. That was her reason for coming. To dump me on you because she won’t leave daddy. She makes your life a living hell, then she makes you take me so I can bother your life,” Janae stated, and Tavin balled her fists at the pain she heard in her sister’s voice.

“You are not, do you hear me, are not, bothering me at all. Yes, there are going to be some adjustments and changes, but it’s nothing that can’t be handled. I’m glad you’re here. I’ve missed out on so much of your life because I couldn’t go back to that house, and now we can make up for all of that. You are welcome here and don’t you forget it,” Tavin replied as she grabbed her sister’s hand and held it. Janae’s tears flowed freely down her face as she smiled at her sister.

“I’m really glad that you feel that way. I didn’t want to be a burden on you or Cameron, Tavy. I won’t be any trouble and I’ll try not to get in your way. I make straight A’s in school. I mean, we’re both neat freaks, so that’s not going to be a problem. I can cook some nights, do laundry…,” Janae replied as Tavin smiled at her.

“Don’t do that, sweetie. You’re not a burden. I know you, remember? We’re family. Just be your sweet, considerate, funny self and we’re going to be just fine. I’m not going to have you thinking that you have to repay me or something, Janae. You’re my sister. My blood. Always remember that,” Tavin replied as Janae smiled.

“I will. This just hurts, Tavy, it hurts a lot. She doesn’t want me. She chose him. She’s such a punk, a coward. Why couldn’t she just leave him, huh? Oh, I know why. She likes pushing her luxury cars to her quarter of a million dollar house. How can she sleep at night,knowing that she chose a monster over her kids?” Janae asked as the tears fell. Tavin pulled her into her arms again and held her. She stroked her back and let her cry.

“I know it hurts, but it gets better. You’re not alone, Janae. You’ve got me, my crazy ass fiance’, Nichelle and when you meet the rest of my friends and Cameron’s family, you’re going to feel right at home. Doodles, this is your home now, and I want you to think of it as such from this day forward. No looking back, just concentrate on the present and the future. We’ll take it one day at a time. It’ll be fun, you know and you’ll still be able to dance and you can invite Danielle out for a visit whenever you guys get breaks from school. Just know that I’m here, Cameron’s here and we’re family. I’ve always got your back...always,” Tavin stated as she continued to hold her sister who’s tears finally ceased.

“Thank you, Tavy,” Janae replied.

“You’re very welcome, sweetie,” Tavin said as she rubbed Janae’s back.

“So, what I want to know is, how much of an allowance am I going to get? ” Janae asked with a grin. Tavin looked down at Janae and laughed.

“You’re going to have a job,” Tavin stated.

“I know, but you always gave me an allowance before. Never hurts to try,” Janae replied. Tavin shook her head.

“Money always makes you feel better, doesn’t it?” Tavin asked.

“Hey, I am your sister,” Janae replied with a grin.

“You’re right about that…you’re so right about that,” Tavin replied as she held her sister in her arms, continuing the comforting embrace.
*******************************************************

Cameron was looking over paperwork in his office at Giselle’s when he saw the love of his life and her sister walk in. She had on a pair of low rider denim jeans with a yellow, v-neck Henley with flutter sleeves and cute butter yellow plaid sandals. She looked gorgeous and sexy as hell, but he couldn’t say that at this time. Her ass also looked a bigger and her hips a little wider, but he didn’t mind it. Not one bit.

Tavin walked over and smiled at Cameron. Damn, the man got more good looking everyday. He had on a white long sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled at the elbows, with a pair of khaki slacks. Simple, yes, but he looked so sexy. Tavin reached him and stood up on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips.

“Hey, baby. Hey Janae. Did you get it?” Cameron asked in his office at Giselle’s. Tavin sat on the edge of his desk as Janae grinned from ear to ear, waving her permit back and forth. Cameron laughed and sat back in his seat.

“I take that as a yes,” Cameron replied.

“Yes. It didn’t take too long and we’ve had the best day. I really do love New York,” Janae replied, still grinning.

“That’s good. So, the next step for you is to fill out your paperwork and then, orientation and training,” Cameron replied in an animated voice as Janae jumped up and down and began to do a little dance. Tavin couldn’t help but laugh.

“I guess she’s excited,” Tavin replied as the door to Cameron’s office opened once more. Taylor grinned as he walked in the door and saw a teenage girl dancing and Tavin and Cameron laughing.

“What’s up, everybody? Are you guys having a party back here and did you forget to send my invite?” Taylor asked as Janae stopped dancing and just stared at Taylor. Taylor grinned at the girl who shared some resemblance with Tavin as he made his way to his future sister-n-law and kissed her cheek.

“Hello hotness. So, I see you haven’t come out of your coma and you’re still with my moron brother,” Taylor replied as Cameron mouthed fuck you to Taylor.

“Yes, I must be a glutton for punishment or a crackhead. Either way, I’m stuck with him. Oh, and he gave me the precious, so I ain’t going nowhere,” Tavin said as they laughed and she wiggled her engagement ring at them. Janae was still staring at Taylor as they spoke.

“You women love the big, shiny rocks, huh?” Taylor asked.

“And don’t you forget it,” Tavin replied.

“You don’t care that you’re going to be placing gramp’s teeth in a glass in a few years?” Taylor said with a grin as Cameron mouthed another obscenity to Taylor.

“Naw…and it won’t be me. I’ll hire someone else to do it. I’m too young. I’ll probably run off with some hot, young guy, you know,” Tavin replied.

“Hey, I could be that hot, young guy,” Taylor said, looking at Tavin as they tried not to laugh at Cameron getting angry.

“Keep dreaming, you little turd. You could be that hot, young guy…and you could also be that hot, young, guy, removing my fist from your mouth,” Cameron replied with a grin as they burst out laughing.

“So touchy,” Taylor said with a grin.

“As long as you’re not touching her, we’re all good. So, Taylor this is Janae, Tavin’s sister. Janae, this is my brother Taylor,” Cameron replied as Taylor walked over to the cute young girl and kissed her on the cheek. Janae was still not speaking and staring at Taylor.

“Whoa,” Janae replied as Taylor grinned.

“Whoa, indeed. I have this effect on all females, so I’m used to it. It’s cool. Welcome to the family,” Taylor replied as Janae grinned at him.

“Thank you. Wow. You’re a hottie, too, just like Cameron,” Janae said.

“I think I’m going to like this kid,” Taylor replied with a grin.

“Do all the guys in your family look like you?” Janae asked.

“Please…they wish,” Taylor replied as he grinned over at Cameron and Tavin, who was laughing her ass off. Cameron gave him the finger and Tavin popped him on top of his head.

“Whatever, bro,” Taylor said.

“What are you doing here?” Cameron asked. Tavin stopped laughing as she clenched her stomach with her hands.

“I just ate my free lunch and decided to come and holla at you. Tav, you okay?” Taylor asked.

“It must have been that seafood salad that I had for lunch. Ever since I ate it, my stomach has been queasy,” Tavin replied as Cameron sat up and pulled Tavin to sit on his lap. He rubbed her stomach.

“Aw, my baby has a tummy ache?” he asked.

“Uh huh,” Tavin said with a pout as he kissed her on the lips. Taylor rolled his eyes, right along with Janae.

“Um, excuse me, but there’s a child in the room,” Taylor said.

“Hey, I’m no child…I’m a teenager…I’m 15. No kid here,” Janae replied.

“Can you vote?” Taylor asked.

“Nope,” Janae replied back.

“Can you drink alcohol?” Taylor asked.

“Nope,” Janae replied.

“Then, as far as I'm concerned, lil bit, you’re still fresh off the breast,” Taylor replied as Tavin and Cameron shook their head. Janae rolled her eyes at Taylor and he just grinned. Cameron rubbed her stomach and looked at her.

“Feel better?” Cameron asked.

“No,” Tavin replied.

“Janae, sweetie, go to the bar and ask them for some ginger ale for your sister, ok?” Cameron asked.

“Ok,” Janae replied as she walked out of the door towards the bar.

“She’s a cute kid, Tavin,” Taylor replied as Tavin’s head went closer into Cameron’s neck.

“Thanks, Taylor. Baby, after I drink this ginger ale, I’m going home and lie down,” Tavin replied.

“I can bring you,” Taylor offered.

“Thanks, lil bro. Janae can finish her paperwork at home and meet with Lewis tomorrow at nine, okay?” Cameron asked Tavin as she nodded in agreement. Janae came in with a glass of ginger ale and handed it to her sister. Tavin thanked her and swallowed the cold, sweet liquid. It did settle her stomach some, but all she wanted to do was hurl and lie down.

“Better?” Cameron asked as he looked into her eyes.

“A little. I’m ready if you are, Taylor,” Tavin replied.

“Okay. Let me get them to bring my car around,” Taylor replied as he left the office.

Cameron explained to Janae that she was to have the paperwork finished for her interview tomorrow morning and Janae nodded yes. Tavin stood up and Cameron put his hands on her shoulders.

“You call me when you get home okay,” Cameron asked as a queasy Tavin began to walk, but faltered.

“As soon as I throw up,” Tavin replied as she held on to Cameron. He picked her up and she didn’t protest as he walked with her and Janae to the front door, waiting on Taylor’s car. He ignored all the looks and glances as he walked with her in his arms to the door.

“I guess you want to throw your back out today,” Tavin replied as he smiled.

“You’re not heavy, girl. Relax, sweetheart, the car’s coming,” He held her until the valet pulled up with Taylor’s car and put her inside, on the backseat to stretch out. Janae sat in the front passenger seat.

“You’re not going to hurl in my whip, are you Tav?” Taylor asked as Cameron popped him in the back of his head.

“No, I don’t think so,” Tavin said weakly as Cameron leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Take care of your sister, Janae. Taylor, help her inside…no free feels, either,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“Damn,” Taylor said as he snapped his fingers.

“Lovely, I’ll be here for a few hours then I’ll be home. I love you,” Cameron replied as Tavin nodded.

“I love you, too,” Tavin said with a small smile, as Cameron closed the door. He waited until the car was out of sight and he went back inside Giselle’s.
Chapter 31 by Chaynetv
Chapter 31

Tavin waited for Janae in the waiting room outside of Dr. Marine’s office. This was her first session and Tavin told her that she would be waiting for her, so she did. As soon as they got there, Tavin promptly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

She had gotten a lot of things accomplished that next week. Janae would be going to the Professional Performing Arts School and the summer dance program at Alvin Ailey said that she could join year round, which made Janae’s week. She bought Janae’s bedroom furniture and had her room painted lavender and pink, liked Janae requested. Trey and Nyla’s wedding was so beautiful and now she was in the middle of planning her wedding which was scheduled to be at Cameron’s parent’s estate in three months.

Later, after Janae’s appointment, Tavin found herself waking up from yet another nap to an empty house. Janae went to work and wasn’t due home until 10:00pm, so Tavin went about fixing dinner. She was in the mood for fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and a chef salad. Tavin was finishing dinner when she heard the door open. Cameron walked in and put his keys in the bowl on the foyer table and stared at Tavin for a minute. She was wearing hot pink shorts with PINK written across the behind, and a black baby tee with no bra with hot pink socks on her feet. Her ass looked bigger, as well as her hips, but the stomach was still flat and she looked good, he thought, just sexy. He glanced at her breasts and they too seemed a little bigger. Interesting, he thought.

“Hey baby,” Tavin replied with a smile and a chicken leg in her hand as she caught him staring at her. Tavin ate the chicken leg and grinned.

“Hey you. It smells good in here. Food almost done?” Cameron asked.

“Almost,” Tavin replied as Cameron stayed in his spot, crossed his arms and legs, leaned against the wall and stared at her. Tavin picked up a second chicken leg and demolished it. Damn, she was hungry, he thought.

“Umm, that’s good. So, Doodles says that she loves her job,” Tavin replied.

“I guess I would like my job too, if I got paid to be cute and friendly. But, all jokes aside, she’s doing great. She’s getting compliments from the staff and the guests on how nice she is and shit like that. Not to mention all the boys that flirt with her. You should see it, Tav. She has those people eating out of the palm of her hand. Then get this, she told me that she gets tipped by some of the customers and she’s not even waiting tables. She asked me if it was wrong to take it. I told her, hell no. If they want to tip you for smiling at them, giving them menus and taking them to their seat, then take it. Damn, that ass looks good,” Cameron replied as he walked up behind her and popped her on her behind. Tavin turned around and leaned toward him as he leaned his head down. She stood on tiptoe and gave him a kiss and began to finish cooking.

“It looks good to you, huh?” Tavin asked as Cameron slowly licked his lips and put both hands on her hips from behind.

“Yes, lord, it does. I want to take it and bite it,” Cameron whispered as he took her right ear between his lips. Tavin sighed.

“You want to bite my ass? I shouldn’t be surprised,” Tavin said.

“Nope, you shouldn’t. You’ve always had an ass, but now, baby, those hips are spreading even more and that ass is plumper. But, I like it. I like it a lot. Just gives me a little more to hold on to when I’m hittin’ it from the back,” Cameron replied as he rolled on her butt. Tavin laughed.

“You are such a freak,” Tavin stated with a grin.

“I know I am and you like it and I’m your freak, now what? So, how did it go today?” he asked as he held his arms around her waist as she finished the salad.

“She said it was good. I heard her crying again yesterday, but she’s going to do that for awhile. It’s to be expected. So, how was your day, good lookin’?” Tavin asked as she patted his hands.

“Good, I just missed you that’s all. How are you doing, baby?” Cameron asked as he put his chin on her shoulder. His lips went to her neck and he planted a few light kisses before his chin went back on her shoulder.

“Hungry as hell, that’s all, and sleepy. Go take your shower. Dinner in 15,” Tavin replied.

“I hope you’re not too sleepy to get in a little one on one before the kid get’s home,” Cameron stated as he tapped her on the behind once more before walking to the master bathroom to take a shower.

“I’m never that sleepy,” Tavin yelled as he laughed. Tavin put the food on the table and finished doing a little cleaning while Cameron took his shower.

After his shower, Cameon began to think about a few things. He pulled on some boxers and a pair of grey jogging pants with a white tee shirt and continued to think about the changes in his fiancée. Tavin was always bitchy with him, but lately she had been a lot more bitchy. She always ate, but recently she inhaled everything in sight. Tavin never took naps and everyday this week when he came home for lunch, Tavin would be knocked out. And the ass and the hips were spreading, which in itself was the greatest thing ever in his opinion. All this lead him to believe that maybe Tavin was pregnant. As he walked out of the bedroom, thinking about the idea, a smile crossed his features. That would be cool, he thought as he walked back into the kitchen. Tavin looked up and gave him that beautiful smile of hers as he walked back into the room.

“Time to grub,” Tavin said as Cameron pulled out her chair for her. Tavin sat down and he pushed her chair in. Cameron sat down and smiled back at her. That’s all he needed, he thought was to see that gorgeous smile on her face and if his baby was carrying his baby, he would have everything he wanted.
*********************************************************
Tavin looked at the faces that were looking at her that afternoon in her master bathroom—Nyla, Nichelle, and Liza. She had been throwing up and sleeping and snapping at everyone and eating more than two grown men. Her breasts were tender, her hips were wider and her ass was bigger. Her stomach, on the other hand, was still flat. For those reasons, Tavin now finds herself in her master bathroom, taking at home pregnancy tests, with her dearest friends watching, because she was scared shitless. Cameron was at Giselle’s and so was Janae, so no worry about them popping up.

“Okay, I peed on the stick. How much longer?” Tavin asked as she bit her thumbnail.

“You mean sticks,” Nyla said, referring to the four pregnancy tests that scattered the vanity.

“Whatever, Nyla, shit. Stop being so damn technical. Now, how long?” Tavin asked.

“So snappy, Tav,” Liza replied.

“What-the-fuck-eva’, Liza. Leave me hell alone, my nerves are bad. But don’t leave…I need you,” Tavin replied as Nyla and Liza just shook their heads.

“Alright Bitchzilla, I’ll stay, but if you start speaking in a different language and green shit starts spewing out of your mouth as your head turns backwards, I’m getting the hell out of Dodge,” Liza said as they all laughed.

“One more minute,”5 1/2 months pregnant Nichelle said as she looked at her cell phone timer and rubbed her belly. As the minute went by, there was silence. Then, Tavin asked, “Okay, what does it say?”

“The same as the other four…mama, mama, mama, mama. You’re knocked up kid,” Liza replied as they all smiled at her.

“Yeah, I mean as soon as you peed on the first stick, it turned positive. Tavin’s going to have a baby…yeahhh,” Nyla replied with a grin as they all smiled at her.

“I’m going to have a baby…right,” Tavin smiled, then she passed out, with Liza catching her. Nyla got up and wet a towel.

“Sweetie, wake up,” Nichelle replied as she patted Tavin’s face.

“This heifer is bringing the drama to a whole other level for me today. So, she’s pregnant. She’s not the first woman and she definitely won’t be the last,” Liza replied.

“Oh, bite your tongue, Li. She’s scared and in denial, that’s all,” Nichelle replied as she called Felicia and told her the news. Felicia screamed, then told Nichelle to tell Tavin to get her ass to the hospital pronto and she could probably get her squeezed in for a bloodtest to be sure. Nichelle stated that she would as Nyla patted Tavin’s face with the cool washcloth.

“Her ass wasn’t scared when she was bobbing up and down on Cameron’s dick and she didn’t deny it either,” Liza said, her 4 ½ carat engagement ring catching the light.

“Who the hell knighted you Felicia today?” Nichelle asked as Nyla laughed.

“The hell with you, Shelley. Wake up, Tav. You’re going to be a mommy,” Liza said as they waited for her to come to. Nichelle told her what Felicia said and Tavin nodded in agreement. When she came to, she heard Cameron walking in the door with Janae and yelling for her. Tavin was still in Liza’s arms as Cameron walked into the bathroom. He looked around and saw all the pregnancy tests in the bathroom and then his eyes went to his baby on the floor, lying on Liza’s lap, looking out of it. He kissed each woman on the cheek, then he bent down and grinned at Tavin knowingly.

“Hey, Cam. You’re off early,” Tavin said in a soft voice.

“Yeah. I do own the joint. I wanted to take you and Janae out later tonight to a movie or something,” Cameron replied as he smiled at her. The back of his hand stroked her cheek as Nyla, Janae, Nichelle and Liza smiled at each other.

“Oh, that sounds nice,” Tavin replied.

“So, why are you on the floor, baby?” Cameron asked.

“I kind of passed out, you know like when Ali knocked out Frazier and they yelled, down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.It was like that,” Tavin said, licking her lips nervously.

“Oookay. You feeling a little better?” he asked as he continued to stroke her cheek.

“Yeah,” she replied as she sat up. Liza kissed her friend on the cheek, smiled and walked out of the bathroom with the other ladies. Cameron picked her up and sat her on the counter. He smiled as he stared into her eyes, each arm blocking her in. He looked around once more at the bathroom, then back into her eyes as he grinned. Tavin looked back into those gorgeous eyes of his with hers and took a deep breath.

“So, is there something you want to tell me?” Cameron asked.

“We need more garbage bags and I need you to take out the trash…oh, and I’m pregnant,” Tavin said as Cameron smiled widely, and leaned his forehead against hers. They just sat there for awhile like that until Tavin put her arms around his neck and hugged him. Cameron hugged her tight, then he put her face in his hands, stared at her, then he kissed her with all the love he had for her. After the kiss, he kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, then her lips again. He hugged her again, then he let her go when he heard her say, I can’t breathe bitch.

“I’m sorry, Lovely. Did I hurt you?” he asked as his hands moved over her torso. Tavin had to smile because it was so cute.

“No, you dickhead. You cut off my oxygen supply. I just couldn’t breathe. I’m fine,” Tavin replied as he grinned.

“Yes, you are fine, and sexy and beautiful. How do you feel?” Cameron asked as he put his hands on her stomach.

“Like shit in the morning and like a greedy dog at night. Right now it’s cool. I’m just hungry as hell,” Tavin replied.

“Well, we can fix that. Why did you take so many?” Cameron asked as he stroked her cheek.

“Pure denial. That’s all I can say. Oh, Fee pulled a few strings at the hospital and said that if we wanted to find out for sure, to be there in 45 minutes,” Tavin said.

“Okay. I love you,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled at him.

“Let’s see how much you love me when I can barely walk through the front door,” Tavin replied as Cameron picked up her hands and kissed them.

“Stop talking nonsense, baby,” Cameron said as he held her hands.

“How are we going to do all this, Cam? A wedding, a baby and Janae?” Tavin asked.

“Don’t start that shit. This is a good thing…this is fucking great,” Cameron said with a grin.

“Great huh? Have you thought about this, really? I mean, you and I are going to be parents. That in itself is scary as hell. We have to help Janae adjust, our wedding is a few months away and now I’m a baby’s mama. You knocked me up, Cameron,” Tavin stated.

“Yeah, I know. I’m lovin’ this,” he replied with a grin.

“This shit is not funny. How are we going to do this, Cam?” Tavin asked.

“Together. We’ll figure it out. I’m happy as shit, right now, do you know that?” he asked as he grinned.

“Yeah, because the shit eating grin on your face doesn’t give it away in the least,” Tavin said sarcastically. Cameron laughed as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

“Stop being so mean, Lovely, at least for 2 minutes. Then you can go back to being the crabby, bitchy woman I know and love. How do you feel about all this?” Cameron asked as Tavin thought about it. She was scared shitless, but she was unexplainably happy at the same time. She grinned at Cameron.

“Scared as hell, but I’m kind of digging this mommy to be thing,” Tavin stated honestly as Cameron smiled.

“Mommy. I like the sound of that. I love you so much, Tavin and you in there, I love you, too. E tu in lØ, IO amore tu anche. IO amore tu, piccolo bambino,” Cameron replied as he leaned down and kissed her still flat stomach twice. He hugged her around the waist as Tavin ran her fingers through his hair.

“You do know that I plan on being spoiled and pampered the entire 9 months,” Tavin said as Cameron continued to hug her.

“Just your regular, old bossy, bitchy self, multiplied by 3?” Cameron asked as she laughed.

“Yep. Are you sure about all this, Cam?” Tavin asked as she bit her bottom lip, holding her breath. Cameron let go of her and leaned his forehead against hers again.

“I’ve always been sure about you, baby. Yes, this is like the best thing…well, you and that ass are the best things that have happened to me, but this is right up there,” Cameron said with a grin as she laughed.

“You are truly certifiable. So, do you think that we can get to the hospital in 35 minutes?” Tavin asked. Cameron leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Yeah, we can,” Cameron said, as his hands cupped her face once more.

“What a way to find out, huh? I wanted to do something romantic like put the stick in a wrapped box and give it to you,” Tavin said.

“You giving me a stick that you pissed on is not sexy or romantic…it’s gross. I’m glad you didn’t do that shit. I would have been bugging the fuck out,” Cameron replied as they both laughed.

“This is good, baby…this is good,” he replied as he kissed her again. Their friends listened from the hallway and as the door opened they walked in hand and hand, looking at all of them.

“Just a shame…a damn shame,” Cameron said as he looked at the four females trying to act as if they didn’t eavesdrop.

“What?” Liza asked, giving them away. The women tsked in Liza’s direction as she stuck out her tongue at them.

“You heifers ain’t slick. We know you were listening at the door,” Tavin replied as she put on her sneakers.

“Okay, we’re busted. That was so sweet and really funny. You two are a trip,” Liza said.

“And you’re just a nosy ass, all of you are,” Cameron said as Tavin nodded in agreement and they began to get their things together to go to the hospital.

“And guess what? We’re coming to the hospital, too. Say something about that?” Nichelle asked.

“I say we’re leaving in five minutes to go take another pregnancy test and if you’re coming, Spice girls, you’d better hurry up,” Cameron said with a grin as Nyla and Janae threw pillows from the sofa at his head.

“Yall still nosy,” Cameron said as he stuck his tongue out and ducked the next barrage of pillows.

After Cameron and Tavin came back from the hospital, they went to Tavin’s favorite Japanese restaurant to celebrate. When Cameron called his parents and siblings to tell them that Tavin was 6 ½ weeks pregnant, and due on Feb 17,they all wanted to join them. Janae met the rest of the crazy Caldwell’s and liked them. They totally fell in love with the sweet, funny teenage girl. They had a great time, except when Tavin hurled on the sidewalk once they left, but other than that, it was great.

Tavin had just gotten out of the shower and dressed as Cameron watched her.

“You’re my baby’s mama, you’re my baby’s mama,” he replied as Tavin laughed.

“Yep, I sure am. I’m glad my wedding dress is made the way that it is. At least it’ll cover the tummy…when I get one,” Tavin replied as Cameron smiled.

“So what if it doesn’t? You’re still gonna be the most finest, sexiest bride I’ve ever seen so, if your man ain’t worried about a little gut, why should you? Besides, my seed is in there. That’s something to be proud of,” Cameron said with a grin as Tavin shook her head.

“You still say the craziest shit,” Tavin replied as she sat on the edge of the bed. Cameron kneeled in front of her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yep…and I’m crazy about you. Let me show you how much,” he whispered in that sexy voice of his as he looked into her eyes, and slowly leaned in to take her lips into his. They kissed for a few minutes, then his lips began to make a trail down her body. Cameron hooked her legs through his arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed, not taking his eyes off of her. He nudged her knees and Tavin spread her legs. He hooked her underwear in his thumbs and pulled them quickly off of her legs, staring between her legs.

“You have no idea how happy I am right now. You, the bitchiest woman in the world, and me the sexiest guy alive made a little person together, baby. Isn’t that the coolest shit ever?” Cameron asked in awe as his nose brushed the inside of her thighs. Tavin’s hands went in his hair as he alternated between soft kisses and hot licks of his tongue on her inner thighs. Tavin was soaking wet as her head went all the way back when the tip tongue licked the seam of her sex, slowly from the bottom to the top. Tavin moaned and tried to pull him up. He looked up at her as he licked her sex in the same fashion once more. His fingers separated her folds as he ran his fingers up and down them gently, inserting a finger inside.

“Hmm,” Tavin whispered as he moved his finger inside of her, following a lick on her clit.

“You like that, baby?” Cameron asked as he felt her tug his head, her fingernails grazing his scalp. He loved it when she did that.

“Yes, I do, but I want more than that, Cameron. I want you inside of me, right now,” she whispered. Cameron licked her again, then licked his lips slowly, savoring her taste.

“Mmmm, Tavin, let me run this, okay? It’s not about me right, now. It’s all about you, alright? Let me love you the way that I want...slow, deliberate…right. Is that alright with you,” Cameron asked as his tongue replace his finger as he inserted it slowly and curled it inside of her. Tavin’s back arched.

Cameron removed his tongue and licked her, then pulled her clit into his mouth. He whispered, “You make me so happy baby…ummm. Damn, I love you…no one else but you. I’m so in love with you, Tavin,” he whispered as he began to eat and lick and nibble on her slowly, like he had all the time in the world. Tavin moaned as she spread her legs wider. Cameron continued to feast on her and after she came another time, he pulled her up, straddled her on his lap and as he lowered her onto his erection. Tavin moaned loudly and Cameron groaned at the invasion of his hard length, entering her tight walls. She felt too good, he thought as he began to pull out then back in, slowly.Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck as they moved at a slow, deliberate pace. Tavin wanted faster, but Cameron made sure he was controlling everything. Each stroke was deliberate, deep and sure, like he was trying to show her how he felt and that’s exactly what he did. When she realized what he was doing, she reluctantly gave in and moved with him. He felt so good and was moving so purposefully, she came again and again and again.

“I love you, Cameron,” Tavin whispered as her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and a few tears fell from her eyes. Cameron smiled at her, kissed her passionately on the lips and pushed up deeper inside her, hitting her spot.

“I know, Lovely. I know,” he whispered as they wrapped themselves closer to each other, thinking about what else would happen in their lives.
Chapter 32 & Epilogue by Chaynetv
Chapter 32

Three months later

Tavin, Janae and Cameron settled into a peaceful existence amongst one another. Janae loved her new school, her dance school and her job. Cameron often times got double teamed because he was the only male in the house, but it didn’t bother him.

Tavin was so glad when the morning sickness period was over. But, she had to admit that she was excited. Cameron was always talking to her stomach and kissing it and buying stuff. She had a little pouch, but not much and she was kind of glad she wasn’t showing yet. Besides, her wedding was next week and she could still get into her dress…after her seamstress took it out a little, of course.

“Cameron, you’re spoiling the kid already. The kid’s eyes haven’t developed yet and you keep saying, look at what daddy bought for you today. You’ve always been cuckoo, but now, you’re truly mental,” Tavin stated as she ate her fifth Krispy Kreme donut and pineapples, downing chocolate milk. Janae bounded down the stairs, kissed her sister on the cheek and dapped Cameron.

“I’m out of here. Oh, and I think it’s sweet that he does that…a little mental, but sweet. I have dance class today and I’m going straight to work after that, so I’ll see you guys tonight. Bye,” Janae said as she walked out the door.

“Bye,” Tavin said.

“Later Doodles,” Cameron replied as the door locked.

“She would put it that way, wouldn’t she?” Tavin asked as she put another pineapple chunk in her mouth.

Cameron smiled at her and stared for a minute. “Janae knows who signs her checks. She ain’t crazy. And besides, I’m not going to let your sourpuss ass spoil my fun, baby mama. You know, you really look beautiful today.” Cameron looked at Tavin still dressed in her tan business suit for work, her hair cut in a bob to her chin and her face…she just looked beautiful and he wanted her. He pulled on his bottom lip with his teeth, then licked his lips. Damn, he was fine, she thought as he gave her that look.

“Cameron, I’m not a sourpuss…I’m knocked up. I have to leave in thirty minutes. You’re not getting any morning loving, so don’t even try it. Just because you’re sexy, and you do look good in that suit, when my nipples brush along the inside of my bra, I think about who did this to me and all sexual thoughts go out of my head. You’re out…no morning booty,” Tavin said as she got up from her chair and brought her plate and cup to the sink to rinse it.

Cameron walked up to her and hugged her waist. “I wasn’t trying to…” but Tavin interrupted him with a look and he laughed.

“Okay, so I wanted some booty, but I meant it. You do look beautiful,” he replied as he kissed her on the lips. His hands cupped her behind as Tavin tiptoed to run her hands through his dark hair and kiss him back.

“Thank you. You’re still not getting any booty,” Tavin replied as Cameron grinned at her, then attacked her lips once more.

“I’m going to be late…nope, it ain’t happening…I have to go…you’re not getting any,” Tavin whispered between kisses as he lifted her up into his arms and kissed the breath out of her.

An hour later, Tavin was finally on her way to work. That damn man was insatiable.
***********************************************************
Tavin and Cameron’s wedding was just like she wanted it… private and elegant. Janae was her maid of honor, Nichelle was her matron and due in three weeks, and Felicia, Liza, Nyla, Josslyn and Michelle were her bridesmaids. Michelle had recently found out that she was 2 months pregnant, so Colleen Caldwell was in heaven.

Tavin took Cameron’s breath away in a strapless, ivory gathered gown. He knew she was beautiful, but as she walked towards him, with Nichelle’s father giving her away, he thought he had never seen a more beautiful sight.

The wedding was fun, with lots of dancing. As usual, the women fought over the bouquet and after Felicia knocked some poor woman out, she held it up and yelled ‘Victory is mine. When the garter toss came, Cameron got on his knees and pulled Tavin’s garter off with his teeth, which made her blush beyond belief.

Tavin was in heaven as she awoke on the Caldwell private plane and saw Cameron staring at her with the sexiest smile on his face.

“Hey, beautiful. You’re finally awake,” Cameron said as he stroked her face.

“Yep. I had a wonderful nap. I thought I was dreaming,” she thought as she looked at her hand with her engagement ring and her diamond platinum wedding band. Her eyes caught Cameron’s left hand, his wedding band catching the sun as he kissed her hand.

“No, Lovely, it’s real. Finally. If anyone would have told me we would be here this time last year, I would have told them that they were smoking something. How are you, Mrs. Caldwell? Mrs. Caldwell…I like the way that sounds,” Cameron said.

Tavin smiled. “Me too.”

“You need anything?” Cameron asked.

“I need to pee. Move out of my way. I’ll be right back,” she replied as she held her sundress in her hands and kissed his lips as she passed by him to the bathroom.

When she returned, Cameron caught her and sat her on his lap. Her legs were laying on her seat as he kissed her.

“Better now?” Cameron asked between kisses. Tavin grinned.

“Yeah. Ask me in a half and hour. Hey, is there any food on this thing?” she asked as they kissed. Cameron laughed between kisses.

“Yes, there is. Are you hungry?” Cameron asked.

“Yes,” Tavin said.

Cameron pressed a button and spoke and five minutes later, there was a platter with smoked salmon, pineapples, roasted turkey, peanut butter and jelly, pickled okra, strawberries, donuts and hot wings.

“Hey, those are all the things I’ve been craving lately. Thank you,” Tavin said with a grin. She picked up a napkin and a hot wing with pickled okra and devoured it.

“You’re welcome…ewww how do you eat that shit?” Cameron asked as he watched Tavin eat the whole platter.

“The little person that’s invaded my body calms right down after I eat all this crap, so leave me alone. Besides, it tastes really good. Want some?” Tavin asked with a strawberry wrapped in a tiny peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

“Hell no. I ate normal food earlier. I’m straight. Speaking of the little person, how’s my baby doing?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“The last time I checked, it was our baby. I guess she’s happy she’s eating,” Tavin said to goad Cameron. Tavin finished eating and gulped down a glass of apple juice.

“He’s happy,” Cameron said as he looked her over and gave her that look. Not now, she thought as he moved the platter out of the way and kissed her.

“Oh, no. What are you up to Caldwell?” Tavin asked as he moved her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

“Half an hour, huh? That’s enough time for me to introduce you to the Mile High Club,” he whispered as his lips ventured down her neck and his hands went under her dress to caress her thighs. When his fingers grazed her panty covered sex, Tavin bit her lip and sighed. The man’s sex drive was insane.

“No,” she whispered, not too convincly as he stared into her eyes, his eyes droopy with desire.

“Come on baby. It’ll be good…I promise,” he whispered as he pulled her bottom lip between his and sucked it gently. She loved when he did that.

“It’s always good, really, really, good, but Cameron…damn. There’s only one of me and you wear me out,” Tavin replied as he grinned.

“Like you can’t handle it. Why don’t you stop with all that noise, Tav? You know you like it,” he whispered as he lightly licked her lips.

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it, it’s just that, we do it all the time,” Tavin said as Cameron chuckled, then ran the tip of his tongue along her ear.

“Is that a bad thing?” Cameron asked.

“No, but…you’re distracting me with your tongue and the lips and those hands and I’m trying to talk to you. Is that all you think about is sex?” Tavin asked as he continued to nibble on her bottom lip.

“No…yes. Tav, I kind of lose it when I see you, when I get close to you, when I smell you, when I kiss you and the only thing I’m thinking is how long will it take me to get you naked. Sorry, but you drive me crazy,” Cameron said with a grin as he kissed her again, his fingers still rubbing her.

“So, the only reason you married me is because I’m cute with a nice ass and a good pussy?” Tavin asked.

Cameron cocked his head to the side and thought about it. “Yeah, that about sums it up. And if you were me and you got to feel that wet, warm, tight shit wrapped around you, you’d be grabbing for it all the time too. Now, cooperate please,” he replied as his lips kissed hers once more. Tavin pulled away, and looked into his eyes. She knew that by the look in his eyes that he was on a mission and he wouldn’t stop until she surrendered.

“What if someone sees,” Tavin asked looking around, even though she was excited as hell and wetter than ever. She heard him unbuckle his belt and the zipper go down along with the pants. The next thing she knew he was rubbing his erection along the seam of her sex and her panties were totally dripping at this point. Cameron pecked her lips a few times as his fingers ran along her sex.

“Nobody is coming back here and we can be quiet baby. We can be really quiet. See, all I have to do is slide them over and…,” he whispered as he slid her underwear over and thrusted up inside of her.

“Ummm,” Tavin moaned softly as he groaned lowly. There was no way in hell she was going to be quiet, she thought. He felt too good, she thought. Cameron was thinking the same thing as he moved up and she moved her hips down to meet him thrust for thrust. Suddenly, he got pissed off because her panties were still in the way.

“Shit, you feel…umm, so good but wait, baby, wait,” he whispered as he ripped her silk thongs off and put them in his leather jacket pocket. He groaned because he was deeper inside of her now. His hands gripped her hips as he rotated his.

“That’s better,” he whispered as he began to move again.

“Hmm hummm. Hey, those were brand new,” Tavin whispered as he grinned a kiss across her swollen lips.

“I’ll get you some more,” he whispered as Tavin found a new appreciation towards aviation.
*********************************************************

“I’m in Spain, I’m in Spain,” Tavin sang as they stood on the balcony of Cameron’s parent’s house overlooking the Malvarossa Beach in Valencia, Spain. Cameron surprised her and they had two weeks to explore the entire country. The country was so beautiful and there was so much history and culture. Tavin didn’t want to leave.

“I told you I would bring you here someday. Were you surprised?” Cameron asked, his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist, his hand rubbing her belly.

“Yes…thank you,” Tavin replied as she turned around and gave him a deep kiss. Tavin began to push him back into the room until he fell on the bed. Tavin stood near him.

“You’re welcome. So, you want to go out tonight?” Cameron asked as he sat back on his elbows and stared at his wife. She smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

“No, I want to stay in. Is that alright with you?” Tavin asked as her fingers went to the buttons on his shirt.

“You know I don’t mind because we always find something to do,” he said with a grin as Tavin took off his shirt. It landed on the floor.

“Good because I have a surprise for you,” Tavin replied as her small hands unbuckled his belt and the next thing he knew he was completely naked. Tavin kissed him all over…his neck, his chest, stomach. They kept their eyes on each other until he realized what she was about to do. He did a silent little dance in his head and when he saw her mouth around him, he groaned. Then his eyes closed and his head fell back.

“Oh…damn,” he whispered and he couldn’t believe how good it felt and how good she was doing it. Her mouth had swallowed his entire length and she was sucking and and slurping and it was so good. He ran his fingers through her hair and his toes curled. Her mouth pulled him in and sucked, not letting go.

“Oh, shit baby, what are you….damn…that feels so good…shit,” he moaned. Tavin felt so validated at that moment. She was glad that she could get that reaction out of him. The more he moaned, the more she got turned on and she began to move her mouth even more. Cameron couldn’t take anymore.

“Wait, baby, I don’t want to come yet…wait,” he said breathlessly as he pulled her up and away from him with the last of the strength he had. She sat on her knees and looked at him. He sat up and looked at Tavin, trying to catch his breath.

“What’s wrong? Didn’t you like it?” Tavin asked.

“That’s the damn problem…I loved it. I thought you never did that before. How…when…and it better not be a who?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“There was a woman who taught a class at my bachelorette party. We didn’t have live penises…just dildos,” Tavin said as Cameron sat back on his elbows, looking intrigued.

“You mean to tell me there’s a “How to suck a dick 101” class?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“Apparently. She said that they also have classes to show men how to…,” Tavin said as Cameron sat up, and pulled her on top of him. His penis was still hard and rubbing against her still clothed body. It felt so good.

“Eat pussy?” Cameron asked, smiling at her. She just had her mouth around his dick and she was blushing over that. She was something, but she was still his, he thought.

“Yeah. From what some of the ladies said, they knew a few guys who needed that class. I, on the other hand, could not say that, because you definitely know what you’re doing,” Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

“I aim to please, sweetheart, and I’m glad I do. So she actually came there and showed you how to do it? I need to send her a tip, because hell, she’s good. Damn…give me her name and address, for real. I’m going to send the woman some flowers. She’s a damn good teacher,” Cameron said as Tavin ran her fingers along his forehead and through his short, dark hair.

“I don’t have the lady’s number. Felicia set everything up, so I’ll get the info from her,” Tavin replied.

“Hell, I’m sending something to Felicia, too. Good looking out, Fee!,” Cameron replied as he ran his hands along her body.

“If you liked it so much, why did you stop me?” Tavin asked with a pout as Cameron sat up with her. His hands went to her camisole and pulled it over her head. He dipped his head and kissed her neck as his hands went to her underwear, which ended up completely off.

“Stop pouting. The reason I stopped you is because it was too good and I didn’t want to come like that, baby. I’m pussy whipped. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you were doing your thing extremely well, but if I have to choose between your mouth and this…,” he said as his fingers grazed her.

“Umm,” Tavin whispered.

“Then I choose this. You have no idea how good this feels…wet, warm, tight…and I’d rather come inside of you here…,” he said as one of his long fingers went inside of her as she moaned, “than in your mouth,” he whispered as he took his finger out of her.

“Well, if that’s what you prefer, who am I to stop you,” Tavin said as he pulled her back in the bed and pulled her on top of him. Cameron stroked her face and stared at her.

“Why are you so beautiful?” he asked.

Tavin shrugged. “Never really felt that way. Cute, yeah. Pretty,ok. But when you say it, I believe it. The way you look at me, the way you touch me, I feel beautiful.”

“You are and don’t you ever forget that…but then I plan on being around for the next 50, 60 years to remind you, so you don’t have to worry,” Cameron replied as they looked at each other, holding each other on the bed. Tavin leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled.

“I like the sound of that,” Tavin replied.

“So do I. Tavin Caldwell, ooh, I really like that…I adore you,” Cameron replied as he ran ran his finger along her nose and her lips.

“The feeling is very mutual,” she said smiling.

“I’m so in love with you…we’ve been through a lot of crap, you do realize that…8 years ago, if we would have stopped arguing, maybe we would have been here a long time ago. I still remember the first time I saw you,” Cameron replied as his finger stroked her cheek. One of his hands went to her belly as he rubbed it.

“You do? Wait a minute…at the sports complex…me and the girls freshman year,” Tavin said as he nodded in disagreement.

“Nope….that was the second time. We actually got along that day and you looked so cute in those shorts,” Cameron said with a smile, then he finished his statement.

“The first time I saw you was the second week of school. You were coming out of the business building and I was going in. You had your hair down around your shoulders and you were wearing the hell out of a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt. I thought you were the prettiest girl I’d ever seen, but you looked so sad. All I wanted to know was why someone so pretty was so sad. Then, when we bumped into you guys the next week in the sports complex and you smiled shyly…I thought you were so cute…but then, we started arguing and you know the rest,” Cameron replied, still rubbing her small belly.

“I don’t remember seeing you the first time you saw me, but I already knew about you before we met. Your names were on the lips of every girl at school…oh, they’re hot and cute. I did think you were fine as hell, but I would never have told you,” Tavin said.

“I couldn’t tell. I thought you hated me,” Cameron said.

“I could never hate you, especially after that incident with that asshole from my econ class…just didn’t like you that much, that’s all. But now I’ve changed. The only time I don't like you is when you’re being a real pain in the ass...which is 90% of the time,” Tavin said as Cameron smiled at her.

“That’s good to know,” he replied.

“The other 10%, I just love you to pieces. Cameron?" Tavin asked.

"Yes, baby?" Cameron asked.

"Do you think it’s going to always be like this?” Tavin asked, running her finger along his bottom lip. He caught it between his lips and sucked it, then let it go.

“Hell no! We’re getting along now…in a few minutes, you’re going to be calling me a fuckin’ asshole and I’m going to be telling you to stop being mental. But the arguing and shit turns me on…it’s fun…it’s us. Unless…,” Cameron replied as he moved on top of her and settled between her legs. He licked his lips as he looked at her from head to toe.

“Unless,” Tavin said as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Well, the only time we really don’t argue is when we’re making love, so I suggest maybe we should start doing that…you know, just to keep the peace,” Cameron said as he captured her right earlobe between his teeth. Tavin ran her fingers through the dark hair on the nape of his neck.

“I’m all about keeping the peace, Mr. Caldwell. I love you,” she whispered as she felt him thrust into her. His head lifted from her neck as he looked into her eyes. Tavin gasped, the full feeling of him inside of her, taking her breath away.

“Why don’t you show me?” he asked as Tavin began to move with him, never wanting the closeness and the love she felt for him to end.

EPILOGUE

One year later

The year had been a good one. Janae adjusted to her new life in New York, continued her sessions with Dr. Marine, made new friends and loved living with Tavin and Cameron. Liza had gotten married to Nigel, her photographer boyfriend and Felicia and Nicholas had just married the month before. Josslyn was getting married in a month and everyone was pregnant or having babies. Nyla was due in 3 months and Liza was 2 months pregnant. Tavin cut down her work time to be at home more with their baby, Kendall Madison Caldwell, and Cameron was in the process of opening up another restaurant, named after Tavin’s zodiac sign, Scorpio. Everyone had families and full lives, but they always made time for each other. Nathaniel Connor Tarrington was Donovan and Nichelle’s pride and joy and LJ, Logan’s son, looked just like his father. Everything seemed to be falling into place for everyone.

“Where’s everybody at?” Taylor asked as he walked into his Cameron’s house.

“Janae and Tav are upstairs,” Cameron replied as he walked towards Taylor with Kendall, his pride and joy in his hands. She was this perfect little caramel, curly haired wonder that came when she felt good and ready. Cameron remembered that day because his wife stated that it wasn’t bad, because of all the drugs. She said, and he quotes,”I’m a modern women and we have modern things to deal with pain. If they say I can be drugged up when I have her, then call me a crackhead.” He couldn't believe that a woman he thought he hated and vice versa would come together and make a beautiful little person like Kendall. Cameron smiled at the memory of his daughter's birth as Taylor took his niece from Cameron and smiled.

“There’s Uncle T’s little cutie pie. You know she’s gonna be a heartbreaker someday,” Taylor said as Kendall smiled a toothless grin at him.

“Yeah, well the only thing she’s doing now is eating, shitting, pissing and babbling. I want her to stay that way for a long time. Anyway, I got my nine. Ain’t nobody getting near her until she’s at least 35…that’s a good age, huh?” Cameron asked as Taylor laughed.

“Yeah, she’ll be a spinster and you may be dead,” Taylor replied as he began to talk to Kendall and blow raspberries on her belly while she laughed.

“Hey, is that Taylor?” Tavin asked as she came down the stairs.

“We’ve got food. Of course it’s Taylor,” Cameron replied.

“Hey Taylor,” Janae yelled from upstairs.

“Hey, Doodles. What’s she doing anyway?” Taylor asked.

“Oh, she’s talking to her little boyfriend or something. It’s so cute,” Tavin said as she walked into the kitchen to check her dinner.

“It ain’t cute. I think he’s gay and besides, she shouldn’t be dating anyway,” Cameron said.

“I can hear you,” Janae yelled from upstairs.

“Close the door, smart ass,” Cameron replied as he heard her bedroom door close. Cameron went and sat next to his brother on the floor. Kendall was on the floor playing with her toes and Taylor was down there with her. The next thing Tavin heard was her daughter crying. Kendall fell on the floor a little harder than she expected and was crying for dear life and the fact that she had an audience who hated to see her cry made her cry even louder. Taylor picked her up and handed her to Cameron.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Just a little shock, that's all," he said in his "daddy" voice as he kissed her on the forehead.

“What’s wrong with my baby?” Tavin asked as she looked up from cutting vegetables.

“She fell that’s all. She’s going to be fine, right daddy’s baby?” Cameron asked. Kendall let her light brown eyes fill with more tears and cried.

“We got a drama queen on our hands already. When are we gonna eat, Tav?” Taylor asked as he stretched his long legs and changed the TV.

“In 30 minutes. Give her to me, Cam,” Tavin said as she walked up to him to take the baby. When she saw her mommy, Kendall stopped crying. Cameron kept the baby, then he kissed Tavin soundly on the lips.

“I got her, baby. She’s alright, huh mami. Just a little scared,” he said as Kendall calmed down. Cameron gave Tavin another kiss and Kendall began to whimper again.
He smiled at his daughter.

“Somebody’s jealous of daddy giving sugar to mommy. Is that it?” he asked as Kendall whimpered and put her head in his neck and shoulder. He rubbed her back and kissed her on the forehead.

“Maybe you should give her to me, let me calm her down,” Tavin replied as Cameron gave her a kiss on her forehead and grinned.

“I got her, Lovely, just like I always got you. Finish what you were doing, alright?” he asked.

Tavin grinned at him and said, ”Alright.” Tavin went back to preparing dinner and thought about what he just told her. He always had her. He always took care of her and loved her, crappy ways and all and that was something that she could trust in…always.

THE END
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=172