Wanting More by Chaynetv
Summary:

Janae Bromwell has had a crush on Taylor Caldwell, her sister's cute brother-in-law for years. Taylor Caldwell only saw Janae as a cute kid that was a part of the family. Things slowly began to change and they both realize that they want each other..they want more.

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 115598 Read: 220698 Published: 17/09/08 Updated: 01/06/09
Story Notes:

user posted image

Janae Bromwell

user posted image

Taylor Caldwell

user posted image

Danielle Parks

user posted image

Brandon Lanero

1. Chapter 1 by Chaynetv

2. Chapter 2 by Chaynetv

3. Chapter 3 by Chaynetv

4. Chapter 4 by Chaynetv

5. Chapter 5 by Chaynetv

6. Chapter 6 by Chaynetv

7. Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

8. Chapter 8 by Chaynetv

9. Chapter 9 by Chaynetv

10. Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

11. Chapter 11 by Chaynetv

12. Chapter 12 by Chaynetv

13. Chapter 13 by Chaynetv

14. Chapter 14 by Chaynetv

15. Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

16. Chapter 16 by Chaynetv

17. Chapter 17 by Chaynetv

18. Chapter 18 by Chaynetv

19. Chapter 19 by Chaynetv

20. Chapter 20 by Chaynetv

21. Chapter 21 by Chaynetv

22. Chapter 22 by Chaynetv

23. Chapter 23 by Chaynetv

24. Chapter 24 by Chaynetv

Chapter 1 by Chaynetv
Chapter 1

“You’re being unreasonable, Cameron. Why can’t I go to the prom with Luke?” 18 year old Janae Aleese Bromwell or Nay, asked as she played with her 2 ½ year old niece Kendall, or Kendy as she was so affectionately called.

“Because he’s not right, Doodles. I know boys…trust me. He’s just looking for an easy lay,” Cameron replied as his wife Tavin walked by and popped him on the head. Tavin shrugged her shoulders as she rubbed her small 5 month belly. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she looked so beautiful to him, even if she was about to kick his ass. But he didn’t care, because he was very protective of his sister-n-law. Janae was the little sister he never had and he wasn’t going to stand by and let some little mack in training hurt her. Nope. Uh uh. Not on his watch.

“Cameron, don’t say it like that,” Tavin replied as she resumed cooking dinner.

“My bad. Let me rephrase it then. He just wants to get in your Vickie C's, Nay. Is that PC enough for you, baby?” Cameron asked from the sofa as he turned the TV.

“You are such an…cover the baby’s ears and bring her out of here, Doodles…asshole,” Tavin replied as she gave him an evil stare. Janae picked up Kendall and walked out of the room. Cameron grinned at her and winked.

“But you love me, don’t you?” Cameron asked. Tavin looked slowly at her pregnant belly and back at Cameron.

“Currently…hell no,” she replied to her husband as she gave him the finger. Cameron puckered his lips at her as the doorbell rang.

“See that one? I know I’m in trouble. Kendy’s too cute and that’s the reason she ain’t leaving this house without me and my nine until she’s 30. Matter of fact, I’m going to find out how I can put GPS tracking on her ass. Boys are sheisty,” Cameron replied as he jumped up to answer the door. He hoped it was Janae’s little player boyfriend in question so he could scare the crap out of him.

“Good evening, Caldwell’s. I smell grub and it smells good. I must have came at the right time,” Taylor replied as he walked through the door smiling. Cameron clasped his little brother’s hand as he led him into the house.

“You always come at dinner time, you freeloader,” Cameron replied taking in his brother’s appearance.

“Yeah, well, I’m single and you guys live 15 minutes away. I get to eat good and save money. Works for me,” Taylor replied as he walked over to kiss Tavin on the cheek.

“Hey, hottest sister-in-law in the world,” Taylor said with a charming grin. Tavin shook her head. Cameron and this boy were too much alike.

“You’re going to eat, don’t worry Taylor,” Tavin said.

“Just making sure,” Taylor said, still grinning.

“I don’t know why you come over here all the time and eat us out of house and home, Taylor,” Cameron said.

“You're so full of shit. I'm not taking the clothes off your back or food out of your mouth. I know how much your're worth, so don't even try that I'm making you starve crap. Besides, between the ladies and work and the ladies and school, I don’t have the time, and my gorgeous, lovely sis always cooks enough for an army. Might as well come over and partake. Plus, I get to spend time with my cute niece and give you all the pleasure of my company. I know you guys love it when I come over. You get to see a glimpse of what your life used to be like, you know, before the sperm and egg united,” Taylor said with a confident grin.

"Up yours, Taylor," Cameron said.

“You are something else, boy,” Tavin stated as she shook her head.

“I know, I know. Damn, Tav, you’re still not showing,” Taylor replied as he grinned at his sister-in-law.

“Thanks, Taylor. Tell me something I don’t know,” Tavin replied as she smiled at her favorite brother-in-law.

“She didn’t start really showing with Kendy until she was 6 months, and that girl was 8 lbs, 12 ounces,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“I remember that. Tav was inhaling everything in sight, but she still had this little bump going on. We were scared to eat around you because we thought you would hurt us...that, and we also thought you had a tapeworm,” Taylor said as Tavin threw a carrot at him. He ducked and laughed.

"You really want to get kicked out before you get your free grub, don't you?" Tavin asked.

“No, so let me go back to the charm. Even though you're pregnant, you're more beautiful than ever. You've got some good genes, Tav. Okay. Is that good enough to keep my place setting?" Taylor asked as Tavin laughed.

"You did good, boy...you did good," she said.

"I still don’t know why you settled with Gramps over there, but it’s okay. I’m finally over it,” Taylor replied referring to Cameron as Tavin laughed.

“You’re finally over my wife, huh?” Cameron asked with a grin.

“Yeah, I mean, you knocked her up. I had no choice but to give her up. So, where’s my cutie pie?” Taylor asked referring to Kendall.

“In the back with Nay,” Tavin replied.

“Hey Doodles,” Taylor yelled.

“Hey Taylor,” Janae yelled back from the room. Janae looked at herself in the mirror. It was spring and she had on her usual house clothes…a red tank top and black velour capri’s. She fluffed her hair as she thought about Taylor Caldwell, with those gorgeous hazel eyes, that tall swimmers frame and that chiseled body. The man was so fine, she thought as she fixed her hair. Ever since she came to live with her sister and brother-in-law, she had the biggest crush on Taylor, but he only saw her as family, just a kid.

“One day, he’s going to realize I’m not little anymore,” Janae thought to herself as she put on clear lipgloss and smiled at her niece.

“Want a piggy back ride, boo boo?” she asked as Kendall smiled and nodded her head so her glossy, curly black pigtails swayed back and forth.

“Yeah, tee tee. Piggy back, piggy back,” she yelled in that cute voice of hers as she put her on her back as she walked back to the front with her niece on her back.

“So, how’s life at CI and getting the MBA going?” Tavin asked the 24 year old who was being groomed to be CFO of Caldwell Industries. Taylor always wanted to be in charge of the family business. Cameron only did investing for the company while running his restaurants and Logan was head of the Legal Department and that was all they wanted. Jossyln and Taylor, however loved the business and they were always with their father or grandfather, learning everything they could. Josslyn was just appointed CEO and she was damn good at her job. Taylor, however loved money and he was itching to be CFO. It would come, eventually he thought. He still made good money as a Senior Financial Officer, but he wanted more and he would eventually get it.

“It’s going. I thought that it would be hard, but it’s not. When I finish this MBA, I’m thinking about getting a Masters in Finance, I don’t know,” Taylor replied.

“The boy loves numbers more than you do, Lovely,” Cameron replied smiling at Tavin.

“No, I love money more than she does. Get it right,” Taylor replied as he saw Janae walk down the stairs with Kendall on her back. Janae smiled brightly at him and he nodded his head to her as he took off his tie. Janae was a sweet kid, always had been. He couldn’t believe that it had been 3 years since she came to live with Cameron and Tavin. His entire family fell completely in love with her. Yeah, Janae and that spunky, loving life attitude had won everyone over.

“Hey, Taylor, do you remember Doodles boyfriend Luke?” Cameron asked.

"Oh, come on Cam. Don't start with that again," Janae said.

“Yeah. The pretty boy shithead?” Taylor asked as Janae walked in with Kendall. Taylor smiled at her and then grabbed his niece off her back.

“You are not calling someone else a pretty boy, pretty boy,” Janae replied as she looked at Taylor. He was the epitome of pretty boy, still dressed in his clothes from work. The man was totally fine, but then again, all the Caldwell men were, she thought. She knew that calling him a pretty boy would get to him, because although he was simply gorgeous, he did not act that way.

“Alright, you. But seriously, Nay, your boy is always checking his hands or his hair or his sneaks or some shit. I mean, he’s always worried about looking perfect. I don’t see how you get any mirror time when you’re with him. Hey, cutie pie,” Taylor replied to his gorgeous niece as he gave her a high five. Kendall gave him one back and giggled as Taylor picked her up over his head and blew raspberries on her belly.

“Who’s the prettiest baby girl in New York? Uncle Taylor’s Kendy Coo, that’s who. Give me some sugar,’ he replied as Kendall gave him a big, wet, kiss on his right cheek as they all laughed. After he talked to Kendall and tickled her, she wanted to be let down to return to her toys that were all over the living room floor. Taylor put her down and smiled as she toddled away.

“He’s not a shhhh head, and don’t curse around the baby,” Janae replied as she walked back into the kitchen with her sister and began to wash the dishes that were in the sink.

“She didn’t hear me and besides, she’s going to do it eventually, especially with these two as parents,” Taylor replied as Cameron mouthed an obscene word to him.

“That’s not true. I don’t want to hear my sweet, cute niece saying that word at 2 years old, if you don’t mind,” Janae replied as she turned her head up at him and went back to washing dishes as Taylor grinned at her.

Taylor looked Janae over. She was always a cute kid, but she was becoming just as beautiful as her sister, he thought as he looked her over quickly. She was a just a smidget lighter than Tavin, but had her nose, lips, and body. She was slowly becoming a hottie he thought as he looked at her once more. Cameron noticed and popped him, hitting him in the back of his head and pinning him with a look. He looked at Cameron and smiled.

“What?” Taylor asked.

“Stop checkin’ the kid out,” Cameron whispered while Tavin and Janae talked over the sound of the food processor.

“She doesn’t look like a kid to me,” Taylor thought as he just smiled at his brother. It definitely was not that kind of party with Janae, he thought to himself. He was just admiring how she had grown, that’s all, and boy had she grown! Cameron shook his head as Tavin began to speak.

“She’s got a point, Taylor. Keep your sailor mouth away from my kid,” Tavin stated.

“That’s funny, coming from the number one sailor,” Cameron said to Tavin as he grinned. Tavin gave him the middle finger and he grinned again.

“That’s the reason why you can barely tie your shoes now. Now, back to the recent topic of discussion,” Cameron stated.

“Oh yeah. You were all in my business about me going to my prom with my boyfriend. Sound about right, Cam?” Janae asked sarcastically as she rolled her eyes at Cameron.

“I saw that. She wants to go to her prom with her girly man boyfriend and I’m trying to talk her out of it,” Cameron replied as Taylor just looked at him.

“If that’s whom she’s seeing, that’s who she should be going with, no matter how big of an ass wipe he seems to be,” Taylor replied as Janae narrowed her eyes at him. Taylor had met the kid and he never liked him. He knew that the kid was just trying to get Janae in bed. It was obvious, well to him and Cameron it was obvious. Tavin just wanted her sister to be happy and she seemed happy dating Luke. Janae thought he was nice and sweet and perfect. Nice kids that look like Luke were never any good. He knew all about it. He was one of those kids.

“Thank you, T. I should be going with him, and stop calling him names, both of you,” Janae replied as she looked at Taylor as she furiously washed a bowl. Taylor laughed.

“Sorry, baby girl, just calling it like I see it. So what’s the deal, Cam? She’s not a kid anymore, so if she wants to go out with pricks, it’s her prerogative,” Taylor replied as he ducked from the suds from the dishwater that Janae was throwing at him.

“He seems like an okay kid, you two. Leave her alone,” Tavin said as she continued to cook dinner.

“He’s a prick, Tav. You just don’t see it. She’s too good for pricks and I’m trying to convince her that he’s only after the ass and she doesn’t believe me. What did you think of him, T?” Cameron asked as Taylor grinned.

“He’s a player and he only wants to bone,” Taylor replied as Tavin shook her head.

“FYI, he has not tried to talk me into doing anything I don’t want to do,” Janae replied.

“Which better be nothing if you know what’s good for you. You see what it gets you, huh? Fat, with swollen feet, pineapple, pickled okra cravings and peeing every 3 minutes. Speaking of peeing, Doodles, watch the gravy,” Tavin replied as she ran to the bathroom. Janae walked over to the pot and stirred.

“He knows better. I threatened the shit out of him, but anyway. Janae, find someone else to go with, kid. He’s just sweetening you up for the big lay,” Cameron replied.

“Yeah, that sounds about right,” Taylor piped in as Janae looked over at them both.

“He’s a nice guy, popular, has goals, and he’s smart. For the last time, he hasn’t tried anything with me,” Janae replied.

“Yet. Yet,” Cameron said as Janae sighed.

“We were all those things, Janae. Trust me. We know ourselves when we see it,” Taylor replied as he looked at Cameron.

“He’s right, lil bit. I know a player when I see one. I guarantee you, he’s going to try something prom night…trust me. He wants sex. That’s as plain as I can say it,” Cameron replied as he heard his wife come back. Tavin looked at Cameron again and then at her sister, who looked down. She grabbed Cameron by the collar of his t-shirt.

“Didn’t I tell you two to leave her alone? Taylor, I really don’t want to have to hurt you, especially in front of the baby. And you, Cameron…you know better. Doodles, continue to watch the gravy. Taylor, keep an eye on Kendy. Cameron, you come with me…now,” Tavin replied as she pulled Cameron away.

“You and your hormones are over reacting, Lovely. I’m just trying to school the girl,” Cameron replied as Tavin walked down the hall fussing at Cameron.

“Stop blaming your next ass whooping on my hormones. What in the hell is wrong with you, you shithead!” Tavin exclaimed as she closed the door and began arguing with Cameron. Taylor shook his head and laughed as he listened to his brother and sister-in-law argue. He looked over at Kendall, who was currently playing with her blocks and talking to herself. He watched Janae as she stirred the pot, with a sad look on her face.

“I’m 18 and he still treats me like a little kid,” Janae mumbled under her breath.

Cameron had definitely scared the living shit out of all of her dates. He remembered the time when his nutty ass brother answered the door to greet Janae’s date with a pair of brass knuckles on. The kid lost all color and from what he heard, never called Janae again. Taylor laughed to himself as his eyes fell on Janae. Taylor gave her a quick once over, checking out her hips in those capris and the tiny slip of skin that exposed her flat stomach and her cute belly button. If only he was 18 again, he thought. The girl was definitely not a little kid…not with those curves and that ass, he thought as he quickly looked back at her sad face.

“He doesn’t mean to. Just be glad you’re not Kendy Coo. He’s trying to find someone to make a chastity belt for her,” Taylor said as they laughed, both knowing that Cameron was completely serious.

“But, real talk…he doesn’t want to see you get played, lil bit, that’s all,” Taylor replied as he walked up and stood on the side of the counter where she was stirring the pot.

“I’m not stupid, you know. Between Tavin and Cam, I’ve been well schooled. I’m not going to easily drop the panties for a cute face, you know. I know game and Luke hasn’t stepped to me with anything but respect. That’s what’s up,” she replied, finally looking up and into those hazel eyes that she loved. She just wished that he didn’t see her as a kid, a family member. I’ve got to get over this stupid crush on him, Janae thought as she gazed into his eyes.

“Janae, peep this from a man’s perspective. You’ve been dating this kid for what, 2 months and you haven’t given him any, right?” Taylor asked, sitting on the stool across from where she was watching the food.

“5 months and no, I haven’t,” Janae corrected him as he sighed.

“Lil bit, after a week most guys are looking for sex. I’m telling you, old boy figures he bided his time and prom night is when he’s going to get some play. Trust me. I mean, he’s 18 and you are a beautiful girl that he can’t get any love from. He’s at the end of his rope, and not to hurt your feelings, but if he ain’t getting it from you, he’s getting it from someone else, believe that,” Taylor replied as he looked her in the eyes. They were so innocent and pure looking, he thought. He never really noticed how pretty and s.exy those upward slanted brown eyes of hers were until now. He didn’t realize that he let it slip that she was beautiful and knowing Janae, she would have something to say.

“You think I’m beautiful, T?” Janae asked with a cute smirk on her lips. Taylor grinned.

“Yes, you are. But if you trust the little dude, do what you have to do. Just be careful, alright and if you need me, you got the digits,” Taylor replied.

“Thanks T,” she replied as she looked into his eyes.

“You got that,” he replied as they stared at each other. Taylor looked away as he heard Tavin laughing as she walked back into the kitchen as Cameron slapped her on the butt. Janae just grinned as her sister came back.

“You two need to be neutered or something. Gross,” Janae replied as Cameron laughed.

“No we don’t, Doodles. We are just fine,” Tavin said. Taylor smiled at Tavin and pointed to her small belly.

“She’s got a point, Tav. That’s what got you in this predicament in the first place. Damn, Cam, can you keep your hands off of the lady for five minutes?” Taylor asked as he watched his brother stare at his wife. He was totally in love with Tavin, Taylor thought, and he knew why. Tavin was beautiful and smart as hell, and didn’t take any shit. But most importantly, she was real and she didn’t care what people thought. Must be nice to have that, Taylor thought as he watched the couple.

“Nope and I ain’t gonna try. She likes that, right baby?” Cameron asked as Tavin grinned.

“Yep, I sure do. I got it, sweetie. Thank you,” Tavin replied as she watched Janae walk to her room.

“So, did you get through to her?” Cameron asked Taylor. Taylor ran a hand over his short, wavy hair.

“I guess, but Cam, you can’t protect her forever. She’s got to find out about jerks on her own and she’s not stupid, bro. Let her go with the little dude and if he tries something, then we kill him. But you gotta stop and let her live,” Taylor replied as he picked out a crouton and a tomato from the salad bowl. Cameron just stared at his younger brother, mouth agape.

“Damn, Taylor, that’s the same thing I tried to tell him. You actually silenced him. Thank you so much,” Tavin replied.

“Anytime, sis. Anytime,” Taylor replied as he smiled at her, thinking about why Janae didn’t look so little to him anymore.
Chapter 2 by Chaynetv
Chapter 2

Janae and Ashley Barnett, a pretty, dark haired hostess, were standing at their post, which was the hostess stand at Giselle’s on a Thursday evening.

Janae liked her job. Actually, she worked at Giselle’s and taught jazz and contemporary dance part-time. She liked being busy. When she began working at the restaurant 3 years ago, she basically took over. The customers began to tell the managers about how friendly and helpful Janae was. Cameron and the managers were so impressed by all the customer comments, as well as her likeable personality, professionalism and style that she was now training every hostess that was hired. Janae trained them on how to deal with irate customers, what to wear, how to wear their hair, etc. She knew it wasn't a difficult job, but try dealing with 20 people and their children on a Friday night with a 2 hour wait, she thought. That takes patience and complete sanity.

“Did you get everything you needed for prom?” Ashley asked. Ashley was one of the first people to make Janae feel welcome at her new school when she arrived three years ago. They became fast friends.

Janae smiled. “Yes, I’m done. What about you?”

“I have to get a pair of sheer, black pantyhose and an evening bag, but other than that, I’m done. Are you and ultra cutie Luke going to Sloan’s after party?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah,” Janae said as Ashley grinned at her slyly.

“What?” Janae asked.

“You do know that a lot of people hook up and get down at Sloan’s parties, right?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, and your point?” Janae asked as she looked around.

“Um, you know that Luke is probably going to be looking for a little…somethin’ somethin’,” Ashley said, her blue eyes sparkling as Janae shook her head.

“Well, he can keep looking because he’s not getting it. I’m not ready for that and he knows it,” Janae said as she and Ashley said goodnight to two ladies departing the restaurant.

There was a small patch of silence, then Janae decided to change the subject. She got tired of talking about what she was giving or not giving to her boyfriend. It was frustrating. “Whoo, I’m so glad that it slowed down tonight.”

“Me too. It definitely was quite the opposite 2 hours ago. You know it’s your turn to seat the next few guests,” Ashley said as Janae cut her eyes at her, then smiled and said the goodnight spiel to four departing customers.

“Heifer, I know the rotation,” Janae said as Ashley blew a kiss at her and began to walk towards the restroom.

“Well in that case, hold down the fort, chickadee. I have to potty,” Ashley said as Janae shook her head and rubbed off two vacant tables from her chart. She signaled to one of the busboys with her prettiest smile to clear the tables and he smiled back at her. He began to clear the tables with vigor after she smiled at him. Janae shook her head again. Men are so weak. Janae adjusted her black leather belt that was looped through a pair of black, fitted, stretch trouser shorts, and was paired with a black ruffled sleeveless v-neck blouse. On her feet were 2 inch, black ankle strap heels. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail with black, sequined chopsticks adorning it. She smiled at the couple leaving the restaurant.

“Please, come back soon. Have a good night,” she said as she walked out of the hostess stand to fix the menus.

Why was her being a virgin such a big deal, she thought as she fixed the menus. She knew Ashley wasn’t because she had just given her boyfriend of 2 years, Neil, the best birthday present of his life 2 months ago. Most of her friends had already had sex, but Janae just hadn’t found the one she wanted to be with. Well, that wasn’t really true. If Taylor Caldwell took the blinders off and realized that she was a grown up, she would probably give it to him in a heartbeat, she thought with a grin on her face.

As she completed her task, the doors opened and two cute guys in their early twenties walked in and smiled at her. Right behind them was Taylor, Tanner Jefferson and Brandon Lanero, just standing and smiling at her. She smiled back.

“Hello, welcome to Giselle’s. How many are in your party this evening?” she asked the two guys and noticed that the one with the medium length, dirty blond hair was smiling really hard at her.

“Two, but it could be a table for 3 if you join us, beautiful,” the dirty blond hair stranger stated. Janae smiled.

Tanner nudged Taylor who was listening carefully and watching. This dude was hitting on Janae…on Janae? Okay, she was a pretty girl…and she did look good, but Janae? He had never witnessed someone hitting on Janae. This was just weird for him.

“Although that is a very inviting offer, I can’t take you up on it. I’m working and fraternizing with the customers in such a way is definitely against the rules. I’m sorry,” she said as she grabbed two menus and smiled at the guys. She was so charming and that smile…the guys didn’t even care that she just turned them down, Taylor thought as he watched her work, a huge smile adorning his gorgeous features.

“That’s no fun,” the blond haired guy responded as he looked her over.

“I’m here to show you to your table, not have fun…a drag, but it’s my job. Follow me, please,” Janae said with a grin.

“I’d follow you anywhere,” the dirty blond haired guy said as she laughed and walked toward the table. She could feel the guys looking at her ass, which did look good in her fitted trouser shorts, and she smiled harder, walking a little slower. This was the fun part of her job…flirting with cute guys.

“T, did you see that? Janae had those dudes eating out of the palm of her hand and she barely did anything,” Brandon said.

Taylor watched her as she gave them their menus, laughed at something they said, and walked back to the hostess stand. When she walked away the guys turned completely around to watch her. Then, they licked their lips…at Janae! Taylor just shook his head.

“Well, she does look good in that outfit…damn,” Tanner said as Taylor nudged him.

“Hey, that’s Janae,” Taylor said. She just looked like a nicely dressed, pretty young girl …a very pretty girl, but still just Janae to him.

Janae walked back to the hostess stand and grinned. Taylor looked hot as usual, his signature baseball cap low and to the side, jeans, vintage t-shirt, with a nice looking black leather jacket.

“Hola, fellas. Your regular table?” Janae asked as she grabbed three menus. Ashley walked back to the stand and smiled at them.

“Yes,” Taylor said.

“Right this way,” Janae stated with a grin as they followed her to the table. Taylor knew Brandon and Tanner were staring at Janae’s ass because he snuck a peek, too. When they were seated, she handed them the menus.

“I don’t know why I’m giving these to you guys. You know the menu like the back of your hand,” Janae said.

Taylor grinned at her. “Because it sucks and it’s your job, Ms. Flirty. Does Cam know you hit on all your customers?” He wanted to mess with her a little, like he always did.

“You need to get your eyes checked, T. I was not hitting on them…they were hitting on me. Serena will be your server. Enjoy your meal,” she replied. As she turned on her heel to walk away, Taylor called her back. Tanner and Brandon were looking at her...again, Taylor noticed.

“Wait…Nay. Are they serving that chicken and sausage soup today?” Taylor asked.

“I think so. Ask Serena. Bye,” she said as they all said bye to her.

“Janae’s got a nice little frame on her,” Tanner said with a smile.

“She sure does,” Brandon said.

“The girl is my family. Would you please stop talking about her like that?” Taylor asked as he looked up and saw the guy who was hitting on Janae staring at her as she walked back to the hostess stand. He was going to have to peep this out. That guy was staring a little too hard at Janae, he thought as he joined in the current conversation with his friends. Meanwhile, the two guy customers in question were talking and glancing over at the hostess stand.

“So, what are you getting into this weekend?” asked the dark haired, white male patron.

“I don’t know. I’m going to hit a couple of clubs that’s for sure. I’m glad finals are over. Speaking of getting into…I’d definitely like to get into her…she’s hot,” his blond haired friend stated as he stared at the pretty, young black hostess.

“The other one is, too. They have the hottest hostesses and servers here…food’s good too,” the dark hair male said as they both laughed.

“So, you like that, huh?” the dark haired male asked the blond haired man.

“Very much…very much,” the blond haired man said as he perused his menu.

Ashley and Janae said goodnight to more patrons leaving the restaurant. Ashley lightly elbowed Janae and smiled. “That guy is totally checking you out.”

“Yeah, I know. He’s cute, huh?” Janae asked with a grin.

“Yeah, but what about Luke?” Ashley asked.

“Just because I have a boyfriend does not mean my eyes no longer work. He’s hot,” Janae said about the blond haired stranger.

“Speaking of hot, Taylor Caldwell’s friends are smoking, but Taylor is like…perfection,” Ashley said as they looked at the table where Taylor, Tanner and Brandon was sitting.

“Yeah, he is,” Janae said as she looked over Taylor’s face again. His eyes caught hers and he crossed his eyes. She poked out her tongue at him. It was something that they always did. He laughed and turned back around.

“I don’t know how you manage not to take him and rip his clothes off and offer yourself to him on a platter. He’s sooo hot,” Ashley said as Janae picked up her plastic covered seating chart and waved it in front of Ashley.

“Okay, we’ve established that Taylor is hot. Why don’t you go get a soda or something and cool off, hot mama,” Janae said as Ashley sucked her teeth at Janae who grinned at her. Janae looked over at Taylor’s table again. Yeah, he was hot…but totally not interested. She could put an apple in her mouth and lay on a huge silver platter naked and Taylor would still call her a cute kid, proceed to throw a blanket over her and pat her on the head. Janae shook her head and went back to work.

During the next hour the occupancy of the restaurant dwindled down to only five tables and two bar patrons. Janae told Ashley she was going to the restroom and strolled to the bathroom. The blond haired guy was watching and wanted to talk to her as she came out of the bathroom. So, he went to the men’s room and stood right near the door until he saw her walk out. He walked in front of her and stopped her.

“We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” he said as she laughed.

“Wow, that’s original,” Janae said.

“Well, that’s the only thing I could come with. You’re so pretty that old, clichéd pick up lines were the only thing that came to mind,” he said. Janae laughed again and crossed her arms.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Janae,” she said.

“Hello, Janae. I’m Dylan,” he said as he put his hand out to shake hers. Janae shook his hand and pulled it away slowly. They spoke for a few minutes and Janae thought he was pretty funny. Taylor looked up and over to the darkened alcove that held the restrooms. Taylor saw that the guy that was flirting with Janae earlier was all in her face, really in her face. The kid was looking for a piece and Janae was his target. I’ll be damned, Taylor said as he balled his hands into fists. He didn’t know what prompted him to do it, but he got up and walked to the restrooms.

Janae smiled and although she liked the attention, she had a job to do. Ashley couldn’t handle the front for long alone. “I have to get back,” she said.

He put his hand on her arm and smiled. “Hold on, baby. Give me a few more minutes and your phone number, and then you can go back.” He was walking closer to her, getting a little too close for comfort, but she could handle him.

She hated when guys who didn’t know her called her baby. She was definitely not giving him her number now. “I have a boyfriend…sorry,” she said, trying to move, but his hand gently grabbed her upper arm to keep her in front of him.

“Well, why don’t I give you my phone number and you can call me when you come to your senses,” Dylan said. The next thing Janae sees is Taylor pulling the guys hand off of her arm and standing in front of her, staring at the guy.

“Do we have a problem here?” Taylor asked calmly.

Not now, Janae thought. “T,” Janae said.

“What in the hell was he doing with his hands on you, huh?” Taylor asked.

“Hey, man, I got here first,” Dylan said with a grin. Taylor narrowed his eyes.

“Dude, you really don’t want to go there. Janae,” he said giving her a look that said leave. Janae rolled her eyes and walked off, muttering that she was grown and could handle the guy. Taylor turned his attention back to the guy.

“What are you, her dad…or do you want her to call you daddy, because I know I do. She’s so hot,” the guy said licking his lips. Taylor walked up to the guy and narrowed his eyes more. This got Dylan’s attention and kind of scared him.

“If you don’t want to get your ass kicked, stay the fuck away from her, you feel me?”
Taylor asked as he walked away from the guy. He sat back down as Brandon and Tanner smiled.

“Marking your territory, huh?” Brandon asked.

“It ain’t like that. If you don’t want to get dropped, cool it,” Taylor said as his eyes went to Janae who was throwing daggers at him with her eyes.

Ashley welcomed Janae back with a grin. “So, what was all that about?”

Janae looked at her watch. She was off in 15 minutes. “He wanted the digits, but Taylor came over and acted like big brother protector of the insignificant, weak female. I could handle him. Besides, the minute he called me baby I was turned off. He doesn’t know me well enough for that. I’m going to do my closing duties, then I’m out of here.”

Taylor knew that Janae was pissed with him, but that was too damn bad. That guy was up to no good, and he knew it. He said goodbye to Brandon and Tanner and waited outside for Janae.

Janae walked out of Giselle’s and saw Taylor leaning against his car with his arms crossed and his legs crossed at the ankle. She rolled her eyes at him once more.

“Is Tav or Cam picking you up or is the car being sent for you?” Taylor asked.

“Mr. Benny is off for the night and no. I’m catching a cab…I am capable of doing that,” Janae said in a pissed off tone of voice as she stared at him with narrowed eyes.

“I’m sure you are, but no dice. Come on, get in, I’ll take you home,” Taylor said as he opened the passenger door. Janae continued to glare at him. He sighed. Women.

“Come on, baby girl. You can be mad at me all you want for saving you from a possible rapist. I don’t care. But I’m not letting you take a cab home…not when I’m right here. Come on, Nay. Get in,” he said as he opened the passenger door.

Janae glared at him until he said, "Please."

Janae smacked her lips and climbed into the car. Taylor closed her door and walked around to the driver’s seat. He settled himself in the seat and put on his seatbelt. He smiled at the cute little pout that had graced Janae’s lips. She was really mad at him, he thought as he started the car and pulled off.

There was silence for a few minutes until Janae said, “I could have handled him you, know.”

Taylor grinned as he stopped at a red light. He turned his head to the right and looked at her. “Yeah, you looked like you were in total control of the situation.”

Sarcasm, Janae thought. He’s being sarcastic. “I was. Let me tell you something Taylor Antonio Caldwell. I can handle myself. He wouldn’t have gone far…I wouldn’t have let him. Are we clear?” She wouldn’t let him know, but even though she could deal with that guy, she was kind of glad that Taylor stepped in when he did.

“Janae, the dude had you hemmed up against a wall. A few minutes later, he would have tried to hump you in that alcove…and I was not going to let that happen,” Taylor said as the light turned green. He made a right and drove.

“Ooh, thank you, oh great protector. What would I do without you?” Janae asked sarcastically.

“Okay, smart ass. You can be pissed all you want, but I know guys and he wanted more than your phone number,” Taylor said.

“No duh! Isn’t that what all of you want? Listen up, T. I’m not a baby. Whether you know this or not, guys flirt with me everywhere, all the time,” Janae began.

“Okay,” he said slowly. She was a pretty little thing, he thought and she always had lots of boyfriends. The problem was, he wasn’t used to actually seeing Janae get macked on and something in him just didn’t like it…he didn’t like it one bit. .

“And when the flirting gets a little too out of hand, I know how to deal with them. I’ve dealt with jerks, assholes, shit heads, creeps…,” she said as Taylor interrupted her.

“Alright, I get the picture, lil bit…damn,” Taylor said as he stopped at another red light.

Janae sighed. “I just want you to realize that I can handle myself, in any situation, thanks to Tav and Cam. Just a few nights ago, you were telling Cam that I have to learn how to deal with jerks and he won’t be able to protect me forever. The same goes for you.”

Taylor gave her that gorgeous grin of his. “I only said that to get my overly protective brother off of your back. You can’t apply that to me or this situation. I wasn’t letting that slide. My creep radar was on high the minute he stepped to you. Janae, I’m a man…I know what I saw in that dude’s eyes. That guy told me that he wanted you to call him daddy because you were sooo hot. He wanted a nice little slice of your pie and he looked like he would do what he had to do to get it, if you know what I mean. I’m sorry if you think I overreacted, but he looked a little too close to you and his hands were on you. Furthermore, I’m not going to apologize for looking out for you. That’s just what I do.”

There was only comfortable silence and the low hum of Jay-Z’s “The BluePrint” in the car. Janae smiled and looked over at Taylor who’s eyes were concentrating on the road. He was so fine, she thought and maybe he was beginning to realize that she wasn’t so little anymore. One could only hope, Janae thought as Taylor pulled in front of her building five minutes later. He cut off the engine and looked over at Janae, who broke the silence.

“Well, I guess we can agree to disagree,” Janae said as he laughed.

“Don’t we always?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah. I do appreciate it T, but I’m an adult,” Janae said as he looked at her. She was too cute, he thought as he laughed.

“You’ve only been 18 a few months…just because you’re an adult in the eyes of the law does not mean that you truly are. You still have a lot of growing up to do. Enjoy it,” he replied as he looked at her with that familiar hazel eyed gaze.

“Says the man who still plays video games,” Janae said as he smiled.

“Hey, video games are no longer for kids…and that’s all I’m going to say,” Taylor answered as Janae put her hand on the door handle.

“Wow, that’s a shocker…you not saying anything else,” Janae said as she smiled to herself. She leaned over and kissed Taylor on the cheek.

“Ha ha,” he said as she pulled on the door handle and opened the car door.

“Thanks for the ride, T. I’ll see you later. Goodnight,” she replied as she climbed out of the car.

“Goodnight, Nay,” he responded as she walked into the building. The security guard was there, but Taylor waited until he saw her get on the elevator before he drove off. He smiled to himself as he thought about Janae. She had kissed him like that before, but this time, he noticed how soft and full her lips were. He pulled off and began to drive…destination…his apartment…with soft lips on his mind.
Chapter 3 by Chaynetv
Chapter 3

Janae looked over her long satin, form fitting, strapless, pale yellow prom dress and sighed. Her hair was up in curls and she looked beautiful, she thought. She had the perfect dress, the perfect hair, shoes and the perfect date. Janae looked herself over in the ladies room mirror at the prom for a while, wondering why everything still didn't feel right . Luke was doing all the right things, as always. But the look in his eyes was different. Damn it, Cameron and Taylor were right. He wanted sex, but she was not ready for that, at least not with him.

As she exited the ladies room, she walked back to the table where Luke was sitting. He stood and pulled her back on the dance floor.

“So, everybody is leaving to go to that big after party at Sloan’s house. You ready to go?” he asked, his prom king crown still on his head. Luke Dennison was 6’0, light caramel skinned, whiskey brown eyes, and absolutely gorgeous. Ever since she moved here, he always had a pretty girl on his arm. She knew she was cute, but when he stepped to her 6 months ago, she realized she must have something that caught his eye.

“Yeah, let’s go,” she replied as he took her hand and led her out of the prom as others walked out as well.

Luke let her climb into the backseat of the limo first and as soon as the door closed, he scooted closer to her. Janae fell back into his embrace. They rode in silence for a few minutes, then Luke began to drop kisses all over her right shoulder.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress?” he asked.

“Yeah, you did,” Janae replied, as the kisses increased, as well as his hands, which were journeying up her dress.

“You are so sexy, Janae. I can’t wait to get you alone, baby,” he whispered as Janae began to feel uncomfortable. She moved his hands away and looked at him.

“What?” he asked as he grabbed for her again. Janae moved to the other side of the limo.

“I don’t know what you think is going to happen when we get alone, but I am not having sex with you. Best believe that,” Janae replied as Luke’s head went back against the seat.
He groaned.

“Why not, girl? That’s what everybody else that I know is going to be doing tonight. I mean, 5 months is a long time. I figured this was the night,” Luke replied.

“Well, you figured wrong,” Janae replied.

“I mean, I’m good to you. I spend time with you and money on you,” Luke stated.

“Oow, let me give you a gold star for being so different. Whoop de doo,” Janae said.

“I am good to you, Janae. Why can’t you be good to me, baby?” he asked as he pulled her hand in his. Janae pulled it away.

“I am good to you. I mean, what do you want, a cookie?” Janae asked as Luke moved closer with a sneaky grin.

“Yeah, some pink cookies,” he replied as Janae sighed.

“I told you that I wasn’t ready for that. When I fall in love…that’s when I’ll be ready. Maybe when I’m married. Who knows? I like you a lot, but I don’t love you and I’m not with it,” Janae replied.

Luke looked at her with a strange look on his face, one she had never seen before. “I took you to nice places, spent money on you and you can’t give me any act right? So I basically wasted 5 months trying to get in those panties for nothing and you say you are not taking them off? Damn, I’m glad I have a few spare bitches.”

Janae’s mouth opened wide as she looked at him. “A spare what?”

“You heard me. Look, baby, I’m a man. I have needs. You didn’t want to take care of them, so I had to get it some kind of way. Look, you're fine and all, but you ain’t worth all this work. Damn, my boys told me this shit was gonna happen. Denny, could you pull over?” Luke asked the driver angrily. Janae didn’t know what was going on, but when the limo stopped in front of a Starbucks, she had an idea.

“Since you ain’t with it, you need to step. I ain’t got time for this and I got things to get into, if you know what I mean,” Luke replied as he opened the door. Janae gathered her dress and stepped out of the car. She didn’t want to be anywhere near his trifling ass anyway.

“You ain’t shit, you trifling bastard,” Janae yelled, giving him the finger as the limo pulled away. She looked at her watch. Only 10:00pm. If she went home now, Cameron would know something was wrong. She couldn’t call him to get her, so she called another number.

Taylor was smiling with his friends Brandon and Tanner at dinner when he heard his phone ring. He looked at the name and number and smiled, then he remembered what night this was for her. Why was she calling him on her prom night?

“Hey, baby girl, what’s shakin’? You havin’ fun?” Taylor asked as he heard faint sniffles, which sounded like crying. He walked away from his friends to hear and sure enough, she was crying.

“’Nay, what’s wrong?” he asked, hoping it wasn’t what he thought it was. If it was, Mr. Wonderful, he was a dead man.

“Luke put me out of the limo because I wouldn’t sleep with him. Can you come and get me? I can’t go home yet and I just don’t want to hear it,” Janae replied through her tears.

“Sure. Where are you?” Taylor asked.

“At the Starbucks on 59th Street, next to Petrali’s Deli,” she replied.

Taylor was only 10 minutes away from her. “I know where that is. Stay right there. I’m coming.”

“Thank you so much, T,” Janae replied as she sat at the booth.

“No problem. Stay put,” he replied as he closed his phone. Taylor sighed.

“I gotta bounce fellas,” Taylor replied as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.

“Booty call?” Tanner asked.

Taylor grinned as he threw a few bills on the table. “Naw, nothing like that. Janae’s punk ass prom date stranded her and she asked me to pick her up.”

Tanner and Brandon grinned at him. Then Brandon said, “I guess she didn’t give him any.”

“I guess not,” Taylor replied.

“Yo, T, that kid is mad fine. You sure it ain’t a booty call? You know she’s been crushin’ on you for years. She’s legal, now. Why don’t you try and tap that, because I know I would,” Tanner stated.

“Me too. Janae’s a dime,” Brandon said.

“Naw, it ain’t that kind of party and the two of you? Don’t even think about Janae like that, alright? I’m out,” Taylor responded as he walked out of the restaurant.

*********************************************************
Janae slowly sipped her iced caramel mocha latte as she watched Taylor walk into the door. Janae watched as female heads from every corner of the room watched him walk in. The boy was fine, she thought, taking in his grey vintage shirt, blue jeans, with a white oxford over it. He smiled at her.

“You ready to go?” Taylor asked as she stood up. He hadn’t seen her that night when she left, but she looked beautiful. The way the pale yellow looked against her dark skin was incredible. The yellow dress hugged her body perfectly. Why was he staring at Janae’s body, he thought? Oh yeah, because it looked good, especially her ass, he thought. I can’t be thinking about this kid’s body. She’s family, he thought as he thought about Barbara Bush naked. Immediately, he focused. He opened the door of his 2 seater silver Benz for her as she climbed in. He closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side.

There was silence for a minute and he smiled over at her. “Hey, you hungry?” Janae brought a tear stained gaze to his. He hated to see, as he called her, his little bubbling brown sugar looking like that. She was always cheerful and happy. This wasn’t the happy go lucky kid that he knew.

“Yeah. Luke brought me to this five star frou frou restaurant with all this exotic food and there was no way in hell I was eating an octopus. So, yeah, I could definitely eat,” Janae replied as he laughed.

“So, where do you want to go?” Taylor asked as he started his car.

“Can I just go to your house for a minute? I’m in the mood to kick your ass at Tekken and maybe you could make me one of those omelets with the Italian sausage, peppers, and cheese, if you don’t mind,” she replied as he laughed and pulled away from the curb.

“I guess I could do that. But you are not going to kick my ass,” Taylor replied as he drove to his apartment.

Two hours later, stuffed and satisfied, Janae was out of her shoes, with her dress around her knees, kicking his ass at Tekken . They were sitting on the floor talking smack to each other as they played. Janae always liked hanging out with Taylor. He always made her feel better. He didn’t ask her about what happened. She always told him eventually, so he just waited.

“You and Cam were right, you know,” Janae replied as they played. Taylor looked over at Janae.

“About loverboy?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah,” Janae replied as she told him what happened. Taylor shook his head. He had been turned down for sex before, but he never put a girl out of his car. That was just tasteless, he thought.

“Well, the good news is now you know. So, you just move on and be glad that kid is out of your life,” Taylor replied as Janae looked over at him. Taylor was just one of those guys that women loved to look at and men wanted to look like. He was gorgeous, but he wasn’t conceited. She scooted closer to him and put her head on his shoulder. He always smelled so good, she thought as she inhaled his scent.

“If you want, I can kick his ass…and if I tell Cam, he’ll be toe tagged and waiting to go in a freezer. Just say the word,” Taylor said as she laughed.

“No, it’s cool. I like to look at the positives in everything. He will never call me again and I won’t have to deal with him looking at himself every five minutes, licking his fingers and rubbing his spitty fingertips over his eyebrows. No, he’s not worth the time. Can we just keep this between us? Please,” Janae said with a small pout. Taylor grinned. He couldn’t deny her anything and the way she was handling what that little piss ant did to her was total maturity. He was really proud of her.

“I’ll keep it on the DL. Don’t worry,” he said.

“Thanks. Taylor you’re a guy,” Janae began.

Taylor smiled at her once more. “The last time I checked.”

“Why do guys have to be such assholes? Why is physical stuff so important? I mean, girls know how to hold back. Why can’t guys?” Janae asked as Taylor laughed.

“Not all girls hold back, trust me. Girls can be very aggressive when they want to be. Then there are the girls who just want sex…all the time. They are very special creatures. I’m very found of those ladies,” Taylor grinned.

“I’m sure you are,” Janae replied.

“To answer why guys can’t hold back sometimes, is well, because, we just can’t, Doodles. Women are just too damn irresistible. Yall got the best goodies,” Taylor replied as Janae shook her head.

“Hmm. I’m just glad that I wasn’t in love with him. That would have been worse. I’m just a little pissed that he was so crappy. I’ll get over it. So Taylor, have you ever pushed a girl for sex?” Janae asked.

Taylor looked at her and shook his head. “No. I’ve never had to do that. I wouldn’t want to do anything with someone who wasn’t totally into it anyway. What would be the point?”

“Interesting. What kind of girls are you attracted to Taylor?” Janae asked as Taylor looked at her and smiled.

“Cute ones,” he replied.

“No, I mean do they have to be a certain height, hair color, age, etc.,” Janae explained as Taylor continued to grin at her as he ran his hand over his hair.

“I can’t tell you that, Doodles. I got to keep my pimp hand strong,” Taylor said, still grinning as Janae rolled her eyes to the ceiling, sucking her teeth in the process.

“That’s what I think of your pimp hand. No, real talk…what kind of girls are you into?” Janae asked.

“No, um, I like smart girls, you know, ones that I can talk to. I like girls who like to have fun. I like girls who know what’s going on in the world. I love girls who have compassion for others and who are not selfish. Selfish chicks are a big turn off for me. I don’t like a pushover, either. I like girls who are strong and confident. I don’t want to be able to tell you to do something. I like girls that follow the beat of their own drum. And, last but not least, I love girls with beautiful eyes and beautiful skin,” he replied as he grinned at her, trying not to get lost in what he just realized were the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen.

“Oh. So, do you only date certain races or what? I mean, you’ve never brought any girls around, and I’ve heard you and your friends talk, so I just want to know,” Janae inquired.

“Would you bring anybody around Josslyn or the rest of those crazy ass people that I’m related to? Cameron and Logan are braver cats than me. I would never subject anyone to my crazy ass sister, my CSI examining moms and my flirty pops. I think I may have brought one girl home, and that’s Alicia Donaldson, and that experience taught me to never do that again,” he said with a small grin.

“Who’s Alicia Donaldson?” Janae asked as she crossed her arms and put her chin on them. Taylor grinned at her.

“Alicia Donaldson was my first crush, first girlfriend, my freshman year of high school. I had been crushing on that girl since we were in 7th grade and we started going together in 9th grade. I really liked her. I brought the girl home and pops kept going on how cute she was, mom wanted to know what her college plans were and Joss asked the girl if she was still a virgin. After that, I’ve never brought anyone home,” Taylor said fondly.

“What happened to her? I mean, you said that you liked her, so what happened?” Janae asked, scooting closer to him.

“I was a player, girl. Once I landed Alicia, all the girls wanted me, so that added some stress and we broke up. We stayed friends and we’re still cool. She’s now engaged to that quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals or something,” Taylor replied as Janae smiled.

“Is Alicia black?” Janae asked.

“Yes, she is. Why?” Taylor asked with a grin.

“Just wanted to know. It’s nice that you stayed friends with her. Are you friends with all of your ex-girlfriends?” Janae asked as they stared at each other. Something weird was happening the longer he looked at Janae, he thought. But he couldn’t stop staring at her. The girl was gorgeous, he thought.

“No. So, um, do you need anything?” He asked as his face moved closer to hers. His eyes began to lock on her full, gorgeous lips. Janae ran the tip of her tongue over the top and bottom wetting them, and he thought he was going to have a heart attack. Wait, this is Janae, he thought, but his body said something else.

“No, I’m good,” she whispered as they stared at one another.

“Oh. Okay. That guy is crazy. You look absolutely gorgeous tonight,” he whispered.

“Thank you,” Janae whispered still staring into his eyes.

“A girl like you is definitely worth the wait. He’s an idiot, lil bit. Any man would wait for you,” he whispered, unable to tear his gaze away from her beautiful face. Janae wanted to kiss him, she thought. His eyes were fixed on her lips, turning a deep greenish gray. He was absolutely beautiful, she thought as she stared at those sexy lips of his. She ran her tongue across her lips again and watched him slowly do the same. He had never looked at her that way before and it was completely turning her on. Janae had enough. She gathered her dress in her hands and crossed her legs over him. She straddled his lap and put her hands on each side of his face.

“Nay, wait, what are you…” but his question was halted by a soft, slow, aggressive kiss from Janae’s lips. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. They stared at each other, because they never did that before, but damn it if she didn’t want to do it again, she thought. It was a complete turn on that Janae grabbed him and kissed him, he thought and where in the hell did she learn to kiss like that? Taylor couldn’t take it anymore. He had to get another taste of those lips. Taylor pulled her face in his hands and stared at her before his lips went back to hers. The kissing started out slow and sweet and as soon as Janae ran her tongue along the seam of his lips, he growled and devoured her lips, taking her tongue into his mouth, slowly sucking on it. Janae’s fingers went into his hair as his hands slowly went down her bare shoulders, to her back, and ended on her waist. Tongues intertwined with tongues and lips sucked lips. They pulled away from each other to catch their breath. They couldn’t keep their eyes off of each other or their hands for that matter. Taylor held her face in his hands, his right thumb gently caressing her left cheek.

“You’re so sweet, Janae,” he whispered as his lips attacked hers once again. He couldn’t help himself. She tasted so good and those full, beautiful lips were so soft and plump. They were addictive he thought as he just stared at her lips. Then, he traced his finger lightly along her lips as she smiled.

“I never really noticed before, but you have sexy lips,” he whispered as Janae blushed, making herself more adorable to him, if that was possible.

“I’m rather fond of yours as well,” Janae answered as he leaned forward slowly to reconnect their lips. The instant their lips met again, Janae moaned and let her tongue slide back against his as his tongue massaged hers.

Janae and her kisses were driving him crazy, he thought as his lips danced with hers. A minute later, Taylor’s lips left hers and drifted slowly to her neck, kissing her there. His hands gripped her ass, and he groaned. It felt better than it looked, he thought as his lips drifted over her beautiful brown skin.

“You have the softest skin, Nay. You smell so good,” he whispered as his lips trailed soft kisses all over her neck. Then, he heard a little, soft, gaspy moan escape her lips along with his name and all he wanted to do at this point was take her and strip her out of that dress and thrust his raging hard on inside of her and love her until they both couldn’t see straight.

“Taylor, umm, Taylor,” she softly whispered. He pulled her closer and continued with his kisses. He never felt like this from kissing a woman and Janae was definitely all woman….desirable, sweet, sexy, beautiful. He wanted her…badly. When did she become sexy, he asked himself as they kissed.

Janae was in heaven. She always wished that he would kiss her like this, touch her like this. His hands were on her zipper and she heard it go all the way down. He pushed the dress down her body and she was staring at him with just a pale yellow strapless bra. Taylor couldn’t take his eyes off of her. It was like he was seeing her for the first time. She was young and gorgeous and that skin. It was so smooth and soft and she was just amazing…she took his breath away. He slowly gazed at her exposed chest and stared, then he looked into those eyes that were going to be the death of him.

“How did you go from cute to sexy in three years?” he asked as he looked into her eyes.

“You think I’m sexy?” Janae asked, totally surprised.

“Yes, very sexy. Janae, I…you’re so beautiful. Just beautiful, baby girl,” he whispered as his fingers outlined her cleavage. His lips traveled to her cleavage and his tongue lightly licked her there. Janae moaned, hoping she would never wake up from this dream. His tan hands cupped her breasts and his lips went back to her neck. Seeing his tan skin against that gorgeous, brown skin of hers was turning him on in a major way. He couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t keep his lips or his hands off of her.

He pulled her by the back of the head and stared into her eyes once more before laying another series of passionate kisses on her. Janae pulled him closer and never wanted this feeling to end. Taylor nibbled lightly on her bottom lip, then ran his tongue over it, savoring the flavor of them. He hadn’t really thought about her lips until now. They were so full and he just wanted to keep kissing them.

“I love your lips,” he whispered as he smiled at her, still taking tiny nibbles and licks of her lips. Janae thought she was going to turn into a puddle of goo. She had never been kissed so thoroughly and with such passion, not by any boy. But then again, Taylor was no boy. The evidence was in his kiss and the arousal that she felt as she grinded into him and he into her.

“I’ve been a fan of yours for quite some time, wondering how they would feel against mine,” Janae whispered as she looked at him, then her head went back with another soft gaspy moan as his lips reluctantly left her full lips and traveled back to her jawline then her neck. His lips felt so good against her skin and she began to feel so moist between her legs that she pushed her thighs together to stop the moisture from leaking out.

“So, how do I rate?” he asked in a sexy voice, somewhere from her neck. Her hand gripped his head tighter and her head fell back.

“On a scale of 1 to 10…a 12,” she said breathlessly as he laughed. They continued to make out and then Janae, who was not one to hold her tongue, said something that made him come to his senses.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you to do this, daydreaming, thinking about you kissing me, touching me. I want you, Taylor. Make love to me, please. I want you to make love to me,” Janae whispered as his lips danced along her collarbone. Her hands continued their journey through his beautiful, dark brown, thick hair. Taylor’s lips stopped moving and his hands sat still. He couldn’t do this, not to Janae. He sat up and licked his lips. Janae kissed him and he pulled away. How could he be thinking about Janae like that, he thought. She licked her lips and looked at him with such trust and…love. Oh shit, he thought. This ain’t right, he thought, it just ain’t.

Cameron's going to kick my ass. Tavin's going to kick my ass. Oh shit, he thought.

“Janae, I’m sorry. We went too far. I shouldn’t have done that,” he whispered, thinking that he couldn’t help himself.

“I wanted you to. I want to do more and I feel that you want to, too. Be my first, Taylor, please. I trust you and I love you,” Janae confessed as she leaned over and kissed his lips. Taylor’s head went back and he pulled Janae gently off of his lap. They both sat apart from one another, breathing heavily, staring at each other.

“I can’t do this, Janae. I mean, you had a shitty night and now I’m all over you. I’m sorry, sweetheart,” Taylor said.

“But I’m not. I’ve always had feelings for you and I know deep down you feel something for me. I want to. Don’t you want me?” Janae asked as Taylor stood up and walked to the kitchen. Janae followed him.

Taylor looked at her like she was crazy. “Do people in hell want ice water? Hell yeah, I want you, but it’s not right, baby girl. I’m 6 years older than you, Janae and I’ve done some things that would turn you purple if I told you,” he replied.

“I’m glad you have more experience than me. Besides, age ain’t nothin’ but a number, Taylor and I want to…with you,” Janae replied so sweetly that it was nothing short of a miracle that was holding him back.

“Yes, I know, I want to, too…believe me, you can see that, but, you’re amazing, Janae. I can’t do this. Your first time should be with someone who you really are into, someone who’s closer to your age, not just a crush,” he replied.

“It’s not just a crush and I’m not a baby. I’m 18 years old. I’m legal, and I’m perfectly aware of what I want. You’re the one that’s in denial. Huh, and I’m supposedly the youngster around here,” Janay replied, pulling her dress up. She was having a hard time zipping up her dress and Taylor walked over and assisted her. He sighed when he saw all that beautiful brown skin covered back up as it was before. He stepped away from her and grabbed his keys.

“Don’t do that, Nay. You have to understand how special you are…you always have been. You’re incredible, Janae and wonderful. You should have a special first time, baby. You’re too sweet to be taken on the living room floor the first time that you’re intimate with someone,” Taylor replied as he watched her stuff her feet into her shoes.

“I don’t care. Don’t you have a bed? We could go to your bed. I just want to be with you,” Janae whispered as she looked at him with those eyes that had him wanting to say to hell with being good. The big head took over and he sighed.
.
“Yes, I have a bed, but I can’t do that to you. You’re confused, Janae. I mean, you just walked away from a guy because he wanted to sleep with you and now you’re telling me you want the same thing from me?” Taylor asked as Janae walked over to him and looked him square in the eye.

“Yes, and I didn’t want that from him because I didn’t have feelings for him. He wasn’t you, Taylor. He just wasn’t you,” Janae said as Taylor ran his hand over his face and sighed.

“Nay, listen to me. You should be with someone who’s really worthy, baby girl, someone who loves you as much as you love them. I love you, but not like that and I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow with regrets,” he said.

“But I won’t Taylor…,” she began but he interrupted her.

“Come on, let me get you home,” Taylor replied, hating the look in her eyes now. He did have feelings for her, but love? He didn’t think so and this was Janae. He wouldn’t hurt her, couldn’t hurt her like that.

“Fine. Look, I won’t tell anyone I humiliated myself, if that’s what you’re worried about. I still think you’re wrong and one day, you’re going to think about this and slap yourself silly,” Janae stated as Taylor opened the door. Janae walked through and gave him a look that could melt ice. Damn, I screwed up, he thought as he followed behind her as they walked silently to the elevator.
Chapter 4 by Chaynetv
Chapter 4

Taylor was sitting in Fugaro’s with Brandon and Tanner the next weekend still thinking about what occurred between he and Janae. He knew he should have stopped her the moment she kissed him, but he just couldn’t stop. She felt right sitting on top of him and she smelled so good and felt even better and those lips….those were the lips of a goddess, he thought as he tried to clear her and her delectable mouth out of his head. She said she loved him and he did not love her, at least not in that way. He hated the way she looked at him, but he knew he did the right thing.

“Yo, T, you’re miles away. What’s up with you? I just told you that Kyra Dennis asked about you and you just said, okay? That girl is freakin’ super hot and you just say okay? Something’s up,” Brandon said as Taylor glanced at his friend. He, Tanner and Brandon had been friends since they were in kindergarten. They knew when something was off with the other and Taylor was not himself. Taylor chewed on a piece of pepperoni from his pizza.

“I just have some stuff concerning work going on. I’m a little stressed. That’s all,” Taylor said convincingly. Brandon backed off and Taylor popped another pepperoni in his mouth. He didn’t tell Brandon or Tanner about what happened. He couldn’t tell anyone.

“Well, I want to go to Eclipse tonight. Are you two in?” Tanner asked.

Brandon said yes and Taylor nodded yes. He needed a night of clubbing to get his mind off of Janae. As he looked up at the patrons, he noticed a guy that looked like Janae’s ex-boyfriend going to the bathroom. ‘Naw, that can’t be him,’ Taylor thought to himself. Then, the guy smiled and Taylor could not believe his eyes. Yeah, that’s the little piece of shit…the one that put Janae out of the limo.

“I’ll be right back,” Taylor said as he walked to the bathroom. He saw there was another guy in the restroom and waited until he left. Luke hadn’t noticed him. Taylor locked the door and leaned against it. When Luke turned around, he almost pissed his pants. Taylor grinned at him.

“Hey, Luke. What’s up?” Taylor asked as he walked toward him.

Luke tried to walk around him. “Not much. If you’ll excuse me.” Taylor blocked his path.

“No, I don’t want you to go just yet. I need to talk to you, about Janae…you know the girl who wouldn’t sleep with your little punk ass and you put her out of your limo on prom night, not giving a shit if something happened to her. Any of that ring a bell?” Taylor asked as he stood in Luke’s face and walked as Luke ended up against a wall.

Luke was scared shitless because he met this guy once when he picked Janae up. He knew this dude didn’t like him and he knew the guy was pissed. Luke swallowed.

“Um, look, that had nothing to do with you. That was between Janae and I and she knew the deal. She didn’t want to give it up and if she wasn’t going to, then she had to step…,” and the next thing Luke felt was a fist to his nose. He heard a crack and squealed as both of his hands covered his bloody nose.

“Ow, shit you broke my nose!” Luke squealed like a little girl. Taylor grinned as he saw blood trickle out of his nose.

“That was for Janae. She didn’t deserve to be treated like that and now you know how I feel about you doing it. Look in the mirror now you pretty muthafucka. See how you look now. Every time you see it, you’re going to wish you wouldn’t have fucked with Janae like that. Think about that the next time you pull some punk ass shit like that. Later, pretty boy,” Taylor said with a grin as he unlocked the door and walked out. Luke continued to moan and groan in pain about his nose like a girl.

Yeah, that felt good, Taylor thought. That was for you baby girl, he thought as he walked back to his table.
*********************************************************

“So, you’re sure about this?” Tavin asked three weeks later as Janae packed her bags. She was starting an early summer program at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, where she decided to get her BFA in Modern Dance. Tavin figured she would just stay in New York and go through Alvin Ailey’s Fordham BFA program since she had been taking classes there since she moved to New York.

“Yes, Tavy, I’m sure,” Janae replied as she moved around her room. She avoided Taylor as much as she could and it was so hard a few weeks ago at her graduation dinner, surrounded by his family. She did pretty well, barely looking at him or speaking to him. When she did catch his eyes, he looked sorry and hurt. Well, she didn’t want him to be either of those things, but he hurt her and him turning her away did her in.

“I just don’t understand, Doodles. You practically know everyone at Alvin Ailey due to the extension classes that you’ve been taking there since you moved here and you got in the BFA program. Why don’t you want to go there?” Tavin asked, as she sat slowly on Janae’s bed, rubbing her belly.

“I want to get away for college, have that away from home experience, like you did. I know U of A is not Alvin Ailey, but it’s a damn good school with a great program. After I graduate from there, I can dance anywhere I want, including Alvin Ailey. They have lots of former Ailey dancers as instructors. I just want to leave, Tavy, that’s all,” Janae said as she placed socks in her suitcase. Tavin’s brown mid shoulder length hair shuffled around her shoulders as she narrowed her eyes with a smile at Janae.

“No, something else is going on and I want you to tell me what’s up. I can feel it. What’s the deal?” Tavin asked as Janae looked around her room, sighed, then looked back at her sister.

“Do you promise not to tell Cam?” Janae asked.

“Promise. So, what’s up? Is it Taylor?” Tavin asked knowingly.

“Tavy! How did you know?” Janae asked.

“Baby sis, there ain’t much that I don’t know about you. So, what happened?” Tavin asked as Janae relayed the events of that night. She always knew that Janae had a crush on Taylor, but love? He was more experienced than she was and older, but Tavin knew Taylor and the Taylor she knew did the right thing the night in question. Tavin grinned at her sister.

“Well, I for one am glad that Taylor stopped, sweetie. You were not ready for that. I definitely know you were not ready for Taylor and if he’s anything like his brother…whew. Nope, definitely not,” Tavin replied.

“But I was ready! I was,” Janae replied.

“No, you weren’t and deep down you know that, too. Is he the reason you decided to go to U of A?” Tavin asked.

“Partly, but I had been on the fence about staying here for awhile. Look, you and Cameron have been super duper good to me and you haven’t had the chance to bond as a family with Kendy. With the baby coming, you can have that, without me being here,” Janae said softly looking at her big sister. Tavin smiled.

“You sound super duper stupid right now. You are our family, Janae. Don’t ever think that we didn’t want you here because that’s not true. I definitely want you here, especially now, with all these damn babies around the place,” Tavin stated as they both laughed.

“But seriously, we never regretted you being here. Ever. But if you feel that U of A would give you the experience that you want, then I’m all for it. Just make sure you come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas,” Tavin said.

Janae laughed, “And occasionally on the weekend. You know I need regular doses of Kendy’s hugs and kisses. She’s such a sweetie pie.”

“She’s her father’s daughter, that’s what she is. That girl acts more and more like Cameron everyday. Dinner’s in an hour. Don’t forget to pack our song,” Tavin said as Janae smiled.

“Trust me, that song has gotten me through a lot. I won’t,” Janae replied as Tavin stood up slowly. Janae helped her up and as she walked to the door, she turned around.

“I am so proud of you, Doodles. And the thing with Taylor? Give it time, okay. Go to school and have fun, and handle your business. Okay?” Tavin asked as Janae grinned.

“I will. Thanks sis,” Janae stated.

“No problem,” Tavin replied as she walked slowly down the stairs. Janae contemplated everything that Tavin said to her and she knew what she wanted that night and she knew that Taylor wanted it to. Why did he have to stop, she thought as she closed her door and put on the song that got her through her mother’s desertion, cloudy days, countless auditions and practice sessions. As the song wafted through the air, Janae couldn’t help but wonder what if she and Taylor had made love. She looked at the present that he gave her for graduation, a white gold necklace with diamond encrusted ballet slippers and sighed. He knew her and he knew her dreams. How could he not know that he was apart of them? Janae sighed once more as she looked at the necklace around her neck and finished packing.

“Ain’t no stopping sunshine by Yoli”

Don’t try to tell me to wait till I belong
You can’t convince me that what I dream is wrong
No matter what you say, you can’t cloud my head
I push the fear away/ you remember what I said-
You can’t stop the tide rising high, no
You can’t stop the light in my eyes, oh no
You can’t keep me down, I’ll tell you why

Ain’t no stopping sunshine
Ain’t no stopping me
Ain’t no stopping all the love that sets the people free
Ain’t no stopping this love from changing peoples minds
Ain’t no stopping sunshine, gonna leave the dark behind

I won’t believe it if you say I’ve lost my chance
I’ll be the one who couldn’t walk but learned to dance
Each day my world turns one more revolution
Bring on the dawn gotta light one more solution
You can’t stop what I’m all about, no
You can’t hide for long in your doubt, oh no
Raise your shades up high, come on out

Ain’t no stopping sunshine
Ain’t no stopping me
Ain’t no stopping all the love that sets the people free
Ain’t no stopping this love from changing peoples minds
Ain’t no stopping sunshine, gonna leave the dark behind
Ain’t no stopping my sunshine (4x)

Let me ease your pain
Stop your endless night
Don’t you let it rain on your inner light
If you lost your way
I could show you mine
Just remember the sun’s meant to shine

(spoken) I know that you’ll never let me down

Repeat chorus

Ad lib out

*********************************************************
“Hey, dipshit, what are you daydreaming about?” Josslyn Caldwell-Ferguson asked as she walked into Taylor’s office on a Friday afternoon. Taylor knew what day this was and he felt horrible. He knew that he was partly to blame for Janae’s decision to go to Philadelphia, but he knew she needed to go. She needed to experience life away and she couldn’t do that here. He wanted her to experience everything that life had to offer. He figured that when she came back, she’d be a little older and wiser and maybe, just maybe they could see where this attraction would take them.

“Not you, that’s for sure. What do you want?” Taylor snapped.

“Don’t be so sensitive. My goodness, you can definitely tell when you aren’t getting laid,” Josslyn replied as Taylor gave her the finger.

“Whateva’, Joss. Again, why are you bothering me?” Taylor asked.

“We were all going to see Doodles off. Are you coming?” Josslyn asked as he looked over at the hot pink and silver wrapped present that was on his desk.

“Is that for Doodles? Aw, how sweet is that?” Josslyn asked.

“Shut up. Yeah, I’m, coming,” Taylor replied as he walked out after Josslyn.
*********************************************************
At the airport, everyone was giving Janae gifts and hugging and kissing her. She felt so loved and she knew that God had blessed her to know and be among such loving people.

“You call me anytime. I’ll tell you where all the good clubs are and how to get into them without paying,” Josslyn said as she hugged Janae.

“Joss,” Cameron said.

“Calm down, Cam. Be good and kick ass,” Josslyn whispered after their embrace. Tavin was the last one to hug her until this point. She hugged her sister and she and Taylor’s eyes caught. She figured no one was paying attention, but little did she know, Colleen Caldwell and Josslyn spotted their exchange and looked at each other with knowing grins on their faces.

“When you get back, you’re going to be a teedy again,” Tavin said with a smile.

“I know. I’ll be here on the first thing smoking when you call, okay?” Janae asked as Tavin grinned.

“Okay,” Tavin said as they hugged once more. After Tavin hugged her, Taylor stepped in front of her, dressed in a grey suit, with a pale yellow shirt. He looked incredible, Janae thought, but she would not think about anything sad. She had to go. She wanted to.

Taylor held her elbow and pulled her away from everyone and handed her a hot pink and silver wrapped box. “Here. I hope you like it.”

Janae smiled and tucked the small package in her purse, then looked up into Taylor’s eyes. “I’m sure I will, but you didn’t have to.” Taylor smiled as he saw the necklace that he gave her for graduation around her neck.

“No, I wanted to. I’m sorry about hurting you…that wasn’t my intention,” Taylor said.

“I know, Taylor,” she said.

“I don’t regret what happened, but…it’s not the right time, Janae and I want you to experience stuff, you know,” he said.

“I get it, T…for real. I’m over it, really. I hope we can still be friends,” Janae said with a brilliant smile on her face, meaning what she said, but wishing it could be more. She knew he cared now and that was all she needed.

Taylor looked down into that beautiful face and couldn’t believe what she just said. The girl was so incredible. All the prior tension had left as he grinned down at her.

“Of course. So, can I get a hug?” Taylor asked as Janae stepped closer to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He smelled and felt so good. Janae wanted to remember that. Taylor didn’t want to let her go. She felt right in his embrace. He reluctantly let her go and grinned down into her face.

“Stay away from all frat boys and keep your mace handy,” Taylor said as Janae laughed. He was going to miss that laugh.

“I’ll do that,” Janae replied.

“I mean it, lil bit. I’m friends with frat guys, so I’m speaking what I know. Just…take care of yourself, okay? Have fun and good luck. I’m going to miss you,” Taylor replied as she picked up her carry on bag.

“I’m going to miss you, too. Bye everyone. Yes, Tavin I will call when I get in. No, Cameron I will not drink. Bye,” Janae grinned as she looked at everyone once more. Kendall waved at her yelling loud bye byes from her grandmother’s arms as Janae blew kisses to her. Kendall blew kisses back as they all laughed. She nodded her head to Taylor and walked to board her plane.

“Aw, my little sister is all grown up,” Tavin said as Cameron hugged her around the waist, rubbing her belly.

That she is, Taylor thought as he watched Janae walk out of his life. But it was for the best.
*********************************************************
Later that afternoon at Caldwell Industries, Taylor was being a major pain in the ass to everyone. He had been acting that way ever since they left the airport. Josslyn knew the reason and decided to try and talk to her little brother before someone beat the crap out of him.

“No, those figures are not correct…I’ll fax over the real figures in 5 minutes,” Taylor said as he hung up the phone. He got the documents together and faxed them, not wanting to even bother with asking someone else to do it. Josslyn walked into his office and sat across from his desk

Taylor glanced over at his sister as he walked back to his desk. He shook the documents that were in his hand at her. “Joss, if this is about the Danworth Corp figures, I just refaxed them, so don’t start it.”

Josslyn just gave him that cool look that she always did. “I’m not here about that. I know Leonard screwed that up and I knew you would fix it. You always do.”

Taylor sighed. “Joss, I really don’t have time for your shit right now, so what is it?”

“I want to know what bug crawled up your ass,” Joss responded.

Taylor narrowed his hazel eyes at her. “I’m just having a bad day, that’s all. That happens sometimes.”

“You’ve been PMSing on everyone, baby boy. Logan wanted to put tape on your mouth and lock you in a closet until you calmed down and could play nicely with others,” Josslyn said with a grin. Taylor gave Josslyn another look.

“Logan didn’t say that…that was you,” Taylor said.

“Yeah, it was, but I needed to blame someone else. Taylor, talk to me. What’s going on?”

“I’m just having a crappy day…that’s all. No more, no less,” he said.

“No, I don’t think that’s it…I think this has to do with Janae. I saw the look that passed between you two. I know she’s had a crush on you for years, but…you have feelings for her don’t you?” Josslyn asked. Taylor sat back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair twice. Josslyn grinned. Taylor always did that when he was frustrated or dealing with something difficult. She figured it was both in this situation.

Flashes of her sitting on top of him kissing him came back and he blocked it out of his mind. He even remembered how she smelled, like exotic fruits and her…he wanted to take a bite out of her. He cleared his head once more and thought about Janae and what she had to do, which was college. He made the right decision. She’s a kid, she needs to live, he thought to himself. Then, he answered his sister.

“Joss, I really don’t want to get into this with you. Of course I have feelings for Doodles…she’s family,” he convincingly stated as Josslyn slowly crossed her arms and looked at him. He’s lying, she thought.

“No, I mean, you really, really have feelings for her. I can’t blame you, I mean she’s not a cute kid anymore…she’s gorgeous and spunky and sweet. I can’t believe this. You’re falling for her,” Josslyn said.

“Stop talking what you don’t know. If I did have feelings for her like that, which I don’t, it wouldn’t matter because Cameron would make sure that I sucked all of my food through a straw for the remainder of my days. She’s too young for me and she’s at school, about to embark on the best time of her life. I want her to have that experience because it’s something that you can’t ever get back. Besides, she’s a good girl. Totally out of my league and off limits. Completely off limits,” Taylor said truly believing that.

Josslyn rolled her eyes to the ceiling and sighed. He really thought Janae was too good for him…interesting. This was not the cocky little brother that she knew…this was insecurity….something she had never seen in Taylor.

“You make her sound like she’s a nun or she’s betrothed or something like that. Yeah, she’s younger than you, and she is too good for you, but when has anything stopped you from going after what you want? Janae is exactly what a guy like you needs because she definitely seems to have thrown your ass off kilter. I dig that you want her to have fun and live her life and that’s very noble of you and it’s the right thing to do. But, let me let you in on something. Denying your feelings and hiding them does not help them go away. Most of the time, it makes it worse and one day it’s all going to come to a head. So take my advice and admit it to yourself that you have feelings for the girl so we all can go on with our lives…because you’re scaring people and your sour ass attitude is pissing me off.”

Taylor grinned at Josslyn. “Why, thank you Obi “no” Kenobi for that fascinating little spiel, but my feelings for Janae are the same as they always have been, so you can stop minding my business and worry about running this company. Don’t you have work to do, because I have work to do,” he said dismissing his sister.

Josslyn stood and smiled. “You are so avoiding how you really feel, but it’s cool. Stains always come out in the wash”.

“You can step now wannabe Jedi Master,” Taylor said as Josslyn walked to his door.

“You’re going to thank me later for that little piece of advice…maybe not now, but later. Don’t forget…,” Josslyn began but Taylor interrupted her.

“Reddington meeting at 3pm. Don’t worry. I’m on it,” Taylor said as she walked out sticking her tongue at him.

“Nosy ass,” he mumbled as his sister left his office. He didn’t really know what the hell was going on with his feelings for Janae, but he did listen to some of what his sister said. When she returned from school, maybe she would still feel the same way and maybe he would see where those feelings would lead them.

Maybe when she got back….

Maybe…just maybe.
Chapter 5 by Chaynetv
Chapter 5

Six years later

“Look at her, Cameron. She’s all grown up. Doesn’t she look beautiful?” Tavin asked as she watched her sister at her welcome home party at the Caldwell’s family estate. Upon graduation, Janae had been offered a job to dance in London for two years. She took it and now she was back, auditioning for companies in New York.

“Yeah, she does. I’m really proud of her. That piece she did at her Finale Concert was amazing,” Cameron stated, taking in Janae’s fuschia and white striped strapless, dress, with the keyhole near the breasts. It was extra fitted at the top, to her waist then it flaired out.

“Yeah, my little sister is very talented,” Tavin replied as Ashton, their five year old son pulled Cameron’s hand.

“Yeah, and a little exposed too,” Cameron replied, looking at his sister-n-law. He didn’t want to admit it, but he would never see Janae as a grown up…ever.

“No, she’s not Cameron. She looks lovely,” Tavin said.

“You can see some things on her Tavin. She’s exposed,” Cameron said.

“Whateva’,” Tavin said.

“Daddy?” Ashton asked, his caramel skin and light brown eyes sparkling, pulling Cameron’s hand.

“Yes, partner?” he asked.

“I want a piggy back ride,” he said as he smiled down at him. He picked him up and put him on his back.

“Happy now,” he inquired.

“Uh huh,” Ashton said as Cameron dipped his head and kissed Tavin on the lips. He walked off with his son talking a mile a minute.

Meanwhile, Taylor was walking into the house with Tanner and Brandon, trying to appear very cool. He hadn’t seen her in a year and the time that he saw her over the years were blips on the radar. He talked to her a few times, but not much. She was really busy and so was he.

But the few times he did see her were not so good. Taylor had to deal with seeing her with boyfriends throughout the years---for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years….and there were several. She seemed to be having fun and dating a lot, which he was glad for, but he really didn’t like seeing her with other guys. Even though they barely saw each other throughout the years, he really missed her and he couldn’t wait to see her.

“You’re mighty anxious to get out there, Taylor. Any particular reason why?” Brandon asked, his light brown eyes shining.

“I think it has to do with a very hot, very pretty girl, about this tall,” Tanner replied as he grinned.

Taylor shook his head and grinned. “Whateva’,” he replied as they walked into the backyard. His niece and nephew ran to him, Kendall and LJ, with Nathaniel Tarrington in tow as they gave him a dap. He lowered himself and got to their level.

“What’s up, yall?” he asked. As usual, Kendall spoke first.

“Nothing much, Uncle T. Teedy Janae is home and she promised to take me, Nate and LJ to play paint ball. How cool is that?” 7 1/2 year old Kendall Caldwell inquired her black, curly ponytails flopping. She was going to break hearts one day, Taylor thought…if she stopped being such a tomboy.

“Pretty cool. Hey where is Teedy Janae?” Taylor asked, looking around the crowd.

“Ooh, she’s right there and she looks…whoa,” Tanner replied as Taylor stood up. He followed his line of sight and saw Janae. Words couldn’t describe how beautiful she looked, he thought as his eyes took in everything. She had her hair pulled up with a few strands hanging down in a dress that was enticingly sexy. He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth and just stared until she saw him. Janae smiled brightly and waved to him. He nodded his head and waved back, with the hugest grin on his face.

“Dude, it’s like she gets hotter every time I see her,” Brandon replied.

“Taylor, I don’t know why you never tried to tap that. It was fully at your disposal, too? You’re crazy,” Tanner replied as they all just stared at Janae. Then, Taylor’s smile turned upside down when some tall, good looking dude walked up to her and kissed her square on the lips.

“Who the fuck is that?” Taylor asked looking at Tanner and Brandon. Logan was standing next to them as Taylor asked his question.

“That is Christopher Roberts, choreographer and Doodles’ boyfriend,” Logan replied as Taylor just stared at the guy with his arm wrapped around Janae’s waist.

“Boyfriend? When the fuck did that happen?” Taylor asked, still staring at the guy with his paws all over Janae.

“Um, she met him London. They’ve been seeing each other for a few months, from what she said,” Logan replied looking at his younger brother’s jaw tense up as he walked off with a grin on his face. Why didn’t the boy just admit that he was in love with the girl and get it over with, Logan thought as he sipped his beer.

“I don’t like him. He looks too pretty, like gay pretty or like he goes both ways and likes to stick and get stuck,” Taylor replied.

“You don’t like anyone that girl dates. Incoming,” Brandon replied as Danielle Parks, Janae’s gorgeous best friend and partner in crime came over. Danielle began to visit Janae a few months after she moved in with Tavin and Cameron, so everyone knew her. She and Janae were both dancers and went to college together and stayed close. She grinned at the gorgeous threesome as she called them.

“Hey, Taylor, Tanner, Brandon. What ya’ looking at? My fine ass or Nay and Chris?” Danielle asked as she looked where they were staring.

“I’m looking at your ass,” Tanner said with a grin as Danielle popped him. The guys laughed.

“Hey Dani. Who’s that guy with Nay?” Taylor asked as he watched Janae and Chris.

“Oh, you work entirely too much…that’s Chris Robertson, choreographer extraordinaire. Look at him…beautiful. Tall, tan, dark hair, completely hetero, fine as hell, plus he can move and he’s nice. They’ve been seeing each other for a few months, but it’s not serious, trust me. They barely see each other with his schedule,” Danielle said as Taylor jaw became less tense. She was always secretly rooting for Taylor and Janae, but she never let Taylor know it.

“Well, I want to meet Mr. Spectacular. Introduce me, Dani,” Taylor replied as he walked towards the couple.

Janae looked up and saw Taylor walking towards, her looking like a million bucks.

Ashley grinned at Janae and whispered, “Incoming…His hotness is coming this way.”

He was still gorgeous, she thought as she took in the longer hair. Not much, but it made him look sexier than he already was. She made eye contact with Danielle who just grinned at her. Taylor walked up to her, completely ignoring Christopher and pulled her into his arms.

“Hey, baby girl, welcome home,” he replied as he hugged her close, loving the way that she felt in his arms.

“Hey, Taylor. Thank you,” she replied as she hugged him back, closing her eyes, inhaling his sexy cologne and him. Lord, the man was fine, she thought as her heart raced. Their embrace broke, but the way Taylor stared at her was not what she was used to. He looked at her almost predatorily, and it gave Janae goosebumps.

She loved it.

Wait a minute…I’m not supposed to love him looking at me like he’s a dog and I’m a Milk bone dog treat. I’m here with…Christopher. Yeah, Christopher, she thought as she made the introductions.

“Oh, um Christopher Robertson, this is Tanner Jefferson, Brandon Lanero and Taylor Caldwell. You guys, this is Christopher Robertson, my boyfriend,” she replied with a smile as they shook his hand. Taylor was last and just smiled at him. To people who didn’t know him, the smile looked sincere, but to Janae, it was that smile that he gave people who he thought were a joke.

“I’ve heard a lot about you, Taylor. Nice to finally meet you,” Christopher replied.

“Yeah, sure,” Taylor said, although the only thing he was thinking was, yeah right. Now it was official. He didn’t like the dude.

The group talked amongst each other until a good song came on and Taylor smiled at Janae.

“Hey, Janae. Wanna dance?” Taylor asked. Janae looked shocked at first, but then she put her glass on the table.

“Yeah, sure,” she replied as Taylor grabbed her hand in his and led her to the dance floor.

Josslyn held out her hand as a reluctant Tavin handed over a bill to Josslyn. Josslyn collected the 20 dollar bill from Tavin with a grin. “Nice doing business with ya, sis. See, I told you he was going to do something here. The little shit is pissing on the concrete like a puppy.”

“Ain’t this some shit?” Tavin asked as they watched Janae and Taylor dance.

“It most certainly is. Too bad it took him so long to realize it because it seems that she’s taken. When Cameron finds out, he’s going to shit bricks,” Josslyn said.

Tavin smiled. “Probably. How much do you want to bet that it won’t last between her and dancy boy?

Josslyn laughed at her sister-in-law. “Lunch and a full day at Messigio’s.”

Tavin shook Josslyn’s hand. “You got a deal and this is one bet that I won’t lose.”
*********************************************************
Dancing this close to him was doing her in, she thought. But, she was a performer and she appeared as if it was just a friendly dance. It seemed to be fooling a lot of people, but not Taylor. Taylor looked down into those beautiful brown eyes that haunted many of his dreams and smiled.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to London. My mom said you were wonderful,” Taylor replied as Janae looked up at him.

“I was pretty good and I understand, Mr. CFO. So, how’s your job?” Janae asked, staring into his beautiful hazel eyes.

“Good, very good. But I don’t want to talk about that. You look incredible, Janae. Absolutely gorgeous…breathtaking,” he said as she blushed.

“Thank you,” she whispered as his eyes caught on the necklace that he bought her years ago.

“You’re welcome,” Taylor replied as they looked at one another.

“Hey, you still have that?” Taylor asked pointed to the diamond encrusted ballet slippers necklace.

“Yes, it’s my good luck charm. I always wear it,” Janae admitted as he smiled at her.

“That’s good to know. I’ve really missed you. I haven’t had anyone to beat my butt at video games. Tanner and B suck,” Taylor stated honestly as Janae stared up into his eyes. As she looked at him, she remembered when he cornered her a year ago and that great week they spent together before she left. She laughed, then smiled.

“That’s a shame. I’ve missed you, too, T. So, um, what do you think of Christopher?” Janae asked.

Taylor was still smiling at her when he said, “I don’t like him. He’s not the one for you. Are you sure he doesn’t bat for the other team?”

Janae laughed. “Not to my knowledge. Never let it be said that Taylor Caldwell bites his tongue,” Janae said as Taylor smiled.

“Well, you know me, don’t you?” Taylor asked as Janae nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I do,” Janae said.

“So, what would you say about me taking you to lunch next week?” Taylor asked.

“I would say, that would be very nice and I want Japanese food,” Janae said as Taylor smiled.

“So demanding. We have a lot of things to talk about,” Taylor said.

Janae knew exactly what he meant and let out a breath. “Yeah, we do.”

“Especially…,” Taylor said as he stared into her eyes. Christopher tapped Taylor on the shoulder.

“Mind if I cut in?” Christopher asked as Taylor graciously stepped away.

“No problem. Good to have you home, baby girl,” Taylor said as he winked at Janae and walked away. He walked over to a table where, Tanner was sitting with some woman and stared at Janae.

“Now, say that you don’t have a thing for her, dude,” Tanner replied as Taylor grinned.

“We saw you give her the look, T. So are you actually going to give us that bull about just being family?” Brandon asked.

“No, I can’t do that. I really can’t,” Taylor replied as he watched Janae dance with the wrong man. He was smiling on the outside, but he was seething on the inside…he was pissed. What the hell was she doing with that dude, he thought. He took a seat and watched them. He wanted her to feel him watching her.

Janae looked up and saw Taylor, staring at her. What was he thinking about, she thought as she caught him winking at her. She smiled, then turned away. Ten minutes later, she turned back around and he was still staring at her.

What’s going on, Janae asked, knowing full well that she knew exactly what it was…he was jealous and she knew why.
************************************************************************
Three months later

“What are you going to dance to for your audition piece? I’m thinking of dancing to Crazy in Love,” Danielle asked as they walked around Saks.

“That’s a very good, upbeat piece. I don’t know, maybe a Missy joint or Mary J. I don’t know,” Janae stated as they shopped.

“Too bad Ashley couldn’t meet us,” Danielle said.

“Yeah, well she had a meeting at work, but she said she would definitely be here the next time," Janae replied.

"So, where’s Chris now?” Danielle asked.

“In L.A. I talked to him a few days ago. He’s busy, busy, busy. He said he would be back in a few days,” Janae said.

“Hmmm,” Danielle said, then she decided to change the subject. “So, Taylor looked good as a mutha’ at your party?” Danielle asked as she and Janae shopped.

“Yes, he did,” Janae said. She really hadn’t seen that much of him, except for their lunch date, which was absolute fun. There was so much that needed to be said that day, but some kind of way, things didn’t happen that way. They discussed their careers and music and politics, but not the real things that they needed to. When she did see him, which wasn’t much because of his busy schedule, her heart skipped like it always did. She could also see where this conversation was headed. Ashley had already given her two’ you should talk to Taylor pep talks this week and she knew that’s what Danielle had in mind. She just wasn’t for it.

“Well, Taylor has gotten better with time. That boy is magnifique,” Danielle said as Janae smiled.

“That he is,” Janae agreed, thinking about the way he looked at her as they danced.

“So, what are you doing Janae? You know that you are in love with the guy. You didn’t see the way he was staring at you at the party. That boy is crazy about you. He didn’t have eyes for anyone else and trust me, the ho’s were in full affect jocking him. It’s not his fault that he looks like a walking tie me down and fuck me billboard,” Danielle responded.

Janae just stared at her. “I’m not going to even touch that one. Who were they?” Janae asked.

“Who were what?” Danielle asked.

“The hoochies that were looking at Taylor!,” Janae exclaimed.

“Oh…Shandra Dawson, Kimberly Estes, Megan Lincoln,” Danielle replied as Janae gasped.

“They are ho’s,” Janae said.

“Yeah. Full fledged sluts, hanging onto his every word and trust me, he could have had anyone of them, probably all three of them, but he kept looking at you. Interesting,” Danielle said with a grin.

“Yeah, whatever. I don’t know why we’re even rehashing this. I have a man,” Janae said.

“A man who might as well constitute as not being your man due to his constant absence. Come on, Nay, this is me. Why are you still dating this dude when you’re in love with Taylor?” Danielle asked as Janae picked up her the clothes.

“I’m going to try this on,” Janae said, ignoring Danielle, knowing full well that she hadn’t been thinking about Christopher until Danielle brought him up. But she thought about Taylor all the time, even when she didn’t want to.
*********************************************************
“I’m telling you dude, she’s not serious about that cat,” Tanner said as they played video games at Tanner’s loft.

“I don’t know, they looked kind of cozy. I just want her to be happy,” Taylor said, even though it was killing him to see her with that guy. Over the past few months, he had to see her with that guy 3 times. He knew a player when he saw one and this guy traveled all over the world. He knew this dude was playing Janae, but he didn’t want to rain on her parade. She seemed happy everytime he saw her, so he did what he normally did…he stayed away and immersed himself in work. Still, the thought of her with that guy made his blood boil.

“Man, you sound ridiculous. You know you want that girl. Why don’t you just call her up and ask her out?” Tanner asked

“It’s not that simple,” Taylor replied.

“She’s older T and I know the girl still has feelings for you. Just pour on the charm and get the girl. This shit is tired, dude,” Tanner stated as Taylor ran a hand over his face.

“Like I said, it’s not…if I tell you something, you promise not to say shit to B,” Taylor said.

“Yeah, I promise,” Tanner stated as Taylor told him what happened years ago with Janae on her prom night and about last year when he cornered Janae about going to back to London. He didn’t tell him everything, especially about that week, but just enough. Tanner had to pause the game and stare at Taylor.

“Aw, shit son. You turned that down? Do you not have eyes? Are you into the fellas or something?” Tanner asked.

“Now you know better than that. I’m a lover of the ladies, so don’t go there. It just didn’t feel right. I mean, don’t get me wrong, she felt right…damn, did she feel right, but she was so innocent looking and trusting and sexy and beautiful. On one hand, I wanted to take her and sex her up real crazy, but when she started talking about loving me and stuff, I couldn’t do that. I didn’t love her, at least not like that at the time, and I couldn’t do that to her,” Taylor said with a sigh.

Tanner smiled. “So, are you saying that you are now in love with Janae?”

Taylor shrugged his shoulders. He knew he was in love with Janae, but he didn’t want to admit it to Tanner, even though he admitted it to her…several times. “I don’t know. I really don’t know what the hell it is. All I do know is that I have really strong feelings for her.”

“You have strong feelings for your moms, but you don’t want to nail her. This is deeper than that. I saw the way that you looked at that girl when you danced with her. I thought I was going to see you walk into the house with her. You looked like you wanted to put it on her then, to hell with the people that were there. But it wasn’t just about sex, T. You looked at her like she was the only thing in existence and everything else wasn’t shit. You ain’t got to admit it to me, dude, but you need to admit to yourself. It’s all over your face now,” Tanner replied as Taylor sighed again.

“Okay, so maybe I’m in love with her. I guess you think I’m a punk now,” Taylor said with a grin.

“You’ve always been a punk, but if that’s how you feel, bro, that’s how you feel. Real talk…if you want her…do you want her?” Tanner asked.

“Yeah, I do,” Taylor said.

“If you want her, then do the damn thing. Get her. I got a feeling that she’s just waiting on you to step up and this dancer dude is just a fill in for you. Handle your business, dawg,” Tanner said as he unpaused the game and began to play again.

Taylor sat back against the couch. Tanner had a point. He did want her, but Janae seemed to have moved on. Taylor played once more with his friend, but his mind was elsewhere, thinking of a way to approach Janae about everything. Then, he smiled. Yeah, he’d get her. He knew exactly what to do. He’d have to remind her of what she said in that corner in his parent’s house last year and about that week they spent together last year before she left to go back to London for her second year.
Chapter 6 by Chaynetv
Chapter 6

Flashback--one year ago

Janae’s 23rd birthday party at the Caldwell estate was in full swing as she and her friends took in the festive celebration. She and Danielle finally got to come home for a few weeks and Tavin wanted her to have a great party since she didn’t have one last year. Danielle smiled as they stood against a table, drinks in hand. Ashley and Danielle noticed that Janae was looking around.

“Your party is off the chain, girl,” Danielle replied as Janae adjusted her hot pink wife beater and low rider jeans.

“I didn’t think it was going to be this wild, but it is. I’m really going to have to lay a big one on Tavin and Cam for going all out and Mr. And Mrs. C for letting me have the party here,” Janae said as she still looked around.

“Looking for someone?” Ashley asked with a knowing grin on her face.

“No, just looking around. I never realized how many people I knew,” Janae said.

“Are you for real? You’re Ms. Sparkling Ass Personality….everybody knows your behind,” Danielle said.

Janae smiled brightly. “Well, I can’t help it if people like me.”

“Yeah I guess. Oooh, yummy…look at what’s coming this way. Taylor, Tanner and Brandon. Why do all the good looking ones hang with each other? Look at the trail of salivating hoochies that they’re leaving behind,” Danielle replied as she sipped her drink. Janae turned around and looked over the rim of her glass to find Taylor and his friends walking towards them. Janae sucked her drink back and licked her lips. Taylor walked towards them dressed in a grey vintage t-shirt, black baggy jeans, a black grey and black Yankees cap pulled low and a little to the side, and sneakers. He was in casual clothes, but the way he wore his clothes and his walk…the man had a swagger that was so damn sexy, she thought. .

“Um, um, um, look at those three…hot very hot,” Brandon said.

“Yeah, I was peeping that as soon as we walked in…damn,” Tanner said.

“Janae looks very good, huh Tan?” Brandon replied trying to get Taylor started.

“No doubt. Look at that ass in those jeans,” Tanner said as he licked his lips.

“Hey, watch your mouth,” Taylor said with a look as they walked towards Janae and Danielle. His friends were right… Janae did look good…more than good. She looked amazing…her face, her lips, her body…everything, Taylor thought as they waved at a few people. A few women that they knew stopped them to talk and he smiled and said hello.

“Do you need me to douse you with a cup of this punch, because you look a little hot and bothered,” Danielle said with a sly grin as Ashley laughed.

“Oh, shut up, Dani,” Janae said as Danielle laughed. Janae turned around and got another drink, because Taylor’s sudden presence was getting to her.

“Um, hum, he does look good,” Ashley said gazing appreciatively at Taylor.

“That he does,” Janae said as she kept her eyes on the men walking towards her.

“He looks like walking sex, Nay. I mean, he definitely doesn't look like he don't know how to fuck...I'm just saying," Danielle said.

"She's got a point, Janae. Taylor is...ooow weee," Ashley said with a grin.

"Good Lord, that boy is fine,” Danielle said as the three women admired the view.

“Ummm hummm,” Janae said in agreement. Then, the DJ kept rewinding the first strains of “Touch it,” By Busta Rhymes and Danielle gave Janae a knowing grin. The crowd went wild as he rewinded it teasing them.

“They’re going to have to wait…that’s our joint,” Danielle said walking to the dance floor.

“No, he didn’t play that,” Janae said, getting more anxious, walking right behind Danielle while the DJ still teased them with the song. This was one of those songs that she and Danielle turned out many boring parties too.

“Don’t look at me…I’m just a regular white girl…I can do a little of this, a little of that, but none of what Dani is talking about. I’ll dance right here,” Ashley said with a grin.

“Come on ‘Nay. I’m tired of all this little safe, cutesy shit I’ve been seeing all night and you’ve barely danced. Come on, girl, you know you want to,” Danielle said as Janae said, what the hell as they began to dance to the song.

Taylor, Brandon and Tanner walked over to the crowd that had formed and right in the middle was Danielle and Janae, moving their bodies wild one minute, the next minute really slow and smooth. They were very good. You couldn’t pull your eyes away if you wanted to, especially when they would do the most intricate body locking and popping and the way they would just gyrate their hips.

“Damn, did you see what they just did? She slapped her own ass and it looked like someone else was doing it? Shit, I need a drink. I didn’t know they could move like that,” Brandon said as he nodded his head to the infectious beat of the song and his eyes concentrated on the two sexy girls in the middle of the room.

“Fitting song, don’t you think?” Brandon asked.

“I don’t just want to touch it…I want to grab it, smack it, pop it, bite it, flip it, rub it…they shouldn’t be moving like that…together…giving me some really dirty thoughts,” Tanner said with a grin.

“You’re late, man. I’ve often thought about a twosome or a threesome starring those two and Ashley,” Brandon said. Taylor punched him in the shoulder.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you two ain’t never thought about it?” Brandon asked as they all laughed.

“I thought so,” Brandon replied over the music.

Taylor had seen Janae dance before, for recitals, concerts, at a few parties at the house, but he never saw this before. It was raw, and edgy and sexy as hell. Shit, calm down boy, he said to his semi-erect penis that was increasingly getting harder by the second. He was glad that he had on really baggy jeans, he thought. He looked over at his boys and they laughed.

“You too?” he asked.

“Hell yes…rock,” Brandon said.

“Straight wood,” Tanner said as they laughed again and watched the girls finish dancing. When it was all over Danielle pulled Janae towards the three hot guys standing, whistling and clapping with the rest of the crowd.

He grinned as he stood in front of her. He couldn’t believe that she was working as a real dancer and how grown-up she looked. She was definitely not a kid anymore…she was a woman.

“You two should not be doing that in a room full of men…giving us heart attacks and wood and shit,” Tanner said as Janae and Danielle laughed. Taylor continued to smile at Janae.

“Yeah, too many body parts moving around…not like that’s a bad thing, but my mind’s only on one thing,” Brandon said.

“Well, we’ve accomplished our task. So, you got something for my girl?” Danielle asked as they laughed. Ashley nudged Janae.

“Baby, I got a lot for you,” Tanner said as Danielle laughed.

“Sure you do,” Danielle said.

“Oh, you mean her present? It’s on the table. Now why don’t you get on top one of these tables and finish doing what you were doing earlier, huh huh?” Tanner asked with a grin as they all laughed.

“I might be dressed like I’m giving it away, but it ain’t that kind of party. I don’t do tables,” Danielle said.

“That’s good…would you do me instead?” Tanner asked.

“How about…hell no,” Danielle said as Taylor and Brandon laughed. Tanner just winked at Danielle and she popped him on the arm, smiling.

“Happy Birthday, Janae,” Brandon said as they first hugged Janae, then Danielle and Ashley. When Taylor got to Janae, he picked her up and hugged her tight as their friends looked on knowingly.

“Hey, Janae. Welcome home...well, at least for a minute,” he said as he put her down.

Janae pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ear and grinned. “Thanks and yeah, I'm just here for a minute.”

“You two are going back to London next week, right?” Taylor asked both Janae and Danielle as he put Janae down. Danielle and Janae both received spots to dance with a company in London for two year, something that only 6 out of 70 dance graduates at U of A received.

“Yeah,” Janae said.

“We had to come home and relax for a minute, but for all intents and purposes...we love it! All the traveling and getting to see different cultures, plus we’re getting paid to dance. All the cute men that we've been meeting," Danielle said with a grin.

Janae looked over at Danielle. "Danielle."

"I mean, fine, gorgeous men in every color and creed. Whoa, I'm getting a little nostalgic. Remember those Italian twins..."

"Danielle," Janae said giving her the evil eye. Taylor's eyebrow went up and a smirk crossed his features.

Danielle just grinned and stopped her stroll down memory lane. "Yeah, we love it. One year down, one to go,” Danielle stated.

“Nice little swoiree you have going on here,” Brandon said to Janae as Danielle and Ashley laughed.

“Thanks,” Janae said, feeling a little uncomfortable because Taylor was staring at her hard. Danielle elbowed Ashley, who just looked on with a knowing grin.

“It looks like you were having a good time on the dance floor,” Taylor said.

“Yeah. I always have fun when I dance,” Janae said.

“You looked hot,” Taylor said as Janae smiled.

“I know. Thanks,” she said.

Taylor laughed. “So modest.”

“No time for modesty. I’m good at what I do and I look good when I do it. It’s that simple and it’s fun.” Janae replied.

“I feel you. So, you think it’ll be fun if you dance with me?” Taylor asked as he pulled her towards him and back to the dance floor.

Janae grinned. “Yeah, I think so. It’s always better with a partner.” Taylor was a good dancer, she thought as they danced to a few songs. Danielle and Ashley took turns with both Brandon and Tanner. Another song came on and Ashley was pulled by a guy that she knew from high school.

Danielle pulled Tanner and Brandon with her. “Ooh, I can be the chocolate center between the caramel and the vanilla…come on…this is your lucky night.” They followed Danielle to the dance floor as Janae laughed.

“I hope she can handle them,” Taylor said as they watched the three dance.

“I’m not worried about her…they better watch out for Danielle. I’m glad you were able to make it,” Janae replied as Taylor smiled at her.

“Yeah, me too. It’s getting really crazy at CI, but I made time. I didn’t want to miss this. Here, this is for you. I wanted to give it to you personally. I like to see the expression on your face when you get a present,” he said as he presented her with a familiar wrapped aqua blue box. She smiled up at him and opened the box and saw a pair of small teardrop aquamarine earrings and matching bracelet set in platinum. The aquamarines had small diamonds on the side of them and she smiled, because that was her birthstone.

“They’re beautiful. Thank you so much,” she replied as he smiled down, looking into her dark brown eyes. Janae looked up into his hazel eyes with a similar smile. Why did he have to be so damn gorgeous, she thought.

“You’re welcome. I saw them and they looked like you. I’m glad you like them. If I didn’t tell you, you look gorgeous, Janae,” he replied, still staring into her eyes. His eyes wandered over every inch of her, making her very aware that he was checking her out.

“Thank you. Hey, I’m going to go and put this upstairs. I don’t want to leave this here,” she said.

“Okay. You mind if I come with you?” Taylor asked as he moved closer to her.

Her head was screaming, “Yes! I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do to you if I get you alone,” but her mouth released the words, “Sure”. They walked toward the stairs, going to the room where Janae slept when she stayed at the Caldwell estate. Janae walked through the door with Taylor following behind her.

Taylor had a few drinks, but he was far from drunk. He felt a little looser, more relaxed and that’s how he wanted to feel when he talked to Janae. He didn’t want her to go back to London, but he knew that’s what she needed to do. But before she went, he would let her know how he felt, especially about her leaving again.
Janae put her gift in the top drawer of the bureau that had a lock on it and closed it. Taylor sat on the bed and she stood near the end of the bed, against the wall. Taylor smiled.

“So, you’re actually leaving in a week?” Taylor asked as she grinned.

“Yes, and before you ask, yes, I love it and yes, I know that this is one of the best opportunities ever,” Janae asked.

“That cleared up all those questions. I have another one for you. Can we talk about that night in my apartment when we kissed and almost…you know?” he asked as he stared at her. Janae gave a small smile and sighed.

“T, I was having a good time and it was so long ago. I was a kid and it’s in the past. Do we have to bring it up now?” Janae asked.

“I think we do. We never really cleared the air about what happened that night,” Taylor said as he moved closer to her, but remained on the bed.

“I thought we did. You wouldn’t make love to me because you thought I was too young and inexperienced. That’s it in a nutshell. But, I understand…really I do,,” Janae said as she looked away from his gaze. Taylor sighed as he threw his hat on the bed and rose.

“That’s part of it, but not entirely. Will you please just listen to what I have to say?” Taylor asked as he made his way over to where she was standing on the wall and boxed her in. The tan display of rippling arm muscles distracted her. He was sexy as hell she thought and the way his chest and his shoulders filled out that t-shirt was incredible. She saw a partial view of his tattoo that covered most of his upper left arm.

Janae gave him a small smile. “We don’t have to go through that again, Taylor,” she whispered as she looked up at him.

“I think we do. I just want to tell you why I did what I did,” he replied, awaiting a response from her. Janae nodded for him to continue and he did just that.

“I really hadn’t looked at you in a sexual way or in a girlfriend/lover type of way until that night, Janae, so I was a bit taken aback…hell, I was whiggin’ out. I mean, you looked so beautiful and sexy and you had this look of trust in your eyes for me that I’ve never seen before. It scared the crap out of me and I didn’t want to do anything to hurt you. Cameron would have killed me if I would have taken advantage of the emotions that you were running on that night and I couldn’t do it either. It took everything in me to pull away from you because I did want you, I really wanted you. I didn’t just see you as an 18 year old kid, Janae. I saw you as an 18 year old, inexperienced, young woman, who needed the chance to live her life. Those are some of your best years and I didn’t want to ruin them for you. You have no idea how beautiful you looked in that dress, Janae…and partially out of it,” he said with a sexy grin as Janae blushed and laughed. His hands were still on each side of her head and he needed to keep them that way, because all he wanted to do was touch her anywhere he could. That perfume and the scent that was uniquely her was slowly torturing him. She had absolutely no idea the affect she had on him. But his body, however, was close against hers. He felt her soft breasts press against his shirt and he wanted to moan.

“I just wanted you to know that I wanted to as much as you did, but I couldn’t do that, ‘Nay. You just weren’t ready and neither was I,” he replied as Janae looked up into his face, trying to keep the allure of his gorgeous face and sexy body and sexy smelling cologne away from her.

“You’re right,” Janae finally conceded. She was glad that she hadn’t had sex with Taylor, because she really wasn’t ready. It would have made their situation even more confusing.

“I am?” he asked in pure shock. Janae laughed.

“Yeah…I wasn’t ready for us to do that at the time,” she whispered. Taylor pushed her closer against the wall, his right hand caressing her cheek as his left held her face.

“See, I knew it. I’m glad we got that out of the way. Too bad it took five years to do it. Can I ask you something and if it’s too personal, then you can tell me to kiss your ass,” he replied as she laughed.

“You can ask me anything,” she said.

“Did you mean what you said that night? About wanting me, about wanting me to be your first? Is that still an option?” he asked as he looked into her eyes.

Janae took a deep breath and tried to contain herself. He was touching her and looking at her like she always dreamed he would.

“Yes. I really couldn’t see myself being intimate with anyone but you. I mean, I had plenty of boyfriends, lots of dates, but whenever it would began to get, you know, too close for comfort, I would think about you and I couldn’t do it. Dani tells me I’m sad,” Janae said as her hands went to and around his shoulders.

Taylor grinned. “You’re not sad. You’re beautiful. I’m glad you thought about me, because I thought about you a lot since then. I’ve missed you so much, Janae.” His pink tongue snaked out to wet his lips as Janae just watched. Could you marry just a person’s lips, she thought to herself?

“I missed you, too.”

“How’ve you been doing? I forgot to ask,” he replied as he continued to hold her face in his hands. His hands went to the back of her head, pulling her closer.

“Fine,” Janae asked, licking her lips nervously. She had kissed plenty of boys, but Taylor was no boy…he had a way of making her block out anything and everything that was going on and focus only on him. It was intense and totally sexy.

“You’re definitely that. Would it be okay if we hung out a little before you leave?” Taylor asked as his head began to lower. His goal was to get those beautiful full lips on and around his. When she licked her lips, he held in his groan. Janae’s hands went into the dark brown hair on the nape of his neck.

“Um…do you have time for that?” Janae asked, as she looked into his eyes. She was moving closer to him, standing on tiptoe.

“I’ll make time. You really don’t know how much I’ve missed you, just hanging out and…I’ll find a way to make time alright?” Taylor asked as Janae nodded. He had to say it. He couldn’t fight it anymore. He had to let her know how he felt and if she didn’t say it back, then he’d wait until she did. He waited this long. He could wait a little more.

“Okay,” Janae whispered.

“Janae?” he asked in a husky, low, sexy voice.

“Yeah,” she responded softly.

“I love you,” he whispered as she smiled.

“I know. I love you, too,” she whispered.

“Nay?” he asked.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Warn me the next time you’re going dance like that, alright,” he whispered as his head leaned lower.

Janae met his lips with a smile. “So, you liked it?”

He was smiling against her lips and whispering. “I think you can feel how much I liked it. I like you. Especially these lips. Can I get a kiss now?”

“Uh huh,” she said and the next thing she knew, she was pinned to the wall, her fingers twining in his hair. Taylor had her head in his hands and was attacking her lips.

“Ummmm,” Janae moaned as her tongue did that familiar dance with Taylor’s. It felt so good and so right. She loved this man so much, she thought as he kissed the life out of her.

Those lips, he thought. He had dreams, explicit, wet dreams, about those lips. She tasted so good, he thought as he caught her bottom lip between his own and sucked it.

“Closer, I need to be closer to you,” Janae whispered as she pulled her lips away and wrapped her arms around him. Taylor smiled against her lips as her legs groped his.

“Wait, wrap your legs around my waist, baby,” he whispered against her mouth. Janae hurriedly did what he asked as Taylor held onto her behind.

“That better, gorgeous?” Taylor asked as he looked into her eyes with a sly grin as his tongue lightly licked her lips. Janae felt like she had no bones after that.

“Yes, thank you,” Janae said as her lips fell back on his.

“Anytime,” he whispered as they continued to kiss against the wall. After a few minutes, Taylor slowly put her back on her feet, making sure he felt every curve and bump of her as he lowered her to the ground. Janae just stared at him, trying to catch her breath. Taylor had to touch her, kiss and his lips went to her exposed shoulder.

“So, what do we do now?” Janae asked. Taylor’s lips went to her neck and her head tilted to allow him more access. Those soft, sexy lips grinned against her skin.

“We go back downstairs and have some fun. Tomorrow, I take you to dinner,” Taylor whispered.

“Oh, okay,” she whispered as she just let him and those lips have their way along her skin.
Chapter 7 by Chaynetv

Chapter 7

Present Day

“Hey sis,” Taylor asked as he walked into the living room of Cameron and Tavin’s penthouse. Tavin smiled as he bent and kissed her on the cheek. She was sitting on the sofa folding laundry. Taylor sat next to her.

“Hey, baby boy. Working on a Saturday?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah, I had a meeting this morning, but I’m done now. Cam here?” he asked as he took off his suit jacket.

“No, he took the kids to the park. I had so much laundry to catch up on that I stayed behind. Hey, are you staying for dinner?” Tavin asked.

“Duh? Should you even ask? So, did Janae have an audition today?” Taylor asked.

Tavin gave a knowing grin and laughed. “Don’t even try it.”

“What?” Taylor asked with a laugh.

“You came here to see Doodles, huh?”

“Maybe…and my stomach was growling,” Taylor said as Tavin grinned.

“Uh huh. Don’t worry. I know what’s up. I have eyes and it’s cool. Besides, I don’t like that little boyfriend of hers anyway. I don’t know what it is…just… well, my sheisty radar is up,” Tavin said as Taylor smiled.

“Yeah, I get what you’re saying. Tav, Janae’s amazing,” he said.

“Oh, I know that,” Tavin said.

“And she’s …special to me…really special,” he said.

“Janae Aleese Bromwell was born special. Anytime she was in a room, it would light up. She just has this thing about her. She’s always been unique and loveable. Tell me something I don’t know,” Tavin said proudly about her younger sister.

“I care about her more than I realized, Tav and…I wouldn’t…,” Taylor said as Tavin grinned at him and patted his cheek.

“Boy, I know you. Besides, you’re not crazy. I would kill you if you hurt that girl. She’s been through enough. But it’s not me that’s going to hit the ceiling, then hit you when they find out. It’s your brother. So, be ready,” Tavin said.

“I know. Cam is going to wild out…I know he is, but I don’t care. Tav…what do you mean by she’s been through enough?” Taylor asked. He always knew that there was more to the story of Janae coming to live with them than Tavin and Cameron told them, but he never pressed it.

“Never mind. By the way, she’s in the studio,” Tavin said as Taylor grinned at his sister-n-law and walked back towards the dance studio, which was on the first floor. It was sound proofed and Cameron had it done when Tavin decided to move in with them all those years ago so that she could dance when she wanted. Tavin used it, but everybody knew it was Janae’s space. Taylor walked into the room and closed the door. Janae was dancing to “I Get Lonely” by Janet Jackson, which was weird. He loved to watch her dance. Janae was graceful, with raw power and was so energetic that you couldn’t help but watch her. She threw everything she was feeling into dancing. He decided to just stand against the wall, arms folded and watch as he listened to the song she was dancing to. Interesting, he thought to himself.

I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That lives in me my dear
Want no one but you
I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but

Sittin' here with my tears
All alone with my fears
I'm wonderin' if
I have to do
Without cha
But there's no reason why I
Fell asleep late last night
Cryin' like a newborn child
Holdin' myself close
Pretendin' my arms are yours
I want no one but you

I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but you
I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but

I still remember to the day
In fact it was a 3rd Monday
You came along
To be the one for me
Now I'm alone
Sittin' here by the phone
Call and say that you're ok
So that I'll have
The chance to beg you to stay
I want no one but you
I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but you

I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but

I get so lonely
(Every time
I see your face baby)
Can't let
(Every time
I hear your name)
Just anybody hold me
(Hard to believe
That you and me)
You are the one
(Are no longer)
That lives in me my dear
Want no one but you

I get so lonely
(Every time
I see your face babe, ooh)
Can't let
(Every time
I hear your name)
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That lives in me my dear
Want no one but

Gonna break it down,
Break it down,
Break it down
Gonna break it down,
Break it down,
Break it down
You know that I know
That I get so lonely
Thinking of you
I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but you

I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but
I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but you

I get so lonely
Can't let
Just anybody hold me
You are the one
That live in me my dear
Want no one but


Janae was in her own world, and four minutes into the song, as she was doing a double kick leap and a pirouette, she slid to the floor. When she looked up she saw Taylor staring at her. He wasn’t smiling, but the look that he had on his face was that of…awe and adoration? It was sexy and it was doing her in. She was suddenly a little self-conscious of her white sports bra and her extremely short lycra shorts and fishnet tights, especially the way Taylor’s eyes appreciatively roamed over her frame. Janae stood up and walked over to where her towel was and began to dry the sweat off of her body.

Can you be jealous of a towel, Taylor thought as he watched her dry herself. He thought she looked sexy with her hair up in a messy ponytail and that bra thingy and those shorts…those itty bitty shorts…damn, he thought as he stared at her. They way they cupped her ass was…now he was hating lycra.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Janae asked as he walked towards her, sipping bottled water. He was dressed in parts of his business suit, the black vest with matching slacks and white shirt. His tie was gone, the top two buttons of his shirt was opened, exposing that gorgeous, chiseled, tan chest of his and the sleeves of his shirt was rolled to the elbows. They stood in front of other. Taylor smiled down into her eyes as she looked up.

“I came to see my people…I came to see you,” he replied walking closer to her. Janae backed up. Taylor stepped forward.

“Uh huh. You came to get your grub on, too,” Janae said with a grin.

“That too,” he said as he stepped a little closer.

“So, you had to work on a Saturday, huh?” Janae asked as she stepped back. The next thing she knew, her back was against the bar and Taylor was standing right in front of her, too close for comfort. But she liked it…she loved it.

“Yeah. Had to go in. It’s amazing that you were dancing to that song when you’re seeing someone,” Taylor replied as her hands wrapped around the bar.

“It’s a good song to dance to,” she replied as he turned his head and laughed. He directed his gaze back to hers and smiled.

“Who do you think you’re trying to fool? Janae, I know you. You pick songs that mirror your emotions. That song is totally giving away that you and your…boyfriend are not all that you’re cracked up to be and you are tired of being alone and you’re thinking about someone else,” Taylor replied as he licked his lips, looking down into her eyes. He put either hand on side of her and boxed her in. How did she always get cornered by this man, she thought. Those eyes were doing her in as she stared at him.

“You have someone standing right in front of you that would guarantee that you wouldn’t have to be alone…someone who really cares about you…who really wants you, just you,” Taylor said, fighting the urge to kiss her.

“Really?” Janae asked, lost in the beauty of his eyes. He leaned closer to her, and his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Really. All you have to do is dump that chump and I’ll show you. I know that you’re thinking about me when you dance to that song, Janae, and not your whateva-the-hell-he is,” Taylor said as he slowly licked his lips.

Janae’s hands left the bar and went to the lapels of his shirt. He was so close and he felt so good. Why did he look at her with such intensity, she thought. He was the only man that ever looked at her like he could devour her whole.

“Why are you doing this now, Taylor?” Janae asked, as flashes of last year came to her.

“Because I love you, sweetheart, and I remember when I told you…last year… before I watched you get on that plane…you told me you loved me, over and over that night…baby, I know you remember, because I do,” Taylor said as he leaned down and kissed her. Janae stood on tiptoe, still clutching his shirt in her hands as she kissed him back, vividly remembering that night.
*********************************************************

Flashback--one year ago

She and Taylor had been hanging out almost every day that week…lunch, dinner, movie…anything they could find to do. Janae was to the point where she was regretting leaving. She wanted to stay with him and continue this wonderful feeling, but she knew she had to leave.

Her plane left Monday morning at 9:00am. Taylor cancelled a few appointments that morning because he wanted to bring her to the airport. He told her that he wanted her to stay with him that weekend, but she had things to do. The truth was, she was afraid. She wouldn’t let him know that, but she was. They had been doing so much kissing and touching that Janae thought she would explode. He dropped her off Saturday night and after he kissed her, leaving her feeling like a wet noodle, he cradled her face in his hands and leaned his forehead against hers.

She was so mature and had seen so much and experienced so many things…this wasn’t the same girl that left five years ago…Janae was a woman now and he definitely liked being with her.

“I don’t want you to go, Nay, I love you. Don’t go, baby girl,” he whispered, licking the taste of her delicious mouth off of his lips. Janae’s heart flip flopped inside of her chest. when he said that. She never wanting this feeling to end.

“I don’t want to, but, I have to. You know that,” she whispered, trying to catch her breath. He knew that she had to go back to work and when she returned, she would have something on her resume that would guarantee her a job with any dance company in the country. Her career was important to her and he only wanted the best for her…her happiness was important to him.

“I know, but it still doesn’t make this any easier. I don’t want you to leave me,” he whispered as she sighed, pulling him closer to her. The sexual tension between them had been getting thicker and thicker. Taylor wanted her so bad that he literally hurt. He took a deep breath, kissed her softly on the lips and leaned his head back against hers. Then, he tipped her chin and made her look in his eyes.

“Sorry it took me so long to tell you how I feel about you,” he whispered concerning his admission of his love at her party earlier that week. Janae smiled.

“That’s okay. It was so worth it,” she whispered.

“Janae, listen to what I have to say very carefully. Tomorrow, I’m going to call you. When I do, just answer yes or no. If you say yes, bring all your stuff with you and be prepared to spend the night…okay?” he asked, as he stared into those beautiful eyes of hers. He was putting the ball in her court. If she said no, he wouldn’t push it. But if she said yes, he was going to show her just how much she meant to him.

“And if I say no?” she asked as he gave her that gorgeous smile of his.

“I’m still going to kidnap you. Either way, I get you,” he said as she kissed him, her hand on the door.

“We’ll see. Goodnight,” Janae said.

“Goodnight Nay,” he whispered as she walked inside, closing the door. She leaned back against it, and sighed, then trotted off to her room.
*********************************************************

Flashback continued

Janae could barely sleep that night, for thinking about Taylor. The next morning, Janae jumped out of bed, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She was looking through her closet when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID, smiled and took a deep breath before she answered.

“Hello,” she replied.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he replied in that sexy voice of his. Janae felt tingly all over.

“Good morning. How did you sleep?” She asked.

“All alone... in my huge bed. I didn’t get much sleep. I was too busy thinking about you. You do know why I’m calling, don’t you?” he asked as she took a deep breath. Taylor didn’t realize he was holding his breathe until she spoke a breathy, “Yes” into the phone. He put the phone down and pumped his fists in the air, then picked it up.

“Okay. I’ll see you in an hour,” he replied.

“Okay. Bye,” she whispered as she closed her phone. Janae smiled, then went about getting ready for Taylor. She pulled on a red, satin cap sleeve blouse that was made like a corset with tiny buttons, low rise navy blue skinny jeans, a red and gold silk scarf, and red heels. She combed her shoulder length black hair around her face, which was wavy due to twisting it the night before. An hour later, Taylor was at her door smiling at her, and looking great in his usual baggy jeans, blue t-shirt, with his hat pulled down low, as usual. He helped her get her things into his car and they started their day.

They did normal stuff…they had lunch, they walked in the park, they went to a museum, things that he knew that Janae loved. When they arrived at his apartment, it was about 4pm. Janae kicked off her shoes and pulled her scarf from around her neck. She stood rubbing her hands up and down her arms. He just liked the fact that she was in his space, looking gorgeous and sexy as hell.

Janae looked over by the sofa to that rug where she and Taylor kissed for the first time. He walked up behind her and rubbed her arms.

“Did I tell you how good you look in red?” Taylor asked. Janae grinned.

“About 10 times today,” she whispered.

“Well, now it’s 11. Are you cold?” he asked.

“No…truth?” she inquired.

“Always,” he said.

“I’m a little nervous. I mean, I don’t know what to expect or to do…,” she whispered. His arms went around her waist as she leaned back into him. He kissed her on the cheek.

“Janae, do you trust me?” he asked, as his lips went to her neck, his tongue lightly licking the spot behind her ear. She leaned back into him more and adjusted her neck to give him better access. She was feeling those tingles again as she moaned.

“Mmm…Yes,” she whispered. He slowly turned her around and tipped her chin with his finger. He stared down into her eyes.

“Whatever happens or doesn’t happen, just know that you’re mine and I love you, okay? With everything that’s in me, I love you. I just want to be with you. Whatever you want to do, we’ll do. So tell me, what do you want to do?” he asked, trying really hard not to just attack her lips. He wanted her so bad. Janae cupped his right cheek with her hand. She was shaking, she wanted to be with him so much.

“I want to love you, Taylor…show me how to do that…show me what you like so I can make you happy,” Janae said staring up into his eyes with a smile on her face.

That smile made him want to climb mountains, leap buildings. He was crazy about this girl, he thought. Why did she have to be so sweet? He pulled her in his arms.

“You, right here, this close, makes me happy. You make me so happy, baby. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you for a year,” he whispered as he turned his head and kissed her palm.

Janae smiled as she stroked his cheek. “Let’s not think about that now. I’m sure that me just standing here isn’t making you that happy.”

Taylor grinned. “I would be a lot happier if you kissed me.”

Janae stood on tiptoe, even in her heels and latched her lips to his. Her hands caught in her favorite place, the nape of his neck, as his hands held her by the waist. As the kiss grew more intense, he pulled her closer, his hands gripping her behind. After the kiss, he leaned his forehead against hers.

“Come on, dance with me,” he whispered as his hands went around her waist. Her arms went around his neck as she heard one of her favorite songs, “Worthy of” come on. Taylor’s eyes never left hers as they swayed and did a light two step to the slightly uptempo song. He sang the words to her and she thought she was going to cry.

Worthy of

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Ohhh, Yeah, Yeah

Girl I find you so amazing
With everyday I learn more about you
The way you work day out and day in
And still find time for us too, yeah

I love the fact that you're there for me when I feel down
No matter what I'm going through
Lately I've been questioning myself
Am I good enough for you?

[CHORUS:]
Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough?
To maintain this love
You've got me questioning (yeah)
Got me wondering (yeah, yeah)
Could I be that man?
That can keep you happy

I know that there'll be times when I'll be miles away
And you'll be all alone
I constantly fight my insecurities
When I can't reach you by phone

And, oh, Lord knows that I'm only human
So please forgive me if I ask so many silly questions
I know that you truly love me but
Fear has me second-guessing

Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough?
To maintain this love
You've got me questioning
Got me wondering
Could I be that man?
That can keep you happy

Girl excuse my ways (excuse my ways)
I'm not trying to push your love away (your love away)
It's just that sometimes my imagination gets the best of me, yeah
I still love you baby everyday, yeah yeah

Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough?
To maintain this love (to maintain this love)
You've got me questioning
Got me wondering (you got me thinking about myself)
Could I be that man (am I good enough for you)
That can keep you happy (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Am I worthy of?
Am I man enough?
Am I strong enough? (strong enough, yeah)
To maintain this love (to maintain this love)
You've got me questioning
Got me wondering (you got me wondering, yeah)
Could I be that man?
That can keep you happy

Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
I wanna keep you happy


“You don’t have anything to worry about. I love you so much. You’re everything I ever wanted…everything,” Janae said as she pulled him closer, as the next song came on. Janae kissed him and showed him that she meant her words. After their kiss, he ran his finger along her bottom lip and she lightly licked it. He groaned.

“You are the sweetest thing in the world…umm, you’re so sweet. Are you sure?” he asked, trying to catch his breath. Janae’s mind was only on one thing…him and what would happen. Janae nodded yes as they kissed again.

Present Day

After kissing her, he smiled. Her eyes were closed, her lips were swollen and puckered and she looked incredibly sexy. She licked her lips and he held her face in his hands as she looked up at him.

“Are you still going to act like you don’t remember, Nay? I know you do…I see it in your eyes. You remember how hard and thick I felt inside of you, how it felt when I was tasting you, loving you. You were so tight and warm, baby…you felt soooo good. I still remember the way you taste, Janae. I remember how you bit your lip, how your back arched, how you gripped the sheets when you came, baby girl, how you screamed my name. I remember. Don’t fight what you feel, Nay…please stop fighting it. I don’t want to fight about this. Tell me you remember, tell me,” he whispered as Janae felt the tears fall. He leaned his forehead against hers and wiped the falling tears from her face with the pad of his thumbs.

“I remember…I remember everything and I love you…I never stopped loving you,” Janae whispered as her arms wrapped tightly around his arms as she kissed him, all the memories flooding back.

Chapter 8 by Chaynetv
Chapter 8

Flashback continued

Taylor picked her up and walked her to his bedroom. He set her down slowly on her feet and yanked off his t-shirt. Janae looked around and smiled. It was absolutely beautiful in his room. There were red roses everywhere and tons of tiny candles lit all over. The music was…that was Maxwell..she remembered telling him about what would be good music to make love to…Maxwell. She smiled as her eyes made contact with the bed. It was covered in white satin sheets, with red rose petals all over. Janae felt a tear roll down her face as she hurriedly wiped it. She turned around and smiled at him.

“You know, those petals may ruin those sheets,” she whispered staring at awe at the fine man in front of her. That chest and those arms and those tattoos…he was so sexy and perfect.

He pulled her by the waist towards him. “I don’t care. I just thought you would like it and I kind of imagined how beautiful you would look against white satin sheets. Do you like it?”

“I love it,” as the tears just fell.

“Aw, Nay, I didn’t want to make you cry. I wanted to make this special…beautiful, because you’re so beautiful. Don’t cry, please,” he whispered as he hugged her close to him. He could feel her tears fall on his naked chest.

“I’m just happy, Taylor. You have no idea how many times I dreamnt about all of this,” she whispered, her small hands running down his chest. He groaned as he felt her hands roam the planes of his chest. When her fingers grazed his nipples, he sucked in a breath and bit on his bottom lip.

“Not as much as I have, that’s for sure. Janae, you’ve got to stop touching me,” he whispered when her fingers grazed his nipples again. Her hands left him immediately and he felt the loss. He looked down at her and she looked hurt. He put two and two together and kissed her on the forehead.

“No, baby…don’t get it twisted…I love you touching me. But, if you keep touching me, this is going to start and end very quickly and I don’t want that. I want to kiss, touch, lick every inch of you and that may not happen if you keep doing that,” he whispered as he pressed another kiss to her forehead. Janae leaned into him.

“Oh…okay. I’m just…so…I’m on fire. Tell me what to do. I’m yours, I’m all yours. Tell me what you want me to do,” she whispered, placing kisses along his neck. Taylor closed his eyes as he reveled in the sensation of her lips kissing his skin.

“Stand right here. Look into my eyes and be beautiful,” he whispered as his fingers traced her face.

“That’s all?” she asked as he laughed.

“For now,” he said as his eyes went to that blouse that had been driving him crazy. His fingers went to the tiny row of buttons on her blouse, never taking his eyes off of hers. When he finally got them all unbuttoned, he pushed her shirt away and off of her shoulders. It fell to the floor. His fingers traced the swells of cleavage that was exposed from her red lace, push up bra. He kissed her as he unbuttoned the clasp on her bra. It fell to the floor following the satin shirt.

Janae didn’t know how much more she could take. He had her so excited that she was shivering. He looked into her eyes, then he stared at her breasts. What was he thinking? Were they too small? She didn’t have that much, but she had enough, she thought. A slow smile crept on his face as his hands went to her belt, and then her jeans. It was taking everything in him not to grab those beautiful breasts and throw her on the bed. He kept eye contact with her as he eased her jeans off of her hips. Janae stepped out of them and just stood in a pair of red lace boy shorts. He hooked his fingers into them and pulled them off. He just stared at her. She was curvy and her skin looked like silk. Janae had no idea how beautiful she was, he thought as he gazed at her.

Janae was kind of nervous because no man had ever seen her totally naked and the more he stared, especially at her girlfriend, the more she wanted to hide. Janae fell back on the bed and he fell softly on top of her.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She looked beautiful against those white satin sheets, he thought.

“You are so damn beautiful, Nay. Perfect…I knew you would be perfect,” he whispered as he kissed her once more. Janae wrapped her arms around his neck. He began to kiss her neck, her breasts, her stomach. His hands began to roam down her body and when his finger grazed her sex, it was wet…soaking wet. Janae moaned loudly, not expecting his touch there at the time. He kept remembering that this was her first time and he had to take this slow, when the only thing he wanted to do was spread those sexy, muscular legs and just go to town. But those thoughts went away as he looked at those beautiful brown eyes, filled with trust, love, and innocence. He couldn’t rush this. His baby deserved to be made love to and he was going to do just that.

Janae didn’t remember when she fell back on the bed, but she remembered the way he looked at her like she was beautiful and sexy. Taylor spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, slowly descending to her soaking womanhood.

“You’re just pretty all over,” he whispered as he stared at her. His fingers grazed her sex and he slowly inserted one long finger inside of her. Janae closed her eyes and her head fell back. This felt too good, she thought as her legs spread wider.

Damn, she was tight and hot and wet…too wet, he thought as he became jealous of his finger that curled up inside of her making her arch her back with a slow, low moan.

“Taylor,” she whispered, biting her lip.

“You like that baby?” he asked, thrusting his finger deeper, another moan from Janae filling the room.

“Oh yes,” she whispered as he smiled. The scent of her was driving him crazy and she looked so good. He had to know he thought as he removed his finger, following it with a lick of his tongue.

Janae moaned loudly when that happened. She couldn’t open her eyes because it felt so good…too good.

She was so good, he thought to himself. The taste of her was just incredible. He smiled when she moaned. Another lick followed, then his tongue disappeared inside of her. Janae gripped his head instinctively as he licked her inner walls.

“Oh my god,” she panted as Taylor continued to lick and suck her. He knew she was close and he finally pulled his tongue out of her, replaced it with his finger, then licked her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

“Oh what’s…I’m hot…so hot and it feels…good, so good. Why am I so hot?,” she asked moaning. What the hell, she thought as she felt this heat, then a quivery feeling.

“You’re cumming baby. You look so fucking beautiful, baby girl. Just cum,” he whispered as she exploded and screamed his name. He was so proud that he was giving her her first real orgasm, he thought as he sucked on her clit once more before trailing his tongue along her inner lips. Her coming was so beautiful, he thought as he watched her orgasm. Taylor licked her juices up slowly, watching as she fell from her high. He kissed up her stomach and when she finally opened her eyes, he smiled. He quickly took off his clothes and moved in between her legs.

“Whoo, I never had one of those before,” she whispered as he stared down into her eyes, then kissed her.

“I’m not done yet. I plan to give you more than that one,” he whispered with the sexiest grin on his face.

“Oh, man, you mean, it gets better than that,” Janae asked as she heard a rip and saw Taylor rolling the protection over his erection.

“Oh,yes, baby…a lot better,” he whispered. She looked up and saw him naked, all of him and sighed. He was so gorgeous, she thought, and sexy and…big…How was that going to fit, she thought. He must have read her mind as he kissed her on the lips.

“That’s a first for me too and it’s nice…really, really nice,” she whispered as he laughed. Damn, she was adorable, he thought. He ran his hand along her cheek.

“Thank you. Don’t worry, baby…you were made for me…it’s going to be okay. It may hurt a little, but not much. But tell me if you want me to stop, okay?” he asked as she nodded yes. He kissed both of her hands and placed them on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips and poised his hardened member near her dripping wet entrance. She looked into his eyes as he began to enter her.

“I love you,” he whispered as he entered her. Janae let a soft gasp escape her lips.

“Are you okay, baby girl?” he asked as he continued to inch into her slowly. She was so wet and tight…he never felt tightness like this before. He wanted to move and seat himself inside her to the hilt, but he knew he had to wait.

“Umm humm,” she whispered as the pressure continued. He inched until he felt a barrier, then a break and another gasp from Janae.

“Oh,” she said, not used to this kind of invasion. But she wanted it…she really did.

“Do you want me stop?” he asked, please, baby, please, don’t ask me to stop, he thought.

“No,” she whispered, her eyes closed. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

“I’m sorry baby, it won’t hurt after this, I promise. I’m going to make this so good for you, sweetheart, only for you,” he whispered as he watched her with her eyes closed. When he was finally all the way in, all he wanted to do was pound into her…she felt better than anything he could have imagined. He sat there for a minute, then he began to move. Janae heard the drums to “Drown Deep” by Maxwell, one of her favorite songs come on.

Confusing as this is
I hope my kiss can rectify
The lack of part time bliss
A weightlessness inside
Your life, Your life, your life

[1] - Oohh waah let's drown deep in us
Oohh waah make no fight, no fuss
Oohh waah come drown deep in us
In us, in us, in us, in us


“Janae…you feel…oh baby,” he whispered, his eyes closed then opened as he began to move in and out of her slowly. She was so fucking tight, he thought and wet and hot…why did she feel this good. Love just feels too good, he thought. Then, her eyes opened and her legs bent more at the knees. Her hands went to his shoulder and when he heard her moan his name, he knew it was better. Her legs then went instinctively around his waist and that made his penetration deeper. He opened his eyes and looked at her face. She looked so blissful, he thought as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and moved with him. He thrust in and out at a slow pace, rotating his hips after each thrust. Janae never felt anything so good, she thought, as her fingernails clawed his back.

“Taylor, Taylor…I love you, I love you,” she moaned, then she felt the tears fall down her face. This was what she wanted. This was love. He moved like he had all the time in the world. He felt so good inside of her and this feeling, being this close to him was nothing like her fantasies, she thought. He kissed the tears that fell on her face and she smiled.

“You do love me,” she whispered as she got swept into the feeling of the moment. He smiled back and kissed her again.

I'll wear your liquid kiss
And watch as if inside
Dispel the negative
As if a myth alive
Why should I let you go
How could I let you go
When we be up here all alone
Hula baby

[1] - Oohh waah let's drown deep in us
Oohh waah make no fight, no fuss
Oohh waah come drown deep in us
In us, in us, in us, in us


“This feels so good, baby…you feel so good…so good…don’t stop…please, don’t stop,” she whispered as she moved against him, loving the feeling. She leaned up and looked him in the eyes, then she kissed him. He kissed her back and stared at her, then her eyes closed as she laid back again.

As Taylor moved inside of her tight, welcoming heat, he let the words of the song get to him. How could he let her go, why should he let her go, he thought as he began to move faster. He was drowing deep alright…into her, he thought as he bit on his bottom lip. He didn’t want to think about her leaving, he thought as her moans became louder the faster he moved. They moved so right together, he thought as he moved inside of her.

“You’re so tight, baby. So good…you feel so…ummm…I love you, Nay…so much,” he whispered, stealing another kiss from her as he moved faster and faster, deeper and deeper. He felt so good inside her, she thought. Janae felt that familiar feeling and felt her walls clamp around his hardness, her back arched and she screamed. He knew she was cumming and that made him move even faster. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her and she didn’t want it to stop as she screamed his name.

“Umm, Taylor,” she screamed as she felt him thrust hard inside of her several times, then groan out her name loudly.

“Janae…baby…oh, shit,” he groaned as he came, the hardest he ever came before. He kept moving inside of her, because it felt too good to stop. When he finally stopped cumming, he laid his sweat slicked body against hers. He pulled out of her, removed the condom, tossed into the wastebasket that was next to the bed and laid his head against her breasts, and hugged her tight. He was trying to get his breathing back to normal, along with Janae. She ran her fingers through his hair. They didn’t say anything for a few minutes.

“Your skin is so soft, baby,” he whispered as he began to lightly drag his lips across her stomach, underneath her belly button. Janae felt little kisses against her stomach and she smiled.

“Was that real?” Janae asked. She could feel him smiling against her skin as he kissed it.

“If it wasn’t, then it was the best damn dream I ever had. How do you feel baby?” he asked.

Janae blushed, glad that he wasn’t looking at her. “I’m good. It didn’t hurt as much as I thought. It was so….”

“I know. You do know that Cam is going to kill me,” he whispered as his lips continued to kiss her stomach. Janae grinned.

“I don’t think so. He wants me with someone who’s going to treat me right, that’s all…you do that, so it shouldn’t be that bad…especially after the first punch,” she said with a laugh.

“So funny,” he whispered as he continued to kiss the soft skin of her stomach. There was silence again then he spoke.

“Nay…I don’t want you to go,” he whispered. Janae bit her bottom lip and sighed.

“I know, but I have to…,” she whispered. He sat up, with his arm holding his head as he looked down at her.

“We need to talk about what’s going to happen when you leave tomorrow. Baby girl, I love you more than anything, and I don’t want anything, not even me holding you back,” he whispered as she pulled the covers over her breasts and stared up into his beautiful eyes.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“I’m saying that the year that you’re gone…you need to concentrate on dancing. You need to fully enjoy the experience and us trying to make a long distance relationship work is going to add extra stress that you don’t need,” Taylor said, not wanting to say the words, but he had to. Janae’s just listened intently.

“I really want to be with you, but it’s going to be hard…you’re going to be constantly touring and my job is so hectic. Listen, I love you. I want what’s best for you. I think that this would be best, just while you’re gone. Do you, baby. When you get back, you’re mine. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so they say,” he said with a grin as Janae glared at him.

“What about you? What little skanks are you going to be banging and touching the way that you just touched me, huh?” Janae asked with a little anger in her voice. Taylor smiled at her.

“Jealous much?” he asked. “My love for you is not going anywhere and neither am I. I don’t want anyone else, so I won’t be touching or banging, as you so delicately put it, anyone else. You’ve kind of got me sewn up, Nay. I just want you…only you. Just think of it as a year to wait for each other, baby. That’s all,” he whispered, not really wanting to just let her do what she had to do, but he wanted what was best for her.

Janae listened to Taylor and thought long and hard. She didn’t want to do what he was suggesting, but she had to be realistic. Long distance relationships were hard, and with their schedules it would be damn near impossible. She had thought about the same things he had said this entire week. Janae sighed and laid her head back against the pillow. His fingers played in her wavy locks as she turned to him.

“The truth is, I had been thinking the same thing. Long distance relationships are extremely hard. I’ve seen most of my friends at the company break up with their significant others because of the distance and the lack of time. I don’t want to go through that and I don’t want to put you through that. So…if our love is real, then we’ll find a way back to each other…when I return,” Janae said as Taylor nodded in agreement.

Taylor smiled at her and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. “I know that what I feel for you is real. It’s going to be hard as hell being away from you, but you have business to take care of….”

“…and so do you. Life is pretty complicated, isn’t it ?” Janae asked. Taylor laid back and pulled her closer with a sigh. Janae rested her head on his muscular chest and wrapped her arms around him.

“Yeah, but it’s nothing that we can’t handle. Like I told you years ago, you’re worth the wait. Live your life, baby…I’ll be waiting,” Taylor said playing with her hair and kissing the top of her head.

“I know what you’re saying, but what if…,” she said with a yawn.

“Like I said, when you get back…you’re mine…all mine…no matter what,” he whispered as he kissed her on the cheek and yawned right behind her.

Present Day

Janae pulled away from his lips as they looked into each other’s eyes. She remembered that they went to sleep and she woke up to Taylor making love to her again…and again. Then, she remembered when he kissed the breath out of her at the airport, telling her that he was going to miss her and he loved her. She cried for two months every night when she got back to London. It was miserable. They called each other when they could and e-mailed, but with Janae traveling all over Europe and Taylor’s 12-16 hour work days, it was hard. The last time she spoke to him was before she met Christopher. Christopher was cool and nice and she liked him, but it was never serious. Her heart belonged to Taylor. Besides, she didn’t know what Taylor was doing in the States and she didn’t want to be boo boo the fool. But apparently, he was waiting for her.

“I’ve missed your lips. You have no idea how many nights I dreamed about you, kissing you, touching you…just like this,” he whispered.

“I think I do, because I felt the same. I’m sorry about Christopher. I really didn’t know where you and I stood and…,” she whispered and he kissed her again. After the kiss, he smiled.

“Do you know now?” he asked as she smiled and nodded yes. He let out a deep breath.

“I’ve been miserable for a year, working myself to exhaustion to try to keep you off of my mind, but it didn’t help. I’d close my eyes and there you would be. I’d wake up and see you. I was going crazy,” he whispered.

“Me too. Chris and I aren’t serious and we never…,” she began, but was once again cut off by another kiss from Taylor. He stopped kissing her and grinned at her.

“I know that,” he said.

“How do you know?” she asked.

“Baby girl, I know you. I can tell by the way you look at me, the way you kiss me. I know you didn’t give yourself to anyone else, Janae,” he whispered.

“What about you?” she asked. Taylor laughed. He basically didn’t want anyone else. He went out with his friends and met women, dated casually, but he didn’t want anyone but Janae, so he fisted it a lot of nights…a lot of nights.

“It’s been a year, give or take a month. Besides, I was working too much for anything else,” he replied as Janae smiled. Taylor’s lips were on her neck, kissing her.

“No, I’m all sweaty,” she whispered.

“I like it when you sweat. Now be quiet,” he said as she laughed and let him continue to kiss her neck. She was salty and sweet and just tasted like her. He loved it.

“We’re sad, you know that,” she whispered.

“Yeah, but that’s cool. Now, you’re going to cut that zero, right?” he asked, as his lips left her neck and found hers, nibbling on her bottom lip.

“Yes,” she whispered, lost in the trance that he put her in. Janae pulled him closer.

“When? I’ve waited long enough for you. I don’t want to wait any longer,” he whispered, his hazel eyes half mast and sexy. He slowly nibbled and licked on her lips like they were the best thing he ever tasted. Janae was a puddle of goo…complete goo.

“Neither do I. He’s coming back tomorrow…I’ll tell him then,” Janae said. Taylor gave her a sexy grin. He liked getting his way.

“Good. Now that we’ve gotten all of that out of the way, let’s recap…you’re mine, not his, you’re dumping him tomorrow, and we are never going through a year like that again, no matter what. Understand?” he asked as she smiled softly.

“Yeah…okay…keep going with the kisses…now,” Janae said as she pulled him back to her and kissed him. He put his hands on her behind, gripping it. Moans and groans, grabbing and touching…that’s what was going on…and it felt so good to him, especially the way her ass filled his hands…then he felt himself being pulled away from the most luscious tasting woman in the world. A strong hand pulled him by the neck, then….SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

“Owwww!! Shit!! Cam! Damn!” Taylor replied as he rubbed his head. Janae just stood with her mouth open, staring at the brothers, wiping her lips with her thumb.

“What the fuck is going on in here?!” Cameron exclaimed still holding Taylor by the back of his neck.

“Owww!!! See, I told you he was going to kick my ass,” Taylor said as Cameron looked between Janae and Taylor.

Oh, lord, she thought. I just got him back. Am I going to have to bury him today?
*********************************************************
Cameron pushed Taylor by the scruff of his neck into his office.

“Ow, Cam…shit. Be careful with the clothes…you’re messing up the Armani!” Taylor said as Cameron’s grip became tighter around the back of his neck.

Cameron sat in his leather executive chair and stared at the two. He looked at Janae first.

“You…go until I call you,” he said. Then, he snapped his fingers at Taylor. “You…sit over there…now,” Cameron said as he took out a shot glass and a bottle of Grey Goose and poured a shot. I need to be a little buzzed for this shit, he thought. He knew that Taylor thought Janae was cute, but what he just walked in on was more than that. Cameron downed the alcohol, cleared his throat, then took in a few deep breaths.

“Okay, Romeo, start talking. What in the hell were you doing?” Cameron said as Taylor sat on the sofa. Janae smiled at him once more and left the room. Taylor looked over at Janae as she left and thought, damn, she’s sooo fine…everything about her was. I hope she’s worth this ass whooping that I may be getting, he thought.

Taylor grinned at his older brother as he wiped the remnants of Janae’s lipgloss off of his mouth with his thumb. “I shouldn’t have to tell you, I mean, you’ve got two kids, big bro. It should have been obvious what we were doing.”

Cameron gave Taylor a look that stopped him from grinning. “Don’t play with me, you asshole. You know what I mean. What were you doing practically putting it on Doodles?”

“We were kissing, Cam. Not a big deal,” Taylor said.

“It is a big deal when you have your tongue down Janae’s throat T…it’s Janae, Taylor!” Cameron said.

“I know who it is, Cameron. The truth is, I love her. She loves me. We were just doing what people in love do,” Taylor said as Cameron’s head went back. Cameron’s eyes caught Taylor’s as he sighed.

“Taylor, I love you and you know I say this out of love. You’ve been, how can I say this…a man whore for as long as I can remember,” Cameron said as Taylor grinned.

“No, Cam, I was a pimp…get it right,” Taylor said, trying to make the situation a little light but Cameron didn’t laugh.

“See, that statement right there is really not helping you keep your nose in its place of origin. I’m not in the mood for your shit, Taylor, especially you calling yourself a pimp when we’re discussing Doodles. This is not funny, T,” Cameron said.

“Okay, so I had my share of fun, but it’s different now, Cameron. I don’t have to tell you how amazing that girl is, so you should know why I want her…I mean, you married her sister. It’s just something about her Cameron,” Taylor said as Cameron listened. That’s the same thing he used to say about Tavin, he thought.

“Are you serious…really serious about her, Taylor, because she’s special. I don’t want you to do anything to her that may cause your imminent death,” Cameron said glaring at his brother.

“Yes, Cam, I’m serious about her. It’s not a game…this is real,” Taylor stated as Cameron sighed again.

“How long?” Cameron asked.

“What?” Taylor asked.”

“How long has this been going on?” Cameron asked.

“Truth…last year, but we didn’t seeing each other because she was overseas and I was here. But if you really want to know, I’ve been fighting my feelings for her since she left for school,” Taylor said as Cameron rubbed a hand over his face.

“Taylor, she’s six years younger than you,” Cameron said.

“Yeah, I know that, but she’s more mature than half the women I’ve ever went out with. She’s an adult, Cameron, over 21, has traveled the world, been through things…she’s not a kid anymore…far from it.”

Cameron sighed. “I know she’s not, but that girl is my sister. She’s my wife’s baby sister. She’s a good girl, Taylor and I know you Taylor, shit, I schooled you…I was you. You’re a little wild.”

Taylor shook his head, sighed then looked into his brother’s green eyes. He knew what Cameron was saying. “Maybe she’s taming me, Cam. Like you said, you were me before you met Tavin and when you fell for her you changed. I guess that’s what love does…it makes you want to be better, be the best for the person who’s got a hold of you. I’ve changed and I’ve grown up a lot, Cam. I want to be with her. I want to take care of her, protect her. I want to put her happiness before mine. I want the absolute best for that girl because that’s what she deserves. I just want to love her, Cam. That’s it. I’m not going to hurt her. She’s my heart. I adore her. I don’t give a damn what you do to me or what anyone thinks. I love her and she loves me. We want to be together. That’s the only thing I can say,” Taylor said.

“Really?” Cameron asked, crossing his arms and making sure he was actually listening and hearing Taylor, his brother because it certainly didn’t sound like the Taylor he knew.
Chapter 9 by Chaynetv
Chapter 9

The same day

Tavin was smiling, humming to the radio and shaking her head as she looked over at her sister who was sitting on the edge of the sofa, tapping her right foot constantly and biting her thumb nail.

“So, Cameron went ape shit when he caught you two making out, right?” Tavin asked as she folded Ashton’s t-shirts.

Janae looked over at her sister. “How did you know we were making out?”

“Number 1, I know Taylor and Number 2, when Cameron was pushing Taylor into the room, your chocolate lipgloss was all over his face,” Tavin said with a grin.

Janae grinned. “We were making out and it was getting really good. Then Cam pulled Taylor away by the neck, yanking the best lips that I’ve ever felt and the best kisser I’ve ever had away from me. So not fair.”

“Yeah, that’s my man…always messing up shit when it gets good. Anyway, I don’t have to ask you how you feel,” Tavin replied smiling.

“I’m in love, Tavy,” Janae said.

“And it shows and I’m glad it’s Taylor,” Tavin said as her sister looked at her.

“But you told Taylor that he should put a leash on his dick because he walked it so much,” Janae said as Tavin laughed.

“Yeah, that was a good one,” Tavin said.

“I didn’t think you trusted Taylor, as far as I’m concerned,” Janae said.

“No, sweetie, it’s cool. I know that kid. He’s good people and he has really good sense because he knows that if he didn’t treat you right, he wouldn’t have to worry about Cameron getting to him because I would kill him first. But I think you two are good together. You fit. Trust me, I know things and you’ve already reeled him in. He’ll be doing whatever you say in no time,” Tavin said with assurance.

“You think so?” Janae asked.

“Girl, his last name is Caldwell which really means easily whipped…need I say more,” Tavin said with a grin.
*********************************************************

(Back to Cameron and Taylor’s conversation)

“Really?” Cameron asked as second time.

“Yes, really. I didn’t want to say anything because I know how you are about Janae. So, I didn’t. Listen, I knew that Janae had to grow up, she had to experience life. That’s why I stayed away the way that I did. I wasn’t ready for her and she definitely wasn’t ready for me. I had just been appointed CFO and that in itself, took a lot of maturity and responsibility to deal with. I wasn’t ready for a relationship and I really didn’t have the time, so I did what I had to…I let her live. I’m glad that I did that because there were things that she had to learn too, and I think she did. When she came back home and I saw her with that guy, I couldn’t hold back my feelings any longer, so I approached her with them and I’m just glad she feels the same way. I’m sorry if you’re pissed off, but I’m not sorry that I care about her the way that I do…love her the way that I do,” Taylor said as he looked at his brother. Cameron sat in silence for a minute, then he walked to the door and opened it.

“Doodles, get in here please!” he exclaimed as he walked back to his seat. A minute later, Janae bounded into the room and sat next to Taylor on the sofa, until she looked at Cameron and sat on the far end of the sofa away from Taylor.

“Please, don’t kill him Cam. He’s your brother, I love him and besides, Christmas isn’t here yet, and Taylor always gives me the best presents,” Janae said as she smiled back at Taylor.

“I forgot…you and your sister and got damn Christmas…you two act like two big kids,” Cameron stated.

“I do?” Taylor asked staring at her with a smile. Cameron just glanced between the two.

“Oh yes. It's like you really put effort and time into it and you think about what I would like," Janae said.

"Well, I do babygirl. I really do," Taylor answered.

"Oh, I know and it shows. Take the pretty, white gold bangle bracelets you got me last year for example…I loved those,” Janae said.

“I’m glad because I thought they would look so good against your skin and…,” Taylor said as Cameron interrupted. What the fuck, he thought. I'm not listening to this and watching them make goo goo eyes about Christmas gifts...no, I can't, he thought.

“I don’t want to hear this shit! And before you go all ‘he’s all that I live for on me’, Doodles, I’m not going to kill him. He’s my brother. I’m not pissed…okay, I’m a little pissed, but I’m just disappointed that you didn’t come to me and say something earlier, T,” Cameron said as Janae and Taylor looked at each other, then at Cameron, then back at each other, then back at Cameron, like he sprouted two heads.

“You’re not just saying that because you’ve got something else planned…like coming to my house in the middle of the night and smothering me with my own pillow?” Taylor asked.

Cameron sighed. “You are just a simple creature sometimes, you know that? The reason why I’m so protective of this girl is because she’s special and she’s deserves the best. Over the past couple of years, the only guys that passed across my threshold to date her were honest to God punks. I couldn’t let her go out like that. I just wanted Doodles to find a good dude and even though you are a little shit, you’re my little shit, and I trust you not to hurt her…or I’m going to hurt you. Do we have an understanding?”

“Yes. Cam, look at me. You don’t have to worry about that. I’m crazy about her,” Taylor said. Janae could have melted.

“You are, aren’t you?” Janae asked moving closer to Taylor. They forgot all about Cameron as Taylor took her hands and kissed both of them.

“Of course I am, baby. All I see is you,” Taylor said as they stared at each other. Cameron rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

“Oh, give me a fuckin’ break,” Cameron said with a small grin. He was glad that it was Taylor and not some random, simple ass dude. His little brother was a good guy, so he could breathe easy.

Janae broke her gaze away from Taylor, jumped up and hugged Cameron. She loved her brother-in-law.

“Thank you for keeping him in one piece for me,” Janae said. They broke their embrace as he grinned. Taylor held out his hand and Cameron shook it, then they knocked their fists together.

“For now…until he fucks up and he’s not going to do that…right?” Cameron asked as

Taylor grinned as Janae sat back down next to him. “No, Cam. I’m not.”

Cameron walked out of the office and down the stairs yelling, “ Lovely! Lovely! Did you know that Taylor and Janae got the hots for each other?”

They heard Tavin say, “Yes. You’re so late…like period late. You’re so late, that it’s …stupid. Oh, lord, my poor child looks just like your ass. You know what they say, baby….the cute ones are always dumb and they’re always the last to know.” Janae and Taylor laughed.

“You got jokes. We’ll see how dumb you think I am when I don’t give you none later and I don’t want you rubbing your hand on my thigh saying, what you got for me daddy,” Cameron said as Janae and Taylor laughed.

“I said you were dumb…not crazy. All the crap I put up with from you and these chaps, the least you could do for me is make me ….,” Tavin replied and was interrupted by… “Mommy, Ashton is trying to put a marble up his nose.”

Janae and Taylor just sat back and laughed. Tavin and Cam could rip on each other all day, but end up in each other’s arms at the end of it. They were always good for a laugh, Janae thought as she climbed on his lap. He held her by the waist. Her arms went around his neck.

“Ooh did you hear that? We’ve got the hots for each other,” Janae stated as Taylor pulled her closer.

“I know. That’s a good thing because I’m very hot for you…you have no idea what those fishnet tights and those itty bitty shorts are doing to me,” he said as he bit his bottom lip. Janae kissed his lips softly.

“I feel what they’re doing, so that’s just as good,” Janae said as she wiggled her behind on him.

“Ooh, I got a naughty girl, huh?” Taylor asked.

“Yes and don’t you forget it. I am your girl now, right?” Janae asked.

“Yes, and since you’re my girl, I get to do this,” Taylor said as he grabbed her ass “and this,” he said as he kissed her neck, “and this,” he said as he pulled her ear lobe slowly into his mouth, “and this,” he said as he looked into her eyes and kissed her until they were both out of breath. Kendall and Ashton were standing outside the door and Janae hid her head in Taylor’s neck. Kendall and Ashton both said, “Eww,” and ran down the stairs. Then they heard Ashton yelling.

“Oooh, Mommy, Daddy, Kendy and me saw Uncle Taylor and Teedy Nay with…what was they doing Kendy….oh yeah…Kendy says their tongues were down each other’s throats. Eww, that means they were tasting each other’s spit…yuck!” Ashton yelled.

Taylor and Janae laughed as they heard Ashton bust them. “Tasting each other’s spit…never heard it put like that before,” Janae said as Taylor grinned at her.

“Wanna finish?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Janae said as her hands went in his hair and his hands clutched her behind as they kissed. But this time, they locked the door.
*********************************************************
“So, you talked to your boy?” the female voice asked.

“Yeah. You talked to your girl?” the male voice asked as he pulled her naked body on top of his.

“Yeah. You think they’re going to stop being little bitches and get together and do the damn thing?” the female asked.

The male smiled at her. “I hope so. Doing it is so good.” The female leaned down, kissed him on the lips.

“It sure is. Want to finish doing it?” The female asked.

“I thought we still were,” the male replied as they kissed again and finished where they left off.
*********************************************************

Janae had such a good time with Taylor at dinner with Tavin, Cameron and the kids. The kids asked a lot of questions and responded to everything as yucky or gross. It felt so good to be with him without worrying about Cameron killing him or disapproving. It was a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. Now, the other weight had to come off.

Janae walked into the elevator of Christopher’s building the next day. She hated hurting people, but her heart was with Taylor and she never gave Christopher any inkling that her feelings for him were deeper. It was a light, flirty, friendly relationship. It was what she needed at the time because Taylor was the only one that bought out her intense, passionate feelings and since she couldn’t be with him, she found something else.

Janae pushed 3 on the elevators keypad and leaned back against the elevator. She looked at the elevator and smiled. Taylor gave her the best kiss in the elevator in her apartment building, which was Tavin’s old apartment. Tavin purchased it and never sold it, and surprised Janae with it when she returned from London. Taylor and those lips…she wanted with everything in her to make love to him last night, but she wanted to end things with Christopher first. She didn’t want to have a prior relationship hanging in the balance when she made love to Taylor again, plus she really wanted to take things slow. There was so much that she had to tell him, things that he didn’t know, concerning Delia and her father. Last night they didn’t do anything but kiss, even though Taylor tried his hardest and it was so hard to resist him…he was soo freaking cute, she thought. He wanted her to meet him at his office after she talked to Christopher and although she was sad to be doing this, she was so happy that she could burst. Taylor Caldwell loved her…she was on cloud nine.

As she walked down the hall to Christopher’s apartment, her cloud began to dissipate. She arrived at Christopher’s apartment, and rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, a female wrapped in a beige cotton sheet appeared at the door, grinning.

“Hi, can I help you?” the tall, light skinned, gorgeous black woman with the mass of curly, light brown hair asked..

“Rach, is that the pizza?” Christopher asked, walking in with a towel wrapped around his waist. When he saw Janae, his mouth dropped.

“No, I’m not the pizza guy. Now, I really don’t feel bad about saying this…we’re over Christopher,” Janae replied as she turned to walk away. Christopher moved past Rachel and grabbed Janae by her arm. Rachel just shook out her curly, wild, hair with her hand, laughed and walked back to the bedroom to wait on Christopher.

“Don’t be too long, Chris. I’m getting cold,” Rach yelled as she walked back into the bedroom. Janae just shook her head. What the hell?

“Get your hand off of me,” Janae said as she looked at the bastard.

Christopher removed his hand from her arm and shrugged his shoulders. “What are you doing here? Why didn’t you call first?”

Janae looked at him like he was crazy. “I never had to call before, but you don’t have to worry about that anymore.”

“Come on Janae, I mean…we weren’t serious and did you honestly believe that you were the only woman I was seeing?” he asked, his blue eyes staring into hers.

Janae laughed. “Yeah, because that’s what you told me. I believed you.”

“Oh, I did, didn’t I?” Christopher said, scratching his head. He was so slow, she thought.

“Yeah, you did,” Janae said with an attitude.

Christopher sighed. “Look, why don’t you give me a few minutes so we can really talk,” Christopher said as Janae smiled. If she wasn’t dumping him, the situation that she found him in would take more than a few minutes. What the hell did I see in him, she thought. Then, she glanced at his face, his tan chiseled chest and that six pack.

Oh yeah…that’s what I saw, she thought, then she cleared her head and spoke to him.

“No, we don’t need a few minutes,” Janae said.

“Yeah, we do. I mean, we both agreed to keep this thing light, to not get too serious. Hell, you wouldn’t even have sex with me…I mean, me!” Christopher exclaimed as Janae laughed.

“Oh Lord. Can you be more conceited?” Janae asked.

“It’s not conceit…it’s the truth. Look, I can have any woman I want sexually, but you never let it get past groping and kissing. I mean, I know it wasn’t me, but now that I think of it….I think I know why you never wanted to have sex with me,” Christopher stated.

Janae smiled at him. “You do huh? I know I know why. Because you’re a gorgeous, single, completely hetero dancer who travels the world and I figured you slung your dick into anything that moved. I never really trusted you, and I’m glad I didn’t invest more time or emotion into…whatever the hell this was,” Janae said.

“No, the reason you wouldn’t get serious with me or anybody is because of that Taylor Caldwell guy. I saw the way he looked at you and the way you tried not to look at him at your party. The guy hated my guts and stared at you the entire evening. And every other time that we were together, the guy looked at me like he wanted to pummel me with his bare hands. So don’t go there, Janae. You never intended for us to go any further and for that, I’m glad I didn’t fall for you. It wouldn’t have been good for me to fall in love with a woman who was in love with another guy. So, I’m glad I did date around while we were together,” Christopher responded as Janae gripped her shoulder bag tighter and grinned.

“Okay. Well, I’m sure I’ll see you around, Christopher, I mean, at auditions, on video sets, etc. Have fun with Rach and enjoy your pizza,” Janae said as she walked away from Christopher, feeling a little better with each step she took away from him.
*********************************************************

Taylor was walking around his office whistling and smiling. Janae still loved him…Cameron didn’t kill him…and Janae would be his soon. He was looking over a few reports, with his coffee in one hand, while walking to his chair with the reports. As soon as he sat down, he turned his back to the door. Josslyn burst into his office, slamming the door with a grin. She scared the living daylights out of him and he let her know.

“Holy shit, Joss! You’ve got to stop doing that! What is wrong with you? That kid is going to be completely ass backwards, you know that!” he exclaimed pointing to his 7 month pregnant sister.

“Oh, give me a break. I can do what I want to do. I’m the HBIC. You should be used to me and my shit by now, so get over it. Now, you know the reason I’ve burst into your office like this…you and Janae are finally out of the closet! I’m so happy for you two!” Josslyn said as Taylor smiled.

“Who told you?” Taylor asked. This damn family had too many mouths that flapped, he thought.

“You know Tav called me the minute you left their house. I’m very proud of you. I mean, you’ve held all of this in for so long and you waited…I don’t have patience like that, but I forgot…you’re like mommy that way,” Josslyn said as Taylor sighed.

“Thanks…I think,” Taylor said.

“Now you can stop walking around here like one of those bad country songs…my woman left me for the Fed Ex guy with a blind, lame leg dog...the car engine blew up and I can’t even get to work...my arthritis is aching and I have one good eye…that kind of shit,” Josslyn said. She loved to needle him, even when she knew he didn’t act that way. It was just fun as hell.

“You need help…seriously,” he said as his secretary buzzed him.

“Yes, Monica,” he answered.

“There’s a Ms. Janae Bromwell here to see you,” she said as he smiled. He had a conference call in 20 minutes, so he just had to watch the time.

“You can send her in,” he said as Josslyn grinned.

“Don’t say anything remotely stupid to her…oh, I forgot who I was talking to. It’s a part of your DNA,” he said as Josslyn gave him the finger.

Janae walked into his office and didn’t get to close the door when she was attacked by Josslyn and her stomach. Josslyn hugged her around the neck.

“I’m so happy for you two…I knew it, I knew it! So, you’re really going to have sex with Taylor. Good luck to you, because if you blink, you may miss it,” Josslyn said as Janae laughed.

“Out Joss,” Taylor said.

Josslyn kissed Janae on the cheek. “Call me…lunch next week.”

“You got it,” Janae said as Josslyn smiled.

“We got a conference call in 20 so, no ideas about bumping and grinding…wait…20 minutes…that may be too much time for you, bro,” Josslyn said with a grin.

“Out!” Taylor exclaimed as the door closed. Janae was laughing because that’s just what Joss did…she made you laugh. Janae leaned against his door and laughed. She was dressed in a short black flirty skirt, with black tights, a denim jacket and a white blouse. She was so casual, but she looked so good to him, he thought.

“Hello,” she said laughing.

“Hey. How are you?” he asked.

“I’m good…and you?” she asked trying to get her laughter under control.

“I’d be better if you stopped laughing. You find that funny?” Taylor asked as he walked to the front of his desk and leaned against it. Janae dropped her purse on the sofa in his office and walked towards him. She stood in between his legs and put wrapped her arms around his neck. Taylor’s hands clasped together and pulled her by the waist.

“Yes, I do. Joss is a fool…always has been. Besides, I know better,” Janae said as she smiled at him. She leaned over and placed a soft peck on his lips.

“That’s true, you do know. First things first…I need some sugar…I need those lips,” he said as Janae kissed him again. Taylor kissed her back, then let her lips go, as he looked down into those eyes that drove him crazy.

“Now that we got that out of the way…really, baby, how are you? How did it go?” Taylor asked.

Janae smiled, then she told him what happened. “I guess I didn’t have too much to be angry about, but I’m still pissed. He was cheating on me!”

“Aww, your ego’s a little bruised right now, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yeah. I mean, I don’t look like hot sex on a platter like homegirl did, but I think I’m cute,” Janae said.

Taylor looked into her eyes and smiled. “You’re very cute. ‘Tis a sad situation, but his loss is my gain. And the sex on a platter part…you got that down pat to me.” Taylor leaned down and captured her lips with a kiss that made her forget what she was talking about.

He pulled his lips away and looked at a dazed Janae. “Would you like to have dinner with me, tonight, around 8, at Europa?” he asked.

Janae nodded yes. “That sounds good.”

Taylor grinned, then began to place soft kisses on her neck. “Okay. Then maybe, we could go to my place and spend some time together.” During the kisses on her neck, Taylor was thinking in song and ‘Let’s Get It On’ was the theme music in his head at the time.

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feelin' for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then come on, oh, come on
Whoo, let's get it on
Ah, babe, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, sugar
Let's get it on
Whoo-ooh-ooh


His lips left her neck and found her lips again, kissing her passionately, his hands grabbing both buttocks in his hands. He groaned as he kissed her.

Janae kissed him back, her hands in the hair on the nape of his neck. Taylor had her insides melting, she thought, as she moaned when those lips attacked her neck again.

“That sounds wonderful, but Taylor, even though I want to…I think we need to take it slow, have a few dates, you know,” Janae said, loving the feel of his hair as she curled her fingers in it.

Taylor’s lips left her neck and the theme music in his head went rrrip…like the sound of a needle scratching a record.

“Huh…what?” Taylor asked as Janae smiled at him.

“Look, I know you want to…because I want to…but you know what I really want? I want what we had that week. I want this to be like a new beginning, a fresh start. I want to go out to dinner, I want to go dancing, I want to stay in and watch TV….” Janae said as Taylor interrupted her.

“But with no sex,” he said as she smiled.

“Just for a little while. I mean, we need to act like normal people who date act, don’t you think?” Janae asked.

Spoken like a true woman, he thought. Taylor was as hard as a brick. You really want to know what I think, baby, he thought...I need to do you…on this desk…or in this chair…or on that sofa before I fuckin’ burst, but he didn’t say that. As usual, he was feeling what Janae was saying and he sighed.

“But we’re not normal, baby girl…we’re different…and I’m horny…I’m really horny. I mean you feel me so you know and you’re so close and you feel so good and you smell heavenly…shit…what were you saying again?” Taylor asked as he sighed once more, thinking about how bad he wanted her.

“No booty for a while… that’s what I was saying…just for awhile,” Janae said with a small grin.

“You’re not going to make me wait a year or something like that, because I may die. I mean, my palms are getting a little rough, baby…you know what I mean?” he asked as Janae laughed. She stroked his face with the palms of her hands.

“You are so going overboard. No, you crazy man. I just want us to get to know each other all over again and I want what every woman wants…some attention, some affection…and there’s so much I have to tell you….things that you don’t know, but you need to know…things that only a few people know,” she replied as she bit her bottom lip.

Taylor sighed and leaned his forehead against hers. “ I can’t believe I’m going to say this but, I understand. Shit, I don’t want to understand…I want to throw you on that couch and…umm…you have no idea what I want to do to you…but…damn it girl, you’re making me soft.”

Janae pulled him closer to her and placed a kiss on his lips. “I thought I was making you hard.”

Taylor grinned at her and laughed. “What am I going to do with you? You would say something like that when I have a meeting in…8 minutes.”

“Well, let me get out of here. I’ve got to go, but I’ll definitely see you tonight…if something comes up, just let me know,” Janae said as she wiped her lipgloss from his lips and stepped away. She grabbed her purse from the sofa and looked at it. Taylor gave her the sexiest grin and looked at the sofa, then her and she laughed.

“Eight minutes is not nearly enough time for that so I’m definitely out of here now. You’re giving me the look and I can’t resist that for long. Rain check,” Janae asked as Taylor walked up to her again and kissed her once more. Janae pulled away from him, smiling that smile that he loved.

“Just as long as I don’t have to wait too long,” Taylor whispered as Janae opened his office door.

“No, not long at all. I’ll see you tonight,” Janae said with a smile as she blew a kiss to Taylor and walked out of his office. Taylor blew out a breath as he watched those sexy legs walk out of his office. Taylor looked at his watch.

“7 minutes is long enough for me to get rid of this…damn girl,” he whispered as he walked into his private bathroom to relieve himself. He hoped that he wouldn’t be doing too much of this for long.
Chapter 10 by Chaynetv

Chapter 10

Three weeks later

Taylor walked into his childhood home, kissed Ms. Sway, the Caldwell’s longtime housekeeper and asked where his mother was. Ms. Sway responded by telling him that she may be outside. Taylor called out to his mother.

“Ma, where are you?” he asked.

“Outside in the garden!” she exclaimed. Taylor walked up to his mother, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. His mother had a basket full of flowers, awaiting vases.

“Hey sweetheart! What brings you by?” Colleen Caldwell asked. She saw the smile that her youngest son had on his face and she knew only one person put it there…Janae. She was so glad that they finally expressed their feelings for one another and Janae was the sweetest girl, always had been. She couldn’t have been happier.

“I just came to see you. Where’s Pops?” Taylor asked.

“On a fishing trip with your uncle Michael and your uncle Steven. They should be back tomorrow,” Colleen stated.

“Oh, so you’re all by your lonesome this weekend?” Taylor asked. Then, he heard LJ yelling at Kendall and Kendall yelling back. Then, Ashton, along with Lilliana, Logan and Michelle's 6 year old daughter, yelled at both of them. Taylor laughed.

“I guess that just answered my question,” Taylor said with a grin.

Colleen smiled. “Kendall, LJ, Ashton, and Lilli are playing upstairs somewhere. It’s nana weekend.”

“You’ve got your hands full, huh?” Taylor asked.

“You know I love my grandbabies and you know I love it when they’re here…it reminds me of when you guys were little. Besides, Josslyn’s coming over later since Paul is out of town and she’s going to bake cookies and bring pizza, so I’ll have a little help,” Colleen said with a grin.

“Your flowers are looking good,” Taylor said as he took the basket from his mother’s hands and opened the glass doors to go back into the house. Colleen walked through the doors, followed by her son and walked into her kitchen. She had about 3 vases on the granite countertop island, awaiting to be filled. Taylor put the basket on the counter. He laughed at the running and yelling that he heard upstairs from his nieces and nephews.

“Thanks, baby. So, where are you going looking so gorgeous?” Colleen asked, taking in Taylor’s black long sleeved, cashmere sweater and heather gray slacks.

“I’m taking Janae to Eliza’s gallery opening. She loves art,” Taylor replied as smiled at his mother. Eliza was Brandon’s older cousin who was an amazing artist.

“That’s sounds nice. So, how are you two doing?” Colleen asked, her blue eyes shining.

Taylor smiled as he took a seat on one of the countertop stools. “We’re fine.” Colleen Caldwell’s eyes narrowed. She put her hand to her son’s cheek. He was such a handsome boy, she thought. All of her boys were, but Taylor had this child like quality about him, that it was hard for her to see him as a grown up, but there he was, all 6’2 1/2, 235 of him, grown up and smiling at her.

“Are you happy? Because you look very happy…tired, but happy. Are you getting enough sleep, honey? I heard about the Arlington acquisition and how much time you’ve been putting in these last few weeks. Are you doing okay?” Colleen asked.

“Ma, I’m good, and yes, I’m happy and I’m used to the hours. I’m not as tired as you think. Besides, I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time," Taylor replied

“That’s good. So, when are you going to make me a grandma?” Colleen asked.

“Ma! Come on with that,” Taylor said as she smiled.

“You know I’m serious,” Colleen said.

“Yeah, that’s the scary part…not anytime soon, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Taylor replied.

“Oh, you’re no fun,” Colleen stated with a grin. Taylor needed to talk to his mother about a few things. After they did a little light mother/son ribbing, Taylor spoke.

“Besides, I think you have your hands full already. Ma, Josslyn’s pregnant, Michelle's pregnant again…you’re up to your neck in babies, so you should be in grandma glory,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I know, but I want to see a little boy, with your eyes and your smile, running around here, that’s all,” Colleen replied.

Taylor smiled, letting out a sigh. “Give me a few years…you may get your wish. Ma…how long did you know about Janae’s father and what he did to her…what he did to Tav?” Taylor asked. Janae finally told him everything and he wanted to find her father and choke the life out of him…right after he beat the shit out of him. It explained a lot and it’s just amazing that Janae turned out the way that she is…so full of life, caring, loving. Her mother was definitely someone he didn’t want to meet. That woman should be in jail for allowing that…man…and he used that word loosely…to do the things that he did to Tavin and Janae.


Colleen sighed. Cameron revealed everything to her and Joss when Tavin and Janae’s mother dropped Janae off, literally leaving Janae on their doorstep. She had heard the expression that bringing children into the world didn’t make you a mother, but in Delia Bromwell’s case, that was totally true. It was just incredible that Tavin was the complete opposite. Tavin was an incredible mother and wife, she loved her children and Cameron strongly and was so protective of them. It just amazed her how strong her daughter-in-law was, how strong Janae was. The children were upstairs still yelling and screaming as they played.

“Cameron came to talk to me the day that their mother dropped Janae off to them and told us everything. He was just so overwhelmed because he didn’t understand how Delia Bromwell could do what she did to the both of those girls. That’s one of the reasons Cameron is so protective of Tavin and Janae. He said he wouldn’t let anyone hurt them ever again and he’s done that. It’s just sad because those two are some of the sweetest girls that I know.”

“Yeah, they are. Does anyone else know?” Taylor asked.

“No, we didn’t feel the need to tell your dad or Logan, so we didn’t. Do you know that she’s never seen Kendall and Ashton? Those beautiful babies…she’s never called or sent anything or…I don’t understand that woman. I really don’t,” Colleen said, not knowing how she could make it without seeing her grandchildren.

“Well, from what Janae has told me, Tavin doesn’t want them anywhere near Delia, so I don’t think it’s a big deal, to them. I mean, they have Tav & Cam, and you and dad are great grandparents, plus uncles, aunts, godparents…those kids are surrounding by love. She’s the one missing out, not them,” Taylor stated.

Colleen smiled at her gorgeous son. “You’re right. It’s her loss. Let’s not talk about that wretched woman anymore. Sweetie, I haven’t really had a chance to talk to you about you and Janae. Taylor, Janae has been through so much…are you sure that you want to be in a relationship with her or is this one of your passing fancies?” Colleen asked. Taylor shook his head.

“Oh, no…not you too, ma?” Taylor asked.

“I’m just asking because you do realize that Janae has been in love with you for quite some time and she’s not one of these little tramps that you oh so often associate with,” his mother said as she began to sort through her flowers.

“Ma, I love her. I’m in love with Janae. This isn’t a little fly by night romance, if that’s what you’re worried about. I want her, only her. Satisfied?” Taylor asked.

Colleen smiled and cupped his cheek. “Very.”

Taylor stood, smiled, and kissed his mother on the cheek. “I’m going to say goodbye to the little runts upstairs and then I’m out of here. Have fun and good luck.”

“You know I always have a ball with my babies. Hey…say hello to Janae for me,” Colleen said with a grin.

“I will. See you later,” Taylor replied as he ran up the stairs and yelled, “Stop that yelling before I whip all of your butts!”

“Uncle T!!” They yelled and ran out of the room to see Taylor. Taylor had Lilliana in his arms, Ashton on his back and Kendall and LJ talking to him at the same time. Colleen smiled as she saw how Taylor interacted with his nieces and nephews. He loved kids and they loved him, she thought. Her baby boy was going to be a great dad one day, she thought as she watched him go into the upstairs playroom with the children.
************************************************************************
Everyone in the Caldwell family and Tavin and Cameron’s friends knew about Taylor and Janae. They all seemed happy for them and let them know it, especially Mrs. C. She took her to lunch and they had a very good heart to heart. The way everyone was reacting was very nice, but if Ms. Connie told her she had child bearing hips like Tavin one more time, she was going to lose her mind.

And the deal that she made with Taylor…go on dates, get to know one another…was complete bullshit, because every time she saw him, all she thought about is seeing him naked or sex. She did get to tell him everything, about her father and Delia and he was so understanding. He told her that he always knew it was more to it than Tav and Cameron let on, but it wasn’t his place to push. He was just glad that she trusted him enough to share that with him.

He looked so sexy tonight, she thought as she looked across the room at him. He was speaking to someone he knew and Janae just drifted to the paintings, totally engrossed in them. When she looked up, their eyes caught. Taylor gave her a slow, sexy smile. Janae smiled back at him and turned back to look at a gorgeous oil painting. She could still feel Taylor’s eyes on her. She was wearing a cream colored, long sleeved, sweater dress that dipped to the middle of her back. The dress hugged every curve, and a wide, braided, dark brown leather belt and matching boots completed the look. Her hair was up in a sexy, sloppy bun and she had on light makeup with just lipgloss. Taylor told her she looked beautiful and she felt beautiful, especially when he looked at her. Janae slowly turned around and Taylor was still speaking, but his eyes were on her. Janae felt little shivers go down her spine as she looked back at him.

Who was she fooling? She wanted him. She wanted him bad.

A few minutes later, she smelled a light sexy men’s cologne waft through the air and felt warm breath near her ear.

“Hello gorgeous. Please tell me that you’re alone,” the sexy male voice replied. Janae smiled. She knew it was Taylor. She decided to play along.

“At the moment I am. My boyfriend has ditched me, so it seems,” she said with a grin. He leaned closer to her ear. She could feel the front of his body against the back of hers and he felt good.

Taylor looked her over as he continued to whisper in her ear. He couldn’t take anymore. He had to have her. She had on that body clinging dress and every curve was proudly on display. Her legs, her hips, her breasts, her sexy, round ass…everything kept teasing him and he just wanted to get her out of the fitted material as soon as possible. His friends remarked on how good she looked…hell every straight guy in the place kept asking about her and saying how beautiful she was.

“He’s a real stupid guy if you ask me. You’re the sexiest woman in this place, and this dress…damn…well, I don’t have to tell you how amazing you look in this dress,” he whispered as he looked down slowly, his eyes glued to her ass as he slowly licked his lips.

“Thank you,” she said as he slowly turned her around. They were standing a few feet away from the painting, breasts to chest, oblivious to everyone else in the room. Janae looked up into his eyes and she saw the want in them. She wanted him, too and she was tired of fighting it. Taylor ran a finger slowly up and down her arm, and gave her a sly grin.

“You’re quite welcome, sweetheart. Listen, what do you say that me, you and that tempting dress get out of here?” Taylor asked, his tongue lightly grazing his bottom lip.

“I don’t think my man would appreciate me leaving with you…although, you are fine,” Janae said with a grin. Janae glanced appreciatively over that gorgeous face and that body…he looked good enough to be someone’s main dish, she thought. Taylor chuckled lowly.

“Thank you. But, I told you before he was stupid to let you walk around here…in that dress…ummm…alone. Plus, I don’t give a damn about your man. So, why don’t you come home with me and I promise, I’ll make you forget all about him,” Taylor whispered with that sexy grin of his.

“Oh…you’re that good?” Janae asked.

He stared into her eyes, his turning a dark greenish gray, his teeth snagged his bottom lips sexily. “Not to brag, but, by the time I’m through with you, you won’t remember your own name.”

Damn, Janae thought as smiled at him and said, “Lead the way.” Taylor laced his right hand through her left, grabbed their coats and left.
*********************************************************

“Umm, I can’t wait to get you out of this dress, baby,” Taylor whispered as his hands went up her dress and he kissed her in the corner of the elevator. Janae felt Taylor grind his rock hard bulge right between her legs and she moaned.

“I can’t wait to get out of it….um, I need you,” she whispered as her hands busied themselves in his thick, dark hair.

Taylor smiled at her. “You’re gonna get me…all of me…just wait,” he whispered with a sneaky grin on his face as he continued to kiss her, his hands palming her breasts. It felt like his hands and his lips were everywhere at once and she wanted to just say the hell with it and let him do whatever he wanted to her in that elevator, until she heard it stop. She stood up and pulled herself somewhat away from Taylor.

“Mmmm, wait…someone’s getting on,” Janae whispered to Taylor who was busy kissing her in the elevator on the way to his apartment. Taylor looked at the doors that opened and kept his arms around Janae’s waist as the middle aged man and woman looked at them. Janae wanted to burst out laughing at the way the couple looked at she and Taylor. Her dress was riding up and her lipstick was smeared, but she didn’t care and apparently, Taylor didn’t either.

“Good evening,” Taylor said, still holding her close to him. He was feeling her butt, but the couple couldn’t see because of Janae’s coat. She laughed loudly as Taylor grabbed her left butt cheek and squeezed it. The older woman shook her head. When the elevator dinged, he pushed Janae lightly in front of him, then he went out.

“Have a good night…I know we will,” Taylor said as he smiled at the couple. The older lady looked shocked. The older man laughed.

“Tay, why did you say that to them?” Janae asked as she laughed. Taylor kissed her soundly on the lips, then pulled out his keys.

“I probably helped the dude get laid tonight…trust me, that lady looked like she needs some…bad,” Taylor said as he opened his door with a smile. Janae laughed and walked into the apartment. Taylor came in behind her and locked the door. He helped her out of her coat and watched her take off her boots and do a full body stretch on her toes.

Janae smiled at Taylor and watched him slowly approach her. The black sweater he was wearing made him look sexier than he already was. His hands were in his pockets as he stood in front of her, slowly looking at her from head to toe.

“Speaking of needing it…can you get any sexier?” he asked as eyes slowly raked over her. Janae felt a wonderful shiver go up her spine as he looked at her.

“I should be asking you the same thing. You looked so good tonight,” Janae responded, her brown eyes looking up into his.

Taylor took his hands out of his pocket and placed them in her head. He pulled her bobby pins out and took her hair down. His hand gently caressed her right cheek.

“And you look like you taste…delicious. Pretty…you’re so pretty,” he whispered as his head leaned towards hers. Janae met him and the instant their lips touched, it was all over. Janae’s hands went into Taylor’s hair and his arms tightened around her waist. Taylor’s tongue moved slowly against hers, and Janae moaned. Her hands gripped his hair tighter as Taylor’s hands roamed over her hips and her behind. He pulled Janae’s bottom lip between his, then his lips moved down to her right ear.

“I want you so bad, Janae. I can’t wait any longer. Let me make love to you, baby,” he whispered, his tongue outlining the rim of her ear. He slowly moved his lips away from her ear and looked down into her eyes. Janae pulled his face down towards hers and captured his lips with hers, pulling his tongue into her mouth. Taylor groaned. Those lips were driving him crazy, he thought as he felt her pull on his tongue once more.

Janae just didn’t understand how kissing someone could get her so excited. The telltale moisture between her legs made her need for him quite evident. She felt his hands go to her belt and when he got it off, he threw it across the room. The next thing she knew, Taylor was kissing his way down her body through her dress. He was kneeling in front of her and he pulled her dress up slowly. His lips and his tongue made pathways up her legs. Janae looked down at him and he smiled at her.

“Umm, your skin tastes so good…like mango and cocoa butter,” he whispered, his tongue lightly licking the back of her left knee. Janae bit her bottom lip as moaned. Taylor grinned as he licked it once more.

“Mango body butter,” she whispered as his hands moved softly up both of her legs. Her hands went to his hair and her legs instinctively opened wider.

“I like it. Did you rub it all over?” Taylor asked as he looked up at her, his hands now slowly trailing up the back of her legs, underneath her dress to her ass. His hands caressed her behind. His fingers went to the sides of her black lace thong and pulled them off. He placed them in his pocket and grinned at her.

“Yes,” she whispered. Taylor pulled his bottom lip gently between his teeth and pulled Janae’s dress up and around her waist. Janae was so excited and turned on…she was so wet, she knew she was probably dripping all over his rug. Taylor looked up at her and saw the desire in her eyes. She felt the rush of air on her sex and she became even more wet. She was so exposed and so hot she probably could have melted wax, she thought. His eyes slowly went down and he just stared at that wet juncture between her legs. He could see some of her essence running along her thighs, her need was so great. Taylor slowly licked his lips and grinned at her once more.

“Let me taste and see,” he whispered as he ran the tip of his tongue up the inside of her left thigh, then her right. He smelled the mango body butter and her mixed together. It smelled so good, like he could get high just from inhaling her scent. Her pussy was so wet…extremely wet…he had to get into it tonight, he thought. It looked too good, he thought. His dick was so hard now, he thought it would poke a hole through his pants.

Janae moaned again as she looked down and saw his dark head right between her thighs. His tongue felt so good on her thighs. He was teasing her really bad, because he didn’t go anywhere near where she wanted him too.

“I do taste it all over…so far,” he whispered. Taylor knew she wanted more, but he wanted her to ask for it. Three weeks of blue balls was not cool and now he had her right where he wanted her to return the torture. He looked up and she was looking down at him, her nipples hard and pointing through her dress and bra. He slowly licked her inner thighs, and when his tongue licked where the hip met the leg, Janae almost fell to the floor. Janae couldn’t take anymore. She pulled his head up and looked down into his eyes.

“Okay, that’s enough…please, stop teasing me…that’s not fair,” Janae said as a s.exy chuckle erupted from Taylor’s lips.

“I’m just seeing if I taste the body butter all over baby,” he whispered.

“No, you’re fuckin’ with me…that’s what you’re doing!” Janae exclaimed because he wouldn’t touch her where she needed him.

“Oh, if I was fucking you…you would know…trust me. I’m just following your cues, baby girl. I mean, I thought you wanted to take things slow,” he said as he looked up at her, slowly licking her thigh again.

“To hell with what I said, alright. Just, Tay, come on…I need more…please…I need you to do something to me…anything….I’m aching,” she whispered.

Anything, Taylor thought…damn, I love this girl, he thought as he took his eyes away from her hers and looked between her legs once more. He pulled her left leg onto his shoulder and spread her nether lips wide with two long fingers. He grazed his fingertip across her clitoris and Janae shuddered, moaned and even more wetness poured out of her.

She was so wet, he thought as his finger grazed her again. He looked up at her, licked his finger cleaned and grinned. Janae had never seen anything like it before. Why was this man so damn sexy, she thought.

“Where does it hurt, baby? Tell me. Does it hurt right here along your pussy?” he asked, as his tongue licked her from the bottom of her to the top and back again.

Janae moaned and almost fell back. Taylor had her firmly in his grip and licked her again.

“…or right in here, along your clit,” he whispered as his tongue licked her inner lips, then circled around her clit. Janae fingers spread in his hair, then gripped it tight. She was getting hotter and wetter by the minute.

“All over. Shit, I’m really wet. If I get any wetter, you’re going to need a mop,” she whispered. She wanted his mouth all over her, she thought. Taylor laughed.

“I like it that you’re wet. It’s so much better when its super wet. And one more thing…no mops are needed when my mouth is right here, baby,” he whispered lapping up the wetness that was dripping from her pussy to her thigh. Janae moaned.

“Shit…if you say so…but I’m still aching, baby,” Janae said as she felt his tongue lick her once more. He laughed lowly.

“Let me see if I can make it stop hurting, okay,” he whispered as his tongue latched onto her clit.

“Oh damn, you really know what you’re doing…shit,” Janae whispered as he grinned. He licked it, sucked it into his mouth and then he speared his tongue deep inside of her and she screamed his name as she came. She couldn’t believe she came so quickly, she thought as he continued to feast on her. She heard him suck her juices loudly and she moaned again.

I could eat her all day, she tastes so good, he thought as he pulled away, licking her taste off his lips. “Um, I don’t taste any mangos or cocoa butter…I just taste your sweet, wet pussy…and it tastes better than the mangoes, baby…damn, you taste good baby…so good,” he whispered. Janae was mush as he licked and sucked her into another orgasm. When she settled down, Taylor pulled her dress up and over her head. He made quick work of her bra as his head came down, his lips capturing her left breast. He sucked her left nipple, then blew on it. Janae shivered and as he went to the right one, she pulled his head up and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She pulled her lips away from his and stared into his eyes.

“I love you, Taylor…I want you…right now,” she whispered as her hands went to his belt buckle. Taylor didn’t think he could get any harder, but after her saying that, he felt like he had concrete in his pants. Taylor helped her take it off and Janae’s hands went under his sweater, taking it off along with his t-shirt. All she saw was that gorgeous, tan, hard, muscular chest and that six pack and her lips began to kiss his neck, his jawline, and his chest. When Janae caught a nipple between her lips, it was Taylor’s turn to moan. He couldn’t take anymore. He pulled her away, pulled down his pants and his boxers and pulled her to him. Janae just looked at him, in all his glory.

“You are the sexiest man I’ve ever seen,” she whispered, trailing a finger across his chest. Her finger ran down the length of his hard, erect penis, and then her hand wrapped around it. She ran her fist up and down it, loving how hard and smooth it felt in her hands. Her hand felt so good on him and she kept it up, he was going to cum right in her hand, he thought. She heard something rip and Taylor moved her hand away as he rolled on the condom.

He sat on the sofa and pulled her on top of him. He pulled the back of her head in his hands and kissed her. Janae kissed him back.

“Look at me, baby,” he whispered as he pulled her up and guided her down on his hot, hard erection. He wrapped her legs around his waist and when he was all the way in, they both groaned.

“You feel so good,” she whispered, loving the way he felt inside of her. Taylor rotated his hips and Janae moaned, then she felt a thrust up.

“So do you…shit,” he whispered. He was whipped. He knew it. Pussy had never felt this good, he thought as he moved inside of her. Shit, it was too good, he thought to himself.

“Ohh,” she moaned loudly, as she closed her eyes, and held on tightly to his neck. Taylor pulled her to him, his hands on her hips and her ass, moving her back and forth on his member, loving the tight, hot, wet feel of her. He groaned and bit his lips as a few curse words left his mouth. She was so tight, and wet, he thought. She felt incredible and he didn’t want to leave. Why did she feel so good, he thought to himself as he moved inside of her. Minutes went by, and there was nothing but umms and ohhs and curses heard through the air.

“Umm, right there…that’s just…oh my God…umm,” Janae whispered as she moved down onto him. Her tightness was killing him, but in a very good way, he thought as he thrust a little harder. He heard her gasp and then she licked her lips.

“Baby, look at me,” he whispered as Janae looked into his eyes. He moved surely and strongly inside of her, getting harder with each thrust.

“I love you, Janae…umm, you’re so good…I’ve missed being inside of you, baby,” he whispered as his eyes closed. He couldn’t help it. He was so close.

“I missed you, too. More…give me me more…oooh, just like that baby…umm….pleeasseee…give it to me, baby….keep it right there,” Janae whispered as her head went back and she moved with him. He was so thick and long…the boy knew what he had and he just knew what he was doing and he felt good doing it. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and her muscles clamped tighter and tighter, pulling him deeper and deeper. He was hitting her spot slowly at first, then he started thrusting faster and faster. Janae was yelling his name among other things, gripping the back of his head. Why was she talking like that, he thought? She’s just making me want to fuck her harder, he thought, as he thrust harder and faster inside of her.

“Aw, shit, baby…damn…so good…you…feel…so…fuckin’…good…cum for me, baby…I know you want to,” he whispered as he moved faster inside of her, watching her. Janae’s grip around his neck became tighter, she moved faster, her toes began to curl and she felt the release that she waited for.

Janae screamed her release, then Taylor came right after her. He ran his hand slowly up and down her sweaty back.

“Umm, that was…ummm,” Janae whispered as he smiled. His lips were kissing her neck.

“I know, I know…indescribable,” he whispered as his lips went to her bare shoulder.

“Yeah…that’s the word for it,” she whispered as she ran her hands across his shoulders, her finger outlining the dragon tattoo that he had on his back. They sat there for a while, not speaking, just holding each other. A few minutes later, she felt him hug her tighter to him, like he didn’t want to let her go.

“I’m not going anywhere, baby,” she whispered into his ear, as she kissed his cheek. Taylor held her and looked into her face.

“You sure about that?” he asked as he stared into her brown eyes.

Janae grinned. “I’m sure. I don’t ever want to be apart from you like that again.

Taylor smiled back at her. “That’s good, because I don’t think I can jack off anymore.”

Janae laughed as her hands went back into the dark hair on the nape of his neck. “Well what if I did it for you?”

Taylor grinned again, as he sucked a spot on her neck into his mouth. “Anytime you want…just say the word.”

Janae laughed once more and looked into his eyes. “That was incredible. Ain’t no way I’m leaving any time soon. You think I’m going to give up all this?” she asked as she contracted her vaginal muscles on his semi-erect penis. Taylor laughed.

“You would be crazy to do that, wouldn’t you?” he asked with a grin.

“Yes and I need some more,” Janae whispered as she kissed his neck softly. Taylor groaned and he picked her up. He reluctantly pulled out of her, discarded the protection and came back to her. He pulled out three more condoms and Janae laughed.

“Well, if that’s what you need baby, then…come and get it girl, ‘cause I got it,” he whispered as he pulled her into his arms, kissing a laughing Janae onto the rug.

Chapter 11 by Chaynetv
Chapter 11

The next week was pretty hectic for Janae and Taylor. They didn’t get to see much of each other, but the phone sex definitely made up for that. Janae had to go to rehearsal for 1pm, and they did have plans for tonight. She couldn’t wait to see her man, she thought as she had lunch with Ashley and Danielle, telling them a little of what happened last weekend.

“So, I take it that your little ‘no sex’ pact is officially dead?” Ashley asked, as her glass dangled between her fingers.

“I guess…,” Janae said with a grin.

“You didn’t see the way she carefully walked into rehearsal that Monday! And, that hickey that just went away also tells otherwise! He put it on you, I know he did! It would be a waste if he didn’t. Come on Janae, what happened?” Danielle asked.

“We went out, he looked really good, I proceeded to tell him that, and the next thing I know…my clothes fell off and we’re like LL said, doing it, and doing it, and doing it well…three times that night…one long time the next morning…you know what I mean? I’m so glad I didn’t have a performance that night,” Janae stated as her friends laughed.

“I think you did enough performing last week, missy,” Danielle said as they all laughed.

“No, that wasn’t performing…it was real, too real. Have you guys ever just wanted to keep doing it? I mean, not stop at all because it feels so good?” Janae asked as she thought about all the things Taylor did to her last week. She shivered at the thought.

“You little slut…you’re dick whipped!” Ashley exclaimed.

“He put it on your ass…I knew it… I knew it,” Danielle replied. Janae laughed.

“Yes, he did. Just answer the question,” Janae stated.

“Yeah, but you have to stop…I mean you gotta eat and pee and sleep,” Ashley said.

“I know, but it’s sooo damn good, I don’t want to stop. It’s like every time we came, we went at it again…and again. It’s like we can’t get enough of each other and he…well, he wore me out,” Janae said with a grin. Danielle smiled at her.

“Definitely not Mr. slip in and out with the quick, is he?” Danielle asked.

Janae grinned as she sipped her drink. “Nope…definitely not.”

“There’s nothing wrong with a man with a healthy sex drive,” Ashley replied.

“Yeah, that’s all good, but if he ain’t got a dick big enough to bring it, it’s not worth it. I mean, remember that Spanish dude Juan that I was dating last year. He was a model, six four, gorgeous and his dick was the length of my hand…and I have small ass hands. That ain’t good. But he did know how to work that tongue, though,” Danielle said smiling. Janae was smiling because she didn’t have any of those problems, she thought, remembering how good Taylor’s tongue felt on her and how good he felt inside of her. She sighed. Ashley nudged Danielle.

“He had to compensate some kind of way,” Ashley said as they looked at their friend who was grinning and looking like she didn’t realize they were there. Ashley looked at Danielle and Danielle looked as Ashley.

“Oh yeah….he put it on her,” Ashley replied as Danielle agreed shaking their head at their friend..

“He dicked her down, that’s what he did,” Danielle replied as Janae just looked up at them and smiled. She didn’t have to tell them everything…and she wouldn’t.
*********************************************************

Taylor was sitting on Brandon’s leather sofa when his phone rang. His mind wasn’t on the game. It was on Janae. He never knew he could feel this way about someone, but Janae just …he just loved her. She was so sweet, and giving and open…and the sex…the sex was good…the sex was too good, he thought. He looked at the caller Id. It was Janae. He opened his phone and smiled.

“Hey baby. Yeah, that’s cool. I’ll just meet you at the studio then. Yeah. Umm humm. Well, I did promise you something, remember? No, I didn’t forget. Enjoy your day, sexy. Yeah, okay. Don’t make yourself too tired. I got plans…you’ll see. Bye pretty,” he replied as he closed his phone with a grin on his face.

His co-worker and good friend Matthew Bolin, Tanner and Brandon looked over at him.

“So that smile must be about that hot thing that you’re dating…Janae right?” Matthew asked.

“Yep,” Taylor said.

“She’s hot…very hot. She’s a professional dancer, right?” Matthew asked.

Taylor knew what Matthew was getting at and just grinned, because he was definitely privy to Janae’s flexibility…man, was he privy, he thought.

“Yes, she is and that’s all I’m saying,” Taylor said.

“Oh, the possibilities,” Matthew replied as Taylor shook his head with that smile again.

“Naw, son…that’s more than a having the woman that you want smile…that’s a getting some good pussy smile. Trust me, I know,” Tanner replied as Taylor just shook his head.

“So that’s why you’ve been walking around like you’re lost in space. It must have been good,” Brandon replied with a grin. Taylor just stayed silent.

“You have no idea how many of the….,” Matthew said as Taylor narrowed his eyes at him. Matthew looked at Brandon because he worked at CI and knew what he was talking about.

“What?” Taylor asked.

“Okay, well remember that day, last week when Janae came to see you…she was wearing that long sleeved, black, jersey knit dress with the boots, that hugged every curve?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah, I remember that. I loved her in that dress,” he replied, thinking about the way that dress emphasized her hips and showcased her great ass. He smiled because he actually got her out of that dress that night and got to have fun with all the beautiful treats on her body that the dress hid.

“Yeah, well so did every guy that she passed. Dude, do you know how many guys at CI want to bone your girl?” Matthew asked.

Taylor looked at his friends. Tanner just shrugged. “No…are you telling me that Janae’s been getting…played on?”

“Over, on, around…they flirt with her left and right. I mean, they know she’s coming there for you, but maybe you need to let it be known that she’s really yours, because a couple of the guys in Accounting are relentless and they think that she’s just another quick bang…thus, they’re flirting with her so they can possibly….,” Brandon said.

“Get next,” Tanner supplied as Brandon and Matthew nodded in agreement. Taylor sighed. Why didn’t she tell him those guys were bothering her, he thought. Maybe she liked it, he thought, getting a little pissed.

“Ain’t nobody got next, alright. I’ve got that on lock so they can forget about it,” Taylor replied.

“It’s like that, T?” Tanner asked.

“Yeah, Tan, it’s like that,” Taylor replied as they all laughed.

“We’re just bullshittin’ Taylor,” Matthew replied.

“I mean, a few guys did ask about Janae, but when we told them, they left it alone…we just wanted to mess with you,” Brandon replied as Tanner laughed.

Taylor smiled as he shook his head. “You guys are assholes. I was ready to bust some heads…assholes…all three of you.” He sipped his beer and shook his head. Friends…sometimes they could be real shitheads, he thought.
*********************************************************

Taylor smiled at Janae as she walked her red pea coat encased body with matching hat towards him. Taylor saw a few of the male dancers, white and black look over at Janae, then him with a strange look. He’d seen it before and he didn’t care. She stood on her toes and hugged him around the neck, placing her lips on his.

“Hey baby,” she whispered. He took her bag out of her hands.

“Hey sweet thing. You ready to go?” he asked as his hands went around her waist.

“Yeah,” Janae answered. She put her hand through his and walked out of the studio.

He looked over at her as they walked hand and hand down the street to his car.

“How was rehearsal?” Taylor asked, pulling her closer to his side as they walked through the crowd of people. Janae caught some of the people’s glances and she just shrugged it off.

“It was good, but I’m worn out. Can we just go to your place and watch a movie or something? I really don’t want to deal with a lot of people right now. I just want to be with you,” Janae replied as they approached his car. Taylor unlocked the car by pressing a key on his remote.

“Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Want to get some pizza?” Taylor asked as she leaned her back against the car door. Taylor looked down into her eyes and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, a beautiful smile on his face. Janae grinned, suddenly a little more perky at the sound of one of her favorite comfort foods.

“Fugaro’s pepperoni and sausage with…?” Janae asked. Taylor kissed the tip of her nose, then opened her door.

“Extra cheese and garlic sauce on the side…but of course,” he replied as Janae slid into the plush, leather seat and he closed the door. Taylor climbed into his seat and looked over at her, her head back against the seat, looking at him with a smile. Her hair was up in a sloppy bun and the only makeup she had on was clear lipgloss. She was beautiful, he thought as he grinned at her.

“Are you sure you’re alright, baby girl? You seem a little…not like yourself,” he said.

“Truth?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“I just get tired sometimes of the looks that we get, that’s all. I’ve talked to Tavin and Nichelle about it and they just tell me that people need to mind their own business and I know all of this but, it just gets tiring. I mean, I heard a few of the black male dancers saying what’s a pretty sister like her doing with a white guy and vice versa. I mean, I had to check one of the white male dancers earlier this week because he was basically trying to crack a joke about how can you handle all of the junk in my trunk or something…stupid shit. Don’t worry. You know me. I let all of them have it…no biggy,” Janae replied as she let out a deep breath.

Taylor was getting a little pissed, but he knew that was to be expected, but it’s really a damn shame. If they wanted to be with each other, why the hell did other people care? Janae wasn’t the first black woman that he dated, so he was used to stupid ass people. He leaned over and pulled her chin up with one finger.

“Well, the next time you see him, or the next time I see this dude, I’ll tell him that I love your ass and how I handle it ain’t his business. Don’t let that shit get to you, Nay. Okay?” he asked as his finger ran along her chin.

Janae smiled. “Okay. Hey…I missed you this week.”

Taylor grinned at her, then placed a soft kiss on her lips. “I missed you, too. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

“Okay,” Janae replied as she felt Taylor grab her left hand in his right and pull out into the street.
*********************************************************

Janae stretched her body, holding her fingers in one hand and standing on her toes, after her long, hot bath. She pulled on a pair of pale pink plaid low rider pajama pants and a pink tank top and walked back into the bedroom. Taylor was sitting up, dressed in a white wifebeater, with a pair of grey jogging pants on, watching ESPN. Janae took in the sight of him…those eyes, that gorgeous hair, and the body…she got goosebumps just looking at him. He looked up at her and winked.

“I see you checking me out. You like what you see?” Taylor asked.

“You know I do,” she replied as she picked up a bottle of mauve fingernail polish for her feet. She shook the bottle and sat on the edge of the bed. Taylor looked down at her as she rubbed her feet. He went to the edge of the bed, and sat on the floor. He pushed her hand away and took her right foot in his hands and began to massage them. For a dancer, she had pretty feet, he thought with a smile.

Janae smiled down at him and when he worked out a knot that she couldn’t get, her eyes closed, her head fell back and she moaned. His hands were magical…they had to be she thought.

Taylor smiled as she moaned. “Um, that feels so good.”

“I’m glad you like it,” he replied.

“Where did you learn how…ummm….I don’t think I want to know,” Janae replied, as Taylor laughed. Her eyes were still closed as another moan tore through her lips. Taylor worked on her right foot for a few minutes, then went to her left foot.

“You drive me crazy when you do that,” Taylor replied after another low moan escaped her lips. He stared at that beautiful face of hers, the pleasure that his hands were bringing her clearly on her face.

“What?” Janae asked as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

“When you moan like that. You know, you moan like that when we're having sex and it gets a little deeper and louder when you’re cumming. It’s sexy as hell,” Taylor replied as Janae laughed, blushing a little.

“Wow. I didn’t think moaning turned you on,” Janae said.

Taylor pulled his bottom lip with his teeth and he looked so sexy, he took Janae's breath away. He then gave her a slow, sexy smile that made her heart melt. “Oh yeah, big time. But then again, everything about you turns me on. I guess I’m just hopeless.”

Janae closed her eyes once more with a smile on her face. “Well, you’re not alone. You know, I could get used to this.”

“I want you to get used to this. How does this feel?” he asked as his strong fingers worked out yet another knot, his eyes taking her in.

“Umm, so good,” Janae whispered, closing her eyes for a minute, then reopening them.
They sat in comfortable silence as Taylor massaged both of her feet. They felt so good after and he kissed them.

“Thank you,” she replied in that sweet voice of hers, he thought.

“Anytime,” he said. Janae went for the fingernail polish, but Taylor picked it up, shook it and opened it.

“Don’t tell anyone I’m doing this….I’ll lose pimp points,” Taylor said with a grin as she laughed. He painted her left pinky first, then worked his way to the others.

“I’ll keep this between us. Baby, can I talk to you about something?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. What’s on your mind?” Taylor asked.

“When I told you about Tav and I, my mother and my…father, did it bother you to know or would you rather have not known about it?” Janae asked. Taylor looked up at her before he started on her big toe.

“I’m glad you told me, Nay. I just wish you didn’t have to go through that…through any of that,” Taylor said as he looked back down to polish her toe. It angered him when he thought about the entire ordeal, he thought.

“I don’t want you to pity me or anything…I mean, I told you because you didn’t know and I didn’t want to keep something like that from you any longer. I don’t want you to see me any differently, you know?” Janae responded as Taylor smiled at her, then began to polish the pinky on her other foot.

“Trust me, the only person I pity is that man that’s supposed to be your father…if I ever see him, I may kill him...for his sake, we'd better not ever cross paths. I don’t see you any differently, but it did answer a lot of questions, so, I’m glad you told me. You and Tav are the strongest women I know and I’m not happy that you went through what you went through…I’m mad as hell and I want to kick your moms ass and the dude that’s supposed to be your dad, but you wouldn’t have come here if it that didn’t occur. You would have still been in that house, basically being ignored by your parents and raising yourself…you would have went to some college that you didn’t want to go to and majored in something that you didn’t want to and you wouldn’t have been able to fulfill your dreams…and maybe, we wouldn’t be here today. So, I know it was shitty…it was horrible, but it brought you to the crazy Caldwell clan and it brought you to me, so I’m glad your parents were crappy, because everything that you experienced, what you went through, made you the amazing person that you are. I'll be right back,” Taylor replied as he went into the master bathroom. Janae smiled, as another comfortable silence engulfed the room. Talking about it wasn’t bad anymore, thanks to her years of therapy with Dr. Marine. She knew what Taylor was saying and she often thought the same herself. Taylor pulled out a blow dryer and aimed it on her toes for several minutes. Janae laughed.

“You polish some mean toes, T,” Janae said as she looked at her toes. Taylor leaned over and kissed her feet.

“Thanks,” he replied as he closed the polish, and placed the dryer to the side. He knelt in front of her and pulled Janae closer to him by pulling her by the waist with his large hands. Janae's arms found their way around went his neck. She played with a large, dark brown curl in his hair.

“Thank you,” Janae said with a smile as he pulled her closer. Janae's legs went around his torso.

“You’re welcome. I hope I didn’t upset you by what I said,” he replied looking into her brown eyes.

“No, Taylor. I often think the same way and I’m glad my mother was selfish. I would have missed out on so much if I would have stayed with them. Not to mention what would have happened if I did,” Janae said, trying to block those awful thoughts out of her mind.

Taylor kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips and held her face in his hands. “Thank God it didn’t happen. Don’t think about that, alright? Just think about the here and now. You’ve got a great career, you have family and friends that love you…you’ve got a sexy man that absolutely adores you…don’t give any of your energy to that negative crap, alright?”

"Okay. You know, I wish I didn't have his last name. I just wish that I didn't have to use his last name," Janae softly stated after a few minutes of silence.

Taylor looked into her eyes. "I know. One day, you won't have to". Taylor didn't know what prompted him to say that, but he knew he meant it. One day, she was going to be a Caldwell, and she would never have to use that bastard's name again.

There was a comfortable silence as a few tears rolled down her face. He leaned up at her as her lips met his. He kissed her softly, then after the kiss was over, he whispered that he loved her. Taylor sat up and hugged her tight as she cried. Janae had not cried in years concerning her mother and father, and even though she went to therapy, sometimes it still hurt just thinking about it. It hurt most of all when her mother would call her and try to tell her side of the story and she would try to pick her brain about things going on in her life and Tavin’s. Taylor held her in his arms and let her cry. Taylor hated the fact that she was crying, especially over something that she didn’t ask for, something that should not have happened to her.

When she moved so that she could look at him, he wiped the tears from her face and rubbed her back. She sniffled and smiled at him.

“You give me the best foot massage ever, then you paint my toes better than I do and what do I do? I repay you by snotting and crying all over you. Way to ruin the mood, Bromwell,” she replied as Taylor laughed.

“Nothing’s ruined, baby girl and the crying…it’s just a t-shirt…see,” he replied as he sat up and threw it off. Janae stared at his cut, tan chest and grinned.

“If that’s going to get you naked, I should do that more often,” Janae replied. Taylor laughed as he picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. He stretched out next to her and she laid her head on his chest, lightly kissing it. His hand was softly caressing her hair.

“You don’t need to cry on me to get me naked, Nay. Just tell me you want me naked and it’s done…quick, fast and in a hurry,” Taylor said with a grin as he kissed the top of her head.

Janae laughed, then yawned.. “I will most certainly remember that. I’m so tired.”

Taylor smiled. “I know, sweetheart. Just relax. Relax.”

“This is nice, baby. Just being here with you, like this. It’s so nice, “ Janae whispered as she yawned once more.

“Yeah, it is. I love you, Nay,” Taylor whispered with a smile.

“I know. I love you too. Thank you,” Janae whispered as she looked up at him. He smiled.

“You’re welcome,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. After the kiss, Janae closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest. She felt so safe and comfortable with Taylor. Even before she fell in love with him, right from the start, Taylor had always made her feel comfortable and safe. She snuggled even further into his chest and yawned, sleep calling out to her.

Taylor wrapped his arms around her, his hands stroking her hair. He loved the feel of her hair. It was thick and soft and he loved the way it felt as he ran his fingers through it. A few minutes passed, and he heard her breathe more deeply, moving closer to him. He really didn't want to think about what could have happened to Janae if she would have stayed with her mother and father. He was glad that her mother's selfishness brought her to New York. Taylor thought about Tavin and his brother, and how they had to deal with not only Tavin's problems, but Janae's as well when she moved in with them, and he gained much more respect for his big brother, Cameron. Not many guys would have done what he did and Tavin...Tavin was a strong woman. It had to be difficult for her, especially with what she went through by the hands of Lawrence Bromwell, to relive her mother's selfishness through Janae's situation. As he closed his eyes, he began to think what he could do to maybe stop Janae from crying about what she went through for good.
Chapter 12 by Chaynetv
Chapter 12

Two months later

Janae was having lunch with Tavin a day before Taylor had to go out of town for CI business. Tavin smiled at her little sister as they ate.

“Don’t worry…he’ll be back before you know it. I remember how it was when Cam used to travel, so I feel you…but he’ll be home soon,” Tavin replied as Janae smiled.

“I know. It’s just that...I'm going to miss him. I mean, we barely see each other now, with our schedules, but when I do see him, I don’t want him to leave, you know. Also, I’ve been thinking about something and I wanted to talk to you about it,” Janae replied.

“Okay. Shoot,” Tavin responded, sipping ice tea.

“Tavy, I love Taylor,” Janae began.

“I know that,” Tavin stated.

“It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced. When we’re together, I feel so good and when we make love it’s like, I can’t get close enough and I want to feel him…all of him, you know,” Janae said as Tavin grinned knowingly.

“Well a few months ago, I started taking taking the pill,” Janae replied.

Tavin smiled at her sister. “Oh…you’re ready to stop using condoms with Taylor. That’s what this is all about.”

“Yeah. I mean…we can’t get enough of each other and sometimes, stopping to get one kills the mood…and he feels so good in my hand without it, you know, and that’s just when I’m touching him. I mean he’s been tested for everything and I know he’s clean. I just want to really feel him, Tavy…you know?”

“Did Taylor ask you to do this?” Tavin asked.

“No, he doesn’t know. I mean, there were times when he said he would like to just feel me, but he never asked me to do it. I just decided to do it. So, do you like it?” Janae asked.

Tavin smiled. “I’m not pregnant and it shortens the days of my period, which is a plus in my book. I make sure that I pop one everyday like clockwork. I’m not ready for any more kids. So, if it’s kept me kid free for years, I’m sure it’ll keep you. Make sure you take it everyday, Janae. Try to pick a time during the day and just make it a habit. For instance, I take it right after I brush my teeth…everyday. Just remember to take it, okay? You don’t want any unexpected visitors, you know what I’m saying?” Tavin knew her sister hated medication and Janae was so busy, she just wanted to reiterate the importance of taking her pill everyday.

“Yes, Tavy, I do,” Janae replied as Tavin looked at her once more. Something else was going on.

“Alright, Doodles, what’s going on? What else do you have to tell me?” Tavin asked as she speared a piece of broccoli.

Janae took a deep breath and stared into her sister’s dark brown eyes that looked so much like her own and began to speak.

“Delia called again,” Janae said as Tavin continued to stare at her.

“When?” Tavin asked.

“Yesterday morning,” Janae replied.

“What did she want?” Tavin asked.

“Just to find out how I’m doing, how are you and the kids…what she usually asks,” Janae replied.

“That’s interesting. But, I’m not buying this ‘I care shit’ from Delia all of a sudden. She didn’t give a damn about us. She chose her husband over us and you just don’t have a change of heart after doing that. She abandoned two kids and now she wants to talk. Uh uh. Something’s going on with her, like she’s buttering you up or something. She didn’t call you for four years…you graduated from college, then she started calling you. She didn’t give a damn before, but now she cares? Uh uh…I’m not buying it. Look, Doodles, I can’t tell you to not to speak to her, but just watch out, okay?” Tavin stated as Janae nodded yes.

“I will. So, where’s Thanksgiving this year?” Janae asked, changing the subject as she and her sister finished lunch. Tavin had a good point. Delia hadn’t called her until she moved back to New York for good, so she had to have something up her sleeve…what it was, Janae didn’t know, but she was sure that they would eventually find out.

********************************************************
Thanksgiving was one week away and Taylor was out of town for business again. He had been gone for four days and he missed the hell out of Janae. Things were just good…really good between them. He was walking back to his hotel room to take a shower, eat and then call his girl. He needed to hear her voice.

Janae was getting things set up in her apartment for girls night with Danielle and Ashley. They tried to do this at least once a month and it was her time to host. Sometimes Tavin and her girls or Joss and Michelle would come by and they would watch movies, play cards, dominos, eat and drink. She looked over her red and white plaid pajama pants with the red baby tee and grinned. She needed some fun, after the week she had and having fun with her friends always helped her lessen her feelings about missing Taylor.

Janae heard her the phone ring, looked at the caller ID and grinned. “Hello.”

“Hey pretty girl. How was your day?” Taylor asked as he sat on the bed, watching CNN.

“Hi! It was fine and yours?” Janae asked as she plopped down on the sofa.

“Long, but finally over. The Galina merger is done and I will be on the CI jet first thing tomorrow…back to the NY and back to you,” he replied with a smile as he looked at her picture.

“I’m so glad to hear that. I figured I wouldn’t miss you because I’m so busy, but I have missed you. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you,” she stated.

“I think I do. This time tomorrow, you can show me how much you missed me,” Taylor replied in that sexy voice of his.

Janae laughed. “Is that all you think about?” Taylor laughed back.

“Yeah. I’m a man…that’s what we all think about,” Taylor responded. Janae looked at the time. It was 8:32pm and Taylor was just getting in.

“Baby, are you just getting in…from 7am? Aren’t you tired? Did you eat anything?” Janae asked concerned. Taylor worked hours like doctors did and sometimes, he didn’t get enough sleep, as least to Janae.

Taylor smiled at the concern that was laced through her voice. He didn’t want to get into another argument with her about his crazy hours and his lack of sleep at times. “Yes and I did eat…and I’m fine…don’t worry about me. So, what are you doing?”

Janae sighed, noticing how he changed the subject. He didn’t want to fight and neither did she, so she went along with it…this time. She was placing Chinese take out on her round glass dinner table. “Getting ready for Girls night. It’s my turn to host.”

“Sounds like fun…a bunch of hot chicks, dressed in pj’s, drinking, boobs bouncing free, asses in booty shorts…damn. I wish I could be a fly on the wall,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I’m sure you do,” Janae said as the doorbell rang. She looked through the peephole and saw Danielle and Ashley making goofy faces at her. She smiled and unlocked the door as her friends walked through.

“Get off the phone with Taylor…it’s our time now,” Ashley said.

“Yeah, no men tonight…even if they’re fine as hell,” Danielle replied as Taylor laughed.

“Wait, hold on…I’ll be back,” Janae answered as she went in her bedroom and closed the door.

“They’re kind of bossy, huh?” Taylor asked as Janae smiled into the phone.

“Yeah. They want me all to themselves,” Janae replied.

“I understand that because I’m the same way. I always want you all to myself. When I get home, am I going to be able to have you all to myself? No nieces or nephews, no Tav or Cam, no friends, no phones….just me and you and some surfaces that we can get freaky on?” Taylor asked, that sexy voice of his making her skin tingle.

Janae blushed. “No interruptions. Just me and you. I’ll be all yours.”

Taylor grinned. “That’s very good to know. Ooh, the things I’m going to do you, baby. You have no idea.”

Janae was fanning herself at this point, thinking about what Taylor was going to do to her. “I’m allowed to wonder, aren’t I?”

Taylor laughed, sounding sexy as hell to Janae. “A little, but not too much. The anticipation makes it even better, baby. You just don’t know how many dirty dreams I’ve had and you were the star. I mean, I just keep thinking about your face and your skin…it’s so beautiful and it tastes like candy and so do you, baby and your body is like…whoa. You have no idea how sweet you are. Man, I can’t wait to get back to you.”

Janae let out a deep breath as Taylor’s voice got deeper. “Are you blushing, baby girl?”

“You know me too well,” Janae replied. Taylor picked up on something in her voice. Something was wrong.

“Yeah, I do and I also know something’s bugging you. What is it, sweet thing?” Taylor asked.

Janae didn’t want to tell Taylor about Delia and the phone call. It would just disturb the good vibe that they’ve got going on and besides, Delia calling wasn’t a big deal. “Nothing, I’m just missing you, that’s all. When did you say you were coming home?” Janae asked. It was the truth, Janae told herself.

“Early tomorrow,” he replied, not really convinced, but he didn’t want to go there over the phone. That’s when Danielle and Ashley banged on the door.

“Stop phone fucking Taylor and come out here!” Danielle yelled.

“Yeah, I’m at the mercy of my hands and my toys tonight and so are you! Let’s get this party started!” Ashley replied as Taylor laughed.

“I don’t want them to hurt you…then, I’ll have to hurt them, so, I’m going to let you go. Have fun, alright?” Taylor asked.

“I will. I love you,” Janae replied.

“I love you too, baby. Sweet dreams,” he replied as Janae kissed into the phone and hung up. Janae walked to the front and placed the phone on the cradle.

“We’re sorry to have interrupted the freaky deaky phone hour, but it’s our time now,” Ashley said with a grin as she began to fix a plate of food.

“I know, I know. It’s just that I miss him and we started talking and it’s just so hard to get off the phone. He has that drop your panties voice and…okay, I’ll stop. So, what’s going on?” Janae asked as she began to fix some food.

A few hours later and a couple of margaritas later, the three were lounging around, feeling good and just talking.

“So, Nay, let me ask you this. Did you ever think that you would have ended up with Taylor? I mean, ever since I’ve known you, you had a thing for him. Was it like unbelievable when it finally happened?” Ashley asked, lounging on Janae’s sofa on one end, with Janae at the other. Danielle was sprawled out on Janae’s love seat.

“Honestly…I didn’t think it would happen. I mean, Taylor was the ideal man for me. Every time I got closer to someone, I would think about Taylor and if they didn’t measure up, I let it go. For awhile, I stopped thinking about the possibility of us, especially after that prom night kiss and the next thing I know, years later, he’s telling me he loves me and he wants me…so yeah…the guy that I’ve been wanting since I was 16 finally wanted me the way that I wanted him…yeah, it was pretty surreal,” Janae answered.

“It’s just so amazing to see the two of you together. It’s like you’re made for each other,” Ashley replied as she smiled at Janae.

“Yeah. You two are just a good fit. It’s funny how the most unlikely people fit together, you know?” Danielle asked as she bit her bottom lip, a far off look in her eye. Janae had known Danielle a long time and that look…something was up.

“Alright Dani, who is he?” Janae asked.

Danielle gave them a tipsy grin. “Who’s who?”

Janae smacked her lips at Danielle. “Bitch, you’re not an owl and I know you heard me. What’s going on with you….”

“…and this guy that you’ve been seeing that we’ve never met. Come on Danielle…spill,” Ashley replied as Danielle looked at her friends.

“If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me,” Danielle stated.

“Yes we would…wait is it Tanner? It’s got to be. You two have always flirted with each other to the point where I thought you would screw each other in front of us. So, you and Tanner, huh?” Ashley inquired.

“Tanner is fine, you got to give him that. He looks like that guy Bryce from Groove Theory, doesn’t he? But Tanner is such a ho, Dani. It can’t be serious,” Janae replied.

Danielle was full of liquid courage and decided to just tell her friends who she was seeing. It was going to come out eventually and he had already told her he was tired of the sneaking around, so Danielle decided to come clean, thanks to all the margaritas she had ingested previously.

“I’m not screwing Tanner…although there was a time when I really wanted to. The thing is, we don’t have much in common and he’s a real ho, so it wouldn’t have worked. But Brandon is a different story. That boy has got it going on in the bedroom. They say the quiet ones are the ones to look out for and it’s true. Brandon wears my little black ass out,” Danielle replied with a huge grin on her face, thinking about the last time she was with Brandon, which was last night.

“What…who?” Ashley asked as she looked at Danielle.

“Now who’s the fuckin’ owl?” Danielle remarked with a grin.

“Brandon…Taylor’s best friend Brandon?! Quiet Brandon? Cutie pie, really sweet Brandon? Danielle, you’re sleeping with Brandon?” Janae asked as she looked at her friend who had a Chesire cat grin on her face.

“Well, most of the time we’re together we don’t sleep that much, so technically, no. But I am fucking the shit out of him and vice versa. Yeah, that’s more appropriate,” Danielle replied as Janae and Ashley shook their heads.

“When did this happen?” Ashley asked.

“A few months after we came back to NY for good. I was out with Sherry and Lisa one night and we ran into Brandon and a couple of guys he works with. He looked so good in that suit and you know I don’t usually give suit guys the time of day, but he was doing something for me in that grey suit…whew. Anyway, this guy wouldn’t leave me alone and Brandon became my Superman for that night and got rid of the jerk. We began to talk and we just didn’t stop. A few days later, we went out, had a great time and later that night, I invited him back to my place. The next thing I know, we’re fucking like rabbits on my couch…against the wall in my hallway…on the kitchen counter…in my bed…on my leather chaise…in the shower…on my…,” Danielle said with a grin.

“We get it, Dani. You got freaky all over your apartment,” Ashley put in.

“Lord, she’s turned the boy out,” Janae said as they laughed.

“More like he’s turned me out. The thing is, I didn’t think it was going to be good, but it was soooo good. The boy can eat pussy like nobody’s business. His mouth is like a damn vacuum cleaner and he can fuck like a champion. I didn’t know he was packing like that, but…whoo…he’s definitely blessed. The boy knows how to work everything he has, believe me. I mean, he puts it on my ass, plus he’s a freak and you know I love freaks,” Danielle replied as her friends just sat in awe and listened.

“But the shit is getting scary, because I’m catchin’ feeling’s…real feeling’s for him. I mean, first we were just fuck buddies, just itching each other’s scratch and that was totally cool, for the both of us. Now, my feelings are just so into it…I’m so into him. I mean, I find myself thinking about him all the time and doing little stuff for him that he likes, you know? I’m used to guys doing all for me…not the other way around.” Danielle said. Janae smiled at her friend as Ashley spoke.

“It sounds like you really like Brandon,” Ashley stated.

Danielle sighed and covered her face with a pillow. Then, she groaned loudly, then pulled it off her face and to her chest. “I do, I do, I do…shit, shit, shit! He’s not what I’m used to. I’m used to lying, cheating, assholes who don’t want relationships, which was fine with me because I didn’t want a relationship. You two know B. He’s a good guy. I mean, I ask him a question and he answers it…honestly, straight up, no games, no pretense, not in the least bit evasive. Now he tells me that he’s tired of sneaking around and his feelings for me are…he tells me he’s falling in love with me and I…UGH! This wasn’t supposed to happen! We were supposed to have fun and have great sex…wonderful, fuckin’, mind-blowing sex and now…UGH! Now he tells me that I can’t have it my way all the time and either I choose to be in a relationship with him or the sex is over. I can’t believe this shit! He gave me an ultimatum and told me the next time I called him, he wants a yes or no, but if it’s a no…no more booty! How could he take the sex away from me? It’s soooo good and….AAAH! How did I get myself into this shit!”

Janae looked over at Ashley and Ashley just smiled at Janae.

“You opened your legs and jumped on Brandon’s dick. Any of that ring a bell?” Janae asked.

Danielle sighed. “Yeah, it does…shit. But, I couldn’t help myself. He’s just so…and he knows how to….oooh. I can’t believe that he wants to be my boyfriend. Why can’t he just settle for the awesome orgasms, huh?”

“No offense, Dani, but you sound like the guy now and he sounds like the girl. This is such a trip,” Ashley replied with a laugh.

“I’m glad that my situation is giving you the giggles, bitch. Stop laughing! This is serious, man. I’ve never been someone’s girlfriend before. I don’t know how to do that shit. It’s not me,” Danielle replied as Ashley tried to stop laughing. Janae popped Ashley and gave her look. Ashley reigned in her laughter.

“But you like the way you and Brandon are when you’re together, right?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, I do. I really do,” Danielle stated as silence encompassed the room. Then, Janae began to speak.

“Dani…I’m your girl…we’ve been tight since first grade. I know you, kid. I know these feelings are new for you, but you can tell us…we’re your fam. So tell us…are you falling in love with Brandon?” Janae asked as Danielle looked over at her, let out a groan, then she gave them a tipsy grin.

“Yeah, I am, okay? Are you satisfied? I’m falling in love with Brandon, alright! I can’t help it, I mean he’s cute as hell, he’s sexy, he’s so damn sweet and he…makes me feel like I’m important to him, like I’m a person and not just a piece of ass. I’m not used to being treated like that, you know. It’s just weird,” Danielle said.

“He’s a real man, Dani. Your encounters with them have been close to nil so that’s why you’re kind of shocked. But can I tell you this? You need to relax and let everything take it’s natural course. Let go and fall. Open yourself up to something with Brandon because I know there are at least five girls that wouldn’t mind calling that cutie pie their man, so just let go, sweetie,” Ashley replied.

Danielle sighed loudly as she looked at her friends. “I want to, but what if I’m not good enough for him you know? I mean, what if we get deep into this and he realizes that I’m not enough? I’m a free spirited, professional dancer who likes to party every weekend and he’s like this trust fund baby, Ivy League, Abercrombie and Fitch type. Not to mention I’m black and he’s white. I mean, no offense Janae, but everybody ain’t like Taylor and his family, you know? What if his family is straight up racist and we get really serious and he has to choose between his money and his family and me and…why am I even thinking about all this?”

“Because you want to be with him…that’s why. Look, I’m going to be honest. Yeah, Taylor’s family accepts Tav and me, and they are the sweetest people in the world, so yeah, I’m lucky in that sense. But, when Taylor and I go out, black and white people look at us like we’re aliens or something. I mean, I told you what happened after rehearsal that day,” Janae stated.

“Yeah, and I told you to tell those bastards to kiss your ass because you’re happy and not to worry about all that dumb shit…you bitch! You’re making me use my own advice on myself,” A tipsy Danielle yelled at Janae and threw a throw pillow at her head, as they all laughed.

“You’re damn right. Talk to the man and give him an answer, D. Don’t play any games and let the chips fall,” Janae said.

“Yeah, get your man, Dani and don’t worry about all that other stuff,” Ashley stated.

Danielle yawned and pulled her blanket over her body. “Yall are right. Why am I being self-conscious and doubting myself? I’m just going to be the real bitch that I am and tell him what’s up and whatever happens, happens. Shit, he needs to be lucky that I’m even in love with him. I’m a bad bitch. I’m the best thing that ever happened to that dude.”

Janae and Ashley just laughed. “And so modest too,” Ashley stated.

“Kiss my tipsy ass, Ash,” Danielle said as she yawned once more and cuddled under the blanket.

*********************************************************
Taylor was so glad to be home. He got off the jet that morning and went to his apartment to eat, take a hot shower. After he made a few calls to the office, he went directly to Janae’s apartment. As he opened the door, he saw Ashley leaving with a sleepy grin. Danielle was already gone.

“Hey, Ash. Did you ladies have a good time?” Taylor asked as he walked into the foyer. Ashley had her hand on the knob.

“Well, Danielle puked once, I puked four times and Janae puked twice, so…yeah, we had fun,” Ashley replied.

Taylor smiled at her as he looked around the apartment. “Where’s Janae?”

“Sleeping in her bedroom. She woke up, hangover and all, cleaned up, complained about still being sleepy and her head hurting, then she went back to bed. But, I take it since you’re here, she won’t be doing that any longer, so I’m out. Tell her I’ll talk to her tomorrow,” Ashley replied as she grinned.

“I will. Later, Ash,” he replied as Ashley closed the door. Taylor locked it as he walked into Janae’s bedroom. He saw Janae wrapped up under the covers, curled up. Taylor smiled as he took in Janae’s face as she slept. He didn’t realize how much he missed her until he saw her face.
Well, I guess this means I won’t be getting any today, Taylor thought to himself as he put his clothes in Janae’s closet and closed the door. He was still tired as well, so he took off his coat, then his sweater, his shoes and his jeans and curled up behind Janae dressed in his boxers and a white wifebeater. He pulled the covers up over his body and wrapped his right arm around Janae’s waist and pulled her back to him. She felt so soft and warm, and the scent that enveloped her made him put his head into her neck, then kiss it.

Janae smiled softly as she placed her hand over his. She snuggled back into him. “I’m not dreaming, am I?”

“No, babygirl, you’re not dreaming. You smell so good,” Taylor whispered as he kissed her neck softly. Janae sighed.

“So do you. I missed you so much,” she whispered as he pulled her closer. Janae entangled her legs with his.

“I know, sweetheart, because I missed you, too. So, my baby’s a little hung over, huh?” Taylor asked.

Janae grinned. “Big time hungover. You know, those drinks were so good and the next thing I know, I’m puking and now my head is killing me.”

“That’s what happens when you drink, baby. But, you can’t take much anyway. You’re a lightweight,” Taylor replied.

“I know, but I was having so much fun. I needed that,” Janae replied as a yawn escaped her lips.
“I know you did. You’ve been working a lot lately. Hey, are you ready for tomorrow?” Taylor asked, regarding Thanksgiving.

“Yeah, it’s always hella fun at your house for the holidays. What time do we have to go to your parent’s tomorrow?” Janae asked with another yawn.

Taylor yawned right after her. “You’re making me yawn, girl! Damn!”

Janae smiled. “That’s a load of caca. You’re wiped out, too, so don’t go there.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Oh, my mom told me to be at the house at 12:00pm,” Taylor stated as his eyes closed, slowly looking at the time on Janae’s digital clock. It read 2:24pm.

“Okay. Hey, I set the alarm for 7pm. You want to order something in and watch a movie later? I hope my head feels better by then. I have something to tell you,” Janae replied.

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan and if it’s about Brandon and Danielle being fuck buddies, I know about it. He told me a few days ago,” Taylor answered as he pulled her a little closer, yawning once more.

“And you didn’t tell me?” Janae asked.

“Baby, he asked me not to say anything until he found out what was going on with Danielle, so I didn’t. He really likes her you know. I hope she doesn’t hurt him,” Taylor replied.

“Well, she really likes him, too. Trust me, he could hurt her more than she could hurt him. Can we stop talking now? I need sleep,” Janae replied as she snuggled back into Taylor’s front.

“Uh huh,” he whispered, as they both closed their eyes, letting sleep take over.

*********************************************************

Danielle was standing outside of Brandon’s door, uneasy and nervous. She looked around the lavish building, even though she had been there more times than she could count. He was wealthy, and she wasn’t. This was totally not in her league, she thought. She called him once she got to her apartment to tell him that she needed to talk to him. As she rang the doorbell, she took in a deep breath and decided just to be herself and to go for it.

Brandon walked to his door, toweling his hair, his chest bare, jeans and no shoes. When he opened it, his mouth pulled into a slow grin. What a beautiful girl, he thought as his light brown eyes roamed slowly over Danielle. Danielle Parks was something else. At first, because of her free spirit and party all the time attitude, he didn’t take her seriously. Their arrangement did begin as just sex only, and he was okay with that…in the beginning. But, the more he got to know her, the more he liked her…hell, he loved her and he wanted more than the physical relationship that they had and he let her know it.

She was so different from the preppy debutantes that he usually dated. She was a breath of fresh air and he hadn’t realized how much he was missing out on until he got to know her. Danielle was sassy and he found that sexy. She was smarter than he initially thought she was, which turned him on more. Under all of that sass and toughness, a sweet little pussycat lived and he had fun bringing that out.

“Hey gorgeous,” he replied as he opened the door wider to allow her to walk through.

“Hey. Are you going to stop staring or are you going to let me in?” Danielle asked as he laughed.

“Where are my manners? Come in,” he said as she floated through the door. He closed the door and took in the short brown leather jacket, multicolored scarf, jeans that should be outlawed and boots. Her dark brown hair was whipped around her face from the wind and she looked positively edible, he thought, as he grinned even more as he rubbed his hair.

“So, how are you today?” Brandon asked.

“I’m good,” she replied. Danielle then dropped her purse on the black leather sofa, and unwrapped her scarf, which landed next to her purse. She then unzipped her jacket and tossed it precariously near her handbag, and looked him in the eye…or she tried to. His current state of dress was unnerving her, the six pack and the broad shoulders and the tanned chest…get a grip girl, she said to herself. Oh, no, why is he looking at me like that…with no shirt on? Danielle let out a deep breath, put her hands on her hips and looked him in the eye once more.

Brandon stared at her from head to toe…the high heeled brown suede boots, the skintight jeans that held those sexy legs and cupped her beautiful hips and ass and that fitted, v-neck, cream colored, long sleeved t-shirt that stretched across her breasts, which seemed to be beckoning him to touch them. She looked so sexy standing there that he thought about his ultimatum. Maybe he was crazy to just let her go if she turned him down, he thought as he stared at her hands on her hips…hips that he grabbed on several occasions to bring him closer to his pelvis, so he could tunnel deeper into her hot, tight moistness when they were making love. Focus Brandon and stop thinking about her pussy, he thought. But damn...it's good, it's sooo good, he thought as his eyes slowly went up her body and landed on her face. He willed his erection to go down...at least for the time being.

No, he wasn't crazy. They were perfect together. He wanted all of her and if he couldn’t have that, he didn’t want just her body.

“You look incredible today,” he stated.

“Thank you. We need to talk about the ultimatum thing,” she said.

“Yeah, I figured that was the reason you came by. You seem nervous, Dani,” he replied as he dropped his towel and he walked closer to her.

“Maybe I am…a little. Wait…stop, right there, buddy,” she stated as she put her hands out in front of her, and watched her brown hands land on Brandon’s tan chest. Damn, he’s hot, she thought as she took in the grin on his face.

“What?” he asked with the most innocent grin on his face.

“You know what. All that…umm…,” she stated as she closed her eyes and used her finger to point at his chest. “…is bothering me. Not in a bad way, but it’s doing something to me….whew. Um, could you put a shirt on, please?” Danielle asked as he looked down into her face. He was glad that he had that affect on her.

“Okay. Give me a minute,” he said, then he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. He smiled as he walked backwards and up the stairs to his bedroom. Danielle let out a deep breath and licked her lips. She fanned herself as she walked back and forth. This was harder than she thought because it usually didn’t go like this. She usually walked in and they just attacked each other. Not being able to do that at this time was one of the hardest things she had to do.

Brandon laughed as he came back and watched her walk back and forth, fanning her hand and talking to herself. He began to walk back to her and she put up her hands.

“Stay put, Brandon,” she replied as he stopped in his tracks, a few feet away from her.

“But I missed you, baby,” he stated in that sexy voice of his as his eyes seared into hers.

How sweet is he, she thought as her mouth curled into a little grin. “You missed me?”

“Yeah…I mean, I’ve gotten used to being with you at night…sleeping and waking up to you…it was kind of hard last night. I hugged your pillow most of the night because it still had your scent on it,” he stated honestly and Danielle smiled some more.

“Well…for what it’s worth, I wished that I was with you, too,” Danielle said. He knew how hard it was for her to express her feelings and he was glad that she was finally doing that. He knew that she was falling for him. He just wanted to hear her say it.

“That’s good to know. Did you have a good time?” Brandon asked.

Danielle said, “Yeah, we got drunk and had fun. I told them about us.”

Brandon crossed his arms in front of his chest. “You did?”

“Yes. Brandon, I don’t know what I’m doing. I mean, I’ve never been a girlfriend before. I’ve never had a real relationship…,”

“There’s a first time for everything,” he replied as he moved slowly, closing in on her.

Danielle watched him come closer and wanted to run to him, but she wanted him to come to her. This was hard enough as it was, she thought.

“Not only that…we come from different worlds. You’re this professional guy and I’m a dancer. Then, what if your family doesn’t accept this? I don’t want to come in and mess up anything for you. You’re a good dude, Brandon and I don’t have a lot of experience with good guys. We are the most unlikely couple, but you seem to be so sure. Why is that?” Danielle asked. Brandon had finally reached her and he smelled so good. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down into her eyes.

“Because it’s you. I’m sure about you and my feelings for you. I’m crazy about you, you know that. I know we’re different, but that’s what makes this so good. Sweetheart, I’ve never felt this way about any woman before. If my family doesn’t agree with us, then to hell with them. Me and you are what’s important. You have no idea how much I want to be with you. You bring out the wild side in me and I love that. That’s why I don’t want to just fuck you anymore…I wanna love you,” he whispered as Danielle smiled.

“You love me?” Danielle asked.

“Yes I love you, but you knew that already,” Brandon said with a grin as his hands moved from her waist to her behind.

Danielle smiled. “Yeah…I seem to have that affect on men. Alright we can do this. But, give me some time to say those words. I’m a newbie at all this.”

Brandon grinned as Danielle’s arms went around his neck. “No problem.”

Brandon leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, as Danielle’s lips kissed his. Her mouth opened and he ran his tongue all over hers, groaning as the kiss became deeper. He gripped her ass tighter as she moaned his name. His lips left hers and he kissed her neck softly, whispering in her ear.

“You won’t be sorry…I promise you,” he whispered as he moved away from her to reach on the sofa. Her silk scarf was in his hands.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Danielle asked as he grinned devilishly at her and walked behind her. He tied the scarf across her eyes, then he picked her up and carried her to the sofa. Danielle couldn't see a thing and she was anxiously awaiting his next move.

“For someone who’s always saying just go with it, you’re asking a lot of questions. Do you trust me?” he whispered in her right ear as his mouth gently sucked the lobe, his tongue dragging along her ear as he sucked the lobe. Danielle felt like she wanted to melt into the sofa.

“Yes,” she whispered getting so excited she was sure she had a wet spot in her jeans. She felt him take her blouse off.

“Then just go with the flow, Danielle and let me love you,” he whispered as she felt her bra go and she immediately felt his tongue in her navel, traveling up. She laid there for a few minutes, then suddenly she heard something spray out of a can, then she felt something cold on her nipples.

“What is that?” Danielle asked.

“Whipped cream,” he whispered.

“Umm,” she moaned. Then, she felt his mouth around her right nipple, sucking on it.

“I love it when you do that,” she whispered, as her hands felt out his hair. He sucked her right breast for a few minutes, making her moan then she felt him go to her left.

“I know,” he whispered. Her fingers entangled in his hair as she moaned. Brandon took in the sight of her as he quickly took off her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. He pulled off her boots and her jeans and sprayed the whip cream right alone her panty line. He licked it off and pulled down her baby blue cotton bikinis. Danielle was so excited because she couldn’t see anything but she knew she was totally naked and he could see all of her. She felt his gaze all over her, then she felt it stop between her legs. She spread her legs and she knew he was smiling.

“Shit, you’re beautiful...and so fuckin' sexy,” he whispered, as she felt his lips kiss her once more.

“Thank you, but you’ve got me naked and all hot and bothered. Come on, B. I’m waiting for you to do something,” she whispered as he laughed.

“Something like this,” he replied as she heard the whip cream can and then felt the cream on her clit. It was cold and she shivered, something that made her legs close, but Brandon opened them wide. His head went between her thighs and his hands went on her thighs, anchoring her as he licked the whip cream off.

“Oh yeah, something like that,” she whispered as her hands went into his hair, enjoying the feel of his lips sucking her, relishing in the whisper of “I love you,” come from his lips as he loved her with his mouth. A good man who was in love with her…she could get used to this, she thought as her mouth released moan after moan.
Chapter 13 by Chaynetv
Chapter 13

Thanksgiving at the Caldwell estate was always the same: loud, rowdy and fun as hell. Brandon, who was always a fixture at the Caldwell’s for the holidays, was giving Danielle looks all day and vice versa. Janae was happy to see her friend act this way because she had never seen her this happy with a guy. As her eyes left Danielle and Brandon, Janae turned her head to look at Taylor who was sitting to her right and grinned. He was wearing a cream hoodie with a grey vintage t-shirt with jeans and he looked so sexy. He had been giving her suggestive glances all day and the more he did it, the more she wanted him.

Janae rubbed her hand along his thigh underneath the table. Her hand felt so good on him, he thought. Yesterday, she was too hungover to do anything, but today was a different day. Taylor stared into Janae’s dark brown eyes, then whispered in her ear as he licked the shell of her ear lightly with the tip of his tongue.

“Come on, sweetheart. You know how horny I am,” he whispered as his fingers walked up her thighs inside of her short corduroy skirt.

Janae smiled and whispered back softly, “Why do you think I’m doing it? Don’t you want me?”

Taylor pulled her hand away and nipped her earlobe, then he whispered in her ear, “You know I do. Just wait. I thought you were my good girl, but what you’re doing is bad…very bad. Keep doing that and you’re gonna get exactly what’s comin’ to you,” he said as Janae laughed.

“Looking forward to it,” she whispered with a wink. Taylor kissed her on her neck, then her cheek and smiled at her. Janae smiled back.

Later that day, Taylor watched Janae hold Joss’s 1 month old son, Denver and grinned. She looked up at him and waved her fingers a little and put her attention back on the baby. LJ and Kendall were around her as she taught them how to hold the baby.

“Hey, Taylor, we’re going to head out. We have plans, you know what I mean,” Brandon said as Danielle walked back over to him. He pulled her in front of him and hugged her waist.

“I thought you were gonna spend the night with us and drive back in the morning?” Taylor asked then he looked at Brandon, who had his lips on Danielle’s ear and he grinned.

“Change of plans…you know how it is,” Brandon stated as Danielle smiled. Then she walked over and hugged and kissed everyone preparing to depart.

“Yeah…but you guys can get freaky in a room in the west wing…nobody would hear you,” Taylor stated with a grin.

“No, we’re gonna go. What I have in mind for her…man, you have no idea, so we’re going to go back to my place and finish celebrating the holiday the only way we know how, you know?” Brandon asked as Taylor shook his hand.

“Yeah, I know,” Taylor stated as Danielle walked back over to Brandon and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Ready?” Danielle asked smiling at Brandon.

“Yeah, princess. I’m ready. I’ll see you Saturday morning, basketball, remember?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah…later. Bye Danielle. Make sure he’s in once piece the next time I see him,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I can’t promise you that, but he will be alive. That’s all I can give you,” Danielle stated as Taylor laughed. They waved at everyone and walked out hand and hand into the early evening.

A few hours later, everyone was gone, except Janae and Taylor. His parents decided to stay with Josslyn in the city for the night because his mother wanted more time with the baby, so that left Taylor and Janae in the huge house all alone.

Taylor walked behind Janae up the stairs, palming her ass along the way as they walked into the room she used when she stayed at the mansion years ago. Janae grinned at him as he stared at her.

“You look so damn sexy in that little skirt, baby,” he replied as she smiled.

“Thank you. I wore it for you. So, it’s really doing it for you?” Janae asked.

“Completely doing it for me…you have no idea,” he said as his eyes stroked her body from top to bottom.

“So, are we really all alone?” she asked. Taylor locked the door to the bedroom and threw his hoodie on the chaise lounge that was near the edge of the bed. Slowly, he walked to where she was standing in the middle of the room and grinned mischievously.

“Yep. The p.u’s (parental units) are not coming back until Saturday and Ms. Sway won’t be back until Monday. So, yes, we are all alone…just me…and sexy you…in this huge house…all alone,” he whispered as he leaned down and peppered her neck with kisses. Janae leaned her head back, loving the way those sexy lips felt against her skin. Her hands went to his hair and tousled it, while he splayed kisses all over her neck.

“Um, that’s good,” she said.

“Nay…do you remember the last time we were in this room together?” he asked.

“How could I forget? You had me against the wall like…,” Janae said and before she could say anymore Taylor picked her up around the waist and put her against the exact same spot that they had been a year ago.

“Like this?” he asked, searing hazel eyes gazing into dark brown ones. Janae swallowed softly and grinned as her arms went around his neck. Janae’s legs tightened around his waist.

“Maybe…the memory’s a little fuzzy,” Janae said as he smiled at her. His hands gripped her ass and his lips descended to hers slowly kissing her. Janae moaned and hugged him tighter, running her tongue along his. After the kiss halted, she ran her tongue along her lips and he followed suit with his tongue making her lick her lips once more.

“Really? Maybe we need a little revised re-enactment,” he said as he slowly lowered her to the ground, letting her breasts rub closely against his t-shirt clad chest. He caught her eyes with his once more as he spoke to her.

“Remember, I lowered you slowly to the floor so I could feel every little curve of your sexy ass body against mine. Your breasts rubbed against my chest and I felt your nipples…they felt like hard pebbles against my chest. It felt so good,” he whispered when she was finally on the floor. Janae sighed as she kicked off her heels.

“What happened next?” Janae asked, as she played with the end of his t-shirt, running her bare hands along the planes of his six pack, then the top of his chest, emitting a moan from Taylor’s mouth. Janae pushed his t-shirt up and off and kissed his chest, licking his nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Taylor closed his eyes and groaned. “Shit, in my mind, you kept doing that.”

Janae laughed against his right nipple as her mouth gently sucked it. She did this to his left nipple and then she pulled him by his jean loops, closer to her. Her hand slowly went down and grabbed his hard as nails package, palming it gently, making him whisper her name as his eyes closed.

“Janae, umm. You may want to stop that babygirl…if you know what’s good for you, ” he whispered.

“Well, this feels damn good for me, baby and it feels very good inside of me. It's always good for me...what else?” Janae asked, licking her lips as she stared at his naked torso. The man was walking sex and he knew it. Her white lace bikinis were completely soaked. Taylor whispered, damn and pulled her hand away from him.

Taylor loved the way Janae looked at him. Taylor continued on with his version of what happened against the wall. “In my mind, you throw off your blouse and your bra and while you’re doing that, I’m slowly pulling down your tights and your panties.”

Janae was so turned on by the sound of his voice and the way he was looking at her that she hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse. While she was doing that, Taylor was pulling her skirt up. He stared up into her eyes and pulled her tights down and off, then his head went between her legs, he took a deep breath as Janae moaned, running her hand throught his hair and she felt his mouth on her mound and the next thing she knew, his teeth were pulling her panties down, extremely slow. Janae hurriedly lifted her legs up and then pulled off her bra. Her string white bikinis were in between Taylor’s teeth. He tossed them across the room with his mouth and grinned.

“Somebody’s excited. You wanna know how I know? Those sexy, little white bikinis felt like you were swimming in them,” Taylor whispered as his hands moved to her calves, staring at her.

“Uh huh. Okay…what next?” Janae asked excitedly. Taylor laughed in that sexy ass way when he was about to do something.

“Then, my hands go up your legs, to your thighs, then I put one, then two, then three fingers inside of your wet pussy and I fuck you with my fingers until you come…hard,” he said as Janae let out a breath.

Taylor ran his hand up her thighs as she spread her legs wider. He grinned at her as she shivered when his hands rubbed the inside of her thighs and his fingers grazed her soaking wet sex.

Janae’s eyes stayed on him as he played with her clit with his thumb, easily inserting one, moving in and out of her, then two fingers in and out. A few minutes later, three fingers were inside of her and her breath caught. It felt so good. His thumb moved away from her clit to stroke her more. She was dripping wet and she clutched his fingers so tightly. He couldn’t wait to get inside of her. Janae looked so sexy, with her back arched as his fingers played with her.

“Oh, Taylor,” she whispered, moaning as he moved in and out, in and out with his fingers. A few minutes went by and her soft moans began to get louder. She began to move herself on his fingers and he groaned. Her arms were above her head, her nails gripping the wallpapered wall.

“Then I’d tell you how wet and good you feel. Then, I’d ask you, does that feel good, baby?” he asked as she nodded answering him with a moan. If it didn’t feel good to her, it damn sure felt good to him, he thought, his dick begging to get out of his jeans.

“Yes, sooo good…damn it. I’m so close,” she whispered. A few more minutes went by and she was moaning a little louder. He knew what she wanted…what she needed.

“After you answer me, I’d ask, babygirl…you ready to cum?” he asked so calmly while her insides wanted to jump outside of her. His fingers were moving faster and making her lose her mind.

“Oh, yes…please, I need to…umm,yes…,” she whispered and he stroked her, placing pressure on her clit with his thumb while he rotated it, and a minute later, Janae was screaming her orgasm. She drenched his fingers and his hand and he loved it.

“Oh baby, yes, yes, ummm,” she yelled into the air. Taylor stroked her with his fingers, slowly removing one by one from within her drenched, hot sheath. Janae felt good after cumming, but she wanted to feel even better and she knew that Taylor wasn’t going to disappoint her…he never did. Janae didn’t have anything else to say, so he spoke.

“After you cum, I’d take my fingers that were inside of you and lick them one by one…clean. Ummm. Then I’d tell you that I would definitely make sure to handle that later, but right now I have more work to do,” He held up the fingers that were inside of her to his mouth and licked each one, making sure he lapped all of her essence off. Janae was mush already and he was about to kill her…she knew it.

Taylor held her by the waist with one arm and unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. Janae was amazed because some kind of way he pulled his jeans and boxers down and still held onto her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom which was now between his teeth. Janae pulled it and threw it away.

“Don’t need anymore of those…I’m on the pill…almost three months. Now finish the damn re-enactment…now,” Janae exclaimed as he grinned.

“Whatever you say, baby,” he said as he anchored her to the wall and poised his hard as stone member right near her wet pussy, Janae biting down on her bottom lip, staring at him as he stared at her. Her ass was in his hands and her arms were around his neck.

“Then, I’d put my dick inside of you slowly and lower you slowly on me and…well, you know what happens after that…I fuck you slow and hard, then hard and fast,” he whispered as he did exactly what he said. They both groaned at the feeling. Taylor put his head in the crook of her neck for a minute and cursed out loud. She felt super wet and tight and so hot around him. She felt better than before…it felt so different, so much better.

“Shit baby…you feel fuckin’ incredible,” he whispered as he looked at her. Janae looked back and whispered, “I love you.” He lifted his head and kissed her the way he kissed her when they were in that room before…passionately, filled with lust.

“Taylor…I can feel you…really feel all of you…umm. Move, baby…please,” she whispered as she began to move on him. Taylor obliged her and began to move slowly inside of her.

“Umm, so good,” she whispered as her head lowered and her legs tightened around his waist.

“You like that?” he asked as he pushed up inside of her, grinding down on her clit as he moved.

“Oh, hell yes,” she breathily moaned as he chuckled, his voice deep with passion. After that, nothing was said, but if the walls could talk, they would scream. Minutes went by and Janae just held on for the ride. She loved the way his lips nipped at her lips and her neck as he pumped into her harder and faster. All of a sudden, she saw stars and was screaming his name, her sex clutching his dick like a vice as she came. Then, she felt hard, quick thrusts and Taylor groaning, “Oh, shit, baby…I’m cummin’”, flooding her with his seed. It felt so good to cum inside of her, he thought as she clamped harder around him. He held her against that wall, not wanting to let her go, but his legs were giving out, so he walked over to the bed and they plopped on top of it. Janae laughed and he didn’t want to pull out of her yet. She rubbed his back and kissed his bare shoulder.

“Umm, I love you,” Janae purred, making him smile. He slowly softened and began to pull out of her. Taylor kissed her on the lips, then on her right shoulder, then her belly button and whispered, “I love you, too. Hold on, sweetheart…I’ll be right back.”

He got up and walked to the adjoining bathroom and came back with a damp towel and wiped there juices off of her and him, then pulled her to him under the covers. They just laid there for a few minutes, then Taylor broke the silence.

“I’ve been holding that for two days,” he whispered as she laughed, then yawned.

“Well, I’m glad you got to let it out. I know I feel better,” she said as she kissed his bare chest. Janae yawned once more and he smiled.

“I wore that ass out, huh?” he asked.

“A little…that and the gallons of Thanksgiving dinner I had…I should be a corpse right now,” she stated as they both laughed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were on the pill?” he asked.

“I didn’t want to say anything and because I know you would have been counting down the time, I didn’t. It felt so much better, huh?” she whispered, yawning again. Taylor kissed her temple and smiled.

“Yeah..hella better. Wait a minute…you were talkin’ major shit when you were feelin’ me up earlier. There’s no way in hell you’re going to sleep. I’m not done with you yet. Come on,” he said, as he pulled her from the bed. Janae’s eyes went right to his rock hard erection that was standing at full attention. Taylor pulled her into the shower and closed the door, his lips attacking hers once more.
*********************************************************

The next few weeks were filled with more holiday cheer as the Christmas holidays were fast approaching. Janae had a show later that evening and Taylor wanted to be there, in the first row with her favorite yellow tulips watching her. He was ending a business call when he decided to call her.

“Hello,” she answered after the 2nd ring.

“Hey you,” he replied as he looked over some paperwork from his chair.

He could feel her beautiful smile through the phone. “Hey baby. Whatcha’ doin?” she asked.

“Thinking about how sexy you looked this morning after you came,” he said as Janae blushed then sighed.

“Taylor, you’re such a man. That’s all you ever think about,” she said.

“Yeah…it’s just too good. I can’t help it. So, how’s rehearsal?” he asked.

“It’s okay. I’m done. I don’t like to over do it, you know. I hear papers. Are you working?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. I’m just trying to clear up these loose ends so I can get out of here and watch my baby dance tonight. So, how’s your day been so far?” he asked, as one piece of paper caught his eye concerning something he was considering purchasing.

“Long…costume fittings and rehearsals. I wish we could have had lunch today. That would have helped with the nerves,” she said.

“I know, sweetheart, but I had a lot of deadlines. You know I’m going to make it up to you. And would you stop worrying? You’re always great, so shake it off, ‘Nay. Hey, I know how I can help,” he said slowing grinning.

“I just bet you do,” Janae stated with a smile.

“You wanna meet me outside of the studio and go park? A quickie will take away all of that nervous energy,” Taylor said, a sexy grin spreading his lips.

“You’re just a walking hard-on, you know that?” Janae asked.

Taylor continued to grin as he read the paper. “Yep and I have no shame admitting it. But I’m only like that for you. If you weren’t so fuckin’ pretty and damn sexy, you wouldn’t get jumped every chance I saw you.”

“Uh huh. Oh, baby, I have to go. I’ll see you tonight?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. Cameron wanted us all to meet at Scorpio’s after your show. Is that cool or did you just want to go home?” he asked.

Janae smiled and told Danielle to hold on. “No, that’s cool. It’ll be fun. Besides, you can flirt and whisper dirty things in my ear while we’re eating. You know I love that.”

Taylor grinned. “Yeah, I know you do. Okay, I’m going to let you go. You’re going to be wonderful, so stop with the doubting. Hey…good luck and…I love you, baby.”

Janae grinned and blew a kiss in the phone. “I know. I love you, too. I’ll see you at 7pm,” she said as she hung up the phone.

Taylor placed the phone back in its cradle, still smiling as he read the proposal over. Buying this could be a good investment, he thought as he perused the offer. It would definitely be a great investment in his future, he thought as he looked it over. Taylor picked the phone back up and dialed the number.

“Yes, my name is Taylor Caldwell and I’m calling in regards to the sale. Yes, I’d like to put a bid in. No, can I do this anonymously…a silent partner if you will? Really? Good. Just call me back with the particulars at this number. Thank you,” Taylor said as he looked over the information that was faxed to him earlier in the week. Taylor grinned. Yes, this would be a very good buy indeed.

************************************************************************
Janae stretched her arms above her head nervously as Danielle popped her lightly on the arm.

“Stop that. You’re making me nervous and I never get nervous. Why are you so worried? You always kill it,” Danielle said as she played with the feathers on her costume.

“I don’t know. Hey, did you see how packed it was out there?” Janae asked as she peeked through the curtain. She saw Taylor, Tavin, Cameron, the kids and the rest of the Caldwells, along with Brandon and Tanner sitting on the first row. Taylor was talking to his friends, looking sexy as hell in a navy blue fitted sweater and black slacks.

“Yeah, it’s a full house. Look at Brandon…umm…he’s so fine. I can’t wait to rip his clothes off and ride him until he can’t see straight,” Danielle said with a sexy grin.

“That’s just too much information, chic. Wait, I need to breathe,” Janae said as she slowly inhaled and exhaled as they both prepared to take the stage.

An hour later, Taylor was waiting for her backstage with a huge bouquet of yellow tulips. She was incredible. Everytime she hit the stage, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Janae waved at Taylor and smiled as she walked towards him.

“Thank you, they’re beautiful,” Janae said as Taylor held out her favorite flowers.

Taylor pulled her face in his hands and smiled. “Maybe, but they don’t have anything on you. Babygirl, you were amazing.” Taylor pulled her face up to his as his head dipped and his lips descended to hers. Janae opened her mouth for his kiss, gently running her tongue along his. When they pulled apart, Janae grinned as she wiped her lipstick off his lips.

“You think they’ll let you keep the costume?” Taylor asked, referring to the silver skintight leotard and tight costume.

“Why?” Janae asked.

“Because you looked sexy as hell in it and I had a few ideas,” he said as he pulled her by the waist. Janae smiled then nodded her head to the left in the direction of Brandon and Danielle, whose legs were wrapped tightly around Brandon’s waist, kissing the breath out of him, holding a bouquet of red roses.

“The same ideas as Brandon?” she asked as he laughed.

“Maybe a little. You think you could do that thing where your leg goes all the way up?” Taylor asked in a low, deep voice, giving her that sexy grin of his.

“I’ll think about it. What do I get in return?” Janae asked. Taylor leaned his lips to her right ear and sucked the lobe between his lips, then released it.

“Anything you want, baby. For instance, how many times do you want me to make you cum?” Taylor asked as Janae’s center became moist.

“Oh…um 4…maybe 5 or more if you can handle that. Can you?”

“Yeah…I can do that. Just keep up your end of the bargain, okay?” Taylor asked as he stared down into her eyes.

“You got a deal. Hey, do you think they could wait until they get home?” Janae asked. Taylor pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips.

“No. From the looks of it, they’ll probably handle that before we get to the restaurant. I mean, if you want to, we could you know, ask Mr. Tommy to drive around a few times before we get there…you know, it’s just a suggestion,” Taylor replied with a sneaky grin.

“Uh, no. I need food and besides…what I want to do with you requires the use of that big, soft bed of yours, so the limo would just serve to piss us off. Don’t you agree?” Janae asked as she licked her lips. Taylor groaned as he leaned over and kissed her again.

“Damn, you drive me crazy. Umm, okay, now I’m horny as fuck. Let’s go eat, spend some time with the peeps and then me and you got a date with my bed. Lick your lips like that again, just one more time…please,” Taylor asked as Janae laughed then licked her lips slowly and he patted her on the ass.

“Umm...thank you. I’m going tear that ass up. Hey…lovebirds. Are you guys coming with us?” Taylor asked as Brandon and Danielle walked over to them, Danielle pressed to Brandon’s front.

“As much as we like you, we don’t want to cum with you, you know what I mean?" Danielle asked as Taylor and Brandon laughed.

"Baby, you're such a nasty, little perv...and I love you for that," Brandon stated.

"I know you do. So, we’ll meet you guys at the restaraunt in a few. Brandon wanted to see the dressing room, right baby?” A fully dressed Danielle asked.

“Yeah, and she forgot something so, we’ll see you in a few,” Brandon replied as they walked off towards the dressing rooms.

“Freaks, I tell ya…freaks,” Janae stated as Taylor helped her into her coat as they walked out of the door.
*********************************************************

They were all eating dinner and having a good time at Scorpio’s in the private banquet room. Taylor needed to speak with Cameron before they left. Cameron was returning from bringing Ashton to the bathroom when Taylor tapped him on the shoulder.

“What’s good big bro?” Taylor asked.

“Doodles, man. She was great, as usual. You treatin’ my girl right, right?” Cameron asked, his green eyes searing into his younger brother’s hazel ones.

“Look at her…she’s beautiful and look at that smile. Doesn’t she look happy?” Taylor asked as Cameron looked over at Janae. She was playing with the kids as usual and intervening in the adult discussion at the same time. She did look happy. Cameron looked back at his brother.

“Yeah. So, what’s good with you? Good job with that Galina merger, dude,” Cameron stated.

“Thanks. I need to speak with you about something, Cam. I need some advice,” Taylor stated.

“Now?” Cameron asked as Tavin and Josslyn passed him to go to the restroom.

“Yeah,” Taylor replied as Cameron hit Tavin on the ass. She turned and gave him an evil look.

“Uh, uh, uh…fine ass. You know you like it,” Cameron stated as Tavin mouthed fuck you and he grinned as he puckered his lips in a kiss.

“Later, if you can wait that long,” Cameron said as she rolled her eyes and walked off.
Cameron laughed as his brother shook his head.

“You just can’t keep your hands off of the woman, can you?” Taylor asked with a grin.

Cameron grinned. “Do you see that ass? Hell no. Come on, we can go in the office.” Cameron walked with Taylor to the office.

Cameron sat on the edge of his desk as Taylor passed a piece of paper to him. Cameron read the paper for a few minutes, then slowly looked up at Taylor whose arms were crossed in front of his chest.

“How did you get this?” Cameron asked.

“I did some research…had a few people looking around. Looks like it would be a good investment, huh?” Taylor asked as Cameron looked at the sheet once more.

“Yeah. It looks like it’s been in some trouble for years now, but it’s definitely something that can be turned around and can turn a lucrative profit. It has potential to make a hefty profit. You could get some great investors once it turned around. It's going to take some money to do this, but it could be done and it's worth the risk. You sure you want to do this?” Cameron asked his brow furrowed across his handsome face.

“I’m positive,” Taylor stated as he looked as his brother.

“Alright. Whatever you need…I got your back,” Cameron stated as a smile spread across his face as he looked at the document once more. This was definitely an opportunity that he didn’t want to miss out on and he would help his little brother in anyway he could.
Chapter 14 by Chaynetv
Chapter 14

He was never home. Ever. Her alcoholic, gambling addicted, husband who could only get it up for a little girl, was never home. But, she didn’t care. She had access to her accounts and that was all she needed. That’s why she was in New Orleans visiting one of her many pieces on the side. This one was 39 years old and he did more than enough for her, so Lawrence Bromwell was a non-issue. Hell, the sexy white boy only thought she was two years older than him. That’s how well she aged. The term “black don’t crack” was definitely true in regards of the beauty of Delia Bromwell. She smiled to herself as she thought about last night and all the passion that occurred with Thomas. That man could go all night, she thought as she looked at the manicurist doing her nails. The next stop was Saks, courtesy of her New Orleans boytoy. As she looked at her nails, she thought about her life.

Delia was always a beautiful girl and she always used her looks to get what she wanted. Her family was one of the poorest in their town in Louisiana, but Delia had been blessed with a perfect hourglass figure, clear light caramel skin, long black hair, and light brown eyes. Her looks got her anything that she wanted and she never wanted for suitors. However, there was one chocolate dream that seemed totally out of her reach and his name was Vargas Wilson. Vargas was a few years older than her and was hardly ever in town, but when he was, he was a sight to behold. Vargas Wilson was 6’1, dark chocolate, gorgeous and fine beyond belief. He was also a good man and once Delia batted her eyelashes at him at a church picnic, he was gone.

Vargas had a lot going for him. He had a good job as an electrician on the offshore oil rigs and he was just a nice guy. Before she knew it, she began her plan to get him and fell head over heels in love with him. But she noticed that other women were trying to get what she had already claimed as hers. So, 20 year old Delia did what any poor girl working two jobs since she the age of 16 would do…she poked a hole in Vargas’ condoms and got pregnant. She put on a good show, telling him that he ruined her life and that she was a Catholic, so an abortion was out. Vargas was already in love with her and he fell for her trick hook, line, and sinker. He told her that he would marry her and take care of her and the baby. That’s all she needed to here.

They had a small wedding at his parents house in their huge backyard before she began to show and married the man that she loved with all her heart. She knew that they would have a beautiful baby because they were both very attractive. Getting pregnant was one of the best things that she could have done because it removed her from her struggling lifestyle.

After they were married, Vargas made her quit working and they lived in his apartment for three months before he surprised her with a beautiful, spacious, 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home. Vargas no longer wanted her to work and just wanted to take care of her and the baby. No one ever treated her the way that Vargas did and she loved her life. Vargas would be away 2 weeks at a time, with a week or two off working on the oil rig, but Delia filled the time that she missed him by keeping her home spotless and preparing for her baby. When she found out she was having a girl, she was happy, but Vargas was over the moon. He let her deck the baby’s room out with anything she wanted. It was a very happy time for her and Vargas, and although she sometimes felt bad about getting pregnant on purpose, she would look around her beautiful home and instantly forget.

Tavin Giselle Wilson was born late summer at 7lbs, 2 oz, with a headful of black curly hair and her father’s chocolate brown complexion. She was the prettiest baby, Delia thought as she looked at her nails. Delia loved her daughter, but Vargas was head over heels for Tavin and she now became the woman of the house, which caused a little problem with Delia, but she would never admit it.

The years went by and their family was happy and living very comfortably. Tavin was a sweet girl, smart, athletic and a natural born dancer. Vargas gave Tavin anything she wanted and he and Delia began to argue about that. Delia learned how to manipulate her passive husband more and more and even when he was arguing about her excessive spending, she was thinking of ways to get him to forget and she usually did. Although Delia loved her daughter, she was more of a daddy’s girl and sometimes because Tavin was such a little tomboy, they clashed. Tavin would turn more to her husband for comfort and this bothered Delia, making her sometimes resent the close bond that Vargas and Tavin had.

Then, the news came that Vargas had been killed by a drunk driver on his way home from his regular 2 week stretch and she was devastated. Although she trapped Vargas into marrying her, she did love him. He was the only man that she ever loved. Tavin was beyond consolable and the both of them would cry themselves to sleep many a night. Delia knew that Vargas had left her a considerable amount of money, but when she found out that he left Tavin, money only she could access at the age of 18, Delia was livid. Why couldn’t she get a share of those funds too?

The house was paid for, thanks to Vargas’ investments, but she was quickly going through the $400,000 that Vargas left her. She couldn’t get her hands on the $250,000 endowment that he left Tavin, and that pissed her off to no end. It’s like Vargas didn’t trust her with Tavin’s trust fund. It was as if he was still controlling her from the grave.

That’s when she decided she needed a new husband. Someone who was going to take care of her just like Vargas did. She didn’t think she would love them…no one could replace Vargas in her heart, but if he was attractive and he had enough money to take care of her and Tavin, that would be just fine.

Then she met Lawrence Bromwell at a wedding for a cousin of hers. He was attractive, nice and most of all…loaded. He was a successful business owner and after a few dates and well planned nights of seduction, she hooked him.

She never understood why Tavin never liked Lawrence. She always figured that it was because he wasn’t her father. The next thing she knew, she was Delia Bromwell. Lawrence moved she and Tavin into a lavish million dollar home and let her do what she wanted in regards to spending. He never argued with her about budgeting like Vargas did and she loved it. Of course, he was nice-looking, church going, and seemed to be decent, but he had a small penis and didn’t know what to do with it. He was horrible in bed and after being with Vargas Wilson, a sexy man who knew his way around a woman’s body, Lawrence was a disappointment. But, his money wasn’t and that’s what she wanted.

Janae Aleese Bromwell was a pretty brown baby born in the spring. Tavin adored her little sister and Delia was at least happy of that fact. Ever since she married Lawrence, she and Tavin hadn’t been as close as before, so she basically stopped trying. Tavin had the best dance teachers, gymnastics…anything to keep her occupied so that Delia wouldn’t have to be bothered with that look that she would give her, like she was disappointed in her or something. Janae was another happy little girl who Lawrence left totally up to her to raise.

After she had Janae, Lawrence stopped wanting her. He stopped having sex with her, which was fine because she found her a few discreet pieces on the side who fulfilled her every sexual wish. She knew something had to be wrong with him, because after two children, she still retained her figure, maybe ten pounds or so heavier, but she was still in great shape.

The years went by and she wanted for nothing. She began to hear rumors about Lawrence messing with some of the little girls at church, but she paid it no mind. He was a weird man, but she couldn’t believe that. Then, Tavin began to act strangely and when her child came to her along with Nichelle and Tammy Waters to tell her that Lawrence had been molesting Tavin and he raped her, she didn’t know what to do. She knew Tavin wasn’t a bad child and she knew she didn’t lie, but if she gave into it, she would lose everything. If he did it, he wouldn’t do it again, she thought. She turned the blame on Tavin, who was a very pretty girl and had her gorgeous figure, stating that she enticed Lawrence.

For as long as she lived, she would never live down the day that Tavin told her she no longer had a mother and she was going to live with Tammy Waters. The look that Tavin gave her was one of pure disgust, hatred. But, she had to live her lifestyle. She loved her home, her money and yes, she loved her daughter, but maybe it was best that she left. She figured one day that she would be able to get Tavin to forgive her, but Tavin was a grown woman who was married to a wealthy young man with two of the most beautiful children…her grandchildren. Grandchildren she was never allowed to see or talk to. The only reason she knew how they looked was because she bumped into Tammy Waters who showed her a picture of Kendall and Ashton. They were so beautiful, she thought as she smiled to herself.

Then, she thought of what Lawrence did to Janae. She had been blessed with two beautiful, sweet daughters and Lawrence destroyed both of their innocence. He didn’t go as far as he did with Tavin, but still. How could you do that to your own daughter, she thought? How could she let him do what he did to her children? She basically gave Janae to Tavin when she was 15 because Janae wouldn’t let what Lawrence did go and she was a reminder of how sick her husband really was. Delia looked down at her nails and sighed. What kind of woman was she to let this happen, to lose her children?

It was simple. Delia was selfish and she loved her lifestyle. Her children didn’t need her, but she needed her money and that was enough for her.

Every year, she sent Christmas gifts and birthday gifts to Kendall and Ashton and every year they were returned, unopened. She would continue to send those gifts…no matter what, she thought as she looked at her hands. She had been calling Janae often these last few years and was met with short, clipped responses, but at least Janae spoke to her. Tavin would simply hang up on her and she very well couldn’t blame her. No one would believe it, but she did love her daughters…in her own way.

She knew her husband wasn’t being very smart in regards to his business and other dealings, which prompted her to reach out to her daughters more. She knew she wasn’t there when they needed her, but maybe if she showed a little effort, they would be there for her if she needed them. She knew that her husband was taking on more investors with his businesses, which meant that his ownership shares were dwindling. His decisions in the last few years had not been smart ones. He had been gambling more and drinking and she was tired of paying off the families of the little girls that he had molested. It was all so tiring. She knew that she would go to hell for all that she allowed him to do, but she wasn’t in hell now and she had to live…she had to survive.

*********************************************************

“Lovely, I’m back! You have no idea how happy I am that the rugrats are at my folks for the weekend. I really love ‘em…I do, but we haven’t spent time alone in what…months? I got some plans for you, girl. We gonna do some real freaky shit all over this house, babe. How does that sound?” Cameron yelled as he walked into his home one Friday afternoon, the smell of gumbo wafting through the air.

“Tav, where are you? And why are you cooking? Not that I’m complaining against gumbo, but baby…we’re kid free for two whole days. No time for cooking, or cleaning or anything like that. Just time to fuck all over this house. Time to get down with the sexin’. I want you wobbling when I’m done,” he yelled as he walked into the kitchen and pulled the top off the pot. Usually, at this time, Tavin would yell at him to get out of her pot, or she would stab him with a spoon, but he didn’t hear anything. Something was up, he thought as he continued to get caught in the aromas coming from the pot.

“Damn, this smells good! Is it finished, because it smells finished. I hope you had a V8 girl because I’m going all night in that ass,” Cameron stated aloud to himself. Tavin still hadn’t surfaced, so he decided to walk into their bedroom. Tavin was sitting on the floor, in what she called house clothes…black Capri jogging pants and a white wifebeater, just staring at two boxes. He looked at his wife and grinned. She was so beautiful, he thought as he stared at her brown face, her shoulder length black hair pulled into a high ponytail. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, then on the lips as she smiled softly.

“Hey, baby mama, why are you on the floor? Did you order me something special for Christmas?” he asked, then she spoke, her eyes focused on the packages.

“Hey crazy ass. I heard all that shit you were talking and you better come correct,” Tavin said as he grinned.

“You know I always do you right, sexy and I plan to do it to you…all night…tomorrow …Sunday morning,” he whispered as he kissed her again.

“You’re still a perv,” she said.

“And you know this. You know we don’t get many opportunities like this. Usually we’re getting quickies in the bathroom, but now we can do it how we used to…at least for a few days. Where are we gonna start, baby? In the living room, in the office? I say we get it on outside on the balcony. I haven’t tapped that ass outside in a long time,” he asked as he looked at her staring at the packages.

Tavin shook her head and looked at him. “Why did I marry your ass again?”

“Because you love me, you couldn’t see yourself with anyone else, I’m hot, and I make you hot,” he said as he placed a peck on those beautiful lips of hers once more.

“Oh yeah. For the sex. That’s right. Did the kids get off okay?” she asked. Tavin was always so cautious when it came to the kids, because of what happened to her. Kendall didn’t sleep out by his parents until she was 5 years old and Tavin still had her reservations. He understood, but he had to let her know that no one in his family would hurt the kids like that. It was hard at first, but now she was better with letting them go.

“Yeah, they were excited. Mom and Pops got all of the kids over for the weekend. I told them good luck because they were going to need it,” he said as he moved and pulled her on his lap. His chin sat on her shoulder as he inhaled her scent. She smelled like gumbo and that tropical body lotion that she used. He pulled her chin with his finger so that he could see her eyes. When he looked into them, he saw that they were glassy, wet with tears threatening to fall from her their dark brown depths.

“What’s going on, Tav? What’s with the tear filled eyes and the packages?” he asked as she pushed them over and pointed with her finger to the Sender’s address. Cameron sighed. They were form Delia. When would this woman stop?

“She’s still doing it. Why? She’s never going to see them. Why does she think this is going to get her closer to them...closer to me?” Tavin asked as the tears escaped her eyes after she blinked. Cameron wiped off the errant tears gently with the pad of his thumb and looked into his wife’s eyes. Cameron ran his hand along her back and Tavin nestled her head in the crook of her neck.

“Baby, I don’t know. Maybe she feels that gives her a way to be closer to them. I don’t know,” he said. Tavin eased closer into her husband’s warmth, loving his scent and the way his large, firm hand rubbed her back.

“She had her chance and she blew it. I mean, what does she think? That I’m just going to instantly forget what she did to me and Doodles and let her back into our lives? That eight years is enough for me to forgive and forget?” Tavin asked. He didn’t answer her. He just let the silence that encompassed them for several minutes give her the response she was looking for.

“I’m not letting her get near my babies, Cameron,” she said as he held her.

“I know, sweetheart. You won’t get any arguments from me. She won’t ever have a chance to do that, so stop worrying. Lovely, I don’t want this to take over our time together. Come on, baby, let me up,” he said softly as Tavin sat up and stood. Cameron pulled himself up right behind her.

“So this is what I’m going to do. Give me those. I’m going to bring them down to the trash compactor and make sure they’re grinded up so that we never have to see them again. When I get back, it’s all about us, and this big ass empty house. Alright?” he asked as she nodded. Cameron pulled her in his arms and hugged her tight. Tavin held on to him tight and he kissed her on the top of her head. Their embrace ended and Cameron leaned down and picked up the packages and walked out of the door. Tavin walked into the kitchen and stirred the gumbo that was cooking. Delia was a piece of work, she thought. The calls to Janae and the early Christmas gifts…something just wasn’t right, she thought. As she stirred, she thought about her kids and how much she was going to miss them as a smile came to her face. Then, she felt two arms go around her waist and soft kisses on her neck.

“Guess who?” Cameron asked.

Tavin smiled. “That hot little Fed Ex guy. I told you never in the house. My husband may show up.” Cameron spun her around, picked her up, carried her to the other side of the kitchen and placed her on top of the counter. He stood in between her legs and gave her a heated look from his green eyes.

“Tav, you’d better be kidding or the next time dude delivers a package, he’s not going to make it away from here,” Cameron stated as Tavin shrugged her shoulders. She placed her arms around his neck and smiled.

“What are you gonna do if I’m not?” Tavin asked.

Cameron grinned at her as pulled her legs around his waist. “This,” he whispered as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. The man’s kisses still made her go weak in the knees, she thought as they kissed on the counter. His lips traveled from her lips, to her neck as his finger slipped the left shoulder of her wifebeater off, kissing the exposed skin there.

“Oh…that,” she whispered as her fingers went into the back of his head, running through his hair. He leaned up and looked into her eyes.

“I want you to forget about those packages and I want you to forget about the damn Fed Ex guy and concentrate on me and you and what I’m going to do to you on this counter. Okay?” he asked as his fingers pulled down her pants right along with her panties.

“If you insist,” Tavin stated as she pulled his face back to hers and kissed him. He was hurriedly working at his pants and when he got them down, he pulled her to the edge of the counter. Tavin put both legs up at the knees and spread her legs. Cameron stared at her and licked his lips. She was wet and ready and he couldn’t wait any longer.

“Um, look at that pretty shit…damn you’re sexy,” he whispered as he pulled her closer and the next thing Tavin knew, she gasped loudly as he entered her and moved inside of her. There were moans an groans for a few minutes, then Cameron pulled her legs on his shoulders and Tavin moaned loudly, loving the deepness of the new position.

“I bet the fuckin’ Fed Ex dude can’t make you do that,” he whispered as he kissed her on the lips. Tavin kissed him back as she closed her eyes, enjoying the hard thrusts that were entering her body. The man knew her body so well, she thought as her head leaned to the side.

“Hell no, he can’t. Umm…baby…that’s so…ummm…I love you so much, Cameron,” she whispered emotionally. He always made her feel so good.

“I know,” he whispered as he groaned at the way she felt around him. Every time she said that to him, he knew what he had to do…make her happy, keep her safe, keep her as in love with him as he was with her. He couldn’t imagine loving anyone as much as he loved Tavin. He wanted to make her forget all of the bad things and from the sound of his name that she kept repeating with a moan escaping her lips and the nails in his back, he was doing just that. Tavin just let Cameron take her along for the ride, thoughts of Delia and all the bad stuff gone.

*********************************************************
Danielle woke up and felt someone staring at her. She realized that she wasn’t in her bed and a smile spread across her face. She opened her eyes fully and looked up into Brandon’s.

“I know I’m hot, but I’m a hot mess first thing in the morning. Don’t worry, give me 30 minutes after a hot shower and a little make-up and I’ll be the finest thing you’ve ever laid your eyes on,” Danielle said as she pulled the covers over her naked body. Brandon sat up on his elbow and ran his thumb along her back, causing her to shiver.

“You’re the finest thing I’ve ever seen now. You don’t need anything else…well, except this,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. After the kiss, Danielle grinned.

“Good…no tongue. Mouth is so not fresh right now,” she said as the side of his hand ran up and down her back softly.

“You’re perfect. Didn’t I show you that last night…and earlier this morning?” he asked as he stared at her.

Danielle said, the delicious soreness between her legs reminding her. “Yeah, you did.”

“See, I told you. Dani, I have something to talk to you about,” he replied.

“Sounds serious,” she said sitting up. He looked into her eyes as he spoke to her.

“It is. My family wants to meet you,” he said as she sighed.

“What do you think about that?” Danielle asked.

“My gut is telling me it’s a bad idea, but I want to get it over with. They won’t let me rest until they meet you and I want them to meet you. I want them to see how lucky I am and what a sexy, beautiful girl I got,” he replied, taking her hand and lacing her fingers with his. Danielle grinned.

“I don’t know, B. This is a big thing,” Danielle stated. Brandon took her hand that was laced with his and placed it on his semi-erect penis and stared at her.

This is a big thing. Meeting Randolph and Penelope is just that…meeting them. So, come on baby. Please? I need you with me for Christmas and I want you with me,” he pleaded.

“On one condition,” she said as he smiled, her free hand running a finger across his beautiful lips.

“Anything,” he replied.

“You give me the big thing once more before breakfast?” Danielle asked with a sexy grin. Brandon pulled the sheet away slowly and stared at her naked breasts.

“I can do,” he said pulling her left nipple into his mouth. “I can definitely do that.”

*******************************************************************

Taylor was kissing Janae on the back of the neck as she drank her juice and read the newspaper that Saturday morning.

“Baby, not fair. You’re going to work and you’re trying to start me again. Not cool,” Janae said.

“I can’t help it. You’re just…irresistible,” he whispered as he spun her around in the bar stool to look at her beautiful face. His right hand caressed her cheek.

“So are you, which is why if you don’t stop that, you’re going to be late. How long are you going to be?” Janae asked. He gave her a peck on the tip of her nose, both cheeks then her lips.

“I should be finished with this by 1pm. You want to meet me in my office? We can break in the couch?” he inquired as she laughed. She kissed him on the lips, staring at his handsome face.

“We haven’t done that yet, have we?” she asked. Taylor pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and grinned.

“Nah uh. So can we…huh, huh?” he asked, acting like a little boy. Janae laughed and kissed him once more.

“Okay, but later, I don’t want to go out…maybe for a late lunch, but I want to come back here and just lay next to you, watch a few scary movies, eat some take out? Is that cool?” she asked.

“Yeah, whatever you want babygirl, but right now, I’ve got to go. Give me the luscious,” he said as she laughed and gave him a long, passionate kiss before he walked out the door.

Taylor licked his lips and said. “That should get me through the morning. You love me?”

“Fo’ sho,” she said. He picked up his briefcase, pecked her lips once more and walked out of the door. He peeked his head back in and said, “You think between the scary movie and the take out that I could get some?”

“Bye Taylor. Have a good day,” she said rolling her eyes and shaking her head as he gave her a grin and a wink and walked out of the door.

Taylor smiled as he pushed the elevator to go down, thinking about this deal that he had to close this morning, as well as the offer that was accepted on that new business venture. I’m doing this for Janae and Tav, he thought. Once he brought half of the shares in Bromwell Chevrolet and Bromwell Chrysler, it would only be a matter of time before the man sold most of them, considering his cash flow problems as of late. Taylor would make sure that Lawrence Bromwell paid for what he did to his babygirl and Tav…one way or the other.
Chapter 15 by Chaynetv

Chapter 15

Taylor was tying up some loose ends for the upcoming Christmas holiday, which was three days away. He still had some last minute shopping to do and he planned on doing that once he left for the day. He tried to get the little argument that he and Janae had a few days earlier out of his head, but he couldn’t. It was a stupid argument, but most of the ones they had were. The stress of their jobs was pooling into their relationship and this fight, which was not their business as far as he concerned, was one of the stupidest that they ever had.

Flashback...three mornings ago

“Yeah, Dani. I think that would be a great thing to do. Fresh flowers always do the trick. Uh huh. I know girl. Yeah. No, it won’t. Okay. I’ll see you at rehearsal. Bye,” Janae said as she closed her cell phone. Taylor was looking at her from the newspaper that he was reading, drinking coffee.

“This is a big deal….Dani meeting Brandon’s family for Christmas, don’t you think?” Janae asked as Taylor just shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah…I wish her luck. She’s going to need it,” Taylor said as he took a sip from the white coffee mug that was in his right hand, not taking his eyes off of the paper.

Janae looked over at him as she was packing her duffle bag. “What do you mean by that, Taylor?” she asked. She was not in the mood for vagueness. She was on the last day of her period, and she hadn’t been getting much sleep due to the all week Holiday Extravangaza that her company was putting on. She was tired and they had been getting into little arguments for the past two weeks. Looks like this was going to be the start of another one.

“I mean, I can’t believe that Brandon is going to introduce her to Randy and Penny,” Taylor stated shaking his head.

“I guess he thought it was time. What do you mean you can’t believe it?” Janae asked.

“Randolph and Penelope Lanero are…Randolph is okay, but Penny is an absolute bitch and once she sees Danielle, it’s gonna be some shit,” Taylor stated.

“Why would she start something if it was her idea to invite Danielle in the first place? She knows that Danielle is black, so maybe you’re wrong,” Janae stated.

“Maybe I’m not. Baby girl, that woman is all about image. She’s been trying to set Brandon up with blonde, perky, little, blue blood debutantes ever since he turned 16. Brandon would date them, get bored and dump them. She would fix him right back up, until he told her to back off a few years ago. I feel sorry for Danielle. She doesn’t know what she’s going into,” Taylor said.

“Brandon wouldn’t just do that, so it must be okay. Maybe I can ask him about it and…,” Janae said.

“No, it’s not our business, Nay. Stay out of it,” Taylor said in a commanding tone.

“Excuse me. I know you’re not trying to dictate what I should and shouldn’t do,” Janae said as she narrowed her eyes at Taylor. Taylor looked at her and realized that he may get punched in the face, so he decided to change the tone of his voice.

“I’m just saying, Nay…it’s their business,” he said.

“But that’s my best friend,” Janae replied placing her hand on one hip and shifting her weight to the right.

“I understand that, but Danielle is a big girl. I’m sure Brandon told her to stay on her toes…she’s going to have to. Just stay out of it. It really doesn’t concern you,” Taylor said.

“Why are you being so negative about this?” Janae asked, her fingernails cutting into the palm of her hand.

“I’m not being negative…just realistic,” Taylor stated.

“Isn’t it possible that his mother’s intentions are good and maybe, just maybe she’s changed?” Janae asked.

Taylor laughed and shook his head. “Unless Penelope’s had an out of body experience, the notion of her changing is pretty far fetched. You gotta stop being so naïve, baby girl,” he replied.

Janae was getting more angry by the minute. “I’m not naïve. I just believe that people can change…if they really want to, they can.”

“Baby, I’m just trying to be real with you. Penelope Lanero is not going to be thrilled when she sees Danielle and her brown skin walking into her house, no matter what she says. Her nose has always been so far up in the air, I’m surprised her neck isn’t crooked. That lady is all about bloodlines and old money…she hates the nouveau riche and…I’m just tellin’ you that I feel for Danielle because she ain’t gonna receive a warm welcome from Penelope…of this, I’m sure,” Taylor said.

“You don’t know everything, Taylor and on that note, I’m going to leave. I have a late rehearsal, so I’m just gonna go home. I’ll see you,” Janae said as she hurriedly walked out of Taylor’s house. Taylor threw the paper down. Shit, what just happened, he asked himself.
********************************************************
The next evening, Janae walked into her apartment starving and sleepy. She had some leftovers still in the fridge and all she wanted was to take a hot shower, eat and go to sleep. It was weird not speaking to Taylor or talking to him, but she was pissed off at him. She walked into her apartment and saw Taylor sitting on her sofa. She looked on her counter and saw a huge bouquet of pink tulips. She smiled as she took off her bag and her coat.

“Hey baby girl,” he whispered, as he looked her over. Janae looked at that gorgeous face of his and realized how much she missed him…even if it was only three days.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” Janae asked.

“I missed you. Got tired of trying to be the one who holds out. I’ve been hugging your pillow for the last couple of days. Kept missing the cute way you stretch when you wake up…the way you hop up and down on your toes while you’re brushing your teeth like it helps get your teeth cleaner. I just missed you. I’m sorry for the dumb shit that came out of my mouth. She’s your best friend. You know her better than me and I should have just kept my mouth closed,” Taylor replied as Janae walked over to the sofa. Janae was going to sit down next to him, but Taylor wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. Janae looked down into those mesmerizing hazel eyes of his and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry for getting so pissy, but you had a point. It wasn’t my business and I know Brandon wouldn’t let anything happen to her. Hell, Danielle won’t let anything happen, so…I guess we’re even,” she said as she leaned her forehead against his.

“Good. Can I get a kiss now?” Taylor asked as Janae grinned.

“What took you so long?” Janae asked as his hands framed her face with a grin, his lips falling on hers. Taylor’s tongue ran sensually along Janae’s as he kissed her slowly and deeply. When Janae felt him suck on her tongue, then pull her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking gently on it, she moaned deeply while Taylor growled. When he had his fill of her lips, his lips began to kiss along her neck. Janae’s fingers wound in his dark, silky hair and moaned.

“That feels so good…but you have to stop,” Janae whispered.

“The only thing I have to do is love you and kiss you and fuck you until you’re walking funny,” Taylor whispered as his tongue licked the side of her neck. Janae groaned.

“You say the dirtiest things,” Janae whispered.

“I’m horny, baby. Of course I’m sayin’ that shit. You have no idea how much I want you right now,” Taylor whispered as he continued to kiss her neck.

Janae wanted him too, but she didn't say it. She just moaned as his sexy lips moved along her skin. “Ummm...I need to take a shower. I’m sweaty,” Janae whispered.

Taylor smiled against her neck as he kissed it, his lips capturing her earlobe, slowly sucking on it. “And I’m really good with a loofah, but you know that already, don’t you sweetheart?”

Janae loved the way his lips felt on her. “You sure are, but I really, really have to take a shower, Tay. You know what you usually do when we get in?”

Taylor’s lips kissed to the other side of her neck as he chuckled, then ran his tongue along the end of her earlobe. “Yeah…I fuck your brains out.”

Janae bit her lip, feeling the moisture pool in the vee of her legs. “Yeah, and I have to wait for the water to get hot to get clean and I…well…I’m tired and…we can…but it has to…ummm,” she stated as she felt Taylor stand up and pick her up, his lips still on her neck and ear.

“Don’t worry about it, baby. I’ll take good care of you. I’ll make sure you’re squeaky clean,” he replied as he kissed her once more, walking towards the bathroom.

“I’ve heard that shit before…and it takes up to an hour to get clean,” Janae replied, getting more turned on by the minute. Taylor slowly put her down and his hands went to her sweater to take off and throw across the bathroom.

“You know you like it,” Taylor whispered as he kissed her lips, then her neck as he undressed her.

“Yeah, I do,” Janae whispered as Taylor pulled her pants down off her legs with her panties, kissing her legs along the way.

********************************************************
“Damn…nice digs,” Danielle replied to Brandon as she looked around the luxurious Upper East Side penthouse, sipping apple cider.

“Yeah, well it’s not mine…it’s for Randall and Penelope. Hey, are you alright?” Brandon asked. He saw the way his mother looked at Danielle and he didn’t like it.

“I’ve dealt with worst. When the shit really hits the fan, you’ll know. But, I like your little brother, your dad and your sister. She’s cool,” Danielle said of Brandon’s older sister Dabny.

“Yeah, Dab’s something. My dad and Perrin…well, you’re hot. Of course they like you,” Brandon said as he took the cider out of her hand and softly ran his hand along her right cheek. Danielle laughed as she looked up into his eyes and smiled.

“You really know how to make a girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside,” Danielle whispered as his head leaned down. Her head leaned forward to meet his lips.

“And wet and slippery and hot…let’s not forget those,” he whispered as his head inched down, a smile on his lips.

“Those are the most important,” Danielle whispered before she got lost in the softness of Brandon’s lips. His hands softly cradled her face as they kissed and he pulled apart to say, “so sweet,” as his lips reclaimed hers and that’s when they heard someone clearing their throat. It was Penelope Lanero and right behind her was Dabny and Perrin with smiles on their faces.

Brandon slowly pulled away from Danielle’s lips and Danielle used her thumb to lightly remove her lipgloss from his lips. Brandon looked over at his mother.

“Yes, mother?” he asked.

“Dinner is ready,” she said with a tight smile on her lips. Danielle licked her lips as Brandon picked up her hand, intertwined it with his much larger one and walked into the dining room.

Brandon leaned over and whispered, “Welcome to the Lion’s Den, Dani. You think you can handle it?”

“No doubt. My name is Danielle, remember...female version of Daniel. This should be a cake walk,” she said with a grin as they made their way into the room.

*********************************************************

Brandon didn’t know how much more he could take. His mother started out being nice, falsely of course, and for the last fifteen minutes, she’s been acting like a stuck-up bitch, grilling Danielle, who was answering her and handling her own at every turn. He was proud of her and the wink that he received from Dabny and the smile from Perrin helped a lot.

Danielle knew what this hoity toity woman was about. She was insinuating and being a racist bitch, but Danielle knew how to handle her. Anything she said, Danielle answered back respectfully, but honestly. Then, when she began to talk about Hurricane Katrina, Danielle lost it.

“So, you’re from Louisiana, Danielle?” Penelope asked.

Danielle responded. “Yes.”

“I take it that you were one of those Katrina victims,” she said with such disdain that Danielle wanted to scream.

“No, I wasn’t, but half my family is from New Orleans…they lost everything. It was terrible,” Danielle said.

“I know. I went down for about three months to volunteer and it looked like a bomb went off. The devastation…,” Dabny began but her mother sighed.

“Oh, it wasn’t that bad. Most of those people need to be glad Katrina got them out of the projects. And the ones that didn’t live in the projects had insurance. They blew this whole thing out of proportion, if you ask me,” Penelope replied.

Dabny said, “You’ve got to be kidding me, mother? You haven’t been there…I was there. It was horrible…it still is. New Orleans East and the Ninth Ward, particularly the lower ninth ward, looks like a third world country. The government still hasn’t done as much as they should have.”

“Yeah, well…I still don’t see why you left for several months to go down there. Those people only wanted a handout and…”, Penelope began, but was disrupted by her husband.

“Penelope, that’s enough,” he said.

“Excuse me…those people?” Danielle asked angrily. Brandon stared at his mother, laughed.

“That’s it. I knew it was too good to be true. You’re truly a piece of work, Penny,” Brandon stated as he took Danielle’s hand and held it.

“Mother, I can’t believe you,” Perrin replied.

“Oh, I can’t believe you…all three of you. All your life you’ve had the best schools, clothes…,”

“Nannies,” Dabny replied. Penelope narrowed her eyes at Dabny as she continued to speak.

“You’ve been afforded every privilege, every luxury and Perrin drops out of law school in his second year to start a band. Brandon doesn’t even work for the company and after all the eligible young women I introduce him to, he comes here with this…this girl. I know how they are…she’s nothing but a little gold digger. She wants you for your money…,”

“Don’t talk about her like that, mother,” Brandon said stressing mother as he looked angrily at his mother.

“Penelope…THAT’S ENOUGH! Apologize to Danielle,” Randolph exclaimed.

“I will not. She’s only after Brandon because she knows how much he stands to inherit…,” Penelope replied.

“Someone has selective memory. Isn’t that the reason you married daddy or is granny lying?” Dabny asked.

“I’m just stating the truth and my family had it’s own money Dabny,” Penelope stated.

“Not from what I remember…granddaddy was flat broke and that’s when you trapped daddy with me…that’s the story that I was told,” Dabny said drinking from her wine glass with a grin as she winked at Danielle. Perrin and Brandon smiled at her.

“Dabny…enough,” Randolph stated.

“She does everything she can to hurt me. She lives like a gypsy, traipsing all over the country with a law degree from Stanford that she uses at that Legal Aid office. She won’t settle down or bring any young, eligible men here to at least show that's she's interested in settling down…,” Penelope said while Perrin began coughing.

Dabny smiled at her mother. “Mother…I’ve been licking girls since I was 14 years old…I’m so not into the sausage. Danielle, you’ve got me to thank for Brandon’s tongue action. I taught him and Perrin how to lick …”

“…Dabny Juliana Lanero, we don’t want to hear that,” her father said.

“Okay, daddy. I just wanted mother to know that I’m never bringing a guy home because I’m a HUGE LESBIAN with a girlfriend at home…she knows who Tammy is,” Dabny said as Danielle, Perrin and Brandon laughed.

“See what this girl has started…their kind always starts trouble…,” Penelope said.

“That’s it. We’re out of here. It’s been real family. Come on sweetheart, let’s go.,” Brandon stated as they stood up to leave. Brandon pulled out her chair, placing her hand in his.

Danielle was fuming, but she kept her anger in check. “Perrin, Dabny, Mr. Lanero…it was a pleasure. Mrs. Lanero…I wasn’t disappointed. You were just what I assumed when you first looked at me without giving me a chance…a judgmental, racist bitch. Merry Christmas, everyone,” She said as she began to walk out with Brandon with an open mouthed Penelope. Brandon just squeezed her hand.

Dabny began to laugh along with Perrin. “Way to go Danielle. B, you got a keeper. Call me so you two can have dinner with Tam and I.”

“I will. Love you, Dab…you too Perry. Bye Dad. Mother…I knew it. You never dissapoint,” Brandon replied as he walked out of the penthouse with Danielle.

Dabny smiled as Perrin asked with a grin, “Peas anyone?”

*********************************************************

Danielle and Brandon ended up at Tavin and Cameron’s home for Christmas dinner with the Caldwell family. Later that evening, as Danielle was getting out of the shower, Brandon walked in as she dressed for the night. Danielle sat on the edge of the bed after she finished dressing. He watched her pick up her scented Jasmine vanilla lotion and rub the white mixture into her arms. Brandon stood in the doorway in a faded green t-shirt and grey jogging pants.

“Hey gorgeous,” he replied from the doorway. Danielle looked up at him and grinned.

“Hey yourself. Everything locked up?” Danielle asked as she yawned.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“That jambalaya that Tav cooked was sooo good. I was so glad that they had a little for me to bring back,” Danielle replied. Brandon walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. He took the lotion from her and squirted some into his hands. He began to rub the lotion between his large hands, then he slowly rubbed it onto her right leg. Danielle’s arms were behind her as she watched him gently moisturize her leg.

Brandon looked up at her as he rubbed the lotion into her calf. “Yeah. Sweetheart…I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to let you walk into that. I knew it was too good to be true. Her calling me and telling me that she wanted to meet you and my father telling me how she wanted to mend fences with me. Great way to start, Penny.”

Danielle ran her fingers through his dark hair as his hands worked their way to her thighs. “Brandon, I knew what your mother was about the moment I stepped foot into that house. I’ve dealt with people like that before.”

“Yeah, but it doesn’t make it right. You shouldn’t have to deal with that crap. You know I don’t believe that gold digger shit, don't you?” he asked as he looked up at her.

Danielle sighed as the wonderful feeling of his hands on her skin calmed her. “I know, but it just makes me wonder…you can have anyone…”

Brandon interrupted her as he placed more lotion in between his hands, rubbed them together and began to rub her left leg, staring into her eyes. The soft, silkiness of her sexy legs were making him hard. But he couldn’t think about that now. He had to reassure her that she was all he wanted. “Don’t do that, Danielle. I have who I want and that’s you. Don’t ever second guess that, baby.”

Danielle sighed as his hands went from her left calf to her left thigh. “It’s just that…she made me seem like I was small…insignificant.”

Brandon looked away from her and shrugged his shoulders. “You only had to deal with it for a few hours…I’ve had to deal with it since birth. I won’t subject you to her again… I promise.”

Danielle smiled. “Good.”

“Besides…a judgmental, racist bitch has no place in our world, right?” Brandon asked as he laughed. Danielle smiled.

“I just call ‘em like I see ‘em,” Danielle said as Brandon finished massaging her legs. Danielle eased back on the bed as Brandon crawled to her and settled between her legs.

“I loved it. The look on her face was priceless. I wish I had a camera,” Brandon said as he kissed her lightly on the lips, simultaneously pulling her white cotton bikinis down her legs. He kissed her legs as he pulled her Las Vegas night shirt up. Danielle helped him and threw it off her body, her hands pulling his t-shirt off.

“I know…me too. Brandon…stop apologizing. You’re not responsible for the stupid shit that comes out of your mother’s mouth. It’s over. Can we just enjoy the rest of our Christmas?” Danielle asked staring at Brandon’s tanned, muscled, gorgeous body.

"Whatever you want, sexy," he whispered as he stared down into her eyes and smiled as his head lowered to pull her right nipple into his mouth.

"You are so beautiful, Danielle," he whispered as Danielle’s back arched, awaiting Brandon's full thrust inside of her.

“Umm, baby,” she whispered. He felt so good, she thought. When they came together, nothing else existed to her. She got lost in the man.

“You always feel so good, Dani,” he whispered as her inner, wet, hot walls snuggled his penis. Danielle moaned as her fingers clawed into his back and her legs wrapped around his waist. Brandon stopped sucking her nipple and nipped her lips with his as he moved slowly inside of her, loving the moans that escaped her lips. Brandon stared into her eyes as he thrusted his hardened length inside of her.

“Damn...I love you so much, Danielle. Merry Christmas, baby,” he whispered, moving surely, but slowly inside of her tightness, reveling in the wetness and warmth of her.

“Merry Christmas to you too…umm, you know I love you, Brandon,” she whispered, her back arching after Brandon hit her spot.

“I know, sweetheart…I know,” he whispered.

"Keep moving just like that, baby," she whispered.

"You don't want me to go faster, baby...harder?" he asked as he stroked steadily inside of her, looking into her eyes.

"Not yet, Brandon. Just keep it right there...right there...pleasseee," she moaned.

"I will, baby...just for you," he whispered as they continued to make love through the rest of the holiday night.

Chapter 16 by Chaynetv
Chapter 16

Everything was going well for the next two months with everyone, then the shit began to hit the fan. It all began with the information that Janae overheard as she walked into Taylor's apartment.

It all started after Valentine’s Day when Janae decided to surprise Taylor for a little afternoon delight. He had been working at home for most of the week and she wanted to make his day…and hers too. Janae slipped into the house, carefully closing the door when she realized Taylor’s office door was closed. Why would his door be closed, she thought as she slowly walked to the door. She heard Cameron, Logan and Taylor’s voice.

“Well, I found out from Donovan that he’s been gambling through some guys who do work for his family. From what I understand, he owes them about $500,000 and he can’t pay it. All the money that he got from the sales of the dealerships, he’s spent,” Cameron stated.

“I can’t believe he actually sold his shares,” Taylor said.

“Believe it. The best way to get to people who have money is to take it away,” Cameron said.

“So, he’s officially broke?” Taylor asked.

“Yep…and he has the mob on his ass,” Cameron stated.

“And both Bromwell dealerships belong to Janae…it’s all legal, all in black and white,” Logan stated. Janae took a deep breath, then opened the door and swallowed.

“What did he just say?” Janae asked as Logan and Cameron looked at her, then Taylor.

“Hey baby…what are you…,” Taylor began to ask but Janae put up a finger.

“Don’t ‘hey baby’ me, Taylor! What the hell did he say…my dad…the dealerships…what?!” Janae yelled.

“Babygirl, why don’t you go outside and wait for me and I’ll explain…,” Taylor said as he slowly walked over to her and pulled her hands in his. Janae pulled them away and stood ramrod straight.

“Oh shit…I know what happens next. I know this all too well. Tavin does it all the time and it’s nothin’ nice,” Cameron whispered to Logan. Janae's right hand went on her hip, all of her weight shifted to the right and her left hand went in the air, with one finger sticking up.

“Oh, hell no. You ain’t playin’ me like I’m some delicate airhead that needs you to sit me down, take your time and break it down easy. Fuck that! I’m a grown ass woman, Taylor. Give it to me straight. I want you tell me exactly what you did…right now!” Janae yelled as Logan and Cameron looked at Taylor.

“We bought your father out of his dealerships…he no longer owns them…you do,” Taylor replied.

Janae shook her head and walked out of the office with the three Caldwell brothers following far behind her.

“So that’s what your special project was? Why didn’t you tell me?” Janae asked in a shaky voice.

“I was going to tell you everything…when the time was right,” Taylor said, placing both his hands in his khaki slacks pockets.

Janae just stared at him, shaking her head. “When the time was right, huh? Hold that thought.” Janae said as she whipped her cell phone out.

“Oh shit…you know who she’s calling, don’t you?” Taylor asked to Cameron as he walked over to her to try and take the phone from her. Janae gave him a sneer so evil that he was actually afraid.

“Doodles…don’t call your sister,” Cameron said but Janae put her hand up to him.

“Tavy? Hey! Are you busy? I really need you. No, I’m not okay. You need to get to Taylor’s place right now…yeah, your husband and your brother-in-laws have been being sneaky, lying and scheming. I can’t tell you any of this over the phone. Okay. I love you, too. Bye,” Janae said as she closed her phone and rolled her neck at Cameron.

“I know she didn’t know about this. You’re gonna get it too,” Janae replied as Cameron sighed.

Taylor walked over to Janae and pulled her hands into his. His hazel eyes locked onto hers, his head bent so that he could concentrate on her face. “Janae, I know you’re pissed right now, but I did what I had to. I did this for you and for Tav. I enlisted Cameron and Logan to help, but it was my idea. I couldn’t let him get away with what he did, baby girl. I just couldn’t. Nay, say something.”

Janae slowly pulled away and whispered, “I’m going to use the bathroom, and wait for Tavy in your room. I need a minute,” she replied as she walked away. Taylor looked after her and ran his hand twice through his hair.

“Got damn it! I didn’t mean for her to find out this way,” Taylor said. Logan pat him on the shoulder.

“She was going to find out eventually, lil’ brother. When you get a chance to really talk to her about it, maybe she’ll get why you did it. I know I do. I wish we could have done some bodily harm to that fucker, but when he doesn’t pay off those debts, he probably won’t be breathing long,” Logan replied as Taylor nodded and looked in the direction of where Janae went.

“I did it for her…and for Tav. He should be in jail for what he did and their, and I say this loosely, “mother” deserves an ass whippin’ of massive proportions. Nobody fucks with my family and gets away with it. I just wanted a little justice for my baby and my sis,” Taylor said as he sighed.

“We know. Do I look angry to you? I’m happy as hell that that bastard and that bitch of a wife of his are broke. Just…don’t be too hard on yourself. You did the right thing,” Cameron replied.

They all nodded and waited for Tavin to arrive. Janae walked out of the bedroom when she heard the doorbell ring, trying to keep herself together. Tavin walked in the apartment, and placed her jacket and purse on the foyer table. She ran a hand through her windswept, chin length dark brown hair and put her hands on her hips. She looked around at the three Caldwell men and knew something serious was going on. Janae walked over to her and threw her arms around her neck.

“Hey you guys, what’s up? Doodles…hey sweetie. I came as soon as I could,” Tavin said, hugging her little sister back.

“I’m so glad you’re here, Tavy,” Janae replied as Tavin stroked her back for a few seconds, then pulled her away to look into her eyes.

“I’m here…I’m always here for you, you know that, but I need to know what’s going on. Tell me,” Tavin said as Janae looked over at them.

“Why don’t you ask the three musketeers what’s going on?” Janae asked as Taylor sighed.

Tavin focused her attention on Cameron, Logan and Taylor, then she spoke. “Alright, out with it. What happened? What did you do…Taylor…Cameron…Logan? Who’s ass am I going to have the pleasure of kicking first?” Tavin asked, her eyes narrowing at the three brothers.

“Tav…you and Doodles need to sit down,” Logan replied.

“Yeah, because you’re going to need the time that it takes for her to get up and beat yalls asses to get a head start to get away,” Janae replied as she and Tavin sat next to each other on the sofa.

“Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Now!!” Tavin exclaimed as Taylor and Cameron told her what they did and how Lawrence and Delia Bromwell were now paupers. Tavin pulled away from Janae and stood up and paced while she processed the information that she just received. Several minutes passed, then Tavin looked over at her brother-in-laws, then her gorgeous husband and said, “All I want to know is…Why didn’t you let me in on it?”

“We didn’t want to get you involved, Lovely,” Cameron replied.

“Tav…you would have wanted to be a part of this mess?” Janae asked shockingly. She knew her sister was strong, but she had a good heart and she figured this would affect her the same way, but she was wrong.

“You damn right I would have. First of all, I could give two fucks about your father and our mother. Second, do you have any idea what I went through…what they did to me, what they took from me…what they did to you?! I’m sure you remember all the counseling sessions and sleepless, tear filled nights that you had, Doodles, because I sure as hell do. Third, I don’t need their money…I don’t want their money. But you deserve it and if this is the way they get their come-uppance than I say Woo-fuckin’-hoo! It’s about damn time they get a little of what they dished out,” Tavin replied animatedly as Cameron stared at his wife. Tavin caught his eye and nodded, telling him without saying anything that she wasn’t angry and she loved him. Cameron nodded back, displaying his love for her in his eyes.

“But Tav, two wrongs don’t make a right,” Janae said.

“No, they don’t. But they damn sure feel good,” Tavin said as Cameron, Taylor and Logan watched the rebuttal that was occurring between Janae and Tavin.

“Tavin, me owning those dealerships can’t give us back our innocence, our childhoods,” Janae replied.

“No, but it gives me a sense of redemption. Justification. Satisfaction. Just knowing that Delia and Lawrence Bromwell don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of makes me feel…I don’t know…avenged,” Tavin replied.

“Tavin…you know this isn’t right!” Janae exclaimed. Tavin took in a deep breath and looked at her younger sister. She wasn’t afraid to speak out about her abuse anymore and besides, this was her family…they knew. It was okay to say what she was about to say.

“Being raped at 16 over and over in my bedroom wasn’t right. Being called a lying little slut wasn’t right. Being told that it was my fault because of the way I looked wasn’t right. Being exiled to live with another family because my mother didn’t want me around to temp her pervert of a fucking husband wasn’t right. Being told by my mother that she couldn’t leave said pervert, and that my situation with her husband was going to “mess up” her good thing wasn’t right. Being told that sometimes women have to endure things that we don’t want to, to get what we want wasn’t right. Being stripped of my self-esteem and self-worth wasn’t right. Not being able to be a real sister to you and watch you grow up wasn’t right. Giving a 15 old girl to her 26 year old sister to raise because she couldn’t lose her husband and her lifestyle wasn’t fuckin’ right, Doodles! Right now, I know that I’m not supposed to be excited about this and be glad for vengeance, but I am! I have every right to be! And so do you! Take the money…sell those dealerships for a buck for all I care. Take the money and open your studio. Take it and give it to some of those “rumored” girls that we know your father molested…it won’t take away the pain of what he did, but it could help in some kind of way. Janae Aleese Bromwell, Taylor did this because HE LOVES YOU! Cameron and Logan were in on it because they LOVE US! Do you know that my husband wanted to go back home and beat the living shit out of your daddy, but I stopped him. I didn’t want my man in jail for murder and it wasn’t worth it at the time, but this…this was genius…no violence, nothing illegal…just stripping them of what they love the most…their money. Little sis, I have never lied to you and I won’t lie to you now…I’m glad they did it. I can’t make you think that this is a good thing, but I can say that whatever happens to your father and my mother…they deserve it. And I won’t feel sorry about that. I refuse to. My days of feeling sorry for myself because of Delia and Lawrence Bromwell are long past gone. So, you do what you want, but before you crucify Taylor and ‘nem, you need to realize that this was done from love…something that our mother and your father never did for either one of us and that’s all I have to say. Baby, can we go?” Tavin asked as Cameron walked over to her and pulled her in his arms.

“Yeah. Doodles…we didn’t mean to make you mad but…maybe you’ll understand why we did it. T…call me later,” Cameron said as Taylor walked over and dapped his brother’s hand. Tavin stared at Taylor and said, “You…come here.”

“You’re not going to hit me, are you Tav?” Taylor asked as Tavin smiled lightly and pulled him into a tight hug.

“I’m never going to forget this, you hear? Thank you,” Tavin whispered as tears ran down her face.

“No need, sis. I don’t let people get away with hurting my fam…that’s just how it is,” Taylor said as he hugged her back. Cameron looked at his little brother and nodded his head. Tavin and Taylor let go of their hold on each other and smiled. Janae just looked at her sister.

“I love you, Doodles…I know we disagree on this, but just think about what I said. Come on babe, let’s go,” Tavin said as she pulled Cameron out of the door. Logan left with them and left Janae on the sofa, staring into space. Taylor knelt in front and lightly placed his hands on her knees. He put his hand under her chin until she was looking him directly into the eyes. He knew she was thinking about everything that her sister said and she needed time to process.

Taylor began to speak. “I knew if I told you what I wanted to do you would have stopped me and I had to do this.”

“You damn right I would have stopped you! Why would you think that I would have wanted their money?” Janae asked.

“It’s not about you wanting the money or needing it. It was about taking it away from them so they could suffer just a little bit…the way that you and Tav did. It was about taking their precious dollars because they pissed all over you two,” Taylor said.

“But, I’ve had counseling and I’m living my life. I didn’t care anymore…,” Janae began, but Taylor cut her off.

“That’s bullshit, babygirl and you know it. You still have nightmares and you cry out no and stop and why in your sleep. You still cry in your sleep sometimes. When your mother calls you, you go into this funk that takes you a day or so to get out of. Don’t tell me that what they did still doesn’t affect you! I know it does…I’m here with you to see it!” Taylor exclaimed.

“But Taylor, you should have discussed this with me,” Janae said softly.

“No I shouldn’t have. You believe in the goodness of people and people changing and I love that about you. But, some people don’t change…some people just ain’t good and some people deserve to get got…if you think about it, you know this couldn’t have happened to a more deserving couple,” Taylor said as Janae sighed, thinking about how angry she was when she first heard about what Taylor did, but minutes later, she did feel some satisfaction at the fact that her parents got what was coming to them. She didn’t say anything at this time. She just listened to Taylor speak.

“Baby, I’ve read about abuse in the newspapers and I’ve seen the stories on TV and I know people do shitty things to their own family, but I never thought I would have encountered it with you and Tav. I mean, your parents just threw you away. They threw YOU and Tav away. They hurt you! You and your sister came into our family and made it happier, stronger. You’re some of the strongest, sweetest women I know and I couldn’t fathom someone doing what they did and just getting away with it. I just couldn’t let them think that this was over…they had everything that they wanted while you and Tav were going through hell. I couldn’t let that slide…I wouldn’t let that slide. Why? Because you didn’t deserve that and I love you. So, if you’re pissed…be pissed. But I’m not changing a thing…I would do it again. For you…I would do anything. And that’s all I have to say about it,” Taylor said as Janae held her head back and sighed. Taylor was stubborn as hell and when he made up his mind, no one could stop him. She sat in silence for several minutes, just thinking about what he did and it did make her feel a little happy that they didn’t have anything. She knew she shouldn’t feel that way, but Taylor hit a nerve when he said she wasn’t completely over what happened. She would never be completed over the feeling of being molested and discarded, but she put on a brave face. The fact that he would do this just to give her a little of herself back made her love him all the more.

Janae stared into Taylor’s eyes and said, “What you did must have cost a lot of money? Why don’t you keep the dealerships and sell them to get your money back?”

Taylor sighed as he took both of her hands in his and looked up into her pretty face. “Baby…don’t worry about what it cost…I have money. I didn’t do this to make a profit for me…I did this for you. You do understand that right? It was hard listening to what happened to you and Tav and once I got to think about it, it was just wrong that you two had to go through that. It was wrong that these people that are your parents did that to you and that they were just walking around footloose and fancy free without a care in the world. It’s wasn’t right and this was something I knew that I could do to cause them a fraction of the pain that they caused you and Tav, so…I did it and I’m not sorry for it. You mess with the people that I love and you get dealt with. It’s as simple as that and I’m not apologizing for it either. I’m not going to say I’m sorry for getting back at them…they deserve far worse,” Taylor said as his fingers ran circles over her soft, warm hands.

Janae sighed as she turned her head and processed everything. There was silence for several minutes and then she looked into Taylor’s hazel eyes. Taylor wasn’t malicious or evil…he did this for her…for Tav. Janae finally let everything sink in and tears began to run down her face. Damn…he really did love her.

“I just can’t believe you would do this for me…for my sister,” Janae whispered as Taylor gently wiped a few tears away from her face with his fingers.

“You should know by now that I do what I can for the people I love…that’s Tav and you. You know that I love you more than anything in this world, don’t you?” Taylor asked as he smiled softly at her, one of his hands running through her hair.

“Yeah…I do. What should I do with those things?” Janae asked.

“Anything you want. They’re yours. I can help you do whatever you want to do with them, baby. Just say the word. But, um, before we get into all of that, there is one thing that I really want you to do for me,” Taylor stated.

Janae smiled. “What’s that?”

“Keep loving me and making me the happiest dude on the planet,” Taylor said still looking into her eyes as Janae laughed.

“You got that…always,” Janae said softly.

“So that means I got you…always…forever?” Taylor asked.

“Yes,” Janae whispered.

“Okay. Well, since you said that and you mean it, here,” Taylor said and Janae looked and her eyes caught onto the most beautiful diamond ring she had ever seen. Platinum, princess cut, 5 carats with diamond baguettes on the side…perfect, she thought.

“Whoa,” Janae said staring at it. Taylor grinned as he slid it onto her ring finger.

“When did you…how long have you…what made you?” Janae asked, but Taylor put a finger to her lips and continued to smile at her.

“I’ve been thinking about this for awhile and I bought it months ago, but the time never seemed right and I was going to do it big…close down Giselle’s for the night, wine you and dine you, make it something memorable. But, something just kept telling me to just do it and I decided to do it now. I know I’m not perfect and I know I piss you off at times and I’m a little too mouthy for my own good, and my job is demanding as shit, but I love you…only you. My heart belongs to you, babygirl…there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do for you, but I want you to do this for me. I want you to be my wife, Janae. Will you marry me, baby?” Taylor asked, not realizing how fast his heart was beating or how short his breath was coming. He can’t believe he just did that! And he wasn’t scared or unsure…he just wanted her.

Janae looked at her finger, the ring shining in all its splendor and then at Taylor. He was so beautiful, she thought as she took in a deep breath. She loved this man from the moment she laid eyes on him. Of course she was going to say yes. Janae placed her hands on his face and kissed him softly on the lips, then whispered, “Yes…I would love to marry you, Taylor Antonio Caldwell. Yes!”

Taylor let out a sigh of relief and wrapped his arms around Janae’s waist and placed his lips softly against hers. Janae’s hands caught in the hair on the nape of his neck and kissed him back.

“You’re not going to be sorry, baby…I promise,” he whispered between kisses looking into her eyes. Janae pulled his bottom lip gently between hers, then released it, making him groan as she lightly nibbled on his lips.

“I know I won’t. I mean, since I didn’t get the big whoopla of you asking me, I do get the big wedding with the beautiful dress and the hundreds of people, right?” Janae asked as Taylor’s tongue stroked hers. He let out a low chuckle and looked into her eyes.

“You can have whatever you want…just keep kissing me and tell me that you love me,” Taylor whispered as Janae stroked her tongue against his, smiling the entire time.

“I love you,” Janae whispered. Taylor stood up, not breaking the kiss, and picked her up. Janae wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

“I love you, too…and I want you. I want you so bad, baby,” he whispered as he walked to his room, but Janae put her hands on either side of him and held onto the archway that led to his room.

“Then take me…right here…right now,” Janae said staring into his eyes and licking her lips as Taylor let her slide down his body with a groan.

“Oooh…right here…in the middle of the hall?” Taylor asked as he watched Janae take off her clothes.

“Yep,” Janae said as she unzipped her jeans and threw them, then her panties, then her bra and her long sleeved tee.

"You know I'm down for whatever...especially if it involves you with your fine ass and sex in obscure places? Shit...sign me up," he said with a grin, staring at her as she stripped out of her clothes.

“Damn…diamonds bring out the freaky in you, huh girl,” Taylor said slowly looked over her naked body and licked his lips. All he wanted to do was tear her up, he thought as his eyes hungrily raked over her. She was so beautiful, he thought as he pulled his t-shirt over his head as he unbuttoned his slacks, took off his belt and pulled his pants and his boxers down his legs and off.

Janae stood in the archway with her arms on either side of it with her legs spread open. Taylor growled. “No, not diamonds…just you. The way you love me does. So, are you gonna do the damn thing to me or what?”

Taylor let out a loud groan and pulled her to him. Janae held on to the wall as Taylor held them up and slowly sank her wet sex onto his hard length. They both let out loud moans at the intrusion and Janae worked herself up and down on Taylor while he held them up.

“Oh…so you’re gonna work me today, huh?” Taylor asked as he licked her neck and bit his lip as the inner muscles of her pussy tightened around his dick as she moved up and down. She felt so good…so wet…so right.

“For a little while…then I want you to take it from where I leave off. Is that alright with you?” Janae whispered as she looked down into his face. She loved to see how she affected him.

Taylor’s eyes closed as Janae worked her wet, tight sex on him. “Shit baby…whatever you want. Oh fuck me…it’s so good, Janae…so fuckin’good,” he whispered.

Janae’s head went back for a minute as she rotated her hips. He felt so hard and hot inside of her…so incredible. “I know it is…I know.” Janae worked her hips for a few more minutes on him and then he gripped her tighter to him and began to thrust up into her, stroking her to pleasure.

“Hold on baby,” he whispered as his strokes began to go deeper, harder and longer.

"Cum for me, baby...you know you want to," he whispered as he hit her spot extremely hard and Janae felt like she burst into flames as she came. She yelled out his name and her arms began to get weak. Taylor wasn’t through with her yet and he lowered her gently to the floor, pulled out of her and began to suck her clit and her pussy into his mouth. She was so wet and the taste of her…he needed to taste her.

“Oh my god!” Janae moaned as her hands went into his hair, scraping her fingers against his scalp through that gorgeous hair of his to keep his head where he was.

Taylor smiled, loving the way her fingers felt in his head and whispered as he ate her, “No, not God sweetheart…just Taylor.”

“Umm…please, Taylor, don’t stop,” Janae whispered as she tried to close her legs because the sensation was just too great.

“I won’t,” he whispered, His hands went to her thighs and he spread her legs wider, licking the seam of her twice, then sucking her into his mouth. Janae’s leg began to shake as she felt his tongue and mouth catch hold of her clit once more and she screamed, “I’m cumming…oh…shit!”

As she came, Taylor licked his lips and slipped back inside of her, growling at the way she sucked him in. He pulled her right breast into his mouth and sucked it hard the way she liked it as he moved inside of her.

Janae could only breathe and enjoy what Taylor was doing to her. His lips found hers and he kissed her as he stared into her eyes, breaking the kiss to say, “It’s going to always be like this, baby…always. You believe me?” he asked as he stroked harder into her.

Janae looked into his eyes as her muscles clenched around him once more, wrapping her leg tighter around him. “Yes…that feels so good…just don’t stop.”

Taylor grinned at her, kissed her, then stroked into her harder, deeper and faster. “I won’t, baby...I won't,” he whispered as his head went into the crook of her neck, kissing her softly along the side of her neck, not wanting the feeling to end.
Chapter 17 by Chaynetv
Chapter 17

A month later

“So, you’re not going to put us in extremely frou frou dresses that we can barely walk in, are you?” Ashley asked Janae.

“Or something we can’t ever wear again? Because I like to get a little bang for my buck…just ask Brandon,” Danielle asked as she, Ashley, and Janae had lunch one Saturday afternoon just having a little girl talk. They had been shopping all day looking for color schemes and ideas for Janae’s wedding. Danielle had never seen Janae so happy and she was so glad to see her friend that way as they ate pizza at Fugaro’s.

“Oooh…you’re nasty,” Ashley replied.

“Yeah, but that’s nothing new. So, what do you say, girlie? Am I gonna have to walk down the aisle looking like something off of a parade float or what?” Danielle asked as she sipped her drink.

“No, I wouldn’t do that to yall. Don’t worry, I’m not going put you in teal or something like that,” Janae said with a grin.

“Good looking out, and by the way? I don’t want to look like a bottle of Pepto Bismol or the color of gangrine walking down the aisle either, so let’s make sure we don’t go there, shall we?” Danielle asked.

“I guess I can handle that. So, we’re thinking of next spring, but I don’t know when. Isn’t that cool?” Janae asked excitingly.

“Yes, it is. I’m so happy for you, honey,” Ashley replied.

“Umm humm…yeah…me too,” Danielle mumbled as she picked up her fourth slice of pizza.

“You’re pretty hungry, huh Dani?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah. I didn’t eat anything for breakfast and you two know how important breakfast is to me. When a chic doesn’t get a crossainwich, look out!” Danielle replied.

“Why didn’t you eat breakfast?” Janae asked.

Danielle chewed for a minute then winked devilishly at Janae. “Because I was eaten for breakfast.”

“Thanks for sharing that with us,” Ashley replied.

“You’re welcome. Besides, I can’t stop the boy from getting his nourishment,” Danielle replied smiling.

“Uh, uh, uh. Is that all you two do is bone?” Ashley asked.

Danielle tilted her head to the side to think about what Ashley just asked. “Yeah, pretty much. Come to think of it, I really didn’t eat much dinner, thus the reason I’m so hungry. Brandon kind of kept me up last night…if you know what I mean?” Danielle implied, raising her eyebrows up and smiling at her friends.

“We know, Dani…and I thought Ashley and Jamie were freaks,” Janae said about Jamie Simon, Ashley’s insanely gorgeous boyfriend.

“You’re one to talk, Janae. Do you remember what I heard when I called the other morning. Um Taylor stop I gotta answer the phone…hello…oh hey, girl (hang up the phone, baby) Yeah, uh huh,(hang up the phone, babygirl) ooh…uh huh, sure that’s cool. We can…oh…yeah we can do that and then…oh…oh…shiiiit and the next thing I know I hear you moaning shit, shit, shit, and all I hear is dial tone,” Danielle replied as Janae smiled.

“Well…my baby wanted some quality time with me…that’s all,” Janae said.

“And it sounded like he got it,” Danielle said smiling at her friend.

“Hell yes, he got it. It’s like he’s insatiable,” Janae replied as Ashley laughed.

“Bullshit! You two go at it like animals in the wild all the time and it’s not all Taylor’s fault,” Ashley replied.

“I didn’t mean to imply that it was all his fault, but seriously…every time he’s near me lately, all he wants to do is have sex. I don’t think I can keep up. I mean, the other night when we were at Scorpio’s, he followed me into the ladies restroom, locked the door and just tore me up,” Janae said.

“You liked it didn’t you?” Ashley asked.

“Oh yes! I’ve never really done it in a public place before and the way he looked at me when he went to town was priceless,” Janae said.

“So, Nay has a little freak in her?” Ashley asked.

“Get it straight…Nay’s got a lotta freak in her and her man likes it. Besides, it got me this and my fine ass man. But lately, I’ve had to turn him down because he’s been wearing me out so much. I don’t know what’s gotten into him?” Janae asked.

“It’s a primal thing,” Danielle replied.

“What are you talking about, Dani?” Janae asked.

“Oh, here we go. Her pseudo psychological bullshit. If you’re gonna do it, please don’t give us any of your vague analogy shit. We’re really not in the mood,” Ashley said with a grin as Danielle kissed her middle finger and showed it to her.

“Primal?” Janae asked.

“Yeah…it’s like he gave you the ring, he’s definitely staked his claim, you’re really his now, and now he’s truly trying to brand you. Oh and he’s also trying to knock you up…wants to plant his seed as many times as he can until it takes root, you know?” Danielle said as Ashley shook her head.

“I’m on the pill, Dani,” Janae said.

“Well we know that ain’t 100%…and he knows that. I’m telling you, Taylor wants a little Taylor running around,” Danielle said.

Janae smiled. “So do I. That wouldn’t be a bad thing, not at all,” Janae said with a smile, thinking about a little curly haired boy with large, hazel eyes that looked just like Taylor.

Ashley and Danielle shook their heads as they watched Janae sip her drink. “Well, let’s get through this wedding first before we start looking for baby names and buying Dr. Spock books,” Ashley replied as they all agreed then Danielle decided to move on to a new subject.

“I concur. Man, I wish I could see the look on that bitch’s Delia’s face when she finds out that they’re broke. You know she deserved what happened. Hell, if you ask me, she got off light,” Danielle replied as Ashley nodded in agreement.

“I absolutely agree. Have you decided what you’re going to do with the dealerships?” Ashley asked as she took a bite out of her sausage, chicken and peppers pizza slice.

“Yes. I don’t want them, so Taylor and Cameron are going to sell them for me. I’m going to use the money to open my own dance studio, maybe give some financial relief to some of the girls that Delia said that Lawrence molested. The rest, I’ll do a trust for my niece and nephew and save, I guess. I just don’t want to have anything more to do with it, you know what I mean?” Janae asked as her friends nodded in agreement.

“We feel you. You’ve dealt with all the crap concerning your, and I say this loosely, parents long enough. You just want to let go and move on and if anyone deserves to be happy, it’s you and your sister,” Ashley stated, smiling at her friend.

“Thanks Ash,” Janae replied back. There was a moment of silence until Danielle spoke.

“Still, I would love to see the look on that heffa’s face when she realizes that her coochie ain’t gonna be in Gucci no more,” Danielle replied as Janae and Ashley nodded in agreement and continued to eat.

*********************************************************
Returning home from a week long spa trip was delightful for Delia. She loved the pampering and attention that she received and was well rested and relaxed as she drove up to her home. Something odd occurred while she was gone. Lawrence hadn’t called her all week, which she was glad for and her credit cards were being declined left and right. She would have to discuss with Lawrence why her credit cards were declined the last few days of her trip. She knew that the dealerships weren’t doing that well, but that never happened to her. Luckily, she had a spare in her name for emergencies and that seaweed wrap and the male escort that she purchased were things that she had to have. As she pulled her gold Lexus into the driveway, she was shocked at what she saw.

Maybe a dozen or so federal agents were taking things out of her home and placing them into a moving truck. Delia hurriedly ran up to the door and walked inside.

An agent stopped her as she walked through the door. “Ma’am, I’m going to have ask you to stay outside.”

“But this is my house…why are you taking my things?” Delia asked, as she switched her white Chanel bag to her other arm.

“Are you Delia Bromwell?” the agent asked the pretty, older African-American woman.

“I’m not telling you anything until I see some identification,” Delia replied.

“No, I need to see yours. May I see your identification please?” Delia sighed as she dug into her bag and pulled out her license which was encased in a matching wallet. When the agent was satisfied, he pulled his ID from his back pocket. The wiry man with the brown hair and watery blue eyes flashed his ID to her and she looked at it. Agent Douglas Stanley. He looked like a damn Douglas, she thought as she looked away.

“Would you mind joining me in the dining room? There are few things you need to know,” he replied, going against proper protocol. He motioned to one other agent to come into the room and decided to disclose a few truths that he was sure she was not aware of. He led Delia into her dining room and sat across from her at the mahoghany dining table.

“I’m Agent Douglas Stanley and I guess you don’t know why we’re here, so I’ll tell you. First things first…do you know where your husband is?” he asked.

“No. When I left for my spa trip, he was at one of the dealerships. He hasn’t called me all week,” Delia stated honestly, which for her was a grand feat.

Agent Stanley inherently knew that the woman didn’t know where her husband was and that he hadn’t contacted her because they pulled his phone records. But, he had to ask. “Mrs. Bromwell your husband has been a very busy man, thus the reason for our visit. Your home and assets are being seized by the federal government due to your husband and some rather shady business dealings. He owes about $10 million dollars. I take it that you have no clue about the tax evasion and money laundering through his dealerships, do you?” Agent Stanley asked. Delia shook her head no and he shook his head knowingly.

“Of course you didn’t know. The wife never knows. She just spends the money…she doesn’t care where it comes from,” he replied.

“How dare you….,” she began but Agent Stanley interrupted her.

“Don’t feel embarrassed. I’ve been doing this for so long that I’ve heard every story in the book. I hope you had sense enough to put something away for a rainy day because this house, all your joint bank accounts, the cars that were in his name, the house in the Bahamas and Florida…,” Agent Stanley stated as Delia stared at him, totally bewildered.

“What house in the Bahamas and Florida?” Delia asked in a daze.

Agent Stanley sighed. Wives should have been more intelligent when they dealt with these rich guys, but the majority of them weren’t. As long as they were able to shop, they didn’t care about the particulars. These women needed to become more involved with their finances and stop letting their husbands take the reins. It was sad, but he saw it everyday. “There’s more. Seems he was doing a lot of gambling and was heavily involved with the Carlotti Crime family and owes them money. So, if we don’t find him before they do, he’s probably a dead man. And if we find him, he’s going to jail for a long, long time.” He stared at her face and continued to enlighten the bewildered Mrs. Lawrence Bromwell.

“Mrs. Bromwell were you aware that this house had a second mortgage? Your husband took one out seven years ago,” Agent Stanley replied.

“That son-of-a-bitch told me that the house was paid for. Bastard!” Delia exclaimed. How dare he lie to her and do this to her, she thought.

“And the dealerships…he sold those to Caldwell Industries months ago, so we couldn’t get to those. I take it you didn’t know that he did that either?” Agent Stanley inquired.

Delia clutched the pearls at her neck as her fingers flitted nervously against them. He sold the dealerships to Caldwell Industries…Caldwell Industries…Tavin and Janae’s Caldwell’s? No, it couldn’t be! What the hell?!

"Caldwell Industries? My daughter is married to one of them and the other is dating one? Are you sure you got that right?" Delia asked.

"Yes ma'am. Boy, your husband did a doozy on you, Mrs. Bromwell. I'm sorry," Agent Stanley replied.

“You're sorry! How do you think I feel?! Everything I have is no more and you're sorry?!"

"Hey, I'm not the one you should be yelling at, but you have no clue where he is so you can't can you?" Agent Stanley asked.

Delia narrowed her eyes at the man. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Hey, what about my cars? Can I take one of them?” Delia asked pleadingly.

Agent Stanley sighed. He knew the Lexus was 6 years old and was in her name. But the Mercedes sports car and the truck had already been tagged and bagged by the US government.

“We’ll allow you to take the Lexus since it’s in your name alone,” Agent Stanley replied as she felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. What was she going to do? She had $12,000 in her personal account that she decided to open five years ago because she didn’t trust Lawrence, $2,000 in cash that she currently had in her wallet and her emergency credit card that was in her name alone.

“Can I please get some of my clothes? Please? They are mine. What’s a few clothes have to do with anything? Please?” she asked, never feeling so desperate in all her life.

Agent Stanley shrugged his shoulders after a few minutes, feeling sorry for the woman and said, “Sure…if they’re any left. But you have 15 minutes, so I suggest you hurry. You have to come with us. We’re not finished with our questions,” he replied as he went back to giving orders and watching the movers and other agents take the Bromwell’s priceless paintings and artifacts out of their home.

“Why? I already told you that I don’t know where he is and I had no knowledge of his business dealings,” Delia replied.

“But you did know about his gambling problem didn’t you?” Agent Stanley asked. Her silence said it all. Of course she knew. She just decided to turn a blind eye.

“Just as I suspected. Time’s ticking, Mrs. Bromwell. You might want to hurry,” Agent Stanley said, going completely against protocol. Usually the wives were taken and questioned immediately, but he felt sorry for her. She really didn’t know what her husband was into, besides the gambling. He was sure that she didn’t know about the Carlotti connection. He could read people and she definitely didn’t know.

As Delia ran up the stairs and into her closet, she glanced around at what was left. Good, they hadn’t really touched anything in her closet. She opened up two large Louis Vuitton suitcases and two duffels and moved with the speed of light. Where was she going to go? What was she going to do? She could go to New Orleans after the questioning, stay at one of the hotels there and figure out what she was going to do? She had been keeping the lines of communication open with her soft hearted daughter Janae. That was her only option. Delia then grabbed her cell phone and dialed Lawrence on her speed dial. Who in the hell did he think he was?! She decided to leave him a message that he would never forget.

“Times up, Mrs. Bromwell. Take her to the office,” Agent Stanley replied as two of his agents escorted Delia Bromwell out of her confiscated home.

*********************************************************
“Lawrence, you muthafucka! How could you do this to me, you limp dick bastard?! The feds took the house, froze all the accounts…everything!! I did everything for you. I covered up and paid all those little girls that you molested and raped off and I never told anyone! We had an agreement, Lawrence! You be good to me with the money and I’d help you, but no more! I’m going to tell them all about your pervert ass and maybe some shit that I can make up! I lost my kids because of your stanky ass and this is how I get repaid?! You and your sheisty ass dealings are causing me grief! What am I supposed to do? I have nothing and I’ll make sure that they know all of your dirt, you muthafucka!”

The large man with the long, black hair and the dark brown eyes laughed at the message that he played for Lawrence Bromwell from his cell phone. He looked at Mr. Bromwell as he sat, beaten, bruised and tied to a chair with his head down, whimpering from the pain of the beatings they had been giving him over the last couple of hours.

His associate, a shorter man with short, dark brown hair and blue eyes by the name of Anthony Carlotti smiled. “Oooh…that’s the missus, huh? She sounds pissed! She sounds as if she wants to tear you a new one. The feds caught up to you, huh Bromwell? I’m not surprised. You were never really smart with money. That’s too bad. You tried to run when you still owed us that mil? That wasn’t very smart. And you like fuckin’ little girls? Shit, you are a pervert. Oh well. Too bad the feds won’t get to you first. You would have been better off. Louie, tenderize him a little bit more and then discard him. Since we only got $400,000, we have to make up for it some kind of way,” he stated to Lawrence Bromwell who was whimpering please and give him more time.

“Times up, Bromwell,” Anthony replied as he walked out of the room and heard knuckles hitting flesh and cracking bones. Anthony walked to the limo that awaited him and dialed a number into his cell phone. “Yeah, it’s done. Tell Nichetti he definitely got what was coming to him and we’re even. Besides, it was a pleasure. He was a real prick. Yeah, I know. His body will surface in a few weeks…maybe a month. That’s the way pops wanted it. I’m on my way to the airport so pass the message on to pop, Nicky. Yeah. Okay. Bye.”

Anthony Carlotti leaned his head back into the plush leather of the limo and smiled. Yeah. Lawrence Bromwell got his just desserts.

**********************************************************
“Yeah, those figures aren’t right. They’re off by 2 million dollars. No, Tell Nolan to redo them, and let me see them before he sends them. We have to get the correct figures to ParkerCorp right away. Thanks,” Taylor said as he looked at the paperwork on his desk. It had been a really long week and he hadn’t really spent much time with Janae, but he planned to rectify that tomorrow evening.

Fifteen minutes passed as he worked on the things that were in front of him and his secretary buzzed him to tell him Janae was on the other line. He smiled immediately and answered the call as he stared at the photograph of her on his desk.

“Hey, cutie pie, I was just thinking about you. How’s your day going? Really? Tell them I said to stop working my future wifey so hard. You know, I had an excellent morning thanks to you. Yeah. No, I’m knee deep in work, and I got a million fires to put out, but I’m still riding the high from our wake-up call. I’m making you blush? Good. You know I like that. My mom said it was cool to do it at the house? Cool. You still want to have the wedding outside? That’s fine with me,” Taylor said as he heard three raps on his door, then saw Cameron and Donovan Tarrington, Cameron’s best friend walk into his office. He gestured them to come in as he continued to speak to Janae. Cameron and Donovan sat in the chairs opposite his desk. Donovan and Cameron smiled knowingly at his conversation.

“What do I think of kiwi and keylime? For dessert? Oh, as an accent color? Baby girl, first of all, what’s an accent color? Oh…okay. Um, second of all, I don’t know the difference between kiwi and keylime. The only thing I know is that they’re both green. I do care, baby, but I’m a dude. I’m simple. Red is red and green is green. Yes, I want you to have a beautiful wedding, but I’m outside of my realm with this color shit, sweetheart. Just as long as there’s no shit brown and puke yellow, we’re cool. I’m not making fun of you, but…I trust you. Whatever you decide is cool with me. Yeah. I promise. Alright. I won’t be home until after 8, so I’ll see you then. You want me to bring home anything? Cheesecake. Alright. Extra strawberries. I know, Nay. Okay. I love you too, baby. Later,” Taylor said with a grin as he hung up the phone. He leaned over and shook hands with Cameron and Donovan.

“Wassup, D! Long time no see,” Taylor said, still grinning.

“Yeah, it’s been about a month since I whipped your ass in poker and took your dough, so I guess it’s been awhile. You actually getting married, Taylor?” Donovan asked a smiling Taylor.

“Yep. Gotta snatch her up while I can,” Taylor said.

“Poor Janae. I told her what she was getting into, but for some reason, she’s crazy about his ass,” Cameron stated.

“Yep, she sure is. So you can say what you want. I got that on lock,” Taylor said still grinning. Cameron and Donovan shook their head.

“So it seems. Um, Taylor we’ve got something to tell you about Bromwell,” Cameron replied, referring to Lawrence Bromwell.

Taylor sat up. “You’ve definitely got my attention.”

“The feds moved in on him last week and seized everything. Seems that besides gambling with the Carlotti’s, he was money laundering and cheating on his taxes,” Cameron replied.

“So they’re like completely broke?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah. But there’s more, T,” Cameron replied.

Donovan looked at Cameron. “The Carlotti’s owed my cousin Carmine Nichetti a huge favor, so they took Janae off of their radar, because you have to know, they were gonna target her if they didn’t get their money and they handled Bromwell…and not in the best way either, if you know what I mean.”

“He’s gone, Taylor. You know what I mean?” Cameron asked as Taylor sat back in his chair and sighed. He felt such a sense of relief that he fell all the way back in his chair. He knew he couldn’t tell Janae. Hell, he shouldn’t tell her. She would find out soon enough and when she did, no matter what her reaction, he was going to be there for her.

“Yeah, that’s what I did, too. Listen, we just wanted to let you know what happened and we were on our way to lunch. You wanna come?” Cameron asked.

Taylor looked at them, then pressed his speaker, telling his secretary that he was leaving for lunch.

“Hell yeah. Are you paying?” Taylor asked as Donovan laughed.

“You cheap little shit…yeah, I’m paying,” Cameron replied.

“Besides…the news you just gave me is cause for celebration, don’t you think?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah, I do. Come on, cheapskate, let’s go,” Cameron replied as they walked out of his office.

*********************************************************
A week later

“So, how long are you going to be rehearsing today?” Brandon asked as he watched Danielle get dressed. She pulled on a white Henley and light blue jeans and those high heeled Manolo Blahnick Timberlands and was pulling her hair back into a ponytail in the mirror in his bedroom bathroom. Brandon pulled his gray suit jacket on and watched her finish dressing.

“Until about 1pm…why do you have something in mind?” Danielle asked as she walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Brandon, placing her arms around his neck. Brandon smiled as he kissed her on those beautiful, full lips of hers softly, then his lips left hers to plant kisses on her neck, right next to her ear.

“As a matter of a fact, I do. I wanted to play hooky with you. I was going to reschedule my last few meetings so we could spend the afternoon together. How does that sound?” Brandon asked he inhaled her soft scent and kissed her silky, dark neck.

“Mmmm,” escaped softly from Danielle’s lips as she smiled and ran her fingers through Brandon’s short dark hair.

“I guess that sounds good to you?” he asked, now planting kisses along her jawline.

“That sounds wonderful to me. First, I want to see a movie, gorge myself on nachos and Raisinets,” Danielle said.

“What else?” Brandon asked from her neck.

“Then, after the movie snacks wear off, I want some pizza. After that, we can get in your Jacuzzi. You can be the pirate and I can be the booty that you’re searching for,” Danielle said as Brandon grabbed her ass in his hands and laughed.

“You’re something else, Danielle. Alright, that sounds like a plan. But, we’re going to be late if we don’t move, so get a move on woman,” Brandon replied as he lifted his head from her neck and looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful, he thought as he kissed her on the lips, then walked over to the corner to grab his briefcase.

“Yes sir. Babe?” Danielle asked.

“Yeah?” Brandon asked.

“Do you think we have too much sex?” Danielle asked as she turned off the bathroom lights and walked out to grab her duffel bag.

Brandon looked at her like that was the stupidest thing she could have ever asked him. “Dani, why are you asking me that? I mean, you know I’m going to say no. I’m a man. I could never have enough sex.”

“I mean, is sex the only thing that’s holding us together?” Danielle asked. Brandon sighed, looked at his watch and held out his hand. Danielle took it and they walked out of the apartment, into the elevator and to his car in the garage. Brandon opened the door for her and walked around to the driver’s side, put the key in the ignition and pulled the car from the garage.

Danielle was waiting to hear what he had to say. She knew he loved her and she knew she loved him, but she didn’t want sex to be the main factor in their relationship. Brandon looked over at her and knew that pretty little head of hers was thinking about how he was going to answer her and he sighed again. He grabbed her left hand and kissed the knuckles, and proceeded to drive down the street.

“Dani, you know that I adore you, don’t you?” Brandon asked.

“Yes,” she replied, staring at his handsome profile as he drove.

“And you know that I’m insanely, physically attracted to you. I can’t get enough of you,” he replied.

“Ditto for me,” Danielle answered as he snuck a glance at her before placing his eyes back on the road.

“I’m just telling you that when people feel the way we feel about each other and have off the chart sex drives like we do, then, it’s okay. What I’m saying is, it’s not just the sex that’s keeping me in love with you. It’s you and your charm and your quick wit and your selflessness. I don’t want to hear you doubt my feelings for you again, alright?” Brandon asked as he lifted her hand again and kissed it once more. Danielle smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Okay. Oh, I almost forgot. I’m meeting Janae at the store down the street from the studio. You can just drop me there,” Danielle said as they neared the street.

“Okay. So, I will see you at 1:15pm. You pick the movie,” Brandon said as he pulled in front of the small store on the corner. Brandon leaned over and smiled at her.

“That sounds like a deal. Now give me a kiss so I can get out of here,” Danielle replied with a grin as Brandon’s lips descended upon hers to kiss her. There tongues glided along each others softly and sweetly and when the kiss ended, Danielle’s eyes were still closed. Brandon kissed her on her eyelids.

“Those damn kisses of yours do it every time. Alright, I’m outta here. Love you,” Danielle said as she pecked him on the lips, pulled her duffel over her shoulder and opened the door.

“I love you, too, baby. Be good,” he replied with a grin as she closed the door.

“Aren’t I always?” she asked.

Brandon narrowed his eyebrows at her and said, “Babe…do you really want me to answer that?”

“No. Bye,” Danielle said as she winked at him and walked into the store. Brandon waited until she was inside, then he pulled away from the curb, on his way to the office.

A few minutes went by as Danielle shopped in the store, waiting on Janae. Inside the store, Danielle grabbed an apple juice and two bottled waters and a pack of Juicy Fruit gum. When she passed the potato chips, she couldn’t resist. She was a junk food junkie…always had been, always will be.

“I need some Munchies and some Cheetos…maybe a Snickers bar too,” she replied as she heard a ruckus going on in front of the store. Danielle heard her cell phone go off and she grabbed it and said, “I’m here. Where are you? Ten minutes away. Okay, girlie. Bye,” and when she turned the corner, she looked up saw a man with a gun panicking who turned to her. Then, all she heard was a loud bang, she felt something hot hit her in the chest and then all she saw was blackness.
Chapter 18 by Chaynetv
Chapter 18

Delia had been questioned and probed until the feds finally gave up. There was nothing else that she knew in regards to her husband, Lawrence Bromwell, and she was of no use to them. With the homes, their joint accounts, an offshore account that she knew nothing about, and their expensive furnishings and artwork, the federal government collected their bill and was out of their lives. She was left with nothing but a few simple pieces of jewelry, her clothes and the money that she had in her emergency account. That’s when she decided to do the unthinkable…she was that desperate. Delia decided to visit the one family member that she had left and prayed that she would show mercy, and take pity on her predicament, and help her. That one person was her sister, Paulina Andrews-Miller.

Delia finally tracked her sister down and found that she was living in southern Texas. Paulina and Delia always had a love/hate relationship. Delia was the baby sister by three years and was spoiled rotten. Paulina was the one who always had to pick up the pieces after Delia’s many catastrophes and was always saving her from one fight or another. Delia could admit that she had done many things to keep all the attention on her because she was jealous of her pretty, older sister. Paulina was darker than Delia, but she was pretty, smart, and sweet. Delia, on the other hand, was never a straight A student like Paulina or a goody-two shoes, but she was the beauty of the Andrews family and she believed firmly in her title and did whatever she could to keep it…even if it meant hurting her sister who only wanted to love her.

Delia stood outside the modest, 2 story, red brick colonial lined with magnolia and oak trees and rang the doorbell. In her mind, Delia compared her mini mansion to the modest home that she saw, then tossed the thought out of her mind. That was not her home anymore and the sooner she get used to that, the better.

A few minutes later, the door opened and a dark brown skinned, pony tail wearing, pretty woman was standing on the other side of the doorway, a huge smile adorning her face.

“Hello. May I help you?” the soft-spoken voice asked.

“Hey, Paulie,” Delia replied as she slowly took off her Chanel sunglasses and placed them in her purse. Paulina Andrews-Miller’s smile slowly went into a frown as she stared into the tear stained, beautiful face of her younger sister, Delia Andrews Bromwell. She hadn’t heard or seen her sister in 30 years or more. After Vargas’ death, Delia refused to tell her where they moved and didn’t allow her to see her nieces. Paulina regretted letting Delia cut her out of her nieces lives, but there was nothing she could do. She knew the only reason her little sister was here now was because she needed help and besides, they were the only family in the states, besides their older brother, retired Marine Damon Andrews who lived in Japan with his family.

Paulina slowly took in her sister’s appearance. She was still as beautiful as ever, time had been very good to her. Looks were very deceiving, especially where her sister was concerned. Although the outside was beautiful, the inside held such ugliness. Paulina took in a deep breath, and said, “Hello Dilly. Why are you here?”

“I need to speak with you…please. It’s urgent,” Delia pleaded, even though she hated to. She never begged anyone and her begging her pious, self-righteous sister was more than she could bear. But, she had no choice. She needed help and Paulina would probably do what she could to help her. She was hoping that the gullibility that she always made fun of where Paulina was concerned would help her cause.

Paulina sighed once more, and stepped to the side. She would see how this little song and dance was about. She had to admit, she was curious to see if Delia's theatrics had improved.

“Come in,” Paulina replied as she watched Delia walk through the doorway, and into the foyer of her home. Delia looked around and felt the homey, tastefully decorated environment of her sister’s home. She followed a silent Paulina into the living room and saw the pictures of what she assumed were her nieces and nephews. Delia walked over to the mantle as her eyes settled on two boys and a girl, all very attractive.

“Are these your kids?” Delia asked.

“Yes. Joshua is the oldest in the middle, Simeon is the middle child on the right and Farrah is my baby on the left,” Paulina replied as she sat down, waiting for her sister to finish her perusal of her home.

Delia’s eyes fell on a tall, good-looking, light caramel colored man with light brown eyes holding Paulina tightly on their wedding day and at a recent party.

“The boys are so handsome and Farrah looks like….,” Delia began, thinking of how much Farrah and Tavin favored her mother, from the eyes to the skin color.

“Mama,” Paulina replied.

”Yes. She’s a beautiful girl,” Delia replied. It was so awkward talking to her sister. It had always been awkward talking to her sister, so things hadn’t changed much.

“Is this your husband?” Delia asked.

Paulina smiled once more and said, “Yes, that’s Patrick. He’s at the hospital right now.”
Paulina wanted to say that Delia definitely wouldn’t be meeting him, but she just kept that to herself.

Delia smiled at her sister. “He’s a doctor?”

“Chief of staff at Mary Mercy General. Simeon is actually interning their now. Farrah is in design school in London and Joshua is an architect in Houston,” Paulina replied.

“Wow…that’s wonderful, Paulie. What do you do?” Delia asked feeling rather ashamed that she didn’t know any of this information about her sister.

“I’m a retired elementary school principal. Well, Delia, you look well,” Paulina replied, wanting her sister to get to the reason for her visit and to stop this fake, getting to know you routine.

“Thank you. So do you,” Delia replied as her eyes fell on several pictures of Tavin and Janae from recent years…maybe 10 to 12 years ago. Then she spotted pictures of Kendall and Ashton, her grandchildren who were so beautiful that her heart swelled. How in the hell did she get those?

Paulina saw her eyes drift to the pictures of her nieces Tavin and Janae and watched her expression. She knew the whole, ugly, sordid story thanks to her nieces and she was sad to say that Delia’s actions in regards to the entire situation did not surprise her. She had always been a selfish, spoiled bitch her whole life. Things definitely hadn’t changed.

Delia sat across from her sister on a cream colored loveseat. They stared at each other for a minute, then Paulina spoke.

“Okay, Dilly…what do you want?” Paulina asked.

“Always direct, aren’t you Paulie?” Delia asked.

“With you? I have to be. I’m one of the few people that really know you Dilly, so out with it. I haven’t seen you since you banned me from seeing Tavin after Vargas died, so what do you want because I know you’re not here after 30 years because you missed me. So what is it?” Paulina asked as she watched Delia play with the thin, gold chain that lay on her neck. She still did that, Paulina thought to herself as she watched her younger sister clear her throat.

“Lawrence Bromwell, my husband, was found dead in Lake Ponchartrain last week,” Delia began as she watched Paulina’s reaction. Paulina sat with a stoic expression spread across her features, not caring. Delia really didn’t give a damn about Lawrence either and cremated him quickly, not giving him any kind of memorial service or anything. For what he did to her, he didn’t deserve it.

“Well, he got what he deserved,” Paulina replied.

Delia knew it was about to go down now. The pleasantries were about to come to an end.

“What do you mean by that? You didn’t know my husband,” Delia replied going into breathless theatrics. Paulina just began to laugh.

“Delia, would you please stop acting? Who in the hell are you trying to fool here? I know more than you think I do. You know what, let’s get everything out in the open. It was on the news, Delia…about Lawrence and the federal government seizing everything. You’re penniless and you want me to help you, is that it? I know that’s what it is, so let’s cut the shit and get down with the nitty gritty. You’ve been a dirty, little spoiled bitch your entire life…,” Paulina began, but Delia sat up and interrupted her.

“Excuse me?” Delia asked.

“You heard me. Did I stutter?” Paulina asked.

Delia narrowed her eyes and stated, “Look, Paulina I didn’t come here for you to give me any shit. I’ve been getting enough shit from this mess with Lawrence, so don’t come at me like that! “

Paulina raised up a little and leaned forward to look into Delia’s eyes. “Don’t you raise your voice in MY HOUSE, Delia! You come here after all this time and expect me to fall for the same shit from you? Forget it! Let’s just cut the bullshit and air out a few truths here.”

“Oh, the truth the way you see it, right?!” Delia exclaimed.

“No the truth…a word that you don’t associate with too much. Let’s go back, way back. Mama never wanted anyone to chastise you or discipline you. You were her baby…Delia’s so beautiful, don’t hit Delia, help Delia, do this for Delia, do that! You were never held responsible for anything that you did, never held accountable. The way you manipulated situations so that you could have your way. Everytime I looked around I was helping you get out of getting beat up or something…you were always doing something,” Paulina replied.

“Oh, yeah! Try living up to perfect Paulina! Paulie is so smart and sweet…she’s so good. Why don’t you try to be more like your sister Paulina and this and that…I was so sick of hearing that shit!” Delia exclaimed.

“Yeah…and you hated me so much that you stole Vargas from me,” Paulina replied as Delia became quiet.

“I didn’t steal Vargas from you…you were never home and I was. We fell in love and…,” Delia began.

“Stop lying! I was away at LSU, trying to better myself. I couldn’t come home as much as I wanted to because I had two jobs during the summer and full time classes in the semester and I was working full time. You knew Vargas and I were dating,” Paulina replied as Delia laughed.

“How were you dating? Through the phone? You were never there! I was…he fell in love with me, Paulie. When are you going to get over that?” Delia asked.

Paulina narrowed her eyes at Delia. “You knew that he cared about me and I cared about him. You waited for the perfect time and you ran your little game on him, got pregnant on purpose and trapped him. He fell for you too, telling me it wasn’t me, it was him and he couldn’t handle the long distance thing anymore and that he was sorry but his heart led you to him or some bullshit.”

“It did. Vargas loved me, not you. I got him, and you’ve hated me ever since,” Delia said.

“Why you conniving, little snake?! Let me let you in on some things. Vargas was going to leave you, honey. See, even though we weren’t together, we were still friends. You wouldn’t let me get to know my niece, so he made that possible. Oh, don’t worry. We didn’t do anything. By that time, he realized what a mistake he made by marrying a money grubbing, selfish bitch and I was head over heels in love with Patrick. He would bring Tavin with him sometimes when he met me just to talk. She was such a sweet, pretty little girl. That chocolate skin and those eyes…sweet and so smart. He was going to divorce you, give you the house, take an on-land supervisory position in Texas and take Tavin with him. He was afraid for her…it’s sad but even before everything happened he knew you wouldn’t do right. Then, he died, you made sure that I couldn’t see Tavin and you married that pervert Lawrence Bromwell, and moved away. Do you know how I got those pictures of Tavin and Janae, who I had no idea about, by the way? I tracked Tavin down when she was about 24 and we began to talk. She told me what you did to her with Lawrence Bromwell and it was sad to say, but I knew she wasn’t lying. I would have taken Tavin if you wouldn’t have been such a bitch and lied to her, telling her she had no other place to go. We kept in touch and when Janae came to live with her…oh, I’m sorry when you dropped Janae on her doorstep, the next day Tavin called me crying and asking me to pray with her. We must have been on that phone for hours. I wanted to take Janae, but Tavin wouldn’t hear of it. She wanted her sister with her and although she knew it would be hard, she wanted her! I couldn’t believe that you chose that man over your own flesh and blood! But you did. Tavin and her sweet, gorgeous fiancée Cameron flew down with Janae and we all met one another, for the very first time. We swore that we would keep in touch and we have. They’ve come to visit me twice a year since then, bringing the babies with them. I know you don’t know about any of this because that girl won’t let you near those children and I don’t blame her. Everything that is happening to you right now is well deserved and I say bravo! I’m not going to do a damn thing for you, Delia. You’ve never had to stand on your own two feet and do anything for yourself. Someone was always helping you, taking care of you, doing it for you. This time, little sister, you’re on your own and I’m not in the least bit sorry about that,” Paulina said as Delia narrowed her eyes at her. Delia stood up, pulled her sunglasses out of her purse and walked to the door.

“Well, this was a mistake and a waste of my muthafuckin’ time. I wish I never had to lay eyes on your perfect ass,” Delia said in a venomous tone of voice.

Paulina walked ahead of her and opened the door. “Don’t let it hit you where the good lord split you, Delia. It’s been real. Oh, and one more thing.” The next thing Delia knew, Paulina punched her in the left jaw.

“You bitch!” Delia screamed as she stood outside the door. Paulina grabbed Delia by her white silk blouse and pulled her close.

“You deserve more than that after you let that known pedophile molest your children. You’re a dirty bitch and I’m telling you right now, stay the hell away from my nieces,” Paulina replied.

“They’re my children! I’m their mother! You can’t tell me what to do!” Delia replied.

“No, because you don’t listen anyway. You have the nerve to call yourself that! A mother. That’s a funny one if I ever heard. No, I can’t tell you what to do, but I can do this,” Paulina hauled off again and punched her once more as Delia fell to the sidewalk in front of Paulina’s door holding her now swollen and bruised face.

“If I find out that you went anywhere near those babies, I’m going to hunt you down and finish the job”, then Paulina began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Delia asked.

“You are! You low down, pathetic, piece of a woman! You’re on your back, once again! Your favorite position. I see some things never change,” Paulina replied.

“You know what, fuck you Paulie…Fuck you,” Delia screamed as she tried to stand, holding her sore face.

“You’ve already done that, so no thanks. Delia, I don’t ever want to see or hear from you again and you’d better heed my warning, Dilly…I mean it. Stay the hell away from those girls or so help me, you’ll live to regret it!” and Paulina slammed the door in Delia’s face, then she sighed, as tears dripped from her eyes. Delia still hadn't changed, after all this time and that was so sad. When Paulina finished crying, she called Tavin.

“Hey, Tee Paulie,” Tavin said with a smile on her face as she looked at a few financial reports.

“Hey sweetheart. How are those babies doing?” Paulina asked Tavin.

“Fine…they’re getting so big, Teedy. How are you and Uncle Pat and my cousins doing?” Tavin asked.

“They’re all fine, baby…me, well, I’m not so good right now,” Paulina replied as she sank back on the couch.

“Why? What’s going on, teedy?” Tavin asked.

“Baby, you will never guess who came to see me,” Paulina replied as Tavin dropped her reports and listened to what her aunt had to say.
***********************************************************************

Taylor had been in the office since 6 am, trying to get some of his leftover work from the day before done. Taylor was busy reading a report on his desk when he received a frantic call from Janae. His secretary buzzed him and he spoke into the phone.

“Hey, babygirl! I can’t talk too long. I have a meeting in twenty minutes…,” he stopped when he heard her crying.

Instantly, he knew this wasn’t about the wedding or the properties that she had been viewing to purchase her dance studio. He knew something was wrong.

“Babygirl…what’s wrong?” Taylor asked, becoming more worried as the crying, which
was breaking his heart continued.

“It’s Danielle,” Janae began as she cried.

“What about Danielle, sweetheart? What’s going on?” Taylor asked.

“Where’s Brandon? I’ve been trying to reach him on his cell, but it keeps going to voicemail” Janae said in a shaky tone of voice.

“He’s in a meeting…a pretty important one, and he probably has his phone off. Why? Baby, what happened?” Taylor asked.

“You know I was meeting Danielle at our spot this morning?” she asked sniffling.

“The little drugstore where you guys stock up on your daily snacks?” Taylor asked as the hairs on the back of his neck began to rise.

“Yes, well, I just spoke to her…I was ten minutes away, and when I got there, there were police and an ambulance outside. Apparently, a guy was robbing the store and panicked, shot the man behind the counter and shot two customers…Danielle was one of them. Danielle got shot, Taylor,” Janae replied as she just began to cry uncontrollably.

“Baby, hang up and call me on my cell okay?” he asked.

“Okay,” she whispered. Taylor sighed and ran his hands through his hair. Poor Danielle. Brandon…shit, how was Brandon going to take this…he was head over heels for the girl. Damn, he had to get to Brandon he thought as he heard his phone ring. He immediately picked up and said, “Janae, where are you now?” he asked as he picked up his jacket, his coat and his keys. He walked with great speed out of his office, told his secretary he had an emergency, to cancel his meetings for the day and walked to the elevator.

“I’m at City Hospital in the emergency room. Ashley and Tavin are on their way. Felicia is sitting with me now. She was on duty this morning. Taylor, please get Brandon here. Please hurry. I don’t know what’s going on and Felicia’s trying to find out as much as she can. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what I would do if I lost Danielle, Taylor,” she replied between the tears.

Taylor got off on the fifth floor and walked to the conference room in which Brandon was holding his meeting. Luckily, his team leader was knowledgeable enough to take over because Brandon was not going to be coming back anytime soon.

“Okay, baby, stay there and we’ll be there as soon as we can. Just pray, Janae. She’s going to be alright. I’m on my way. I love you, baby,” Taylor whispered as he stood outside the door before going in.

“I love you, too, and that’s all I’ve been doing is praying. Get here quickly, please?” Janae pleaded as she hung up her cell phone. Taylor stood outside the door and pressed speed dial to call Tanner.

“Tanner, hey it’s Taylor. I need you to meet me at City Hospital. Danielle’s been shot, Tan. He doesn’t know yet. I’m going get him now to tell him. Just meet us there, alright. Later,” Taylor said as he hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Taylor walked over to Brandon who was standing and pointing at figures and graphs in front of the room.

“Taylor, we’re just starting…,” Brandon began, but Taylor put his hand on his arm.

“It’s Danielle, Brandon. There’s been an accident,” Taylor said.

Brandon’s face became taught and drawn as he asked, “What?”

“It’s bad, Brandon…she’s at City Hospital. Janae just called me,” Taylor replied as he watched Brandon drop what he was doing, look at his team leader and ask him to take over. Brandon didn’t feel the need to fill him in, but he just followed Taylor quickly out of the conference room, his mind only on getting to wherever his girl was.

Brandon followed Taylor to the elevator and as it approached and opened, they saw that they were the only ones on the elevator. “What kind of accident, Taylor? Did she hurt herself at rehearsal? What’s going on?” Brandon asked these questions of his friend in a nervous, confused tone of voice.

Taylor sighed then looked at his best friend. He didn’t want to be the one to tell him this, but he knew he had to. “Danielle was shot inside of a store by some guy robbing the joint. I don’t know where she was shot and I don’t have any information about her condition, but she’s at City Hospital, in the emergency room. That’s all I know.”

Brandon felt as if the oxygen had been taken from his lungs. He felt like someone dropped an anvil on his chest. He fell back, losing his footing as he leaned against the elevator. Brandon felt as if his heart was on fire. “I just dropped her off…she’s been going to that store for years…this can’t be…my Danielle?” His voice cracked due to the emotions that were going through him and sounded so light that he didn’t sound like himself.

Taylor grabbed his friend by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes. “B, Danielle’s tough. She’s going to be okay. Be strong, okay…be strong for yourself and for her. She needs you, Bran. Come on, I’ll drive,” Taylor replied as the elevator fell to garage floor 1, the executives floor. Taylor walked with a dazed Brandon who was trying to hold it together to his car and drove as quickly as he could to the hospital.

Taylor looked over and saw Brandon holding it together, but barely. His friend’s light brown eyes were shining with unshed tears. There was silence as Taylor drove through the mid-morning traffic. “Can’t you drive faster, T?” Brandon asked anxiously.

“I’m going as fast as I can, B,” Taylor said.

“Well, damn it, go faster! I have to get to her!” Brandon exclaimed.

“I’m going to get us there, Brandon…don’t worry,” Taylor replied.

Brandon then saw the light turn green and the car in front of them wouldn’t go. He leaned his head out of the car and yelled, “Hey, man…go…what the fuck!!!” When he leaned his head back in the car, he was cursing and gave the man the finger.

“Don’t worry, he says. You just tell me that my girl has been shot and you have no clue about her condition and you say not to worry?! Fuck you, Taylor! You’d be barely holding it together if you were in my shoes right now!” Brandon said, his voice getting loud.

Brandon was absolutely correct. Taylor wouldn’t be able to see straight if he was in his position right now. Thank God Janae made it to that store after everything happened. Taylor couldn’t imagine the amount of pain that his friend was in, but he would let him take whatever he wanted out on him. He knew Brandon did it because he was worried, as well he should be.

“You’re right, but what you need to do is hold it down for Dani. I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but I do know it has to be hard on you. Look, we’re five minutes away, man. We’re almost there,” Taylor said as Brandon’s head fell back against the leather headrest and his mind wandered. Danielle couldn’t die. He loved her. She had to be okay. He couldn’t lose her. He just found her. It was an hour and a half ago that he kissed her, spoke with her, told her he loved her. Did he tell her he loved her?

As these thoughts circled through Brandon’s head, Taylor drove and got them to the hospital. When Taylor told Brandon they were there, Brandon jumped out, not giving Taylor time to stop the car. Taylor drove to the parking garage to find a place to park as Brandon ran into the hospital through the automatic, emergency room doors.

Brandon walked quickly into the hospital and immediately saw Janae, who walked up to him and hugged him.

“Janae, where is she? What’s going on with my baby? Have you seen her?” he asked as their embrace broke.

“No, I haven’t seen her, and Felicia told me that she was losing blood, so they’re trying to stop the bleeding. That’s all I know,” Janae said as she bit down on her bottom lip and held Brandon’s hand. Brandon sighed and walked over to an empty chair. Soon Taylor was walking throught the doors and as soon as Janae saw him, she ran to him.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” Janae whispered as they embraced tightly. Taylor hadn’t realized how close he was holding Janae. He didn’t want to let her go and he was so glad that she was alright.

“Where else would I be, babygirl? What’s the word? Do they know anything else?” Taylor asked as he watched his friend texting someone on his cell phone.

“No, we’re just waiting right now,” Janae replied as the tears fell freely from her eyes.

“Shh, baby, she’s going to be okay,” Taylor said as he stroked her hair and kissed her temple. Janae hugged him tightly until she heard, “Janae!” It was Ashley. Ashley walked up to her with a tear stained face and hugged Janae hard, breaking her embrace with Taylor. Then Ashley hugged Brandon for a few minutes. Then, Tavin, Liza, Nyla, Nichelle, and Josslyn walked in, all talking to Taylor, Ashley, Brandon and Janae. Tavin was comforting Janae and Nichelle was holding Brandon’s hand. Tanner and Cameron showed up shortly after. Tanner grabbed Brandon and hugged him, whispering to him that everything was going to be alright.

They all waited for twenty minutes then watched as Felicia and a doctor walked up. Brandon immediately popped up and walked to the doctor.

“I’m Dr. Fieldberg,” the older man stated to the large group as Brandon stood in front of him, right along with Ashley and Janae.

“How’s my girl doing? Is she alright? Can I see her?” Brandon asked.

“And you are?” Dr. Fieldberg asked.

“Her fiancée,” Brandon replied as Janae looked at him and wiped the tears from her face.

“And we’re her sisters,” Ashley said as she pointed to Janae. Tavin in turn pointed to Liza, Nyla, Nichelle and Josslyn.

“And we’re her brothers,” Tanner replied. The doctor looked around and then back to Felicia.

“She has a lot of family,” Felicia said as the doctor sighed.

“What’s going on, Dr.? How is she?” Brandon asked.

“Ms. Parks was shot in her lower left shoulder. A few more inches to the right and she wouldn’t be here right now. She was bleeding heavily, but we stopped it. She unconscious and also has a small bump to the back of her head which was due to the shooting and her falling back. Right now, we need to prep her for surgery,” Dr. Fieldberg replied.

“Surgery? Why?” Brandon asked.

“We need to get that bullet out of her immediately. It may move because of the tissue that it’s presently lodged in and that’s something we don’t want. We’re afraid that it may cause an infection or try to travel and we don’t want that to happen. From where it looks to be positioned, we can get to it without any trouble, but we need to do it now. We need consent in order to proceed,” Dr. Fieldberg replied.

“If it’s going to help her…where do I sign?” Brandon asked as Felicia ushered him to the paperwork. After the paperwork was signed, Brandon asked, “Can I see her?”

“We’re going to be wheeling her into surgery, but if she recovers, we’ll see what we can do. Also, the fetus is healthy and strong,” Dr. Fieldberg said as Brandon’s eyes widened. Everyone stared at the doctor in shock.

“Fetus?” Brandon asked as he turned to look at Janae. Janae shrugged, not knowing about this little development either.

“Yes, she’s about eleven weeks along. You have a strong baby, Mr…,” Dr. Fieldberg began.

“Lanero…Brandon Lanero,” Brandon said in a daze as he tried to process the information that he was given.

“Well, I have to get prepped for surgery. We’ll keep you posted,” Dr. Fieldberg replied as he nodded a kind smile and hurriedly walked away. They all said thank you as Felicia approached Brandon and Janae.

“I won’t be the surgical RN working in there, but my friend April is the best. Dr. Fieldberg is one of the best thoracic surgeons in the country. She’s in good hands. I’ll be there and keep you posted,” Felicia said to Brandon and Janae.

“Felicia…is this surgery going to do something to the baby?” Brandon asked, still in a daze.

“We’re going to be monitoring the baby closely, but right now, we don’t know sweetie. But the baby is fighting, Brandon. Just pray that they both make it. I’ve got to go. Be strong, okay?” Felicia replied as Brandon thanked her as his mind raced. Danielle’s pregnant with his baby? How long did she know? Was she going to tell him? Why didn’t she tell him? Danielle wouldn’t keep something like this from him, so she must not have known. She couldn’t have. As these thoughts ran through his mind, Danielle was wheeled out of the emergency room to a corridor that held the operating rooms. She had tubes and machines sticking to her and she didn’t look like his vivacious Danielle. Brandon walked quickly to the side of her as they slowed down and grabbed her hand.

“Hey beautiful, I’m here. Danielle, I’m right here. Janae and Ashley…everyone is here, so be strong sweetheart and get through this. We need you…I need you, Danielle. I’m not going anywhere, baby. I’m not leaving you, so don’t you leave me. I love you so much. I love you so much, baby. Please, stay with me,” Brandon whispered as they made him move out the way and he stepped back, placing his hands through his hair and watching as they wheeled her away. He never felt so helpless in his life.

Liza walked up to Janae and Ashley and threw her arms around the crying girls. “Hey, why don’t you two come with me to the chapel. It’s going to be awhile before we know anything, so let’s go pray. Danielle is going to need a whole lot of prayer to get her through this. Come on.”

“Wait, I need to call Ms. Theresa,” Janae said referring to Danielle’s mother.

“I’ll call her, Doodles. Okay?” Tavin replied as she stroked her little sisters hair. Janae nodded to her and began to walk with Liza holding her and Ashley. Tavin kissed her husband on the cheek and told him he was going with Liza, Ashley and Janae. He nodded and watched as the women left.

Tanner, Cameron and Taylor watched as Brandon stood against the wall with his head held back, trying to keep it together. Cameron tapped his younger brother on the shoulder.

“Hey, I’m going to get some coffee. You guys want something?” Cameron asked. Tanner said yes, and Taylor said no. Brandon wasn’t even listening to them. His thoughts were on Danielle and the baby. They had to be okay.

Cameron walked away and Tanner and Taylor looked at one another. They didn’t know what to say, so they just sat and watched Brandon pace and grit his teeth.

Then, Brandon said, “I shouldn’t have let her go in there.”

“B, you didn’t know anything was going to happen,” Tanner replied.

“I know, but if I would have kept her in the car with me for a little while longer, this wouldn’t have happened and she wouldn’t be going through this. Shit,” Brandon replied, then he sat in one of the seats on the other side of the room. His long legs stretched out in front of him and his hand ran through his hair.

“You can’t blame yourself, Bran,” Taylor said.

“T, I just dropped her off. She was smiling and being a smart ass and kissing me and telling me that she loved me. We were going to play hookie and just hang out today and some muthafucka does this! Why her? I mean, I know plenty of people who this should happen to and it doesn’t. Why my baby? Huh? Can you answer that?” Brandon asked.

Tanner said, “No man, I can’t. But you can’t do this, dude.” Taylor looked at his friends and watched Brandon look at Tanner.

“I can’t do what? Lose it? Fuck you, Tan! They don’t know if she’s gonna live or die, man! I just found out that she’s pregnant! She’s pregnant, man! I didn’t know, Tanner! I didn’t know. Hell, I don’t think she knew! So, if something goes wrong in that operating room, not only am I gonna lose my girl, but I’m gonna lose my baby, too. So fuck you if I’m not the cool, calm, collected Brandon that I usually am. You try dealing with this shit,” Brandon exclaimed. Taylor walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Brandon was the one who never lost his cool, so this was really difficult to watch.

“Bran, why don’t you come with me? Let’s take a walk,” Taylor replied.

Brandon stubbornly shook his head from side to side. “Nope. I ain’t goin’ nowhere until I find out that she’s okay…that they’re okay.”

Taylor patted him on the back and watched Brandon blink back a few tears. Tanner looked at him and they both just listened as Brandon spoke, his face vacant.

“This wasn’t supposed to happen. I was supposed to go to work, nail that presentation and spend the rest of the day with Dani. This wasn’t supposed to go down. I don’t know what I’ll do if I lose her, T. It took so much work to get her to be with me, to show her that I love her. I just want her to come out of there happy and healthy and smiling and I want to hear her say something quirky and dirty, like she always does. I just want her to be okay, man. I just want her and the baby to be fine. Why didn’t she tell me? Why?” Brandon whispered as he continued to stare into space.

“I love her so much. I never thought that I would fall in love with her, but I did and now I may lose her. My heart feels like someone has it in their hands and is wringing it like a towel. I wasn’t there to protect her man. I told her that I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her and look at what happens. And there’s nothing I can do about it…not a damn thing. I can’t help her,” Brandon said, feeling useless.

“Please God, you have to let her get through this. Let her be okay…let the baby be okay, please? Danielle, baby, you’ve got to be okay…you just have to. Please, let her be okay…please,” Brandon pleaded out loud as he jumped up and began to walk back and forth. Taylor looked over at Tanner once more and wished that they could do more for their friend, but they knew that the only thing they could do now is wait…and pray.
Chapter 19 by Chaynetv
Chapter 19

Brandon sat in the waiting room not speaking to anyone and not moving. He couldn’t really form a coherent thought that would leave his mouth at that time. He couldn’t move. Truth be told, he was scared to breath. The only thing that was on his mind was Danielle, their baby and the both of them making it through.

His mind was going in a million directions. Why hadn’t Danielle told him? I mean, he hadn’t noticed any changes in her. She was the same size, she wasn’t eating more than usual and Danielle could eat…his baby loved to eat, he thought as a small smile quickly crossed his handsome features, then disappeared as he thought back to her current status. But he didn’t recognize anything…no mood swings, no weight gain, no food cravings…

Brandon’s head went back as he thought about the food cravings. Pizza. How could he be so blind? Danielle had been eating pizza at least three times a week, but he didn’t think anything of it because she loved pizza. But the last couple of weeks, Danielle had been requesting pizza for lunch on a certain day and dinner the next. That’s when Brandon put his foot down and said enough is enough. He told her that pizza was coming out of his ears and that they would have to find something else to eat, or cook. Once the pizza issue had been tossed back and forth, they would find a happy medium and that was the end of that.

All of this had him thinking that she may not have known. One thing Danielle didn’t do and that was keep things from him. Danielle was always honest with him, to the point that it was brutal in some instances. She couldn’t have known she was pregnant. She would have talked to him about it.

And how did he feel about it? He and Danielle circled around the idea of having kids and getting married, but it wasn’t because he didn’t want it. He wanted to marry her, but Danielle told him in her own way during a conversation that they had previously in regards to the issue that she wasn’t ready for any of that and because he loved her, he just left it alone.

But now things were different. When she pulled through (and she would…she had to), they would have a lot of things to discuss in regards to the baby. He would want her to move into his place permanently and he wouldn’t take no for an answer. He just wouldn’t. He knew that she would probably make a fuss about it at, but he definitely knew what he had to do in order to persuade her…and he would do just that.

Truth be told, he wanted her to move in with him yesterday, but Danielle was a free spirit and very independent. She liked having her own space. She enjoyed staying at his place a few days a week, and she liked him coming over to her place…as she told him. But, when Danielle spoke to him a few days ago about Janae’s wedding, there was a spark, an excitement in her eyes and he knew that although she didn’t think she wanted all of that, she did. Brandon smiled in his mind at the thought because he didn’t mind giving her all of that and he definitely didn’t mind having a baby.

Brandon could see himself as a father. He knew he would love his child wholeheartedly. His father worked a lot, but he was always there for him. His mother didn’t spend much time with he, Perrin or Dabny and left them in the care of nannies because she was always busy with this charity or society meeting or organization ball. He was over it, but he vowed that when he had the chance to become a father, the woman who would be the mother would not be anything like his mother. Danielle was completely opposite of her.

His mind went back to Danielle. He just wanted to see those beautiful brown eyes of hers. Just as he began to think of her again, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw that it was Dabny’s hand. He stood and she hugged him.

“How is she? Has she come out of surgery yet?” Dabny asked.

“Not yet. We’re still waiting,” Brandon replied as his sister held him.

“I’m so sorry, sweetie,” Dabny said as she rubbed his back.

“Yeah…thanks,” he replied as he pulled away from her and saw Perrin and his mother approaching. What was she doing here?

Perrin pulled him close then asked as their quick embrace ended, “How are you doing? Do you want anything to eat, something to drink?”

“No, but thanks, Perrin,” Brandon replied as Penelope embraced him. Brandon was kind of thrown for a loop, but he decided not to say anything…at least, not yet.

“Your father is still in London, darling. He sends his prayers,” Penelope Lanero, replied.

“I know. He called me. I spoke with him,” Brandon replied, eyeing his mother warily. Then, he asked the question that had been plaguing him since her arrival.

“Mother, why are you here?” Brandon asked.

“Because I’m your mother and you’re in pain. What’s happened to Danielle was terrible and I know you must be feeling all kinds of things. I just want to be here for you, to support you,” Penelope said.

“That’s new and totally sudden. You hate Danielle. You think she’s a gold-digger and oh, she’s black…you can’t stand the fact that we’re together. Why would you even give a damn?” Brandon asked as Penelope stared at him, a look of shock and guilt on her face.

“Because I love you and you love her. Although I don’t approve of your relationship with her, I don’t hate her and I don’t want her to die. What kind of person do you think I am?” Penelope asked.

“I wouldn’t know. You’ve never given me a chance to get to know you. Please, just…I can’t deal with this right now,” Brandon replied angrily as Penelope looked at him as he turned away from her. Perrin grabbed her by the shoulders from the back and said, “Come with me, mother. Let’s get something to drink.”

Dabny watched Perrin guide their mother away, thanking God that he did that. Brandon didn’t want her around at the moment and she very well couldn’t blame him. But, she had to talk to him anyway. Her brother was a sweetheart and him treating Penelope the way she treated them wouldn’t help him.

Dabny sat down and watched her brother pace back and forth. “You’ve been waiting a long time to say that to her, haven’t you?”

Brandon looked at Dabny and replied, “Yes, I have. She deserved that.”

“Oh, I agree that she did. She deserves that and much more, but the brother that I know forgives and forgets. He gives others a second chance. The entire time we were on the way over here, the only thing she wanted was to get to you and to see how you were doing. Lately, she’s been trying to make amends, Bran. She invited Tam and I over to dinner twice last month,” Dabny replied as Brandon looked up at her.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah. I’m not telling you to not be wary, I’m just telling you that you’re bigger than that and even though she wasn’t there in the past, she’s here now,” Dabny replied.

“Dab, I hear what you’re saying, but she can’t stand Dani. Dani’s never done anything but love me and she hates her because she’s black and that's just fuckin' ignorant. I’m not going to let her bash my girl when she’s fighting for her life. I'm not going to let her talk bad about the woman that I love...period,” Brandon replied.

“I understand that. Look, I know she’s not going to be mommy of the year overnight, but she’s coming to grips with the things she can’t control and that’s our lives and the people we love. We’ve actually been talking and she just wants to be apart of our lives. Just…give her a chance. She’s really trying, Bran. And you know she must be if it’s coming out of my mouth,” Dabny replied.

“Fine, but I can’t really think about that right now. The only thing that’s on my mind is the baby and Dani…mother’s gonna have to wait in line,” Brandon replied as Dabny smiled.

“Danielle’s pregnant?” Dabny asked.

“Yeah,” he said solemnly as Dabny stood up to stand in front of him. She took his hands in hers and smiled.

“Listen to me. Danielle and my niece or nephew are going to be fine…just you watch. And I’ll bulldog mother…she won’t bother you. If she goes there, I'll put her in check. I promise. Come here,” she whispered as she hugged Brandon to her as he cried.

*********************************************************

Janae sat in the chapel with Tavin after the rest of the women went back to wait on news about Danielle. Janae prayed with her sister as Tavin held her in her arms. Tavin didn’t want to drop the bomb about Lawrence Bromwell’s death and the incident with Aunt Paulina while Danielle’s life hang in the balance. She would wait until Danielle and the baby were given the all clear before she told Janae. Hopefully, Hurricane Delia wouldn’t attempt to seek their assistance. Who was Tavin trying to fool? If Delia would go to a sister that she hadn’t spoken to in over 30 years, she definitely was on her way to the NY to try and talk Janae out of some cash. But, Tavin wasn’t having that.

“Ms. Theresa is on her way. Cameron and Nichelle are going to go and pick her up from the airport and bring her here when her flight gets in,” Tavin replied.

“Thanks, Tavy. I don’t know what I’d do if you weren’t here,” Janae whispered as her sister kissed her on the forehead.

“You don’t have to worry about that for a very, long time…okay?” Tavin asked as Janae shook her head yes.

“Danielle’s not just my best friend, Tavy…she’s my sister. When you weren’t there, she was and I…I’ve been through so much and she was right there, you know,” Janae replied.

“I know that, Doodles. I love that girl like she’s my sister, too. I remember the first time I met Danielle…you were about 12…that’s when you began to come and visit me and you brought her with you for Thanksgiving, remember? That child was the skinniest kid that I have ever seen. She was always talking, but she was always laughing. I was so glad you had someone like I had Nichelle…it was as if God placed them in our lives because he knew we would need them. So, I don’t think God would take her away now. You have to think positively about this. She’s going to be back to telling us dirty jokes in no time,” Tavin said as they both laughed. Janae sat up a little and leaned her head on her sister’s shoulder, holding her hand.

“Yeah. She can’t go anywhere. I don’t know what I’d do without that crazy girl. Tavy, I didn’t know that she was pregnant, so I don’t think she knew. Danielle would have told me. I’m going to be a teedy again, Tavy,” Janae said in awe, thinking about her friend having a baby.

“Yes, you are. That’s how you have to think, Doodles. Danielle’s a tough little cookie. She’s not just going to go away. She’s going to pull through this,” Tavin replied as Janae nodded in agreement.

Taylor decided to check on Janae just to see how she was doing and when he walked in on them, Tavin stood up and smiled at him. Janae looked at him expectantly.

“Is there any news?” Janae asked.

“Not yet,” Taylor replied.

“I’m going to go and make a few phone calls and check on everyone, okay? Be strong, Doodles,” Tavin replied as she watched her sister nod her head. Tavin walked out of the chapel and Taylor slid in the pew next to Janae and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Janae immediately took his other hand in hers and squeezed it.

“Hey, sweetheart. How are you holding up?” Taylor asked.

“I’m hanging. How’s B?” Janae asked, referring to Brandon.

“Holding on by a wing and a prayer. His sister, Perrin and his mother…can you believe that….along with Josslyn are sitting with him now. I came to check on you because I know how close you and Dani are. I was worried about you, Janae,” Taylor replied as he picked up her hand and ran his finger in circles along the wrist and inside of her palm.

Janae looked at him, then dropped her head to watch his fingers drift across her palm. “I’m fine. I just don’t want my friend and my future godchild to die. That’s amazing, isn’t it? That Danielle and Brandon made a baby.”

“Yes, it is,” Taylor replied as they quietly sat for a few minutes. Then, Janae spoke.

“She’s gotta pull through, Taylor. Danielle got me through so much and this happens to her? She was in the wrong place at the wrong time and some guy was desperate. It’s not fair, Taylor,” she replied as Taylor still drew circles inside of her palm.

“I know, ‘Nay, but life isn’t fair. Something like this definitely makes you appreciate your life and how precious it is. I’m so glad that you weren’t in that store when it happened. What if you would have gotten there early? Maybe you would have been dealt the same hand as Danielle or worse. I know I sound selfish right now, but I’m so glad that you’re okay,” Taylor asked.

“No, you don’t sound selfish, Tay. You sound like a human being. I was glad that I didn’t get there sooner and Tavin had to talk me out of beating myself up about it. But this certainly makes you come to grips with reality. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone and when Danielle pulls through this, maybe we shouldn’t wait to get married,” Janae replied.

“Huh?” Taylor asked.

“Maybe we should just go to Las Vegas and just do it or just do something very impromptu in a few weeks,” Janae stated.

“Las Vegas? You don’t want to get married in Vegas, baby and you don’t want a rushed wedding. I know you don’t,” Taylor replied.

“But I do want to get married. I want to marry you, Taylor and I want babies,” Janae said. Taylor knew what this was about and where this was coming from. She was afraid for Danielle and she was just afraid about dying at the moment. It was natural, because he sure thought about it as he looked at her.
“And I want to marry you…more than anything, I want you to be my wife and I want to be a dad, but, everything happens for a reason. Babygirl, you can’t be serious about Las Vegas. Nay, when you picture our wedding, do you picture slot machines and $5.00 all-you-can-eat steak dinners?” Taylor asked.

Janae nodded her head in disagreement and laughed a little. “No.”

“No. You told me that you wanted a beautiful, garden wedding, with only our closest family and friends. Baby, don’t give up on your dream wedding because you’re afraid something may happen to you or to me. I don’t want a quickie ceremony in Vegas. I want what we’ve been planning and nothing else,” Taylor said. Janae sighed softly as she leaned into him.

“Me too. It’s just that this is a prime example that bad things happen everyday…when you least expect it and to people that you love. It hurts, that’s all,” Janae whispered.

“I know, sweetheart. Just…we have to keep praying, that’s all. For Danielle and the baby,” Taylor whispered as he kissed her on the top of her head.

“What if the baby doesn’t make it, Taylor? Dani doesn’t know…I’m sure of it. I would have been the first person to know. She wouldn’t have kept that from me…she wouldn’t have kept it from Brandon. What if she loses this baby without getting the chance to grasp that she was pregnant? Do you know what that would do to her? They both have to be okay…they just do,” Janae replied as Taylor hugged her closer to him, listening to her soft cries.

“I know, baby, I know,” he whispered as he held her close, praying for Danielle and the unborn life inside of her.

*********************************************************

Brandon was still pacing as his loved ones and friends waited with him. It had been a few hours, but to Brandon it seemed like days. He was pacing, lost in his thoughts when Tanner hit him on the shoulder. Dr. Fieldberg came out with Felicia and walked towards them. Brandon quickly met him.

“How is she? How’s the baby?” Brandon asked as Dr. Fieldberg gave him a reassuring smile.

“The surgery went well. Ms. Parks is fine and so is the baby. She’s still sedated, but since the surgery was successful, we expect a full recovery. We want to keep her here for at least a week, just to monitor her and the baby, just to be on the safe side,” Dr. Fieldberg replied as Brandon let out a deep breath.

“Can we see her?” Brandon asked as the doctor smiled as he looked around the room.

“All of you can’t see her, but she’s in recovery now. She can have one visitor at a time. Once she’s brought back to her room, she can have at least two visitors,” Dr. Fieldberg replied.

“And you’re sure they’re alright?” Brandon asked once more.

“Yes. Give the orderlies ten minutes to wheel her to recovery and you can see her…remember one at a time,” Dr. Fieldberg replied as Brandon shook his hand, a tear rolling down his face.

“Thank you,” Brandon said.

“You’re welcome. If you’ll excuse me,” Dr. Fieldberg replied as he walked away. Everyone sighed and Janae walked over to Brandon and hugged him.

“I told you our girl was gonna be okay,” Janae replied as Brandon nodded his head.

Felicia was speaking with Tavin and Liza, when Brandon asked, “Felicia, can you make sure that she has a private room? A nice one? I don't care about the cost. I just want her to be comfortable.”

Felicia smiled. “Will do, honey. Now, I have to be in surgery in twenty minutes, but I’ll make that happen. I’m so glad that everything worked out. I’ll come back and check on you guys.” Felicia kissed Janae and Ashley on the cheek, then Brandon and walked away.

Everyone was relieved and when they realized that Danielle was going to be fine, they cleared out and figured Janae, Ashley and Brandon would probably not leave, so they decided they would visit her tomorrow. Taylor and Tanner decided to stay. Danielle’s mother hadn’t arrived yet.

As she was leaving, Penelope touched Brandon’s cheek. “I’m glad that she’s alright, Brandon.”

“Thank you, mother,” he replied.

“I’ll be back tomorrow,” she replied.

“Mother, there’s no need. I know how you feel about Danielle and I don’t want you here stressing her when she needs time to recuperate,” he replied.

“I wouldn’t do that. I know that I didn’t approve of Danielle and I said some hurtful things, and I’m sorry. I know I haven’t been perfect, but I would like to get the chance to know her and my grandchild…and you. If that’s alright with you?” Penelope asked. Brandon had never heard her like this. Maybe she was changing.

Penelope had three wonderful children that she knew nothing about. She realized that was her fault and she wanted to make amends. She had begun with Perrin and Dabny, making small steps, but Brandon was going to be difficult. Brandon was always a caring young man, but once he you crossed that line and he was angry, it was quite different thing altogether.

“I’ll think about it, mother, but you really were awful to her. I’ll have to ask her,” Brandon replied as Penelope nodded.

“I understand. I know I haven’t said it much, but I love you, Brandon. I’m glad she and the baby are alright. Try to get some rest,” Penelope replied as she kissed him on the cheek and walked away with Perrin and Dabny. Brandon let out a deep breath as a nurse came out and told them that it was fine to see Danielle.

“You go first, Brandon. We’ll wait,” Janae replied as Brandon smiled.

“Thanks, ‘Nay,” Brandon replied as he followed the nurse to the recovery room where Danielle was.

“Now, she’s still unconscious, so she won’t be awake,” the nurse replied. Danielle was lying in the bed, her head and her arm bandaged.

“Thank you,” Brandon replied as the nurse departed out of the recovery room. Brandon pulled a chair right next to her left bedside. Brandon leaned down and kissed her on the lips, then her cheek. He gently picked up her left hand and held it, kissing her knuckles as he stared at her.

“Hi baby, it’s me. I’m right here. Whenever you decide to open those pretty brown eyes, I’ll be right here. Thank you, God. Thank you,” he whispered as he kissed her hand, thanking God that she was alright.

*********************************************************
Three days later

Brandon basically camped out in Danielle’s room once she was out of recovery. Between Ashley, Janae, Brandon and Ms. Theresa, Danielle’s mother, she had constant company. She was always in and out of consciousness, never in long enough to speak to anyone. Brandon just wouldn’t leave. He left out of the room for a minute to make a phone call as Janae and Ms. Theresa sat and watched Danielle. A few minutes later, Danielle moaned lightly and her eyes fluttered. They fluttered until she slowly opened them and kept them open and asked for Brandon.

“Baby, it’s me mama,” Theresa Parks said as she caressed her daughters face.

“And Janae, Dani,” Janae piped in from the other side, holding her hand.

“Hey, mama...hey J. I take it I’m not at home, right?” Danielle asked as Janae laughed.

“No, girlie. You’re still in the hospital,” Janae replied.

“How do you feel, baby?” Theresa Parks asked.

“Like I’ve been shot,” Danielle said with a small smile and a low laugh. Her throat felt like a barren desert.

“Don’t make jokes like that, little girl,” Theresa Parks warned.

“I won’t, my bad mama. Can I get some water, please? My throat’s so dry,” Danielle replied as her tongue darted out to lick her dry lips. Janae poured her a small cup of water and handed it to Ms. Theresa. Theresa lifted it to her daughter’s lips and watched with relief as she sipped the liquid from the cup.

“Not so fast, baby. Drink slow,” Theresa said as Danielle continued to sip the water from the mauve colored, plastic cup. When she drank enough, the cup was taken from her lips and she licked her lips once more.

“Umm, that was good. Where’s Brandon?” Danielle asked as she looked around.

“He stepped out to make some calls, Dani. He’ll be back soon,” Janae replied as Danielle nodded.

“That boy would not leave. He has been here all day, everyday, fussing over you, growling at the nurses and whatnot,” Theresa replied.

“Oooh, he growled and I missed that? I bet he looked hot,” Danielle replied with a grin.

“Get your mind out of the gutter and focus,” Janae replied with a grin to her friend.

“He’s been stubborn and taking up the right side of that bed everyday. He left to go and take a shower because I made him and he came right back here. I see why you’re over the moon, little girl. He’s fine. I didn’t know white boys were that fine until I came here and remembered how fine that boy Tavin married and Janae’s fiancee’,” Theresa replied.

“Now you see why I didn’t want to leave?” Danielle asked as they laughed.

“Yeah. But I do know one thing for sure…he did not want to go anywhere. That boy loves him some Danielle,” Theresa replied as Danielle smiled.

“I know he does…can you blame him?” Danielle asked in a scratchy, low voice.

Janae smiled. “Oh yeah…she’s awake.”

“I’m just stating a fact,” Danielle croaked out as she looked to the door and saw Brandon slowly walking through.

“She’s awake?” he asked as he quickly walked over to the bed. Janae smiled at him and pat his shoulder.

“Yes, she is,” Janae replied as Brandon took the hand Janae dropped and picked it up. Brandon caressed her face with his hand and smiled at her.

“Hey beautiful. I missed those eyes…I missed you,” he whispered, forgetting Janae and Theresa were in the room.

“I wasn’t gone that long, was I?” Danielle asked, licking her lips.

“Three days…do you know how weird that was…not being able to see your eyes or hear your voice for three whole days?” Brandon asked as he continued to caress her face, taking in every part of it.

“Yeah, and it’s usually a blessing when you don’t hear her for a little while,” Janae said with a grin.

“Forget you, J. Just because you’re getting married, don’t think you’re grown,” Danielle whispered as Janae smiled.

“Whatever, chic. Ms. Theresa, you still want a ride back to Danielle’s? I think these two want to be alone,” Janae replied as Theresa smiled.

“Yeah, I could use a shower and a nap. Besides, she’s in good hands. We’ll be back soon, baby,” Theresa replied as she kissed Danielle on her forehead and pat Brandon his back.

“Okay, mama,” Danielle croaked out.

“Take care of my baby while I’m gone,” Theresa told Brandon.

“You don’t have to worry about that, Ms. Theresa. I’m not gonna let anything happen to her,” Brandon said as he smiled at Danielle and held her hand.

“I know. We’ll be back,” Theresa replied as she and Janae walked out of the room and closed the door. Brandon leaned over and kissed Danielle on her lips.

“Hey you,” he whispered.

“Hey,” she whispered back as she smiled.

“You had us worried to death. Don’t do that again,” he replied as she smiled.

“I’ll try not to,” she said.

“I’m just so happy to see you awake. You have no idea,” he replied as he stared into her eyes.

“I’m happy to see you, too. I heard that you wouldn’t leave and you were being mean and growling,” Danielle replied as he smiled.

“Growling?” he asked.

“Yeah…at the nurses, at anyone who wanted to make you leave. That’s kind of creepy…and hot,” Danielle said as he laughed.

“Well, if you want, when you get out of here and the doctor says its okay, I’ll growl for you whenever you want,” he replied.

“Deal,” Danielle said.

“Don't worry, I'll hold up my end of the bargain. And to answer you, hell no I wasn't leaving and I didn't...I refused...until your mom made me. She’s kind of scary,” Brandon replied as Danielle smiled.

“Tell me something I don’t know,” Danielle replied.

“I didn’t want to leave you. I know Janae, Ashley, Tav and your mom were here, but I just couldn’t leave you. I just couldn’t. I’m going to have to do something about you, woman. I can’t let you out of my sight. Too many things happen when I’m not around,” he replied as she smiled.

“Bran, this was just something that happened. I was in the wrong place, baby,at the wrong time,” Danielle replied.

“I know, but you could have died, Dani. I don’t want to lose you,” he whispered as she smiled, her right hand slowly coming up to stroke his cheek. Her injury was in her left shoulder.

“You’re not gonna lose me. I’m right here,” she whispered.

“I know. I’m so glad of that,” he replied as she looked and felt something on her flat stomach.

“What’s this?” Danielle asked. Brandon took in a breath and smiled at her.

“A fetal monitor…it’s monitoring the baby,” he replied as she laid her head back and sighed.

“So I am pregnant,” she whispered. Brandon kissed her hands.

“Yes and this baby is one tough little cookie…just like it’s mommy,” he replied.

Danielle smiled. “That’s good.”

“Did you know that you were…,” Brandon began but Danielle interrupted him.

“Pregnant? That’s why I didn’t want you to come into the store. I was going to get a test and go with Janae back to her crib to see if I was preggers. I was going to tell her that I thought I was going to be a mama when she arrived. I had an idea when my period failed to appear, so I was going to take the test and tell you when I saw you later that day,” Danielle whispered.

“Oh,” he replied as she began to speak again.

“Are you okay with this, Brandon, because, I want this baby and I’m not getting an abortion and…,” Danielle said, but was cut off by Brandon kissing her softly on the lips.

“That answer your question?” he asked with a grin.

“You want this baby?” she asked hesitantly.

“Baby, of course I do. I want the baby and I want you. Why would you think otherwise?” Brandon asked.

“It’s just that it’s so sudden and we didn’t expect this and I figured you wouldn’t want to…,” she replied as he interrupted her.

“That’s bullshit and you know it. You know that I’m crazy about you. I’m happy as hell about this. So stop worrying if I want this. I do. You have no idea how badly I do,” he replied.

Danielle gazed into his gorgeous face and smiled. “That’s what I wanted you to say.”

“I know, and I mean it,” he replied.

“I know. So, how long before I can blow this pop stand?” Danielle asked.

“Four, maybe five days. Then, you’re coming home with me where I’m going to lock you up so this doesn’t happen again,” he replied as he leaned down and rubbed his nose across hers. Danielle smiled.

“Can I have pizza with extra cheese, and sausage?” Danielle asked and he laughed as he looked into her eyes. The back of his hand caressed her cheek.

“You can have whatever you want, sweetheart,” he replied.

“Oh, I like this,” she replied.

“You should. Baby…I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you, too, sweetie,” she whispered. Brandon leaned towards her belly and kissed it as she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Hey little person in there…I love you, too. But you gotta work with me. We have to do what we can to keep mommy away from violent situations,” Brandon replied as Danielle laughed as he continued to whisper to her stomach. She loved this man so much, she thought as her fingers ran through his thick, dark hair.

“Brandon this is New York…shit happens,” Danielle replied.

“I know but…I don’t want this to happen again. I was scared, baby. Really scared,” he admitted, loving the way her fingers rubbed his scalp.

“I was too. I felt that hot, searing pain and all I could think about was you and then there was nothing. But, God didn’t want me or the baby to leave here yet. I’m here, Brandon. I’m sore, but I’m alive and that’s enough for me. This was just a wake-up call. You have to live everyday to the fullest, with the people that you love the most. You only get one shot at this life gig and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it,” Danielle replied as Brandon slowly sat up.

“You have a point. So this is how it’s gonna go down, Ms. Parks. You’re moving in with me and I don’t want to hear the crap…you’re coming and that's that,” he replied.

“Alright, Mr. Lanero, I'll move in with you. Besides, I like your place better anyway. Ooh…I like it when you boss me around, Brandon. That’s so sexy,” Danielle replied as she gave him a look. He laughed and kissed her hand.

“Danielle, come on, baby. You are in no condition for me to put it on you like I want to, so stop with the looks,” he replied.

“Oh, you’re no fun,” Danielle said as he grinned.

“Whatever. I told you, I’m not letting you out of my sight, so deal with it. I just want to be with you forever, baby,” Brandon said as Danielle smiled.

“I want that too,” Danielle said.

“Marry me, Dani,” he whispered as she smiled.

“You’re not doing this because you knocked me up and because of this accident because…,” Danielle began, but he placed his fingers on her lips.

“God, you’re beautiful, but you don’t know when to shut up. Danielle, you know me. Part of it is because of me almost losing you, but I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and like I told you when we first started…I want all of you, not some of you. So, I'm going to ask this a little better and I hope you give me the answer that I want. Danielle Nicollette Parks…will you be my wife?” Brandon asked, not realizing he was holding his breath.

“Yes. I mean, I guess I could grace you with my presence for the next 50, 60 years,” Danielle replied as he leaned over and kissed her.

“Gee, thanks,” Brandon replied as she smiled, his heart almost beating out of his chest.

“Now, where’s my shiny rock thingy?” Danielle asked as he laughed.

“Um, newsflash, sweetheart. I’ve been here for the last three days…no time to shop. But I promise as soon as I get the chance, I’m gonna grace that pretty little hand with something that’s gonna take your breath away. Alright?” Brandon asked as she sighed, still smiling at her current state of happiness. Brandon wanted her to be his wife and he wanted the baby. She didn’t think she was capable of having someone like Brandon, but now that she had him, she wouldn’t let him go.

“You better. Now could you do something for me?” she asked.

“Anything, baby,” he answered.

“Growl,” she whispered and he laughed, then kissed her on the tip of her nose, making a low growling sound in his throat as she laughed.

“Now that’s hot,” she whispered as he kissed softly on the lips then placed his lips on her stomach through her gown, kissing her there once more, feeling grateful and fully blessed that God had answered his prayers.
Chapter 20 by Chaynetv
Chapter 20

One week and a half later

Delia glanced at her checkbook one last time. This was her final chance…her only hope. Her daughters were her only chance at salvaging a decent life for herself.

She knew she should have been a little smarter, but she wasn’t and it was her fault. But, she wouldn’t shoulder all of the blame…her stupid ass husband who decided to be careless with their finances was the main culprit and now, she had nothing.

How in the hell did Janae get that boyfriend of hers to buy those dealerships? Delia knew how and she laughed as she brushed her long, black hair.

“Like mother, like daughter,” Delia said as she grinned at her reflection in the mirror. If there was one thing that she did give her girls that they couldn’t deny was hourglass figures and pretty faces…just like hers. They could deny her all they wanted to, but when they looked in the mirror or dressed themselves, it was her body that they inherited, her nose, her eyes. That was something that they couldn’t take away.

“They still have my blood running through their veins. I’m still their mother. Who do they think they are?” Delia asked herself as she continued to brush her hair and think.

Delia began to ponder about the foolish man that she married. From what the federal agent told her, the idiot didn’t even know who bought the dealerships. He didn’t care. He just wanted his cash. How did he sell both dealerships then squander all of the profits from the sale? She just couldn’t wrap her head around that issue.

As Delia looked at herself in the mirror of the hotel room that she was staying in, she sighed. She knew that this was just a bump in the road. She was still beautiful and young looking. All she had to do is get more chummy chummy with her rich boy toys and find her a new husband. She already got $5,000 from one of them and the other was paying for her stay in this lovely hotel in New Orleans, provided that she return a few favors for him, which she didn’t mind. Men were so easy, she thought as she brushed her hair out.

She pawned her wedding rings and got a sizeable amount of money for them, not wanting to have the memory of her marriage to that sick bastard Lawrence Bromwell. It was amazing when they asked what to do with his body. She told them to cremate him, the sooner the better. She didn’t even attend the services. He didn’t deserve her presence after what he did to her.

She had to plan her visit to the tee and she had to know exactly what to say. She knew Tavin wasn’t going to have any part of her or assist her, but Janae was a different story.

Janae was a sweet girl who could easily be manipulated. She didn’t care what her bitch of a sister said. She was going to talk to Janae and see what she could get out of her. She was more than sure that Janae would help her. She just had to say the right things and give her the song and dance about honoring thy mother and thy father and Janae would be putty in her hands. She wouldn’t call her or alert her of her upcoming visit because Tavin would definitely put a stop to it.

No, she would just have to pop up and have a heart to heart with her child. It wasn’t like she didn’t love them. She gave birth to them. They were apart of her. She just didn’t…well, she really didn’t have much room for them in her life. It was as simple as that.

The key to this was to get Janae alone without Tavin’s interference. If Tavin found out, then she definitely wouldn’t get anywhere. But, if she had time to work on Janae, then she would definitely be okay.

“Baby…what’s taking you so long? I’m waiting,” the portly, older white man said from the bed.

Fucking nasty, fat bastard, she stated to herself.

“I’m coming, Charles. You’ve been waiting all day for it…you can wait a few more minutes,” she replied as she stood up and walked over to the king size hotel bed that the overweight, stock broker lay in.

He just doesn’t know how much he’s paying for this good time, but he’ll soon find out, Delia said to herself as she lay next to him in the bed and gave her most devastating smile.

“Here I am, lover. Are you ready?” Delia asked as the man grinned at her half nude body and began to lick her neck as she cringed.

This is only going to take five minutes with that little dick of his…then he can give me some cash, go to sleep and go, she thought as Charles smiled down at her.

“Here I come baby,” Charles replied as he leaned down to kiss her on her beautiful, full lips that held a false smile. Yes, I know you're...you're going to be cumming real soon she thought.

And so am I...right to Janae, she thought as the large man spread her thighs.

************************************************************************

Her father was dead.

Lawrence Bromwell had been murdered and tossed into a lake, barely recognizable once he was pulled from his liquid tomb.

The man that provided the sperm for her existence was dead…and she was still here on earth...very much alive…still breathing, still living.

The man that was supposed to love and protect her and her sister, but did exactly the opposite, was dead, and she didn’t know how she was supposed to feel about it.

Tavin, Cameron and Taylor sat her down and told her several days ago and she was pretty indifferent at the time. She didn’t really feel anything because he was never a father, so she was confused. Was she supposed to cry and feel something because he was her biological father? Was she supposed to be glad that such an evil man got what he deserved? What was she supposed to feel?

As she was getting dressed to go see Danielle, these thoughts played through her mind. As she was combing her hair, a fully dressed, incredibly hot in his tailored suit Taylor came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek.

“You just love to scare me, don’t you?” Janae asked as she pulled the comb through her shoulder length tresses, all thoughts concerning her dead father immediately floating away when she felt Taylor’s solid, warm body against hers.

“I didn’t mean to. I just couldn’t resist. You’re just too sexy, baby,” Taylor said as his lips ventured to the smooth skin of her neck, placing light kisses along it. Taylor inhaled her scent and wrapped his arms tighter around her, making sure he kissed her neck the way she liked it.

Janae put the comb down and put her arms on top of Taylor’s and gave in to his kisses, feeling tingly all over. “Well, since you put it like that, it’s okay. You look so good today.”

Taylor grinned against her skin. “Thank you and please, please stop that.”

Janae smiled as she grinded her bottom against his erection. “Stop what?”

Taylor looked at the innocent look that Janae placed on her face as he looked at their reflection in mirror. “Rolling that sexy, round ass of yours on my boy. You know you ain’t right, babygirl.”

“You started it. You know what those kisses do to me, Taylor,” Janae said softly as his lips continued to caress her neck.

“Yes, I do, but you know I love when you roll that ass on me and we really don’t have the time to get down like that this morning. I have two back to back meetings with the investors and I just want to tackle them, and get it over with,” Taylor replied as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

“They work my man way too hard,” Janae said as she rubbed her hands along his.

“They do, don’t they?” Taylor responded as Janae smiled at him in the mirror.

“Yes they do. Will you be free later to look at another building today? How long are you going to be meeting? All day?” Janae asked.

“I think they’re supposed to last until about 12pm. What time did you need me?” Taylor asked.

“The appointment for the showing is at 2pm,” Janae stated as Taylor closed his eyes and did a mental check in regards to his schedule.

“I can do that. Can you meet me at my office and we can just ride together?” Taylor asked.

“Sure. Oh, and I’m not going to rehearsal today. I’m going to spend the morning with Dani, so can you drop me off at Brandon’s…I mean Dani and Brandon’s,” Janae said as Taylor nodded his head as he played with a few strands of her dark brown hair.

“Yeah, that’s cool. Janae, are you alright?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah, baby, I’m fine. Really,” Janae replied as Taylor kissed her neck.

“You know that I love you, right?” Taylor asked as his hazel eyes bore into her brown ones in the mirror.

Janae smiled as she reached back with her left arm and ran her hand through his hair. “Yes, and I love you, too. I’m just anxious to spend some Q.T. with my girl, that’s all. After finding out about my father, I just want to chill out for the day and have fun with Danielle. I need that.”

“Yeah, you need some fun. You know if you want to talk some more, I’m here babygirl,” Taylor replied as she turned around and looked up into his eyes, hooking her arms around his neck. Janae leaned forward and kissed Taylor softly on the lips. Taylor’s tongue slowly explored her mouth as Janae ran her tongue along his.

“I know that Taylor and if I need to, I’ll let you know. Do you think you have time to bring me to Estrella’s before you drop me off at Dani’s? It seems that the mommy to be has been craving their chocolate chip bagels,” Janae replied as Taylor. Taylor pecked her lightly on the lips and smacked her on her denim skirt clad bottom, then gripped it in his hands.

“If you give me some more luscious I can,” Taylor replied as Janae stood up on tiptoe and kissed him softly, but passionately on the lips, a soft moan escaping her lips. Taylor groaned after hearing her moan and then he cupped her ass tighter as Janae lightly ran her fingers through his scalp, then she lightly licked his ear with the very tip of her tongue, making him groan loud, pulling him closer to her. Janae wanted to crawl inside of him, that’s how good he felt and how good his kisses were.

After the kiss, Taylor licked his lips and looked down into her eyes, loving the emotions that were running through his body because of the woman that he held and her kisses. He could only say one thing to her after the kiss that they shared. “Damn girl.”

“Umm, I know. Wow. Baby, my toes are curling,” Janae said as Taylor sucked her bottom lip softly between his lips, then let go, making Janae more moist then she already was.

“Babygirl, more than my toes are curling. I know you feel that,” he replied as she smiled.
Taylor ran his thumb slowly over her kiss-swollen lips, staring into her eyes.

“I do. It would be a shame to waste all of this,” Janae replied as her hand stroked his hardness through his tailored slacks. Taylor groaned.

“You know waste not, want not are words that I live by,” Taylor stated.

“Sure they are, Taylor,” Janae said as she laughed.

“I mean, it would only make the day a little brighter, a little better and you can’t send me to work with blue balls, Nay. That just ain’t right,” Taylor said as her hands went to his tie and undoing the knot.

“When you’re right, you’re right,” Janae said as his hands began to slide up her thighs. Janae moaned his name. Taylor allowed a low, sexy chuckle to escape his lips as he nibbled on her bottom lip, then pressed another kiss to both lips.

“Wait a minute. You said we didn’t have time. I thought you said we had to go because of your meetings and stuff,” Janae teased, allowing Taylor to pick her up and place her on the bathroom counter. Janae’s hand quickly shed his suit jacket as his fingers went to lift her skirt over her hips, then moving to hook into the sides of her panties. Janae helped Taylor with his belt and his pants as he swooped his head down and captured her lips once more as his eyes narrowed, staring into hers.

“Oh, to hell with that. I can be a little late. But, I can’t wait another minute to fuck you. I need to be inside of you…right now. I just can’t get enough of you, baby,” he whispered as her hands fumbled with his slacks and his fingers caressed her sex, kissing her once more.

Taylor kissed her neck and grinned against her ear as he whispered, “You’re so wet, baby…you’re so ready for me.”

Janae moaned as his fingers glided across her slick sex, licking her lips as her head fell back and her body moved against the strong, long fingers that entered her, stroking her. Taylor watched the enjoyment on her face as his fingers moved inside of her, anticipating the moment when he entered her, loving the way that her hot wetness clenched his fingers.

“You know this is going to take a minute,” Janae whispered as his thumb applied a sweet pressure on her clit, making her moan louder. Those fingers of his always did something to her.

Taylor laughed as his tongue licked her neck. “Don’t worry about that, babygirl. We’ve got nothing but time.”

**************************************************************

An hour later, Janae walked into Brandon and Dani’s penthouse, smiling with a bag of bagels and muffins. Taylor followed her up with the drink holder.

Danielle was lying on the couch, watching the morning news when Janae walked over to her. Danielle sat up and grabbed the bag from Janae. Janae laughed as she watched her friend dig into the bag.

“Ooh, nice and warm. Morning, J, morning Taylor,” Danielle replied as Taylor walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey. Are you feeling better?” Taylor asked as he sat the drinks on the glass coffee table in front of Danielle.

“Yes. The drugs help a lot with the pain. I just can’t wait until I can start rehabbing this shoulder so I can get back to work,” Danielle replied as Brandon walked out, dressed in a black suit, black shirt and royal blue tie.

“You’re rushing things a little, Dani. You’ve only been home a week. Would you just relax and give yourself time to heal, woman? Good morning, people,” Brandon replied as he dapped Taylor and kissed Janae on the cheek.

“Good morning,” Janae replied.

“So, I see you caved, huh?” Brandon asked, referring to the baked goods Janae bought.

“Yeah. I guess you heard her begging me for those bagels over the phone like a whino for a drink, huh?” Janae asked as they laughed.

“Uh huh. Spoiled brat,” Brandon replied as he watched Danielle slather cream cheese over her chocolate bagel, bite into it, then give him the finger.

“Been there, done that this morning,” Brandon replied as Danielle grinned, then Janae blushed thinking about her morning rendevous with Taylor.

“Well, well, well...it looks like we ain’t the only ones with the Hi-Pro glow, Brandon,” Danielle replied as Janae popped her on the arm and Taylor laughed.

“Play nice, baby. Do you need anything?” Brandon asked.

“Just for you to give me a kiss, then leave,” Danielle replied as Brandon leaned over her, placing both arms on side of her.

“You’re sick of me already?” Brandon asked.

“Um…yeah. But I love the kisses,” Danielle replied as she leaned forward and kissed Brandon on the lips. He grinned.

“I knew it…you just want me for my body,” Brandon replied.

“You damn right. Now, go to work. I have wedding stuff to discuss with Janae…about her wedding, not ours,” Danielle said as he kissed her again.

“Putting me out…man, not cool. T, you ready?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah. I’ll see you at 1:30pm, Nay?” Taylor asked as he pulled Janae close to him. He held both of her hands in his.

“Yes. Have a good one,” Janae replied as he leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“It’s already been good, especially when you started purring after I…,” Taylor began as his lips kissed her neck.

“Bye, Taylor. You’re already late,” Janae replied as he laughed, then kissed her on her lips. Janae grinned.

“Alright. I love you baby,” he whispered.

“I love you, too. Bye,” Janae said as she watched Taylor and Brandon leave. Danielle got up, looked out in the hallway, saw no sign of Brandon and grinned.

“Woo-hoo! Thank God! He’s gone to work,” Danielle replied as she walked back to the sofa. Janae sat next to her and grinned.

“Why are you so happy that he’s gone?” Janae asked as she grabbed a blueberry muffin out of the bag.

“Because he’s been getting on my last nerve! Don’t get me wrong, I love him. He’s been pampering me and it’s so sweet the way he’s taking care of me, but I can’t breathe! It’s like he’s trying to put me in a bubble of protection or something and him going to work is a very, very good thing,” Danielle replied as she slathered cream cheese on her second chocolate chip bagel.

“He just wants to keep you safe, girl. What happened to you scared the crap out of him…out of all of us. Be easy, Danielle,” Janae replied.

“I know, you’re right, but J, he’s tripping. Telling me some shit aout he thinks I shouldn’t go back to work until after I have the baby,”Danielle said, biting into the bagel.

“You might want to consider it. After you finish rehab and everything, you’re probably going to be showing. The company may put you on leave anyway,” Janae replied.

“I know, but damn, Nay. I don’t know if I can take sitting around here every day. I know he has my best interest at heart, but I like to be busy. You know I’m crazy about that boy, and he bought me this shiny, beautiful thing…,” Danielle replied grinning as she showed Janae her white gold, 5 carat engagement ring. Janae smiled.

“Oooh, it’s nice,” Janae replied.

“I know right? Oh and the fact that he makes me cum…really often and really hard is the only reason I haven’t acted like one of those women from Snapped with him. I know where it’s coming from, but it’s still annoying. Listen to me, complaining about a good man. I’m gonna stop. You gotta excuse me. I’m a little hormonal,” Danielle said.

“It’s cool. No worries,” Janae replied.

“Girl and the almost 360 that his bourgeious momma did has truly done me in. I mean, she actually came to see me twice and she calls to see how I’m doing. I think that she’s realized that I ain’t going anywhere and she’s been making an effort to get to know me. You want to know what I think truly has her in better moods? Brandon. He’s actually speaking to her and getting to know her too and that just makes her happy…that and Mr. Lanero who I suspect has been buttering her muffin really good lately,” Danielle said as Janae laughed.

“Oh, so she’s having good relations with the hubby?” Janae asked.

“J, if Brandon inherited his piece from his pops and she’s been deprived of that good dick for a minute, I guess I would be a bitch, too. Now she’s getting it again and getting it good? Hell, J. Good pipe makes the bitchiest of women heel,” Danielle said as Janae laughed.

“I know that’s right. So, I was thinking. You know I’m going to look at more studio space and I wanted to know if you would come in with me…as my partner…help me run the place?” Janae asked as Danielle squealed with excitement.

“Hell yeah! I would love to. We would be our own bosses,” Danielle stated.

“And, we’d be able to put on shows with more creativity and not be bound by the archaic guidelines and laws that most companies have,” Janae replied.

“You know how I am about rules…you know I’m down. Whenever you get the space, I want to see it. It’ll get my creative juices flowing,” Danielle said as Janae grinned.

“Cool. So, what do you want to have, Dani? A boy or a girl?” Janae asked excitedly.

Danielle smiled. “I would love to have a little boy, but if it’s a girl, it’s still okay. I can’t believe this is happening. Even with the puking and shit, I’m happy. I can’t wait to be a mommy, Janae.”

Janae smiled at her friend. “I know and I can’t wait to be a teedy again. It’s going to be great.”

Danielle pulled out a blueberry muffin from the bag and stared at her friend. She was putting on a good act, but something was bothering her and she wanted to know what it was.

“Have you heard from Delia since your pops was found sleepin’ with the fishes?” Danielle asked.

“No. Thank God. It’s just that seeing you so excited about having a baby just proves that there are women out there who want to be mothers and look at what I got stuck with. Why did she even have me or Tavin if she didn’t love us? Why did she choose that man to be my father?” Janae asked.

Danielle put down her muffin and sipped her milk. “Money makes a lot of people do stupid shit, J. That’s the only thing I can say in regards to your…Delia.” She knew Janae had more that she wanted to get off of her chest and she just waited so that she could listen to her friend.

“You know, I haven’t cried about his death. I mean, I really haven’t. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel. He raped and molested my sister, he molested me…how am I supposed to react to the death of a man who was never my father? I mean, I cry when I hear about strangers on the news dying, but I can’t cry for this man. I can’t. I don’t know what kind of person that makes me,” Janae replied as Danielle put her hand on top of hers.

“It makes you human, Janae. I’m going to be honest. When I found out the bastard was dead, I smiled and I laughed. He got what was coming to him, J. Whatever you feel or don’t feel is completely understandable. This dude took some of your innocence, baby. Whether he was a stranger on the street or the dude that knocked boots with that bitch Delia is irrelevant. What he did to you and Tavin was fucked up and if you don’t cry, it just means he doesn’t deserve your tears and trust me, while that bastard is roasting in hell, he wish he could feel a damn tear,” Danielle replied.

“But I want to cry, just to get some of this shit out, Dani. I was glad when I found out that he was no longer breathing, but this is just so confusing. I mean, I’ve been to counseling. I understand the big concept that it wasn’t my fault and you can’t choose your parents, but I still want to cry,” Janae replied as Danielle sighed.

“Then cry. I’m not gonna think less of you. Crying helps to get out things that may cause us harm on the inside, girl. It cleans you out, kind of like a good shit. So, I suggest that you take a good shit and get it out. Get clean, Nay. You ain’t got to worry about me saying nothing,” Danielle replied.

“But I wouldn’t be crying for him. I want to cry because we shouldn’t have had to endure that! He shouldn’t have been able to live as long as he did! Delia should have gotten what he did, if not worse! And then, I thought that you were gonna leave me and… it’s just…everything is just so…,” Janae stated as tears began to run from her eyes. Danielle leaned over and hugged her friend to her and then Janae just began to cry.

“I know, girl, I know. Just get it out,” Danielle replied as she stroked Janae’s back and let her cry. This went on for about ten minutes, then Janae sat up.

"Now that was a good BM, huh?" Danielle asked as Janae laughed.

“Yes, it was. I feel a little better after that. I know I must seem really weak to you. I’ve been crying to you for years,” Janae said trying to make light of her episode.

“To survive in that got damn house all those years without killing Delia or Lawrence, and to deal with half of the shit that you’ve had to deal with, hell, ain’t nothin’ weak about you, girl. I think I would have gone stone crazy or gotten as high as I could, but you didn’t do that. Sometimes we have to deal with crap in our lives, J and trust me, you’ve had your share of hard shit to deal with, but I think that’s over. The only thing you need to look forward to is your future with that fine ass, sexy ass Taylor Caldwell…it takes you to find a man so fine he makes your teeth sweat,” Dainielle replied as Janae laughed.

“He is fine, huh?” Janae asked.

“Hell yes! And he loves you. So, let’s keep with the wedding planning and studio shopping and not give any more energy to the Bitch and the Beast, because they don’t deserve it. Alright?” Danielle asked as Janae sighed.

“You got that. So, what do you want to watch?” Janae asked.

“The Lord of the Rings,” Danielle said as Janae walked over to the DVD collection and pulled out the movie.

“Again?” Janae asked as Danielle sipped more juice.

“Hell yes. All those fine medieval men…girl Viggo Mortensen is fine as hell. Hell, Orlando Bloom with his fairy ass…,” Danielle began but Janae interrupted with a laugh.

“Elf…he’s an elf, Danielle,” Janae replied as she placed the movie in and sat next to her friend.

“Hell, elf, fairy, pixie, wizard…whatever the fuck he is, he’s sexy as hell with that blond hair and those blue contacts. Just watching him with that bow and arrow makes me wish he would pluck my ass,” Danielle said as the movie began and Janae laughed.

Danielle put her head on Janae’s shoulder and Janae said. “You’re a fool, Dani.”

“I know. But you love me, don’t you?” Danielle asked.

“More than you know, sis. More than you,” Janae replied as they settled back to watch one of their favorite movies, forgetting about their problems and enjoying each other’s company and the film.

***************************************************************

Taylor watched Janae as she walked around the empty building, her eyes wide with excitement. This was the second building that they had seen today and the 10th overall. Taylor was concluding a phone call as his eyes followed his fiancee’. She was so beautiful, he thought as he closed his phone and walked over to her. She was looking out of a huge picture window with a huge smile on her face.

Taylor walked behind her and hugged her by the waist. “So, I take it that you like this one?”

Janae turned around for a minute and smiled at him. “Yes. It’s perfect. It’s a little pricier than some of the buildings we looked at, but I want it. There’s so much potential here.”

“The price is still a little too high, babygirl, especially since it’s been on the market for 2 years. If we can talk them down by a couple of thousand, then I say yeah, but if not, we can find something else,” Taylor replied as Janae sighed.

“You’re the one who knows about all this stuff, so I’ll trust your judgment,” Janae replied as she kissed him on the lips, then smiled up at him.

“You’re in a better mood than you were earlier. I hope it wasn’t a guy that did that,” Taylor stated as Janae smiled.

“No…it was a few guys,” Janae replied.

Taylor’s eyes narrowed at her. “Excuse me?”

“The guys in Lord of the Rings, you silly man. Just hanging out with Danielle. I had fun,” Janae replied as he looked into her eyes.

“That’s good…but just to let you know…the thing about the guys wasn’t funny, ‘Nay. I don’t like sharing…I’m spoiled,” Taylor said as his arms wrapped tight around her waist.

“I know and I’m all yours,” Janae whispered as she smiled at him.

“Now that’s more like it. Don’t play like that, woman,” Taylor whispered before his lips met hers in a soft kiss.

“I thought you liked the way I played,” Janae said.

Taylor licked his lips and gave her that sexy grin of his. “Don’t get it twisted…I love the way you play. After we talk to the realtor, lets go home and have a play date.”

Taylor’s lips went to her neck and kissed her softly along the column of it as Janae moaned, “You read my mind.”

Taylor lifted his head from her neck and grinned as he stared down into her face. “I’m good at that…I thought you knew. I’m glad that you’re in a better mood, sweetheart…that you’re happy. That’s all I want. You do know that, don’t you baby?”

“Yes. But I know that isn’t all you want,” Janae whispered as she felt his hands grip her ass.

“I can’t get anything past you, can I?” Taylor asked as his head lowered and he brushed his nose against hers gently.

“Nope, you can’t,” Janae replied as she invited Taylor’s kiss, forgetting all about the bad and focusing on Taylor and his lips.
Chapter 21 by Chaynetv
Chapter 21

“Where do you want this box, Doodles?” Cameron asked as Janae looked over at him with a cardboard box filled to the brim with CD’s in his arms.

“Can you put it in the office, please Cam?” Janae replied as Taylor brought in another tote filled with Janae’s shoes. Kendall and Ashton were playing X-Box while the grown-ups around them lifted boxes and unpacked boxes.

“No problem, lil sis,” he replied as he walked away with the box towards the office.

“Thanks, Cam, and gracias to you Tavy for the good grub. It’s just what we’re gonna need after moving all this stuff,” Janae replied.

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Taylor, don’t eat all of the sweet potato pie from Doodles this time…you know it’s her favorite,” Tavin replied as Taylor grinned.

“But, Tav your sweet potato pie is my favorite, too and you know that. Please tell me that you squeezed in some extra for me like I pleaded so that Janae would at least get a whole piece this time…maybe two?” Taylor asked, giving Tavin a puppydog face that got her everytime.

“You know I did, greedy. You’re lucky I love your butt,” Tavin replied as she lightly popped him on the back of the head.

“Hey T, stop pastry pimpin’ my wife and get back to moving your girl’s stuff,” Cameron replied.

“Aw Cam, are you jealous?” Taylor asked trying to get under his brother’s skin.

“Could never be, son. That’s all mine, ain’t that right, Lovely?” Cameron asked as he looked at his pretty wife who smiled brightly.

“Yep…it sure is…until he croaks. Then I’ll be lookin’ for a hustla,” Tavin said with a wink to her husband as Janae bent over by the waist and laughed. Taylor laughed as well.

“Wait ‘til we get home, woman. I’m gonna show you a hustla. You better quit playing or I’m gonna ration the goods,” Cameron said.

“You…ration the goods? You know you love all this. You can’t get enough of this. Boy, you must be crazy. Ration the goods. Yeah right. And hookers give freebies,” Tavin replied.

“Mommy, isn’t a hooker a lady that doesn’t wear enough clothes and gets way too much exercise…at least that’s what Teedy Danielle said about Ms. Rhonda, Jasmine’s mommy. Teedy Danielle said that Ms. Rhonda spends a lot of time working out on her back,” Kendall replied, her eyes not leaving the game on the TV. Taylor and Cameron burst out laughing and Tavin’s mouth was wide open. Janae laughed some more.

“I’ve heard that word, too. Don’t you remember, Kendie…that’s what Teedy Janae called Ms. Lisa who lives down the hall. I think it means a lady who wears too much make-up because she does. She sometimes looks like a raccoon because she has all that black crayon stuff around her eyes…ew,” Ashton replied his eyes still glued on the game.

Cameron stopped laughing and said, “Patna’…that’s not nice and don’t either one of you say that word again.”

“I’m going to kill Danielle. And Kendall, to answer your question, that word is something that you will never, ever, eva in your lifetime aspire to be or want to be, not as long as I’m walking and breathing you won’t…and that’s all I’m gonna say about it, alright baby?” Tavin asked in that no nonsense tone of voice.

“Yes, mommy,” Kendall said as her eyes stayed glued to TV.

“We really have to watch what we say around the kids. That was my bad…and Janae, you know better,” Tavin said.

“I know, but if you would have seen her that day, she was just a hot, skanky mess…,” Janae whispered.

“I see her almost everyday, and yes she looks likes she’s selling it, but please don’t say that around the straws because they suck up anything and everything. It’s bad enough their daddy’s influence doesn’t help…we don’t need to add you to the list,” Tavin whispered.

“I heard that, baby, and I’m going to remember that. Would you guys come on? We only have a few things left and I would like to go home some time today and spend some HT with the missus,” Cameron replied as he came back and picked up another CD tote. Tavin just shook her head, muttering something about Cameron being a jackass.

“HT?” Janae asked.

Taylor came over and whispered in Janae’s ear, “Horizontal time, babygirl...you know.” Taylor looked to see if his niece and nephew were looking his way, then he did the humping motion with his arm and hips as Janae laughed.

“Ew…I don’t want to hear that. I had enough of those two groping and stuff to last me a lifetime…no more visuals please,” Janae replied.

“I wish we only had visuals of all these damn shoes, ‘Nay. Babygirl, you only have two feet and you can only wear one pair of shoes at a time. This is some insane type of shit! Why do you own a million fuckin’ pair of shoes?” Taylor asked as he walked with the tote into his bedroom.

“Taylor…watch your mouth! The kids,” Tavin replied.

“They didn’t hear that. Their eyes are glued to the TV,” Taylor replied.

“Yes we did,” Kendall and Ashton replied as the same time.

Tavin narrowed her eyes at Taylor as he said, “Supersonic hearing lil shi….My bad, Tav. Don’t say those words you two. They make your tongue fall out.”

“I don’t know how true that is, Uncle T, because daddy wouldn’t have a tongue,” Ashton stated.

“Yeah, we hear plenty of bad words that we don’t repeat. Happens all the time, right daddy?” Kendall replied as Janae laughed with Taylor. Cameron looked away as he walked back out of the room.

“What was that, munchkin? Daddy’s getting old. I didn’t hear that,” Cameron replied
as Tavin shot daggers his way.

“I’m sure you didn’t. How many times have I asked you not to curse around the kids, Cameron?” Tavin asked as Cameron picked up another box.

“Millions, mommy, but he only curses when he’s really mad. Remember the other day when you called that man a stupid shit because he cut you off in traffic, dad?” Ashton asked, not looking up from his game as Janae and Taylor looked at each other, then laughed.

“Huh…what? I didn’t do that,” Cameron stated.

“Uh huh, yes you did. You told us not to lie, Dad and now you’re doing it. Anyway, you said some other bad words right behind the s word, and you gave the man the finger and shook it at him…remember Kendie?” Ashton asked as Tavin just narrowed her eyes more at Cameron.

“Uh huh,” Kendall replied, her eyes not leaving her game that was currently on Taylor’s 60 inch television.

“You little snitch,” Cameron muttered under his breath as Taylor laughed.

“Boy, you better learn how to fight and quick because if you’re ratting people out, you’re gonna need to learn how to defend yourself on the playground,” Taylor replied.

“Nobody likes a tattle tale, Ash,” Cameron began.

“Oh, I don’t snitch at school, but you told us not to lie to you or mommy and I would have been lying if I didn’t say that you didn’t curse around us because you do, dad,” Ashton replied.

“Lovely, I…,” Cameron began, but

”Uh huh,” Tavin replied, not taking her eyes off of her husband.

“For real, baby, it’s just that this Herman Munster lookin’dude really cut me off badly and I was ticked off and…,” Cameron began.

Tavin put her hand up and continued to glare at her husband. “Save it, Caldwell. The baby busted you.”

“Man, did he bust you,” Taylor piped in.

“Whoa this box is really heavy,” Cameron stated as he tried to change the subject. He walked away still feeling Tavin’s burning glare.

“I’ll give you something heavy, right upside your head! Stop cursing in front to the kids, Cam. If I can sensor myself, so can you. Ash…I don’t want to hear that word come out of your mouth again. Do you hear me?” Tavin asked.

“Yes, mommy,” he replied as he and his sister continued to play their game.

Janae smiled, “To answer your question to the reason I have tons of shoes, T is because I do and I can. Besides…they’re necessary.”

“Absolutely necessary,” Tavin replied as she watched her brother-in-law walk back into the living room and grab another tote. Tavin walked out with hangers of Janae’s blouses and walked into the master bedroom, straight to the master closet. Tavin wondered how long it was going to be before Janae moved in with Taylor. After Janae purchased the old abandoned warehouse for her studio, Taylor told her it was time for her to get used to being with him day and night and Janae happily agreed.

Cameron had returned and grinned at his brother. “Taylor, don’t do it. Don’t go there.”

“Why is it necessary, huh? Nay, you have enough shoes to outfit an entire third world country! Why?” Taylor asked. Janae narrowed her eyes and placed a hand on her hip, placing all of her weight on one leg.

“I said…because they’re necessary. I need those shoes. Do you understand what a need is?” Janae asked.

“Yeah…you need air to breathe, you need food to eat, you need water to drink, you need to fu…,” Taylor began as Tavin walked back out and rolled her eyes at him. Cameron just laughed and picked up another box, walking to the office.

“My bad, Tav…but I didn’t say it!” Taylor said, staring at his sister in law.

“You keep saying my bad. You want me to make it good because I can surely pop the crap out of you…really good! Watch your mouth!” Tavin exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, Tav. Anyway, air, food, water…those are needs. Twenty million pairs of shoes is not a need. It’s a want,” Taylor argued as Janae walked past him to hang up more blouses. When she returned, she picked up another armful and smiled at him.

“No, it’s a need. I need to look fly. I need to coordinate. I need my legs and feet to look good. Any other questions?” Janae asked as she grinned.

“No. I’m gonna stop while I’m ahead because I’m not getting anywhere,” Taylor replied as Cameron laughed.

“And you’re not going to get anywhere, especially with those two. It’s a lost cause. Trust me, I know from experience, remember?” Cameron said as Tavin hurriedly glanced to make sure the kids couldn’t see her when she mouthed, fuck you to Cameron.

“Later sexy, if you can wait that long. I’m married to a nympho,” Cameron said with a grin and a wink as he brought a box of Janae’s clothes into Taylor’s master bedroom.

“Cameron…your mouth! You know this child is gonna ask me…,” Tavin began but was cut off by Kendall.

“Now that’s a weird word. Mommy, what’s a nympho?” Kendall asked, her eyes still glued to the TV.

“Someone that you’d better not ever be…now don’t ask me anything else about it. Cameron, you really want a beating, don’t you?” Tavin asked as Cameron smiled sneakily at her and whispered in her ear.

“Oooh, that’s kind of kinky. Make sure when you tie me up, it’s the good rope and not that cheap shit. You know I bruise easily. And don’t tie ‘em too tight, but just right…you know what daddy likes,” Cameron whispered as he popped Tavin on her denim clad, round behind.

“I got your daddy right here,” Tavin replied with a laugh as she shook her fist at him.

“Hey that’s my line, with your sexy ass,” Cameron said, mouthing sexy ass and licking his lips at Tavin before he ended up in Taylor’s room, bringing more of Janae’s clothes.

“Hey…not in front of the children,” Taylor responded with a grin.

“Mind your business, Taylor…just mind your business,” Tavin replied grinning at her husband.

Janae laughed as she watched Tavin and Cameron go at it for a few minutes. Her entertainment was halted when she heard the ringing of her cell phone. She looked at the Caller ID display and took a deep breath.

“Hello,” Janae replied into the phone.

“Hey baby. How are you? How are you holding up after hearing about your daddy?” Delia asked. Taylor saw Janae’s smile go instantly into a frown as she sunk down on one of the highback barstools. Cameron lightly nudged Tavin’s elbow as they all looked at Janae. They knew who it was. Janae’s somber face was a dead giveaway.

“I should be asking you that, Delia,” Janae replied as she heard her mother’s soft sigh. She didn’t have a response to the daddy comment because Lawrence was never that. Truth be told, he wasn’t a real man, so Janae just waited to hear what Delia had to say.

“Aw, baby…I’m surviving. Thanks for asking. So, how’s everything else…your fiancée, work?” Delia asked.

“Okay. Delia, I’m really busy right now, so could you just get to the point? I have things to do,” Janae replied in a clipped tone of voice, shocking Delia. Janae usually didn’t talk to her that way. What in the hell had gotten into her.

“Well, I’m going to be coming your way in a few days. Isn’t that a wonderful surprise?” Delia asked brightly.

Janae just responded, “It’s something alright.”

What was going on with her sweet daughter, Delia wondered as she continued to speak. “I’ll be staying at the Waldorf and I wanted to see you and your sister. You two are all I have left and I want to talk to you…really talk to you. I have so much to share with you. I’ve made so many mistakes with you and your sister. I just want to make amends with you and Tavin. This family needs to heal, don’t you think baby?” Delia asked in a sincere sounding tone of voice. Janae sighed, because she knew Delia wanted something and she knew what that something was…her money.

“Yes, I do,” Janae replied.

Delia smiled, claiming a minor victory. “We need to talk about all the ugliness of the past and just move on. So, my flight will be dropping down in New York Monday evening. I’m probably going to be wiped out from the jet lag, so I’ll call you when I get in just to let you know I made it and maybe we could meet Tuesday, if that’s alright with you?”

Janae let out another sigh and smiled sarcastically. Her mother was always willing to be amicable and accomadating when she wanted something. “Yes, that’s fine. Look, I have to go finish unpacking. Call me when you get in. Bye.” Janae hung up the phone and let out a deep breath, then leaned her head back, closing her eyes.

“That was Delia. She’s coming here in two days and she wants to talk to us and make amends because she says that our family needs to heal and she has things that she wants to share with us. Wow…how very motherly of her,” Janae said as Taylor looked at Cameron.

“How very convenient that our cumbaya moment should occur when she’s dead broke. You know what she’s coming here for, Doodles,” Tavin replied speaking lowly as she walked over to her younger sister, making sure they were out of earshot of the kids. Taylor and Cameron finished moving the last four boxes, leaving Tavin and Janae alone to talk.

“Yes, I know, Tavy. I know,” Janae replied as she looked at her sister.

“And just so you know, I’m not giving her a damn dime. I mean it. She should still be living comfortably off of the money that my father left her, and I thought that maybe she would have been smarter or wise enough to stash some of Lawrence’s big bills, but I guess not,” Tavin replied.

“You know Delia, Tavin. Spend first, think later. I’m actually kind of glad that she’s coming,” Janae replied.

“Why?” Tavin asked.

“I have some things to say to her and I want to hear what her excuses are. I’m curious as to why she let things go down with us the way that she did,” Janae replied.

Tavin laughed. “Because she’s a selfish bitch, that’s why. It’s always been about Delia. She has to be the center of attention. She has to have her way. Janae, I don’t know why you want to put yourself through her carefully thought out song and dance and her excuses, but do what you have to do.”

Janae looked at her. “You’re not going to talk to her?”

“I said everything that I had to say to her the day she left you with me. I don’t need to hear anymore lies or half-baked excuses. Women who’ve had it worse than her keep their kids, protect their kids, raise their kids. They work two jobs to keep their families together, they do whatever they have to do because they love their children. Love, Janae. I would give my life for those two curly headed rascals in the front room. Why? Because I love them. Because they are a part of me. Delia’s not like that. When I was younger, she was a mother…for a little while and for the most part, I just learned to deal with her. Then, she showed that she didn’t care about who hurt us or what happened to us, as long as she was taken care of. My point is, Delia don’t give a fuck about me or you. She never has. So why am I going to subject myself to more lies and more bullshit from her? I’d be stupid to do that. Besides, if I’m in the same room with her I’m only going to put her in a headlock and beat her face to a pulp. So by me not being in the room, I’m saving her some much needed cash and some time under the knife,” Tavin stated as Janae laughed.

“You're crazy Tav, but I do understand your reasoning. But for me, it's not like that. This is something that I have to do, a bridge that I have to cross, ya know?” Janae said.

“You know she’s only going to try and work you, Janae,” Tavin said.

“I know. But, whatever decision I make, it’s mine. You made yours and I respect you for that. But I have to deal with her…do you understand that?” Janae asked.

Tavin reached out and hugged her sister. Janae hugged her back and Tavin sighed.

“I understand. I don’t like it, but I understand. Just...be careful, Nay,” Tavin replied.

“I will sis, I will,” Janae answered, hugging Tavin tighter.

********************************************************

Taylor was walking back into his office from a two hour meeting. Although he was in the meeting and he knew exactly what had been said and what had occurred, his thoughts were on Janae. She was meeting up with her mother today and he just couldn’t shake her from his thoughts. As he approached his secretary’s desk, he smiled at her as she handed him his messages.

“Hey, Monica, what’s going on? I got a lot of calls to return, huh?” he asked as she answered the ringing phone.

“Yes, you sure do, boss. Hold on one minute. Taylor Caldwell’s office. Oh, hi Janae, how are you? That’s good. Yes, he’s just getting back from his meeting. I’ll patch you through. You too, sweetie,” Monica replied.

“Boss, your wife to be is on line 1 and that call from the Knotridge Corporation needs to be handled ASAP,” Monica stated as Taylor grinned at her.

“Thanks Monica,” he replied as he walked into to his office and closed the door. He walked to his desk and put his phone on speakerphone as he took off his jacket and his tie.

“Hey sweetheart. I thought you would be in confrontation mode with mommy dearest right about now,” Taylor replied as he spoke into the phone and flipped through a file regarding CI’s newest acquisition.

“I thought so too, but she’s not here yet. She called me and said that she was running late. I just wanted to talk to you. I’m not interrupting you am I?” Janae asked as she waited for Delia that afternoon in their penthouse.

“Not at all. So, what did you want to talk about?” he asked as he sat down and took the phone off of speakerphone and placed the receiver next to his ear.

“Nothing in particular. I just wanted to hear your voice,” Janae replied.

“That’s sweet, but I know that’s not the only reason you called me. You’re worried about seeing her again, aren’t you?” Taylor asked.

“Yes. It’s been a long time. It’s not like I care about what she thinks of me or what impression I make. It’s just…I haven’t been in the same room with that woman since I was 15 years old. It’s weird, that’s all,” Janae replied.

Taylor said, “Janae, you don’t have to see her. I know you don’t want to see her, but you told me that you have to see her. If you feel that this isn’t right, then don’t do it, babygirl. Go with your gut.”

“My gut’s telling me that I’m not going to get rid of this woman unless I deal with her now, Taylor. But, I’m not looking forward to this,” Janae said as she heard the doorbell ring.

“Sounds like you’re going to be dealing with it sooner than you think. Do what you feel is right, baby. Don’t worry about what anyone else says. If you need me to come home, just call okay?” Taylor asked.

“I will. I love you, baby,” Janae replied as Taylor grinned.

“I love you too, babygirl. Remember, you’re not alone. Good luck,” he replied.

“Thank you. I’ll see you later. Bye,” Janae said as she hung up the phone and walked to the door. She smoothed her hands over her dark blue, fitted low rise jeans and her pink baby tee and took a deep breath. She opened the door and found her mother, Delia Bromwell looking as beautiful as ever. Her long black hair billowed around her shoulders and her dark caramel skin glowed in the white pantsuit that she wore.

“Janae! Baby, look at you. You’re gorgeous! Give momma a hug,” Delia replied as Janae stepped into Delia’s embrace, but didn’t return it. Delia released her daughter and continued to grin as she looked at the lavish penthouse that Janae was living in.

“Come in, Delia,” Janae replied flatly as she closed the door and watched as her mother’s eyes devoured the surroundings in which Janae and Taylor lived.

“This place is to die for. You look happy, baby.”

Janae knew that her mother was full of shit. She looked anything but happy at this moment and Delia Bromwell was the cause of it.

“I am. So, why are you in New York, Delia? You were in such a hurry to leave the last time I saw you, so I’m curious,” Janae replied. Delia laughed.

“Oh, sweetheart, that was so long ago and I’m here to see you and your sister,” Delia replied.

“Tavin doesn’t want to see you, so no dice there. I mean, you really can’t blame her, can you?” Janae asked as Delia smiled nervously.

“Tavin has her own mind about certain things and that’s all I have to say. By the way, your fiancée is gorgeous. Just like his brother. So, will I get to meet the lucky young man today?” Delia asked.

As if, Janae thought to herself as she watched Delia pick up a photo of her and Taylor at Tavin’s surprise birthday party.

“No, he has tons of meetings today. Sorry, Delia, but you’re stuck with just me. Too bad you didn’t want that years ago.”

Delia picked up another photo of Tavin’s family and stared at her oldest daughter, her husband and their children. They were a beautiful family. “Oh, cher, don’t be that way. I came here so that we could wipe the slate clean, become close.”

“And the fact that you’re broke doesn’t have anything to do with that?” Janae inquired as she crossed her arms in front of herself and watched as Delia placed the picture back in its place. Delia walked over to where Janae was standing and saw her engagement ring, taking her daughter’s hand. She knew the Caldwell’s had loot, but looking at that ring and the penthouse made it hit home all the more.

“Oh, my my my…this is beautiful. You’re a lucky young lady, baby. When’s the wedding?” Delia asked.

“Late May of next year,” Janae said flatly as she pulled her hand away from Delia and sat on the dark brown leather couch. Delia sat in the armchair opposite of Janae and smiled. She realized that her daughter was not behaving the way that she usually did and this did not bode well in her situation. Charles paid for her stay in the hotel and her funds were running low. She needed Janae’s help badly. Hopefully she could spin things the right way and get the cash that she needed.

“Why that’s wonderful? Are you excited?” Delia asked.

“Look, Delia, I would love to sit here and make small talk with you but, it wouldn’t be sincere and I’m not a hypocrite, so let’s just get to the nitty gritty, shall we? You want money and you know that I have some. I have lots of it, in case you’re wondering. But you’re not getting a dime until you answer my questions and I want you to answer them honestly, which I know is a stretch for you. Why did you let all that shit go down in our home? Why did you let Tavin go? Why didn’t you protect her? Why didn’t you keep me? If you recall, the last time we really talked, you accused me of being a slut and enticing your husband. That hasn’t changed, has it?” Janae asked.

“Janae, your daddy did some awful things and there’s no excuse for them and the things I said to you were horrible. To be honest, your daddy and I were never happy. But, he provided for me and you and your sister, so I took what he dished out. I really had no choice,” Delia replied as Janae looked at her like she had grown two heads.

“You had no choice? Delia, your husband was a pedophile! He raped Tavin! He molested me! Why couldn’t you just pick up our stuff, divorce him, get half and leave him? Why did we have to be the ones that were abandoned?” Janae asked.

“I had no choice, Janae. The lifestyle that he provided for me, for us was better than I had ever dreamed. Once you get used to living that way, it’s hard to imagine losing all of that and I thought I was doing the right thing by letting you and Tavin go. He never got to put a hand on you again, you were being raised in a better environment…

“…and you got to live your life the way that you wanted with all that money at your disposable, with no kids in the way. You know, Delia, Tavin and Aunt Paulie prepared me for you and your little spiel. They said that you would seem sincere and say things to look as if you were just a pawn in Lawrence’s game and they were right. You’re nothing but a scam artist and the reason you’re here right now is because you’re trying to scam money out of me. You’ve always put your needs and wants before ours! Always! I couldn’t grow up with my sister because of you! I had to endure so much shit because of you and all you can say is you had no choice! Bullshit! You did what you wanted to do. You didn’t care about us. All you cared about was yourself, you selfish bitch!” Janae yelled as Delia stared at her. Delia couldn’t believe what she just heard. This was not going the way that she had planned. In her mind, Janae would still be listening to her and writing her a check to stay out of her life, which was fine with Delia. But, her baby daughter decided to get a backbone at the wrong time. Delia just exploded.

Delia laughed lowly. “I didn’t know you had it in you, baby, but I’m glad you’re not a little pushover. You want to know something, something I never admitted? Yeah, Lawrence was a pervert! And yes, I knew you and your sister were telling the truth about what he did, but you want to know what? Sometimes bad things happen in families. They just do. I didn’t have a perfect family. I’ve been trying to survive by laying on my back since I was 15 years old! There were things that I had to do that I didn’t like, but I did it and I took it! You do what you have to do to survive and there was no way in hell that I was going back to working two jobs just because Lawrence liked little girls. You think I was happy with him? The only thing that made me happy was his money! I can count on one hand how many times I had sex with my husband. So he did some bad things to you and your sister? Your lives are a helluva lot better than mine ever was, so get over it. I’m here now and I’m trying to reach out to you. No one knows how hard it was. I love you and your sister, but I’m just not the raising type. I never was. I sacrificed enough of my life for you two and I needed to be free to enjoy life. You need to be happy that I let you go with your sister, but no! I’m seen as the bad guy! I’m seen as the bitch! Well, you know what little girl, this world is full of big, bad shit and a lot of it happens in your own home. You have tons of money, you’re marrying a gorgeous, wealthy young man and you have a great life. So your father touched you inappropriately? Big deal! You aint’ the only one it happened too and you aint’ gonna be the last. I wasn’t perfect, but I’m still your mama and that’ll never change. I sought out happiness the only way I knew how and that was through buying things that made me happy, doing things that made me happy. I deserved some happiness. So if me giving you to your sister hurt, well, I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t deal with it anymore. I wasn’t happy and you weren’t either. Beside, you ain’t hurting for nothing and your life is lot easier now. And since your father is gone, you and your sister are all I got and I am your mother whether you like it or not. So sing your sad songs to someone else and get over it!”

Delia didn’t realize that her true colors were really showing. Janae just laughed. Delia really was all about Delia. Janae knew Delia was only there because she needed money, but a sliver of her wished that she would just pull from her maternal instincts and pour her heart out and say that she was sorry and that there was no excuse for the way that she behaved. But, of course Delia wasn’t about to do that. Janae had heard enough and it was time to get rid of this woman, once and for all.

Delia realized that she was very harsh and decided to soften her tone. “Look, Janae, I’m sorry for the way that I blew up at you, but I am serious about wanting to get over all this foolishness and get closer to you,” Delia lied through her teeth.

“Closer to my money, you mean. I know all about the FBI seizure of all of Lawrence’s funds and assets, and you know that I own or did own the dealerships, so cut the bullshit. I sold them for a nice price, too. So, come on Delia. Be a real woman for once in your miserable sappy life and just say it. Just say that you’re here for the money and I’ll write you a check. If money is going to keep you away from us, then I’ll write you a check that you’ll never forget. But once I do that, you are never to bother Tavin or I again. No more calling or surprise visits, or anything. Do you understand me? We’ve lived without a mother for all this time. We can continue to do that, but I need you to tell me that you’re going leave us the fuck alone. So what about it, mama? Will you do it?” Janae asked.

Delia was smiling inside, but she tried to come off as humble. If Janae wrote her a check, she would gladly leave them alone. All she wanted was the money and they didn’t want her and she didn’t want to be tied down, so it was a win win for everyone.

“Yes, if that’s what you want baby, I’ll do it,” Delia said as sincerely as she could.

“Just keep up your end of the bargain, Delia,” Janae replied as she walked over to her purse and retrieved her checkbook. Janae pulled out a pen and begin to fill out the check.

“Oh, I will. I understand that there’s just so much that’s happened and I do understand why you girls feel the way that you feel and I can’t force you to suddenly want to be a family. It would be too difficult. I really do understand,”Delia stated.

“I’m glad that you do, Delia,” Janae replied as she finished filling out the check. She tore it off and blew on it so that the wet ink would dry.

“I appreciate this so much baby. You just don’t know how much this means to me,” Delia said with a smile.

“Oh, I think I do. Here you go, Delia,” Janae replied as she walked over to her mother and handed her the check.

Delia was all smiles and was standing, holding onto her purse strap as she gently took the check out of Janae’s hand. “Oh, thank you baby, so much. Maybe we could have lunch if you’re not busy…,” Delia began but was interrupted when her eyes stared at the check in Janae’s neat, cursive handwriting. Her name was on it, but the amount couldn’t be right. It just couldn’t.

“Janae, sweetie, this can’t be right,” Delia replied as she looked at the check.

“Oh, it is. Now you remember that you said you wouldn’t bother us again. I hope you don’t go back on your word. That would be just shameful and you wouldn’t want to get me angry. I can be a real bitch when I’m angry,” Janae replied with a grin.

“You can’t be serious, Janae. This is only $1,” Delia replied, getting angry.

“Oh, I know. Man, now I’m going to get hit with all those extra fees. Damn,” Janae replied as Delia fumed.

“Girl, stop playing with me and write…,” Delia stated angrily.

”Now a deal is a deal, mama and you agreed. So stay the fuck out of our lives. It’s been real and all, but I have to go and check on the construction going on at my studio. You do see the door, don’t you? Use it,” Janae said with a smile as she placed her checkbook back in her purse.

“Oh, so that’s how you’re gonna be, huh? Half of that money is mine from the dealerships and I’m going to get a lawyer and fight you tooth and nail, you little winch! You don’t want to go toe to toe with me, little girl. I’m the wrong bitch to fuck with!” Delia yelled as Janae laughed.

“And so am I! Go ahead and hire a lawyer. We have four who will say that the purchase was legal and binding and my stupid ass father, your husband signed everything over to the new owner. You don’t have a leg to stand on. So YOU get over it and get the fuck out!” Janae yelled.

Delia just stared at her fuming in silence for a few minutes and then smiled. Then, Delia said, “Funny you should say that…my husband and your father. But what you don’t know little girl is that Lawrence Bromwell was not your father! I was having an affair when I got pregnant with your ass and I passed you off as his. The stupid bastard didn’t even know and neither did you. Now how do you love that, hmmm?”

It couldn’t be true. Delia lied all the time. But, maybe she wasn’t lying about this. As Janae stared at Delia, her purse dropped from her hands. Delia just grinned like she was enjoying every minute of it.

“Now what you got to say, Ms. Bad Ass? I told you…I’m the wrong bitch to fuck with,” Delia stated as Janae just stared at Delia in amazement.
Chapter 22 by Chaynetv
Chapter 22

Delia’s words threw Janae for a loop. Lawrence Bromwell was not her father. As she sat in the seat and half listened to Delia speak she came to the realization that she wasn’t sad, but happy. She didn’t share any of that bastard’s DNA and that was fine with her. She wondered if Lawrence really knew the truth about her parentage, but at that moment she didn’t give a damn and she didn’t dwell on that. That child molesting, raping, son-of-a-bitch was not her father and she was sure he was burning in hell, so all was right with the world.

Janae looked up at Delia, who wore a triumphant smile on her face and decided to give Delia a smile that mirrored hers. “Well, that certainly is good news. To actually find out that I’m not related to that worthless child molester is great! What Delia? You thought I was going to start crying and blabbering about how evil you were to pass me off as some other man’s kid and demand to know why you did what you did? Well guess what? I know why you did it…because you ain’t shit! So tell me, oh giver of life, who the fuck was my sperm donor, huh?”

“His name was Davis Farmer. You have his chin, his ears and his coloring. He was a truck driver that I had been seeing a few months after Tavin’s father died. When I met Lawrence, I was still seeing Davis and after I married Lawrence, I continued to see him. I was going to tell him about you, but he died a few months after you were born,” Delia stated like she was reading an editorial fromt the newspaper.

Janae sat on the barstool in silence for a few minutes, then she shrugged her shoulders. “Oh, well I guess that’s it then. You got what you came for and we’re done. Like I said, this is it. No more calls or visits or you’ll be sorry. There’s the door. You can see your way out,” Janae replied nonchalantly as she went to look in her purse. Delia walked over to her and grabbed her by the upper arm.

Janae looked down at her hand and stared Delia in the eye and calmly said, “Delia, you better take your hands off me.”

“I’m not leaving until you give me what I came here for. I have nothing, Janae!” Delia said.

“And what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Like I said before, Delia, I could give a fuck. You’re on your own. Now, I’m going to tell you one more time, get your hands off of me or else,” Janae replied calmly. She was tired of this woman. She was so tired. Why couldn’t she just leave them alone?

“Or else what? What you gonna do, huh? I gave you life! I’m your momma,” and as soon as Delia said those words, Janae wrangled out of her grip and slapped Delia in the face. The anger that Janae had been keeping inside of herself finally came to the surface and she couldn’t take anymore.

“You little wench! You hit me! You hit your momma!” Delia exclaimed as she held her face in amazement. The next thing she knew Janae had pulled her by the hair and was hitting her. Delia got in a few licks, but she tripped over the arm of the chair and they both fell to the floor. Janae was on top of Delia squeezing her by the neck as Delia scratched her and hit her back.

“You bitch! You ain’t my momma! I don’t have a momma! I hate you! Just leave us the hell alone!” Janae screamed as her hands squeezed harder around Delia’s neck and she gripped it, pounding Delia’s head into the floor. Then she heard a voice and felt herself being lifted up by her arms.

“Janae! Baby! Baby stop!” Taylor exclaimed as he pulled Janae off of the screaming woman. The lady’s nose was bleeding and she was crying softly.

Taylor decided to come home because he was worried about Janae being alone with this woman. He didn’t expect to hear Janae yelling at her and a scuffle as he opened the door. He most certainly didn’t expect to see Janae sitting on top of the woman beating the crap out of her. He’d never seen her this angry and he didn’t like it.

“Let me go, Taylor! This has been a long time coming!” Janae exclaimed as Taylor held her by the waist, his strong arms grasping her, his mouth near her ear.

“No, babygirl, she’s not worth it. She’s not worth it. Let it go,” he whispered and Janae began to calm down. She stopped reaching for Delia and fell back into Taylor’s hard embrace and felt at ease. Her mother was pathetic and she didn’t have to go there with her. She would get what was coming to her eventually, and it wouldn’t be at her hands.

“I’m going to press charges against your little ass and sue! I told you, you’re gonna pay whether you like it or not,” Delia said as she picked up her purse and held her face, looking at Janae.

“Go ahead. I’d like to see you try, especially with all the connections Taylor has, right baby?” Janae asked.

Taylor leaned down and kissed Janae’s neck as his arms held her waist pinning Delia with a look that was cold as ice. “That’s right. So go ahead and try it, but it would be in your best interest to walk out of here and never come back. Don’t even try to contact her again or you’ll be sorry. You really don’t want to fuck with me, lady. So go…now.”

“Leave, Delia. Just go,” Janae said, just wanting the horrible wench gone.

Delia wiped her mouth and smiled at Janae. “This ain’t over, little girl. I’m still your momma. I’m gonna get what’s coming to me and it’s gonna be coming out of your pocket book….just watch.”

“Didn’t you hear what she said? If you want me to let her go and finish the ass whippin’ that you were receiving before I interrupted you two, please continue. But, since I don’t won’t blood on my wood floors, I’ll say it one last time. GO…NOW!” Taylor exclaimed as Delia hurriedly grabbed her purse and walked out of the door. Taylor walked behind her and locked the door. He walked back over to Janae and she put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Delia walked out of the door and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed Charles’ number and put on the sweetest voice imaginable. “Hi big daddy, it’s me your little sugar mama. Oh, I’m on the way back, but so much has happened, my darling. I don’t have a place to live and my funds are…you will? Oh, thank you so much, Charles! I’m going to have to give you an extra special treat for being so good to me. Yes, I’ll see you soon. Bye, darling.”

Delia closed her phone, and walked to the elevator. She would have to think of another way to get to Janae. There was always more than one way to skin a cat.

*******************************************************************

“I’m so glad you came home, Tay. I don’t know what I would’ve done to her if…,” she whispered as he held her and kissed her hair.

“Don’t worry about that, alright? Don’t worry about anything. If she tries something, it’s out of your hands now. I’ll handle it okay?” he asked.

Janae spoke against what he said and he pulled her face up with two fingers holding onto her chin, and looked down into her eyes. “I said you’re done with this, Janae. If she tries anything else, I’ll take care of it. Don’t fight me on this one, okay?” he asked.

“Okay. Can we just get out of here? Go to the park, go get something to eat?” Janae asked. Taylor ran the back of his hand against her cheek and kissed her lips softly, smiling down into her eyes.

“Sure baby, but why don’t we do something better than that? Why don’t we get the hell out of here for a few days?” Taylor asked.

Janae shrugged her shoulders as she looked up into his eyes. “Taylor, you can’t leave right now. You just finished that deal and…,”

“I happen to be related to the owners and my boss. Besides, I’ve been worried about you, ‘Nay. You need some r and r. You need to get away from all that is Delia and her shit, and just relax. Besides, I wouldn’t mine seeing that fine ass of yours in a bikini on a beach somewhere,” he said with a grin as his head leaned down and kissed her neck. Janae began to smile as his hands grabbed her ass and as his lips began to dance along her neck.

“Tay, are you sure? I mean, I just started things moving with the dance studio and you are swamped at work, I mean swamped,” she said.

Taylor looked up from her neck and said, “Baby, I can miss a few days. I have competent people working under me and hell, I could use a break, too. I haven’t had a vacation in three years. They owe me. Hey, let’s do five days, wherever you want. Let’s try to leave next Friday. Where do you want to go? Maui, Jamaica, The Bahamas, St. Thomas, The Virgin Islands, Cancun…

“Wherever I want huh?” she asked with a grin.

“I was just giving you a few suggestions. Come on sweetheart, you need this and I need this. What do you say?” he asked.

“There was this candy apple red bikini that I saw the other day and this white one that I would look sexy as hell in on the beach in The Bahamas…,” she began.

Taylor laughed as he kissed her neck. “Um, don’t tease me by telling me about them, why don’t you show them to me, give me a little fashion show in the dressing room.”

“I guess I could do that. What are you going to give me if I do?” Janae asked smiling, running her hands through his thick, wavy dark hair.

“You are a something, you know that? I’m taking you away on a trip and you want something else?” Taylor asked.

“Yep. So what are you gonna give me if I give you your own private Victoria’s secret fashion show?” Janae asked.

Taylor bit his bottom lip and grinned against her neck as he kissed it. “Has anyone ever eaten your pussy in a dressing room?”

Janae shivered and grinned. “No.”

“You want me to?” he asked still kissing her neck.

“Hell yeah!” Janae exclaimed as he laughed seductively.

“Well, let’s go do a little shopping for our trip and I’ll show you all the wonders of oral sex in a fitting room. Give me a few minutes to get out of this suit, alright?” Taylor asked.

Janae looked up at him and kissed him, then he walked towards their bedroom. “You know that I love you, right?” Taylor turned right by their door and smiled.

“You better girl, you better,” he said as he winked at her and walked into the bedroom towards the closet. Janae sighed, her thoughts thinking about Delia when her phone rang.

“Hello?” Janae asked.

“Ding Dong the witch is dead right or if she ain’t, can a sista come over and kill her?” Danielle asked.

“Taylor asked you to call, huh?” Janae asked.

“You know it. He was worried about you, and I have to admit, I was, too. So can you talk or is the bitch still there?” Danielle asked.

“No, she’s gone, thank God,” Janae said as she heard Taylor on the phone with his office in the other room. She walked over to one of the bar stools and plopped down.

“So, what did the bitch have to say?” Danielle asked and as she unloaded the entire ugly ordeal and Danielle let out a loud grunt, then she yelled.

“Dani…it’s cool chica,” Janae responded as Danielle yelled once more.

“Oh, that woman is a succubus! I can’t believe that someone hasn’t stabbed her yet! I’m so sorry, Nay. Are you okay?” Danielle asked.

“I’m good. I mean, I’m glad that Lawrence isn’t my father, but now according to Delia, my real father is dead. Am I ever going to get out of drama land?” Janae asked.

“God, I hope so, because you’ve had enough. Have you told Taylor?” Danielle asked referring to the information regarding her real father.

“Not yet, but I will. I’m just sick of all this, you know. I just wish that I didn’t share any of that woman’s blood, you know.

You’re a better woman than I am because Delia certainly wouldn’t have walked out of there alive. I would be getting cuffed right about now,” Danielle said.

“If Taylor wouldn’t have pulled me off of the witch, I would be in the slammer. Besides, I don’t want to be in a cell for the rest of my days because of that woman. I have other things to do,” Janae said.

“Like go on vacation and marry that fine ass Caldwell kid?” Danielle asked as Janae laughed. Taylor walked back out with jeans, a t-shirt and a baseball cap on his head. He smiled at her and grabbed his keys, placing them in his pocket.

“You know it. But, you know what? I don’t have to do anything to Delia. It’s already been done and I have a feeling that’s not all that’s going to happen to her. I gotta go, D, but thanks for checking on me,” Janae said.

“No problem. If you need me, call me,” Danielle said as Janae smiled.

“I will. Luv ya, mama,” Janae said.

“Luv ya, too. Bye,” Danielle said.

”Bye,” Janae stated as she hung up the phone. Janae stood up and stretched her arms. Taylor walked towards her and stood right in front of her, his hand stroking her cheek.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asked.

“I will be. Let’s just go. I want to get out of here,” Janae replied as she placed her hand on top of the one that was stroking her face. Taylor leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

“Alright,” he replied as they walked to the door. As they walked through and locked it, Taylor grabbed her hand and held it. He noticed how quiet Janae was as they walked towards the elevator and as they got on, Janae spoke.

“Delia dropped some other news on me, Taylor. Lawrence wasn’t my father. Some guy named Davis Farmer was. Delia said that she…,” Janae began. Taylor held her hand tighter and just listened. That’s all she needed at the moment anyway.

*******************************************************************
A week later...

Delia couldn’t believe that Janae hit her. She expected that type of behavior from Tavin, but Janae’s display was shocking. She didn’t want to tell Janae the truth about her real father, but she needed something that would sway Janae her way. Unfortunately, it backfired. She had to give it to her girls. They sure knew how to pick ‘em, she thought as she remembered Janae’s gorgeous fiancée Taylor Caldwell. He did fill out that black suit, she thought as she began to think of ways to get back in Janae’s good graces. It would take a while, but Janae was still a little softie at heart. Delia would get what she wanted from her daughter, eventually.

Delia had figured everything out. Charles was more than willing to take care of her and while he was doing that, she would find out more information about Davis Farmer and send it to Janae, along with some song and dance letter about understanding about what happened in Janae’s home that day. Delia would never forgive the little bitch for hitting her, but Janae didn’t have to know that.

Charles had purchased her a nice condo in New Orleans and told her not to worry, that he would take care of her as long as she took care of him. She had no problem with doing that, as long as she could get what she wanted. Delia had just finished making love with Charles in her new condo. She watched his pale, white body with slight disgust as he slept. He was not handsome or s.exy, but Charles was loaded and gave into her every whim. Delia did the things Charles’ wife wouldn’t and in turn, Charles helped her…tremendously. Delia pulled on a long, black silk robe over her naked body and walked downstairs to fix herself a drink. As she sipped her vodka tonic, she heard her cell phone ring and smiled as she saw the name Michael on the caller ID display. Michael was a wealthy, good looking white businessman that she met while having a month ago while she was out having lunch.

“Hello Michael, how are you? Why yes it has been awhile! No, I’ve just been decorating my new condo. Oh, it’s gorgeous, right around the corner from Audubon Park…yes, in the Garden District. You would? Oh, that would be lovely. Alright, I’ll see you then. Bye,” she replied as she smiled with glee and delight. Michael Dufrene was tall, handsome and rich, divorced with a son who was a freshman in college. That’s just like having no child as far as she was concerned. He wanted to have lunch with her tomorrow and Delia began to mentally go through her closet to see what she could wear to hook the handsome businessman.

Delia began to hum to herself as she walked up the stairs. She slipped on a silk nightgown and smiled as she climbed into bed with Charles, anticipating her lunch date. As she lay in bed, she could have sworn that she saw a figure standing over her and the next thing she knew, everything went black.

*******************************************************************

“Got damn, babygirl. You’re fine as shit. Damn, look at that ass. Seriously, I mean, do you know how fine you are? ” Taylor asked staring at her ass from behind his Gucci Sunglasses from his lounge chair on the beach at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. They were staying in The Cove, a very lavish and swanky part of the Resort in one of their Penthouse Suites. This was day 4 on their week long vacation and Janae was eager to get to the beach. When she pulled off her cover up, the candy apple red bikini that she purchased last week was displaying every dip and curve of her sexy, brown body and Taylor's mouth was watering.

Janae put her hand on her hip and smiled. “Now I do, thanks to you and the guys standing over there nodding and smiling.” Janae waved to the men and Taylor sat up.

“What guys?” he asked as he stood and walked towards her. Janae was in a state of mouth agape wonder at his bare chest, tanned and chiseled with a six pack out of this world. He had on a pair of royal blue swim trunks that hung loosely around his hips and he just looked completely sexy.

Taylor looked a few few away and saw three guys, two black and one white smiling at Janae. Taylor smiled, nodded his head as he pat Janae on her ass while kissing her bare shoulder before he went to sit back down. The guys got the message and Janae shook her head.

“You Caldwell men are something. You insisted that I get this bikini! You bought this bikini and now you get pissy when other guys look at me?” Janae asked.

“I insisted because you look good as fuck in it. I bought it for you so I and I alone could stare at your ass in it…me, just me! Not ten other dudes, Janae. That’s my vacation bikini, sweetheart…mine,” Taylor replied.

“But, it’s a beach, filled with tons of people in bikinis and swimming trunks, Taylor. Everybody else has on a bikini, some of them with a lot less material than the one I’m wearing,” Janae said as both hands on her hips.

Taylor pulled down his sunglasses, his hazel eyes wandering all over her body, licking his lips seductively. “I know, but none of these chics look as good as you do, baby.”

Janae smiled as she walked over to the chaise where he was sitting and pulled him up for a kiss. Janae stood on tip toe, with her hands on his bare chest as she kissed his lips. Taylor wrapped one arm around her waist and held his other hand to her face as they kissed. A few minutes later, a breathless Janae said as she looked into Taylor’s beautiful, hazel eyes, “Oh, thank you sweetie. You really do love me, don’t you?” she asked.

Taylor grinned. “You and only you, hotness. Now, are you going to get in the water right now?”

“No,” Janae replied.

“Well, for my sake and for the health of those guys that are walking past drooling at your ass, could you put your big scarf thing on? I really don’t want to hurt anyone, baby. We’re on vacation,” Taylor said as he gripped Janae’s waist tighter as he gave four guys that were passing a look, followed by a growl.

“Did you just growl at those guys?” Janae asked as she pulled away and looked at Taylor, wrapping her matching knit red sarong around her waist.

“Just marking my territory, baby girl,” he replied with a grin as he pulled her back on top of him on the chaise. She straddled him on the chaise and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips, then the cheek.

“That was so sexy. I’m so turned on right now,” she whispered. Taylor’s hands spanned her waist.

“Thanks for the info. How turned on are you?” he whispered as they kissed.

“So turned on that I’m getting wet,” she whispered as he growled again.

“How wet?” he asked.

“Why don’t you check and see?” Janae asked as she pulled one of his hands into her mouth, sucked on the fingers and guided him under her sarong. There were people walking around but her sarong was covering his hand and her body. They looked like two people kissing on a chaise. Taylor pulled her bikini bottom over slowly and ran his fingers along her pussy. It was dripping wet. He ran his middle finger lightly over her wet seam, stroking her clit and pulled it away, making Janae moan into his mouth.

“Um, you’re soaking wet and you’re…ummm,” he whispered as he pulled his finger into his mouth and sucked it, relishing in the taste of her, staring at her as he did.

“I figured if you could mark your territory, so could I,” she replied watching as Taylor sucked her essence from his finger.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I know you got a glimpse of that little Salma Hayek look a like over there. You knew you were going to be in the doghouse after that eye action you just gave her,” Janae said grinning knowingly.

How in the hell did she see that, he thought. “Janae, baby, um, she’s damn near naked and…”

“I don’t care that you looked at the little senorita. I mean, you can’t help it. Her ass is spilling out all over the place in that microscopic bikini. Because I’m the confident girl that I am, I’m going to give you a pass and let you hold on to your teeth for a minute,” she said.

Taylor liked when she threatened him with violence. It was a complete turn on. Why did he and his brothers have a thing for violent women, he thought as he gripped her by the waist. “That’s a nice thing for you to do, Nay.”

“I can’t help it. I’m a nice girl. As long as you don’t touch her, we’re good,” she said as he gave her a sexy grin, pulling her closer on his lap.

“I know you’re a little upset that my eyes wandered, but you got to admit, she wants to be seen in that bandaid, dental floss combo that she’s calling a bikini. But, what about touching you? Can I do that?” Taylor asked as his hands stroked her sides softly as he looked up into her eyes.

“You’d better do it,” Janae whispered as she pulled his sunglasses up and off to look into his eyes and kiss him.

Taylor returned her kiss as his hands roamed along her lower back, caressing her ass. “You don’t have anything to worry about, baby girl. You’re hotter than she is any day.”

Janae grinned through the kiss as her hands went to those dark curls of his. “And just for saying that, I’m going to have to think of a way to make sure that you don’t forget that little fact.”

“Well, what if I do something for you, you know just to show you that the only woman that’s on my mind is you?” Taylor asked as his fingers found her warm, wet passage. His thumb began to stroke her clit slowly, while he inserted one, then two fingers inside of her. His other hand stayed on her waist.

Janae’s head fell back as her lips closed suffocating the moan that threatened to escape from her lips. Taylor’s lips lightly kissed up the column of her neck, to her jawline with small kisses, savoring her scent and the feel of her skin on his lips.

“Babe, there’s so many people out here…,”

“They just see two people making out, that’s all. Relax and go with it. Don’t you want to cum, baby?” he whispered.

“Oh, god do I,” she hissed as Taylor placed short, sweet kisses on her mouth.

“And you know I love to watch you cum, so try not to look so obvious. Work with your man, babygirl and be my little sneak freak right now, alright?” Taylor asked as he kissed her chin and stroked her slowly. He looked around again and no one was the wiser. His fingers pulled out all the way, then he pushed them back inside her.

Janae bit her lip and kept her eyes closed. “I’ll be whatever you want, just don’t stop, don’t stop,” she whispered.

“I won’t, sweetheart. Just look at me and keep kissing me and I can give you what you want, okay?” he whispered as her eyes opened and she stared at him. He bit his bottom lip because of the grip that her warm, wet pussy had on his fingers. Fuck, she feels so good, he thought as his fingers moved in and out of her, curling upwards. He grinned against her lips when he felt her fingernails run across his tattooed back, clawing the skin.

“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” Janae asked as his thumb grazed hers with added pressure, making her kiss him to stop from moaning.

“I know when I’m being set up to reveal some shit that may not get me laid for a long time, so I plead the 5th. Just sit here and get off, babygirl. Let me see you cum,” he whispered as he looked in her eyes as his fingers began to stroke her faster, his lips smothering her moans. He grinned as he pulled his lips away from hers for a minute and whispered in her ear when he felt her legs wrap tighter around him and he felt her began to move.

“Baby girl, stop rocking. Someone’s gonna see and you don’t want that, because then I’m gonna have to stop and you don’t want that do you?” he asked. Janae wanted to moan out loud so bad, but she didn’t want to get caught. They were under an umbrella and it did look like they were just making out. Taylor’s s.exy voice made her bite down on her lip as his lips met hers again.

“No, baby, just don’t stop. I’m almost there,” she whispered. He moved his fingers inside of her at a faster, deeper pace, his thumb stroking her clit faster and faster. He heard the little whimpers and kept kissing her as he stared up into her eyes.

Taylor was hard as hell and all he wanted to do was be inside of her. He kept his eyes on hers, stroking her for a few more minutes until he felt her fingernails grip his back and her pussy tighten around his fingers. He kissed her deeply until she rode out her orgasm, his fingers overflowing with her release. He felt her body totally relax and he removed his fingers from inside of her with a smile.

“How was that?” he asked.

“So damn good, but now, I just want you even more,” she whispered as she smiled at him.

“Not as bad as I want you, baby. Wait, can’t let this go to waste,” he whispered as he discreetly licked her release from his fingers, staring up into her eyes.

“Um, you’re sweet, but it’s hot as hell out here. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” he asked.

“Oh, hell yeah! We need to go…now,” Janae whispered as they stood up and gathered there things. They began to walk quickly towards their resort. They made it to the elevator and Taylor picked her up, pinning her to the back, kissing her passionately. When the elevator stopped, Taylor held her and walked her to the room. Once the door was opened, it was shut hurriedly and locked.

Taylor kissed her against the door and told her, “Strip, now!”

Janae began to take off her bikini slowly, but Taylor grabbed her top and pulled it down, kissing her breasts. He threw it across the room, then he pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs, Janae kicking them out of the way.

He felt his cell phone vibrating in his back trunk pocket and heard it ringing, but he ignored it. He kissed her again and began to plant hot kisses down her naked body, kissing her solidly on her mound. He looked up at her and licked his lips.

“Spread ‘em”, he replied as Janae did what he said with a smile on her face. Taylor kneeled in front of her, placed her right leg on his shoulder and licked her from the bottom of her wet sex, to the top.

“You can moan now,” he whispered as he buried his face between her legs. Janae looked down at his dark, curly head and gripped his silky hair between her fingers and yelled, “Ohhh” as his tongue wrapped around her clit. Taylor was licking and tasting her like he had all day and when his phone rang again, he leaned his arm back, pulled it out and handed it to her. He licked her and whispered, “Answer it, baby. They won’t stop calling so it must be important.”

Janae grabbed the phone and looked down at his head. “Are you shitting me? I can’t talk right now.”

Taylor licked her between her folds as he looked up at her and Janae’s grip got tighter on the phone and in his hair. “Yes, you can. Just keep it simple.”

The next thing she knew, she was answering the phone and Taylor hadn’t stopped what he was doing to her with his tongue.

“Hello. Hey Cam,” she whispered and when she felt his tongue lick her seam, then make circles around her clit she pulled the phone away and whispered as she bit down on her lip, “Oh, fuck me!” She put the phone back to her ear and said, “I'm sorry, Cam. I was a little distracted. What? Wait, are you for real? When did you guys find out? Are you serious? Delia’s been arrested…for murder?”

Taylor’s head then popped up from between her legs. “What?”
Chapter 23 by Chaynetv
Chapter 23

A few days later

Delia couldn’t believe what was happening. The last thing she could remember was getting into her bed besides Charles in her condo and the next thing she knew, she awoke with her wrists in handcuffs…and Charles was dead. Shot, three times in the chest. Why would someone want to kill Charles and set her up, she thought as she sat in the interrogation room handcuffed to the table. That pasty, dried up wife of his didn’t care how many mistresses he took, as long as the bills were paid, so it couldn’t be her. Who would do this? Delia didn’t smoke, but she was so scared that she wished that she did as she pondered who could it have been that set her up.

“I’m telling you, I didn’t kill Charles LaFleur. I had a relationship with him, yes, but why would I kill him? He did so much for me,” Delia replied.

Detective Wares shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, lady, you tell me. I mean, his wife didn’t do it…she has an airtight alibi. You were found at the scene with the gun in your hand, your DNA is all over the victim and the room. We figured that you were angry that he was going to end everything with you and cut you off, so you murdered him.”

End everything, Delia thought. That fat fuck was going to leave her high and dry, she thought. “He never told me that.”

“No, but he told his wife on a voicemail two days before the murder that he was going to work everything out with her and end his affair with you. Mr. LaFleur and his wife had reconciled and the night that he spent with you was to be his last,” the detective replied as Delia laughed.

“This can’t be happening. This cannot be happening. I’m not a murderer! I’m not a killer!” Delia exclaimed.

“No, but you definitely are a thief. Mr. LaFleur found out that you had been stealing from him,” Detective Wares replied. Delia froze. She did borrow two of Charles’ cards and used them, but she didn’t steal them. She just took it from him without his permission.

“What? I didn’t…,” she began, but the detective shook his head.

“Yeah, you charged $22,000 on one card and $12,000 on the other, without Mr. LaFleur’s permission. So, what do you have to say about that?” the detective asked.

Delia was silent because there was nothing that she could say. She was screwed, royally screwed.

“I was going to tell him that I borrowed them. He never used them anyway. I mean, the man bought me a $200,000 condo for goodness sakes! He wouldn’t have cared about me using the cards. He did anything for me! He cared about me!” Delia exclaimed as the detective shook his head.

“And you cared so much about him that you murdered him and took his credit cards without his permission. Mrs. Bromwell, you are in a lot of trouble. The evidence is all pointing to you. I suggest that you get a good lawyer, if you can afford one. That poor woman and those children have to live without a husband, a father and from the evidence that we have, it’s all your fault. Thoms, take her away,” the detective replied as Delia was pulled up by her arms by a large, police officer.

“I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it! I’ve been set up! Please, don’t do this,” Delia exclaimed as she was taken away, screaming her innonence.

Detective Nicon looked at his partner. “She’s a piece of work, isn’t she?”

“Yeah. I hate women like that…golddiggers, mistresses. She’s looking at the rest of her life in prison. Seems that she dug in the wrong goldmine this time,” Detective Wares.

“I don’t believe that innocent shit for a second. Crimes of passion happen all the time. She was pissed that he wasn’t going to be her little piggy bank any longer and she lost it. Such a shame, too. She’s a hot little number,” Detective Nicon said.

“Yes, she is. Too bad she’s never going to see the light of day as a free woman again. I love it when cases are this easy. Hey, you want to go to get a burger?” Detective Wares asked.

“Sure, why not?” Detective Nicon replied as they both walked out of the interrogation room.

*******************************************************************

Paulina clutched her dark brown leather handbag between her fingers as she walked into the police station. She really didn’t want to be here, but the frantic tone of Delia’s voice urged her to come. When she found out that Delia had been booked for murder, she called Tavin and informed her of what was going on. Tavin passed the information on to Janae, who was on a vacation due to the stress of Delia and her manipulative ways. After she was screened, Paulina was sent to a room with multiple cubicules and was told to sit at a certain seat. As she sat there, she strummed her nails against the scratched surface of the table, looking through scratched plexiglass. Then, Delia walked out and walked towards her. Delia sat on the other side and looked at her older sister.

“Thanks for coming, Pauli,” Delia replied.

Paulina sighed as she looked into the eyes of her younger sister. A younger sister who had plotted, scammed, and connived most of her life. “I almost didn’t come. From what I understand, Dilly, they have a strong case against you and all the evidence points to you…the fingerprints on the gun, your DNA all over…I mean, why am I here?”

Delia looked at her astonished at the words that came out of her older sister’s mouth. “Because I didn’t do it and I need your help! I need an attorney…”

“From what I understand, you’ve already been appointed one. Dilly, we’re not rich and quite frankly, we don’t have the money to help you with this,” Paulina said coldly as Delia sat back and stared at her sister.

“You think I did it, don’t you? That’s why you’re acting this way,” Delia replied.

“Dilly, you’ve done so much dirty, low down shit…I really don’t put anything, and I mean anything past you. For years you slept around on your husband…yes, I know about all the men. I found out what you did to Janae at her house. How could you try to extort money from your child?” Paulina asked.

“Hell, that was money that belonged to me for putting up with her miserable, limp dick father! Of course you’re just going to take her side. I needed…,” Delia replied but Paulina cut her off.

“I needed, I want, I, I, I…it’s always about you, isn’t it? That’s why you’re in the situation that you are in right now. And what are you talking about, her father? I know that you told Janae that Lawrence wasn’t her daddy. I remember Davis Farmer, her real father. He was a good man who you strung along and used up just like you do all the others. You’ve done so many hurtful and evil things, so don’t expect me to feel sorry for you,” Paulina said as Delia laughed.

“So why did you come here if you weren’t going to help me?” Delia asked.

“I wanted to see you, Delia, that’s why I came. The chickens have finally came home to roost for you, little sister. I love you because you’re my blood, but that’s as far as it goes. I’ll pray for you, Delia, but whatever happens to you is of your own doing. I’m sorry,” Paulina said and with that she stood, glanced at her younger sister and walked away. Delia just stared at her sister’s departing figure and kept the tears inside. She would not cry. She just wouldn’t.

*****************************************************************
Months later…

Delia had no saving grace. She had been convicted of murder in the first degree and was in jail for the rest of her life. The trial did nothing but put the nails in her coffin. Charles’ wife got on the stand and cried about her love for her husband and the tramp that took him away, and the jury bought it, hook, line and sinker. Delia had to go with what cards had been dealt and she did.

Prison was just that…prison. No trips to the hair salon, no facials, no shopping trips. She had been jumped more than once because she was a pretty bitch as they called her. She tried to reach out to her girls, but they would not answer her letters. Paulina would write, but she didn’t visit very often. Delia was truly alone.

“Bromwell, you have a visitor,” the guard told her. Delia jumped up and ran her hands over her hair, then turned her back to be handcuffed. She was escorted to the visitor’s room and was escorted over to Lisa Downing, one of her neighbors. Lisa was caramel skinned and beautiful, a housewife who had always been nice to her. Lisa was married to a prominent banker, Mark Downing, who was white.

“Lisa, how are you?” Delia asked.

Lisa smiled tepidly. “I’m good. I’m doing better than you apparently.”

Delia just looked at her and smiled. “Well, thank you for coming. It’s always good to see friends.”

“Bitch, we’ve never been friends and you know it. You always thought you and that pervert of a husband were better than everyone. Who would have thought that you were a run of the mill whore?” Lisa said as Delia narrowed her eyes at her.

“If you’ve come to bring me down then I’m not going to sit here and…,” Delia began but Lisa continued.

“Oh, I want to do more than that, especially since you almost ruined my marriage. Oh, you think I didn’t know that you and Mark had been fucking?” Lisa asked.

Delia’s mouth opened into a large O as she stared at Lisa. “Lisa, what are you…”

“Please, Delia don’t act coy. You’re in jail until you die. The least you can do is be honest for one miserable moment in your life,” Lisa replied.

“Your silence speaks volumes, Delia. I tried to be friends with you…I really did. When everyone was saying that you were a low down dirty bitch that would sleep with anyone’s man, I didn’t believe it. You were a diva, Delia, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to give you a chance,but look at what that got me. You don’t have to admit that you slept with my husband, because I know you did. Besides, I have pictures of the two of you together and he told me everything,” Lisa said as Delia sat speechless.

“Lisa…things just happened. I didn’t mean…,” Delia began but Lisa waved her hand.

“Please. Yes, you did. It’s always been about what you want and what you can get. I just wanted to come and see that you’re now in a place where you’ll never have the chance to mess with someone else’s husband again. What am I saying? You’re Delia, you’ll probably be giving head for favors to the male guards. You know, so many women hate you, Delia. You’ve hurt so many families with your wandering pussy. It’s amazing that you ended up here because of it. I read in the papers that you’ve been claiming your innocence regarding Charles’ murder and what if you are? What if someone set you up, Delia? It’s a shame that if you are innocent that you’ll be here for the rest of your natural days and you won’t ever find out who did this to you. Well, look at the time! I have to get going and I wouldn’t want to keep you any longer, I mean, I’m sure you have other people coming to see you right? Oh, I forgot! Your daughters disowned you before any of this happened! Yes, I know all about how you treated those girls and frankly, I don’t blame them. You’re all alone now Delia and it serves you right. Well, this has been a treat, seeing you uncoifed and in prison blue. This just warms my heart. Everything that you’re getting, you deserve. Have a happy life with your three squares and your little cot, Delia. It couldn’t have happened to a better person,” Lisa said as she smiled and walked away, leaving Delia alone, with tears falling down her cheeks.

Lisa was right. It could have been anyone that set her up. It could have been Charles wife, it could have been Lisa...anyone. And the sad part was that she would have to rot in prison for the rest of her life without knowing who did this to her.

No, she knew who did it. She did it to herself. She had no one else to blame. It was all on her.

*******************************************************************

Cameron saw his wife talking to Janae as she cooked when he walked through the door of their home. She was so beautiful, he thought as he took in her appearance. Tavin’s hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a pink short sleeved jersey knit jogging suit that hugged all those curves that still put him in a trance.

When they found out that Delia was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, Tavin didn’t really respond. He noticed a carefree ease about her, like she could put the rest of her guard down, but she really didn’t say anything. Janae cried, but they both just wanted to keep Delia and what she did to them behind them, which was silently understood by everyone. Cameron was glad that everything was finally over, and he was glad that the love of his life was finally free.

He put a finger over his mouth and asked Janae to be quiet. Tavin was pointing her wooden spoon at Janae and laughing when she felt strong arms hug her tightly around the waist and lips on her neck. She knew those arms and that cologne anywhere…Cameron.

“Cameron, I could have scalded you with this water! What is wrong with you?” Tavin asked as he grinned agains her neck, kissing it. Janae just shook her head and watched them.

“Nothing. You know you like all the love you’re getting right now. Hey Doodles,” Cameron replied as he continued to kiss his wife’s neck. Tavin was smiling as she went back to stir the food.

“Hey Cam. Have fun at the J-O-B?” Janae asked.

“Yeah, it was pretty busy at both restaurants today. Where are the mini-me’s?” Cameron asked referring to the kids.

“Playing in their rooms. Why?” Tavin asked as she felt Cameron squeeze her tighter.

“You know why…we could get a really good quickie in real fast. Doodles will look out for the rugrats, right Doodles?” Cameron asked, hoping like hell that his wife would agree.

“Cameron, that sounds really great, but why go for a quickie when we can have an incredible all nighter? Doodles is taking the kids with her tonight…remember, she asked if they could spend the weekend with her and Taylor since she hasn’t seen them in a while and…”, Tavin begin as Cameron turned her around and kissed her softly on the lips, grinning the entire time.

“I get to have sex with my wife…all night…without any interuptions?” Cameron asked as he looked down into Tavin’s eyes.

“Yes. I’m all yours,” Tavin said as she tiptoed to lean and peck him on the lips.

“Can you wear the black thing with the zipper? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you in that,” Cameron said as Tavin laughed.

“Whatever you want, daddy,” Tavin whispered, licking her lips as Cameron smiled.

“Whatever I want? Ooh, I love it when you talk like that. Good looking out Doodles. I’m going to have to get you a really good wedding gift,” Cameron replied as his hands drifted from Tavin’s back to her butt, softly rubbing it as he began to kiss her. Janae shook her head, used to Tavin and Cameron’s tuning others out when they were making out.

“I’m glad you mentioned that because I need to talk to you about the wedding,” Janae said as Cameron pulled his lips away from Tavin’s reluctantly.

“Sure. What’s up?” Cameron asked as he pulled away from Tavin with a grin as he grabbed her ass and ran over to the kitchen table where Janae was sitting.

“Okay, well, um, Cam, you and Tav have always been there for me. You took me in and I know I was intruding on the life you were starting together, but you never made me feel like I was a burden to you,” Janae replied.

Cameron smiled at Janae and said, “That’s because you weren’t. You were a really good kid, Doodles. Tavin was so happy when you came to live with us. She really missed you. I’m just glad that we were able to be there when you needed us, that’s all.”

“I’m glad I had you guys, too. So, Cam, um, I wanted to know if you would walk me down the aisle. It would really mean a lot to me,” Janae said as she watched Cameron’s face. Cameron was usually joking all the time, but she could tell that she shocked him. Tavin placed her utensils down and smiled, placing her hands on her hips.

“You don’t want your uncle or…,”

“No. Cam, we’ve always been close and you’re my big brother. I would love it if you would give me away,” Janae said as she waited for Cameron’s reply.

“Of course I will…wow, Doodles. I would love to. I wasn’t expecting this…,” Cameron said, kind of at a lost for words, which was a rarity for him.

“I know, big brother. I know,” Janae said as she leaned over and kissed Cameron on the cheek.

“I’m going to go and get my little sweeties and we’re going to get out of here. Thanks again, Cam,” Janae said as she walked towards the stairs.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Cameron said as he watched the girl that had always been his little sister walk up the stairs.

Tavin returned to cooking as Cameron stared at her, then said, “You knew about this, didn’t you, Lovely?”

“Yes. I told her that you would do it. I think she really just wants to make sure that we’re really involved in the wedding. With Delia in prison and her finding out about Lawrence not being her real father and everything, I think that she wants her family close to her, that’s all,” Tavin said as Cameron leaned against the counter and looked at her.

“I understand. You know I was really hoping she would ask me. This is really an honor, you know. I mean, Tav, our Doodles is a grown woman and she’s getting married, to Taylor of all people. Can you believe it?” Cameron asked as Tavin smiled at him.

“Yes, it is pretty amazing, huh?” Tavin asked as she went to place the top on the pot and lower the setting on the stove. She walked over to Cameron and placed her arms around his neck.

Cameron looked at his wife and said, “Yes, it is. Baby, is something bothering you?”

“No, I’m just happy. Janae and I can finally just move on with our lives, you know? I don’t have to worry about Delia trying to scam for money or anything. It’s just I can really breathe, now, you know what I mean?”

Cameron held Tavin tighter and kissed her temple. “Yes, I know what you mean.”

They held each other for a few minutes before they heard Janae, Kendall, and Ashton trot down the stairs, pulling luggage. Cameron and Tavin broke away when Ashton walked up to them, gave his father a fist pound, then hugged Tavin. Kendall hugged her father, then her mother, Tavin kissing them both once more.

“Alright, we’re out of here, you guys. Cam, thanks again,” Janae replied as she hugged her brother-in-law and kissed him on the cheek. Cameron grinned and hugged her back as she ushered the children out of the house.

Tavin turned back to her food and Cameron grabbed her from behind again and lightly kissed her neck. “Do you hear that, baby? I hear it. It’s great. It’s wonderful. It’s…silence. Ah, silence, I haven’t heard you in awhile. It’s fuckin’ awesome. You know, lovely, it’s true what they say about silence because that shit is golden. Whoever made that up had to have kids.”

Tavin laughed as Cameron’s lips moved to her earlobe as his arms hugged her waist. “How long before that’s done?”

“About 30 minutes. Why?” Tavin asked.

“That’s enough time,” he said grinning at her.

“You don’t waste any time, do you?” Tavin asked.

“You know me,” Cameron replied.

“Yes…that’s what worries me,” Tavin said. In a flash, Cameron bent down and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Tavin laughed loudly as Cameron tapped her behind as he carried her to their bedroom, closing the door shut with his foot, Tavin still laughing loudly.

*****************************************************************

Months later…Bachelor party

“Well, Tanner, you have certainly outdone yourself. This party is amazing,” a tipsy Taylor replied as he watched all the half naked women grinding and dancing at his bachelor party. All of the women had on masks so you really couldn’t see there faces, but as Taylor took in the legs and asses of a few of the girls there, who gave a shit about seeing their faces.

“I know. I’m a fucking dream weaver. Enjoy it kid, because you’re never going to be this close to so much damn near naked pussy ever again,” Tanner stated as they laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. It’s alright. I got my babygirl. That’s all I need…although, the ass on that girl is nice,” Taylor said as he took another sip of Patron and pointed to a caramel colored brunette in a green g-string and bra.

“So, Janae was really cool with this?” Cameron asked.

A glassy eyed Taylor grinned as he said, “Yeah, she was all ‘I don’t care, Taylor, have fun’ and shit. She was really chill about everything.”

“Well, that’s good for you, but my woman is a different story. Danielle told me that she was going to slice my balls off with a dull blade if I touched anyone,” Brandon said. A chorus of “ews” and the clutching of private parts ensued.

“Then, she told me to have a good time. It’s the hormones from the baby and shit. It’s like she’s bipolar. One minute she’s kissing me and telling me she’s going to suck my dick dry and in the next minute, she’s crying and telling me to get it away because it’s the reason that she’s fat and has no control over her body anymore. She’s driving me insane,” Brandon replied as Logan clasped his shoulder.

“It’s like she’s turned into the chick from the excorcist, right?” Logan asked.

“Exactly like that. We only have two more months and then my woman will be in her right mind once again. Oh, did I tell you guys we’re having a boy?” Brandon said.

“That’s cool, dude. When did you find out?” Taylor asked.

“Yesterday. Dani was really excited,” Brandon said as Taylor and Cameron looked at each other and grinned.

“Stop trying to act as if you’re not glad that you have a little man to carry on your name, dude,” Taylor said.

“I mean, I was happy when Kendall came into this world, but it was kind of like a chest stuck out moment when Ashton was born, you know? I love both of my kids , but I’m glad we had a boy because, well, estrogen was taking over my house and it’s not like I was living with weak ass females. Tav, Janae and my sweet pea are all really strong willed and opinionated, and I like that, but when that shit is directed at me, I just want somewhere to hide. I’m just glad that I’m not the only set of balls in the house anymore, you know?” Cameron said.

“I hear you. I am pretty happy that we’re having a boy. I don’t know if I could deal with two Danielle’s under one roof,” Brandon admitted.

“I know, dude. Hell, we can barely handle the one Danielle that we have. Can you imagine a girl that looks just like Danielle and talks like her too?” Tanner asked as Brandon shivered.

“No. Yes, I’m glad for the male child, glad for my boy,” Brandon said.

“So T, are you as nervous as you look?” Logan asked as Cameron laughed at his younger brother.

“I’m not nervous…” Taylor began.

“Are you kidding me? We can see the fright all over your face, man,” Tanner replied as they all laughed.

“I just…I don’t want to fuck this up and you guys know I have a tendency for fucking shit up,” Taylor replied.

Brandon answered, “Yeah, you have done some dumb shit.”

“Yeah, I know. I mean, this is normal right? To be happy and nervous and shit before you say I do to the last woman you’re going to kiss? The last woman that you’re going to have sex with…ever?” Taylor asked as Cameron shook his head.

“Yes, it’s normal. I was shitting bricks during the “I do’s” at my wedding,” Logan said.

“Well, I wasn’t. I was cool,” Cameron replied.

“No, you’re just a freak of nature. You were smiling and whistling and shit, whispering to the preacher to get through the vows as quick as he could because you and the future wifey had things to do. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was happy when I got married, but you were fuckin’ over the moon. Why?” Logan asked as Cameron grinned.

“I just thought about the tons of uninterrupted sex we were going to have during the honeymoon. That’s what got me through,” Cameron stated as Taylor nodded his head slowly, a grin slowly breaking out over his face.

“Don’t worry. After you’re done with the I do stuff, everything else is easy…good food, good liquor, presents, cash, loads of sex with your woman…it’s a blast,” Cameron said as Tanner stood up with his drink and began to speak.

“Aw, enough of all this shit! You asked the girl, you’re going to make her your wifey tomorrow. Grab your balls and man up. Now, let’s get down to the real deal of why we’re here with all these hot ass girls. We’re here to have a good time and to celebrate the end of an era. My boy Taylor is getting married tomorrow and this is his last night of bachelor hood and I have a surprise for him. So, Taylor, my man, if you’ll just sit right over here,” Tanner said as he flourished his hand to a chair that was sitting in the middle of the VIP section of the men’s club. Taylor walked over, feeling very good from the drinks that he’d had as he sat down.

“We all know that Taylor has this fixation with that lap dance in Grindhouse, so…,” Brandon said as a curvy brown skinned girl dressed in a black leather bustier that zipped up the front, skintight black leather shorts, and knee high patent leather black boots, with a mask full of black feathers and long, light brown hair. Taylor was kind of in a trance as she walked over to him smiling. The girl whispered to him in a very sexy Jamaican accent, “Congratulations on your wedding. Your woman is very lucky.”

Taylor tilted his head and stared at the girl’s ass as she turned to stand with her back in front of him. “Thank you …I mean I am lucky,” Taylor said as the girl laughed, her fingers tapping his chin.

“You are a cutie,”she whispered as the first strains of “Down in Mexico” by the Coasters began to play. Taylor smiled wide as he watched the woman began to sensually dance to the song. Taylor’s eyes stayed on the woman’s hips as she moved to the song, keeping his gaze on her as if he were in a trance. As she danced, he noticed things…the rich, silky brown of her skin, the curve of her ass, her slightly bowed legs, her eyes…beautiful brown eyes. Taylor sat back and spread his legs as a slow grin spread across his face. After what had to be one of the best lap dances he ever had, the dancer leaned down and whispered, “Congratulations again, cutie,” and walked away. Taylor sat back and grinned as he watched the girl walk away.

“Damn, that was just the best damn present anyone has ever given me. Tanner…you do care,” Taylor said as his friend laughed.

“Yeah…you definitely can’t say that I never gave you anything,” Tanner said as they continued to drink and party the night away.

***************************************************************

Janae awoke to the sound of her phone ringing to the ringtone that she set for Taylor. Janae answered the phone on the third ring and yawned. “Hello?”

“Hey baby. What are you doing?” Taylor asked, his voice deep, low and slightly slurred.

“I’m sleeping, sweetie. We’re getting married tomorrow…I mean today, remember? Why aren’t you asleep?” Janae replied as she saw the time, which read 2 am.

“Because I needed to hear your voice,” Taylor said as she smiled and yawned again.

“That’s sweet, Taylor, but couldn’t you wait until later?” Janae said.

“Nope, so deal with it. I forgot how cranky you get when your sleep is interrupted. Mrs. Taylor Caldwell…that’s hot. You’re hot…and sexy…and cute…and…” Taylor said.

“Babe…are you drunk?” Janae asked.

Taylor grinned into the phone. “Not yet, but I’m getting there.”

“If you say so. Tay, I love you, but…,” she began.

“You love me? Because I really, really love you, baby girl. I really do,” Taylor said as Janae grinned. Taylor was known for excessively talking when he was buzzed, so she shouldn’t have been surprised.

“I know you do. Now it’s really early in the morning and I don’t want to look like warmed over death in my dress so…,” Janae said.

“No, that’s not possible. You always look beautiful to me, Nay,” Taylor said and Janae smiled once more.

“That’s sweet of you to say, but if you don’t let me get some sleep, that’s what I’m going to look like,” Janae replied.

“No, you won’t. Hey, you’ll never guess where I am,” Taylor replied as Janae yawned.

“I know where you are, Taylor,” Janae said.

“No you don’t. I’m about 5 minutes away from your bedroom door. I’m in the pool house,” Taylor replied.

“The pool house…you’re here?” Janae asked.

“Yes sweetheart, that’s what I just told you. Now, I’m lonely and I haven’t seen you and all your hotness all day. Come and see me, cutie pie,” Taylor said in that sexy voice of his, making Janae rub her legs together.

“No, baby. It’s bad luck,” Janae replied, knowing she really wanted to see him.

“Baby girl, I don’t believe in that crap. Besides, I miss you,” Taylor stated as she grinned into the phone.

“I miss you too, but you know that Tav is right next door and you know she’s a light sleeper,” Janae said.

“Aw, Nay stop being such a wuss. What is she going to do if she catches you leaving? Hem you up and then kick my ass for waking you up?” Taylor asked as Janae sighed.

“Oh shit that’s probably what she will do, huh?” Taylor asked.

“Yes,” Janae replied.

“Well, I’m not scared of Tav…okay, I might be a little scared of her, but that fact stays between me and you,” Taylor replied.

“My lips are sealed,” Janae replied.

“No, don’t seal your lips. Bring them and the rest of your little sexy ass down here so I can taste them. Come out and play, Janae. Please baby? Just for a little while? You said you missed me, so come and see me. Besides, I won’t tell if you don’t. Come on, pretty girl. Just for a little while, baby,” Taylor said. When he heard soft rustling in the background, he grinned.

“Okay, but not for long. I’m telling you right now, if it rains or if something else bad happens today, it’s going to be your fault and I’m going to be very pissed off with you for a very long time. Give me a few minutes to sneak out of here. I’ll be there in a few. Bye,” Janae replied as she pressed END on her phone and threw on her sneakers. She was wearing a yellow and white polka dot Capri pajama bottoms with a yellow spaghetti strapped tank. She tiptoed quietly out of the room in Taylor’s parent’s home, trying like hell not to wake her sister and her friends as she sprinted to the pool house. Taylor was standing in the doorway grinning at her and once she reached him, he picked her up and kissed her, walking into the pool house and closing the door with his foot. His lips fused with hers passionately as her arms wrapped around his neck.

“So, I guess that means you missed me too?” Taylor asked between kisses as Janae wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Yes,” she whispered as he pulled her bottom lip into his mouth. Taylor walked her towards the counter in the kitchenette and placed her on top of it. They stared into each other’s eyes, then kissed once more. Taylor moved himself closer between her legs and grinded his erection against her clit, making her move with him.

“I want you to be happy, Janae. You deserve that and a lot more. I just want to make you happy baby,” Taylor said as he looked into her eyes, his lips lightly against hers.

“You do, sweetie. You make me very happy,” Janae whispered as he moved his denim covered length harder into her mound, causing more moistness to rush into her panties.

“Good, because that’s all I want. I want to be with you and make love to you and make babies with you. That’s what I want. I don’t want to fuck this up because you’re just…you’re my world, baby girl. I don’t know what I’d do without you, Janae. I love you so fuckin much,” Taylor whispered as his lips moved over hers, then down her chin.

Janae grinned as she listened to Taylor slightly slurred words. Yeah, he was a little drunk, but he was still the sexiest man she had ever seen. Apparently, he wasn’t so far gone that he didn’t know what he was doing to her. Taylor lifted her legs up and wrapped them tightly around his waist.

“I love you too, baby. You do realize that you’re wasted, Tay,” she whispered as he laughed.

“Not really. I can still make you cum and I’m horny as fuck, so I’m not that far gone. You like the way that feels baby girl?” he asked as his lips sucked hers between his lips, his hardness grinding up and down against her clit.

“You know I do,” she whispered as she moved her hips in time with his movements.

“I can make it feel a whole lot better. I’m so fuckin’ hard for you, sweetheart. I need you so bad, baby girl. I want you so bad, Janae,” he whispered as he kissed her, his tongue licking her tongue as it made its way to her bottom lip again.

“I want you, too, but we really shouldn’t be doing this…not here…not now,” she whispered once his lips left hers and began to softly kiss her neck, pulling down her tank top.

“Why not here and now? I’m so fuckin’ hard that my dick is going to explode and it’s all your fault. Besides, it’s the least you can do after that sexy ass performance,” Taylor said as he stared at her bare chest, licking his lips, then drifting his low dropped eyes back to hers with a sexy grin.

“What are you talking about?” Janae asked as she watched him lick her lips slowly, making her more wet.

“Don’t even try it, Janae. You know what I’m talking about, woman. What did you think was going to happen after you left me hard as a rock after that lapdance?” Taylor asked as his lips moved towards her right breast, his mouth watering at the sight of her pretty chocolate nipple. When he was just about to suck the pretty chocolate bud between his lips, Janae pulled back and glared at him.

“You knew it was me?” Janae asked as he laughed.

“Yep,” Taylor said as his eyes caught hers, then drifted back to her breasts.

“How? No one knew,” Janae said as Taylor’s tongue slowly licked her right nipple, then her left, making her groan loudly as he licked both once more.

“I did. I know my woman’s body, baby. Your skin, the way you walk, those sexy little bowlegged legs and that ass…I would know your ass anywhere. There’s only one other woman with an ass like yours and it belongs to my brother. Besides, a wig and a fake ass Jamaican accent can’t hide what I know. Also, those pretty brown eyes…you can’t hide them from me. When I realized I was in love with you, I was looking into your eyes. Can’t fool me, sweetheart,” Taylor said as he pulled her pj’s and her panties down. Two long fingers found her wet, hot slit and began to stroke it as her eyes closed.

“Well, I guess I can’t,” Janae said as his fingers moved inside of her, his thumb worrying her clit. Janae bit down on her bottom lip, enjoying the way his fingers were making her feel.

"You looked so damn sexy in all that black leather. Did you keep it?" Taylor asked, moving his fingers.

"Uh huh," Janae whispered.

“That's good. I want you to wear it for me and give me another dance while we're in Rio. Okay, baby girl?" Taylor asked as his dick hardened from the feel of his fingers stroking her pussy.

"Okay...I think I can do that...umm," Janae moaned as his thumb stroked her clit.

"Good. All I’ve been thinking about ever since was being inside of you, inside of this pretty little pussy. You’re so wet, Nay. Fuck,” he whispered as he began to move his fingers faster inside of her tightness.

“I wonder why,” she whispered as her eyes closed, enjoying the way his fingers moved in and out of her sex. Taylor was so turned on as he watched her move with his fingers. He hurriedly undid his pants with one hand as he continued to stroke her with the other.

“So wet and tight, baby. I can’t wait to fuck you. You gonna let me fuck you, baby?” he asked as his fingers did exactly what his cock was going to do to her in a few minutes. His thumb

Janae loved when he talked dirty like that. “Yes.”

“That’s good. I’m gonna fuck you so good, baby girl, but right now, I know you’re close, and I want you to cum all over my fingers, baby. Cum for me, sweetheart, cum for me,” he whispered as he stroked her furiously. Janae welcomed the orgasm and screamed his name, grinning as he kissed her lips. Janae opened her eyes and returned the sweet little pecks that she was receiving from his sexy lips back. Then, he pulled his fingers out of her wetness and licked the digits that were covered in her juices, his eyes hooded from the liquor he consumed that night and lust. Janae was already wet, but watching him lick her essence from his fingers so slowly and deliberately made her panties flood with wetness once more.

“Hmm, you taste so damn good, but I need to feel you. I want to feel your pussy all around me, baby girl…right now,” he replied as he stopped licking his fingers and gripped his cock, aiming for her glistening wetness. Taylor spread her legs a little wider and pushed his dick inside of her moist sex, groaning at the feel of her walls clinging to his hardness.

“Oh shit Nay,” he whispered. She felt so good all around him, he thought as he pushed deeper inside of her, his mouth finding her smooth, right shoulder and biting down on it.

“Taylor,” she whispered as her head fell on his shoulder at the intrusion, loving the full way he filled her. He growled in her ear as he began to move inside of her, his lips kissing her neck.

“That feels so good,” she moaned as she moved her hips with his. She didn’t know where one began or the other ended, because he was so deep inside of her.

Taylor opened his eyes and stared at her face, all curled up with passion and whispered as he kissed her lips. “Look at me, baby. Look at me.”

Janae opened her eyes and stared into that gorgeous face of his and those beautiful hazel eyes that were droopy with lust and felt as he stroked inside of her.

“I’m marrying you today and this is mine, baby…all mine. You have no idea how much I need you, Janae….how much I love you,” Taylor whispered as he continued to keep his eyes on hers as his length tunneled inside of her warmth. The way her pussy was tugging his cock inside of her was incredible and he never wanted to stop moving inside of her.

“I love you, too Taylor. I’m yours…I’ve always been yours…all yours…don’t stop,” Janae whispered as he rotated his hips and made her whimper.

“I won’t stop…fuck, you feel so good,” he groaned as he began to move faster, his eyes lower, but still fixed on hers. Janae began to scream out and close her eyes as he stroked her like there was no tomorrow.

“I want you to cum for me again…are you gonna cum for me, baby?” he asked

“Oh, yes, Taylor, hell YES!” Janae screamed and met him thrust for thrust. Janae felt that tingling in the pit of her stomach and arched her back as her toes curled, screaming her release along with Taylor’s name. A few minutes later, Taylor growled her name and came hard and fast inside of her. The couple stayed that way for awhile before Janae yawned loudly as Taylor laughed.

“What…I’m sleepy. You woke me up. It’s not my fault,” Janae said.

“Oh, yes it is. You’re too damn sexy for your own good. I can’t keep my hands off of you,” Taylor said as he kissed her neck.

“You promise?” Janae asked as Taylor looked at her and nipped her lips with his.

“For long as we both shall live…or you lose your ass…whichever comes first,” Taylor said as Janae slapped him on the shoulder.

“You’re not funny. I can’t wait for today,” Janae admitted as her thumb found his bottom lip, rubbing her thumb along it. Taylor smiled at her and kissed the tip of her thumb, then he sucked it gently, making Janae moan.

“Neither can I. I don’t want you to go back up yet. I want to stay with you for awhile. Just a little while,” he whispered as he kissed her neck and lifted her, walking her to the bedroom that was a few feet away. He placed her down on the bed gently, then he joined her, pulling her closer to him, staring into her eyes. He groaned as he felt her fingers run through his hair, lightly clawing his scalp. Taylor yawned and pulled her closer to his body.

Janae smiled, so happy that she didn’t want to leave him, didn’t want to move. “I guess I can do that,” she replied as she leaned over and kissed his lips softly, her eyes closing, waiting for sleep to come.

*******************************************************************

After a few hours, Janae tiptoed back into the main house at around 5am, grinning as she thought about the way Taylor woke her up. As she opened the door to her room, she saw Tavin sitting on her bed grinning.

“So, he couldn’t wait could he?” Tavin asked as Janae looked at her sister, blushing.

“How did you…are you a mind reader or something?” Janae asked as her sister moved so that she could get back into bed.

“No, I just know Caldwell men. Besides, Cameron did the same thing to me. Now, you have 3 hours, and then it’s going to be a madhouse. Are you ready?” Tavin asked as Janae got into bed and pulled the sheet over her.

“More than you know, Tavy,” Janae said. Tavin grinned, kissed her on the cheek and stood to leave.

“I love you little sister. Get’s some sleep before your big day. See you soon,” Tavin replied as she walked to the door and left.

Janae huddled down under the covers with a smile on her face, looking forward to the sleep and the day that she dreamed about ever since she laid eyes on Taylor Caldwell. It was going to be a good day…no matter what happened. It had to be.
Chapter 24 by Chaynetv
Chapter 24

“Damn,” Taylor said as he watched the video “Love Sex Magic” by Ciara on his laptop. He was waiting for Janae to finish dressing so that they could go on their glass bottom boat and beach excursion. Tanner e-mailed him the video and well, he was pretty much in a trance at Ciara’s stamina and flexibility.

“Got…damn,” he replied as he tuned JT’s lame ass out and concentrated on Ciara.

Janae walked out of the bathroom in a choclate brown and pink polka dot boyshort bikini, as she watched her gorgeous, topless, dark haired husband’s head tilt as he stared at the computer screen.

“What are you got damning about?” Janae asked as she walked over and watched the video.

“Oh…that. She’s a very good dancer,” Janae said as Taylor watched.

“Yeah…uh huh. Um, baby girl, can you do that?” Taylor asked as he pointed to the screen.

“What?” Janae asked. She couldn’t believe he was damn near drooling over Ciara and that damn video. Yes, she could believe it because the girl was beautiful and sexy, but did he really have to look at it with such awe?

Taylor paused the screen and showed her the way Ciara was holding her legs on her toes like it was the easiest thing in the world.

“That,” Taylor said as he rewinded the video and showed it to Janae. Janae grinned, then laughed a little.

“Oh that…maybe,” Janae said as she watched Taylor close his laptop and turn around to face her, a devilish grin on his face. Janae knew that look and sighed as he crawled to her on his knees. Taylor took in her curves in her bikini and groaned.

“You look good, baby,” he replied as his hands caressed her calves, slowly making their way up her to her thighs. Damn, she looked hot, he thought as he stared at her, but then again, she always looked gorgeous to him, especially on their wedding day. Their wedding day was amazing, and when he saw Cameron walk out with Janae on his arm, he couldn’t breathe for a few minutes. His eyes were transfixed on his girl who wore a simple, strapless ivory dress that looked anything but on her gorgeous body. She looked absolutely beautiful and once she reached the altar and Cameron gave her away, any jitters or nervousness was gone. As Cameron walked her over to him, Cameron whispered in his ear, “If you fuck this up, I’m going to fuck you up. Remember that.” Taylor nodded that he understood and took Janae’s hands in his and was just in a daze…she just looked absolutely beautiful. After Janae said “I do” Taylor had already pulled her face in his hands and kissed her before the reverend could finish. He kissed Janae with every ounce of love that he felt for her and he couldn’t wait to start his life with her.

“Thank you,” she said, trying to appear calm under his caress.

“Anytime. So, Nay, you think maybe you can do that for me?” Taylor asked, his sexy hazel eyes shining up at her as he pulled his arms around her waist and lightly licked her navel.

“Do what?” Janae asked innocently.

“That thing that she was doing…you know?” Taylor asked as Janae stepped out of his embrace and grinned.

“I don’t know, I mean, I’m just a classically trained dancer and shit…,” Janae replied as she spread her legs, resting on tiptoe just like Ciara as she held the position with ease as Taylor drooled.

“Fuck me! That's hot!” he replied as Janae continued to hold the position.

“…I’m sure I can do that. You know, the key is holding yourself erect and remembering your posture…it’s not that hard, you know,” Janae said. Taylor stared at her legs, admiring the muscles and the smoothness of her skin and the fact that she was spread eagle on her toes was just hot.

“The fuck it’s not…I’m hard as hell right now,” Taylor replied as he crawled slowly between her legs and stared as he lay on his back, looking between her legs, slowly licking his lips, a mischievous grin across his face. Janae lowered her legs so that her mound was right over his lips and he swear he could feel saliva dripping down his chin. Janae felt his tongue lick her seam lightly through her bikini, watching as he licked her once more and winked at her. Janae moaned lightly, wanting to lower herself on his mouth, but she didn’t. She’d teach him.

Janae closed her legs and stood up quickly, tapping her feet on the sides of his torso. She grabbed her beach bag and replied, “Well, it’s just gonna have to wait until later. We have plans. Come on baby, let’s go.”

Taylor stayed on the floor for a few minutes, trying to get the thought of eating her out in that position and fucking her until she fell over out of his mind as he stood and wrapped his towel around his neck. He walked over to his wife and looked down at his erect penis, then back at her.

“You’re really gonna leave me like this?” he asked.

“Yep. You really drooled over another woman on your laptop in front of me…either handle that yourself or wait until later,” Janae replied as she pulled on her sunglasses with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. She began the trek to the elevator and heard her husband walk behind her.

“Evil woman,” he replied as he wrapped an arm around her waist, awaiting the hot sun and the blue balls that he was going to have soon.

**********************************************************************

“So, how was your massage Mrs. Caldwell?” Taylor asked as he sat across from his wife during a late lunch on the last day of their honeymoon. Their flight was leaving tomorrow at noon, and he wanted to make the last day in Rio count.

Janae smiled as she speared a grilled shrimp. She was totally relaxed after her massage and being able to look across the table at her gorgeous husband made her feel like she was on top of the world.

“It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much,” she replied as he winked at her.

“Anything for you,” Taylor replied as she continued to smile as she lifted her water glass to her lips.

“Anything?” Janae asked.

“Anything,” Taylor said, staring into those beautiful brown eyes of hers, his hand caressing her thigh beneath the table. She felt so smooth and soft, he thought, happy that she was wearing the light, flimsy sundress.

“Gimme a kiss,” Janae commanded as Taylor leaned closer to her to fuse her lips with hers. Janae felt Taylor’s silky lips peck hers before running his tongue over the seam, demanding entrance. Her lips parted as his tongue slid against hers, kissing her without a care in the world. The man’s lips were a weapon, she thought as she felt trickling moisture dripping from between her legs.

Taylor tasted Janae’s full, beautiful lips, not wanting to stop. He couldn’t believe that she was his wife. His wife. He loved the sound of that. After he pulled away, he laughed at the sight she made. Janae's eyes were still closed and her lips were puckered and swollen, moving against an invisible mouth. Taylor leaned over and kissed her lips lightly before pulling away once more.

“You’re absolutely adorable, do you know that?” Taylor asked as his hand continued to stroke her thigh. Janae opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Yes. Just one of the many reasons you love me,” Janae stated as his hand climbed up her thigh to that warm, wet, place between her thighs, happily encountering naked, moist flesh.

“Um, I just found another reason. So you’re not mad at me anymore?” Taylor asked as his fingers stroked through her curls that covered her sex. His fingers moved over her wet folds, searching for her pearl and stroking it as she moaned.

“Uh…no…oh my God, Taylor,” Janae whispered as he laughed. Taylor moved his chair closer to her, her legs opening wider. Taylor kissed her cheek, then moved to her ear, tonguing the lobe.

“You bad girl…no panties?” he whispered as his lips sucked on her ear. His cock was already hard, but in that instant it became more rigid than ever. Janae felt Taylor’s questing fingers run up and down her wet slit as she sucked in a breath.

“N...n...no. The dress looked bet...bet...better and it’s so..so.. hot,” she whispered in a stutter as Taylor's thick, long digits moved over her, dipping inside, teasing her.

“It sure is. You’re scorching my fingers, sweetheart. Do you like that?” he asked as his fingers slid along her wetness, watching the expression on her pretty face.

“Oh, yes…ummm. Feels good,” Janae said breathily as she felt his long fingers stroke her clit.

Taylor groaned as he felt his cock swell beneath his linen slacks. “I’m ready for the check, baby, how about you?” Taylor whispered, pulling her ear between his teeth. Janae hissed as she closed her eyes, her legs quivering.

“Yes, I’m so ready,” Janae whispered. Taylor moved his fingers up inside of her, then curled his fingers inside of her wet heat and groaned at the way her sex pulled his fingers.

Taylor bit her earlobe and whispered, “Fuck the check. Let’s get out of here.” Janae sighed reluctantly as she felt his long, broad fingers pull away from her opening.

Taylor didn’t say another word. He threw a few bills on the table without waiting for the check, and pulled Janae gently from the table as he held her hand and walked her out of the restaurant. The couple made it to the elevator in record time and as they waited, Taylor stood behind her kissing her neck and caressing her ass, whispering in her ear.

"I can't wait to be inside of you," he said as his lips nipped her ear, his hands moving over her curves.

Janae smiled as she felt his lips on her neck. Taylor turned her around and gave her a soft peck on the lips, nibbling on her bottom lip softly. Janae smiled as his hands traveled over the small of her back and over her behind.

"Baby, people are staring," she whispered as Taylor grinned while his lips returned to her neck.

"And I could give a shit. Damn, you're sexy. I want you," he whispered as he saw the elevator finally open. Taylor backed Janae into the elevator after it emptied and pushed her against the back of the elevator. He heard someone say hold the elevator, but he yelled, "Full...catch the next one."

Janae laughed as she felt her husband's lips fall upon hers, her hands winding in Taylor's dark hair. She felt the elevator go up as they kissed passionately, Taylor's arms wrapped around her body. After a few well placed kisses, Taylor pulled away and pressed a button on the elevator, a sly grin spread across his face as he walked back over to her.

"Looks like we're not gonna make it to our room," Taylor whispered as he lowered on his knees, his head going under her sundress, his hands traveling up her legs, caressing them. She felt his hands nudge her legs open.

"Oh, what a shame...oh shit," Janae whispered with a slight giggle as she felt Taylor's tongue on her sex. She looked down and his head was completely under her dress. He lifted her legs on his shoulders and sucked her wet pussy into his mouth. Janae held onto the bar in the back of the elevator, her back arched and her head back, loudly moaning her pleasure. The things that Taylor could do with his mouth should have been outlawed, she thought as she moaned loudly.

"That feels so good, Taylor," she whispered as she relished in the pleasure that his mouth was giving her.

Taylor pulled one of her labia lips into his mouth, then the other, enjoying the taste of her. Then, his tongue licked between her lips to her clit, ending with his mouth and tongue doing incredible things to her that made her drip her essence into his mouth. Taylor licked, sucked, and tasted Janae's sweetness for several minutes, waiting to hear her scream out her release. Once she did, he ran his tongue over her sex before removing his head from between her legs. Janae slumped against the elevator wall in a wobbly mess as she watched Taylor hurriedly remove his pants and boxers. He came back to her, holding her close to him as he licked his lips slowly.

"Um...yum," he whispered, pinning her back against the elevator. Those long fingers of his searched out her moist folds once more, stroking her with deliberate, frenzied strokes. Janae stared into swirling green and brown eyes that glared with lust and then she felt Taylor...all of him...deeply inside of her.

He didn't give her time to adjust before he started thrusting, holding her legs in the crook of his elbows. Janae held onto the bar that was between her ass and her back, taking Taylor's deep, hard thrusts. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips before closing her eyes. Taylor kept his eyes on her for a few minutes, then his head retreated to the hollow of Janae's neck, lightly kissing it, reveling in the feel of the wet tightness that surrounded his cock.

"O...um," Janae whispered, as her hands left the bar and found the back of his head, her fingers gripping dark, silky hair. His dick was hitting every spot as always and she couldn't take anymore. She began to move with his thrusts more and as she opened her eyes, she saw his. Taylor kissed her then began to move harder and faster.

"Fuck baby...so good," he groaned loudly as he pulled her closer, pounding into her moist tunnel, not wanting to ever leave.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Janae yelled after several hard thrusts that repeatedly hit her g-spot and stroked her clit.

As Taylor thrusted hard and fast, he felt Janae's pussy convulse around him and finally gave into her sex pulling his.

"Damn baby," he groaned, coming deep inside of her a few minutes later. Janae pulled his face to hers and captured his lips in a kiss that said she wanted more.

After a few minutes, Taylor replied, "Did we actually just fuck in an elevator?"

Janae laughed, loving the fact that they were still joined. "Yes, we did. That was fun."

Taylor grinned as he leaned his head and angled his lips over hers, lightly kissing them while speaking. "It was wasn't it?"

"Um hum," Janae whispered against his lips, looking into his eyes.

"You wanna go have some more fun in the jacuzzi in our room?" Taylor asked, his lips still on hers.

"Is it gonna be like that?" Janae asked. Taylor gave her one of his sexy grins and licked her bottom lip.

"No...better," he replied as he tugged her bottom lip gently between his.

"Well in that case, let's go," she whispered. Taylor sucked her lip once more, then pulled out of her, stepping away from her. He pulled up his boxers and his slacks, and turned the elevator back on. It began to go up to their floor and Taylor pulled her by the waist.

"Love me?" he asked as he looked down into her eyes.

"You know I do," she whispered as he pecked her lips once more.

"Good," he replied as they held onto each other, looking into the other's eyes. Taylor's lips moved over Janae's bare shoulders and neck, making her giggle. When the elevator stopped on their floor their were several people waiting and looking very upset. Janae blushed as Taylor grinned at them, walking out of the elevator.

"My bad...newlyweds," he said to the people as he picked Janae up, and walked her to their room, her laughter leading the way.

************************************************************************

Four months later

"Don't answer it," Janae whispered from Taylor's naked chest, her lips kissing his skin, trying to entice him to ignore his phone.

"Baby girl, if I don't, they're gonna keep calling. They've called three times, baby. Something's going on," Taylor replied gruffly as he leaned over and picked up his Blackberry, his other hand still in Janae's dark hair that was splayed over his chest.

"Hello? Yes, you were interrupting me, Joss. It's only my day off. I'm not telling you that, perv. Did you take your medication yet? I thought it was hilarious. What? Tell me you're shitting me. Oh, fuck! Alright, I'm on my way. By the way, my wife is really pissed off with you," Taylor replied.

"Really pissed off," Janae replied as she heard Joss yell sorry as Taylor ended the call. He sighed, kissed her on the forehead and jumped out of the bed. Janae watched him in all his naked splendor as he walked around their bedroom, retrieving clothes from dresser drawers and the closet. Taylor walked into the bathroom and glanced at Janae through the open door. She was sexy, she was pouting, and she looked to be just as pissed off as he was.

"I thought you had the day off," Janae replied from the bed as she sat up, the navy blue colored sheet wrapped around her naked body. She looked over at the clock which read 9:36am in red, sighing loudly. After waking up to Taylor kissing her neck, she was treated to a slow morning love session to start off their hooky day. The newlyweds had been so busy with work that they hadn't spent much time together, so they decided to have an extended weekend to themselves, and now Taylor was being called into the office.

"I thought I did too, but something has gone terribly wrong with this Kelso account, and I don't trust anyone else to fix it," Taylor replied from the master bedroom bathroom as he turned on the shower.

"So, I guess our plans of spending the day in bed are ruined?" Janae asked.

"I'm sorry to say, sweetheart, but yes. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise. I should only be gone for a few hours, okay?" Taylor said.

"Okay," Janae replied as she watched with a grin as he stepped his perfect, naked ass into the shower. Janae lay back against the bed and sighed. There had been so much going on and she thought that if they had time to really reconnect physically, things would be a lot better. She and Taylor had been arguing over the fact that Janae didn’t want to search for her biological father’s relatives, stating that some things should be left alone. Aunt Paulina stated that they wanted to reach out to her, but she didn't want to open herself up to that. Taylor thought it would help her get through some of the abandonment feelings that she had been dealing with regarding her parents, but Janae just wanted to move on with her life. She felt that if she didn't know about them all this time, what was the use of getting to know them now?

The subject had caused some tension between Janae and Taylor. Taylor was huge on family and knowing where you came from. Janae decided that she had enough family and didn't want to bother with learning about a father who never knew she existed.

Taylor peeked his wet head out of the doorway and grinned. "You know, this huge, hot shower has enough room for two. Let's not let our whole fuck each other unconscious day go down without a fight. Why don't you join me, sexy?"

Janae pulled herself up and let the sheet drop slowly from her body. Taylor's eyes drank her in and once she reached the bathroom doorway, he pulled her into the shower, pushing her against the wall.

As the water poured over their bodies, Taylor's hands caressed her naked back, softly cupping her generous ass.

"Baby, I love you," he replied as his head leaned down to join her lips to hers.

"I love you, too," she whispered as her lips accepted his kiss, her hands and arms wrapping around his strong, moist, naked back to pull him in further, kissing away her previous thoughts.

************************************************************************

"No, just hurry your butt home. I wanted to go out tonight. Yes, I will wear the red dress. You are so...yes, I know. Someone's at the door, baby. I'll see you in a few. Okay, love you, bye," Janae said as she placed the black cordless phone back on its base. She walked over to the door and opened it, smiling as she rushed to her aunt Paulina.

"Teedy Paulie, hi! What are you doing here?" Janae asked, embracing her aunt.

"Oh, I'm shopping with a friend of mine...you know, a girls only trip. I just left Tavin and the kids and I wanted to see how my other beautiful niece was doing. Still honeymooning?" Paulina asked as Janae laughed, blushing slightly.

"Yes ma'am. Oh, I'm sorry, come in, come in," Janae replied as she allowed her aunt and a dark caramel colored woman with short black hair to enter. Janae closed the door and ran her hands down the front of her jeans.

"Where's that fine nephew of mine? Bernie, if you think Tavin's husband is fine, wait until you see Taylor," Paulina replied as Janae laughed.

"He had to go to work for awhile, but he should be back. Hi, I'm Janae Caldwell, and you are?" Janae asked as she held out her hand. The woman looked at Janae's hand then kept her gaze fixed to Janae's face. Then, the woman began to cry.

"Oh my...she has our eyes, doesn't she Paulie?" the woman named Bernie said.

"Yes, she does, Bernie. She certainly does," Paulina replied as Janae just stared at the woman who cried.

***********************************************************************

"Excuse me?" Janae asked, knowing without knowing who the woman was with her aunt.

"Janae, baby, this is Bernadette Farmer-Sterling...your father's younger sister and one of my very good friends," Paulina said as Janae and Bernadette looked at one another. Janae saw the same upturned, slanted eyes that she owned on the face of this beautiful woman, who seemed to also share her ears and her chin.

"She's even more beautiful than her pictures," Bernadette replied, tears falling from her eyes.

"Aunt Paulie, what's going on?" Janae asked, hugging her arms, her eyes still fixed on the pretty woman with the kind face.

"Janae, remember when your mother told you who your real father was? When you told me, I instantly knew who it was. Davis had a thing for your mama for years. We grew up with the Farmers. They lived a few blocks away and Bernie, Bernadette is one of my oldest and dearest friends. When I told her about you, well, she wanted to meet you...to introduce herself. They're good people, baby. Your father was a good man," Paulina replied.

Bernadette walked slowly in front of Janae and gently pulled her hands in hers. Janae watched this woman cry as she spoke.

"My brother never knew about you and Delia never told us about you. My God, you are beautiful. You look just like my mama. You really are my brother's child. You have his skin coloring and his eyes. My goodness, he would have loved you," Bernie replied as Janae began to grip her hands back. Janae looked over at her aunt Paulie who nodded her head, encouraging her to listen to Bernadette.

"Come and sit with me. I have so much to share with you about our family, your family," Bernie said as she sniffled, pulling Janae with her to the couch. Janae didn't speak. She allowed this woman who said she was her aunt speak to her about her father and show her pictures of her relatives. Several hours went by and Janae found herself crying and entranced by her aunt's tales of her father and by the photos of her family.

No one noticed when Taylor walked into the house, speaking to Janae, not aware that they had company.

"Hey baby girl, your man's finally home! Sorry I'm late, but I had a mess to tackle. So, I was thinking that if we eat really quickly, then we can get back to the freakin' that we were doing in the shower this morning and try out that position...," Taylor said as he took off his sunglasses and finally noticed the women sitting on the sofas.

Janae glared at him , holding Giselle's take out bags in his hands, and his lips puckered now saying, "Oops."

"Boy, don't you go there! I know how it is with newly married couples. You've never been shy before, so don't act shy now," Paulina replied smiling at Taylor as she stood. Taylor placed the food on the island in the kitchen, depositing his designer sunglasses as well. He walked over to Aunt Paulina and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he hugged her.

"Hi Aunt Paulie. What are you doing in the NYC?" Taylor asked after their embrace ended.

"Oh, I'm here embarking on a girls only trip with my good friend...Janae's aunty, Bernadette Farmer-Sterling. Bernie, this is Taylor Caldwell, Janae's husband. Ain't he fine?" Paulina replied as Taylor laughed. Bernadette stood and looked at her niece's husband.

"Girl, he sure is. Janae you are a lucky one. Give me a hug, boy," Bernie replied as Taylor's larger frame engulfed the smaller woman's with his embrace. After the hug, Taylor looked at Janae's new aunt and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Bernie," Taylor replied as the woman slapped him on his forearm.

"It's Auntie Bernie and don't you forget. You treatin' my niece right?" Bernadette asked.

Taylor gave her his signature grin and said, "But of course. I'm crazy about her, ain't that right baby?"

Janae blushed and replied, " That's what he tells me."

"That's what she knows. So, are you ladies going to stay for dinner? I can order some more food and...," Taylor replied.

"No, sweetie, we have reservations at Scorpio. Cameron insisted that we come, so we should be heading out. Bernie will be back tomorrow," Paulina replied.

"Lunch...1pm...," Bernie began as she hugged Janae, who hugged her back.

"I'll make some jambalaya...or rather, I'll get Tav to make some." Janae replied as she looked at her aunt. Bernie laughed, then she cupped Janae's right cheek in her hand.

"I look forward to it...so very much. Young man, I expect to see you tomorrow as well?" Bernadette asked Taylor as Paulina and Bernadette walked to the door. Taylor held Janae's hand as they followed the women to the door.

"Yes ma'am, you will. Very nice meeting you. Bye Aunt Paulie...Aunt Bernie," Taylor replied as he kissed both women on the cheek.

"Bye babies. Doodles...I love you," Paulina replied as she hugged Janae.

"I love you, too Teedy. Get back safe," Janae replied as the women walked out of the door. Taylor closed the door and followed Janae, his arms wrapped around her waist from the back as they walked into the living room. Taylor fell on the sofa and Janae fell on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back and her behind. They were silent for several minutes before Janae looked up and stared into those beautiful hazel eyes as he stroked her bangs out of her face.

"Man...you are beautiful," he replied as she smiled at him.

"Thank you. So, how long did you know about this?" Janae asked.

Taylor sighed as he continued to stroke her hair. "Aunt Paulie called me a few weeks ago and asked me to talk to you."

"Oh...when we had that argument?" Janae asked.

"Yes. I've been keeping in contact with her and she said maybe if she just sprung it on you, maybe you'd receive it better. I didn't think she was gonna do this," Taylor replied.

"Teedy Paulie...always stepping in, doing what she thinks is right. At least in this instance, she was right. She's a nice lady...a good woman. I got to see all these pictures of my father and my grandparents and my cousins, other aunts and uncles...it was good. I'm glad Teedy butted in. I feel a lot better knowing about the rest of my heritage, you know?" Janae replied as Taylor kissed her softly on the lips.

"I know. I'm glad sweetheart, really glad. I got your favorite pasta and that bread that you love. Are you hungry?" Taylor asked.

"I am, but I just want to lay here for awhile. I just want to be close to you. Is that alright?" Janae asked.

"More than alright," Taylor replied as he kissed her lips once more, holding her tightly in his arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Epilogue

Several years later…

Taylor said hello to the dancers that the littered the hall as he walked to Janae’s class with his twin sitting on top of his shoulders. Davis Cooper Caldwell, his 2 year old son who everyone affectionately called Coop was yelling hi to every woman that he saw and they all remarked how cute he was. Janae said that the only thing she did was give birth to him because he was the spitting image of Taylor. His skin was a shade darker than Taylor’s, but he had big, dark brown curls, hazel eyes and the same devilish grin. Taylor reached up and pulled Coop off his shoulders and kneeled down, looking into a little face that was a direct replica of his.

“Coop, mommy’s class is still going on so we have to be quiet until it finishes…okay little man?” Taylor said as Coop nodded his head, his curls bouncing.

“Okay daddy. I’ll be shh,” Coop said as he placed a little finger over his lips. Taylor grinned, stood up and opened the door to Janae’s class. He walked inside, holding Coop’s hand as he walked over to one of the chairs on the side. He saw his wife clad in a black leotard and pink tights, her body as amazing as ever. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she looked beautiful. He winked at her and she grinned.

“Hi mommy! I’m going to be shh,” Coop said in a loud whisper as the girls in the class laughed. Janae laughed and waved at Coop, who sat on his father’s shoulders, watching the women dance. Taylor only had eyes for Janae.

He couldn’t believe that it had been three years since they were married. Their wedding day was a very happy day, despite all the turmoil that had ensued with her mother, who was still in jail. She received a letter from her mother from time to time, but it didn’t affect her the way that it used to and for that he was grateful.

As she instructed her class, Taylor watched in awe. She was so graceful and beautiful, he thought. He couldn’t believe that he had a gorgeous, wonderful girl that wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and for that, he was the luckiest man in the world.

Brandon and Danielle were married two months after she gave birth to Andrew “Drew” Joshua Lanero. Everyone fell in love with Drew, and Janae practically kidnapped the child. She and Taylor along with Ashley and Tanner were Drew’s godparents and the kid was spoiled rotten. Brandon’s mother Penelope also fell in love with Drew and their relationship grew closer as a result of that. Penelope and Danielle were still a work in progress, thanks to the baby.

Tanner was engaged to Dr. Megan Dennison, Drew and Coop’s pediatrician of all things. Tanner met her when Danielle invited Megan to Drew’s 1 year birthday party and it was love at first sight for Tanner, who fell hard for the soft spoken, mahoghany skinned doctor.

Janae had a close relationship with her aunt Bernie, as well as her other aunt Nora and her uncles Thompson and Gilbert. Janae now had new cousins that she had formed a relationship with and Aunt Bernie and Aunt Paulie were fighting over who was going to take Coop for the summer. Taylor loved that she connected with her family and always had something to say about her hot aunts and cousins.

Taylor was glad that his friends and family were moving in positive directions in their lives. He looked at his son who was bopping his head from side to side to the music and clapping, trying to be quiet, but failing miserably. He loved his kid so much. He didn’t think he could love anyone more than he loved Janae, but he did. Taylor thought about the way they decided it was time to have a baby. Janae was looking for her birth control pills and Taylor told her that he threw them out. They argued for a few minutes, but once he began to kiss her and tell her he was ready, all arguments stopped. Two and a half months after their 1st anniversary, Janae was pregnant. As Janae’s class ended, he smiled at her, taking in her beauty. She had that familiar glow about her, just like she did when she was pregnant with Coop and when she confirmed that she was pregnant a few days ago, Taylor couldn’t have been happier. As the last of her students filed out of the room, Janae ran over to Coop, who ran on his little legs and met her as she picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

“Hi baby! What are you doing here?” Janae asked as Coop held her face and kissed her cheeks.

“Me and daddy wanted to see you, mommy,” Coop replied as Janae leaned over and kissed Taylor on the lips.

“Well, baby, mommy was coming home after I finished here. I was going to see you tonight, but I’ll take a visit from my favorite guys anytime. What’s going on?” Janae asked Taylor as she kissed Coop’s cheeks and placed him on the floor. He began to run back and forth, watching himself in the mirrored wall.

“We’re going to Brandon’s to hang out with him and Drew until you get home and little man said he wanted to see you, so here we are,” Taylor said. Janae looked up at Taylor, her eyes connecting with his. He seemed to get more gorgeous every day, she thought as she took in that beautiful head of dark hair, the tan skin, the killer smile and those beautiful hazel eyes that her baby inherited. He grinned at her, then he leaned his head down to kiss her softly.

“You didn’t want to see me?” Janae asked pouting as he kissed her lips again.

“Of course I did, baby girl. I love seeing you. How are you feeling?” Taylor asked.

“Not too bad. The morning sickness is not that bad this time around. I’m fine baby,” Janae replied as she leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

“You don’t have to tell me that. Damn, you're sexy,” Taylor said as his eyes slowly gave her a once over.

“Taylor,” she whispered, smiling as his lips descended upon hers. When Taylor began to hold her closer and kiss her more passionately, Coop began to tug on Taylor’s slacks until Taylor pulled his lips away from Janae.

“Enough kisses daddy,” Coop said looking up at his father. Taylor shook his head and laughed.

“Coop, you know that I can’t get enough of your mommy’s kisses. She's so pretty and her kisses are the best,” Taylor stated as he smiled at his son.

“I know mommy's pretty daddy, but you’re going to take all of her kisses. Save some for me,” Coop said as Janae laughed.

“I guess I can do that, little man. Nay, our son’s blocking again,” Taylor replied.

“Taylor, he’s just a baby,” she said as she looked at her baby who was off and running again. Taylor pulled her by the waist and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

“He’s a junior hustler, that’s what he is. You should have seen the way he was grinning and waving and blowing kisses to those girls and women in the hall,” Taylor replied.

“Hmm. Sounds familiar,” Janae replied.

“Ha ha. I didn’t think you paid that much attention to me back in the day,” Taylor said with a grin as his hands fell on her curvy ass.

"Are you for real? I thought you were the best thing since sliced bread. You were hot," Janae said as she smiled at her husband.

"Oh really? And now?" Taylor asked as he stared at her full, pretty lips.

"Just getting better, babe. Just getting better," Janae responded as Taylor's lips descended upon hers.

"That's what I like to here," he whispered as he pulled her closer, his lips tasting hers, his tongue curving inside of her mouth to pull more of her taste into his.

"Taylor," Janae said in a hushed tone as her fingers clawed through his dark hair once more. Then, Janae felt herself being knocked off balance. Coop had ran back to them, tackling his father by his knees, locking his arms around them. Taylor laughed and pulled away from Janae, kissing her on lips one last time. He pulled Coop on his back and watched as Janae's next class came in.

"Okay, we're outta here," Taylor replied as he leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Babe, can you pick up an extra large pizza from Fugaro's with...," Janae began but was interrupted by Taylor's sexy grin.

"Extra pepperoni, cheese and sausage. Baby girl, don't you think I know you by now?" Taylor asked as she smiled at him.

"Yes, you better. You'd better. See you later," she replied as she walked past a few of her students.

"You know it. I love you," he replied.

"I love you too mommy," Coop said as she kissed him on the forehead, ruffling his dark curls.

"I love you, too baby. Bye," she said as she watched her husband and son walk out the door. Taylor turned around, puckered his lips in a kiss and winked as she smiled and waved to them. Janae sighed as she closed the door and began her class, eager to finish so that she could get home to her family.

Family. She had never really had one growing up, but now that she did, there was nothing she wouldn't do for them. Absolutely nothing.

THE END
This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=186