Baby|Cordelia by Linaraye
Summary: This story is about Cielo and Chase, two friends with equally checkered pasts. It focus heavily on the sexual, mental, physical and psychological being of both characters. Please comment and I hope you all enjoy it as well I do love writing it.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Erotica
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Rape, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1828 Read: 7666 Published: 15/06/09 Updated: 07/08/09

1. Chapter 2 by Linaraye

2. Chapter 1 by Linaraye

3. Chapter 3 by Linaraye

Chapter 2 by Linaraye
Author's Notes:
[color=black][font=arial][b]November 1999.[/b]

Baby|Chase.

I remembered the day when my eyes met the beautiful Angel as she danced for the mysterious Americans in their business suits. Every woman in my familia would say, “You don’t know what love is, Nene. Just wait until it loves you and hurts you back.”  She was dressed in fancy rubies and barrettes, dazzling from her head down to her feet.  She reminded me of those pictures in Salim’s photo book as if she was a princess, preparing to take me away and dance in the heavens forever.

When I was eight, I met Salim through my father as a best friend of his, until he was shot during the Duarte`Revolution. He claimed that Papi’s wishes were for my sisters and I to be raised in Catacumbas until a boat was ready to take us to America.  However, he took us captive, separating us into tiny compartments known as the “groul”.  Within three years, he stripped me of everything and began calling me, “Fiesel”.  He exposed me out of the middle class family and everything that reminded me of Buenos Aires. I was a no-name basterd, who had a neither mother nor father to run for protection.

“Fiesel, I am your father now and for now on you will be my son. Claro?” I nodded, knowing that my English was a bit rustier than normal. “Don’t worry; by the time you get to America, you’ll be speaking perfect English.” My eyes lit up as the thought of going to “America” would mean a chance to be someone else and seizing more opportunities.

 “Go and follow Tabu, she made you some Caruru.” I ran behind one of his many followers, sitting at the table and waited for them to bring out all of my favorite dishes, both Brazilian and Argentinean alike. As I smashed my twelve-year old face in the food, however  my ear could’ve deceived me when I heard whimpering coming one of the back rooms.  “¿Cuál era aquel ruido?” I stared at Tabu as she pretended like it was a stray cat outside, roaming the slums.  I watched as she walked away and I had to pursue the noise myself.

As I crept towards the narrow hall, seeing a maze full of rooms, with all types of young girls, ranging from young to old as well color and sizes. The whimpering got louder as I came in front of a bronze-colored iron door and touched the handle, seeing her on the bed, sleeping. I heard the faucet cease running and a dark-haired man walked out.

“Salim?” He frowned; slapping my hand from touching the girl’s face, he hoisted me against the wall, imprinting my head on it. “Didn’t I say stay in the kitchen and eat.” I nodded. “Si, Señor.” I felt the first two blows in the face and my jaws felt like someone had crushed it. Before I jinxed myself, he threw me on the ground while, his feet began stomping me repeatedly. I cried out my mother’s name.  “Este un hombre. Be a fucking man.”  Blood gushed out of my face and onto to the floor, repainting its appeal.

Soon after, I heard both Tabu and Sera come in, rushing over towards Salim, trying to coax him to stopping. “Bastante! Salim, Ello un Niño. He’s just a baby.” I struggled to stand on my two feet and stumbled gradually towards the bed, where she was lying unconscious and dressed in a robe & a pair of slippers. I picked her up, hoisting her over my shoulders and almost falling myself, but didn't lost balance towards the door until Sera grabbed me in the hallway and slipped me a barrel of American dollars. “I know that you understand me, little one. Go to America, both of you will be safe there with an American family, ok.” She planted a kiss on my forehead and bid me farewell.

It took nearly three days in orders to get to “La Marina”, where a ferry will take us to America. I remember Salim had showed me a picture of the Sears Towers, prompting that we shall move to this Chicago. As we approach the ferry, I laid her in one of the bunk-compartments until the drugs had worn off. Meanwhile, I began cleansing my wounds and placed a bandage on my forehead. I walked towards her, staring as she slept even like an Angel. “Hola, mi Angel.” Her eyes began to open and she seemed afraid.

 “Everything is okay, we are safe now.” My English was horrible, however I couldn’t wait to start school and learn more about this "America.” Her eyes began drifting as her mouth opened to speak. “Como te llamas, Fiesel?” I rubbed the towel over her forehead and winced. “Me llamo es Chase, Y tu?” She smiled. “Chase. Chas—mi nombre es Cielo.” I watched as her eyes drifted back to sleep and I realized that we would have to take care of each other, because we’re all we have got.[/color][/font]
This is a short piece to chapter two
Chapter 1 by Linaraye
October 1999.

It was April or May, I think. I could tell from how the sun shined in from the tiny window and how birds were singing. It seemed like the littlest things in life that we take for granted, are in fact the things we soon to regret in life. “Wake up, Chile.” A voice appeared before the shadowy figure made his voice present. He began poking me with a sparking taser, invoking pain and screams from my lips.

“C’mon move presto. You got clients to see you.” His hands were underneath my waist, shoveling me forward into a semi dim-lit room. My eyes stared at all of them, businessmen from all walks of life and my nose had taken in the sweet tobacco blowing from their pipes. It didn’t make any sense to me that every man in the room wanted one thing: Me.

“Chile, turn around and let ‘em stare.” Salim, a native from Catacumba of Eastern Indian descent and the caretaker of every girl downstairs. However, “fucking” with them were his forte. As I spun around slowly in a clockwise position, at least two of them had already loosened their ties as well their pants, waiting to pounce on the innocent piece of ass standing in their faces.

“Es tiempo de bailar.” He stood me in the middle of the crowd and instructed me to move like the women back in his country. I took a big gulp of air, praying that I had practiced this dance long enough in order to get this right.

As the mezzo-fast beat played, I closed my eyes and blocked out every distraction, even the thought of my mother crying, watching me get inside of the truck. Her voice spoke “Nena, Tenga éxito en America.”

My eyes opened while my hips moved to the music and watching every man in the room reach out to touch as their hands threw out hundreds of dollars. I looked over at Salim and a smile appeared across his face, a sudden relief of no gruel tonight.

Meanwhile a woman dressed in black, with a big black hat and sunglasses stared at me, nodding her head. I wondered who was she and how did she become so glamorous. Was she a “working” like the rest of us?”

I don’t know, but all I can recollect is that she and Salim were talking when she pointed at me. It had seemed like they had gotten into an argument until he looked at me and stared for ten seconds. “Chile, stop dancing and go in the red room.” I stopped dancing and began walking towards the “Red Room”, hearing the men’s groaning and had become agitated.The black-dressed woman followed me inside, where she stood me against the wall.

“Morena, eh? “ She grinned as she puffed into the long cigarette. I stared as she touched my hair and turned towards Salim, winking at him. “She is a virgin. Keep her that way or you will be out of business.” I had a strange suspicion that she had been to this America and learned English. She was so beautiful with her diamond-encrusted pearls.

“Salim, does she understand me?” He looked at me, shaking his head in the process. “Not really. She knows basic things, but Spanish and Portuguese are her natives.” Then, both of them stared at me and a smile appeared across their faces. “Venga aquí Mamacita.”

I nodded, walking towards them, wondering what going to happen. “From this today forward, the world is yours, Chile.” She placed her pearls around my neck and began playing in my long dirty curls as the makeup was planted on my face.
Chapter 3 by Linaraye

8:00 a.m.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/ixyqgk.jpg[/IMG]
 
 I had arisen, seeing Cielo asleep by my side and knowing that if she’s caught in my bed;both would be punished. Her arms were wrapping around my chest while her legs against my thigh. She was safe with me by her side and I loved holding her in my arms, knowing that I’d die a happy man. One of my fingers played in her rough bedroom curls, fingering each strand and taking in the sweet essence  of honey-apricots in her hair.   “Cha- what the? I told you to stop sleeping with your sister.” Mrs. Fairchild, spoke as she scolded me, while instructing me on right and wrong. “Chase, she’s your sister, its called incest. You can’t have her in your bed.” I sighed. “Yes, ma’am.” As she turned towards the door to leave and then her young son, [URL=http://i42.tinypic.com/2qbtbu9.jpg]Sammie[/URL] appeared  and both of us began staring at Cielo as she moaning and began touching her self while she slept.

“Yo, Chase did you hit?” He asked as his eyes stared continually at her thighs, moving in and out the comforter. I shook my head. “No, stop talking mess. She’s like family.” He laughed. “Man I bet you in Puerto-Rico I’d fuck all of those bitches like Ci-ci.” I rolled my eyes at his ignorance, then deciding onto educating this idiot. “Nigga, Cielo and I aren’t Puerto-Rican nor are we Mexican. She’s Brazilian and I’m from fucking Argentina, Bitch.” He grinned as his hands rubbed together. “Really? No wonder why she got that black bitch’s booty. She’s a mutt.” Suddenly, he raised his hand towards her and it came down, slapping her thigh, hard.  She woke up screaming and yelling in Spanish.  “¿qué la cogida?”  Her eyes immediately stared at me as mine were on the bright red colored bruise imprinted on her plumped fair-toned thigh.

She was wearing one of my long sleeved black T-shirt, however due to her amazing physique, it barely covered her thighs and it left room for me or anyone to sit and fantasize about her. “Chase and Sammie, I need both of y--.” She paused and stared at us, staring at her legs opening and closing.  “Cielo, what are you doing?” Before she could get a word in, Mrs. Fairchild interjected. “You should not be in here when there are young men around. You know the rules, Honey.” She grabbed her hand, briskly walking past us while her shaking head in motion, pitifully.

“So what’s up with your moms?” I spoke, trying to take my brain off of her, when in fact I couldn’t do so. “Man, fuck that bitch. She’s not my real mother, dude. I was adopted by her when I was three. My real moms cared more about getting fucked than being around her son.” I sighed. “My fault, kid.” He took a gulp of air and stopped talking. It seemed like he was going to be in his own world for a while.

 “So what about you? I mean how long you and Ci-ci been cool?” I licked my bottom lip, gazing at the wall and took another breath. “We’ve known each other since we were kids. I’ve always kind of been like her protector. It is what it is.” He nodded. I watched as he motioned towards the dresser and nudged me. “So did you fuck?” I rolled my eyes, thinking if only I could actually try to take my mind off of her and without getting excited. I shook my head and smiled. “No, I didn’t.  C and I are just friends……” I sighed, finishing up the statement.

 “Always have been and that’s the way it’ll always be.” I walked out of the room, motioning down the wide hall of the Audi Home, seeing every girl stop and stare at me. I walked inside of the Rec. room, with an apple and a smile, sitting down in front of the television. “Fiesel.” I turned around and Cielo was in my face, with a book and a dictionary. “Oh shit. Lo Siento, ma. I forgot.” She nodded as her hands clutched the book in her hands. The expression on her face seemed disappointed, however she didn’t try to let it convey from her lesson.

“Tell me your name.” She grinned as her mouth popped a piece of gum within the walls of her mouth. “My name is Cielo Villalobos and I live in Angel’s Grove home.”  I clapped my hands, feeling proud that I had taught her something instead of my eyes glancing at her low-cut shirt that exposes her bust line. “Fiesel, you're the best. Thank you.” She spoke as her Spanish-Portuguese accent seemed almost unbearable to understand but she tried.  She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, embracing me in a hug. Her hair smelled so good, like Milk and Honey. One of my fingers played in her curls as she stopped and gazed two inches from my face. “Villalobos and Calderon, Dr. B wants to see you. Pronto!” I spoke to her in Spanish, and then followed behind her towards the office at the end of the hall.

“Chase, I need to speak with you.” She pointed her fingers towards me, leaving Ci behind, whose attention seemed to be on reading other people’s lips as they carried on through various conversations. “Yes, Ma’am.” She frowned. “How long have both you and Cielo’s been here?” I rolled my eyes as my tongue licked the corners of my mouth.

“A while. So what’s your point?” She folded her arms. “We have ground rules here at Angel’s Grove. No more sleeping together. We don’t need anyone to get pregnant, alright.” “So you think that I’m fucking her?” She frowned again. “Watch that tone, boy. I didn’t say that. Just you know the rules and a translator told her them too.” I winced. “Unbelievable. Cielo has night-terrors and she comes in my bed, because I’m the only one who makes her feel safe. This place is unbelievable.” As I was about to walk out of the door, she pointed her finger at me once again. “Good, but that had better be all that is going on in your bed and if I find out any discretion are going on between both of you. You will be out of here.” I nodded and walked out, seeing Cielo stare at me, asking questions being curious.

“Nada, Ci. Don’t worry about it.” She tried to hug me and I pushed her away, shaking my head. “Fiesel?” She frowned.  “I can’t because folks are getting suspect.” I watched as she turned her back towards me and began walking towards the Girls’ hall. Meanwhile, I walked back to my own, seeing Sammie sneaking peeks at a magazine called Hustler.

“Yo, do you wanna see these titties?” He smiled as his eyes stared at one specific page. I shook my head and laid down on the bed. All I could think about was the fact that I had to get out of this hell hole soon. However, my brain reminisced as she wrapped her legs around my thigh and gripped my chest, while she slept. I closed my eyes and imagine her lips, opening and saying my name.

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=599