Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, everyone so this is my first fanfic. It's been in my head for a while now, I've just not had the courage to write or post it in the company of some of these better writers on this site. Oh yes, let me not forget my little disclaimer...I hate punctuation and always have, what I mean to say is I'm absolutely sure some commas and such will be outta place or non-existant so if you feel like the Punctuation Police then well you might not wanna read this...but please do. And REVIEW. Oh again I musn't forget that all the credit for these wonderful characters go to Charlaine Harris and Tru Blood to Alan Ball.

So I being a girl of the Chocolate persuasion (Black ^_^) want to see a character like myself get it on with none other than the bad boy Viking Sheriff of Area 5. This might be a long one... This character is very much an extension of me...so its in first person.

Age: 23(^_^) Place of Origin: Savannah, GA Height: 5'2 Weight: she ain't tellin...

Okay !!!!!! Here goes everything.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I read and reread the letter and it just wasn't clicking. I thought I knew everyone in my family, that's what family reunions were for. Alas, I was sadly mistaken because the letter I received earlier this afternoon stated in simple English that I have...I mean had an aunt: Lilly Mae Decree and she died and left her house in Bon Temps, Louisiana to me. "Man, this is heavy stuff." I said as I pace the living room of a tiny appartment me and my friend Emily Dil share in Savannah.

Well I've been informed that I have to at least go check out the property and then decide what I want to do from there. I waited til my roommate Emily got home and then told her everything. She was more than a little confused telling me exactly what I was thinking. "Girl, I thought you knew all your family?" her green eyes twinkling in the last bit of sun coming through the blinds. "I thought so too." I said. "But I guess she was one of them estranged relatives my daddy used to talk about." A few moments passed by then Em said, "Well, girl lets get you packed and ready to go see our new house." I laughed. Emily always knew how to make me smile. She had been someone I could count on since...well since forever.

When my parents were still living here in Georgia they were always strict and kept me on a tight leash. It wasn't like I was a bad girl, they were just over protective. I was a straight A' student, I taught myself how to play the guitar, and I had been taking dance lessons since forever. I met Emily in high school, an all girl Catholic high school to be exact. Her parents were the same but they allowed her more liberties than I was ever afforded. When we became juniors and she got her first car she would always joke and vow to kidnap me and take me away so that I could do all the things I deserved to do, and meet all the people I was born to meet, and touch them with my dancing. I loved her for that. And blah blah blah sob story, now we're roommates...looks like she wasn't kidding.

I'm a dance teacher now at the studio I grew up in and it gets some bills payed but its beginning to turn into a routine... no pun intended. Everyday is exactly the same. Maybe this little event with my aunt is just God's way of giving me a chance to change things around. So I've got to seize the moment and see what Bon Temps has got in store for me....






Chapter End Notes:

So I'm thinking this will be a good chapter one for my story...I am too anxious to wait for reviews so I'll probably post again soon....I know we don't see any familiar faces yet but that's how I roll. ^_^ REVIEW PLEASE...

PEACE AND COSMIC LOVE ~Outlawstar615~