Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I love this challenege because I really needed the opportunity to write something that I could actually complete! I've got so many half written, quarter written stories on the back burner, it's annoyingng. But this, I really enjoyed writing this, especially because I'm finished writing it! But I may turn in into a novel length story if it is well recieved, so please tell me what you think. Thanks :3




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Connie spent the rest of her day numb once her decision was final. This was far too out of the box for her, beyond unconventional. The amount of times that she had sarcastically thought about it, she never thought it would actually come to this. But she had finally reached a level of desperation that would send her off the edge. All she knew was that she was searching for something more. She knew that she was better than this; far too lofty for this menial life she lived. Having graduated at the top of her class, poised and beautiful, never so much as missed a curfew in her 22 years. Or maybe she was just a little bit too idealistic, self-important. But the truth was she she’d worked so hard, been so good, so that things would be easy for her, but they were far from such. It was all she could do to keep herself from wondering, why? Because when she did, she crumbled into a heap of helpless tears. But Connie promised has herself that there would be no more tears. That she would never cry again. From that moment, she began to build her strength.


She steeled herself as she logged onto her computer, opened up a browser and began to type. Having done research while this was still a laughable idea between her and her best friend. This time the website seemed completely different. It was now, the gateway to her future.


The motif was black and pink. Sexy women enveloped the screen. Sensuous music placed almost inconspicuously in the background. She paused as she typed in her physical description, trying to make herself seem as appealing as possible. Medium height, 125lbs, even caramel skin, small waist, full bust and hips, dark eyes, long shoulder length hair. She uploaded a photo to go with it. The one from her graduation that everyone said looked like a photo for a modeling portfolio. She then typed in her availability and a blurb of why she felt she’d be a good fit for the establishment.


Reading over what she’d typed as the diligent student she was, she found no spelling or grammar errors. But still she hesitated to click submit. It wasn’t as if she was mulling her decision, her mind was void, but it was set. The colors on the screen began to blur as she stared blankly without blinking. Her finger was at the ready on the left button of her mouse. But minutes went by and she did nothing. Far off back ground noise had dissipated. She could still hear the website’s music, but she could barely register it.


And then, as if on a reflex, her pointer finger went down, and the click of the mouse just about echoed. Connie had no idea what she was feeling, it was a mix between the relief that this was over with, and the anxiousness of what was yet to come. But at least for now, she could put it to the back of her mind. She had no idea if they would even contact her.


She read the singular sentence that could possibly seal her fate. It burned her retinas as she committed it to memory.


Thank you for your interest in Passionista Courtesan Services.


At that moment the door swung open and Liz stuck her head inside.


“What the heck are you doing? It’s a little early to be surfing porn,” she said.


Connie closed the browser as fast as she could.


“Just checking my email,” she replied.


“Well hurry it up, we’re going to be late for this concert, and you know how grumpy I’ll get if we can’t find seats.”


Connie closed her laptop, closed her eyes and exhaled.


“I’m ready, let’s go.”






Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is a must for this story because I'm considering extending it. Thanks.