Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is chapter 22, it is a liitle short, but has a lot of depth.

I hope you will enjoy and read and review. Thanks for reading.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 22

 

Brandy, Maks, Serena and Val were the first to arrive at the restaurant for dinner they sat and talked among each other as they waited for Kelly and Jamar to arrive.

“So Val, are you going to join DWTS like your big brother, or are you going to continue competing?” Serena asked Val.

“No I’m not doing the dance show I will continue to compete until I reach #1; right now my and I partner are placed at #3.”

“Wow, that’s awesome, I can understand the competiveness because with tennis the rankings are determined by how many tournaments you play and how much money you win, so when I am hungry for that #1 place I know what I have to do; I have to play well.” Serena explained.

“It’s the same way with ballroom dancing, the more tournaments you compete in the better chance you will have at winning, but the only difference is you have someone judging your every move.”

“Well not only that a lot times you don’t know what music you are dancing to, and what dance you will have to perform.” Maks added.

“So how do practice for that?” A bewildered Serena asked.

“Well I compete in Latin Ball rooming so you just practice doing those dances with music that can fit most any dance. Once you hear the music you just feel it and you begin to dance as if you have rehearsed with that very music.” Val explained.

“Brandy can attest to that, we had that happen to us during the show, and once we had our routine in place it was a little easier once we got our music to put it together.” Maks said.

“It was not as easy as he just said. I was so nervous, but I just listened to Maks and it fell into place, but it wasn’t easy.” A laughing Brandy said.

“When were you not nervous, you were always terrified before we dance, and then terrified during the results.” Maks teased her.

“Because I was afraid of messing up and embarrassing you, so yeah naturally I was afraid.” Brandy said sarcastically.

They were laughing and joking and did not see when Kelly and Jamar were escorted to their table by the hostess.

“I see everyone is having a good time.” Kelly said to them.

Serena looked at Kelly and then at the handsome man next to her, and her suspicions were confirmed; it was Jamar Stephens her former lover. Serena and Jamar’s eyes met, and it was as if no one else existed in the world for that moment, but the two of them.

Brandy looked at her friend and then at Jamar and knew they were connected intimately, and took a deep breath waiting for all hell to break loose.

“Hello Jamar, how are you? It’s been a minute since we last saw each other. How’s your family? By the way did you tell Kelly we use to date?” Serena said sweetly as she took a sip of her white wine.

Kelly looked at Jamar in confusion and then said, “Why didn’t you tell me when I told you that Serena and I were friends?” An angry Kelly demanded.

Jamar still looking at a smug Serena replied, “Because she was no longer relevant to me or my life.” He said flippantly.

Serena not expecting him to be so flip flinched at his remark. However, not wanting Jamar to think he got the best of her she replied back, “Of course why would you say something, when there is a chance for you say you fucked Serena Williams and Kelly Rowland.” Serena said indignantly.

“What is that suppose to mean, Serena? Did you realize I was talking about the same person earlier when we talked? You’re supposed to be my friend, and you could have said what you suspected, but no leave it to Serena to want drama.” A hurt Kelly confided.

Brandy, Maks and Val sat rigidly as they watched the scene take place before them.

Kelly looked at Jamar with hurt written all over her and said to him, “Was this some sick game for you, to get back at Serena?”

“No Kelly it wasn’t a game, and I should have told you; but I thought then you wouldn’t have given me chance.” He confessed.

“Yes it was a game to him, why don’t you just admit it and then you can go and kick rocks barefooted.” A cynical Serena replied.

“Everything is not about you Serena I know that is hard for you to believe.” Jamar said.

“Fuck you, Jamar.” Serena said.

“Only in your wet dreams baby,” Jamar smugly replied.

“That’s enough, both of you.” Brandy said.

Kelly who had enough, turned to walk away; but turned back and looked from Serena to Jamar and told them, “You both can go fuck each other, have a beautiful evening.” Kelly said blowing them kisses, and then walked away.

“Kelly wait let me explain.” Jamar said as he followed her.

“Leave me the hell alone.” Kelly coldly replied to him, as she left him standing humiliated as the people in the restaurant watch their heated exchange.

Serena sat sadly at the table feeling guilty for hurting Kelly, but deep down she wanted to embarrass Jamar for not telling Kelly about them. She truly felt horrible about hurting her friend.

Brandy angry at Serena, but also knowing she was hurting from Jamar not telling Kelly the truth. “I’m going to go and check on Kelly.” Brandy said sadly.

“No I’ll go, and check on her.” Val offered.

Brandy hesitant about Val going to check on Kelly; since they were always arguing was about to refuse his offer, when Maks gently touched her hand and said,

“Let him go, and cheer her up.”

“Okay, but please don’t upset her, Val.” Brandy pleaded.

“I won’t I promise.” Val promised as he got up to go after Kelly.

“I hope he doesn’t upset her.” Brandy said to no one in particular.

Serena who was still just sitting at the table looking dejected decided to get up and go and take a walk on the beach, not wanting to get a lecture from Brandy, about her behavior.

“Where are you going, we need to talk?” Brandy asked Serena.

“I’m going for a walk, I’ll talk to you later Brandy.”

“Really dude, you are just going to leave and not apologize for ruining everyone’s dinner, because you just had to have it your way, you can be such a bitch sometimes, I don’t get why you had to hurt Kelly.”

“Look I know I messed up, but I can’t deal with this right now, I’ll talk to you later.” Serena said as she grabbed her purse and left an angry Brandy and confused Maks sitting at the table.

“Can you believe her she has the nerve to be upset when she is the one who caused all this madness?” Brandy asked Maks.

“I don’t know what the hell just happened, one minute we were sitting here laughing and the next thing I knew were witnessing world war 3.” Maks joked.

“I knew something like this would happen, after I saw Serena face earlier and the little remarks she kept making. But I promise you I didn’t expect it to go down like this. I don’t know if Kelly will ever forgive Serena for this.” Brandy declared sadly.

Maks reached for her hand and held it up to his lips and kissed her hand so sweetly and whispered to her, “you just be there for the both of them, and try not to take sides, because this goes a lot deeper for Serena when it comes to Jamar.”

Brandy looked at maks and smiled. She was so proud to call this beautiful man hers. “Thank you for being so understanding, and I love you. Let’s eat because I am starving.”

“I love you too, and when are you not hungry?” Maks teased her.

“Whatever, I love to eat.”

“And I love to eat you.” Maks said seriously.

“Maks, OMG! You are so naughty, but I love it.”

Maks leaned back in his chair an devoured Brandy with his eyes, sending her a nonverbal message of what he wanted to do to her and how he wanted to do it.

 

 

Kelly walked into her bedroom and flung herself on the bed and she cried her eyes out. She just couldn’t believe her friend would go to such extremes to embarrass her. She thought they were better than that, and that no man could ever come between them.

Val walked into the villa and b=he could here Kelly crying, and it ripped his heart apart. He had a feeling that Jamar was counterfeit the moment he met him, but what he couldn’t get over is Serena and her actions. Val walked to Kelly’s room and stood quietly at her slightly opened door, looking at her as she cried her eyes out.

Val walked into her room and sat down on her bed and gently reached for Kelly and held her close as she opened her eyes and looked at him and then tightly wrapped her arms around him and cried on his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Well, Well, Well what about that Serena and Jamar? Poor Kelly, or maybe not.

Perhaps this is what she needed to push her into Val's arms. Let me know what

you think.