Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am starting chapter 5 and hope to have it up by

later tonight. Thank you to those who have Read & Reviewed 

your support is appreciated!I just edited, Sorry for any error.

I need a BETA.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 3

 

Brandy stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bath sheet off the sheet warmer and dried her body. Next she applied her favorite moisturizer all of her body and sprit zed her body with I Love Love, by Maschino. It made her feel so sexy, Rapper Flo Rida had told her it was made for her body chemistry, and Maks always told her how sexy she smelled.

 

Brandy walked over to her full length mirror and stared at her body. She used to be so body conscious, growing up in Hollywood and the public eye, that she never felt pretty enough or skinny enough. When she was on Moesha the media use to say mean things about her body that spiraled in her having an eating disorder. But now she loved her body, and she especially loved how dwts has toned up her body. She did a body check made sure everything was smooth and stubble free. She had gone to the spa after leaving dance rehearsal, because she wanted to get a medi, pedi, and a Brazilian wax.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone’s ringer ‘Like this’.

 

She picked up her phone hit the send button and said, “What’s up chick.”

“Girl you.” Laughed her best friend Kelly Rowland. “What are you doing tonight? Let’s go to club Trousdale, I’m in town for a couple of days and I want to spend some time with my girl, Brand NU.”

“I wish I could Kel, but I’ve got plans tonight with Maks.”

“More practice for tomorrow’s show, girl I don’t know you work with that fine ass man and not want to take all that practice to the bedroom”. Kelly gushed.

Brandy paused she licked her dry lips and said to Kelly. “If I tell you something will you promise not to tell anyone?” she asked her.

“Yeah I promise, so what is it?”

“Maks and I have decided to do just that, he wants to help me get ready for my Rumba and he asked me if could he make love to me.”

“OMG!” Screamed Kelly into the phone. “Are you kidding me? This is so fucking hawt Brand. You have got to tell me the details when it’s over.”

“I promise to share a little, but not all. A girl has to have some secrets. Listen I have to go and finish getting ready, so I’ll call you later. Bye Girl.”

“Girl just meet that man at the door naked, and get it on!”

“Kelly you are so stupid, I am not going to do that, I do have some decorum.”

“Fuck Decorum, Brandy. It’s been SIX DAMN YEARS SINCE YOU HAD A MAN ANY WHERE NEAR YOUR VJJ!” She taunted.

“I get it Kel, but you know I’m too shy for that. I’ll just wear some barely there. Feel me girl. I am about to hang up Kelly, I really have to go. Bye.” She pressed the end button and then turned her phone off, because she knew Kelly would call during the course of the night just to find out what they were doing right at that moment. She loved her, but that girl was nuts.

As if she would really show up to the door naked, she laughed out loud.

She slipped on a tiny black dress and then a pair of red Jimmy Choo stilettos. She added a little blush, mascara, and lip gloss to her flawless face.

Just then the door bell rung and she froze for a moment, wondering if she should answer the door or stay hidden in her room and pretend she wasn’t home.

“Come on Brand, (she said out loud) you can do this, you want this. Just calm down and let the magic of the chemistry take control.” She gently told herself. “You can do this.”

She walked down the stairs and went to the door; she put her hand on the knob and opened the door, and there stood Makism. He looked so beautiful if it was appropriate to call an Alpha male that, but there just weren’t any other adequate words to describe this man.

“Hey Beautiful.” Maks said taking her hand and kissing it and the handing her dozen of Cattleya Orchids. “May I come in sexy?”

“Of course, thank you for the flowers, I love Orchids.”

“I know, you said that at the promo.”

“You were paying attention?” she asked him carefully.

“Always.” He smiled devilishly.

“Would you like something to drink; I have some wine, beer, water and Soda.”

“What are you having?” He asked her.

“A glass of Chardonnay.”

“I’ll have the same.” He replied.

She walked down the hall to the kitchen with him following closely behind her.

“You have a beautiful home, Brandy.”

“Thank you, my mom helped me decorate when I first purchased it a few years back.”

She grabbed a couple of wine glasses from the wine glass rack; she poured the wine in each glass and gave one to him.

“We should make toast. He said, “A night we will never forget.”

“Cheers.” Said Brandy.

Maks put his glass down on the counter and looked intensely at Brandy he licked his lips and asked her to come to him. She put her glass down and walked sexily over to him.

“You are my fantasy come true.” He told her, and then he took her in his arms and held her so gently. He then whispered in her ear.

“I’m going to make you cum, over and over tonight, and when I hold you in my arms tomorrow night while we’re dancing you will be remembering how I made you felt and it will be so believable to everyone who is watching.”

His words made her shudder all over. No man has ever made her feel this good, by just whispering in her ear.

“I made a playlist for you on my I pod, where’s your bedroom?”

“Upstairs.” She grabbed his hand and led him back down the hallway, to a staircase that curved to the upper level.






Chapter End Notes:

I am so sorry the pics did not come through I will try to do it

with a seperate page.