Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is part II. Read then tell me what you think!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 30


Seven hours later


 


Brandy took a deep breath as she watched Maks head to her parked car. That white boy has so much swag and sexiness that it should be illegal.


 


“Damn all that finess is mine.” She said as a shudder ran through her body.


 


“Hey Sexy, are you going my way?” Maks said as he approached Brandy’s car.


“Depends on where you going.” Brandy responded coyly.


 


“I’m going to paradise, is that your destination?”


 


“Yes, Mr. Sexy that is my final destination, so hop in.”


Maks put his luggage in the backseat and then he got in the car and leaned over and kissed Brandy on the lips in a sweet heated kiss and then he hugged her tightly.


“It’s so good to see you sweetheart I missed so much.” Maks said as he looked her deeply in her eyes.


“I missed you too, so let’s go home so I can show how much.”


“Home I love the way that sounds coming from your mouth.” He whispered against her lips.


Brandy smiled and then she drove off headed straight for their night of paradise.


 


…………………………………………………………………………………………….


 


Brandy and Maks danced slowly in each other arms as they talked softly.


“We still make magic together on the dance floor.” Maks whispered in her ear.


“We do.” Brandy agreed.


“Do you still watch our dances on YouTube?”


“Yes, and each time I watch them it takes me right back to that moment, and I remember everything I was feeling, every thought that was going on in my mind.”


“Do you, I affected you that much.”


“Yes Maks you did, you know you did. I have never felt like this before, all of the overwhelming emotions are intoxicating and addicting.”


“You are addicting.” He said as he kissed her passionately on her lips in an open mouthed wet kiss.


When his mouth touched hers she felt an explosion of desire in her body. It roared like a moth to a flame. Brandy opened her mouth to the possessive thrust of his tongue, a hollow feeling in her stomach as their tongues mated in perfection. This was a kiss of so much passion, lust and love.


She used her teeth to lovingly bite on his lower lip as he moaned in desire and lust, and soon he took back control of the kiss, as he lifted her up and placed her gently on the bed. His hot aroused body pressed hard and urgent against her soft lust filled body.


It shocked her how much he wanted her, and the need and urgency she felt throughout his body.


His mouth was still locked on hers as his hands lifted her jersey dress from her body, searching for her hot wet pussy. He cupped her pussy through the sheer lacy barrier of her thong, which were soaking wet with need. She arched her spine as he pushed the lace aside to slide one finger into her tight wet core. The sensations rippled through her, making her want more and more of his touch. Brandy whimpered as tongue made a lazy trail down her neck      and collarbone.


Maks hand temporarily left her pussy as he unzipped his jeans and Brandy eagerly assisted him as she stroked his hard cock as it became free.


“He has missed you so much.” Maks whispered.


“I’ve missed him too.” Brandy said as she continued to stoke his cock up and down. She licked the head and then slowly she began to suck him into her hot wet mouth.


“Fuck!” Maks exclaimed as he felt the hot wetness of her mouth on his dick.


With his encouragement Brandy took him further into her mouth as her tongue licked the bulbous head of his cock; and her fingers caressed the inside of thighs.


Maks moaned in pleasure and pain as he watched the love of his life lick and suck him with no inhibitions. This turned him on so much, because this showed him how much she loved him and wanted to please him and only him.


Maks wanting to remove all of Brandy’s hang-ups gently pushed her back from him; “Why did you have me to stop?” Brandy asked shyly.


“Because I want us to pleasure each other orally together, have you ever done the 69 position?” Maks asked her.


“No.”


Maks pleased that he was getting the chance to show her something that would always be just between the two of them.


He lied back on the bed and then he told Brandy to straddle him backwards and then to bring her lower body down to his face. She was a little apprehensive at first, but she wanted to show Maks that she wasn’t a little girl but a grown ass woman.


Brandy was totally exposed to Maks and the thought turned her completely on. She moaned in pleasure as gently opened her pussy lips wide and softly flicked her clit and then he gave her pussy a open mouthed wet kiss as his tongue licked the inside of her pussy.


Brandy needing no further encouragement went back to sucking and licking Maks cock like it was a lollipop.


Maks inserted two fingers into her tight hole as his tongue continued licking her pussy in broad soft stokes.


“Damn, Maks that feels so good, baby. Make my pussy cum.”


“That pussy wants to cum? Then keep sucking my dick like you want to cum.”


Brandy deep throated as much of his cock that she could while massaging his balls and thighs.


Brandy could the build -up in her body as his fingers and tongue hit that spongy spot of nerves and her body exploded in waves of pleasure.


Maks not wanting to cum in her mouth flipped her on her back and thrusted into her in a deep bone melting thrust. Maks kissed her deeply as he thrusted deeply in her pussy over and over again.


The bed squeaked as they fucked hard and deep until Brandy body shattered into a thousand pieces, the convulsions of her inner core causing him to violently release his seed deep into her womb.


They held each other closer and tighter never wanting to let each other go.


Maks looked Brandy deeply in her eyes and said, “Please never doubt how much I love you and how much I need you.”


“I promise.” She whispered.


 


  


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 






Chapter End Notes:

I hope all you freaks loved it!!!! Now Review for my

pleasure.