Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been awhile my friends, but I must admit I have been feeling kind of hopeless

concerning Maks and Brandy. But then hope sprung forth, and I realized I had the power through my story to make my dream come true. So the story continues in my own words and dreams. I will finish this story; I am determined to do it before it embarks on it's one year anniversary in November.

This chapter is short, however it's needed to get to the happy ever after ending.

Please contine to read and review and I will post again before Monday.

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 32

 

“I can’t believe it!” Brandy screamed into the atmosphere as she looked at the results of the third pregnancy test that she had taken all in the matter of an hour.

“I’ve been taking my pills, so why am I going thru this?”

Brandy sat down on the bathroom floor and just stared off into space as tears ran down her face. Her thoughts were all over the place, for instance: where did she and Maks stand, my parents are going to be so disappointed in me AGAIN! Why me?

She and Maks have not spoken to each other in a month, because he has been so busy with taping and dating. She was no fool she knew what Maks was up too; hell she heard the rumors and she watched you tube. Some of those women were gorgeous and they wanted Maks. They had so much more in common with Maks, then she did.

Brandy stood up and walked over to the mirror and looked at her image and she examined herself and then she placed her hand over still flat belly and sighed, “Here I am again, back at a familiar place and space.”

She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and paced back and forth for about ten minutes and then she picked up her phone and called the one person who would soothe her anxiety and fears.

“Daddy I need you.” Brandy said brokenly.

**********************************************

Maks half heartily listened to Vayanka, as she talked about herself and modeling and how badly she wanted to go to America.

His mind and thoughts were on Brandy, he sensed that something was off with her; he knew she was probably upset with him for not calling as often as he said he would, but the show was demanding so much of his time and energy. His body was still trying to adapt to the time change and the weather.

“Maksim, you not pay me much attention.” Vayanka said pouting in her attempt to speak English.

“I’m sorry, please forgive me; my mind is on some pressing issues back home.” He gave her that gorgeous smile.

Vayanka’s face lit up and she felt a quiver run through her body, when Maksim smiled at her. She touched his cheek and said, “I hope things are well for your family? Are they alright?”

Maks wanted to brush her hand off of his face, however he really did not want offend the beautiful young woman. So instead he just grinned and bared it.

“Everything is good, but a very good friend of mine is heavy on my mind and heart.”

“Is this friend a girl or a boy friend?”

“A woman.”

“Is she more than friend?”

 

“Yes.” Maks said without hesitation.

 

Vayanka’s heart thudded loudly in her ears; she wondered if Makism could hear it. “Then why are you here, leading us on?” She asked him in their native tongue.

“Because I was contracted to do it, before I lost my heart to someone else.” Maks ruefully replied.

“So what are you going to do about the women who are here, who want so badly to win your heart and a ring?”

Maks stood up and looked away from Vayanka’s piercing gaze and sighed, “I really don’t know what I’m going to do, because no matter what someone will get hurt and that includes me.”

Vayanka could see the pain in his eyes and she really hated seeing him this way; stood up and opened her arms to envelop Maks in a hug and Maks needing comfort relished in the moment.

“Thank you, I needed this.” He whispered.

“I know.” She simply stated.

 

Brandy opened the door for her father and as soon as she saw him the flood of tears came rushing back to her eyes and slid uncontrollably down her face.

Her father hugged her and told her calmly to hush.

“What’s wrong baby girl? Tell daddy what’s wrong.” He asked her gently.

Brandy bit he lip to stop herself from crying but it was futile attempt. The tears steadily spilled from her eyes.

She took a deep breath and walked to the family room; where her father followed and they both sat down on the couch.

“Daddy I love and respect you and mama so much and I don’t want to be a disappointment to either of you, but somehow I keep doing just that.”

“Baby you are never a disappointment to your mother and I. We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Sometimes we all make mistakes that can be disappointing, but that doesn’t mean the person is a disappointment.”

“But what if you make the same mistake twice?”

“Brandy, baby just tell me what’s has you so upset.”

Brandy took another deep breath and slowly exhaled. “Daddy, I’m pregnant again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Wow I can see where a lot of people have read, but no one is bothering to review. That makes me a little nervous; wondering if I should continue this story or just shut it down completely. It does help to know did you enjoy reading or did you not. Come on people read than review.