Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The parents of Ms. Kaiya Lanay Walker

and the parents of Dr. Sebastian Colin Langley

would like to cordially invite you

to celebrate a most joyous occasion, 
the union of their children in holy matrimony
Saturday, September 2, 2006, 4:00pm
Westminister Botanical Gardens
2300 Marisipo Lane
Miami, FL

*Reception immediately following in the Carlyle Garden Courtyard

 

This was it--my last stand as a single man. I figured I would be scared, but I was pretty cool. Last night made me realize how lucky I was and that I could have been any of those single guys at my party, who were looking for love, the real deal, but denying it.

I could not wait for the honeymoon. Kaiya was in for a real surprise. I asked her where she wanted to go and she couldn't decide between Hawaii and France. The parental units did us a major solid and paid for our 2 week honeymoon--one week in Hawaii and one week in France. It was actually my father's idea. He said Kaiya deserved it after the shit with Bianca, which was all my fault in the first place. He also went on to say that if Kaiya was going to be stuck with my ass, at least let her first two weeks of marriage to me be enjoyable. My sperm donor--words cannot express my feelings for him. I worked my ass off to get 2 1/2 weeks off for my wedding, which meant "Kaiya neglect", but she understood, she always did. For 2 weeks, it was going to be me and my baby--no work, no chores, just the way we liked it.

I hadn't talked to Kaiya since last night, and I missed her voice. I walked out to the penthouse balcony, bare chested with plaid PJ pants and slippers. I closed the door, because I didn't want to wake anyone and looked at the view. Kaiya picked up the phone on the second ring.

"Hello," Kaiya replied with a laugh.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked.

"Hey, you, I'm fine," she replied.

"Did my mother give you something new?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

She answered me with a giggle. "Yes, she did. Sebastian, they're beautiful. The necklace, the earrings and the bracelet. Do you know how expensive those were? What am I asking, of course you do," Kaiya asked referring referring to the 6 carat diamond bracelet, 3 carat teardrop diamong earrings and the 10 carat white gold diamond necklace. Yeah, it cost a pretty penny, but she was worth it and Shopzilla insisted.

"Kaiya, you need to stop worrying about how much things cost. You really don't know the money you are marrying into, do you? You are about to be a very wealthy woman in a matter of hours. All I want to know is do you like them--yes or no?" I asked. And for those who wanted to know, I didn't make her sign a prenupt, because I trust Kaiya and we're not breaking up. Kaiya's never been hung up on my money and besides, I want to share everything with her, 50/50. Some of my friends think I'm nuts, (the sperm donor included) but I know my woman, and that's all I have to say about that.

"I love them. The jewelry is going to bring out my dress. You really do spoil me, ya know," Kaiya said.

"You deserve it baby. I have more gifts for you," I replied.

"More?" Kaiya asked.

"Much, much, more," I replied, with a grin.

"You don't need to buy me anything else, Sebastian. I have you. That's all I need," she replied. Why did she have to say such sweet things and mean them? God, I love this woman.

"I know, because all I need is you. But, seriously, I'm a little materialistic when it comes to you. I like to see you in the best, with the best. So, I tend to go a little crazy with the gifts. It's a habit that I can't break. It's just one of the ways I express my feelings for you. I can't help myself, so stop telling me not to spoil you, Kaiya. It's not an option," I replied.

Kaiya sighed. "Boy, you are too much. What am I going to do with you, Sebastian Colin Langley?"

"Marry me and love me forever," I replied with a grin. I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"You got that right. Before I forget, how was your party? Are you hung over?" Kaiya asked with a giggle.

"It was one of the best bachelor parties ever. And no, I'm not hungover...wait a minute, you knew?" I asked.

"Of course I knew, you silly man. Who do you think talked them into it? Besides, Parker and Jordan kept bugging me to influence you to change your mind. They were literally destroyed when you told them
no bachelor party. After they got on my last nerve, I gave them the green light to do it anyway," Kaiya replied. I shook my head and let out a low chuckle.

"You wanted me to be in a room surrounded by desirable, naked women who wanted to yield to my every desire?" I asked.

"No, you dork, I wanted you to have fun, a traditional bachelor party, baby. I wanted you to have good memories, that's all. Besides, I'm not worried. I'm the one with the rock on my hand. I trust you and I know you love me," Kaiya said, lowering her voice. Damn, I love my chic!

"You are something else," I replied with a smile.

"Yeah, I know," she whispered.

"What about you? You didn't have too much fun, did you?" I asked and I heard her laugh.

"Yes, I did, and that's all you are going to get out of me. So, are you ready?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, but why are you whispering?" I asked her. Then I heard Shopzilla in the background fussing at Kaiya and ordering her to get off the phone.

"Because I had to sneak to answer the phone. Your mama is freaking me out. She's got everything on a time schedule. Your mama is a wedding tyrant. I've never seen her like this. Oh, man, here she comes," Kaiya whispered.

"Yeah, I hear her," I replied with a smile. Then, Shopzilla came over to Kaiya.

"I head that, missy. Kaiya, get your ass off the phone. I don't have time allotted for a phone call on my schedule. You know that we are on a strict schedule. Ms. Candice and her staff have started on everyone's hair, but yours. Tell Sebastian that you'll see him in a few hours at the altar. Chop, chop, get moving," she replied in a stern voice with a clap of her hands. Oh, shit, my poor baby.

"Kaiya, put the phone to her ear. Hey, ma. Don't be mad, I called her because I needed to hear her voice. Take it easy on her ma, she is the bride. This is her day," I stated.

"Hey, honey, that's really sweet, but we have too much to do. I know it's her day and I want her to remember it as perfect and completely memorable," my mother stated. Her heart was in the right place, but she was completely tripping out.

"Yeah, but acting like the Terminator ain't helping, ma. Relax, it's going to be okay. You're scaring my baby," I replied.

"She'll really be scared if this wedding goes to the crapper. I'll relax after the two of you are man and wife. In the meantime, we have a million things to do. I have 300 1bs of lobster that haven't been delivered, your cake is late and the flowers for the bridal party have not arrived yet. I have bridesmaids who want to walk down the aisle in $700 dresses without pantyhose. Yeah, imagine that. I got one bridesmaid who had on bright red fingernail polish, but guess what? She doesn't have it on anymore. I want classy and elegant and I will get it or die trying. Until everything is straight, I will not relax. As it is, I'm talking to you which is screwing with my schedule. I love you, baby boy, but you have 5 minutes to get off the phone with Kaiya. I mean it, 5 minutes. I'm timing you," she replied in a no nonsense tone of voice. This wedding stuff turned my mom into a crazy person.

"Yes, maam. Is she gone, baby?" I asked, as Kaiya returned to the phone.

"For the time being, but she looked at me and pointed to her watch. Your mom is really, really scary, Sebastian. She even has Tiff scared," Kaiya said.

"Why is she tripping about pantyhose and nail polish?" I asked.

"She has an itenarary and she says chop, chop and claps her hand as she's ordering you around. She has everyone scared shitless and my mommy ain't no better. Let me tell you about the pantyhose and red nail polish. Mommy saw that Tiff had on red nail polish. Mommy told her that "streetwalker red", is fine for going out to a club, but she would not have it in her baby's wedding. She then told Tiff that she was the maid of honor and should know better. Tiff didn't know what the big deal was. My mama said she didn't want to see any hooker red nails on her baby's wedding photographs. She then yelled to your mother about Tiff's nails and went to inspect everyone of the bridesmaids nails. Your mom ran over, screamed and yelled to one of the manicurist to hurry and take it off Tiff's nails, ASAP. Tiff stated that she was a grown woman and her mother didn't tell her what color to polish her nails and she was keeping her nail polish on, and that was that. Why did she say that? Your mom smiled, walked into the kitchen and came back with a mallet. Your mom then went on to show Tiff the mallet and told Tiff that is she wanted to keep her fingers, she would let Ms. Lynn give her a quick French mani/pedi, or else she wouldn't have fingertips to polish in the near future. Needless to say, Tiff agreed. The pantyhose thing is really a trip. Lauren doesn't wear pantyhose often and when my mama and yours found out, they went ape shit. My mother told her that this was a formal wedding and as she didn't see any trollops anywhere, everyone better wear pantyhose or else. At this time, your mama asked Carina to show Lauren her pantyhose. Your mother stated to Lauren that she had 35 minutes, tapping her watch, to haul her little narrow ass to the mall and buy some pantyhose because she was not going to have Lauren strutting around in a $700 dress and $300 shoes, dressed like a harlot at a hootnanny, then she yelled chop, chop, and clapped her hands. She told Lauren it only takes 10 minutes to get to the mall from here and she was timing her ass. She told her to make no stops or she was coming after her. My mother then jumped in and stated that she'd better get control top because she didn't want to see any sagging asses walking down the aisle. Lauren grabbed her purse and hauled ass. I'm really frightened, Sebastian," Kaiya replied. I laughed my ass off. That was my mother. When she was on a mission, she didn't play around.

"It's going to be okay, sweetness. My mama is a little scary at times like this, but she means well," I replied.

"I know, but you could have told me she was going to turn into Sergeant Slaughter. She's been like this for the last week. Talia told me she was worse when she and Randall got married. I didn't listen. Oh, shit, here she comes. I gotta go. I love you," Kaiya whispered as I heard my mother yell," Your five minutes are up, missy, get your ass in gear. Chop chop." Damn, this wedding stuff was making my mom nuts.

"I love you," I stated as a I hung up the phone. I laughed as I walked into the penthouse.

A few hours later, the guys began to wake up and I had them laughing as I told them about Shopzilla. Randall laughed and stated that Talia was shell shocked after the wedding, thanks to Shopzilla. We ate lunch, and an hour later we began to get dressed. I put on Kaiya's favorite cologne, Jean Paul Gautier. I looked around at the guys dressed in black Armani suit tuxedos. I gave Jordan the box with Kaiya's ring in it. It was similar to her engagement ring, made up of 2.5 carat baguettes, set in platinum. I engrageved, "Kaiya, all my love forever", in the inside.

This was it. We were standing at the altar. There were about 300 people present. Our mothers did a fantastic job. The colors of sage (yeah, I know it's light green, but that damn word has been drilled into my head by my fiancee for four months) cream, and gold looked beautiful together. I wore a cream silk tie and shirt, Jordan wore gold, and the rest of the groomsmen wore sage. I suddenly got a little anxious. Jordan reassured me by patting me on the shoulder and I began to relax.

The wedding processional began and our mothers were escorted to their seats, then the bridesmaids, dressed in their sage dresses and not one sagging ass in sight. Tiffany, the maid of honor, stood out in a shimmery gold off the shoulder dress, looking beautiful. She winked at me and I grinned. The ring bearer and flower girl then came down the white velvet aisle.

Everyone stood up and my hands began to sweat, not because I was nervous, but because I was anxiously awaiting. I hadn't seen her dress, but everyone told me it was a work of art by Vera Wang. The music changed and I saw her. My heart fell to my feet. I would never forget the sight of her walking down the aisle, her love for me blatantly expressed in her eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful, past my expectations. The entire audience oowed and ahhed as Kaiya walked down the aisle with her father, smiling at me. Her dress was ivory and strapless with crystals along the top of the dress. I can't really describe the dress, but it was beautiful--hey, I'm a guy. Her hair was styled in pretty curls and instead of a veil, a diamond tiara topped her head, which was fitting, because she looked like a princess. The diamonds that I bought her looked beautiful. I could hardly breathe. I smiled widely at her as she walked slowly down the aisle. I glanced at my parents and Mama Dee was crying, along with Shopzilla. Herb even had a smile on his face. Jordan tapped me on the shoulder and leaned into me.

"She looks...," Jordan whispered.

"Absolutely breathtaking, I know," I whispered. Kaiya smiled at me and I mouthed, "I love you", to her. She smiled wider. She didn't have to tell me back, because I already knew.

"Did you ever think...," Jordan asked.

"Never in a million years," I whispered.

"You know you are a lucky son-of-a...," Jordan whispered.

"I know," I whispered.

"Treat her right or you'll have to deal with me," Jordan whispered forcefully.

"I know," I replied as she arrived at the altar. I shook her father's hand. I held my left hand out to her and she took it. I led her up to the reverend and he smiled at us. She let go of my hand and held her bouquet in both hands. We faced one another.

"You may be seated. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this beautiful day to witness the marital union of Sebastian Colin Langley and Kaiya Lanay Walker," the reverend began.

He got to the "speak now or forever hold your peace part," and I prayed to God that no one, especially Bianca, showed up. Security was pretty severe and they were being paid a pretty penny. No one said anything, so the reverend continued.

"Sebastian and Kaiya would like to give their own vows. Kaiya," the reverend replied. Kaiya passed her bouquet to Tiffany and held my hands. Kaiya smiled up at me and I stared into those pretty brown eyes as she began to speak.

"Sebastian, my best friend, the man that I love more than anything in this world. You were so totally unexpected, but highly anticipated. I never thought we would actually be here like this, but here we are. You are insanely cocky, annoying, arrogant and confident and I love those things about you. A lot of people don't get to see the wonderful, giving, beautiful man that I know and I want you to know that I will always be here. You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and you make me believe that I can do anything. You make me feel special, safe, happy and free and I love the way you love me. We have been through so much together, good and bad, and that's how I want to continue this life, with you, together, through good times and bad. I want you to know that I will love you, cherish you, and honor you until I take my last breath. I give my heart, body and soul to you completely, so hold on tight to them and don't let go. I love you, forever, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you," she replied with tears rolling down her face. I hated to see her cry. I wiped her tears with the pad of my thumb and smiled at her.

"Sebastian," the reverend said. She knocked the wind out of my sails with her vows and I cleared my throat, gently gripping her hands.

"Kaiya, my first love, my last love, my only love. You were something that I wanted for a long time. You became my friend before you really knew me and you stayed my friend after you learned everything about me. For that, I am eternally grateful. I still don't know how I got lucky enough to have you, but I thank God for you. You saved my life. You are everything that I ever wanted and more. You are the first thing that I think about when I wake, you stay in my mind as I go through the day and your face is the one I see as I dream. You are the best thing about my life. You have made me a better man. You are my precious, sweet, lovely, Kaiya and I don't ever want you to change. You stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on you, 9 years ago and I don't ever want you to give it back. I will honor, cherish and respect you, always. I will take care of you and make it my duty to see that your every desire is fulfilled. You taught me how to love. My life has a purpose because you are apart of it. Kaiya, thank you for agreeing to spend the rest of your life with a man like me. I promise you, you will never regret it. A verse from one of my favorite songs describes my love for you. I love you in a place, where there's no space or time. I love you for my life, you are a friend of mine. Kaiya, my friend, my lover, my everything. The love of my life. This isn't the beginning, only a continuation," I replied. Kaiya and most of the women at the wedding were crying. I wiped her tears away and I couldn't wait until the ceremony was over. I had waited 9 years for this moment.

"The rings please," the reverend replied. Tiffany handed Kaiya my ring. It was a simple, shiny platinum band. I really wasn't a big jewelry guy, and Kaiya knew that. Kaiya smiled at me and I winked at her. She placed the ring near my finger, nervously shaking. The reverend asked to repeat "with this ring I thee wed," and she did as the reverend said and placed the ring on my finger. Jordan handed me Kaiya's band and she gasped. I took off her engagement ring and repeated after the reverend and placed the wedding band, then her engagement ring on her ring finger.

She smiled at me and I couldn't wait any longer. The reverend said a few more things and when he said, "By the power vested in me, by the state of Florida, I now...," and I quickly pulled Kaiya to me by the waist. I placed my right arm around her waist and my left hand to the back of her head and I leaned down and gave her one of the most passionate kisses ever. She held onto me and kissed me with the same intensity. I dipped her back and I kissed her harder. I tuned out the rest of the world as I kissed Kaiya, my love, my wife. My wife, mine. I loved that shit.

I pulled her up and gave her a soft, slow peck on the forehead. Everyone was clapping and yelling. My father yelled, "That's my kid." The reverend asked, "You couldn't wait until I finished, young man?" I looked down into my wife's beautiful eyes and I looked the reverend in the eye and smiled.

"No sir," I replied. The reverend laughed and told us congratulations. We turned to the audience holding hands and the reverend stated to the wedding audience, "I now present to you Dr. and Mrs. Sebastian Colin Langley." We began to walk down from the altar and I kissed her left hand as we walked down the aisle.

The reception was great, but I was anxious. I was ready to have my woman all to myself. My parents paid for us to stay at the Monticello, the most expensive hotel in Miami for our wedding night and we would catch a flight in the morning to our honeymoon destination. We danced to our song, "The Closer I Get to You". I held my arms tightly around her waist and she put her hands on the lapel of my tux.

"So, how do you feel, Mrs. Langley?" I asked staring into her eyes. Kaiya looked up and smiled.

"Mrs. Langley, I like it when you say that. I feel wonderful, in awe, shocked. This all seems too good. It feels like a dream," she replied.

"It's not a dream, baby. Do you want me to pinch you?" I asked in a sexy voice.

"No, because I know where you want to pinch me," she replied and laughed.

"Are you happy, Kaiya?" I asked.

"Yes, very. What about you, Dr. Langley?" Kaiya asked.

"I thought you already knew that," I replied as I leaned down and rubbed her nose lightly with mine.

"Wait right, here. I have a surprise for you," I stated.

"Another one," she asked.

"Yep," I replied and smiled at her. I walked over to the band and walked onto the stage. I asked them to stop playing and I grabbed the microphone.

"May I have your attention please? You all know who I am. I am the luckiest bastard in the world, and that pretty young thing standing in the middle of the floor is my heart. Kaiya, one of your favorite singers is here. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, the phenomenal, Mr. Brian McKnight," I stated as Brian walked out onto the stage. He shook my hand and I handed him the microphone and jumped down off the stage. I sauntered slowly back to Kaiya, who was staring, mouth agape at Brian McKnight.

"Thank you. Congratulations Sebastian and Kaiya. And, Sebastian, yes, you are indeed a lucky man. This is for the happy couple," Brian stated and began to sing. I grabbed Kaiya by the waist. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me all over my face.

Tiff and every single woman in the room ran to the front of the stage. It was a funny sight. We began to dance and I told others to join us. Brian smiled at the women that crowded the stage.

Parker walked up to Tiff and tapped her shoulder, asking her to dance. Tiff looked at Parker like he was nuts.

"Hell no. Do you see that man? I just want to stand here and stare at his sexy chocolate ass as he sings and figure out a way to get his ass to my house tonight. Thanks, Parker, but maybe later," Tiff replied as Parker shook his head, laughed and walked away.

"I guess that means you like the surprise," I replied as she calmed down. Kaiya place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Absolutely. You keep surprising me Sebastian," she replied as Brian began to sing "Love of My Life".

"That's what our life is going to be, babygirl. One great surprise after the next," I replied.

"You know I love this song," she stated as she looked at Brian and waved at him like a kid. I laughed.

"Yeah, and I love you," I replied kissing her softly on the forehead, pulling her closer to me. Brian sang his recent hit and congratulated us again.

I took off my tie and jacket and unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on my shirt as we danced to some of our favorite songs. It was time to throw the bouquet and toss the garter. Tiff almost knocked the life out of the rest of the bridemaids to get the bouquet. The fellas and myself laughed our ass off as Tiff walked around with her back straight and a finger in the air, saying, "What, what, it's mine, step off," she told the other bridesmaids.

It was time for the garter toss. I curved my finger at Kaiya and summoned her to sit down in a chair in the middle of the room. She sat and started blushing shyly. She knew what that shy shit did to me.

"You better stop that," I whispered.

"What? Sebastian, remember we are in a room full of people," Kaiya replied. I sat on the floor in front of her and grinned at her. I placed her left foot on my thigh and took off her shoe. I pulled the left side of her dress to her knees and saw her ivory and lace garter. I winked at her as I hooked two fingers into her garter, keeping my eyes trained on hers as I slid it slowly down her leg. When I pulled it off, I kissed the tip of her big toe and winked at her again as she laughed.
I pulled her dress back down and stood, holding the garter with the tip of my pinky, twirling it. When I tossed it, everyone pushed Kyle to the middle and it ended up on his head. There was some loud laughter and the party resumed.

The reception winded down and I wisked my new bride away in a white Rolls Royce that took us to our wedding suite. I picked her up and carried her over the threshold of the suite and she laughed.

"If you want to use your back ever again, you better put my heavy ass down, Sebastian," she said as I placed her gently on her feet.

"You are not heavy, baby. So what do you think?" I asked.

Kaiya gasped. "Oh my God, baby, this is beautiful," as she looked at the suite. The king size bed was a mahoghany, 4 poster bed in the middle of the room. Everything was draped in white satin and peach and red roses. There were rose petals all over the bed and floor and vanilla and jasmine candles lit everywhere. It looked exactly as I wanted it and I loved the expression on her face. I walked behind her and hugged her waist, putting my chin on her bare shoulder.

"I'm glad you like it," I replied. She turned around and put her hands on either side of my face and sighed.

"How I love you," she whispered and leaned up to kiss me softly on the lips. I kissed her back and she smiled, pulling away.

"I know," I replied. She picked up her Louis Vuitton travel bag and walked backwards to the bathroom.

"Stay, I'll be right back," she stated.

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied. She blew a kiss at me and closed the door.

I was so damn happy. I took off my clothes and answered my ringing cell phone in my black paisley silk boxers.

"Man, what the hell do you want? Very funny, Parker. No. No. Not your business, Parker. Yeah, whatever. I have a sexy naked woman waiting for me. I'm out, Park," I said, and turned off my cell phone.

I turned around and Kaiya was standing by the bedpost, dressed in the sexiest ivory negligee. She turned in a slow circle and asked, "Do you like it?"

"Let me take you all in, baby," I replied. I lazily looked at her from the bottom of her sexy little toes to the top of her head and back again, giving her a slow once over. She blushed and I smiled. It was classic Kaiya, not flashy, but simple and sexy. The negligee enhanced all the assets I loved. It was floor length satin with spaghetti straps, complete with a thigh high split on the right side, with a plunging v-neckline that outlined those pretty breasts, and the back dipped into a v all the way to the the top of her behind. As she walked towards me, the gown moved and hugged her curves. She was beautiful and I loved the way she looked in white. It made her brown skin look more beautiful than it already was. I went to her and I kissed her lips, her cheeks her eyes and her forehead.

"You take my breath away, Kaiya. Twice in one day. What are you trying to do to me, girl?" I asked as I stroked her right cheek with the back of my hand. Kaiya smiled as she ran her hands slowly down my chest and over my shoulders. A shiver ran through my body.

"Trying to compete with you and that face and this body. You are so fine, baby," she whispered and she placed two soft kisses to my chest. I sucked in a breath and it came out fast and ragged.

We stared into each others eyes for a few minutes. I bent down, picked her up and carried her to the bed. I placed her in the middle of the bed and she sat up on her elbows and one leg up, staring at me with the sweetest look on her face. I crawled to her and kissed her lips softly. She started to pull down the straps of her negligee, but I pushed her hands away and kissed them.

"We have all night, Kai. I don't want you to do anything but feel. Let me take care of you, pleasure you. Let me make love to you, my pretty little wife, for the first time. I want to show you how I feel with every kiss, caress, stroke, lick and touch. Leave everything to me, sweetness," I whispered as I kissed her softly on the lips. She touched my face as she laid back on the bed. I leaned over her. She outlined my lips with her fingers and I took her hand and kissed her fingertips. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips as I whispered into her ear, "Close your eyes, baby and lay on your stomach. Don't move."

Kaiya closed her eyes and I got off the bed . I grabbed a peach long stemmed rose out of a vase and joined her back on the bed. I whispered once more into her ear, "Don't move." I traced the rose along the back of her body, from the heels of her feet, to her legs, to that lovely ass, slowly up her spine and all over her back.

"Umm, Sebastian," she moaned as I kissed her body, taking the same path the rose took and I whispered to her to turn over. I kissed all over her beautiful brown body, from the tips of her toes, all the way to her face. I traced her lips, nose, ears, neck and breasts with the rose and I heard another soft moan. I smiled and as much as I wanted to rip that negligee off of her luscious little body and jump her bones, I slowed my roll. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me by worshipping her body. I slowly pulled down the straps of her negligee and traced the rose over her shoulders. I pulled the gown slowly off her body and placed the rose down.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered as I stared at her, only in a white lace thong. I licked and kissed all over her body, not missing an inch of her lovely curves. I made love to her breasts with my mouth and tongue and licked down into her belly button. I circled the tip of my tongue inside of her belly button. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled back and kissed the lower part of her belly, grasping her panties lightly between my teeth, never losing eye contact with her. I hooked my fingers into her underwear and pulled them off, throwing them to the floor. I looked up at her as I gently spread her thighs.

"So beautiful. I truly adore you, baby. I love you so much," I whispered as I kissed her thighs softly, inhaling her scent. She smelled delicious, as always. I looked at her womanhood and made love to her with my mouth. I worshipped her and when I couldn't take anymore, I leaned above her and entered her in one, slow, swift stroke. We both moaned as I moved slowly, but purposely. I whispered my love for into her ear. She felt tight and wet and perfect, hugging me inside of her as she always did. She looked at me and I looked at her. I was so deep inside of her, that it felt like we were one person. I didn't know where I ended or where she began. We moved in perfect sync with each other, our bodies saying what we verbally wanted to say. I looked down into her eyes and they were closed, with tears running down the sides of her face. I kissed her tears away. It felt as if I was making love to her for the very first time.


I don't want to sound like a wuss, but it was beautiful, the way we moved and the way my tan skin looked against her lovely brown skin. I think it was so special because we finally belonged to each other. When we climaxed, I pulled Kaiya to me and kissed her. No words could express what we shared. No words were needed.