Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Randolph?" The tummy asked.

"Hell, no! I don't want my kid getting his ass kicked all over the playground," I replied as we lay in bed. Kaiya's head was on my shoulder and I was rubbing her huge, 9 month tummy. The last couple of months went by so fast. Any day now, I would be a father...and I still don't know what the little pecker was. Kids--gotta love 'em. We were discussing baby names, one Friday morning. I was scheduled to go in at 11:00am, so this particular Friday morning was a lazy one, one that we didn't get too often.

"Aidan?" she questioned.

"Maybe," I replied.

"Okay, girl names. Lindsay," she said.

"That's cute," I said.

"Marissa?" Kaiya asked.

"Definitely not," I said. The reason that I said the emphatic "no" because I knew three Marissa's and they were kind of...ho-ish. Besides, the name just didn't sit good with me. The next thing I hear is Kaiya screaming. She sat up and clutched her stomach.

"Ahhhh," she screamed. I looked at her and she screamed again. Damn, she was scaring the crap out of me.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" I asked. I know, it was a stupid question, but hey...I'm a guy.

"You think? What in the hell is going on?!" Kaiya yelled. I jumped out of the bed with only a pair of silk pajama pants on. Kaiya was leaning forward and she screamed. I called Dr. Natori and she told me that it may be the beginning of labor and to bring her to the ER. I threw on a T-shirt, jeans and sneakers in record time and I helped Kaiya dress quickly. Her bag had been packed months ago and we left it near the door. I kissed her on the forehead and looked into her eyes. She gripped my hands and I yelped.

"Ow, shit, babygirl...that hurt," I replied. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"That shit didn't hurt," she bit me on the hand. I yelped again.

"Shit...damn, what the hell...!" I yelled. She looked at me again.

"That hurt...now triple it and you still wouldn't know what I'm going through," she replied as I picked her up and walked to the door. I put her in our SUV and went back to grab the bag. I locked the door and put the bag in the back.

"Do your breathing exercises baby," I replied as I pulled off. She tried to do the breathing, but another pain hit.

"That shit ain't workin', Sebastian," she said through her teeth. I picked up my cell and began to make calls.

"Just cooperate, Kaiya," I replied as she did her breathing exercises. She looked over at me as she was breathing.

"Sebastian, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm calling everyone," I stated.

"Why? This may be a false alarm and I haven't had any pains in the last couple of minutes," Kaiya said.

"Because I don't want to get my ass kicked if this isn't," I replied as we got to the hospital in record time. I parked in my usual spot and carried Kaiya to the ER. The orderlies met me and I placed Kaiya in the wheelchair. She felt another sharp pain and I held her hand. I kissed her on the hand and began to walk back to the car to retrieve her bag. She pulled me back, fear in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Sebastian, where are you going? Don't leave me," she replied, tears in her eyes. I wiped them away and gave her a slow kiss on the lips. I kneeled beside her chair and caressed her face.

"I'm just going to get your bag, Kai. They're going to bring you upstairs. Dr. Natori is on the way. As soon as I get your bag, I'm coming back to you. Okay," I whispered stroking her cheek. She gave me a small smile.

"Okay," she whispered, closing her eyes in pain.

"I love you," I whispered reassuringly, kissing both of her hands.

"I love you, too," she whispered, as I told the orderlies to bring Kaiya upstairs to maternity. I ran back to get the bag.

Four hours later, everyone was at the hospital. Randall and Parker were on a plane heading to Miami. Kaiya was in labor, but she was only 4 centimeters. They gave her something for the pain and she looked so relieved. An hour later, and she was cursing again.

"That crap that they gave me was like baby aspirin. I don't see how those women go through natural childbirth. This shit sucks. Oops, sorry mommy," Kaiya gritted through her teeth. Mama Dee tried to comfort her.

"Baby, give the pain to Jesus. He'll help you through the pain," Mama Dee replied as she and Shopzilla sat on either side of Kaiya.

"I'm trying to mommy, but he ain't listening. It hurts, really bad," Kaiya whined as another pain came rolling through. I hated to see her in pain and wished that 6 centimeters would finally get here. When she finally reached 6 centimeters, the anesthesiologist came in to administer her epidural and Kaiya let loose a huge sigh of relief and smiled.

"Oh, God bless you, sir. God bless you. Can I get you or give you anything? A drink, a kidney, maybe a lung?" Kaiya asked in a medicated daze. Everyone in the room laughed.

Two hours later, Kaiya was still medicated and fully dilated. She only pushed three times and out came the most perfect little boy...Jensen Riley Langley, 8lbs, 5 ounces. I tried to fight her on the name, but after what she went through, hell, she could've named him Bubba and I would have been okay--just kidding.

I held him and counted all his fingers and toes. As I held him, he opened his eyes and looked at me, like he knew I was his dad. I just stared at him as Kaiya looked over at us, still in a drug induced fog. I looked over at her in fell in love with her all over again. She was incredible--look at what she gave me...and she was all mine.

"Baby, this is us. We made this," I whispered in awe as I continued to look into my son's eyes. My son. That was music to my ears. I should have known it was a boy. I gave my parents shit for years...I guess the favor was just being returned.

"I know. He's absolutely beautiful, don't you think?" she asked, staring at him. She was in love and so was I.

"Yes, he is. Hey little guy. So, you're the one that's been mooning us for the last 7 months, huh? I'm your daddy and that pretty, shell-shocked woman that's smiling at you is your mommy. Thanks for joining us," I whispered, kissing my son's forehead and giving thanks to God that my son had arrived safely and was healthy and for letting my wife get through the delivery safely.

"Kaiya, I love you...I really love you, babygirl," I whispered, taking my eyes away from my little bundle to look into that pretty, tired face. She smiled at me.

"I love you, too, Sebastian," she whispered. I continued to look at my son. He was a little pale thing, tawny, brown curly hair, with hazel eyes, just like mine. The nurse finally took him away and Kaiya fell asleep. A few hours later, Mama Dee, Shopzilla, Tiffany, Jessica, Carina, Ms. T( Jordan and Tiffany's mom) and Talia, who found out she was 3 weeks pregnant last week. Myself, Parker, Jordan, Randall, my pops and Kaiya's father were outside looking at the baby. Raymond passed by to look in on the baby and Kaiya while he was on rounds. It was just a bunch of guys, looking through the window of the nursery, staring at my baby boy.

"Sebastian...you're a dad," Randall said.

"Yeah, that's kind of scary," Raymond replied as I punched him in the arm.

"Whatever, man," I replied to Raymond. "Your day is coming soon, Randy," I replied to Randall with a grin.

"Yeah, that shit seems to be contagious. You guys need to stay the hell away from me," Parker replied. We all laughed.

"How do you feel, man?" Jordan asked.

"Honestly...I'm scared shitless...but I wouldn't have it any other way," I replied. My sperm donor slapped me on the back.

"Welcome to fatherhood, kid. You couldn't deny that kid if you wanted to. It looks like you spit him out," my father replied.

"Yeah, he's all me, except for his chin and his ears. That's Kaiya," I replied looking at my son in awe. I was absolutely fascinated with him. I couldn't believe a screw up like me could make something so wonderful.

"I guess those 4 weeks that you requested off begin now?" Raymond asked with a smile. He and Hayes had agreed to take up my slack. They were both single and lived, breathed and slept surgery. I used to, but not anymore.

I grinned at Raymond. "Yeah. Thanks man."

"Don't sweat it. I gotta go. Congrats, man," Raymond replied as he shook my hand and went off to finish his rounds.

"Damn, Bas...we're grown-ups. We're married, having kids and shit. Damn, this is scary. Who would have thought, huh?" Jordan asked. I smiled at my best friend.

"Yeah...who would have thought," I replied and turned my attention back to my son.
*******************************************************

The first two months were an absolute horror. My kid woke up at the oddest times. If Kaiya and I started to make out, he would scream. If we started to get it on, he would cry. My kid was a true cock blocker. I knew when he mooned us that he was going to be a handful...and he is.

My son was now six months old and was sleeping through the night (thank God). Between my mother and Mama Dee, we didn't have to hire a nanny. Ms. T was also in love with the baby and offered her services. Tiffany (who was godmother, along with the godfather Jordan) and Jessica were gaga, as well. Talia was having a boy in about three and a half months--my nephew cooperated during the ultra sound, unlike his cousin, the moon man. Kaiya went back to work this month and it killed her to be away from Jensen. Mama Dee, Shopzilla and Ms. T stated that they didn't want some stranger looking at their precious baby. I must admit, with all the blocking, he was a pretty good baby. He only cried when he needed to be changed, burped or fed...my kid was a true guy.

The kid had every woman that I knew wrapped around his finger--sound familiar? The boy was unbelievably spoiled. I have to admit, Kaiya and I do have a lot to do with it, but their grandmother's were a different story. I had to go and get him from Shopzilla or Nanna last week, because we hadn't seen our kid in 4 days. Mama Dee or Maw-maw, was just as bad. She literally stayed with us for a whole week and wouldn't go home. I know they love him, and he's special because he's their first, but damn. The kid's gonna think we abandoned him.

I came home one day from work as Shopzilla was leaving. I walked through the door and saw Kaiya, looking luscious, dressed in cotton candy pink velour jogging pants that hugged her ass, with a matching baby tee shirt. She was breast feeding and working out like crazy. The 20 extra pounds that she gained during her pregnancy were down to 5, as whe told me the other night. I didn't care about that. I still thought that she was the best thing since sliced bread. Sue me--I'm crazy about that woman.

I kissed Kaiya and Shopzilla, who was holding Jensen, then I kissed him on the top of his head. He had turned a few shades darker, a light honey coler and his hair was now a light brown. He was a cute baby--just like I was. He was going to be a heartbreaker--another thing we have in common. Shopzilla was talking to the baby as I looked at Kaiya and winked over my mother's head.

"Well, Nanna will see you tomorrow, cutie pie. Yes she will. Nanna's going to miss her handsome little man, yes she is. Who's Nanna's baby? You are! You're Nanna's baby, my little dumpling," she cooed. Jensen just looked at her with a saliva filled grin, which was probably gas or a big dump. This usually went on for about 5 minutes until she felt she could leave. After she left, I kissed my wife again.

"Hey mommy. You are looking good enough to eat in all this pink, babygirl," I whispered. She smiled and leaned over to put Jensen in his swing. He babbled and played with the toys on the swing tray. She hugged me around the neck and I held her waist, giving her a big kiss. My kid started to make noise and she pulled away--see, I told you he was a blocker.

"Thank you," she whispered and ran her hand along my cheek. I turned my head and kissed the palm of her hand.

"Ummm, what's that smell?" I asked sniffing the air.

"My four cheese lasagna," she replied as I grinned.

"I love your four cheese lasagna. I'm going to shower. After we eat, do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked, looking into those beautiful brown eyes, giving her a sexy look. She laughed.

"Just a movie...yeah, ok Sebastian. I'm going to get someone ready for bed while you shower and then, I'm all yours...if he lets me," she replied with a wink. I leaned down and stopped the swing and smiled at my son. I put my hand on the tray, a stream of slob falling on my hand and fingers.

"Hey, little man, let your daddy get some tonight...please. It's been a week. I miss her, Jensen. When you grow up and you find a woman as sexy as your mommy, you'll understand. I promise, if you let me get lucky, I'll buy you a car," I whispered as he grabbed my finger and held it, smiling at me. I hoped he was saying, "I got your back, pops," as he babbled, but I'm sure he was saying, "I love you daddy, but you ain't getting near my mommy...not if I have anything to say about it." Got damn kid.

After my shower, I came back downstairs after my shower dressed in a white t-shirt and black jersey pj pants. Jensen was laying on Kaiya's breasts, asleep. She was stroking his hair and his back, humming softly to him. That kid had the best pillows in the world. She smiled up at me.

"Isn't he the sweetest little thing you ever saw," she whispered, kissing him on top of his head. Damn, she was beautiful.

I smiled at her, "Next to you, he sure is." She grinned brightly and blushed--she still blushed, I love it. She stood up to take him upstairs, but I took him from her, inhaling that sweet baby smell. He was out like a light.

"I'll take him, baby," I whispered and kissed her on the lips as she sauntered into the kitchen. I walked upstairs with my baby boy to the green and blue nursery. I kissed him on top of his head once more and placed him in his crib. I pulled his light blanket over his little body and smiled. He looked so innocent and peaceful, like he didn't have a care in the world, which he didn't. I wanted it to remain that way as long as possible. I really loved that kid.

"Goodnight, Jensen. Daddy loves you," I whispered with a smile as I mde sure the monitor was on and I walked out of the nursery. I walked downstairs and Kaiya was sitting at the table, waiting on me. We talked about our day and ate dinner. Don't be mistaken...I love the little guy with everything in me, but this was the time I looked forward to...me and Kaiya, all alone. After dinner, we checked on the baby and went upstairs to our bedroom. I turned on the radio and Anita Baker, one of our favorite singers, was singing, "Lead me into Love," in that low, hauntingly beautiful voice of hers. I pulled my wife into my arms and danced with her.

"Now, this is how you end the day," I whispered, holding her close to me. Her arms were around my neck, her head on my chest.

"Yeah, this is perfect. Jensen's getting so big Sebastian," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know. I wish I didn't work so much. I'm missing out on so much," I whispered to her.

"Not really. He sees you every day. He loves you as much as I do," she whispered. Why did she have to be so sweet? I smiled and I looked down into her eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. You know I'm crazy about you, baby. I love you," she whispered. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I placed her gently in the middle of the bed and she sat up, taking my t-shirt off and running her hands over my muscular chest.

"You are so fine, baby," she whispered.

"Not as fine as you are. Say that again," I whispered as she kneeled in the middle of the bed and came towards me. I put her face in my hands.

"I love you, " she whispered and I kissed her softly on the lips. I pulled her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. I threw her bra off and my clothes were gone. I helped her peel off those sexy jogging pants and her blue bikini's. She was still a little self-conscious about her body, but I thought she was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I pulled her back to me and kissed her passionately. I held her face in my hands, stared into her eyes and let her know that I loved the way she looked.

"You are so beautiful, babygirl. I want you so bad, Kaiya. I need you," I whispered, running my fingers through her wavy hair. It was the truth...every word was true.

"I need you too," she whispered. I kissed her and told her to lay on her stomach. She did, laying her head on her crossed arms. I kissed both shoulders, then I traced my tongue down her spine, hearing a gaspy moan escape her lips. I dropped tiny kisses all over that sexy, round ass of hers. I placed my fingers near her sex, which was moist and ready. We didn't need much foreplay that night. I entered her smoothly and quickly from behind, filling her to the hilt. I started a slow and steady rhythm and she lifted up on all fours, grinding her ass closer to me. I flipped her over and pulled one leg over my shoulder, tickling her clit with my fingers, thrusting in and out of her at the pace we both loved.

"Umm, right there," she whispered as I hit her spot.

"You like that?" I asked, loving the way she felt around me, staring at her eyes closed, head back in ecstasy. I love looking at her as she was enjoying sex. It was a major turn on.

"Yes, don't stop. Please, Sebastian, ummm," she whispered. I began to stroke steadily into her, quicker and quicker. She screamed as she came. I loved to watch her come. I groaned her name and laid on top of her for about five minutes, coming down from my high. The next thing I know, I hear the baby crying. We both laughed.

"I'll get him," I whispered as I pushed her sweaty hair away from her face, kissed the tip of her nose and her lips. I had to say something as I sat up and pulled on my pajama pants. I walked toward the door to go and settle the baby back down.

"Hey, at least he waited until we came to start crying," I replied as she laughed.

"You would say that, nasty," she whispered.

"Yeah, I would...and you, stay put. I'm not finished with you yet," I replied with a wink and walked towards the nursery.