Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Kaiya and I walked into our house saying nothing. I threw the keys on the foyer table and she took off her heels and plopped on the sofa. I plopped next to her. We still hadn’t said anything, but you know that I was scoping out the way she looked in that outfit. My girl was still the finest thing I had ever seen, even if she wasn’t talking to me.

“If I didn’t tell you, you look hella sexy, babygirl,” I replied.

“Thank you,” she replied as she looked into my eyes and then there was more silence. After a few minutes, she began to speak.

“So, what do we do now? Talk for five minutes, avoid the issues, then fuck?” Kaiya asked.

“Sounds good to me,” I replied with a smile, trying to make the tension in the air a little lighter, but the way that my wife was looking at me, I decided to quickly apologize.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I'm just trying to lighten the mood," I replied looking into her eyes.

“Yeah, well there is nothing light about our situation. This is not funny, Sebastian. Look, I’m not going to get into it with you. If you’re going to clown about this, then I’m going to bed and you can go to hell,” Kaiya replied, exasperation in her voice as she stood up to leave.

“I was just kidding, Kaiya. And lately, all you’ve been doing is leaving. The Kaiya I know is a fighter. Act like you give a shit about this relationship and fight for it,” I replied honestly, not thinking that I could have gotten punched in the face by Kaiya. She put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes.

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“You heard me. Look, we’ve been through a lot of things, usually caused by outside forces. I never imagined we would be the cause of anything going bad in our relationship,” I replied as Kaiya slowly sat back down.

“Well, we were,” Kaiya stated as she let out a sigh.

“How did we get here, Kai?” I asked looking into her eyes.

“I don’t know. I mean, you just began to not be around when you could have been and I just dealt with it,” Kaiya stated.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Do you have any idea how hard this was for me? Us getting married, having Jensen, grad school, work…it was so much at once and you didn’t help. And don’t think for one second that I regret having that beautiful little boy. I don’t. It’s just that I needed you, Sebastian, and you really felt as if I didn’t. Thank God for Mama and Ma, Sebastian. But, I didn’t need them all the time. Jensen is our responsibility, not theirs. I needed you. I understand the demands of your job, Sebastian. I do. But during your free time, you would spend it away with your friends, completely avoiding Jensen and I. Why? I thought you loved us,” Kaiya replied her eyes wet with tears. I hated that.

“I do love you. You and Jensen are the best things about my life. It’s never been about me not loving you,” I replied.

“Then what was it, huh? I mean we used to have fun. We’d go out on dates and have spontaneous sex. We don’t do any of that anymore. I know that our life was going to change once we had the baby, but I didn’t expect you to completely push me away. I felt like the only reason I was here was to be your wife and Jensen’s mother. Do you know how that made me feel? You started going out and coming back with a smile that I hadn’t seen in a long time. You made me feel as if I trapped you,” Kaiya stated with tears flowing down her face.

“Trapped me? I went after you, baby. Don’t ever think that you made me do something I didn’t want to do. I wanted you and Jensen…all of this. I still want you and Jensen. Nothing has changed about that. Kaiya, you began distancing yourself from me. I admit that I did fuck up by going out when I should have been here with you, but you never called me on it. I did it so that you could put me in check. You acted as if you didn’t want to be bothered with me. So, I did some stupid shit and I am more sorry than you will ever know. I did begin to take advantage of you because of the baby, I’ll admit, and I’m sorry. I figured that everything had to change because we were parents. I didn’t mean to make you feel unwanted or make you believe that I didn’t want you. I’m so sorry, Kaiya. It’s just that you are so strong that I figured that you could handle any and everything,” I replied honestly as my hands held her face. We hadn’t talked this openly in a long time.

“I thought I could, but I can’t. I’m not superwoman, Sebastian. I’m not the same and neither are you,” she whispered.

“So what do we do, because I love you more than anything in this world and again, I’m sorry for putting any doubts in your mind and for hurting you. I love you Kaiya. What do we do, baby? I don’t want to lose you or Jensen,” I replied desperately.

“We get to know the new us…talk to each other like we used to. You spend some time with me and Jensen and not the Grey Goose and some stripper named Diamond,” Kaiya replied as I grinned.

“Actually baby, her name was Sapphire,” I replied.

“Whatever her name is…stay away from her. Be your usual charismatic, spontaneous, romantic self and give me some time to adjust to all this, Sebastian. Everything happened so fast. I just wasn’t ready for it and neither were you. We have a lot of work to do to fix all this. I’m tired and I really want to go to bed,” Kaiya replied as she stood up to go to the stairs. I was glad that we talked, but I knew this was going to be a process.

The one thing that helped me know that she still loved me and still wanted this was her holding out her hand to me at the end of the stairs. I smiled at her as I walked to her and took her smaller hand in mine. I got those good goosebumps when her hand grabbed mine and I knew that she felt it too. We were still together. We just had to work on staying together.


******************************************************
A few weeks went by and Kaiya and I were still working on our relationship. We were talking like we used to and since the hospital hired more surgeons, I actually had more free time. It was feeling more and more like we used to.

Sex…well we really hadn’t had any…and it was driving me crazy. You see, my wife likes to walk around the house in tight tees and tank tops and little shorts. So you can see my problem. I’m walking around with a constant hard on and the worst case of blue balls I’ve ever seen. I’ve been jacking off like you wouldn’t believe, which is not cool considering I have this sexy, gorgeous, fine as shit wife in the house. I’m going nuts. And so are my nuts!

My parents were having their anniversary party at our beach house in the Bahamas. I figured I could take my wife and kid there, have fun and romance the piss out of my wife.

We were all sitting around one evening while we were there—my kid, Parker, Randall and Jordan and I was just watching my wife walk around. She looked so hot. She had on this hot pink boyshort bikini and was in the process of covering her ass with a sheer, floral sarong.

“Damn, babygirl…don’t do that,” I stated, thinking I was talking to myself. I didn’t realize I said that outloud.

“I know, right?” Parker replied.

“I know you are not looking at my wife,” I replied.

“You damn right I was. Kaiya’s hot as hell. I never thought I would envy you, but at this moment, looking at her, I do. I mean, she doesn’t even look like she had a kid. Hey Jensen, you’re mom’s a hottie,” Parker replied with a grin as he bounced Jensen on his lap who was just laughing in Parker’s face.

“Stop staring at my wife, Parker…and stop telling my kid his mom is hot. I don’t want him thinking like he’s from West Virginia,” I replied pissed off as I took my kid away from Parker. Jensen was playing with a toy on my lap. He saw his younger cousin Caleb, Randall’s son, playing with my mom on a blanket and she yelled, “Come here Nana’s baby.” He began to fidget and climb himself off of me as he toddled over to my mother and his cousin. My mother grabbed him and blew strawberries on his tummy as my nephew looked on. I just watched my mom play with her grandkids as she alternated blowing on Caleb’s tummy and Jensen. Then, I went back to staring at my wife. I wanted to take her and throw her down and fuck the shit out of her.

“Look at ma. I’m so glad she’s finally gotten what she wanted,” Randall replied.

“Yeah. She’s still waiting on Parker, though. Then she’ll be complete. At least that’s what she told me,” I replied as I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth when Kaiya bent over to pick up something.

“Don’t even think about that shit. I’m not having it. And you are pathetic. Would you please put yourself out of your misery?” Parker asked.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Dude, you’ve been looking at her like you want her on a platter for the last two hours. You put a big ass diamond ring on that girl’s finger. You are guaranteed unlimited pussy. Go take it,” Parker replied as everyone laughed.

“It’s not always about that,” Randall replied.

“Yeah, it is. Look, the reason you all married those chics are because you loved them, right? That, and they had good pussy, am I right?” Parker asked as Jordan, Randall and myself looked at each other with knowing grins.

“Enough said. Take your pussy whipped ass and get it on with your wife. Then, maybe you’ll stop bugging the shit out of us,” Parker replied as he winked at Tiffany who just rolled her eyes at him with a smile on her face. I stood up and I heard Jordan say, “And stop staring at my sister’s ass, Parker.”

I walked over to Kaiya and smiled at her. She smiled brightly back. I grabbed her hand.

“Hey, can you come with me for a minute?” I asked.

“Sure. Ma, we’ll be back,” she replied to my mother who just shook her head as she played with her grandsons. I looked over at my brothers and Jordan who were laughing knowingly.

“What are you up to Sebastian?” Kaiya asked as I pulled her into one of the guest bathrooms.

“This,” I replied as I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

“Umm,” Kaiya replied as her arms went around my neck. We kissed like this was our last day on earth together. Her tongue caught the rhythm of mine as she sucked on my tongue. She knew I loved that.

“Baby, did I tell you how sexy you look in that bikini?” I asked pulling away from her lips to grin at her.

“No, but your eyes sure did,” she replied as grinned back at me.

“You and this body in that bikini is hazardous. You got me rock hard baby,” I replied as I kissed her neck. My lips caught the right side of her neck and sucked it. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

“Really?” she asked as if she didn’t know. I grinded my erection into her.

“Yes, really. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I did this,” I replied as I pulled the right cup of her bikini top away from her right breast. My head dropped to her right breast, sucking it. Kaiya held my head to her breast, running her fingers through my hair.

“You know what’s going to happen,” she whispered as my fingers moved down to her waist. I pulled off her sarong and pulled down her boyshort bikini bottom. I quickly began to play with her clit, then I inserted two of my fingers inside. Kaiya spread her legs wider and moaned.

“I’ve missed you so much, babygirl. You feel so good,” I whispered as fingered her. Her walls started to tightened around my fingers and she came. I continued my ministrations.

“Baby, why didn’t you do this sooner?” Kaiya asked with a moan as I moved to her left breast. She opened my shirt and I kissed her on the lips.

“Didn’t know you wanted me to,” I whispered. Kaiya pulled my face in her hands and kissed me, staring at me.

“I’ve never stopped loving you or wanting you. Remember that,” she whispered as she kissed me again. The next thing I knew we were making out like you wouldn’t believe.

“I want you so bad, Kaiya. It’s been too long,” I whispered.

“I want you too,” she whispered.

I then began talking a little dirty to her as I slapped her ass. “Do you know how bad I want fuck you right now?”

“I think I feel it,” she whispered running her hand along my erection. My fingers were still inside her.

“I can’t wait to get in this pussy, baby. I want to fuck you until you scream, baby. Sound good to you?” I asked as I licked her lips. She smiled and spread her legs,

“Uh hun,” she moaned as my fingers arched inside of her.

Then she whispered, “Put it in, baby. I need to feel you inside me now,” she moaned and that’s all it took for me. I kissed her again and pulled my shorts down with my boxers, giving Kaiya a sexy grin. I turned her around and bent her over the bathroom counter and entered her in one smooth stroke.

“Oooh,” she moaned as I began to thrust in and out. She felt so good, like always. I looked up at the mirror and I licked her back and whispered.

“Look up babygirl. Look at us. How sexy is that,” I whispered as she looked up. It turned me on even more as we watched each other fuck in the mirror.

“Oh shit,” I whispered because those were the only words that came to mind. She felt incredible as always and looking at us in that mirror only made me want to get freakier.

“Oh Sebastian…fuck me,” she whispered and bent her ass out more. Damn that turned me on. I pulled her right leg up on the counter and moved deeper inside of her. It felt so good to be inside her again. I began to push harder and thrust further into her.

“Just like that, baby. Stay right there,” she moaned as I began to hit her g-spot.

“Your pussy is so good baby. It’s so good,” I whispered as I moved my free hand to her clit and played it. Seconds later, Kaiya was screaming.

“Oh yes, baby. I’m coming, Sebastian. Ummm,” and she got tighter around me. I couldn’t stand it anymore and I groaned.

“Shit,” and came really hard inside of her coating her tightness. It had been so long and I came so hard, I damn near blacked out.

We were both gasping for air and sweating. I kissed her along her spine and she whispered, “I’ve missed this. I feel closer to you than I have in months.”

I finally caught my breath after a few minutes and grinned. “Me too. Sorry it was so short you know, but I couldn’t help it. It’s been a long time.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’m good…better than I’ve been in a long time. I love you, Sebastian,” she whispered as I pulled her up. I smiled at her as she kissed my chest.

“I love you too, babygirl. So, you think we have time for another one?” I asked with a wink as we cleaned up and straightened ourselves. Kaiya stood up on tiptoe and gave me a loud smack on the lips.

“Maybe. Why don’t you surprise me?” she asked as she walked out the bathroom. I walked out behind her, running my thumb along my bottom lip, watching her ass sway as she walked.

“Definitely to be continued,” I whispered as I slapped her on the ass.

You damn right I’m going to surprise you, I thought to myself as I went back to join my family. She was going to be surprised again…and again…and again until neither one of us could walk.

I walked back over to my brothers and Jordan who just laughed.

“You look like a happy man,” Jordan replied.

“Yeah, I am…really, really happy,” I replied with a grin on my face. Kaiya looked over at me and I licked my lips at her and winked. She giggled and blushed. She still does that. I really love that girl.

“Good to know,” Randall

“Now that your balls are drained, maybe you’ll stop acting like a chic,” Parker replied as I shook my head at him.

“Good looking out, Kaiya. Ready to play basketball?” Parker yelled.

“Yeah…you prick,” I replied as I punched him in the arm as we walked towards the basketball court.