Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A few months went by and I was glad to have my wife back. I got to spend more time with my kid and Kaiya and I were communicating like we used to. My life was back on track.

I came home one Thursday night to find Jensen and Kaiya playing on the floor of the living room. They looked like they were really enjoying themselves.

“Daddy! Daddy!” I heard Jensen say. I loved to hear that.

“Hey baby,” Kaiya replied with a grin as Jensen ran to me. I bent down and swung him into my arms.

“Hey. Hey lil’ man, what are you doing?” I asked Jensen, who smiled.

“Pwayin’ wi mommy,” Jensen said.

“Oh. Looks like fun. Can I play?” I asked. He looked like he was thinking for a minute then he nodded his head yes.

“Umm Hum,” he replied. The kid was going to break a lot of hearts, I thought as I looked at him.

“Thanks. This is what daddy’s gonna do. I’m going to take a shower and then I’ll come and play. Okay?” I asked.

“O-K. Hi fi da-ddy,” Jensen said putting his little hand up to mine. I put my hand up to his.

“Hi five, lil’ man,” I replied as I put him down. Jensen ran back to his toys as I curled my finger at Kaiya to come here. She was doing it again. She had on a white wifebeater and low rider grey knit capris that hugged her hips and her ass just right. She was so wrong, but I’m glad she was. She walked up to me and kissed me.

“Um, don’t stop. I need more sugar,” I whispered as she smiled against my lips and kissed me more. She put her hands on each side of my face and stood on her toes, kissing me again, then she ended it.

“So, is that enough?” She asked with a grin.

“For now. How are you doing today, cutie pie?” I asked, my hands resting on her waist.

“I’m good. Guess what? I got an A on my thesis,” she replied with a grin.

“That’s good, babygirl. So, one more month and it’s over,” I replied, referring to her graduating with her masters.

“Yes, I can’t wait. I want to have a barbecue that day,” she replied.

“That’ll work,” I responded.

“So, how was your day?” she asked.

“ Long, lots of MVA’s. It was pretty busy. Damn, it smells good in here,” I said as she walked towards the kitchen.

“I know,” she stated as she walked into the kitchen towards the stove. She turned down the heat on a pot as I walked behind her.

“Is that roasted chicken, stuffed with garlic?” I asked, my stomach rumbling.

“Yep, with dirty rice, crescent rolls and sweet potatoes. Are you hungry?” she asked with a knowing grin.

“You know I am. I’m going to jump in the shower. How long before the food is ready?” I asked.

Kaiya responded, “About 20 minutes.”

“Okay,” I replied as I walked past Jensen, tousled his hair as he laughed and made my way up the stairs.

After my shower, I heard a familiar voice talking to Kaiya and I heard her laughing loudly. I walked down the stairs and saw Parker with Jensen on his shoulders talking to Kaiya.

“Hey, little bro! What’s going on?” He asked.

“Not much. What are you doing here?” I asked as he grinned at me.

“I’m in town for a few weeks and I thought I’d stop by. I kind of invited myself to dinner. Is that cool? Of course it is. Come on baby boy, let’s go play until it’s time to eat,” Parker said as he walked with Jensen who was talking and laughing with Parker over to the toys that were on the floor. I walked up to Kaiya as she was pulling the chicken out of the oven.

“Do you mind if he stays? Because if you do, I’ll put him out with no problem,” I replied as Kaiya turned off the knobs on the stove as she chuckled.

“You know I don’t mind and we have enough food. Besides, I think he has something or someone on his mind, if you know what I mean,” Kaiya replied as she pulled out the electric knife to slice the chicken. I leaned back against the counter with my arms crossed.

“Like what or who?” I asked as she sliced the chicken and placed it on a platter, kind of having the feeling I already knew who she was referring to.

Kaiya just grinned and continued what she was doing. “I guess you’ll have to ask him because I’m not saying a word.”

“That’s cold, babygirl. You could tell me,” I said as she gave the platter with the chicken and the rice to me to set on the table as she placed a soft peck on my lips.

“Ask your brother after dinner. Parker, Jensen, come on, time to grub,” Kaiya stated loudly as she sat the rolls and the sweet potatoes on the table.

Parker ran in with Jensen and put him in his chair.

“This looks good. I came at the right time, didn’t I?” Parker asked grinning.

“Yeah. You always did have a knack for finding free food at the right time,” I replied as I grinned over at him.

“Free, good food. Don’t forget that,” Parker replied as we laughed.

“Okay, I’ll say grace,” Kaiya replied as we bent our heads as she prayed to bless our food. A few minutes later, we were eating and talking about current events and other miscellaneous crap that you talk about during dinner.

After dinner, Kaiya announced that she was going to give Jensen his bath.
Parker was still playing with him when I pulled her by the drawstrings of her low rider capris to the front of my body.

“You’re not going to go to sleep after you get the baby down, are you sexy?” I asked looking down into that beautiful face of hers.

Kaiya grinned. “No, but your brother is here. I think he needs you.”

I pulled her closer, pulling her right earlobe in my mouth. “I need you. I know you feel me. I’ll put him out, if I have to,” I replied. Kaiya moaned slightly as she pulled away and kissed me softly. Parker groaned loudly.

“Please, you two. Do not molest each other in front of the kid. I don’t think he wants to witness you two making another baby and neither do I. That’s gross,” Parker replied as I gave him the finger ignoring him while still kissing my wife. After the kiss, she spoke.

“Don’t do that, Sebastian or you won’t get any play time tonight,” she whispered.

I arched my eyebrows at her. “You would do me like that?” I asked.

“Yes. Be a good brother right now Sebastian and I’ll be a very good woman later,” Kaiya replied with a grin as she pulled away.

I grinned. “You’re always a good woman, babygirl.”

“You’re right about that. Come on baby boy, let’s go get clean. If I’m sleep, just wake me up,” she replied as she pulled away. I slapped her on her right butt cheek. Jensen toddled quickly to her and she picked him up.

“You better believe I’m going to wake your ass up,” I replied as I watched my wife and son go upstairs.

“Nite nite , Unki Pawka, Nite nite, daddy,” Jensen called.

“Night, lil man,” Parker and I said at the same time.

“Thank you best sister n law in the world for the chow,” Parker replied to Kaiya’s retreating form.

“You’re welcome, but what about Talia?” Kaiya stated loudly.

“Talia can’t cook as good as you do,” Parker replied coolly as Kaiya laughed.

“Bye boy,” Kaiya replied to Parker and was gone. I looked over at my older brother and grinned.

“You want a drink?” I asked as I walked into the bar.

“You know it,” Parker replied as I held up a bottle of Patron and Grey Goose. He pointed to the Grey Goose as I poured both of us a shot. I stood behind the bar as Parker sat on one of the bar stools running his finger along the rim of the glass.

“Thanks for having me over tonight, lil bro,” Parker replied.

“It’s not like I had much of a choice, but you’re welcome…always…you know that,” I replied as I looked at my brother. He was always like a hero to me. He taught me how to talk to girls, how to dress, things like that. I was a lot closer to Parker because, well Parker kind of raised me when Pops wasn’t around. Parker and I used to be so much alike, it was scary. But I’m not that guy anymore, and from the looks of Parker, he might be tired of being that guy.

“So, what brings you to our neck of the woods…really,” I said.

“I told you. I’m here doing some business and….I’m relocating back home. L.A. is cool, but I miss my family and my nephews and if I have to travel, I can do that from here. So after I leave in a few weeks, I’ll be back in two weeks…for good. I bought a house about 15 minutes from here,” Parker replied as he took a sip of his drink. I took a sip and looked at my brother, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. We’ll get to hang out more and I can spend more time with my nephews, who are players in training already,” Parker replied as he spoke of Caleb and Jensen. He was not lying. Those two could get anything they wanted out of any woman in this family. I smiled thinking of how Jensen puts on those puppy dog eyes for Mama Dee and she just melts.

Play on, Jensen. Just like daddy did.

“Yeah, they are,” I replied, just waiting for Parker to start really talking. I pulled up a stool and sat behind the bar as Parker looked at me.

“I thought that this marriage and family stuff wasn’t for you. Rand, well hell, he’s been wanting to be married since he was six, so I knew what was up with him, but I thought that you would never go that route. But you seem happy, Bas and that’s cool. Are you happy?,” Parker replied.

“I am, Parker. Yeah, we hit a rough patch for a minute, but life ain’t perfect and this ain’t either. Don’t be fooled. But I love that girl and that kid more than anything in this world, so I’m not going anywhere. It is what it is and I like my life. I’m happy,” I replied honestly as Parker drank the rest of his drink and poured more.

“That’s good. You’re happy, Rand’s happy, and I’m 34 years old and still swinging my dick,” Parker replied.

“But that’s what you wanted right? To party everyday and to bang a hot girl every night?” I asked.

“Yeah, but it’s getting old. I’m tired. I want to come home and fight with someone about putting too much on the Amex card, I want to go to bed and wake up with the same person everyday. I know I always clowned you and Rand, but I envy what you two found. I want that. I can’t sling my dick forever, you know,” Parker replied as he sipped. I needed a good gulp after that statement and I took it. I then began to pour another shot.

“Well, it sounds like you’re serious about all this. You’re actually ready to settle with one person?” I asked, still not believing that this was my brother talking taking a sip of my drink.

“Yeah and that person is Tiff. I’m in love with her, Bas. I love Tiff,” Parker replied as I spit out my drink.

“What did you just say?” I asked. I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to mention her name and ‘lo and behold, I was right. Oh shit.

“I said I’m in love with Tiff. Damn, that felt good. I’m in love with Tiff. I love Tiff. Yeah, that’s cool,” he replied with the stupidest grin on his face.

“Like my lil sis Tiff, Jordan’s little sister Tiff?” I asked.

“Yes. After the parental units anniversary gathering, we exchanged numbers and began to keep in touch. She came out to see me for about a week. We spent a lot of time with each other and I realized…I love her. Who would have thought that I would have feelings for that cute little holy terror as I used to call her. When I realized what was up, I decided to come back home. I want to be with Tiff and only her,” Parker replied with a smile.

“Does she know about all this?” I asked.

“Yeah, she knows. Where do you think I’m staying?” Parker asked as I took a deep swig and poured another shot of Grey Goose.

“Don’t hurt her, Park. I know you. Hell, I was you. Tiff is special to me. Don’t play with her if you’re not for real,” I stated firmly to my brother.

“I am for real. I know how tight you and Tiff are. I wouldn’t do that to her. She’s special, you know. She curses me out and doesn’t take my shit. She’s beautiful and smart as hell. She’s just hot, in every way, Bas. Something unique,” he replied with this look in his eyes that I’ve never seen before. Love…real love.

I sighed. “Well, she is that, but you do have to realize that Jordan and his father are going to be tough sells. Ms. T loves you, so you won’t have a problem there. So, this is real, huh?”

Parker grinned as he stood and clasped me on my shoulder. “Yeah, it is. Look, I know you’re probably anxious to get to your wife, so I’m going to go. Tiff wanted to go out tonight.”

I smiled at my brother as I walked from around the bar. “And you know what Tiff wants…”

“…she gets,” Parker finished as he walked to the door.

“I can’t wait to hear what Mama’s reaction is going to be,” I replied.

“She started yelling yoo hoo and she was so glad that my slong was finally off the open market. She was happy. She started talking about where the wedding would be and told me she needed a granddaughter, ASAP. She was damn near hyperventilating,” Parker replied as I laughed.

“That sounds about right,” I replied as I walked outside the front door with my older brother.

“Yeah, you know mama. She takes something and flies with it, doesn’t know how to let go,” Parker replied as he stood near his driver door.

“She’s going to be a bug a boo until you’re married and Tiff is knocked up, so get ready,” I replied as my brother grinned.

“Yeah, mama’s relentless, but you got to love her,” Parker replied.

“Yeah, I do. Tiff’s a good girl, bro. Don’t mess this up, Park,” I said to my brother.

“I know. Thanks Bas. Kiss my nephew and Kaiya for me. See you later,” Parker replied as he climbed into his silver Ashton Martin and drove off. I closed and locked the front door and turned off the lights. I walked upstairs and slid into bed next to my wife who was reading a book.

“You know you have some explaining to do?” I asked as she continued to read.

“About what, babe?” she asked as she continued to read.

“You know what. How could you find out about Tiff and Parker and not tell me?” I asked as Kaiya sighed and put her book down.

“I kind of found out on accident. I went over to Tiff’s Monday to bring back the Chloe bag that she let me borrow and Parker and Tiff were kind of making out. They told me not to say a word to anyone. I’m sorry, Sebastian, but I couldn’t tell you,” Kaiya replied as she slid closer to me.

“That’s messed up, babygirl. You could have told me. But honestly, I feel really sorry for Parker because after J and Mr. T get through with him, he may have second thoughts about wanting to be with Tiff,” I replied as I pulled Kaiya on my lap. Her arms went around my neck and I wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Naw, I don’t think so. I mean J, daddy and Unk didn’t kill you over me,” Kaiya replied as I began to kiss and nibble the soft skin of her neck.

“No, they just told me that if I hurt you they would pull my arms out of the sockets and bludgeon me to death with them. No, that wasn’t bad at all,” I replied sarcastically as I continued to nibble on her neck. Kaiya sighed and gave that little moan that always turned me on and I looked into her eyes, then kissed her.

“Well, since you’ve been so cruel by keeping this from me, I’m ready for you to make it up to me,” I replied between kisses. Kaiya pulled her lips away from mine and began to take off my t-shirt and plant tiny kisses on my chest. She continued to kiss lower and lower as she palmed my erection.

“I said I was sorry, Sebastian. Hmm, I wonder what else I could do to possibly make it up to you?” she asked as I felt her hand on my penis, then a light lick of her tongue across the head. I bit down on my lip.

“You’re a smart woman. You’ll figure it out,” I whispered as I felt another lick of her tongue go across my erection. If this was the way she said she was sorry, then shit, I was going to have to make her feel guilty more often.

******************************************************************************************
These past few months have been pretty good. My wife completed her masters and my kid was getting bigger by the day. My brother was back home and was seriously seeing Tiff. I’ve never seen my brother with one woman and to see him with Tiff was a bit strange at first, but it’s okay now. He really does love her and she loves him. He was a bit skeptical after Mr. T and Jordan threatened to saw his dick off with a rusty saw and shove it up his ass if he mistreated Tiff, but after it was all said and done, he and Tiff were together and they were happy.

Yeah, life is a trip. Life was absolutely weird at times.

My parents have also decided to renew their wedding vows. I was happy to hear that. Hell, after what they went through, I suggested that they just have another wedding and you know what Shopzilla does? She takes my advice and goes all out. She’s happier than I’ve seen her in a long time, so I guess it was worth it.

I came back from lunch with Kaiya one Wednesday afternoon and found a brown envelope in my locker. I pulled the envelope out and opened it. Inside was a newspaper clippling that read “Fiancee stabs lover and female student.” Guess who the fiancee’ was? Bianca. I sat down on the bench and read the article. Bianca had apparently been seeing this UCLA professor for awhile and walked into his office to find him having sex with one of his students. Bianca in turn picked up a pair of scissors on his desk and stabbed the student three times and her man five times. Both were in critical condition and Bianca was in jail. Underneath the article, in red ink were the words, “Aren’t you glad this didn’t happen to you?”

A chill ran down my spine. That could have been Kaiya and me. The thought quickly went through my mind as I looked over the newspaper article once more. You never really know what a person is capable of unless you actually see it in front of you. Bianca could have killed Kaiya and me. The thought was just disturbing. I picked up my cell phone to call my wife.

“Hello sexy,” she replied. I could feel the grin that I know she had on her face.

“Hey. Sweetness, I love you. I really do love you,” I replied sincerely.

“I know that, Sebastian. Is everything alright?” she asked.

I decided not to bring up what I just read. It would only make her worry and that’s the last thing we needed. We had been through so much and finally we had some peace.

“Everything’s just fine, babygirl. I just didn’t want the day to pass without me telling you how much I love you, that’s all. People come in here not knowing if they are going to live or die everyday and it just makes me think when I’m in surgery if they got the chance to tell the person they love how they felt before they got here. Kai, you put up with so much shit from me, and sometimes I just wonder what did I do to deserve you. I appreciate that you never gave up on me, baby, on us,” I replied honestly.

“Never, Sebastian. I love you too much to be without you. There’s no me without you. You know that, don’t you?” she asked in that sweet voice of hers. How did I get so lucky?

“Yeah, I know, babygirl. I know,” I replied.

“So, what do you want for dinner tonight?” Kaiya asked.

“No cooking. Let’s just get dressed up and go out tonight. Just you and me. I’ll call mama and ask her to babysit. I just want to be alone with you, Kai. I just want to love you,” I replied and I know she was blushing.

“Okay. Ooh, I know exactly what to wear and…how did you know I needed this, huh?” Kaiya asked.

I grinned into the phone. “Because I need it to. Just to be alone with you.”

“Alright, so I’ll see you later?” Kaiya asked excitedly. I loved to hear her sound happy. I smiled even more as I heard my name over the intercom.

“Definitely. I’m being paged, babygirl, so I will see your beautiful self tonight. I love you, Kaiya Walker-Langley,” I replied.

“I love you too, Dr. Sebastian Langley. I love you. Bye baby,” she replied as I grinned.

“Bye,” I replied as I hurriedly called my mother. She agreed to watch Jensen after I told her what was going on. I had to tell someone. She agreed with me about not telling Kaiya about it. It wouldn’t do anything but make her worry and she didn’t need that.

That night, I wined and dined my wife. I made love to her on a deserted beach, under a midnight black sky filled with stars and a full moon, ruining my Chanel tux and her Robert Cavalli gown. I didn’t care about any of that. I cherished the one person that I was destined to love all night long. I thanked God that she moved to Florida all those years ago and changed my life. My wife. The person that taught me how to love. My life. The woman I can’t live without. My everything. My Kaiya. We had come full circle. Everything was as it should be and there is nothing in the world that I would do to change any of it.

*****************************************************
Epilogue
3 years later

“Okay. Alright. We’re on our way. Tell Tiff I love her. Alright, teedy. Bye. Sebastian, we gotta go. Tiff's fully dilated now. She’s about to have the babies. Grab ZeZe. Come on Poodah (Kaiya and Shopzilla’s nickname for Jensen),” Kaiya replied as she grabbed her purse and Jensen’s hand. I grabbed my keys and picked up the newest love of my life, my two year old daughter, Kenzie Carinne Langley. She was darker than Jensen, a dark caramel color, with big dark brown eyes like Kaiya’s and curly, black hair. If you thought it was love at first sight with Jensen, you have absolutely no idea how it was with Kenzie, or Zeze as we call her. She was an absolutely adorable little girl. Beautiful, just like her mother. Just like her mother. Oh damn. That meant that she would be built like her mother.

Oh shit. I’m in trouble. No, it’s cool. She just won’t leave the house until she’s 35. Yeah, that sounds like a good, round about number.

“Come on babygirl. We have to go see your new cousins,” I replied as I held Kenzie in my arms. She smiled Kaiya’s familiar smile at me and my heart melted, like it always did. This kid had me wrapped around her little finger, just like her mother did. A daddy’s girl, through and through.

“Otay daddy. We go bye bye?” Zeze asked as I kissed her forehead.

“Yes, sweet pea, we are going bye bye,” I replied as we walked to the Range Rover. Kaiya strapped 5 year old Jensen into his seat and I strapped Kenzie into hers.

Yeah, Tiff is having twins. She and Parker had been married two years and 3 months when they found out. My mother was in grandbaby heaven when Tristan, Talia and Randall’s 3 year old addition was born and Zeze, which was the granddaughter that she wanted. Now, Tiff and Parker are having a girl and a boy. Shopzilla may go into a grand baby coma.

Jordan and Carina have a 2 year old daughter named Shaya and Carina was pregnant again. Yeah, I know…so many babies…so little time.

Bianca’s fiance’ lived but she was sentenced to 10 years. She may be released in two years because of good behavior. God, I hope not.

As we all stood at the nursery window and looked at my beautiful niece and nephew, Giana Malin Langley and Micah Gavin Langley (Parker said he had no say so in the names, since Tiff said she did all the work) I smiled. I smiled because my family was growing. I smiled because my parents were happy and in love again. I smiled because I had a job that I loved and friends that were still good friends. I smiled as I looked down at my beautiful son and my daughter because life didn’t get any better than this. Most of all, I smiled at my beautiful wife who I loved with all my heart. I told you in the beginning, that what I want, I get. Yeah…I’m a lucky bastard.

Yeah, that’s right world, the Langley’s were still in the game…kicking ass and taking names.

Life. You gotta love it.

THE END