Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Present Day

Kaiya must have felt me staring at her because she turned around and looked directly into my eyes. I gave her my sexiest smile, along with a wink and she smiled back. She looked me over and smiled even brighter. I made sure to look very good that evening, dressed in navy silk t-shirt and black silk slacks. I could tell by the way she and most of the women in the party looked at me that my appearance got the Campbell's "umm umm good" seal of approval.

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm a hottie. 6'2, dark blond medium length hair (my mother always told me that I have better hair than most women) hazel eyes that change colors according to my moods, dimples, broad shoulders, muscular swimmers body. Kaiya always told me that I had the type of looks that made all women say, "Damn". On top of that, I'm smart, charming as sin, and very confident. Okay, I'll stop with the visual.

I continued to stare her down as she continued to dance with Tiffany, Jessica, and Lauren. Tiff blew a kiss to me, and I caught it and smiled as Jessica and Lauren waved back at me. Tiffany leaned over and whispered something in Kaiya's ear that made her look at me from head to toe and I continued to lean against the bar, nursing my beer. As I watched her, I began to reminisce about better days, especially the day we both confessed our feelings for one another.

**************************************************************************
Summer 2003

The day I met Kaiya Walker changed me. She made me care about my life and my actions. She made me a better person. We actually became friends, real friends after that day. Being her friend meant everything to me. I didn't want to lose the closeness that I shared with her as a friend, so I put on the brakes. I didn't pursue her romantically as I became closer to her, but I did fall in love with her. How could I not? She was everything a man wanted and more.

We dated other people throughout the years, but we never became serious with anyone. I think we both knew how we felt about each other, but we didn't want to lose the best thing that was going in our lives...our friendship. So we denied it and hid our feelings, which was very hard to do. It didn't last for long.

Kaiya decided to stay in the Miami area and teach 5th grade English. I decided after my last year at John Hopkins Medical School that I would move back home, not only to be closer to her, but to make a difference. Miami's City Hospital needed good doctors and I planned on being the best. So, after graduation, I moved back home to begin my internship at City Hospital.  I took the summer off to spend more time with Kaiya.  I decided to make my move, which was perfect timing because neither of us were in relationships.

I decided to throw a party at Club Nilo in downtown Miami the second Friday that I was home to celebrate coming home for good. At the party, I made my stake known. I danced with Kaiya, and only Kaiya, the entire night. I didn't let her dance with any other guy.

"Getting a little territorial, huh, Sebastian," she replied dancing with her back to my front.

"Yes. You are the prettiest little thing here. I don't want to share you. Is that a problem?' I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied. I put my hands on her waist and moved closer to her. My lips were close to her right ear. I brushed my lips lightly across the top of her ear. Kaiya shivered and I smiled.

"So, pretty girl, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked, not realizing I was holding my breath.

"Nothing, why?" she asked as I smiled.

"I'm going to kidnap you tomorrow. I promise you, you won't be disappointed," I replied, pulling her even closer.

"What are you up to Sebastian?" she asked.

"Wait and see, babygirl," I replied.

The next day, I took her for a picnic on my father's yacht. The day after that, we spent the day at the botanical gardens because she loved flowers. We spent every free moment we had together after that. After the 2nd week of kidnapping, I decided to tell her how I felt.

We were coming from a party that was held for one of Parker's artists, and I was walking her to the door of her apartment. I looked at her from behind in those sexy white jeans, with a silver sash, and a glitter sprinkled one shoulder white tank top and gray, snakeskin heels, looking as sexy as ever. I walked behind her to check out the view of her ass in those jeans. Damn, she was incredible.

"If she didn't want anybody to look at her ass, she should have covered it," I replied looking over at Kaiya who was laughing as she opened her door. I followed her inside and watched as she threw her keys on her kitchen counter. She kicked off her shoes in the living room and asked me if I wanted something to drink. I replied no and sat down on her red couch.

"Sebastian, you are so wrong for that comment," she replied walking over to her couch and sitting right next to me.

"Come on Kai, you saw that skirt. You pointed it out to me. It looked like a tube top. She looked as if she charged by the hour," I replied as she laughed. I loved to see her laugh.

"True, but don't men like that sort of thing. You guys should love to see a woman damn near naked," she replied looking at me. I moved closer to her to hold her hands in mine. I ran my thumb in circles inside of her wrist and felt her shiver.

"Yeah, but there is a difference between looking sexy and trampy. Real men don't like women who dress trampy. We love women who are sexy. Men love sexy women, you should know that," he replied.

"Okay, but you would still bang a trampy one," she replied.

"In a heartbeat," I replied as we both laughed. I never let go of her hand. I stared into those sexy brown eyes and just couldn't stop. She had that effect on me.

"Well, what if I would have worn something like that?" she asked, laughing. I could tell she was laughing to cover up the feelings that my fingers were causing on her wrist and upper arm. I looked at her as if she was the only thing in my world at that time...little did she know she was.

"First of all, you wouldn't have worn that because you have taste," I replied. She was so adorable. I cupped her face with my right hand and pulled her closer to me with my left. Those eyes had me hypnotized.

"Thanks, but I already know that," she replied smiling at me.

"And secondly, you are the sexiest little thing that I have ever seen, do you know that?" I asked, in a deeper voice. I leaned my head slowly towards hers. Kaiya bit her bottom lip and I licked my lips slowly. She looked like she was going to pass out.

"Thank you," she whispered. I stared at that pretty little face and those lips and I couldn't take it anymore. Being this close to her was driving me crazy. She smelled incredible and she felt so good in my arms. I kissed her softly on the forehead and felt her move closer to me.

"You are so beautiful, Kai. I want to kiss you so bad right now. I've wanted to kiss you since I first saw you that day at my house. I've been dying to know if those lips are as sweet as they look. May I kiss you, Kaiya?" I asked. This was really weird, because I never asked for kisses. I never had to. But this was different. I wanted her permission, because, well, she was my babygirl.

Kaiya replied, "Yes," and I smiled. I put my right hand behind her head and bent my head to hers and kissed her. I put 6 years of love and passion that I had for her into that first kiss and I had yet to put my tongue into her luscious mouth.

Electricity flowed through me as she put her arms around my neck, kissing me back. I ran my tongue first along her bottom lip, then the seam of her lips and smiled against her lips as I kissed her. She had full, soft lips. I love those lips.

"Open your mouth for me, babygirl," I whispered in a voice that had been deemed "my sexy voice". She immediately did as I asked and moaned as I ran my tongue along hers and explored the inside of her sexy mouth. She was a wonderful kisser.

"Hmm, Sebastian," she moaned softly. The way she said my name at that moment made me want her like I never wanted any other woman before. It was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard as I continued to kiss her. She tasted so good. I stopped kissing her and noticed that we were both breathing heavily. She opened her eyes and licked her lips. She looked so sexy just from a kiss. I held her face in my hands and planted soft kisses along her jawline, her neck, her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, and back to her neck.

"Hmm," she replied again. I gave her my sexiest grin and put my forehead against hers to calm myself down. I looked into her eyes and she stared into mine.

"Just like I thought they would be...sweet, just like you," I replied. Kaiya smiled shyly as I pulled her chin up to continue to look into her eyes.

"Sebastian, I'm confused. You haven't made a move on me in years and now you do. Why?" she asked.

"Well, you were 16 when I first met you and J told me in no specific terms that he was going to kick my ass if I tried to get with you. Then, we became friends and I realized I had feelings that were more than friendship for you," I replied.

"So what do we do now because, I've been waiting and wanting you to kiss me like that for a long time. I have never been kissed that way, Sebastian," she replied. I kissed her nose.

"Me neither," I replied. She laughed as if she thought I was trying to bullshit her.

"No, seriously, I've never kissed anyone like that. I've never felt so much passion in a kiss. Did you feel it, too?" I asked, running a finger down her cheek.

"Yeah, I did," she replied.

"I think we should see where this goes, baby," I replied.

"But what if we begin and it ends and we fail and lose our friendship. I don't want to lose that, Sebastian. Is this worth the risk?" she asked.

I picked up both of her hands and kissed them, staring into her eyes the whole time. I gave her a look and she knew I was serious.

"We are not going to lose our friendship and yes, it's worth it. No matter what happens, I will always be here for you. I have never felt this way about anyone, baby. Ever. I love you," I replied and it felt good to get it out, finally.

She looked happy and frightened at my proclamation. She didn't respond immediately, and I didn't care. I continued to talk.

"I have wanted to be with you for so long. I think I've loved you from the moment I saw your cute little ass at my party years ago," I replied with a laugh and she begin to fidget, something she always does when she begins to overanalyze.

"You could have anyone, Sebastian. I mean, look at you. You are drop dead gorgeous. I'm not one of your glamour girls. I'm pretty cute, but the chicks you usually run around with are gorgeous. Why me?" she asked.

"Because you are not like anyone I know. You know the basic laundry list of your good qualities: sweet, smart, honest, giving, caring. But you are adorable and special and sexy," I replied dropping a kiss right behind her left ear as she shivered. "You don't take my shit, you are incredibly real, you never lie to me, and you take me as the cocky, arrogant, son-of-a-bitch that I sometimes am. Did I mention that when you give me that shy smile, it turns me on? Big time. So, do you have anything else?" I asked smiling at her.

"I want to be with you, only you. I need you. I want you. I love you," I replied gazing into her teary eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb and kissed her softly. After the kiss, I pulled her into my arms and she laid her head on my chest. We sat in comfortable silence as I kissed her face, her hair, her forehead. She took my hands and entwined them with hers. I kissed her fingertips.

"Your heart is beating so fast," she replied.

"Every time I am with you it beats like this. That's what you do to me, baby," I replied.

"I'm scared, but I'm excited to," she replied.

"So am I, babygirl. I've never been in love before," I replied. She looked up at me and I held her gaze.

"Me either," she replied. I smiled at her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"So, do we get matching t-shirts or license plates, or something?" I asked. Kaiya laughed.

"No indeed. That's absolutely, completely tacky. Why don't we stick to what we've been doing as of late," she replied smiling up at me. I loved this girl. I would do anything for this girl.

"Whatever you want, baby," I replied, kissing her again. The best part of this kiss was when she stopped, put her hands on my chest and whispered, "I love you too," with the most beautiful smile on her face. My heart stopped at her proclamation. That night, we kissed until we grew tired and fell asleep on the couch.

I was so happy then. I wanted to be that happy again...with her. I decided to make it a point to get what we had back.