Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Present Day

I decided to go over to her. Like I said before, this crap has gone on long enough. Just the look in her eyes told me that she still loves me. John Legend's "Alright" came on and she kept dancing. I listened to the lyrics and watched her dance sexily to the song. I leaned back against the bar, with my ankles and arms crossed. We just stared at each other. I licked my lips slowly and she rolled her eyes and turned from my stare. I chuckled to myself. She never could beat me in a stare battle. I laughed, and when the song was over, I made my move. Tiff, Lauren and Jessica waved again and walked away. I drank the rest of my beer, and sat it on the bar.

I walked over to her slowly. When I reached her, I stood directly in front of her and looked down into her brown eyes as she looked up into mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I gave her a hug and was happy when she hugged me back. Our embrace ended and we just stood there, gazing at each other.

"Hey Kaiya," I replied, my voice deeper than usual.

"Hello Sebastian. How are you?" Kaiya asked.

"I thought I was hopeless, but I'm better now. You look incredible, Kai," I replied, slowly looking at her from her sexy little french pedicured feet encased in those sexy sandals, to those gorgeous legs, the curvy hips, that round ass, small waist, and those perfect breasts up to that pretty little face. My gaze lingered on her lips. I missed those lips. Kaiya bit her bottom lip.

I wanted to take her and kiss her senseless, but I knew I had to tread lightly. Seven months was a long time and I didn't want to push her away like I did before. I didn't want to assume anything, but I was hopeful. We needed another chance.

"Thank you. So do you, but from the stares that you have been receiving all night, you already know that," she replied with a small smile. There was an awkward silence because neither one of us knew what to say next. It was never awkward between us. This was unfamiliar.

An oldie but goodie came on, Gino Vanelli's "I Just Wanna Stop", and I smiled at her. That was one of her favorite songs.

"Hey, dance with me," I whispered to her and without waiting for an answer, I pulled her into my arms.

"You know I love this song," she replied.

"Yeah, I do," I replied as we danced to the song, our bodies swaying to the beat.

"So, where is Bianca?" she asked. I felt her tense up. Bianca was a Baby Phat model that I had been seeing on and off, but it wasn't serious.

"In New York on a shoot. What happened to dickhead?" I asked, my jaw tensing.

"Patrick? We were not serious, unlike you and the model chic," she replied in a haughty tone.

"Kaiya, I tried to explain to you months ago. It's not serious, it never was. You know that," I replied.

"It sure is serious to her. You saw the way she came at me, Sebastian. You must have whipped it on her real good," she replied tensely. Damn, this is not going the way I want it to. I have got to do something. When in doubt, guilt her out.

"OK, Ali, that was a good one. You didn't give me a chance to explain for five months. Five months, Kai. I don't think that it's cool to talk about that when I haven't asked you about dickhead. Besides, the only person that I want to whip it on is you. Nobody else comes close to you, Kai. I've missed you so much. I've missed the feel of you, the touch of you, the smell of you, the taste of you. I'm going crazy," I whispered into her left ear, softly kissing the spot underneath the lobe. I knew what that would do. She immediately began to relax her body into mine. Damn, I'm good.

"I have missed you, too, Sebastian, so much," she replied slowly, in that sweet, sexy voice. God, I love this woman.

"We need to talk...soon," I replied.

"I know we do, but not tonight. Soon. There are a lot of things I have to say. We both made mistakes," she replied.

"Me too. I miss this, I miss us," I replied and she nodded her head in agreement.

"What are you doing tomorrow? I asked. She felt so good in my arms. I didn't want to let her go.

"Lunch with Tiff, Lauren and Jess. Why?" Kaiya asked.

"At Carnegie's?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"How about we meet and talk, say at our usual place, around 2pm?" I asked. Please Lord, let her say yes.

"That's good for me," she replied. Yes, I thought to myself. The wheels in my head began to turn.

"I'll send Mr. Carl to pick you up," I replied when she looked at me warily.

"What are you up to Sebastian?" she asked. I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Nothing," I replied. She rolled her eyes, knowing better.

Then, "The Closer I Get to You," by two of my favorite singers, Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack came on. Kaiya absolutely loved this song and she smiled as she looked at me. I loved this song as much as she did. It helped me to remember a very special moment with Kaiya.

"Aw, no they didn't! I absolutely love this song. Wait a minute, this isn't a coincidence. How did two of my all-time favorite songs just happen to play one after the other? What did you do? Slip the deejay a fifty?" she asked, knowing me all too well.

"No, I didn't. Just happened. You are not the only one that loves this song, you know," I replied.

"Uh huh," she replied with a nod as she moved closer to me. That's exactly what I wanted. DJ Mad Mike had been well compensated earlier for dee-jaying the party. I just went over and requested the songs after I walked in and saw her, but she didn't have to know that.

Kaiya was singing or talking as I called it (I loved my babygirl, but she couldn't sing a lick) the beginning of the song.

The closer I get to you, the more you make me see
By giving me all you've got, your love has captured me.

I couldn't really sing, but I whispered Donny's verse into her right ear.

Over and over again, I tried to tell myself that we
Could never be more than friends, but all the while inside
I knew it was real, the way you make me feel

Then, she lifted her head from my shoulder and she looked at me, blushing slightly. I knew the reason. We were sharing the same memory.

***************************************************************************
The End of Summer 2003

The summer went by really fast. I was in love with the sexiest, sweetest girl in the world. I was working in a career that I loved. Life couldn't get better, except for one thing. Sex. I was sex deprived and horny as hell.

Kaiya was what I call a semi-virgin. She never allowed full penetration with anyone, but she let guys go down on her and finger her. My male ego was proud because she had not had sex or slobbed on some dude's knob. She let me put the head of my penis in, but that was after a lot of coaxing. So I waited. She got on the pill one week after we got serious, she said because you never know. I got checked out and got a clean bill of health. I told her when I finally made love to her, I didn't want anything between us. She agreed, to my happy surprise.

She wanted to wait at least a few more months, but after a little coaxing from my talented fingers and my creative tongue, she decided to change the deadline. I got to give myself props, I am very good. My baby turned into a different person when she was getting pleasure. She became a little sex kitten, down for anything and very vocal, but not enough to give me any, up to that point. That summer it was just me, my erotic thoughts of Kaiya and my hand.

One evening, my luck changed. I was still staying at my parents house because my condo wasn't ready yet and besides, they were never home. Privacy was not an isssue because we lived in a mansion. I had the whole left wing to myself and if by chance we were home at the same time, we wouldn't run into each other. Kaiya and I had just come from dinner and decided not to go to the movies because what started out as just a light summer sprinkle, ended up as a torrential downpour.

My parents were pretty okay with me and Kaiya. They were never in one place long enough to even care. My mother thought she was nice. My father told me she was not my type and I would screw it up before I ever got a whiff.

We were in my room and the rain was steadily coming down. The fireplace was going and good music was playing. I think it was one of the Commodores cuts, "Sail On", that was playing. Kaiya had taken off her shoes when I heard the sperm donor singing along with Lionel Ritchie. Shopzilla was somewhere "in therapy" but I know she was somewhere wearing out the strips on her credit cards in Paris, Timbuktu, Fiji, I don't know.

"Aw, Lionel. Very talented. Nice guy. Well, hello darlin'," Herb replied to Kaiya kissing her on the cheek. Kaiya thought I was too hard on my father, but little did she know. I didn't think I was hard enough. He was a good-looking guy and very charming. He was always nice to Kaiya, which was weird because my father is an asshole to everyone. Just another reason why I loved her. She made assholes pleasant.

"Hello, Herb," she replied because he hated to be called Mr. Langley. I guess he figured by letting people call him only by his first name, he could stay young. Wrong, SD.

"So, what are you two about to get into?" he asked, looking at me and winking. I knew what he meant by that statement. Kaiya was unaware of the implication as she looked through my DVD's.

"A few movies," she replied.

"I have to talk to my dad for a minute, baby. I'll be back," I replied and walked over to my father, ushering him out of the room. I closed the door to my room and looked him square in the eyes, which wasn't hard because he was only an inch taller than me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to be in New York," I asked.

Herb smiled at me with his green eyes and laughed. "Hold your horses, sport. I am leaving in 5 minutes. What, you finally going to stop playing hide the salami with your hand and actually get a taste of that sexy Hershey's kiss?" he asked with a devilish grin. How the hell did he know what I was thinking, I thought.

"Pop, that's not your business. Just go, alright," I replied. He never quit and continued talking.

"I know you haven't been humping anything but your hand because you are my kid and I know when you are plunging your rod on a regular basis. She's a sexy little thing. You are going to pop as soon as you get it in, dude. Damn, for once in my life, I wish I was you," Herb replied. I put my hand up, opening and closing it as I nodded my head.

"Wa Wa Wa. Good to have another father/son chat with you, Pop. See you when you get back...uh, not," I replied.

"Just remember to use a condom, kid. You definitely don't want any kids right now, Mr. Slice Em' and Dice Em'. Love you kid," he replied with a small laugh.

"Yeah, right, you dick," I replied, walking back into my room my jaw tense.

"Have fun you two. Bye, lovely Kaiya," he yelled as I heard him go down the stairs. I closed the door and Kaiya walked over to me. She put her hands on the collar of my light blue polo shirt.

"Hey you, what's wrong? You look pissed," she replied. I looked down into her eyes and wrapped my arms around the waist.

"Just my prick of a sperm donor, that's all," I replied and caressed her behind. We unconsciously began to dance.

"Sebastian, why do you let him get to you? He only does it because you let him," she replied.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I replied.

"So, why do you let him do it? Just ignore him, I've been telling you this for years," she replied.

"I know, but it's hard sometimes. He knows how to press my buttons, baby. I am so glad he's gone. Let's change the subject," I replied as we danced to Average White Band's, "A Love of Your Own." I loved oldies and the satellite radio was on a roll.

"He's gone and we are all alone. What are we going to do?" she asked, running her French manicured fingers along my chest, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, did you want to watch anything?" I asked, loving the feel of her fingers on my chest.

"No, I just want to dance with you, like this," she replied, grabbed my shirt in her hands, stood on tiptoe and kissed me slowly. I kissed her back and grabbed her ass with my hands. I loved grabbing her ass.

"That's okay with me," I replied and we kissed. Our hands roamed all over each other through 2 more songs. Everytime I kissed that girl, I felt sparks and so did she. I grinded my erection against her, sucking her left ear lobe into mouth. She let out a sexy, low moan.

"See what you did. This is your fault. You are too fine and sexy. You feel so damn good," I whispered and she giggled. I was harder than Chinese arithmetic. She had to give me some, she just had to, I thought.

"Sorry, I think," she replied. She wrapped her legs around me and tightened her arms around my neck. I walked her over to the bed, cupping her ass in my hands.

"Wait right there," I replied, as I laid her gently down in the middle of the bed. I lit vanilla candles that were on either side of my California King. I stood at the foot of the bed and took off my shirt, throwing it on the floor. I stood there shirtless and watched her slowly lick her lips at me. She looked so sexy sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Damn, Sebastian, you are a sexy bastard," she replied.

"I know," I replied.

"Arrogant, conceited, cocky.." she ticked off her finger.

"And you love those things about me," I replied.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

She put up her pointer finger and summoned me. I crawled to her in my jeans with a devilish grin.

"Now, where were we?" I asked and kissed her on the lips, passionately. I ran my tongue lightly across her bottom lip, then I bit it softly, then ran my tongue across the top lip, as my lips descended to her neck. I gave her soft kisses and bites, then I ran my tongue along the bites afterward. I then licked the spot behind her right ear and she moaned.

"Umm, you smell so good, Kai," I whispered into her neck.

"So do you, baby," she whispered, her hands tangled into my hair.

"You still have on your shirt. That's not fair," I replied looking at her light pink sleeveless button shirt. I started unbuttoning the buttons slowly, staring into her eyes, leaving kisses on the exposed skin.

"It's not a shirt, boy, it's a blouse," she whispered, running her hands through my hair.

"My mistake, blouse," I replied. I got to the last button and tongue kissed her belly button.

"Oh, Sebastian, what you do to me," she whispered with a moan an I took off her blouse and her hot pink satin bra. I threw them both on the floor and I kissed my way back up, from her belly button to her chest. I loved her skin. It was silky soft, smooth and it tasted delicious. She always smelled like a combination of cocoa butter and vanilla. Her smell drove me crazy.

"What do I do, babygirl?" I asked as I took one of those chocolate morsels into my mouth. As I sucked her right nipple, I pulled down her multi-colored gypsy skirt and threw it to the floor. I caressed her left breast and continued to suck on her right nipple. I did the exact same with the left, not wanting to leave it out.

"You make me so hot and you make me feel so sexy," she whispered and moaned. I kissed her lips and stared at her in those hot pink satin bikini's and nothing else. She was so sexy.

"That's because you are so sexy, desirable, beautiful. I want you so bad, baby. Damn, I love you," I replied pulling off her bikini's. She opened her legs an I could see her glistening wet pussy. I licked my lips as I looked at it. Her eyes were closed as I kissed her from her right foot, to her calf, to her thigh, repeating the same with the left. Kaiya contined to moan. I kissed her stomach again, and put my tongue in her belly button and stared at her. One of my hands went to her right breast, and the other went to that part of her that I had touched and tasted, but not felt. I really wanted to be inside of her, in the worst way. I inserted one finger, then two inside of her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. I ran my tongue along he stomach and inhaled the scent from her. Damn, she smelled good. Good enough to eat. I licked her belly button the way I wanted to lick her and she moaned.

"Kaiya, baby, can I have you, all of you," I asked licking her from her belly button in a straight line to her clit, then to the seam of her sex. She must have liked it because she pulled my head closer to her.

"Yes, baby, take all of it, it's yours," she moaned passionately.

I was on a roll and I continued.

"Baby, open your eyes and look at me. I want to please you. I want to eat you until you can't take anymore. I am not going to use my fingers on any part of your pussy. I'm going to make you come with my tongue, my lips and my teeth. I want you to come hard on my tongue and in my mouth. Hold on baby." I replied as I pulled her legs over my shoulders and dove head first into her. I swirled my tongue around her clit, then I plunged my tongue fully into her, simulating what I wanted to do to her with my dick. I didn't say anything. I just ate my meal like a good boy for a half an hour. Again, I am not blowing my own horn, but I eat pussy...well. It's one of my favorite things to do. I won't dwell on my oral fetish. Let's continue.

I had to hold her still by placing my right hand on her stomach. She grabbed my head hard. Her moans and screams of ," Oh, Sebastian," and "Shit that feels good," and "Lick it baby, just like that, please," turned me on big time. The next thing I knew she was pulling my head harder and screaming, "I'm coming, Sebastian," and I felt her quiver as I sucked her through her orgasm. I kissed my way back up her chest and kissed her on the lips.

"See baby, I can't help myself. You taste so good," I replied. She was in an orgasm-hazed coma. Damn, I'm good. "The Closer I Get to You was on," and that sealed the deal. She kissed me harder, rubbed my erection with her hand and whispered, "Baby, make love to me now, please," and I took off my jeans and boxers in a flash. I pulled a pillow beneath her ass and she gave me a strange look. I gave her my devilish grin.

"I promise you, you won't be disappointed, " I replied and poised my penis right at her entrance. I looked into her eyes and entered her slowly. She gave a soft moan and bit her bottom lip. I took my time. She was so wet, and tight...she felt like heaven. It also felt incredible because I didn't have on a raincoat..or two, depending on the person.

When I was finally in (I'm pretty big, it took a while), I just moaned "Aw, shit," and sat still so she could get used to my size. There was nothing else I could say. She felt like no one else and she closed around me like a vice. I began to move slowly inside of her, rotating my hips, moving in and out at a pleasurable pace. I pulled her legs closer to my body. After a few minutes, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and moaned. So did I.

"Oh, Sebastian, don't stop," she moaned.

"I won't, baby. You feel so good, baby," I whispered. This was it. This was making love, I thought. I was completely pussy whipped. She would never get rid of me now, I thought.

"So tight, and wet, ummm, so good baby," I whispered, as I picked up the pace. I found her spot and started hitting it. It had been a while for me, but I could hold on. I wanted her to come first. Hey, I'm a considerate man. I wanted my baby to be satisfied. I didn't stop until I thoroughly did my job. I worked her. I moved faster and she started moaning louder and screaming. She tightened around me and screamed, "Oh, shit, Sebastian, I'm coming," and she came. I couldn't hold out any longer and moaned her name loudly as I came inside of her. I laid on top of her and after a few minutes, I reluctantly pulled out.

"I'll be back," and I kissed her forehead. I went into my bathroom and wet two towels to clean us up and two to dry us. I returned back to the bed and cleaned her, dried her, then I dropped a kiss on top of her sex. I cleaned myself and pulled her into my arms, spooning her from the back. She kissed both of my hands and smiled.

"Thank you baby," she whispered shyly.

"No, thank you. That was...shit...fucking incredible. I'm whipped," I replied and she laughed. I started thinking about it again, instantly getting hard again. She laughed.

"Not again," she replied as I rubbed her clit with my fingers.

"Hell yeah, again. Do you know how long it's been?" I asked and we started making love again. We made love that weekend in the pool, the jacuzzi, the shower, the tub, the patio, the floor, everywhere. We couldn't get enough of each other. She had to remember that as Donny and Roberta sang.
***************************************************************************

Present Day

The song ended and a hype club mix came on. We stared into each other's eyes and was interrupted by Tiffany. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey 3B. I'm tired, Kee-Kee, are you ready to go? I'm going to sit at the bar. See ya, 3B," a very buzzed Tiffany replied.

"Sleep it off, Tiff," I replied.

"Let me take her drunk ass home. Thank you for the dance, Sebastian," Kaiya replied. I took her hands and kissed them.

"Anytime, pretty girl. Tomorrow?" I asked.

Kaiya nodded and replied, "Yes, tomorrow."

"Let me walk you to your car," I replied.

"No, Big E is going to. I had fun. Bye, Sebastian," she replied.

I kissed her on the forehead, the tip of her nose and her lips and smiled.

"Sweet dreams, Kai," and she walked off. She looked back at me and I smiled and winked again. She blushed a little and walked out the door with Big E, the security guard at the door. Jordan walked up to me and dapped my hand.

"Did you see Tiff's ass? That girl can not hold her liquor. Pissy drunk. What was all that about with Kee-Kee, huh? I heard those songs and I know it was you. You did me a solid because I got to grind on my woman extra hard and now she is begging to go home and wear me out. Thanks, Bas," he replied as we laughed.

"No problem, and you know what's up with Kai." I replied, explaining what we talked about. Jordan grinned knowingly.

"The beach house, huh?" Jorda asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow, " I replied. My beeper went off and I knew I had to go.

"Duty calls, huh?" Jordan asked.

"Yep. Look, I had fun. Congrats and tell Carina goodnight," I replied, turning to leave.

"Before you go, what do you have in store for my cousin, Bas?" Jordan asked. I gave him a mischievous grin.

"Nothing fancy, just her total and complete surrender. Plain and simple. I'm sick of this shit. I am not settling for anything else," I replied in a tone of voice that meant business.

"Damn, dude, I'm a little scared for my cousin," he replied.

"You should be. She must have forgotten who I am. I'm out, see you later," I replied walking quickly out the door and into my silver Range Rover, thinking about tomorrow as I called the hospital.