Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Present Day

I was on cloud nine. Yes, I was busy as hell at work, but I was happy. Kaiya was one of the few people that didn't complain about my job. She knew how much my job meant to me, so if I had to leave in the middle of the night, before or during a date, she understood. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but we made memorable the little time we did get. After our weekend in Key West, I called my mom's personal shopper at Tiffany's and she arrived at my condo with a selection of her best diamond engagement rings. Jordan came over to check out what I was going to get his cousin. When he saw the ring, he smiled.

"Damn, women get all the goodies. Look at that shit. She'd better do whatever you say for the rest of yall's lives," Jordan replied as we laughed.

"Yeah, they get goodies cause they have good shit," I replied and he dapped my hand.

"True, true. You did good, man. That's pretty icey," Jordan replied. I decided on a 4 carat emerald cut diamond, with 1 carat baguettes on each side, set in platinum, a very nice piece of bling if I do say so myself. My baby told me she wanted something that would make her speechless and this ring definitely would do that.

"Yeah, it's bad. I hope she likes it," I replied.

"She'd better like it. It's the price of a Honda," he replied as I laughed.

When I broke the news to the parental units, I expected to be questioned and harassed about my decision to marry Kaiya. It had to be fate, because they were actually in the house together at the same time. This was an epic event. This is how that brief conversation went. I showed them the ring and Shopzilla screamed.

"That is a gorgeous ring. Perfect clarity, colorless, 4 carats, one carat baguettes on each side, platinum setting (she knew all this from one glance. I didn't tell her anything. Damn, she was good). You have good taste, honey. I taught you well. She's going to love it. I'm so happy for you," my mother replied with a smile and a hug.

"Thanks, ma," I replied.

"Whew, pretty nice piece of ice, kid. Does she know?" Herb asked.

"She has an idea," I replied.

"Oh, I can't wait. Is it going to be a long engagement? Please, no long engagement, because I need grandchildren and fast. I want to be able to drop them off at school and hear the other kids and teachers say, 'Whoa, your grandma's hot'. Randall is taking too long. Don't you make me wait too long, Sebastian," my mother replied.

"One step at a time, ma. I don't want a long engagement, at least 4 months, 6 tops," I replied. Shopzilla's eye's lit up in that special way when she was excited about planning something and spending lots of money. She tapped her perfectly French manicured nails against her jean clad thigh.

"4 months...I can handle that. We have tons to do, but it can be done, it will be done. I want this to be the most elegant, beautiful wedding Miami has ever seen. I'm going to have to get with Kaiya and her mother about the plans immediately. I'm so excited," she replied and I smiled at her. Her enthusiasm excited me as well.

"Large amounts of money are about to be spent, of course you are excited. It's better than sex to you," my father replied.

"No, just better than sex with you. Now shut up, you asshole. My baby boy is going to be married and not even your smug and stinky ass attitude is going to spoil this for me. He won't be slutting around anymore with these Miami gold diggers," she replied.

"Hey, he's 27 years old, that's what he's supposed to be doing, sleeping with as many women as he can. Bas, you are going to give up being single and being able to screw tons of hot women for being married to one pretty woman, basically putting a Masterlock on your balls," Herb asked. I sighed.

"You act as if I just told you I was gay or that I'm going to become a monk. Pops, it's not life threatening, but it is life. It's time for me to grow up. Kaiya's helped me grow up. It is only by sheer luck that I got this incredible girl to fall in love with me and all of my shit," I replied. My mother popped me on the head.

"Watch your mouth," she replied.

"Sorry, ma. Kaiya could do better than me, but she thinks I am the best. I am going to marry an intelligent, sweet, beautiful girl who is too good for me. I see it as an opportunity to become the man that is good enough for her. She has to be meant for me, she loves me, quirks and all. I don't see what the problem is," I replied.

"Nothing...except that you are handing her your dick gift wrapped, that's all," Herb replied. I sighed and shook my head. My mother spoke.

"He doesn't see it as being put in a jail cell. They are in love, she's all he wants. She's enough for him," my mother replied, emphasizing the last two sentences.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Herb asked. I bit my bottom lip and closed my right hand into a fist. My jaw tensed.

"You are a piece of work, pops. You just don't get it and you never will," I replied. My mother gave my father a look that should have decapitated him, but the miserable shithead was still standing.

"Don't listen to that miserable schmuck, sweetheart. I for one am happy that you found someone like Kaiya and won't be spreading yourself all over Florida anymore. Now, if I could just get Parker a nice girl who could help him keep his schlong in his pants," my mother replied. I put my face in my hands and listened to my parents.

"Leave Parker's and his rod alone. He's living his life to the fullest. He's doing what man was created to do--spread his seed, divide and conquer. No personal obligations, no kids..a good life sowing his oats. First Randall gets put under lockdown, now you. Why are you doing this so soon?" my sperm donor asked. I gave him a questioning look, arching my right eyebrow.

"What do you mean soon? I've known her for 9 years," I replied.

"Exactly. It's been 9 years, what's a few more? What's the rush? If you two have been going good this long, why put on the handcuffs? Did you knock her up?" Herb asked and I laughed at him. I would never understand the mind of Herb Langley as long as I lived.

"Kaiya's not pregnant, pop," I replied, although I had been thinking about it for awhile.

"Don't mind your father. You made a good choice, darling. Kaiya's adorable," my mother replied with a smile in my direction, sipping her chamomile tea and giving Herb the evil eye.

"Thanks, ma," I replied.

"I'm not saying anything against, Kaiya. She's a nice kid, a good girl. I like her and I don't like many people," he replied (little did he know many people didn't like him), then his eyes lit up and he punched me lightly in the arm and began to chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"Wait a minute. I know why you want to get locked down. It's because you are pussy whipped. WHA-WHAP. You finally got a hold of a piece that's so good you can't let go. I knew it. Way to go, kid. Well, just give me all the receipts, Daph and tell me when to air out my tux. I have a plane to catch. Good luck, sport, because you are going to need it," he replied, patting me on the back, kissing my mother on the cheek and walking out of the kitchen. I shook my head and looked at my mother who was smiling at me.

"You really do love her, Sebastian?" she asked.

"Ma, the sun rises and sets with her. She's my heart," I replied smiling. My mother took my hand and shook it.

"Baby, that's so sweet. Kaiya's so lucky," my mother replied.

"No, I am," I replied.

"You are such a charmer, no woman stands a chance with you. You have always had a way with words, just like your father. At least you mean what you say. I'm glad to see you in love, that you have romance. Don't lose that. Always be romantic, let her know how much you love her and show her. I'm glad that you love her so completely.
Every woman wants to be loved in an end-all, consuming way, no matter what they say," she replied. There was a comfortable silence and I took in what my mother said.

"Why is he like that, ma?" I asked.

"I don't know, darling. He wasn't always that way," she replied with a far off look in her eyes.

"Why don't you just leave, divorce him. It can't be the money. You have your own money," I replied and I was not kidding. My grandfather owned one of the most successful supermarkert chains all over the country. When he died, mother and my uncle inherited the chain. My mother didn't interfere, she just collected a hefty check once a month. Besides that, my mother was beautiful. She was tall, 5'9, had long, dark brown hair, sea blue eyes, and a great body. She looked like she was in her late thirties instead of 56. My mother stopped traffic. My mom used to be a model and that's how the SD met her. My mom was a MILF according to all my friends. My brothers and I never understood why my father cheated.

"I know, sweetie, but I still love the jackass and despite what he says, he still loves me. He takes good care of me and I let him have his way. When I need him, he's there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have a facial in an hour. Congratulations, honey and tell Kaiya to be looking for my call so we can have lunch. I love you, baby," she replied, kissing me on the cheek and hugging me. I hugged her back.

"I love you too, ma," I replied. She gave my cheek a pat and went upstairs. I definitely did not want Kaiya and me to end up like the PU's. Their relationship sucked.

I decided to surprise Kaiya at her school and pop the question. I talked to the principal to get an okay and I'm pretty sure she told everyone because when I walked in the school, the office staff smiled and gave me the thumbs up and the teachers clapped and waved. I had the whole weekend planned. I filled in for a colleague for a few days at the hospital, and he owed me a favor.

Kaiya had invited me to her class before to speak to her students about following their dreams, with my particular dream of being a surgeon. I had a bouquet of pink, yellow, and red tulips (her favorites) and the ring. I waited until 20 minutes before the end of her 7th period class, which was her final class. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She looked sideways through the window in the door and did a double take. She smiled and walked over to open the door. She had on faded blue jeans that fit every curve and her school's T-shirt. I loved the way her jeans hugged her ass and I whispered in her ear, "I never had a teacher as hot as you. I really want to grab that ass right now, Ms. Walker," and she blushed and smiled.

"Class, do you remember Dr. Langley?" she asked.

"Yeah, hi Dr. Langley," the class yelled.

"You're not here to give us shots, are you?" a little boy asked.

"And yucky medicine?" another little boy asked. I laughed.

"Hey, you guys, what's up? And no, I am not here to do any of those things. I just came by to visit. Did I interrupt anything?" I asked.

"No, this is our free time," a cute little red haired girl replied very loudly.

"Mandy, inside voice," Kaiya replied with a finger over her mouth and a nod. Mandy shook her head and replied, "Oops, sorry Ms. Walker."

"That's okay. So, what brings you by, Dr. Langley?" she asked looking at the flowers.

"Yes, Jamie?" Kaiya asked responding to a little boy in the back of the class.

"It looks like he brought you flowers Ms. Walker, because he doesn't have enough for all of us. He must really like you. Besides, flowers are for girls, yuck," he replied and she laughed. These kids were pretty funny.

I laughed and looked down into her eyes and bowed with a flourish, handing her the flowers. "He's right. These are for you, Ms. Walker and I do like you, a lot. Hey, what do you guys honestly think of Ms. Walker? Is she alright?" I asked looking at her class.

"Yeah, she's cool," one boy said.

"She's the best," a little girl said.

"She really knows how to accessorize," another little girl said.

"And she brings us treats every Friday," one little boy replied.

"Well, I guess that means she is better than alright," I replied as Kaiya blushed and laughed. The kids began to talk loudly and Kaiya put up her arms.

"Whoa, wait a minute. That's really nice, you guys, but we still have a few minutes before dismissal. Remember...our inside voices," she replied and they all shut up instantly. That was control for your ass. She sat the flowers on the desk and walked back to me. I gave her a lopsided grin with my hands in the pockets of my jeans. She gave me that "what am I up to" look.

"Thank you for the pretty flowers, Dr. Langley. Now, if you are going to stay, please take a seat in the back of the class," she replied.

I was still grinning at her as I replied, "Not yet," and I got down on one knee and pulled the velvet jeweler box out of my pocket. I was nervous, my heart felt like it would beat out of my chest, but I wouldn't let her see it. I trained my hazel eyed gaze on her beautiful dark brown eyes and smiled. Tears began to run down her eyes and the class said, "OOOOH". I saw the doors to her class open and a few of the other teachers, and Ms. Sanchez, the teacher directly across the hall, walked in as well as the principal smiling. Kaiya looked up at them and they laughed.

"You are not doing this now," she replied looking down at me.

"Oh, yes I am. Ms. Kaiya Walker, the most beautiful lady in the world. My best friend. The best part of me. I love you. Will you please make my hour, my day, my life and marry me?" I asked and opened the box. Kaiya began to fan her face with her hands. The ladies at the doors collectively said, "Awwww!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she replied, forgetting her inside voice. I put the ring on her hand and looked at her. It looked absolutely perfect on her finger. We hugged each other because we couldn't kiss in front of the kids. The teachers and other staff came in and congratulated us quickly, then left.

I heard the kids say all kinds of things:

"It's so pretty. I want to marry a doctor."
"Yeah, I wonder if he brought one of those for all the girls."
One of the funniest things were said by two little boys.
"Aw, man, I didn't know Ms. Walker had a boyfriend. I wanted to marry her when I grew up."
His friend said,"She's too old for you and even if you wanted to marry
Ms. Walker, you couldn't because you don't have a job."
The little boy replied, "I do, too. I have my paper route and my allowance. She likes cherry lifesavers. I always have enough money for those."
Then his friend says, "Yeah, but you still wouldn't be able to keep her in the lifestyle that she is accustomed." I just shook my head.

 Kids, you got to love em.

The kids were standing around Kaiya's desk, looking at the ring, making statements and asking questions. She was extremely patient and answered all their questions.

"Ms. Walker does your hand hurt, because that ring looks heavy."
"You have to be really nice to him."
"You better have it checked, Ms. Walker, because it could be a fake. My aunt had a fake, cubic zirconia and she didn't like it."
"Does this mean you have to have babies now?"
"Ms. Walker if you get tired of it, you can give it to me."
"Are we invited to the wedding and if so, are you going serve treats?"
"It's sooo much bigger thatn my mom's." Kids are hysterical.

She made them gather their things, and line up for dismissal. The bell rang and she told them to have a good weekend. They yelled back the same thing. A few more teachers came in to look at the ring and congratulate us. I sat in the chair behind her desk as she grabbed her bag. The room cleared and the kids were gone. She sat on my lap, put my face in her hands and gave me the most sensous kiss. I put my hand behind her head, pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss. After, I licked my lips and said, "Umm, sweet sugar. You taste so sweet, baby."

She looked at the bling, then me and replied. "You know half of these teachers are pissed and cursing me out. Another white boy lost to a sister. Damn," she replied. I laughed.

"Yep, damn," I replied, rubbing her behind.

"This is an absolutely beautiful ring," she replied.

"Well, you wanted icey, that's what you got. It did make you speechless. I guess that means, you like it," I replied as she straddled me in her chair. I kissed her on the neck and inhaled her scent. She always smelled delicious. She kissed my lips slowly, gyrating on my lap. I grabbed her ass harder.

"Yes, I love it and I love you," she replied moving her lips to my right ear and licking the shell, then dipping her tongue in my ear. Oh shit, she had to stop. I was brick hard and could punch a hole in my jeans.

"Umm, baby, we never did it in your class, huh, sexy. If you don't want to expose some impressionable young minds to something they are not supposed to see, you better stop that because I am a few seconds away from ripping off your clothes and blowing your back out in this chair," I whispered in her ear, licking the outside lightly. She held back a moan and stood up, pulling me out of the chair as well. I grabbed her bag and the flowers and looked down into those sexy brown eyes.

"I am so going to thank you later, Sebastian," she whispered, standing on tip toe to kiss me. I held her by the waist with one arm.

"I am going to hold you to that. I surprised you, didn't I, babygirl?" I asked grinning.

"Yes, you did. I loved it," she replied.

"I did good," I asked giving her my innocent little boy look.

"You did very, very, good, baby," she replied on tiptoe lightly licking my bottom lip. I licked my lips and shuddered.

"Damn, girl. I owe you for that one. Are you happy, baby?" I asked.

"Yes, extremely. Let's go." She took my hand and walked out of the school, going towards her car, but I steered her to my Range Rover.

"I have another surprise for you," I replied, opening the passenger door and closing it. I hopped into the driver's seat.

"Sebastian, what about my car?" she asked as I pulled out of the lot and onto the street. I put my right hand on her thigh, my left hand on the steering wheel. We passed a few lights.

"Baby, don't worry about your car. I've taken care of everything. You are all mine this weekend. Tiff packed your stuff and we have no interruptions...no work, no friends, nothing but you, me, the beach, some flavored massage oils, some sundae toppings, some edible thongs for you, maybe some handcuffs and lots of sex, so much sex, I guarantee you won't be walking right after this weekend, " I replied, lowering my already deep voice. She laughed at me and leaned over and kissed me.

"You are so freaky, Dr. Langley," she replied.

"I know, but you love me that way and that's all that matters," I replied. I loved the sexy way she said Dr. Langley and asked her to say it again as we stopped at another light.

"Say that again, baby," I asked. She leaned over, kissed my neck, and whispered near my right ear.

"Dr. Langley, I need a checkup. I have a terrible, pulsing ache right here," she whispered putting my hand on her mound. I wanted to pull over and rip her clothes off, but I was entering the freeway to the beach house and the things I wanted to do to her required a huge bed.

"Will you examine me, Dr. Langley? I need something to make the ache go away, please, Dr. Langley do you have something to make it go away?" she asked in a sexy whisper, and sucked my earlobe into her mouth. Damn, proposing brought out the freak in my baby.

"I sure do baby, I sure do. The doctor will be in, all evening," I whispered and she kissed my cheek and sat back in her seat. I looked down at my dick and then at her.

"You may need a wheelchair," I replied and she laughed.