Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Present day, 3 weeks later

We made the most of our weekend in the Keys. We made love until we were both too exhausted to move. My mother and Kaiya's mother threw a wedding planning lunch at my parents house. Kaiya asked me if I wanted to go. I told her that I loved her and whatever she wanted was fine with me. I just wanted to know when to pick out the tuxes and where she wanted to go on the honeymoon. She could have anything she wanted, but I didn't need to be at my parent's house with 15 women.

Between Shopzilla and Mama Dee (Kaiya's mother) this wedding was going to be the talk of the town. We set the date for September 2, 2006, 4 months from now. How my mother got the wedding booked that early and at one of the most beautiful, swanky places in Miami, Westminister Botanical Gardens (one of Kaiya's favorite place), I'll never know. Jordan's wedding wasn't until November, which was funny, because he proposed to Carina last year.

It's funny how life twists and turns. I was at work looking at CAT Scan's in the Neurology Department on the 6th floor when I received a call from Bianca, telling me that she was in town and wanted to see me. I figured this would be the perfect time to tell her since Kai made me inform the rest of the "Hoochie Squad" that I am officially off the market. I looked at my watch and asked Dr. Meyers to cover for me for an hour and decided to meet Bianca for an early lunch at Norio's. I wanted to look her in the eye and tell her that there would be no more late night booty calls or anything else. I called Kaiya to tell her so that there would be no problems later (hey, I'm learning). I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the condo. After weeks of fighting and coaxing, she finally moved into the condo.

"Hello," Kaiya replied.

"Good afternoon, sweetness. I miss you," I replied smiling into the phone.

"Hi, baby, I miss you too. How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm better now that I hear you sweet, sexy voice," I replied.

"The things you say. What am I going to do with you, boy?" Kaiya asked.

"Marry me. Love me for life," I replied.

"That's right. Real busy morning, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, very busy. You don't know how much I hated to leave you and that sexy little negligee you wore last night this morning," I replied. My pager went off at 4:00am because of a horrible 18 wheeler and bus collision. It had been pretty busy for me the past few weeks, but I had tomorrow off. Most nights I slept in the on-call room working 14 hours a day on 4 hours sleep. Last night was a treat, sleeping in my own bed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I know, but it's your job. You have to do what you have to do. Sebastian, baby, you sound tired," she replied in a concerned tone.

"I am, but I'll get some sleep tonight. Besides, I'm used to existing on little sleep. Don't you worry your pretty little self about me. I'm okay. So, how's your day been," I replied.

"Fine. What time do you think you'll be home?" I asked.

"Maybe 6pm. Right now, Meyers is covering for me for an hour," I replied driving to Norio's, a little Italian restaurant in downtown Miami about 10 minutes from the hospital.

"Really. Just enough time for a midday quickie. Are you on your way home? I'll be naked and waiting at the door," she replied in that sexy voice that I loved. This woman was something else.

I imagined her naked and waiting at the door and almost called Bianca back to cancel, but I began to let my big head take over. I had to handle this with Bianca and let her know that our little thing was over.

"You have no idea how utterly tempting that sounds, but I'm going to have to get a raincheck. Bianca called and I'm meeting her at Norio's per your request to let her know," I replied.

"Thank the Lord. But, she may already know. Your mother had us placed on the top front page of the society section in the Sentry. I must say, we look good. Your mom's got skills," she replied.

"Yeah, ma is something. Besides, the only section of the paper that Bianca reads is her horoscope," I replied hearing a doorbell.

"You have company?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's Lauren at the door. Me, your mom, my mom, and the girls are going to look for more bridesmaids dresses. Hopefully, this will be the last day and I'll find something," she replied.

"Okay, you have fun," I replied.


"I'll see you later. I love you. Mmmmmaw", Kaiya replied and kissed the phone.

I laughed and replied, "I love you too, baby," and she hung up the phone.

I closed my cell phone and pulled into a parking spot at Norio's. I still had on my Maui Jim sunglasses as I walked into the restaurant. I shook hands with Larry the manager and he walked me over to a table on the patio. I gave him Bianca's name and sat down and ordered a lemonade. I really needed a scotch on the rocks, or some Belvedere, but I was still on call.

Then, I saw Bianca walk in. She really was a gorgeous woman..crazy, but gorgeous. She didn't have enough going on upstairs either. Her hair was curly all over and she had on a lime green tank top that looked great against her mocha skin and denim shorts with light green flip flops. Most of the men in the restaurants mouth's dropped as she walked through the restaurant to the patio. I pulled my sunglasses on the top of my head and she kissed me on the cheek. The waiter pulled out her chair and she thanked him and smiled at me. I wished she wouldn't do that, I thought.

"May I have a mojito, please? Thanks, honey," she replied to the waiter, who was practically drooling on her. He just had no idea. You can have her man, she's all yours, I thought. The waiter left to get her drink.

"Hey Bianca, how are you?" I asked.

"Hello, Bas. I'm fine, but you know that already. So, did you order? I know you have to get back to the hospital, " she replied.

"No, I'm not really hungry," I replied as the waiter came back with her mojito.

"Oh, that's too bad, because I'm starving. May I have an Italian salad, no dressing, and a Perrier with lime, with a glass of ice, as quickly as you can. Thank you," she replied, winking at the waiter. He almost tripped over his own feet. I laughed.

"Nothing for me, thanks," I replied. Bianca was staring at me with that "do me baby" look of hers and I felt her foot on my groin. I moved it away. She laughed.

"I know you are not shy. Remember the time in the ladies room at The Crave. That was incredible. Umm, I've missed you. Do you realize that this is the first time that we've actually had lunch with each other? Usually when I call, you meet me and we get down with the nitty gritty. Must mean something," she replied smiling at me. I sighed and began to speak.

"Please, don't make more of it than what it is. I really need to talk to you," I replied. She acted as if she didn't hear me and did what she normally did, and that was to talk about herself.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll hook you up later. Oh, Bas, I have had an exhausting few months. Paolo Garcini, this amazing new Italian photographer said that the camera loves me, absolutely adores me and I am one of the best models that he's ever shot. He wants to do my Maxim shoot. I am so excited. Playboy wants me to do a centerfold, but I don't know about that. Oh, man, Paolo is such a wonderful photographer. He makes me look hotter than I already am. Hmmm, Paolo Garcini, such a talented photographer," she replied and I laughed. I knew she had slept with Paolo. Not that I cared, but she gave herself away so easily. She was talking shit about that Playboy centerfold. She probably already agreed to do it. She barely wore anything when she was out, and she definitely was not ashamed of her body. How did I get caught up with this woman? Oh yeah, I was horny and buzzed. She continued to talk and I pretended to care.

"I have a cover coming up with King and a layout with Vibe and XXL. I am so glad that I've finished most of my fall shoots and my runway work for Baby Phat. I have a show in London and Paris in September. I am so busy," she replied then leaned over and touched my hand and gave me a sexy look.

"But, as busy as I have been, I keep remembering the last time we hit the sheets. You sure know how to work it, boy. You know I used to be a little turned off by those green scrubs, but you look so sexy in them, Bas. You are just sexy as hell. I don't know why someone as gorgeous as you never considered modeling. It's fun and easy money," she replied.

"It's not that I never considered it. I was approached several times. I don't know, call me crazy, but I wanted to do something that would require me to use my brain and help people. I didn't want to be eye candy," I replied. As usual, what I said went through one ear and out the other. She begin to talk about herself and what she wanted, once again.

"Well, I love being eye candy. I love the attention and the money. That's the price of being beautiful. So, why don't we leave and I'll let you play doctor on me," she replied pulling her bottom lip in and toying with the strap on her tank top.

I gave her a grin and replied, "No, I think you did enough of that with Paolo. Listen, Bianca, remember what I told you about us."

"Yeah, I remember. No strings, whatever. That was cool, for awhile. But since I've been away, I've been thinking," she replied. Uh oh, I thought. Bianca thinking was not a good thing...at all, especially since she did not do it often. Then, she continued to speak.

"I was very pissed at you about that day at your house with that chic, but then you made up for that, before I left. You sure know how to get a girl to forgive you. Anyway, as I was saying, I have been thinking. Maybe we should try the monogamy thing. It wouldn't hurt, I guess. The way you look and the tool you have could make any woman want to be only yours. I could be that woman, just for you, Bas. The things that you can do should be outlawed baby. You really know how to whip it on a sister. You got me feening for you, Bas," she replied, running one of her hot pink tipped diamond nail on my arm. I pulled it away.

"Yeah, about that, Bianca. We can't do that. Why would we? We don't have anything in common..." I replied and she interrupted me. Her salad arrived and she placed her napkin (which was longer than her shorts) on her lap.

"Hot sex, multiple orgasms. You can't deny that," she replied.

"Like I said, we don't have anything in common, except sex. You can't build a relationship on great sex," I replied.

"It's a start," she replied and she began to eat her salad. I sighed.

"You don't love me and I don't love you. I have only loved one woman and that's Kaiya. That's what I've been trying to tell you. I love her and she's the one I want to be with," I replied. Bianca looked up from her salad and laughed.

"Okay, you love her, but the last time I checked, Ms. Thang dropped from the face of the earth and didn't want anything to do with you. What is up with you and this..obsession you have with her? Why don't you just give that up and try to concentrate on me and what I would do to you if you let me under this table," she replied smiling, putting her foot on my dick again. I removed it again.

"Would you listen to me? I'm not obsessed with her. I love her. Look, I didn't want you to hear this from anyone else, but Kaiya and I reconciled and she moved into the condo. I asked her to marry me and she said yes. We're getting married in September. I didn't want to tell you this over the phone. This thing between us is over, Bianca. It's over. You are a nice woman, fun, sexy, but we are not meant for each other. We don't have anything to offer each other except a good roll in the hay. I'm sorry, but we are through," I replied. She was too calm and that was scary. Bianca was loud and wild. She ate her salad and pushed the plate away. She gave me a beautiful, cold smile.

"You couldn't tell me this shit when I called you. You waited until now to tell me this," she replied.

"Yes. I didn't want to tell you something like this over the phone. I wanted to look you in the eye and tell you so you wouldn't get any ideas," I replied.

"Oh, really. You can't be for real. You are really serious, huh? You are really going to marry her. Oh, I get it. She must be pregnant," she replied.

"Not that it is any of your business, but she's not. It is what it is," I replied.

Bianca laughed as her cell phone rang. "Yeah. What, Sandy? Yeah, I know the bastard is telling me now. The front page of the society section in the Sentry, huh? Interesting. No, don't worry about that. Yeah, keep that paper for me. Alright, girl. Bye," she replied hanging up her phone and looking at me with an evil eye.

"So, you and Ms. Priss making headlines and shit, Bas? My peeps calling me and telling me this nonsense, because that is all it is," she replied, her voice getting louder.

"That's why I wanted to tell you in person. I'm sorry if you thought this was going anywhere, but I was completely up front with you from day one about Kaiya and our thing. So don't sit there like you didn't know," I replied.

"Hold up. You got a nerve. When I met you, you were going through women like people change their drawers, so excuse me for not believing you. Now you tell me that you are marrying this little broad. I'm sorry, Bas, but a whore don't change that fast," Bianca replied.

"You should know, huh, Bianca," I replied. Why did I say that? Oh, I know why, because it was the truth. She slapped the shit out of me.

"Fuck you, Bas, and that bitch. She ain't better than me," she replied.

"That's where you are wrong, B. She's not a bitch. Besides, Paolo was giving you the Italian salami while you were away. Let him keep putting it down, because you'll never be with me again. We had fun, but it's done. Good luck with everything, B. I'll be looking forward to your Playboy centerfold," I replied. I stood up and dropped a few bills on the table and walked out. I know, maybe I should not have said what I did, but she slapped me and pissed me off. This chic was nuts. I could have punked out and told her over the phone, but I tell her to her face and she get's mad. We were not in a relationship. She was acting as if I cheated on her.

Bianca jumped up and followed me to my truck, yelling and cursing me. I pressed my alarm to unlock my doors and she stood in front of my driver's door.

"Bianca, stop being a drama queen. You knew the deal. I didn't lead you on or play on your emotions, and you know that. Move out of the way, I have to get back to the ER," I replied. She poked me in the chest with her finger.

"So what if I fucked Paolo? I rode the piss out of him, the same way I rode you. In my line of business, I fuck a lot of men, just like you. That's why I know exactly what you like and how you like it. I know what you are like and you like different pussy too much to be married. I know Ms. Goody don't get down and freaky like me. There is no way that chic is even in my league, in my territory, and that's what you want? A random chic? You are such an idiot, and this shit ain't over. Nobody plays me like that. I know we were not exclusive, but I thought we liked each other. I knew we were just fucking, but you didn't give it a chance. That bitch was always in the way. Yeah, I called her a bitch and I'll say it again. Bitch, bitch, bitch," she replied. Damn, this chic was really nuts. Do I know how to pick them or what?

"Look, Bianca, whatever. You go on with your life, because I am definitely moving on with mine. Move your crazy ass away from my door, or I'll move you myself," I replied. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her head at me.

"Okay," I replied and I picked her up by her upper arms and placed her away from my truck. The crazy chic licked my ear, laughed and whispered, "You gonna miss this pussy, Bas, so you need to think long and hard about this". I climbed in the driver's seat and she started yelling and cursing.

"You serious, huh. You think I'm playing with you? Alright, muthafucka, you asked for it. Fuck you, your job and fuck that bitch you are marrying. You better watch your back asshole, you and that saddity bitch," she said as I pulled off. I looked back and she gave me the finger, then threw one of her shoes at me. What the hell is her problem? I knew that when she said that, she was not going to be out of her lives.

I went back to the ER and immersed myself in work. I had 2 surgeries scheduled back to back, and I was glad to be busy. After completing both surgeries, I checked on a few patients, and then made it home by 5:30pm. I unlocked the door and heard Stevie Wonder's "Songs in the Key of Life," CD playing. I tossed my keys on the foyer table and walked into the living room, smelling the air. Kaiya was cooking. I really loved her cooking and I needed it today.

"It smells good in here. Where are you, baby?" I asked.

"In the kitchen. Food is done," she yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and saw her bending to turn the oven off. She had on a white spaghetti strapped tank top with no bra (thank you, Lord) and a pair of short nylon red shorts with white piping and thick fuzzy red socks with white and pink hearts on them. Her ass looked so good in those shorts and I couldn't help myself. I cupped her butt with both hands and she turned around and popped me on my arm. I laughed.

"You shit! You scared me! Why did you grab my booty like that?" she asked. I pulled her to me and caressed her butt softly. She usually liked that and it worked.

"I'm sorry, babygirl, but you are just too fine. Your butt looks so good in these shorts. You know I love your ass. Now give me some sugar, I missed you," I replied and she stood on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kept my hands on her ass and she smiled.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," I replied and leaned down to kiss her again. My lips moved to her neck and she sighed.

"You have to stop doing that," she replied as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I knew what she was talking about. We hadn't made love in four days and it was killing me. Our schedules were conflicting and when she was home, I was at work. If I was home, my pager went off. Our timing was really bad this week.

"Doing what, baby?" I asked innocently. She laughed.

"Making me hot," she whispered. I smiled. I was fully erect and I knew she felt it.

I kissed that spot right below her ear and she giggled. I walked her over to the oversized mahoghany leather lazy boy that was right in front of the window that overlooked the city. Kaiya straddled my lap and ran her hands through my hair. I hugged her close to me and laid my head on her soft breasts.

"Umm, that feels so good baby. Don't stop," I replied as she continued to stroke my hair and massage my scalp. Whenever she did that, it made me totally relax. It was almost better than sex. I did say almost.

"Bad day, sweetie?" she asked. I ran my fingers slowly up and down her spine and she shivered. I continued to caress her back.

"Yeah, pretty bad. But, you are making it so much better, sweetness," I replied, inhaling her scent and placing light butterfly kisses on her neck and shoulder. She kept massaging my scalp and playing with her hair.

"I aim to please. So, how did it go with Bianca?" she asked. I sighed.

I told Kaiya what happened, then I replied, "Baby, she's so gone. I don't know what this broad is going to do."

"She's full of it. I am not scared of her and if she comes with nonsense, she's going to get it. She needs to get over it. She will, I mean, she'd better, or else," Kaiya replied. I looked at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Okay, Ali, but I want you to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you. What would I do without you?" I asked.

"You won't have to know that because nothing is going to happen to me. You have to make an honest woman of me, remember. You want me to make you laugh," she replied as her ring twinkled in the light.

"Yeah, I need one," I replied giving her a peck on her lips. She returned the favor and began to speak.

"Mommy suggested that we stop having sex until our wedding night, because the wait would make it better," she replied and I laughed. She laughed and leaned down and ran her tongue over the shell of my right ear and lightly sucked the lobe in her mouth. I grabbed her hips and gyrated my erection right where I wanted it.

"Yeah, that was funny. Mama Dee is a comedian. Nope, sorry, can't do that. Your stuff is too good and I'm addicted, did you tell her that?" I asked and licked her neck. She moaned.

"Hell, no. I told her that I would think about it," she replied. I placed my hands under her tank top and over her breasts and caressed them.
She moved closer to me and moaned again.

"Why did you lie to your mama, Kai? Nothing to think about. But, seriously, Kaiya, be careful. Bianca is a whacko," I replied. Kaiya lifted her tank top off and I licked my lips and she smiled. I leaned over and licked between her chest. I nudged her right nipple with my nose and licked it. She moaned and I repeated the same with the left.

"I don't want to talk about that crazy girl anymore. Whatever she does, we will handle it. You talked to her, your task is done. Now, I want to do you," she replied as she pulled my face to hers with her hands and kissed me. She stood up and pulled her shorts and bikini's off. She was naked as the day she was born, just the way I liked her. Dinner was forgotten. She lifted my scrub shirt and t-shirt off, then I pulled off my pants and my boxers. I ran a finger along her clit, along the seam of her sex and she was wet.

"I don't know what it is, but you drive me crazy," she whisperd. I pulled her back on top of me, and she tried to get up.

"So do you. Wait, where are you trying to go? You ain't going nowhere," I replied trying to place her on my hardened erection.

"To close the blinds," she replied. I laughed and slowly sucked her right nipple in her mouth. She put her hands in my hair and moaned.

"Sweetness, nobody can see us. Leave them alone. If they do see, so what," I replied.

"I don't want nobody to see my naked ass," she replied.

"Baby, you have a sexy, fine ass. If somebody sees us, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Now you wanted to do me, as I recall. I'm waiting," I whispered, sucking her left nipple into my mouth. She grinned at me and lowered herself onto me as I held her hips. We both moaned loudly as she slid slowly down my member and fully seated herself on me.

"Aw shit," I whispered because she felt so good. I know, four days may not be a long time to many people, but Kaiya and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. We did the deed everyday. She began to move and I took advantage of that by kissing her breasts, pulling her closer to me by the waist. The only sounds that were heard was the moaning and panting that we were doing. This went on for about five minutes, then she whispered, "Lie back" and bit my ear, then touched it with the tip of her tongue. Kaiya pushed me on my back.

"Yes, maam," I replied, pulling the lever on the side of the chair until I was lying completely on my back. The phone began to ring and she stared down into my eyes as she moved up and down slowly.

"Don't even....oooh shit, baby... think about answering that," I moaned breathlessly, staring at her with hooded eyes as she rode me. I loved when she was on top. It was an extreme turn on.

"What if...umm...it's an emergency?" she asked.

"I don't give a shit...damn....let it go to voicemail. Work it baby, please...ummm....don't stop, " I moaned. We moaned and panting as she moved up and down on me. She would tighten around me as she moved down, and that was already bad, because she was already tight.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," she whispered. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands, and she continued to move up and down slowly. It felt incredible. Nobody felt like this woman. I wish I could take it and put it in a bag and bring it with me everywhere. Yeah, I was whipped.

"So do you, baby. So good. Take it baby, whatever you want, damn, I love this, I love you," I whispered. She picked up the pace and began to moan loudly. She told me she loved when I talked to her when we made love, so being the compassionate man that I am, I always talk to her. Besides, it turns me on when she responds. I know, I am a freak.

"Umm, Sebastian, baby," she moaned and moved faster. I didn't want her to stop because she was riding the hell out of me. I removed my hands from her pretty breasts and put them on her hips.

"Kai, it's so wet and tight, baby, so damn good. Oh, ride me baby, just like that. Ahhh, you are riding me so good," I maoned as she moved faster.

"Oh, umm, I'm coming," she moaned. I felt her clamp around me and she screamed, "Ahh, Sebastian."

"That's it, come for me baby, umm," I barely whispered and I moaned, "Damn, I'm coming too," and came hard inside of her. I laid back on the chair, pulling her with me, both sweaty and exhausted. I was starving and I needed a shower, and more of this. I was addicted to this woman. I ran my hand down her spine to her ass and caressed it. I kissed her forehead . She ran her fingers over my chest and rained tiny, soft kisses all over it.

"Is it just me, or is it getting better?" she asked breathlessly. I pushed her hair out of her face.

"It's getting better. You sure you don't want to wait until the wedding," I asked in a teasing voice. I picked up one of her hands and intertwined it with one of mine.

"No indeed," she replied.

"Baby, I love you," I replied breathlessly.

"I love you, too. So, are you as hungry as I am?" she asked and we both laughed.

"Yeah, but I really need to shower first. You mind joining me?" I asked.

"I would love to, but baby, I can't walk. I'm a little weak," she replied, laughing. I kissed her on the top of her head.

"I understand," as I sat up and stood up. Then, I pulled her into my arms and walked up the stairs with her to the bathroom. We made love again slowly in the shower, then we actually showered, put on some pj's and ate a delicious dinner of roasted garlic rosemary chicken, jambalaya and field greens salad. Kaiya must have known I had a bad day because she baked chocolate chip brownies for me, my favorite. After dinner, we snuggled in the bed and watched TV.

"I could stay like this forever," she whispered, wrapping my arms closer around ther waist.

I kissed her shoulder and replied, "Me too, baby."

"I want it to always be like this, Sebastian. Whatever we go through, at the end of the day, we end up like this," she whispered.

"If I have anything to do with it, it will sweetness," I replied and kissed her shoulder again. She snuggled closer to me and raised one of my hands to her lips and kissed it.

"I knew you were going to say that," she replied and yawned, making me yawn as well. A shitty day had ended up perfect. I had my girl and she had me. But, Bianca's threats still loomed in my head as I held Kaiya in my arms and fell asleep.