Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


(Warning: Strong language)

2 months later

The wedding plans were coming along "famously" as my mother put it. My mother and Mama Dee planned a formal engagement party for Kaiya and I at the Legacy Rialto ballroom, one of the best hotels in Miami. I figured Bianca would do something and she did not disappoint me. The day after "the sit down", I prepared by changing my cell phone number. She didn't have the condo number, so I wasn't worried. She wasn't always in town, so she sporadically made my life miserable. Two weeks ago, I woke up to get the paper from in front of the door and there was dog shit all over my welcome mat. I was coming out of the gym and found my truck vandalized. She egged my Range Rover, slashed all four tires, broke all the windows, threw garbage in the inside and spray painted bastard, fuck you and asshole all over it. I'm glad she didn't know about my black Beemer, because she would have gotten it as well. Since no one saw her actually vandalize my truck, there was nothing the police could do. I began to think the nutso wasn't as stupid as I thought.

Then, it began. I don't know how she got the condo number, but she did. She began to call the condo, just hanging up at first, then she began cursing whoever answered the phone. She was smart because she called from unknown numbers, so the caller ID didn't help. She didn't call very often, so Kaiya didn't seem to care and thought it was funny. I wanted to immediately change the condo number, but my stubborn ass bride-to-be told me no. She replied, "Bianca is not going to make me change my damn home number. That would just give her power and I ain't having it. That crazy bitch is not going to run my life." We argued for 20 minutes and I agreed with her, just to end the argument.

One particular morning, we were actually leaving at the same time when the phone rang. We were both in the kitchen eating breakfast and Kaiya pressed the speakerphone and answered, "Good morning, the future Mrs. Sebastian Langley speaking." I winked at her.

"Well, good morning, Ms. Priss?" the voice replied and I knew who it was calling with yet another dirty call.

"Sebastian's dick tastes so good, did you know that? It's like sucking a dreamsicle. You probably don't know what it tastes like, with your saddity ass. You probably don't know what the fuck to do with it. You know I sucked your man's dick so good the last time we screwed that he pulled some of my hair out. It hurt, but it was worth it to see him come like that. I bet you don't know how to make him come like that. Why don't you leave him alone and let a real woman work that thang. I know he misses this," Bianca replied, laughing in the creepiest tone I have ever heard. This chic's elevator really didn't go all the way up.

"Hang up the phone, baby," I replied loudly.

"Oh, I'm on speakerphone? Hey lover! I saw the engagement party picture in the paper this week. I know I am invited to the party. You look so fine standing next to that little nobody. Why are you playing yourself? Ms. Saddity ain't the one for you, I am. She can't freak like me, Bas, baby. Do you miss this punnani, because it misses you. It misses the way you touch it and stroke it and lick it. Yep he licked it good, Ms. Priss," Bianca replied. Although she did orally satisfy me, I didn't do her. I don't go down on everyone. Good Lord, this bitch is a wacko, I thought.

"Well, if it isn't the crazy heifer who wants a man that doesn't want her. We hadn't heard from you for a couple of weeks. It's been awhile, Bianca. We had hoped that you would have fallen off the face of the earth by now, got shot, pimp slapped, stabbed in the eye, run over by a tractor, anything, but just our luck. You are still here, irritating us like a yeast infection. Look, dizzy Dora, just say whatever you have to say because we've got to go to work," Kaiya replied.

I looked at her and whispered, "Stop entertaining that nut."

Kaiya mouthed, "I ain't scared of that bitch." Bianca began to speak.

"Oh, you think you gonna marry Bas and live happily ever after? Not if I have anything to do with it, bitch. I know one thing...you better watch your back. I'm still pissed off about you punching me in the face, ho," Bianca replied.

"Ho? You are the one running after my man, with blowjob promises. Enough is enough. I'm tired of you. Bitch, you know where I live. If you that bad, come and get some. Let's schedule a time and a place and settle this once and for all, me and you, you trifling slut. Let me make it clear. HE DOES NOT WANT YOU, you got damn headcase. Respect that, and stay the hell out of our lives," Kaiya yelled.

"Oh, listen to Ms. Goody Two Shoes. You are calling me out? Are you threatening to kick my ass? I don't fight like street trash, but apparently you do, because that's where you are from. I have a face and an image to protect. If I wanted to kick your ass, trust me it would have been done," Bianca replied. I didn't dwell on that information, but I know now that I should have. I tried to hang up the phone, but Kaiya had her butterknife up in a stabbing position. I was used to using a knife on people, not the other way around. I sat my ass down and let her handle her business.

"I knew you were nothing but a punk bitch. I told you before, I am not the one. I ain't scared of you, you stank ho. Anytime, anyplace. Now for the last time, stop calling my house and leave us alone, you crazy heifer or you will find out if heaven has a ghetto. Oh, I forgot you an evil bitch, you going straight to hell. Do you understand, you stank ass gutter slut?" Kaiya yelled. Kaiya didn't curse a lot, but she was doing a lot of it today. She was mad as hell and it was turning me on, big time. I know, I shouldn't be thinking with my dick, but she was sexy as hell when she was really pissed. Stank ass gutter slut? That's a funny one, I thought.

"Bitch, do you know who you messing with? Obviously, you don't. Nobody fucks with Bianca. NOBODY!! Since you won't let him go, I'm going to make your life a living hell, now and after the wedding...that is if you are around to get to the altar. I'm the wrong bitch to fuck with and you are going to find out soon enough. Don't worry, Bas, I'm going to fix this boo. You'll come to your senses soon enough. Bye baby, bye, saddity bitch," Bianca laughed and hung up the phone. Kaiya screamed and kicked wall, fumes coming out of her ears. This was getting out of hand, creepy. This woman was out of her damn mind.

"Kaiya, why did you entertain that crazy ass woman?" I asked angrily, putting our dishes in the sink. Kaiya stood with one hand on her right hip, looking up into my eyes and a wagging finger in my face.

"Listen, this is my damn house. I ain't afraid of her. I wanted her to know that. No more just hanging up when she calls, you feel me. No more bigger woman shit. I will curse her ass out, just like she's cursing me. I'm sick of her and her shit. Don't tell me how to handle this, because she's going too far now. I had to tell her what's up," Kaiya replied.

"Why did you egg her on, Kai? You just gave her more fuel, babygirl. You should have just hung up the phone. I told you we should change the phone number. Did you hear that woman? She's mental," I replied. She took a sip of her coffee and began to speak.

"That bitch is crazy, but she ain't that damn crazy. All this shit she has done, but she won't show her face. She's all talk, punk," Kaiya replied.

"Well, I don't care what you say, I'm changing the damn phone number today and that's final. This girl is serious, Kaiya. I want you to be careful. No more late nights out with Tiff and the girls, coming home late. Do you understand?" I asked. She looked up at me and rolled her head.

"Hell no! I'm a grown ass woman! She's not going to run my life!" Kaiya yelled.

Then I yelled, "I'm sick of this shit, with your stubborn ass. I don't know what she is capable of, but I do know that she's nuttier than a fruitcake and wants to do something to you. You do not take threats lightly, baby. No more going out late, straight home and back, no stops and that's final. Do you understand?" I asked. Kaiya rolled her eyes at me and shook her head in agreement. She walked upstairs to get her purse. I leaned against the kitchen counter, wondering how in the hell did I get myself in this situation in the first place. Oh yeah, thinking with S2 (Sebastian the second).

We changed the condo number to an unlisted number. As a precaution, I changed Kaiya's cell phone number as well. Bianca continued her threats by calling me at work. Jordan advised me to try and record the calls. When she was in town, she would be outside when I arrived or left the ER, cursing and yelling me out until security banned her from the premises. The security guards at the condo knew what she looked like and knew not to let her on the premises. Jordan also advised me to get a restraining order to protect Kaiya and myself, which I did. As always, the police stated that they could not do anything unless Bianca herself physically harmed myself or Kaiya. As usual, my tax dollars not being used where they should.

Kaiya started receiving some weird mail at home and at her school. We kept the mail for the poilice. I advised Kaiya to take a leave of absence until this situation with Bianca was over. Kaiya's response (with her stubborn ass), "To hell with that. This crazy heifer ain't woman enough to have it out with me one on one. I am not afraid of her. She is not going to run my damn life and that's final." I respected her decision. I wish I would have put my foot down.

I usually turn my phone and beeper off when I was in the hospital, because of regulations. If the ER needed me, they paged me. One slow Thursday afternoon, I was in Neuro on the 6th floor looking at Cat Scans, when I received a page to come immediately to the ER. All day long, something didn't feel right. I adjusted my purple, blue and black scrub cap over my head and walked quickly to the elevator. Nancy, one of the ER RN's and my friend, Dr. Raymond Myers, another neurosurgical resident, pointed to exam room 2. I pulled back the curtain and Kaiya was laying on the bed, unconscious and scratched up. Dr. Turlington, an IMD and 2 other nurses were working on her. My heart fell to my feet. I had never been so afraid in my life. She looked so lifeless and helpless, totally unlike the woman that I loved. I looked back at Nancy who closed the curtain. I ran to the bed and pushed the IMD out of the way, and put my hands on her face. Tiffany Carina and Ms. Sanchez were there, looking worried, but Tiffany looked angry.

"Baby, baby open your eyes for me, please. I'm here, Kai. You are going to be just fine, but I need to see those beautiful brownies, Kai. Open your eyes for me, baby, please, wake up, baby. What happened, Tiff..." I replied, touching her neck. She had a pulse, but it was slight. I retrieved my light from my pocket and looked into her eyes. They were non-responsive.

"We can't help her if you don't let us. Move, Langley and let me do my job. Take him out of here, Myers," Turlington replied. I wouldn't move.

"Babygirl, wake up for me. I need you to open your eyes and look at me baby," I replied. I looked around and Raymond, and John one of the respiratory technichians moved me away from her. Nancy steered Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez out as well.

"I can't leave her. I have to know what's going on, Turlington, let me back in," I replied staring the man down.

"You know I can't do that, Langley. You are too personally involved. Calm him down, Myers and keep him away. We are going to do everything that we can, man. Let us work, Langley," Turlington replied and one of the nurses closed the curtain. They led me and Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez away to the on-call room down the hall.

I wrangled free from Raymond's and John's grip and paced back and forth. I put my hands on top of my head and glanced over at Tiffany. "What happened, Tiff?"

Ms. Sanchez spoke. "Kaiya and I were leaving our classes for the day. I left my cell phone in my class. I went back to get it. I heard a car alarm go off and a scream. I ran outside and saw two women, one with a blond wig, one with a red wig beating up on Kaiya. She was trying to fight them off, then I saw her fall to the ground. I dialed 911 and screamed at them to stop. When they noticed me, they stopped and jumped into an old black Mustang and drove away. I tried to call you, but your phone went straight to voicemail, so I called Tiffany. I rode in the ambulance with Kaiya and Tiffany met me here. Why would anyone do this to her? She's such a sweet person," Ms. Sanchez replied, crying. Carina put her arm around her. Tiffany stared at me angrily with a tear stained face.

"I know who would do this--that crazy bitch, Bianca," Tiffany replied, tears falling down her face.

"She's going to be alright, Tiff," I replied, more for my own ears than Tiffany's. Tiffany walked up to me, looking as if she wanted my head on a platter. Tiff never looked at me that way.

"Yeah, she'd better. Why in the hell didn't you tell us about this?" Tiffany asked.

"She didn't want me to worry anybody," I replied.

"Since when does your ass do what people tell you to do?" Tiffany
asked.

"Kaiya asked me not to tell yall, so I didn't. You know how she can be, Tiff. The only person that knew was Jordan," I replied.

"Those heifers could have killed my cousin, 3B, and you just blase and shit," she replied, looking angrily into my eyes.

"Tiff, calm down," Carina replied.

"I know that you are scared, Tiff, but that wasn't fair. You know that Kaiya is my world. I would move heaven and earth to keep her happy and safe. I would die for her. Don't go there. Don't you think I'm scared shitless right now? If anything happens to her, I don't know what I'll do," I replied, letting the tears fall.

"Well, at least you are standing here, conscious! My cousin just got jumped by two bitches because of you!! She maybe in a coma, anything Bas!! This shit has gotten completely out of control and if you don't handle Bianca, I will," Tiffany yelled. Carina grabbed her arm.

"Stop yelling, Tiff, we are in a hospital. Calm down, sweetie. You know Bas didn't do this to Kaiya, he loves her," Carina replied.

"I'm going to handle this, Tiff, stay out of it," I replied.

"Yeah, I see how you have been handling it, Sebastian, she's laying on a stretcher, unconscious. Bang up job so far," Tiff replied sarcastically, clapping. Nancy decided to take Tiffany, Carina and Ms. Sanchez into the hospitality room and get them some water. Carina let Tiffany and Ms. Sanchez walk ahead and she stood in front of me.

Carina hugged me and I hugged her back. Carina whispered,"You know Tiff loves you. You're her brother. She's just scared and angry, alright. Don't take any of that to heart. You be strong for Kaiya, she needs you. I'm praying for her. She's going to be fine," she replied, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, Carina," I replied. She smiled and walked out of the room. I waited until they left and I picked up the nearest chair and slung it across the room.

"Shit, shit, shit. I'm so sorry, babygirl, damn," I yelled. Then I looked over at Raymond and asked, "What's her status? Let me have it," I replied to Raymond who was sitting down.

"A few lacerations to the arms and face, a black eye, small contusion on the back of the head, bruised left flank and a twisted ankle. She's still unconscious," Raymond replied. I put my head in my hands and cursed.

"I thought you had a restraining order against that woman," he inquired.

"I do, shit, this is all my fault," I replied.

"No, you didn't put Kaiya here," he replied. I looked at him.

"If anything happens to her, Bianca better run, leave the country. I don't agree with violence against women, but I want to kill her, choke the shit out of her with my bare hands," I replied.

"Don't say that. She's going to be fine. Look, we have the best people in there working on her man. Stay put, I'll be back," and I shook my head. This was my fault. I called my mother, who told me she had been with Mama Dee putting the final touches on the engagement party when Tiffany called and they were on the way. I couldn't lose her, I wouldn't make it. An hour passed and Jordan walked into the on-call room and hugged me. I tried to keep the tears in check as I let go of him and began to pace.

"How is she?" Jordan asked, watching me pace back and forth. I told him and he cursed.

"I've never been on this side of the curtain, J. This is scary," I replied honestly.

"I know man, but Kee-Kee's strong. She's going to make it through this. Besides, she's too stubborn not to," Jordan replied. I smiled.

"Bas, this was Bianca, wasn't it?" Jordan asked. I glanced at him.

"Who else could it be?" I yelled. Then, I apologized. "J, I'm sorry. I'm just scared, man," and I continued to pace.

"I know, but my little cous is tough. This wasn't your fault, Bas. I'm going to see what's going on with the police and I'll be back," he replied, patting me on the back as my mother, Mama Dee, and Ms. T (Jordan's mother) ran in the room with Lauren and Jessica. Jordan kissed them all and walked out of the room. My mother gave me a hug.

"How are you holding up, baby?" my mother asked.

"Not good, ma," I replied.

"Where's my baby? What's going on, Sebastian?" Mama Dee asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and Tiffany hugged her aunt. "That damn girl Bianca and someone else jumped Kee-Kee, Tee and she's beat up and unconscious," Tiffany replied.

"Bianca? Sebastian, you told me that you had taken care of that," my mother replied.

I told them about Bianca, the letters and calls, everything.

"Well, the police better pick that little lunatic up," my mother replied.

"I'm sorry this is my fault," I replied. Mama Dee pat my shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself, Sebastian. This girl is not stable and my daughter is stubborn as hell and thinks that nothing can happen to her. You don't have to tell me, boy, I know my child. Can I see my baby? she asked. I looked at Raymond.

"She's on her way to Cat Scan and X-ray," Raymond replied.

"Good, well that's where we are going. Come on, Mama Dee," I replied and walked out of the room, holding Mama Dee's elbow. Kaiya was being wheeled to the elevator and her mother ran to her side and held her hand.

"Baby, mommy's here. I'm not going anywhere. So stubborn, little girl," she replied, crying. I looked at Turlington and made it known that we were coming to Cat Scan with them. We all got into the elevator and went to the 7th floor.

I began to fell numb. Then, I prayed like I never prayed before. Please God, don't take her away from me. Let her be alright. Kaiya had to be alright. She was the love of my life. My world would stop if I lost her.

Parker and Randall called continuously. My father called from London to see how I was holding up. For the first time in a long time, he didn't act like an asshole. He acted like my father and I needed that. I needed him and he was there. That meant a lot to me.

Miracles do happen. God answered my prayers. God was with her because she only had a small bump on the head that would go away, a few lacerations, a bruised left side and a twisted right ankle. I sat next to her bed, not leaving her side. Two days later, Kaiya woke up. I sat next to her bed and smiled at her. I kissed her hand.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," I replied. I stood up and looked into her eyes with my mini light.

"Follow my finger, with your eyes," I replied and she did what I asked.

"Good. Any blurry vision? Dizziness?" I asked.

"A little lightheaded," she replied.

"That's normal, because of the meds. How do you feel, baby? Any pain?" I asked sitting back down.

"No, no pain, but I'm high as hell. This is some good stuff," she replied. I laughed.

"That'll subside. I missed those brown eyes," I replied.

"How long have I been out of it?" she asked.

"About two days," I replied.

"Whoa,"she replied.

"Yeah. Your body was stressed from the incident. You don't have any permanent or fatal damage and you should be okay within a week or so," I replied.

"That's good. You don't look like your usual hot self, Sebastian. You look so tired," she replied touching my face lightly. I turned my face and kissed the palm of her hand.

"You know I'm used to getting little sleep. Don't worry about me baby, I'm fine. I am a lot better now that you are awake. You, young lade have to rest for an entire week. No work, no nothing. I'll be home with you the whole week to make sure you rest," I replied. Kaiya smiled.

"So that means you have to wait on me hand and foot?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"And do whatever I ask, do whatever I need you to do?" Kaiya asked.

"Yep, your own personal servant. Whatever you want, I'll do," I replied kissing her hands again.

She smiled. "Anything," she asked. I knew how she was thinking and I gave her a devilish grin.

"Anything," I replied, dragging the word out.

She began to grin and replied, "Ooh, this is going to be fun." I laughed.

"And you call me a freak?" I asked.

"Well, you are. If I am this way, it's because of you," Kaiya replied and I laughed at her again.

"Then I'll take that charge. I love you," I replied, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I know, baby. I love you, too. But I'm fine, Sebastian. Will you lay with me, please," she asked, pushing over to make room for me.

"Sure, baby," I replied. I laid next to her and pulled her gently to my chest, carefully watching her ankle. I kissed the top of her forehead. We were both in our own world with our thoughts until I spoke.

"You scared the hell out of me, Kai. Don't do that again," I replied.

"I won't," she replied picking up one of my hands, playing with the tips of my fingers.

"Did you actually see her?" I asked.

"No, they were in disguise. I didn't recognize the voices. I was handling them until her friend tripped me up and caught me with that right hook," she replied.

"This isn't a game, Kai, this could have been worse," I replied.

"But it wasn't, baby, and stop blaming yourself for this. Mommy told me and she fussed at me. I'm injured and she fusses. I should have listened to you and been more careful," she replied.

"They want to monitor you for a few more days, so by Monday, you will probably be released and until this shit is resolved, no work, you understand and don't give me that shit about Bianca ruling your life because you could have been killed. Alright," I replied. She shook her head in agreement.

"If anything would have happened to you, I don't know what I would have done," I replied.

"I'm fine, Sebastian. I'm where I am supposed to be, with you," she replied. I held her close to me and we drifted off to sleep.

Kaiya was released on Monday and my chief of staff gave me the week off to monitor Kaiya. She really had not spoken about what happened, which didn't sit too well with me. It was as if she was imagining that the incident didn't occur. I wouldn't bring up anything until she did. It was good to spend this time with her, even though the circumstances were not good. Our engagement party was fast approaching and I wanted to reschedule, but my fiancee' said no. Kaiya stated that she wanted and deserved her party. I agreed with her. We needed something positive and joyous.

One evening, I decided to treat my baby to a bubble bath. She needed to relax. I lit the vanilla and jasmine candles that Kaiya kept around our Jacuzzi garden tub and ran her a bubble bath. I put on some jazz and I helped her to get in. I kissed her on the head and walked away, but she stopped me.

"Aren't you getting in with me?" she asked.

"No, baby, I want you to relax. Lay back, listen to the music, close your eyes and relax. Loosen those muscles, enjoy the peace. This is for you," I replied smiling. She puckered her lips up at me and I gave her a soft kiss. The doorbell rang.

"That's probably the delivery guy. I'm going to get our food. You relax, okay," I replied smiling down at her and walking out of the bathroom. I was downstairs for about 10 minutes, returning calls from work and setting the table when Kaiya called me upstairs.

"Sebastian, could you come here please?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied and walked up the stairs. She looked up at me with a sad expression on her face.

"I don't want to be alone right now. Do you mind getting in with me?" she asked.

"Okay," I replied. I took off my clothes and got in, pulling her back to me. I massaged her shoulders for a few minutes. She pulled my arms around her waist, then she laid on my chest, running a finger down my arm.

"Umm, now that's better," she replied. I kissed her on the neck.

"Yeah, this is nice," I replied. We laid in the tub, the bubbles popping soothingly in slilence for about 5 minutes, then Kaiya spoke.

"Thank you for this, Sebastian. I needed it. You really take good care of me," she replied.

"That's my job. That's what I'm supposed to do, Kai. I love taking care of you," I replied.

"A girl could get used to this. You are too good to me," she replied.

"I don't think I'm good enough. Sometimes I want to pinch myself and I say to myself, how in the hell did I get this girl to love me. Naw, I'm very lucky. Besides, you are good to me, why can't I be good to you? That's why I strive to keep you happy. I want to keep a smile on that pretty little face. I just want you to be happy, that's all," I replied. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes and then Kaiya spoke.

"Baby, I'm sorry," she replied.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not listening to you about Bianca. I should have taken her more seriously. She is really crazy," Kaiya replied. She took one of my large hands and intertwined it with one of her smaller ones.

"Kaiya, don't apologize. You have no reason to," I replied kissing her shoulder. She began to speak.

"Do you know what I thought about while I was being attacked? You. I prayed that you would come and rescue me. I prayed to the Lord and asked him not to let me leave you, because you needed me. I didn't want to leave you. I prayed to God that I would be with you again. The only thing that was on my mind was living to be with you. I was so scared, baby. I began to think about the things I haven't done. I thought I was going to die. Then everything went black. Lately, I have been thinking about what would have happened if they had a knife or a gun. It could have been worse. We wouldn't be lying her together like this. I began to think about the life I would have missed with you. I don't ever want to be that scared again. It's funny, because I have always been living because living is what we do. Day by day, we go through a routine, not thinking that this may be our last day. I lived as if I had the right to, not as if it is a gift. Life is a gift and I don't ever want to take it for granted again," Kaiya replied. I took in everything she said and realized that she didn't say anything until now because she was still thinking about the attack and it frightened her. I held her closer and kissed her on the cheek.

"It feels good, when you hold me like you don't want to let me go," she replied.

"I don't plan to let you go. You are stuck with me," I replied.

"Sebastian, remember the weekend that we spent in Key West after you asked me to marry you?" she asked.

"Yeah, that was a very good weekend," I replied putting my head on her shoulder.

"Do you remember when we talked about kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, I remember telling you I wanted 6, you told me to keep dreaming because if was not going to happen," I replied. She laughed.

"Well, I changed my mind," she replied. I was about to interject when she replied, "No, I'm not having 6 kids. I changed my mind about the other part, you know, waiting a few years."

"Oh," I replied, not knowing what to say. We agreed to wait 2 years before we started having kids. I didn't want to wait, but Kaiya did. This was puzzling because she put her foot down concerning the issue.

"Kai, you don't have to change your mind. If you still want to wait, that's cool. As long as we're together, I'm happy. Don't do it because you think it's going to make me happy. We have plenty of time, baby, we can wait," I replied, running my hand along her thigh.

"No, I don't want to wait that long. I've decided," she replied in that stubborn voice of hers.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You know me, Sebastian. When I make up mind, that's it," she replied. I kissed her neck softly and smiled.

"You're the boss," I replied stroking her arms with the tips of my fingers. We sat in the tub, in comfortable silence. We had dinner, played a few games, watched an old dinner and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was good night.

Everything was finally getting back to normal. Kaiya was healthy again and we hadn't heard from Bianca. The police couldn't do anything, because they couldn't find out who jumped Kaiya. Bianca had a good alibi. She was in L.A. shooting her Playboy shoot. Her agent, the photographer and his assistant confirmed her whereabouts. Jordan and I deduced that she paid some of her Miami homies to attack Kaiya. I didn't take any chances. I set into motion ways to hurt Bianca...in her pocket, with her career.

First, my father used his contacts to find out about any future jobs Bianca had. He let them know what happened and to not use her in anything. Secondly, I hired a PI to track her down and follow her wherever she went. I received weekly reports on her whereabouts. I wanted to know where she was at all times. Third, I hired a security company to follow Kaiya everywhere she went, without her knowing. Our wedding was in a month. I wanted that to happen with no problems. One thing I hate and that is when the people I love are hurt or messed with. Bianca fucked up...big time.