Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


  

The night of our engagement party finally arrived. I sat on the bed in my black Armani suit trousers and my linen colored shirt and linen colored silk tie, looking hot, if I do say so myself. I looked at my face and realized how different I looked with my hair cut shorter. I figured Kaiya liked my new 'do because she tore my clothes off and jumped my bones as soon as I crossed the threshold of the condo. I came to the conclusion that it's not a bad haircut after all. I put on my diamond and gold inital cufflinks. I was in the process of pulling on my suit jacket when Kaiya appeared out of the bathroom.

"Oooh, you look so sexy, baby. There are going to be plenty of haters tonight. You are too fine, Sebastian," Kaiya replied, walking over to me.

I was rendered speechless by her beauty. She literally took my breath away. Her hair was pulled up into an intricate bun that was positioned on the right side of her head, right at the nape of her neck. A gold rhinestone butterfly barette adorned the bun. The dress she wore was a thing of beauty. I surprised her with the dress and shoes earlier this week. The spaghetti strapped gown, by Chanel (only the best for my baby) was a floor length gown in a shimmery gold color that sculpted Kaiya's curves perfectly. The v-shaped bodice was draped in crystals, with a thigh high split and an extremely low cut back, right above the behind. The color of the dress allowed her brown skin to appear extremely beautiful. Rhinestone and gold strappy Manola Blahniks covered her sexy, french pedicured feet. Kaiya began to ramble as I stared at her with a smile.

"Well, do I look okay? I feel a little exposed. This dress dips so far in the back and I'm scared someone may see my ass crack. I hope I don't have to bend over because it's hugging everything mama gave me and I may not have the ability to get back up. I can walk, but is it too tight, Sebastian? I don't want to look like a streetwalker," she replied looking at me with those sexy brown eyes. I whistled at her.

"Damn," I replied.

"Damn, good or damn, take off the dress, because you look trampy?" she asked.

I put my hand on my chin and crossed my arms. "Damn, as in you look very good. Turn around for me, baby," I asked. She did a slow turn with her arms held out at the sides. I looked her over slowly, from her feet, to the top of her head and smiled.

I walked behind her and said, "You have to be the sexiest, most beautiful woman on God's green earth. You look absolutely delicious. That dress was made for you," I replied as I kissed her right bare shoulder and placed my arms around her waist.

Kaiya blushed and said, "Boy, the things you say to me. You sure know how to keep a girl's confidence up."

"It's not just something I say, it's the truth. You sure you want to go to this party, because I could have you out of that dress in 5 seconds. Call it an experiment, to see if I mean what I say," I whispered into her ear, running a finger along her spine, receiving a tinkly laugh from Kaiya.

"Yes, I want to go. Later, after the party, you can have your way with me, and you can do whatever you want to me," she replied. I arched my right eyebrow.

"Whatever I want? You know my mind, Kai, don't say something you may regret later," I replied with a grin as I turned her to face me, pulling her closer by the waist. She smiled at me and placed her arms around my neck. She smelled fantastic.

"I'm sure you won't make me regret whatever that sexy, dirty, little mind is thinking," she replied and gave me a soft peck on the lips. As she walked away to look at herself in the mirror, I slapped her on the ass.

"Ow, why do you always slap my ass, Sebastian?" Kaiya asked, rubbing the spot where I hit her.

"Because I love your fine ass, that's why," I replied, giving her a sexy grin. Kaiya returned my grin.

"Oh, yeah, I am fine, huh. Just can't keep your hands off this sexy ass, huh, Sebastian? Well, no more of that. I know what that starts and we don't have time for the freaky deaky, baby, we have to go," she replied. I walked up behind her once more with two navy blue velvet boxes.

"Open these first," I replied, handing her the first box. She smiled and opened the larger box first. The larger box contained a canary diamond necklace, with a 3 carat canary diamond that dropped in the center, along with 2 carat drop canary diamond earrings. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and her mouth was in the shape of a huge O.

"Sebastian, what have you done? This is so beautiful, sweetie. These must have cost you a fortune. This is too much," she replied. I pulled the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. She put her hands on the necklace after I clasped it in place.

"Don't worry about the cost, sweetness. I wanted to give you something special, so you can remember this night. I saw it and I knew it would look beautiful on you. Now, open this one," I replied, handing her the smaller, slender box. The box held a four row channel canary diamond bracelet. She opened the box and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh, my God, it's beautiful. Put it on, put it on, Sebastian," she excitedly replied. I laughed and issued her request. She turned her arm and looked at the bracelet in the light. Then, she put the earrings on. I hugged her waist and kissed her neck. She smiled in the mirror. Kaiya turned around and gave me a big kiss.

"See how beautiful it looks against your skin," I replied.

"It looks amazing. They are all so beautiful. Thank you so much," she replied.

"You're welcome, baby. You like it?" I asked, knowing the answer. She gave me an "are you crazy" look.

"Like it? Are you crazy? I love it! I love you! You are too good to me, you know that," she replied and kissed me again. I kissed her back.

"I just love to see you happy, that's all. Are you ready to go, baby?" I asked, holding out my hand. Kaiya nodded her head yes and grabbed her small evening bag. She placed her hand in mine as I led her downstairs to the limo.

We had been driving for 15 minutes when I looked her over slowly again. I wanted her in the worst way. The slit in the dress showed off her sexy, beautiful legs. I put my hand on her exposed thigh and caressed it. She had so much of that pretty brown skin that I adored exposed. Kaiya looked like a delicous chocolate bar and I was a chocolate lover who wanted only a few licks...to start. She turned me on like no other woman. I was ridiculously horny. I caught her eyes and licked my lips at her slowly. I gave her my sexiest grin and she laughed.

"Oh, hell no, Sebastian. I know that look. Not now, not in this damn dress. You are so out. Forget about it, buddy," she replied. I kissed her on the cheek, then dropped small kisses along her jawline.

"Kaiya, baby, please. I can't help myself. I'm begging, please. You smell scrumptious and you look good enough to eat. Come on sweetness, give me a little taste of chocolate. Besides, we've never did the nasty in a limo. It would be fun. I promise, I won't mess up your hair or anything. I can just slide this dress up and make us just a little bit happier," I replied as I swirled the tip of my tongue in her right ear. I kissed her neck, licking it lightly and raining small kisses on it, making her sigh. I went to her spot, licking right below her right ear, and I received a moan for that action from Kaiya.

"You want to do it so we can go smelling like fresh sex in our Chanel dress and Armani suit," she replied as I continued to kiss her neck.

"Yeah," I replied.

"No dice," she whispered as I pulled down the right strap of her dress to kiss her shoulder.

"See baby, you want me as much as I want you. You are already wet," I whispered, walking my fingers slowly up her thigh and spreading her legs, stroking her clit with my thumb through her black silk g-string panties. She let out another moan and I smiled against her ear.

"You like that? I know I do," I replied, teasing her as I stroked her through her panties.

"You know what I like, and you are not playing fair. Now I have to walk around all night with wet panties," she replied. I laughed.

"That's the price you pay for being so damn irresistible," I replied still stroking her.

"Sebastian, we will be at the hotel in 10 minutes. If you can hold on for the next 3 hours...," she replied breathlessly and I kissed her shoulders some more. She moved my fingers and I went back to her neck.

"Can you wait for 3 hours?" I asked, licking her collarbone, trying to change her mind. Kaiya moaned and giggled.

"Yes, I can. Damn, that feels good. You are something else, boy. Not now, baby. You can have me in this limo after the party, okay," she replied breathlessly. I gave her neck and shoulders a few last kisses as I pulled the straps back on her dress. I poked out my bottom lip and she laughed again.

"You promise?" I asked. She gave me a peck on the lips.

"I promise," Kaiya replied.

"Okay, I'll be a good boy...for now," I replied, fixing her dress, then I kissed her softly on the lips. She smiled and held my hand.

"I've got to see that to believe it," she replied as I winked at her. My cell phone began to ring.

"Hello, this is Bas. Hey, ma. Yes we are on our way. We are about 5 minutes away. No, maam. Yes, maam. Mama, damn. Ooops, sorry mama. Ma, ma, okay, ma. Love you, too. We are here, ma, let me hang up. Bye," I replied, hanging up the phone.

"See, bad timing. Your mother's call would have interrupted us," she replied.

"The hell it would have! I wouldn't have answered it," I replied and we both laughed.

A few minutes later, the limo stopped in front of the Legacy Rialto International hotel. Our chauffer opened the door and I stepped out first, and offered my hand to Kaiya. She took it and we walked into the hotel. As we made our way to the grand ballroom, we received the usual stares. I hated when people stared at us like we were aliens or something. I grinned brightly at them and held her hand tighter as we walked into the ballroom. The turnout was incredible. The leader of the band announced us as we walked further into the ballroom. Friends, colleagues, and family clapped for us. Our parents and friends hugged and congratulated us. Even my sperm donor looked happy. Tiffany was actually smiling at me for the first time in weeks.

"Cous, I need to take your fine ass fiance' away for a minute," Tiffany replied.

"You make sure you bring him back to me," Kaiya replied with a grin.

"I will, with your possessive ass," Tiffany replied with a smile. Tiffany led me away from Kaiya and I looked down into her eyes.

"So, you are speaking to me now? No more silent treatement," I replied.

"Yes, I'm speaking to your ass. I'm sorry about that, 3B. I was just worried about my cousin and you. If that girl could do something like that to Kee-kee, I wondered what she had in store for you. I love you, big bro. I didn't want to see you or Kaiya hurt or worse. Can you forgive me?" Tiffany asked holding out her arms for a hug. I looked at the woman who was like my flesh and blood sister and pulled her to me. I squeezed her tight.

"I love you, too, Tiff. There is nothing to forgive, lil sis," I replied. We stopped hugging and she looked over at Kaiya who was having a conversation with Parker, my mom and Kaiya's father.

"She looks beautiful and happy, Bas. I just want her to stay that way. I also wanted to let you know that if Bianca tries anything else, she's going to get what's coming to her," Tiffany replied in a calm, sure tone.

"Tiff, don't worry about that crazy woman," I replied, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Tiffany leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't sweat it, 3B. She's not the only one that has some roughneck homies. Congratulations, big bro," she replied as she ran over to Kaiya, and pulled Parker on the dance floor. I walked up behind Kaiya, and hugged her waist.

"Aw, baby, look at this place. Our mama's did a great job. It's wonderful," Kaiya replied.

"Yes, they did. Tiffany is not dancing with Parker," I replied, looking at my older brother pull Tiffany close to him, clenching my jaw.

"Relax, baby, they are just dancing," she replied. I turned her around and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed the tip of her nose and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Yeah, that's all it better be. I know Parker, hell, he trained me! He's not good enough for Tiff," I replied.

"Whoa, look at who's talking, Casa'ho'va. Yeah, I remember why they gave you that name. A few people said the same thing about you," she replied with a grin. I smiled and stared into her eyes.

"That was different, you know that," I replied.

"Not really, Sebastian," she replied.

"How can you say that?" I asked.

"You and J were two of the biggest ho's in Miami. You can't deny that. It took a while for you to change, so don't go pointing at Parker, because you were just like he is," she replied.

"Damn, the truth hurts," I replied.

"That's how we roll, baby. We give it to each other straight," she replied. I grinned mischievously.

"That's what I wanted to do earlier...give it to you straight, but you told me I had to wait," I replied as she laughed.

"You are too much," she replied, giving me a soft peck on the lips, placing her head on my chest. We danced all evening. The party was fantastic. Everyone was having a good time. It seemed as if it had been awhile since Kaiya or I had the pleasure of having fun.

Kaiya started to walk away to chat with a few of her friends. I stared at her hips swaying in that dress. I walked up behind her and pinched Kaiya on her left ass cheek and told her I was going to the bathroom. Parker decided to come with me.

"Baby, I hate to see you go, but I love to see you walk away, with your sexy ass," I replied. She hit me on the arm.

"Damn, that hurt boy. You are going to pay for that," she replied.

"I know, sexy. I like the way you make me pay for everything I do," I replied, pinching her ass again. I jumped out of reach as she tried to hit me. I winked at her and she gave me the finger.

"Kiss my ass, Sebastian," she replied. I licked my tongue slowly over my bottom lip.

"Trust me, I plan on doing that and a lot more....later," I replied and she laughed at me.

"Freak," she replied. I made a kiss gesture at her with my lips and she shook her head, walking away from me.

"You wouldn't have me any other way, would you baby?" I asked with a laugh.

Parker shook his head and stared as Kaiya walked away.

"Thank the Lord for making women. Kaiya was always cute, but she's a full fledged hottie now. Shit, why didn't I see her first?" Parker asked.

"You snooze, you lose," I replied.

"Man, that ass alone is worth locking her down. You really are lucky, lil bro," Parker replied.

I smiled and replied, "I know and stop talking about my fiancee's ass."

"Chill, Bas, it was just a compliment. Tiffany is looking very sweet. I haven't seen her in years. That girl is not the little skinny girl I remember. What the hell happened when I moved to L.A., Bas? The cute kids that I knew are heartbreakers now," Parker replied.

"Don't even think about it, Parker. I don't want you running your game on Tiff," I replied.

"That's cold, Bas. I wouldn't do that to her, man. Tiff is like family," he replied. I continued to look at him warily.

"All the same, if you are serious, approach her right, not in your usual way, Parker," I replied.

"Maybe, I will. Bas, you really are happy, aren't you?" Parker asked. I looked over at him. He looked like me, but he was an inch taller, with green eyes and lighter, longer hair.

"Yes, I am, and I wouldn't change it either," I replied as we walked into the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and relieved myself.

When I came out of the bathroom, someone pushed me against the wall in the alcove, pinned me to the wall, then kissed me. It was Bianca, dressed in a fire engine red strapless evening gown that fit her like a second skin. I pushed her away from me.

"So, this is the one that flew over the cuckoo's nest? Gotta say, lil bro, you know how to pick 'em. She's hot. She's pretty tempting. Too bad she's mental," Parker replied making the cross sign with his fingers at Bianca. She just laughed at him. Why me?

"Yeah, this is her, the nutcase and if you think she's hot, then take her. She's all yours," I replied, wiping her lipstick off of my lips.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I do cute, not crazy. I like women who play with a full deck," Parker replied.

"Umm, I see hotness runs in the family. You are drop dead gorgeous. Hey, you're Parker Langley, right? Money, money, money. Care to go a couple of rounds with me? I would really make it worth your while, just ask your brother. I'm sure Sebastian wouldn't mind," Bianca replied, licking her lips at Parker and giving him the once over. Bianca is usually the kind of woman that Parker went for, without the crazy part.

"Hell, no, I wouldn't mind. I just want this sicko out of my life. But, watch out, big bro. You see what sticking my dick in her has done. I wouldn't wish her on my worse enemy," I replied.

"As tempting as that is, little brother, I'm going to have to pass. No thanks, girlie, I'm allergic. Actually, I'm gay, blazing. Bas, I'm going to get security...and some holy water," Parker replied.

"Do that and don't let anyone know she's here, especially Kaiya. Let's keep this discreet. Keep Kaiya occupied. Tell Jordan and Randall what's up, but do not tell mom, dad or anyone else," I replied. Parker walked away quickly with the cross sign pointed Bianca's way.

"Great party, Bas. Why didn't I get my invite?" Bianca

************************************************************** 

*Note: Strong language and violence*

"Get off me and get out of here now! How in the fuck did you get in here?" I asked angrily. Damn it, why didn't my PI inform me of her whereabouts? His ass was fired. She stuck her tongue slowly out at me and laughed.

"Sebastian, you should know by now that I am a resourceful girl. This tongue of mine is magic. It put a spell on you, as I recall. I wouldn't mind doing it right now. Come on, give me a taste of that beautiful vanilla stick," she replied, coming back towards me and getting on her knees. I grabbed her and pulled her up roughly by her upper arms.

"Look, you fucking lunatic, it's over. Let me say it slow and clear so that you understand. You...will...never...be...with...me....not...now...not...ever. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Now get the fuck out of my party," I growled in a low voice.

"Ooow, you are so sexy when you are angry. Damn, you look good. I've missed you and this beautiful thing," she replied, grabbing my dick. I pushed her away.

"Keep your hands off me. My dick has Kaiya's name all over it, sweetheart. You are not as good as you think you are (she was, but I didn't want to let her know that). After what you did to Kaiya, I've never hit a woman, but I want to lay your ass out right now," I replied. I didn't want Kaiya to see her, but I had to get her out of there. I looked out on the ballroom floor and saw Kaiya on the other side of the room speaking with a few of her colleagues, along with Talia, Randall and Carina. I didn't want to ruin our night. This crazy broad had did enough damage. I wouldn't let Kaiya see her and cause a scene. Bianca gave me a sweet smile that was anything but.

"I didn't do anything to Kaiya, baby. It's unfortunate what happened, but I was out of town. I would have loved to see her get beat down though. I was hoping that she would have been seriously hurt or dead, I mean, that's what I paid the girls to do, but it didn't happen. The raggedy bitch is still alive, still with you. It's hard to find good help these days. Oh well, maybe next time. Sebastian, she doesn't belong with you and if you would just see that, we would all be happy. Now I have another plan to get rid of her, but you'll just have to wait and see," she replied in a cheery tone of voice. I pushed her against the wall and I put my hands around her throat.

"Ooh, you want it rough, baby. I'm down for anything," she replied smiling. I tightened my hands around her throat. I never felt so much hate towards one person. From this section of the ballroom, the rest of the party could not see what was going on.

"Sebastian, let her go. You are not a violent man, baby. This is between me and Bianca," I heard my babygirl's sweet, sexy voice reply. Kaiya stared at me and I let go of her throat. Parker, Randall and Jordan walked up behind her.

"Damn it, why didn't you keep an eye on her? I didn't want her to know she was here," I replied. I saw Kaiya slip out of her shoes and pull off her earrings. Oh, shit. I've never seen her this calm, and angry. She was a scary little something. God, I loved this woman.

"We tried to, but, Kaiya's pretty quick," Parker replied.

"Come on, Kee-kee, let Sebastian...", Jordan replied pulling on her arm, but Kaiya broke away from his grip and walked towards Bianca. I motioned to my brothers and Jordan to leave her alone.

Kaiya walked up to Bianca, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I thought I caught a whiff of a trifling bitch in here and lo and behold--it was the stench of a stank ho. How are you Bianca? What, you didn't expect to see me? You look like a two bit ho, as usual. Oh, by the way, I'm very, very pissed off at you. You almost took me away from my handsome and sexy fiance', who happens to think that you are shit. Your homegirls fight like bitches. Next time, hire good people to fight your battles for you, you stanky punk bitch."

"Hi, Ms. Goody Two Shoes. Nice dress, although the person wearing it is doing nothing for it. I heard you had a little accident. I wish I could say I was sorry, but I would be lying. As I always say, if you don't succeed, try, try again. You won't know what hit you this time, Ms. Priss," Bianca replied with a laugh.

Kaiya looked at her. "You are such a coward. You snuck in here to try to get to a man who looks at you as if you were shit that was stuck to the bottom of his shoe. What you did to me was pretty fucked up. I could have been killed."

"Those were my precise intentions, but people just don't follow orders the way they used to. You were supposed to suffer, slow. Sebastian was going to mourn you and I was going to jump right in your place, where I belong. As I stated to sexy Bas, I'm not finished with you yet. But, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I told you before, watch your back, you saddity little bitch," Bianca replied. Kaiya walked directly into her face and looked up at her.

"And I told you anytime, anyplace. See, I don't have to hire someone or sneak you to kick your ass and since this looks like the right time and the right place, I should be doing what I have been dreaming of doing since I first saw your stank ass and that is kicking your ass into the ground. Why am I talking to this stupid bitch!!!" Kaiya replied as she cocked back her right arm and punched Bianca square in the mouth. Bianca kicked Kaiya, but Kaiya moved out of the way. She tried to hit Kaiya and when she did, she slapped her in the face.

"Ooh, catfight. This is kinda hot," Parker replied.

"Only you would say something like that at a time like this," I replied.

"That's all you got, you punk bitch," Kaiya replied grabbing her by the shoulders. Bianca kicked Kaiya in the shin.

"Take that Ms. Priss," Bianca replied.

"Now I'm really pissed off," Kaiya replied, grabbing her and pulling her in a headlock. Kaiya began to punch her in the face.

"Leave...us...alone.....you....stank...heifer," Kaiya replied as she punched Bianca's face. Bianca stepped on Kaiya's foot with her shoe and Kaiya yelled, "Ow, you bitch," and kicked Bianca in the leg.

"Ow, that hurt, heifer," Bianca replied, looking up at Kaiya with a busted lip, a cut above her eye and a bloody nose. Kaiya looked back at her with a smile and not a scratch on her.

"It's supposed to, ho. Come on, you're a bad bitch, kick my ass! Let's go," Kaiya replied.

"Oh shit, Kaiya's scary," Parker replied. Tiffany and Lauren saw the commotion and ran up.

"Kick her ass, cous. Whip that bitch's ass," Tiffany yelled.

"That's my cous," Jordan replied.

"You are not going to stop them?" Randall asked.

"And get my ass kicked when I get home and then get put on pussy lockdown? Hell, no. She's deserves whatever happens to her," I replied telling them to let them go. Randall ran off to get our parents. I'm glad the rest of the party couldn't see this.

"You can't fight for shit, bitch. I'm ending this right now. Stay out of my life, leave my man alone!" Kaiya yelled, as Bianca tried to swing at her. Kaiya caught her with a solid right hook that knocked Bianca to the floor, holding her face. Deja vu.

"You don't have nothin' to say now, huh, bitch. That was for my man," Kaiya replied, then she punched her in her face again and kicked her in the stomach. "That was for me. Now stay the fuck out of our lives, you slutty bitch," Kaiya yelled spitting in Bianca's face. Bianca held her stomach and face, crying. Our parents, Carina, Jess, and Talia were there as well. Tiffany and the girls pulled Kaiya away from Bianca, because she was still kicking her. Security pulled a semi-conscious Bianca up.

"How does it feel, bitch?" Jess asked as they walked off with Kaiya.

"Yeah, and it didn't take two people to do it. Come on, cous," Tiff replied.

I walked up to Bianca and replied,"If you know what's good for you, you would never bother us again. It's over for you in more ways than one," I replied with a smile.

"Sebastian, what are you talking about?" Bianca slurred.

"You'll see. Your life as you know it is over. I warned you and now you are going to see that I am not someone that you mess with. Get this loony bitch out of here," I replied as security took her out. I heard Bianca yell, "Sebastian, I need you, Sebastian, Sebastian!"

"Jesus, son, she really was a whacko," my father replied.

"I can't believe yall let my baby fight like she was in the street," Mama Dee replied.

"You know your daughter, Mama Dee. Besides, Kaiya didn't get a scratch on her," I replied with a smile. Parker detoured me back to the guys and elbowed me.

"How cool was that? Two women literally fighting over you. That was such a turn on, but you should be really scared of the woman you call your sweet, innocent baby, because I know I am," Parker replied as we laughed. The guys went out and made sure the party didn't stop as I waited for Kaiya.

10 minutes later, Tiffany came out of the bathroom speaking on the cell phone. I knew Tiffany was up to something, but I didn't say anything. Tiffany nodded her head at me and I nodded mine back. I don't know who Tiffany called, but it couldn't have been anyone I would want to mess with. She smiled and blew me a kiss, then she went out on the dance floor. I knew then that I would never do anything to piss Tiffany off again.

Kaiya walked up to me, her hair a mess, one of the straps on her dress ripped, but not a scratch on her. She hugged me and I hugged her back, kissing her on the head.

"It's over, finally," she replied with happiness in her voice.

"Yes, it's over," I said, with hope in my voice.

"Thank you for not stopping me. I feel better now," she replied.

"I knew better. She deserved worse than that," I replied. We stood silently, holding each other. Nothing else had to be said about what just occured.

Kaiya looked up at me and I asked, "Do you want to leave?"

"Yes, I do. I don't know if it's the champagne or the ass-kicking adrenaline, but I've been thinking about you and me doing some kinky shit in that limo all night," she replied. Why did she have to say that? All I could think about most of the night was getting her out of that dress and getting between her legs. Besides, watching her kick the shit out of Bianca had me hard as a rock (I know, but I couldn't help it).

We slipped out of the party and I pulled her into the limo. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was wonderful. The bitch didn't stop anything. We are going to have to do something really nice for our mothers, baby," she replied taking off my tie. She threw it on the other seat and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put her face in my hands and kissed her passionately.

"You love me?" I asked her in a deep voice, pushing her hair behind her right ear.

"You know I do," she replied with a kiss.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" I whispered, pulling her bottom lip gently into my mouth, then letting go. I ran my tongue slowly along her bottom lip, then I continued to kiss her lips.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good. I'm sorry about..", I replied, but she put two fingers to my lips. I took them and sucked them into my mouth gently.

"This wasn't your fault. She's out of our lives, baby. We don't have to say anything els about it. Now, kiss me," she replied as I pulled her fingers out of her mouth and kissed her passionately once more on the lips.

"I've been wanting to get under this dress all night," I replied, kissing her on the neck. Her hands went in my hair. I wanted to erase the memory of Bianca and what she did completely. I pulled down the right strap (the only remaining strap) of her dress and kissed her shoulder and collarbone, then I repeated the same with her left.

"I'm sorry about the dress, baby," she whispered.

"Not a problem. Lay back for me, sexy lady," I whispered, with other things on my mind. She laid back on the seat with her elbows up, staring at me as I laid out on the seat between her legs. I ran my hands up her legs and spread them wide. She winked at me. I hiked her dress up and kissed her up her legs to her thighs with finger soft kisses. She tried to help me by taking off her shoes, but I stopped her.

"No, babygirl, keep them on," I whispered, my eyes half closed with desire as I pulled her silk black g-string off slowly with me teeth. I looked up at her with my half closed eyes and she smiled. I stared at her exposed sex, so pretty and wet. I lightly grazed her clit with my thumb and she moaned.

"You look so good, baby. I've been wanting to taste you all night," I replied, still staring at her moist sex as I grazed her clit continuously with my thumb. I put one finger, then two inside of her moist, wet pussy. She felt so wonderful, wet and tight. She grinded on my fingers as I moved them in and out at the pleasurable pace that she loved.

"Why are you teasing me, Sebatian," she asked breathlessly.

"Now you know what I was going through earlier," I whispered.

"No fair, baby, I didn't do it on purpose. You know what I want you to do, Sebastian?" she asked pumping faster on my fingers.

"What do you want me to do baby? Tell me," I replied, picking up the pace with my fingers.

"I want you to put that sexy ass mouth, tongue, lips on me, please, baby," she moaned. I let out a low, sexy chuckle.

"Patience, baby, " I replied as she opened her eyes and stared at me. I looked up at her with my passion filled hazel eyes and removed my fingers from inside her wet heat, slowly licking them.

"Is that how you want me to lick you,...nice and slow?" I asked in a seductive whisper.

"Oh, God, baby, yes, just do it," she moaned. I laughed again and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I licked her thighs slowly, running my tongue in tiny circles all over them, then I spread her pussy wide and licked her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit and began to lick, suck and kiss her sex.

"You taste so good, Kai. I love the way you tast. Do you want me to do it like this baby?" I asked, licking her from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, then plunging my tongue inside, moving my tongue in and out of her. She put her hands in my hair as I licked her clit, then captured it in my mouth and sucked her. I wanted to make her forget about the bad spot of the evening by orally making her forget.

"Oh, yes, Sebastian, shit, like that. Don't stop, baby, please," she whispered, with tears running down her face. I smiled against her clit. I made love to her with my mouth until she begged me to make love to her. She screamed my name as her orgasm washed over her. I licked every drop of her sweet tasting essence with my tongue.

"Baby, please, I need you," she whispered breathlessly. I sat back against the seat and quickly pulled my pants and silk boxers down. Kaiya's back was to my front and I eased her on top of my solid as a rock penis. We moaned simultaneously and Kaiya clenched her inner muscles tight around my me.

"Shit, baby, you feel incredible," I whispered. When she was fully seated and I was in her to the hilt, she tried to move. I stopped her.

"Give me a minute, baby. It feels so good, just like this," I whispered, pulling down the rest of the dress and her bra so I could cup her breasts in my hand.

Kaiya whispered, "I can feel even better," and she began to move up and down, clenching her muscles tightly as she went up.

"Oh, shit, baby," I whispered, because of the wonderful sensation. I pumped up into her slowly at first, then faster. My hands moved from her breasts. I held her in place with one hand on her right hip, the other stroking her clit. I made sure that my penis stroked her clit as she moved up and down as well. When she came, she screamed my name loudly and I came hard right after her, moaning her name loudly, and spurting my seed deeply into her body. I kissed her on the neck and on her bare right shoulder as she laid back against me, spent and exhausted. Little did she know, I was just warming up.

When the limo dropped us off, I gave the guy $200 and smiled, carrying a tipsy and orgasm hazed Kaiya into the house to continue where we left off in the limo. That night, we made love like we had been apart for years, with abandon. I wanted to erase her mind of all the troubles that we had been facing. I wanted to give her, as well as myself, a night of constant orgasms and pure bliss. God knows we needed it.