Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


My last week as a free man was finally upon me. We were at our rehearsal dinner at Coleman's Steak House, and I started to think to myself. I was getting married in one day. I couldn't believe that I was so relaxed and happy about being married and having sex with only one person for the rest of my life. Damn, I just thought about that. One sexual partner, forever? That's deep. What the hell am I doing? No more variety, no more threesomes (because my fiancee' told me she wasn't having it--told you I was a freak). I looked over at my sexy, pretty wife-to-be and all those thoughts flew out of the window. Then I thought about how I turned Kaiya out and I smiled. My woman was a bona-fide freak and it was all thanks to yours truly. I started thinking about the fantastic sex that we have and I winked at her as I squeezed her thigh under the table. I wanted to have some of that mind-blowing sex now. She looked at me with a sideways glance.

"What? What's up?" Kaiya asked.

"Nothing, just thinkin'," I replied giving her a sexy grin. Parker and Raymond laughed.

"Oh, hell no. I know what you are thinking and I am not going into a freezer, broom closet or bathroom with you, you big freak. Wait until tomorrow night Sebastian," she whispered, so the rest of our guests wouldn't hear us. I laughed into her ear and pulled her closer to me by the waist, walking my fingers slowly up her spine.

"You didn't say that a few nights ago, hot chocolate. Come on baby, you and me in the Range for five minutes. Just five minutes, sexy," I pleaded, licking her spot behind her right ear and she shuddered and giggled. I smiled against her ear.

"Nope, it ain't gonna work, bro. The next time we do the nasty will be on our wedding night," she replied. She shook her head and sat straight up with a smile on her face. Her mind was made up. I was not going to get any loving until tomorrow. Oh, well, I tried.

I pouted and asked, "Can I get a kiss then?"

Kaiya smiled at me as I made a kissy face at her. She laughed.  "You never have to ask for that," she replied as she pulled my face into her hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. Between kisses, she whispered, "I love you" as we stared into each other's eyes. I whispered, "I love you too, sweetness," and gave her soft kisses on her lips.

"Here they go. Aw, damn, we don't want to see that lovey dovey crap until tomorrow. You two are sweet enough to rot my damn teeth. Get a room," Tiffany replied as everyone laughed. We pulled away from each other, and I wiped the lipstick from my lips.

"Well, since you put it that way...," I replied, but Kaiya put her hand over my mouth.

"Tiff, please, don't give his fucking insatiable ass any ideas. Okay," Kaiya replied. Mama Dee and Shopzilla's heads swung around at Kaiya after she cursed and stared.

I pointed to Kaiya. "She said it, ma."

"Oops, sorry mommy, sorry ma. Tattle tale," Kaiya replied, with her sweetest smile, pinching me in the side.

"Ow, stop hurting me, woman," I replied. Mama Dee and my mom shook their heads and finished their conversation.

The dinner began to die down and people begin to leave. Our parents left, instructing us both to not get drunk. Kaiya's bachelorette party was 20 minutes away and I was going to Ladeo's in downtown Miami to attend a party for one of my dad's artists with the boys. I told them that I did not want a bachelor party and I meant it. I had already planned the bachelor party of the century for Jordan for his wedding next month, and it was not easy. I didn't need a bachelor party and I was pretty adamant about the subject. I remember saying when I was 18 that I would get married an hour before I died. At that time, I could not fathom settling down with one person. I'm glad Kaiya changed all that.

As for Bianca, we haven't heard from her since. I know that she was fired from pending jobs and was pretty much unemployable in the fashion industry now, thanks to yours truly and my connections. I also saw a strange smile of satisfaction on Tiffany's face as we discussed Bianca a week ago at Tiff's birthday dinner. I don't know what Tiffany did, and she won't tell me. I am definitely not stupid enough to ask.

The bridal party was standing in the parking lot, about to embark on our nightly acts of leisure. Kaiya and her bridesmaids were staying at my parents house for the night (my mother wouldn't have it any other way. She had a breakfast being catered and everything. What did I get? Nothing. Sorry, I'll continue). The groomsmen and I were staying at Parkers's awesome penthouse in downtown Miami, close to the gardens where the ceremony was being held. I hugged Kaiya around the waist and she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her on the forehead.

"It's going to feel funny not sleeping next to you tonight, baby. I'm going to miss you," Kaiya replied, playing with the collar of my navy blue t-shirt.

"I know. I've gotten so used to sleeping with you. I'm going to miss you too, but we'll get through it. Hey, by this time tomorrow you will be Mrs. Sebastian Langley", I replied with a smile. She smiled back at me.

"Oh, yeah, I will, huh? Sebastian, are you sure about this?" Kaiya asked with a concerned look on her face, her fingers still playing with my collar.

"Kai, you sound crazy. Of course, I'm sure, baby. You are going to be stuck with me...ever, and that's a long time without the 'for' in front of it," I replied, kissing her lightly on the neck.

"I know, and that's just how I want it. I just wanted to make sure. I'm a little nervous," she replied.

"You dont' have anything to worry about. As for you, young lady, you have fun, but not too much fun. I know how buck wild you get when you and your girls get together. I don't want to see your ass on a "Brides Gone Wild" video, or some stupid shit like that," I replied.

Kaiya whispered in my ear, "Okay, daddy, the same goes for you."

"I'm not having a party. I'm going out. Oh, wait a minute, did you just call me daddy? I like the way you said that. Say it again," I replied with a grin.

"What am I going to do with you? You are too much, boy. You now how you get when you are clubbing, so keep the hands to yourself. And as for calling you daddy again...I don't think so," Kaiya replied.

"Alright, I'm going to remember that," I replied.

"I spoil you too much, daddy," she whispered in that sexy little voice of hers, lightly running her tongue along the shell of my ear. I grinned at her.

"Damn, girl, don't tease like that. Why do you have to be so difficult? All you had to do was say it when I asked you to. See, that wasn't so hard. Speaking of hard, you sounded so sexy that you...," but Kaiya interrupted me with a laugh.

"Tommorow night, Sebastian," Kaiya replied.

"Party pooper. Oh, don't give those sweaty ass naked men a personal lap dance, either," I replied looking into her eyes as I imagined Kaiya dancing on, and being groped and felt up by some dudes named "Velvet Steel" or "Dark Gable". My ego began to play tricks on me. I began to feel a little jealous.

"But, what if they are really, really fine?" she asked. I looked at her seriously and cupped her round behind with both hands.

"Oh, well, in that case, HELL NO, especially if they look like your dream men, yeah I know about them, Boris and Brad Pitt. Keep your ass from gyrating and grinding on strange men's equipment. This is my booty. MINE. Do you understand?" I asked possessively. Kaiya laughed.

"Oooh, I love it when you get all jealous, Sebastian. You are making me so hot, daddy," she whispered and chuckled. My eyes lit up and I kissed her.

"You are truly trying my patience, woman. Matter of fact, why don't we go and handle our business right now and I can remind you who it's for, so you don't forget," I whispered, running my hands all over her butt.

"You ain't saying nothin' but a word, baby. Let's go," she replied, running her hands all over my chest and biting her bottom lip. I licked my lips slowly as Tiffany pulled us apart.

"Oh uh uh. We don't have time for no freaky deaky shit, Kai, we gotta go. I paid too much damn money and after the week I had, I have...no, I need to see some sexy, oily, naked ass men who don't want conversation or a relationship. They just want to shake their ass for some cash, maybe bone a lonely woman, so let's go. You can wear her out tomorrow, 3B," Tiffany replied as everyone laughed.

"You should have asked me, Tiff, I would have done it for free," Parker piped in from his Escalade as everyone laughed.

Tiffany grinned at Parker. "You are fine and all, but Kee-kee don't want to see your ass. She's already got a carbon copy of you to herself. Besides, you're her brother-n-law. I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind checking out your merchandise, but that's neither here nor there," she replied winking at Parker.

"Anytime, Tiff. But if I show you mine, you have to show me yours," Parker replied with a smile.

"You got that," Tiffany replied. I kissed Kaiya quickly one time and popped her on the ass. She turned around and I winked at her.

"Oh, hell no. You are not flirting with my sister," Jordan replied.

"Why not, she's a hottie," Parker replied winking at a laughing Tiffany.

"Ms. Thang, stop flirting with Parker. Seriously, Parker, not my lil sis, bro, I mean it," Jordan replied giving Parker a look that could kill. Parker laughed and sat back in his truck.

"We have a date, tomorrow, 4pm, don't stand me up," I replied to Kaiya.

"I won't. I love you," she replied smiling.

"I love you. Tiff, don't let those sweaty ass men push up on my baby. That ass belongs me," I yelled. Tiffany gave me the finger as she opened the driver's door of her BMW SUV.

"To hell with you, 3B. Don't come at me with that dumb shit. It's a bachellorette party and she's the damn bride. The help is going to do whatever I paid them to do and that means she's going to have naked, oily, large male genitalia flung in her face all night. Think about that while yall are clubbin'. Goodnight. Love ya," Tiffany replied as she, my future wife and the rest of the bridesmaids drove away laughing and honking their car horns.

Parker, Randall, my cousin Kyle, Jordan and Raymond laughed at me as I walked to Parker's Escalade. I sat in the passenger seat.

"That damn Tiff," I replied.

"Yeah, Tiff is something," Kyle replied.

"Man, Tiff is funny as hell. You should have seen the look on your face. Close your mouth, lil bro, something might fly in it," Parker replied as he started the truck and pulled away from the restaurant.

"Man, kiss my ass, Parker," I replied.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me. You should be worried about your woman grinding on some guy named "Chocolate Thunder," he replied as the rest of the fellas laughed.

"Shut the hell up and drive," I replied as we headed to the club.

****************************************************

I pulled my long sleeved white tee sleeves down as I climbed out of Parker's truck. Over the long sleeved white tee, was a navy blue vintage t-shirt, paired with a pair of dirty denim baggy jeans, with white and navy sneakers. It was still a little early, so no lines had formed outside the club. I was going to have fun and forget that some overly muscular dude named, "Magic Stick" with a huge schlong was probably feeling up on my female as we speak. I needed a drink, bad.

"J, I need a drink," I replied as we walked in the doors of the club. When we crossed the threshold of the club, I heard a familiar verse and my eyes widened at the sight before me.

'Let me see you pop them thangs, shake 'em, doo-doo brown
I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock right now'

I looked around and there were beautiful, half-naked women everywhere, in every shade and nationality, dancing and about 50 guys that I grew up with, including family members (the sperm donor included) yelling and clapping at me. I put my hands in my face and laughed. I turned around and looked at Jordan and Parker and slapped their hands, because I know they were fully responsible.

"You should have seen the look on your face," Raymond replied.

"That was classic," Kyle replied.

"It's all on tape, too," Randall replied.

"I told yall, no party," I replied laughing.

"You should know by now we don't do a damn thing you say. Congratulations, man," Jordan replied, slapping my hands again.

"Thanks. Yall have really outdone yourselves this time. You shouldn't have...," I replied, as I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. A tall, pretty, caramel woman with sleek, shoulder length black hair, dressed in a hot pink string bikini handed me a glass of Belvedere and a black shiny card with a phone number. I glanced at her slowly, then I looked at the fellas, who shook their heads, smiling as I looked back at the caramel cutie in front of me. They were so wrong for doing this, but so, so right. Thank you God, for making women.

"Yall...really...shouldn't...have," I replied, slowly to the guys, my eyes focused on the half-naked smiling woman in front of me. I took a sip of my drink. "Thank you, for the drink. Hello, sweetheart," I replied to the woman.

"Good evening, Dr. Langley. Congratulations. I am Nela, one of your assistants that will be serving you this evening," she replied with a sexy smile. Another woman, in the form of a petite chocolate Hershey Kiss, dressed in a red bikini, with short, curly black hair, appeared at my left side, putting her arm through mine with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"Serving me?" I asked, because that went a lot of ways. Hey, I have a dirty mind.

"Yes, sir. If you need anything, and I do mean anything, beep myself or Mocha, and we will be there. First, may we escort you to your seat?" she asked, as I looked back at my friends, who were all looking at my escorts various body parts.

"You lucky bastard," Raymond replied.

"If you must ladies, thank you. Why, hello, cutie pie," I replied looking down at Mocha.

"Good evening, Dr. Langley and congratulations. Your woman is most certainly a lucky one," she replied, with a dimpled smile, escorting me to a huge mahoghany leather chair that was placed in the center of the club. I sat in the chair and smiled widely. They both kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I took another sip of Belveder and placed it on the table beside the chair. My friends laughed. Life is too damn good.

"Thank you, ladies. This is for you and you," I replied, pulling out two fifty dollar bills and giving each woman one.

"Thank you, Dr. Langley. We will be right back," Nela replied, blowing kisses to me and walking off, with me looking sideways at them as they walked away. You have to love the Lord for making such beautiful creatures.

I nodded my head as I watched those beautiful asses walk away. "Take your time, ladies...please. Uh, uh, uh. Lord have mercy," was all I could say as my friends and brothers walked up to me, shaking their head in agreement.

"Well, this party is definitely the stuff of legends. It's off the chain. Look at all this scattered ass, in various shapes and shades, I might add. Yall got something here for everyone. You've created a wonderful 'ho-asis' here. I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I love yall, man," I replied, staring at all the lovely pieces of eye candy at the party.

"We know you do, Bas. We aim to please," Jordan replied with a smile.

Parker gestured with his arms to the party. "Do you see this shit?
This is sick. I thought I couldn't top Randall's party, but I am a man with a very vivid imagination. We bought out the club for the night. There are about 75 beautiful women here, with sunshine between their legs and their mouths. You have the best Cuban cigars and more liquor and food than you can stand. It doesn't get any better than this. This is a work of art, a masterpiece, better than any damn Picasso I've ever seen. You better do more than love us, you need to be kissing our feet and giving us your firstborn," Parker replied with a huge grin on his face.

"I am not going to front, yall did yall thing, but I ain't kissing your crusty ass feet, man," I replied.

"This is freakin' paradise," Kyle replied.

"Yeah. A room full of women who can't say no to you. I would call that Paradise, Kyle," Parker replied.

Randall hit me on the back and replied, "Yep, look at all these women, Sebastian. Take a good, long look, because that's all you are going to be doing from now on."

"You are seriously getting married tomorrow, Bas? I've known you since college and you did your thing with the honies. You were kind of a legend, man. Are you really getting hitched?" Raymond asked.

All eyes were on me and I replied (with no hesitation, I might add). "You damn right I'm getting married tomorrow. I love that girl and no amount of barely there booty is going to change that. I have had enough ass to last 5 men. My oats are sown. I'm done with all that stuff, Raymond."

"Yeah, we figured you would say some sissy shit like that, but we still wanted to give you a taste of what you are going to be missing anyway," Parker replied.

"And I can really see that now, thanks big bro," I replied.

"Anytime, Bas. That's what big brothers are for," Parker replied with a smile.

"This 'ho-asis' was all for me? You shouldn't have. I know you already have the women you want picked out," I replied to Parker.

"I wanted you to be happy, but not too happy. You know me like a book. Some of this was for you, but mostly it's for the fellas who have a free dick, mostly myself," Parker replied. I shook my head knowingly.

"I figured as much, Park. But, to be honest, none of these chics can hold a candle to my baby, so I'm not missing much," I replied with a grin.

"Wha-whap," Raymond replied.

"Completely pussy whipped," Jordan replied.

"Look who's talking, J," Randall replied.

"Damn, I almost forgot," Jordan replied.

"Never thought I would see the day that my cous would be getting put on lockdown," Kyle replied.

"Yeah, but if you're gonna be whipped, Kaiya's little sexy ass is the perfect person to do it with. How did you get such a hot little chic, Sebastian?" Parker replied.

"Bro, I'm seriously not cool with you talking about how sexy my woman is, so chill," I replied.

"My bad, just a compliment. Wait a minute, I'm not drunk yet. What the hell have I been smoking lately, there is nothing good about being pussy whipped," Parker replied.

"Yall got jokes tonight. Ha, ha. Say whatever you want, but after seeing all this, I'm going to blow her back out tomorrow night," I replied with no shame and a grin on my face. My friends laughed. I looked over in the corner and saw my father smile at me and lift his drink to me, with 3 women dancing around him.

"Congratulations, kid," he yelled with a smile.

"Thanks, pops," I yelled.

"That's kind of gross. Why does he look like a dirty old man over there?" I asked.

"Because he is a dirty old man, Bas," Randall replied.

"Man, that's what I'm talking about. He looks like a pimp. Go pops, do your thing. I ain't mad at you," Parker yelled, laughing.

"Just wait until the Viagra wears off. Poor chics don't even know," I replied as we all laughed.

"You would think this was his bachelor party," I replied. When I looked up, the fellas were gone. Nela and Mocha were standing in front of me. They started gyrating their hips in front of me. Mocha sat on my lap with a plate of fruit, along with a cigar and smiled. I returned her smile.

"Would you care for a cigar?" Mocha asked. I was beginning to like this.

"Maybe later, thanks," I replied. She placed the cigar on the side table.

"Would you care for some fruit, Dr. Langley?" Mocha asked.

"Yes, I would. Thank you, darlin'" I replied.

"You're welcome," Mocha replied. She dipped a strawberry in whipped cream and fed it to me. Nela danced in front of me to "Rump Shaker", and then she bent over with her luscious behind right in my face. Is there such a thing as too much ass, because Mocha and Nela had enough to feed the needy. Was there such a thing? Nah. This was not fair. I love nice asses, and I think that's why Jordan and Parker did this to me. They found two of the prettiest women, with two of the best asses I have ever seen (besides my baby's) and gave them the duty of attending to my every need for the entire evening. I looked over at Parker and J on one of the couches as a few women danced for them and they smiled at me. I would not touch these women, out of the love and respect I have for my lady. But damn, it was hard not to just reach out and grab a boob or an ass cheek. Life doesn't get any better than this, with half-naked chics dancing and feeding you. I really, really love those guys.

Nela looked at me sexily through her legs. "Do you need anything, Dr. Langley?" she asked. Why did she have to ask such an innocent, loaded question?

"No sweetheart, everything is just fine," I replied, meaning that in more ways than one, looking at her ass sideways. Mocha wiped my mouth with a black linen napkin and fed me another strawberry as Nela did a split on the floor and winked at me. Whoa, wasn't she the flexible one. Then Nela sat on her knees and gyrated all the way back, with her legs wide open and her back flat on the floor, gyrating her hips. I could see the print of her sex smiling up at me through her hot pink bikini bottom. Very nice girls. I looked back over at my friends and they just shook their head with a grin. Take me now, Lord, I thought as I smiled.

Why did Nela do that? Oh-because she was being paid to. And why was Mocha so luscious and cute? Oh-because God made her that way. Lord, have mercy on me. Give me strength. I'm glad the old Sebastian was out of the building. I was so grateful that I was crazy in love with Kaiya because I would really do some damage to these women tonight. Damn. My woman was in a whole lot of trouble tomorrow.

"Do you mind if we ask you a few questions, Dr. Langley?" Mocha asked, putting a shrimp to my mouth. I opened wide and accepted the shrimp.

"Nope, go ahead," I replied as Nela's top came off. Whoa. I sipped my drink.

"What is your field of specialty?" Nela asked, as she shook her breasts in my face. I smiled at her and licked shrimp cocktail sauce from the corner of my mouth.

"Neurosurgery," I replied. I really needed the conversation to distract me from the tits that were in my face.

"Oh, so you are a head doctor," Mocha replied with a grin. I laughed. That was such a dirty line.

"Yeah, I definitely am," I replied.

"What a coincidence. You slice them and I assist. I'm in my last year of nursing school. When I graduate, I'm going to be a surgical nurse," Mocha replied.

"That's cool. They make very nice money. Are you in school, Nela?" I asked.

"Yeah, for accounting," she replied and rolled her hips.

"Good field," I replied.

"So, what's your fiancee's name?" Mocha asked after feeding me more shrimp cocktail.

"Kaiya," I replied with a smile as she and Nela switched places. "Back that Ass up" came on and Mocha began to back her ass up in front of me. Nela sat on my lap and fed me.

"That's a pretty name," Mocha replied moving in a circle.

"Belongs to a beautiful woman," I replied.

"That's so sweet. You must really love your woman," Nela replied, feeding me a grape as Mocha dropped to the floor and back up again.

"I do. Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Kind of, and not to brag, but we are, fine as hell, you can't deny that," Nela replied.

"No doubt. I concur," I replied.

"But, truth be told, we are dancers. We are paid to dance only. Most men think that we are prostitutes. Most men would be grabbing and sucking on us by now. Most men would have tried to screw us by now. You are just letting us do our job and I figured you must love your woman to do that. Very respectful, nice. You haven't treated us like whores, either," Nela replied.

"This is your job. Do your thing, girl. I'm not most men, but I'm not a saint, trust me. You two are fine as hell and it is taking sheer willpower not to touch you two," I replied.

"You most certainly are not most men," Mocha replied.

"Besides, my mother raised me to never touch unless I was invited and my fiancee' told me not to touch any woman but her," I replied.

"You are too much, sexy doc. Fine and cute, too," Nela replied. They were laying on the charm, but I couldn't knock their hustle. It was their job.

"Uh huh, fine, cut and sweet. Yeah, you either love the piss out of your girl or you are gay," Mocha replied, bending with her ass in my face.

"Trust me sweetheart, I'm not gay. You felt that I'm not gay," I replied to Mocha.

"Yeah, you're right. My bad, I'm sorry," Mocha replied.

"No problem, mama," I replied.

"Damn, Kaiya better hold on to you," Nela replied.

"Very lucky girl," Mocha replied.

"That goes both ways, darlin'," I replied with a smile as they continued to "assist" me.

Mocha and Nela were nice girls. They were actually fun to talk to. They had actual brains, which was shocking. I started to think about my baby and I didn't get drunk. I had a very important day tomorrow. I wondered what Kaiya was doing? On second thought, I don't want to think about that because I definitely did not want her to see what I was doing! This party was not a bad idea after all.