Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 11

It was a cold, blistering Saturday and Tavin wanted nothing more than to curl up with a good book and stay inside, but Nicholas surprised Tavin by calling and telling her that he was kidnapping her for the day, to partake in lunch and a movie. They had such a good time that they decided to have dinner and while they were at the restaurant, Tavin's gaze lingered on her good friend.

Nicholas was amazingly hot and gorgeous, but he also had a gorgeous heart to match. He was the sweetest one out of the four guys. It simply amazed Tavin how Cameron and the guys were all mega loaded and super hot, and yet, they did not flaunt what they had and they didn't treat people like they were above them.

She was surprised and happy to accept Nicholas invitation, because she was in a state of missing Cameron. When she told Cameron that she was going to hang out with Nicholas when he called earlier that morning, he seemed relieved that she was going out. That's when she knew she had been set up. She stared at Nicholas for a while. Nicholas didn't present himself as the happy-go-lucky Nicholas that she knew and loved. He looked a bit sad, which was totally out of character for Nicholas. They had been discussing a few things they'd seen on the news while in the midst of their dinner.

"You look so happy, Tav," Nicholas stated with a smile.

"I am. Your boy ain't so bad after all," Tavin stated with a grin.

"So I see," Nicholas replied as they chewed in comfortable silence. Tavin decided to break the silence and aske Nicholas a question.

"Did Cameron put you up to this, Nick?" Tavin asked. Nicholas grinned at her with smiling blue eyes.

"No. I missed my little sis, that's all. I realized I hadn't spent time with you for awhile. Has it been that long since we've hung out--oh, I forgot--someone has been occupying all of your free time," Nicholas pointed out with a grin.

Tavin gave Nicholas a small smile, accompanied by a laugh. "No, we usually have lunch a couple of times a month, but I haven't hung out with you on a Saturday in years, because you always seem to have some woman keeping you busy. Nick, you've never been a good liar. Why don't you admit that Cameron's ass put you up to this?"

Nicholas smiled. "He didn't put me up to it. I told you, I already had planned to hang out with you anway, but...aiight, Cam called me and asked me to take you out today."

"I knew it," Tavin exclaimed.

"But, I told him that I already planned to hang with you today because I hadn't chilled with my little sis for a minute. He's afraid that while he's away, you'll revert back to your old ways and work on Saturday's or something. He said something about he was scared that you would go back to your pre-spinster life," Nicholas stated with a chuckle as he continued to eat. Tavin shook her head.

"That sneaky bastard. I can't believe he did that. I'm not that bad and I'm not a charity case, Nick," Tavin replied.

"Will you calm down, sis? He knows that and so do I. Don't be too hard on him, Tav. He only did it because he cares about you. That dude is crazy about you and I can't blame him. Cameron finally got it right. I was worried for a minute. Tav, can I ask you something and will you honestly answer?" Nicholas asked.

Tavin sipped her drink and continued to eat. "Shoot."

"Is Cameron really making you happy? Is he treating you well? I know Cameron is not a complete shit, but I want to know how he's really treating you, Tav," Nicholas replied honestly.

Tavin smiled widely. "Yes, he's treating me well. He treats me like a princess. He makes me feel wanted and needed. I've never felt needed before and I sure as hell have never felt like anyone wanted me. If you would have asked me a few years ago if I believed that Cameron and I would be together I would have screamed, "Hell No!". I certainly never imagined this in a million years. But, everything happens for a reason. Cameron is the one that really gets me. He deals with my bitchiness and my crap and I don't scare him--well, may be I scare him a little, but that's not the point. He's not intimidated by me and I dig that. When you find someone that you can relate to, who understands when you're not in the mood to be Mary fucking sunshine and they can deal with your shining qualities, as well as your shitty ones, and still want to be with you, then you need to grab hold of them quick and not let go!"

Nicholas smiled at Tavin as he let her words sink in. "Well kid, I'm happy for you and Cam. He's very lucky and he knows it. Make him work for everything, if you know what I mean. Make him sweat a little. Make him earn it, alright?" Nicholas asked as Tavin put on her most innocent face and nodded. Nicholas fell for it hook, line and sinker. It's not like she was ashamed of what she did with Cameron, but she just didn't want Nicholas to know yet.

"Will do," Tavin stated as she dived into her pasta once more.

Nicholas continued to speak. "Just make sure that you never settle for anything less than spectacular, sweetie--passion, romance, honesty, love. You deserve the best, okay? Make sure he gives it to you at all times and if not, just let me know so I can kick his ass," Nicholas replied as they both laughed.

"Yes, sir," Tavin replied. Tavin was concerned about Nicholas and Felicia and after a short silence, she decided to ask another question.

"Nicholas, what's really going on between you and Fee? Have you really been stalking her, because the Nicholas I know wouldn't resort to creepy tactics like that," Tavin said as Nicholas looked at her over the rim of his beer glass. He sipped on his beer and sat the drink down. Tavin finished eating and placed her napkin on top of her now empty plate and stared at Nicholas, as he sighed.

"No...maybe a litte," Nicholas stated. Tavin narrowed her eyes at him.

"Nicky, what's your problem? Why would you do that?" Tavin asked. Nicholas sighed again and looked at Tavin with those beautiful, blue eyes. Tavin was one of the only people he allowed to call him Nicky, and when she did, she was usually happy or angry. One look in her eyes and he knew it was the latter. She looked as if she wanted to slap him silly.

"Because I...shit...I love her, okay. There, I said it to someone. You're the first person I've admitted that to. I love her and I tried to get her to talk to me, but she won't. She said that she has a new man who's good to her and good for her and wants only her. But, what troubled me is that she didn't say anything about being happy or being crazy about him or wanting him like she used to tell me. There's no passion between them, Tav, I know it. The reason that I've been stalking her is to make her see that she's with the wrong guy. I know she's just with this dude to prove a point...to prove that I fucked up and I did...I fucked up. But, so did she, a couple of years ago," Nicholas stated.

"What are you talking about?" Tavin asked, her curiousity picqued.

"A few years ago, before we started this friends with benefits shit, we had been seeing each other, exclusively for a few months. I wanted to try to c...c...commit to her and only her. When I brought it up, she looked at me as if I'd sprouted two heads in front of her and asked me if I was crazy. She told me that she didn't want to be tied down, that it wasn't time for us and that it would only cause more harm than good. I never tried again. So, I was surprised when she brought it up again. I wasn't ready, so I kind of blew her off and in turn, pissed her off," Nicholas stated as Tavin shook her head.

"Lord, have mercy. And I thought Cameron and I were bad. You two are going to make me gray early. Are you serious?" Tavin asked.

"Have I ever lied to you, little sis?" Nicholas asked.

"No," she stated.

"Okay then. Look, Tav, Felicia and I were always on the same page concerning our relationship, which was purely a flirtatious friendship, until a few years ago. After that, we've been boomeranging between being together and having an open relationship. We just can't get it right," Nicholas stated as he finished the rest of his meal, pushing his empty plate to the side.

"Nicky, I know that you've always been a ladies man, but I always knew that there was something special going on between you and Felicia. You two really need to talk," Tavin said as she watched Nicholas groan.

"I've tried talking to her, but she's stubborn, like you and hard-headed. She's sticking to her guns on this. She wants to be with that guy and I can't blame her, really. He's giving her the attention that I really wasn't able to. And no, before you say anything, don't let her know that we've talked about this and don't talk to her on my behalf, either, Tavin. Okay?" Nicholas asked, placing his large hand on top of hers.

Tavin sighed and gripped his hand in hers. "Fine, I won't say anything, but you giving up is not something I'm accustomed to."

Nicholas gave her a sly grin. "Give up? What makes you think I'm giving up?"

Tavin rolled her eyes and sighed once more. "You just said you didn't blame her for wanting someone else and you don't want me to try to get her to talk to you."

"No, I'm not giving up sweetie. I'm just going to let Fee realize that it's me that she wants and I'm going to let her come to that realization on her own. No more stalking, no more calls or gifts and no more dirty poetry. Just some slight suggestion, or a nudge if you will," Nicholas said with a grin as Tavin's eyebrows shot up.

"Slight suggestion?" Tavin inquired.

"Yeah. She'll come to her senses own her own, eventually. I've got it all under control," Nicholas confidently stated.

"If you say so. Well, I'm glad to hear you won't be stalking her anymore, because that was pretty creepy," Tavin stated.

"I didn't really stalk her, like a stalker. I just bugged the shit out of her," Nicholas said.

"Like a stalker," Tavin replied.

Nicholas looked at Tavin and placed his hand over his mouth. "Oh, shit, Tav. I was stalking her."

"Yeah, you were. But, I'm glad you've finally decided to accept your stalker status. Now you can get the help you need," Tavin replied with a smile.

"Chuckle, chuckle," Nicholas stated.

"So, you've been sending Fee dirty poetry, huh? What did...?" Tavin asked before Nicholas interrupted her.

"Don't even think about picking my brain, kid. I'm not telling you jack. Now, what do you want to get for dessert. The triple chocolate cake looks good," Nicholas stated as Tavin laughed as they pondered over the dessert menu.
*********************************************************
"Janae, what are you doing, girl? The movie starts in an hour," Tavin yelled to her 14 year old sister Janae. Janae had been with Tavin since Monday and today was Wednesday. Cameron was still out of town and from the looks of it, he wouldn't be back for Thanksgiving on tomorrow. Tavin watched her little sister, with her below the shoulder length dark brown hair and tall slender frame. The girl was all legs and absolutely beautiful. Tavin was so proud of her sweet, smart happy sister and was so excited to see her, even if it was only for a week.

"I'm done Tavy. I have to look my best. What if I run into someone famous? I can't look like the average girl," Janae implored.

"But you are an average girl, sweetie," Tavin stated to see what kind of reaction she would get from her little sister.

"Oh, no Tavy, I am better than the average. I am incredibly unique," Janae said as Tavin smiled.

"That's my girl. Now, come on, let's go," Tavin stated. Janae looked at her reflection in her compact and ran back to the bathroom.

"Wait, Tavy, I'm coming. I just need another minute," Janae stated as Tavin sighed as she heard the doorbell ring.

"Well, excuse me Ms. Thang and don't you even think about putting on make-up, do you hear me?" Tavin asked.

"Aw man, that's not fair. I'm not a baby. She's tripping," mumbled Janae.

"What did you say?" Tavin asked.

"Nothin'," Janae exclaimed.

"That's what I thought you said," Tavin replied as she walked to the ringing door. Tavin opened the door and saw Cameron smiling at her and looking gorgeous as always. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, a caramel and black striped knit cap, and a long sleeved caramel, v-neck cashmere sweater, baggy blue jeans and Timberland boots. Cameron held a bouquet of pink roses in his hands. Tavin didn't realize how much she missed him until she saw him. She pulled him through the door and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. Tavin squealed with delight.

"Baby, you're back!" Tavin exclaimed excitedly. Cameron was so glad to see how excited she was to see him.

"Hey beautiful," he replied.

"Are those for me?" she whispered as he hugged her back, still holding the roses.

"Yes...wait, let me put these down so I can get a proper hug. Come here, girl," he replied as he placed the roses gently on her kitchen table. Cameron walked back to her and he gathered her closely, inhaling her scent. Tavin stood on tiptoe as she wrapped her arms back around Cameron, rubbing her hand over his closely cut head.

"Umm, baby. You smell so good. Baby, you feel so damn good," Cameron whispered in her ear as he placed a light kiss on her neck.

"So do you," she whispered as he pulled back to look at her. Tavin was dressed in a beautiful scoop neck pink and mauve striped sweater, with scalloped fringes, light blue hip huggers and pink Uggs boots, looking as sexy as she wanted to be. Cameron smiled at her.

"Damn you are a sight for sore eyes. Good Lord, you look good," he replied, staring at her from head to toe. Tavin grinned.

"Thank you. You look aiight," she replied as he laughed. He held her by the waist and his hand caressed her behind.

"I guess I say thank you," Cameron said, looking down into her eyes.

"You're welcome, and thank you for the roses. They're beautiful," she stated.

"I'm glad you like them, lovely," he replied.

"Hey, when did you get back and why didn't you call me?" Tavin asked.

"About 11:00 last night. I went home, took a hot shower, ate and zonked out. I didn't call because I wanted to surprise you. I couldn't wait to see you, sweetheart. Did you miss me, baby?" Cameron asked in that sexy voice of his, caressing her face with his thumb. Tavin blushed.

"Yes, I missed you. I didn't have anyone to debate the news with or point out the stupidities of the government to. Come to think of it, I didn't have anyone to really curse out or call asshole. So I guess I missed you," Tavin stated with a smile.

"Gee, thanks. I must be on crack. I actually missed the bitchiest woman in the Western Hempishere," Cameron replied.

"I told you stay off that shit," Tavin said with a smile.

"Is that really all you missed, because I can tell you with no shame that I missed this pretty little face and those beautiful brown eyes," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her right cheek, "and these sexy lips," as he kissed her left cheek, "and this ass. Girl, I missed this ass," he whispered, as he caressed her behind and swooped down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. Cameron let out a deep moan as he ran his tongue lightly over her bottom lip, sucking on it as Tavin pulled him closer, holding him tight. Cameron's tongue sought hers with urgency as he slowly sucked her tongue, savoring her taste. He couldn't get enough of the taste of her lips. They both moaned and his hands cupped her behind.

"Baby...I...really...missed...you," he whispered betwen kisses, peppering her neck with kisses and soft licks. Tavin moaned and let out that sigh that he loved to hear.

"I really missed you, too, but...," Tavin began and Cameron interupted her by looking into her eyes and smiling.

"Don't say anything wise ass. Just shut up and let me kiss you and feel you up, aiight?" Cameron asked, as his lips descended back to hers. Tavin grinned and leaned up to meet his lips. They shared another passionate, but slow kiss. Cameron's lips slowly moved to her jawline, then to her neck. Tavin sighed.

"I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you," she whispered as Cameron kissed her neck. Tavin sighed again, relishing the feel of his soft lips on her neck. Cameron grinned.

"Just don't be a smart-ass and give me some sugar. You smell so good, lovely," he whispered, licking the spot behind her right ear. Tavin grabbed him tighter and she could feel the grin of his lips on her neck.

"So do you," Tavin moaned. A throat clearing took her out of her passion induced fog. It was Janae grinning from ear to ear.

"Ooh, Tavy! What's going on?" Janae asked. Tavin blushed as she lifted her head. Cameron slowly lifted his head from her neck. Slowly, they untwined their bodies from one another, but Cameron pulled her back to his front, locking his hand around her waist to rest on her flat stomach. Tavin tried to pull away, but Cameron kept her in front of him, his erection thick and strong, rubbing against her behind.

"Stay still, baby. I gotta calm down. You don't want your sister to see this, do you?" Cameron asked leaning down to whisper right near her right ear.

"So, who's this pretty young lady?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron, this is Janae, my sister. Remember, she's staying with me for the week. Janae, this is Cameron Caldwell," Tavin replied. Janae walked over to them and held out her hand. Cameron shook it and smiled. Janae looked Cameron over with her mouth open for a few minutes, then she looked at her sister, grinning.

"He's cute, Tavy," Janae whispered. Tavin rolled her eyes to the heavens as Cameron smiled. He sat on one of Tavin's bar stools and pulled her between her legs. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"He's alright," Tavin stated.

"Hey, the girl's got taste. Thanks Janae, I concur," Cameron grinned.

"Conceited bas...," Tavin said.

"Shh...not in front of the child, Tavin," Cameron admonished as Janae laughed. Tavin couldn't believe it. Janae was falling under the Cameron Caldwell spell.

"If you're worrying about that handshake, don't worry, he's safe. He's had all his shots," Tavin replied as Cameron and Tavin laughed.

"I'm going to remember that, okay," he replied. Janae continued to grin at Cameron, who smiled back at her.

"You are really hot," Janae replied to Cameron. Tavin's mouth made a huge O and Cameron lowered his head, laughing.

"Janae!" Tavin exclaimed.

"What? He is hot," Janae asked.

"Thank you, Janae. Hey, I like you, kid. You're smart and you speak the truth," Cameron stated.

"Don't encourage her, Cameron," Tavin replied.

"Hey, I'm just agreeing with her," Cameron stated as Janae smiled, glancing between Tavin and Cameron. Janae ran her finger along her chin.

"You're welcome, Cameron. So, you're Tavin's boyfriend? This is huge, actually monumental. I've never seen Tavy with a boyfriend before. This is quite an interesting development. Tavy, you're boyfriend is smokin'," Janae stated. Cameron had to laugh. This kid was too much. Cameron bit his lip to stop from laughing anymore.

"Bite your tongue, Janae, before I put a knot in it. We are very good friends, Janae, right Cameron," Tavin asked, nudging him.

"I'm kind of liking the boyfriend label," Cameron said.

"I should have known your ass wouldn't help any. We are very good friends, Janae. Okay?" Tavin stated to her sister, who now was placing her hands on her hips and staring at Tavin.

"Well, I'm "very good friends"," Janae said making the quote signs with her hands as she continued, "with Brandon Stevenson and we've never kissed the way you two were kissing a few minutes ago. Talk about intense," Janae replied as Cameron continued to bite his lip. He really liked this kid. Tavin stepped away from his embrace and walked to stand in front of her little sister.

"First of all, you shouldn't be kissing anyone, especially if you want to live to see 16. Secondly, I'm the oldest and what I say is law. Do you understand?" Tavin asked in that no nonsense tone of voice that made grown men cringe.

"Yes, maam. So, Cameron, are you coming with us?" Janae asked.

"It depends. Where are you going and am I invited?" Cameron asked standing up looking down into Tavin's face with a grin.

"To the movies and you are so invited," Janae said.

"Okay, I'll come. My treat," Cameron replied.

"Cute and he pays? I like you already, Cameron. Good looking out, Tavy," Janae replied as Cameron gave a low chuckle. Tavin nudged him in the side.

"Ow, that hurt," he said, rubbing his side.

"It was supposed to, fool," Tavin said.

"Oh, just so you know, Cameron, I'm really going to grill you when I get the chance, so be prepared. I love my big sister very much. Tavin is beyond fabulous and I can't have her dealing with a knucklehead. Gotta check you out thoroughly. What's your credit score, what does your stock portfolio look like, do you have any illegitimate kids, do you practice safe sex, that kind of thing...and more," Janae emphasized as Tavin shook her head at Janae. Cameron bit his lip and nodded his head in agreement.

"That's understandable, Janae. She is your fabulous big sister, after all," Cameron stated smiling at Tavin who smiled back.

"Aw, man, she's too late, Cam. You're already a big knucklehead," Tavin replied.

"Hardy, har har. What movie are we seeing?" Cameron asked. Janae's eyes lit up.

"X-Men. I love X-Men," Janae stated.

"You are a cool kid. I love X-Men too. I think I've read all their comics," Cameron stated.

"I haven't read the comics, but I've seen the first two movies and Hugh Jackman is so cute," Janae replied.

"I know, right...wait, a minute. He's way too old for you to be discussing his cuteness factor, Doodles," Tavin said to Janae calling her by her nickname as they began to file out of the front door.

"Tavy, he's not that old and besides, age doesn't matter when it comes to cuteness. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are in their 40's and everyone thinks they're hot stuff, which they are. You're the oldest, Tavy. You should know that already," Janae replied as they walked out of the door and to the elevator. Janae's cell phone rang and she chatted excitedly into the phone.

"You think Hugh Jackman is cute?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah. You think Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Beyonce, Janet Jackson and Nia Long are hot. So what? Get over it, there are some guys that are hotter than you Cameron," Tavin replied as they boarded the elevator.

"But I digress. And I think your eyes are going bad. I'm way hotter than Hugh Jackman, Tav," Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

"Only in your best fantasy, Cam," she replied. Janae smiled at her and mouthed "he's really hot," and winked, as she continued to talk on the phone. Tavin rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Man, what am I going to do with her?" Tavin asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Cameron stated.
*********************************************************
They had a good time at the movies, then at Lee's Chinese Restaurant where they had dinner. They decided to eat Chinese because Janae loved Chinese food and it was one of the only things open the evening before Thanksgiving. Janae did ask Cameron a lot of questions and he answered all of them, which he noticed Tavin either blushed or looked out of the window.

When they returned back to Tavin's apartment, Janae yawned and smiled again at Cameron.

"It was nice meeting you, Cameron. You're cool with me and you can hold your own with my tough big sis. I'm glad to see that my sister is not with a punk. He's a real man, Tavy," Janae stated. Tavin rolled her eyes.

"Thanks...I think. Nice meeting you too, Janae," Cameron held out his hand, but Janae hugged him. Cameron hugged her back and smiled.

"I'm going to bed. Love you, Tavy," Janae said, hugging her sister strongly. Tavin hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, too, Doodles," Tavin stated as Janae came out of her embrace.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Janae stated as she walked to the second bedroom.

"Don't worry. I'm not doing anything and you ain't never going to do it, you feel me?" Tavin yelled as Cameron laughed.

"She's something," Cameron replied, walking over to Tavin's huge, comfy couch. He took off his shoes and laid on her sofa, and turned on the TV. Tavin walked over to the sofa, and Cameron grabbed the back of her right knee, smiling at her as he caressed it.

"Yeah, she is. Well, I see you've made yourself comfy," she said, trying not to concentrate on his hand caressing her leg, but he gave her that gorgeous smile of his and she couldn't help it. His caress felt so good.

"Not completely," he replied as he pulled her on top of him on the sofa and kissed her. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist and Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. They kissed each other and after the kiss, Cameron pulled her back against him and pulled one of her couch pillows under his head.

"You have a comfortable couch," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know. I conk out here a lot when I'm working. I forgot to ask you--how was your trip?" Tavin asked.

"I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about you. No work, no accounts, none of that stuff. This is what people do when they have time--say it with me baby, it's called relaxing," Cameron said in a slow voice.

"Shit on you, Cam," she replied as he laughed.

"I really needed to hear you say that. Now, I know I'm home," Cameron replied.

"Whatever," Tavin said.

"Janae is a pretty cool kid, so unlike her sister," Cameron stated.

"Oh, I'm not cool?" Tavin asked.

"Baby, you redo your old tax returns for fun in your spare time," he said.

"I'm just being thorough," Tavin stated.

"No, baby, you're a nerd. But it's okay. Nerd's are sexy," he replied, nipping her neck with his lips. Tavin laughed.

"Yeah, Janae's something else. She's a good kid. She's pretty forward, kind of blunt too," Tavin pointed out.

"Hmm, I wonder where she gets that from," Cameron replied.

"I wouldn't have her any other way. I loved the interrogation, by the way," Tavin stated.

"I know you did. That kid could work for the CIA. But, it was cool. She's a sweetie pie. She's just looking out for her big sister. I dig that. She loves you," Cameron stated as he intertwined their hands and played with her fingers.

"I know. I love her, too," Tavin said. There was a comfortable silence as Cameron rubbed his nose against her neck. Her sweater exposed her neckline and her cleavage and Cameron had to fight the urge to attack her and talk her out of her clothes. Besides, if he tried something with Janae in the next room, Tavin would freak out and send him packing. He decided to test the waters anyway. Cameron slowly began to kiss her neck. Tavin sighed that sigh that he loved to hear.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Cameron whispered, his lips grazing her neck.

"Really? I thought you just missed my fried chicken and garlic mashed potatoes," Tavin said with a grin.

"I did miss that, but, really, I would be in a meeting and instead of concentrating on the topic at hand, I would zone out and think about you...what you were doing, how you look, your scent, who your were telling off. Then, I'd get flashes of you naked and me doing some wild shit to you, making you scream," he whispered as he pulled her sweater off her shoulder, along with her red bra strap. He kissed her shoulder, up to her neck. Tavin shivered, bit her lip and let out a low moan. His lips felt so good.

"Cameron, I...we can't...," she whispered, but Cameron interrupted her as if he was reading her mind.

"Calm your pretty little self down. Nothing is going to happen, but God knows I want it to. I want you so bad baby. Just wait till I get you alone. It's been almost two weeks. Be ready to be on your back for awhile. I'm going to tear your ass up when I get you alone," he whispered and Tavin felt the grin on her lips.

"Looking forward to it," Tavin whispered.

"I just wanted to kiss you a little, touch you...that's all, baby. I love being this close to you," he whispered as he pulled her ear in his mouth slowly, sucking the lobe. Tavin bit her lip and sighed, low and long. Cameron grinned as his lips moved back to her neck.

"About this boyfriend thing," he whispered.

"What about it?" Tavin asked.

"I am your boyfriend, you know. Get used to it," Cameron replied as he pulled one of her hands to her mouth and kissed the tip of her fingers.

"Since when?" Tavin asked.

"Since I told you that I loved you and I basically branded you as mine. Baby, we surpassed friendship a long time ago. I'm crazy about you and you know you feel the same way about me. Tell me you feel the same way," Cameon whispered, dropping soft kisses along her soft, silky neck again. Those soft, talented lips kept kissing her neck and she just gave into the feeling. She couldn't deny it and she told him.

"Yes, Cameron I feel the same way," she replied as Cameron turned her around, looked into her eyes and gave her a slow, sweet kiss. After the kiss was over, she laid her head back on his chest.

"See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Cameron asked.

"Not fair. You use those lips...well...like a weapon," Tavin replied.

"Gotta use what I got...to get what I want. Besides, you can't resist all of this. You heard your sister. I'm hot," Cameron stated.

"You always know how to screw up a mood, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yep," he whispered as he rubbed her back.

"Your heart is beating so fast, Cameron. It's beating just as fast as mine," Tavin whispered, loving the feel of his hands along her back.

"I wonder why," he whispered and Tavin snuggled more into his chest. She had never been this happy. Cameron kissed the top of her head, thinking the same thing.

The next morning, which was Thanksgiving day, Janae stretched and yawned as she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. On the way to the bathroom, Janae spotted Cameron and Tavin asleep on the couch.

"Well, at least I know they didn't do the freaky deaky, because they still have their clothes on," Janae replied as she walked into the bathroom.

Cameron woke up first and smiled. His finger traced a path down her nose and he whispered in her ear, "Happy Thanksgiving, baby." Tavin woke up and grinned from ear to ear. Cameron stretched as he pulled her gently off of him and began to put on his shoes.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Cam. Hey, where are you going?" Tavin asked, rubbing sleep out of her eyes and stretching like a cat. She looked so adorable, he thought. He kissed her forehead and smiled down at her.

"Home, and then back here," he replied as he sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Don't you have to go to your parents house?" Tavin asked.

"No, I want to be with you, so I'm going to go home, take a shower, change and I'll be back with breakfast. Okay?" Cameron asked as Tavin nodded in agreement. He kissed her on the forehead and stood up, pulling her with him.

"I'll be back in an hour," he replied, tapping her on her behind and walking to her door. As he walked through, he puckered his lips at her and winked, closing and locking the door behind him. Tavin scratched her head and smiled as she hugged herself.

"I knew he was your boyfriend," Janae replied as she walked out of the bathroom.

Tavin smiled and walked to the bathroom. "Yeah, I guess he is."