Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 16 

"Happy New Years!! Woo-hoo," hollered a tipsy Liza as Tavin and Cameron approached the alcove that held three tables seated with their friends. Hello's and Happy New Year were passed around to everyone. Nicholas was there with a leggy brunette that the couple had never seen before. Tavin glanced up at Cameron and he shrugged his shoulders, because he had no idea who the woman was. Felicia was sitting on Marcus' lap, ignoring Nicholas and his date, or at least giving the appearance of ignoring them. The tension at the three tables could be cut with a knife. Cameron and Tavin looked at Trey, Nichelle, Donovan and Liza who all gave them weird looks in return.

Cameron stood directly behind Tavin and helped her take off her coat, glancing at the denim sleeveless catsuit that she was wearing with a pair of sexy heels. Cameron stared at her body and leaned his head down so that he could whisper in her ear.

"Damn baby, you look good...and I mean extremely good. You sure you don't want to go back home and continue to bring in the New Year alone? Think about it, lovely. Just you and me...alone...in front of the fireplace, with me getting you out of that outfit, making love to you the way you like me too. Doesn't that sound good, baby, because it sounds great to me," Cameron asked as his tongue ran lightly across her right ear, then slowly licking her spot. Tavin sighed as she leaned her head back and to the side as she gave Cameron a peck on the lips.

"As good as your tongue feels and as good as that sounds, I want to stay and have a little fun. You already tried to talk me out of my clothes as I was getting dressed and it didn't work. I thought you wanted to be here, Cameron," Tavin inquired as Cameron sat down and pulled her into his lap. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You really don't have a clue. You look so sexy tonight, lovely. You really don't know what you're doing to me in this outfit. I know you feel what you're doing to me. This damn outfit is hugging every curve on your body, " Cameron replied in a low voice as his hand caressed her thigh.

"Is that a problem? You told me you wanted me to look sexy. Either you want me sexy or not? Make up your mind," Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her neck.

"Stop trying to pick a fight because you and that sassy little mouth are only turning me on more, along with this zipper...damn this zipper. Come on sexy, let me at that zipper," Cameron whispered sexily.

"Nope," Tavin replied as she watched Felicia, Liza and Nichelle stood up as a great dance song filtered through the air in the club. Donovan and Marcus went to the bar.

"Stop trying to get your groove on in front of us, Cam. That's just rude...and nasty," Nichelle replied.

"Nobody tells you anything when you and Donovan dry hump all over each other. Leave us alone," Cameron stated as Nichelle pulled Tavin out of his lap. Cameron's eyes fell on her ass.

"Nope. Come on Tav, let's go dance," Nichelle replied. Tavin looked from her man, who looked as fine as he wanted to be in that grey jacket with a black shirt and black, baggy jeans, to her friends, then back at Cameron again. Cameron kissed his lips at her.

"Stop drooling over Tav's ass, Cameron. You can do that later. That's my song. Come on chicas. I didn't come here to sit all night. Let's go shake our asses. We will be right over there. You guys can come and join us anytime," Felicia replied as Marcus smiled at her from the bar and Nicholas gave her a strange look. Felicia rolled her eyes and Cameron looked up and into Tavin's eyes. She grinned as he pulled her by the hand so that she was standing between his legs.

"Sorry baby, but I want to shake my booty," Tavin replied. Cameron gave her that sexy grin that made her heart melt.

"I want you to shake it, too...for me. You sure you don't want to leave?" Cameron suggested as he gazed into her eyes and kissed her hand lightly.

"Not gonna work, Cam. Later," Tavin replied as she turned to walk away. Cameron slapped her on her rear end and Tavin narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't hurt nobody with that sexy thing," Cameron replied with a wink as he referred to her behind. Tavin laughed and walked toward the dance floor.

"Man, why did she want to come out tonight?" Cameron asked, watching Tavin dance.

"Because it's New Years Eve, you dick. The biggest party night of the year," Nicholas replied as they laughed.

"Yeah, you were all hype about going out for New Years when I talked to you yesterday. What happened?" Trey asked.

"I didn't expect to see her dressed like that when she opened the door. Shit, look at her," Cameron stated as he stared at Tavin on the dance floor.

"I am looking and so are most of the men in here. Yeah, Tavin's brickhouse," Trey replied.

"I know. I mean, that body...those hips, that ass and that fucking zipper is driving me crazy. All I want to do is strip her out of that outfit. I'm hard as nails right now," Cameron stated as they all laughed.

"Speaking of fine, Marley is nice man. Where did you meet her?" Trey asked Nicholas about the leggy brunette.

"At a bookstore a few weeks ago. She's cool," Nicholas stated as he looked at Marley. Nicholas' eyes left Marley as his eyes went to Felicia who was shaking everything she had on the dance floor. Cameron and Trey looked at each other, then back to the dance floor.

"You guys were right about one thing. That Marcus dude, is nice. Too bad the cat is boring as shit. It won't last, mark my words. I'm going to dance," Nicholas stated as he took a swig of his drink and went to the dance floor.

"What was that?" Cameron asked as he saw a few guys dance with Tavin and the girls. Tavin's eyes connected with his over her shoulder as she rolled her hips at him and smiled. He held his drink up to her, puckered his lips at her and smiled back.

"No idea. Cam, can I tell you something?" Trey asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," Cameron stated.

"Don't say anything to big mouth ass Donovan either," Trey replied.

"Alright. What's going on, T?" Cameron asked staring at his friend.

Trey grinned. "I called Nyla and we went out a few nights ago. You were right, man, she's still beautiful. We talked, I mean, really talked about everything that went down. We never did that before. So, we decided to do the friends thing for a minute and see where it takes us," Trey replied, his hazel eyes dancing as he grinned. Cameron smiled at Trey. He was happy for Trey because he had never seen Trey happier than when he was with Nyla Lawson.

"That's good to hear, T. Why didn't she come with you tonight?" Cameron asked.

"She's out of town with her family. I'll call her at midnight," Trey replied with a smile as a tipsy Tavin sauntered over to the table and pulled Cameron up.

"Hey baby! Dance with me!" Tavin exclaimed as she pulled Cameron up by the hand. Cameron stared at her from the back the entire trek to the dance floor. They began to dance. Someone was watching them dance and they didn't know it.

"Shaking your moneymaker, huh, Tav?" Cameron asked with a grin.

"Yep and you're staring at my ass," Tavin stated as she danced with her back to him. Cameron's hands were on her waist and he was dancing closely to her.

"You damn right I'm staring at it. It's a beautiful thing. Baby, are you drunk? You're acting a little loose," Cameron whispered as his lips nipped at her neck as his hands moved slowly over her hips. Tavin smiled.

"I ain't that damn loose and I'm not drunk. I just feel good. I know where I am and I know your hands are trying to get to my ass," Tavin replied as he chuckled lowly.

"Damn, you really ain't drunk," Cameron replied.

"I told you," she said as she turned to face him. His hands slowly gravitated below her waist.

"Well, as long as you keep moving like that, you can have all my money," Cameron whispered, slowly licking his lips.

Tavin moved closer to him. "Well, I don't want your money. I want you, just you," Tavin replied smiling at him and looking up into those beautiful eyes of his.

"That's not a problem because you already got me...all of me," he whispered as they danced to a few more songs and the countdown began. As they yelled Happy New Year, Cameron pulled her to him by the waist, staring into her eyes.

"Happy New Year, Tavin. I love you," he whispered.

"Happy New Year, Cam. I love you, too," Tavin replied back as she met Cameron's lips with hers in a slow, passionate kiss. They forgot everyone and everything in that club. Cameron's hands were all over her as they danced into the New Year. They danced through a couple of uptempo numbers, until the DJ slowed it down. Tavin's arms went around his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. Cameron looked down into her eyes.

"Did I tell you that you really look good tonight?" Cameron stated as Tavin smiled.

"Yep, you told me about three million times. Thanks for being my personal ego booster, Cam," she replied.

"Always here at your service. Did I tell you that I'm also horny as hell?" Cameron stated matter of factly.

"No, you didn't say anything, but I definitely know that, for some reason," Tavin answered back.

"Tav, you don't get it. You feel so good and you smell delicious and that fucking zipper, girl...I'm dying. My patience is really running thin. I want you so bad, baby. Can we leave now?" Cameron asked, kissing her on the cheek and the neck. Tavin smiled seductively at him.

"Nope. I want to dance a little more," Tavin replied.

"This ain't flying. We gotta compromise. I say, we leave in 15 minutes," Cameron replied. Tavin shook her head no.

"45 minutes?" Cameron asked. Tavin looked at him and shook her head no once more.

"An hour and that's as high as I go," Cameron stated as Tavin smiled.

"I guess I should have all my ass shaking out of my system in an hour," Tavin said.

Cameron gave her a dirty grin. "Please don't do that. I want you to shake your ass for me...at home...in private."

"I guess I could hold some of it in," Tavin stated.

"You do that. I'm going to go and sit down and time your ass. In an hour, we are out of here, do you understand?" Cameron asked. Tavin laughed.

"Yes, Master," she replied in an "I Dream of Jeannie" voice. Tavin went back to her spot on the dance floor. Cameron sat down with Nicholas and Donovan. Felicia and Marcus had left, as well as Trey. Nicholas glanced out at the dance floor and his eyes blinked. He wanted to make sure that his eyes were not deceiving him. Jared Dulet was dancing with Tavin and the look in his eye...that dude was up to no good. Cameron and Donovan were laughing at something else when Nicholas hit Cameron.

"Dude, look up," Nicholas replied as his eyes followed Cameron's gaze. Donovan followed their gaze as well and then he looked over at his friend, who's jaw was clenched and his fist was closed tightly.

"I forgot that bastard was back in town and look at him, with his sheisty ass. This ain't good," Donovan stated.

"That son of a bitch," Cameron said lowly as he stood up and walked to the dance floor with Nicholas and Donovan on his heels.
*****************************************************************

Cameron couldn't believe his eyes. Jared Dulet was dancing behind Tavin and she didn't seem to notice. Cameron walked calmly to the dance floor with Nicholas and Donovan on his heels.

Cameron walked up to them and Tavin smiled and danced over to Cameron.

"Hey baby," Tavin replied with a smile.

Cameron looked at her with a slight smile and said,"Hey. You really should pay more attention to who you are dancing with, lovely. Dulet, what a surprise." Tavin looked and noticed it was that guy from Cameron's office Christmas party that he didn't like.

Jared smiled slowly at Cameron. "I'm sure, Caldwell. Tarrington and Whitmore. Still close I see. Happy New Year," Jared replied smiling.

"Are you for real?" Donovan asked.

"Just trying to be courteous. Come on, let's wipe the slate clean, huh? Let bygones be bygones," Jared replied as he looked at the three friends. They all looked at each other and laughed. Cameron pulled Tavin slowly behind him and smiled at Jared Dulet.

"Right. You know Dulet, here's a thought...why don't you get your own woman, Dulet? Oh, I forgot...you always had a problem with that," Cameron replied as Tavin looked from Cameron to Jared. Jared continued to smile.

"Why get my own when I can have whoever I want? I don't have a problem with getting any woman I want, no matter how taken she seems...you already know that, Caldwell," Jared replied.

Cameron continued to smile calmly at Jared. "All too well. You're not slick, Dulet. There are tons of women in here and you zero in on Tavin. Isn't that a coincidence?" Cameron replied as Tavin looked at him. Cameron looked calm, but she knew at any moment he could explode.

"I was dancing and I saw a group of hot women, so I danced behind one. It's pretty dark in here, so you can't really see. I just danced with her, man. What's the problem?" Jared asked in a voice that made Cameron even angrier. Cameron walked directly into Jared's face and Tavin grabbed his hand. Nicholas pulled Tavin away from Cameron and he shook his head no at her., because interfering at that time would not be good. He kept Tavin close by his side as Cameron approached Jared.

"You're my problem. If you value your health, you will stay the hell away from my lady. Is that clear?" Cameron asked, narrowing his green eyes at Jared. Jared grinned.

"It's your fault, Caldwell. I mean, you let a woman that looks like that dance alone and you don't expect people to dance with her? She's not a possession, Caldwell. She's a woman and she's a very attractive woman at that. You shouldn't be so insecure, Caldwell. If she's yours, why are you worrying about her dancing with me?" Jared asked.

"It's not her I'm concerned about. Look, just take heed to what I said. Stay away from her," Cameron replied.

"This is a little infantile, don't you think. I mean, she's a grown woman. No harm was done. Just a little friendly dancing. Do you go ape shit every time a man dances with your woman?" Jared asked as his friend Michael appeared at his side. Both men were staring each other down.

"No...but then again, you're not a man. Let's not forget, Dulet. I know your sorry ass for the real shithead that you are. I know what you are all about. The next time I see you pressing up on her, let's just say that I'm going to be in jail and you're going to be in the hospital...maybe the morgue. And your rich pops wouldn't be able to fix that...he can't bring you from the dead. Come on Tavin, let's go," Cameron replied holding her coat. He pulled Tavin away by the elbow as Nicholas and Donovan glared angrily at Jared Dulet. Nicholas grabbed Marley and Nichelle was pulled away by Donovan as Jared laughed.

"Woo, the hot girls travel in packs," Michael replied referring to Tavin, Nichelle and Marley.

"Yeah, they usually do," Jared replied with a grin.

"So that's the Tavin Wilson that I've been hearing so much about?" Michael inquired.

"Yes, that's her in all of her loveliness. Did you see the body on that woman? The curves just don't stop," Jared replied.

"I also saw the way her boyfriend looked at you as if he wanted to rip your head off and pull out your insides. What was up with that?" Michael asked.

"Oh, the caveman with the nice threads? That's Caldwell. I went to school with him and the "Duh" posse. Seems one was missing. Sometimes, we shared things, if you know what I mean," Jared replied with a smile.

"Yes, I know what you mean. Well, I wonder what's going to happen when he finds out that his woman's firm has just been hired as Dulet Inc's Eastern Division's new accountanting firm, specifically her," Michael replied.

"Yeah, he's going to shit bricks. He may dump her. Goody for me," Jared replied with a grin.

"I'll admit that she's very attractive, but why are you doing this?" Michael asked.

Jared looked at him increduously. "Did you see the ass on that woman? I want some of that, that's why".

"No, I mean, why go through all this trouble? You usually take what you want. Take her," Michael replied as he elbowed Jared.

Jared smiled at him. "She's different. I can't do that just yet."

"Jared, come on. This is nuts. You date supermodels, actresses and heiresses. She's cute and very sexy, but what's so special about her?" Michael asked.

"She's a challenge. I haven't had that in a while. I've got to have that. The fact that she's seeing that bonehead Caldwell is an added bonus. I hate that guy. I hate all of them actually. I always have. It's time for a little payback. I'm going to take her from him, fuck her and rub it in his face. Then, I'll drop her when I've had enough of her. You wanted to know, so now you know," Jared replied as Michael shook his head at his friend. When Jared plotted, the outcome was never pretty.
*********************************************************

Tavin walked into Cameron's penthouse and went straight to the bedroom. She was silent the entire ride there and when Tavin was silent, that was not good. Tavin took off her boots, placed them in the closet and placed the bunny slippers that she kept in Cameron's closet on her feet. Cameron pulled off his shoes in silence and threw his jacket on the leather recliner in his bedroom. Tavin walked to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of water. Cameron followed her into the kitchen a few minutes later and sat down on a stool. Tavin leaned against the opposite counter, glaring at him through narrowed eyes as she sipped water from the plastic bottle. He knew it was coming. He was just waiting for it to come.

"What the hell was that all about?" Tavin asked.

"I told you, the dude was bad news. Just believe what I say Tav and leave it at that. Trust me," Cameron stated as Tavin continued to glare at him.

"I trust you, Cameron, but you were acting like the guy's a terrorist or something," Tavin stated.

"Terrorists at least believe in their cause. He's just an asshole," Cameron replied. Tavin sighed.

"It takes one to know one and tonight, you acted like a huge asshole. I don't like you behaving as if you own me, Cameron. That shit was not cool. Listen, Cameron, you are hot...extremely fine," Tavin replied as Cameron smiled.

"You really think I'm hot, huh?" Cameron asked.

"No, you are not smiling right now! This ain't a smiling moment, Cameron. It's also not the time to get me to stroke your ego. I'm trying to make a point. Women stare you down all the time, licking their lips and wagging them as you walk by. You don't see me telling them, "Bitch, I'll cut you if you keep looking at him like that," Tavin said.

Cameron looked at her with a grin. "You would cut someone over me? That's a little extreme, baby. I would rather you and the broad just fight over me in thong bikini's. That would work a lot better, don't you think?"

Tavin placed her hands on her hips and glared menacingly at Cameron. "This is not the time for your menage a trois fantasies, Cam. I'm serious. What the hell happened tonight, Cameron?" Tavin asked angrily.

"I don't know, lovely. You know me...I'm jealous, but I'm not that jealous. You know I don't usually act this way. I saw him dancing with you and I just saw red," Cameron stated. Tavin stared into his face and began to speak.

"Just so we are on the same page, I was dancing in a circle with my friends. A guy danced behind me. I didn't see his face. I didn't know it was him until you walked over," Tavin replied honestly to something Cameron was already aware of.

"I know Tav, it's just...Jared Dulet ain't shit, baby. He's really a piece of shit," Cameron replied.

"What's so bad about Jared Dulet? He seems like he's full of himself because he's attractive and has money, the usual rich prick, but I could give a damn. I'm with you, Cameron. I love you. I danced with other guys and you didn't seem to have a problem with it. Why do you have such a problem with Jared Dulet?" Tavin asked as she walked towards him. Cameron pulled her between his legs, wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her hips.

"Are you serious? I didn't want you dancing with anyone, but I realize at a club, sometimes that can't be helped. Trust me, my eyes were on those other cats, but Jared Dulet just can't be trusted. I know you were just dancing, but I know that dude and he was plotting. I saw the way he looked at you," Cameron stated as Tavin smiled. Her fingers were on the collar of his t-shirt.

"I did look good, Cameron," she replied as Cameron chuckled.

"Yeah, you did, but it's the way he looked at you. I've seen him look like that before and it's never good. He's trouble, baby. He wanted you, not that I blame him, but he looked like he was up to something. He always is," Cameron stated in a cool tone.

"What did he do that was so bad?" Tavin asked.

"Let's just say that he has a bad track record with a few women that I know and leave it at that, please baby? Just trust me, okay?" Cameron asked, not wanting to talk about it. Tavin decided not to press him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine. So, the general consensus is he's a dickhead and not to be trusted. Got it. I have plenty of experience with guys like him. Besides, I probably won't even see him again, so relax. New York is a huge city," Tavin whispered as she kissed him on his cheek, then she gave him a soft peck on his lips. Cameron shook his head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I didn't mean to get all, "Me Tarzan, you Jane," on you. That's not my style," Cameron replied, pulling the zipper on her outfit slowly up and down.

"I know, but I have got to admit, it turned me on," Tavin replied with a blush. Cameron smiled.

"Ah, hah, so you liked that, huh...I knew it. Well, I liked you...correction...I loved you in this outfit. Fits like a second skin," Cameron whispered, still playing with her zipper. Tavin smiled and took a step back. Cameron stood up and pulled her back to him. He pulled her chin up with the tip of his index finger and stared into her eyes.

"Tavin, seriously. I'm sorry if I ruined your New Years with my shit. The thought of someone, anyone trying to hurt you or do something to you, freaks me out...do you understand? You are the most important thing in my life, Tavin. I love you and I want to protect you, that's all...even if I do get a little Prehistoric on you from time to time, I do mean well. Do you forgive me?" Cameron asked, with the cutest pout Tavin had ever seen. She smiled at him and tiptoed to kiss his lips.

"Well, I guess after saying something like that there's only one thing left to do," Tavin stated as she stepped away, walking back into the back wall of Cameron's kitchen.

"What?" Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

"Men are so clueless sometimes and I'm the tipsy one here. My zipper's stuck, baby. Do you think you can help me get it loose?" Tavin asked, biting her bottom lip. Cameron walked slowly over to her with a huge grin on his face.

"Hell yeah, I can get it loose. You know I've been wanting too...," Cameron began as Tavin interrupted him.

"Get your hands on this zipper all night. I know, baby, I know," Tavin whispered as Cameron put his fingers on the catsuit's zipper and slowly slid it down, revealing the lacy cotton candy pink bra and lace thong that Tavin was wearing. Cameron licked his lips as he stared down into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"You're just like a banana, lovely...you have to peel away the outside to get to the soft, sweet inside. You're beautiful, Tavin," he whispered as he continued to stare at her, his fingers tracing the path of the zipper along her exposed skin.

"Thank you, but you're not finished yet, are you?" Tavin asked as Cameron gave her a knee shaking, sexy grin. He pulled the outfit slowly down her body and fell to his knees. He slowly pulled the outfit off of her legs and threw it in the living room. He kissed her calves, her thighs, her stomach and lingered at her belly button, licking it softly. Tavin's ran her hands over his closely cropped head. He stood up and kissed her softly on the lips. After he kissed her, he threw his t-shirt off, picked her up and carried her to his bedroom.

"No, I'm not finished..not at all. I'm just getting started, sweetheart. It's going to take me awhile to do what I want to do to you. You don't have any plans for the next couple of hours, do you?" Cameron asked as he placed a half-naked Tavin in the middle of his bed. He then began to crawl to where she was.

"Depends on what you are offering," Tavin whispered as Cameron leaned over and kissed her on the neck.

"The very sexy you," he whispered as his lips went to her collarbone, "and the very horny me, naked in this bed," he whispered, as his tongue licked the sensitive skin underneath her jaw. He continued to whisper as Tavin held his head to her neck, arching her back to allow him more access. Cameron somehow took off the rest of his clothes in record time.

"That's it?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm offering wild loving in various positions...on the floor...in the shower...on the kitchen table...with multiple orgasms and a lot of moaning and licking and sucking and just some downright freaky shit...," he whispered as he pulled her right bra strap down, kissing her shoulder as Tavin interrupted him. His lips felt so good on her and she felt his thumbs hook into her thongs, pulling them down.

"How freaky?" Tavin asked as he looked up at her, throwing her thong on the floor. He kissed her lips and pulled her tongue gently into his mouth, sucking it. Tavin moaned and he stopped pulling on her tongue long enough to give her a lustful gaze.

"So freaky that you won't be able to think about it after I'm done without shivering. Do you have time for what I'm offering?" Cameron asked with a sneaky grin as the licked a very intrigued Tavin's ear. Tavin moaned.

"I definitely have time for that. I'm turning into a freak, you know that," Tavin whispered as Cameron pulled her under him. He chucked.

"Yeah...but you're my freak, lovely," Cameron whispered as he sucked on her neck.

"That I am, baby. That I am," Tavin whispered as they began to get on with their plans.