Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 19

Two and a half weeks had passed and Dulet had already came between them. He needed to speak to her. He missed her and not being able to see her or hear her voice was driving him insane. Tavin wouldn’t return his calls or take his gifts. She wouldn’t let him in when he went to her apartment, she wouldn’t see him at her job. He was sorry for the way he said the things he said, but not for what he said. He really didn’t want to give in, but he craved her scent, her lips….he craved her. He had been busy looking for property for his restaurant and he found the perfect place and all he could think about was Tavin being there with him.

Cameron walked into his childhood home and went into the kitchen, sighing as he checked his voicemail. No messages from her. Damn, why does she have to be so stubborn, Cameron asked himself. Cameron sat down on a bar stool and smiled when he saw Ms. Sway’s chocolate chip cookies piled high on a platter. Cameron took a few and went to the refrigerator to get some milk.

Taylor and Logan came through the back door laughing, dressed in business suits. They smiled at their brother who looked like his dog had gotten shot.

“Well, well, well if it isn’t the unemployed bum in the family. Look at him…raiding the refrigerator already. That’s’ a shame, Cam. So, are you going to apply for unemployment now or what, because you sure do look like you could get it,” Taylor stated with a grin jumping in front of the refrigerator and grabbing three containers.

“Bite the big one, Taylor,” Cameron replied as Logan laughed heartily. Cameron sat down on one of the four barstools that lined the marble countertop.

“What’s up, Cameron?” Logan asked.

“Hey. Um, nothin’much. Is Mom here?” Cameron asked.

“She was still in a meeting when we left and negotiations were still underway. It’s going to take awhile. We decided to come and get some of that lasagna that Ms. Sway cooked,” Logan stated.

“Yeah, I packed some for the road,” Cameron replied with a distant look on his face as he bit into another cookie.

“What’s wrong kid?” Logan asked as he sat next to Cameron who was eating cookies like there was no tomorrow.

“I just need to talk to her, that’s all,” Cameron replied.

“So, did you want me to go over that contract again?” Logan asked.

“Yeah, and thanks, Logan. I’ll pick it up in a few days,” Cameron replied eating more cookies.

“Keep that up and your ass is going to look like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor…not the cool, skinny Eddie, but the big, fat ass, Eddie.
Taylor asked, then he grinned as he pushed the platter directly in front of Cameron.

“What the hell am I saying? Eat up, big bro. Then I could really get at Tavin,” Taylor replied sitting on the other side with a grin. Cameron gave him a look that could kill.

“Don’t play, Taylor. For real,” Camron stated as Taylor continued to grin.

“So, how is Tavin…with her fine ass?” Taylor asked. Cameron jumped up and grabbed Taylor by his collar.

“I told you, you little shit stain to stop messing with me. I’m not in the mood,” Cameron stated as he flung Taylor on the counter.

“Fuck, Cameron, this is Armani,” Taylor asked as he stood up. Cameron grabbed leather jacket and his hat and walked out the door without saying a word.

“I guess somebody’s not getting any,” Taylor replied as he began to fix a plate.

“Taylor, there’s no reason to tell me that. I know you ain’t getting’ any,” Logan replied with a grin, his mind on his little brother.

“Up yours, Logan,” Taylor replied as they both pondered about Cameron.
******************************************************
As Cameron drove the next day, he thought about Valentine’s Day which was coming up soon. He wanted it to be special, but if his girl didn’t want to talk to him, how could he make it special? He needed some direction, some advice, so he decided to go and see Trey since he hadn’t talked to him in awhile. Cameron stood outside of Trey's house and rang Trey’s doorbell repeatedly.

“Trey, open up dog, it’s me Cam. I’m trippin’, bro. Tav won’t talk to me and I’m…,” he replied as his eyes met with the big brown eyes of a pretty woman dressed in one of Trey’s oversized t-shirts.

Cameron smiled widely at the woman. “Hey, Nelee.” He referred to Nyla with her nickname.

“Hey Cam. Come in and give me a hug,” Nyla Lawson stated with a huge grin. Cameron stood at the door’s threshold.

“Which one do I do first? Come in or hug you?” Cameron asked as he continued to smile at Nyla.

“Boy, I see much hasn’t changed. You are always clowning. Come in first, then give me a hug,” Nyla replied with a chuckle. Cameron walked through the door, closed it and gave Nyla a big hug. She returned his hug as Trey walked in with a grin, dressed in basketball shorts, pulling a grey t-shirt over his close cut black head.

“Yo, Cam, stop holding my woman so close,” said Trey as Cameron hugged Nyla. Cameron hugged her tighter as Nyla laughed. Trey pulled Nyla out of Cameron’s embrace and against him, pulling his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder. Cameron smiled at the sight, because it looked just like the old days.

“Aiight, man, don’t trip. I still don’t understand how you chose Trey over me. Come on, I’m better looking than he is,” Cameron stated.

Trey grinned. “Could never be, man, especially today. You look like shit.”

Nyla really looked at Cameron, who she had never known to look bad. When they were in high school, girls said he could he could wear a dirty t-shirt and holy jeans and still be fine. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case today as Nyla took in his unshaven face and his wrinkled jogging suit.

“Cam, you’re not looking your usual gorgeous self. What’s going on?” Nyla asked in a voice full of concern. She had always been cool with Nicholas and Donovan, but Cameron held a special place in her heart. He was the reason she and Trey began to date in the first place and when she needed a friend, Cameron was there, not judging her at a time when everyone was judging her, including Trey. He would always be dear to her because of that.

Cameron walked over to Trey’s dark brown leather sofa and plopped down. “I need to talk, that’s all.”

“Oh, well, I’ll leave you two alone,” Nyla replied walking away. Cameron began to speak.

“Nelee, why don’t you stay? You may find this interesting anyway. I mean, you two are the king and queen of drama filled relationships,” Cameron replied. Nyla laughed as Trey nodded in agreement, pulling her to sit on his lap.

“True that, but that was back in the day, right baby?” Trey asked smiling at Nyla. Cameron pulled his hat lower on his head.

Nyla grinned. “That’s right, sweetie.” Nyla kissed him on the cheek.

“Give me a break,” Cameron muttered loud enough for them to hear. They began to kiss and touch each other until Cameron made a horrible hacking sound.

“Uhh, I think I’m going to hurl. You sure you don’t want me to go because it looks like you two need some alone time,” Cameron stated as Nyla and Trey laughed.

“Don’t hate, man,” Trey stated.

“No, we’re fine, Cam. You sure you want me to stay?” Nyla asked.

“Yeah, it’s cool. Maybe you could shed some light on my despair,” Cameron replied with a small smile.

“Come on drama queen. Holler at your boy. What’s goin’ on?” Trey asked as Cameron relayed the details of he and Tavin’s argument. When he mentioned Jared Dulet’s name, Trey felt Nyla tense up and she sat straight up. Trey ran his hand over her back comfortingly and held one of her hands until she began to relax again. Cameron finished telling them his dilemma and Trey was the first to speak.

“So you’re telling me that Tavin’s working for Dulet…closely working with Dulet?” Trey inquired.

“Yeah, unfortunately,” Cameron stated.

“Look, I know Tav. She’s not an idiot. But I understand why you went off the way that you did. Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t we go over to Dulet Inc., and kick his ass? I would love to do that again,” Trey replied looking up at Nyla.

“That’s definitely been number one on my to do list, but it would only give that prick ammo. I just want my girl back. I miss her,” Cameron stated with a loud sigh. Nyla bit down on her bottom lip and spoke.

“Cam, I could talk to her for you. Tell her what went down between me and Dulet,” Nyla replied. Cameron looked over at her and gave a small smile.

“Still sweet, huh, Nelee? Thank you, but I don’t want you to have to bring that crap up over again. You went through enough as it is. This is my problem. I’ll deal with it,” Cameron stated.

Nyla shook her head no. “No, Cameron, it’s okay now. I can talk about it. Let me help you. You helped me, remember?”

Cameron smiled at Nyla once more and sat up. He stood, straightened his body, then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

“It’s on you, Nelee. Like I said, I don’t want you to rehash that. Look, I have to go. I’ll let myself out. It’s good to see you with T again. Enjoy your day. See ya and thanks again you guys,” Cameron replied with a sad smile as he walked to the door and let himself out. He walked to the elevator and let out a big sigh.

“That was so sweet, the way he talked about how he missed her. Poor Cam,” Nyla stated.

“Yeah, he’s got it bad,” Trey stated.

“I hate to see him so miserable, Trey. He really loves her, huh?” Nyla asked.

“Yeah, he does. I’ve never seen him so low. I’ve especially never seen him like this over a female. The boy is crazy about that girl. Uh oh, I know that look. Lil’ mama, what are you thinking? You’re planning something. Whateva’ it is, I don’t want any part of it,” Trey replied as Nyla grinned.

“What’s her address?” Nyla asked.

“Who?” Trey asked.

“Tavin. I’m going to give her the 411 on the scumbucket,” Nyla replied still grinning.

“I don’t know, lil mama, I mean, Tavin is kind of tough. I don’t know if you want to go there with her,” Trey stated as Nyla rolled her eyes at him.

“I’m going to talk to her and get this settled for my friend. That’s the least I could do after all he did for me. Now give me that address. I’m a woman on a mission,” Nyla stated as Trey shook his head.

*********************************************************

As Tavin was having her scheduled appointment with Jared Dulet the next day, her mind drifting to Cameron. Cameron had called while she was working and she told Shannon to let him know that she was unavailable. Jared heard the tone in which Tavin spoke to her assistant, and it sounded like trouble in paradise. Jared decided to push her buttons.

“So, I guess the honeymoon’s over right?” Jared asked.

Tavin looked up from the report she was reviewing and eyed
Jared.

“Pardon me?” Tavin asked.

“I said the honeymoon’s over between you and Caldwell. Such a shame,” Jared replied with a smile.

Tavin stared at him and stated, “Like I said before, my personal life is none of your concern.”

Jared gave a knowing grin. “Is this because you’re working on my account?”

“As I stated before, my personal life is of no concern to you,” Tavin replied.

Jared loved it. He was causing friction and hadn’t done anything…yet. “Ah hah, so that’s it. He’s jealous of you working closely with me. It’s a pity when a man doesn’t trust his woman.”

“Mr. Dulet…,” Tavin began.

“Jared, please,” Jared replied taking a glance at Tavin’s lovely legs in encased in a black fitted skirt, with a butter yellow v-neck blouse and black fitted jacket. She looked scrumptious he thought as he smiled at her.

“Mr. Dulet…I would really appreciate it if you would focus on the task at hand and keep your comments concerning my relationship to yourself,” Tavin replied as she looked back at the report.

“You’re too gorgeous to be settling for someone like Caldwell anyway. What’s the appeal?” Jared asked as Tavin continued to work. Tavin gave the reviewed report back to Jared and completely ignored his statement.

“Well, it looks like the division is on the move. I’ll see you in a few weeks,” Tavin replied as she got up from her desk and walked to her door. Jared stood across from her.

“Tavin, I’m not a bad guy. I’m just concerned. You’re a beautiful woman and Caldwell doesn’t deserve you,” Jared stated as he walked up to her, his eyes slowly roaming over her body. Tavin took in the dark hair and the skin and the eyes. He was charming, he smelled wonderful, and he was positively gorgeous, but something about him rubbed her the wrong way.

“Good day, Mr. Dulet,” Tavin replied as Jared smiled at her with a small chuckle.

“Good day, Tavin,” he replied as he walked out of the office and winked at Shannon as he walked to the elevator and boarded.

“You know he has the hots for you, Tavin. Pass him to me. I’d rock his world and make him forget all about you,” Shannon replied licking her lips.

Tavin shook her head. “Have at it, Shannon. He’s all yours.”

“Oh, and Mr. Oh So Fine was here. I told him that you couldn’t see him and would be tied up most of the day, just like you told me to,” Shannon replied as she continued to type.

Tavin nodded and stated, “Thanks, Shannon.” Tavin walked into her office and closed the door. He was right here and she turned him away. No, he was wrong, she said to herself. But she still missed the hell out of him, she thought as she leaned her head back against the door to her office.

*********************************************************
Cameron stood in the main lobby of Tavin’s building deciding whether to go back up and make her see him. He was waiting at the elevator when Jared Dulet stepped out with a shit eating grin on his face.

“Caldwell…how’s it going?” Jared asked.

“Fine,” Cameron stated.

“Speaking of fine, Tavin had on this lovely black suit with a butter yellow blouse and it looked so good against her skin…the type of good enough to eat good… I mean, devour. She looked like candy, you know…like you could lick her for days and never get enough. And that skirt? Ooh, it hugged every curve of her hips, her ass. Good Lord that woman has an incredible body. Did you actually get to see her today? I’m guessing not, especially the way she dismissed you earlier while we were reviewing…together…alone,” Jared replied as Cameron’s jaw tensed. Cameron walked up to Jared and looked him in the eyes with a small smile.

“I know what you’re doing, Dulet. It’s not gonna work,” Cameron stated.

“I think it already has by the look on your face,” Jared replied with a grin.

“By the way, I already know what an incredible body she has because I play it like a fuckin’ piano…all the time. Too bad you’ll never know,” Cameron replied with a slight grin.

“That may not be the case for long, lover boy. I know you’re jealous because she’s working on my account. What’s the matter, Caldwell? You don’t trust your woman around me? You know, distrust dissolves relationships. That’s what I’ve been told,” Jared stated with a devious grin.

“It’s not a matter of me trusting her…you’re the asshole that always wants what isn’t his,” Cameron said.

“Is that how what you think. As a matter of fact, I do recall another lovely little piece of brown sugar that wanted to…plow in greener pastures. Don’t you remember? Dropped your boy Trey and fucked me every which way but loose,” Jared inquired.

Cameron was pissed now. He knew it was all an agenda. “That is not the way I remember the story. You truly are a piece of shit. I knew you set this up to get to Tavin. You’re still doing the same sheisty shit…just like you did to Nyla. You messed up her relationship with Trey, not to mention what else you did to her.” Cameron was heated by now, standing toe to toe with Jared, his hands balled into fists by his side.

“Aw, don’t come at me with that shit. Nyla wanted it. I fucked Nyla good and she loved it. I remember that pussy, too. It was sweet and good…so good. I bet Tavin’s got good pussy, right Caldwell? I can tell. I mean, just look at that walk. She’s got to be sitting on a goldmine. You don’t have to tell me that I'm right. I can tell by the way you’re coming at me. Don’t worry, Caldwell. We’re just going to be working together, 3 times a week, four or five hours a day…hell, I’ll see more of her than you will. The next thing you know, you’ll be tasting my dick when you kiss her,” Jared replied with a laugh.

Cameron couldn’t take anymore. The next thing he knew, Cameron punched Jared in the jaw, laying him out on the floor. Cameron hit him again as security ran and held Cameron before he could hit him once more. Cameron saw blood running from Jared’s face and felt good.

“Damn that felt good. Listen up, you piece of shit. You'd better think long and hard about trying anything with Tavin, do you hear me? If I hear you breathed wrong in front of her, a busted nose and a loose jaw will be the least of your worries. Just try me,” Cameron replied as he was carried out of the building.

Jared saw the blood and felt the pain and decided that this wasn’t the end. He’s fix Caldwell…once and for all.

********************************************************
Tavin was listening to Old Mary J albums, along with Alanis Morissette. She was missing her man something awful. She knew she was being ridiculous, but she didn’t care. Cameron pissed her off and she just couldn’t let it go. He called constantly and sent the cutest things, but she wouldn’t give in. Everytime she looked at his picture, or smelled the t-shirt that he left the night of the argument, she missed him more and more.

Tavin looked at her reflection in a pair of faded jeans and one of Cameron’s sweatshirts and sighed. This was her 2nd pint of chocolate chocolate chip ice cream and it hadn’t made her feel any better.

Her phone rang and she let the machine get it. It was Cameron again. That voice was going to do her in. He left a message in the morning and in the evening everyday. Everyday the same song was playing in the background…Lost Without You by Robin Thicke. She hated that he was so damn sweet.

“Hey, lovely. I was just checking on you to see if you were okay. You probably won’t call me back after you hear this message, but oh well, I’m leaving it anyway. Tavin, you can’t get rid of me that easily. I’m just going to keep calling until you miss me as bad as I miss you…then, you’ll race over to my place, jump into my arms, kiss me all over my face and tell me how sorry you are and how much you love me. I miss you so much baby. I need you so bad. I’m waiting on you. Lovely…you know that I love you, right? Of course you do. Okay, I’m out. I’ll leave another message later. Bye, sweetheart,” Cameron replied Tavin shed tears. That sexy voice and those lips…she missed him terribly. It was a stupid argument, she thought as her doorbell rang. Tavin put down her ice cream and answered the door. A pretty, dark skinned woman with long hair gave her a genuine smile.

“May I help you?” Tavin asked.

“No, but I think I can help you. I’m Nyla Lawson, Trey’s girlfriend. I’m sure you’ve heard about me,” Nyla said taking in Tavin. She was just as miserable as Cameron, Nyla thought to herself and very pretty, despite her present state of dress.

Tavin looked at Nyla closely. “Only a little, not much and the little that I’ve heard has you on my not so cool list. So, what do you want?”

Nyla continued to smile. “Only to help you and Cameron. May I please come in?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea, because right now I’m looking at you and I have this image of you being some unrequited love of Cameron’s and the only thing I really want to do is slap the hell out of you, maybe beat you down. I’m sure you don’t want to get beat down, right?” Tavin implored as Nyla laughed.

“Trey said you were something else. Let me in, listen to what I have to say and if you don’t like what I’ve said, you can slap me. But, just so that you know, I will be slapping you back. Now, may I?” Nyla asked as Tavin stepped outside to let her in. Tavin locked the door.

“Can I get you something? Water, tea, your own business?” Tavin asked as Nyla sat on the sofa eliciting a chuckle.

“That was a good one, girl. Cameron and Trey said that you were a trip…and I’m fine. But seriously, Tavin, usually I mind my own business, but this was one time that I had to interfere. Cameronn’s a good friend and we seem to have a certain asswipe in common…specifically one named Jared Dulet,” Nyla replied as Tavin sat down slowly in the recliner opposite her sofa.


“Let me guess…you’re here to tell me all the big, bad things about Jared Dulet, right?” Tavin asked as she looked at Nyla’s face, which was serious.

“Yeah, I am. Look, I’m no saint, but I’ve never just did things intentionally to others to hurt them because I could…but that’s what Jared does. He did it to me. He did it to Trey and I guarantee you he’s trying to do it to you and Cameron. Tavin, I’m not here to cause any trouble. I just think you need to know why Cam feels the way that he does about Jared Dulet. Just listen, okay?” Nyla asked. Tavin looked at Nyla’s sincere face and nodded yes. Nyla began to speak.

“I met Cameron, Trey, Donovan and Nicholas in high school. I was a sophomore when they were juniors. I met Cameron first. We had music theory together. Cameron loves music, all kinds of music but you know that already,” Nyla replied.

“Yeah, I do,” Tavin replied.

“Anyway, we became really cool and…it’s not what you think. We flirted with each other, but nothing major. I had a huge crush on Trey and Cameron knew it. Trey was so gorgeous and cool and he always looked like he had it all together and he usually did. So one day, Cameron comes in class and says, “Now Nelee, I know this is going to be difficult for you to handle, but I’m going to have to step aside because my boy has been jonesin’ for you for awhile. I know that you’re probably crushed because it ain’t me, but Trey’s a close second,” Nyla stated as she tried to mimic Cameron’s voice. Tavin laughed because it sounded just like something Cameron would say.

“From then on, it was me and Trey. Trey was my first everything…you know what I mean? I really knew that Trey was it for me. Jared Dulet had always tried to get with me…at first, I liked the attention, but when Trey made it clear that he didn’t like it, I stayed away from him…at least I tried to. He’s so handsome, and charming. Jared has a way of pulling you to him and he did that. Jared began whispering in my ear that Trey had been messing around with other girls when he was away at school. This all began the spring before Trey’s sophomore year. I was always raised that if I don’t see it, it didn’t happen, but Jared kept feeding me this stuff.”

“I found out later that most of it was lies…not all of it, but the majority of it was. Trey was pissed because I didn’t trust him and when he came home that summer, I broke up with him. Jared had been whispering in my head so long, I just ended everything. Trey tried everything he could to get me back, but I was hurt and humiliated. I wanted to get Trey back, so I started dating Jared. One night, I was really lonely and I slept with Jared. The whole time, I thought about Trey because I still loved him. But Jared was so charming. I then decided it was a mistake and I broke it off with Jared. He didn’t look upset, but thinking on it now, he had this really sinister look in his eye that I chose to ignore. One night, I got a little tipsy at a party and Jared appeared, which is weird because I never drink. I began to feel really weird and I only had one beer. The next thing I know, Jared has locked me in a bedroom and he’s telling me that I’ve been teasing him all night long, so he’s going to take what he wants because he misses it. I told him no, I tried to push him off, but he didn’t listen. He took what he wanted for as long as he wanted and I couldn’t stop him.

“I went home that night and I showered and tried to rub my skin off. The next thing I know, Jared’s calling me, telling me how good it was and that he couldn’t wait until next time. Then, Trey calls me and tells me that he heard about me and Jared at the party. He told me that he found out from Jared and that Jared was telling everybody he knew what a freak I was. Trey told me it was definitely over now and hung up in my face. I cried and didn’t come out of my room for two days. Then, Cameron shows up at my door a few weeks later. He says that he can’t take Trey dating all these brainless hoochies and that I need to get back with him because he still loves me. Cameron was the only one speaking to me at this time because Nicholas and Donovan were ticked at me for dating Jared. The next thing I knew, I burst out crying, and Cameron listened to what I told him with no judgment or questions. He told me that I had to tell Trey. He called Trey over to my house. He reluctantly came and when he did, I told him what happened. Trey walked out of the door enraged, yelling he was going to kill him. I told Cameron to follow him. The next thing I know, Jared is in the hospital because of Trey. Trey and I did get back together for awhile, but it was never the same. He would touch me and I would jump out of my skin. During everything that happened, Cameron was a good friend. He would listen to me complain, he would let me cry. He never judged me. He never took sides. When I needed someone to just hang out with, he was there. He was a real friend. For that, I will be eternally grateful to him. So, now you know,” Nyla replied wiping tears from her eyes. Tavin handed Nyla a tissue. She now understood why Cameron did not tell her what happened. It wasn’t his story to tell.

“So, did anything happen to Jared?” Tavin asked.

“Nope. His daddy got everything swept away and offered me money to keep quiet about his precious baby boy being a rapist. He also threatened my mom's job at the hospital, so I did what I had to do, which was not press charges. That's what pissed Trey off the most--that I just caved. But my mother worked hard to get me into that school and to pay my tuition. She wasn't the one who screwed up..I did. So I didn't press charges.I found out that those girls that Trey messed with knew Jared, and I’m positive he set the ball in motion. He tried to get with me when Trey and I were in high school and he figured he could damage us since we were apart. He did. When I saw Cam and Donovan a few months ago, I knew that I would be with Trey again, and I am. I am so in love with that man, you have no idea,” Nyla replied with a smile.

Tavin smiled back, thinking about Cameron. “I think I do. Thank you Nyla. I know that must have been difficult for you.”

“It helped that I told you. I went to therapy for a few years after and it helped me. I wanted to help you. Tavin, we both know that Cameron is a good guy. I also know that he is miserable without you. You should have seen the man. He misses you so much,” Nyla replied.

“I miss him too,” Tavin replied.

“Don’t let Jared Dulet come between you and Cameron. You have something really good. I see why Cameron is so miserable. You are exactly what he needs. Well, I hope you take what I’ve told you and do what’s best. I’m going to get out of your hair…and your business, as you stated earlier,” Nyla replied as she walked towards the door. Tavin walked with her. Nyla was a sweet person, Tavin thought. She didn’t have to tell her anything. Tavin was totally wrong about her.

“Well, now that I know you’re not some ex trying to get with my man, we’re going to have to get to know each other, especially since we share such good friends,” Tavin replied as she stuck out her hand to shake. Nyla laughed and hugged Tavin. Tavin laughed and hugged her back. They released from the hug and Nyla held Tavin’s hand.

“I’ve been there, Tavin. Trey and I wasted so much time…don’t let something this small ruin you and Cameron. Go see your man, Tavin. It was nice to meet you,” Nyla replied.

“You too. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you soon,” Tavin stated.

“No doubt about it. Goodbye Tavin,” Nyla said as she walked out of the door. Tavin looked down at herself. She looked like crap. She couldn’t let Cameron see her like that. She ran towards the shower to get ready to get her man back.