Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 21

“Cameron, where am I?” asked a blindfolded Tavin.

“You know I wouldn’t have went through all the trouble of blindfolding you just to tell you where we were. Chill, Tavin. You’ll find out soon enough,” Cameron replied holding her hand.

“That’s not acceptable. I want to know where I am…now,” Tavin said.

“Can you just wait, Ms. Impatient?” Cameron asked.

“No, I can’t and since you have me blindfolded, it’s worse. I’m stuffed from dinner and elated over this necklace and those shoes that you gave me. Now you have me traipsing around with a blindfold on. Hurry up,” Tavin ordered.

“I don’t think so. Just wait. Be patient,” Cameron stated a little more forcefully.

Tavin grinned. “You know I love it when you get all manly on me.”

“Yeah, I know. It just makes you all warm and gooey inside. You are such a broad,” Cameron replied as he led her up some stairs.

“And you are such a butthead,” Tavin stated. Cameron began to take the blindfold off.

“Whateva’. Now look,” Cameron replied as the blindfold was slowly removed from Tavin’s eyes.

Tavin looked up and gasped in awe. “Cam, that’s my…” Cameron smiled as his arms went around her waist. Tavin saw the lighted elegant script above the door and was completely blown away.

“Yep, that’s your name…well, your middle name. Welcome to Giselle’s,” Cameron replied as Tavin took in the space.

“Cameron, you did it!” Tavin exclaimed.

Cameron smiled as Tavin looked around, then began to walk around. Cameron loved the way she looked in the clingy red dress that he sent to her earlier that day at work. He was hard as hell and knew he was going to have to do something about it soon.

“When did you do all this?” Tavin asked.

“Those long ass 2 ½ weeks we were apart. It’s not finished as you can see. We’ll probably be opening in about 3 months. So, what do you think?” Cameron asked as Tavin walked back to him dressed in that sexy red dress.

Tavin stood in front of him and kissed him fully on the lips. “I think it’s going to be wonderful. Great location, great space, great name. You did good, Cameron. I love you.”

“I love you too. Come on, I’ll give you a tour,” he replied as he took her hand and showed her the work in progress.

“So, what if we break up? Are you going to change the name?” Tavin asked, wanting to know. Cameron stood against the wall, his arms and legs crossed, with a grin on his gorgeous face.

“Bite your tongue, Tav. You ain’t ever getting rid of me,” he replied.

“Is that right?” Tavin asked as she smiled at him.

“Yep. Besides, your middle name is hot, so I wouldn’t change it. Thank God your name is not Esmerelda or Bertha. Then I really would have been up shit’s creek,” he replied.

“You are a dufus. But seriously, this place is great, Cameron. What did your parents say?” Tavin asked.

“They were impressed. They said if it took us to stop talking to each other for me to get all of this done, then we needed to do it more often,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“They are something else. So, Logan’s wedding is on Saturday?” Tavin asked as she stood near the bar. Cameron walked to her. He then picked her up and sat her on top of the bar. He stood in between her legs, his hands on her hips rubbing them.

“Yep, you have no choice but to be elegantly sexy Saturday,” he replied as Maxwell’s “Drown Deep” filtered through the air. Tavin laughed.

“You had this planned all along,” Tavin replied.

“Uh huh. Want to know what I’m thinking about right now?” Cameron asked as his hands continued their exploration of her legs.

“I’m truly scared to ask, but what are you thinking about,” Tavin replied as she scooted closer to him, her hands tangling in his short brown hair.

“Getting you and your sexy ass out of this dress so I can do you,” he whispered as he kissed her slowly on the neck, then slowly on the lips.

“Wow, you really know how to turn a romantic, sexy mood into a porn shot,” Tavin replied kissing him back, moaning when her tongue stroked his.

“You know me,” he whispered.

“Yeah…that’s what scares me,” she whispered as he laughed and looked into her eyes, caressing her face.

“I don’t know why, but you drive me crazy. I can’t get enough of you, baby. I stop thinking like a functional adult when I’m around you. All I have to do is see you or kiss you and all I think about is being inside of you. What did you do to me, girl? Did you put some voodoo or something on me?” Cameron asked as she laughed.

“No, just good love, that’s all,” Tavin said sincerely and Cameron groaned.

“See, that’s why I get all caveman around you. You say shit like that and expect me not to want you naked. So, have you ever had sex on top of a bar,” Cameron asked as he kissed her.

“You already know the answer to that knuckle head. No,” Tavin replied.

“Want to?” Cameron asked as he grinned still kissing her. His hands traveled up her thighs to her panty covered mound that was damp. His fingers ran back an forth over it as Tavin’s head leaned back as she moaned.

“You know I do. You’ve turned me into a nymphomaniac,” Tavin whispered as her legs instinctively widened so she could enjoy the pleasure he was bringing her with his fingers.

“I know. Ain’t it cool,” Cameron whispered as his fingers moved her damp panties to the side as two fingers slid inside her. Tavin moaned once more.

“You know what was really cool,” she replied as she looked into his eyes. His eyes were getting lower and lower as his fingers moved inside of her, making her want more.

“What?” he asked as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers.

“That you named this place after me. Why do you keep making me fall more in love with you, huh?” Tavin asked as she moved with his fingers, close to her orgasm.

“I just got it like that, that’s all. IO bisgono tu, carina ragazza,” he whispered as she began to clench tighter around her fingers.

“Damn, you know what that damn Italian does to me,” she whispered, getting more turned on as Cameron grinned.

“I know. Ho bisogno di tu, mio fidanzantino. I know you’re ready to come. You look so sexy when you come. Come for me, baby. Venire poich, me,” he whispered into her ear and licked the side of her neck. Tavin walls squeezed his fingers. His thumb worried her bundle of nerves and she screamed his name. Cameron pulled her underwear off as she was trying to regain conciousness, pulled her to the edge of the bar. He pulled her legs on his shoulders, and thrusted smoothly inside of her wet heat, both moaning at the intrusion.

“Damn, I love the way you feel. Fottere! So tight, baby… so good. Bella, t’amo,” Cameron groaned as he moved inside of her.

“I love you too, baby, but you have got to shut up. I’m kind of liking this bar thing,” she whispered, then moaned.

“I knew you would my little freak,” he whispered as he kissed her neck.

“Yeah, yeah, now shut your trap unless you’re going speak speak Italian,” she whispered.

Cameron made his strokes sure and steady as looked into her eyes. “Tu sentire cos buono. IO amore il via tu sentire Sono pazzo da ogni parte tu. IO can't ottenere sufficiente di tu", He licked his lips then licked hers. He sounded and looked so sexy, Tavin groaned.

“Oh, shit. Okay. You can say whatever the hell you want. Just don’t stop,” Tavin panted as they moaned on the bar.

*********************************************************

“She looked so beautiful,” Nyla replied to Tavin, Nichelle, Felicia and Liza, refering to Michelle, Logan's bride.

“Yes, and happy. Cameron’s brothers are fine,” Liza replied as she waved to her boyfriend, Nigel, an Australian photographer.

“Yeah and that Taylor is a mess,” Felicia replied sipping her wine.

“I hear that he told you something about licking you like a lollipop,” Liza replied.

“Yeah and he told Nyla that he would love to be her white bread on the side,” Tavin said as they all laughed.

“He’s lucky this ain’t the old Fee because he would have been lickin’! What?! The youngster is fine,” Felicia replied as they laughed. Cameron, Donovan, Trey, Nigel, Nicholas and Taylor were huddled on one side of the room talking.

“My baby looks so good in that tux,” Tavin replied as Cameron caught her checking him out and posed for her as she laughed. Cameron winked at her and pursed his lips for a kiss as she kissed back.

“You two are next,” Nichelle replied.

“I don’t think so,” Tavin replied smiling as they watched Trey go up to the podium near the band and take the microphone. He walked to the middle of the floor.

“What is he up to?” Liza asked.

“You all know Trey,” Nyla replied. The ladies looked at each other.

“Oh shit,” they said collectively.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say congratulations to Logan and Michelle. I know you two are going to have a happy, long life together. There’s a pretty girl right over that at that table named Nyla Lawson. Neelee, could you come here for a minute please, baby?” Trey asked as Nyla looked at the other women at the table. Nyla smoothed out her pale yellow dress and walked to Trey.

“Trey what are you up to?” Nyla whispered looking up into his eyes. Trey just smiled at her.

“This girl is the love of my life. I lost her once and I don’t want to lose her again. Nyla, you are it for me. Yeah, I know I’m always talking about marriage not being my style. Yeah, I know what my boys are thinking right now, but a man can change his mind, right? Nyla, I love you and I can’t be without you. So what do you say, baby,” Trey said as he got down on one knee and looked up at Nyla. Trey held a blue velvet box in his hand and Nyla was crying and smiling.

“No he is not,” Felicia exclaimed.

“Oh yes he is,” Liza replied with a grin.

“We’ve already wasted enough time. Nyla Lawson, would you do me the honor of being my wife?” Trey asked as he opened the box to reveal a 4 carat princess cut diamond ring. Nyla just shook her head and said, “Yes, yes,” as he smiled and slipped the ring on her finger. Trey grabbed her by the waist and kissed her like it was their last kiss as people clapped.

“Awwww,” Tavin, Liza, Nichelle, and Felicia sighed watching them kiss.

“Alright, Trey,” Nicholas shouted.

“That’s my boy,” Cameron yelled as he smiled at Trey and Nyla kissing.

“Did he tell you two anything?” Donovan asked after the clapping died down and Trey gave the microphone back to the bandleader.

“He kind of mentioned it to me last week…you know you can’t keep a secret, D. I’m going dance with my girl, aiight,” Cameron replied as Brian Mcknight’s new song came on. Tavin loved that song, he thought. Cameron walked up to the table, singing the words to the song.

“Hey, ladies. Lovely, dance with me,” Cameron inquired as he held out his hand to her. Tavin smiled as she took his hand and led her out to the dance floor. Cameron held her hands in his as they danced.

“You look gorgeous, Tav,” he whispered as he looked down at her cream colored spaghetti strapped dress.

“Thank you. You know I love this song,” she whispered as he grinned.

“I know. The wedding was nice, huh?” Cameron asked.

“Very. Michelle looked beautiful. They look so great together,” Tavin replied.

“Yeah, they look happy,” Cameron replied as they danced to the song.

“So, did you know about Trey popping the question?” Tavin asked.

“He mentioned it to me last week. He wanted to surprise her. Of all the people, Trey was the last one I expected to ever get married, especially since he said he would only get married a day before dying,” he replied as she laughed and looked over at the newly engaged couple dancing.

“I guess he changed his mind. She looks like she could float out of here. I’m happy for them,” Tavin replied.

“Yeah, me too,” he replied. Another song came on and he pulled her closer.

“You know, that could be us one day,” Cameron whispered as they looked at Logan and Michelle.

“Maybe, if you’re lucky,” Tavin replied as she kissed him on the lips.

“Such a smart ass,” he whispered as he kissed her back, pulling her closer to him. Tavin thought about what her wedding day would be like, if she had one. She wanted something a little less formal, simple. Cameron was thinking about marriage and everything that went with it. He looked down into her eyes and knew one day, that’s what he wanted…with Tavin.

“You have any preference on diamonds, metals, etc?” Cameron asked.

Tavin smiled. “You seem to think you know me so well. Tell me.”

Cameron grinned. “Alright. Definitely platinum or white gold, princess cut, nothing too fancy? Right?”

Tavin laughed. “And he gets a gold star.”

“See, I know…better than you think,” he whispered as Tavin’s head lay on his chest. They finished dancing and Tavin needed to use the restroom.

“So, you want to sneak off somewhere when you come back?” Cameron asked with a sneaky grin.

“I’m not that easy,” she replied as she kissed him on the lips. Cameron tapped her behind without anyone noticing and winked at her.

“Not yet, but you’re almost there,” Cameron replied laughing.

“Freak,” she replied as he winked again. Tavin walked to the restrooms in the ballroom, but they were too full. She decided to walk to the lobby restroom. Tavin used the restroom and as she was walking out, someone pulled her into the alcove. It was a man and he had her boxed in.

“Hello, Tavin. Why, you look positively delicious and I definitely want a taste,” Jared Dulet replied leering at her, licking his lips. Tavin tried to remain calm, but was scared out of her mind.