Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter involves strong language and violence.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 22

“Thank you. Now, if you’ll excuse me,” she replied as he pulled her back.

“I thought we were friends, Tavin. Why are you trying to get away? You want to get back to loverboy that bad. Or are you guilty for dumping my account onto someone else without notifying me?” Jared asked as his finger ran down her arm.

“Get your got damn hands off of me and get the hell out of my way Jared. I have to go,” Tavin replied as Jared pulled a knife to her throat.

“Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, Tavin,” he replied.

“What do you want?” Tavin replied as he pulled her by her wrists, closer to him.

“To fuck you until you’re raw, until you’re bleeding. Don’t move, you little tease. I’ll slice you right here,” he whispered as his hands moved over her breasts and down her hips.

“Let me go before I knee you so hard that your little pecker and your balls turn to dust,” Tavin replied vehemently trying to think of what to do.

“So feisty. Give me five minutes and you’ll be begging me not to stop. What is it about Caldwell, huh? He’s not too bright. Oh, I forgot…it’s his looks. Girls always did love that pretty boy. It was always Cameron this or Cameron that. I have more money than he does. I’m good looking. I’m certainly more intelligent than he is. I dress well, I come from a powerful family. Why don’t the ladies fall all over me the way they do him, huh?” Jared asked sounding like a little boy.

“Maybe because you’re a sicko, pervert dickwad and he’s not,” Tavin replied as Jared laughed.

“Keep it up, you little cunt and I’ll slit your throat. But you know I like that little dirty mouth of yours. I’d like it even better on my cock,” Jared replied as he licked her ear.

“Never going to happen. I would never do that to you,” she whispered thinking. Keep crazy boy talking she thought. Keep his mind off of the knife.

“Well, since I have the upperhand you are going to do exactly what I say. In a few minutes, you’re going to get into my car and come with me and I’m going to make you do me like you do your little boyfriend. I saw you with him. I thought you two were over. I thought that I had finally gotten him away from you. The next thing I know, you’re at his apartment fucking him. Yeah, I’ve been watching you, Tavin. I saw you riding his dick like it was the last one on earth. Don’t ask how I saw. I have my ways. I told you, I would keep my eye on you. Will you ride me like you did him, huh Tavin? Oh, what am I saying, of course you will. Because I’m going to make you! What is it about him, huh? Is his dick bigger than mine, huh? Let’s just see,” Jared whispered as he licked her ear and grinded into her, his erection evident. Tavin wanted to throw up.

“You are a piece of shit, you know that. I know about you and what you do to women. Just know that if you get me, you’ll never, ever get me…do you understand?” Tavin replied thinking of what she could do to get away, but he was strong…really strong. This man was a completely psycho, she thought. Think, Tavin, think.

Jared hands traveled up and down her thighs as he smiled. “Whatever you say. Listen, I didn’t sit through all those boring little sessions of ours not to get some of this pussy. And believe me, I’ll get it…one way or another. The things I’m going to do you…you’ll never forget them,” Jared then ran his hand from her face, to her chest, to her ass and between her legs. Tavin held her breath and was shaking all over.

“Shaking all ready? I haven’t made you come yet, sweetheart. That’s when you shake, Tavin, not before. I know you want me, Tavin. I saw the way you looked at me at the Christmas party. Still playing hard to get, huh? No matter. I take what I want,” Jared replied as his hand passed between her legs.

“I hope you’re having fun, you perv because when Cameron finds out about this, you’d better leave the country. He’s going to kill you,” Tavin said as he licked the side of her neck, his hands still rubbing on her. Tavin wanted to throw up. Come on you asshole, move so I can do something, she thought. She just needed to get her foot in the right position.

“You tell loverboy that I haven’t forgotten about my nose and my jaw and he’d better watch his back. Now, what you’re going to do is stand here while I…,” but he was cut off by Tavin repeatedly stepping her 4 inch heel into his foot, then kicking him twice in the groin and the side. Jared fell to the ground, the knife dropping out of his hand. Tavin ran off and she heard him yell, “You bitch. I’m going to get you.”

Cameron was pacing back in forth in front of the restrooms in the ballroom. Something was not right. She’s been in there for almost 15 minutes, he thought. Is she sick, he thought as he began to have a bad feeling. Then, he turns around and sees Tavin running toward him, tears running down her face. She locked her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back and her head.

“Lovely, what’s wrong. What happened? Tell me,” Cameron asked as she pulled away from his chest. She held him so tight, and wouldn’t say anything.

“Baby, I need to know what’s wrong. Why were you running? Tell me,” Cameron stated in a soothing tone of voice, but he was anything but. He knew what or who it was before she could say anything.

“Jared Dulet…in the lobby…grabbed me and touched me and put his hands all over me and tried to…put a knife to my neck and…,” Tavin puttered out.

Cameron looked at her from top to bottom, making sure nothing was wrong. “Baby, are you alright? Did he?”

“He tried,” she said as Cameron bit his lip angrily.

“Son of a bitch! Lovely, stay here, alright. Stay here,” Cameron replied as he caught Nichelle’s eye. Nichelle ran towards them as Cameron motioned her over to Tavin. Felicia and Liza followed.

“Okay,” Tavin said as he ran toward the lobby.

Nichelle walked quickly over and asked, “Tavy, what happened?” Tavin began to tell her friends and Nichelle hugged her. Liza ran her hand over her head and Felicia rubbed her back. Trey and Nyla walked over as well as Nicholas, Taylor, Donovan and Josslyn. Nichelle pointed towards the lobby and the guys began walking in that direction.

Cameron ran to the front of the lobby and saw Dulet trying to get to the door.

“Mutha fucka!,” Cameron yelled as he pulled him back.

“Where you going, huh bitch? You must be crazy! You put your hands on my girl, you shit! I warned you, didn’t I? I’m going to kill you!” Cameron exclaimed as he grabbed Jared by the neck and punched him hard in the face. The fight began. Jared punched him in his side, but Cameron barely felt it. Cameron punched him in his stomach twice, then his left cheek, then his right and Jared fell down. Cameron pulled him up by his jacket. The guys walked in on the fight.

“Get up, bitch! Take your beating like a man,” Cameron replied as he punched him twice in his face. Dulet fell to the ground once again. Cameron began kicking him in his groin and his stomach as he felt someone pull him away.

“Cameron, stop!” he heard his brother yell.

“Mutha fucka! I’m going to kill you!” Cameron yelled as he tried to get out of Donovan’s, Logan’s and Taylor’s grip.

“Cam, enough!” Logan said as he looked at Dulet barely moving on the floor.

“Let me go! This punk deserves this shit!” Cameron replied, as Josslyn, Michelle, Felicia and his parents came out to the lobby.

“You damn right! Let him finish whipping his ass! Can I get some?” Felicia asked wanting to kick Dulet, but Nicholas pulled her back.

“No,” Nicholas said.

“Come on, one lick. At least let me spit in this bastard’s face,” Felicia replied as Nicholas shook his head no. Josslyn smiled at Felicia.

“Hey…you’re cool,” Josslyn replied to Felicia.

“Thanks,” Felicia replied.

“I can’t let him get away with this shit,” Cameron replied as he looked at Dulet with murder in his eyes.

“Don’t worry…he won’t. Trust me. It ends tonight,” Donovan replied as he looked at Cameron. Donovan had made a call as soon as he saw Nichelle holding Tavin.

“Where’s Tav? Is she alright?” Cameron asked with concern for Tavin.

“She’s with Nyla, Liza and Nichelle. She’s okay,” Josslyn replied not really knowing if Tavin was okay, but not wanting her brother to do any more damage to this guy.

Tavin was still a little shell shocked and just nodded her head. Nichelle hugged her tight.

“That mutha’ fucka. What the fuck happened with security?” Cameron asked.

“Trust me, we’ll find out. Pops called the police. They are on their way. But dude is probably going to be in the hospital for a second. How long has this been going on Cam?” Taylor asked.

“For a minute. I can’t believe the nerve of this bastard! He pulled a knife on my fuckin’ girl and put his hands on her! The more I think about it…fuck the dumb shit. He don’t need to keep breathing,” Cameron replied speaking loudly as he tried to get to Dulet again.

“You kill him, then what? You end up in jail with a cellmate telling you to call him Big Poppa and Tav will be grief stricken and she’ll need someone for comfort…matter of fact, yeah kill him,” Taylor replied.

“Taylor this ain’t the time for a funny,” Cameron replied as he paced back and forth.

“For once, the little shit has a point,” Josslyn replied.

“Blow me Joss,” Taylor replied.

“You wish. Cameron, why didn’t you tell me? That little prick is still attacking women?” Josslyn asked.

“Nobody knew, except Logan and I thought it would have been resolved by now,” Cameron replied as the police and an ambulance came. He sat next to Tavin as she gave her statement and his. Dulet was taken away on a stretcher with the police escort. As they took him, he winked at Tavin and wiggled his tongue at her.

“This ain’t over. Hey Nyla,” Dulet replied, beaten and bloodied. Nyla stepped closer to Trey.

“Mutha…,” Cameron replied as he jumped up, but Donovan and Nicholas grabbed him again as he heard Dulet laugh.

“Calm down, man,” Nicholas replied as he, Donovan, Taylor, Trey and Logan tried to calm Cameron down. Cameron looked at Trey and realized Trey hadn’t tried to stop anything. He gave his friend a head nod and realized why. This prick has got to go, was the look that passed between the two friends.

Tavin looked over and couldn’t believe this. All of this because some sick guy wanted her. She ruined someone’s wedding, the happiest day of their life. Damn, am I always going to be living in little nightmares, Tavin thought as her friends spoke to her.

“Look, I can put in a call to the homies. They’ll have his ass bent in no time,” Felicia replied to Tavin as she shook her head.

“No. Cam said he was going to handle it. Let him. Michelle, I’m so sorry,” Tavin said quietly and smiled at her friends.

“Sweetie, don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you’re okay,” Michelle said with genuine concern. Everyone was looking at her and she couldn’t take it.

“I’m fine, you guys. Really. His nuts have got to be flat as pancakes after I kicked him with these,” Tavin replied lifting her foot. They all smiled, knowing what Tavin was trying to do. Tavin looked over at Cameron who smiled at her. She gave him a small smile back.

“You know what’s going to happen when that punk does goes to jail. Daddy Warbucks will have him out in an hour,” Cameron replied.

“Not this time. This is being handled, alright. Calm down,” Donovan replied.

“What if he did the same thing to Nichelle, D? You wouldn’t be talking all calm and shit! He pulled a knife on her and was going to make her…look, I gotta go finish this once and for all,” Cameron replied as he started to walk off. Donovan grabbed his arm.

“It’s going to be finished. Just trust me Cam. What you need to do is take Tavin home and make sure she’s really okay. Your girl doesn’t need to be here. She needs you. Bring her home, man. We got this,” Donovan replied as he looked at his friend. Cameron looked at Donovan and shook his head.

“Logan, I’m sorry about this. Tell Michelle…,” Cameron began, but was interrupted by Logan..

“Don’t worry about it. Go home, lil bro,” Logan replied as he hugged Cameron. Cameron nodded and walked over to Tavin.

“Can we go now?” Tavin asked.

“Sure baby,” he replied as he helped her into her coat. Everyone looked on and told them to call if they needed anything. Cameron’s mom came up to Tavin, held her face in both of her hands and kissed her on the cheek.

“You have a strong girl here Cameron,” his mother said.

“I know, ma,” Cameron replied with a smile.

“This is nothing compared to what I’ve been through in the past. Just a blip on the radar. I’ll be okay,” Tavin whispered as Cameron’s mother continued to look at her.

“I think you will. What he did was wrong, you know that, don’t you? I’m sorry you had to go through this. If you want to get out of the city or need anything, call me, okay sweetie,”she replied as she hugged Tavin. Tavin hugged her back and smiled, whispering “thank you” as their embrace broke free.

His mother hugged him tight and whispered, “I love you baby”.

“I know ma,” he replied as he ushered Tavin to a nearby limo. They climbed into the limo and Tavin curled into Cameron’s chest. He gave the driver the address, wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. Nothing was said the entire ride to his penthouse.

Once they reached Cameron’s penthouse, Tavin spoke.

“Hey, I want to take a shower,” Tavin replied as Cameron’s cell phone rang.

“Okay. You can use the bedroom’s shower. I’ll use the guest bathroom, alright,” Cameron said as Tavin nodded and walked toward the bedroom. He knew she needed some time to herself and that’s why he suggested they use separate bathrooms. Cameron watched Tavin pull out underwear and pj’s and walk to the shower.

“Hello. Oh, hey sis. Yeah, we’re here. She’s quiet, but she’s okay. Yes. Yes. No, it’s fine. Don’t worry. Thanks anyway. I’ll let you know. Yeah, I’m sure. I love you, too. Bye,” Cameron replied as he hung up with Josslyn. He went into his bedroom to get some pjs and went to the guest bathroom to shower.

When he finished, Tavin was in the bed eating chocolate ice cream from a bowl in a Hello Kitty tank top and pj pants.

“I didn’t know you like Hello Kitty,” Cameron grinned.

“Yeah. She’s cute and she’s a classic,” Tavin replied.

“Not as cute as you, but she’ll do,” Cameron said.

“Thanks. You want some?” Tavin asked referring to the ice cream.

“Yeah,” He replied as he slid next to her. Tavin handed him a spoon and he ate. There was silence until the ice cream was finished. Cameron brought the bowl into the kitchen, placed it in the sink and returned back to the bed. Tavin curled into him and he sighed.

“I’m sorry that I let him get to you, Tavin,” Cameron whispered.

“Cameron, this was not your fault. Jared Dulet is a sick puppy who gets off on hurting women. How did you let him get to me? The truth is, that bastard could have came to my job and got me, could have went to my apartment. Anytime,” Tavin whispered as Cameron’s hands played with her hair.

“He’s not getting anywhere near you again. I promise you. If anything would have happened to you…,” Cameron said.

“But, it didn’t. If he wouldn’t have had that knife, I would have kicked his ass a lot worse. It’s over, okay?” Tavin stated as Cameron kissed the top of her head.

“You damn right it is,” he whispered as they held each other. Then next thing he heard was crying. Tavin was always trying to be so strong, he thought as he stroked her back. He didn’t say anything but, “I’m so sorry, Tavin,” as she cried. She still wasn’t speaking, just crying. After a few minutes, she spoke.

“I was scared. Really scared. Do I have a sign on me that says, do what you will? All I could do was keep him talking and try to keep his mind off of cutting or stabbing me. He was licking me and touching me and talking crazy. He said he’s been watching me, Cam! Watching me…watching us! All I could think about was getting back to you. I was so scared. Thank God I was wearing those spiked heels. I’m just…,” Tavin said and continued to cry as she hugged Cameron tight. Cameron just let her speak while he comforted her.

“I’d never let anyone hurt you, Tavin. You know that don’t you? You are so brave, baby. I’m so proud of you. He’s not going to get away with this, okay? He’s going to wish he never laid eyes on you. But, I don’t want you worrying about it. I got this, okay?” Cameron stated. Tavin shook her head yes, feeling safe and protected in his embrace.

“You trust me?” Cameron asked as Tavin nodded and whispered yes.

“You love me?” Cameron asked.

“Yes,” Tavin whispered.

“So don’t worry. I’m going to handle this, okay? I don’t know what I would have done if he…I don’t know what I would do without you, Tavin,” he replied as he pulled her closer to him if that was possible.

“You don’t have to worry about that. I’m not going anywhere. Not if I can help it. I’m so tired, Cameron…so tired,” Tavin said as she yawned.

“I know you are. You’re safe. It’s okay to sleep, baby. I’m right here. Just sleep, lovely,” he said as he rubbed her back. Tavin’s eyes slowly shut and Cameron sighed as he felt the steady breathing of deep sleep come from Tavin. Cameron, however could not sleep, thinking of what was next on his list for Jared Dulet.

“A fucking box with him in it…6 feet under. Yeah, that sounds good. He’s not going to get away with this, baby…I promise,” he whispered to a sleeping Tavin.