Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter involves violence.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 23

The next few weeks were tense and stressful. Tavin worried about Jared Dulet and if his rich father was going to get him out of yet another incident. Cameron constantly reassured Tavin that things were being taken care off. He insisted, as well as her boss, that she take a few days off. Tavin saw Dr. Marine to discuss what happened on one of her days off. She felt a lot better after her session, fully aware of the situation, not regressing in the least.

The week she went back to work was business as usual. Tavin was in her office reading monthly reports when Shannon buzzed her.

“Tavin, Mr. Shapiro is here,” Shannon replied. Tavin stood up and straightened her lime green short sleeved sweater.

“Send him in,” Tavin replied as she watched her boss come in.

“Hello, Tavin. Busy as usual, I see,” Mr. Shapiro replied with a smile.

“Hi, Mr. Shapiro, and yes, I’m always busy. I have lots of work to catch up on,” Tavin replied with a small grin.

“I know you do, but I wanted to personally apologize to you for assigning you to Mr. Dulet’s account. What he did to you was horrible and I am deeply sorry. You are such a good employee and a sweet girl. You remind me a lot of my daughter and if he would have done to my daughter what he did to you…it’s just terrible. Tavin, why didn’t you tell me what was really going on?” Mr. Shapiro asked, his voice full of concern.

“I didn’t think it was going to go this far. I knew that he was attracted to me, but I figured I could handle it. I did come to you and ask you to take me off the account when I felt his attraction was a bit overbearing. And I do thank you, Mr. Shapiro, for the lovely basket and flowers that you sent and giving me time off. Thank you for caring. Most employers don’t care, but you do and I thank you,” Tavin replied with a smile.

“You’re welcome. I hope he gets what’s coming to him, that’s for certain. Well, I’ll let you get back to work. It’s good to have you back, Tavin,” Mr. Shapiro replied with a warm smile.

“It’s good to be back, sir. Thank you,” Tavin replied as her boss exited her office. Tavin smiled to herself as she sat back down and began to work again.

*********************************************************
Jared Dulet was in the hospital for a week, then arrested and charged. His father arranged to get him out after 4 hours of being held, but what happened next was shocking.

As Jared exited the police station, he immediately ran to the limo that was waiting for him. What he didn't know that there were two large men waiting for him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jared asked as one of the men hit him with a large, beefy fist, knocking him out. When he awoke, he was tied to a chair in a dark room with one of the detectives who had him arrested, along with three other men, none of whom he knew, except for Donovan Tarrington, who sat in a chair directly across from him with a cold smile across his features. Trey, Nicholas and Cameron were in dark corner of the room where Jared could not see, watching everything.

“Rise and shine, bitch,” Donovan replied to Jared.

“What is this? Where am I? Do you know who I am?” Jared asked.

“Unfortunately, we do. Jared meet Detective Michael Nichetti. These are his cousins Carmine and Dominick Nichetti. This is my family. My cousins. Name rings a bell doesn’t it?” Donovan asked a shocked Jared Dulet.

“Nichetti as in the Nichetti crime family?” Jared asked, scared shitless now.

“Hey, he’s not as stupid as you said he was, cous,” Dominick replied to Donovan.

“Yeah, he is,” Donovan replied as Michael held a stack of papers in front of him.

“He’s just a little weak ass pussy who can’t get none without forcing himself on women. Punk ass. I hate punk ass men,” Carmine replied punching his fist into his other open palm.

“You’ve been a busy little shit, Dulet. All these women you’ve raped, about 15, 20…” Michael replied flipping through the papers, but was interrupted.

“That we know of,” Donovan said.

“And all of them dropped the charges against you thanks to big bucks Daddy paying them off,” Michael said.

Jared had the nerve to grin.“They wanted it. They all wanted me. Not a crime.”

“Please, just let me crack him one, just once,” Carmine replied.

“You'll get your chance later, don’t worry,” Dominick replied to his brother, scaring the shit out of Jared Dulet.

Michael glared at Jared and read off some of the things that he did to one woman. “He slipped something into my drink at the party and when I awoke, he was inside of me, forcing himself on me. My hands and feet were tied and he told me if I screamed he would stab me. He grazed the knife down my face and after he came, he forced himself into my….and tore it to shreds. I had to get stitches and was in an immense amount of pain. He acted as if what he was doing was perfectly normal. I don’t know if I”ll ever recover from this. Why did this happen to me?”

“Hey some people like it rough, right Tarrington, like Nyla. She loved it and then cried rape. She was so full of shit. She wanted it! Hey, that pretty little wife, hmmm, I wonder. You have good taste, dude. That bitch is hot! I wouldn’t mind getting a piece of that. She looks like she likes it rough, am I right Tarrington? I wouldn’t mind giving it to her…” but Jared didn’t get to continue because Donovan punched him in the jaw. Jared yelled out in pain.

“Damn, that felt good,” Donovan replied. Carmine and Dominick stood with their arms crossed next to them.

“What you did to Nyla was fucking sadistic, man! You put your hands all over Tavin and then you pull a knife on her to try and make her go with you so you can make her do what you want? You ain’t shit, man! I should have let Cameron kill your ass,” Donovan replied as Carmine pulled him away.

“Keep your hands clean, cous, remember?” Carmine reminded Donovan as he shook his head yes.

“Yeah, I don’t want you to end up where this bastard is going. Say freakboy, do you remember a Carla Winthrop and a Stacy Phillips?” Michael asked.

Jared spit out blood and smiled at him. “No, those names don’t ring a bell. I mean, I don’t remember the names of all the women I fuck. Why? Did they get a Dulet Dickdown, too?”

“He’s a funny mutha fucka, ain’t he?” Carmine asked laughing.

“Yeah, a fuckin’ riot. Why didn’t you tell us that besides being a rapist and a thief that he was a fuckin’ comedian, cous?” Dominick asked Donovan.

“Didn’t know the prick had a sense of humor,” Donovan stated.

“Can I knock his teeth down his throat now?” Carmine asked.

“Patience, little brother,” Dominick replied.

“Yeah, cous, you’ll get a piece of him soon enough. Those women remember you, you asshole, one from November of last year and one from January of this year. They pressed charges and they’re going to testify. We have plenty of witnesses as well. Oh and how are those dummy corporations going? Looks like they made plenty of money,” Michael responded with a grin.

Jared looked up with the most shocked look on his face.
“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“And the nominee for best actor goes to a piece of dog shit who has to drug women to get the pussy,” Dominick replied as they all laughed.

“Cameron’s investigator found a lot of shit on you, man. Like the tens of millions of dollars that you had people invest into dummy corporations. Yeah, a few of those folks ratted you out and took a deal. You’re looking at a lot of jail time, my friend,” Donovan said with a smile.

“Oh, and your pops had no idea you were doing it and made sure he was not included in any way shape or form. So no help from pops, kid. Sorry,” Michael replied with a grin. Jared just sat there in shock with his mouth wide opened, saying nothing.

“You got nothing to say now, how smart ass?” Donovan asked.

“Now who’s getting fucked with no Vaseline?” Carmine asked as they all laughed.

“Oh, don’t worry dude. You’re going to a prison where most of our family has life long sentences, so they are going to treat you real nice and friendly. They’ll make you feel right at home, you know what I mean?” Dominick asked.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do this to you, you shit. When you mess with my friends, you mess with me, and you gotta pay the price. The feds have all the information. They’ll be picking you up soon, but not before my cousins beat the living shit out of you, so you’ll remember, don’t ever fuck with my friends. If you try to retaliate from prison in any kind of way, forget about it. The Nichetti family owns the prison. We’re gonna know every move you make, shithead. So if Nyla or Tavin even get an apology letter, you may find yourself dead with a shank up your ass. Capiche’,” Donovan replied with a look that could kill and a smile as cold as ice.

“Thanks Mike, for everything. You better leave. It’s going to get ugly and you’re a good cop. I don’t want you losing your job over this,” Donovan replied as his cousin hugged him.

“Make sure you give him a swift kick in the ass for me. Oh, and Dulet? Drop the soap,” Michael said with a grin as he shook his other cousins hands. He left the darkened storage room and Donovan sat back down and smiled at Jared.

“Do what you want, but don’t kill him. He’s got a comfy jail cell to live in for about 30 to 50,” Donovan told Carmine and Dominick who were cracking their knuckles, pulling on brass knuckles and smiling.

“Now, the fun begins,” Carmine replied with a sinister grin as he pulled Jared up by the neck and punched him in the mouth. Carmine and Dominick began to beat the crap out of Jared as Donovan sat and watched, with Trey, Nicholas and Cameron looking on in the corner. Donovan stood up to leave but leaned down and smiled at Jared as his cousins continued to beat Jared.

“Now who’s laughin’ bitch?” Donovan asked as he kicked him in the stomach and spit on him.

Donovan motioned to the figures in the room to leave with him. When they got outside, Donovan’s driver opened the limo for them and they all climbed in and took off their hoods.

“It’s over. Finally. Thanks, D,” Cameron replied as he let out a sigh of relief.

“No problem,” Donovan replied as they sat in silence for a few minutes. Then Trey began to speak.

“D, that was some really hardcore shit in there. I ain’t never seen you like that,” Trey replied.

“Must have been my Nichetti blood comin’ out of me. Blame it on my moms,” Donovan replied with a laugh.

“It couldn’t have happened to a better person,” Nicholas replied.

“They could have done worse, you know, but that punk needs to rot in jail for all the shit that’s he’s done. I did that for you two. For Nyla and for Tavin and for all the other innocent women he hurt. You know you three are my fam. I always got your back. I told you, it was going to get handled, didn’t I?” Donovan asked as they all looked at Donovan. Donovan was always the peacemaker, the quiet one. They never saw this side of Donovan.

“Remind me not to make “the Don” angry anytime soon,” Cameron replied as they all just looked at each other, then laughed.

*********************************************************
Cameron watched the look of relief on Tavin’s face when she saw Jared Dulet on the news two days later being carried away by the police. He never told her what they did and she didn’t need to know. He was sitting on a barstool when Tavin hugged him so tight around the neck that he could barely breathe.

“Cameron, did you hear that? Thank God,” Tavin replied as she hugged him.

“Uh huh. Um, Tav, I can’t breathe,” he replied as she let him loose and put her arms around his waist.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so glad that this is over. All those poor women and I’m so glad that I hadn’t worked on any of those dummy accounts,” Tavin replied with a sigh.

“Yeah, I know,” Cameron replied as he rubbed her back.

“Whatever you did, thank you, thank you,” Tavin replied as she kissed him on the cheek and on the lips. Cameron caught her face in his hands and looked down into her eyes.
His thumbs rubbed her face.

“You don’t have to thank me for protecting you, lovely. That’s my job. Alright?” Cameron asked as she shook her head yes. He gave her a peck on the lips, then one on the forehead and hugged her to him for a few minutes. Tavin turned her back to his front and stood as he hugged her waist. Cameron heard his cell phone rang and Tavin leaned over, grabbed it and gave it to him.

“Thanks, sweetheart,” he replied as he kissed her on the neck and opened his phone.

“Hello. Yeah, I saw. He’s going to be locked down for a good minute. He just got what was coming to him. Yeah. Thanks, lil bro’. Yeah. Ha ha, you got jokes. No, I don’t know any loose women that I can hook you up with. No I will not ask Tavin if she’s ready to dump me and let you be her love slave! Get off the phone, boy. Yeah, I’ll tell her. Peace,” Cameron said as Tavin smiled.

“Taylor, of course,” Tavin said as Cameron put his chin on her shoulder.

“Of course. He told me to tell you hello and whenever you’re ready to upgrade, holler at your boy,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“Taylor is always good for a laugh,” Tavin said.

“Yeah, he is. So, what do you want to do tonight? Trey called me earlier and asked if we wanted to go out with them? You game?” Cameron asked.

“That’s cool. So, someone has a birthday coming up,” Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her neck.

“Yeah. The big three O,” Cameron smiled.

“So, do you have any ideas of what you want?” she asked.

“Tavin, you really like setting yourself up by asking loaded questions like that,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“Your mind is always in the gutter,” Tavin said as Cameron whispered in her ear.

“You know you like it. But I know one thing I do want. I’ve been asking you about it for awhile,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled and turned around.

“To move in here?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah. You practically live here anyway. You love this place, your job is 10 minutes away. Half your clothes are already here, baby,” Cameron stated.

“I know,” Tavin said thinking about it.

“That would be a great present. Then I could have my way with you anytime I want,” Cameron said as the back of his hand caressed her left cheek.

“Oh, so that’s what this is about. You having easy access to the goods,” Tavin replied as Cameron placed both his hands on her ass squeezing it.

“Yeah and I just like having you with me. After everything that went down with Dulet, I want you to be safe. I feel better when I know you’re here. There’s nothing like waking up to your pretty little face. My day just starts off better when I wake up next to you, baby, that’s all,” Cameron admitted as Tavin smiled. Tavin had thought about the idea, but she was so independent. She didn’t want to give up her independence, but Cameron’s 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 2200 square foot penthouse was something out of a magazine. She did love it and she felt so at home there. She had some serious thinking to do.

“You say the sweetest things,” Tavin replied as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Keep it on the down low, Tav. I secretly like people thinking I’m a self-centered, conceited, pompous ass. Seriously, consider it baby. Think about it. I’ll make it worth your while,” Cameron replied as he smiled at her.

“I’m not going to even ask,” Tavin stated as Cameron laughed and stood up.

“You’re learning, Daniel son. Come on, let’s go get something to eat before we go out,” he replied as Tavin got her purse. Cameron helped her into her coat and as they walked out of the penthouse hand in hand.