Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 24

With Jared Dulet finally out of their lives, Tavin and Cameron could finally breathe and just enjoy being a couple. She still hadn’t decided to move in yet and although he hadn't pressured her, he dropped enough hints to make Tavin scream.

For the last two months, Tavin had been running around finalizing everything for Cameron’s surprise birthday party and helping Nyla with wedding preparations. Cameron had been so busy with the restaurant and trying to prepare for the opening that he hadn’t noticed what she was doing right under his nose. Tavin felt that a party was just what the doctor ordered. "My baby needs this. Hell, we both need this,"she thought to herself.

She couldn’t wait to see the look of surprise on his face when he walked into the party. Trey, Nicholas, Taylor, Logan, Josslyn and Donovan were all a big help. Because of her increasing workload at her job and the stress of opening a new restaurant, the couple hadn’t been able to spend as much time together as she would have liked, but she understood.

The morning of his birthday, Tavin was in the shower, humming to herself. She had taken half the day off to take care of some last minute details and was thinking about what things she had to take care of at the office first before she continued with her birthday errands. She was enjoying the hot water when she felt strong arms around her and kisses on her wet shoulder. She could feel his erection hard and thick on her lower back.

“Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,” Cameron sang as he leaned down and grinded on her ass.

“Happy birthday, baby. Boy, are you trying to make me have a heart attack? What's wrong with you?” Tavin asked as he turned her around. He kissed her on the lips, letting his tongue caress hers.

“My bad, sweetheart. You know how I get when I see all this lovely, naked, brown skin wet and today of all days. You know whenever I see you wet like this, all I wanna do is fuck the shit out of you,” he replied as he gave her a searing once over. He looked between her legs, biting and licking his bottom lip. His fingers traveled down her midsection and to her clit, catching her by surprise. He slowly licked her lips with the tip of his tongue as she moaned, kissing her once more. His finger passed over her clit and Tavin gasped. The man had magic fingers, she thought.

“Ummm,” Tavin moaned.

“Come on baby, let me fuck the shit out of you. It is my birthday,” he whispered as he spread her legs with his knee and entered her with two fingers. Tavin’s head fell back against the shower wall as the water fell over her. Cameron couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. He thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

“Umm, baby,” she whispered as he pulled her legs around his waist.

“Beautiful, baby…just beautiful. Damn, I love you,” he whispered as he stroked his fingers inside of her and looked at her face. Tavin held onto his shoulders as she humped his fingers. Tavin began to scream her orgasm and as she finished, his fingers departed. Tavin felt empty and complained.

“And I love you, too, but you ain’t right. Why did you…come on Cam, I can’t take it. I need you inside…,” Tavin whispered, still orgasm dazed as Cameron entered her with such force, she came again, moaning loudly. The action made her eyes pop open and she stared into those beautiful green eyes of his. Cameron kissed her hungrily as they looked at each other. He began to move slowly as he cursed, her moistness clamping around him tightly.

“Oh, shit! I’m right here, lovely. I’m right here. Hold on baby,” he whispered. He bit down on his bottom lip and cursed.

“Damn, so good baby, so good. I love it,” he whispered as he moved in and out of her steadily. She felt too good, he thought, too damn good. Cameron then realized he didn’t have a condom on. Damn, just like the time on the bar, he thought. But he was far too gone to even think about pulling out now. The only way I would leave this is if somebody shot me, he thought as he stroked in and out of her tight, moist heat. She felt too good, he thought as he stroked long, hard and deep into her. He felt as if he could go deeper as he whispered in her ear.

“I want to go deeper, baby. You’re so good baby, so good. I need to go deeper. Can I?” he asked as he pulled her leg up, trying to hold on until she came.

Tavin just moaned in appreciation and said,” Oh shit." He began to move faster and faster as Tavin’s moans became louder.

“Oh…I’m coming, Cameron!” she yelled as her legs tightened around his waist. Her walls clenched tighter around him and he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Oh, shit, baby!” he groaned loudly as he thrusted roughly and deeply inside of her, emptying his seed into her welcoming, hot moistness. He came so hard, he thought he was seeing stars. He didn’t want to pull out of her and he was still hard. Tavin wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and her arms were now around his neck. She kissed his wet shoulders and sighed. When he began to soften he pulled out of her reluctantly. Tavin let out a disappointing sigh. She felt so high, so good. She didn’t remember exactly what she was supposed to be doing at the moment. Then, Cameron began to help her by rubbing her bath sponge over her breasts.

“Now that’s how you start off the day,” she whispered as he washed her.

“You ain’t gonna get no complaints from me. Come on baby, let’s get clean. We both have to go to work. But, thank you for a great birthday morning,” he replied with a grin as he kissed her.

“You know me. Always willing to give,” she replied as they helped each other shower so they could begin their day.

************************************************

“Alright, we treated you to lunch. Now, what’s with all the cloak and dagger, birthday boy?” Nicholas asked as he looked at Cameron as Trey and Donovan walked into the store.

“Just follow me and shut up. I’m nervous enough as it is,” Cameron stated as he walked, biting his bottom lip. When they reached their destination, they looked at him. The saleswoman left the merchandise out and walked away. As Cameron told her thank you, he cleared his throat and began to speak to his boys.

“Alright, I know what you’re thinking and hell, I don’t know what I’m thinking. That’s bullshit. I do know what I’m thinking, but…alright I know this is weird. But, I’ve been thinking about this for a quite awhile now and this feels right. So, what do you think about this one. Very pretty, not too flashy, right?” Cameron asked as he showed them a 3.5 princess cut platinum ring with 2 ½ carat pear shaped diamonds on the side. It was pretty, not flashy, and unique. It was just like Tavin.

Nicholas broke the silence as they watched their friend look at the ring.

“I know that it’s your birthday and all, and you like nice shit, but a diamond ring? That’s a little gay, man,” Nicholas replied as they laughed.

“Even for a pretty mutha fucka like you that is going a bit far,” Trey responded as Cameron grinned.

“Fuck yall. You know who this is for, you bastards,” Cameron replied as he put the ring back on its’ stand and looked at the other ones.

“Cameron, she won’t even move in with you. You think you’re ready for this?” Donovan asked as Cameron looked at a 5 carat with large baguettes on the side and diamonds around the solitaire, then passed. It was too flashy and he knew his baby wouldn’t like it.

“Naw, she wouldn’t like that. She’d say some shit about not being Liberace’s bitch or something,” he replied as he picked up a 6 carat with diamonds around the solitaire and round diamonds on the side and looked it over as he grinned.

“And to answer your question, D, I don’t know…yeah. When do you ever know anything for sure. The only thing I know is that I am crazy in love with that girl and life is short. That Dulet shit got to me. I don’t want anyone to hurt Tavin ever again. I want to be the one to look out for her, to love her. So, I’m going to do this…I don’t know when or where, but soon. She deserves it,” Cameron replied as he went back to the 1st ring.

“Cam, you know you are my boy, but Tavin’s my girl. So, I’m asking you, are you for real?” Nicholas asked with a serious look on his face.

Cameron smiled and said, “Nick, I love her. She’s my heart and you can’t live without your heart, right?”

Nicholas smiled at him and clasped his hand on his shoulder. “The first one. Not too big, not too small, not flashy. You picked out the right one. She’s going to love that.”

Cameron picked the first ring back up and looked at it. Yeah, she would love it, he thought.

***********************************************

“Aw, baby how could you let my parents rope you into this? It’s my birthday. I know the reason I’m here is because they knocked boots without a glove, and I really appreciate it, but, I thought it was just going to be me and you tonight. That outfit that’s hugging your body emphasizes just that…me and you, no one else,” Cameron whined as they pulled up to the hotel. Tavin looked down at her white rope halter blouse, fitted black jeans and black high heeled sandals and laughed.

“I do look good, huh?” Tavin asked as Cameron gave her a once over.

“Hell yeah…you know you do. Have mercy on me…that ass, damn. Come on, Tav. Let’s get in the back, you take off those jeans and your panties and spread those sexy ass legs of yours so I can get a taste,” Cameron replied slowly licking his lips.

“As tempting as that sounds... no,” Tavin replied as Cameron leaned over and licked the shell of her left ear.

“Come on baby, do we have to go? You're wearing those ass grab jeans and that sexy white blouse and you expect me to be excited about having dinner with my parents? Come on, this ain’t fair,” Cameron whined as his right hand ran up and down her left thigh.

Tavin leaned over and kissed him. “Quit your bitchin’ and come on. We don’t have to stay long. Your parents just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, that’s all.”

“They did this morning with that check. I just really wanted to be alone with you,” Cameron replied as he gave the valet his car keys and walked around to help Tavin out of her seat.

“And you will…later. Just wait. I have a surprise for you,” Tavin replied as they held hands, walking into the hotel.

Cameron grinned and stopped walking to look down into her eyes. “Ooh really. Is it a good one?”

Tavin smiled and nodded yes. “A very good one.”

“Does it involve you being naked?” Cameron asked with a sly grin pulling her closer.

“Maybe. So, come on, let your parents have this time with you and if you’re a good boy, I’ll be very good to you later. Come on, we’re going to be late,” Tavin replied as she tiptoed and kissed him on the lips. Tavin walked away from him and Cameron tilted his head to the side, walking slowly behind her, his eyes transfixed on her swaying hips and her behind.

“Cameron, walk up and stop staring at my ass,” Tavin replied as she stopped walking. He took her hand and smiled.

”Can’t help it, baby. 'The most beautifullest thing in this world is just like that. I get in you',” Cameron replied quoting Keith Murray as he walked up to her and slapped her ass.

"Damn, how romantic. Old school rap to express the way you feel about my ass," Tavin replied as Cameron still gripped her behind.

"Come on, baby. Even you know that line was the shit. So, you want to blow this off and let me get in you, sexy?" Cameron asked as he kissed her ear lightly. Tavin felt the shivers go up her spine, but she was not going to give in.

“Maybe later. Now walk up or you will not be seeing the most beautifullest thing or what’s under these jeans for a minute,” Tavin replied as she pulled him by the hand.

“Alright, sexy, I’m going to be good. Lead the way,” he replied as he followed Tavin into one of the ballrooms to meet his parents.

When he arrived, it was dark. The next thing he knew, the lights came on and the music was put on blast. “Happy Birthday,” was yelled. There were at least 200 people there and he ran his hand over his face as Tavin stood near his parents and his boys.

“Aw, man, y’all are too much. You knew about this and you didn’t give me a hint?” Cameron asked Tavin as he pulled her to him.

“Knew about it? This was all her idea, her doing…with a little help, of course,” Josslyn replied with a grin.

“I figured you needed some fun. You like it?” Tavin asked as he smiled at her.

“Yeah, baby. It’s great. Thank you,” he replied as he leaned down and kissed her. For the 1st 30 minutes, he said hello to as many people as he could. Two hours later, he had danced with his girl and was tired. He decided to hang out with his friends as he watched Tavin dance with her friends.

“You know, you guys could have told me about this. This party is sick, man,” Cameron replied with a grin.

“Yeah, it’s cool. So, I don’t see a ring on Tavin’s finger. You punked out, didn’t you?” Trey asked.

“No. You don’t listen to shit. I told you, when the time is right, I’ll ask her. Oh, and she decided to move in with me. I came home today and all her luggage and her shit was there and I was grinning like I was stuck on stupid,” Cameron replied.

He then continued in a fake, Tavin like voice “ So, she says, ‘Happy birthday, again. But before you get too excited, we gotta talk. First off, I’m not all that geeked up about waking up early in the morning, and you know that, so you're going to have to help me out. I don’t cook on Monday’s, Friday’s and Saturday’s so don’t ask me nothin’ about what we're gonna eat on the days in question. Also, be mindful of my mood swings. If I don’t want to talk to your ass at that moment in time, walk away and wait for me to talk to you. Furthermore, I’m not your maid, so pick up your shit. Now, I’ll do your laundry, but I don’t want to see dirty socks and drawers and shit all over the place. Oh, and you are going to have to give up half of that closet, because I that hall closet isn't enough and you’re going to get rid of that ugly ass plaid chair. I also want to change those ugly ass, manly ass curtains and replace them with roman shades, okay? Oh and if you eat all of my Reese’s cups and drink all of my fruit punch, replace it, alright? Oh, and one last thing. Just because you got in house booty, does not mean it’s at your disposal at all times. If I’m not with it, I ain’t with it. Are we clear? Okay, now help me get this stuff out of the way before we go.’ Bossy ass female”.

Donovan, Trey and Nicholas laughed. “Yeah, that’s Tavin alright,” Nicholas stated as they stood around and watched the dance floor. This went on until Cameron saw a guy trying to push up on Tavin.

“I gotta break something up. If you’ll excuse me,” Cameron replied as he walked to the dance floor.

“Mind if I cut in?” Cameron asked as Tavin gave him a tipsy smile.

“Sure, birthday boy. You, scram!” Tavin replied to the guy who kept staring at her until Cameron pulled her by the waist and raised his eyebrow.

“You heard her. Step,” Cameron replied as the guy walked off. Cameron danced in back of her, grinding into her and holding her waist.

“So, I see you and the poster boy for birth control were enjoying yourself,” Cameron replied into her ear as Tavin gyrated and danced in front of him.

“Aw…are you jealous?” Tavin asked.

“Not at all, but dude was about this close to getting beat down. Besides, no one can roll on this ass but me,” Cameron replied as Tavin laughed.

“Oh, really,” Tavin inquired as the uptempo turned into a slow song. Cameron turned her around and pulled her close.

“Yep. So, tipsy girl, how did you find time to do all this?” Cameron asked as they slow danced.

“You know me. I can do it all,” Tavin replied looking up into his eyes.

“Oh yeah. So, you know all this grinding is getting me very horny. I really want to get in those jeans, lovely. Do we have to stay long?” Cameron asked as his lips nipped her ear. Tavin sighed.

“Nope. It’s your birthday and I do have one more surprise for you. You want to leave now and get your surprise?” Tavin asked.

“Hell yeah. Let’s go,” Cameron whispered as they slipped out of the party.