Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 27

“I have a surprise for you,” Cameron stated as he walked up behind Tavin as she was reading the newspaper the next morning. His chin rested on her shoulder as he leaned into her neck to kiss her on it.

“What?” she asked.

“Umm, you smell, ummm,” he replied as he planted light kisses along her neck. Tavin giggled.

“Boy, if you don’t tell me what my surprise is, I’m going to hurt you,” Tavin replied.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise. Just know that I want you to be casually sexy tonight. Alright? Now, give me a kiss. I have a meeting in 30 minutes,” Cameron replied as Tavin turned around and kissed him soundly on the lips. Cameron kissed her once more as he walked backwards to the door with a grin on his face.

“I love you,” he replied as he grabbed his keys.

“I love you too. So, did you buy me something shiny and pretty or did you plan a romantic vacation for two?” Tavin asked.

“I’m not telling you shit. Bye, sexy,” Cameron replied as he winked at her and walked out of the door. Tavin laughed.

“You’re so wrong,” Tavin yelled as the door closed. She looked at her paper.

“How are you going to tell someone that you have a surprise for them and not tell them what it is. Bastard,” Tavin said to herself as she heard her phone ring. She looked at the caller ID and grinned.

“What’s going on little mama?” Tavin asked Nichelle.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to hang with me today. Donovan had to go to the office for a minute and I miss you, girl. So what do you say?” Nichelle asked.

“I say yes. This will be fun and I miss you, too,” Tavin replied as she folded her paper and placed it in her magazine rack.

“There are rules for today, though. No baby talk today and no shopping for baby stuff, teedy Tav,” Nichelle ordered as Tavin laughed. Tavin was just as excited as Nichelle was.

“You have to admit, Shelley, they have the cutest little things for babies. But I guess you have baby burnout, so alright, I’ll agree to that,” Tavin said.

“I’m excited about the baby, but I hear enough about it from Donovan. I just want you and me to spend the day together, and maybe you can tell me what Janae wanted,” Nichelle replied.

“She wanted to come next weekend instead of two weeks from now. It’s cool. I mean, I can find something for her to do until that summer dance program starts, so it’s no biggie. It’s just that….,” Tavin replied as Nichelle interrupted.

“What’s going on Tav?” Nichelle asked.

“She said her and Delia were getting into it, but she’s a 15 year old teenage girl. Of course she’s getting into it with Delia. She’s a, well I won’t say it. I mean, she did give birth to me, if nothing else,” Tavin stated.

“I know you, girl. What’s up? Does Cameron have a problem with Janae coming early?” Nichelle asked.

“No, he’s great actually. He’s fine with her coming early. I just think that maybe something else is going on. I tried to hear if something was wrong, but she sounded fine. Cam did tell me that I am the queen of paranoia, and he does have a point. Delia is aggravating as hell, especially where Janae is concerned. I’m not going to worry about it. I’m just glad Doodles is coming early. So, do you want me to meet you at your place or what?” Tavin asked.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Say an hour?” Nichelle asked.

“Yeah, an hour. See you soon,” Tavin replied as she hung up the phone. She went into her room and pulled out a hot pink short sleeved Henley and a pair of short khaki cargo shorts with her pink and green crocs. She laid everything out and went to shower. She flat ironed her hair, which was now a mid ear bob and put on some Viva Glam V lipgloss. She spritzed herself with Escada Island Kiss and smiled at her appearance. She grabbed her cell phone, her purse and her keys and walked out of the door to meet Nichelle.
*********************************************************
Tavin enjoyed her day with Nichelle and had enough time to come home, get out of the shower and dress before Cameron walked in. Tavin was in her satin dark purple robe preparing to do her make up as Cameron passed by her and kissed her.

“Hey you. How was your day?” Cameron asked.

“Fun. I went out with Nichelle. It was nice, just me, her and the little bitty belly. How was your day?” Tavin asked.

“Hectic, but we’re making money, so it’s cool. I’m going jump in the shower okay?” Cameron asked.

“Okie dokie,” Tavin replied as Cameron puckered his lips at her. She laughed and gave him a full peck on the lips.

“Alright, then, that’s better,” Cameron replied as he grinned and walked into the bathroom.

30 minutes later, Cameron was dressed in a white tee with a navy blue, white, dark green and black striped vest, with baggy dark denim jeans and green and navy sneakers. Tavin thought he looked extremely sexy.

“Hey, you look…ummm hummm. Am I going to have to beat someone down tonight?” Tavin asked as she walked out, placing a black dangling earring in her ear. Cameron smiled as she walked further in the room. She was wearing a black embellished sleeveless, backless swing top, with a low rise, stretch twill, side pleated short skirt that had a silver buckle. Sexy black, strappy sandals completed the look. Cameron continued to grin.

“I should be asking that same question. You look beautiful, Tavin,” he replied as Tavin put in her other earring. She grinned at him as she walked over to him. He loved to watch her walk, he thought. She was just sexy.

“Thank you,” Tavin replied as she stood in front of him. Her arms went around his neck as she kissed him on the lips. Cameron groaned as he held her by the waist. After the kiss, Tavin wiped her lipgloss of off Cameron’s lips.

“So, what’s my surprise?” Tavin asked as Cameron grinned. He kissed her hands and laughed.

“I ain’t telling you. You’ll have to wait and see. Are you ready to go?” Cameron asked.

“Where?” Tavin asked.

“It’s a surprise, damn it. Just wait. Now come on,” Cameron asked as he held his hand out to her. Tavin took it and rolled her eyes.

“You ain’t right, Cameron,” she replied as he pulled her through the front door.

“Yeah yeah I know, Tav,” he responded as they walked down the hallway to the elevator.
*********************************************************
An hour later, Tavin was singing and dancing on the floor near the stage in Madison Square Garden watching Justin Timberlake perform. She had begged Cameron for months to go, and he constantly told her no. He finally decided to surprise her, because even though he didn’t like the dude, he did like his songs, even if he thought the guy was a prick. He grabbed her close and danced with her when “Take it from Here” and “Until the end of time” was performed. They made out while Justin Timberlake was singing. One guy said, “Get a room” and Cameron just gave him the middle finger and continued to kiss his fiancee’.

Tavin smiled the whole way home. Tavin laid her head on Cameron’s shoulder as she intertwined their fingers in the back of the limo.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was so fun,” Tavin replied as Cameron kissed her fingers.

“You’re welcome, Tav. I still think he’s an asshole, but I like his music…well, Timbaland’s music. He was good, okay, there I said it. Happy now,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled.

“Okay,” she replied and there was a comfortable silence.

“Cameron, are you really sure it’s okay that Janae is coming early?” Tavin asked. Cameron picked up her hand that held her engagement ring and kissed it. He smiled as he looked at it. It looked perfect on her hand.

“Yes, sweetheart, it’s cool. Besides, I was thinking,” Cameron replied as he laced his fingers with hers and kissed them.

“You were thinking? That’s scary,” Tavin replied with a grin.

“Ha ha. Anyway, I was thinking that since she’s going to be here, we might as well keep her extra busy. I need a few more hostesses at the restaurant. Maybe she could work as a hostess and go to her dance program, too. It’ll keep money in her pocket, she’ll be occupied and we won’t have to worry about her running around with any sneaky ass boys. We’d have to get her a work permit since she’s only 15 and she can’t work past 10:00pm, but I think she’d like it. What do you think?” Cameron asked.

“When would she be able to start?” Tavin asked.

“As soon as we get the permit. We can go Monday, she can start Tuesday or Wednesday. What do you think?” Cameron asked. Tavin sat up and smiled at him. She had been wracking her brain to try and find something for Janae to do until her dance program started and here he was giving Janae a job. I love this man, Tavin thought. She straddled his lap and put her arms around his neck.

“I think that I have the smartest, sexiest, sweetest man in the world. How did you know….,”Tavin replied as she gazed into his eyes.

Cameron grinned. “You are the queen of worrying, Tav and I knew you were concerned about leaving Janae in the penthouse all day. So I take it that me thinking this time is totally making you hot?” Tavin leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. His arms wrapped around her waist.

“Yes, it is. So, we’re almost home. You want to go up or do you want to ask the driver to give us a scenic tour?” Tavin asked as she gave Cameron a naughty grin.

Cameron grinned right back at her and pressed a button. “Mr. Coles?”

“Yes sir?”

“Could you drive around for a little bit? My girl wants to see the sights,” Cameron replied and winked at Tavin.

Tavin whispered in his ear as her hand glided down his chest, “I sure do,” and nibbled on his ear. Cameron groaned.

“Of course, sir,” Mr. Coles replied shaking his head.

Cameron released the button as his hands grabbed the back of her head, passionately kissing her on the lips. Tavin’s hands went to his vest and threw it and his t-shirt off. They continued to kiss and Tavin pulled back to lick her lips. She stared at him.

“What’s wrong, lovely?” Cameron asked concerned. His hand cupped her cheek.

“Nothing. I love you,” Tavin whispered. Cameron smiled at her and kissed her lips again, then licked up the column of her neck. He looked back into her eyes.

“I love you, too. So, did you want to just wait until we get home, or are am I going to get some freaky limo love?” Cameron asked as his fingers trailed up and down her spine while he kissed her neck. Tavin’s head went back to give him better access and she smiled.

“What if he hears us?” Tavin asked as Cameron’s fingers went to her skirt, lifting it up.

“Just as long as you don’t scream…ah hell, we may have to wait,” Cameron replied as he winked at her. Tavin kissed him once more.

“No,no, no…just kiss me. Just kiss me,” Tavin whispered as their lips met passionately once again. The limo loving was back on.
*********************************************************
Tavin woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She stretched her body and yawned. She pulled the covers up over her naked body and saw a white piece of paper on a pillow with a pink rose. She grinned as she lifted the rose to her nose to smelled it. She opened the note.

Good morning, lovely,

Sorry I had to leave…you know I didn’t want to leave you and that beautiful, naked body, but something came up at work. I left you some breakfast in the microwave and I shouldn’t be too long. Don’t put on any clothes…please(I’m pouting). I’ll be back soon.

Love,
Me (smiley face)


Tavin looked at the note and laughed. “Now he knows I’m not going to lay in this bed naked all morning.” She jumped out of bed and to the shower. After she showered and changed into a white cami with navy blue drawstring lounge shorts with cutie in white on the behind, she went into the kitchen to eat. After breakfast, she straightened up and as she was bending over to pick something up, she felt a hand cup her right ass cheek.

“Damn it, boy, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Tavin asked as she turned to see a laughing Cameron.

“No, I just wanted to grab your ass. It looks good in those shorts. I told you I wouldn’t be long, baby. Why do you have on clothes? I asked you to stay nekked,” he replied as he pulled her back to his front as he kneeled down. He pulled her cami up and traced a finger along her tattoo. Then his tongue began to trace it as his hands roamed her behind. His lips began to kiss her back as he pulled her top up.

Tavin grinned. “Sorry.”

Cameron turned her around and looked up at her. His hands were on her hips as his tongued dipped into her belly button keeping his eyes locked on her. Her skin was so soft and it smelled and tasted so good all the time. He was addicted to this woman, he thought as he licked her belly button.

“Oh yeah, you’re definitely going to be sorry,” he replied as his hands quickly untied her drawstring. Then, the doorbell rang. Cameron’s face was in her belly as he groaned. He looked up at her, then slowly stood. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her on the lips as he patted her on the ass again.

“Don’t you move, with your sexy ass,” Cameron replied with a wink as he walked backwards to his door. He opened the door and said, “Tav, come here.”

“I thought you told me not to move. Make up your mind, boy, I was kind of…,” Tavin replied as she tied her shorts and walked to the door. She smiled as she saw Janae standing there, but then it fell. Right next to Janae was Delia. All of a sudden, Tavin felt as if she wanted to pass out.