Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 31

Tavin waited for Janae in the waiting room outside of Dr. Marine’s office. This was her first session and Tavin told her that she would be waiting for her, so she did. As soon as they got there, Tavin promptly ran to the bathroom and threw up.

She had gotten a lot of things accomplished that next week. Janae would be going to the Professional Performing Arts School and the summer dance program at Alvin Ailey said that she could join year round, which made Janae’s week. She bought Janae’s bedroom furniture and had her room painted lavender and pink, liked Janae requested. Trey and Nyla’s wedding was so beautiful and now she was in the middle of planning her wedding which was scheduled to be at Cameron’s parent’s estate in three months.

Later, after Janae’s appointment, Tavin found herself waking up from yet another nap to an empty house. Janae went to work and wasn’t due home until 10:00pm, so Tavin went about fixing dinner. She was in the mood for fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and a chef salad. Tavin was finishing dinner when she heard the door open. Cameron walked in and put his keys in the bowl on the foyer table and stared at Tavin for a minute. She was wearing hot pink shorts with PINK written across the behind, and a black baby tee with no bra with hot pink socks on her feet. Her ass looked bigger, as well as her hips, but the stomach was still flat and she looked good, he thought, just sexy. He glanced at her breasts and they too seemed a little bigger. Interesting, he thought.

“Hey baby,” Tavin replied with a smile and a chicken leg in her hand as she caught him staring at her. Tavin ate the chicken leg and grinned.

“Hey you. It smells good in here. Food almost done?” Cameron asked.

“Almost,” Tavin replied as Cameron stayed in his spot, crossed his arms and legs, leaned against the wall and stared at her. Tavin picked up a second chicken leg and demolished it. Damn, she was hungry, he thought.

“Umm, that’s good. So, Doodles says that she loves her job,” Tavin replied.

“I guess I would like my job too, if I got paid to be cute and friendly. But, all jokes aside, she’s doing great. She’s getting compliments from the staff and the guests on how nice she is and shit like that. Not to mention all the boys that flirt with her. You should see it, Tav. She has those people eating out of the palm of her hand. Then get this, she told me that she gets tipped by some of the customers and she’s not even waiting tables. She asked me if it was wrong to take it. I told her, hell no. If they want to tip you for smiling at them, giving them menus and taking them to their seat, then take it. Damn, that ass looks good,” Cameron replied as he walked up behind her and popped her on her behind. Tavin turned around and leaned toward him as he leaned his head down. She stood on tiptoe and gave him a kiss and began to finish cooking.

“It looks good to you, huh?” Tavin asked as Cameron slowly licked his lips and put both hands on her hips from behind.

“Yes, lord, it does. I want to take it and bite it,” Cameron whispered as he took her right ear between his lips. Tavin sighed.

“You want to bite my ass? I shouldn’t be surprised,” Tavin said.

“Nope, you shouldn’t. You’ve always had an ass, but now, baby, those hips are spreading even more and that ass is plumper. But, I like it. I like it a lot. Just gives me a little more to hold on to when I’m hittin’ it from the back,” Cameron replied as he rolled on her butt. Tavin laughed.

“You are such a freak,” Tavin stated with a grin.

“I know I am and you like it and I’m your freak, now what? So, how did it go today?” he asked as he held his arms around her waist as she finished the salad.

“She said it was good. I heard her crying again yesterday, but she’s going to do that for awhile. It’s to be expected. So, how was your day, good lookin’?” Tavin asked as she patted his hands.

“Good, I just missed you that’s all. How are you doing, baby?” Cameron asked as he put his chin on her shoulder. His lips went to her neck and he planted a few light kisses before his chin went back on her shoulder.

“Hungry as hell, that’s all, and sleepy. Go take your shower. Dinner in 15,” Tavin replied.

“I hope you’re not too sleepy to get in a little one on one before the kid get’s home,” Cameron stated as he tapped her on the behind once more before walking to the master bathroom to take a shower.

“I’m never that sleepy,” Tavin yelled as he laughed. Tavin put the food on the table and finished doing a little cleaning while Cameron took his shower.

After his shower, Cameon began to think about a few things. He pulled on some boxers and a pair of grey jogging pants with a white tee shirt and continued to think about the changes in his fiancée. Tavin was always bitchy with him, but lately she had been a lot more bitchy. She always ate, but recently she inhaled everything in sight. Tavin never took naps and everyday this week when he came home for lunch, Tavin would be knocked out. And the ass and the hips were spreading, which in itself was the greatest thing ever in his opinion. All this lead him to believe that maybe Tavin was pregnant. As he walked out of the bedroom, thinking about the idea, a smile crossed his features. That would be cool, he thought as he walked back into the kitchen. Tavin looked up and gave him that beautiful smile of hers as he walked back into the room.

“Time to grub,” Tavin said as Cameron pulled out her chair for her. Tavin sat down and he pushed her chair in. Cameron sat down and smiled back at her. That’s all he needed, he thought was to see that gorgeous smile on her face and if his baby was carrying his baby, he would have everything he wanted.
*********************************************************
Tavin looked at the faces that were looking at her that afternoon in her master bathroom—Nyla, Nichelle, and Liza. She had been throwing up and sleeping and snapping at everyone and eating more than two grown men. Her breasts were tender, her hips were wider and her ass was bigger. Her stomach, on the other hand, was still flat. For those reasons, Tavin now finds herself in her master bathroom, taking at home pregnancy tests, with her dearest friends watching, because she was scared shitless. Cameron was at Giselle’s and so was Janae, so no worry about them popping up.

“Okay, I peed on the stick. How much longer?” Tavin asked as she bit her thumbnail.

“You mean sticks,” Nyla said, referring to the four pregnancy tests that scattered the vanity.

“Whatever, Nyla, shit. Stop being so damn technical. Now, how long?” Tavin asked.

“So snappy, Tav,” Liza replied.

“What-the-fuck-eva’, Liza. Leave me hell alone, my nerves are bad. But don’t leave…I need you,” Tavin replied as Nyla and Liza just shook their heads.

“Alright Bitchzilla, I’ll stay, but if you start speaking in a different language and green shit starts spewing out of your mouth as your head turns backwards, I’m getting the hell out of Dodge,” Liza said as they all laughed.

“One more minute,”5 1/2 months pregnant Nichelle said as she looked at her cell phone timer and rubbed her belly. As the minute went by, there was silence. Then, Tavin asked, “Okay, what does it say?”

“The same as the other four…mama, mama, mama, mama. You’re knocked up kid,” Liza replied as they all smiled at her.

“Yeah, I mean as soon as you peed on the first stick, it turned positive. Tavin’s going to have a baby…yeahhh,” Nyla replied with a grin as they all smiled at her.

“I’m going to have a baby…right,” Tavin smiled, then she passed out, with Liza catching her. Nyla got up and wet a towel.

“Sweetie, wake up,” Nichelle replied as she patted Tavin’s face.

“This heifer is bringing the drama to a whole other level for me today. So, she’s pregnant. She’s not the first woman and she definitely won’t be the last,” Liza replied.

“Oh, bite your tongue, Li. She’s scared and in denial, that’s all,” Nichelle replied as she called Felicia and told her the news. Felicia screamed, then told Nichelle to tell Tavin to get her ass to the hospital pronto and she could probably get her squeezed in for a bloodtest to be sure. Nichelle stated that she would as Nyla patted Tavin’s face with the cool washcloth.

“Her ass wasn’t scared when she was bobbing up and down on Cameron’s dick and she didn’t deny it either,” Liza said, her 4 ½ carat engagement ring catching the light.

“Who the hell knighted you Felicia today?” Nichelle asked as Nyla laughed.

“The hell with you, Shelley. Wake up, Tav. You’re going to be a mommy,” Liza said as they waited for her to come to. Nichelle told her what Felicia said and Tavin nodded in agreement. When she came to, she heard Cameron walking in the door with Janae and yelling for her. Tavin was still in Liza’s arms as Cameron walked into the bathroom. He looked around and saw all the pregnancy tests in the bathroom and then his eyes went to his baby on the floor, lying on Liza’s lap, looking out of it. He kissed each woman on the cheek, then he bent down and grinned at Tavin knowingly.

“Hey, Cam. You’re off early,” Tavin said in a soft voice.

“Yeah. I do own the joint. I wanted to take you and Janae out later tonight to a movie or something,” Cameron replied as he smiled at her. The back of his hand stroked her cheek as Nyla, Janae, Nichelle and Liza smiled at each other.

“Oh, that sounds nice,” Tavin replied.

“So, why are you on the floor, baby?” Cameron asked.

“I kind of passed out, you know like when Ali knocked out Frazier and they yelled, down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.It was like that,” Tavin said, licking her lips nervously.

“Oookay. You feeling a little better?” he asked as he continued to stroke her cheek.

“Yeah,” she replied as she sat up. Liza kissed her friend on the cheek, smiled and walked out of the bathroom with the other ladies. Cameron picked her up and sat her on the counter. He smiled as he stared into her eyes, each arm blocking her in. He looked around once more at the bathroom, then back into her eyes as he grinned. Tavin looked back into those gorgeous eyes of his with hers and took a deep breath.

“So, is there something you want to tell me?” Cameron asked.

“We need more garbage bags and I need you to take out the trash…oh, and I’m pregnant,” Tavin said as Cameron smiled widely, and leaned his forehead against hers. They just sat there for awhile like that until Tavin put her arms around his neck and hugged him. Cameron hugged her tight, then he put her face in his hands, stared at her, then he kissed her with all the love he had for her. After the kiss, he kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, then her lips again. He hugged her again, then he let her go when he heard her say, I can’t breathe bitch.

“I’m sorry, Lovely. Did I hurt you?” he asked as his hands moved over her torso. Tavin had to smile because it was so cute.

“No, you dickhead. You cut off my oxygen supply. I just couldn’t breathe. I’m fine,” Tavin replied as he grinned.

“Yes, you are fine, and sexy and beautiful. How do you feel?” Cameron asked as he put his hands on her stomach.

“Like shit in the morning and like a greedy dog at night. Right now it’s cool. I’m just hungry as hell,” Tavin replied.

“Well, we can fix that. Why did you take so many?” Cameron asked as he stroked her cheek.

“Pure denial. That’s all I can say. Oh, Fee pulled a few strings at the hospital and said that if we wanted to find out for sure, to be there in 45 minutes,” Tavin said.

“Okay. I love you,” Cameron replied as Tavin smiled at him.

“Let’s see how much you love me when I can barely walk through the front door,” Tavin replied as Cameron picked up her hands and kissed them.

“Stop talking nonsense, baby,” Cameron said as he held her hands.

“How are we going to do all this, Cam? A wedding, a baby and Janae?” Tavin asked.

“Don’t start that shit. This is a good thing…this is fucking great,” Cameron said with a grin.

“Great huh? Have you thought about this, really? I mean, you and I are going to be parents. That in itself is scary as hell. We have to help Janae adjust, our wedding is a few months away and now I’m a baby’s mama. You knocked me up, Cameron,” Tavin stated.

“Yeah, I know. I’m lovin’ this,” he replied with a grin.

“This shit is not funny. How are we going to do this, Cam?” Tavin asked.

“Together. We’ll figure it out. I’m happy as shit, right now, do you know that?” he asked as he grinned.

“Yeah, because the shit eating grin on your face doesn’t give it away in the least,” Tavin said sarcastically. Cameron laughed as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

“Stop being so mean, Lovely, at least for 2 minutes. Then you can go back to being the crabby, bitchy woman I know and love. How do you feel about all this?” Cameron asked as Tavin thought about it. She was scared shitless, but she was unexplainably happy at the same time. She grinned at Cameron.

“Scared as hell, but I’m kind of digging this mommy to be thing,” Tavin stated honestly as Cameron smiled.

“Mommy. I like the sound of that. I love you so much, Tavin and you in there, I love you, too. E tu in lØ, IO amore tu anche. IO amore tu, piccolo bambino,” Cameron replied as he leaned down and kissed her still flat stomach twice. He hugged her around the waist as Tavin ran her fingers through his hair.

“You do know that I plan on being spoiled and pampered the entire 9 months,” Tavin said as Cameron continued to hug her.

“Just your regular, old bossy, bitchy self, multiplied by 3?” Cameron asked as she laughed.

“Yep. Are you sure about all this, Cam?” Tavin asked as she bit her bottom lip, holding her breath. Cameron let go of her and leaned his forehead against hers again.

“I’ve always been sure about you, baby. Yes, this is like the best thing…well, you and that ass are the best things that have happened to me, but this is right up there,” Cameron said with a grin as she laughed.

“You are truly certifiable. So, do you think that we can get to the hospital in 35 minutes?” Tavin asked. Cameron leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Yeah, we can,” Cameron said, as his hands cupped her face once more.

“What a way to find out, huh? I wanted to do something romantic like put the stick in a wrapped box and give it to you,” Tavin said.

“You giving me a stick that you pissed on is not sexy or romantic…it’s gross. I’m glad you didn’t do that shit. I would have been bugging the fuck out,” Cameron replied as they both laughed.

“This is good, baby…this is good,” he replied as he kissed her again. Their friends listened from the hallway and as the door opened they walked in hand and hand, looking at all of them.

“Just a shame…a damn shame,” Cameron said as he looked at the four females trying to act as if they didn’t eavesdrop.

“What?” Liza asked, giving them away. The women tsked in Liza’s direction as she stuck out her tongue at them.

“You heifers ain’t slick. We know you were listening at the door,” Tavin replied as she put on her sneakers.

“Okay, we’re busted. That was so sweet and really funny. You two are a trip,” Liza said.

“And you’re just a nosy ass, all of you are,” Cameron said as Tavin nodded in agreement and they began to get their things together to go to the hospital.

“And guess what? We’re coming to the hospital, too. Say something about that?” Nichelle asked.

“I say we’re leaving in five minutes to go take another pregnancy test and if you’re coming, Spice girls, you’d better hurry up,” Cameron said with a grin as Nyla and Janae threw pillows from the sofa at his head.

“Yall still nosy,” Cameron said as he stuck his tongue out and ducked the next barrage of pillows.

After Cameron and Tavin came back from the hospital, they went to Tavin’s favorite Japanese restaurant to celebrate. When Cameron called his parents and siblings to tell them that Tavin was 6 ½ weeks pregnant, and due on Feb 17,they all wanted to join them. Janae met the rest of the crazy Caldwell’s and liked them. They totally fell in love with the sweet, funny teenage girl. They had a great time, except when Tavin hurled on the sidewalk once they left, but other than that, it was great.

Tavin had just gotten out of the shower and dressed as Cameron watched her.

“You’re my baby’s mama, you’re my baby’s mama,” he replied as Tavin laughed.

“Yep, I sure am. I’m glad my wedding dress is made the way that it is. At least it’ll cover the tummy…when I get one,” Tavin replied as Cameron smiled.

“So what if it doesn’t? You’re still gonna be the most finest, sexiest bride I’ve ever seen so, if your man ain’t worried about a little gut, why should you? Besides, my seed is in there. That’s something to be proud of,” Cameron said with a grin as Tavin shook her head.

“You still say the craziest shit,” Tavin replied as she sat on the edge of the bed. Cameron kneeled in front of her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Yep…and I’m crazy about you. Let me show you how much,” he whispered in that sexy voice of his as he looked into her eyes, and slowly leaned in to take her lips into his. They kissed for a few minutes, then his lips began to make a trail down her body. Cameron hooked her legs through his arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed, not taking his eyes off of her. He nudged her knees and Tavin spread her legs. He hooked her underwear in his thumbs and pulled them quickly off of her legs, staring between her legs.

“You have no idea how happy I am right now. You, the bitchiest woman in the world, and me the sexiest guy alive made a little person together, baby. Isn’t that the coolest shit ever?” Cameron asked in awe as his nose brushed the inside of her thighs. Tavin’s hands went in his hair as he alternated between soft kisses and hot licks of his tongue on her inner thighs. Tavin was soaking wet as her head went all the way back when the tip tongue licked the seam of her sex, slowly from the bottom to the top. Tavin moaned and tried to pull him up. He looked up at her as he licked her sex in the same fashion once more. His fingers separated her folds as he ran his fingers up and down them gently, inserting a finger inside.

“Hmm,” Tavin whispered as he moved his finger inside of her, following a lick on her clit.

“You like that, baby?” Cameron asked as he felt her tug his head, her fingernails grazing his scalp. He loved it when she did that.

“Yes, I do, but I want more than that, Cameron. I want you inside of me, right now,” she whispered. Cameron licked her again, then licked his lips slowly, savoring her taste.

“Mmmm, Tavin, let me run this, okay? It’s not about me right, now. It’s all about you, alright? Let me love you the way that I want...slow, deliberate…right. Is that alright with you,” Cameron asked as his tongue replace his finger as he inserted it slowly and curled it inside of her. Tavin’s back arched.

Cameron removed his tongue and licked her, then pulled her clit into his mouth. He whispered, “You make me so happy baby…ummm. Damn, I love you…no one else but you. I’m so in love with you, Tavin,” he whispered as he began to eat and lick and nibble on her slowly, like he had all the time in the world. Tavin moaned as she spread her legs wider. Cameron continued to feast on her and after she came another time, he pulled her up, straddled her on his lap and as he lowered her onto his erection. Tavin moaned loudly and Cameron groaned at the invasion of his hard length, entering her tight walls. She felt too good, he thought as he began to pull out then back in, slowly.Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck as they moved at a slow, deliberate pace. Tavin wanted faster, but Cameron made sure he was controlling everything. Each stroke was deliberate, deep and sure, like he was trying to show her how he felt and that’s exactly what he did. When she realized what he was doing, she reluctantly gave in and moved with him. He felt so good and was moving so purposefully, she came again and again and again.

“I love you, Cameron,” Tavin whispered as her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and a few tears fell from her eyes. Cameron smiled at her, kissed her passionately on the lips and pushed up deeper inside her, hitting her spot.

“I know, Lovely. I know,” he whispered as they wrapped themselves closer to each other, thinking about what else would happen in their lives.