Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 32

Three months later

Tavin, Janae and Cameron settled into a peaceful existence amongst one another. Janae loved her new school, her dance school and her job. Cameron often times got double teamed because he was the only male in the house, but it didn’t bother him.

Tavin was so glad when the morning sickness period was over. But, she had to admit that she was excited. Cameron was always talking to her stomach and kissing it and buying stuff. She had a little pouch, but not much and she was kind of glad she wasn’t showing yet. Besides, her wedding was next week and she could still get into her dress…after her seamstress took it out a little, of course.

“Cameron, you’re spoiling the kid already. The kid’s eyes haven’t developed yet and you keep saying, look at what daddy bought for you today. You’ve always been cuckoo, but now, you’re truly mental,” Tavin stated as she ate her fifth Krispy Kreme donut and pineapples, downing chocolate milk. Janae bounded down the stairs, kissed her sister on the cheek and dapped Cameron.

“I’m out of here. Oh, and I think it’s sweet that he does that…a little mental, but sweet. I have dance class today and I’m going straight to work after that, so I’ll see you guys tonight. Bye,” Janae said as she walked out the door.

“Bye,” Tavin said.

“Later Doodles,” Cameron replied as the door locked.

“She would put it that way, wouldn’t she?” Tavin asked as she put another pineapple chunk in her mouth.

Cameron smiled at her and stared for a minute. “Janae knows who signs her checks. She ain’t crazy. And besides, I’m not going to let your sourpuss ass spoil my fun, baby mama. You know, you really look beautiful today.” Cameron looked at Tavin still dressed in her tan business suit for work, her hair cut in a bob to her chin and her face…she just looked beautiful and he wanted her. He pulled on his bottom lip with his teeth, then licked his lips. Damn, he was fine, she thought as he gave her that look.

“Cameron, I’m not a sourpuss…I’m knocked up. I have to leave in thirty minutes. You’re not getting any morning loving, so don’t even try it. Just because you’re sexy, and you do look good in that suit, when my nipples brush along the inside of my bra, I think about who did this to me and all sexual thoughts go out of my head. You’re out…no morning booty,” Tavin said as she got up from her chair and brought her plate and cup to the sink to rinse it.

Cameron walked up to her and hugged her waist. “I wasn’t trying to…” but Tavin interrupted him with a look and he laughed.

“Okay, so I wanted some booty, but I meant it. You do look beautiful,” he replied as he kissed her on the lips. His hands cupped her behind as Tavin tiptoed to run her hands through his dark hair and kiss him back.

“Thank you. You’re still not getting any booty,” Tavin replied as Cameron grinned at her, then attacked her lips once more.

“I’m going to be late…nope, it ain’t happening…I have to go…you’re not getting any,” Tavin whispered between kisses as he lifted her up into his arms and kissed the breath out of her.

An hour later, Tavin was finally on her way to work. That damn man was insatiable.
***********************************************************
Tavin and Cameron’s wedding was just like she wanted it… private and elegant. Janae was her maid of honor, Nichelle was her matron and due in three weeks, and Felicia, Liza, Nyla, Josslyn and Michelle were her bridesmaids. Michelle had recently found out that she was 2 months pregnant, so Colleen Caldwell was in heaven.

Tavin took Cameron’s breath away in a strapless, ivory gathered gown. He knew she was beautiful, but as she walked towards him, with Nichelle’s father giving her away, he thought he had never seen a more beautiful sight.

The wedding was fun, with lots of dancing. As usual, the women fought over the bouquet and after Felicia knocked some poor woman out, she held it up and yelled ‘Victory is mine. When the garter toss came, Cameron got on his knees and pulled Tavin’s garter off with his teeth, which made her blush beyond belief.

Tavin was in heaven as she awoke on the Caldwell private plane and saw Cameron staring at her with the sexiest smile on his face.

“Hey, beautiful. You’re finally awake,” Cameron said as he stroked her face.

“Yep. I had a wonderful nap. I thought I was dreaming,” she thought as she looked at her hand with her engagement ring and her diamond platinum wedding band. Her eyes caught Cameron’s left hand, his wedding band catching the sun as he kissed her hand.

“No, Lovely, it’s real. Finally. If anyone would have told me we would be here this time last year, I would have told them that they were smoking something. How are you, Mrs. Caldwell? Mrs. Caldwell…I like the way that sounds,” Cameron said.

Tavin smiled. “Me too.”

“You need anything?” Cameron asked.

“I need to pee. Move out of my way. I’ll be right back,” she replied as she held her sundress in her hands and kissed his lips as she passed by him to the bathroom.

When she returned, Cameron caught her and sat her on his lap. Her legs were laying on her seat as he kissed her.

“Better now?” Cameron asked between kisses. Tavin grinned.

“Yeah. Ask me in a half and hour. Hey, is there any food on this thing?” she asked as they kissed. Cameron laughed between kisses.

“Yes, there is. Are you hungry?” Cameron asked.

“Yes,” Tavin said.

Cameron pressed a button and spoke and five minutes later, there was a platter with smoked salmon, pineapples, roasted turkey, peanut butter and jelly, pickled okra, strawberries, donuts and hot wings.

“Hey, those are all the things I’ve been craving lately. Thank you,” Tavin said with a grin. She picked up a napkin and a hot wing with pickled okra and devoured it.

“You’re welcome…ewww how do you eat that shit?” Cameron asked as he watched Tavin eat the whole platter.

“The little person that’s invaded my body calms right down after I eat all this crap, so leave me alone. Besides, it tastes really good. Want some?” Tavin asked with a strawberry wrapped in a tiny peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

“Hell no. I ate normal food earlier. I’m straight. Speaking of the little person, how’s my baby doing?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“The last time I checked, it was our baby. I guess she’s happy she’s eating,” Tavin said to goad Cameron. Tavin finished eating and gulped down a glass of apple juice.

“He’s happy,” Cameron said as he looked her over and gave her that look. Not now, she thought as he moved the platter out of the way and kissed her.

“Oh, no. What are you up to Caldwell?” Tavin asked as he moved her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

“Half an hour, huh? That’s enough time for me to introduce you to the Mile High Club,” he whispered as his lips ventured down her neck and his hands went under her dress to caress her thighs. When his fingers grazed her panty covered sex, Tavin bit her lip and sighed. The man’s sex drive was insane.

“No,” she whispered, not too convincly as he stared into her eyes, his eyes droopy with desire.

“Come on baby. It’ll be good…I promise,” he whispered as he pulled her bottom lip between his and sucked it gently. She loved when he did that.

“It’s always good, really, really, good, but Cameron…damn. There’s only one of me and you wear me out,” Tavin replied as he grinned.

“Like you can’t handle it. Why don’t you stop with all that noise, Tav? You know you like it,” he whispered as he lightly licked her lips.

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it, it’s just that, we do it all the time,” Tavin said as Cameron chuckled, then ran the tip of his tongue along her ear.

“Is that a bad thing?” Cameron asked.

“No, but…you’re distracting me with your tongue and the lips and those hands and I’m trying to talk to you. Is that all you think about is sex?” Tavin asked as he continued to nibble on her bottom lip.

“No…yes. Tav, I kind of lose it when I see you, when I get close to you, when I smell you, when I kiss you and the only thing I’m thinking is how long will it take me to get you naked. Sorry, but you drive me crazy,” Cameron said with a grin as he kissed her again, his fingers still rubbing her.

“So, the only reason you married me is because I’m cute with a nice ass and a good pussy?” Tavin asked.

Cameron cocked his head to the side and thought about it. “Yeah, that about sums it up. And if you were me and you got to feel that wet, warm, tight shit wrapped around you, you’d be grabbing for it all the time too. Now, cooperate please,” he replied as his lips kissed hers once more. Tavin pulled away, and looked into his eyes. She knew that by the look in his eyes that he was on a mission and he wouldn’t stop until she surrendered.

“What if someone sees,” Tavin asked looking around, even though she was excited as hell and wetter than ever. She heard him unbuckle his belt and the zipper go down along with the pants. The next thing she knew he was rubbing his erection along the seam of her sex and her panties were totally dripping at this point. Cameron pecked her lips a few times as his fingers ran along her sex.

“Nobody is coming back here and we can be quiet baby. We can be really quiet. See, all I have to do is slide them over and…,” he whispered as he slid her underwear over and thrusted up inside of her.

“Ummm,” Tavin moaned softly as he groaned lowly. There was no way in hell she was going to be quiet, she thought. He felt too good, she thought. Cameron was thinking the same thing as he moved up and she moved her hips down to meet him thrust for thrust. Suddenly, he got pissed off because her panties were still in the way.

“Shit, you feel…umm, so good but wait, baby, wait,” he whispered as he ripped her silk thongs off and put them in his leather jacket pocket. He groaned because he was deeper inside of her now. His hands gripped her hips as he rotated his.

“That’s better,” he whispered as he began to move again.

“Hmm hummm. Hey, those were brand new,” Tavin whispered as he grinned a kiss across her swollen lips.

“I’ll get you some more,” he whispered as Tavin found a new appreciation towards aviation.
*********************************************************

“I’m in Spain, I’m in Spain,” Tavin sang as they stood on the balcony of Cameron’s parent’s house overlooking the Malvarossa Beach in Valencia, Spain. Cameron surprised her and they had two weeks to explore the entire country. The country was so beautiful and there was so much history and culture. Tavin didn’t want to leave.

“I told you I would bring you here someday. Were you surprised?” Cameron asked, his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist, his hand rubbing her belly.

“Yes…thank you,” Tavin replied as she turned around and gave him a deep kiss. Tavin began to push him back into the room until he fell on the bed. Tavin stood near him.

“You’re welcome. So, you want to go out tonight?” Cameron asked as he sat back on his elbows and stared at his wife. She smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

“No, I want to stay in. Is that alright with you?” Tavin asked as her fingers went to the buttons on his shirt.

“You know I don’t mind because we always find something to do,” he said with a grin as Tavin took off his shirt. It landed on the floor.

“Good because I have a surprise for you,” Tavin replied as her small hands unbuckled his belt and the next thing he knew he was completely naked. Tavin kissed him all over…his neck, his chest, stomach. They kept their eyes on each other until he realized what she was about to do. He did a silent little dance in his head and when he saw her mouth around him, he groaned. Then his eyes closed and his head fell back.

“Oh…damn,” he whispered and he couldn’t believe how good it felt and how good she was doing it. Her mouth had swallowed his entire length and she was sucking and and slurping and it was so good. He ran his fingers through her hair and his toes curled. Her mouth pulled him in and sucked, not letting go.

“Oh, shit baby, what are you….damn…that feels so good…shit,” he moaned. Tavin felt so validated at that moment. She was glad that she could get that reaction out of him. The more he moaned, the more she got turned on and she began to move her mouth even more. Cameron couldn’t take anymore.

“Wait, baby, I don’t want to come yet…wait,” he said breathlessly as he pulled her up and away from him with the last of the strength he had. She sat on her knees and looked at him. He sat up and looked at Tavin, trying to catch his breath.

“What’s wrong? Didn’t you like it?” Tavin asked.

“That’s the damn problem…I loved it. I thought you never did that before. How…when…and it better not be a who?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“There was a woman who taught a class at my bachelorette party. We didn’t have live penises…just dildos,” Tavin said as Cameron sat back on his elbows, looking intrigued.

“You mean to tell me there’s a “How to suck a dick 101” class?” Cameron asked as Tavin laughed.

“Apparently. She said that they also have classes to show men how to…,” Tavin said as Cameron sat up, and pulled her on top of him. His penis was still hard and rubbing against her still clothed body. It felt so good.

“Eat pussy?” Cameron asked, smiling at her. She just had her mouth around his dick and she was blushing over that. She was something, but she was still his, he thought.

“Yeah. From what some of the ladies said, they knew a few guys who needed that class. I, on the other hand, could not say that, because you definitely know what you’re doing,” Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

“I aim to please, sweetheart, and I’m glad I do. So she actually came there and showed you how to do it? I need to send her a tip, because hell, she’s good. Damn…give me her name and address, for real. I’m going to send the woman some flowers. She’s a damn good teacher,” Cameron said as Tavin ran her fingers along his forehead and through his short, dark hair.

“I don’t have the lady’s number. Felicia set everything up, so I’ll get the info from her,” Tavin replied.

“Hell, I’m sending something to Felicia, too. Good looking out, Fee!,” Cameron replied as he ran his hands along her body.

“If you liked it so much, why did you stop me?” Tavin asked with a pout as Cameron sat up with her. His hands went to her camisole and pulled it over her head. He dipped his head and kissed her neck as his hands went to her underwear, which ended up completely off.

“Stop pouting. The reason I stopped you is because it was too good and I didn’t want to come like that, baby. I’m pussy whipped. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you were doing your thing extremely well, but if I have to choose between your mouth and this…,” he said as his fingers grazed her.

“Umm,” Tavin whispered.

“Then I choose this. You have no idea how good this feels…wet, warm, tight…and I’d rather come inside of you here…,” he said as one of his long fingers went inside of her as she moaned, “than in your mouth,” he whispered as he took his finger out of her.

“Well, if that’s what you prefer, who am I to stop you,” Tavin said as he pulled her back in the bed and pulled her on top of him. Cameron stroked her face and stared at her.

“Why are you so beautiful?” he asked.

Tavin shrugged. “Never really felt that way. Cute, yeah. Pretty,ok. But when you say it, I believe it. The way you look at me, the way you touch me, I feel beautiful.”

“You are and don’t you ever forget that…but then I plan on being around for the next 50, 60 years to remind you, so you don’t have to worry,” Cameron replied as they looked at each other, holding each other on the bed. Tavin leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips and smiled.

“I like the sound of that,” Tavin replied.

“So do I. Tavin Caldwell, ooh, I really like that…I adore you,” Cameron replied as he ran ran his finger along her nose and her lips.

“The feeling is very mutual,” she said smiling.

“I’m so in love with you…we’ve been through a lot of crap, you do realize that…8 years ago, if we would have stopped arguing, maybe we would have been here a long time ago. I still remember the first time I saw you,” Cameron replied as his finger stroked her cheek. One of his hands went to her belly as he rubbed it.

“You do? Wait a minute…at the sports complex…me and the girls freshman year,” Tavin said as he nodded in disagreement.

“Nope….that was the second time. We actually got along that day and you looked so cute in those shorts,” Cameron said with a smile, then he finished his statement.

“The first time I saw you was the second week of school. You were coming out of the business building and I was going in. You had your hair down around your shoulders and you were wearing the hell out of a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt. I thought you were the prettiest girl I’d ever seen, but you looked so sad. All I wanted to know was why someone so pretty was so sad. Then, when we bumped into you guys the next week in the sports complex and you smiled shyly…I thought you were so cute…but then, we started arguing and you know the rest,” Cameron replied, still rubbing her small belly.

“I don’t remember seeing you the first time you saw me, but I already knew about you before we met. Your names were on the lips of every girl at school…oh, they’re hot and cute. I did think you were fine as hell, but I would never have told you,” Tavin said.

“I couldn’t tell. I thought you hated me,” Cameron said.

“I could never hate you, especially after that incident with that asshole from my econ class…just didn’t like you that much, that’s all. But now I’ve changed. The only time I don't like you is when you’re being a real pain in the ass...which is 90% of the time,” Tavin said as Cameron smiled at her.

“That’s good to know,” he replied.

“The other 10%, I just love you to pieces. Cameron?" Tavin asked.

"Yes, baby?" Cameron asked.

"Do you think it’s going to always be like this?” Tavin asked, running her finger along his bottom lip. He caught it between his lips and sucked it, then let it go.

“Hell no! We’re getting along now…in a few minutes, you’re going to be calling me a fuckin’ asshole and I’m going to be telling you to stop being mental. But the arguing and shit turns me on…it’s fun…it’s us. Unless…,” Cameron replied as he moved on top of her and settled between her legs. He licked his lips as he looked at her from head to toe.

“Unless,” Tavin said as she reached up and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Well, the only time we really don’t argue is when we’re making love, so I suggest maybe we should start doing that…you know, just to keep the peace,” Cameron said as he captured her right earlobe between his teeth. Tavin ran her fingers through the dark hair on the nape of his neck.

“I’m all about keeping the peace, Mr. Caldwell. I love you,” she whispered as she felt him thrust into her. His head lifted from her neck as he looked into her eyes. Tavin gasped, the full feeling of him inside of her, taking her breath away.

“Why don’t you show me?” he asked as Tavin began to move with him, never wanting the closeness and the love she felt for him to end.

EPILOGUE

One year later

The year had been a good one. Janae adjusted to her new life in New York, continued her sessions with Dr. Marine, made new friends and loved living with Tavin and Cameron. Liza had gotten married to Nigel, her photographer boyfriend and Felicia and Nicholas had just married the month before. Josslyn was getting married in a month and everyone was pregnant or having babies. Nyla was due in 3 months and Liza was 2 months pregnant. Tavin cut down her work time to be at home more with their baby, Kendall Madison Caldwell, and Cameron was in the process of opening up another restaurant, named after Tavin’s zodiac sign, Scorpio. Everyone had families and full lives, but they always made time for each other. Nathaniel Connor Tarrington was Donovan and Nichelle’s pride and joy and LJ, Logan’s son, looked just like his father. Everything seemed to be falling into place for everyone.

“Where’s everybody at?” Taylor asked as he walked into his Cameron’s house.

“Janae and Tav are upstairs,” Cameron replied as he walked towards Taylor with Kendall, his pride and joy in his hands. She was this perfect little caramel, curly haired wonder that came when she felt good and ready. Cameron remembered that day because his wife stated that it wasn’t bad, because of all the drugs. She said, and he quotes,”I’m a modern women and we have modern things to deal with pain. If they say I can be drugged up when I have her, then call me a crackhead.” He couldn't believe that a woman he thought he hated and vice versa would come together and make a beautiful little person like Kendall. Cameron smiled at the memory of his daughter's birth as Taylor took his niece from Cameron and smiled.

“There’s Uncle T’s little cutie pie. You know she’s gonna be a heartbreaker someday,” Taylor said as Kendall smiled a toothless grin at him.

“Yeah, well the only thing she’s doing now is eating, shitting, pissing and babbling. I want her to stay that way for a long time. Anyway, I got my nine. Ain’t nobody getting near her until she’s at least 35…that’s a good age, huh?” Cameron asked as Taylor laughed.

“Yeah, she’ll be a spinster and you may be dead,” Taylor replied as he began to talk to Kendall and blow raspberries on her belly while she laughed.

“Hey, is that Taylor?” Tavin asked as she came down the stairs.

“We’ve got food. Of course it’s Taylor,” Cameron replied.

“Hey Taylor,” Janae yelled from upstairs.

“Hey, Doodles. What’s she doing anyway?” Taylor asked.

“Oh, she’s talking to her little boyfriend or something. It’s so cute,” Tavin said as she walked into the kitchen to check her dinner.

“It ain’t cute. I think he’s gay and besides, she shouldn’t be dating anyway,” Cameron said.

“I can hear you,” Janae yelled from upstairs.

“Close the door, smart ass,” Cameron replied as he heard her bedroom door close. Cameron went and sat next to his brother on the floor. Kendall was on the floor playing with her toes and Taylor was down there with her. The next thing Tavin heard was her daughter crying. Kendall fell on the floor a little harder than she expected and was crying for dear life and the fact that she had an audience who hated to see her cry made her cry even louder. Taylor picked her up and handed her to Cameron.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Just a little shock, that's all," he said in his "daddy" voice as he kissed her on the forehead.

“What’s wrong with my baby?” Tavin asked as she looked up from cutting vegetables.

“She fell that’s all. She’s going to be fine, right daddy’s baby?” Cameron asked. Kendall let her light brown eyes fill with more tears and cried.

“We got a drama queen on our hands already. When are we gonna eat, Tav?” Taylor asked as he stretched his long legs and changed the TV.

“In 30 minutes. Give her to me, Cam,” Tavin said as she walked up to him to take the baby. When she saw her mommy, Kendall stopped crying. Cameron kept the baby, then he kissed Tavin soundly on the lips.

“I got her, baby. She’s alright, huh mami. Just a little scared,” he said as Kendall calmed down. Cameron gave Tavin another kiss and Kendall began to whimper again.
He smiled at his daughter.

“Somebody’s jealous of daddy giving sugar to mommy. Is that it?” he asked as Kendall whimpered and put her head in his neck and shoulder. He rubbed her back and kissed her on the forehead.

“Maybe you should give her to me, let me calm her down,” Tavin replied as Cameron gave her a kiss on her forehead and grinned.

“I got her, Lovely, just like I always got you. Finish what you were doing, alright?” he asked.

Tavin grinned at him and said, ”Alright.” Tavin went back to preparing dinner and thought about what he just told her. He always had her. He always took care of her and loved her, crappy ways and all and that was something that she could trust in…always.

THE END