Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6 

Several days later, Nicholas stormed into the guys scheduled poker game, which was at Trey's brownstone this month. Nicholas was late, as usual, and he also looked half-crazy. Nicholas sat at the table and picked up his cards. Donovan, Cameron and Trey glanced at one another, then focused their eyes on Nicholas.

"Look at what the cat dragged in," Cameron stated.

"Yeah, dude, you told us you were going to be 20 minutes late, not an hour," Donovan replied.

"Man, stop timing me. I'm not your wife. I'm here now, Mr. Mom, so relax. I just got tied up at the office," Nicholas snapped glancing at them for a second, then training his blue eyes on his cards.

"Shit, what's wrong with you, man? Is it that time of the month?" Donovan asked.

"Did we interrupt you during one of your kinky role playing games, Nick?" Trey asked.

"Which one were you playing tonight, Nick...the cop or the robber?" Cameron asked as they all laughed.

"I got a better question...who were you playing with tonight? Fee, Cassandra...," Trey replied with a grin as Donovan interrupted him.

"Another temp, your new maid, Bunny, Selene...," Donovan said as Cameron interrupted him.

"The cashier at 7-11, the flower lady down the street, Trey's hot ass moms," Cameron replied as they all laughed. Nicholas didn't, which was weird because Nicholas usually laughed at everything. Nicholas waved his hand at them and just stared straight ahead at his cards.

"Cam, I've been telling you for years to stop talkin' about my moms like that, man," Trey replied.

"Man, your mom is fine. If she ever gave me a chance, I would knock the lining out of it," Cameron said.

"Dude, you making me sick and you ain't knocking the lining out of nothing," Trey replied tensely.

"He's not lying, Trey. Your mom is really fine," Donovan stated. Nicholas hadn't laughed or answered. Something wasn't right. Trey waved his hand in front of Nicholas' face. Nicholas looked at his friends and sighed.

"Quit talkin' about how fine my moms is, before I put my foot up both of yall's asses. What you two dumb bastards need to do is find out what the hell is wrong with this catatonic muthafucka'," Trey replied, waving his hand in front of Nicholas again. Donovan threw his cards down and spoke.

"What the fuck is going on with you, man?" Donovan asked. Everyone looked at Nicholas until he spoke.

"Fee...Felicia...she doesn't want to be my 'fuck buddy' as she put it, anymore. She wants me to c...c.....," Nicholas tried to get out, but his friends interrupted.

"To cornrow, to cook?" Trey asked.

"To commit to her, just her, you fuckin' moron!" Nicholas stated.

"Damn, I see why you came in here looking like that. She brought up the "c" word...to you? This is serious," Donovan replied. Cameron just laughed and shook his head.

"I told you so," Cameron replied.

"What?" Nicholas asked.

"Last year, when you told us about this arrangement, I told you that Fee wasn't going to deal with that friends with benefits shit for long," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, Nick, Fee is like...Whoa. She's fine as hell, man. I thought you liked her? I thought you were considering the "c" word with Fee," Trey said.

"Like her? I'm crazy about her, but I'm not ready for the "c" word with her, or anyone else," Nicholas said, finally looking at them.

"Wait, a minute. When did this go down?" Donovan asked.

"A few nights ago. Fee came over, dressed in a black trenchcoat and the sexiest, barely there, red teddy I've ever seen. I started to kiss her and get her in the mood. The next thing I hear are those words that we dread to hear...the most dreaded words in the English language...," Nicholas said, as they all interrupted him.

"We need to talk," Cameron, Trey, and Donovan all stated in a deadpan voice. Nicholas shook his head in agreement.

"Yeah. Anyway, she's dressed...well, partially dressed...in this sexy, skimpy...I really, really love the skimpy lingerie," Nicholas said.

"I have quite a fondness for it as well," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, me too, especially since they really don't get to keep it on long," Donovan said.

"Yeah," Trey replied.

"I don't know. I think it's kind of a turn on to do a woman while she's wearing really sexy lingerie...then rip it off," Cameron replied as they all smiled.

"True dat. Which one do you think has the skimpiest lingerie...Fredericks or Vicky?" Trey asked.

"Definitely Frederick's," Cameron replied.

"Yeah, Frederick's look's straight high priced ho, doesn't it?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. Vicky's is sometimes a little too...classy. I like the classy lingerie, but sometimes I like to see a woman look like a straight up ho. I like my lingerie a little kinky, basically borderline slutty. Yeah, the sluttier, the better," Cameron replied. Trey smiled at him and the dapped hands.

"You too? That's my dog," Trey replied. Nicholas looked back and forth at them.

"Would you two shut the fuck up and let me finish?" Nicholas asked, in a loud voice.

"Do your thing, man," Trey replied.

"Yeah, my bad...continue," Cameron replied.

"Anyway, all I wanted was to rip that scrap of lace and silk off of her beautiful, caramel body, with my teeth and I was in the process of doing that, when she said those damn words," Nicholas replied, suddenly quiet and staring blankly into space.

"Yo, blankman, we stopped a good as convo about slutty lingerie to hear this shit. What happened? What did she say? What did you say?" Trey asked.

"You sound like a chic right now, dude, like you're waiting to hear the gossip or somethin'," Donovan replied.

"Yeah, borderline bitch," Cameron stated in agreement.

"Is there something you want to tell us, T?" Donovan asked with a smile.

"Yeah...my dick is bigger than yours and both of your moms love it. Nick, tell us what went down," Trey replied. Nicholas stared straight ahead and began to speak.

"She said that she wanted a c...c...commitment. She said something about she wants permanent booty calls and if I wouldn't agree, she would find someone who would. I told her I wasn't ready to take that step, but I didn't want to lose what we had. She said we didn't have much--all we had was mind blowing sex. I said, yeah, isn't that enough? She screamed, threw her purse at me, called me a sorry son-of-a-bitch, and then she went on to say that I was a cheeky bastard and I could not continue to buy the cow for free or some shit like that. Then, she went on to say that she was too fine to settle for what we have and that she is finished with one-sided love. She then ripped off the negligee and told me to take a long, hard look, because I was never going to see it again. She said she hoped I remembered what she felt like because I was never getting her chocha again. Then, she said she was taking her tight shit and she was closing shop until someone deserved to have her good shit and you guys know what? It is good, I mean, it's the best I've ever had. She does this thing where she does a handstand and she moves her...whew. Anyway, where was I--oh, yeah. Then, she cursed me out in English, then in Spanish. She covered that sexy, little naked body of hers and stormed out of my house. I haven't talked to her since," Nicholas replied in a daze. They all looked at each other and nothing was said for a few minutes. Then, Cameron asked a question.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?" Cameron asked.

"What's up with you?" Donovan asked.

"Do you know who we are talking about here? Felicia fuckin' Morales. She was one of the hottest girls on campus. She turned Trey down, she turned me down, but she wanted you! She still wants you and yu don't want a woman like that because you're scared of the "c" word? You're fuckin' crazy," Cameron replied. Nicholas just stared ahead and said nothing.

"Wait a minute. I heard her and Nichelle at the house a few weeks ago and she was talking about this gorgeous surgeon who was trying to push up on her, and she said the dude looked like that guy they are all in love with, from the Wire..the guy that got killed?" Donovan asked.

"That Idris Elba dude?" Trey asked.

"Yeah him," Donovan answered.

"You know the guy's whole name, T. I'm worried about you. You are so gay," Cameron replied.

"No, I'm not gay, because you're here...just ask your moms," Trey replied.

"Fuck you, man," Cameron replied laughing.

"Well, Fee said that this surgeon dude has been trying to get with her for months now...," Donovan replied, then Nicholas looked up at him.

"What?" Nicholas asked angrily.

"She said this dude has been asking her out for 6 months and she's been turning him down. She said something about waiting on someone to act right...hmm, I wonder who she was referring to?" Donovan asked.

"What's his name?" Nicholas asked angrily.

"I don't know. I wasn't supposed to be listenin', remember," Donovan replied.

"Now, that's gay...you, listening to your wife's conversations. But, Nick, why do you give a shit? You gave Fee the boot. You didn't want her, so why do you care who she gets with? You can really live up your pimp life now," Trey replied.

"I can find out who he is and keep him the hell away from Felicia. She needs someone that knows her, someone that is strong enough to be with her," Nicholas replied angrily. Cameron got pissed off. He wanted Tavin, but she wasn't ready for him yet. Nick had one of the best women he knew in the palm of his hands and he didn't want her. Cameron began to speak.

"To say you are such a smart guy, you have to be the biggest idiot I know," Cameron replied. Nicholas looked him in the eye.

"What are you talking about, Cam?" Nicholas asked.

"She wanted you. You didn't want her. A beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman wants you and no one else, and you don't want her. Do you know how many men have wanted and want...," Cameron stated, but was interrupted by Trey and Donovan.

"Felicia fuckin' Morales," Trey and Donovan said simultaneously. Cameron looked at them.

"Right. I mean, you want her, but you don't want her...and you don't want anyone else with her. You didn't even give it a try, Nick. If she has a chance to be happy with another guy...then, let her man. If you really want her, handle your business. If not, let her find happiness, Nick. You can't have it both ways, Nick," Cameron replied. Nicholas pondered what Cameron said and then Trey said something to cut the tension and they began another conversation.

"Yo, you and Fee were doing some positions I've never tried before. She did a handstand...while you boned her?" Trey asked with a grin. They all looked at Nicholas and he smiled.

"Yeah, she did. It was...whoa...fuckin' amazin'," Nicholas replied.

"Sounds like a talented girl," Cameron said.

"Yeah, she is," Nicholas said with a grin.

"How in the hell did you do that?" Donovan asked.

"Yeah, I want to know that one," Cameron responded. Nicholas explained the position and they all smiled.

"Shit, I gotta try that with Shelly when I get home," Donovan replied.

"It's definitely different," Cameron stated.

"Shit, to hell with this," Trey said. He jumped up and grabbed his phone. He dialed Kiana's phone number, smiled into the phone and hung up.

"Who was that?" Donovan asked.

"You really are a broad. That was Kiana. I just invited her over. I want to try out that position," Trey replied with a devilish grin.

"Are you forgettin' about us?" Cameron asked.

"No, I'm not. Since we're not playing poker, yall gotta bounce," Trey replied, as he put up the poker chips and the cards.

"You throwin' us out because of a piece of ass?" Nicholas asked.

"Not just any piece. 5'2, caramel skin, long, black hair, and stacked. This ain't no peep show. Get out," Trey replied.

"That's cold, man," Nicholas replied.

"I know. You ain't gotta go home, but you got to get the hell out of here," Trey replied.

"We are gonna remember this," Cameron replied, getting up. They all rose and walked to the door, then through the door.

"Remember it, take a picture, I don't give a shit. I got some no strings ass on the way, so yall gotta get outta here. I got to make this place into the Bootydome in 20 minutes. Pool, next week. See ya," Trey replied slamming the door in their faces. They all shook their heads and walked away from Trey's house.

"Yeah, wait until he needs a wingman for an ugly girl," Nicholas replied as they got into their cars and drove away.

*********************************************************
Two months had passed, and Tavin and Cameron's friendship was growing stronger. It was sort of like the relationship that Tavin shared with Nicholas, but she had a different connection with Cameron, and she didn't know how to label that connection. They actually had a lot in common and thought a lot alike, which was weird and scary to Tavin.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning as Tavin dressed to meet Liza downtown to shop. Trey's birthday party was tonight and they were all going to Club Six for his birthday bash. Tavin hadn't been to a club in years and she wanted to have a little fun. She and Liza would leave from her apartment to go to the party, since her apartment was closer to the club. They shopped all day, had lunch and took a shower before the party. Tavin looked at herself in the mirror after she finished dressing as Liza yellled at her.

"Would you come on, slowpoke? It's 10:30pm, Tavin. We were supposed to be there for 9:30pm. If Donovan or Fee sends me another text mesage about us being late, I'm going to scream. Come on Tav, move your ass," Liza replied.

"Don't worry. My ass is moving enough, trust me. Are you sure this outfit is okay? I don't usually show this much skin. I don't want to look like, hey how much?" Tavin yelled from the bedroom.

"I told you, you sickening woman, when you tried on the outfit that you looked hot. I know what the hell I'm doing. It's only my damn job, Tav. Now, come on, let's go," Liza yelled.

Tavin walked out dressed in a black, short, pleated, garbadine flirty skirt, a hot pink rhinestone appliqued one-shouldered tank top, and black high heeled sandals with an ankle strap. Those were her only pair of comfy, sexy shoes that she could dance in. Tavin grabbed her black leather coat, her black leather wristlet and Trey's gift bag.

Liza looked up and smiled at Tavin and let out a whistle. Tavin did a curtsy and took in Liza appearance. Liza had the perfect body for the skinny black denim jeans that she rocked, with black, knee high boots, with a white vintage, rhinestoned Marilyn Monroe tank top. Liza grabbed her leather jacket and the shopping bag that held Trey's gift.

"I told you girl, you look good, especially in hot pink. Now, we gotta go," Liza replied, taking Tavin's hand and walking her out of the apartment. They hailed a cab and made it to the club in 15 minutes. Liza took Tavin's hand and went to the front of the line. She walked up to the sexy, dark haired, tall and handsome bouncer with Tavin in tow. Liza batted her eyes and told thim they were here for the party upstairs and he checked the list, also giving the both of them a thorough once over.

Tavin gave him a look and asked, "Are you cross eyed?" Liza shook her head and smiled. This was going to be funny.

He smiled. "No, I'm not."

"Well, you could have fooled me the way you keep staring us down like that. Did you get a good look?" Tavin asked.

The guy stared at their breasts and said, "Yes, I most certainly did. You ladies have beautiful eyes." Liza snickered and Tavin put her hand on her right hip, shifting all her weight on the leg.

"Hey, "The Rock"? Those ain't our eyes. Have you checked your little list twice like a good little elf?" Tavin asked as Liza and the bouncer laughed.

"You're feisty, sexy and funny. I like that," he replied, looking Tavin over again.

"Well, I ain't interested. Let's go Liza," Tavin replied, taking her hand. The bouncer yelled, "Have fun sexy ladies," giving them one more look over as Tavin rolled her eyes. They walked into the club.

"Tav, your ass is a trip," Liza replied.

"I swear, he knows what we look like naked, the way he stared us down," Tavin said.

"Shit, Tav, get used to those looks, all night. We look damn good, if I do say so myself," Liza replied, walking ahead of Tavin. Tavin sucked her teeth.

"You make me sick, you skinny bitch. I have too much hips and ass action to wear shit like that. If I put on a pair of jeans like that, people would yell, "Hey, put your ass away," Tavin replied as they reached the staircase. Liza looked at her and laughed.

"You have a great body, Tav. Besides, anyone can wear skinny jeans. They make you look skinny, silly woman," Liza replied.

"You lie. Everyone can't wear those jeans," Tavin stated as they walked up the spiral staircase. Tavin walked slowly, pulling the back of her skirt down.

"Okay, that's true. But, you have got to stop downing your body. If I was into girls, I'd do you," Liza replied.

"Gee, thanks, Liza," Tavin said.

"No problem. Besides, I wish I had some of your ass," Liza stated as they slowly made it upstairs and approached their friends.

"Right now, I wish I could give you some of my ass, because it's making this toddler sized skirt that you coaxed me into rise damn near to my ass crack," Tavin said. Liza laughed and looked at her.

"Why are you being so melodramatic, Tav?" Liza asked as Felicia and Nichelle ran to them and hugged them, with champagne glasses in their hands.

"What's up with Tav, now?" Nichelle asked as she and Felicia looked over at Tavin and Liza. Nichelle was dressed in a red halter top, skintight denim capri's with denim high heeled sandals.

"She's bitchin' that the skirt is too short, but I told her, she has great legs and it looks good on her," Liza said.

"You got an ass. Nothing to be ashamed of. You look good, Tavy," Felicia replied, dressed in hip hugger acid washed vintage jeans, a larged glitter and rhinestone belt that hung sideways and loosely around her waist, with a ripped sleeve white t-shirt that had "Do Me" written in big cursive handwriting, in rhinestones.

"Yeah, you do have an ass, but most sisters do. You look good in that skirt, girl. You know Liza would tell you if you looked trampy," Nichelle said, sipping her champagne. They all looked at her.

"Speaking of trampy, can your stuff breathe in those capri's?" Liza asked Nichelle.

"My man likes it," Nichelle replied.

"Of course, he does. Your chocha is is on full display for him in those pants, chica," Felicia replied.

"Again, can your shit get some air, Shelly?" Tavin asked as they all laughed.

"I was going to ask the same thing," Trey replied, his hazel eyes smiling as he came over, sipping on a drink with a huge smile. They all hugged him, and said, "Happy birthday, T." They all got that look when they saw Trey. He was GQ fine like the rest of the guys, but he had an exotic look. His father was Japanese and White, and his mother was black--imagine--6'1, honey colored, slanted hazel eyes, short, curly inky black hair, sexy as all get out, and a chemical engineer. Trey always made them go, hmmm. He held them all in his arms, which were wrapped around their shoulders.

"Damn, I'm a lucky bastard. Four of the sexiest ass women in the place hugging me? What did I do to deserve this?" Trey asked.

"It's your birthday...don't get used to it, T," Liza said as they laughed.

"I guess you told me. Ladies, I'm 29, pushin' 30. What do you think?" Trey asked, posing as they laughed.

"You still fine, papi," Felicia replied.

"You look good, boy," Liza said.

"Hot boy," Nichelle stated.

"You aiiight," Tavin replied.

"Thank you, thank you. Well, have fun, drinks are on me...do your thang," Trey replied as he was pulled away by a milk chocolate, long haired sister. Donovan and Nicholas walked up and hugged them. Felicia moved out of Nicholas reach so he wouldn't hug her. Nicholas just looked at her and she rolled her eyes at him. Felicia pulled Liza with her and walked downstairs, bopping her head to Kanye's " Golddigger". Liza elbowed Nichelle. Donovan stood behind Nichelle, kissed her on the shoulder and danced behind her, holding her by the waist. Cameron walked up the stairs, behind Tavin, who didn't see him. Cameron gave her the once over and smiled. Tavin was mad sexy, he thought. Why did she cover all that up, he asked himself. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He let his eyes roam from her pretty, sexy french pedicured toes in those sexy ass heels, to her gorgeous, legs, to her ass, letting his gaze follow to the skin exposed in the tank top, to the sexy, spiky flips that caressed her head. The woman was extremely sexy, he thought. Why hadn't he noticed it before?

"Damn, Tav, you look good," Nicholas replied. "Turn around, girl," Tavin said, as she laughed and did a Vanna White spin. Tavin then pulled her skirt down.

"Oh, damn, you didn't see my ass, did you?" she asked. Cameron walked behind her and put his hands over her eyes. Tavin jumped. Cameron put his finger on his lips so that Nicholas, Donovan and Nichelle wouldn't say anything.

"Yeah, I saw your ass, little lady and I like it," Cameron asked in a country hick voice.

"Got damn it, I knew this damn skirt was too short. Who is this? Trey?" she asked.

"A secret admirer, little lady," Cameron asked.

"I'm gonna show you how much of a lady I am if you don't take your hands off my eyes man," Tavin said.

"Aw, don't be like that sugar dumplin'. That skirt ain't short enough. You lookin' real sexy in that skirt, girly. If I asked you to wrap those fine, pretty brown legs around me, would ya?" Cameron asked as everyone tried to hold in their laugh.

"Hell no! Look, Gomer Pyle, if you don't take your damn hands off of my eyes, you are going to permanently have a low sperm count," Tavin replied with her right hand on her right hip.

"Aw, sweet thang, don't do me like that. I need my nuts, sugar pie," and Cameron started laughing along with Nicholas, Donovan and Nichelle. Tavin heard that laugh and turned around with a smile on her face. Tavin popped Cameron on the shoulder. She glanced at him, in all his sexiness. He had on a black blazer, a green vintage t-shirt, and jeans, with green and white Adidas.

"You shit, you are so stupid. I should have know it was your dumb ass. What's up?" Tavin asked.


"Nothing...except your skirt. I couldn't help it, Tavin. You were pulling your skirt down like your ass was on fire. It was pretty funny. But, you look very good, Tav. You should wear short skirts more often, babe," Cameron replied. Tavin tried to hide her blush, but it was too late. Cameron grinned at her and decided not to tease her about her blushing at his compliment.

"That's what I told her," Nicholas replied as he followed a pretty young woman downstairs to the dance floor.

"Well, thank you. I received a compliment from Cameron Caldwell. Hell, I must look good," Tavin replied.

"You do. Tav, I mean, no disrespect...," Cameron began.

"You are a lie. You do mean to disrespect, you jackass, so go on and say it," said Tavin.

"Yeah, I do. It's just that, you used to dress like a nun, Tav. The only visible skin on your body was your face and your hands," Cameron said. Tavin grinned.

"Oh, so sue me for dressing like a freakin' lady and not a skank in training," Tavin stated. Cameron looked at her from her feet, to the top of her head slowly, and smiled.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, sweetheart, but if that skirt gets any shorter, you won't be in training...you'll be a full fledged skank. I don't know what's got into...oh, I forgot. Nothing has got into you...," Cameron replied.

"I have Mace and I'm not afraid to use it, Caldwell," Tavin stated as he smiled.

"Ooh, so testy, Tavin. It's just that lately, you've been actually sporting colors and you haven't been dressing like that lady from the Norman Rockwell painting and tonight...you're showing enough skin to almost be arrested for indecent exposure. What the hell has happened to my anal, uptight, number cruncher? Is she actually taking the advice of her friends and learning that there are other colors out there besides beige, black and navy? Is she actually out on a Saturday night instead of practicing to be a spinster? Does she actually have a life now? Oh, my baby...I'm so proud of you," Cameron stated with a smile as he pinched her cheek. Tavin smiled at him and Nichelle and Donovan laughed.

"You can kiss all of my ass, you dickhead," Tavin stated.

"You sure as hell don't have to bend over for me to do it, either, with that Gap Kids skirt on," Cameron replied laughing as Tavin popped him upside the head.

"To hell with you! It's not that short...is it?" Tavin asked pulling it down. Cameron laughed.

"I'm playin', Tav. No joke--You really look incredible tonight," Cameron said, gently nudging her with his elbow.

"Thanks, again," Tavin replied as they smiled at each other. Tavin broke away first and looked over at Nichelle and Donovan, who were grinding on each other with drinks in their hands.

"Well, I know what they want to be doing. If they don't stop, she may be the first woman to get pregnant from dry humping," Tavin said as Cameron laughed.

"The least you could do is get a room. I don't want my first godchild conceived in a club, while you two freaks are grinding to "Big Pimpin," Cameron yelled.

"Yeah, the least you could do is wait for "Half on a Baby" to come on," Tavin said as she and Cameron laughed.

"You two should take your act on the road," Nichelle replied.

"Look, we're married. That means, I can legally hump on my wife anywhere, anytime I want, right baby?" Donovan asked.

"That's right, snookie," Nichelle said as they continued to dance lewdly with each other.

"Snookie?" Cameron and Tavin asked at the same time and burst out laughing.

"Aw, man, you know I'm tellin'. Your nickname sounds like the name of a dog treat, man," Cameron replied as Donovan gave him the finger and continued to dance with his wife.

Tavin began to take off her leather coat and Cameron came behind her and pulled it off. He slowly looked over her bare shouder and arms in the hot pink one shouldered top. All he wanted to do was kiss every inch of bare skin, but he had to keep those thoughts to himself. Cameron glanced down her back and saw a glimpse of a small, colorful tatoo, stationed on the small of her back. Tavin adjusted her blouse and the tatoo was gone. Tavin's got a tatoo? Cameron asked himself. Straight laced, conservative, Tavin Wilson--a tatoo? There was more to her than meets the eye, Cameron thought as he took off his blazer and placed her leather coat on the table with his, near the birthday gifts.

Tavin rubbed her bare arms and stared at Cameron. How could he make jeans and a t-shirt look sexy? She found herself licking her lips as she watched the muscles in his arms contract. Damn, the boy was fine, she thought, as she chewed on her thumbnail. Tavin stopped looking at Cameron and focused on Nichelle and Donovan. When they were near each other, they always behaved as if they were the only ones in the room. They were totally into each other. Tavin smiled at them and knew that was what it was like to be in love with someone. Tavin wondered if she would ever find someone that she cared about in that way. Her mind immediately went to Cameron, because he had returned to her with a smile on that gorgeous face, grabbing her hands. Tavin cleared her head of those thoughts because it would probably never happen.

Cameron didn't know what she was thinking about, but he had a pretty good idea. He pulled her by the hand and said, "Come with me, wild woman. Let's go dance," as they descended the spiral staircase and walked to the dance floor in the middle of the club. Felicia walked up to Cameron and began to dance with him. Tavin bopped her head and snapped her fingers to "The Club," as Trey danced behind Tavin and whispered, "You owe me dance, since I just look alright." Tavin turned around and laughed at Trey.

"Only because it's your birthday," Tavin replied as she and Trey began to dance. Trey looked over his head at Cameron as he looked at Tavin dancing. Tavin could really move...too good.

"Damn," Trey mouthed to Cameron and Cameron smiled in agreement. What the hell? Tavin Wilson could dance? Tavin and Trey danced for a few songs, then Nicholas and one with Cameron. He didn't want to cramp her style, even though it killed him to see her dancing with his friends. Cameron, Nicholas and Trey went back upstairs. You could see the entire dance floor from upstairs and as Cameron looked down on Tavin, he smiled because she was actually letting go and having fun. Nichelle and Liza rejoined Tavin and Felicia on the dance floor and Cameron continued to smile as he watched her dance. Donovan nodded to Cameron and Trey and Nicholas laughed. Trey popped Cameron in the back of the head.

"Man, what the...?" Cameron exlaimed.

"Those hips got you mesmerized, huh, Cam? You were in a daze, man. We've been trying to get your attention for a minute," Trey said.

"Yeah, you were almost slobbing. What's up with you and Tavin? Are you finally going to make a move?" Donovan asked.

"Maybe," Cameron replied.

"I'm not gonna front, Tavin looks sexy as hell. I haven't seen her dressed like that...ever," Trey stated.

"Yeah, she's finally relaxing and having fun. I was worried about her for a minute," Nicholas said.

"Yeah," Cameron replied, his eyes still on Tavin.

"Playa', playa'! You really want to get with her? I thought you just wanted to see how the booty works, but, damn. You serious?" Trey asked. Cameron tried to appear nonchalant as he shrugged his shoulders and turned away from the dance floor.

"I dig her, yeah. I mean, we've been getting along, you know. But, I do wonder about hitting it. I mean, a woman who has that much passion when she's verbally boxing, she's gotta be on fire when the lights go off," Cameron replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"You jonesin' for Tavin Wilson. Never thought I'd see the day that you would admit it," Trey said.

"It only took eight years," Donovan replied taking a sip of his drink. Nicholas pointed to Nichelle.

"Donovan, that guy looks like he wants to get to know your lady in the biblical sense," Nicholas replied as they all looked at Nichelle and a tall, light skinned guy dance closely with Nichelle.

"Who the hell is that? What the....I got to get my wife, man," Donovan replied, calmly walking down the stairs, to the dance floor and pulling Nichelle away from her dance partner. They all laughed. Cameron turned away from the dance floor again.

"Donovan pulled Nichelle away from that guy like he had SARS, man. What's the big deal? They were just dancing. Talk about possessive, huh," Cameron replied, drinking the rest of his drink.

"Yeah, Donovan looked as if he wanted to strangle the guy," Nicholas replied. Trey motioned for Nicholas to look to the dance floor. Nicholas saw what Trey saw and smiled, then he saw Felicia and his smile turned into a frown. Cameron was bopping his head to "Drop it Like it's Hot,", completely oblivious to the dance floor.

"Oh, you think that's funny, huh?" Trey asked.

"It is. He knows who she's going home to," Cameron replied.

"Oh, really?" Trey asked.

"Really," Cameron replied.

"Well, why don't you turn your attention to the dance floor and notice the chocolate and pink center between the vanilla and butter wafers," Trey replied. Cameron smiled as he turned his eyes to the dance floor and saw Tavin dancing between two guys, obviously enjoying herself. Cameron's jaw clenched as a wave of jealously washed over him. Cameron wanted to run downstairs and cut in, but he decided to play it cool. She was just dancing...she was having fun and that's what he wanted...right?

"It's cool. We're just friends. They're just dancing," Cameron stated calmly, gritting his teeth as the Spanish guy grabbed Tavin by the waist and pulled her closer.

"Yeah, right bro," Trey said.

"He'll be on the dance floor as soon as the next song comes on," Nicholas replied. Cameron continued to stare as he watched Tavin dance with those guys. The more he watched, the angrier he got.

Tavin smiled at the Spanish guy who was dancing in front of her and she felt someone staring at her. Tavin looked up and saw Cameron, watching her with the oddest expression on his face. Was he jealous? Tavin finger waved to him and continued to dance with her cute dance companions, as Cameron nodded his head.

What the hell? The little witch had the nerve to smile and wave at him, Cameron thought as he watched her dip lower and move her hips more seductively. Tavin smiled to herself as she danced. He wanted to stare and not dance with her, then she'd give him a show. He barely danced with her all night, and her feelings were a little hurt. They were just friends, right? Don't want to dance with me, well, take that, Tavin said to herself as she danced more seductively.

Oh, so that's how she wants to play it, Cameron thought as he walked slowly down the spiral staircase towards the dance floor. What the hell was she doing, Cameron thought, making his way throught the crowd on the dance floor.

Tavin had enough of her two dance partners and she flashed Fee a "help me" look. Felicia saw the look and noticed the guys that Tavin were dancing with were getting a little too frisky and Felicia pulled her away towards another section of the dance floor. "Check on It," began and Tavin and Felicia sang the chorus. Tavin had her eyes closed for a second as she danced and when she opened them, she felt strong, familiar hands on her waist. The sexy cologne was a dead giveaway. She turned her head and Cameron gave her a sexy smile, pulling her back closer to his front. He leaned his head down to her ear and listened to her sing, which was not good, but not bad.

"Oh, it's just you," Tavin replied, putting her arms up high and snapping her fingers as she danced.

"Who did you think it was...dumb or dumber?" Cameron asked, moving with her.

"You know, I didn't know, because my asshole radar began to beep. It told me that it was your average, run of the mill idiot and 'lo and behold...it was you," Tavin replied with a grin.
Cameron laughed.

"I just came over to save you from the Hillside Stranglers, that's all. A thank you would suffice," Cameron said.

Tavin did some kind of pop lock belly dancer move with her hips and Cameron licked his bottom lip as he continued to dance with her.

"Aw, shit...you're welcome," Cameron said as Tavin laughed. Cameron leaned his lips towards her ear and whispered, "I didn't know you could move like that."

"And I didn't know that you could actually keep a beat. You move well, white boy," Tavin replied as Cameron gave a low chuckle.

"I have a lot of moves that you haven't seen and I'm going to leave it at that," Cameron whispered, his lips right on her ear. Tavin bit her bottom lip.

"Okay dokie...I'm not going to even touch that one," Tavin replied.

"I'm sure you can feel it touching you," Cameron whispered as he nipped her ear with his lips. Tavin sighed and tried to move away, but he pulled her back.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, come back here. Oh, I see. It was okay for Bert and Ernie, complete strangers, to dance on you like this, but when I get a little closer, you move away. That's not fair. Don't worry...I'm a big boy. I know how to control myself," Cameron whispered, nipping her lips again. Tavin tried to change the subject.

"Cameron, you don't know everything about me. You have a lot to learn," Tavin replied. Cameron stopped nipping her ear and answered her.

"I'm beginning to see that. Oh, by the way, Tavin, I definitely like what I see...I love what I see." Tavin smiled to herself and Cameron grinned.

"I know you do, but you can't have it...Na Na Nee Boo Boo," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed.

"You sure about that?" Cameron asked, in that low, sexy, deep voice of his. Tavin avoided his question and they danced through another uptempo song as "Half-Crazy" came on. Tavin pulled away.

"I love this song, but...," Tavin said as Cameron pulled her in his arms. He placed her arms around his neck and pulled his arms around her waist, holding her closely. Cameron looked down into her eyes.

"Hey, you owe me for stepping on my foot at the reception. We didn't finish our dance. Besides, this song kind of describes what's going on with us, don't you think?" Cameron asked, as Tavin avoided his gaze and his question, looking at his shoulder. She laid her head on his chest and enjoyed the closeness of him.

"Cameron," she said.

"Yes, baby?" Cameron asked.

"Don't even think about grabbing my booty...and don't call me baby," Tavin replied with a smile. Cameron laughed.

"Yes, your majesty," he whispered, listening to the song, which he could really relate to. The woman in his arms had his mind half-crazy and he didn't know what to do. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, and Cameron held her tighter, not wanting to let go.

Good Lord, the man smelled good, and he felt even better, Tavin thought. They were just friends, but he felt so good and she felt safe and wanted, something she hadn't felt in a long time. It was comforting...the closeness, the embrace and the man. This was something she could get used to.

They danced some more until Tavin had to sit down. It was also past her bedtime, but she was having so much fun. Cameron held her hand and guided her back upstairs to the party. Cameron sat in the last seat available. Tavin looked around. Cameron smiled and patted his lap. Tavin shook her head no.

"Come on, cutie pie, don't be shy," he replied, batting his ridiculously beautiful and long eyelashes at her. Tavin laughed.

"I'm not shy. I'm afraid I may break your legs," Tavin replied.

"You are kind of thick in the waist, but I like that. It's a chance I'm willing to take. Besides, if my legs are gonna go, at least I could say I had a great ass on them before they left. Come on, sit down," Cameron said, pulling her into his lap. Cameron held her by the waist and Tavin closed her eyes, laying her head back on his chest. They all looked over at Cameron and gave him a thumbs up sign. Cameron laughed.

Nichelle lightly kicked Cameron under the table and smiled. She never saw Tavin that close to any man. Please Lord, Nichelle prayed, let her begin to find happiness. That's all I want, Nichelle thought as Cameron smiled back at her. Tavin let out a huge yawn.

"You ready to go? You want me to take you home?" Cameron asked, whispering in her ear.

"Yes, please,"as they stood up. Cameron and Tavin put on their jackets and Tavin kissed Trey on the cheek.

"I hope you like your gift, birthday boy," Tavin replied.

"If it's like all the other great gifts you give me, I'm sure I will. Thanks for comin', babe," Trey replied as they hugged. They said their goodbyes and walked into the cold night. Cameron waited for the valet to pull his car around.

"Time to go, Sleeping Beauty," Cameron replied as Tavin yawned again. He helped her into the passengers seat and tipped the valet, sat in the driver's seat and pulled away from the club. They drove for about 5 minutes, then Cameron asked a question.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a tattoo?"

"You didn't ask. It wasn't that important...hell, you ain't that important, so why would I tell you?" Tavin asked, completely lying. Cameron nodded his head, knowingly.

"Alright, smart ass. Did you have fun? Well, if you didn't, I know Beavis and Butthead from earlier did. They got to roll on a sexy, albeit crazy woman. They probably went home and handled themself, thinking about you," Cameron replied, as Tavin snorted.

"Funny. I did have fun, though. I need to do that more often," Tavin said.

"Yes, you need to go out and have fun...and you need to get laid ASAP. You wouldn't have been dry humping those guys if you were hitting some high notes, but I'm not one to gossip, so you didn't here that from me," Cameron replied with a smile.

"Ha ha," Tavin replied with a yawn. Cameron parked in front of her apartment and watched Tavin yawn again. They walked into the building and walked into the elevator. Tavin took his arm and laid her head against him. Cameron smiled and thought about their other elevator adventure, but he looked at her and she was too tired to even give him a comeback in the car, so he knew he couldn't start something in the elevator. Cameron and Tavin walked to her door and Cameron took her keys, and unlocked the door. Tavin told him to come in and he took a seat on the couch. 10 minutes later, Tavin called his name. Cameron walked to her bedroom door, looked around and walked in, taking in the deep purple, lavender and tan color scheme. Tavin was sitting up in the bed, dressed in a white tank top and black capri pj pants. Cameron looked around her room and smiled as he sat next to her on the bed. This was her way of showing him that she trusted him, he thought, by allowing him into her sanctuary. No man had ever been in her bedroom and Tavin was not about to let Cameron know that.

"Just because you are in here, don't go getting any ideas," Tavin replied, sitting cross legged in her bed.

"I wouldn't think of it. So, this is the inside of Tavin Wilson's bedroom...interesting. Not exactly as I imagined it, that's for sure. I don't see the black candles, the voodoo dolls or the pentagram. Where's the cauldron and your broom stick?" Cameron asked smiling at her. Tavin smiled.

"They're in the the bathroom along with the batwings, the toads, and the potion that makes smug ass men's members shrink to the size of a vienna sausage. Any other questions?" Tavin asked, not feeling tired anymore. Cameron smirked.

"No. So, when did you get your tatoo?" Cameron asked.

"After I graduated from Georgetown," Tavin replied.

"Can I see it?" Cameron asked.

"Okay, but don't try to get a free feel, Cameron," Tavin replied as he laughed.

"Damn, you know me too well," he replied. Tavin turned her back to him and lifted her tank top. Cameron looked at the small butterfly that merged into a phoenix. It was on the small of her back, one of the sexiest parts of a woman, Cameron thought. The tatoo had to hold a special meaning for Tavin, but he thought it was incredibly sexy. He traced the colorful tatoo gently with the tip of his finger, along her beautiful brown skin. Her skin was silky, and soft, just like he remembered it. He didn't want to stop touching her. Tavin loved the feel of his fingertip caressing her, but she had to stop him. Tavin pulled her top down and turned back to face him, looking into his eyes.

"I know that what you're thinking and it suits me. I did it on a whim, thinking about some of the things I've been through. It was totally unexpected. Sorry the backstory doesn't have a heavier meaning, but that's it," Tavin replied as Cameron moved closer to her.

"Oh. I thought that you were going to tell me it was something ritualistic that you had to do in order to protect your coven or something," Cameron replied with a smile. They stared at each other and Tavin play jabbed Cameron in the arm.

"Such a comedian," Tavin replied. Cameron slowly caressed her left cheek with the back of his right hand, staring into her eyes. Tavin couldn't win the stare down and she laughed, because the feeling of his hand on her and the way that he stared, unnerved her.

"What, Cameron? You know it's not polite to stare. Who am I kidding? You don't have any manners. You probably still piss in the street," Tavin replied with a small smile. Cameron continued his ministrations and continued to stare into her eyes. Tavin thought she was going to slide and turn into a puddle of goo in her bed.

"Only when I'm pissy drunk. Did I tell you how sexy you looked tonight?" Cameron asked moving closer. Tavin moved back and Cameron moved closer until she couldn't move back anymore. Cameron smiled.

"No," Tavin said.

"Well, you looked very sexy, Tavin," Cameron said. Tavin tried to hide her blush and continued to speak.

"Thanks, but the bouncer, some guy with an S-curl, two of the bartenders, the guy that looked like Beetlejuice...," Tavin replied but Cameron interrupted her.

"Okay, I get it. You got hit on all night. They said you looked hot. Whoopty-doo. I really don't want to hear about that, especially when I'm sitting this close to you in a bed that no man has probably ever sat in, and you haven't banished me. Let me have this moment, please," Cameron stated as he continued to look into her beautiful brown eyes. There was silence for a minute until Tavin began to speak.

"What? Do I have something between my teeth or on my face?" Tavin asked softly, feeling as if she was hypnotized.

"No. I'm just looking at you and your cute little face, that's all. I like looking at you. You're very pretty. I especially like looking at you when you're not calling me a stupid muthufucka. Do you mind?" Cameron asked, not caring one way or the other if she did. Tavin swallowed slowly and her eyelashes fluttered when his hand left her face and caressed the inside of her arm.

"It's a little...intimidating. I mean, I can handle when you're being the perv that I know you are when you are undressing me with your eyes, but I don't know how to take the way you're looking at me right now," Tavin replied honestly.

"How am I looking at you?" Cameron asked running the tip of his tongue slowly over his bottom lip. Tavin had to remind herself to breathe. Cameron placed either arm on side of her, moving slowly towards her.

"Like you think I'm beautiful and you can't take your eyes off me," Tavin whispered. Cameron smiled.

"Tell her what she's won, Bob," Cameron replied in a game show voice as Tavin giggled. They stared at each other in silence for a minute, then Cameron spoke.

"Do you know what I want to do right now, Tavin?" Cameron asked in a low voice.

"I think so. Bring it on," Tavin whispered staring into the face of a man that was too fine for words. Cameron's head leaned in slowly towards her and he captured her lips with his. He slowly kissed her as he pulled her face into his hands, bringing her closer to him, if that was possible. Tavin let out a soft gaspy, moan and he smiled against her lips, kissing her more intensely. He had to stop kissing her before he really couldn't stop. Cameron pulled away, placing a kiss on the tip of her nose and stared at Tavin's face. Her eyes were closed and her swollen, kissed lips were puckered, awaiting more kisses. She looked utterly adorable, he thought. Cameron ran the tip of his finger slowly along her chin, then down her cute little nose, then over her lips and gave them another, sweet, kiss, then a loud smack.

"I really missed your lips, baby," he breathily whispered, staring at her.

"Yeah, they missed you, too. Hey, Caldwell, what are you trying to do to a sista'? That was getting pretty good," Tavin whispered as her eyes slowly opened. Cameron bit his bottom lip and put his forehead against hers, waiting for his breathing to normalize.

"I know. I'm a pretty good kisser, huh? You don't have to be proud, you can admit it," he whispered, his green eyed gaze fixed on her. Tavin smiled, then placed a small peck on his lips.

"I know that I am only adding to your over-inflated ego, but yeah, you are a damn good kisser. Wait, why are we talking? Why did you stop?" Tavin asked. Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist and Tavin played with the lapel of his blazer.

"I didn't want to, sweetheart, believe me. It's your fault...giving me a lap dance on the dance floor and throwing me for a loop with the wardrobe switch, which, by the way, really works for me," Cameron replied with a grin as Tavin laughed.

"It works for you, huh?" Tavin asked.

"Yeah...big time. Then, on top of that, I'm here...in your bed...really close to you, and you smell...and you look...and you feel...and those lips taste so...whew. Baby, I had to stop or I wouldn't have been able to stop, do you know what I mean?" Cameron asked, looking into her eyes. Tavin didn't want him to stop, but she knew she wasn't ready to sleep with him, especially when her feelings about him were still oddly confusing.

"Yeah, I do...and don't call me baby," Tavin stated with a grin.

Cameron smiled. "You like me calling you that. I can tell. You blush a little and you always give me a small smile. Stop fightin' it, baby," he whispered, giving her a small peck on her lips. She did like it, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he was right.

"Just because I like your lips does not mean that I won't put you out. Try me and I will," Tavin replied.

"No, you won't. You know why? Because you like having me here, close to you, like this and you want to know something? I like being here, baby. Hey, since we've established that you are not going to put me out, does that mean you want me to stay and...," Cameron asked, as Tavin shook her head no.

"You arrogant bastard. Don't make me hurt you, Cameron. I'm not with that...at least, not yet," Tavin replied. Cameron smiled brightly.

"Oh, so that means you're recruiting me...for tension relief...in the near future? If you are, I am more than qualified to assist you with that. Trust me, sweetheart, I would be extremely delighted to do whatever and however, to you and and for you. I just want to help out the cause. I'm a giver and you know what they say...it's always better to give than receive, but in this case we would both be giving and receiving, ya know what I'm saying?" Cameron asked, running his tongue slowly over his bottom lip and giving her the sexiest grin she had ever seen. Be strong, Tavin, she thought .

"Oh, yeah, I forgot how unselfish and selfless you are. As tempting as that sounds...let me think about it," Tavin replied putting her thumbnail in her mouth. Cameron leaned over and slowly kissed the hand of the thumb that she was chewing, giving her the sweetest smile. Tavin looked at her hand, then at him and let out a deep breathe.

"Not fair...at all. Okay, well, I've thought about it, and, you can continue to fantasize in technicolor, wide screen and HD an that is as close as you are going to get to it, sweetie," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed. He kissed her on the forehead and stood up on the side of the bed, pulling her up with him. He took her hand.

"Shit, I tried. You gotta give me that," Cameron replied, as he walked to her front door.

"I'll give you an A- for effort," Tavin replied, looking up into his beautiful green eyes with a smile. Cameron looked down into her eyes and cupped her chin in his hand.

"An A-? Damn, you're tough. I'd better go, but seriously, when you do think about it...," Cameron said, as Tavin interrupted him.

"You're the first one on the list," she said with a smile. Cameron gave her his heartstopping lopsided grin and kissed her on the forehead. Tavin opened the door and he leaned against the doorjamb.

"Call me so that I can know that the egomaniac got home in one piece," Tavin replied.

"Will do, pretty girl," Cameron whispered as he kissed her right cheek, then her lips softly. After he kissed her, he ran his hand along her cheek, smiled and walked out of her apartment. Tavin leaned against her closed door and smiled as she walked to her bedroom. Cameron could have continued to kiss her and she would have let him do whatever he wanted, but he surprised her. She wasn't ready for that and he knew it. How the hell did he know that, Tavin asked herself.

Cameron called Tavin, let her know that he was home, and began to think. Most women didn't give a damn if he got home or not and here was Tavin Wilson, ballbuster, asking him to let her know that he made it home safely. How sweet was that, Cameron thought. Cameron realized that his feelings for Tavin were more than he thought and she shared his feelings. He realized that he really wanted Tavin Wilson and it was time to become more aggressive. She wouldn't know what hit her, Cameron thought with a playful smile on his face.