Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter includes strong sexual relations, strong language and discussion of child abuse.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 8

Tavin arrived at 7:00pm at Cameron's penthouse. She looked at her dark pink crocheted, long sleeved blouse, paired with a spaghetti strapped tank top, jeans and her brown suede knee high boots and took in a deep breath. She could do this. She could do this. Tavin rang the doorbell and saw Cameron, dressed in jeans, a gray t-shirt and black sport slides with white socks. Cameron smiled at her and bowed with a flourish as she walked through the door.

"You may enter," Cameron replied as Tavin walked through the door. Cameron locked the door and her eyes tuned into the sexy music that played in the background. Tavin glanced at the beautifully set table with candles and bouquets of colorful tulips placed throughout the living area. Tavin always felt at home in Cameron's tastefully decorated penthouse. It was warm and welcoming. You could also eat off of the floor, because Cameron was a neat freak just as she was.

"Let me take that," Cameron replied as he stood behind her and assisted her with taking off her coat. His eyes lowered to her behind, and he sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. He gently took her purse and hung Tavin's coat and purse in the foyer closet. He cocked his head to the side, and looked at Tavin slowly, from head to toe. Those jeans couldn't possibly get any tighter, he thought as he took in her shapely form. How in the hell did she get into those, he thought. He continued to stare and said to himself, 'I don't really give a damn how she got into them...as long as I can get her out of them'. What a body, he thought as he stared.

"Cameron," Tavin called. She turned and caught him staring at her, licking his lips seductively. She had asked him a question and he hadn't heard her. Now, she knew why.

"Cameron," Tavin called again as he looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Cameron asked. Tavin laughed.

"Just take one more look so that I can have your full attention. Whenever you are ready," Tavin replied as she stood in front of him, her hands on her hips, leaning to the side.

"You know this isn't going to be my final look," Cameron stated as he leisurely gazed at Tavin from head to toe for several minutes. Tavin loved the way he looked at her, like she was the only person that existed. It was sexy and territorial. She loved it!

"I know, you freak. Get it over with," she replied as he walked around her slowly looking at her from behind. After his eyes received a temporary fill of her luscious frame, he grinned brightly at her.

"Thanks...I needed that," he replied.

"Don't say I never did anything for you," Tavin replied, slowly walking over to the bar. Tavin felt Cameron's eyes on her behind and she responded.

"Cameron...stop looking at my ass," she replied. Cameron walked directly behind her, enjoying the view he received of her swaying hips and her round behind.

"But, it looks so good, baby," he replied as Tavin slipped onto the middle barstool and took a seat. Cameron pulled her stool up to the bar, kept his arms on the seat of the stool, right near her hips and put his lips directly on her left ear.

"Hey sexy," he whispered. Tavin's left arm lifted, curling it around his neck to bring him closer to her.

"Hello," she whispered back.

"You look extremely fine in those jeans, Tavin, but, then again, you know that already," Cameron whispered, closely to her ear.

"Yeah, I do. They were strategically worn to drive you crazy," she said with a small laugh. Cameron placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You are one, mean woman, and your mission was accomplished," Cameron stated as he walked away from her. Tavin put her elbows on the bar and placed her face in her hands. Cameron went back into the kitchen and continued to stir a cream sauce in a pan.

"So, what is it that smells so good? Doesn't smell like it could kill me," Tavin said. Cameron shook his head.

"Actually, if I wanted to poison you, it would be something that you couldn't smell. Think about that before you try to cut on my culinary skills before you've even sampled my food," Cameron replied.

"Oh, someone's sensitive. I'm sorry, Cam. It really does smell edible, actually it smells incredible. What is that?" Tavin asked.

"Paneed veal cutlets, shrimp and tasso scampi over angel hair, with grilled vegetables," Cameron replied as he turned and smiled at her.

"Must be the Italian coming out in you, huh?" Tavin asked, referring to his half-Italian heritage. What a loaded question, he thought. He couldn't resist.

"Yeah, but there is one big Italian thing that really wants to come out and play with you," Cameron stated with a devilish grin. Tavin narrowed her eyes at him sucked her teeth.

"You nasty bastard," Tavin stated as she leaned over the bar and looked at the food. It looked wonderful.

"Cam, I'm going to be honest. I'm hungry as hell. You told me 7pm and I'm here on time, assuming that the food would be done. I want to eat, now, " Tavin replied as Cameron laughed at her.

"You are one demanding ass female. Everything is done. I'm just finishing up," Cameron said.

"Well, we ain't at the Four Seasons. You don't have to make it pretty. I don't need an orange slice, or grass or leaves on it. Just dish it up and feed it to me," Tavin replied. Cameron went to her and lifted her out of the bar stool by her upper arms and directed her to the table, holding out her chair before she sat down. He kissed the top of her head.

"Since you put it that way...just wait. Five minutes, Tavin and you can eat. I went through a lot of trouble for you and damn it, I'm going to make my food look as good as it is. So...wait," Cameron replied as he walked back into the kitchen. Tavin smiled as she waited. She had to say something.

"Any day now, before I collect Social Security. I'm going to die of starvation," Tavin said as Cameron placed a beautifully garnished plate of food in front of her.

"I'm trying to make a good impression on your ass, but no. You want to rush me. Women are something else. Here. Satisfied?" Cameron asked, as he went to his seat with his food. Tavin smiled brightly at him.

"Very," as they began to eat. The conversation flowed with ease and Tavin surprisingly had a few glasses of white wine. It relaxed her and it complemented the meal very well. Cameron told her that he had dessert waiting and she had to wait on that. Tavin laughed.

"Do me a favor and don't bitch about it. Close your eyes and sit still," Cameron replied as he sat in front of her. Tavin closed her eyes and felt something warm being drizzled on her lips and her chin, which smelled like caramel. Cameron smiled as he looked at her with her eyes closed. He leaned over and slowly, took her chin into his mouth, sucking the caramel off. He then licked the caramel from her bottom lip slowly, then repeated the same with her top lip as his tongue proceeded to enter her mouth, kissing her. Tavin was on fire. After he kissed her, he told her to open her mouth and he placed a piece of caramel chocolate cheesecake in her mouth. The way she ate that dessert should have been outlawed, he thought. He fed her a few more bites and when she opened her eyes, she saw that his eyes were darker and held pure lust in them. Tavin gulped as she stared at him with wide eyes.

"Caramel and chocolate does taste good together," he whispered, running his finger over her lips again. Tavin couldn't say anything. Cameron pressed a button on his stereo's remote and pulled her into his arms to dance. The end of an old Earth, Wind and Fire song was still on. Tavin put her head on his chest.

"Tavin, thanks for coming over," he whispered as they danced. As usual, he felt good and smelled even better.

"You're welcome. I should be thanking you. That was a great meal...absolutely wonderful," Tavin said as she heard the beginning of Janet Jackson's "I Want You," waft through the penthouse. He knew she loved Janet Jackson...she had to be Janet's number one fan and that song...he was pulling out the big guns.

"I told you I could cook...I have a plethra of talents," Cameron whispered, looking down into her eyes. Tavin stared into up into his.

"Plethra, huh? You couldn't choose another word?" Tavin asked.

"Stop trying to break the mood, Tav," he whispered as they stared at each other. Tavin sang softly to Cameron.

"Even though you are sexy as hell...you can't sing for shit, baby," he whispered, his hands taking on a mind of their own as he danced with her.

"I know that, but I sound pretty good whispering them, so shut it," Tavin said to Cameron, loving the way he was caressing her. Tavin really began to get into the song during the second verse, staring into Cameron's eyes the whole time.

I'm going out with guys I don't wanna go
To places that I've been before
They're pitching the same game
Huh...boy, it's a damn shame
How I wish it was you
Calling me
I want it to be You
Holding me
Boy, it needs to be you
Kissing me

Cause it's like a seesaw when it comes to your love
Boy when you're up, this girl is down and I just can't figure it out


Chorus
Cause you know that I want you, yeah
And you know that I need you, yeah
Is that any way to be
Just have your way with me
My body is crying
These tears can you wipe 'em
Is that any way to be
Just have your way with me
Listen


Cameron picked her up, his arms under her behind as she looked down into his eyes and sang to him. Tavin wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she continued to sing. Damn, he didn't know how long he was going to last. It was so sexy and honest...he wanted her in the worst way.

Have your way with me
Anytime, anywhere
However I don't care
Have your way with me
Boy tonight, tonight


Chorus

Cause you know that I want you, baby
And you know that I need you
In my life...I need you...I want you
Body is crying for you baby
Oooh Ooh


Cameron didn't let her finish. He held her still, and captured her lips with his, and he made sure she felt everything that he was feeling in that kiss...love...desire...lust...want...need. Cameron held her behind and kissed her so passionately that she could hardly breathe. He walked with her to his bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He laid her on the bed, still kissing her. He looked down at her and gave her a heart stopping grin. Tavin hurriedly kicked off her boots and smiled at him. Tavin threw off her crocheted top and sat up on her knees in the middle of his bed. Cameron threw off his t-shirt and his jeans and grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. He unbuttoned her jeans and she laid back helping him take them off. After he pulled them off, Tavin laid back on her elbows, in those sexy black boyshorts, legs up and open....waiting...loving...wanting him. His hands went to her tank top and he threw it off. Tavin and Cameron were both breathing quickly and Cameron's head dipped to her breast, then he sat up and looked her in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" Tavin asked, because he looked serious.

"I love you, Tavin. I want you...I need you...just you," he whispered as he kissed her neck. Tavin pulled him away from her neck and made him look at her again.

"Say that again," she whispered.

"I want you...I need you...I love you Tavin. It's not just about sex...I'm lying, that has something to do with, but I've never wanted a woman more in my life than I want you. I want to make love to you, right here...in my bed...right now...all night. I love you, I love you," he whispered as he softly kissed her. Tavin smiled until Cameron's hands touched her breasts and her stomach and suddenly...the weirdness began. Not now, please, not now, Tavin said as a silent mantra to herself. Everything is going so beautifully....please, not now, she thought.

Cameron kissed Tavin's neck lightly, wanting to devour her skin. His hands stroked her breast and went to her waist and then, he felt it. The same thing he felt when he touched her in that hospital bed years ago. She was shaking like a leaf, yet she was bone stiff. That was like ice water being thrown on him as he tried to control his emotions. He pulled away from her and looked at her. Her eyes were shut tight and she shook even more. He pulled her face in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong? I'm not going anywhere until you tell me, so what is it? Tavin, look at me please," he whispered as he saw tears escape from the corners of her tightly shut eyes. She was gripping the sheets tightly and she wouldn't look at him.

"I've never brought a woman to tears before the main event, but my Iron woman...why are you crying? Tav, tell me," he whispered as he kissed her on her cheek. Tavin pulled away, pulled her tank top back on and stood in front of the bed, pacing back and forth, chewing on her thumbnail. Cameron watched her for a few minutes until he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and walked to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please, stop that. Baby, you're making me dizzy and you're not talking, which is pretty weird in itself. Why don't you just talk to me? I think I may know what this is about anyway, but I want you to tell me," he whispered, finally regaining eye contact with Tavin. Tavin looked into his eyes. They were green and beautiful and sincere. They were filled with concern for her and she knew, without a doubt, that she loved this man. She had to be honest with him. Tavin pulled away and sat in a chair near his window. Cameron felt that she needed some space, so he sat on the edge of the bed, closest to the chair. She looked at him, with a distant, faraway look in her eyes.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yeah. 5 years ago...that perv...attacking you. You still haven't gotten over it," Cameron stated. Tavin licked her lips nervously and gave a short chuckle.

"That messed me up and it added to my misery, but again, wrong answer. Cameron, I've been seeing a therapist for 2 years. Did you know that?" Tavin asked.

Cameron looked at her. "No, you didn't tell me. But, that's great sweetheart. Is it helping?"

"I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't. So, you see, every time you called me crazy, I really was," she replied with a low chuckle. Cameron didn't like the way she was downing herself. He didn't like the way this conversation was going.

"You're not crazy, crazy, you're just...crazy. It's...," Cameron replied, but Tavin put her hand up.

"Don't placate me, Caldwell. I'm weird and I know that, but I need to let you know why I'm such a weirdo. Do you remember a few months ago, when we were swapping stories about our families. You told me about your hippy, liberal parents and I told you about that demon who gave birth to me, Delia," Tavin said, twisting her fingers, not looking at him.

"Yeah. I told you that my parents almost named me Crescent Moon or Wind Song, or something, and I specifically recall you stating that if I brought up your mother, ever...in life...I would lose the ability of speech. That about right?" Cameron asked. All he wanted to do was take her in his arms, but he knew Tavin. She would leave and he wouldn't find out anything. He would play along, for now, he thought.

"Yeah. Let me get this over with. My daddy, who I loved with all my heart, died when I was 10 years old. You know, Nichelle and I are from Louisiana...we met in elementary school...you know that. Anyway, Daddy worked offshore on one of the oil rigs. He was coming back in from his normal 2 week stretch and was killed in a car accident. I miss my daddy so much. Daddy would have liked you, Cameron. I know he would have," Tavin said with a sigh as she walked out and came back with her purse. She took something out of it and threw her purse on the floor.

"Anyway, it was just me and my mother. Daddy made good money and that was important to my mother...money, looking well, and dressing to the hilt. My mother was the type of woman who was used to a certain lifestyle. She's also one of those women who cannot be alone. My mother is beautiful. Look," she replied as she gave Cameron the item that she had been holding in her hand. It was a picture of a beautiful, caramel skinned woman, with long black hair, a tall, handsome, dark brown man and a brown little girl with 2 curly pigtails, smiling. Cameron traced Tavin's face as a little girl and smiled. He noticed that she didn't return to the chair, but she sat on the bed next to him, looking forward, twiddling her fingers.

"You were a cutie pie, Tav. Your mom, wow, she's a beautiful woman," Cameron replied, handing the picture back to Tavin. She glanced it, then placed it beside her and resumed speaking.

"She needed a man--Delia--but she needed a man who could keep her in the lifestyle that she was accustomed. My dad left us pretty set, but Delia and her spending...they used to fight about that a lot. My daddy wasn't dead a good two years before she remarried...Lawrence Bromwell. He was a "nice man"--well known in the community, a deacon in church. He owned a few car dealerships, so we were suddenly immersed into a totally different lifestyle and tax bracket. But as Biggie said, more money...more problems. Janae was born when I was 13 and she was a beautiful baby--playful, sweet...not an ounce of trouble. Such a special child. I really love my little sister", Tavin said as she took a deep breath and forcefully let it out.

"Well, later that year, my problems began. Did you know I used to dance? Tap, ballet, modern, classical...I've been dancing since I was 4 years old. I was pretty good. I stopped my senior year of high school. It didn't give me the feeling it used to.

"Apparently, I must have been a good-looking 13 year old, because Lawrence began his...exploitation. I can actually say that now...his exploitation of my innocence. Huh. He would say things and look at me really weird and find ways to brush up against me or touch me, right in here," Tavin replied pointing to her waist area. Cameron didn't say anything. He just listened.

"I avoided him like the plague and I figured, my mom was happy and Janae was taken care of and healthy. I didn't want to rock the boat. I could deal, as long as I kept my distance, right? No dice," Tavin said, letting out another deep breath. Cameron began to clench his jaw and his hands balled into fists. He couldn't be hearing this. He knew where this was going and he became angry. He didn't want to hear it, but he wanted her to get it all out.

"I think I became a member of every club, extracurricular sport or team at our school. Nichelle didn't think anything of it because I was always active in stuff at school. I didn't tell Nichelle anything. I kept it to myself. I loved my mother, I loved my sister," Tavin replied as she continued to look forward.

"It continued and then, it got worse when I turned 15. He would blatantly touch me whenever no one was around. It all came to a head when I was 16. I guess he figured I was old enough, because he waited until I was home...alone...sick, with strep throat and vulnerable...to rape me, not once, but twice. My mother was out doing what she usually did...shop and Janae was at preschool. I was asleep, on medication and he raped me...took something away that I can never get back again...took something away that I wanted to be able to give someone that I loved who loved me. He threatened me...told me my mother would be on the street without a dime to her name if I told and Janae would be in his sole custody. He was pretty smart, Cam, I have to give him that. I had lost my voice and I couldn't scream, Cameron. I couldn't scream. Oh, it didn't happen just once. He caught me a couple of other times at night and I just zoned out. My mind was filled with thoughts of my mother and my sweet, baby sister. I let him do it. Just to leave me alone and to protect my mama and my sister," Tavin said, letting the tears fall.

"Nichelle...I love Nichelle...if she needed my heart, I would give it to her. Nichelle noticed that I was withdrawing more than usual. I had a great body...well, you know that...I covered it. I wore baggy, drab clothes, so I wouldn't attract him, you know. I stayed at Nichelle's house often. I installed extra locks on my door. I didn't tell anyone.

"Then one day, Nichelle told me that even though her parents loved me, I couldn't stay over every night because I lived in a huge house on the other side of town. That's when I broke down, crying as I told Nichelle. Nichelle then told her mother. I have never seen Nichelle cry as much as she cried that day. They--Nichelle and her mom--made me tell Delia. They went with me and you know what? She didn't believe me and she figured if he did do something, I did something to make him do it. I couldn't believe it. My mother, who I thought about as that bastard violated me, didn't believe me. I couldn't stay in that house and I didn't report it. Why? I was still protecting Delia and Janae, at least I thought I was," Tavin began to cry and she sniffled. Cameron couldn't say anything. He was speechless, and a few tears ran down his face. He wiped them, wanting to be strong for her, but he didn't know if he could do it, but he had to. He pulled Tavin to him and she laid her head in his lap. Cameron stroked her back and her hair. When she didn't flinch, he continued to comfort her and listen to her speak.

"Nichelle's family was there for me. I lived with them for a year and a half, until Shelly and I went to Georgetown. I stayed with them every holiday...they are my family. I love those people so much. I make sure I don't miss a birthday, holiday, Father's Day, Mother's day, just to repay them for what they did for me. I begged them not to tell Papa Carl--that's Nichelle's dad--because he would have killed him everyone would have found out. I didn't want anyone to know, so they respected my wishes, but they hated it and I hated it too. They told Papa Carl some crap about me having problems with my mother, but I know Papa Carl didn't believe that bullshit. He was an attorney, and a smart man. I wasn't a problem kid and he knew it, but he didn't say a word. Oh, Delia' still married to the bastard, just to let you know.

"Anyway, my mother sent them money, which they used to open an account for me for college. Between hush money from Delia, because that's all it was, and my trust fund from my daddy, I was financially okay. I didn't have to work while I went to school...I could pay my rent and put gas in my car. Then, 2 years ago, I went on a date with this guy, and no, you don't know him. I knew him. I liked him. On the third date, things began to get pretty heated and I froze. I had a breakdown. The only thing I remember is Nichelle and Mommy Tammy--that's Nichelle's mom--sitting with me in the hospital. I froze because I was afraid of a man who wanted me...I didn't like his touch. See, it's a certain touch, a certain way, that makes me freeze. Then, I remember what happened to me, but because Nichelle talked me into going to counseling 2 years ago and I've been seeing Dr. Marine for 2 years. You wanted to know, so I told you," Tavin replied as Cameron rubbed her back and her face. Nothing was said for a long time. Each were embroiled in their own thoughts. Cameron was angry. He wanted to murder this guy and her mother...how could a mother desert her child like that?

"Tavin, baby. I knew something was holding you back, but this...baby, why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I was scared. What was I going to say? Oh, I want to make love to you, and you'll kind of be my first...but not really...because my stepfather molested and raped me and took my virginity. Oh, and I don't know what real intimacy is and it scares me shitless. Besides, I didn't want to see that woe is me look on your face," Tavin replied as Cameron stroked her hair. There was silence until Cameron spoke.

"Never that. Tav, thank you," he whispered.

"For what? I'm surprised you haven't said that you were going to take me home so you could get away from my emotionally unbalanced ass," Tavin replied with a low laugh.

"I'm thanking you for trusting me enough to finally tell me. No one else knows about this, do they?" Cameron asked.

"Nope. Just Nichelle, Mama Tammy, Delia...and now you. It felt good to tell you. I feel a lot better," she whispered.

"That's good. Damn, Tavin, forgive me. All these years I've been accusing you of being sexually repressed...," he replied as Tavin shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey it's the truth. Don't go changing on me, Cameron. You being your conceited, cocky self is what I need. I don't want or need your pity," she whispered staring off into the room. Cameron looked down at her face as she laid on his lap. Her confession made everything so clear...the way she dressed, the way she acted with men...everything. She was a tough cookie to still be standing after everything she went through. Damn, he loved this woman, he thought. Cameron had a little confession of his own. He kissed the top of her head and pulled her up to look into her eyes. He pulled her chin into his hands and saw those pretty brown eyes of hers brimming with tears and he wanted to kill that bastard. That asshole took so much from her, but he wanted to give her so much more.

"Look at me, baby. I want you to look at me and listen really carefully. This is me, Cameron--Casshole. I don't pity you. I love you. Let me tell you something, something I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now. You scare me Tavin--no, you really frighten me. But that's one of the things that I love about you. You tell me we're cool and then you call me a stupid asshole and you threaten to dismember me. I...love...that. You're smart as hell. You're mean and tough and you don't take shit from me or anyone else," Cameron said, looking her in the eyes.

"And yeah, you may be a little nutty, but we all are. You are such a walking contradiction. You are the shyest woman I know. You have a big heart and you can be incredibly sweet. I think I fell in love with you in that hospital room, years agao, and denied it. I'm not denying it now. I'm hopelessly, totally, crazy in love with you. I probably need to talk to your therapist--and I wouldn't change a thing..nothing at all.

"I'm not going anywhere, Tavin...nowhere. I'm so proud of you, baby. You could have went down a low road and your life could have been horrible, but look at what you've accomplished. You graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown, you have a promising, successful career and an extremely hot guy who loves you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. You are one bad woman, Tavin Giselle Wilson and I love you. You are perfect, just the way you are. That bastard may have took something important from you, but he didn't take you, baby. You're still bitching and complaining and giving us all hell along the way, but you're still here. And this, baby, is intimacy. You've mastered it, Tavin. So, here's what we are going to do. You're going to spend the night with me because I am not letting you out of my sight. No, I'm not going to try to jump your bones tonight...but some day, some night...very soon. I love you and I'll wait, hell I've been waiting...," Cameron replied as Tavin wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He hugged her just as tightly.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Cry," he whispered as she cried for several moments. After she finished, she looked at him.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I know I probably look like shit," she whispered.

"You look a little bad, but I'd still do you. Still pretty cute, though. Sei cos, speciale mio amore," he whispered to her.

"That sounded really hot. What does that mean?" Tavin asked.

"It means you are so special, my love," he whispered as she blushed. There was a minute of silence, then Tavin sniffled.

"Damn. Last year around this time, I cursed the ground you walked on," Tavin replied.

"Yeah, well the feeling was mutual," he whispered. Tavin took his hand and kissed it.

"I really want you, Cameron. I really need you. I really love you, but I'm no picnic. You're going to have to work with me," Tavin said with a small smile.

"Baby, I know that. You are not saying anything that's new. You've never been a picnic. I'm the life of the party in this relationship. Finally...you admit it. You do love me," Cameron stated with a smile.
Tavin rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Oh, God, what have I done?" Tavin asked.

"Just admitted the truth. Is is okay to get a real kiss?" he asked. Tavin smiled.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Kiss me," Cameron ordered softly. Tavin leaned over and kissed him softly.

"The head just got 10 times bigger huh?" Tavin asked. Cameron smiled as he went into his drawer and retrieved an oversized Yankees t-shirt.

"You know it. Now, I'm going to give you this and you're going to change, then you're going to sleep with me...well, not sleep with me...you know what I mean. You look pretty scary when you look at me that way. Don't hurt me," Cameron said.

"That's the point...to scare you. I don't like being told what to do and you know that. You're lucky I love you," she replied as she walked to the bathroom. Cameron tried to follow her and she slammed the door in his face and said, "Just because I love you doesn't mean you get a free look, Caldwell." Cameron laughed.

"Damn, you know me too well," he replied as he changed into a black tank top and grey basketball shorts. Tavin walked out of the bathroom. His shirt hit the middle of her thighs. She looked adorable and utterly sexy, he thought. He patted the spot next to him. He held open the sheets and Tavin climbed in next to him, and he hugged her as she snuggled into his chest.

"You know, you could have came in. I didn't lock the door," Tavin replied yawning. Cameron kissed her on the forehead and pulled her closer to him.

"Damn. Now you tell me," he replied as they fell asleep.
*********************************************************

Cameron woke up at 5 to turn off his alarm. He wasn't going on his run today. He cancelled his flight until tomorrow. He wanted to spend as much time with the woman that had her delicious ass right on his erection. He knew he wasn't supposed to be thinking like that, but he couldn't help it. She looked so cute, and peaceful as she slept. She felt incredible and she smelled wonderful. He could get used to waking up like this. Cameron couldn't help himself. If she stopped him, he would stop. He kissed her softly along her neck, and saw that beautiful smile of hers. Tavin felt the most delicious lips tasting her neck and she moaned. He licked her spot behind her right ear and she moaned louder, tightly pulling her legs together.

"Hmm, Cameron, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you," he whispered.

"Hmm, Cameron," she moaned.

"That's me, sweetheart," he whispered back. Tavin rolled over and looked at Cameron as he situated himself between her beautiful, brown legs. He continued to place soft open mouthed kisses along her neck.

"You have the softest lips," Tavin whispered as he raised the t-shirt she donned, moving his lips lower. He pulled the shirt totally off of her. He stared at her breasts. He loved her breasts, as he slowly, and heatedly stared at them. Perfect size. Not more than a handful, he thought...beautiful, he thought as he kissed her left breast and her right breast.

"Wait, I want to...wait," he whispered as she moaned in protest when he left her. He lit six candles all over the room and came back to lay between her legs. Cameron kissed both breasts again and he slowly took her left nipple into his mouth, slowly caressing her right breast. Tavin moaned as he hands rubbed his head. She wanted to feel him
as well. She lifted his tank top off and threw it.

"Bella, t'amo," he whispered in Italian. Tavin heard him say that and she almost died. It rolled off his tongue with a sexy ease. Even though she didn't know what he said, it was sexy as hell. He repeated the same action with her right nipple as Tavin arched her breast closer to his mouth. She wanted more.

Cameron took in the sight of her, half naked in his bed. He slowly licked his lips, but he had to know if they could continue.

"Why did you stop, Cameron? Please, don't stop," she whispered as Cameron smiled at her beautiful body and kissed his way slowly down her body.

"Mio fidanzantino, t'amo (My sweetheart, I love you)," he whispered as he kissed her stomach. He only spoke Italian when needed in business and with his grandmother. He didn't know why, but the words in Italian sounded right at the time.

Tavin shivered as he kissed her stomach, totally immersed in pleasure. He stared into her eyes as he pulled her boyshorts off. He looked at her slowly as he pulled her legs up and spread her thighs. Cameron stared at her, his hungry eyes taking in her beauty. He slowly licked his lips. He leaned his head down, staring at her the partially waxed mound the whole time and he smelled her...she smelled so good and she looked....he was going to enjoy this.

"So beautiful, Tavin. It's so pretty," he whispered as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips, then he looked back between her legs at her wet, glistening, dewy center. Tavin felt so exposed. She tried to close her legs, but he traced a finger where hip met thigh and she spread her legs, even wider this time. Tavin closed her eyes. She was on fire.

"Just like that, baby. Just lay back and for once, relax. I've got this. I just want to please you, Tavin. I want to make you scream baby. This is all for you, Tavin. Let me do...what...I...do....for...you," he replied kissing her on the lips and drifting back down between her legs. Cameron flicked her clit with his thumb, making Tavin's head fall back as she bit her bottom lip. He inserted one, finger, moved it in and out, then the inserted two fingers inside of her moist heat. She was so deliciously tight, hot and wet, he thought. It had been 4 freaking months. He may come just from fingering her. He let out a groan as he watched her buck against his fingers.

"Umm," Tavin whispered, pumping herself onto his fingers.

"Tell me how it feels, baby," he whispered, looking at the look of desire and pleasure on her face as he fingered her, then fingered her clit. She moaned.

"Oh, so good, baby, so good," she whispered, as she continued to hump his fingers. Cameron wanted her to remember this, because in all actuality, this was her first time and he wanted it to be special, for the both of them...it was their first time making love.

Cameron removed his fingers from inside and licked them slowly as she watched him with hooded eyes. That was one of the sexiest things Tavin had ever seen she thought, and it made her more wet. Cameron leaned lower, pulled Tavin's legs over his shoulders, put her luscious ass in his hands and stared at her. She stared back. The look in his eyes was intense...he wanted her...he really wanted her.

"Ummm, you're delicious, baby. IO amore tu, carino ragazza (I love you, pretty girl)," he whispered as he licked her clitoris lightly, then the seam of her sex, not breaking his gaze from hers. Tavin had to close here eyes. All she felt was sheer extasy. His tongue felt so good on her. Tavin moaned, arched her back and grabbed a fistful of sheets. Between the Italian and his tongue, she was done for.

"Cameron...oh, Cameron," she moaned, as Cameron took his time, licking, sucking and biting her like she was the flavor of the month. He pulled her sex button into his mouth, sucked it between his lips as Tavin grabbed his head, pulling it closer to her dripping sex as she shrieked. Something this good had to be wrong, she thought.

"Baby, I love the way you taste. You taste so good," he whispered.

Damn near rendered speechless, Tavin whispered, "Uh huh, you...good...AHHH," she screamed as his tongue plunged inside of her. Cameron continued to lick and suck her soaking wet womanhood.

"That's it baby, let it go. Come for me, sweetheart. I want you to come...long and hard, baby. I want you to feel how good it is to come, Tavin. Come, baby, come," he whispered continuing his miracle tongue action between her legs as he felt her legs lock around him. She felt a tingling from her spine to the ends of her toes and they curled as her backed arched and she screamed his name, coming hard. Cameron smiled as he licked her until her orgasm subsided. He kissed her thighs, and licked her navel, letting his tongue lazily travel up to her left nipple, then her right nipple, circling them and staring back into her eyes as she rubbed his head.

"Did you like that?" he asked, with lust glazed eyes.

"That's a stupid ass question...Hell, yes. It couldn't have done anything for you," she replied but he put a finger over her lips.

"Oh yes, it did. Just watching you, hearing your response, tasting you...I love all of it, baby," he whispered, looking deeply into her eyes. Tavin gulped.

"You really are talented, huh?" Tavin asked as he laughed. He reached over, pulled a condom from his side drawer and winked at her.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he whispered, giving her the sexiest smile. Cameron pulled off his boxers and Tavin ran her hands over that hairless, beautiful, tan, muscled chest. Tavin's eyes went down and she had to look twice. Somebody was blessed, she thought. Long and unbelievably thick--whoa--a thing of beauty. Cameron saw the way she stared at him as he rolled on the condom.

"I told you, you were wrong about that measurement," he whispered, staring into her eyes caressing her face. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, the tip of his penis stroking her clitoris. Tavin moaned.

"Don't be scared, baby. It's just me," he whispered as she laughed.

"That's what I'm afraid of. Cameron, you are so beautiful," she whispered, kissing as much of his chest as she could. Cameron closed his eyes, loving the feeling of her lips on him.

"Thank you, but you have me beat...trust me. Oh, and another thing? Guys don't like being called beautiful, but since I have this wonderful gift that is you laying under me, I won't complain. Shit, this is all I wanted for Christmas. Were you serious about what you sang to me last night?" he asked, the head of his penis right near her wet opening. Tavin grinded against him and smiled after after giving him a kiss.

"Yes. I want you. I need you. Have your way with me," she said as Cameron gave her one of his devastating grins.

"That had to be the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me. Sei mio amore, mio cuore. IO adorare, tu bellissimo, uno," he whispered, his penis still poised at her entrance. Tavin was on fire.

"I said, before you ask, you are my heart, my love. I adore you, beautiful one. Now, can I make love to you before something happens or you change your mind...please," he whispered, kissing her neck as she arched her back allowing him more access to her neck. Tavin kissed him on his shoulders and his chest.

"No changing minds here. No freezing, or hesitation. I am so in love with you, Cameron. Make me yours, baby. Make it yours, Cameron," she whispered into his ear, pulling his earlobe into her mouth. Hot damn, why did she say and do that, he thought as he groaned. He looked at her and he saw trust, love and desire mirrored in her eyes.

"On second thought, that was the 2nd sexiest thing. IO bisgono tu. Ho bisogno di tu. IO amore tu," he whispered, then said, "I want you, I need you, I love you," as he entered her slowly. He wanted more than anything to plunge into her, but he was taking his time. Tavin, however, didn't want that. It felt good and she wanted it all know. She moved against him making him go farther. They both let out loud moans.

"Cameron, come on baby, all of you, please," she whispered. She wanted all of him. If that's what she wanted, he thought he slid fully into her, both moaning loudly again. Cameron couldn't move. She felt so good, like hot heaven...nothing he ever felt before. She was so tight and warm and wet and tight...so tight.

"Damn," he whispered. Tavin held onto his shoulders and arched her back as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt so good, thrusting back and forth inside of her at a wondrous pace. The only thing that could be heard was panting, moaning and whispering.

"Baby, look at me," he commanded as he stroked into her. Tavin's eyes slipped open.

"Every stroke...I love you. Every thrust...I love you. Every gasp...I love you. Every moan...I love you. Every kiss...I love you. Do you feel how much I love you, because I feel you and it's so good baby...so tight...damn, so good," he whispered as they maintained a heartwrenchingly pleasurable pace. Tavin wanted more and she told him as she bit her lip.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good, baby. Do it faster, do it faster, ummm," she whispered as she closed her eyes, tightly gripping his shoulders. Cameron picked up the pace.

"Faster, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, please faster," she whispered.

"So good baby, shit," he whispered, moving faster inside of her. Tavin began to get that feeling and her back arched and her toes curled.

"Cameron...I...stop..don't stop...I'm...Ahhh, Cameron!" she yelled as her walls clenched around him. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"Tavin, baby, ahhh," he groaned loudly as he met his own climax. He laid his head on Tavin's breasts as she kissed his face and caressed his head.

"Well, between the loving and the Italian...I'm speechless," she whispered.

"If you were speechless, you wouldn't be talking. I'm going to have to work on that," he whispered, lifting up, kissing her breast and laying back down.

"Is it like that all the time?" Tavin asked. Cameron gasped for air and loosely held up one finger. He disposed of the condom, came back to the bed, then he spoke.

"That was...shit...I can't describe that. It's never been like that for me, honestly. I felt like...I don't know," he whispered as Tavin held out her fist. Cameron gave her a pound.

"You did your thing, boy. Can I take a nap?" Tavin asked as Cameron's breathing finally calmed as he pulled her into his arms.

"I was just about to ask the same thing," he whispered as he kissed hr neck. Tavin remembered something and she picked up the phone near his bed. she punched in the number and spoke.

"Hey Shannon. It's Tavin. I'm not coming in today. Yes, I'm seriously not coming in. Seriously, Shannon. I'm not going to answer that. Yeah send e-mails to all the higher ups. Have a good weekend. I'll see you Monday," Tavin replied as Cameron smiled at her as he pulled the sheets over them.

"Ooh. You...not going to work...what have I done? I got you playing hooky from work. I put it on you, didn't I. It was that good, huh?" he asked with a devilish grin. Tavin kissed him on the cheek and snuggled into his front.

"You damn right it was," Tavin replied as Cameron laughed, kissing her shoulder as they both succumbed to sleep.