Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 7

A few weeks later...

Emory noticed that morning that Reese was flirting more with Sienna than usual. He walked past her as his hand glided gently along her spandex covered behind and left as Sienna smiled.

“I shot the sheriff,” Sienna sang lowly as she watched Reese walk out of the kitchen.

Emory’s mouth formed a small O as she laughed. “No you didn’t.”

Sienna grinned as she sipped her coffee. “Oh yes I did…all night…a few times this morning. I needed that. I’m so energized and I feel so much stronger. Girl, those Shiyan Knights ain’t nothin’ nice. They got stamina for days and…whoo. I’m just a happy bitch right about now and I feel so invigorated. The rumors were not wrong…not at all.”

“You like him,” Emory stated.

“Yeah, but don’t look at me like that. It’s not serious. It’s just sex,” Sienna stated.

Emory smiled, not believing her friend for one minute. “Yeah, right. I’ll see you for sparring after I finish with Kieran.”

“Um hum,” Sienna replied as she watched her friend with a huge smile on her face once Kieran’s name passed her lips walk out of the kitchen.

She’s so gone, Sienna thought as she laughed.

********************************************************************************************
“Alright now focus only on placing the rocks on top of each other,” Kieran replied as he gave Emory levitation instruction. They were outside in the garden this morning, as they had been all week. Kieran was amazed by Emory’s progress. She could move things quickly and diligently, but he still had to help her control the power. She was getting a lot better at that, but she still had a way to go.

He was also getting to know a lot about her and vice versa. She asked tons of questions about his clan, and he provided her with the answers easily. She was so easy to talk to, because she listened…really listened. It had been a long time since someone really listened to him and for that, he was grateful.

Kieran took in the sight of her dressed in a white tanktop and grey, lycra Capri leggings, the morning sun making her chocolate skin glow. Everything about this woman was beautiful and he was finding it harder and harder to control himself around her.

After she completed that task, Emory let out a slow, cleansing breath as her eyes met Kieran’s. He walked over to her and stood in front of her, with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He was so gorgeous, she thought as she watched the muscles in his arms flex.

“You’re getting better, Emory. You’re actually learning control,” Kieran replied as he was gifted with a pretty grin from Emory.

“Really?” she asked as she looked up into his eyes.

“Really. Meditating has helped your levitating immensely,” Kieran stated.

“Thank you. I’m glad you suggested it and you’re a great teacher,” she remarked, still staring up into those beautiful blue eyes of his.

“You’re a good student. You take direction very well and you pay attention to the things that I tell you to work on and you put it into action. Do you want to practice a little while longer…we can talk while you do it? There are going to be times when you may have to move something during a chaotic situation and this would be good practice,” Kieran stated as she smiled.

“Okay…if it’s going to help me, sure,” she stated as he stood next to her and watched her pull flowers up slowly, along with a few rocks.

“It will…trust me,” he said as he looked over and down into her gorgeous brown eyes.

“I do,” Emory replied, in a trance as she looked up at him. His head began to lean down and hers went up until…

“It’s my time now, Em. We have sparring practice in five minutes and we need to warm up,” Sienna replied. She felt a warm, large body stand behind her and she knew instantly that it was Reese.

“You look so hot in those tights,” he whispered in her ear, then said loudly, “Yeah, Key, we have to make our rounds.” He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, “You didn’t block your thoughts, baby. You’ve got a dirty mind. Maybe we can take care of that later?” he asked as she grinned. Emory and Kieran walked up as Sienna pulled her by the hand.

“Let’s see how much energy I need…then we’ll talk,” Sienna replied as they walked off, his eyes glued to her ass.

“Emory…make sure you wear her out,” he yelled as the women laughed and walked into the house. Reese let out a low whistle and grinned at Kieran.

“What?” Reese asked.

“You and Sienna have been sleeping together, haven’t you? You don’t have to tell me. It’s coming off of you in waves,” Kieran replied as his friend grinned. He knew that Reese wanted Sienna and was just waiting for it to finally go down.

“Well, we only sleep for a few hours. But I fucked her all night…most of this morning. Yeah, that’s more accurate,” Reese stated as he grinned at his friend as they did their grounds check.

“You couldn’t stay away, huh?” Kieran asked.

“Fuck no. That woman’s a thoroughbred in the sack. We go at each other like wild animals. It’s…fuckin’ great! I’ve never had a woman who’s sex drive is as strong as my own. She’s incredible,”. Reese replied as his thoughts drifted to a few weeks ago.

******************************************************************************************
Flashback...2 weeks ago

Reese knew the minute she walked into his room. She definitely came in exactly twenty minutes, he thought. He moved his hand and the door closed as she walked inside. He saw her close her eyes and do an incantation for several minutes, then he walked over to her like a predator and when her eyes opened, Reese pulled her by the waist with one hand and placed the other to the back of her head and sought out her lips. Sienna grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his lips closer into hers, grazing her tongue along his, seeking out his mouth. They ravaged each others lips and she loved the feel of that sexy, five o’ clock shadow on his face as it glided across her cheek and her neck. As Reese’s tongue snaked along the back of her right ear, and down her neck, she saw him wave his fingers and adjust the lighting in the room.

“Finally…I’ve been wanting this for so long,” he whispered.

“Me too. Bad Sienna…sorry I made you wait so long,” she whispered.

Reese’s tongue curved along her ear, making her moan and get wetter by the second.

“I forgive you, baby…now you just have to make it up to me,” he whispered as his hands cupped her ass, squeezing the globes.

“Oh, don’t worry about that…I will…believe me. Ooh…someone seems to be in a hurry,” Sienna whispered as her head went back to allow him more access to her neck.

Reese chuckled against her silky skin, loving the way she tasted. “I’m not a one minute man, if that’s what you’re getting at. By the time I finish with you, you’re going to be begging me not to stop….”

Sienna laughed and felt herself being pushed against a wall. “You really don’t know who you’re messing with. You’re going to be asking me to stop. I can hang…best believe that.”

Reese ripped her tank top off of her body like it was tissue paper and flicked his fingers and in an instant her leggings and panties were gone. He flicked his fingers and threw her bra across the room and tore off his shirt as his eyes moved heatedly over her naked, brown body. “I can’t wait to see that. Shit…you’re fuckin’ gorgeous,” he whispered as he stared at her naked body.

“Thanks…now I need to see you,” Sienna whispered as she turned the tables on him and pushed him against the wall with such force that the wall cracked. Reese grinned.

“You’re a little roughneck, huh? I like that,” he replied as Sienna’s lips and tongue kissed his chest. Reese held her head and groaned. Her lips felt so good on him, he thought.

Sienna’s hands made quick work of his pants and pulled his boxers down, grabbing his hardness in her hand, closing her fist around it.

“Ooh, this is nice…very nice. I’m going to have some fun with this,” she whispered as she stared at him, running the tip of her thumb over the opening in the head of his penis. Reese groaned, “Don’t tease me, Sienna”.

Sienna grinned. “I’m not teasing you. Doesn’t that feel good?” Sienna began to stroke him steadily, her hand moving up and down over his long, thick girth.

“Fuck yeah,” he whispered as she grinned.

“Good…then shut up and enjoy it,” she whispered as his eyes locked with hers. He was velvety steel, she thought and she loved the way he watched her as she stroked him. When she got into a good rhythm, his eyes closed and when he felt her tongue lick his hot, pink head several times, he thought he was going to lose it. Her mouth sucked on the head a few times and Reese groaned loudly.

“Um, baby…shit,” he whispered and then she stopped. She licked her way from his belly button to his chest, then his neck and pulled his left ear lobe into her mouth while she whispered, “Not yet. We’ll save that for another time. I want to fuck now…don’t you?”

That little sentence did him in. Reese had enough of her teasing and turned her back against the wall with such roughness that Sienna purred. She liked being manhandled. It turned her on. Reese’s lips were on hers again and then his fingers walked down her torso and paused between her wet folds. He lightly rubbed her clit and Sienna felt that warmth again plus his fingers on her sensitive nub and screamed out her orgasm, her wetness flooding his fingers.

“Oh fuck Reese!” she yelled as she felt his fingers plunge into her dewy, warm, moistness and they both groaned loudly.

“Damn, you feel good,” he whispered, groaning again at the feel of her hot, wet, tight cavern clenching his fingers. Reese looked into her eyes and concentrated on keeping her up against the wall and moved his head and her legs spread a little wider. He thrusted his fingers in and out of her and pulled her legs on both of his shoulders, anchored her legs around his arms and whispered, “hold on baby” and licked her dripping sex as he stroked his fingers into her. That warmth was in the tip of his tongue and his fingers and Sienna’s eyes rolled back into her head as her hands gripped his head. She had never felt anything like this and it was wonderful.

“Oh damn, that feels good!” she moaned loudly as Reese licked and laved her, thrusting her soaking wet sex into his face. He loved her taste and wanted nothing more than to keep feasting on her tasty, juicy cunt, but he had to get inside of her…now.

His head moved from between her legs and he used his powers and concentrated on keeping her against the wall with her legs splayed as he pulled a condom out of his wallet. He opened it, rolled it on quickly and thrusted his thick, long, hard, length into her welcoming, moist sex. They both groaned at the invasion and he loved how tight she was. Her walls sucked him in. Sienna locked her legs around his waist as his hands cupped the ass that he had been admiring for the last month and a half, and he began to thrust into her painstainkingly slow. Sienna felt that warmth hit her g-spot right after his thrusts and couldn’t believe how good he was. She had never felt anything like it as she threw her head back, loving the feeling.

“Reese, don’t stop,” she moaned as he thrust up into her, his pace a little quicker. Her sexy, breathy, loud moans were making him even harder.

“I won’t…fuck you feel good…so good,” he whispered. Sienna met him thrust for thrust and Reese groaned her name, “Sienna.” She felt so good and wet and hot…her heat combined with his warmth was taking him to a place he had never been. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and wet and she felt amazing. Sienna looked down into his eyes and he stared into hers as his rough thrusts and that warmness made her close her eyes and a scream with his name attached escaped her lips. Sienna’s walls constricted around his stiffness, milking him and making him groan out her name as his orgasm ran through his body. When he came, it was with such force that Sienna screamed once more, multiple orgasms exploding from within her. Sienna couldn’t believe the ripples of pleasure that were going through her body and she leaned her head back against the wall as Reese leaned his head in the crook of her neck.

They both were at a loss for words until Sienna whispered, “I’m sorry I doubted you.”

Reese replied, “It happens. Don’t worry about it,” he whispered, taking in deep breaths.

Sienna tried to catch her breath and whispered, “I want more.” Reese laughed from her neck and looked at her.

“You’re such a greedy woman…I like that,” he replied.

“Yeah, that’s me. If I find something good…I want more of it and that was fuckin’ awesome,” she whispered as he laughed again.

“It was better than that. You sure you can handle more?” he asked.

“Oh yeah…I’m sure,” she whispered as her lips crashed against his, Reese walking her away from the wall and gently falling on the bed, ready to give her what she asked for.

*********************************************************

Kieran shook his head as he watched his friend, who was blocking his dirty thoughts about the beautiful Sienna.

“You like her, don’t you…I mean, you really like her?” Kieran asked, not knowing at the time that they were being watched.

“Yeah…but it’s just sex, you know. I mean, she’s cool as hell and it’s scary, but she’s kind of like me…with tits,” Reese replied as Kieran laughed.

“Well, just remember…,” Kieran stated as the hairs on the back of his neck began to stand up. Something wasn’t right…someone was here.

“I know, I know…Key…do you feel that?” Reese asked as he looked around, pulling his Leachea sword from his back and getting into battle stance.

“Yeah…get to Emory and Sienna and get the cars going. We’ve got to get back to headquarters…now!” Kieran stated as he pulled his Leachea sword from its holster on his back and took his battle stance and watched his guards fight Midnight Brotherhood warriors and Branga Soldiers. Four jumped over the balcony into the garden and Kieran flicked his wrist to one, concentrating as he began to swing his sword.

Reese ran with supernatural speed to get to Emory and Sienna and watched the women as they fought off ten Branga soldiers. Emory was holding her own as he flicked his wrist and threw two of them through a second floor window, screaming to their death. He looked over and sliced through another two warriors at once. They just kept coming, he thought as he watched Sienna fight off three men. She kicked and punched one of the men, then she stabbed him, kicking him off after she ran her dagger through the second ones throat, then when a third ran towards her, she flipped on the floor and with quick expertise threw a dagger right in the middle of his head. He was amazed at how well she could fight and was glad that she was there. The man fell as he pulled two others out of her reach.

“They just keep coming,” she yelled as she ducked from a warrior with a dagger, got behind him and slit his throat. looked up and saw Emory’s throwing daggers at the men with her mind.

Kieran ran into the room with several guards and saw what looked to be 40 Brangas and Midnight Brotherhood warriors towards Reese, Emory and Sienna. The entire time he and his men fought off the warriors in the garden, he was thinking of Emory and was worried about something happening to her, but as he watched her in awe, she was doing just fine.

As he and his guards took out the rest of the warriors around the room, he looked at Reese, who nodded that he was okay, then Sienna who did the same. Sienna closed her eyes and took deep breaths, trying to regain her composure. She saw Emory standing with things floating around her as if she was in a trance and watched as Kieran walked over to her. He waved his hand over her and spoke to her in a calm, soothing tone.

“Emory, I need you to back it up…it’s over. Just relax, sweetheart. It’s over. Calm down,” he whispered over and over until everything stopped levitating at once around her and she blinked several times. Tears began to fall from her eyes and she went into Kieran’s arms. He held her tightly and stroked her from the top of her head, to her back, trying to calm her. He read her thoughts.

“I killed those men, Kieran,” she said in her head.

“I know, but they were going to kill you. You defended yourself. Don’t feel bad about that. You did great, by the way. I was so worried about you,” he admitted telepathically.

“I was worried about you, too. Are you alright? You have a cut above your eyebrow and…,” Emory asked telepathically as she looked up into his eyes, her finger softly going to the cut above his eye. Kieran loved the way her slight touch felt on his skin.

He smiled. “I’m fine. It’ll be gone by the end of the day. Don’t worry your pretty little head about me.”

“But…you’re my friend. I care about you. I don’t want anything to happen to you,” Emory stated in her mind, knowing what she felt for the gorgeous Shiyan Knight was more than friendship.

Kieran stared down into her eyes. “Is that right?”

“Yeah,” she whispered, not wanting to tear her gaze away from him. Sienna and Reese were the only ones in the room and they looked at one another at the scene that unfolded before them. Those two were head over heels for each other…and didn’t know it.

Reese walked over and said, “Angelo’s ready. We’ve got to go.”

Kieran reluctantly allowed Emory to fall out of his embrace, immediately missing the way she felt in his arms as she walked over to Sienna who hugged her, then they walked out of the room quickly.

“Yeah…let’s go.” Kieran replied, feeling all kinds of things at the moment…want, desire, love. He couldn’t fight it anymore, he thought as they left the house and walked to the large, black SUV. He had fallen in love with Emory…and he didn’t know how he was going to deal with it.