Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 10

Three weeks later

Taylor walked into his childhood home, kissed Ms. Sway, the Caldwell’s longtime housekeeper and asked where his mother was. Ms. Sway responded by telling him that she may be outside. Taylor called out to his mother.

“Ma, where are you?” he asked.

“Outside in the garden!” she exclaimed. Taylor walked up to his mother, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. His mother had a basket full of flowers, awaiting vases.

“Hey sweetheart! What brings you by?” Colleen Caldwell asked. She saw the smile that her youngest son had on his face and she knew only one person put it there…Janae. She was so glad that they finally expressed their feelings for one another and Janae was the sweetest girl, always had been. She couldn’t have been happier.

“I just came to see you. Where’s Pops?” Taylor asked.

“On a fishing trip with your uncle Michael and your uncle Steven. They should be back tomorrow,” Colleen stated.

“Oh, so you’re all by your lonesome this weekend?” Taylor asked. Then, he heard LJ yelling at Kendall and Kendall yelling back. Then, Ashton, along with Lilliana, Logan and Michelle's 6 year old daughter, yelled at both of them. Taylor laughed.

“I guess that just answered my question,” Taylor said with a grin.

Colleen smiled. “Kendall, LJ, Ashton, and Lilli are playing upstairs somewhere. It’s nana weekend.”

“You’ve got your hands full, huh?” Taylor asked.

“You know I love my grandbabies and you know I love it when they’re here…it reminds me of when you guys were little. Besides, Josslyn’s coming over later since Paul is out of town and she’s going to bake cookies and bring pizza, so I’ll have a little help,” Colleen said with a grin.

“Your flowers are looking good,” Taylor said as he took the basket from his mother’s hands and opened the glass doors to go back into the house. Colleen walked through the doors, followed by her son and walked into her kitchen. She had about 3 vases on the granite countertop island, awaiting to be filled. Taylor put the basket on the counter. He laughed at the running and yelling that he heard upstairs from his nieces and nephews.

“Thanks, baby. So, where are you going looking so gorgeous?” Colleen asked, taking in Taylor’s black long sleeved, cashmere sweater and heather gray slacks.

“I’m taking Janae to Eliza’s gallery opening. She loves art,” Taylor replied as smiled at his mother. Eliza was Brandon’s older cousin who was an amazing artist.

“That’s sounds nice. So, how are you two doing?” Colleen asked, her blue eyes shining.

Taylor smiled as he took a seat on one of the countertop stools. “We’re fine.” Colleen Caldwell’s eyes narrowed. She put her hand to her son’s cheek. He was such a handsome boy, she thought. All of her boys were, but Taylor had this child like quality about him, that it was hard for her to see him as a grown up, but there he was, all 6’2 1/2, 235 of him, grown up and smiling at her.

“Are you happy? Because you look very happy…tired, but happy. Are you getting enough sleep, honey? I heard about the Arlington acquisition and how much time you’ve been putting in these last few weeks. Are you doing okay?” Colleen asked.

“Ma, I’m good, and yes, I’m happy and I’m used to the hours. I’m not as tired as you think. Besides, I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time," Taylor replied

“That’s good. So, when are you going to make me a grandma?” Colleen asked.

“Ma! Come on with that,” Taylor said as she smiled.

“You know I’m serious,” Colleen said.

“Yeah, that’s the scary part…not anytime soon, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Taylor replied.

“Oh, you’re no fun,” Colleen stated with a grin. Taylor needed to talk to his mother about a few things. After they did a little light mother/son ribbing, Taylor spoke.

“Besides, I think you have your hands full already. Ma, Josslyn’s pregnant, Michelle's pregnant again…you’re up to your neck in babies, so you should be in grandma glory,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I know, but I want to see a little boy, with your eyes and your smile, running around here, that’s all,” Colleen replied.

Taylor smiled, letting out a sigh. “Give me a few years…you may get your wish. Ma…how long did you know about Janae’s father and what he did to her…what he did to Tav?” Taylor asked. Janae finally told him everything and he wanted to find her father and choke the life out of him…right after he beat the shit out of him. It explained a lot and it’s just amazing that Janae turned out the way that she is…so full of life, caring, loving. Her mother was definitely someone he didn’t want to meet. That woman should be in jail for allowing that…man…and he used that word loosely…to do the things that he did to Tavin and Janae.


Colleen sighed. Cameron revealed everything to her and Joss when Tavin and Janae’s mother dropped Janae off, literally leaving Janae on their doorstep. She had heard the expression that bringing children into the world didn’t make you a mother, but in Delia Bromwell’s case, that was totally true. It was just incredible that Tavin was the complete opposite. Tavin was an incredible mother and wife, she loved her children and Cameron strongly and was so protective of them. It just amazed her how strong her daughter-in-law was, how strong Janae was. The children were upstairs still yelling and screaming as they played.

“Cameron came to talk to me the day that their mother dropped Janae off to them and told us everything. He was just so overwhelmed because he didn’t understand how Delia Bromwell could do what she did to the both of those girls. That’s one of the reasons Cameron is so protective of Tavin and Janae. He said he wouldn’t let anyone hurt them ever again and he’s done that. It’s just sad because those two are some of the sweetest girls that I know.”

“Yeah, they are. Does anyone else know?” Taylor asked.

“No, we didn’t feel the need to tell your dad or Logan, so we didn’t. Do you know that she’s never seen Kendall and Ashton? Those beautiful babies…she’s never called or sent anything or…I don’t understand that woman. I really don’t,” Colleen said, not knowing how she could make it without seeing her grandchildren.

“Well, from what Janae has told me, Tavin doesn’t want them anywhere near Delia, so I don’t think it’s a big deal, to them. I mean, they have Tav & Cam, and you and dad are great grandparents, plus uncles, aunts, godparents…those kids are surrounding by love. She’s the one missing out, not them,” Taylor stated.

Colleen smiled at her gorgeous son. “You’re right. It’s her loss. Let’s not talk about that wretched woman anymore. Sweetie, I haven’t really had a chance to talk to you about you and Janae. Taylor, Janae has been through so much…are you sure that you want to be in a relationship with her or is this one of your passing fancies?” Colleen asked. Taylor shook his head.

“Oh, no…not you too, ma?” Taylor asked.

“I’m just asking because you do realize that Janae has been in love with you for quite some time and she’s not one of these little tramps that you oh so often associate with,” his mother said as she began to sort through her flowers.

“Ma, I love her. I’m in love with Janae. This isn’t a little fly by night romance, if that’s what you’re worried about. I want her, only her. Satisfied?” Taylor asked.

Colleen smiled and cupped his cheek. “Very.”

Taylor stood, smiled, and kissed his mother on the cheek. “I’m going to say goodbye to the little runts upstairs and then I’m out of here. Have fun and good luck.”

“You know I always have a ball with my babies. Hey…say hello to Janae for me,” Colleen said with a grin.

“I will. See you later,” Taylor replied as he ran up the stairs and yelled, “Stop that yelling before I whip all of your butts!”

“Uncle T!!” They yelled and ran out of the room to see Taylor. Taylor had Lilliana in his arms, Ashton on his back and Kendall and LJ talking to him at the same time. Colleen smiled as she saw how Taylor interacted with his nieces and nephews. He loved kids and they loved him, she thought. Her baby boy was going to be a great dad one day, she thought as she watched him go into the upstairs playroom with the children.
************************************************************************
Everyone in the Caldwell family and Tavin and Cameron’s friends knew about Taylor and Janae. They all seemed happy for them and let them know it, especially Mrs. C. She took her to lunch and they had a very good heart to heart. The way everyone was reacting was very nice, but if Ms. Connie told her she had child bearing hips like Tavin one more time, she was going to lose her mind.

And the deal that she made with Taylor…go on dates, get to know one another…was complete bullshit, because every time she saw him, all she thought about is seeing him naked or sex. She did get to tell him everything, about her father and Delia and he was so understanding. He told her that he always knew it was more to it than Tav and Cameron let on, but it wasn’t his place to push. He was just glad that she trusted him enough to share that with him.

He looked so sexy tonight, she thought as she looked across the room at him. He was speaking to someone he knew and Janae just drifted to the paintings, totally engrossed in them. When she looked up, their eyes caught. Taylor gave her a slow, sexy smile. Janae smiled back at him and turned back to look at a gorgeous oil painting. She could still feel Taylor’s eyes on her. She was wearing a cream colored, long sleeved, sweater dress that dipped to the middle of her back. The dress hugged every curve, and a wide, braided, dark brown leather belt and matching boots completed the look. Her hair was up in a sexy, sloppy bun and she had on light makeup with just lipgloss. Taylor told her she looked beautiful and she felt beautiful, especially when he looked at her. Janae slowly turned around and Taylor was still speaking, but his eyes were on her. Janae felt little shivers go down her spine as she looked back at him.

Who was she fooling? She wanted him. She wanted him bad.

A few minutes later, she smelled a light sexy men’s cologne waft through the air and felt warm breath near her ear.

“Hello gorgeous. Please tell me that you’re alone,” the sexy male voice replied. Janae smiled. She knew it was Taylor. She decided to play along.

“At the moment I am. My boyfriend has ditched me, so it seems,” she said with a grin. He leaned closer to her ear. She could feel the front of his body against the back of hers and he felt good.

Taylor looked her over as he continued to whisper in her ear. He couldn’t take anymore. He had to have her. She had on that body clinging dress and every curve was proudly on display. Her legs, her hips, her breasts, her sexy, round ass…everything kept teasing him and he just wanted to get her out of the fitted material as soon as possible. His friends remarked on how good she looked…hell every straight guy in the place kept asking about her and saying how beautiful she was.

“He’s a real stupid guy if you ask me. You’re the sexiest woman in this place, and this dress…damn…well, I don’t have to tell you how amazing you look in this dress,” he whispered as he looked down slowly, his eyes glued to her ass as he slowly licked his lips.

“Thank you,” she said as he slowly turned her around. They were standing a few feet away from the painting, breasts to chest, oblivious to everyone else in the room. Janae looked up into his eyes and she saw the want in them. She wanted him, too and she was tired of fighting it. Taylor ran a finger slowly up and down her arm, and gave her a sly grin.

“You’re quite welcome, sweetheart. Listen, what do you say that me, you and that tempting dress get out of here?” Taylor asked, his tongue lightly grazing his bottom lip.

“I don’t think my man would appreciate me leaving with you…although, you are fine,” Janae said with a grin. Janae glanced appreciatively over that gorgeous face and that body…he looked good enough to be someone’s main dish, she thought. Taylor chuckled lowly.

“Thank you. But, I told you before he was stupid to let you walk around here…in that dress…ummm…alone. Plus, I don’t give a damn about your man. So, why don’t you come home with me and I promise, I’ll make you forget all about him,” Taylor whispered with that sexy grin of his.

“Oh…you’re that good?” Janae asked.

He stared into her eyes, his turning a dark greenish gray, his teeth snagged his bottom lips sexily. “Not to brag, but, by the time I’m through with you, you won’t remember your own name.”

Damn, Janae thought as smiled at him and said, “Lead the way.” Taylor laced his right hand through her left, grabbed their coats and left.
*********************************************************

“Umm, I can’t wait to get you out of this dress, baby,” Taylor whispered as his hands went up her dress and he kissed her in the corner of the elevator. Janae felt Taylor grind his rock hard bulge right between her legs and she moaned.

“I can’t wait to get out of it….um, I need you,” she whispered as her hands busied themselves in his thick, dark hair.

Taylor smiled at her. “You’re gonna get me…all of me…just wait,” he whispered with a sneaky grin on his face as he continued to kiss her, his hands palming her breasts. It felt like his hands and his lips were everywhere at once and she wanted to just say the hell with it and let him do whatever he wanted to her in that elevator, until she heard it stop. She stood up and pulled herself somewhat away from Taylor.

“Mmmm, wait…someone’s getting on,” Janae whispered to Taylor who was busy kissing her in the elevator on the way to his apartment. Taylor looked at the doors that opened and kept his arms around Janae’s waist as the middle aged man and woman looked at them. Janae wanted to burst out laughing at the way the couple looked at she and Taylor. Her dress was riding up and her lipstick was smeared, but she didn’t care and apparently, Taylor didn’t either.

“Good evening,” Taylor said, still holding her close to him. He was feeling her butt, but the couple couldn’t see because of Janae’s coat. She laughed loudly as Taylor grabbed her left butt cheek and squeezed it. The older woman shook her head. When the elevator dinged, he pushed Janae lightly in front of him, then he went out.

“Have a good night…I know we will,” Taylor said as he smiled at the couple. The older lady looked shocked. The older man laughed.

“Tay, why did you say that to them?” Janae asked as she laughed. Taylor kissed her soundly on the lips, then pulled out his keys.

“I probably helped the dude get laid tonight…trust me, that lady looked like she needs some…bad,” Taylor said as he opened his door with a smile. Janae laughed and walked into the apartment. Taylor came in behind her and locked the door. He helped her out of her coat and watched her take off her boots and do a full body stretch on her toes.

Janae smiled at Taylor and watched him slowly approach her. The black sweater he was wearing made him look sexier than he already was. His hands were in his pockets as he stood in front of her, slowly looking at her from head to toe.

“Speaking of needing it…can you get any sexier?” he asked as eyes slowly raked over her. Janae felt a wonderful shiver go up her spine as he looked at her.

“I should be asking you the same thing. You looked so good tonight,” Janae responded, her brown eyes looking up into his.

Taylor took his hands out of his pocket and placed them in her head. He pulled her bobby pins out and took her hair down. His hand gently caressed her right cheek.

“And you look like you taste…delicious. Pretty…you’re so pretty,” he whispered as his head leaned towards hers. Janae met him and the instant their lips touched, it was all over. Janae’s hands went into Taylor’s hair and his arms tightened around her waist. Taylor’s tongue moved slowly against hers, and Janae moaned. Her hands gripped his hair tighter as Taylor’s hands roamed over her hips and her behind. He pulled Janae’s bottom lip between his, then his lips moved down to her right ear.

“I want you so bad, Janae. I can’t wait any longer. Let me make love to you, baby,” he whispered, his tongue outlining the rim of her ear. He slowly moved his lips away from her ear and looked down into her eyes. Janae pulled his face down towards hers and captured his lips with hers, pulling his tongue into her mouth. Taylor groaned. Those lips were driving him crazy, he thought as he felt her pull on his tongue once more.

Janae just didn’t understand how kissing someone could get her so excited. The telltale moisture between her legs made her need for him quite evident. She felt his hands go to her belt and when he got it off, he threw it across the room. The next thing she knew, Taylor was kissing his way down her body through her dress. He was kneeling in front of her and he pulled her dress up slowly. His lips and his tongue made pathways up her legs. Janae looked down at him and he smiled at her.

“Umm, your skin tastes so good…like mango and cocoa butter,” he whispered, his tongue lightly licking the back of her left knee. Janae bit her bottom lip as moaned. Taylor grinned as he licked it once more.

“Mango body butter,” she whispered as his hands moved softly up both of her legs. Her hands went to his hair and her legs instinctively opened wider.

“I like it. Did you rub it all over?” Taylor asked as he looked up at her, his hands now slowly trailing up the back of her legs, underneath her dress to her ass. His hands caressed her behind. His fingers went to the sides of her black lace thong and pulled them off. He placed them in his pocket and grinned at her.

“Yes,” she whispered. Taylor pulled his bottom lip gently between his teeth and pulled Janae’s dress up and around her waist. Janae was so excited and turned on…she was so wet, she knew she was probably dripping all over his rug. Taylor looked up at her and saw the desire in her eyes. She felt the rush of air on her sex and she became even more wet. She was so exposed and so hot she probably could have melted wax, she thought. His eyes slowly went down and he just stared at that wet juncture between her legs. He could see some of her essence running along her thighs, her need was so great. Taylor slowly licked his lips and grinned at her once more.

“Let me taste and see,” he whispered as he ran the tip of his tongue up the inside of her left thigh, then her right. He smelled the mango body butter and her mixed together. It smelled so good, like he could get high just from inhaling her scent. Her pussy was so wet…extremely wet…he had to get into it tonight, he thought. It looked too good, he thought. His dick was so hard now, he thought it would poke a hole through his pants.

Janae moaned again as she looked down and saw his dark head right between her thighs. His tongue felt so good on her thighs. He was teasing her really bad, because he didn’t go anywhere near where she wanted him too.

“I do taste it all over…so far,” he whispered. Taylor knew she wanted more, but he wanted her to ask for it. Three weeks of blue balls was not cool and now he had her right where he wanted her to return the torture. He looked up and she was looking down at him, her nipples hard and pointing through her dress and bra. He slowly licked her inner thighs, and when his tongue licked where the hip met the leg, Janae almost fell to the floor. Janae couldn’t take anymore. She pulled his head up and looked down into his eyes.

“Okay, that’s enough…please, stop teasing me…that’s not fair,” Janae said as a s.exy chuckle erupted from Taylor’s lips.

“I’m just seeing if I taste the body butter all over baby,” he whispered.

“No, you’re fuckin’ with me…that’s what you’re doing!” Janae exclaimed because he wouldn’t touch her where she needed him.

“Oh, if I was fucking you…you would know…trust me. I’m just following your cues, baby girl. I mean, I thought you wanted to take things slow,” he said as he looked up at her, slowly licking her thigh again.

“To hell with what I said, alright. Just, Tay, come on…I need more…please…I need you to do something to me…anything….I’m aching,” she whispered.

Anything, Taylor thought…damn, I love this girl, he thought as he took his eyes away from her hers and looked between her legs once more. He pulled her left leg onto his shoulder and spread her nether lips wide with two long fingers. He grazed his fingertip across her clitoris and Janae shuddered, moaned and even more wetness poured out of her.

She was so wet, he thought as his finger grazed her again. He looked up at her, licked his finger cleaned and grinned. Janae had never seen anything like it before. Why was this man so damn sexy, she thought.

“Where does it hurt, baby? Tell me. Does it hurt right here along your pussy?” he asked, as his tongue licked her from the bottom of her to the top and back again.

Janae moaned and almost fell back. Taylor had her firmly in his grip and licked her again.

“…or right in here, along your clit,” he whispered as his tongue licked her inner lips, then circled around her clit. Janae fingers spread in his hair, then gripped it tight. She was getting hotter and wetter by the minute.

“All over. Shit, I’m really wet. If I get any wetter, you’re going to need a mop,” she whispered. She wanted his mouth all over her, she thought. Taylor laughed.

“I like it that you’re wet. It’s so much better when its super wet. And one more thing…no mops are needed when my mouth is right here, baby,” he whispered lapping up the wetness that was dripping from her pussy to her thigh. Janae moaned.

“Shit…if you say so…but I’m still aching, baby,” Janae said as she felt his tongue lick her once more. He laughed lowly.

“Let me see if I can make it stop hurting, okay,” he whispered as his tongue latched onto her clit.

“Oh damn, you really know what you’re doing…shit,” Janae whispered as he grinned. He licked it, sucked it into his mouth and then he speared his tongue deep inside of her and she screamed his name as she came. She couldn’t believe she came so quickly, she thought as he continued to feast on her. She heard him suck her juices loudly and she moaned again.

I could eat her all day, she tastes so good, he thought as he pulled away, licking her taste off his lips. “Um, I don’t taste any mangos or cocoa butter…I just taste your sweet, wet pussy…and it tastes better than the mangoes, baby…damn, you taste good baby…so good,” he whispered. Janae was mush as he licked and sucked her into another orgasm. When she settled down, Taylor pulled her dress up and over her head. He made quick work of her bra as his head came down, his lips capturing her left breast. He sucked her left nipple, then blew on it. Janae shivered and as he went to the right one, she pulled his head up and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She pulled her lips away from his and stared into his eyes.

“I love you, Taylor…I want you…right now,” she whispered as her hands went to his belt buckle. Taylor didn’t think he could get any harder, but after her saying that, he felt like he had concrete in his pants. Taylor helped her take it off and Janae’s hands went under his sweater, taking it off along with his t-shirt. All she saw was that gorgeous, tan, hard, muscular chest and that six pack and her lips began to kiss his neck, his jawline, and his chest. When Janae caught a nipple between her lips, it was Taylor’s turn to moan. He couldn’t take anymore. He pulled her away, pulled down his pants and his boxers and pulled her to him. Janae just looked at him, in all his glory.

“You are the sexiest man I’ve ever seen,” she whispered, trailing a finger across his chest. Her finger ran down the length of his hard, erect penis, and then her hand wrapped around it. She ran her fist up and down it, loving how hard and smooth it felt in her hands. Her hand felt so good on him and she kept it up, he was going to cum right in her hand, he thought. She heard something rip and Taylor moved her hand away as he rolled on the condom.

He sat on the sofa and pulled her on top of him. He pulled the back of her head in his hands and kissed her. Janae kissed him back.

“Look at me, baby,” he whispered as he pulled her up and guided her down on his hot, hard erection. He wrapped her legs around his waist and when he was all the way in, they both groaned.

“You feel so good,” she whispered, loving the way he felt inside of her. Taylor rotated his hips and Janae moaned, then she felt a thrust up.

“So do you…shit,” he whispered. He was whipped. He knew it. Pussy had never felt this good, he thought as he moved inside of her. Shit, it was too good, he thought to himself.

“Ohh,” she moaned loudly, as she closed her eyes, and held on tightly to his neck. Taylor pulled her to him, his hands on her hips and her ass, moving her back and forth on his member, loving the tight, hot, wet feel of her. He groaned and bit his lips as a few curse words left his mouth. She was so tight, and wet, he thought. She felt incredible and he didn’t want to leave. Why did she feel so good, he thought to himself as he moved inside of her. Minutes went by, and there was nothing but umms and ohhs and curses heard through the air.

“Umm, right there…that’s just…oh my God…umm,” Janae whispered as she moved down onto him. Her tightness was killing him, but in a very good way, he thought as he thrust a little harder. He heard her gasp and then she licked her lips.

“Baby, look at me,” he whispered as Janae looked into his eyes. He moved surely and strongly inside of her, getting harder with each thrust.

“I love you, Janae…umm, you’re so good…I’ve missed being inside of you, baby,” he whispered as his eyes closed. He couldn’t help it. He was so close.

“I missed you, too. More…give me me more…oooh, just like that baby…umm….pleeasseee…give it to me, baby….keep it right there,” Janae whispered as her head went back and she moved with him. He was so thick and long…the boy knew what he had and he just knew what he was doing and he felt good doing it. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and her muscles clamped tighter and tighter, pulling him deeper and deeper. He was hitting her spot slowly at first, then he started thrusting faster and faster. Janae was yelling his name among other things, gripping the back of his head. Why was she talking like that, he thought? She’s just making me want to fuck her harder, he thought, as he thrust harder and faster inside of her.

“Aw, shit, baby…damn…so good…you…feel…so…fuckin’…good…cum for me, baby…I know you want to,” he whispered as he moved faster inside of her, watching her. Janae’s grip around his neck became tighter, she moved faster, her toes began to curl and she felt the release that she waited for.

Janae screamed her release, then Taylor came right after her. He ran his hand slowly up and down her sweaty back.

“Umm, that was…ummm,” Janae whispered as he smiled. His lips were kissing her neck.

“I know, I know…indescribable,” he whispered as his lips went to her bare shoulder.

“Yeah…that’s the word for it,” she whispered as she ran her hands across his shoulders, her finger outlining the dragon tattoo that he had on his back. They sat there for a while, not speaking, just holding each other. A few minutes later, she felt him hug her tighter to him, like he didn’t want to let her go.

“I’m not going anywhere, baby,” she whispered into his ear, as she kissed his cheek. Taylor held her and looked into her face.

“You sure about that?” he asked as he stared into her brown eyes.

Janae grinned. “I’m sure. I don’t ever want to be apart from you like that again.

Taylor smiled back at her. “That’s good, because I don’t think I can jack off anymore.”

Janae laughed as her hands went back into the dark hair on the nape of his neck. “Well what if I did it for you?”

Taylor grinned again, as he sucked a spot on her neck into his mouth. “Anytime you want…just say the word.”

Janae laughed once more and looked into his eyes. “That was incredible. Ain’t no way I’m leaving any time soon. You think I’m going to give up all this?” she asked as she contracted her vaginal muscles on his semi-erect penis. Taylor laughed.

“You would be crazy to do that, wouldn’t you?” he asked with a grin.

“Yes and I need some more,” Janae whispered as she kissed his neck softly. Taylor groaned and he picked her up. He reluctantly pulled out of her, discarded the protection and came back to her. He pulled out three more condoms and Janae laughed.

“Well, if that’s what you need baby, then…come and get it girl, ‘cause I got it,” he whispered as he pulled her into his arms, kissing a laughing Janae onto the rug.